Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

ANARCHISM!!! ITT you tell me why your brainwashed mind thinks

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 25
File: anarchist02-large.png (17 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
anarchist02-large.png
17 KB, 600x600
ANARCHISM!!!

ITT you tell me why your brainwashed mind thinks its better to be farmed like a piece of livestock than have freedom, dignity, and more resources with less work.

And ill prove you wrong.
>>
>>713689961
Because you voted for Trump, asshole.
>>
Catrotism > Anarchism
>>
>>713690098
I didnt vote dickwad.
>>
>>713690175
Well, then there you go.
>>
>>713689961
Go to bed. Tomarrow is a school day.
>>
>>713689961
I don't believe in group mentality and i can work in any system, even anarchism, all i want is a peaceful life, everyone else can go to hell for all i care
>>
>>713690119
Wtf is catrotism?

Cats should run society lol?
>>
>>713690310
>2016
>Not creating your own OPS
>>
>>713690098
Nypaism > Capitalism
>>
File: 1479440740973.jpg (11 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1479440740973.jpg
11 KB, 400x400
>>713689961
let me end this thread

>>Anarchism cant exist without a highly moral society.

we dont have that... wont have that.. i had hope for anarchism but alas like USSR its doomed from the start.
>>
>>713690310
it's best ideology
>>
>>713690306
Obv so long as standing militaries and police exist, they will do as they are, and be "non-peaceful" in the least. Get rid of thier funding (taxes) and the mechanism that collects and distributes it (gov.) and youll have a chance at peace.

Pls don't say fuck everyone else.
Were all stuck on this planet together like it or not.
We are all better off working together than individually.
What is best for u (sociopolicoecomically) is best for all.
Work for society, as society should work for you.
>>
>>713689961
Ancap or Ansoc
(I'm Ancap)
>>
>>713690310
Catrotist manifest was banned from every nation since 1762 when a group of catrotist died trying to stop a violent mob of workers and a squad of veterans from reach each other.
They usually used the media against the media to reach their goals but since then every register of their existence is erased by every political philosopher who discovers them
>>
>>713690554
Your statement that "we won't have a highly moral society" is very cynical. Im a cynicist as well but not at the cost of being unrealistic.

Humans are by and large a product of environment. Improve the society and u Improve the human. Were talking generations down the line, after a more egalitarian and compassionate society is forming. Its incontrovertable that we can have what u say is impossible.
>>
>>713690969
If you don't explain to me wtf catrotism is im going to assume your trolling.
>>
File: 300px-Anarchist_flag.svg.png (1 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
300px-Anarchist_flag.svg.png
1 KB, 300x200
>>713690726
Why fuel the economy with greed and self interest? I think that's the source of a lot of current antisocial behavior now.

How about a global hippie commune bro? Dont that sound better than a free for all?
>>
File: ThunderboltFantasy4.jpg (218 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ThunderboltFantasy4.jpg
218 KB, 1920x1080
>>713690693
Don't believe in my words if you don't want.
I understand how humanity works.
I know how to work alone.
I work better alone.
fuck them.
>>
>>713691125
You are a grown ass man, you can assume what you want
>>
>>713690232
Im a homeowning adult fuckface.

How about a argument?
>>
>>713691125
Since it's banned by every system catrotists don't explain with words, they show how their philosophy works
>>
>>713691439
Bro. Theyre brainwashed. They're trained to be self interested little assholes.

That's the one version of humanity u know.

I think There can be better ones.

Can't there?
>>
>>713689961
There are so many people alive at living like livestock only way they can live. If you want to live free, 7.5 billion humans must die .

so you got lots of work to do if you want to be in . the whole world is watching , Anon.
>>
>>713691656
Fuck off dickhead
>>
>>713691851
Im tryin goddamnit. We must be legion. Then we can do this thing.

If you talk until your blue in the face like i do we can speed the disillusionment up.

Help me /b/ro
>>
>>713690693
The fact i'm stuck with you in a room doesn't mean i should go near you and depend on you.

What's best for me it's what's good.
I had enough of "better" or "best"
Nobody centers in the platonic principle of politics.

It's not about reaching a state of cultural advancement and transcendence, is about a cockfight to maintain the stability of personal interest that retards mistook for a "system"
>>
>>713692018
no need to be so salty
>>
>>713689961
>your possesion amd yourself get protected
>you can be lazy as fuck, bc you dont have to worry about shit

>but were beeing farmed i give ya that
>>
>>713692221
I agree.

I think it can be changed as well.
I think transcendence its too mystical a word for What Im describing. Im imagining a world where ppl are not fucked at every opportunity. And as a result do less fucking themselves.

Im not asking you to be optimistic. Just not pessimistic. Anarchism is within the realm of possibility.
>>
>>713692344
How can i be lazy? How am i protected???? I have to work more often than i dont in My waking hours. I constantly fear being thrown in jail for smoking a plant or being falsely accused of a crime! Not to mention the continuous loss of rights and freedoms. The only thing i need protecting from is My "protectors"
>>
>>713692480
See? that's what i'm talking about

"our way is the way that-"

fuck that and fuck everyone involved with it.

As long as group mentality is a thing it won't be happening soon.

It's needed to educate the young till they reach adulthood to have not enough, but a vast judgement to know how to move around and support a point of view without being absorbed by a bunch of retards.

Anarchism is just another nail in the coffin of perpetual stupidity.
>>
>>713689961
ART MUSEUMS!!!!

ITT you tell me why your favourite brainwashed artist thinks its better to be framed like a piece of livestock than have freedom, dignity, and more oil based paints with less work...

And ill prove you WRONG.
>>
>>713692752
If you don't even know how to learn to move in a society how can i trust you know how one works?
>>
>>713691397
It entirely would be, but I'm unfortunate in that while i do actually understand anarchism, and that its not the lawless free for all that movies and the media portray, I actually want that lawlessness and Ancap is closer to that pure chaos.
>>
>>713693389
Why do you think i don't know How to move in a society?
>>
>>713689961
Because I like taking a shit in the toilet and having it flush away. Because I like paved roads. I like NASA. I like a number of the things that taxes pay for.
>>
>>713693665
Aw come on man. Aren't good things better than bad ones? Youd rather end up dead eventually than work one day a week and do whatever you want the rest?

U know that doesn't make sense.
>>
>>713693691
>you don't know how to protect yourself
>Don't know the simplest way to achieve a goal to have spare time to spend as you want
>The pot "argument"
>"Muh freedoms"
>>
>>713693844
suppose so, the dubs are convincing me
>>
>>713693788
Dude u can all that in an anarchist society.

Why wouldn't you have a working toilet lol?

I implore you too read JUST ONE book on anarchism. The media and government have created an extremely erroneous version of anarchism to convince ppl they're better off with gov. Ill be posting a short little essay about anarchism here. Pls read it and just give it due consideration.
>>
>>713693943
Yea. Muh freedoms. They matter to me.

Maybe u can insult me some more and pretend that's an argument. Im well aware how to protect myself. I keep the government away from me as much as possible
>>
>>713694080
Who would pay for it? If you post your essay, I will read it.
>>
>>713694080
The problem is that the media paints anarchists like the Joker in Dark Knight, Its not all chaos and lawlessness but thats the only description they give because the media want us to think we need the government when we really don't
>>
anarchist theory can't resist selfish human nature, if you took nanny state's policing of the populace, the world would look more like a post apocalyptic hellhole of might makes right than an utopian paradise
that's why leftist governments could only be supported with military dictatorships, which had their own ruling classes
as much as capitalism sucks and how much the populace is exploited for what they're worth by the corporate elite and treated like livestock, sadly it's the best we'll ever get
>>
in a nutshell anarchism is the belief that government and or establishment is unnecessary and ultimately harmful we believe that by removing these constraints to human evolution more or less nature will take its course and human beings will naturally find a way to live in harmony with themselves in the environment because that is in the best interest of all people when you have a few people that are a ruling Elite they do what is in the best interest for them not everyone and so long as you have some type of authority in place be that government or something controlling the economy or corporations that Supply 80% of the food supply to the world there will always be an opportunity for an oligarchy to form which is not in the best interests of humanity there's a bunch of different kinds of anarchism I personally am an anarcho communist I believe that by removing the establishment and the monetary system things would cost what it took to make them workers would be paid what they deserve we could work a few days a week retire at 40 and still enjoy the same if not higher quality of life right now 1% of the population controls 50% of the wealth right off the bat if you redistribute that wealth and put these elitist assholes on the same playing field as everyone else everyone in the world will have twice the amount of money take into account the removal of taxes and profit margins along with fines from violations of laws and the cost of things like Insurance both health and Auto and you're beginning to see how right off the bat things would be incredibly improved in any system of an anarchism. the education system that is more realistically called indoctrination system would also be completely revamped so on the matter of concern over neighbors murdering robbing and raping each other I think it's very fair to say it improved education system will significantly improve the moral character of society. Along with a greater abundance of resources In general.
>>
>>713694285
And the ppl would. Though whether there would be an exchange of currency is debatable. Everybody wants toilets man.
>>
>>713694281
Slaves speak about freedom
Free men learn how to use it

I'm not trying to be offensive,but if you want me to be it just keep writing "u" instead of "you".
>>
>>713690693
>Get rid of thier funding
Are you fucking stupid? Men with swords never starve. Get rid of their funding and they will acquire their own funding by taking it from others. Taxes are a refinement of this arrangement, the parasite that has evolved to live with its host instead of killing it.

>Pls don't say fuck everyone else.
Or what? You're going to whine about how I'm selfish or pro-establishment or anti-progress or whatever arbitrary moral label fuckwits like you use when you can't your arguments? The simple fact is everyone actually thinks this way. The fact that we don't actually fuck over other people constantly (though that's debatable and subjective) is solely because we'd end up fucking ourselves too.

>Were all stuck on this planet together like it or not.
This isn't true in the slightest, ESPECIALLY in anarchy. I'm not stuck with you in an anarchy because I can kill you without consequences in an anarchy. Then I'd be alone and not stuck with you any longer.

>What is best for u (sociopolicoecomically) is best for all.
What is best for me is for everyone to be my slave. In an anarchy what would stop me from enslaving as many people as I could?

>Work for society, as society should work for you.
What the fuck is this commie bullshit? Who determines what is "for society?" Who makes sure I'm actually living up to this? And who is going to punish me when I don't? Oh, I know, NOBODY, since you're an anarchist.
>>
>>713694524
you don't know how much pisses me off when people
pull percentages out of their asses to make their
argument sound logic.
>>
>>713694654
And how would the people decide who should pay what to ensure the plumbing stays on?
>>
>>713694409
Indeed.
But i think slowly, that misperception and many others are changing and improving. The internet is a fairly unstoppable tool for the spread of ideas and information.
>>
>>713694697
>Men with swords never starve.
yeah cose swords taste good
>>
>>713690554
>i had hope for anarchism
Why would you ever have had hope for anarchism?

>highly moral
By the time you were old enough to understand what anarchy is, you should've already realized that people will never be "highly moral." The fact that morality as a concept exists should be enough to indicate that we are not creatures tightly bound by it. It's like how hot can't exist without cold, or light without darkness.
>>
>>713694697
Dude if i could meet you in person i could go through every assumption and overly cynical attitude and misunderstanding of anarchism. I can't type that much here though.
>>
>>713694818
What percentages am i pulling out of my ass?
>>
>>713695060
>eating copper alloy

If you weren't such an archaic faggot you would get a decent sword for lunch
>>
>>713691008
>cynicist
no.
>>
>>713690175
Edgelord teen confirmed
>>
>>713695215
please use actual statistics with source.
>>
>>713692752
depends on where you live, at least for germanfags the governmenr always has some ways to at least not let you starve, without you doing amything useful
>>
>>713694859
In a word where the local plumbing system is communally owned...there would never be a Bill to pay. It would need to be repaired when Broken. And since everybody uses and needs it, there is a large pool of workers who stand to benefit from volunteering their time and energy to maintain that system, the entire infrastructure and the general welfare of the community.
>>
>>713691008
>Improve the society and u Improve the human.
>Im a cynicist as well but not at the cost of being unrealistic.

Fucking pick one.
>>
>>713695440
he's biased, that's all
>>
>>713695326
I think citations are a bit formal for this venue. I encourage you to Google the statistics i qouted. I did not pull them out of my ass.

Why would i try to convince you of something i didn't honestly believe myself?
>>
>>713695440
Biased??

I don't have to make a choice between those. Your reality might be cynical and shotty, and mine is too.

I merely know things can improve. And with them the people. I dont deny they are greedy and self interested right now. I deny that is how they would be if raised in any and every kind of society.

Wtf happened to you bro?
>>
>>713695615
The real question is why are you trying to convince me to join you after i already stated my distaste for societies and the results of ideological involvement tied to the association of individuals in general, not just the current society.
>>
>>713695325
Bc i dont pretend my vote matters?

Srsly lol.
>>
>>713695615
"I dont actually have sources for the ish I make up, but Im sure if you look on google someone will agree with me."

IFTFY
>>
>>713695899
If you truly believe society can improve you're either not actually cynical or you haven't been outside in years.
>>
>>713695921
I want aware of those feelings sorry. Im taking too like five different ppl.

Honest Q; what do you believe in then?
>>
File: 1480238716748.jpg (99 KB, 450x500) Image search: [Google]
1480238716748.jpg
99 KB, 450x500
>>713695998
>my political opinion doesn't matter
>Anarchy 4 lyf yolol!!!1one

You keep this fucking dichotomy thing and i swear i will punch you
>>
>>713696124
If you can't tell by reading my posts then i'm losing my time here
>>
>>713696166
beat me to it lol
>>
Kronstadt, motherfucker.
>>
>>713695431
Ok... so what happens when the local plumbing from a nearby town is actually flowing into your town, because their plumber sucks at his job?
>>
It's a dog eat dog world.. and I'm GOING to eat PERIOD
>>
>>713696382
more like a doge ate amy
>>
>>713695148
>I can't type that much here though.
Yes you can. You're just too lazy and know you're full of shit. Come at me. Unlike actual fighting, debate is something you can actually do over the internet so you have no excuse for saying "fite me irl."
>>
Somethins A brewin
>>
Someone has to rule over the people, otherwise it would be chaos. If you want peace, liberty and freedom without country institutions, you're putting faith in people. The same people that elected trump.
>>
>>713696068
Society has steadily been improving since the agricultural revolution. That trend will continue. Evolution is unstoppable.

Srsly wtf happened to u to make you so negative?
>>
Because anarchy is inherently unstable and immediately devolves into "might makes right regardless of what you say or do".

Only an unimaginative fucktard would think anarchy is a viable social construct. You want anarchy? Go to Africa, see what it's like. They eat each other there, and murder and rape is a-okay.
>>
File: 3183849-batman-facepalm.jpg (24 KB, 400x453) Image search: [Google]
3183849-batman-facepalm.jpg
24 KB, 400x453
>>713696500
>Evolution = Improvement

Evolution means change, not improvement.
>>
File: KKK_sister.jpg (39 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
KKK_sister.jpg
39 KB, 640x480
Why do anarchist lefties like bbc and cuckolding so much?
>>
>>713696166
Theres no dichotomy. Anarchism is a rejection of politics. Political ideologies is just the category it fits most neatly into.
>>
File: images.jpg (15 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15 KB, 259x194
>>713696500
nice dubs

speaking of agriculture

how can sustainable agriculture make the world better?
>>
>>713696333
Its not going to be one Dude doing the plumbing.

U fix it and learn from those mistakes.

Id point out that sort of thing happens with a gov. Anyway No system is completely perfect.
>>
>>713696840
>no system is completely perfect

shitty excuse
>>
>>713696583
Genetic mutation is change. The resulting capacity to better or more poorly adapt is improvement
>>
File: 1479993971534.jpg (44 KB, 460x627) Image search: [Google]
1479993971534.jpg
44 KB, 460x627
>>713696989
>every change is an improvement
>being weaker and stupider is an improvement
>>
>>713696551
The "might makes right" theory subsumes a self interested ppl. That is the current pop. Who are a result of the current Society.

Improved Society= Improved ppl.
>>
>>713696551
And, Africa is a post colonialized hellhole. If there were No interferences in those ppls lives they would be much better off. Even if not by western standards by thier own.
>>
>>713697208
wrong, they are niggers
>>
>>713696914
Not an excuse. A reality.
>>
>>713696500
You're right....unfortunately our current society favors sociopathy and psychopathy as the primary movers and shakers of social structure. You have to be willing to lie, cheat, steal, backstab, and yet claim that not only will you not do these things but you will prevent others from doing them and work to the best benefit of society and the company you work for, all the while being forced to understand that the only way to achieve success is to be an absolute ruthless hypocrite.
>>
>>713697085
The capacity to better or more poorly adapt is Improvement. Not the change itself
>>
>>713696500
We will never evolve past our own stupidity as a human race. We will only consume until the resources are gone, then we will either die out fighting for the last scraps of food, or find another planet to fulfill the prophecy of the interplanetary parasite.
>>
>>713697097
Yes, and if you make a study of what people are successful, you get two clear facts - wealthy people make the rules, and currently, the rules favor the increase of sociopathy and psychopathy in the workforce, combined with apathy outside the workforce.

Society isn't improving it's becoming more monstrous and better at hiding those monstrous traits.
>>
File: 1476056464711.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1476056464711.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>713697284
>this system will change everything
>doesn't solve, change or modify the state of the origin of all problems
>everything ends in changing names and stays the same

>>713697374
>being weak to strong temperatures in the desert is an improvement
>cold blood in tundra is an improvement
>TTGO was an improvement
>>
>>713697254
Then thier niggers dafuks the difference to you if they prefer to live in mud huts?

Live and let live man.
>>
>>713697453
Unless we change.

Your now predicting the far flung future.

At what point are do you think your being cynical to the point of sacrificing realism? If there is a chance we will consume ourselves there is a chance we will learn to live I harmony with ourselves and the environment. Anything can Happen.
>>
File: 1480140336175.png (514 KB, 520x678) Image search: [Google]
1480140336175.png
514 KB, 520x678
>>713697598
>live and let live
>your society should be molded after my personal tastes
>>
>>713689961
>more resources
go on
>>
>>713689961
can somebody pls explain me how a nation with anarchism works?
>>
>>713697874
punk rock
>>
>>713697467
Then resist with me brother! Know you at least tried when they stick chips in all of us and all hope is lost.
>>
File: 1480564416201.jpg (75 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
1480564416201.jpg
75 KB, 960x639
>>
>>713697874
it doesn't, but they think it could.
ostriches dreaming with flying
>>
>>713697762
Mankind is too ignorant to live in harmony because they constantly fear each other, which manifests as hate, which further manifests as war and division. Think about it, in order for the world to actually work together, you'd have to get 7 billion people on the same page, or at least in the same general book. But because the human race is so diverse (A fact that should be celebrated) we've got people all over the fucking library, and some out in the streets even. In order for us to evolve as a human race, we would have to forsake the one true thing that makes us a society worth saving, our individuality. There in lies your paradox.

Also you're not a cynic.
>>
>>713697762
>Unless we change
>We can improve
>We can do better

Yeah you're not cynical or realistic. I hate to break it to you but you live in a fairy tale
>>
>>713697589
It modifies all the causes of the problems! Education, military, police, prison, corporation, centralized gov., economy.

U have a blatant misunderstanding of evolution.

The shit that adapts poorly dies off. The shit that adapts well grows. There is a net increase in a species capacity to survive and thrive. Improvement.
>>
>>713697945
>>713697988

yeah but, what is the plan? i mean anarchism means without organization, so how should it work?

or am i too stupuid and brainwashed to understand it?
>>
>>713698078
>fear = hate
hate is actually an extent of revanchism.
revanchism is originated after the result of a competition, call it a war or political/cultural change.

"i didn't win cause you did it, now i hate you and you must die"
>>
>>713697779
My personal tastes? I think the vast majority want to live. Thats why theyre alive
>>
>>713689961

OP, ANARCHISM IF FOR 14 YEARS OLDS SPOILED MOMMYS BOYS.

I was an "anarchist" at that age, until I faced the fact that I was stupid and that I should grow out of that "rebel" phase of my life.
>>
>>713697857
>>713694524

Thats the long and short of it
>>
>>713698236
Plz read a book on it, anarchism is a Complex idea. Id recommend fields factories and workshops if your up for it. If not... The basic idea is; the government does a lot of unnecessary things. Get Rid of the government and have the ppl do the nessaccary ones. Bc they are actually nessacary ppl will want them done and do them without a financial inventive.

Theres so much more.
>>
>>713698385
You were never a real anarchist.
>>
>>713698230
>U have a blatant misunderstanding of evolution.
You don't even know what evolution is

shit works = improvement
shit doesn't work = failure
improvement & failure together = change
evolution = change

>>713698236
The problem is the lack of will to improve and the consistent justification of failure.
It all rots to the individual.

Political philosophers will never understand or acknowledge that part of the problem because it means the change of politics from a mechanism of control and experimentation to a mere tool of the polimathos
>>
>>713698178
Weve been improving as a species and as a society for thousands of years. That trend will continue. Evolution is unstoppable.
>>
>>713698385

this.
Not even our permissive ethno-masochistic societies adopted this pile of utopic shit.

/thread
>>
>>713690119
2 results on Google for "catrotism". Did you make it up just now?
>>
>>713698755

I was a fucking real anarchist. I wore my "A" badge on the best place of my leather jacket.

What do YOU do?
>>
>>713698078
Our cultures governments and economies are different.

But there are far more similarities then differences. We all want food water shelter clothing etc. Everybody likes to not be raped murdered of robbed.

I state that government is perpetuating these unwanted things and that without it, we would see far less of it, and moreof the things we want. It is only an improvement not a Perfection.
>>
>>713690232
>Tomarrow is a school day
>>
Edginess the Thread
>>
File: b87.jpg (84 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
b87.jpg
84 KB, 620x465
>>713698236
here a nice and simple example of failure
originally the animated media was focused in being entertained and silly,
a source of joy for the spectators.

Political and cultural agendas changed the once silly aspect of a comic relief
to a statement of cultural subversion against that boogeyman "the system"
this made a stress relief change into a source of stress for the spectator.
it is an evolutionary failure of the media and the society because instead of
helping to improve the quality of the people's lives it just pisses them off.
>>
>>713699070
WHAT!!!??? Hahaha!

The kind of shit Im doing right now.
Staying up all night attempting to prove the veracity of my beliefs. To swell the percentage of society ready to break the chain's of oppression.
>>
>>713689961
As long as money exist pure anarchy will eventually become a anarco-capitalism. Money is holding us all back.
>>
>>713699285
Lol yea since the govt controlled media is a piece of shit...

Anarchism would never work.

Ha!
>>
>>713689961
I FEEL LIKE I'M SUFFOCATING I DON'T WANNA B A WAGESLAVE I LIVE IN AMERICA MAYBE I SHOULD MOVE TO ALASKA I DON'T KNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW pass the chips
>>
File: blog_skeletor_and_his_clones.jpg (113 KB, 428x436) Image search: [Google]
blog_skeletor_and_his_clones.jpg
113 KB, 428x436
>>713699337
>Staying up all night attempting to prove myself in front of anonymous strangers spewing bullshit about stuff i pretend to know about.

how can you be proud of this shit as if it was a fucking war trophy?
>>
Anarchism would be a good option if humans weren't such pieces of shit. We're greedy cunts
>>
Fine, but as long as the communists and homos fag up all the anti-authoritarian discussion online, i will never ever call myself one.
>>
File: 1479832322739.jpg (37 KB, 600x532) Image search: [Google]
1479832322739.jpg
37 KB, 600x532
>>713699511
i was explaining to you how evolution works
didn't mention anarchism in that post at any point.
>>
>>713699652
Were products of our environment more than anything. If we stop putting up with the elites bullshit, well start having less of it and with that a better society/environment and with that... Better people.

I'm talking about a gradual shift more than the flick of a switch.
>>
>>713699630
Its worth much more to me than an A sewed onto a jacket.

As it shouldve been for u.
>>
File: 1478543020598.gif (186 KB, 346x335) Image search: [Google]
1478543020598.gif
186 KB, 346x335
>>713699821
>we just need to improve
>"it's their fault i can't improve"
>>
>>713699821
I don't think that would work either. If solidarity and caring for others was more common I'd believe that it could work but seeing how humanity looks right now we're pretty fucked no matter what
>>
>>713699808
Sorry i misunderstood. Thought u were explaining to anon why Anarchism is a failure...
My bad bro im goin a mile a minute trying to answer everybody
>>
>>713699895
>temporary internet posts that live about 1 hour worth more than a piece of cloth that could outlive me and my grandsons
>>
how would be an anarchist society anyway?
>>
>>713699730
Why cant u just be a non-communist heterosexual anarchist?
>>
File: 1456231649413.jpg (23 KB, 500x465) Image search: [Google]
1456231649413.jpg
23 KB, 500x465
>>713700033
no problem
>>
>>713700095
Bc its doing more for anarchism than your fashion statement.
>>
>>713700134
he doesn't want to be represented by a stereotype created after the association by relation originated by direct exposure.
>>
>>713700025
Right now yea.

Im taking down the line ppl will look back on us and think "wtf was wing with those ppl" as we do when thinking of our ancestors.

There is always a way if there is a will
>>
>>713700454
I think we can learn more from our ancestors though. Sparta was the optimal society and really what we should try to accomplish, at least that's my opinion
>>
>>713700240
Well as long as hes on board idgaf what he calls himself.

And who gives a fuck what judgemental assholes think anyway?
>>
Im anarcho feudalist myself

But you all have to recognise we can't achieve a climax society while there is still a nigger culture
>>
>>713700577
>Patriarcal society where only males with wives or in the armed forces could vote
Niiice

>>713700619
anyone who shouts his ideology out loud in a containment board
>>
>>713700114
Its a Complex thing most ppl don't know about.

>>713694524
This is my short version of it but it doesn't do it justice at all. If youd like to learn about it id recommend fields factories and workshops, or authority and the individual for a more philosophical approach. There are countless books out there though. I beg you to read at least one short one to rlly understand what anarchism is. I promise at the least an interesting read.
>>
>>713700717
I don't have anything against black people but I wholeheartedly agree with this. Niggers are fucking shit
>>713700768
I was thinking more about how they attempted to cleanse their genepool from fuck ups by killing babies and the fact that they were fucking amazing in battles
>>
>>713700893
both sound awesome
>>
>>713700981
We need a new Hitler who will cleanse humanity from any genetic deformities and help us become genetically perfect
>>
>>713700717
Yea i reluctantly agree. Ive met a lot of great blk ppl but niggers...

Man fuck niggers.
>>
anarchy is my love
>>
>>713700717
Wait fuedalist? This is op. Ive heard of it but never met a supporter.

Hows it work?
>>
>>713701198
The king is an agent of stability and can't make laws, like an administrator. The folk make the laws and the feudal knights are the defence force
>>
>>713700768
Im attempting to gain support for my belief so future generations don't have to suffer more than they have to.

Im not here to feel good about myself
>>
File: 1477881338495.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1477881338495.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>713701316
>in a board
>made

>for

>shitposting
>>
Authoritarianism>Libertarianism
>>
>>713701198
as far as i understand its the logical conclusion of ancap, one corporation absorbs all the infrastructure, one faggot owns everything and everyone works for him. plus renfair crap.
>>
>>713701276
Thats definitely a thing. Does the king resolve disputes primarily? Are the ppl armed?

And if such a thing were global couldn't the militaristic nobility be absolved?
>>
>>713689961
Because liberal tears are delicious
>>
>>713701509
Thats ghoulish. Your abducted basement dwelling prisoner sex slave needs fed.

Best tend to her.
>>
>>713689961
I got news for you mr. anarchist, you douchebags have become the sheep because you are so gullible and brainwashed by the media and educators. you only think you are anarchists.....you are predictable as fuck....best for you to continue fapping
>>
>>713701502
as far as i know is the same as feudalism but with the king as economic administrator and representative nonetheless.

Knights still vote if they'll join to battle and they'll decide the military tactics in case of war like in normal feudalism.

internal disputes are totally managed by the people and they have the right to possess weaponry if either the knights or the king tries to overthrow the population
>>
Op here. Ill be back on soon to answer more of your questions/defend myself against your insults soon. But i have a date tomorrow and gotta sleep. Op out
>>
File: UgQKMJv.jpg (104 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
UgQKMJv.jpg
104 KB, 768x1024
>>713701868
ok... we'll wait...
>>
>>713694697
>ESPECIALLY in anarchy. I'm not stuck with you in an anarchy because I can kill you without consequences in an anarchy.
Anarchy =/= lawless chaos as portrayed by the media.
If you violate someone elseĀ“s freedom I find it justified to punish your freedom.
>>
What is Somalia OP?
>>
fellow anarchist checking in!
>>
Ok OP, why haven't you moved to one of those third world countries with little to no government control since it sounds like it would be a heaven on earth for you. I hear Somalia is pretty free.
>>
>>713702225
theres a difference between a civilisied pro-anarchism country and some african shit where 1,5 yo kiddos gonna shot you down with an ak57
Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 25

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.