Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Drugs are bad Mmmmkay. Anyone else here have a friend or family

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 28
File: dwoo.jpg (10 KB, 180x300) Image search: [Google]
dwoo.jpg
10 KB, 180x300
Drugs are bad Mmmmkay.
Anyone else here have a friend or family member that just straight up lost their mind after doing drugs?
This was over 20 years ago, yes i am way too old to still be coming here.

Story -
A group of my friends, all between 17 and 18 years old, decided to trip out on jimson seeds one night while i was at work. All of them were fine except one individual. This poor dude lost his shit and never fully came back. The cops found him that night in a convenient store sitting on the floor surrounded by loaves of bread. He was shirtless, had pissed himself, was bleeding from the nose, and talking animatedly to the loaves of bread. I lost contact with him after that but i heard that he got kicked out of his house shortly after this incident and became homeless. The next time i even heard his name was when he was at a local grocery store in the parking lot huffing paint or some other flammable shit. I guess he was getting belligerent with people because the cops were called. He refused to cooperate with them and they fucking tazed him. His response to being tazed was to burst into flames. lol. I shit you not.....whatever he was huffing on had gotten all over his clothes and the spark from the tazer set him ablaze. He had the craziest fucking mugshot i have ever seen and it has been used all over the internet and attributed to a fuck ton of other stories. Most recently, like a week ago, i saw him in the local paper again. He had gone psycho and beat the fuck out of some woman, threatened to kill her, then threatened to kill the cops that responded. "He threw her on the floor, sat on her chest, and punched her in the face and head several times. He also reportedly slammed her head against the floor."
>>
>>708768057
It was computer duster, i just found the old news story. lol
>>
After about 10 years on meth I find myself frequenting psych wards a few times a year
>>
I lost a friend to meth.

She started doing Adderall as a kid, then when she decided she needed a better buzz off it did more, then went full junkie.

She lost something like 20lbs in three months and began dealing to support her habit. She was a professional manager who left her job to deal full time.

She finally hit bottom four years ago, and her boyfriend took the rap for her when cops busted her and raided the house when she wasn't home. They got married right before he went to prison. Didn't help a damned thing in reducing the sentence - he got the mandatory five to ten with time off for good behavior.

Did she quit drugs and dealing? Nope. She kept doing it until finally she junkied out and shot at a guy who she owed money to. She didn't hit him, but she killed his dog.

Cops were nearby, so she got arrested. She got out on bail and disappeared. I only know this because she had me listed as a character reference for her bail bondsman, who more or less tried to get me to give her up, until I pointed out I live in Bumfucksville, Alaska.

Last year her boyfriend got out of jail, came out to Alaska and crashed with me for a while. I got him a job at my company doing work no ex-con would get otherwise and making enough money to support himself completely, and he even managed to start dating a girl in town, which is fucking amazing for the simple reason that it's Alaska.

Then we got news from the cops that my friend and his ex's body had been found in the woods outside the city they had lived in and she got arrested in. She'd been shot and dumped.

They asked if he wanted the remains, and we more or less both said, "uh, we will pay for cremation if you can ship her..."

Apparently her parents and other family all died during the past five years, so he was quite literally the only person who could give a shit about her remains.

So I'm sitting here with literally a box of my friend's ashes as I type this. (Continued)
>>
The worst thing my fam ever taught me was how to cook
>>
>>708769531
Damn man, good on ya for helping out her ex and getting him a reset on life. Karma owes you a big thank you.
>>
Now the thing is, his new GF's dad is one of the few ship captains in Alaska who has thrown people overboard for using meth and cocaine to stay awake during the season. Literally thrown them overboard.

And his new girlfriend's dad is one of those zero tolerance motherfuckers...and a good friend of mine because I've done work for him and his family and on their boats.

So next week I get to sit down with him and tell him the whole saga about this guy's exGF, why he's got a felony conviction for dealing meth in Florida, and explain why nobody told him about this up to this point.

Because seriously, you don't casually mention that your new boyfriend took the bullet for his exGF's methamphetamine dealing, spent four years, and is the only next of kin listed.

As for my friend's ashes I think we are going to scatter them somewhere in a field near her hometown in Missouri next month and get a simple grave marker done in her parents' graveyard, which is pretty much a shithole small town every single person who remembers her are guaranteed to never need to go to again.
>>
>>708770091
She was one of my best friends. I hate what she became, but for the memory of who she was, even when her addiction had her that strongly in its grasp, I can at least help make amends for the damage she caused.

And the reality is that where the addiction started was when we went to University together, and I let her take two of my Adderall to get through finals in her second year.

So whether or not I'm ultimately responsible for the way she wound up isn't really a question I ask any more. I'm not responsible for her choices, or making his life better. But he is a good guy down to his core, and the kind of guy who would take a bullet for the woman he loves.

Frankly, she deserved him, and all the shit she endured in her life, but she made the choices she made, and threw away her chances to be happy in favor of being "successful". Almost all of her choices were about making money or being a successful person, being hot, being popular, or being awesome, and she just never came to terms with her limits.

Now I'm going to tell MY girlfriend's best friend's uncle (like I said, small town) that his youngest daughter is dating a man with a felony conviction for dealing drugs, and why I vouched for him in an industry and a community where if someone doesn't do right by the vouch, it reflects on the person who brought them in as much as the guy who fucks it up.

He's got a good shot at being happy. If I can do anything to help make that happen, I will.
>>
As a side note: I've done cocaine, LSD, and all kinds of hallucinagenics. I did mushrooms, MDMA, Ecstasy, and taken opioids recreationally. I've also done the recreational drugs they don't have names for.

Weed is the only thing they can test for that remains in your system, and as a result I don't do weed, because I get drug tested every three months (hint, if you shave your head, they can't use your hair to get a sample) for my work.

I don't have any issues with drugs used recreationally. I don't see anything wrong with it, and feel like they should be legalized and regulated, because if they were, maybe my friend would still be alive.

But being an addict is stupid. You can't make your life about one thing, no matter what that one thing is.
>>
File: 420 on lads.jpg (82 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
420 on lads.jpg
82 KB, 960x720
One of my best friends is in the process of ruining his life with weed.
>Sheltered teenage years, was a nerd in school and his parents rarely let him out late
>Didn't drink or smoke til he was 19
>Discovered weed the summer before university
>Moves up to uni last september away from family and old friends
>Suddenly no rules and constant access to weed
>Smoking several times a week becomes every day
>Every day becomes all day
>He will wake up and smoke a joint, smoke a couple throughout the day and smoke every evening
>Very nearly fails the year and gets kicked out, gets back in with retakes
>Hasn't learnt his lesson, lives further away from me this year but still smoking all the time and getting nothing done.
>Goes in to classes maybe a couple times a week, I legitimately don't think he's gone ten hours without a joint in over six months.
This especially sucks because I smoke weed and used to tell poeple all about how it's completely safe, but the truth is it can fuck some people's shit right up.
Anyone have similar experiences?
>>
>>708770264
Throwing people overboard that far north is murder. So dude murders, but ain't Ok with drugs? What a hypocritical fuckhead.
>>
>>708772058
It has nothing to do with the weed, dude. Lots of people go from high school and flunk college because high school is a fucking joke. If anything, weed is just an excuse to do poorly. I see it all the time. It's no excuse. I know because I know personally many people who smoke constantly and are the college faculty now.
>>
>>708772058
that has more to do with a lack of supervision. It creates the illusion that these kids are "big boys now" and can "do whatever they want" which is to say, fuck off and do nothing but blow their parents money on ANYTHING. if it wasn't pot, it would be video games, or wasting it on women, or anything you can imagine.

Pot is just a symptom of that, not a cause.
>>
>>708772223
You're telling me that going from nerd levels of academic success to never turning up to class and failing half his modules has nothing to do with smoking weed every day?
>>
File: veg.gif (1 MB, 395x598) Image search: [Google]
veg.gif
1 MB, 395x598
>>708772223
>>708772457
Looks like the Marijuana Defense Force has arrived!
>>
>>708772587
Yes, and anon is backing that claim with his anecdotal evidence.
>>
>>708769531
You didn't lose a friend to me that because if you realy would been thier friend you would have helped them and never allowed them to ruined their life with drugs. You are definitely a piece of shit for allowing them go down thus road. But you are absolutely not their real friend. The hell they have gone through is all your fault. Kill your self before you try to be another so called friend to someone and stand by and do nothing for them when thier life spinning out of control.
>>
>>708772587
weed doesn't make you stop doing schoolwork. Think about it. It's him choosing to fuck off and play hooky. The weed isn't some magic puppeteer like they taught your grandparents in the 1950's, Satan isn't telling him to stop going to class because he smokes weed. This guy is just fucking off. Fucking off and doing whatever he wants which happens to be weed, but would be anything, and is probably more like watching tv and video games. So instead you blame weed because it's a convenient cop out?

Well, not for people who understand context. Again, smoking weed constantly is a symptom, not a cause. Specifically, high school students going off on their parents dime USUALLY fuck off and waste a shitton of money doing nothing.
He's smoking weed because he's got so much free time because he's not going to school. It's not hard to understand.
>>
>>708772058
yeah hes probably fucked if he doesnt go through some sort of traumatic experience
>>
>>708773008
Oh, fuck off.
>>
>>708772660
Well, dude, if someone is a lazy fucktard that's not going to class and they smoke weed, it's probably not the weed. Jesus, dude, Coffee is more addictive and psychoactive than weed. The idea that weed is the cause of your friend being a loser is awfully convenient.

You know, during prohibition of alcohol, the proponents of the ban claimed it would end crime and poverty because they assumed the alcohol caused it.

It's people, though. It's human nature, not the fucking alcohol, and certainly not weed, which is a joke as far as "DRUGS" go.
>>
>>708773369
X is worse than Y, therefore Y is good.
>>
>>708772660
it kills productivity, but nice to have once in a while
>>
I know a guy that smokes weed every day and he's quite successful. Weed is good for you.
>>
Nobody should have say of what goes into another's body.
>>
>>708773461
That isn't even remotely close to what I said.

The nature of vice is human, not material. He's not going to school because he chooses not to go to school and chooses to do something else instead.

This is weed, not crack or opiates. Get real. You can't just conveniently blame anything to avoid personal accountability. many people smoke weed and lead very successful academic and social lives. It is obviously not being caused by the weed anymore than pre-prohibition era crime was being "caused" by alcohol.
>>
>>708773578
>>708773238
>>708773008
yea weed doesn't make you stop doing what you should only to a healthy mind. its a good escape for those suffering.
>>
>>708773729
>many people smoke weed and lead very successful academic and social lives
Weed is good for you.
>>
>>708773233
I agree, I actually started to think it would be a lot better for him if he did get kicked out, it would have been a wake up call.
>>
>>708773578
"Weed is good for you."

Lol, keep telling yourself that. When people who don't smoke weed pass you in success and you can't figure out why..... well, I wish I could be there for that.
>>
File: banana smile.jpg (4 KB, 95x110) Image search: [Google]
banana smile.jpg
4 KB, 95x110
>>708773369
Slow down there anon, you're spewing it out all at once. You'll run out of memes to parrot mindlessly.
>>
>>708773909
Well, when the bills start stacking up, that'll be more than enough of a wake up call because they won't admit you if you can't pay.

He's probably having a blast blowing his trust fund or student loans or whatever the fuck he did to get the money to afford college in the first place.
>>
I know a guy that smokes weed every day and he won the lottery. Weed makes you win lotteries.
>>
>>708774004
Weed doesn't make you lazy.

It just makes you realize that what you were going to do wasn't worth doing in the first place.
>>
>>708768057
Uncle did a bunch of meth and now believes in reptilians
>>
>>708774217
I know a guy who doesn't smoke weed and he's dead. Actually, most people don't smoke weed and 100% of them eventually die.

Need I say more?
>>
File: Leave Charlie brown to me.jpg (7 KB, 124x172) Image search: [Google]
Leave Charlie brown to me.jpg
7 KB, 124x172
>>708774217
Don't give them any ideas anon. I don't want these retards wasting their stolen money on weed AND lottery tickets
>>
>>708774583
I'm going to start smoking weed. It certainly sounds like it makes life better.
>>
>>708774671
Who says its stolen? Our anon friend failing college is either leeching from his parents savings or is racking up quite the student loan debt.
>>
>>708772223
Nah bro. I know some duded that was doing just fine in school until he started smoking weed lol, its like he became an alcoholic or some shit and just fucked everything up. Now Im personally doing any drug under the sun i can get my hands on, but weed fucked this dude up lol. To put it this way, there are far more people who smoke weed everyday and function in life / school then there are people who smoke weed and fuck up everything solely because of weed.
>>
>>708772058
Can't blame it on the weed. I'm too old to be coming here too, and my roommate and I did more or less the same thing during our university years. He's a doctor now, and I'm a college professor. So... yeah.
Hell, we even blaze it once in a while for old times sake.
>>
>>708773461
X is worse than y, and x is generally considered OK, therefore y must be OK too... Fixed it for you brah
>>
File: yep, he's serious.png (31 KB, 166x158) Image search: [Google]
yep, he's serious.png
31 KB, 166x158
>>708774563
Yet you still think doing weed is worth it? Interesting. Doesn't sound at all like a harmful addiction.

>>708774732
I was talking about you.
>>
>>708774964

i actually agree with >>708773461
the Y is better than the X. not because of the traits, rather the fact that any individual with a Y is the superior gender
>>
>>708772898
>implying people don't do this to themselves
>implying other people are responsible for your life
>>
>>708775115
And I'm sure you're living a happy successful life yourself with no vices to speak of
>>
File: wp.jpg (189 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
wp.jpg
189 KB, 500x647
>>708774700
In the year of our Lord 2000 A.D. I ate at Taco Bell for the first time, and while I consider it an enriching experience, I would not say it made my life better, but I survived, and this is my story.

lol, does this shit sound familiar? dude, I can blame anything if I want to deflect responsibility for myself, but in the end, it's rationalization to avoid personal culpability. Let's be frank, as adults we all make decisions and it's those decisions that we make, and our choices that mold our life experiences and determine our future.

Not whether or not we know what a chalupa tastes like, or even eat them constantly. I survived Chalupas without being obese, but some people don't. Do we blame the chalupas?
>>
File: 004.jpg (90 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
90 KB, 1200x800
Chillies aren't even hot, I eat them all the time and I can handle them easily. I used to put chillies in everything I cooked in my college years.
Just because your friend ate a chilli and experienced a burning sensation in his mouth doesn't mean the piquancy of the chilli was to blame. His mouth was clearly just hot, if he wasn't eating a chilli he would have been eating a cucumber or a carrot, his tongue would still have burned.
>>
>>708768057
Jimson weed is some rough shit. I've tripped on a lot of psychedelics, but I'll never fuck with Deliriants, which is what Jimson weed is. You get so fucked up, you don't even know WHAT you are, let alone who. The days and weeks after a Jimson trip are supposed to be miserable too
>>
>>708775537
If something hurts you, don't do it. It's not that difficult to understand, lol
>>
>>708775739
I think you mean Jenkem

wew lad
>>
>>708775824
isn't that huffing shit fumes?
>>
File: oh hai.jpg (24 KB, 294x311) Image search: [Google]
oh hai.jpg
24 KB, 294x311
>>708775357
It's pretty OK atm. Why do you ask?

>>708775767
Try telling that to the stoners ITT
>>
>>708775912
what's up with the Peanuts pics? lol
>>
File: roundest.jpg (105 KB, 482x445) Image search: [Google]
roundest.jpg
105 KB, 482x445
>>708776124
I just like posting them
>>
>>708775912
Good work, anon, those strawmen won't fight themselves.
>>
>>708776124
its his loli fetish with peanuts.
>>
>>708770264
>literally murders people for doing drugs
what the fuck anon
>>
>>708772058
it sounds like could easily been a different drug. Weed is pretty safe but people can still abuse it, just like he could have started drinking heavily or ended up with opioids or something.
>>
File: Feathered.png (51 KB, 179x211) Image search: [Google]
Feathered.png
51 KB, 179x211
>>708776804
what straw men?
>>
>>708768057
probably because jimson weed is toxic you mong. The amount he absorbed fucked his brain, they use it in medicine, but highly regulated doses because of this.
>>
>>708773900
its not though, its pretty unhealthy to smoke. However its not a reason to why people are fuck ups, there's a deeper reason that lies with the individual.
>>
I think it's lame that this thread started off on the right foot, talking about some real shit and what happens when you fuck around and then it turned to shit when people who have no clue started commenting.

Weed is about as much a drug as coffee. "Oh I failed college, but it was because of the weed, I'm so goddamn smart actually, really it was just cause i was a stoner" just doesn't compute.

Meth, heroin, benzos, barbituates, fentanyl, crack, cocaine, even hydrocodone and oxycontin. Those are all real drugs that will tear you from reality in a heartbeat and tear people apart form the inside out. Talking about weed like it even compares only spreads more disinformation.

The blind demonization of benign substances causes a lack of trust and acceptance when assessing the real dangers of other drugs. We need to be clear on what the real dangers are from the start instead of leading with lies and propaganda that serve only to confuse and disenfranchise people.

If weed was ever a "gateway drug" it was because it was in the same schedule as heroin, but nothing like it, so people would do weed and realize it was all a big fucking lie about its dangers, and then think heroin is the same and are dead fucking wrong.

We need more reality and less bullshit, for real. I had a friend who smoked weed all his fucking life and was just fine. Then as an adult he got hurt and started taking opiates for pain from a really bad burn, and after that got hooked on stronger and stronger painkillers and went south from there. Shit gets real, but we need to face the facts and place blame where it belongs, not just where it's convenient.
>>
>>708771850
except they can use arm, pit, facial, eyebrows, eyelashes for hair tests.

>source i used to administer these tests.

people giving me the sample always talked about the people shaving their heads to get around it, which would then tell us they morr than likely have something in their system, then they shit when i have them take an arm hair.
>>
>>708778151
its a "gateway drug" because if you start smoking weed a bunch chances are you'll come across other people doing other drugs and may just start doing them cause they're there and weed wasn't as bad as the tv said so why would the other drugs be that bad?
>>
File: clonazolam.7mg.jpg (247 KB, 1656x2208) Image search: [Google]
clonazolam.7mg.jpg
247 KB, 1656x2208
Yeah I've lost my mind to drugs. Psychosis from stimulant binges like A-PHP, Adderall, Meth, Ethylphenidate, 5-MAPB, fluorinated amphetamines, etc. Large chunks of time as in months spent in a constant greyout to blackout from benzo binges. Smoking synthetic cannabinoids straight off of foil just to lay down and giggle to myself over some thought that popped into my mind until I was unconscious and then conscious again to reach immediately for the bag and foil to do it all over.
>>
>>708775824
no he means jimson weed. devils snare. Datura stramonium.
>>
>>708778263
then you must shave your whole body
>>
>>708778515
Your mother's love is a gateway drug to heroin, nigger.

That shit is nothing but propaganda from the DEA because they don't want to lose the money they get to "fight weed"
>>
>>708778601
have fun plucking those eye lashes and eyebrows as well.

honestly all this tells me is that if the person collecting the sample tells me you shaved your whole body, ill contact the company that hired me and see if they want to pay a little extra for blood test, because youre obviously on drugs of some sort lol.
>>
>>708778580
I was just making a joke, because I knew he wasn't talking about weed.

That's as much weed as "spice" is. which is to say, it's not marijuana at all, not even close.
>>
>>708771141
you are a warrior.
good on you for looking out for others.
>>
>>708778151
NOT an expert here but the "gateway drug" can also be misleading. people who smoke weed are often affiliated with people who have access to harder drugs which they get caught up in eventually due to the easy access. although it is also true that people often desire a stronger high than cannabis after they realize what a cannabis high actually feels like. a stronger high is always intoxicating.
>>
>>708778764
No you wouldn't, because you're a nobody.

And your boasting here is proof enough, There are products you can use to wash your hair which disable the ability of your instrumentation to get a positive match by masking or removing the metabolite. I know because there are a shitton of nurses who do drugs who get by doing just that.

Drug testing is to weed out shitheads. It never stops a competent person, regardless of whether they do drugs or not.
>>
>>708770264
I'm assuming he fished the people back out he threw overboard? Either way that's not helping anyone's situation.
>>
>>708779019
So Friendship is a gateway drug. Great, Don't you love cold war era tier propaganda from federal institutions who want to stay paid?
>>
>>708770264
Drugs ruin your life so I'm gonna help you by drowning you.
Yeah anti drug people are real smart
>>
>>708779089
>no you wont
yes, i would, its not my money
>boasting
whos boasting you dumb nigger, stop grtting ass ravaged because im pointing out youre a lying faggot.
>metabolite shampoo
only medical grade can get the shit out of the whole hair, which you wouldnt have and neither would your average person
>i know nurses who do drugs
nursing home whores and LPNs dont count as nurses faggot.
>>
>>708779251
lol, fished out their dead bodies maybe. A human can't survive unprotected in those waters for more than a minute or two without going hypothermic
>>
File: U-47700.jpg (1012 KB, 2592x1728) Image search: [Google]
U-47700.jpg
1012 KB, 2592x1728
>>708773369
>Coffee is more addictive and psychoactive than weed
What? Have you seen some sort of data showing that "coffee is more psychoactive than weed"? That doesn't even make any sense. You smoke weed and you get high. Weed is definitely more intoxicating than caffeine. Sure you can get a caffeine buzz but drinking a cup of coffee in the morning does nothing more than make you take a shit and feel a bit more alert. Coffee and weed are both drugs. Weed is a drug. It's pretty powerful too. There's no such thing as a hard or soft drug.
>>
>>708773233
This. I was >>708772058 except my getting kicked out experience knocked some sense into me. I no longer do any drugs and only drink moderately, which is insane given where I was before. I'm now quite successful in my field in no small part due to a relentless drive I acquired to avenge my past mistakes.

Sadly I destroyed relationships with some really awesome people in the process. I'll always be the fucked-up stoner to my old "friends", no matter how much I improve my life.
>>
>>708779680
Well, enjoy your ego trip. It makes it that much easier to walk in and walk out with you imagining I'm not a drug addict because I'm smarter than you and have a full head of long beautiful hair and a smile just for you, so instead you target the nigger with the baggy shorts. good job anon, you're helping.
>>
>>708779289
Dealers are often very manipulative. They need a way to feed their own addiction and will drag anyone down with them to do so. Friend or not, when there are harder drugs involved, they are NOT your friend.
>>
>>708772223
>>708772457
>>708773008
>>708773369
>>708773729
>>708774793
>>708775367
Randy Marsh said it best man:

"Well, Stan, the truth is marijuana probably isn't gonna make you kill people, and it most likely isn't gonna fund terrorism, but, well son, pot makes you feel fine with being bored, and it's when you're bored that you should be learning some new skill or discovering some new science or being creative. If you smoke pot you may grow up to find out that you aren't good at anything."

Weed doesn't make you skip class, fail college, and be a generally worthless piece of shit; it just has a tendency to make you okay with it.
>>
>>708780039
lol. you assume anyone from thr interviee process to the lab tech gives a fuck about you? you work at a job that requires hair drug testing, youre a lowly nigger that people dont even look twice at.

maybe you should get a real fucking job and you wouldnt have to worry about drug testing.
>>
>>708779998
are you stupid? Caffeine has a lethal dose of just a few grams, nigger. Less than lethal doses also make you sick as fuck. Caffeine is the most widely abused psychoactive substance on the planet.

>There's no such thing as a hard or soft drug.
get the fuck out of here you fucking dimwit. Because heroin is the same as smoking weed and drinking coffee, right? I'm not sure you're even fit to talk about this.
>>
>>708772058
When I go more than 6 hours without a smoke I get hyper violent and depressed. And this was before I started smoking too. That withdrawal is so bad you have it before you even start using the drug.

Man I can't believe I was so angry and sad throughout life because I was gonna smoke weed when I turned 18. Thats. Lesson to you parents if your kid is depressed and angry all the time it means he did drugs when he gets older and you should throw your 8year old in jail so when he starts smoking weed at 18 he will have already stopped years earlier right?
>>
>>708778515
Weed is a gateway drug because it's illegal. Doing something that's illegal makes you more likely to do something else that's illegal; if weed were commonplace like cigarettes or booze, it wouldn't be a gateway drug anymore.
>>
>>708778151
>weed isn't a gateway drug
ask any addict, crack, meth, heroin, fentanyl, xanax, whatever what they started on and they will tell you weed. weed IS a gateway drug for addicts.
>>
>>708780380
This.

It's a simple fact that doesn't fit with the "war on drugs" rhetoric that people constantly still spew as if it were dogma from God. What a bunch of idiots.
>>
>>708780407
If weed didn't exist, it wouldn't make a difference for those people, dimwit. You might as well say the first taste of candy is a gateway drug, but that wouldn't make any federal agencies any fucking money, would it?
>>
>>708780241
You seem upset son. hahahaha, stay ignorant for all I care, you're nothing, and you work for me with that kind of attitude, so again, thanks for the good work, anon. Keep it up. Your kind is so easy to work with because your perceptions are the only reality you know.
>>
>>708780195
Last time I tried to learn a new skill I blew up a quad and almost burned down a fence. The time before that I cut off part of my finger. Time before that I got a Massive infection. The time before that I got to by a car. I'm done trying new things. Fuck I still have a twitch from when I got shocked trying to change a lightbulb.
>>
File: before after.jpg (92 KB, 625x465) Image search: [Google]
before after.jpg
92 KB, 625x465
Yeah, boi, because weed sure is the scourge tearing our fucking country apart.

You dweebs are something else, lol. Get real.
>>
>>708780380
Err no. Me stealing something from a store will eventually make me shoot up? I don't think so. Weed is a gateway drug because of the sudden realisation of a 'euphoric feeling' which they will chase in an attempt to drive away their problems. This means chasing a more intense high given by harder drugs
>>
File: lol.jpg (183 KB, 565x562) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
183 KB, 565x562
This is now a Propaganda thread.
>>
File: 5.jpg (169 KB, 625x729) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
169 KB, 625x729
>>
>>708778764
I'll go through all of that while no on drugs so when you waste there money they'll fire you and YOUR FUCKING SHIT WILL END UP EATING YOUR FAMILY FOR SURVIVAL IN A DUMPSTER WGILE I HUNT YOU DOWN FOR THE DMT IN YOUR BRAIN LIKE SOME KIND OF HALLUCINOGENIC VAMPIRE AND I'M GONNA USE YOUR SKIN FOR A PICTURE BOOK FEATURING HULK HOGAN SLAMMING HIS PICKLE INTO YOUR MOTHERS BOOM TUBE AND I SHALL CUM TO IT ON YOUR GRAVE AHAHAHHHAHAHH
>>
>>708778151
1) your friend is literally an example of weed being a gateway drug. Which it is. There is obviously a correlation between smoking weed and doing harder drugs. Even if weed doesn't cause the drug use, it's important that everyone knows weed is red flag of sorts for future abuse, so medical professionals, friends and family can watch out for high-risk individuals.
2) I agree with the "smart stoner" thing
3) Those supposedly harder drugs you listed can also be used in moderation. See the Vietnam war, or anyone who partied in the 80s. The effects of abuse are more obvious, but not necessarily more harmful in terms of functional impairment.

You're delusional
>>
>>708781133
Steve Buscemi is very attractive. Bad example.
>>
>>708773985
except in reality the converse seems to be true
>>
>>708781308
>heroin can be used in moderation
>calls me delusional

No words anon. You're fucking stupid.
>>
>>708781308
I agree. Although it's true that people who smoke cannabis are often affiliated with people that have access to harder drugs, eventually you have a need to chase a stronger euphoric feeling. Of coarse this is depend on the mental stability of the individual
>>
>>708781657
>>708781308
You have no idea. And explaining it to you would be like explaining the nuances of an adult relationship to a child.

Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>708778515
FaGGOT BITCH SHIT DICK SHITTINGFUCKCUNT THIS IS WGY PEOPE OD IN SHIT. CAUSE SCHOOLS AND NO DRUG THINGS DAY WEED IS JUST AS BAD AS HEROIN 1WEED INJECTED CAN MAKE YOU RAPE YOUR CHILD AND BURN YOUR MOTHER ALIVE and THEN THEY TRY WEED AND SEE ITS FINE SO THEY THINK " WELL IF ALL THOSE FUCKSHITTINGDICKNUTS WEE E LYING ABOUT WEED KILLING ME AND WEED ACTUALLY HELPED ME THEN MAYBE INJECTING CRACKS AND SNORTING METH THROUGH MY ASS WIL BE GOOD TOO. THE ANTI DRUG PEOPE SAY WEED JUST AS BAD AS COKE AND WEED WAS GOID SO GIVE ME A RAIL OF FISHSCALE MY GOOD SIR
>>
>>708780978
>sudden realisation of a 'euphoric feeling'
you mean like when you take a huge drag from a cigarette for the first time in a few days? because I know lots of smokers who never move on, just like I know lots of potheads who never move on either.
>>
>>708772898

let me guess, you and your high school buddies are gonna be pals for life and would never let anything bad happen to each other. because they're REAL friends!

inb4 five years from now, you only have close connections to one or two of them.
>>
>>708779865
That's what I figured, I watched Deadliest Catch a few times too. I call bullshit on his story. No captain would murder deckhands. "Haha there goes another tweaker into the sea" yeah no not unless he is a psychotic murderer who magically gets away with it.
>>
>>708781763
Grow the fuck up? Looks like we got an active stoner here. Yes it's enjoyable to use it once in a while, but telling me us to grow the fuck up while defending the use of cannabis is insane. It's still a drug the destroys productivity. Get up and do something useful with you life.
>>
>>708780407
I started with FUCKING COUGH MEDICINE YOU SHITTING NIGGERFAG THAT'S THE FUCKSHIT THAT PEOPLE NER . TO WORRY IF BITCHTITSHITBALLDIGGLER
>>
>>708781308
I don't understand what is so hard for you to grasp here. Just because "people did coke in the 80's!" does not mean that the substances are controllable and not physically addictive. Nicotine is more of a substance abuse issue than weed. This is exactly the kind of misinformation and propaganda being discussed. YOU are the shining example, generalizing opiates and demonizing marijuana
>>
>>708780294
I'd argue with you but it wouldn't be worthwhile. The potential lethal dose of caffeine or how massively overdoing it can make you feel shitty is irrelevant. It's very easy to ingest too much weed and get sick as well. I don't think you have a very good grasp on what addiction is and how it works. You're entitled to your own opinions, beliefs and ideas and that's okay but maybe you're not as fit to talk about this as you think you are.
>>
>>708781998
Or the first time you have sex you must turn into a serial rapist right?
>>
>>708780351

is this even english LUL
>>
>>708780757
>your perceptions
you may have had a point against him with the whole do what you want and get away with it bit, but literally everyones perception is the only reality anyone knows.

Now you sound like a stoned out hippy faggot lol.
>>
>>708780908

y'all learnin' sum dangerous shit, nigga.

you should try other skills, like.. oh, I don't know.. anything that's safe. maybe typing and handling phone calls. get a desk job. you're not cut out for that dangerious shit.
>>
File: 4-FA.jpg (111 KB, 900x620) Image search: [Google]
4-FA.jpg
111 KB, 900x620
>>708780592
No, I think it would make a difference. Weed and alcohol are so prevalent and popularized that it lures in a good number of people who may have otherwise never touched anything else without trying them first. Don't compare weed to candy. Weed is a drug and candy isn't.
>>
>>708782652
How does this apply? Sex isn't euphoric; it's terrifying, and I can't see why anyone would ever want to sex.
>>
>>708782503
I will prove you wrong bfore your eyes and you will have to admit that I am God standing before you. And I'm gonna buttfuck yA while rubbing your face into your own shit going. Gahahahahahahhahaha in such your wrong stupid dumbass haahhhahahahha suck gods glorious cock haahhhahahahha everyone KILL in my name get rid of the filthy retards that plague the land......

.....im......I'm sorry about that.
>>
You niggers are retarded. Blind, deaf and drumb to all reason, acting like pot is the same as heroin, and arguing about it like you "know"

You people are fucking stupid.

My friend's gateway drug was a prescription from the fucking doctor. You stupid shitbags want to fight straw-men all fucking day because it's all you know, while reality happens all around you. Fuck you posers.
>>
>>708781998
Does that long drag of a cigerette alter your state of mind or does it just give you a temporary feeling of satisfaction? I also know potheads who don't move one because they are sane enough to realise that the death grip of harder drugs is real. I'm referring to the mentally unstable and uneducated.
>>
>>708768057
My brother is a heroin addict and currently serving a prison sentence. If he ever sees the outside world again and I see him I'm going to kill him.
>>
>>708782950
That's not an argument
>>
>>708782834
I got herpes answering a phone.
Next
>>
>>708783112
>Does that long drag of a cigerette alter your state of mind or does it just give you a temporary feeling of satisfaction?

You're ignorance is so glaringly obvious to everyone else.
>>
>>708783151
and goto jail yourself? or you planning to make it look like an accident?
>>
>>708782950
>Weed is a drug and candy isn't.
>sugar is not a drug
are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>708782984
Hahahahahahahahahha that's all I can say
>>
>>708783285
>and goto jail yourself? or you planning to make it look like an accident?
I couldn't care less. Some things in life just have to be done.
>>
>>708782834
Contracting lice from the phone headset. no dice.
>>
>>708783169
eat shit, cunt
>>
>>708783151
Let's skip the bullshit and go ahead and greentext your story anon. You know that's why you posted here to tell your story, so tell it.

tl:dr WHY do you want to kill your heroin addict brother?
>>
>>708783021
THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT !!! I NEED TO MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND. they have to know. They must do what's right we have to make them force them at all costs a must have to need to do
>>
>>708783454
That's not an argument, either.
>>
>>708783331
what did he do? theres a way you can get away with it if its bad enough
>>
>>708783276
Damn you are right, I'm in no position to question a cigarette smoker because I never had the audacity to get hooked on cigerretes. I might be ignorant but I know the difference between smoking a cigarette and smoking pot and I can assure you that one of them is not like the other.
>>
>>708783292
Yeah, sugar isn't a drug. Are you going to make the argument that eating it can cause pleasure centers in your brain to do their shit? Because by that argument living and experiencing life is a drug.
>>
>>708782503
>opinions, beliefs and ideas
Like the opinion that caffeine isn't the poster-child for commonly used addictive substances?

>Studies have demonstrated that people who take in a minimum of 100 mg of caffeine per day (about the amount in one cup of coffee) can acquire a physical dependence that would trigger withdrawal symptoms that include headaches, muscle pain and stiffness, lethargy, nausea, vomiting, depressed mood, and marked irritability.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/01/0119_050119_ngm_caffeine.html

So, 100mg of cafeine daily can cause physical withdrawals. That's just about everyone who drinks coffee. I wonder how many people get addicted to marijuana?

>By this definition, about 10% of people who smoke marijuana become addicted to it.
http://healthland.time.com/2010/10/19/is-marijuana-addictive-it-depends-how-you-define-addiction/

And that's using the much more inclusive definition of addictive which does not limit it to physical dependency.

But yea, you stick to your opinions, beliefs, and ideas. Who cares if they're wrong?
>>
>>708783151
WHY NOT HUST MAKE A POISON FUCKING TREAT CAKE WHATEVER THE FUCK AND POISON HIS ASS WITH SONE STUFF COME ON TO MEET NOT WAIT CHILD OF DESTINY ACT NOW AND MURDER HIS SHIT INTO DEATHFUCK POISON DIE KILLVBLOOD MURDER DEATH POISON TOXICFAGSPOOGE
>>
>>708783535
You're not an argument, you acoustic faggot.
>>
>>708783276
in a situation where you have two things that are not the same, isn't it impossible for only one of them to not be like the other?
>>
>>708772660
DUDE WEED

OP fuck you for burning out the story of your friend because it gets bumps on 4chin
>>
>>708783742
this really resonates with me for some reason
>>
>>708783638
Tobacco is much more harmful and is actualyl physically addictive in addition to psychologically addictive.

Since you have no fucking clue, yes smoking tobacco alters your state of mind, as does drinking coffee. At its core " a temporary feeling of satisfaction" is by definition altering your state of mind.
>>
>>708783331
EXACTLY ANON YEZS TO EHAT NEEDA TO BE DONE WIPE THE PLANET OF ITS FILTH ONLY THE CLEAN GOOD AND JUST WILL REMAIN AND THE WORLD WILL FINALLY BE RIGHT EVERYOBE FOLLOW THIS MAN'S EXAMPLE FOR HE IS THE SALVATION OF EARTH
>>
>>708783672
not the same guy, but the coffee study says CAN, which means not just about everyone. It just literally means that its shown to possible at those levels.

caffeine is extremely addictive though.just pointing out that reading the study properly helps you.
>>
I used to abuse my Adderall but stopped clean over a month ago. I'm on pain killers and anti anxiety meds, but that's medical. I had a major operation.
>>
>>708783347
Im not joking it gave me herpes
>>
>>708783643
You're getting close anon, maybe there's hope for you yet.

There is a point where you wake up and realize that using drugs is part of experiencing life, because drugs are all around you from birth whether you admit it to yourself or not, and keep yourself blind is up to you.

Look at all the obese fucktards around you. Blame the food? Maybe if you've got shit for brains.
>>
>>708780195
I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA!

randy marsh for president
>>
Which is still irrelevant because that altered state of mind from tobacco doesn't even come close to the altered state given by cannabis.
>>
>>708783672
"Physical withdrawal" from going from a cup of coffee in the morning to no cup of coffee is a joke bro. I don't care how long someone has been drinking their morning cup of coffee. I wonder who would have a harder time adjusting to life, someone who stopped drinking one cup of coffee in the morning or someone who stopped being stoned 24/7?
>>
>>708783292
>>708783643
Hahahahahahaah *evil cackling*hahahaha burned you you fucking clitshitting niggerdick he owned you he fucking got you for goid
>>
>>708784013
>that's medical
>so was your adderall twatburger

The rationalizer, everyone
>>
>>708784201
Harder to quit than amphetamine salts. True story
>>
>>708784194
And YOU have no fucking clue what you're talking about.
>>
>>708783643
>Yeah, sugar isn't a drug. Are you going to make the argument that eating it can cause pleasure centers in your brain to do their shit? Because by that argument living and experiencing life is a drug.
It's also addictive and you can experience WD symptoms. Please tell me more about how you know nothing.
>>
>>708783999
>http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/01/0119_050119_ngm_caffeine.html
Good point. Here's another couple I found to make up for it.

>In a population based
random digit dial telephone survey study, 40 to 70% of individuals who tried to quit caffeine use
reported experiencing withdrawal symptoms.
https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/psychiatry/research/bpru/docs/caffeine_dependence_fact_sheet.pdf

>Experiments have shown that 50 percent of people got headaches when their java was taken away and 13 percent were sick enough to lose time at work.
https://www.drugs.com/forum/latest-drug-related-news/caffeine-addiction-21088.html

So, almost everyone who drinks coffee has the potential to become physically addicted, and anywhere from 40 to 80% of people who drink coffee are physically addicted.
>>
>>708783934
Yes it's so fucking simple I don know why people don't get it. As long as you aren't depressed you ARE ADDICTED TO HAPPIENESS RIGHT DONT THEY FUCKING GET LIFE IS SORROW AND UNHAPPINESS THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT IS DEPRESSION FOR ALL
>>
>>708784153
Are you saying that not using drugs keeps you from fully experiencing life?
>>
Caffeine is physically and psychologically addictive and IS, in fact, the single most widely used and abused psychoactive substance on the planet.

This is an objective scientific fact despite whatever internalized rhetoric you have memorized or whatever your agenda is.

It is a scientific FACT.
>>
>>708784201
damn. that anecdotal evidence sure made me rethink what natgeo, hopkins, and the usda published. glad you were here to clear that up for us; otherwise we'd be left with nothing but science to tell us how the world works.
>>
Weed isn't like narcotics stimulants or benzos. It's not like any other drug and it's ld50 is insane. It won't kill you, enhances your sleep and makes the hurting stop so you can push your way through to finish. I have an edible every time I go hiking. My ankle is d'fucking'stroyed. I used to be a kickboxer.
>>
>>708784428
Pretty subjective experience considering there's no real physical withdrawal from amphetamines and how psychologically heavy the process is.
>>
I used to go to raves every other week with a freind of mine, we where 18 at the time. I did mdma about every 2 months and i got him to try it, becuse i convinced him that our supply was pretty pure, which it was, always test your shit people. anyway he started doing it at raves with me every two months, then it became every month, then for him every 2 weeks. we had a falling out after about 8 months of doing this, and i quit, but he kept going. we eventually started hanging out again a bit but he still did it every other week or more for all i know and he is different now. completely emotionally fucked up
>>
>>708784634
Right life is addictive and its withdrawl symptoms ARE BEING FUCKING DEAD YOU DUMB SHIT
>>
>>708784634
>It's also addictive and you can experience WD symptoms
Dude, what are you talking about? The shit you are spouting is a joke. Have you ever even done drugs?
>>
>>708784978
not disagreeing with you, but hitting capslock before you type 'fact' doesn't really help your case; maybe take 2 min and find someone credible who verified your fact
>>
>>708784827
I think they are ignorant more than anything. And being ignorant, they claim something which isn't true and when corrected it triggers their ego.

It's their emotional reaction and immaturity that keep them ignorant, because they want to feed their ego and learning something new to replace their ignorance is too much for them.

The fact is that some people are responsible enough to use drugs all their life, as tools to better their experience, while others cripple themselves with stupidity. The people are really the problem, not the drugs.
>>
>>708784665
They really ought to do an experiment with placebo coffee involved.
>>
>>708785198
have you ever stopped eating sugar for a week? probably not since you'd have to give up your mt.dew and dorritos.
>>
>>708785198
He's right though. You are arguing degree, but he is right in that it does cause withdrawals and is addictive.
>>
>>708785006
No problem. Keep up the great work spreading how good weed is and how coffee is an overlooked highly addictive and damaging substance.
>>
>>708785349
yea, switch in the decaf for a week here and there and see what happens. It'd be really hard to get good data though; have to run the trial under a different pretense and for a pretty long time.
>>
>>708785573
It's not even that it's overlooked, it's that it's a profitable and taxed product and part of the economy like alcohol,

Laws are not based on logic, they are based on emotion, which is blind, deaf, and dumb.
>>
>>708785828
>Laws are not based on logic, they are based on profit margins and then sold to the public based on emotion.

ftfy
>>
>>708785298
RIGHT IN AFUCKING FUCKER FUCK ON OR OFF DRUGS BUT SON PEOPLE ARE FUCKING GOOD EVEN ON DRUGS DUMB SHITS NEED TO LEAEN THIS BEFORE I FUCOING FUCK TGEIR SHIT UP THEIR ADS WITG MY BITCH HAMMER BIGGER STICK WITH COCKCUM ACTION BITCH AAARRRRRR I CANR TAKE IT ANYMORE I NEED RHWSE DUMB DUCK STYPID PEOPLE TO FUCKING DIE TGEY FUCKING FORCE HARMFUL VIEWPOINTS IN EVERYONE AND RUIN things for everyone murder the murderers and rape the rapists steal from the thieves and AUCH AND SUCH COCKMONSTERNIGGERRDICKER
>>
>>708785966
Thank you, that is correct.
>>
>>708785966
But this isfucking right dammit I not the world would work fun instead of needing to burn to nothing we would let weedies go and intently KILL all murderers for the better of all but people wouldnt like that's why everything FUCKING sucks ducks
>>
>>708786043
wew lad
>>
>>708785198
>Dude, what are you talking about? The shit you are spouting is a joke. Have you ever even done drugs?
This is the same kind of person that believes the sugar in an orange is equivalent to the sugar on his cereal.
>>
File: stash_1.jpg (360 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
stash_1.jpg
360 KB, 2048x1536
>>708785072
A lot of people seem to think MDMA is just a "party drug" and is rather harmless and innocent because it just fills you with love and is only done once in a while just to "party". I do agree that it is a drug that's worthwhile to do try if you're trying drugs anyway. But it's still much more risky than people think. MDMA sure sounds a lot safer to try than 3,4-MethylenedioxyMETHAMPHETAMINE.
>>
File: 1468338576483.png (100 KB, 174x210) Image search: [Google]
1468338576483.png
100 KB, 174x210
>>708786043
I'm just curious as to what you are on.
>>
File: 1470697712265.jpg (6 KB, 254x199) Image search: [Google]
1470697712265.jpg
6 KB, 254x199
>>708786470
It's not the same? Wow I had no idea.
>>
>>708785966
Then why is werd illegal in Kansas? They need the tax revenue.
>>
>>708786998
Weed. Autocorrect
>>
>>708786785
STUPID PEOPLE MAKE WORLD WORLD HORRIBLE. GET RID OF THEM AND ME
>>
File: mushroomtrip.png (230 KB, 522x530) Image search: [Google]
mushroomtrip.png
230 KB, 522x530
>>
File: 1446124093726.png (630 KB, 1888x1852) Image search: [Google]
1446124093726.png
630 KB, 1888x1852
I think drugs are okay. Some people need certain drugs in certain amounts to make life seem like it's worth living. Sometimes I need to check out with a can of duster in the evenings otherwise I'd probably kill myself.
>>
>>708787302
Oh fuck you. I thought that was going to be cool, but another lame "UR MUM DEIS" bullshit.
>>
File: 1465398081118.jpg (8 KB, 200x146) Image search: [Google]
1465398081118.jpg
8 KB, 200x146
>>708772898
What a genuine faggot
>>
>>708772223
Maybe he stopped caring because it's a bunch of shit
He's smoking up to enjoy life as he should. Fuck school, go be dirt poor and smoke weed in some awesome places. Or go work a dead end job for your whole life just to retire, then be too old to do what you want.
>>
File: 1469838719165.jpg (123 KB, 942x943) Image search: [Google]
1469838719165.jpg
123 KB, 942x943
>>708783965
Stop yelling
>>
>>708780195
Bullshit... I wrote half a book (around 110 pages) smoking.
>>
>>708772223
excessive consumption of weed has been proven to kill brain cells. However the connections between the remaining ones are strengthened as compensation. Resulting in a lowered complexity of thought.
>>
>>708790319
Smoking and drinking are the staples of any artist. Some of the best shit has come from some of the most drugged out people.

I find it hard to think of writers who surely didn't do drugs and were still good. Emily Dickinson, possibly, but then again while she lived, you could buy shit like laudanum from the corner drug store without a script.
>>
>>708790531
Weed doesn't kill brain cells. Smoking does. You could eat all the weed you want, or vaporize it without ill effects.

It's the inhaling the toxic byproducts of combustion that's harmful.
>>
>>708790531
Though this only becomes apparent after excessive usage, as these effects are otherwise negligible.
Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 28

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.