Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Hey /b/ I'm in the mood to kill some white supremacists/neo-nazis.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: TOTALLY.png (191 KB, 316x306) Image search: [Google]
TOTALLY.png
191 KB, 316x306
Hey /b/

I'm in the mood to kill some white supremacists/neo-nazis. I want to rile them up so they come after me and then gun them all down when the find me. How do I do this?
>>
>>714293309
you don't because they're gonna kick your ass you silly commie.
>>
>>714293309

You'd have to pass a background check to get a firearm and since you're a nigger, that's highly unlikely to happen. Though you could just steal one.
>>
>>714293361

I want to see them try to kick my ass when I blow their legs off with a nail bomb
>>
>>714293309
this is going to be some kind of PA request where you post the address of someone you don't like
>>
>>714293437
/thread

also, liberals all suffer from mental illness, so they wouldnt pass one either
>>
>>714293604

All those special snowflakes, lol.
>>
>>714293450
>Be op
>Download anarchists cook book on Internet
>Think is now super cool anarchist freedom fighter
>Really just a greasy cuck who is about to get beat up
>>
>>714293309
Download IFA3 for ArmA 3, then play as russians
>>
>>714293309
Yeah, this prob won't work seeing as how this is the primary tactic us whites use to kill you niggers. If it does, they're pretty dumb for falling for our own trap and you are doing the rest of us a favor.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.