Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I don't know what your beliefs are, but I want to share

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 53
File: cross 2.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
cross 2.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
I don't know what your beliefs are, but I want to share my faith with you. Faith in God and his Son can bring you joy and happiness. God loves us. He sent his Son to die for us so that our sins could be forgiven. Even if you are skeptical, please take a look at this page with an open mind.

http://www.jesusisprecious.org/fundamentals/how_to_be_saved.htm

1. All have sinned and therefore cannot enter into Heaven on their own accord

Isaiah 53:6, “All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all."

Romans 3:23, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”

Romans 3:10, “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.”

2. There is a price on our sin―eternal death in Hell. The Lake of Fire

Revelation 20:15, "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”

3. Jesus lived a sinless life and shed his blood on the cross so we could be forgiven.

John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

1st Timothy 1:15, “This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.”

4. Through faith ALONE we are immediately saved.

John 6:28-29, “Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.”

Ephesians 2:8-9, “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.”

John 14:6, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”
>>
File: Cross 3.jpg (42 KB, 600x427) Image search: [Google]
Cross 3.jpg
42 KB, 600x427
The Bible has never been disproven.

The old testament was written hundreds of years before Jesus was born. He fulfilled over 300 prophecies. He fulfilled all the prophecies of the messiah. "1 person fulfilling 8 prophecies: 1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000 1 person fulfilling 48 prophecies: 1 chance in 10 to the 157th power 1 person fulfilling 300+ prophecies: Only Jesus!"

http://www1.cbn.com/biblestudy/biblical-prophecies-fulfilled-by-jesus

Why trust the Bible?

Here are several reasons why:

http://www.essentialbibleblog.com/2013/03/top-10-reasons-bible-is-true.html

1. Manuscript Evidence
2. Archaeological Evidence
3. Eyewitness Accounts
4. Corroborating Accounts
5. Literary Consistency
6. Prophetic Consistency
7. Expert Scrutiny
8. Leader Acceptance
9. Global Influence
10. Changed Lives
>>
File: 1465846742311.gif (171 KB, 534x534) Image search: [Google]
1465846742311.gif
171 KB, 534x534
>>702638557
>Faith in God and his Son can bring you joy and happiness

JESUS brings me happiness every night.

>>702638557
>He sent his Son to die for us so that our sins could be forgiven

If you don't sin JESUS DIED FOR NOTHING
>>
B8
>>
File: image.png (137 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
137 KB, 750x1334
What do you have to say to this christfag?
>>
File: image.png (127 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
127 KB, 750x1334
>>
>>702638591
>>702638591
>The Bible has never been disproven.
>>
>>702639443

i bought one of these, really dissapointed in the quality, almost like st theresa made it herself in a mexican sweatshop kek
>>
>>702639623
>>702639644

That's so metal
>>
File: Cross 1.jpg (1 MB, 2946x1951) Image search: [Google]
Cross 1.jpg
1 MB, 2946x1951
>>702639644
>>702639623

"Part of the reason the Old Testament covenantal system was so harsh is because first, the Old Testament law demonstrates the severity of righteousness and the requirement of perfection before a holy God. Galatians 3:24 says that the law is what points us to Christ. It does this by showing us that we are not able to keep the law and that the only way of obtaining righteousness before God is through the sacrifice of Jesus, who was God in flesh (John 1:1,14; Col. 2:9).

Second, the Old Testament times were very difficult and there were many nations that warred against Israel. Also, the devil and his demonic horde were constantly working to destroy Israel in order to invalidate the prophecies of the coming Messiah and to prevent the Messiah from being born and delivering his people. Therefore, God instituted laws, as difficult as they were, that were consistent with the culture of the times, that ensured the survival of the Jewish nation, that helped to maintain social structure, and also reflected the harshness of the law."

https://carm.org/why-do-christians-not-obey-old-testaments-commands-to-kill-homosexuals

https://answersingenesis.org/who-is-god/god-is-good/the-harsh-god-of-the-old-testament/

God is not evil. He is holy and just. Rejecting Him is foolish. Eternity is a long time to be wrong.
>>
chill with that shit, bro
>>
File: 1465186498210.jpg (36 KB, 351x387) Image search: [Google]
1465186498210.jpg
36 KB, 351x387
>>702639443
check out the original sin and understand that christanity tries to blame ALL humans for this crack whore Eve for stepping on the snek.
>>
File: ryden_angel-of-meat.jpg (141 KB, 750x941) Image search: [Google]
ryden_angel-of-meat.jpg
141 KB, 750x941
>>702640743
>>>702640743
Pray to the angels
>>
File: 1467236940953.jpg (223 KB, 560x722) Image search: [Google]
1467236940953.jpg
223 KB, 560x722
>>
File: bait_transcended dimension.jpg (38 KB, 563x601) Image search: [Google]
bait_transcended dimension.jpg
38 KB, 563x601
>>702638557
>this bait so big it could feed the entire pacific ocean for a year

Love how you cite from one source only, and a very tenuous source at that. (And yes, I know about the Septuagint and how 70 or so people co-authored the Bible and all that).

Islam says similar things about us being sinners. Buddhism does so, though under a different philosophical perspective. So does Hinduism, Judaism, etc...

I'm interested in what you have to say, what puts your religion head and shoulders above everything else, but you're gonna have to try harder than that.
>>
>>702642603
Don't even try to debate with this dude. He thinks a 500 year old man could build a 500 foot boat. And the entire world was repopulated from his family alone!!!
>>
>>702642921
Let's give him a chance. Assume he's smart enough not to be Ken Ham. I once subscribed to the Catholic mindset myself, and I sort of know what a kid fresh out of confirmation + Sunday school would know.

I also have a slight interest in theology.
>>
The bible says that a rapist has to marry his victim. That's a fine example of biblical justice and moral guidelines?
If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days. -- Deuteronomy 22:28-29
>>
>>702643062
Ok. Suit yourself but...
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1500x750
>>
I'm sorry for your mental illness op.
"'Religion is based...mainly upon fear...fear of the mysterious, fear of defeat, fear of death. Fear is the parent of cruelty, and therefore it is no wonder if cruelty and religion have gone hand in hand.... My own view on religion is that of Lucretius. I regard it as a disease born of fear and as a source of untold misery to the human race.'"
>>
The bible on genocide:
Thus saith the LORD of hosts ... go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. 1 Samuel 15:2-3
>>
File: Bright cross!.jpg (77 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
Bright cross!.jpg
77 KB, 900x675
>>702643119
That's sex before marriage, not rape.
>>
>>702638557
Where'd ya go OP?? No answers for us??
>>
Hey if God speaks directly through me, does this mean anything to anyone?
>>
>>702643755
Nope
>>
File: dsadsadsa.jpg (7 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
dsadsadsa.jpg
7 KB, 299x168
>>702643385
"The Bible does not specifically condemn the practice of slavery. It gives instructions on how slaves should be treated (Deuteronomy 15:12-15; Ephesians 6:9; Colossians 4:1), but does not outlaw slavery altogether. Many see this as the Bible condoning all forms of slavery. What many fail to understand is that slavery in biblical times was very different from the slavery that was practiced in the past few centuries in many parts of the world. The slavery in the Bible was not based exclusively on race. People were not enslaved because of their nationality or the color of their skin. In Bible times, slavery was based more on economics; it was a matter of social status. People sold themselves as slaves when they could not pay their debts or provide for their families. In New Testament times, sometimes doctors, lawyers, and even politicians were slaves of someone else. Some people actually chose to be slaves so as to have all their needs provided for by their masters. "

http://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-slavery.html
>>702643640
What is the question?
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 400x309) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 400x309
>>702643602
It's rape you fuckin doorknob.
Ahem, the bible on animal cruelty:
>>
>>702644018
First of all, define a God for me as best as you can. A set of laws? A "good principle"? A metaphor to describe goodness? An entity in a realm above ours, in a place from where he can influence the earth?
>>
The creation story falls apart rather quickly...

“In Genesis 1:3, the Old Testament records that God said: ‘Let there be light.’Since the sun, moon, and stars were not made until the fourth day (1:14-16), what was the nature of the ‘light’ mentioned in verse 3?”
>>
Well at the risk of sounding like the biggest Bibefaag live you guys should listen to Act's or Daniel on audiobook I laughed my ass off. lol i can't read so i just downloaded it.
>>
File: dsadsasadsad.jpg (32 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
dsadsasadsad.jpg
32 KB, 600x450
>>702643575

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. (Colossians 2:8)

"The Amalekites were a source of constant woe to Israel. Shortly after the Israelites left Egypt, the Amalekites attacked the weary people, slaughtering the weak and elderly (Deuteronomy 25:18). Even the Babylonians had a bad opinion of them, calling them “Khabbati,” or “plunderers.” The Amalekites and Caananites, among other nations, practiced child burning, torture as public entertainment, and sexual immorality as sport.

The Israelites later avenged the attack and defeated the Amalekites, but failed to completely eradicate the nation. Israel was then plagued with continuous Amalekite raids (Exodus 17; 1 Samuel 15:2; Numbers 14:45). We can safely assume that God knew Amalekite decedents would always bear rage against His people. In the book of Esther, Haman the son of the Agagite, who was an Amalekite king, sought to exterminate all the Jews. Even today, the name Amalek is a symbol for hatred against Jews. How different things might be had Israel obeyed God to the letter?"

http://www.amazingfacts.org/news-and-features/news/item/id/10883/t/why-did-god-order-genocide
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 721x567) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 721x567
>>
>>702644018
My question: Why do u think YOUR religion is superior to other religions? If it is THE TRUTH wouldn't everyone on the entire planet believe that?
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 650x435) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 650x435
>>702644428
So, in this context, it was ok to put infants, the infirm, women and the elderly to the sword because they were born in the wrong tribe? You are a moral thug.
>>
File: flames.jpg (969 KB, 4800x3200) Image search: [Google]
flames.jpg
969 KB, 4800x3200
I want and hope all of you will watch this video. Hell is real. You will end up in Hell when you die if you don't accept Jesus.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (John 14:6)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0fcve6RPqw

Skip to the 4:00 mark.

Revelation 20:15, "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”

2nd Thessalonians 1:8, “In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.”

Eternity is a long time to be wrong. Please watch the video and think about it.
>>
Jesus christ is serapis Christ. The Roman's were tired of dealing with fanatical Jewish rebels so after they retook Jerusalem they made a pagan God with the Jewish background. Christianity is Roman propaganda.
>>
>>702644802
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0fcve6RPqw

Why should we believe the Bible over a generic book of fairy tales. Or the Qur'an? Or whatever Hinduism's sacred text is?

Don't give me "because it's written by 72 people and they all match up so it's automatically correct" no, it's not automatically correct (it may well be for a lot of believable details, such as there was a real historical Jesus, but not automatically for "there is a real Jesus so therefore he performed real miracles").
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 500x344
>>702644802
A loving parent would not torture his/her child for even a few minutes. Your God wants to do it for eternity. Fuck you, fuck your Holy Ghost and fuck religion.
>>
>>702644743
not OP, but you do realize that lots of people don't even believe things that are scientifically proven to be THE TRUTH (anthropogenic climate change, for instance). people also believe all kinds of crap that definitely isn't true. so i feel like your criteria for deciding what's true based on how many people believe it is not the best yardstick.
>>
>>702644328
i have an answer Its a flawed translation. The original Hebrew text refers to God as the light. Basically what we see in the contempary text is the failure of KJV translators to explain it correctly. The only source for a straight look at OT is thru the hebrew texts.
>>
The bible has been translated so many times by people who at points literally had no idea how to translate it. They wrote what they want to fit the general belief systems at the time.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
>>702645255
A classic response. You could apply that to every fucked up verse in your archaic book.
Abra-capocus
Process-cadabra
>>
>>702645227
I'll give you that. So explain to me another way?
>>
Varg, there are 3 things you cannot be at the same time: Christian, intelligent and honest-Some former Norwegian military intelligence officer.

Which trait do you think this one lacks?
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 552x620) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 552x620
>>702645255
Why doesn't your all-knowing God protect his holy scripture from error?
>>
>>702645465
Or we could just cut to the chase and ask why God would choose to write (or inspire humans to write) in such nebulous language instead of giving it to us straight.

Religious people have been giving us different and more liberal interpretations of their texts for millennia. Let's grant that the books are metaphorical and it's our job to decipher them. First question: why?
>>
>>702638557
Jesus Christus way is the right way. When i die once, jesus will save me
>>
What OP fails to understand is there is no way to logically prove the Bible. The idea is to have faith, it says that like, alot in the book. If someone doesnt have faith in it then its not like I can convince them. If I thought that Lucky Charms are the best cereal in the world but you didnt i cant convince you, and thats ok. The way some people (OP) try to convince others is upsetting because it always ends up making him look like hes stupid. The fact of the matter is ther is no logical explanition for a concept that trandcends logic.
>>
>>702645191
Only i can fuck my Holy Ghost XD
>>
>>702645766
I'm not willing to grant anything. If God is real, why doesn't he reveal himself or intervene in all the suffering on this planet?
>>
Watch a documentary on any sort of cult, they are just small scale religions that haven't had enough brainwashed/idiotic people believe in them yet, raise anyone from birth to believe a certain thing and its far more likely they will. Even well rounded intelligent people can be completely floored and converted further down the line. Religion is one of the main causes of death in the world regardless of how much prayer and good will you coat it in.
>>
Where were that dindu nuffin god in the meantime of the holocaust?
>>
>>702646130
My thoughts exactly
>>
>>702638591
>He fulfilled over 300 prophecies.
Considering the people who weote the New Testament were all scholars of the Old Testament, presumably, they all onew exsctly what to say Jesus did so that he would "fulfill" the prophecies.
Now, I don't doubt that Jesus was real. But the stories about him were greatly exaggerated in order to fit thoe prophecies.
>>
>>702646033
So why pick such a specific set of beliefs over another? I'm having trouble deciding if it's even possible for a God to exist, let alone whether one actually does. Are you supposed to take that for granted, that there is another realm and that its inhabitant(s) only interact with the temporal world under vague, arbitrary conditions? Seemingly at random? That they have a plan and have not the courtesy to tell us, or that we face a threat so great that the plan cannot be revealed? What is this?
>>
>>702644018
You are correct, the bible does not condemn slavery, it condones it. Yahweh specifically instructs Hebrews to take young virgins as slaves after battle. It allows you to beat your slave within an inch of his or her life, and provides a loophole to keep fellow hebrew slaves forever.
I don't care if life as a slave was a shred easier for the slave than the slavery of the 1800's. There is NO CONTEXT in which it is acceptable to own a human being. Even if you treat your slaves relatively nicely (which as I mentioned, can involve severe beatings), it is still WRONG to keep and hold another person against his or her will.
>>
File: dsad.jpg (38 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
dsad.jpg
38 KB, 425x282
>>702644754

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. (Colossians 2:8)

Don't let yourselves be deceived by the media and those who hate God.

>>702644743

Please refer to the second post of the thread. (Over 300 prophecies that Jesus fulfilled and evidence that the Bible is trustworthy)

You can know God exists without tangible proof through faith. You can feel His spirit. You can't sense Him without it.

For we live by faith, not by sight. (2 Corinthians 5:7)

But the natural man (non spiritual person) does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. (1 Corinthians 2:14)

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me." (Prov 8:17)

Take Islam for example. A false religion conceived by the devil. Islam originated in pagan moon worship.

"If you study Islam, you will notice that they worship the moon, facing Mecca Saudi Arabia (Islam's holy city), and praying 5 times daily in synchronization with the cycles of the moon. Astronomy is a fascination to most Muslims, because their religion is based in worship of the moon; hence the crescent shaped moon symbol that is the official symbol of Islam worldwide."

http://jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Islamic%20Muslim/islam_exposed.htm
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Islamic%20Muslim/allah_doesnt_exist.htm

The Bible doesn't say many will make it into Heaven. It says that very few will.

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: (Matthew 7:14)

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/few_that_be_saved.htm
>>
I think Philosophy and a high conscience is the goal.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1471431972523.jpg (109 KB, 1271x1277) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1471431972523.jpg
109 KB, 1271x1277
Mary had a pretty decent rack though
>>
>>702646377
>calling the bible a source of something that is only written in the bible.

oh boy
>>
File: mar.jpg (35 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
mar.jpg
35 KB, 500x708
>>702646547
>>
File: rainbow.jpg (125 KB, 1024x679) Image search: [Google]
rainbow.jpg
125 KB, 1024x679
>>702645742

What error? The King James Version is preserved and inspired.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Bible/inspired_or_preserved.htm
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 500x417
>>702638557
Tldr
>>
File: male G spot.jpg (9 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
male G spot.jpg
9 KB, 320x180
Why did God put my 'G' spot up my ass? And why is it SO BAD that it feels SO GOOD
>>
>>702646377
Name a few of these prophecies.
>>
THIS IS B8 SURELY. GOD IS THE BIGGEST B8 OF ALL.
>>
>>702646547
I prefer Katys.
>>
>>702638557
>>702638591
>>702640379

Why do you even come to 4chan? This place is like the stupidest place to talk about christianity.
Unless of course, you b8. In which case, i tips fedora, my good memer
>>
God was created by Lucifer as a test of faith.
>>
JESUS b8d the romans.
>>
>>702646673
Here's some examples of errors and contradictions:
http://infidels.org/library/modern/paul_carlson/nt_contradictions.html
>>
>>702646377
>Over 300 prophecies that Jesus fulfilled and evidence that the Bible is trustworthy

300 prophecies out of what? 300? 300,000,000? I could make 1,000 prophecies on this very board about tomorrow come back tomorrow and if just one comes true, I can truthfully say "I prophesied it".

>You can know God exists without tangible proof through faith. You can feel His spirit. You can't sense Him without it.

Faith? As in acceptance for which there is no reasoning behind it? I defer to Descartes who says something along the lines of the only thing we can be 100% certain of, in the strictest sense of the word, being that we exist. (Sure, he assumed a god, but my point still stands). What gives me grounds to believe there is a God? I believe in the outcome of a football match based on statistics and predictions. I believe humanity is progressing because--well, look around us, if we weren't progressing, we wouldn't have longer lifespans each passing year.

What can you justify me having the same feelings for God as I do for the things I've said above (my football match, humanity's progress...)
>>
>>702646796
I've always wondered this... religion shit aside. i mean, even from a biological perspective, male's reproduction system is meant to penetrate.
Other than the kinks, or homosexuality reasons which would qualify as emotional, not biological, i see no reason for this. So why? or more like, how? what would Papa-Darwin say?
>>
I swear I read a study once that showed massive correlation of devout Christianity and mental illness, it may have been intelligence actually.
>>
>>702647363
Cause its not a Gspot you fucking spas, its a prostate that creates seminal fluid and other pretty important parts of reproduction.
>>
>>702647402
what i'd give to have that study...
>>
>>702647481
u wot m8
>>
File: cross blue.jpg (103 KB, 554x739) Image search: [Google]
cross blue.jpg
103 KB, 554x739
>>702646943

I'm not baiting. Why 4chan? It's as good as any place to talk to others about the Gospel of Christ.
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
(Mark 16:15)

Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame. (1 Corinthians 15:34)

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: (Matthew 28:19)
"Matthew 28:19-20 contains what has come to be called the Great Commission: “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” Jesus gave this command to the apostles shortly before He ascended into heaven, and it essentially outlines what Jesus expected the apostles, and those who followed them, to do in His absence.

It is interesting that in the original Greek, the only specific command in Matthew 28:19-20 is “make disciples.” The Great Commission instructs us to make disciples while we are going throughout the world and while we are going about our daily activities. How are we to make disciples? By baptizing them and teaching them all that Jesus commanded. “Make disciples” is the command of the Great Commission. “As you are going,” “baptizing,” and “teaching” are the means by which we fulfill the command to “make disciples.”"

http://www.gotquestions.org/great-commission.html
>>
File: 1472229984503.jpg (132 KB, 734x960) Image search: [Google]
1472229984503.jpg
132 KB, 734x960
>>702647542
>>
File: 59104_700b.jpg (22 KB, 416x300) Image search: [Google]
59104_700b.jpg
22 KB, 416x300
>>702647612
Yeah, but absolutely no-one will listen yo you here.
He also said not to waste your precious gems on pigs
>>
>>702647612
Answer my question, Father. What do you define God as? A principle? An entity existing in a separate plane with the power to interfere with ours? A metaphor for goodness?
>>
>>702647493
Someone told me once "be careful what you wish for."
>>
>>702647721
;_;
>>
>>702648063
did someone ever tell you "do it faggot"?
>>
>>702647612
You've not answered many questions.

Why is the burden of proof shifted to non-theists instead of the original claimant?

Why do you insist on citing the bible as evidence for the truth of the bible?

What prophecies have come true that could not be facilitated by human effort?

In what context, if ANY is is ok to keep another human as property?

And to add something I consider especially important, do you have any extra-biblical sources to corroborate your claims?
>>
>>702638557
Kill yourself chirstfag
>>
>>702648310
gtfo
>>
>>702648310

All these is what makes talking to christians so fucking frustrating.
>>
>>702646943

I'm going to expand upon my previous reply. What is the golden rule?

"Do to others as you would like them to do to you." (Luke 6:31)

If I was without the truth, unsaved, and hell-bound then I would want someone to share the truth with me. Anyone that goes to Hell will regret it.The Bible describes it as a place of torment.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. (Romans 1:16)

That's not the only reason. Jesus tells us to lay up treasures in Heaven, not on Earth.Why?

Because we don't take anything with us out of this world when we die. But rewards in Heaven are eternal and will not pass away. Labor done for God will not be in vain. Labor done at some secular job will be in vain in the grand scheme of things.

But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. (Matthew 6:20-21)

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/BTP/DJS/Rewards/toc.htm

Of course, you won't receive anything if you aren't saved and going to Heaven. If you are unsaved then your first priority in life should be to get saved. We are saved immediately through faith in Jesus alone. If you're having a hard time believing then research, pray, read the New Testament, and start going to church.

You will regret not believing in Hell.

>>702647481

Nice answer. I wasn't aware of that.

>>702647363

Whatever the reason, homosexuality is wrong and not justifiable.

Leviticus 18:22 - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [is] abomination.

Romans 1:27 - And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
>>
>>702648657
No fuck off don't use my bit of anatomy science to further your crusades. I bet you're a seventh day Adventist. WHY HASN'T THE WORLD ENDED YET??
>>
>>702648554
Why a Pigeon? Why good? Why Chess? Why crap?
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 507x625) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 507x625
>>702646365
The truth is in you my friend.
>>
>>702648657
Is your only source the Bible for the existence of Hell? What makes it more believable than one who says "There is no hell because I haven't seen it?"

>Whatever the reason, homosexuality is wrong and not justifiable.

Because the Bible says it is not? Again, what gives it priority over, say, Macklemore who says that it's okay? Alan Turing who assumed it to be okay and hanged himself because of the resulting fallout?
>>
>>702648866
kek't
>>
>>702648657
You obviously aren't interested in proper debate. You are concerned with simply spouting verses and eisegesis about hellfire and redemption. Your claims about salvation mean nothing if you cannot or will not back them up with reason by responding to salient argument.
Perhaps you would have more luck on a streetcorner with a megaphone. Noone here is going to believe what you say unless you can demonstrate the truth of your statements.
>>
>>702638557

So can psilocybin. Try it some time. People with preexisting religious beliefs love that shit.
>>
>>702638591
>2. Archaeological Evidence

What's the archaeological evidence that the Israelites were slaves in Egypt, ever?
>>
>>702638591
>5. Literary Consistency

Why do the gospels disagree over and over, then?
>>
>>702638591
>9. Global Influence
>10. Changed Lives

Islam is poised to overtake Christianity in those regards in about a century.
>>
File: image.gif (852 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
852 KB, 300x225
>>702649227
Faith is intellectual suicide.
>>
>>702646345
Honestly, I belive it has to do with the way we percive time. If there is an eternity and one could experience it, it would vastly change your perception of time. Also, an omniscient being would know all possibilties of all events and actions. I believe its because it sees things we cant and its directing our history to a particular event. I dont believe that God is some old guy in the sky sitting on a cloud, i dont believe that Jesus was a child born with a halo around his head. I do believe that the practices and actions of the Catholic church throughout history have been evil and misguided. I believe this way because I had a experience that would make me believe this way. It was nothing spectacular in the classical sense, but it affected me in such a way that I devoted my Life to Jesus. I should clear up that I also look down on the protestants because the stuff they've done and used God as the justifaction is just as sickening, what with using God to justify racism and bigotry. Its my personal belief that when the day comes for them to stand before God there will be harsh words, and even more harsh punishments, I mean it really stresses the responsibilty of teachers, saying you are judged higher than anyone. Im rambiling though, i guess to give you an answer to your question why one over another, because thats what was revealed to me, my encounter with God showed me that.
>>
>>702648657
>Whatever the reason, homosexuality is wrong and not justifiable.

So do you think we should craft public policy on the basis of hypothetical divine secret reasons?
>>
>>702643602
>>>702643119
>That's sex before marriage, not rape.
Rape is sex before marriage dumbass
>>
>>702638557
Hi, we meet again...............or the likes of you.
>>
>>702648657

Christianity's God:

>Trust in me or you're fucked
>I will NOT give reasons for trust if you don't trust
>You trust? And you want proof? This proves to me that you do NOT trust enough
>You trust? Then why should i proof?

Pedophiles:

>Trust me kid, i have candy
>Nah kid, you gotta trust me if you want the candy
>I know you don't know me, just trust me and you'll get candy, i promise

What kind of fucking idiotic god asks for unconditional trust without any fucking concrete reason of trust? Specially in a world where giving trust lightly can get you killed or worse?
>>
>>702649461
>Rape is sex before marriage dumbass

That's an interesting point of view. I guess masturbation is sex after divorce, or something.
>>
File: HELL2.jpg (332 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
HELL2.jpg
332 KB, 1920x1200
>>702647845

I'm not a priest, but I believe the Bible word for word. I hope that answers the question.

>>702648866

I'm not a seventh day Adventist. Our beliefs don't line up. I'm a born again Christian.

I do believe we are in the end times. The signs of the end times definitely line up with today's world but I think we still have a ways to go. I'm not sure if they're the one of the groups that came up with dates for the world's destruction but that goes against what the Bible teaches.

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. (Matthew 24:36)

For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. (1 Thessalonians 5:2)

Ever heard of the boy who cried wolf? Satan uses cults like that those to discredit Christianity. We are rapidly approaching the end. It's not a good time to live in because many will be deceived and destroyed.

http://www.bibleprobe.com/end-time-signs.htm
>>
>>702649712

we've been at "the end of times is nigh" since jesus died.
>>
Lot of doubt out there. Plus I'm out of Divine inspiration. Again all credit goes to God i just speak on his behalf.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 264x191
>>702649617
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 520x777) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 520x777
>>
>>702649712
More claims. Zero evidence. Please address some of the previous concerns in lieu of spouting random beliefs. We get it, you believe in god and you believe we are all hellbound. Jolly good.

Now how about addressing the questions about archaeology, literary consistency, slavery, burdern of proof, prophecy, contemporary evidence and circulatory citation.
>>
File: corrin fe.jpg (60 KB, 564x832) Image search: [Google]
corrin fe.jpg
60 KB, 564x832
>>702649461
Rape is using another's body for sexual pleasure without their explicit consent (directly, so watching a porno is not rape if the participants are all willing).

>>702649410
Is it in my power (according to you) to ask what this future event will be? And why we seemingly get so little control when it matters most?

I do not hold modern Christians responsible for what others did in the past or are doing now, I treat each person on a case to case basis. At the worst, I could call you a blind believer in fairy tales, which pales in comparison to what others can do.

You have told me what you /don't/ believe God to be, not what you /do/. First tell me directly what your God is, and I will swallow your explanation and use it for reference as we speak.

Afterwards, please tell me about your experience with Jesus or what you perceive him to be. I am not interested (yet, at least) in challenging that experience, but learning about it may help me clarify what your perception of God is.

(obligatory unrelated pic)
>>
>>702646654
Oh yeah when Christians say "because it's in the bible", they lose all credibility with me cause that bible don't mean shit to me.
>>
>>702650187
Sounds like your job guy.
>>
>>702642421
All the edges
>>
>>702650374
But, but, it was inspired by the men that made God!
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 720x705) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 720x705
>>702650311
There are other forms...
>>
File: condescension_old woman.jpg (33 KB, 593x545) Image search: [Google]
condescension_old woman.jpg
33 KB, 593x545
>>702650667
Please tell me this is bait and you don't seriously believe this.
>>
>>702650544
And I have already performed it, as did some other posters. Some very salient questions have already been asked, and remain unanswered. If he makes a claim, and I ask a question about that claim, it would be intellectually dishonest for me to answer for that claim on his behalf. I wan't to see what he believes and how he justifies it, not just answer my own arguments.

Therefore, it is NOT my job. guy.
>>
>>702638557
May Odin curse you!!!
>>
>>702650573
Lmfao!!
>>
>>702650667
Ugh Toronto feminists
>>
>>702646673
>What error? The King James Version is preserved and inspired.

The King James version? Really? You're really this stupid?
>>
>>702650886
Sounds like my asshole of a brother.
>>
File: lightning_safety_300.jpg (913 KB, 1728x1152) Image search: [Google]
lightning_safety_300.jpg
913 KB, 1728x1152
>>702649410

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. (1 John 4:1-4)

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (John 14:6)

>>702649904

Not true. Things have changed considerably in the last 40 years. But like I said, no one knows the year, day, or hour.

>>702650311
I can only speculate. I haven't done that much research into end times events. I personally believe in a pre-tribulation rapture of saved believers but some people believe in a mid or post tribulation rapture.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/End%20of%20the%20World/pretrib_proof.htm

http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

The second link talks about predictions of ww1, ww2, and ww3 made in 1871. Recommended read but take it with a grain of salt.

>>You have told me what you /don't/ believe God to be, not what you /do/. First tell me directly what your God is, and I will swallow your explanation and use it for reference as we speak.

I wouldn't listen to Him. Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. (1 John 4:1-4)
>>
Born again Christians share so many similarities with cults its unreal. YOU are the one that needs to be saved.
>>
>>702650311
Ok, I believe that the event is the revelation of the mystery of God. I believe that we havent hit a point that we are capable of understanding it fully. maybe our knowledge of the physical world hasnt hit the point, or our technological knowledge. And to give you my answer about what God is, I believe that God is the source of creation and the giver of life, I believe that God lives in everything and everybody, I believe that God desigined the processes that shape our world and universe at large (evolution and all, you would have to be a fool to deny it). And to answer your question about my encounter with christ, It was simple, let me preface this with I was an athiest before this point. Just before I went to bed one night I heard a voice, nothing big or booming. just still and small, like a whisper. And it said " Why not? Just know I love you" and that was all I needed. I understand you can pick this apart in some way but again, Its a matter of faith, if you dont have it you cant believe.
>>
>>702651367
Surprise surprise... More verses. Until you establish your bronze age collection of disjointed novellas as fact, then witnessing isn't going to get you anywhere. So many folks in this thread have asked very important questions and yet you continue to refuse to answer any of them. I think a good starting point is establishing the verisimilitude of your text. Tell us, please, how do you know the claims of the bible are true?
>>
>>702652163
Plagues mostly, they suck dick. Also I've accepted being second best.
>>
At least heavens gate, Scientology and orgonics had fucking aliens and spaceships and shit. You just keep quoting ancient peoples interpretation of a book, that just happens to have rules set out to control civilization.
>>
>>702652163
Dont feed the troll.
>>
File: Solstice.jpg (12 KB, 389x275) Image search: [Google]
Solstice.jpg
12 KB, 389x275
>>702651791
>evolution and all, you would have to be a fool to deny it).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqYHtKau8do [Embed]

Evidence against evolution:

1. Moon Dust
2. Magnetic Field
3. Fossil Record
4. Embryonic Recapitulation
5. Probability
6. Second Law of Thermodynamics
7. Vestigial Organs
8. Fossil and Fossil Fuel Formation
9. Punctuated Equilibria
10. Homology/Molecular Biology
11. Dating Methods
12. Dinosaurs
13. Sun's Diameter
14. Nile River's Overflow
15. Earth's Rotation
16. Written Record
17. The Bible

Expanded upon here:

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evolution%20Hoax/evidences.htm
>>
>>702638557
ok you are a deluded faggot that is obviously true.
However after two months of BBC and Cuck threads i would rather see this delusion then that degeneracy.
>didnt even sage
>>
>>702652660
And what extra biblical evidence do you have that plagues happened in Egypt, at that time, and are the result of divine intervention?
Many non-secular scholars have even advertised non-divine explanations for the succession of events during the famous Egyptian plagues, usually starting with some sort of red tide. But we have no way of knowing that these events actually happened, and we have no way of knowing that they were initiated by Yahweh.
>>
>>702638557
Which parts of which Bible do you follow?
>>
Ooh, my little pretty one, my pretty one
When you gonna give me some time, sc-rotum
Ooh, you make my motor run, my motor run
Got it coming off o' the line, sc-rotum

Never gonna stop, give it up, such a dirty mind
I always get it up, for the touch of the younger kind
My, my, my, aye-aye, whoa!
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

Come a little closer, huh, a-will ya, huh?
Close enough to look in my eyes, sc-rotum
Keeping it a mystery, it gets to me
Running down the length of my thigh, sc-rotum

M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

When you gonna give to me, a gift to me
Is it just a matter of time, sc-rotum?
Is it d-d-destiny, d-destiny
Or is it just a game in my mind, sc-rotum?

M-m-m-m-m-m-m-my, my, my, aye-aye, whoa!
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

Ooooooo-ohhh, my sc-rotum
>>
>>702652984
Wouldnt vestigial organs be a evidence of evolution? I mean, the fact that organs are becoming less useful when not needed means that we are slowly changing or evolving.
>>
>>702653095
It's the best way to describe this dumb insane stuff that changed my outlook on life. Yahweh is a funny thing to say.
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (277 KB, 1600x1184) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
277 KB, 1600x1184
>>702653130

I believe the whole Bible is the inspired word of God. What do you mean?
>>
>>702652984
>12. The Bible

You're either a troll or a fucking moron.
>>
File: rainbow2.jpg (404 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rainbow2.jpg
404 KB, 1920x1080
>>702653379

No, that's not conclusive evidence.
>>
>>702653521

I'm not trolling.
>>
>>702653379
Who created evolution dummie.
>>
>>702653647
So your a moron
>>
at least hes not a mormon. amirite?
>>
>>702653379
No. God hid that tailbone inside your butthole just like he hid all those rocks that look like dinosaur bones in order to to fuck with those pesky scientists and make them question their faith. Because God wants worshipers really REALLY badly, but for some reason also wants to pull tricks on us to make us non-worshippers. What a practical joker!
>>
>>702653781
*you're
Fucking idiot...
>>
>>702653999
Put a finger in my butt like a few weeks ago. It was aight.
>>
>>702654037
Oops! Blame auto correct. Fucking grammar police!!!
>>
>>702651367
I am not concerned (for now) about the Bible's stance on the apocalypse, so I'll leave it at that.

We're making progress here. I still haven't heard a definitive answer to "what is God" (in fairness, asking "what is God" to a Christian is like asking a computer technician to draw out the entirety of a computer's circuitry on a piece of notebook paper). God is supposedly a "spirit" (what is this? A supertemporal being residing in a realm from which one can see our realm, but not the other way round?) who descended into our realm, investing some of its form in the historical Jesus. Oh, and implied, with more creative power than all of this universe has.

Do you say that there definitely is a God or that there is likely to be a God? What evidence do you have, apart from the Bible, that attests to this?

And what makes the Bible an authority on supernatural matters? In fact, how do I make the Assassin's Creed-esque leap of faith (excuse the pun) from believing in natural, feasible phenomena grounded, ultimately, on what I can perceive--to believing in something that can rip the laws I hold to be unanimous--despite not seeing anything of the sort for myself?

>>702651791
God is supposedly an entity, uncreated (I can see how an uncreated being is plausible--after all, creation is rooted in time, and as Steven Hawking as shown, time only exists as we perceive it within our universe, which God supposedly exists out of). God supposedly exists in a dimension higher than ours, from which it can observe and influence our actions. This dimension exists everywhere, like water and paper on a wet notebook. As for >giver of life, God, being the creator, "gave" life. Is that correct?

As for your encounter with God, I wouldn't be the first to call into question your experiences, offer up perfectly reasonable natural causes and so on. I'll ask you this, instead. What do you mean by faith?
>>
>>702653513
So you don't eat pigs or shrimp or lobster?
So you don't wear cotton-poly blends?
So you don't work or even gather sticks on saturday/sunday?
So you don't make images of ANYTHING?
So you observe the feast of weeks?
So you are okay with slavery?
So you are okay with capturing virgins as prisoners of war?
So you would put a family member to death for worshiping alternative gods?

If you think the entire bible is the word of god, including the OT, then you had better put your midrash where your mouth is.
>>
m-m-m my sc-rotum
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 500x333
>>702654421
>>
>>702653592
But it kinda is, You even used this as conclusive evidence. The fact that there are a multitude of different animals of the same family but suited to different enviroments shows the ability to adapt and evolve. the fact that we arent the same humans as we once were shows we have always been continuously evolving.
>>

M-m-m-my sc-rotum

M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

>>
>>702653148
Cummed here on a shiny face,
Won't lose my will to stay
I tri-e-i-e-ieeed to stroke all through the night
The ladies dressed in leather,
My semen rich and white

Still no climax, still I stay
Moans of pleasure suffocating me
Can't you help it, my dick's starting to burn
(Not alone...)
These aphrodisiacs are giving me an infatuation
>>
>>702655004
moar moar moar
>>
Everyone's got there own path.
God puts dinosaur bones there because he wants your love and trust and wants a Jurassic Park style zoom one day.
Just wait put the spirits into your mouth and have fun.
>>
u said dinosaur bone [ti-hi]

m-m-m my sc-rotum
>>
their own path [not there] to dino bone unt das god miester.... all hail m-m-m my sc-rotum
>>
I did say dinosaur bone can you imagine the size of the dick on them?
>>
dino balls musta been a sight to behold, wonder what day god created those bad boys...

whooooooooooooo
>>
>>702655442
Actually, Dinosaurs probably had cloaca instead of dicks.
>>
giant reptoid scaled gooch sacks... tis a miracle indeed, all hail the dino ball creator
>>
>>702655004
My confidence is leaving me on my own (all alone)
No one can get me off and you know I can't stand sexual tension

As I-I-I,
Try grabbing on her sides
The frat boys get in fights
Over the one in tights
The feminists get triggered, at Brock Turner's delight
Tomorrow he's a rapist, but he's getting laid tonight!
>>
cloacas are found on females not males... male dinos had giant wangs with crocodile skinned ball bags, nuff said, prove otherwise
>>
>>702655868
what's the deal with AX7?
>>
>>702655868
10 bonus point if you can get cloaca into your prose [which is weird nbut i like] keep'm comin'...
>>
>>702656090
Handstand like Diplo.
>>
[if you know the lyrics then join in]

M-m-m-my sc-rotum

M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

>>
>>702655950
Most male birds have cloacas. Male crocodiles do to. Your assertion is unfounded. Some species of bird have a kind of mini penis that protrudes from the cloaca during intercourse, but they never walked around with them swinging so to speak. We can't be absolutely certain dinosaurs didn't have dicks, but all of their modern counterparts do not. So it would be appropriate to assume that the situation for their dinosaur ancestors is similar. But it's all tentative for now.
>>
and after my handstand i'll do a barrel roll, let me guess???

all your base are belong to gay...
>>
Guys, I really hate being wrong.
>>
I think christfag left. Dino dicks are just too much for him to handle without having to take a break to masturbate furiously.
>>
i said most and i stand by my statement... for example the female chicken has one but the male cock does not [yes i said cock]

we can count all the species that do vs those that don't but am pretty sure most cloaca's are female... could be wrong but hey this is 4chan...

also am mostly trolling... so

m-m-m- my sc-rotum
>>
>>702643448
Yea, this.
>>
besides i'd sooner belief in swinging lizard dick than some of the unfounded belief being spouted here [both pro and con] if you have no facts it's ok to have opinions... but facts are clearly better...

dunno about cloacas to the depth you claim to, but i'm sticking with dino dick theory if not just for the disturbing [yet strangely alluring] mental image... so sue me
>>
File: dsaas.jpg (53 KB, 500x721) Image search: [Google]
dsaas.jpg
53 KB, 500x721
>>702654623
The Trinity also known as the Godhead: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.

God is a living God. He is omnipresent, omniscient, and omnipotent. God came to earth and lived as human life as Jesus, was tempted and lived sinless, and died for our sins.

Even now they are three separate entities yet one.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's%20Corner/Doctrines/godhead.htm
There is definitely a God. Atheism is foolish. Where did everything come from if there is no creator?

The Bible is God's inspired word to us.

Regarding faith:

You can not sense Him without it.

For we live by faith, not by sight. (2 Corinthians 5:7)

But the natural man (non spiritual person) does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. (1 Corinthians 2:14)
>>
>>702649712
Do you believe in talking donkeys ?

Numbers 22:28-30New International Version (NIV)

28 Then the Lord opened the donkey’s mouth, and it said to Balaam, “What have I done to you to make you beat me these three times?”

29 Balaam answered the donkey, “You have made a fool of me! If only I had a sword in my hand, I would kill you right now.”

30 The donkey said to Balaam, “Am I not your own donkey, which you have always ridden, to this day? Have I been in the habit of doing this to you?”

“No,” he said.
>>
>>702644037
Don't be a faggot anon. Not defending christfags or anything, but before mechanization a horse was the same as a truck. It was a legitimate military target.
>>
any way back to dino dick... do you think god commanded they be circumcised??? maybe using a jewy looking pterodactyl as the moyle? i think they look jewy anyway
>>
>>702656664
I could be wrong as well, but I think the situation is quite the opposite. I know ducks have big ole corkscrew wangs, but from what I understand, MOST male birds are cloaca/cloaca-minipenis types of dudes. But my browsing history is strange enough without google seeing that I wanna know more about bird fuckholes.
>>
>>702638591
"Disproven"? It's a collection of fairy tales written by people who didn't know where the sun went at night, not a peer-reviewed theory. Funny how your gods can never speak for themselves.
>>
>>702657412
yeah cloaca is gonna look weird in my search history too... fairs we call it a stalemate
>>
auto update is being a shit stained hobo taint and not updating any one know if vpn would cause that... maybe i should just go back to spamming sc-rotum lyrics... [sigh]
>>

M-m-m-my sc-rotum

M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

>>
>>702638557
i'm drunk so i'll answer your bait, i'm a filthy sinner going straight to hell and i love it so i dont really care about your forgivness. Althogh God doesnt seem to mind seeing how everything always goes my way, looks like he likes me the way i am.
>>
>>702639623

cause that book was for the Jews bro

who are savage as fuck
>>
>>702655994
>>702656090

Smut fanfiction, read to me
Shows me new ways to get STD's

This bitch's pubes just gave my dick carpet burn (ooh nooo)
Too much Viagra and I'm starting to get an attraction
I stroke it like I did when I was alone (all alonee)
No one can get me off and I can't stand all this tension

>>702656922 I assume you were the second person the post you quoted. I went to Sunday school and got confirmed as a child, so I have a decent idea of what the Godhead is. Nonetheless, I'll read your article.

>There is definitely a God. Atheism is foolish. Where did everything come from if there is no creator?

Why do we need to assume that the prime mover has to be a sentient being? The same exceptions that apply to God can apply to the universe itself. You except God from the obligation to have a creator--you can say that there "just is" a God, or that God had no causes. The weak atheist says that God is not real because there is no need for one. In my view, both viewpoints are valid. We all agree with Aquinas. A prime mover existed; there was a beginning. This beginning does not have to be self-conscious, however.

Why is this distinction between unconscious and conscious made when it comes to cosmology?

>The Bible is God's inspired word to us.

I'll hold off on the obvious question until we sort out whether God exists or not first. After we do, we can start probing more deeply into it.
>>
>>702656959
lol'd I don't know the book that great that's funny as fuck.
>>
Had to get more booze.
>>
>>702655994
Someone is parodying My Sharona by The Knack.I made my own parody of a different song by a different band, albeit with a similar theme to the first.
>>
Fuck right off you artistic fuck.
>>
silly debate is silly... define god before debate god...

also.... m-m-m-my sc-rotum...

transmission ends
>>
>>702644234

not OP or sameanon

thinking about it now, it feels hard but

I think God is what allows for us to experience life, exist on a planet through time, feel what love and sadness are.
God is the universe I guess, but also inside of us too.

It's possible that this is so abstract that Jesus was a necessary component but idk.
>>
>>702658883
can i hear yours please... i am happy now
>>
>>702658923
am i the artistic fuck? did you mean autistic?
oh the ironing
>>
>>702657000
A.) You are trippin
B.) hoars mayne, why you be cripplin'?
>>
because being a pagan is way more fun
>>
>>702659436
Oh the domestic chores
>>
File: dsadaa.jpg (71 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
dsadaa.jpg
71 KB, 480x720
>>702658567

Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall. (Proverbs 16:18)

>>702658765

Like I've said, it takes faith to know God. The Bible is proof of Him.

There is proof of a giant flood that happened in the days of Noah. If you research it online.

Please read:

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Atheism/I_need_proof.htm

http://www.gotquestions.org/correct-religion.html
>>
>>702659525
dino dick don't wash out in a spin cycle... cleanin' that shit means a visit to the drycleaners... oh the domestic chores indeed
>>
>>702656922
Oh yeah check these guys out. Should be in Psalms so something. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H6mNSCyjTU
>>
if there is no god then please explain why smoking the left over shake from making hash outta weed still gets you high? just the lords way of looking after broke stoners... loaves n' fishes ain't got shit on this miracle... also dino dick... circumcised or no?
>>
File: sand people.jpg (39 KB, 480x331) Image search: [Google]
sand people.jpg
39 KB, 480x331
Since your god can't stop Satan, maybe you should stop worshiping such a weak-ass and start grovelling at the Dark Lord's hooves.
>>
>>702655994
>>702658765
>>702656090

So, kinda wish you're here..
I've jerked off too long my vision's so unclear...
Now, get a taste of me, but please promise that you won't so much as scream...

Caught me with her fire and lace, breasts covered with milky stains
These eyes have seen the sin I've done in here today

(guitar solo)
>>
[my song request was denied so instead i present this little edit of my own creation]...

M-m-m-my sc-rotum

M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

>>
It seems like everyone here is high
>>
also no cloaca in lyrics = no bonus points...
achievement most certainly NOT unlocked..
>>
>>702659735
the bible was written by man so idiots lke you obey everything it says, God loves people just the way they are with all the fucked up shit we do. When you die you go to where suits your way of thinking end of story.
>>
higher than an excited pterodactyl dick caught in the updraught of a thermal as it soars above the ground looking like a jew and searching for a dino dick to circumcise in the name of OUR lord [yes your lord too weather you believe in dino dick or not]
>>
cast your votes now... decide which you think is more likely

a] god did it
b] aliens did it
c] obama did it
d] none of the above

[and no i will not explain or define what i mean by "did it"...

vote now results are final, what we decide here becomes true
>>
>>702660889
Daddy's dick.
>>
dino dick
>>
dine on dick [boner petite]
>>
>>702661382
It's e) OP is, once again, a great faggot
>>
vote now faggits it's your democratic duty to vote what is fact into existence
>>
>>702661999
Checked
>>
if no one is posting i feel obliged to do this...

M-m-m-my sc-rotum

M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

>>
>>702659735
The Bible is proof of God to those who start out by assuming its authenticity. Given its patchwork of historical truth, historical inaccuracy and outright impossibility (such as the donkey talking), to the unbeliever, it is about as valid a proof of God as Overwatch (a video game) is about talking monkeys (which feature in the video game).

The first website casually dismisses the need for proof which you would apply to everything else besides your religion. Instead, it asserts, without any justification apart from a text written on that very assumption, that there is a place of eternal punishment reserved for those who make that leap of faith. But there is no reason to think that it exists in the first place, because the key assumption, that there is a separate realm containing a powerful creator, is not justified!

As for the quote on the top of your page:
"Faith is not belief without proof, but trust without reservations"--how can I trust you when you say God exists, when you have not even provided anything resembling a rebuttal to my original point, that there is no need for a conscious creator! And yes, I know that just because there is no need for a conscious creator doesn't mean that there can't be one. But knowing what I do, that the world functions perfectly well without a sentient being presiding over it, it is on you to prove that my worldview is wrong, based on cold, hard logic. Not exhortations to make one more assumption that can't be verified by my own experiences.

>>702660661
Step the fuck back down and wait kid, I'll add the cloaca in, but I'm kinda busy doing what this thread was actually made for.
>>
>>702661382
f) Magic Johnson did it by jamming his dick so far into a wood chipper, it created a fine spray of red that he used to tag the streets of Los Angeles. Upon seeing the red graffiti, a Crip gang leader was so incensed that he set off a brutal gang war that lasted four long years until a peacock came and ate everybody.
>>
>>702662428
hey i'll give you some time sc-rotum... as long as i get my cloaca lyric i'll be happy...

also this is b/ i am using it exactly as intended...

being random being troll being /b

so.... dino dick

and thank you i look forward to those lyrics at your earliest convenience...

kind regards,

[the] MOOSE LIMBED TERROR WRIST
>>
>>702638557
Why? Why must you come here and share your good news? There are thousands of sites where you can share the joy you have being a member of your cult. Thousands. Get the fuck out of here. You're not wanted. Your cult is no better than any of the other cults and just as fucked up and just as evil. You and your kind are a fucking cancer on the universe. Get the fuck out.
>>
chew and spit t'bacca,
into chewbacca's hairy cloaca,
while fozzy bear [from the muppets] watches and says whacka whacka
>>
>>702662884
'tis the best and worst place to be for his/her/it's purpose... more lost souls here than any place i know... but waste of tiem and fail on op's part...

4chanistani's are beyond redemption
>>
also, m-m-m-m my sc-rotum
>>
>>702663301
The lost souls are the ones with religion. The found souls are the ones who have thrown off the yoke of religion and have come to understand the sickness that is religion can be expelled.
>>
>>702662782
Sometimes I want a wife
Sometimes I want a child
Sometimes I want her white,
But I branch out sometimes
The ovum of a crucian, a salmon or a pike
Cloaca of a sparrow, an ostrich or a shrike
(I'll have a beast all for myself, maybe, just maybe I'll do it with a, maaaaannn)

Need more roofies cause she's starting to stir (all alone)
But not too many cause I'm starting to get attracted
Why won't these cops just leave me here on my own (all alone..)
No-one believes me and the media's got the attention
>>
chewbacca clearly has no external genitalia so it is my assertion that wookies have a cloaca...

he may have balls but chewie is a wangless...

further proof there is no god? discuss
>>
>>702663904
was worth the wait and i thank you sincerely...
not only do you get those ten bonus points i mentioned [yay you] but i will also award a further 10 bonus points 'cos i like your style...

thanks again
>>
>>
[disclaimer]

bonus points are in no way actual or real and may not be redeemed in any form monetary or otherwise, also your house is at risk if you do not make repayments. further details available upon request...
>>
so? where does that leave us? op is gone and also a fag, we are no closer to the truth and i am getting bored of spamming this thread and with lyrics about m-m-m my sc-rotum... i command you all to flood this board with random comments or i will just keep doing this...

M-m-m-my sc-rotum

M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

>>
your choice really but i am compelled by my own weird ocd to carry on... join in or join out

[ocd occ ocb oca, say it three times and it goes away] x3
>>
Anyone screen-cap this pretty sure it will be reread one day.
>>
>>702665204
you do it faggit... post it on your blog
>>
>>702664529
Video or at least go on vocaroo.com and record yourself singing my song.

Here's the last few lines.

"So sorry t'you, my dear, I've been drunk so long my judgement's so unclear.
I'll take a trip to jail, but don't be surprised when I get half a year.
I've known it from the start that I'll be gone and ready to restart
Scared, three months and I'm free, I'm a rapist but I'm much too white to die....
>>
i'm sure if you put a link to your facebook you will earn many many friend... do it, you know you want
>>
Can God just rapture all the Christians already?

Waiting for them to leave is getting old!
>>
am an ideas man only... i ain't no singerist
i shall not sing, but i are like thems lyric

>>702665370
>>
has anyone here ever put a vibrating love egg up a chickens cloaca? i wonder if obama did it
>>
Yeehaa motherfuckers.
>>
>>702665204
hey buddy... when you finally do do that screen cap [epic idea you really will be the bell of the balls for that one] post it on reddit and show those redtards all the fun they b miss

[sarcasm font fail]
>>
also this will be read one day you /b correct...
god will read this back to everyone here on the day they die and arks them to explain why the stain on their souls... this is soul cancer to all who come here...

yes i know [see above] [is just fiction] i fear no soul cancer or judgemental deity
>>
"go away... this is my dig site now" [indiana jones and the fate of atlantis]
>>
>>702666539
It's probably actually in that book already. haven't finished it God willed otherwise.
>>
i am waiting for the ban i so richly deserve... until then...

M-m-m-my sc-rotum

M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

>>
i declare this thread dead and myself the winner...
any objections? no? then i declare the motion carried...

m-m-m-my sc-rotum
>>
OP you make my cry, i was a believer, but now i almost lost my faith. I seen miracles, people got healt. One christian girl told me that he never will be my wife,because i said her that i had a dream, and she was in this dream, and i love her. I didnt even know her. She smashed my heart and now i dont have much will to live for
>>
>>702667742
dammit man, this thread was dead and i was winner... now this

get over it, find you a slut
>>
now i have to keep doing this...

M-m-m-my sc-rotum

M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

>>
[sigh]
>>
right? we all done? can i go yet?
>>
Please pray for me! Please do it. Im tired of my life, people dont know it. I hear voices in my head.
>>
File: swb.jpg (756 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
swb.jpg
756 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>702668786
i hear an entire town of voices in my head, join the club newbie... tired of life? suicide? pray = waste of time... but good luck i guess...

also dino dick and... m-m-m-my sc-rotum
>>
Please pray for me, im a porn addicted lonely virgin.
>>
/b/ me, am ocd, [ocd occ ocb oca say it three times and wish it away] x3

/b/ on /b/ spamming thread, am win thread /b/ dead... i are declare self winz

sad fuck turns up and destroys my already hollow victory [i know it]

so... there are no god...

only 4chan
>>
so now i must this...

M-m-m-my sc-rotum

M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

>>
the creator of the material universe is an evil being/demiurge but there is another GOD who is purely spiritual and there is nothing evil about this entity
>>
File: filed under fiction.jpg (77 KB, 875x387) Image search: [Google]
filed under fiction.jpg
77 KB, 875x387
>>702638557
>>
>>702638557
I don't know anything.
You know just about the same.
But if there's one thing I believe, no one should believe Christianity.
But hear me out, don't freak out...
Or burn me at the stake, or throw me in the lake.
...it'll be studied as a mythology.
I wish you would think like me.
We could make the whole world a better place.
But you're all so hypocritical.
And all you bring is war.
I guarantee Christianity will be in the future's universities.
It'll be studied as a mythology.
>>
the hymen is a permeable membrane... that means fluids can pass through it... if a man was to jizz on a virgins vagina it is at least theoretically possible that he could impregnate her... therefore a virgin birth IS possible... therefore the baby jesus IS your lord and saviour...

or....

dino dick and m-m-m-my sc-rotum
>>
>>702638557
Youre on 4chan. Thats a VIP spot in hell by defualt.

2/10 B8 harder m8
>>
i'm ditzy for dino dick
>>
>>702670433
lol amen brother
>>
Silence demon. leave him alone in Jesus Christ name! NOW!
>>
>>702670570
who, what, when, where, why ???

also dino dick, and m-m-m my sc-rotum
>>
seeing as it's been a while... i think it's time for...

M-m-m-my sc-rotum

M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

>>
"and i owe it all to, yes i cannabis..." [homer simpson]
>>
are you suffering from thrush or bacterial vaginosis? get cloaca transplant ftw
>>
if thread dies in next 5mins i are won
>>
>>702648657
Have you ever thought that accepting jesus and having faith in jesus just simply means being a good person, and not be a dick to others just because you go to church on sunday and use it as justification to be a crusty fucktard the other 6?

Jesus helps those who help themselves, so those faux christians are going to burn in hell.
>>
>>702648657
argh mother humpin' taint licker... was so close dammit...
>>
Just act natural your monkeys.
>>
have you ever though about dino dick and wether or not god wants them circumcised? also...

m-m-m-my sc-rotum

M-m-m-my sc-rotum

M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

>>
>>702638591
Can't point to the Bible to prove the Bible.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (8 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
8 KB, 263x192
>>702638557
>>
>>702672797
does this dude think hes trolling?
>>
>>702672839
i can point at my junk to prove the existence of
m-m-m-my sc-rotum though... also lizard balled dino dick ftw
>>
>>702638557
nice bait
>>
>>702673137
i said soul cancer before now there is a meme... good ol spidey he believes in dino dick

>>702673224
not think, be
>>
>>702638557
kys
>>
actually more of a random spammer than a troll but hey... op was king troll, i just came to say...

M-m-m-my sc-rotum

M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

>>
>>702673424
Well I would definitely disagree there, an attempt to troll is not always the instance of being a troll. Rewriting everyones statements and ending with a poem about dino scrotum isnt...a troll...or an argument...its just some weird guy trying to appear funny/relevant but failing miserably due to aspergers.

Its awkward to behold.
>>
sitting here taking shit on bowl... turd came out spicey on the sphincter but no spicey food consumed... if not god or aliens explain how???

maybe obama did it
>>
I'd rather fuck my own mom before I join Christianity
>>
ocb not arse burgers

[ocd occ ocb oca say it three times and wish it away] x3
>>
>>702638557
God is a line of shit to control you...
>>
>>702674045
me too shes fugly but your ol' ma is a demon in the sack grrr
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 607x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 607x200
>>
Fuck Jesus he was a fag
>>
so i think that settles that little quandary...
>>
just checking... you fucknuts know that this is /b/ right? random is as random does... and dino dick does just that
>>
>>702640379
sorry you got aids you mormon.
will fuck the next of your kind who happens to cross me because of you.
>>
i don't have ass burgers but i might have ass fries
>>
Satan is more fun though.
>>
just not sure why people come here expecting intellectual debate as if this was something other than /b/

b/tards 4 ever
long live 4chanistan
>>
Is smokinh marijuana a sin?
>>
>>702675347
no mention of it in the fan fiction known as bible... shmoke away
>>
Testin ya. Nah it's cool we drunk. Someone take over?
>>
long thread is long... mostly 'cos...

M-m-m-my sc-rotum

M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

>>
can we go home yet? thread spamming is hard work, just want it to die now
>>
>>702675689
Bout'ta build a wall 10 million miles tall homie.
>>
trump would be proud
>>
still wiping mystery spice turd off my taint... half a roll of tp and anus is still tasting it... haven't had spicey food for days... very odd, will pray for guidance... join me?
Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 53

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.