Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

pic related. looks like my sister

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: m97s.jpg (750 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
m97s.jpg
750 KB, 2448x3264
pic related. looks like my sister
>>
File: 1480226399368.jpg (236 KB, 800x1201) Image search: [Google]
1480226399368.jpg
236 KB, 800x1201
>>714278558
hm... action huh?
>>
>>714278558
shes not that hot but i would fuck her so i could watch her fat ass bounce on my cock and so i can cum without having the guilt of looking in her face

>>714278911
goddamn your sister has a huge ass too, i wish i had nudes of my sister. why not post your real sis?
>>
File: Myewlly.Mello.ShemVh.jpg (276 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
Myewlly.Mello.ShemVh.jpg
276 KB, 960x1280
>>714279156
some image
>>
I thought so when I was young, but then I grew the fuck up and realized that naw, ewh fuck that. I love the IDEA of incest but I don't have any direct sibling hot enough that I would act on it. Although, something has been bothering me. I've recently started to remember that I had an extremely vivid dream that my sister came in and fucked me, or I fucked her, IDK which... it was very weird, but the feeling I had during the dream was that gut-wrenching, exciting, out-of-body type feeling of something real. which makes me wonder if I just got extremely extremely fucked up and it actually happened. holy shit. But, our relationship hasn't gotten weird, so I'm pretty sure it was just a fucked up dream. I hope.
>>
>>714279156
i have pretty good almost nudes of my sister from when she fell asleep on the couch next to me. can see most of her ass with her shorts riding way up into the crack, and a tiny hint of pussy but I post them too often
>>
I really want to make a move but she has a steady source of dick and I don't want things to be weird, I don't really care if it gets weird I just don't want her to tell anyone else lol
>>
>>714278558

My sister was hot back when she was younger. Nice curves, good tits, pretty face. Too bad she stopped eating and turned all skeletal.

But fuck her? Nope, never. Maybe it's because I'm 16 years older than her, but she's always been in the "nice to look at, but don't want to touch" category.

I did used to want to fuck a few of my cousins, though.
>>
>>714280186
see, i'm only four years older than my sister and she's kinda thick but curvy scene jailbait cunt
>>
>>714280186
Yep, cousins but no direct family.
>>
sometimes when she falls asleep watching tv i just sit in there and slowly fap hoping she'll wake up
>>
File: image.gif (186 KB, 600x441) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
186 KB, 600x441
>>714278558
>oh look, it's the hourly incest thread where everyone pretend to have a hot little sister that they're fucking
>>
bmp
>>
I have 4 sisters, 2 older, 2 younger. objectively they are all pretty hott, very nice bodies. When i was younger,10-14, and horny 24/7 i fapped to them quite a bit, but never considered actually doing anything though. there are plenty more vaginas out there to fuck, no need to risk so much for theirs.
>>
bmpp
>>
>>714278558
Don't believe the incest stories you hear on /b/. She won't want to fuck you no matter what you do. If you even bring it up, she'll never look at you the same way, and you won't like the difference. Smell her underwear, steal her nudes, do whatever you have to to get her out of your system.

She's your sister, so forget about fucking her.
>>
>>714283792
pretty much this
>>
>>714283792
Let me fuck your sister faggot mines used up.
>>
>>714278558
More pics ? Cause holy fuck.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.