Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Explain why being a Millennial is so difficult. Give examples

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 284
Thread images: 49
Explain why being a Millennial is so difficult.

Give examples from your life experiences.
>>
>>714374743
student loans
>>
It's not
Dubs for Jesus
>>
>>714375363
Working any minimum wage job is better than going to college if you're not training for a career.
>>
its hard being surrounded by your loser millennial friends
>>
>>714374743
being a retarded faggot is hard
>>
>>714374743
>Explain why being a Millennial is so difficult.
Because you were raised by a generation of worthless fucking hippies.
>>
Employer: in going to need you with open availability 24/7 so I can put you on our schedule 25 hours a week 5 days out of the week at the most ridiculous hours so you can't have a social or school life. Okay? Okay.

Student loans are fucking senile.

The older generation mocks us for being entitled when sally the 67 year old cunt asks for a manager over her expired coupons.

The older generations also mock us for the participation trophies gag, but they were the ones who gave them to us.
>>
>>714375800
To add on to the employer spot: if you get another job we won't be able to work around that and we'll have to let you go. Even if we could figure out a schedule its just to complicated and we need you here whether or not your sick. Sorry to sick shame but business is business
>>
>graduate high school
>placed 664 out of 690
>can't get a job because I have no skills for the decent jobs I want.
>decided welp fuck it college.
>find out later I have to pay back tuition
>Oh fuck I blew my grants on weed and shit.
>drop out because college is hard.
>Go on Internet
>Cry about the workforce and how unfair it is.
>It's everybody's fault but my own.

This is millenials.
>>
>>714376098
Sounds like a specific scenario for a handful rather than the majority.
>>
File: 1478673491739.jpg (46 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
1478673491739.jpg
46 KB, 600x549
>>714376098
>>
>>714376098
Sounds like your story
>>
File: 1481037484479.jpg (116 KB, 680x900) Image search: [Google]
1481037484479.jpg
116 KB, 680x900
>>714374743
>>
>>714374743
One time I went to Comet Ping Pong and saw pizza there.

This truly is the most terrifying time to live in.
>>
>>714376354
Nope didn't even go to college just got some fag job as a pipe grinder worked 80 hours a week made decent money, now I'm a fag foreman working 60 hours a week still making ok money.
>>
>>714376098
some even graduate and they give up trying to find a job. the fuck.
>>
jews
marxists
technology
Mexicans
no jobs for our demographic
list goes on and on
>>
>>714375800

Dubs does have a good point. If youre not management, and in a non-trade job, the majority of employers are fucking your un-lubed ass however they please
>>
>>714374743
no one knows what they want
everyone is exposed to every kind of lifestyle
we're all crying over what could have happened
>>
>>714376617
>no jobs for our demographic
Yes there are, you just have to fucking do them no matter how shitty they are. This is why Carrier is moving to Mexico. Your generation is full of whiny faggots that don't show up to work and can't hold down a job for more than 6 months.
>>
File: 1476287668316.jpg (49 KB, 960x300) Image search: [Google]
1476287668316.jpg
49 KB, 960x300
They've been sprayed with chemtrails since birth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcBPurTip5M
>>
File: FB_IMG_1481087086483.jpg (25 KB, 552x373) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1481087086483.jpg
25 KB, 552x373
>>714377439
>>
not a millennial, but:

it's all been done before. you can't BE anything unless you're being retro. punk, hippies, disco, grunge, new wave, hip hop.. millennials have to somehow invent a new style of their own, and so far all they've got is incredibly expensive artisanal junk food made out of walnut shells and elaborate beards (which have been done before).
>>
>>714374743
all girls are whores
everyone is fucking stupid
no values
>>
File: buddha_nya.png (118 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
buddha_nya.png
118 KB, 500x281
>>714375692
so were the punks, and look at what they achieved.

nothing.
>>
>entry level
>Must have 2 years experience

Every single time
>>
File: lol_alucard.jpg (44 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
lol_alucard.jpg
44 KB, 704x396
>>714376098
>>Oh fuck I blew my grants on weed and shit.

oh boo hoo. you poor thing. i feel so.. no, i don't. i don't have to say 'go fuck yourself' because life is going to fuck you, any day now.
>>
File: 1457147879987.png (307 KB, 968x634) Image search: [Google]
1457147879987.png
307 KB, 968x634
>>714374743
>>
>>714374743
THE GAME

>is incompatible with real life
>>
Thinking is hard. Tell me what to think.....hurr durr
>>
>>714374743

It's difficult because we're spoiled whiny bitches without a shred of work ethic. A combination of bad parenting and a pussified world cause it.
>>
>>714378200
just think

no one is as much a faggot at you
>>
>>714377359
Carrier is not tho.. dat tax cut. Thanks Trump.
>>
>>714377975
oh, bullshit. there's plenty of resources left. unfortunately they're in Africa and Russia, so they're not being used.
>>
>>714376098
If you think that every single person in an entire generation can place 664 out of 690, then you have the math skills of a baby boomer.
>>
>>714378263
that's not entirely true.

the nature of work is changing faster than anyone can keep up. when i was graduating it was still possible to walk right into a full-time job. automation has eroded that; cheap international freight has eroded it further, and the third world acquiring industrial manufacturing machinery has eroded it down to nothing.

the only jobs available to millennials today are sales (and that's hobbled because people block ads) banking (which is like institutionalized ass rape) and old age care.

i feel sorry for y'all, but i don't have any answers either.

pic related, it's how a modern Banking executive dresses for success.
>>
>Be born
>Want to die
Story of my edgy life
>>
File: Untitled.png (114 KB, 1327x792) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
114 KB, 1327x792
>>714374743
>>
>>714376098
You mad bro?
>>
>>714378452
there's a guy who claims to be an economist, who writes for the New York Times. he earnestly believes that everyone should be taught math - the low-end ones can be accountants, the mid-range ones can be programmers and the high-end ones can be scientists.

if i lived in america i would find him and slap his stupid face off the front of his fucking skull.
>>
>>714378452
we've found the autist guys.
>>
>>714379348
If everyone smarter than you is an autist, then 90% of the world would have autism. Seems more likely to me that you're just a fucking moron.
>>
>>714379286
He's wrong, but your generation's lack of mathematical and technical skills is a joke. Let's face facts - millennials are far better educated, more intelligent, and harder working than lead-paint-chip-eating boomers because we don't get handed middle class lifestyles as a reward for barely graduating high school and being white.
>>
>parents raise you with high expectations and little effort
>grow up as lazy assholes that are desensitized by the news
>inevitable suicide

Welcome to the millennial's world
>>
File: 640px-FA-18_going_transonic.jpg (21 KB, 640x466) Image search: [Google]
640px-FA-18_going_transonic.jpg
21 KB, 640x466
>>714377542
those are contrails, created when aircraft to so fast the hydrogen and oxygen in the atmosphere fuse into water (aka clouds) and slowly float down.
>>
>>714379685
troll an entire over senstive generation on twitter hashtag #millennialproblems
>>
>>714374743
Millennials are whiny cunts that support sjw bullshit and raise children the wrong way.

Don't get be wrong though, generation X (my generation) made a lot of mistakes in allowing you fuckers to do whatever you want as kids.

Now... not ALL of you will find that to be true. Some upbringings are unpleasant ones all around... family (home life) school, friends etc.

My complaint is that people are too soft today. You all CRY about something and feel you're automatically entitled to it because you cried about it.

This doesn't go for ALL of you... but it goes for many of you.

Stop being the cancer of society. Also, I have no children.
>>
>>714379890
I know. Was a pic I saw on the fb page the credible hulk. Thought it was relatable to what I had replied to with it.
>>
>>714380544
dubs is truth
>>
Old ass faggots think you got it easy

>/thread, bitches
>>
>>714374743
>born after 1991

faggots
>>
>>714374743
No Child left behind taught me how to guess the right answer on multiple choice questions. TV has brainwashed me to buy what I want and not what I need. Schools taught me to be average and I as a white boy (at the time) HAVE to treat people of other ethnicities differently because anything I say may be considered racist. I was brainwashed to believe that I need a college education to get anywhere in life and not trust unions or trade jobs like welding.

It can go on but its up to y'all to believe it or not that children learn what you bring them up around. Any who, too buzzed and tired to continue, gnight faggots.
>>
>>714374743
>>>714374743
>Millennials are whiny cunts that support sjw bullshit and raise children the wrong way.
>
>Don't get be wrong though, generation X (my generation) made a lot of mistakes in allowing you fuckers to do whatever you want as kids.
>
>Now... not ALL of you will find that to be true. Some upbringings are unpleasant ones all around... family (home life) school, friends etc.
>
>My complaint is that people are too soft today. You all CRY about something and feel you're automatically entitled to it because you cried about it.
>
>This doesn't go for ALL of you... but it goes for many of you.
>
>Stop being the cancer of society. Also, I have no children.

Ever stop to think it was your generation who raised us to be entitled little shits? Now I won't disagree with this as I can't. But you can't blame us for the participation awards when your generation saw it fit to not let us feel bad about losing. Your generation decided that. not us. Thought it was easier to reward someone for trying rather than actually succeeding. In not saying you do that but the majority of your generation fucked my generation with that entitlement.
>>
File: Suggestions.jpg (21 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Suggestions.jpg
21 KB, 460x276
>>714374743
They realized that in reality there are no participation trophies or safe spaces. Now as adults they're struggling to learn things most generations learned while growing up. Or they bitch and complain. Mostly bitch and complain. Take the election for example, they're fucking heads exploded and they, in their ridiculous arrogance want electors to vote for someone other than Trump without thinking for one second about the consequences.
>>
>>714380707
No.

Old ass faggots think you have it the same as we did. Yet you whine, cry and demand safe spaces like a bunch of pussies.

We had a term for millennials back in our day.
> faggots
>>
>>714377823
bruh that's just something that they say
what harm does it do when you just hand in a resume? it's a numbers game -- hand in 100 resumes and you'll get a call back from at least one.

do you know how easy it is to hand in a resume on indeed? literally two clicks
>>
>>714381272
Oh yeah, look at the generation of personal responsibility, unable to admit how badly they fucked things up for their descendants. Of course it's not YOUR fault things are so fucked now. It must be OUR fault, right?
>>
>>714381272
Dude, I wasn't even trying. I literally didn't read a single post in this thread except yours.

Time to step back from the keyboard...

Both of us.
>>
>>714380932
I didn't contribute. Also, you aren't a child anymore... you can make your own Big Boy decisions now. ;)
I know it's taboo to do smilies on /b/

However, I want to motivate you to do something good with your kids.
>>
>>714381508
I handle at walmart resumes and i will tell you that we trow most of the shit out and leave about 5 or so and just call those in if they cant come on the time we give them we pull out the ones from the trash
>>
>>714381556
It's not your fault you're pussies?

What a pussy would say.
>>
my parents are drug addicts
their parents were addicts/alcoholics
third generation drug addict
drug culture is the only culture i've experienced in this country
>>
>>714382003
This
>>
>>714382003
>>714382206
I think we should stop waiting for your selfish, narcissistic, greedy asses to die off. Everything has been about you since the '60s - time for you worthless fucks to go.
>>
>Do well in highschool so you can get a degree in whatever you want
>Dont be a burger flipper or sit around on unemployment
>No we're not going to give you an allowance for chores, we already buy you stuff and take you places

Not saying thats a millenial thing but it didn't exactly set me up with realistic expectations or a good work ethic...

>Finish 3D degree in 2009 with a plan to enter either games or film industry
>boom, GFC. most of australias biggest studios shut down
>have to compete against industry pros for work
>apply for part time jobs, no work experience no response
>start freelancing, white knuckle it for 4 years
>try to apply for jobs in industry again, design focus
>"freelancing isnt real experience"
>2 months ago i claim unemployment
>parents dissapointed
>20 job applications a month
>literally nothing good posted
>27 and no job experience
how fucked am i?
>>
>>714382201
I know that feel to an extent. Second generation junkie here, thinking about how I'm going to approach the issue of weed. Probably a deniability cover. "I have never smoked weed but the people who do are terrible. Dundu drugs."
>>
File: 1.jpg (275 KB, 1143x1517) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
275 KB, 1143x1517
>>714382201
That sucks.

I grew up in the 80's. My stepdad raped me and my sister. There wasn't an internet, or a cell phone or a 4chan to voice my opinions on. There was no external support system to pacify, help or let me get some steam of in.

I had nothing. I starred at my bedroom wall with anger with no way to express or release it.
>>
millennials are lazy entitled little shits
>>
>>714379685
>and being white
Go hang yourself.

If you can even figure out how to tie the knot id be surprised because you're so retarded
>>
File: countrysquire.jpg (113 KB, 614x401) Image search: [Google]
countrysquire.jpg
113 KB, 614x401
>>714375363
>student loans

When I went collage was $650/semester
>>
>>714381958
exactly. it's a numbers game, like i said. keep handing in resumes.

also idk about where you live, but around here getting a job at walmart and McD's is very competitive, since that's where everybody who lacks experience applies to first.
>>
>>714381936
Obviously you must've misunderstood what I'm stating. And you're assuming I don't take responsibility for my actions but let me break it down for you. As a child. You have no direction. Being a parent you must lead them down the right path. Majority of parents of kids from my generation rewarded kids with those stupid fucking participation awards but now turn around and call us entitled. Your generation made my generation feel special and as if we were the best, praising us for being their kid. Then turn around when we became adults and stated "fuck you for being entitled" who do you think made us feel entitled in the first place? Now I don't speak for myself as my parents raised me with discipline respect and to work hard if I want to earn something. But fuck man. Don't blame us for being entitled while your generation was the one making us feel like no ones better than us.
>>
>>714382632
You wouldn't be nearly so asspained if you didn't know I'm 100% right.
>>
>>714374743
>Graduate HS, 4.7gpa 35 act
>50 year old councilor promises to handle sending out my resume and scholarship essays
>Takes all applicationoney, sends nothing
>Now at shit college, no scholarship will take me because I'm a white male with rich parents
>Parents cast me out, no support
>"I made it at that age, you should too"
Currently living in shitty apartment, struggling to make enough money to eat. I'm a waiter at an expensive restaurant, we've got a problem with blacks, they don't tip and fill 40% of our books.

On top of all that, I'm constantly reminded why I'm being given everything in life and need to work harder. Alcoholic at this point, just pushing forward and working as hard as I can every day. Hate my life, but pushing on because I know that by the time I'm 60 these pieces of shit will be too old to fuck with me any more

>Being millennial is shitty
>>
File: 1478662859732.jpg (93 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1478662859732.jpg
93 KB, 640x640
>>714382491
The irony is that your generation has become the "narcissistic".

Maybe Gen X raised you wrong... but they weren't ever narcissistic as a whole, or even close.

Gen X grew up at a bad time and had nothing... they wanted their children to have everything they never had... but it backfired because the parents coddled too much.... and their children became.... (wait for it)..... narcissistic.
>>
>>714382635
>collage
>$650/semester
cmon guy.
>>
>>714374743
everyone calls us millennials
>>
>>714382774
It's time to wreck the cage they built for you anon. The American dream was never for us - we need to create a better one for ourselves.

It's time to rise up, millennials.
>>
>>714382491
>admits to waiting for the previous generation to die off
whatisnarcissism
>>
>>714382201
Yeah, I'm at least a fourth generation alcoholic here, on both sides but my dad the most. Unrepentant at the moment, but it comes and it goes.

I don't know how much of it is a millenial thing. I got really into drugs early on because they were easier to find when underage, but went to mostly alcohol because it just gets my rocks off. I keep hearing about the growing opiate problem, which I have experience with and can understand, but i don't think its generational so much that it comes with hard times for the economic class. Most junkies i know from college, and were well-to-do before the skag. Having family with problems makes it an even steeper hill to climb. Still, i feel like a lot of addiction is a genetic or familial issue more than that of society or individual generations as whole. Either way, the generation you're born into is part of your circumstances of birth and shapes your decisions, so i'm on the fence.

All the best to you, anyway.
>>
>>714382659
Cali. And management just dont give a fick well im oit guys until yall stop with your shit seriusly most employers arent millennials and we get to choose who gets the jobs that is why no one gets shit and everyone thinks they are just lazy crying fags instead of good workers
>>
>>714383087
Seriously that's nothing compared to my brothers 10 grand a year. Had to get loans and lived with 6 other dudes in a 3 bedroom house. He's got a teaching job because he's a smart dude but still. Has gonna be paying those loans back for years as he couldn't hold a job due to his school schedule in high school/college.
>>
we were so poor as a kid i used to heat oil in a pan on an open flame until it was smoking then drop a table spoon of water in it just to hear it sizzle and think of food
>>
Milenials are generally just dumb and dont know how to spin their work experience in their favour. I work at a gas station/hotel and once i leave and start searching for a job, i can say i have experience from hotel industry.
>>
>>714383024
Beg to differ,anon. I was reminded daily by my parents that I was a piece of shit, regardless of almost perfect grades and trying to live a healthy lifestyle. I'm still being treated like shit every day by almost every gen X person

They raised their kids like shit, and continue to shit on everyone they can for their own failures. Nothing but a bunch of degenerates, living in a daze of narcissism
>>
>>714382771
No I'm ass pained because you faggots always take away credit from someone because they're white. It's happened to me my whole life too.

I slept on a foam pad in a 1 bedroom apartment for 6 years through middle and high school. I sold candy so I could buy food for myself and clothes because I was too young for a job. Now that I'm making good money for myself all you pieces of shit do is say "oh it's cause youre white" when I've had a rougher life than 90% of people in my country no matter their skin color
>>
Because they live in an age where they have to watch Baby Boomer gracelessly age and die.

They can't verify fucking online stories with a Google search. They don't like how sexuality isn't traditional, despite being in a generation of drug abusing fuckfests. They're bitter their toaster oven didn't actually turn out to be Rosie the Robot.

They're all just a bunch of self-narrative that got fucking brainwashed into them by watching the Dick Van Dyke show too fucking much.

But, personal examples. How about getting a college degree but having no-fucking-body to ask for help in making sure you're getting your money's worth. "Well, the important thing is to get a degree. They just want to know you can be trained". No they fucking don't, you seeping cunt. You should be saying "get a course listing and then get a syllabus for each of those classes and do some googling to find out if these people are full of shit". You're going to blame kids for wasting money on a college degree but how many fucking time did I hear it excused away "Well, as long as you get something".

I mean, I feel bad for them. They're like Brooks. The world got into a big damn hurry on them. The only thing left is for them to hang themselves so we can move on.
>>
>>714383337
he didnt become a teacher for the money he did it to teach
>>
>>714374743

"General ideas are no proof of the strength but rather the insufficiency of the human intellect."

The world is a lot more complex than your 100 million people generalizations.
>>
>>714374743
You really want to know man?

What counts for a millennial anyway? Being born a certain year?
>>
>>714383231
stop being an idiot

"WAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAH WHY DOES NOBODY HIRE ME???????"

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I DON'T WANNA HAND IN RESUMES"

"WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

honestly fucking kill yourself. i was born in 1997 faggot, but instead of crying about my lot in life i got 4 jobs -- i work at dairy queen, i do construction labour, i do asbestos labour and i bartend. stop being a lazy little faggot and get a couple jobs, move out. you see life differently when you're not living with mommy anymore

be a fucking man
>>
Cause you grew up in an era of economic prosperity and never wanted for anything. Life is just harder after growing up with everything.

I can't relate- my parents were immigrants and we were poor so I learned to work hard and now my life is great.
>>
>>714383534
Well no shit. I'm just stating his tuition was out the ass hole compared to that number the other dude mentioned
>>
>>714383139
communism sure as fuck isn't the answer (seems to be implied with the star and red background). Not unless you want to make the country more of a welfare state than what it already is...
>>
>>714383512

Stop being a whiny fag
>>
>>714383525

Queer
>>
>>714375567

BEST argument I've ever heard
>>
>>714383621
>this world needs less of you "people"
>>
>>714374743
Having to get up at midday only to have some fucker next door wake me up as they are heading off to work at 9am
>>
>>714382689
I hear you and appreciate your reply. However, just because it was my generation does it mean that "I" am responsible for it.

Just as I said in another post above, that MY viewpoint doesn't apply to all Millenials, but many of them. Not all of them.

I never raised a child. Get out of jail free card.
>>
>>714383087
>>collage
>>$650/semester
>cmon guy.

Look at it and weep millennial
>>
Being overly sheltered and babied as a child/adolescent and then suddenly being bitched at for being a pussy once you become a young adult. I don't have to learn how to change a tire you old sack of shit, if AAA doesn't swing by I can just google it on my phone, fuck you
>>
>>714383732
Stop being an edgy neckbeard
>>
Having to come up with new ways to shitpost on b everyday
>>
>>714383621
wow so old and wise being born in 97 eh? As somebody who's never had money for schooling and parents who were behind on taxes and didn't want to disclose their SIN numbers (required for student loans in Canada) I can say it's real fucking tough trying to scrape a life together, especially when you don't live in the city. Spent 5 years living off of couches, eating canned food and working under the table until I had enough money to go to college. No things are finally looking up. You are an intitled little cunt if I ever saw one...
>>
>>714383718
The "welfare state" is entirely a product of capitalism trying to save itself from revolution. Go ahead, get rid of all welfare - as a revolutionary socialist, I would strongly encourage you to do this.
>>
>>714383888
Lucky for you you don't carry that burden of having a child in this day and age. Personally I'm not going to have children either because society keeps on proving how fucked up it is. Not blaming you either. Just your generations hypocrisy
>>
>>714383898
People will look at that and still not understand supply and demand
>>
>>714383491
Good. Then your childhood was just like mine in the 80's.

Don't give your children the world to make up for your shitty childhood.
>>
>>714383525
Baby. Boomers are great people. Gen X is fucking shitty. My whole life, worked my ass off while watching my peers whine and complain about bullshit. Still, I'm cast under the table. Everyone says parents should pay for my life, because they're rich. They say I should be able to make it without them. No one's done shit for me since I turned 18, just working for nothing, so that I can be told again I'm privaledged. Racism runs rampant now
>>
>>714383089
FUCKING. This.
>>
>>714383621
Got a jobs mr.Funckensio the cocksucker and its hiring and firing and was born in 1959 could not care less about shitty teens but god dammed they are right and we get too old and shitty they will find some fuck up way to turn us into raisings and extract vitamins or some shit out of us
>>
>>714384126
im not having kids either i know id love them too much to bring them into this hellhole
>>
>>714383888
Nice trips btw. Definitely got a point to what you had said though I won't lie. It just goes both ways and I can't understand how some only see 1 side of the situation.
>>
>>714384064
piss off faggot, i'm saying that i'm a millennial and i don't bitch about how shitty my life is. instead of being an entitled faggot mooching off of friends and sleeping on their couches, i work my ass off, get down to vancouver, or burnaby or some shit depending on what job i'm doing, so i can save up for school on my own and live by myself instead of breastfeeding at home like a fucking child. how about instead of being a whiny little bitch you actually get a job and move out, then go to school and work at the same time? oh no you're not going to do that because it's HAAAAAAAARD, and mommy and daddy had it so much easier and this is HAAAAAAAAARD and you don't like it when things are HAAAAAARD

stop being a little bitch and deal with your lot in life rather than complaining about it. sitting around crying about it won't change anything.

annoying fucking faggots like you are what makes this generation, and this country look bad. i bet you voted for trudeau too you stupid whiny piece of shit
>>
>>714379687

but millennials were raised by TV and video games

damn old timer, can't you even remember your own arguments?
>>
>Underachieve my way through highschool
>Follow in my father's footsteps and study to become a paramedic
>So far only a first-aider
>Finish studying next year
>Currently working as a private event first-aider (Not volunteer like Saint Johns or some shit, actually getting paid)
>About to head off to a TV show set where I'll make $490 a day for the next two months

Yeah I have no problem getting a job. It's just they're mainly lazy dickheads who do nothing but sit around and do copious amounts of drugs and complain.
>>
File: IMG_7417.jpg (138 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7417.jpg
138 KB, 500x334
>>714374743
Baby boomers will all be dead soon and the millennias will commit suicide when they figure out life sucks...
Then it will be the Gen xer's who rule.. by doing all the drugs and listening to Nirvana and shit...
>>
>lack of entry level full time employment (sure there's tons of work if you want to work your ass off for pay that wont even pay both rent AND groceries)
>education is the most expensive that it's ever been
>rate of new home owners is at an all time low
>oil is down, resources are down, manufacturing is dwindling by the day
>American debt ceiling needed to be raised on an annual basis due to the staggering amount of money be thrown down the shitter
>trickle down economics still being the driving force in America despite the fact that its proven not to work
>internal squabbling and left vs right arguments dividing people on a regular basis so the government can fuck us because we are too busy to do anything productive
>Government pension is going to be non existent by the time we retire.
>industry in constant need of bailouts

just off the top of my head...
>>
>>714384142
Good? I was convinced I was some sort of fuck up until around 12 when I had the reasoning to realize I wasn't. Gen X has always treated me like trash for close to perfect performance in most things I've done. I drink myself to sleep because I started the habit when I was 16, figured out how to make the stuff, and used it to forget how bad my dad beat my mother. Fuck you, calling it all good.
No one's spoiling any children in my scenario. Just gonna give mine what any child deserves
>>
>>714380544

cancer is a systemic illness, perhaps the society itself is ill
>>
>>714384141
>understand supply and demand

college tuition
supply and demand
>>
Not knowing if I like grills or boys or trees or dirt?
>>
>>714384774
n-n-n-no you just need to get 5 more jobs

everything is fine AND IT'S DEFINITELY NOT OUR FAULT
>>
>>714384494
But you're gay, you should probably complain about that at least. Nobody would blame you if you felt remorse for being so gay. Yeah you have a job and you work hard and your the exception to the rule and have poop on your dick because you're young and motivated and gay, we know.
>>
File: tumblr_ld8j0pXEYd1qfvcfzo1_400.jpg (44 KB, 351x440) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ld8j0pXEYd1qfvcfzo1_400.jpg
44 KB, 351x440
>>714382625
This

Kids today don't realize there actually was nothing for venting or escaping. Also there were 5 channels on one tv that the family had to share. Abc, Cbs, Nbc, Pbs, and the goofy local station that eventually turned into Fox.

There was no caller id and everyone shared the home phone. Only ONE phone in the house and only one person on at a time.

If your family was a piece of shit, people didn't believe you back then... you were just a punk kid (rhetorical).
>>
File: IMG_7115.jpg (202 KB, 828x828) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7115.jpg
202 KB, 828x828
These fucking faggot millenials don't even know if they're girls or boys or even human! Fuck em'!!
>>
>>714384494
wew lad, so edgy,

First, I actually paid 300 a month to live off of couches and bought my own food working a shitty minimum wage job at the time, I did work hard, did do well in school and now im making 50k a years so far which is pretty good. I'm not entitled and worked for everything I have. You're just an angry edgelord, who hurt you anon? And I didn't vote, not registered, no fixed address until a couple years ago and haven't got around to a voter card. Trudeau is a complete unforgivable cuck, and you are a repugnant child who insults people because you are bitter for not getting what you want out of life.
>>
>>714384774
>sure there's tons of work if you want to work your ass off for pay that wont even pay both rent AND groceries)
i don't wanna work more than 20 hours a week
>education is the most expensive that it's ever been
i don't know how to get certificates instead of degrees, and complain about having nothing entry-level
>rate of new home owners is at an all time low
i want to own my own 3000 sqft apartment in new york, but i don't want to put in the time or effort to deserve it. suburbs are SO 1974
>oil is down, resources are down, manufacturing is dwindling by the day
#MAGA
>American debt ceiling needed to be raised on an annual basis due to the staggering amount of money be thrown down the shitter
#MAGA
>trickle down economics still being the driving force in America despite the fact that its proven not to work
i don't want to work my way up the ladder
>internal squabbling and left vs right arguments dividing people on a regular basis so the government can fuck us because we are too busy to do anything productive
i'm too much of an autist to talk about anything other than politics. i lack the social awareness to steer the conversation away from politics. i don't know how to judge people on their personality, rather than their political opinions
>Government pension is going to be non existent by the time we retire.
i don't know how to make a savings account
>industry in constant need of bailouts
#MAGA
>>
>>714374743
fuck off with the participation trophies. Got pissed off every time i got one cause I DIDN'T WIN.
>>
File: 1480541174461.jpg (23 KB, 320x334) Image search: [Google]
1480541174461.jpg
23 KB, 320x334
>>714374743
The best jobs are being controlled and given to, and by, older generations without the interest or skill instead of being given to young adults and teens with actual degrees, bills, and no bad history.

Criminals need jobs when they get out, and kids need college. How do they pay for college? Food prices are rising, foreign labor is complicated. Business owners don't need to hire too many people to meet their quotas. College is then paid for by financial aid and bank loans, then older generations blame us for securing a financial future for the US when they're the ones faking disability and insanity, committing credit card fraud and money laundering, scams, you name it.

The fucking list goes on, and why the fucking shit these old, fucking criminals, thieves, war mongering racists and bigots raised by racist, white power parents through generations of civil rights and countless wars they take some kind of privilege and credit for, despite never actually being a part of.

So fuck off. We're just a generation picking up after your bullshit. And the cycle repeats. As it always has.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 736x707) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 736x707
>>714384494
>>
>>714374743
nothing.
/thread
>>
>>714385256
Are these your own individual autistic responses to my legitimate reasons as to why the job market is suffering?
>>
>>714384802
Don't take everything so serious. My stepdad raped me, my sister and my cousin. He was an alcoholic and also beat my ass blue on many occasions.
He destroyed my confidence and will to live when I was growing up and I didn't regain it till I was in my mid 30's.

This isn't a battle of who had it worse. I'm saying, "Don't give your children the world (if you have them) to make up for your shitty childhood.

Mine was shitty too.
>>
Its not hard lmao everyone is just pissed they actually have to be smart and work hard to get money lmao
>>
>>714385229
no, i'm bitter because people like you complain incessantly, making our entire generation and our entire country look bad.

if you're doing fine now, then why are you bitching? the answer is to keep working for what you want, not to bitch.
>>
>>714380916
yeah... I'm going to have to ask for tits
>>
>my shit sandwich tastes WAAAY worse than yours, seriously guys
>>
>>714385537
see this is what i don't get
is the job market suffering? yes
does that mean that there's not A SINGLE job for YOU to find?
no, not at all.

YOU can find work, even if not everybody in your country can.
so stop bitching about the job market as if it's a valid reason for YOU to not have a job.
>>
>>714385638
im not bitching, im replying to the faggot who is bitching in caps lock over his own generation... about how they bitch too much.
>>
File: counterfeit-infographic.jpg (1 MB, 618x5694) Image search: [Google]
counterfeit-infographic.jpg
1 MB, 618x5694
>>714383898

yeah, and gas was pretty cheap too wasn't it? so were sodas? I wonder how that is.

we learned the blame game from you parents. but blame whatever you want.
>>
>>714385718
>YOU can find work, even if not everybody in your country can.

That doesn't make any sense at all, you feel-good retard. If not everybody in a country can find work, then it follows that at least one person CANNOT find work, regardless of how hard they try to get it. Step out of your just world fallacy once in a while and see how real people are suffering outside of your suburb / gated community, you bourgeois liberal cunt.
>>
Too many friends on meds.
>>
>>714385718
I make 50k a year which suits me fine and I feel blessed for. When you see how people need to work several jobs to make ends meet and realize how some companies prevent thier workers from working more than 38 hours to deny them benefits you start to realize how fucked up the job market is for most people.
>>
File: 1324859245173.jpg (58 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1324859245173.jpg
58 KB, 720x540
>>714385082
>>714385082
>>714385082
>>714385082
Underrated post
>>
>>714382625
>That sucks.
>I grew up in the 80's. My stepdad raped me and my sister. There wasn't an internet, or a cell phone or a 4chan to voice my opinions on. There was no external support system to pacify, help or let me get some steam of in.
>I had nothing. I starred at my bedroom wall with anger with no way to express or release it.
You missed the early B-Board scene. FidoNet has a "gripe" mail list. It was like 4chan at modem speeds and text only. A few friends got laid from it heading from Philly to Brooklyn to meet up with FidoNet friends. If you could code in Foo for the rooms, you were a fucking god!
>>
>>714386123
>you start to realize how fucked up the job market is for most people

It's not the job market - it's just capitalism. Americans are finally getting to learn what capitalism is really like for most of the world. You work your asses off and get practically nothing from the value you've created.
>>
>>714386382
>Americans are finally getting to learn what capitalism is really like for most of the world. You work your asses off and get practically nothing from the value you've created.
You are doing it wrong loser. Start your own company and make the strokes instead of taking them. Socialism does not work.
>>
>>714374743
They were the CP on /b/ 9 yrs ago
>>
>>714386382
very true, actually. I mean I am for sure on board with the fact that nobody needs new cars or phones or fancy clothes but when you look at all of the other countries capitalism is busy fucking I should count myself amongst some of the best people off in the world by population. crazy to think some Chinese coal miner is probably putting in his 15th hour today so his family can live in something the size of my bedroom
>>
>>714374743
I was born in 88, so I get grouped in with the fucking children people think of when you say millennial. My generation used to be generation Y, and following one generation Z, but now we're clumped together despite being very distinct.

That's why being a millennial is hard, for me. I get lumped in with you lot of limp-wristed micro-agression tiggered safe-space needing liberal arts major work-allergic entitled whiny hatefact genderfluid genderqueer transgender genderflux non-bianary agender anti-gender namby pamby biology-denying faggots.
>>
>>714382503

you're too entitled
>>
>>714385974
there are enough jobs to support a few people, but not everybody. so you take that to mean "not everybody? well then certainly not me" and you sit around and bitch and moan instead of looking for a job for yourself.

are there going to be homeless people? yes. is it perfect? no. but you can support yourself, and you just choose not to because it's easier to sit around and cry about the economy while mommy and daddy let you stay at home
>>
>>714386683
:)
>>
>>714386677
>crazy to think some Chinese coal miner is probably putting in his 15th hour today so his family can live in something the size of my bedroom
Bet against China, they are fucked.
>>
File: 1334578933680147.jpg (3 KB, 254x198) Image search: [Google]
1334578933680147.jpg
3 KB, 254x198
>>714374743
>>>714374743
>They were the CP on /b/ 9 yrs ago
>>
>>714386925
Why has she not done porn yet?
>>
>>714374743
Too many options, nothing real to focus on.
>>
>>714386763
>you sit around and bitch and moan instead of looking for a job for yourself

I have a job. I also have empathy for the people who are being ground into dust as capitalism's circle of fortunates gets smaller and smaller.
>>
File: 1457704825853.jpg (16 KB, 369x305) Image search: [Google]
1457704825853.jpg
16 KB, 369x305
>>714386215
Haha! No shit? lol
>>
>>714386123
luckily we have health care in my country, but i'm working 4 jobs so i can afford the lifestyle I want. it's not ideal but it's the situation. i play the game instead of bitching about it.
>>
how come the people who respond to this thread after being asked what is so difficult are attacked and assumed to be lazy and live with their parents. I have a job and doing alright but that doesn't instantly make life easy. But seriously, why ask questions that you are just going to get mad at the answer for. You guys a bunch of sadists? Why stress yourselves out deliberately?
>>
>>714387024
Yeah health care at this point is the saving gace for Canada other than the general safety. Plenty of taxes, house market is over inflated, high living expenses but i'm safe, i'm healthy and I know where my next meal is coming from. Going without for a little while has shown me the blessing of just having enough.
>>
I have health issues I need to work around but I still work and don't complain. I only complain about the physical pain I have but that's after I'm home and not at work.

However our economic growth as a generation was heavily stunted by the recession when we should have been coming to age.

Everyone thinks it's purely a social issue but we're a product of environment as well since shit times creates shitty opportunities.
>>
>>714385902
>fucking told
>>
File: 1334578933680047.jpg (10 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
1334578933680047.jpg
10 KB, 261x193
>>714374743
>>
>>714387022
>m'capitalism
what do you suggest instead?
>>
File: 1334578933680006.jpg (6 KB, 209x153) Image search: [Google]
1334578933680006.jpg
6 KB, 209x153
>>714387446
>>714387045
>>
>>714380544
>raise children the wrong way.

Millennials have kids? I thought they were all a bunch of fags
>>
>>714387024
where do you live?
>>
>>714387782
canada
>>
>>714387546
How quickly the subject gets changed! Better avoid critical self-examination at all costs, huh?
>>
>>714388127
ok let's self-examine here
>i work hard
>i make money
>i get to buy things with the money i worked hard for
self-examination over
what do you suggest instead of capitalism?
>>
>>714387747
Boring
>>
>>714388216
>self-examination over

Except clearly it's not, because we're watching your economic system swirling the drain and pulling down human civilization with it. What you did was not quite a "critical self-examination" - it was actually more of a "nothing to see here folks, move it along"
>>
>>714388561
hm good point i hadn't thought of it that way
what do you suggest instead of capitalism
>>
>>714388625
"Please please please I just want to say muh-human-nature-only-on-paper-also-ten-billion-billion-murdered! Anything but actually talking about capitalism exploding in our faces!"

I'm not even going to give you the satisfaction.
>>
Bunch of idiots.

Get a job and hold it down for more than a month. That is not hard.
>>
>>714389020
here's a history of capitalism
>we started using it thousands of years ago
>works
here's a history of communism
>invented by some NEET and his NEET friend (engels and marx)
>implemented about a dozen times
>worked once (north korea) but then only for 40 years
the inherent virtue of communism is the sharing of misery, not prosperity.
>>
>>714389413
mmm mmm

That's some tasty propaganda. Now you can go back to spitting on the poor with extra smug satisfaction!
>>
File: 1480575873615.jpg (88 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1480575873615.jpg
88 KB, 640x640
>>714389020
>>714389557

>I am going to entirely ignore your arguments and choose what your position is and what I think you'll say
>I am going to phrase your positions in the most retarded way possible, and then accuse you of propaganda
>Despite choosing the argument I'm up against, and then choosing how that argument is presented, and how its presenter is perceived, I still can't think of a single rebuttal
>>
Can one of you counts explain where the fuck gen x ends and millenial begins, I was born in the late 80's I work my ass off at a dead end job tard wrangling and live in an area where real estate is priced far too high compared to average income of people living here. And fuck sjws
>>
>>714389807
Wow, and they call millennials whiny cunts! They've got nothing on you, you crusty old fart.
>>
>>714390045

millenial, lazy and entitled
>>
File: solairesweat.png (87 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
solairesweat.png
87 KB, 300x300
>>714390053

>mfw I'm in my 20s
>mfw I didn't even tell you my position, I just pointed out that you're retarded
>mfw you can't conceive of anyone who disagrees with you that doesn't conform to the stereotypical strawman you usually rage against
>mfw you think you're "woke" and totally hip to the propaganda, bruh, when really you're acting like the most stereotypical sheep here
>mfw when you're drinking the KoolAid when you should be drinking the bleach
>>
>>714390500
Do you even parry, bro?
>>
>>714374743
I never get dubs or pick the right lotto numbers
>>
>>714390500
You forgot to thank me for increasing your typing speed by 20% through the precision application of severe asspain
>>
>>714390158
You try living in Worst Virginia, gainful employment is severely lacking in this state
>>
>>714374743
>Need college education
>College expensive
>Parents poor fags so no help
>Single white male government no help
>Need loans
>Still need to work to stay afloat
>Juggling school full time work part time
>Overall broke and tired
Looking forward to the future though when I get that nice paying job doing what I'm interested in.
>>
>>714390788
O shit, what does this mean?
>>
>>714390788
>>714391144
Well shit this is good news
>>
>>714390945

still lazy and entitled, ask any boomer or gen x

it's their go-to argument
>>
File: KatyParry.jpg (38 KB, 475x246) Image search: [Google]
KatyParry.jpg
38 KB, 475x246
>>714390701
>baby I'm a firework
>>
>>714391084
Yeah, about that -
>>
I guess I'm considered one, but I don't fit the criteria. I can't find shit for jobs, but I can find work (somewhat of a journeyman/jack of all trades) l can't afford school, but never was very good at it anyways. I do have debt, but I do my best to pay it off. I have a place to sleep, a decent vehicle, and can afford at least some fun now and again. Life's difficult, and it does suck but what can you do? Unless you can afford school for years, you're born into a well off family, live in a thriving city/town, or really lucky, you gotta grind just to keep your head above water.
>>
File: 1474873068680.png (459 KB, 1331x896) Image search: [Google]
1474873068680.png
459 KB, 1331x896
>>714374743
Expectations of previous generations without the opportunities. Also everything costs a fortune.

An average Joe working 9-5 at the office in 1950 could support a wife, 2-3 kids, feasibly buy a house and own a car too, with enough for a holiday now and again if he got a Christmas bonus.

Now it's expected to work for 50-60 hours, get paid for 40 of them, eat lunch at your desk, and then return to your shoebox you rent at $400 a week and will never own. If you're luck you'll have a car to commute with, and suffer parking rates, road tolls, registration and the highest petrol prices most countries have ever seen.

Even when taking technological advancements out of the equation, current generations are working harder and being more productive than ever before, but haven't seen a wage increase in keeping with the cost of living since the 70's.
>>
I'm lazy and entitled but it has nothing to with being a millennial.
>>
>>714377848
found the butt hurt stoner.
kys, degenerate cunt.
>>
>>714391084

Nah, we're importing Ramesh on a work visa to do your dream job for 1/3 the cost.
>>
>>714381508
Bruh, I do.

>Bachelor's required
>People with master's applying too

There is zero you can do. I'm beat on one of two fronts in every single job I apply to. BS in Zoology, fyi.
>>
>>714391427
>Expectations of previous generations without the opportunities. Also everything costs a fortune.

Are you kidding? Expectations are WAY higher now.
>>
>>714378370
you missed the point entirely.
also, fuck off, grandpa.
>>
File: 1463887896321.gif (2 MB, 280x202) Image search: [Google]
1463887896321.gif
2 MB, 280x202
>>714382201
>>714382526
>>714382625
>>714383213
>>714385082
ITT: Degenerate scum-fucks who will know the burn of a rope when it is wrapped around their necks.
>>
>>714382503
Just show confidence and shake the bosses hand, go get 'em tiger!
>>
>>714392423
In my day you just walked into the place where you wanted to work and told them you were a real go-getter looking to get ahead! Have you tried that?
>>
The simple fact is this: 30 years ago, a HS diploma was enough for entry level into an actual career. These days, the minimum is a bachelor's.
>>
>>714392769
>These days, the minimum is a bachelor's.

Maybe if you planned ahead and got one of the three degrees that are in style this month.
>>
>>714393086
No no, you have to plan ahead for when there's a window for them to hire. Med field, for instance, hires frequently. Though that tends to bounce depending on your actual start date.
>>
>>714392711
They just don't know the value of a dollar these days. I might have four investment properties, a boat and three Mercedes convertibles, but I worked hard every Monday to Friday until i retired at 55. Kids these days are just lazy.
>>
File: 1480643482753.jpg (288 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1480643482753.jpg
288 KB, 960x960
>>
File: ComradePepe.jpg (11 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
ComradePepe.jpg
11 KB, 211x239
>>714387546
>what do you suggest instead?

When millennials will never develop class consciousness
>>
>>714376098
This is a shill.
>>
>>714377577
tbh they have invented their own style - "massive faggots"
>>
>>714377577
I guess they kind of invented goth, although its not to be proud of
>>
I dunno man, I worked in the US a few years ago. Work Visa, 6 Digit Salary building websites. I don't even have a degree.

All the complaints came from people with BA's degrees.

And I mean:

http://www.businessinsider.com/leo-the-homeless-coder-2014-5

Just Sayin'
>>
>>714375800
Ilike your point thats not actually yours but you ripped straight from a facebook meme.

THAT is the exact reason it's hard to be in this generation, more than half of them are just brainwashed monkys who repeat whatever they read/heard on the internet earlier that day.
>>
>>714376299
You don't live in a college town, do you?
>>
>>714379890
Youre an idiot. Contrails are only produced when an aircraft is high enough for water to freeze, aka 26000 ft. Chemtrails happen alot lower and could not be produced if they were contrails. Unless you listen to NASA. In which case you are an even bigger idiot
>>
>>714396574
>He thinks clouds are frozen water
>>
>>714376386
lol 7 inch master race here.
>>
File: 14758190279340.gif (788 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
14758190279340.gif
788 KB, 256x192
>>714386992
No one would pay for it
>>
>>714376098

You described my life perfectly.
>>
They're not special snowflakes
>>
>>714380916
Holy shit the racism thing
>>
>>714380544
This is my biggest problem with Millennials. You have to approach them with kid gloves or they get offended and cry, they need a thicker skin. They are the reason the world sees America add a joke because they placate them. I'm the generation born between gen X and Millennials so pretty sure I'm fucked either way
>>
My family died in a accident when i was five and my first foster home was run by abusive druggies who raped one of the girls.
>>
>>714374743

It's not, they're all just whiny entitled faggots
>>
I have no fucking clue how today's mating rituals work.
Talking to girls face-to-face is easy, but when I have to court the female through continuous texting I start to sperg.
I don't like texting, it's fucking stupid.
>>
>>714397252
It's called millennial dating.

Once they meet face to face, they end up hating each other.

That's why a lot of M's are single.
>>
>>714397340
Well, I don't know about the "hating each other" part.
This "millenial dating", as you call it, is just a bunch of unnecessary hoops for us men to jump through.
Dating has devolved to being a bunch of short digital slurs accompanied by some yellow hieroglyphs.

But yeah, I do agree with you that this new dating routine is the reason why so many people are single these days.

You know what, you've given me an idea. I'm sick of this shit.
There's this girl a kinda like and I'm gonna ask her on a traditional date. No millenial texting and shit.
Fuck millenials.
>>
>>714397665
I read you.

There's no way to escape texting these days. But as a little piece of advice, I'd say keep it to a minimum. That way you save the convo topics for the real encounter.

And of course, this ":)" is never going to replace a real smile.

P.S. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
>>
>>714397340
the fuck is dating, never been on one and never will go on one, who the fuck does that basic shit.
>>
File: 1481097643161.jpg (75 KB, 844x1024) Image search: [Google]
1481097643161.jpg
75 KB, 844x1024
>>714395036

When redditfags never learn.
>>
>>714397901
Thanks for the advice mate
You the real MVP

:)
>>
>>714378767
>the only jobs available to millennials today are sales (and that's hobbled because people block ads) banking (which is like institutionalized ass rape) and old age care

lmao wrong
IT, programming and nursing (you start with elderly care, I'll give you that) to name a few.
Trade skills
Construction
Entry level factory work for minimalistic lifestyle.
"Muh jobs" is a shitty fucking meme parroted by single moms and other degenerates who bitch about money on their phones as they go through the drive thru for their daily $20 family meal when their on minimum wage.

People always bitching 'bout money then you go their apartment and they've got a massive TV and cigs/weed/drink always at hand.
>>
>>714398171
I'd also add:

Graphic Design
Information Architecture
Advertising
Lawyer
>>
I'm from a controversial country. I get shit like this in my inbox all the time:

> Full Time Position as Software Development Manager in Boston, Massachusett
> Developer Opportunity - Java / JavaScript / AWS - London
> Urgent Requirement for Senior Web Applications Engineer in New York, NY
> Drupal Developer @ Des Moines, IA
> Front-End Developer / San Francisco, CA
> Need Java DevOps Consultant at Helsinki, Finland
> Great job opportunity for a Full Stack PHP Developer in Melbourne

All of those are in the 6 digits range or pretty close to that.

I don't have a Degree. I don't have linkedin. All I have is a shitty profile in StackOverflow
>>
>>714398853
Do you also get emails from a Nigerian Prince?
>>
>>714399215
Yeah, but I donated to unicef instead!
>>
I worked over 40 hours a week, doing hard factory labor at night, and went to school during the day.
This was the only way I could afford fucking community college, without taking out a loan.
>>
>>714385256
>I dont have a savings account
Nor do most of the people taking pensions and other old people money
>>
Having to live with other millennials
/thread
>>
>>714399447
How did you do it? Some days I don't have the willpower to leave my room.
>>
>>714400101
>Nor do most of the people taking pensions and other old people money

The baby boomers gave up pensions because they believed that if they invested their money themselves they'd be rich. Now the people that convinced them of that are rich and most boomers have jack fucking shit.
>>
>Applying for a job
>Advertised junior position
>10 years experience required
>>
>>714401385
Sometimes a junior position actually means a fairly advanced position
>>
>>714401534
Not when they call it an entry position.
>>
>>714376386
6inch masterrace here
>>
>>714396499
Your hypocrisy is amusing
>>
File: Burningeye.gif (201 KB, 500x208) Image search: [Google]
Burningeye.gif
201 KB, 500x208
>>714391427
Anon u'r fucking right...and you live in the US where is sovereign currency money USD
In EU we are completely fucked.
>>
File: all-is-lost-300x210.jpg (26 KB, 300x210) Image search: [Google]
all-is-lost-300x210.jpg
26 KB, 300x210
>>714401884
>In EU we are completely fucked.

In the US the Federal Reserve is responsible for making sure banks are solvent, not the various states.

And in the US we have federal unemployment, federal social security. And the federal government collects and ass load of taxes and redistributes them

That allows the US to get away with a common currency. The EU? All the poor countries in the EU are fucked and fucked but good.
>>
File: BeastEyesOpen.png (16 KB, 1980x1080) Image search: [Google]
BeastEyesOpen.png
16 KB, 1980x1080
>>714374743
>>
>be so much of a cucked faggot that I cut my own dick off as an apology to queer people of color
shit's difficult, yo
>>
>>714375800
>Student loans are fucking senile.
Someone's tuition is being wasted.
>>
>>714374743
Dumbasses feel the need to make me validate the fact that I can have problems simply because of the time I was born.
That is a struggle.
>>
>>714379890
It's not atmospheric hydrogen, you waste of skin. Hydrogen is 1) light and 2) reactive, so it doesn't hang around looking for shit to do.
>>
>>714402980
Not the same guy but here:

H2O numbskull. Aircraft travels fast, creating wind friction and heat from that friction. Hydrogen high up in the atmosphere fuses with hydrogen at this temperature in small amounts, creating contrails. And because water never gets above 210 degrees without massive amounts of energy, it prevents it from harming the plane.
Read here to read more about various contrails and how they are made: https://science-edu.larc.nasa.gov/contrail-edu/science.php
>>
File: original-30477-1369523182-2.jpg (147 KB, 552x265) Image search: [Google]
original-30477-1369523182-2.jpg
147 KB, 552x265
The constant push towards college from birth leading to massive debt and a worthless degree.
The cost of living rising dramatically while earned income stays roughly the same.
A fucked job market and an even more fucked economy, but hey at least Mom and Dad got theirs, right?
Speaking of Ma and Pa, fuck Baby Boomers, they are terrible people and the world will be a better place once they die off.
Being told education will get you anywhere in life when in reality the only path to success is brown-nosing and knowing people who know people.
>>
>>714385358
This
>>
>>714383466
what
>>
>>714403326
the brown nosing and having people who know people who know people is the cold hard truth
>>
>>714403290
>Hydrogen high up in the atmosphere fuses with hydrogen
>Hydrogen fuses with hydrogen
You're a fucking retard. Kill yourself.

The hydrogen in contrails comes from the fuel being burnt.
>>
Cold air passing through a jet engine heats up rapidly then cools down rapidly once it returns to the atmosphere. The rapid cooldown condenses water vapor in the air into droplets, forming a streak of cloud behind the jet.
>>
I'm 21, work full time and make $17/hour. I can barely afford to feed myself and homeownership seems like a pipe dream. Between rent and car insurance i pay $900 a month, plus food and bills, it's just not enough. I actually consider myself lucky i never went to college or anything. I know people my age that make considerably less money than i do and they're also paying loans. To be fair there's definitely some fault on them, me making more than them while never even finishing highschool proves that a lot of them could be in a better spot if they just pushed themselves more. But yeah things aren't all sunshine and rainbows. Just seems like eveything is getting more expensive all the time and the wages people make don't reflect that.
>>
>>714374743
>Be me
>Get good grades throughout school
>Learn a skill at 14 (programming)
>Get first job at 16 (web design)
>Make 80k/yr at 18
>FuckCollegeIWantMoney.jpg
>Expand web design business
>Make 140k/yr at 29
>Work is done for the day, the lady has been fucked proper and put to bed, time to see whats good on /b
>Bananas in the YLYL thread
>FML
>>
File: shot_gun_suicides_006.jpg (239 KB, 820x1200) Image search: [Google]
shot_gun_suicides_006.jpg
239 KB, 820x1200
>>714374743
>Be me
>Born to a poor family
>Dad was a machine operator at some factory.
>Mom worked with the mentally disabled
>Parents divorce when I was 10
>Mom moves 3 states away and gets custody of me
>Fast foorward to me at 16
>Sophomore year
>Fairly acomplished athlete and musician
>Mom gets remarried
>Move with my Dad beginning of my junior year
>Dad has serious epilepsy and can't work or drive anymore
>Don't have a driver's license yet because drivers Ed cost $350 for a 3 week long class
>Dad lives with my grandparents while waiting on approval for disability
>Gma is 71
>Gpa is 73
>Both unable to work and on disability
>Gma passes away from complications caused by COPD
>Graduate high-school with a 3.7 GPA
>Enroll in college and get denied for grants
>Take out student loans
>Go for 9 months
>Gpa drives me back and forth
>Gpas health declines and starts developing symptoms of dementia
>gpa tells me that I need to leave college because his driving is unsafe anymore
>Leave college because no options
>Be me at 18 with $7000< of debt I've got to pay back to the college
>Have no real marketable skills that manifest success without dumb luck
>Use the last of the loan money after tuition to pay for my driver's class finally
>Walk an hour back and forth to drivers Ed 4 days a week
>Tfw you're an entitled and lazy millennial
>>
>>714406745
Forward* kill me
>>
>>714374743
its not they are whiney bitches who want to play with their phones/laptops/xbox/playstation all day and be in their safe space
>>
File: Happy5stars_converted.gif (453 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
Happy5stars_converted.gif
453 KB, 180x180
>>714402497
True problem is that 99% ignore or who has regulary job understand gravity.
Here 2days ago was been a Referendun no win and people now believe fixed trobles.
Poor them
Italy fag here
>>
Knowing that everybody thinks that all Millennials are fucking idiot SJWs that get offended by anything and everything.

We're not all like that, but we know they make up our majority.

I'm 19, still live at home, paying for my own food and rent, working 40 hours a week, have a nice new car, have my shit together and plan to move out of home to a different state with a better paying job next year.

The hardest part about being a Millennial imo, is just the amount of times you get looked down upon or walked all over by the older generations thinking you're just one of those "whiney entitled millennials".
Fact is, it's literally just the age gap.

Always happened, always will, older generations look down on younger generations, its just how it goes.
>>
faking geration X§§ faking shit how do u know to duffer froma genetation? ohhhh fugg:D .> ehs a fucking milenial u know wot m8 go hang yourself save the grief
beta cucks
!gnetratioN! CMON!
>>
>>714409073
OH Tthink youve got it aal figure out m8 huh faking Charlie dover over here !imimi i live at home mimi i am to havr a better job enxt year well GYESS WHAT U PIECE OF SHIT as long as your post and head is full of FUCK nones gonna hire a fuckigng opiece of FUCK
ok u work 40 hours a wek nentu ist on the faking toilet 20 of them lazty FUCK! ooo check me out i got a car fucking charliedover huh? bet u me that cars a fucking piece of SHIT!

SHITM(!
>>
Millennials are expected to live on the street in a busy city, work without pay for the experience while going into debt all at the same time, it really is the worst of all worlds
>>
oh my god ive had it wiyth this FUCKING SHIT! im oging to sleep
faking millionals generation x fag cucks eat a dick!
>>
File: fazerams.jpg (195 KB, 961x1151) Image search: [Google]
fazerams.jpg
195 KB, 961x1151
this
>>
construction pays fairly well, especially the more technical trades like electrical and plumbing. but that might involve burning some calories and/or getting dirty. maybe if you're really unlucky you might even get a blister
>>
>>714398171
>>714398381
What about engineering?
>>
>>714378452
Gottem
>>
>>714381508
Then they see youbdont have 2 years experience so now you are a whining entitled millennial
>>
File: 1470477325886.gif (2 MB, 320x173) Image search: [Google]
1470477325886.gif
2 MB, 320x173
>>714374743
I think most of us are growing up without the aid of gullible faith guiding us. We aren't naive about the shit generations before us were. Technology means that nothing you do is truly forgotten or forgiven (you either don't know this and are reckless, or you do know it and withdraw from participating).

We're moving into just an absolute shit storm. Every entitled retard has an 'important' opinion. FeeFees (feelings) take priority over truth.

Masculinity is bastardized.
>>
>>714374743
how is this thread still alive
Thread replies: 284
Thread images: 49

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.