Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Hey y'all, Sick-Kun is back. If you don't know me,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 285
Thread images: 66
File: 13.jpg (56 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
56 KB, 600x800
Hey y'all, Sick-Kun is back.

If you don't know me, I started a thread a couple a days ago and I dumped a green text story that everybody liked. I'll dump a copy pasta of it below.
Making this thread since someone made a separate thread asking about Sick-kun(which surprised the shit of me).
So if anybody has any questions, ask away. I'm making this thread for that previous anon
>So back in highschool when i was 16 year old underage ban, I joined my theatre program in my school since i heard there were dozens of girls thirsty for the D(which was true, due to the influx of gays which left an overstock of pussy). I join and become friends with a lesbian, lets call her M(she's not the focus, her girlfriend is).
>I hit it off with M, a les who's short with the fattest booty this side of the Mississipi and eyes the same color of Walter White's meth.
>Very talented singer and actress, but a bit too much of a feminazi for me.
>Meet her gf through theatre. Tall, curvy, blonde. Perfect smile, pefect body, also had a big ol booty. 10/10 dick daimond on first glance
>>
File: 537056952.png (948 KB, 940x800) Image search: [Google]
537056952.png
948 KB, 940x800
>hit it off with GF, gonna refer to her as D from now on (no homo)
>D and I both 16, have a lot in common (like all these stories go). We start hanging out outside of school and she's lowkey flirty with me
>hella dumb beta male, never notice until later
>M starts noticing, starts getting hella jealous
>At the same time all of this is happening, we're getting ready for my first big show/the biggest show my school has put on
>D ends up dying her hair black to fit her character
>HNNNNNNNG.jpg
>Out of pure fucking luck, D ends up being my main dance partner for one of the routines
>MOAR FUCKING HNNNNNG
>P.s at this point, im a relatively attractive guy, like 7/10 but i am bony as fuck and D thinks i can't lift her for one of the routines
>lift her on first try, she's impressed and compliments me
>DICK IS PURE UNREFINED COAL
if anybody remembers me, ill post part 2 of this story if requested
>>
File: 03.jpg (270 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
270 KB, 960x1280
>D and I grow even closer as we spend tons of time rehearsing our dance
>rehearsals are daily and as opening night gets closer, we start doing weekend rehearsals which means an extra 4 hours of us all up on each other
>also means me SEEING DAT GOSH DARN BOOTY IS SWEATPANTS
>blah blah blah skip to opening night
>D is super nervous, so the whole time we're backstage im trying to calm her down
>"Trust me D, we've got this"
>"...but i don't know anon, what if i mess up?"
>"uh no, you wont. at all. You're great at this. believe in the me that believes in you"
>RARA FIGHT DA POWAH
>our routine goes ABSOLUTELY FUCKING PERFECT
>We go backstage, hug, and I can still feel her shaking from the nerves. Honestly, she was so warm and it felt nice that i could comfort her a bit
>She's starts calming down
>"...thanks, anon :)"
>I smile back at her and leave my hand on her back while she's still pretty close to me.
>M comes walking and sees us from the other side of the stage and sees us
>pure rage in her eyes
>>
File: 755605318.jpg (26 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
755605318.jpg
26 KB, 500x375
>M: "ummm anon, why is your hand there" in a tone so condescending I would've slapped her if I wasn't so hard from how i killed that routine
>D:" don't worry about it. He was just being there for me, so don't get pissed"
>M rolls her eyes like they we're on fucking ecstacy
>I turn my face away so they can't see how i'm my face twisted into a smile over the fact that D defended me.
>IknowWhatIMustDo.jpg
>blah blah blah show goes great. I end up sticking with theatre because i'm crushing on D, even though her and M are still together
>D and I start hanging out more, she starts telling me about their relationship problems and how M is jealous of me for no reason
>"no reason"
>time skip: couple months. M & D finally break up.
>Introduce character D's dyke best friend, V
If you're reading, just bump or ask ?s so the thread doesnt 404 too quick
>>
File: IMG_0047.jpg (22 KB, 253x333) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0047.jpg
22 KB, 253x333
>>714250873
Bump
>>
>>714250873
Fucking bump
>>
bump keep posting.
none of this seems sick so far.
waiting until beta faggot becomes sick faggot.
>>
bump
>>
>>714250873
>>714250729
>>714250680
>>714250487
When do you eat get lesBian ass and pussy out
>>
File: 3-1.jpg (177 KB, 959x1261) Image search: [Google]
3-1.jpg
177 KB, 959x1261
>V fucking hates me, a common trait that all of D's girlfriends have, including her current gf (blatent foreshadow. I'll explain the juicy bits in between)
>at this point, D and I are texting each other on a daily basis. Flirty texts, still don't realize D is interested
>V and D start getting really close, I start getting left out more and more
>I dont notice as much since i start dating this other theatre girl
>Also tall and blond, well call her A. she's german with perfect legs (in case you haven't noticed, tall blondes are my type)
>D and V start dating. D and I start hanging out less and less
>feels, but i was focused on graduating and my gf
>Graduate at 17 with honors as a thespian funny enough, still together with A as I start at a pretty good university nearby
>D and I still talk often, just not daily. We both have our gf's
>I end up breaking up with A after finding out she cheated on me with another guy in the department and lied to me about it.
>heartbroken
>D hears about it and texts me. I tell her about it. She's pissed
>"Anon, i would never treat you like that... you're don't deserve that. I wanna beat A's ass so bad right now"
>boner
>d and I start talking everyday now....She starts telling me about how hard things are getting between her and fucking dyking V.
>>
>D and I start getting close again, hanging out all the time, texting daily, all that shit
>one day D asks me "hey anon....um...would you ever want to shower with anyone else...like maybe me?"
>she knows I have the biggest fucking shower fetish( hot water running down a girls body turns me on) ever
>"YES"
>YES YES YES YES YES YES
>we start talking shit about all the things we would do to each other (we've had convos like this before, but i skipped as not to bore)
>"I'd love for you to squeeze my butt while you cleaned me anon"
>"so...how big is your ummm...."thing" anon?"
>" honey dripping all over me? hwo're you gonna clean it? please tell me more anon"
>"lol that sounds so hot anon ;) lets plan it out. well im going to bed, goodnight <3"
>at this point my cock had torn through my boxers and was now pulsating like the hottest star
>balls bluer than Papa smurf teabagging Grover
>spend rest of the night planning out this fantasy we wrote. fuck
>>
File: 04.jpg (283 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
283 KB, 960x1280
>THE DAY FINALLY FUCKING COMES
>sunday afternoon, my parents leave me alone in the house since they have to go to some friends party
>Notice the opportunity, immediately text D
>"hey you wanna finally try that shower thing we were talking about?"
>She's reluctant at first...but says yes and decides to come over
>DID I MENTION HER AND V ARE STILL TOGETHER HAHAHAHAHA. FUCK V, THAT DAFT CUNT
>she comes over. I am pure fucking spaghetti over the fact that the girl ive been crushing on for nearly 2 years is in my house ready to shower with me
>she was also pure spaghett. Its adorable, but I realize quickly this is going nowhere
>I make us gin and juice to loosen up a little and we start playing strip poker.
>STILL SO SPAGHETTI. I end up losing while she's still in her bra and pants.
>too pussy to show dick then. Take off shorts for a second while she isnt noticing and put them back on
>wtf was i thinking????
>we end the game and we're both a little tipsy. I finally get the courage to ask
>"so D, wanna come shower with me?"
>the most sheepish "sure" is whispered out of her lips
>my boner is about to destroy the only thing I was wearing at this point, these fucking grey shorts
>I grab her hand and lead her up the stairs
>>
>>714250873
keep the thread alive

you still mess around with her, or at least keep in touch?
>>
File: p8-1.jpg (110 KB, 960x1258) Image search: [Google]
p8-1.jpg
110 KB, 960x1258
>>714251264
Sick-kun:
sorry, I live in Trump America so english please.
>>714251133
I'm sick-kun because of my health problems, not because im disgusting(I am though, but that's a separate story)
>>
bump
>>
Bump need some sex stories how tight was the lesbian pussy
>>
trying to keep this alive for op
>>
>>714251067
SAUCE PLEASE
>>
File: 226_1000.jpg (212 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
226_1000.jpg
212 KB, 960x1280
>>714251880
Sick-kun:
D and I are still very close. I was with her yesterday lol. I don't wanna give away too much though
>>
OP THE SHOW MUST GO ON
>>
>We make it up the stairs and I lead her to my parent's bathroom( remodeled and nice as fuck. Built in jacuzzi tube, seperate shower, tile floor, the whole 9)
>We're still obviously nervous around each other. I haven't mentioned this before but I'm pretty sure this is the first time she's ever gone this far with a guy
>Just the thought of being so close to tasting this forbidden fruit and all the erotic thoughts of what could happen have got me harder than a resident evil puzzle on the first try
>" So...um D, are you ready?"
>"Yeah...but em, haha what's that?" she says, pointing directly at my hard on
>I HAVE BECOME SPAGHETTI INCARNATE. I had forgot that since I lost at strip poker, I never put my underwear on, which means nothing is restraining this erection.
>Try to play it off as cool as possible.
>"lol sorry, just the thought of having you D...has got me this".
>"lol anon, don't worry. I just didn't think I'd turn you on like that...".
>Hearing this, my boner boner grew 10 times the size of the grinches heart.
>"Im still...umm, a little shy about getting naked around you anon". she says this, hesitating a bit
>"How about I get the shower going and step in. get undressed and join me when you're done?" I say (aka literally my dick thought up)
>>
File: IMG_0050.jpg (74 KB, 520x919) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0050.jpg
74 KB, 520x919
Bump
>>
What does she look like op?
>>
File: 1480590673732.jpg (56 KB, 750x684) Image search: [Google]
1480590673732.jpg
56 KB, 750x684
>I turn on the shower and try not to cum from the fact that D is getting naked out of eye's reach.
>try to center my chakra. A leveled head is one which doesn't come within a minute
>I hear D walking towards the shower and see her (so you can get a better idea: parents bathroom has one of those shower surrounded in tile besides the door leading to it, which is made of steel and glass)
>I turn and look at her, her body oozing pure perfection.
>She was still shy, but now naked and was worth every bit of time I spent waiting for this sight
>Her legs were so perfect, creamy and soft. It almost looked a like a sin the way they ran so perfectly to her thicker thighs. Even then, she looked like an angel standing before me, with every curve slowly being accentuated by the water that dripped off my body onto hers while I watched her walk in.
>And, of course, in D fashion, she was still shy and was covering boobs with her left hand.
>"haha D, are you serious?" I said, making it obvious I saw her trying to cover up
>"Oh shut up, anon!" she said teasingly. just the way she said it made me have enough courage to lean for kiss
>We started to make out and i pulled her closer to me. Our kisses quickly grew more passionate while the shower head drenched our bodies in water
Please don't call me OP, Just call me Sick-kun. I'm not a regular OP, I actually deliver
>>
File: tumblr girl.jpg (104 KB, 537x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr girl.jpg
104 KB, 537x720
>>714252242
>Background: at this point in the story, I had lost my virginity to my ex girlfriend, A. I kinda knew how to handle sexual situations so instinct started to take over with D
>My tongue is rolling against D's and I'm just trying not to lose myself to lust so quick (which is basically playing on nightmare mode)
>My body just starts moving on its own. My hands reach for D's ass for leverage and i pull her in closer, my dick now rubbing agianst her thighs.
>I lean against the tile walls. I knew if i didnt get some sort of leverage in this situation my knees would turn to jelly.
>I start sucking on D's lower lip and I hear her breathing heavier.
>This becomes even more evident when I feel her hand running up and down my chest.
>I know she's trying to work her way towards my D (haha), I just need to lead her the rest of the way
I found this pick a while ago who actually looks like D, so this is as close as you'll get
>>
>I start kissing her neck (i was taught proper form at a young age, so I like to think I'm pretty top tier)
>My lips start pressing across her neck, each time using a bit of tongue.
>Her breathing gets a bit heavier, so I turn it up. I let my tongue draw circles in the most sensitives spots of her neck.
> SUPER EFFECTIVE
>P.S my mind is nearly numb from lust at this point
>My finger start rubbing up and down her thighs while I never miss a beat against her neck.
>She's really feeling it
>Her hands reach lower...until they're running down my abs...then they reach lower...
>its almost as if I can hear her smile while she grips the base of my dick
>the second I feel her soft hands against the hardest part of my body...my sense of self begins to be replaced by dick
>>
based siick-kun
>>
Sick-kun delivers
>>
>>714252582
HOLY SHIT, YOU'RE SICK-KUN???
Dude I started the thread asking about you before. good shit on the story, I see why the its getting popular
>>
Sick-kun....amazing...please continue
>heavy breathing always gets me going
>>
Don't leave us hanging to get beer like last time, fag. And maybe just screencap the entire first part and start the thread with that. You'll look at less storefronts that way
>>
File: 1480545123104.png (40 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1480545123104.png
40 KB, 640x400
>>714252835
Sick-Kun:
nice english fag(im the last one to say shit, I wrote this whole story drunk).But yeah, glad you found me
>>
>She starts to stroke my solid snake
>I've fucking lost it
>I push her up against the wall and her hazel eyes look back at me with surprise as I slip my tongue back in her mouth.
>Her heaving breathing has now turned into moaning.
>While she's still playing with my cock, my fingers inch towards her pussy.
>I'm right by her slit, yet run my fingers around it. I want to tease her as much as i can
>her moans are getting higher and higher in pitch
>All i can see is her and the color red, my need for her now regulating how long itt'l take for me to come
>(it takes a lot for me to ever get to the point of being enthralled in lust, even now at 22 years old)
>I pull my tongue away from her for a second and we both stare into each others eyes
>My head gets closer to her, we're both breathing heavy at this point.
>My nose is right against her's, never breaking eye contact.
>I slip my finger in her pussy
>>
>She starts moaning into my ear and its only fueling me
>My fingers start rubbing her clit, her lips, and slip inside her ever so often
>she's so fucking wet
>the entire time, she's never stopped stroking me. It started so slow, but now from all the heat, it's picked up and i honestly don't know how i haven't nutted at this point
>I start fingering her faster, her moans are getting more consistent and louder with each
>I cant fucking stand it, I push her hand away and slip my dick right between her thighs
>she lets out her highest moan that ive heard
>I start thrusting between her thighs, the midsection of cock rubbing right up against her pussy
>after the first few thrusts, she grabbed my chin and was ready to open mouth kiss me
>as she got closer, i slipped the same fingers I was using to play with her pussy right into her mouth
>MFW she sucked them clean
>HNNNNNNNG
>CALL ME TEASELORD
>>
File: tumblr_m4pa613l1z1qa9xzzo3_400.gif (843 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4pa613l1z1qa9xzzo3_400.gif
843 KB, 400x300
>Her tongue was still wrapped around my fingers as i pulled them out
>I couldn't do anything but watch in awe, until lust came back and I shoved my tongue inter her mouth, using every make out jutsu i knew
>My thrusts, which started out slow, grew faster with every tongue rotation
>Her lips kept on pressing against mine, her breath resting against my upper lip and cheeks.
>I kept on thrusting, not giving a fuck if I came or not. Her pussy was dripping against and all I wanted to do was slip it in.
>IM FUCKING DOING IT
>I pull away from her lips as we both look down. Her pussy juices clinging to my cock while it throbbed against her thigh
>We both looked down, then back into each other's eyes. I started propping her leg up and she let me, as if giving permission.
>Her arm's were wrapped around my neck
>And as I was finally about to slip inside the girl I had wanted for over two years I heard.....an unfamilair ringing blaring from the bathroom floor
>D's face turned white as she looked towards it
>>
>>714252972
Sick-kun:
y'all fags are insufferable. I've literally given you guys a ton of OC BUUUUUT I still post more for the newfags so they get the same feeling I used to when I read good greentext stories.
>>
Wtf happened sick kun.....what HAPPENED
>>
I WILL PISS ON YOUR TIRES IF YOU LEAVE US HANGING
>>
Sick-kun! MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>"omg fuck, Anon"
>"What D? what happened?"
>"fuck fuck fuck"... she kept on repeating as she looked towards where the sound was coming from
>She pulls away from me as I'm left as a confused horny mess
>D jets out of the shower towards her phone and says "I've gotta go"
>"D wtf are you talking about??"
>"Its V... I've got to pick her up from work. I knew if I was with you I'd lose track so I set an alarm"
>"So.. you're leaving because of an alarm?"... honestly at this point I was lost and feeling a little heartbroken
>not because i didn't get my nut, or because i spent all this time trying to set up the perfect sex scene...but because when it came down to it, she still choose V over me...
end of part 1.
>>
ymous 2016-12-05 04:06:30 Post No.714130591 [Report]
PART 2: Sick-Kun Chronicles
>D and I step out of the shower. She starts getting dressed and my dick is standing at attention
>I pretend to start drying myself off from the shower, but im just watching her get dressed. Ive never seen a thong get completely eaten by a butt the way hers did.
>I CANT FUCKING HELP IT
>before she can even put her pants back on, I slide my boner right between
>D lets out a low gasp/ moan, im guessing its from seeing my manhood pop out right under her thighs
>D leans back into me, her legs massaging me as she does
>shit nigga, even i had to moan when she did that
>i grab her hips and start thrusting slow between dem legs.
>her moans
>mah cawk
>HNNNNNNG.JPG
>>
>D is really feeling it (SMASH 4 REFERENCE)
>She's massaging the head of dick while I'm thrusting more and more.
>I'm doing my best to not fucking nut all over her without finally receiving the holy grail
>"D....I want you so bad"
>"Anon..."
>"D...I want you on the floor right now...I need to taste you.."
>"Anon...we can't...." she says between moans
>"Please D..." I can literally feel her dripping through her panties onto me. I honestly don't know how 18 year old me didn't cum at this point
>"Anon...." and before she can even fucking say anything more, her phone rings again.
>ITS NOT A FUCKING ALARM, ITS FUCKING V CALLING HER LIKE THE COCKBLOCKING CUNT SHE IS. AHHH FUCK MAN I HATE V
Bump the thread if you wanna read more
>>
>>714253966
IT ISNT A FUCKING QUESTION KEEP GOING
>>
>>714253851
Sick-kun: I fucked a super thick lesbian who looked like your pic related. Net name also started with a d. Isn't that sick? Haha. Sick.

Bump.
>>
>>714253966
MOOOAR
>>
>>714253966
Fuck v!
>>
BUMP FOR SICK-KUN
>>
>>714253966
i will shit on your windshield if you keep stopping
>>
best story in a while
>>
>>714253966
don't be a faggoty nigger, be a delivering op
>>
Please sick-kun!
>>
>I grab her by the hand and lead her to my room
>I'm completely naked still, the only thing even covering me is a false sense of courage
>D btw at this point worked for an upscale restaurant as a server (she's really pretty, so she banks from tips).
>She was dressed in black pants and a black dress shirt and I swear, I still wanted her just as much as if she was naked
>Instead of us going down the stairs, I lead her to my room
>I'm too harded, I knew i wouldn't ever forgive myself if i let her just walk out of my house after everything that's happened
>"anon, where are we going lol?"
>"you'll see" I say through a smile as I walk D into my room for the first time
>>
>>714250729
>RARA FIGHT DA POWAH
GURREN LAGANN!!!
>>
File: 01.jpg (312 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
312 KB, 960x1280
>She steps into my room and looks around, just taking it in
>my room is plain af. Queen size bed(I'm 6'2 so i needed it), matching dresser, night stand, Tv and my 360. My walls are soft blue, for the sake of your perverted imagination
>"Anon, what are...."
>Before she can say anything else, I push her against the walk and I kiss her
>Her breathing grows heavy again as I start lifting her leg up so i can press myself against her
>Her tongue slips into my mouth and I immediately pull and suck on it
>My tongue starts massaging hers and I only pull away so I can bite her bottom lip
>Once I hear her moan, I start kissing her neck
>"Anon...please, we've got to stop...."
>I can tell she's getting hot again
>I whisper her name into her name and lift her up, her butts resting on Solid snake and her legs are wrapped aroud me
>I walk her to my bed and lay her down and Im now resting on top of her while we're still making out
>>
File: HuniepopOneMoveLeft.png (300 KB, 1208x902) Image search: [Google]
HuniepopOneMoveLeft.png
300 KB, 1208x902
>We keep on making out and its getting more intense as the minutes go on
>She starts grinding her hips against my dick and the feeling was only comparable to winning the lottery
>I roll over so she's completle on top of me, her hair falling down onto my face. It smelled like childhood crushes and strawberrys
>PLEASE DON'T FALL INTO FULL LUST MODE.
> IM TRYING MY BEST BUT IM ALSO NOT TRYING TO DIE FROM SENSORY OVERLOAD
>Her hand starts exploring down my frame
>It creeps lower and lower and I'm so afraid i might cum from pure anticipation
>She pulls away from me for a second. All I could think was "NOOOO, she's leaving"
>Her hazel eyes are staring so deep into mine and I start getting lost in them. Every bit of her stare was so warm and inviting, she couldve asked me to anything and I would've without hesitation
>Her lips lift into a smile and I feel her fingers wrap right around the base of my dick
>>
>>714255036
go get em champ
>>
Bump her Sick-Kun
>>
>>714255036
more
>>
Faster! Boner is losing blood.
>>
File: 1480967981937.jpg (28 KB, 640x601) Image search: [Google]
1480967981937.jpg
28 KB, 640x601
Bump
>>
Ayye, I was here last night
>>
> She starts playing with dick again and I couldve died at that very moment and have been happy
>I didnt mention, but i could tell her it was her first time from her grip and how clumsy the handjob was, but shit its still my favorite hj to this day
>She starts slow, still looking me in the eyes. i can tell she's teasing me
>I lean my head back and let out a breath(more of a self-esteem boost for her so she thinks her first handjob is godlike)
>The second I do, I feel her free hand pull my face to hers.
>The moment I feel her tongue, her grip gets tighter and her rhythm starts getting faster
>I'm trying my best not to lose myself, but holy shit, this entire moment is so sureal and carnal
>Her hand keeps on stroking me at the same pace, but now I can feel her rubbing her pussy against me through her pants.
>HOLY FUCK
>>
I'm going to bed. I'm assuming this will be archived if I request it tomorrow? I hope so. Godspeed sick-kun.
>>
>I'm losing myself to lust again and I DONT GIVE A FUCK
>I roll her off me so shes laying on her back.I'm mounting her and solid snake is still rubbing up against her box
>!
>I lift her shirt and bra and immediately start sucking on her tits. to this day im still in love with her boobs, she's a smaller b cup but her nipples are blond(i guess that would be the way to describe it, they arent pick. Dirty pillows?) and its so satisfying when I'm sucking on them
>She's moaning so loud
>I havent stopped thrusting against her pussy
>My dick is literally drenching her black pants in precum
>Im dying to taste her
>All I can think about is how delicious she must taste right now and I want every bit of wetness against my tongue
>I start kissing her neck and working my way down.
>I stop at her belly button, which is pierced, and start running my tongue against it
>She's fucking loving it and arches her back against my bed
>I grab her hips for leverage and pull her closer.
>My tongue is rolling against her stomach and I'm doing it painfully slow, just to torture her for all the times she the same to me before
>My hands start working on the button on her pants
>I honestly would've ripped them off at this point
>She notices and pulls my head closer to her pussy as I start taking her pants off
>She's only in her thong (sidenote: if D wasn't cute enough, she was wearing a thong with a lightbuld on it that said "turn me on". She knew)
>I'm finger reach into the lace of the thong and as they start sliding off...D's phone rings
>its fucking V
>>
>D immediately pushes me off and answers the phone. I guess she was so into it she lost track of time and her responsibilities hit her back all at once.
>I can hear V screaming at D over the phone and D face turns from one of pure ecstacy tojust sadness...
>My heart starts to sink...I can't stand seeing her upset.
>D is getting bitched out by V and I see her expression grow more depressed as the phone call goes on
>I hate those types of situations, when you someone is getting awful news on the phone. I never know how to consol someone like that. Should I hold them? Do I draw their attention back to me (which feels so selfish to me)? Or do I just wait, since I know their detached from everything accept the voice in their ear
>D finally hangs up
>"Anon....I'm sorry....i really need to go"
>Her voice is so faint, if she wasn't the only sound in the room, I wouldn't have heard her.
>She's holding back tears...
>I dont know what to do. My boner is dead, I'm still naked, and I'm furious at V for being the cunt stupid bitch she is...
>I just embrace D out of insinct
>She pulls me so tight and shes still so warm
>my selfish thoughts of wanting to fuck dissipate for a half-second and only what I can assume she's going through hits me all at once:
>She just hooked up with one of her closest friends who's a guy...the gender she swore off years ago. If her conscious wasn't the only thing telling her no, now her psycho cunt longterm girlfriend called, pretty much signifying how wrong everything we were doing was.
>I wrestle with the thoughts of how confused she must be since her being a lesbian has a part of her identity...plus the guilt of knowing what she's done...
>I let go of her and let my nose run down along hers. I kiss her. Not with sexual intent, but just so maybe I can get across that I'm here for her.
>>
Bump
>>
Sick-kun:
Gonna post a little more than I'll take a break since i need to go pick up a hard drive from my friends house/print a forged doctors note. Can you guys actually ask me shit? I know there are parts of the story that youre curious about and I don't want /b/ to stay as the anti-social cornucopia it is now, so interact fags
>>
>She kisses me back
>I get dressed and I walk her downstairs
>D is looking down the whole time
>She walks ahead of me to unlock the door
>I can't see her like this
>As she opens it, I pull the handle closed and pull her to me
>I lock my fingers between hers and I kiss her
>"D....please come back to me"
>She smiles...her eyes still wattery... and says
>"I will"
end of chapter 2.
>>
Are you still in contact with D???
>>
>>714256196
Sick-kun:
yeah I am. Mentioned it earlier. She just texted me lol
>>
>>714256643
Oh, I didn't read through them all tonight, I was here last night and I was waiting all day for an update
>>
File: 1465773480342.jpg (110 KB, 394x544) Image search: [Google]
1465773480342.jpg
110 KB, 394x544
Sick-Kun: here's the next story. A bit of a time skip so other shit happens in between. Its the story of how I went to jail lol
>After part 1 ends, D starts bringing back space between us. I'm guessing it was due to her first time ever hooking up with guy....and also the fact that I GOT HER TO CHEAT ON V WITH ME, NIGGA
>WHEN SHE HOOKED UP WITH ME, HER AND V HAD BEEN TOGETHER FOR OVER A YEAR. D HAD BEEN EXCLUSIVE WITH GIRLS AND WAS IN A "LONG TERM" RELATIONSHIP WHEN WE HOOKED UP
>this is how i deal with my sadness
>So D continued to put more and more distance between us, to the point that we barely spoke anymore, let alone hung out
>Honestly /b/, at that point I was pretty in love with D so I took the "distance" thing a bit hard.
>we ended up not talking to each other for until a few months before I turned 20
>>
File: 46946_gurren_lagann.jpg (222 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
46946_gurren_lagann.jpg
222 KB, 1920x1080
>>714256012
I don't care what you post, just keep posting. You made me think of Gurren Lagann for the first time in months so I'll read whatever the fuck you wanna post.
>>
>>714256122
You've gotta love those great white buffalo stories. You've definitely caught my attention sick-kun
>>
>I decided not to be a petty, emotional, pussy and I texted her first. i pretty much told her how I missed talking to her and how we were with each other before
>tfw she felt the same
>GUESS WHAT HAPPENS, MY NEIGHBOR??
>We start talking everyday, as if nothing of the passed had happen
>"The flirtiness" mentioned earlier finds its way back into the story
>"The Force is strong with this one"
>We decide to go out for sushi at a local shop by my house and pretty much all feelings from part 1 comes back
remember to bump if you want more. This thread is close to 404
>>
>go to sushi place. the food is amazing
>tuna rolls. California rolls. homestyle rolls. Spider crab. tempura
>the entire time we're talking as if nothing had ever gone bad between us. tbh, it was one of the best dates I've ever been on
>Waiter walks up
>asks if he can take a picture of "happy couple"
>mfw
>date over. I walk her back to her car while we keep on catching up.
> she's sitting at the door of her car
>"So...D...ummm...did you miss me since we haven't talked?"
>she stares away and smiles. I'm sorry I mention it so much, but whenever she looks away and does/says something cute, I melt
>I let my fingers slide along her chin and move her so we make eye contact
>and fuck....that was a bad move...I get absolutely fucking lost in her eyes and her adorable expression
>>
>>714257088
bump
>>
Bump
>>
>I lean closer to her and without any effort from my hand, she pulls closer to me
>Our lips touch without any hesitation
> We start to get closer to each other till the point that we're embracing
>I hate to take an aside but: the thing that separated this more from last time was just how tender her lips felt, how warm her tongue was against mine and Just how we would look at each other
> I couldn't pull away. We made out for what felt like hours...until we finally took a breath.
>We were both catching our breath as we laughed, knowing how much of a toll we had taken on each other.
> she smiled and I leaned in for one last kiss
>"I'm sorry D, but I have to go..."
>>
File: YouMad.jpg (30 KB, 600x457) Image search: [Google]
YouMad.jpg
30 KB, 600x457
>"Oh....okay anon....:)"
>my heart fucking deterioates as I look at her while I'm walking away
>My heart is also singing, because WE JUST MADE OUT AND SHE'S STILL TOGETHER WITH V HAAAAAAA
>why am i like this
>The reason i needed to go was because my group of friends from University were having a dinner as a goodbye for our buddy who was moving away
>Go to dinner, tell the guys what happened (they all know about D since I never stop mentioning her)
>We celebrate and get drunk af
>time skip: later that night
>Heading home, get pulled over by cop for failing to slow down near an emergency vehicle
>wtf.jpg
>get arrested for DUI
>spend the night in jail
>I'm pissed beyond belief about getting arrested while thinking about how even after all this time, D and I still had all this chemistry
>>
>>714253851
>ymous 2016-12-05 04:06:30 Post No.714130591 [Report]
that looks like the formatting of randomarchive.com ? link to your thread
or link it from TheBArchive.com, even better
>>
File: 7CpROCW.png (484 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
7CpROCW.png
484 KB, 1920x1200
>>714257088
bumping you with gurren lagann. Now give me another reference nugget so I can wet my fanboy panties
>>
>>714257388
Bumping
>>
File: IMG_8944.jpg (2 MB, 4096x2722) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8944.jpg
2 MB, 4096x2722
>Get out of jail the next day after posting bond
>jail wasn't that bad for a night. I'm more upset at myself for getting put into that situation
>Finally home after being stuck in jail for 15 hours
>text D and tell her what happened
>she was so concerned when she saw I wasn't texting back the night before and was happy I was home safe
>We kept on talking to each other after that, but since things were getting more serious with her gf, she started pushing me away. More and more and till eventually i got tired of being left behind
>I stop talking to her a few months later and we end up not speaking to each other for years
>until now, around april 2016
There's more, but I need to step out for a sec. If thread is still going, ill post more stories so bump you fags. As usual. Ill answer questions on mobil until I get back to my PC
>>
Bump for sick-kun and D
>>
File: found it.jpg (738 KB, 1768x1731) Image search: [Google]
found it.jpg
738 KB, 1768x1731
>>714257491
oh nvm found something
http://randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/713687363

>For the sake of not calling myself OP anymore, just refer to me as Sick-kun
>>
bump
>>
I really need to go to bed, is there any way I can see this thread if it dies my morning
>>
File: 119550.jpg (360 KB, 1600x861) Image search: [Google]
119550.jpg
360 KB, 1600x861
>>714257788
bump
>>
>>714252236
Who is that?
>>
Could you post a screendump of her texts to give us some idea of her personality?
>>
I have time to read all this...anon is on crack
>>
>>714257847
>>
>>714257491
here you go
http://thebarchive.com/b/thread/713687363

>>714257912
loads slow for me
>>
Bamp...hurry back Sick
>>
Bump
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 512x854) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 512x854
>>714258241
Sick-Kun:
Bump the thread, post a good pic. I don't mind screenshoting our last texts since they don't give that much away
>>
Feed me sick-kun. Feed me your green text.
>>
>>714258973 buudthdfbfhthd
>>
Sick-Kun if i get dubs that means you dump the story right now its official
>>
File: ice cream machine.gif (1 MB, 480x470) Image search: [Google]
ice cream machine.gif
1 MB, 480x470
bumping for happy ending
>>
>>714250680
Is she trying to fart in that pic?

>Mirror
>>
>>714259225
Sick-kun:
Lol fag
>>
File: 1480318757943.jpg (15 KB, 192x154) Image search: [Google]
1480318757943.jpg
15 KB, 192x154
i want op to finish this fucking story
>>
so did yu fuck her or not
>>
If I get dubs you dump story
>>
op is probs being a fag and typing like a retard with tourettes and takes a year to finish
>>
>>714259903
Two-bump chump
>>
Bump
>>
File: 1425613246895.jpg (33 KB, 324x291) Image search: [Google]
1425613246895.jpg
33 KB, 324x291
is someone screen capping this?
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 600x800
Sick-kun:
I'll be home soon. Keep thread Alive for 20 min or AMA while I'm gone
>>
>>714260135
I hope so
>>
>>714260135
i am
>>
>>714260228
please tell me you have your story pre-typed or screencapped somewhere, I need to go but I don't want to miss your story man
>>
>>714260045
He had to step out for a bit. He's answering questions on mobile until he gets back to his PC
>>
keep the thread alive
>>
File: tumblr_mngnr18dXs1r24x4zo1_500.gif (411 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mngnr18dXs1r24x4zo1_500.gif
411 KB, 500x400
BUMP
>>
>>714260228
What would you r8 V and A
also how long has V and D been together?
>>
bump
>>
>>714260381
sauce please.
>>
>>714260688
kek'd and check'd
>>
>>714260697
http://mangapark.me/manga/koharu-no-hibi/s2/c1/1

If you're looking to yank one out you want Ch. 23.
>>
>>714250487
Lowkey bump
>>
Bump
>>
File: 1467436524177.jpg (25 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
1467436524177.jpg
25 KB, 500x288
>>714260228
bwaaaaaaa
>>
Bump
>>
>>714261009
Nice dubs
>>
bumperoni
>>
sick-kun im tired hurry the fuck up i can't keep bumping
>>
File: image.png (296 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
296 KB, 1242x2208
Sick-kun:
OP delivers
>>
>>714261073
um...no
>>
Bumperino neighborino
>>
>>714261247
^
>>
>>714261277
checkd
>>
Bump, want more.
>>
bump
>>
I'm pretty sure that D is actually a black guy named Deshawn that OP wants to be butt molested by.
>>
any lurkers left?
>>
Bump
>>
>>714261548
Yeah
>>
>>714261536
Hard to picture a black guy named Danielle
>>
Bump
>>
T H I S T H R E A D I S A F U C K I N G W I N
>>
bumperino
>>
>>714261675
Nah, just changed the name in his phone book so we wouldn't know
>>
bmup plz
>>
>>714261908
does that mean OP is literally a fag
>>
>>714252236
I need sauce bad. I think I know her. 99%
>>
>>714261971
Loves the chocolate rocket express either way.
>>
File: tumblr_n6kv14Nm0l1tzixowo1_500.gif (1022 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6kv14Nm0l1tzixowo1_500.gif
1022 KB, 500x281
bumpgelion
>>
>>714262080
probably got a severe case of jungle fever
>>
OP is a faggot
>>
File: 960 (1).jpg (96 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960 (1).jpg
96 KB, 960x540
>>714261242
>>
File: image.jpg (199 KB, 708x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199 KB, 708x1000
>>714261908
Sick-kun:
I put D's name as Danielle(first D based name I could think of) in my contacts. Definitely not a black dude. If I wanted to make up a story, you really think I wouldn't write something better?
>>
Get your shit together sick kun. We're waiting
>>
>>714262475

can you seriously shut the fuck up and post the story already like fuck
>>
>>714262475
Did you ever get to cum? D keeps blue balling you
>>
Bumperoni
>>
Hurry sick-kun
>>
U fukn ninnies can't wait smh
Let the man do what the man gotta do
>>
>>714262799
check'd
>>
Bump sick-kun tell us moar!
>>
>>714262899
Checked, sir
>>
god dammmit op its been more than 20 minutes
>>
Burp
>>
Yo my hog meat is shrinking hurry up.
>>
Bump
>>
>>714262674
Faggots like you are honestly the reason that nothing fucking original gets posted here anymore. Go back to bullshit sites if you want your sense of entitlement satisfied, but at least Sick-kun talks to us and gives us good shit
>>
>>714262839
this
>>
bump
>>
bookclub.jpg
so friends, lets look at this from V's point of view, isnt she the victim here? D is a 2 timer yes?
>>
Bump
>>
having some cookies and milk with this shit, bitches.
gonna get fat as fuck
>>
File: thumbs up.png (44 KB, 250x226) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.png
44 KB, 250x226
Enjoying the story so far, Sick-kun
>>
Fuck, i need sleep. Any way I can find this tomorrow?
>>
When will he finish? He said 20 minutes over 40 minutes ago.
>>
maybe he adding to the story as we bump
>>
File: Orangensaft.jpg (35 KB, 441x600) Image search: [Google]
Orangensaft.jpg
35 KB, 441x600
Bump
>>
bump
>>
File: IMG_0044.png (804 KB, 719x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0044.png
804 KB, 719x1280
Bump
>>
File: 40keks.jpg (16 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
40keks.jpg
16 KB, 292x257
>>714251439
>boner
kek, m8 keep going
>>
quads decides what happens next?
>>
>>714264744
checked
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
Sick-kun, where art thou?
>>
>>714264971
damn u salty
>>
Bump
>>
>>714265311
dubs of truth
>>
Sorry about that DUI OP.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0ytlz2xuxQ
>>
File: image.jpg (354 KB, 812x1150) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
354 KB, 812x1150
Sick-kun:
I'm still checking the thread guys. Keep on bumping, I got delayed, so I'll keep up the story in 15 minutes, sorry sorry sorry
>>
>>714266006
At this rate you'll need a new thread so make sure you put your name in the OP or something.
>>
bump
>>
File: phatbooty.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
phatbooty.gif
2 MB, 320x180
Can we get another thread started for him and post a link in here? I'm on mobile or I would do it
>>
Why did you get the name sick-kun?
>>
This is literally r tier garbage
>>
bumperoonie
>>
File: 1928342.png (16 KB, 71x82) Image search: [Google]
1928342.png
16 KB, 71x82
>>714250680
>>
>>714266006
i know how it feels to fall for a girl that is set on the same sex. i was in the same boat witb a married lesbian
>>
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 649x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 649x1152
>>714266217
Sick-kun:
Self-given.i suffer from really bad anxiety that leads to me getting sick
>>
Bumping af
>>
Bumping
>>
Bump a dump
>>
>>714266882
You have three minutes left
>>
>>714257788
bumppppppp
>>
File: 1477284210173.png (120 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1477284210173.png
120 KB, 380x380
BUMP
>>
Keep this shit alive.
>>
Bump
>>
oh don't you drop this now you nigger, i need resolution here
>>
>>714267571

new thread guys. Hop on
>>
If I wasn't at work right now I'd post about the sex that I had with my gf last night and this morning to keep this thread bumped. Similar to OP's passion in his story but more humiliation, face fucking, slapping, pet play, and in general dominance. Instead you'll get this shitty post anons
>>
File: IMG_8943.jpg (2 MB, 4096x2722) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8943.jpg
2 MB, 4096x2722
>>714267612
Sick-Kun:
damn, I guess /b/ still has a heart, I'll post in both threads since im home now. I'll be posting a new story about my ex girlfriend M, so you know
>be me, 20 year old fuck who doesn't talk to D anymore.
>just got hooked up with a summer job working at a theatre summer camp as a P.E teacher(still had a lot of good friends from high school when i was acting and all that)
>Pay's great, steady hours, get to work with kids (no pedo shit. I love working with kids)
>At this point in the story i am no longer a bony fuck. Here's a quick description of me for reference
>: 6'2. 180 lbs. Slightly out of shape from not going going to the gym, but have good natural build. Have longish curly hair with an undercut(IT LOOKED STUPID AS FUCK, JUST IMAGINE A PALM TREE AND MY HAIR LOOKED LIKE THAT). Dark green eyes. im around an 8/10 but my personality fluctuates that number
>First day of work, meet coworkers. All the girls are BONER/10, but there's this one in particular who catches my eye
>M
>Tall, blond hair, bright blue eyes, slimfit build, perfect legs and thighs(im a legman), perky butt, and DD tiddie
>>
Bump
>>
Dubs and you continue
>>
>>714267956
My nigga.

Lets limit the bumps for time being
>>
>>714267956
M is a Mexican guy named Miguel
>>
>one day, I'm fucking around with of my coworkers, talking shit about how good my game is (it wasn't at all. it's awful and depressing to this day)
>Go up to M and start talking to her like im ghetto as fuck (I grew up in brooklyn so i can still play it off, but it was so sudden she started laughing)
>"Ey whats good, girl? watchu doin?"
>cringe.jpg
>"haha nothing much anon, what's up?
>"not a lot, beloved. I just see you over here, lookin all cute and sexy, was just tryna see if I could holla at you rite quick?"
>CRINGEX2.jpg
>M is laughing and smiling at me at this point
>"Go ahead anon, and you're not looking too bad yourself ;)"
>HOW TF IS THIS WORKING
>"Well how bout this: Imma hand you mmy phone and I want you to put your number in there since I gotta go back to watching these kids. I know you're okay with that so lets keep it moving"
>I hand her my phone, she puts her number in.
>WTF IS GOING ON??
>Grab it back and say "thanks beloved". Before I'm even out of eye's view, I text her "whats good ;)?"
>how tf did any of this work?
>>
>>714264971
Still a fag
>>
>time skip: M and I start dating while we're still working at camp
>M is my boss since she's assistant camp director and I'm just teaching
>She's incredibly flirty and any chance we get, we sneak off to other parts of the elementary school to fuck around
>Hands jobs, titty fucking, hardcore make out sessions, all that
>we always talk about how we're going to fuck in the main office on top of the sign out table
>since M is ACD, she has to stay in the office most of the day in case any parents wanna sign their kids out early.
>I usually teach for about 3 hours in the morning and have a 40 minute break before I have to go help with lunch
>usually either sneak off in between classes, during my class("sorry kids, gotta shit fast"), or before to see M
>one day the opportunity arises: i have extra time to go see M because of a schedualing issue
>walk my way over to office
>>
>>714250729
>RARA
get out
>>
Bump
>>
Bumpo
>>
>she's sitting at the computer in the corner of the room
>"whats up, M?"
>"hey anon! just watching youtube vids"
>I walk up behind her and lay my head on her shoulder to see what she's watching
>Some homestuck looking shit, wtf
>"Wtf is this M?" I say as I start kissing her cheek, my hands immediately reaching for her boobs while she's still sitting in her chair
>so you guys get an idea: the main office is located right next to the only doors that lead into the main building and the door to the main office is always open. Basically, if anybody walks in/ or by us without me noticing, they can see everything
>Before she can even answer, we start making out
>ze peen is now erukt
>My school uniform is just an athletic tee and basketball shorts, so my boner is basically 100% visible
>We both start getting into and M immediately start playing with my dick through my shorts. Never a shy one
>I kiss her neck while she's still massaging my dickington over my shorts, she starts to moan low so we wouldn't get caught.
>My hand slips up under her shirt
>>
>I start grabbing her tits under her shirt, but over her bra. they're too soft
>she starts moaning a but louder as I start kissing along her neck.
>She pulls my shorts down just enough enough so she can play with my dick over my boxers
>My dick is a lvl 67 graveler at this point
>Lust sense begins to take over (I've gotten better at controlling it at this point, but still)
>I lift her shirt up and push her bra off, revealing those perfect boobs
>Immediately lean in start sucking on her nipples, which we're pretty hard at this point
>she pulls my head closer to her tits
>I start licking, sucking, and kissing them all over like it was the last time I'd ever be able to encounter breasts
>Her moans are becoming more consistant and a bit louder, but still low enough that no one would hear
>the door is still wide open
>>
>I cant take it anymore
>Slide down the boxers and reveal my dick in all its glory
>She immediately grabs it and starts jerking me off while we make out
>I'm still playing with her nipples and I feel my head getting hotter with every second
>"M, I wanna fuck your tits"
>"Please anon, slide your cock right between them and fuck them right here"(she really talks like that when she's horny. I can't even count how many times she's said "cum in me, anon. Please fucking cum in me". Still gets me daimonds evry tim)
>Do exactly what she asked
>She pushes them together, so only the head of my dick was poking out
>I start sliding back and forth, the warmth of her tits motivating me with every stroke
>She's looking me dead in the eyes, her mouth open as if she's begging to suck my dick
>>
>I keep on thrusting between her tits and her eyes wander from mine down to my cock
>I can tell shes getting wet from just seeing me between her boobs
>She reaches for my cock and starts stroking it the base while the head is right between those perfect melons
>She pulls me by the base of my dick and starts blowing me
>just the sight of it even made me let out an audible moan
>Her tongue starts, rolling against the head so fucking slow I thought i was being tortured
>Her lips meet with my tip as I watched it disappear into her mouth.
>Her head motions are still painfully(in the best way) slow and she knows exactly what she's doing to me
>I look down for a second (i was trying not to watch since i knew id come too quick) and her crystal blue eyes meet mine.
>In that same moment, she stick her entire tongue out and runs it along the bottom of my solid snake
>DONTLEMMENUTPLZ.jpg
>>
>>714252230
>harder than a resident evil puzzle on the first try
all your boner analogies are on point
props for variety
>>
Bumperino
>>
Bumperoni peperoni
>>
bump for good plot
>>
>>714250729
name of the pic?
>>
>>714252516
>my D (haha)
and you were doing so well
>>
Bump
>>
Cmon sick-kun
>>
File: girl7.gif (2 MB, 345x388) Image search: [Google]
girl7.gif
2 MB, 345x388
bumping with tits 'cos you deserve some
>>
Bumperino
>>
File: G8GNVPI.jpg (56 KB, 1023x576) Image search: [Google]
G8GNVPI.jpg
56 KB, 1023x576
>>714250487
I expected with the name "Sick-kun" you'd be dying or some shit. But, no, you're writing bullshit fictional erotica in the hospital or some shit because you want people to think you're a badass because you were bullied to shit in school. Nigga go get some bad anxiety and get sick while you're falling off a bridge.

Please stop encouraging this fiction guys.

Stop posting.
>>
>I cant take it anymore
>Slide down the boxers and reveal my dick in all its glory
>She immediately grabs it and starts jerking me off while we make out
>I'm still playing with her nipples and I feel my head getting hotter with every second
>"M, I wanna fuck your tits"
>"Please anon, slide your cock right between them and fuck them right here"(she really talks like that when she's horny. I can't even count how many times she's said "cum in me, anon. Please fucking cum in me". Still gets me daimonds evry tim)
>Do exactly what she asked
>She pushes them together, so only the head of my dick was poking out
>I start sliding back and forth, the warmth of her tits motivating me with every stroke
>She's looking me dead in the eyes, her mouth open as if she's begging to suck my dick
>>
>>714250487
Why do you keep making this thread?
>>
>>714270618
im glad i got to finally read it
>>
>>714270608
This is old sick-kun
>>
>>714270516
why so mad bud
>>
>>714270071
Who is that?
>>
>>714268979
I love the story but the sex descriptions are getting too much weight.

What I connect with is the interactions and the complexity of the situation. Its easy to identify with. Now this is just shitty erotica literature with video game references

>>714270516
This nigger is right. This story has gotten a lot worse really quickly.
>>
File: Doubt.png (85 KB, 492x280) Image search: [Google]
Doubt.png
85 KB, 492x280
>>714264971
>>
>>714250873
keep going m8
>>
>>714270888
check em
>>
File: 1469745798875.png (155 KB, 317x314) Image search: [Google]
1469745798875.png
155 KB, 317x314
>>714270833
See
>>714270868
>>
Bumping
>>
>>714270516
>>714270618
>>714270868
All samefag. fuck, atleast change your writing style
>>
>I keep on thrusting between her tits and her eyes wander from mine down to my cock
>I can tell shes getting wet from just seeing me between her boobs
>She reaches for my cock and starts stroking it the base while the head is right between those perfect melons
>She pulls me by the base of my dick and starts blowing me
>just the sight of it even made me let out an audible moan
>Her tongue starts, rolling against the head so fucking slow I thought i was being tortured
>Her lips meet with my tip as I watched it disappear into her mouth.
>Her head motions are still painfully(in the best way) slow and she knows exactly what she's doing to me
>I look down for a second (i was trying not to watch since i knew id come too quick) and her crystal blue eyes meet mine.
>In that same moment, she stick her entire tongue out and runs it along the bottom of my solid snake
>DONTLEMMENUTPLZ.jpg
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-06-00-41-26.png (249 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-06-00-41-26.png
249 KB, 1080x1920
>>714271155
Nice try
>>
File: 1458603163605.png (266 KB, 368x657) Image search: [Google]
1458603163605.png
266 KB, 368x657
>>714270608
........real life doesn't work like this........
>>
File: Screenshot_20161206-004423.png (541 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161206-004423.png
541 KB, 1440x2560
>>714271155
Retard
>>
>>714271496
Not sick-kun, buy I've been in several very similar situations. I also was a drama kid and Camp counselor where most my youthful shenanigans were had. But sadly I'm to old now. This is for the 15-25 age range. If you get out and live a little.
>>
>>714271872
The over the top discriptions and overall bullshitness of the story is why the thread is dying. Ive had some crazy shit happen to me but when i tell the story its engaging and believable because from my discriptions it clearly COULD have happened.

This whole "cum in me" shit and everything else is bullshit in the context we have. The story started strong but sucks ass now.

Its basically run of the mill google search quality erotic literature. It sucks and this thread is dead like zed.
>>
File: 1459302128632.jpg (74 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
1459302128632.jpg
74 KB, 500x380
>>714271872
>Not sick-kun
If you say so mate, but these "stories" still really sound like bullshit.
>>
Nigga what about D
>>
>>714272950
This x100000

Fuck M. Just say u came and had fun blah blah and get back to D
>>
I guess D never worked out and OP is a giant cuck and qe all just wasted a bunch of time
>>
Whatever it becomes, still bumping
>>
>>714272281
Sick:Kun:
I'm sorry it sounds so unbelievable, but you do understand that i know how to write and I could make up something way more ridiculous if I wanted to write fantasy, right? So why would I make up something as tame as this?

Sorry if im speaking differently, my mind is everywhere at the moment so I rather just end it here (just had a fucking shitty ass panic attack). Goodnight everyone, I'll be back after I'm done with finals
>>
>>714273885
But we need your stories sick-kun, everything else on b has gone to shit
>>
Nigga what about D???
>>
File: 1476166730398.jpg (81 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1476166730398.jpg
81 KB, 720x720
Sick-kun:
I honestly just want to chill for a second...I'll answer any questions regarding either story...

Sorry for getting so out of it before...
>>
>>714273885
Good riddance. Story went down the shitter. Jerk off, work on your finals and try again a different day with a clear mind.

The first parts were way more believable. Im not daying its not possible or it didnt haopen, but the way it goes from zero to light speed in dirtyness and it goes from compelling story to pure shit erotica was unfortunate
>>
>>714273885
>I'm sorry it sounds so unbelievable
It does and you're saying this to back up your case. I'm not in 3rd grade

>you do understand that I know how to write and I could make up something way more ridiculous if I wanted to write fantasy, right?
Basically trying to give the good ol' "It's okay, you can trust me." trick on a chicken when you're about to snap its neck

>sorry just had a shitty ass panic attack
Please stop posting on /b/
>>
File: 1466951056553.jpg (78 KB, 714x576) Image search: [Google]
1466951056553.jpg
78 KB, 714x576
>>714273885
>just had a fucking shitty ass panic attack
lol what?Bro, this place ain't for you.

Goodnite :D
>>
>>714250680

pure unrefined coal is very brittle and flaky
>>
File: 1458925159685.gif (54 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1458925159685.gif
54 KB, 250x250
>>71427 4553
Oh shi- erectile dysfunction confirmed?
>>
>>714274292
Sick-kun:
Catching my breath a bit, thanks for calling me out, it brought me back down to Earth for a second anon.
The reason the stories differ from sexuality so much is because im writing about 2 different girls. D is very shy/timid and keeps to herself. M is very outgoing and tbh was basically a nympho. The whole "cum in me" part is true, but if i didn't personally experience it I would call bullshit too.
>>
>>714274834
Pls come back another time, nigga. You're stories were still a chill read
>>
>>714274834
D's story is much more interesting.

Nympho stories are available in first results of a Google search.

We liked the D story. This M story feels like a shitty forced sequel that doesnt focus on the parts we enjoyed of the 1st.

Not trying to be a dick. Its just b ya kno. Godspeed on your finals. Been there, done that
>>
File: Penguins.jpg (760 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Penguins.jpg
760 KB, 1024x768
>>714274336
Sick-kun:
please see >>714274834
regardless, I'm not writing these stories to pull the wool over anyone's eyes. These are all true things that have happened to me, but if the stories aren't beta enough for you, I dont mind linking you to other greentexts or talking to you lol
>>
Sick-Kun:
no worries /b/ros. I'll atleast answer any questions regarding D before I go to bed
>>
>>714275697
She still gay? Talk to her?

I have a first love and i felt similar to her that i think you do to D. Are you still in love? Is it purely the thrill of turning a dyke back or is it looks?
>>
>>714276036
And i should add, was it really her that you adored? Im drooling attracted to any cute girl at the grocery store but what really makes me diamonds is being matched and stimulated on an intellectual level and feeling that combining forces makes us both better, more enlightened and fulfilled people.
>>
File: 1448850536103.jpg (314 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448850536103.jpg
314 KB, 1920x1080
>>714276036
>>714276302
Sick-kun:
Yeah, we text each other everyday actually. She's still gay (she's been living with her current girlfriend for 2 years, but more has gone on between us...so new chapters?)
She's broken my heart so I'm not trying to fall back in love with her for the sake of my own selfishness...but i do adore her. No matter how mad we are around each other, our chemistry is undeniably strong and we immediately fall for each other again(its happened more than once).
>>
>>714276840
Thats fuckin savage man. Feels bro.

Same situation with me. She wasnt gay but i didnt take my chance when i needed to. Kills me to this day. Now shes married to some older guy that Im far more successful, good looking and funnier than. Breaks my heart bro

I guess thats why i connected with the D story. I didnt want it to be me but it kinda sounds like it
>>
File: Jellyfish.jpg (758 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Jellyfish.jpg
758 KB, 1024x768
>>714277221
Sick-kun:
I understand bro. Honestly, that's why I've had fun typing up these high school stories. They're relatable, regardless if your crush was a lesbian or not
She's my high school crush and as shitty as it is to admit, I still put her above everyone else, including M and A
>>
>>714276840
Sucks. Thread over
GG
>>
>>714277707
damn, sick kun
your the first guy to make me cry from my dick and my eyes...good shit
>>
>>714276840
Any advice for someone in a similar situation?
>>
>>714256943

the Sick-Kun Saga

god damn i knew there was a reason i still kept coming back to this shithole
Thread replies: 285
Thread images: 66

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.