Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

How do you control someone's emotions?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: 1472933353825.jpg (391 KB, 500x994) Image search: [Google]
1472933353825.jpg
391 KB, 500x994
How do you control someone's emotions?
>>
You're a faggot.
>>
Well it's not like mind control, you can't just cause an emotion that has no basis for existing to occur. You need to have some kind of leverage or angle of attack to cause the emotion in the first place.

But basically, if you CAN cause an emotion in someone through some action, words or expressed belief, ect, then that's how you do it. But that isn't always advantageous.

Like, it's easy to make a person pity you, just do something pathetic, but... do you want them to pity you? Does that help you in any way?

On the other hand, you could concoct a bunch of lies over some period of time that makes people think the world has wronged you and they should help you - but it only works if they're that kind of person.

It's really quite obvious when you think about it, it's just most people don't feel any desire to do it.
>>
>>702533612
Everything ok op?
>>
>>702533612
Once you know yourself and put aside everything that getting in the way of truly knowing yourself, you don't need anyone else. You achieve true independence.

However, the ultimate goal should be to help other realize this same thing. That way, you achieve inter-dependence. We all become as one.
>>
>>702534441
Nah fam, I'm in a relationship where I feel like I'm the one being controlled. Not in the 'cuck' way, but more in the way of caring about the other. It's like the one that cares the least is also the one that has the most power over the other. I have to learn to stop caring I think
>>
>>702534556
No one PERSON, but you'll always need fellowship in Christ and the All Mighty.
>>
>>702535034
Ah, good that you are still in that phase of a relationship.
I know exactly how you feel, I care to much about my girlfriend.
And let's just say it lets me look like a whiny bitch who writes her every 5 second.

Sometimes the best you can do is ignoring her for a week.
If she wants to talk to you, talk to her.
But don't chase her.
I know it's hard, but I think I ruined my relationship with Caring to much.
>>
>>702533612
You can't, the most you can do is induce
>>
>>702535475
That's also why I sit at home drinking and listening to music to forget her
>>
>>702533612

Use emote control
>>
File: Jesus Advert.gif (10 KB, 94x94) Image search: [Google]
Jesus Advert.gif
10 KB, 94x94
>>702535281
>>
Don't waste you're time, she's probably sucking dick for meth at this point.
>>
>>702535608
Did she dump you?
>>
>>702535886
that wont make him feel better, unless he hates her for breaking up with him.
>>
>>702535919
Not yet.
She said she don't know if she still loves me.
One part of me keeps hanging onto her and wants this relationship to work, the other part doesn't know anymore what to do.

I will "ignore" her for a week, if she misses me she still feels something for me.
If not, then so be it.
>>
>>702533612>>702535034

Hi OP. I'm not sure if you're asking how to control another person's emotions to get out of a perceived manipulative relationship, or if you want to turn the tables and make your girlfriend care about you as much as you seem to currently be obsessed about her.

But let's start with the latter. Let's say you want your girlfriend to be in your shoes, and not just for a mile or two. You are first going to need to start injecting yourself into her life on a regular basis in a way that her routines revolve around you more regularly. This will be hard to do if you're already seen as clingy or obsessive, so try to tone it down and just do something simple like talk to her for five minutes every morning to let her know you care about her. Routinely visit her work place at lunch break (if she has one) and bring her a lunch. Make a point to talk to or do something with her every weekend. It doesn't have to be big - it can be as simple as eating dinner together at home. You get the idea. Eventually she will get so used to these, she'll see them as part of her life. You'll be part of her life. She'll look forward to these events if she cares for you, and she may feel empty if they don't occur.
>>
>>702536136
Not trying to make him feel better
>>
>>702536384

And now let's go with the former. Controlling another's emotions to get out of a relationship.

This isn't the way to go. You get hurt, they get hurt, it takes too long, it's too messy. Approach her directly and speak to her face to face. Tell her you need to speak to her privately. This is best done on a weekend, when you both will have time to vent afterward.

Just tell her straight that you feel the relationship is one-sided and you no longer want to be with her. Nothing else has to be said.
>>
>>702536196
Hory shet that's exactly what happened to me, but it ended up going well for a bit, and one day she fucking loves me and the other day she's doesn't give a fuck. I'm not chasing her anyway when she's being such a bitch but it's pretty annoying
>>
>>702536196
Kek, you are a fool who lost yourself in your own emotions that's why she will abandon you and that is why you are suffering.
>>
>>702536196
OP, she's sucking dick for meth or the equivalent of. Not even kidding m8. Cut your losses and run.
>>
>>702536924
I know, I am working on gettin out of that pit.

>>702536873
If I have learned one thing from /b/, then it's that there are always people who got your back when you have problems :)
Well I hope my relationship goes well.
>>
>>702536384
Wow thanks that's actually a good advice
>>702537132
Yea it's funny how /b/ can actually be a place where you can be heard and interact without judgement, and it can also be one of the worst places of the internet (exept deep Web stuff ofc)
>>
>>702535034
>>702535475
>>702535608
>>702536196
OP, you don't need to start caring less.

You need to change yourself into something she'll care about more.

This is essentially your last chance at making this relationship work: she's already weighing up the pros and cons of having you around.

Take a good long detached look at yourself, and work out what (if anything) she's getting out of being with you. Then see what you can do to add positives. (>>702536384).
>>
>>702536196
If she says that she doesn't know if she loves you, then she doesn't.
Don't play stupid games like ignoring her for a week or some middleschool bullshit like that, just break up with her and move on to someone worth your time and energy.
If you think she is someone worth your time, then you need to work on yourself lad.
>>
>>702537427
No problem, OP.

And like >>702537449 said, before you start with my routines, make sure you look at yourself as if you were a bystander. See what makes you special or unique. Most people like to think there's nothing special about themselves, but there's always something they excel at. Maybe you like to cook; start cooking meals for her often. Maybe you play an instrument; start doing covers of songs you know she likes and play them for her after she gets home from work. Maybe you work out and your pecs have pecs. Show yourself off to your girl, but more importantly, get her involved somehow. Ask if she'd like to go jogging or hiking. Don't bring her to the gym, though. Besides, chicks dig nature.
>>
>>702534151
this anon said it
>>
>>702537977
Thing was, we had an argument, and after that she said she isnt so sure if she still loves me.

Worst I could do I clinging to her, so leaving her space is a good idea in my eyes
>>
>>702536196
>She said she don't know if she still loves me.
You not see?, She doesn't love you anymore, and is not her fault or your fault the feeling simply ended like everything in life who has a beginning and an end. Remained the good memories, the learning, you are afraid of losing something that you not even have anymore.
>>
>>702536196
>She said she don't know if she still loves me.

Fuck man...this pretty much happened to me a year ago and I'm only somewhat recovered from how fucked up. Worst part is that she's in my group of friends with 0 intention of leaving.
>>
>>702539414
I guess you're right.
>>
>>702540320
Dude, that's also pretty hard
>>
>>702533612
Stab 'em 37 times in the chest on your sisters wedding.

Also send my regards
>>
>>702540322
talk to her, put her on the wall, say that you want to hear right now if she love you or not, then move out there is no point in stay with someone that don't love you back.
>>
>>702540884
Aye
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.