Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Why the fuck are trannies so fucking annoying. I know two and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_0528.jpg (36 KB, 392x261) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0528.jpg
36 KB, 392x261
Why the fuck are trannies so fucking annoying. I know two and they're both irritating as fuck. They're both female to male and one never shuts up about beings trans and the other one is a conceited cunt who thinks that she's better than everyone else. Listen I don't give a fuck about your fucking mental illness alright stop trying to act like something you're not and get on with your stupid fucking life or just kill yourself! Easy as that
>>
Are they both on hormones and/or in college in the US?

College is a fucked up groupthink/special snowflake breeding ground.

And hormones can make a bad situation worse. It's a great mix in bed, but the fucking drama it brings is a pain in the ass.

Also, can we get a trap/trans disaster thread?
>>
>>714297709
One has started taking hormones and the other has obviously taken them and has had a name change. And no, UK
>>
>>714297883
US college system is horrible, mate. I expect it's close to the same shit you see on your side of the pond. Some of the goofy gender shit reaches ridiculous levels, and there's no one that's going to call them on it. Hell, many of the professors encourage it.
>>
>>714298879
It's not as stupid here but you still have to suck their (metaphorical) dicks just to be accepted otherwise YOURE A FILTHY TRANSPHOBE.

Like fuck it just fuck that gay shit
>>
>>714297396
They are annoying gay men. Not women. That's why. They try to act like girls but don't know how because they are not
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.