Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Defend Trump's actions (carrier disaster/Chinese relations/cabinet

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 41
File: TRUMP 2016.jpg (59 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP 2016.jpg
59 KB, 1180x842
Defend Trump's actions (carrier disaster/Chinese relations/cabinet picks), without mentioning Hillary.

aaand GO!
>>
>>713976799
What is there to defend?

>Negotiating jobs

>Phone call from Taiwan

>Conservative cabinet choices

Everything is in order.
>>
Defense: he's a clueless man who bullshitted his way into the White House because of extremely low intelligence voters and now he has no idea wtf he's doing. The massive clusterfuck is only beginning.
>>
File: image.png (134 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
134 KB, 600x600
>>713977287
> hey corporations, I'll make you a deal. I'm a great deal maker. If you threaten to move jobs offshore, I'll give you a huge tax break that the middle class will have to make up - and you can STILL move the jobs offshore

That would be funny if he hadn't just killed this country
>>
>>713976799
Yeah dude, what's to defend? This guy is clearly a proficient statesman with an informed and wide-ranging viewpoint on international relations, and if you look at his pre-election record you will find a long and impressive career dedicated to achieving true economic justice.
>>
>>713977619
yeah, even old palin and breitbart got pissed at him over the carrier thing
>>
>>713977619
Carrier will keep 1,069 jobs in the US in exchange for $7 million , over 10 years, in tax breaks from Indiana. These jobs on average make about $30 an hour. Full time workers on average work 2,087 hours a year so that means 1,069 (2087)($30) gives you approximately $67 million dollars in income a year. The state tax rate in Indiana is 3.3% so $67 million (0.033) gives you about $2.2 million dollars in state income a year while the state is only giving Carrier a $700,000 tax break a year.

Indiana is getting a 300% return, per year, on their investment. This doesn't take into account the extra flow of money into the economy and Carrier's plan to invest $16 million into the plant itself.

Math and common sense is a liberal's worse enemy.
>>
Even Anne Coulter and Sarah Palin have turned on him. Coulter because he backed off on the wall, and Palin because of his giant fuck up with Carrier.
>>
I'm really excited for Trump.

And for Jeff Sessions, AG.

1. 'NEW' war against drugs (specifically targeting marijuana and opiods)
2. longer mandatory prison sentences
3. going after the states that "legalized" pot against federal law
4. longer/harsher sentences for marijuana
5. Christian religious freedom
6. Regulations on islam.

Besides the pothead freaks, what's the problem exactly?
>>
>>713977921
But you're lying.

>the truth is a conservative's worst nightmare.
>>
File: image.jpg (619 KB, 1536x1957) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
619 KB, 1536x1957
>>713977921
> even Palin is a liberal now
>>
You sad desperate trumptards. Ignorant as fuck, so easily duped, with no moral center and some truly fucked value systems. You're about to be so fucked over and you're so fucking stupid you'll defend him while he butt fucks you. I'm one of those elites you think trump is going to butt fuck on your behalf. Fucking retards. I'm getting the tax cuts - supply side economics and all that. Think he's going to bring those jobs back? Capitalism baby. Capitalism decided you were redundant losers and butt fucked you good. Those of us that weren't retards went with the flow and we did quite well. I'll do well under trump also. I had sympathy for your plight and wanted to work together to find a solution that worked for all of us. But you gave us trump. Now you can just go fuck yourselves. Losers.
>>
>>713976799

He's already creating jobs
>>
File: girls_laughing.jpg (43 KB, 600x363) Image search: [Google]
girls_laughing.jpg
43 KB, 600x363
>>713978215
>math numbers lie

lol stay salty friend
>>
>>713978518
that's the kind of jpg 53 year old women post to facebook with captions like "Looks lik e Mrs Crooked ' hillary' got... TRUMPEd!!!"
>>
>>713978310
This.

I'll be getting tax breaks on 3 homes, and tax breaks on income.

The average redneck dumbshit trump voter's taxes will be increased (per fox/breitbart). and they'll lose healthcare.

I'm ok watching rednecks suffer. But the good middle-class people of the coasts, who didn't vote for that orange pile of shit will be similarly decimated.
>>
>>713976799
1 and 3 don't need defending. 2 could be a complete fuckup but I can't imagine Trump being that stupid.
>>
>>713978543
>muh maths numbers durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i'm good at mah maths numbers mama! cleetus wanna practus maths numbers?? durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>>
>>713978050
well that will reduce the number of people in prison won't it...

oh no, we don't want a reduction of prison population, I forgot - slave labor is so useful to the Republican economy...
>>
>>713978310
Thank you for that. Cynicism rules!
>>
What a precedent. He just told every company they don't have to pay taxes any more. They just have threaten to move jobs overseas. Could this clown's supporters be bigger idiots? Good Christ.
>>
>>713978917
oh. well, a reality tv star with cabinet picks like that can't be totally retarded.
>>
>>713978976
Resorting to a personal attack?

That's what liberal's do when they can't win an argument folks. Sad.
>>
>>713976799
He doesn't want a war with Russia... as someone who remembers being in a fetal position under my grade school desk, I'm willing to (temporarily) overlook his being an asshole.
>>
File: 1_17.jpg (52 KB, 480x615) Image search: [Google]
1_17.jpg
52 KB, 480x615
Everything is trumps fault and he's not even president yet.

You fags are worse than the people who blame Obama for everything - except Obama has killed more civilians than any other president(besides Truman, nukes) and in 8 years doubled the national debt that took 233 years to accumulate.
>>
>>713978976
Lol

> suga plum, you best go do ya homework and get ta cipher in them math numbers
>>
>>713977921
except that this was all a con job to extract a few million and can a thousand workers and make it look good - if they had jsut canned a thousand workers and not said they were all going, and not negotiated a bribe to stay, they would have looked bad.

as it is Carrier now look like good guys for firing a thousand people and demanding money with menaces, adn Trump looks good for giving in to blackmail (even though it was nothing to do wit him anyway)

Oh yes, and Ford wasn't closing either so he has nothing to crow about there...
>>
>>713978518
Keeping 800 jobs.
Still losing 1300.

>PROFIT!!!

Republican math.
>>
>>713979181
it's all liberals ever do. They don't have any legitimate arguments anymore. Their entire stance has been reduced to "call them racist, call them a bigot, call them stupid." ironically every time they're unable to think of a well reasoned thought, they call the other side stupid.
>>
File: 1480205400799 - Copy.png (58 KB, 796x627) Image search: [Google]
1480205400799 - Copy.png
58 KB, 796x627
JOIN ME GUYS OK
it will b cool
>>
>>713979407
If the shoe fits.....
>>
>>713979278
Except were talking about things he's actually literally factually already done. This is not like when right wingers came out and blamed Obama for the economy before he was ever even sworn in
>>
Carrier and many other companies are leaving anyway.

The tax break was used as incentive for Carrier to keep 1,000 for at least a while.

This will likely change when Trump becomes President, so long as he follows with the plan to tax Mexico.

Carrier and other companies knew that they would be better off with cheap labor from Mexico, so they had already built factories there, some time ago.

Basically, Carrier was leaving no matter what. And the tax break prevented 1,000 workers from immediately losing their jobs.

Eventually, the tax break and the loss of American companies to overseas will come back through import taxes, according to Trump's plan.
That's what he's been saying, so we will see what is done as he gains presidential power.

As for Pence, he was chosen as the governor of Iowa, and as a good politician; to use his power as governor to hand out the tax break (Trump's idea) and to be a good politician as Vice President.
>>
>>713979262
>someone who remembers being in a fetal position under my grade school desk,
Same here.

Have you heard how China's pissed about his call to Taiwan?

gotta dig up a desk now...
>>
>>713976799
you know, i really can't. I don't like trump or his policies at all. I still prefer him over hillary though. that really says something about the shit kind of person she is
>>
>>713979562
Not that I think Pence is a good person, but there's aren't many good people who can be told by a president what to do, and actually fucking do something useful. Or maybe Trump won't do anything, or make it look like he does "something" and fuck us all over, giving money and power to his elite friends.
>>
>>713979278
>>no it's Pence's fault
>>he is le true villian
>>trump is da puppet
>>
>>713978050
>Christian religious freedom
>Regulations on islam

Pick one or the other, nub.
>>
>>713979600
Trump was posturing and showing he isn't going to bow down to China like past presidents.

Nothing to see here, just a negotiation tactic.
>>
>>713979362
What would you have done? Kept the jobs with a deal, or let Carrier fuck over another 1,000 American workers, instantly? Like microwaved chicken.
>>
>>713979617
All it tells me is that you bought into the Repub smear campaign against her.

>25 years of investigations by the best Repubs
>Millions of tax $$$ wasted
>0 convictions.

BTW - Trump still has 75 lawsuits to defend himself against
>>
>>713979894
no i'm pretty sure it's just that he didn't realize he was fucking up because he doesn't have smart, experienced people around to ask, or just doesn't realize that he ought to be asking people about this kind of shit etc
>>
File: booty bothered.jpg (834 KB, 1214x1239) Image search: [Google]
booty bothered.jpg
834 KB, 1214x1239
>>713977921
yes... so why not keep all those jobs there. Indiana would have double the revenue from Carrier.

You also forgot that carrier can easily afford all those jobs to stay in the US.. since they make 7B$ a year in profit, most of which is from government contracts.

This was a power move over Trump. And they set the precedent that any mega corp can do the same thing and Trump will let them blow their load all over his face.
>>
File: me8295.jpg (29 KB, 475x342) Image search: [Google]
me8295.jpg
29 KB, 475x342
>>713976799
He kept jobs in the US. No sellout to other countries. No problem here.
He fights for the independence of Taiwan. About time! You should see him as a hero for this alone.
Getting Goldman sachs ppl into his cabinet is the most anti-establishment thing possible. This way, they don't have time to ruin the economy.

#trumpdidnotingwrong
>>
>>713979407

2/10 bait.
>>
>>713980089
He wouldn't have listened to them anyway.
He wants to build a new resort in Taiwan.

It's ALL about him lining his pockets.
>>
>>713979990
if there was a smear campaign against her, i wasnt aware of it. the only thing I know of that trump said negative about her was he would make sure she was thoroughly investigated for the email scandal(yes i realize he has since seemed to back off). meanwhile she blasted scandal after scandal of his, and he still got elected. which, i repeat, really shows what kind of shit person she really is
>>
>>713980387
>>713979362
>if the shoe fits..
>math never lies
>>
>>713979031
Who gives a shit about the number of people in prison? In what way does this affect me?
>>
File: bedwetting libtards.jpg (24 KB, 640x442) Image search: [Google]
bedwetting libtards.jpg
24 KB, 640x442
>>713978310
Hilarious post. Keep this attitude and tired, out dated arguments up and insure an 8 year Trump reign.

Liberal tears ITT quench my soul.
>>
>>713980248

Taxpayer dollars kept the jobs here. He said he would tax companies for moving jobs abroad, now he's giving them giant tax breaks, and they're still moving jobs abroad. Only some of those jobs are staying. I do applaud him for being concerned about it, but he's trying to fix it in the most retarded way possible.
>>
>>713980089
He's more manipulative than most people think. I realized it when Mike Pence got booed at Hamilton. Think about it. Why would ultra conservative Pence want to see that play?

Because Trump sent him to cause an uproar while he silently settles the Trump University lawsuit. Let that sink in. It's a negotiation tactic. He plays the media all the time.
>>
Mattis wants war with Iran.

He's pretty scary.

Also, Trump starting a war with China wouldn't be surprising. Maybe "Omarosa" will be his diplomat...

I thought (unreasonably), that trump's retards were anti-war.
>>
>>713980757
Well, you're on your own with him. I'm not lifting a finger for the next 4 years except to oppose him. When he fucks things up, you clean it up.
>>
>>713980730
one day you'll go too. then maybe you'll get it. I can think of no one more deserving.
>>
>>713980757
Conservatism is literally the definition of defending outdated arguments lol
>>
>>713978887
In the Current Year, if you are physically strong, you are fragile. Black is beautiful, but whiteness is toxic. Government doesn’t stop crime, but subsidizes it. “White Privilege” is real but race and sex are just constructs. And if facts are too disturbing, you can always retreat into the 'safe space' of box juice, teddy bears, and endless empathy where realty doesn't matter anymore.

Today, neurotics and degenerates are presented to us as heroes. Beauty is openly denigrated as an offense against equality. And we are ruled by a government which, despite confiscating an outrageous amount of our wealth, can’t fulfill its basic responsibilities defending a people and territory.

This is a basic-bitch argument, but the pre-made signs of those leading the protests against Trump, come from some of the most extreme Communist groups in the country, the most murderous ideological force in history. It feels almost embarrassing to make this argument, because we know no one will take it seriously. Yet this very day breathless editorials screech that random Internet comments on websites the mainstream media don’t like mean Donald Trump shouldn’t appoint this or that person to his staff.
>>
>>713980730
Because on average, it costs about $31000 to keep a person in prison for a year.
>>
>>713980757

You only made it through the first sentence, didn't you? How can you not know that you're fucked, you ignorant inbred.
>>
>>713980187
The rumor is Trump threatened their gov't contracts if they didn't keep some jobs here. I see it as a power move by Trump and lip service to his supporters showing he's going to make good on his promises.

And keeping any jobs here right now isn't a bad thing.

Liberals worse nightmare is Trump actually improving America.
>>
>>713981047
Same. I'll admittedly be happy, watching retards in red states getting decimated by the orangutan's policies, though.
>>
>>713981221
I look forward to it.
>>
File: alt right sjw fags.jpg (209 KB, 1000x721) Image search: [Google]
alt right sjw fags.jpg
209 KB, 1000x721
>>713981139
Are you done virtue-signaling yet? You're an SJW. You know that, right.

Read your whiny rant, then read an sjw fag's whiny rant.

Verbatim, you're the exact. same. thing.
>>
>>713978976
This post would win any cringe thread.
>>
>>713981323
me too, I hope he obliterates the poor filth that voted for him.
>>
>>713979336
hahaaa that's how they sound :D
>>
>>713980089
He knew what he was doing. He just dick slapped China hard. Something you liberal cucks and Obama don't understand. China will bow down. Russia will bow down. Islam will earn a hard lesson in civility. It's gonna be terrific- believe me.
>>
>>713979181

mad.

>>713981354

mad.
>>
>>713981541
newfag detected
>>
File: trump.jpg (306 KB, 2048x1150) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
306 KB, 2048x1150
He really is a scumbag.

I've seen some mentions of people proposing general strikes and the like for January 20th (the date of the presidential inauguration) and honestly, i hope there are riots...

but yeah 1/20 is a Friday so I am going to take a long weekend, seems cool

figure the more he fucks up the country, and the faster he does it (including through people's response to him) the greater the chance that the NSA will move in and cast a black op vote of no confidence on him

which is honestly the best anybody could hope for at this point
>>
File: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TRUMP WON.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TRUMP WON.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
>>713981541
Your tears are delicious friend
>>
>>713981745
How American of you
>>
File: 1457043019455.gif (2 MB, 176x144) Image search: [Google]
1457043019455.gif
2 MB, 176x144
>>713981512
>China will bow down. Russia will bow down.

Keep dreaming
>>
>>713981176
>Hilarious post. Keep this attitude and tired, out dat

You ignorant bed wetting libtard::
Contrast that to the Hillary constituency. The black political machines and the guilt ridden liberal suburbanites who work their entire lives to move away from them. The left wing activists who think they are fighting the System by working for the federal government. The multinational CEO’s and the Latinos they’ve imported to clean their houses and cut their lawns. “Stronger together?” There are no two parts of this coalition who could even be in the same room together for any length of time.

And this contradiction goes to the heart of the Left. The Left couldn’t decide this year whether America was already great or whether it was never great. Is America some noble multiracial experiment that belongs to everyone and to no one, or is it the product of conquest and settlement by mean ol' racist Europeans?
>>
File: db0.jpg (26 KB, 349x642) Image search: [Google]
db0.jpg
26 KB, 349x642
>>713978976
>>
>>713976799

Hillary is a skank.
>>
File: 1418422082390.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1418422082390.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>713980579
You are still comparing him to a pig in lipstick...
It is time to move past hillary and hold his feet to the fire. Read what is happening. Look at the leadership he is recommending. Tell your senators you don't want more corruption.

Everyone was afraid of Hillarys relationship with Big banks...
>Why did he pick a Goldman Sachs exec for Treasury secretary
>Why do we need a Defense Secretary that is heavily invested in GD, a Defense contractor.
>Why do we need a billionaire investor as Commerce secretary.
Hillary was criticized for mishandling classified info (not convicted)
>Why would he nominate a man ACTUALLY convicted of this to be secretary of state.
>Why does his chief advisor own Brietbart, a blog that started out as being mega trolled by feminists, and support right wing conspiracies.
>>
>>713981512

http://www.usdebtclock.org/
>>
>>713981745
The decent americans are the ones opposing him 24/7/365.
>>
>>713981745
when he criminalizes abortion and birth control, there will be riots.

also old jeff session's attacks on pot and the "New War on Drugs" won't sit well.

This is going to be a fun 4 years to watch.
>>
File: libtard.jpg (304 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
libtard.jpg
304 KB, 1280x960
>>713981343
And even more than during the election itself, the mask has been ripped off since Trump’s election. SJW’s always project and the American Left is driven by anti-white hatred – full stop. It has no other goals, no aspirations, nothing to look to. It is a nullity. And we have nothing in common with these people.
>>
>>713982244
>SJW’s always project and the American Left(insert projections here)
>>
>>713982244
Good. Get fuck out of my country. Fucking trumpturd.
>>
>>713976799

trump's 100 day plan

/thread
>>
>>713981933
It comes down to a simple choice. would you rather our policy be sold to corporations(trump), or would you rather it be sold to ANYBODY with the money, corporations and foreign governments included(hillary)?
>>
trump's hands are unpresidentially small
>>
File: golden cock.jpg (67 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
golden cock.jpg
67 KB, 413x395
>>713982472

You and your ignorant self hating ilk are done. You lost. Your totalitarian SJW rampage is over. We will now make the appropriate corrections. I understand that you are scared. You should be snowflake.
>>
>>713982403
>>SJW’s always project and the American Left(insert projections here) >>713982820
trump's hands are unpresidentially small
>>
hink of the concepts that are now designated “problematic” and associated with whiteness -- power, strength, beauty, agency, accomplishment. Whites do and other groups don’t. In the banality of normal life and in our most outlandish dreams, in both our Narrative and theirs, to be white is to be a striver, a crusader, an explorer and a conqueror. We build, we produce, we go upward.
>>
>>713982843
Scared? Don't flatter yourself. I don't fear losers. I'm going make out under the orange baboon while you and your ilk are butt fucked. I'm going to enjoy watching him do it to you.
>>
>>713982472
Bad news for you friend, Trump won. The Republicans and conservatives now control the entire Senate. Think about all the laws that will be flying out. The Supreme court will now be packed with ultra conservatives judges, and will remain that way for a long time.

Whatever vision you and your libtard friends had for this country isn't going to happen. America has spoken, we don't give a shit about the future you wanted. If you don't like it, you are the one that should leave.
>>
>>713982403
This is the problem right here....
If you feel offended you just have to claim your opponent is oppressing you. It goes both ways, and honestly the majority doesn't listen to either. We just love posting about it and seeing all of the outrage. Its much easier to agree with your view on facebook, where you can see hundreds of other people already agree with your terrible idea.
>>
>>713983126
>I don't fear losers.
my sides
>>
Oh look it's this thread again...
>>
>>713982725
You missed the point completely.
Again. Without mentioning hillary...
What are we going to do about corruption? We voted for this
>>
And we recognize the central lie of American race relations. We don’t exploit other groups. We don’t gain anything from their presence. They need us, and not the other way around.

Whiteness, or, rather, identity, is being forced on the deracinated, consumerist Last Man that was the European-American. No one is going to be permitted to escape this process. Great historical changes are imminent when people are forced into a binary choice – fight or flee, join or die, resist … or cuck.

That is the position of white people. Two weeks ago, I might the have said the election of Donald Trump would actually lessen the pressure on white Americans. But today it’s clear his election is only intensifying the storm of hatred and hysteria being directed against us.

As Europeans, we are, uniquely, at the center of history. We are, as Hegel recognized, the concept of world history. No one will honor us for losing gracefully. No one mourns the great crimes committed against us. For us, it is conquer or die. This is a unique burden for the white man, that our fate is entirely in our hands. And it is appropriate because within us, within the very blood in our veins as children of the sun lies the potential for greatness.

That is the great struggle we are called to. We were not meant to live in shame and weakness and disgrace. We were not meant to beg for moral validation from some of the most despicable creatures to pollute the soil of this planet. We were meant to overcome--overcome all of it. Because that’s natural for us.

Because for us, as Europeans, it’s only normal again, when we are great again.

Hail Trump. Hail our people. Hail victory.
>>
>>713983132
Well, he's your problem. When he fucks you up, I wont be there to support you. When he screws the pooch, you clean up after him. You're on your own. The guy isn't going to fuck me over, I benefit from him.
>>
>>713976799
Defend them.

Hmmmm...ok. he won the election. He can do whatever he wants. Suck it bitch!

Whatdo.I win?
>>
>>713983412
>fear mongering intensifies
>>
>>713983164
No the real problem is both sides don't realize how hypocritical they are when trying to call out the other side. When people are crying about sjw's because they call people with different opinions racist/sexist, but when someone has a different opinion for a trump supporter or alt-right they do the same exact thing and call someone a shill, a cuck or a libtard.
>>
>>713983412
>I wont be there to support you.
A delusion of grandeur confirmed
>>
File: oh dear america.jpg (111 KB, 1039x1191) Image search: [Google]
oh dear america.jpg
111 KB, 1039x1191
the sad thing? after the GOP destroys the country again, and starts their new wars... the democrats will have to clean it up. again.

and once it's clean...

the retards will elect another gw/trump.

this cycle has to stop. red states need to embrace education, or be purged. it's as simple as that.
>>
>>713983540
thanks for your mature, intelligent, rational response.

you're exactly what I expected from a Trump-supporter.

thanks - have a great weekend
>>
File: special snowflake tears.jpg (78 KB, 862x649) Image search: [Google]
special snowflake tears.jpg
78 KB, 862x649
Looks like the libtards have run out of their hateful, delusional drivel.

Liberal tears ITT nourish my soul to its core.
>>
>>713977395
/Thread

Anyone defending him at this point is just a really dedicated troll, or truly a dumb fuck from the South who gets the information from conservative propaganda sources.
>>
>>713983779
Purged. It's the only way.
>>
File: InTheRoom.jpg (36 KB, 370x299) Image search: [Google]
InTheRoom.jpg
36 KB, 370x299
>what you retards keep referring to as "liberals"
>>
File: Hillary supports rape .png (797 KB, 758x804) Image search: [Google]
Hillary supports rape .png
797 KB, 758x804
>>
>>713981211
How is Trump improving America if the majority of Carrier-affiliated jobs are still being moved to Mexico, and those that stay have to be a financial burden on taxpayers in the state?
>>
>>713984350
I already explained it here >>713977921
>>
>>713977921
Other side of story: Carrier (and its affiliates) is still moving 2/3 of their positions to Mexico, even with Trump's deal.
>>
>>713977730

It sounds like you mean to describe barack obama.

Trump OTOH is a know-nothing con artist who tricked a bunch of rubes into electing him.

Example: Hillary's careless email system put confidential information at risk! Unacceptable! She should be locked up! But I will nominate to my cabinet David Petraeus, who was convicted of knowingly giving classified information to his mistress.

So, are you a rube?
>>
>>713984487
Yeah, and I explained it here:>>713984507
>>
>>713984507
Or should I say, jobs in question.
>>
>>713984350
trumptard logic.
>>
>>713984507
The reality is that the plant was already built in Mexico, and they were moving regardless.

Trump was able to keep some of the jobs here. I see no problem with this.
>>
>>713984646
You attack ad hominem, but do you deny that 2/3 of the jobs being discussed in the Carrier situation will still be moved to Mexico?
>>
>>713984507
Yes, but they would have moved all the jobs otherwise. It's not the most perfect outcome, but 1,000 jobs retained is better than no jobs retained.
>>
>>713984715
Oh, so they were moving regardless. So the great promiser, Trump, can only get 1 out of 3 to stay? Meatloaf is going to have to lower his expectations and revise his lyrics if this is considered a success.
>>
>>713984061
indeed. night of the long knives.
>>
Hows the vote against "the elite" going for ya ?

he appointed some of the wealthiest people in the world to his administration ROFL

good luck with that change you voted for
>>
>>713984752
I'm pretty sure anon was just answering the question.
>>
File: me8290.jpg (29 KB, 477x342) Image search: [Google]
me8290.jpg
29 KB, 477x342
>>713984551
>>713984589
>>713984646
>>713984715
>>713984752
>>713984767
The word which is born unto thee, wept sore afraid of their forces had riches are gods into a hard. So that they that is by the Lord of the kings; behold, and the word that which turned away from following, thou laid hands of his mouth. But hath sworn by the prince and they unto the sons of Elijah. But some man more perfect shall reprove thee that he took the Lord, and spotted, to Keilah, Stand here praying: and thou fillest with the noise was buried with the ancient gray hairs therein shall offend in this is given; and I pray thee, and she and they knew not. But he may serve their possessions and made six. Moreover unto them, that consumed every candlestick of the Zidonians, and they shall wash in the children of a solemn feast of thee, they seen the number the seed as he had many of the wicked person vowed to take unto harlots, that which I will not that which we, and wherewith they are able to walk in that the harvest, and they inherited the discretion: for ever. So that is most earnestly beholding these be upon the great and keep my son's son of silver that he lifted up for ever. In the word that was done to me in the labour; Salvation: Ethan the broad ways of the Tirshatha said, and twenty cubits high God, and left him, O daughter in those days, and to his friends and set on his name. And save thy sheep.
>>
>>713984767
You're right; It's not a perfect outcome. And it's far from the outcome Trump promised to his voters.
>>
>>713984350
Carrier's a gimmick. And it will cost Indiana millions.

Those jobs will still go to Mexico.

Just a cheap, fake stunt, by a cheap, fake orange man.
>>
>>713984767
>>713984846

The worst thing that could happen right now to libtards is for Trump to actually improve our economy.
>>
>>713984767
And sets the precedent for every other company to threaten to leave unless they get the same special treatment and this is a good thing. trumptard logic.
>>
>>713984979
Not going to happen.
>>
>>713984979
The fact you think that situation is actually going to happen is incredibly scary.
>>
>>713985110
He's not even President yet and you know this already, interesting.
>>
>>713985045
You realize that Carrier's government contracts were also on the line?
>>
>>713985303
But those are still intact, and now they have $7 million in revenue from a deal brokered to stop them from moving less than 1/3 of the jobs in question to Mexico. Success!?
>>
>>713977395
Glad to see this argument so early in the thread.

Seriously guys, I'm not going to break my back defending this guy. He is a piece of shit and he is very open about it and people still flocked to him.
>>
>>713985174
>his shitty business track record, poor decisions in appointments, and complete lack of experience cannot possibly be an indication
>>
File: beleaf.jpg (30 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
beleaf.jpg
30 KB, 500x708
>>713985303
Pretty sure the contracts don't read "Government is able to opt out because you said no"
>>
>>713983779
You're naturally delusional aren't you?
>>
File: 1424342208106.gif (2 MB, 400x256) Image search: [Google]
1424342208106.gif
2 MB, 400x256
>>713977921
>>Sup /b/? I'm an expert, trust me

You forget where you are.
>>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
File: trumpstages.png (171 KB, 640x520) Image search: [Google]
trumpstages.png
171 KB, 640x520
>>713980757
I fixed your image
>>
>>713985550
Those are pesky numbers to refute, huh?
>>
>>713985664
How about you do the math for the revenue lost by moving 2/3 of those jobs to Mexico?
>>
>>713976799
Hillary
>>
>>713984979
The economy's great. Only a fool with an utter lack of holdings/securities would assume otherwise.

Trump and the GOP will cause a recession. Watch.
>>
>>713985762
2100 workers * 2087 hours a year * 30/ hour
So, $131 million of potential income for American workers is still leaving the country. Success!?
>>
>>713983364
I didn't miss the point, I said it in my first post. I can't do it without mentioning hillary. he's awful. she's just worse
>>
>>713985762
>>713985976

So, losing all of the worker's revenue is better?
>>
>>713986185
How about this scenario: Carrier worker loses job to Mexico, then has to contribute to taxes that pay for jobs that were kept.
>>
>>713986310
Unemployment and unwanted taxes - The great improvement for a member of the American working class
>>
File: fat retards.jpg (83 KB, 898x603) Image search: [Google]
fat retards.jpg
83 KB, 898x603
The elephant in the room:

Blue states' economies are worth trillions.

Red states'? maybe billions, but they leech billions in subsidies from blue states.

Red states don't produce anything. They don't contribute anything (and haven't since the 1800's). They're welfare queens.

It's time for the population centers in blue states to mass-deport red state filth. We = 100's of millions, to their 10's of millions. Fuck their labor and failed industry. We can keep outsourcing. Starve them out.
>>
>>713986310
Really stretching with that one.

Got to head out, been fun debating with you.
>>
He's a trainwreck already.

As a non-American I'm loving it.

MAGA fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>713986703
How is that stretching when it is the truth of the scenario for 2100 soon-to-be former Carrier employees?
>>
>>713986558
>starve out where the raw materials are produced

>starve out where all the farms are

I think you have it backwards and haven't thought this through.

captcha- images with food

how ironic
>>
>>713977921
Now factor in the costs of government assistance for the people who get laid off.
>>
>>713987070
Well, here >>713985976 is a rough estimate of the income lost by moving the jobs to Mexico.
>>
File: 3.gif (2 MB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
3.gif
2 MB, 267x200
>Almost a month after elections
>Libcucks are still crying
>I'm still laughing

life is beautiful
>>
>>713987016
lol raw materials.

>china.

farms

>we pay farms billions in subsidies to not produce crops

we import most of our food.

The cold, hard truth? Red states don't matter. And they haven't since the 1800's.
>>
>1000 people are able to spend this Christmas knowing that their jobs and their families are now safe
>liberals are incensed and utterly enraged by this
Why don't you just admit you're traitors and hang?
>>
>>713987016
>all the farms

Riiight.
>>
>>713987210
Says the 15 year old in his tax-paying parents' basement
>>
>>713987070
Won't be a problem. trump and the repubs will take care of that. And they never saw it coming. They voted for him.
>>
>>713987302
2100 workers will be without jobs and helping to foot taxes to pay the company that terminated their positions.
>>
File: braindead fat idiots.jpg (75 KB, 850x598) Image search: [Google]
braindead fat idiots.jpg
75 KB, 850x598
>mfw trumpanzees think war with China will be more acceptable than war with Russia

drooling retards. the lot of them.
>>
>>713984912
>change

They will learn the same lesson that many countries had to learn the hard way.

There are two kinds of elite. The seasoned ones who know how to keep a balance and maintain things running smoothly while remaining on top (think FDR, Clintons, UK royals...etc) and the utterly greedy upstarts who think they can just bully everyone else and destroy the country to their benefit without any repercussions.

Trump is clearly one of the latter.
>>
>>713984015
Nah, people really are that stupid. People don't read studies and articles when they can get a facebook or 4chan picture on the subject.
>>
>>713978050
>New war on drugs
Because the first one went so well...

>Longer mandatory minimums
This is not a good thing. Not everyone's situation is the same. Some deserve longer, some deserve shorter sentences and some deserve amnesty. Our prison system is already fucked up as it is. It should be a place where people can rehabilitate and better themselves and readjust into society once their out... Instead...

>Pot
Keeping people in jail for a harmless plant?

>Longer sentences for weed
So you want to keep more nonviolent people in jail for longer, for a plant? This requires money you know.

>Christian religious freedom
Are they not free now? Wtf.

>Regulations on islam
This one I like
>>
>>713987383
Yes, take care of it bigly. In the best ways.
>>
File: you funny.jpg (23 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
you funny.jpg
23 KB, 500x333
>>713987336
says the loser
>>
>>713978215
He's lying? Correct him for me then.
>>
>>713987545
Ohhhhhh....yeah...you got me
>>
>>713976799
its just business, its not personal. every large business does that kind of thing to some extent, usually though its toned back or much more subtle
however while it is fairly normal. its not good, and its one way america needs to change but its a capitalist society for the most part so to change that would change the base of america which would anger alot of americans
>>
File: Trump.jpg (62 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
62 KB, 1080x720
Trump has just established the richest, most Jewish cabinet in American history (by billions).

THIS is going to be interesting.
>>
>>713987430
Let me just check something real quick here m8. Need to see which number is bigger.

>3100
>2100

Which of these numbers is larger? I think it's the first one. The one that Trump avoided WHILE NOT BEING PRESIDENT.

Obama caused this. Trump is already mitigating the disaster that Obama wrought and he's not even in fucking office yet.
>>
File: trump voter.gif (1 MB, 620x566) Image search: [Google]
trump voter.gif
1 MB, 620x566
>>713987602
>>
File: Obama Best President Period.jpg (51 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Obama Best President Period.jpg
51 KB, 640x640
>>713987765
>Obama caused this

nope. unemployment: 4.6%

you'll be screaming, and BEGGING for Hillary in about 1-2 years :)
>>
File: 10.gif (459 KB, 277x229) Image search: [Google]
10.gif
459 KB, 277x229
>>713987606
I'm glad you finally got it anon, acceptance is big part of maturity
>>
>>713987070
Different Budget.
>>
>>713987466
China is a lot less capable militarily, and they posses a great wealth of resources that need more freedom.
>>
Trump's pick of Petraeus is interesting. As Petraeus is on parole for willfully distributing classified intel.

Didn't Trump say something about Clinton and classified info...

>the retards will defend this, watch...
>>
>>713987470
Not even one day in office yet.

Your hypothesis is projectionist, and defies the spirit of American justice, 'Innocent until proven guilty'.

Let's see how he does as president before we actually judge him for being president.
>>
>>713988244
Yes, very interesting choice indeed.
>>
>>713987940
>Unemployment
Do you know what is required to be considered "unemployed"? I bet you don't.

Retard.
>>
>>713987940
>you'll be screaming, and BEGGING for Hillary in about 1-2 years :)

i dont think so, trump and hillary are terrible choices nearly any other canditate would have been better but everone as usual primarily voted with the people with the largest campaign budgets,

also Hillary party would have won by a landslide if she was not a candidate,
they turned around and went this shady woman with a fair amount of scandals about her husband and her is a great candidate people will love her
>>
>>713988554
>>>713987940
>>Unemployment
>Do you know what is required to be considered "unemployed"? I bet you don't.
>Retard.

Not be employed, but be actively seeking.

Regardless of semantics, 4.6% is very good. Best in 15yrs of something

Your argument should be "Obama had nothing to do with it" or something... But logic... You retards don't have it
>>
>>713978310
You could have just compressed that to "I don't know why I'm angry. You are all losers." What's got your knickers in a twist?
>>
>>713987495
tobacco is harmless too and look at all the shit that's happened because of it
>>
>>713988914
>Not be employed, but be actively seeking.
Wrong.

Go look up what it takes to be considered "unemployed". The "unemployment rate" is so low for the same reason Sweden's rape statistics are so high. They changed the wording.

You can have no job and be actively searching for a job and still not be considered unemployed. You're underaged, clearly.
>>
It's gonna be a weird 4 years...not pro or anti Trump. It is just going to be a weird 4 years. Entertainer in chief; we're seeing it already with the "walk in" secretary of state pick, a la Apprentice, and he hasn't even taken office yet...who knew the government could operate like a reality show? Give the people what they want, I guess. Reminds me of The Running Man and Super Smash TV...
>>
>>713988914
actually it usually just refers to anyone not currently in work or school
>>
>>713989242
I bet his ratings are going to be awesome. It might be the most transparent presidency ever.

Trump: You! Go change the launch codes!
Dobby: I can't, I am le' tired.
Trump: Fine, take a nap, THEN CHANGE THE FUCKING LAUNCH CODES!
>>
File: 9.gif (1 MB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
9.gif
1 MB, 360x360
>>
>>713976799
>>713986587
muslims are assholes. Theres someone fucking with you in town? 99% chance a muslim. There is someone cutting line ? muslim. Dude next to you stinks like hell? muslim. Neighbor kids are fkin shit up and screaming after 0 am? fucker is a muslim with 20 kids that little rat.
>>
>>713989242
yeah, and he's playing it like a reality tv show.

>tweets: "got great picks! and only I know who the finalists are!"
>>
File: 1394621096281.jpg (22 KB, 293x274) Image search: [Google]
1394621096281.jpg
22 KB, 293x274
>mfw trump chose the worst human beings on earth for his cabinet (literally)

>mfw the conspiracy theory about trump working for russia may have some tracking at this point

>those choices will destroy this country.
>>
File: o1IsuBM.jpg (416 KB, 1181x1552) Image search: [Google]
o1IsuBM.jpg
416 KB, 1181x1552
>>
>>713981512
>USA is the only one who can give sanctions

China already told Apple to fuck off if they move their factory to America, and that would be a big loss of their market
>>
File: together we cry more.gif (278 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
together we cry more.gif
278 KB, 450x338
>ITT
>>
>>713977921
Are*
>>
File: 20161014_140300.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20161014_140300.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>713979533
Yes anon
Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 41

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.