Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Fo' shizzle

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 15
Fo' shizzle
>>
>>702707130
Fuck off
>>
Rolling only once.
>>
Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suit case and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my Walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?
Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois, all that
Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat?
I don't think so
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested yet
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo, holmes to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo holmes smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air
>>
[To be rapped at rap god speed]
Uh, summa lumma dooma lumma you assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber, so that anything you say is
Ricochet in off a me and it'll glue to you
And I'm devastating more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherfuckin' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know that haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'll be celebrating
'Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music
You make elevator music
>>
Yeye
>>
i am so fucking gay i could suck a toad dick and weanus peenus
>>
Te voy a cambiar el nombre
Para guardar el secreto
Porque te amo y me amas
Y a alguien debemos respeto
En base a lo que has traído
Ahora te llamarás Gloria
Lo tienes bien merecido
Y hemos de darnos un beso
Encerrados en la luna
Secreto amor te confieso
Te quiero como a ninguna
Y puedo cambiarte el nombre
Pero no cambio la historia
Te llames como te llames
Para mi tú eres la Gloria
Eres secreto de amor
Secreto
Eres secreto de amor
Oye
Eres secreto de amor
Secreto
Eres secreto de amor
Delante de la gente no me mires
No suspires, no me llames
Aunque me ames
Delante de la gente soy tu amigo
Hoy te digo, que castigo
Eres secreto de amor
Secreto
Eres secreto de amor
Para guardar el secreto
Porque te amo y me amas
No debo…
this gon be gud...
>>
bump
>>
roll and bump
>>
rollo
>>
>>702707130
roll
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
In west Pakistania
Born and raised
On the bomb range where I spent most of my days
Blowin up infidels, relaxin all cool
Shootin U.S. troops outside of school
When a couple of americans who were up to no good
Started defiling islam in my neighborhood
I set off one chem bomb and my mom got scared
She said "You're moving in with your 6 aunties in Tehran"
I whistled for a plane
And when it came near
The license plate said "Boom" and there were severed heads in the mirror
I thought to myself "Man, this plane is rare"
Then I thought "Nah man, fulfill Sharia law"
"Go bomb in Tehran"
I pulled up to the cell about 9:11 or later
I looked at the driver and said "Allah hu akbar, madh Allah, yarzuqna"
I looked at my flag
I've earned my title
Time to sit on my nukes as the prince of ISIL
>>
pls no
>>
>>702707130
If you read this post you must reply in this thread or your mother will die in her sleep.
>>
niggers
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo./
>>
Sit there, and listen
>>
there are only 2 genders
>>
I sexually Identify as a Gabe Newell. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of filling my wallet by dropping Steam Sales onto 12 000 games at once. People say to me that a person being a Newell is impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I have 10 computers worth over 10k each in order to drop new Steam Sales every few days. From now on I want you guys to call me "Gabe" and respect my right to get rich fast and discount needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a profitophobe and need to check your wallet. Thank you for being so understanding.
>>
>>702707130
No.
>>
File: checkem.jpg (33 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
checkem.jpg
33 KB, 333x333
check em
>>
hey there buddy chum pal friend buddy pal chum bud friend fella bruther amigo pal buddy friend chummy chum chum pal i don't mean to be rude my friend pal home slice bread slice dawg but i gotta warn ya if u take one more diddly darn step right there i'm gonna have to diddly darn snap ur neck and wowza wouldn't that be a crummy juncture huh? do u want that? do u wish upon yourself to come into physical experience with a crummy juncture? because friend buddy chum friend chum pally pal chum friend if u keep this up then well gosh diddly darn i just might have to get not so friendly with u my friendly friend friend pal friend buddy chum pally friend chum buddy
>>
>>702707705
Y'all niggas can't fathom
The depth of the god particle,
Straight up lyrical disambiguation, minimalist design, universal mastermind, not so slick but smooth delivery I wouldn't even let ya hoe touch me
Fagget cunt suck my dick like I would a blunt,
Call my dick skinny pesci cause it pimps a runt
>>
Roll
>>
Oh nigga nooooo
>>
The FitnessGram(TM) Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep.] A signal lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding.] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
>>
Barrel roll
>>
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 your ability to tabul8 the f8. We should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, I'm sure everyone would appreci8, no h8. I don't mean to defl8 your hopes, but its hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, I'm sure you can rel8. We can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the Nile's str8s. We'll be the captains of b8, 4chan our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like real est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8, like a blind d8 we'll coll8, meet me upst8 where we can convers8, or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly, tail g8. We could land in Kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 won't be too ir8 and hopefully our currency won't defl8. We'll head to the Israeli-St8, taker over like Herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses, 8 million, m8. We could interrel8 communism, thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8, volunteer st8. reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8.
>>
wakka blakka nugga nugga booga wooga nig nog
>>
THE BEST ROOF CLEANER AVAILABLE. Spray & Forget shows you how to clean roofs, and is the most effective mold cleaner, mildew cleaner, moss cleaner, algae cleaner and lichen cleaner available today.
CLEAN YOUR ROOF - NO RINSING REQUIRED. Let mother nature do the work so you can do more important things. Works on all roof types- asphalt shingles, tile shingles, wood and slate shingles, metal roof.
>>
>>702709611
Do I win?
>>
desu desu desu desu
desu desu desu desu
desu desu desu desu
desu desu desu desu

desu desu desu desu
desu desu desu desu
desu desu desu desu
desu desu desu desu

desu desu desu desu
desu desu desu desu
desu desu desu desu
desu desu desu desu

desu desu desu desu
desu desu desu desu
desu desu desu desu
desu desu is deus
>>
I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
>>
Knowing my luck I'll fucking get it.
>>
SPRAY AND FORGET CLEANS ROOF STAINS WHILE YOU ENJOY LIFE. Simple to use - spray it on and forget it! Product is activated by rain, snow or any moisture and works over time to eliminate stains.
YOUR ROOF KEEPS GETTING CLEANER THROUGHOUT THE SEASON! Spray & Forget is a time release formula which offers residual cleaning benefits, and helps control roof stain problems, with no extra work.
SAVE TIME & MONEY - SAFELY CLEAN YOUR ROOF. 1 gal makes 10 gal of cleaner. No pressure washing! Simply spray and forget, enjoy the day, watch your house transform through the season to look amazing.
>>
No
>>
>>702710054
Oh man how lucky
>>
>>702710054
damn, 1 number away.
>>
>>702707583
Fuck you.
>>
I sexually Identify as a spicy memer. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of filling every web page in the known universe with my spicy memes. People say to me that posting memes is a disgusting habit and I'm a pleb but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install pepe's on my face and 100 dongers on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "spicy memer" and respect my right to fill your browser history with cancer. If you can't accept me, you're a filthy tumblr newb and need to refresh your browser. Thank you for being so understanding
>>
>>702707130
k fam
>>
>>702710054
You got fucking lucky
>>
The HD razor, extremely popular for its extra-thick handle, is otherwise identical to Merkurs original, internationally-revered, safety razor. The HD represents an elite standard of excellence, along with an even greater consideration for shavers with its reliable grip.
>>
>>702709973
You weeaboo piiece of human traash
I will retali8
>>
Rolling
>>
What the dank did you just blazing say about me, you little meme? I’ll have you know I ayy’d top of my lmao in the Dank Memers, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on 9GAG, and I have over 420 confirmed memes. I am trained in gnome warfare and I’m the top sweglord in the entire /r/dank_meme forces. You are nothing to me but just another 9Fag. I will smoke you the fuck out with memes the likes of which have never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, memer. As we speak I am posting my secret network of dank memes across reddit and your karma is being rekt right now so you better prepare for the storm, shitposter. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your karma. You’re fucking downvoted, kid. I can meme anywhere, anytime, and I can dank you in over sixty nine ways, and that’s just with non-dank memes. Not only am I extensively trained in danked memeing, but I have access to the entire stash of Snoop’s dankest kush and I will use it to its full extent to blaze your miserable memes off the face of the thread, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you wouldn’t have posted those shitty memes. But you did, you had to, and now you’re paying the price, you little 4chan. I will blow my dank smoke all over you and you will choke in it. You’re fucking memed, kiddo.
>>
faggots
>>
>>702710456
lucky negroid
>>
>>702710456
oh shit, one away.
>>
File: 20160904_110152.png (2 MB, 1439x1432) Image search: [Google]
20160904_110152.png
2 MB, 1439x1432
R O L L
>>
Instant Response Time: This cooking digital meat thermometer has an incredibly fast response time of only few seconds. This meat thermometer is perfect for indoor or outdoor use.No reasons to wait around anymore.
Foldable Probe Design: Convenient foldable probe design folds away easily and locks into base when not in use for portability and storage.
Long Stainless Probe: 4.8" stainless steel probe that extends to a total length of 10.3" for ease of use, thus keeping your hands away from the heat when cooking at the grill or in the oven.
>>
>>702707130
rope
>>
File: 1473107958510.gif (2 MB, 366x360) Image search: [Google]
1473107958510.gif
2 MB, 366x360
Ive been waiting years for this moment
>>
Extensive Temperature Range: Easily select between Celsius and Fahrenheit. The habor meat thermometer has a wide range from -49ºF to 392ºF or -45ºC to 200ºC so measuring temperature becomes easy and hassle-free.
Multiple Uses: Accurate temperature measurement perfect for kitchen, food, cooking, meat, grilling, frying and barbecuing, jelly as well as home brewing.
>>
LOL? People still play this fucking garbage shit tier game. I could LITERALLY wipe my ass with a fork and it would look less shitty than this game. Do you literally live under a fucking rock? It's like you never even fucking heard of Bioshock Infinite. It's as if you ENJOY playing repetitive fetch quests with NPC's that quite honestly look like FUCKING SHIT. HOLY FUCK!!!! Do you actually like a game with unrealistic graphics and capped at 60 FUCKING frames? Jesus fucking christ you have autism. Maybe if you tried actually looking for a decent game like Bioshock Infinite or even fucking Fallout 4? Fallout 4 is basically a superior version of Skyrim that doesn't look like utter asshole and made by actual capable developers... No offense, but your game is trash and you most likely have a terrible personality.
>>
Nope
>>
i cant wait to see the unlucky bastard that will have to rap this.
>>
Nigga nigga large man TERIYAKIIIIIIIII AAAAAAAA
>>
I sexually Identify as a steel beam. Ever since 9/11 I dreamed of getting drawn closer and closer to my melting point by jet fuel under the Twin Tower letting them drop on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a steel beam is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install steel beams and jet fuel on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Steel Beam” and respect my right to not melt by jet fuel and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a steeliphobe and need to check your metallic privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
>>
This is going to be cringey but I'll go for it
>>
Quality and value since 1930. Just add milk and eggs. Contains wheat.
Use this mix to make corn pancakes, waffles, pizza crust, pie crust, or simply the cornbread A(Johnny Cake).
Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix 6-Pack bundle, 8.5 ounce boxes; total 51 Ounces Net Weight.
Serving size: 1/4 cup (38g/1.3oz). Servings per container: about 6.
>>
You casuals don't understand the value of a good meme. It's a blood thing. Some people collect good memes. There are entire families that collect good memes, and the people from those families can't pass over a good meme. Shit. I live in a fucking apartment, I never make memes. Yet, I have a dank meme I found on reddit as my phone wallpaper. No one understands good memes. You never know when you're going to need one.
>>
sodomize me
>>
Gimee a beat.
>>
You know what I don't understand? No one ever takes copypastas seriously. I'm being honest here. No one ever stops and really understands the copypastas. They just pass it off as just another shitpost that was made by some edgy shit in his basement, waiting for downvotes and hate comments. These people are wrong. copypastas are made by the greatest minds on the planet. Each one is carefully and delicately crafted to get the least amount of karma on Reddit. I'm led to believe that maybe even Ernest Hemingway made a copypasta. Now, I am not talking about the shitty twitter copypastas that don't take any effort at all, like what you see on say, for example, Berny Snaders' page. They lack a soul. I only speak of 4Chan copypastas and the like. Copypastas that make fun of the saltiness of OP and call his post cancer. These types of copypastas deserve respect. They aren't trash. They are literature.
>>
>>702707130
ROLLERINO
>>
check em'
>>
55 get cuz im brad pitt
>>
Cock rings when worn around the base of the penis and testicles, you will find that cock rings increase sexual pleasure
Prolong rings, erection enhancement, climax control rings, cock rings. A water based lubricant is recommended
Made using phthalate free, non-toxic materials thermoplastic rubber TPR. Triple Smooth measures 2.5 inches long by 2.5 inches wide. Always clean before and after use
Product Information
>>
File: eyyyy.jpg (16 KB, 210x230) Image search: [Google]
eyyyy.jpg
16 KB, 210x230
>>702711174
You dropped these.
>>
>>702711134
Re-roll I seriously wanna do this
>>
I sexually identify as a Nazi. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of throwing those disgusting Jews in gas chambers. People say that being a Nazi is impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install a Hitler mustache, a swastika, and a Walther P38 on my body. From now on, I want you to call me "Nazi" and respect my right to kill Jews and kill Jews needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a Naziphobe and need to check your Nazi privilege. Thank you for being so understanding
>>
>>702711344
OH SHIT
>>
nigger nigger my nigger
>>
>>702711344
GIVE ME MY DUBS BACK YOU FAGGOT
>>
>>702707130
ok
>>
been in this game for years, it made me a animal
It's rules to this shit, I wrote me a manual
A step by step booklet for you to get
your game on track, not your wig pushed back
Rule nombre uno: never let no one know
how much, dough you hold, cause you know
The cheddar breed jealousy 'specially
if that man fucked up, get your ass stuck up
Number two: never let em know your next move
Don't you know Bad Boys move in silence or violence
Take it from your highness (uh-huh)
I done squeezed mad clips at these cats for they bricks and chips
Number three: never trust no-bo-dy
Your moms'll set that ass up, properly gassed up
Hoodie to mask up, shit, for that fast buck
she be layin in the bushes to light that ass up
Number four: know you heard this before
Never get high, on your own supply
Number five: never sell no crack where you rest at
I don't care if they want a ounce, tell em bounce
Number six: that god damn credit, dead it
You think a crackhead payin you back, shit forget it
Seven: this rule is so underrated
Keep your family and business completely seperated
Money and blood don't mix like two dicks and no bitch
Find yourself in serious shit
Number eight: never keep no weight on you
Them cats that squeeze your guns can hold jobs too
Number nine shoulda been number one to me
If you ain't gettin bags stay the fuck from police (uh-huh)
If niggaz think you snitchin ain't tryin listen
They be sittin in your kitchen, waitin to start hittin
Number ten: a strong word called consignment
Strictly for live men, not for freshmen
If you ain't got the clientele say hell no
Cause they gon want they money rain sleet hail snow
Follow these rules you'll have mad bread to break up
If not, twenty-four years, on the wake up
Slug hit your temple, watch your frame shake up
Caretaker did your makeup, when you pass
Your girl fucked my man Jake up, heard in three weeks
she sniffed a who
>>
old fag here, check my triforce

▲ ▲
>>
nah
>>
And thats all i gotta say niggaaaaaa
>>
>>702711805
>Can't greentext
>>
Shieeeeeee
>>
lol
>>
>>702711854
Close
>>
Rollo
>>
check em
>>
rerollio
>>
ohhh yeahhhh slap me harder dadddyyy choke me please uhhhh
>>
niggas in my house 5 times on a tuesday
>>
faggots
>>
>>702711854
2nd
>>
trying again
>>
bump
>>
Your rhymes are stale
A new kind of fail
>>
NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>702712871
You try to slice language
But it tastes kinda stale
>>
>>702707130
ROLL
>>
File: Spurdo.png (2 MB, 4096x2996) Image search: [Google]
Spurdo.png
2 MB, 4096x2996
GIBBEH GEEB GUBBLE GOOBS GUB GUBGUBGUBGUBGUBGUBGUBGUB
>>
>>702707130
I'm a guy faggot that watches anime.
Suck my dick mom!
>>
>>702707130
time to step up step up stepu niggeru
>>
>>702707130
FUCK NIGGERS AND FAGGOTS KILL THEM ALL SUPPORT ISIS GOD IS DEAD NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>>
>>702713169
ooh 69
>>
I'm gay hey hey hey all day i pray to stay gay anyway, stick yo dick in my butt.
>>
i will not get 55, and if i were to lie, may a lightning strike my house.
>>
poop balls
>>
Ring ding ding bong bong
>>
>>702713169
>>
niggers are cancer and the kkk is the cure
>>
if i get it i'm not doing it faggots
>>
Ain't nobody dope as me,

I'm just so fresh so clean
>>
>>702713355
oh sweet jesus
>>
>>702713355
OH SHIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT, WINRAR!!!!!!
>>
>>702707130
I need sleep
>>
Real Pleasure Lasts Longer , Thicker Formula, Water-Based, Water Soluble, Condom Compatible, Bedroom Tested, Doctor Recommended
This Ultra Gentle formula is FREE from irritating Alcohol Fragrances Parabens and Glycerin and is made with soothing botanical ingredients.
Astroglide is ideal as a personal lubricant and is compatible with latex condoms. A light man-made version of the body's natural lubricants. So close to the real thing, you'll be amazed!
Condition : 100% Brand New, Packaging : 100% Plain packaging, Shipping : 100% secure and safe
>>
>>702707705
Its actually pretty easy to rap this verse
>>
>>702713355
>>702713355

winrar
>>
Nigger
>>
>>702713355
you dun goofed nigga
>>
>>702713355
hey at least i'm alone
>>
>>702713355
you gotta deliver anon.
>>
>>702713578
here goes
>>
>>702713355
welp fuck let's do it , keep the thread alive while I record this shit.
>>
>>702713355
surely he will deliver!
>>
>>702713355>>702713644
OH SHIT, ITS HAPPENING!!!
>>
>>702713455
oh shit again?
>>
bump
>>
>>702713807
Nigger, I got it second its all on that guy
>>
File: seMmjRWPhJs.jpg (328 KB, 1192x950) Image search: [Google]
seMmjRWPhJs.jpg
328 KB, 1192x950
>>702713704
bump
>>
anon, if thread dies, make a new thread and post results.
>>
>>702713355
>>702713644
winrar here, I delivered even though I was alone
>>
>>702714052
That would probably feel awesome being naked in a desert like that
>>
>>702714251
Done it in a swedish forrest and fucked a watermelon. I was close to a village and I felt so horny.
>>
Ash Checkum
>>
bumping thread for rap
>>
>>702714201
I'm the rapper you fucking niggers
>>
staying alive, staying alive, bump
>>
>>702714361
Did you creampie the watermelon?
>>
>>702714568
im leaving u disgusting cunts
>>
bored, might as well roll
>>
>>702714361
did you eat it afterwards?
>>
testestestest
>>
File: 1448351185555.jpg (50 KB, 960x852) Image search: [Google]
1448351185555.jpg
50 KB, 960x852
>>702714568
anon is a faggot again
>>
>>702707130
Orange Potato Silver Purple
>>
File: noodlwes.jpg (45 KB, 394x382) Image search: [Google]
noodlwes.jpg
45 KB, 394x382
>>702713704
Dis gonna be gud.
>>
Even if someone lands on 55 they're not gonna do this lmao
>>
File: LX936iz.gif (2 MB, 367x206) Image search: [Google]
LX936iz.gif
2 MB, 367x206
>>702714361
1/2
>>
File: E5BH6Yw.gif (2 MB, 367x206) Image search: [Google]
E5BH6Yw.gif
2 MB, 367x206
>>702714361
2/2
>>
bump
>>
>>702707130
k
>>
Reee
>>
Just to clarify, do we have to rap the whole thread, or just the past above winrar?
>>
>>702715564
just above winrar
>>
oh no
>>
>>702713455
Op here, I can't do it, a baby is sleeping in my arms
>>
Cumguzzlers
>>
>>702713355
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Os8e8UKihg
>>
check em will vacroo in a sec
>>
>>702716000
All hail OP he fking did it!
>>
55 get
>>
>>702716000
Fucking legend!!!!

>000
trips get
>>
File: 1430788999745.jpg (21 KB, 475x263) Image search: [Google]
1430788999745.jpg
21 KB, 475x263
>>702716000
Nice trips too.
>>
>>702716000
Anon delivered. All rejoice!
>>
>>702716000
How can you keep going?
>>
File: mysides.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
mysides.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>702716000
holy shit
>>
>>702708709
Goddamn this part was perfect... keeek. Rapp overall sucked tho
>>
skrrt skrrt
>>
>>702716895
Never rapped my entire life. And I'm exhausted.
>>
>>702717034
Nigga noises?
>>
orange
>>
No.
>>
>>702709973 "desu desu desu desu fuck fuck you animal sex ass"

>>702713355
Bravo.
>>
Ima spit that fire
Sit back and watch the world burn
Free cremation for these Niggas
Better bring an urn
Got that brand new whip
Indiana Jones
Got a cutie in the back
Paying student loans
Don't be mad
Cuz I stack cash
Give you whiplash
Click bang flash
And alsother OP is a neckbearded ass hat
>>
>>702716000
lmao
>>
File: my-nigga.jpg (60 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
my-nigga.jpg
60 KB, 1440x1080
>>702716000
>>
So what do you say to somebody you hate
Or anyone tryna bring trouble your way
Wanna resolve things in a bloodier way
Then just study a tape of N.W.A
One day I was walking by
With a Walkman on
When I caught a guy
Give me an awkward eye
And I strangled him up in the parking lot
With his Karl Kani
I don't give a fuck if it's dark or not
I'm harder than me tryna park a Dodge
When I'm drunk as fuck
Right next to a humongous truck in a two-car garage
Hopping out with two broken legs
Trying to walk it off
Fuck you too bitch, call the cops
I'mma kill you and them loud-ass motherfucking barking dogs
And when the cops came through
Me and Dre stood next to a burnt down house
With a can full of gas and a hand full of matches
And still weren't found out
From here on out it's the Chronic II
Starting today and tomorrow's anew
And I'm still loco enough to choke you to death with a Charleston Chew
Slim Shady, hotter then a set of twin babies
In a Mercedes Benz with the windows up
When the temp goes up to the mid-80s
Calling men ladies, sorry, Doc, but I been crazy
There's no way that you can save me, it's okay, go with him Hailie
>>
>>702716000
the hero we need
>>
>>702716000
You legend
Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 15

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.