Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

why do millennials fail to wash their hands after going to the

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: wash.jpg (49 KB, 640x667) Image search: [Google]
wash.jpg
49 KB, 640x667
why do millennials fail to wash their hands after going to the bathroom.
>>
>>714299180

Because I'm a chemist, and I wash my hands before I take a piss.

Why do you old farts always pee on your hands? Is that how they taught you how to do it "back in the day" ?
>>
>>714300438
/thread
>>
>>714300438
This.
>>
>>714300438
>why do you old farts always pee on your hands
I have no idea how you know this about me but you should stop asking personal questions, you little piece of shit.
>>
My partner on the ambulance doesn't wash his hands.

Some say it's gross, but I figure it isn't any grosser than the homeless fucks we pick up.
>>
>>714299180
because they shit pure gold. didn't you know that?
>>
>>714299180
because cholera was invented by the patriarchy and trump and its basically a nazi disease you cisscum
>>
Because urine is sterile and touching a load of dirty taps and towels is actually going to cause more germ transmission. Washing with only water literally does nothing to microbial life forms, and so its just a form of OCD from overly stern single parent mother type families
>>
>>714299180
BC they weren't taught better by their baby booming parents
>>
the person not washing his hands will grab door knobs on the way out, everyone who does wash their hands will grab that same knob and has dirty hands again. all useless.
>>
>>714299180
They learn it from the other generations who also dont wash their hands... you bias dumbfuck
>>
>>714299180
Where do you dirty bastards put your dicks that warrants washing your hands afterwards? Or do you actually just piss all over them?
>>
>>714301052
>You should stop asking personal questions, you little piece of shit.

You mean like how you asked the personal question about us not washing our hands after we pee? mmhmm..
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.