Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

How hard is it actually get a girlfriend? Or should I say easy?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 15
File: cool.jpg (511 KB, 901x1202) Image search: [Google]
cool.jpg
511 KB, 901x1202
How hard is it actually get a girlfriend? Or should I say easy?

>inb4 virgin fag
>shameless
>>
bumping for trest
>>
Diamonds are wobbly compared to it. 35yr old wizzardmaster reporting in.
>>
Step one, girlfriends are not property
You already failed step one
>>
23yrold virgin.
>>
>>713345932

I'm 22 and have never had one. Never even had a chance. Haven't fucked. Haven't kissed. How hard's that sound to you?
>>
>>713346161
the kissing part is easy, just find some drunk girl who finds you attractive. I've never taken further than that lol
>>
>>713346230

It's a little more difficult for people who actually want something more fulfilling than that.
>>
>>713345932
>someone to love and cherish and bare your soul to
Next to impossible
>Someone to fuck for a couple of months and hang out with, despite her not being that interesting
E Z
>>
>>713345932
it depends, if you just want to have a gf because you're lonely then it's either really easy because you can just find someone with no self esteem (see: ugly fat girls). You will probably hate eachother and it won't last, or it will last long enough that you kys.
If you want a relationship to feel feels, well fam, it goes both ways. Sometimes you just meet someone you click with. Sometimes you go through multiple short term relationships for years.
And other times you die alone because you aren't worth loving. I'll say this much; picture your ideal gf. Now, can you see her liking you the way you are? No? Make the effort to become the person you would want your dream girl to love and you'll have an easy time with dating. Wish you the best fam.

>>713346097
faggot
>>
>>713345932
Easy to get one online!
But in reality you have to talk to them for a few months
>>
>>713346259
>difficult
>trying is difficult
>>
>>713345932
luck, timing and opportunity OP

I'm pretty terrible with women, but once you work on yourself, you develop interests, passions, you'll become a more confident looking and a more interesting person.

also dont be a bitch, have the confidence to have a conversation with them like they aren't just meat

cause they are
>>
>>713346326
newfag
>>
>>713346327
>a few months
bro, no. If it takes you a few months getting to know somebody before you ask them on a date the connection is clearly not worth it.
>>
>>713345932

It's harder to get rid of one than to get one.
>>
>>713346161
I never had a gf but i had sex, idk what you doing im 20
You got to live
>>
>>713346470
i'm 25 all I do is work i'm still a virgin. only made out with a girl a couple times.
>>
>>713345932
I need more pics videos of that little slut.
I had a gallery saved but it was only some pictures.
>>
>>713346445
this
>>
>>713345932
Step 1. Stop being a massive fag
Step 2. Evaluate urself and embrace what ever shit you are.
Step 3. Accept yourself
Step 4. Find appropriate girl
Step 5. Date her.
>>
>>713346097
Of course they are
>>
>>713346378
>>713346423

>cool kids
>>
>>713346423
Well i mean i can get it in 2-4 days it's... Just they want me to come over and i don't got a car or money, I'm fucked rn im still looking for a new job and i owe Google money
>>
>get a girlfriend

I guess you could trick one into liking you.

Have you tried the girlfriend store?
>>
Depends on the amount of effort your willing to put into it. I couldn't get a gf for years so I decided to make a change. I worked out and ate super clean for 9 months, I lost over 100 pounds of fat and gained around 40 pounds of muscle. Durning that time I also hung out with playboys, guys who boned like 20 chicks a week, I wanted to learn how they did it and I ended up absorbing alot of their personalities. After I did that my life was filled with women, I havn't gone more than 3 days without sex for the last 6 years. But that being said, It took alot of effort of the front end, but now its super fuckin easy.
>>
>>713346611
>virgin
>>
>>713346546
only one I got. I've gave up trying to find her name
>>
>>713346673
>yes.
>>
>>713346161
noob l2 lvl up
>>
I just want to share this.
I live in college dorms. My friend and I were drinking on Saturday evening. Nothing too serious. A girl joined us. We spent good time, it was fun and all. So I left the room to go sleep in my room. They fucked.
Really made me think if I want a girlfriend at all.
>>
>>713345932
not very. at 13 it was my mission to get a 'real' gf; i.e. sex included. i spent more time on that than studying honestly. by a few months til i was 15, i scored. was crap but at least i was toward to top of getting it done with my friends.

looking back it was pretty stupid, and the relationship went nowhere other than getting some basics out of the way..but i got less nervous so it just got easier. i dunno, it's not difficult. gaming a girl always seemed idiotic to me, i am pretty nice and not ugly, just went with that..friend > more route, but being a guy (not a faggot pussy) so as to avoid friendzone.

if you're not ugly or fucking socially retarded...shouldn't be that hard. and my standards are stupidly high, way more than it should be.

gl.
>>
>>713345932

Getting a girlfriend is easy. Having one is hard.
>>
>>713346847
> want a girlfriend
god they're just people
>>
>>713345932
>>713345932
look m8 ever played a video game?
how do you lvl up in video games?
il tell ya it is very similar to get chicks and find a girl TALK TO THEM learn social cues progress.......
>>
>>713346558
This
>>
>>713346470

I live plenty. I do a lot of traveling. I went to see a girl I met online this year who I kinda fell in love with over time but the day after I left she was with someone else. I drove probably 20 hours to see her.

Also asked some girls out over time. One said yes. Never went any further. She's pregnant now.

Thought a friend I met in college was kind of into me. She walked up to talk to me every day after our speech class. I asked her if she wanted to stay in touch after. Said her phone was broken. Haven't seen her since.

And these are all girls who said I was a pretty good looking guy and that I'm nice to talk to. So on that note, I guess neither of us really know what I'm doing.
>>
>>713345932
and btw the battles you have in your head
IS ALL IN YOUR HEAD
>>
>>713347041
>is all in your head
this guy typing like a nigger is actually right most of the time.
>>
>>713345932
The hard part isn't getting a girlfriend, it's maintaining her. You'll have to keep her in check or she'll chimp out eventually, pulling you down with her in her drama filled world. Me, I've had my share with GF's. I have a couple fuckbuddies and if at any time they start acting up they get replaced. I don't have time for bullshit anymore. If they want to find a nice beta that's their right, but with me all they can expect is a dicking and some snacks.
>>
>>713346685
@myra_gul
>>
I lost my virginity purely by luck to a dtf woman from online dating many years ago and a few years since then I met a girl at a convention somewhere and we were boyfriend/girlfriend for about 2 months. She was getting annoying towards the end and a little crazy so I broke up with her.

Anyway, for you OP, my advice is don't sweat it about being a virgin and not having the girlfriend experience yet. The whole reason that your concerned about this is not because you genuinely want a woman to love and for her to love you, you want to validate your masculinity to other men and prove yourself to others.

Realize to yourself that you don't have to give 2 shits about what other people think about you, and getting yourself laid or getting a woman's sexual approval is really just a pointless game in the end of men comparing themselves to other men in terms of their survival and reproduction value.

I've had sex and had the girlfriend experience so I can basically die fulfilled on that scale now. But for now, I'm focused on many other more important things than just getting laid. You should be too. Don't dwell on it OP, its no big deal.
>>
If you've never had a gf, start with a girl you don't actually like. I'm serious. This way you're not afraid of her, or afraid to talk to her, and you're not afraid of losing her. You'll be control of every situation. Just lead her on until you get enough experience then distance yourself. Take what you know to someone you actually like.
>>
>>713347851
Jesus I can smell your autism trough the monitor.
>>
>>713347974

Welp, your the one who has to sniff it up so sucks to be you.
>>
>>713347545
This, GF is a high maintenance asset.. both emotionaly and financially. I'm all about the NSA 1 nighters
>>
>>713347974

Autist reporting
>smells like 2/10 troll
>>
File: DSC_0116.jpg (138 KB, 687x539) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0116.jpg
138 KB, 687x539
>>713345932
I'll tell you my story, because fuck; no one else will listen.

>24
>browsing 4chan since 2007
>socially awkward
>Finish my degree and move state to find work
>start working at local supermarket whilst looking for serious work
>7/10 deli chick takes a liking to me
>say yes last minute to work drinks. Turn up. Deli chick is there. Make small talk. Leave after 30 minutes
>next night, get a text from unknown number. Its Deli chick
>She got my number from the workplace directory
>general small talk. Asks what I'm doing
>sitting alone behind computer what do you think
>Tells me to come over to hers. Shes got booze and cigs
>She gives me address. Turns out shes 10 minutes away
>Walk over to her house. End up spending night drinking and listening to music. Turns out we share a lot in common.
>Walk home next morning. Feel better than i have my entire life
>2 days later she invites me around again. This time she grabs me as soon as i enter and drags me to bedroom.

The rest is history. We just celebrated our 1 year anniversary (23 October).
I can't tell you what I did to deserve this. There will always be someone who finds you attractive.
Literally be yourself, even if that person is a borderline autistic NEET.

>pic related. Her and the rabbit i bought her for our anniversary.
>>
>>713348489
Meh, I prefer fwb's since it allows more consistent sex. The disadvantage is that they usually fall in love but that's not my problem really. Human relationships always involve using each other in a sense anyway
>>
>>713348656
any plans knocking her up?
>>
>>713348656
HA GAYYYYYY
>>
>>713349064
maybe one day.

Both our families are kind of shit. My parents weren't very functional, and her entire family is pretty much lowest tier, literal white trash, so we're not in any rush.

>>713349161
yep. 100%
>>
This is just your daily reminder that nobody genuinely gives a fuck about you... but that's okay because you don't genuinely give a fuck about them either.
>>
>>713349300

DON'T FUCKING DO IT!!!
>>
File: 09531457.jpg (39 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
09531457.jpg
39 KB, 600x400
>>713346097
k
>>
>>713346161
I'm 23, late bloomer since I became a hermit when I made a bad joke at 16 to a trashy redhead slut. Bitch told a nigger army to kick my ass. Makes me und like a bitch but I don't care I'm over it now. I work with a 9/10 chub who I'm pretty sure is into me. It's given me all sorts of confidence. Also am a virgin. Not kissless atleast. There's hope for you.
>>
>>713349445
Nothing new here. It's a freeing though really, since it allows you do break free of your social expectation bonds. Everyone is so obsessed with themselves you can just do whatever you want really. Also getting ppl to like you is easy if you can just make them talk about themselves.

Ffs I wish I just lived in the woods. Normies depress me
>>
Its pretty fucking easy OP, just don't act like a total faggot and you might get you some bitches on your dilly
>>
Do you think girls prefer non virgins over virgins? In relationships vs hookups? I would think if theyre also looking for a relationship they'd find the fact that you're a virgin to mean that you'd be more committed to them.
>>
>>713349561

> I work with a 9/10 chub who I'm pretty sure is into me.
>It's given me all sorts of confidence.

Oh dear...
>>
>>713349561
Look* not und. But yeah I thought I was hopeless. As soon as you meet a girl you like and start to feel she likes you too, it does wonders for your self esteem.
>>
>>713349734
What nigger? You can't bring me down.
>>
>>713345932
A girlfriend? Not hard. A girlfriend that lives up to the title of friend? As rare as Mew.
>>
>>713349703
BUAHAHAHAHAAH committed

>implying they don't get boomed bfr they are 16
>>
>>713349703

Woman prefer non-virgins because non-virgins are always alpha males who generally have all the traits that woman find desirable.

Bloody hell, read a book on pickup already and stop guessing about everything blindly..
>>
>>713345932
Any girlfriend? Easy.

A good girlfriend? Hard.
>>
>>713349903
>because non-virgins are always alpha males
lol no
>>
>>713346651
I don't spend much time in southeast Asia.
>>
>>713349903
A man giving up his commitment that's like a sloot giving up her puss too easy. I never commit anymore and chicks like you better if they know you have other options.
>>
>>713345932
Getting one? Easy.

Putting up with them and or finding one that does not drive you up the walls with bullshit, near fucking impossible.
>>
>>713349590

People only give a shit about you if you have something to offer them. Not just true with woman, its true about everyone.

You always have to make a show or dance to someone to gain their favor. Don't have what I want? Fuck you, there are billions of other people out there who will give me what I'm looking for.

This guy gets it.
>>
>getting laid is easy
>getting a hot girlfriend that you like is not
>getting a hot girlfriend you hate not so much
>getting and ugly girlfriend is easy

just hop on tinder you fucking pussybitch
>>
>>713349966
Right. I'm better looking than every dude I work with. I'm a virgin. The decent looking ones seem to come onto me. YEAH not virgin's are not based alphas. Go Fuck yourself.
>>
>>713350140
lame.
That's just like chicken jail sex.
>>
File: 1480345375014.jpg (32 KB, 552x446) Image search: [Google]
1480345375014.jpg
32 KB, 552x446
>>713350207
at least it'd start filling he void OP obviously has
>>
>>713345932
It's not too hard...the problem is keeping it.
>>
>>713350139
Yup that sounds about right. It's a nasty game honestly, but at least now we understand the rules.
>>
>>713350009

Yep, having a reputation that you can get other woman easily is highly attractive to woman. It's called pre-selection.
>>
>>713350146
lmao please brag more about how you're alpha you virgin lololololol
>>
File: 1424920877983.jpg (35 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
1424920877983.jpg
35 KB, 269x187
>>
>>713350331
Yeah I'm familiar with the term. I sometimes take my niece out for drinks and when I do, girls definitely notice. Go out with only a few male friends tho and you get ignored, lol
>>
>>713350375

Woman don't put much value into how a man looks physically. Woman care about how you stack up with other men and how big your bank account is.

Woman aren't loyal to you man, their loyal to your means of providing to them and their children. That's why hypergamy exists.
>>
>>713349561

I know there's a chance for me, it's just that...
>>713346985

As of yet there really hasn't been one. I can't help but be a little down after all of those among other incidents that have happened. I mean, the first one I mentioned in that post was probably the worst and it just happened this summer. I spent over a year talking to her online and I was thrilled when I heard she lived not too far from a place I vacation to often. We spent a few days together and just watched movies, played video games, did a bit of drinking and went out to get lunch a few times. It was simple but I felt more comfortable than I ever have to just be myself and I had more fun than I ever could have bargained for. It's just so disappointing to lose that.
>>
File: 1424920423036.jpg (35 KB, 544x400) Image search: [Google]
1424920423036.jpg
35 KB, 544x400
>>
>>713350591
They don't care about money either, unless they're looking for a beta provider. If you can give them tingles by not being swayed by their shittests, knowing when to make a move and giving them good sex you're all set really. I'm usually broke yet girls don't seem to care, since they don't see me in a provider role.
>>
>>713350510

Pre-selection is the ultimate attraction switch with woman, If you can proove that you can get other woman besides them, it instantly means your valuable and that they have to act now before you are taken away by some other woman.
>>
I was a virgin until I was 26, now 42 and married, slept with three women including my wife.

My main problem in my younger days I was too shy and didn't know of to approach a woman tended to become more shy the more I liked a girl.

once you get over that and remember even the hottest girl is a person, who wants to be appreciated as who she is it's not hard. It's not like I've been with tones of girls I met my wife 11 years ago though so after I got over virgin doubt and realised I knew how to please a woman it wasn't hard.
>>
>>713350742

Trust me... money helps.
>>
>>713345932
It depends on so many variables it's impossible to determine.
>your looks are subjective, although subjective to the hivemind
>your intelligence is multi-faceted, and has many different areas of strengths and weaknesses, graded differently by different people
>your charm is subjective
>do you have a polarizing personality? are you into common things or uncommon things? is there a female part of the communities you may be a part of?
>how is your income, or more generally speaking, how stable are you? are you providing a sense of safety, or at least some sort of principal values that remain consistent?
>what are YOU looking for?
>>
File: 1427334458978lol.gif (829 KB, 660x495) Image search: [Google]
1427334458978lol.gif
829 KB, 660x495
>>
>>713345932
At your age (my age) it's usually about just talking to them. If you don't speak, they won't spontaneously become your SOs. I've had two before, and I've stopped dating because I'm not feeling good enough to hold up a relationship. It shouldn't be hard if you aren't a creep. That's like already a huge step.

>>713350646
pls no
>>
>>713350838

Helps, yeah, just like good looks and a nice car and not being a fucking faggot "help". But that's all they do. They aren't everything. I've seen some of the biggest, ugliest, most broke motherfuckers with girlfriends.
>>
Whoever thinks there is an answer to that question hasn't dated before or is a clueless perfect 10.
>>
You fucking idiots are all so negative. You all seem to be convinced it's impossible for a girl to want to be with you because she enjoys your company. There's no hope for you faggots.
>>
File: 1195627218653.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1195627218653.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>713350838
>mfw I get girls to buy me drinks instead
Sure it may help, but flaunting money is a beta behaviour. Grills are even more aware of alpha fucks beta bux principle. You don't even have to be a real alpha. The trick is letting them know you're not a beta bux. Grills are so tired of all these metrosexual "lets talk about my feeling" betas you don't even have to be a true alpha. Just not a beta
>>
I really wonder why most guys these days even bother with woman anymore considering the "quality" of woman who are the norm now.

I can't remember the last time I looked at my online dating profile, did a search and wasn't disgusted or bored by the woman that were on offer.

I mean, why the fuck do you even want to bother anymore when most woman are trash these days? What is sex in the end? An orgasm... I mean, at least your right hand wont nagg you over something when she gets hormonal.
>>
>>713351209
>a girl to want to be with you because she enjoys your company
>human relationships without ulterior motives
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>713345932
Who is this goddess I'm in love
>>
>>713351209
>>713351319

Yes? I mean, there is always a motive for a human action, but can you condemn women for also considering their own well-being?
>>
>>713351268
Ignorance is bliss, also being willingly blind to it. Kids are conditioned by Disney to believe love is some eternal bliss. Takes some life experience before they find out, hopefully before they tie the knot.
>>
>>713351209

>because she enjoys your company.

Me thinks you have been watching to much romance media lies lately. Woman only care about you if they think you have the potential to give them something you have.

Why do you think woman are always drooling over celebrities? Simply being a part of their lives give them status, approval, envy etc.

No luck for you if your an ugly, awkward nobody. You ain't got nothing that nobody wants to fuck you for.
>>
>>713351469
I think everyone should considering their own well-being. Sadly many people still don't know the difference between love and emotional dependence.
>>
>>713351236
>Grills are so tired of all these metrosexual "lets talk about my feeling" betas you don't even have to be a true alpha. Just not a beta
This. This. This.
Everytime I get work from our clients across the pond, it's this.
I'm a fucking redneck that generally dislikes sand niggers and punjabs (which is a big plus in Europe these days, thanks Merkel!) and women are sick to death of liberalized metrosexual men. It's so easy to bag tail that you'd think they feed European women test and oxytocin and then deny them from having any intimate contact for their whole lives.
>>
>can you condemn women for also considering their own well-being?

Yes, MGTOW rose to great influence just because of that.
>>
>>713350599
Yeah it is. I can't give great advice seeing as my situation literally fell into my lap. I work very closely with this girl on the weekends. It's made me hate my job less, I want more hours. I talk so much more to other people.
>>
>>713346685
It's Caroline Mosley aka snorl4x
>>
LISTEN UP VIRGINS.

29 here. 40+ partners. 10+ long time gfs.

Its fucking easy. Grow a pair. Walk up to a girl you like. Ask her out. Repeat as necessary. Make a fucking move on the date. Ass out hugs and handshakes are for faggots.
>>
>>713351662
Funny isn't it? I'm not even mad, the more guys think they can go trough life being all PC the easier guys like us have it. My favorite flirting strategy is making fun of other men who just don't get it. "Look at that guy following his girl like a puppy.", "Look at that guy how he's lingering while the girl he's trying to hit on is ignoring him". Being aware of the rules raises your own level I guess.
>>
>>713351883
>29
>10 long time gfs
as if
>>
>I think everyone should considering their own well-being.

And that's why dating is so fucked up right now. All the girls want the top 20% of guys with abs, social connections and money. The more humble rest of us just pick up their dinner scraps when their single mothers.
>>
Don't have much to say on the matter other then it gets easier with age. In high school I had to make an active effort to stand out and barely got few glances. 7 years later, girls and a few milfs are asking if I want to go out with them just doing my job.

Time is on your side
>>
>>713352002
Not true, that 20% is equally divided among the classes. That's why Paco the poolboy gets more action than six figures Hank "the beta"
>>
>Ask her out

Yeah well that's all well and good until she flat out rejects you or tells you she has a boyfriend.

There is always some other guy who tapped that first who keeps hanging around.
>>
>>713348656
What a coincidence, my girlfriend and I have that same anniversary date
>>
>>713352269
Who cares, plenty of fish in the sea. Get rejected until it starts becoming amusing to you, it's not a big deal at all.
>>
>>713351319
Ok you obviously have been hurt bad by some whore to feel so strongly. I'll humour you, even if they all do have some underlying motive, don't we? We want to Fuck them right? A system that works both ways seems fine by me.
>>
>>713351757

Oh the lack of advice is totally fine.

I'm definitely better than I used to be when it comes to being social even if that whole situation brought me back a few steps temporarily. I am a relatively quiet person. Most people don't need so many reasons to speak to people but I imagine most introverts have a really vague list of conditions that need to be fulfilled before they actually go speak to people a lot. I've been trying to use gut instinct a bit more basically; trim that list of conditions down so I don't need to basically wait until someone talks to me to talk to them. And it's been working for the most part. I'll never be an extrovert and I can't say I really want to be, but I do want to actually be able to comfortable enough to talk to people on a whim should I really want to instead of holding myself back like I used to.
>>
>>713351884
>"Look at that guy following his girl like a puppy.", "Look at that guy how he's lingering while the girl he's trying to hit on is ignoring him".
Fucked a girl that a friend's friend (let's call him "J") wanted to get with, and she got off on mocking him for it.
He was one of those modern men, thinks women need to be treated like fragile flowers, thinks women want to see your feelings, etc etc.

I'd grab her ass while he talked to her, press my cock against her, etc. She'd talk about going upstairs to fuck and them going downstairs to immediately talk to him after, and how he wouldn't know I just fucked and claimed her and he had no chance of doing the same. She got off on it something fierce.

He fell asleep on the couch next to ours and we fucked while he was asleep one night. I had to stuff three fingers in her mouth to keep her from screaming.

I miss that girl. She moved away a few years ago, we talk once in a while.

tl;dr : Liberals keep on liberal'iing. Makes it easy for the rest of us that don't spend our lives on Facebook and Tumblr.
>>
>>713352147

Not sure I follow you there.
>>
>>713352452
men wanting to fuck women isn't low profile at all. Think those chicks don't know their orbiters don't want to fuck them? Grills are more aware of social rules than we are, just get on their level. And yeah I've been "hurt" before, but it made me a better human being. Because the models I use now to view the world make more sense of it all. I was simple a retard for projecting ideals upon creatures as flawed as human beings. I get laid and have girls interested, so at least there must be something I'm doing right.
>>
>>713352495
A loser gives women more tingles than a beta who did everything right all his life.
>>
>>713352488

>She got off on it something fierce.

This shit is why I keep woman at a distance these days. I hate these types of games they play.
>>
>>713352867
Then don't be a beta. Women have the potential to be vile creatures, just stop being a moralfag and live a little. Accept them how they are instead of playing pretend and getting burnt all the time.
>>
>>713352775

How on earth douse a 'loser' give a woman more 'tingles' if he is a loser in the first place? Woman don't fuck losers, beta or not. Woman follow success like a fly follows shit.
>>
>>713352867
>This shit is why I keep woman at a distance these days. I hate these types of games they play.
Fair enough. But being on the right side of the fence makes it much more fun.
>>
26 i was kissless virgin until 23.
I went to whores several times but i could never get a boner because it was unromantic as fuck. Living with parents and relying on my mom for cooking laundry etc. I basically do nothing but go to work.
When i was 23 i had the opportunity to go to a hottie with my brother.
We hung out watched tv and drank some vodka n shit.
I always pretended to not being virgin because i went to whores at least 10 times , got completely naked they sucked my dick i touched their stinking pussy i didnt get boner and after 10 minutes i said yea lets stop it ofc they didnt give the upfront money back.
Anyway back to the hottie my brother go to the toilet i just kiss her bcz i was drunk and we make out.
Later we fuck and i actually lost my virginity, she didnt even notice.
Found out key for sex to me is kissing or at least having a romantic connection to the woman.
After that we fucked for 1 year or so.
Then since 24-26 im kissless fuckless again. My life is ok not really depressed but obv not happy either
>>
>>713353066
Then explain to me how I'm broke, yet still have FWB's? Explain to me how girls buy me drinks and food? Explain why they keep coming back even if objective I'm definitely a loser? Get off your high horse man, bitches don't care about money unless it's a nice beta provider they're looking for
>>
Last night me and my gf were watching mad men and was just rubbing my stomach while her head was on my shoulder. I put her hand on my dick and she just looked up and smiled and started rubbing it. I undid my shorts drawstring and pulled my dick out and started stroking it. She was just wearing my sweatshirt so I unzipped it and grabbed some tits as I worked my way to her pussy and played with her clit. I whispered un her ear thst I was gonna cum all over her face, and she nodded. She started sucking my dick while I fingered her then had to fuck her so I told her to bend over and fucked her from behind. Her ass is amazing. I told her change of plans. Ima cum in your pussy and your gonna lick all of it off after. I did. And she did. I got dressed as she lay down and just smiled. I said I'm going out to smoke, she said hurry up. I went out smoked 2 cigs and came back and said sorry it took so long and thanks for being patient. She said after I get your dick I'm much more keen on being patient, we laughed, watched westworld and went t bed. I'm telling this because women are easy if you give them what you want. Getting a gf is not hard at all. Just talk to them like you talk to ppl on /b/ no spaghetti. Gl faggot.
>>
>>713353019

>Women have the potential to be vile creatures, just stop being a moralfag and live a little. Accept them how they are instead of playing pretend and getting burnt all the time.

Woman are vile creatures and I do accept them for what they are. I don't like woman for their inherent vile shit so that's why I keep my distance from them.

I don't act like a beta at all so don't play that game with me son. I just don't want to waste my time with some thing that is only good as a cum-dumpster and nothing else. I'm sick of woman and their gynocentric bullshit. I love the freedom that comes with not being tied down to woman and their expectations of you.
>>
>>713346378
kek!
>>
File: dem feet.jpg (68 KB, 703x322) Image search: [Google]
dem feet.jpg
68 KB, 703x322
>>
>>713353224
Kek. Same.
I'm also a drug addict and still fuck bitches and let them pay for everything.
Everytime I see that shit about how NO pussy is free, you pay somehow I always laugh to myself. I guess some guys didn't get the memo
>>
>>713346558
perfect guide nigg
:D
>>
File: 1480200932981.jpg (61 KB, 480x434) Image search: [Google]
1480200932981.jpg
61 KB, 480x434
reminder that all virgins are welcome on
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>713353384
If you want to be chaste that's your choice, but sex to a man is a basic need like food, shelter, social contact and air. Get a couple friends with benefits, keep relationships on your own terms. Let them play their games with their future hubbys while you're the guy they come to for fun.
>>
>>713353224
Exactly. I let it be know how shitty my life is and that I'm okay with it. This is somehow not nearly as off putting to women as you may think.
>>
there is this girl i like at work but i asked her out a year and a half ago and she said no i was thinking of trying again but would it be worth it?
>>
>>713353528
The thing that always comes back is that I'm more interesting. I truly feel bad for all those betas who work so hard just so they can get a shot at some washed up whore who gave away her prime years to assholes like me. He can have her lol, and she will have the sweat of his brow after a nice divorce. Relationships in 2016
>>
>>713353573
Nah, she'll just think of you as another of her orbiters. Flirt with other chicks with her knowing and she'll come back on her own tho. Or not. But who cares she's just a woman lol. They're all pink on the inside.
>>
>>713353232

>Just talk to them like you talk to ppl on /b/ no spaghetti.

This is why woman suck. You have to treat them differently than your /b/ pals or else she calls you a creep or a potential rapist. Woman cant deal with reality.
>>
>>713353224
women that have low self esteem or have been tainted think some guys are simply too good for them and will specifically target guys they think are losers and will treat them poorly on purpose as they think it's on their level or they deserve to be treated that way.
it's not that they dont care about those things, its more like penguins that commit suicide instead of following the flock of other penguins they'll run off to land away from the flock to die alone, you just happened to snag a penguin that was pretty much considers dating you equivalent to running off to certain death
>>
>>713353821
Sounds like now is your greatest moment captain save-a-hoe
>>
>>713346326
worst advice. kys
>>
>>713351935
ive been dating since 16 i dont see how my math is off?
>>
>>713353528

How the hell can woman find you attractive if you have a shit life?
>>
>>713345932
see
>>713346268
>>
>>713353762
I talk to this girl at work like a /b/ro. I'm pretty sure I've balanced it out since I whiteknighted for her when some creepy middle aged nigger was creepin on her.
>>
>>713353232
True, real gf is just your best friend but you get to cum inside her. The thing is though that you can't be best friends at first, that comes later. You need to start off by being a guy, ask her out after talking to her for a little while, pay for everything, initiate sex stuff in an assertive way etc. Then like a year down the line you realize that she's your best friend and you're in love.
>>
>>713353762
Really? I mean there is context and a time and a place and all that but honestly man, there was this girl I worked with before and she was a model. Gorgeous girl. I was on the phone with her and she said my stomach hurt, and I was like have you pooped today? And she paused and laughed and said no one talks to her like that and it was refreshing or funny or some shit. Now I'm well aware this was a rare situation bit the idea still stands. If you can't just be real don't waste your time man. Honestly. That is a massive headache you don't want even for pussy. Because then your right, you do u have to be fake and keep track of your fake stories and interests. But if I can give some actual advice. Confidence, even baseless, is essential. Just be an asshole and it'll work.
>>
>>713345932
It depends on exactly how autismal you are
>>
>>713354115
The thrill, being unpredictable, being more interesting, mysterious, not giving a fuck attitude, ... Look for dark triad personality if you want to learn more
>>
>>713354130
Her ass is like nigger kibble. Total pawg. Wanna ask her out. Kinda annoying knowing I'll have to stomp mudholes in niggers asses if I try to date her.
>>
>>713354166

Love is nothing but a pair bond as a wise man once said.
>>
File: o63vh[1].jpg (25 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
o63vh[1].jpg
25 KB, 575x323
>>713354166
>pay for everything
>>
>>713354268
You don't have to be an asshole, you just don't have to walk around on eggshells around her. Call her out on her bullshit, tease her, etc. Tho if a girl calls you an asshole that's usually a compliment as in "thank you for not being swayed by my shit tests"
>>
>>713354268

>just be real

Well yeah but what if your a neo nazi that wants to kill the jews, hates all her favorite music and her shitting dog filters on Facebook etc? Being real might just be the very thing that drives her away.
>>
>>713354318
It's incredible. It goes to show. Just be your fucking self. If you turn anything into a joke and make it known its just your sense of humour., girls seem to love it. Ya know once they know your not actually that offensive. It's a lot like how trump got popular, say stupid shit enough and eventually some demographic will be like "yeah okay". I don't think I did this any justice but whatever. It works.
>>
>>713354698
Possibly, but at least you'll stand out from all the other asskissers she has. Like I said earlier you don't even have to be alpha, all you have to do is not be a beta. Wondering if you should do something? Ask yourself would a beta do this? If the answer is yes, don't do it.
>>
>>713354439
If you aren't a nigger you pay for everything when you start dating, what are you poor? You gotta show them you have something on the ball, the ones who stick around even though you don't have a job or a future are the fucked up ones who want to fix you. Later it doesn't really matter, my gf takes me out to eat all the time.
>>
>>713353743
idk man i really like this girl but idk if its worth it or not
>>
>>713353905
>captain save a hoe
I died.
>>
>>713354860
you can lead a horse to water... Wake up and smell the ashes my friend.
>>
File: 1479924270567.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1842) Image search: [Google]
1479924270567.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1842
>>713345932
First. It's all about being in a place where you can meet people. School, theme parks, night clubs and bars, even the mall are all great choices. Secondly, you need friends to hang out with at said place. Girlfriend material doesn't travel alone and neither should you. Lastly, man up and talk to them. Finding a reason is the key, but it's easy to lie about needing directions or wanting to buy them a drink or even throw your friend under the bus and tell her your friend thinks the fat one in the group is cute but he's shy. Don't let the conversation end and before you know it you'll have a phone number. Rinse and repeat until you have to choose the girl you like most, or don't and fuck them all your choice. Good luck OP.
>>
>>713354631
Exactly, was called an asshole last night and it was practically for that reason.
>>713354698
You are right man but then she is obviously not the girl for you. If you want a best friend or partner then that's not gonna fly. If you wanna cum in her baby chute then just hide it for a date or two. I know guys who are basically that and they slay on tinder cuz they just hide it.
>>
>>713345932

IMO being around women in general is key.

>be me at 18
>at school, many parties,
>many friends who hung out with girls and so we all mixed together in large groups
>couple of on/off relationships
>start university, move away
>only keep in contact with a few guy friends
>now 27, only hang out with the same group of people, most of us single guys
>no girls
>been single for about 4 years

Fact is, the more girls you meet, the more likely you'll be in finding one who will want to get to know you, it's simple rules of probability... but I'm not following them either so what do I know...
>>
>>713354318

> Look for dark triad personality if you want to learn more

But I don't want to be a psychopathy just to get woman attracted to me.
>>
File: conspiracy_theories.png (92 KB, 740x574) Image search: [Google]
conspiracy_theories.png
92 KB, 740x574
>>713351883
This, pretty much. Dating for girls is very, very different from dating for guys. Guys have to be the one approaching 98% of the time, and the name of the game is to fuck up and embarrass yourself until you figure out how to stop fucking up and embarrassing yourself.
Realize the world doesn't end when you get rejected by a stranger, approach strangers and take rejection with grace. It doesn't matter if you're ugly, most girls aren't very superficial.

source: 19 years old, a 6/10 max on a good day, been with a bunch of 8-9/10, had LTR, been rejected a good deal of times. I had a threesome last month. It's really easy if you have confidence (if you don't, just fake it) and clarity.
>>
>>713354806
IMO it's the "I don't give a fuck" attitude that does it. As in being unapologetic and not caring about pissing her off. Girls want emotional rollercoasters anyway, not a faggot who will appease her every tantrum
>>
>>713354337
Just do it man. I have a couple female friends that aren't my gf that I /b/ro out to and it is all good. So go for it
>>
>>713346393
>>713354034

kys, imbecils
>>
>>713346097
>M'lady is not property
Good thing nobody said she was retard
>>
>>713355123
>It's really easy if you have confidence

Everythings easy with confidence you retard.
>>
>>713355111
If you won't stand up for yourself you'll be walked over all your life. The choice is yours.
>>
Self-examination.
Reflect on your behaviour around females.
Take an honest look at your body and clothing-- do YOU find it attractive? (Measure of self confidence).

Then, I'd say, improve your conversational abilities.
>>
>>713353762
Nah man. Freakiest grill I know talks to me like a dude and tried to have me cheat on my wife with her.
>>
>>713355069
Preselection. Ideally you treat girls who are with you like a father would his daughter. As in leading them, being assertive, ... Other girls will notice. Same for walking around with a dog, it also sends similar message of leader potential and all that.
>>
>>713355047

> be yourself
>just hide it.

ffs
>>
>>713354166
I do agree with everything you said except for pay for everything. I'm a junkie and my gf is cool with that. I'm wellllll aware I'm a addict but I'm functioning. For now.
I just got a job too, so wish me luck cuz you are right you feel like a little nigger when you don't pay so that'll change quick.
But the best friend part is true. My gf is extremely chill and unless you know her it just sounds gay saying how down to earth she is but I have made the decision that my 23 yo self can't and my 27 yo mind can. That a women thst has your back and is your friend is worth all the pussy in the world.
P.s. I told her well be a power couple when we are old and rich and I'll have to fuck high school girls to be happy and she said as long as she can do the same tht fine. So she's a keeper.
>>
>>713355529
Lmao you're going to kill yourself once she fucks off. Make sure to live stream it.
>>
>>713355490
Jesus dude.
>If you want a partner/gf
Be yourself and if it doesn't match up it won't work
>if you just want pussy
Hide it till pound town then bail
>>
>>713345932

I was a fat. In my early teens,I had this problem. Then I lost weight. Bitches come to me now.

Move your fat ass.
>>
>>713355490
Actually, another thought, just be your racist self to EVERYONE and at least one bitch will fuck you.
Or just look for bitches that aren't all over social media and chatsnap
>Inb4 finding a unicron
They exist trust me.
>>
>>713355782
AWALT
>>
>>713354895
and she dosent have a bf yet so idk if that will still help me or not
>>
>>713355844
Careful with that oneitis there Eugene
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (847 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
847 KB, 640x960
why bother with disgusting 3d piggu's
>>
>>713355666
Kek probably
Satan Comands it so if I'm not too high I'll be sure to press the "live" button.
Chiggity checked.
>>
Because I'm unattractive, and can be a little socially awkward sometimes, until I really know them, then I'm pretty chill and good at talking to women. But yeah, being ugly doesn't help
>>
>>713356223
I'm handicapped and even I get laid, you have no excuse brah. Women aren't visual like we men are, they care about behaviour and actions
>>
>>713346161
I'm in the exact same situation as you. The weird thing is sometimes I feel like I'm legitimately attractive but when I'm around women I feel like fucking Frankenstein. I've never actually asked a girl out in my life except for a fat girl who I thought was cute once and she said no, which I think kind of traumatized me.
>>
>>713356405
Well I did read a recent study online that women favour altruism above everything, including looks. I swear women love guys that have gone travelling as well - like show a woman a picture of you in a different country and wham, instant vagina. That's why I'm planning to do some next year. But being unattractive just lowers your self esteem - it's not necessarily the case that women don't like an unattractive guy, but rather the guy doesn't like himself because of it so women don't either, if you get me
>>
>>713355782

Well, I guess a problem with me is that I know for a fact that I'm an interesting person. the things that I find interesting though are things people don't understand, don't care about or find it outright offensive.
>>
>>713356543
Women favour altruism for partners of other girls in their direct surroundings. Like for their sisters or good friends, not for themselves.
>>
>>713356543

>altruism
>woman

Lol, who the hell wants to date a nue liberal chick?
>>
>>713356936
Why not look for people in the circles that also find it interesting.
I like neurobiology and cars and found ppl who like both. Or at least put up with both.
What are your interests
>>
>>713356994
Oh really? Well fuck

>>713357139
As in they like men that are altruistic you dumb cuck
Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 15

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.