Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

New secrets/confessions thread anons.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 297
Thread images: 14
File: secret1.jpg (31 KB, 260x268) Image search: [Google]
secret1.jpg
31 KB, 260x268
New secrets/confessions thread anons.
>>
I am a diaper boy
>>
>>713332668
I sometimes shit post...
>>
I used to shower my 6 year old nephew and 7 year old neice when they stayed at mine. I used to wear surf shorts in the shower with them. One day I was washing their cock and pussy and started stroking my nephews cock and sliding my finger between my neices pussy lips. That carried on for about 5 minutes, and my neice asked me to keep going. I stood up but had a flagpole. My nephew asked what it was while my neice reached out and grabbed it through my shorts. I told them when older guys got happy and excited their cocks got hard and asked if they wanted to see it. They both said yes, and I was so turned on as I pushed my shorts down, stood up, with my cock pointing right at them. My neice again reached for it, and I guided her hands and showed her how to stroke it. Ended with both of them sucking my cock. I came in my neices mouth. When drying them both off I licked my neices pussy and sucked my nephews tiny cock. That became our regular routine for a couple of years until my sister moved to another city.
>>
I always got the gets
>>
File: 1479142989368.jpg (36 KB, 391x545) Image search: [Google]
1479142989368.jpg
36 KB, 391x545
>>713333110
>>
I'm 17 and have been trying to get my 6 year old sister to suck my cock. So far she wanks me off and lets me cum in her mouth, and swallows it, and likes when I lick her pussy. Only a matter of time before she starts sucking and I can cum in her mouth.
>>
I really want to greentext everything my uncles let me do with them when I was a child, but it would be a massive post, and whenever I post parts I always get the "faggot" and "fake" replies, which puts me off. I really want to get it all out as I loved every minute of it and have been reminscing about it for over 30 years now.
>>
>>713333872
not worried about your parents catching you?

How old were you when you started with her? Any fingering or cumming on her pussy or ass?

It'll only be a matter of time before she sucks
>>
my dick is 5 inches hard on a good day but i tell everyone that its 3.5 inches hard so girls will humiliate me
>>
>>713334062
wat he do?
>>
>>713334357
same here cept i dont tell anyone an ill take out the first one to know
>>
>>713334670
how big are you?
>>
>>713334250
Always a worry, but she knows it's our special secret and she likes me licking her pussy. Was 16 when I started and let her "catch" me wanking and it spread from there. I stroke her pussy and can just about feel the tiny bump of her clit so lick and suck that which she likes. Have cum on her fabe, pussy, stomach, and into her mouth.
>>
>>713334600
2 of them trained and taught me from 9-13 to suck their cocks and swallow all their cum. Was 30+ years ago so no cctv or camera phones, and one uncle let me suck his cock in public places so other people could see how good I was. I may have been "abused and conditioned" but I loved it all.
>>
>>713334795
have you tried to enter her ass? At 6 she could probably take the tip at least.
>>
>>713334955
Nope. Not interested in asses to be honest, apart from feeling and squeezing hers as she grinds her pussy on my face.
>>
>>713335046
you a virgin? do you think you'll fuck her one day?

Was she the first girl that age you were interested in?
>>
>>713335091
Not a virgin. Doubt I'll fuck her as that would be too many years in the future and more risk. Yes, first girl that age. Not so much sexually initially, more curiosity,
>>
you ever start typing out a secret then realize it's too scary of a secret to share, even amongst "I raped my niece" crimes.
>>
>>713335500
Just share it anon. We've all done fucked up shit.
>>
>>713335500
whatever it is we've seen worse. Share it.
>>
She still hasn't replied yet. Been 14 hrs.

I am almost getting worried about her. I hope nothing bad happened.

Hoprfully she's just been his an hasn't looked at her phone yet
>>
>>713335937
What?
>>
>>713336093
Messaged a girl, hoping to kinda break down what ever barriers she may have in opening up with me. But no reply yet, but I've spoken to her quite a few times before, and she always would respond.

So I am kinda getting worried that something happened.

Though her lack of reply could just be because she's busy as Fuck.
>>
I've been sucking my (now 14 yo) nephews cock for a year. He is now making excuses to visit his uncle just so I'll give him a blowjob.
>>
other peoples life's are so wierd they make my life seem kinda ok
>>
Not a single post about committing the white chapel murders yet, this is a new record.
>>
>>713334913
idk what to make of this yo
>>
>>713336628
Exactly my thought
>>
I spent the money I saved for my girlfriends Christmas present the on a force fx lightsabre and a new guitar. I regret nothing. Trying to get some cash together for a new present right now
>>
>>713332668
https://speakewithpeacemthr1.bandcamp.com
>>
>When I was 12, I groomed my younger sister into giving me head until I convinced her to let me give her anal.
>Fucked up, had no clue what I was doing.
>Took at least a half hour to get it in.
>Dad came in, caught me balls deep not even a minute after started to really fuck her.
>He flipped out.
>About a month later she starts spending time alone with him in his room.
>Time alone in his room turns then turns into them going for 2 hour car trips too the store.
>They come home from store with nothing, she immediately rushes to take a shower.
>This is an almost day-ly occurrence until she's 16.
>Their car trips and alone time start slowing down.
>I never fucked her again since.
>>
>>713332668
A female clan mate from a game came in to visit my friend and I. Recent events have led my friend's wife to believe this female clan mate has interest in him and lots of issue have started happening between them since this clan mate has been in.

I secretely fantasize that they seperate and she comes to me for "comfort" and I rock her beautfiul ass. She's slightly chubby, good lookin and has an amzing ass and tits.
>>
>>713332668
>Be me, 8
>at cousins, 14
>in woods playing behind his house
>end up behind tree
>he says he wants to show me a new game
>derp, sure anon
>we get close and he drops pants
>has a semi
>it looks big to me already
>tells me it's called lollipop and I'm supposed to lick and suck until i get the cream
>gets me on my knees and brings it up to my face
>it's slowly rising and stands at attention
>i'm hesitant
>he presses it into my mouth
>says to watch teeth
>it's salty at first but then it's not so bad
>hands running through my hair
>he begins pushing in and out of my mouth just a bit
>something is slowly leaking out during
>look up and he just has a big grin on his face
>he's slowly pushing farther and farther into my mouth
>hands on his thighs at this point
>he finally bottoms out, just before the back of my throat (he wasn't very big)
>feel his nuts on my chin
>can feel his cock throbbing at this point
>my face is flush, and very hot as I'm being used as a slut
>can feel every vein across his cock and feel his pre dripping down my throat
>this goes on for awhile and he begins telling me how to use my tongue on his cock's underside
>tongue wrapped around his cock's underside and he's grinding his head against the roof of my mouth
>sucking on him like a baby
>his hand is pressing my head in and out as he fucks my mouth
>my tiny dick is hard at this point
>after awhile he finally reaches his limit
>tells me to drink as much as I can
>what.jpg
>I feel a lot of strong pulses and something thick shooting into and rolling down my throat
>involuntarily start swallowing
>feels like a lot but he finishes before I start gagging
>puts his dick away and thanks me
>tells me to keep it a secret
>we go back to playing but I have this insistent feeling of being used
>never speak about it to anyone
>>
>>713332668
>I have a dream where I am in some unfamiliar ruins of sorts, I can't recall the symbols on some of the stones around here, and there is a solid feeling of unease.
>I explore the ruins but there doesn't seem to be any life around, just an empty remains of some old town.
>As I walk around I notice a large wolf like creature, and then suddenly a few more appear, and they spot me.
>They all begin to chase me and I start to run, they slowly start to catch up to me as I leave the ruins, but as they start to get me I am picked up swiftly from my right and carried off into the woods.
>It's another wolf like creature but it looks different from the others and there's no sense of dread anymore, just safety.
>We carry on some conversation that I can't hear for some reason and then he pushes me to the ground, and moves over top me and presents his... manhood to me.
>Without any more thoughts I swallow his... wolfhood? I begin to engage in carnal acts with him, which is where I wake up after a few moments of this.
>I'm never aroused or was it a "wet dream" upon waking up, just very confused and disoriented.
>I am not sure why they happen to be wolf like, as I've never found animals sexually attractive, which just adds to my confusion.
>>
>>713337163
What guitar?
>>
>>713333872
Pikkasen might be in the Team consume you if you get caught like you pedophile crap. Properly when would beat and kicked out at times eggs so there is no pedofiilipaskalla would stand at least a year. Then a bit of cigarette ends polteittaisiin skin and stuffed nail less than toothpicks. Even when the condition of birch logs to finally tunkisi your ass so you would know what it feels like being raped. Just fucking pimeetä that an adult dude fantasizing about little children when Finland is full of adult women. Such clowns will probably never received pussy and then pillupuuttessa will fantasioimaan children from exploitation when they are not able to inject against the scrunch rupisen willy them or cheat them in some way to touch her emaciated elintäsi. Fuck should be given this takes but an offense instrument of the state even before the score. Crime suunnitteleminenkin is now a criminal and told this yarn to the police. Enjoy it when you wake up getting crappier yksiöstäsi mälliboksereissasi the oxen police gasification and you and drag Maija after pamputettavaksi. It may be a pedophile deserves. Just fucking sick.
>>
>>713336784
Take from it that many children are sexually abused, and many hate the experience, but there are some like me who loved it.
>>
>>713337349
Les Paul Epiphone Goth
>>
>>713337693
>Les Paul of any kind
Worth it.
>>
Not much but here goes:

>friend and I sucked each other's weiner's and "humped" each other when we were ~4-5 years old. I can still remember the nasty smell and how much it surprised me
>experimented with multiple people growing up
>penetrated my younger brother by 2 years once just to see what it felt like, with his consent of course.
>let my cousin thwack my penis with a blow up bat balloon and thought I broke it
>friend in middle school wanted to touch our penises with only our hands blocking, I said no to that.

Never once considered any of this gay, just experiment and curiosity growing up.
>>
>>713337641
What happened to your uncles?
>>
>>713336324
Fuck. Why am I so worried about this?

I know she is probably busy, but I can't get the worst case out of my head
>>
File: 1468539743360.jpg (24 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1468539743360.jpg
24 KB, 320x213
I'm a furfag in the military, they gave a furfag the controls to lethal drones. Think about that
>>
>>713333872
Underage b&
>>
>>713337831
Super gay tho
>>
>>713337862
Best relief ever. She no longer holds any power over you. Good job anon, good job.
>>
>>713337887
Lmao, we're all just people dude. The military is a crosscut of our society. Dudes meet up with kids just like on Dateline, rape, steal, do drugs, all that stuff.

Also, piloting a drone isn't that big a deal, sorry. Tho that would mean you're an officer...
>>
>>713337831
It's gay as fuck mate.
Doesn't necessarily mean you are gay, but you did some faggot ass shit growing up, let's be honest.
>>
>>713337894
Oh yeah, totally. Wasn't' trying to deny it. Just like, I never once thought about it like that for some strange reason. Through it all I was just horny af and when I played with my friends sometimes stuff would come up.

Only good experience I had was with my step-sister of the same age. Wish there could have been more girls involved, but oh well.
>>
>>713338010
Hopefully you see my reply to other anon, but yeah totes wasn't trying to deny it, just never thought of it as gay at the time. Just playing with friends sometimes led to that.

You never had anything like that happen? Just curious.
>>
>>713335937
she an heroed, move on
>>
Im a hooker
>>
>>713337972
True, you'd be surprised how much bs goes on. Just lost a tacp to some shit, kinda sad, but his loss. Can't go into details for obvious reasons but he got a free bus ride to Leavenworth
>>
>>713337837
Jailed, now both dead.
>>
>>713338128
guy or grill?
>>
>>713338107
Genuinely never experienced anything like that.
I had a female cousin who I used to experiment with a lot as a child, but never with my male friends tbh
>>
>>713337911
What you mean? It's not likes she's held any power over me to begin with.
>>
>>713337230
getting cucked by your own dad with your sister, damn
>>
>>713338213
Im a girl.
>>
>>713337831
how do you know so many gays anon?
>>
>>713338181
dang, that really blows. knew of a guy that did some Dateline stuff but with a 16 year old, which is why I now know the legal age is 16 in some states and 17 in others, regardless of what ucmj says.

plus, i'm a little older, when you see 18-19 year old kids come in...yeah it's not hard to imagine

you could probably vaguely say what tacp bro did
>>
>>713338281
You already know what we're going to say
>>
>>713336370
are you his aunt or uncle?
>>
>>713338281
Tits or get the fuck out.
>>
>>713338249
That's cool. Sometimes you feel like you're the only one then turns out it's super common like.

Honestly I blame it on genuine curiosity and never having any females in my life growing up. Don't get me wrong, not making excuses, that shit was gay as fuck. There just were never any females around and I was a horny little fucker.

Are you able to define "experiment" or nah. My step-sister wouldn't let me kiss her, but we'd get naked and stuff
>>
>>713333110
Annnnnd I'm logging off.
>>
>>713338324
Yeah yeah I know tits or gtfo, but I'm actually willing to answer questions. Also its 4am and I'm pretty coked up. So ask me questions faggots.
>>
>>713338302
Vaguely, sexual assault, less vaguely, restaurant scene, hand under the table.
It's also not the worst I've seen, the most detail I can go into is an active shooter killed a commander, it really shook us up.
>>
>>713338281
Ignore faggot anons, I'm the one who asked.

How old are you? Got another job or no?
>>
>>713338287
not sure lol
>>
>>713332668
My pee pee is average!
>>
>>713338459
I'm an exotic dancer, I don't see many guys outside. I have my few customers.
>>
>>713335335
b& and v&
>>
>>713338518
Ahh, gotcha. Well you gotta do what you gotta do. Lay off the coke tho, from one friend to another :)

Got any plans or just hookering at the moment?
>>
>>713338442
Um, well what's the average customer like? Ever get any where you were like why are you hiring me? Implying they aren't fugly ass dudes and could actually pull some tail
>>
>>713338408
Cousin was a year older than me and when I was about 10 she told me what sex was. Basically got all my sex ed from her as she was told by some older kids in her school.
After telling me about it she asked if I wanted to try some things, which I agreed to. Firstly I remember just rubbing her pussy whilst making out with her in the attic of her parents, she used to stroke my dick at the same time too. This carried on for 4 years at secret in the meantime she sucked me off and I ate her out and whatever. Just seemed perfectly normal until I got older. Then we both kinda realized it was wrong but that didn't stop us.
Never fucked her though, much regrets.
>>
>>713338302
wtf is tacp?
>>
>>713338605
Yeah, I love my job because its easy. I use to help deal with my social anexity (It helps me be more talkitive) and work late nights. Tonight I saw a custy, hes a sweet man. Poor guy is too fat to reach his own dick tho so he doesnt fap much. My jobs easy for the most part.
>>
>>713338620
Every man I deal with is different.. I never really deal with assholes since I pick and choose who I give my service/dances too.. and anyone can get some as long as they have the funds.
>>
>>713338340
I'm his uncle. He's my sisters son
>>
>>713339054
nigga you gay
>>
>>713338908
You got any money saved up for when you can't do it anymore?

You ever get a guy to do kink stuff? Like slap his balls? Fart on him? Pee on him? would you do that stuff if he paid?
>>
>>713338750
Nothing to regret about that, shit. hell my step-sister wouldn't even let me kiss her, she'd put her hand over her mouth and let me kiss that but that's all. Her and my other two brothers used to run around the house naked sometimes, just like playing tag and shit. Otherwise I'd say you were living the dream
>>
I kinda don't mind the explosions Isis make.
Their tv show is fun to watch and you can really learn something from them.
And it really creates an interesting work enviroment here in France.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
>>713338874
Look it up m8, a couple of my m8s are tacp, it's a good asfc
>>713338995
Cool, cool, exotic dancing like what, pole or something else?
>>
>>713339336
Mind giving me your name, location and your next of kin?
>>
Couple things I guess.
>started jerking off into my step sister's shampoo after reading about it here and get diamonds when I hear her take a shower
>Back when I was 16 or so started a LDR with a 13 yo girl from Connecticut and eventually ended up getting her nudes. We sexted a lot, watched each other masturbate, and even got her to do almost whatever I wanted when we were watching each other. Also were the first to show our bodies like that to someone else. We still talk too lmao.
>>
>>713339204
I have about 10k saved so far and I'm almost 23

I use to have a guy who would come in and get a few VIPs with me and hes want me to kick him, slap him, and spit in his mouth.. the spitting in the mouth part was the worst. He would take my spit and like.. play with it in his mouth and swirl it around. It was pretty sick.. but he tipped well.
A custy also asked me to pee on him, I refused though. I probably would of if it wasn't at work. I don't want the room to smell like piss and get in trouble hahah.
>>
>>713339397
John Donald Ford, 12180 Abington Hall Place, Reston, VA 20190
>>
Get off to sharing pics and videos of my friend's hot ex. She would be beyond humiliated if she knew so many people have seen every inch of her and have seen her sucking and fucking.
>>
you niggas need satan
>>
>>713339762
Post pics
>>
>>713339639
That's good, I wish you the best of luck. If money were no object what would you do? Sorry, not trying to pry just kinda curious is all.

Hmm, sorry you found the spit thing so gross, but that's nice of you to do it. All I can say is an attractive woman can make a man do strange things. I have never wanted to be peed on so much as to drink it. Would you, or do you think many of the girls you work with, pee in a cup if a customer was willing and then let them drink it? I only ask cause I have thought about going to a strip club and asking but no idea how that would be received. I think it'd be hot to get peed in the mouth if that's something you'd risk.

Sorry, I'm a little horny and my kinks are all out there lol.
>>
>>713339762
post some yo
>>
>>713339877
>>713339887
Is it cool to email them to you?
Anyone else too, if they want.
>>
Me and my "aunts" (Not related, fam friend) kid fucked around when we were young.
>Was 7-8 and he was 6-7
>Remember saying we should play "doctor"
>I ended up kissing him with tongue before I told him to take pants off.
>I ended up trying to finger him but it hurt him so I just rubbed his asshole while he sucked my cock.
>We were still playing when his mom walked in to ask what we were doing, Still pants off but since we were under the bed she couldn't see. Scared me so much I told him we were done.
>Ended up going to school with this kid and being semi-friends throughout highschool.
>Don't know if he remembers but I've jerked to the memory once or twice.
>If I'm high enough I can remember the smells/taste
>>
>>713338252
You are obsessing about her on a mongolian wool weaving circle

she has power over you
>>
>>713339957
[email protected]
>>
>>713339957
Ya dat b cool
>>
[email protected]
>>
>>713340046
damn
>>
>>713339886
Thanks anon! For the most part I'm fairly intelligent. I think if I could of been anything else I would of been a therapist or a tattoo artist (I love to draw, Wish I had more time for it though..)
I've been doing this for about 3 years, I've seen some other gross things. The spit story is'nt that bad to other shit I've seen lol
I recommend if you want to do that to go to a full nude club. Lots of girls (at least the ones I work with) do extras. If you offered enough I'm sure someone would do it!
>>
>>713338435
Don't blame you
>>
>>713340333
What does it take to be a tattoo artist? I have never looked into it. That seems like something you could do along with the exotic dancer.

Mind sharing what other gross things you've seen? If not that's cool too but now you've got me curious, and that's the sort of strange shit we all want to know lol.

I've actually been to a full nude club!! The girl I was with was super nice and hit me in the balls fairly hard while I jerked off which was nice of her. Overall was 10/10 and would do again.

I'd offer you as much as you wanted haha
>>
>>713339957
Bretty gud, I'm >>713340146 send moar
>>
When I was a 14 yo boy I was my schools oral cumdumpster, and would suck any cocks offered. Most were straight and just said they were horny and wanted a blowjob. By 15 rarely a day went by without me sucking a couple of cocks.
>>
>>713339957
[email protected]
>>
>>713340271
Yea. The thing is, he started asking every time I came up after (For like 5 trips) to play doctor again but I was so scared out of my fucking mind that we would get in trouble so I said no. What really gets to me is that I remember when I was even younger (preschool?) Me and a friend for some reasons stripped naked when we were playing in the basement and ended up huddling in a big huge bin together. Am I just an inheriently sexually curious kid or does /b/ think I may of been touched and not remember due to possibly blocking it out. I'm thinking this because I remember reading about how kids who are sexually abusive tend to mirror their treatment to other kids so I'm wondering if someone exposed me to this way of life or if I'm just a sexual freak by nature.
>>
>>713337305
That one was a little hard to swallow
>>
>>713340076
Not obsessing.
Just a bit concerned for a friend.

It's out of the ordinary for her to take this long to reply
>>
[email protected]

I want in on this shit
>>
>>713333110
I find this extremely hot
>>
>>713340333
Hoping you haven't left :)
>>
>>713341149
You fucking twat
>>
>>713339957
[email protected]
>>
>>713341213
u wunna fite me
>>
>>713341273
Oi fuck off you pilly pally whanka
>>
>>713340333
do you have a reddit account? Nice trips by the way :)
>>
>>713339957
go ahead [email protected]
>>
>>713341318
da fuq u soi 2 mi biich ay fuqd yi mum
>>
>>713341339
>reddit
You have to go back.
>>
I constantly fantasize about being my little sister's toilet slave.

Drinking her sweet pee, and kissing and then eating her shit out of a doggy bowl. I want her to use my tongue as toilet paper.

I've been sucking on her panties for years - finding skid marks in them and licking them clean is my favorite treat.

Pic related.
>>
>>713341273
Obivously not with that huge fucking white Knight sword you have
>>
>>713341477
hello again. i'd drink too
>>
>>713341477

Nasty but relateable.
>>
>>713341491
i kindly ask you to refrain from swearing good sir, there are ladies in this thread.
>>
>>713336628
I know, this is the most fucked up secrets thread I've ever seen
>>
[email protected]
>>
I confess I always get arouse looking at little lolis with thick body wearing lil tight shorts or leggings cuz you can notice her lil bubble butts and thick thighs..so If I have a chance I fap looking at them
>>
I licked my cousins pussy when I was maybe 4 or 5. She was 6 or 7. Bitch wouldn't suck my dick back and she told on me.
>>
>>713341477
gross but understandable
>>
>>713341907
ha you got played
>>
>>713342189
Yes I did.
>>
>>713341477
>>713341556
>>713341561
>>713342169

She's just so delicious.
>>
>>713342428
looks like so
>>
>>713340537
I think being a tattoo artist would mostly just take a lot of time and motivation which I don't have! Maybe one day I'll change my mind, because I know I can't do this forever.

I've seen a few things, nothing TOOO crazy but stories none the less. There is this old man who came in one time.. idk what was wrong with the poor fuck but he pissed all over himself. I stopped right then and there and left the room. Also seen plenty of people with poor hygiene.. men and women.
That's good you enjoyed yourself, that's what we are suppose to dooo~
I need at least tree fiddy.
>>
Why is the hooker not answering questions anymore. It really killed this thread when she left
>>
>>713341339
Nooope no reddit my friend
>>
>>713343428
Yo Hooker-chan is back
>>
>>713343418
Fair enough. You are young tho, you have several more years of doing that still in you I bet! Thanks for answering btw :)

Ahhh, I didn't realize you meant like gross gross where people hadn't showered and stuff. That's pretty nasty and kinda sad.

lol, man, if I knew where you were at I might attempt to pay you a visit lol. I wouldn't mind getting farted on (sorry)
>>
>>713343512
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And there was much rejoicing
>>
>>713343557
I'll quit when the time is right, but for now this is what I do. Its a secret I hide from a lot of people.

Yeah people are pretty fucking disgusting sometimes..

As much as I would love to fart on your face I can't say where I work ;)
>>
>>713343763
It's all good. Obviously I don't tell everyone I get on 4chan and talk about being farted on lol. We all have secrets and I guess that's why we're in this thread :)

yeah, that's sad. It'd be hard to be in your line of work and have to deal with that.

haha that's completely fair and I don't blame you. you literally do not know how hard as diamonds you got me just now saying that tho, so thanks, you are an angel. I would inhale you *hardcore embarrassed right now*
>>
>>713343930
Also was curious, do you have a reddit account?

And is the coke wearing off? I have never done it or known anyone who does, just wondered how that was going.
>>
>>713343998
Thank you anon! You are very sweet I enjoyed talking to you. Unfortunately, I dont have a reddit account. I just like to lurk on here and occasionally post.
Yeah its worn off now, I smoked a few bowl so It kinda made it wear off. I wish coke highs lasted longer and wasn't so fucking expensive.
>>
>>713344322
Thank you. It was very nice talking to you also and thank you for indulging my kink a little. You didn't have to but that was sweet too :)

Are you afraid of getting caught when you buy it? I honestly wouldn't know how to get it if I wanted it. I'm pretty sheltered I would say
>>
File: mari.png (221 KB, 888x900) Image search: [Google]
mari.png
221 KB, 888x900
i want to have sex with mari.
>>
I've been married a little over a year now and I regret it a little more every day. She is overweight and does nothing to even try to get to a healthy weight. She bathes maybe every 2-4 weeks. Wakes up late and goes to bed late, just sitting on the computer all day doing zero housework. We have no kids so she has the easiest life ever but she doesn't even want to do her part. And the sex is non existent. To be honest I have no clue why I went through with it, it has been nothing but large amounts of stress on me with all the money/time/effort Ive put into it.
>>
>>713344744
Why did you marry her? Has she changed so much since than?
>>
>>713344600
Its no problem. This is honestly just the way I talk, I'm pretty numb when it comes to talking about sexual things. Plus I'm bored af and wated to talk to strangers on the internet.

I'm not really worried, I dont look the the type of person that normally gets pulled over and my driving is great. Have not gotten stopped in years.
>>
>>713343763
i would pay you to slap my nuts too, if you wanted :)
>>
>>713345012
Oh I'm sorry, did you have a bad experience or something? Hope you weren't assaulted growing up or anything. I woke up at 5 and have been pretty bored since then too lol.

That's cool. kind of a rad life, mine is kinda lame compared to that lol.

if you ever wanted to shoot me a message, my reddit account: my4chanaccount3
Don't have to tho, just enjoyed talking to you is all. and I'm frequently bored lol
>>
>>713333110
If true you are a lucky bastard
Wish I had the balls to do something with my cousin...

>>713333872
Make sure she doesn't regret it, anon.
Never forget that her pleasure is more important than yours
>>
my mother's car tried to father me in the finger of my friend's mother.
>>
>>713345184
i say lol too much. gotta work on that
>>
>>713344744
divorce her, get out while you can, have some respect for yourself
>>
I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years and the entire time I've had a fetlife account I use to show off to strangers.
>>
>>713345400
i have an account i use to indulge my kinks and such. don't want to overwhelm my gf with all my stuff
>>
>>713345400
did you have it before you met him? Just a hard habit to kick?
>>
>>713344826
She has changed a lot since she first moved in (~6 months before getting married). She had no problem getting housework done, cooking me meals, sex, etc. Then a few months into being married bam nothing but this.
>>
>>713345723
I think it's harder to be a housewife nowadays than it was, not as much of a sense of community as there used to be.

Can she get involved with a group or hobby she likes?
>>
>>713345400
>>713345478
>>713345706
Same, I don't want to overwhelm him...and I can't quit it. And I did have it before...I just like the thrill so much I can't stop.
>>
>>713345184
Actually I grew up pretty normal, my dad wasn't around much (inb4 daddy issues) but other than that I was never molested. I just like sex and making money easy so dat works out.
I'll consider making an account, who knows maybe well become friends and i can ziplock my farts in a bag and mail em to ya.

Until then, I'll be back one day to answer more questions. Right now imma going to sleep.
Hookerchan
>>
I an married, in my late twenties, and live a totally straight life, except for one thing. I have a major cocksucking fetish. I was abused by an uncle from ages 9-15. It started when I went to his house to hangout. He let me drink beer until I was drunk. Then he just pulled out his cock and told me to kiss it. So I did. It evolved from that to me eventually sucking off him and his friends on an almost daily basis. At least several times per week. He eventually moved away, but I probably sucked off him and 3 of his friends hundreds of times. Now that I am older I constantly post to craigslist looking for guys to let me suck them off. I love being used and being a total cumdumpster. I live in a college town so its very easy to find horny guys to let me suck them off. No one knows I do this.
>>
>>713345941
Shes tried a few hobbies out but never stuck with them more than a day.
>>
File: pattygf.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
pattygf.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Colombian hookers cost anywhere from 20 to 100 dollars an hour. Sure, there are more expensive than that but you would be overpaying. I fucked this one for free because I listened to her poor sad story about how she had met a guy from France who was completely into her until one of girls that she had worked with before told him that she was a hooker.
>>
When I was 9 my 2 uncles taught me to suck their cocks and swallow their cum. I loved it and sucked their cocks at every opportunity. It only lasted till I was 13, and I was portrayed as "abused and conditioned" and nobody would believe that I had loved it.
>>
>>713346085
I feel for you. Like, I still have the desire to do kinky and weird shit on the daily. No single person could satisfy all of that. It's on me a little bit to control it, but a few messages asking for pics is about as far as it goes.

On the one hand cheating is wrong, on the other hand I'm a big believer in having a relief valve so things don't boil over and turn into something worse you know?
>>
>>713347035
>>713346085
>>713345706
>>713345478
>>713345400
My account name is chelseacarr81 if you want to chat more
>>
>>713346631
I had a similar childhood (9-13) and loved it.
>>
>>713347160
Do you have a reddit account?
>>
I have a sexual relationship with my cousin. Her bf and my gf think it's just family stuff between us.
>>
>>713347212
No sorry
>>
>>713347375
I'd love to talk to you on there if you wanted. I deleted my old Fet account and kinda don't feel like creating a new one lol.

Also, I googled your username, is that you on the Motherless site? Or someone else?

my4chanaccount3 is my reddit username
>>
>>713347186
Same here. I secretly loved it then and I love it now. The first time he offered me to one of his friends was pretty hot. I had been sucking his cock for weeks and was pretty good at it. I sucked them both off and swallowed for them both. After that they always expected it. They were both much older than me and could drive. I would suck them off at their houses, in their cars, anywhere they wanted. I felt like everyones little bitch. I still do. Not one of these guys has ever sucked my cock, and thats how I like it. I'm just everyones cumdumpster.
>>
>>713337163
Dick in a box?
>>
>>713347508
someone else
>>
>>713347892
you can get a lot of karma posting on reddit. Only takes a second to sign up. It's cool if you don't want to tho. i'd love to talk some more tho
>>
>>713347684
Same. No friends, just my 2 uncles about 27-9 when I was 9. Was 30+ years ago so no cameras everywhere and one uncle would let me suck his cock in public places so people could see how good I was. I loved doing it on buses, in play-parks, and beside primary schools. I loved every minute of it, relished having their cocks in my mouth and feeling their cum fill my mouth, and loved it when people were watching me most of all.
>>
File: 23.jpg (192 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
192 KB, 707x1000
>>
>>713348165
Thats fucking hot man. I've never done it in public, but I would have loved it, and would love to be watched sucking cock. Its still early where I am, but I am sure I will be sucking cock today. Very horny talking about this.
>>
>>713348012
ill think about it lol i like my secret life contained
>>
ITT: a lot of guys that has been forced to suck cocks in their childhood
>>
>>713348359
Primary schools were the best - find a part of the fence that can't be seen from a street, attract a few kids attention, then get on my knees and started sucking his cock as more gathered to watch. Rarely interrupted so he always fed me his cum. I loved being watched sucking my uncles cock and swallowing his cum.
>>
File: 20160326_141510.jpg (2 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160326_141510.jpg
2 MB, 1440x1080
I am a guy and was repeatedly raped as a 6 year old child but I liked every second of it. Wow, that's weird to say out loud. I have not been raped since but the desire is insane.
>>
>>713348419
haha it's all good. Would love to give you some requests :)
>>
>>713348749
Many children enjoy their "abuse", I certainly did.
>>
>>713346798
Have you tried talking to her?
Don't tell her "u got fat and lazy u bish", but just talk to her about it. Tell her that you feel kinda trapped in this situation and that she's lacking motivation and effort, not only in the relationship but overall. Maybe she just feels a bit useless and depressed and wants to do stuff, but doesn't know how.
>>
>>713348748
That is fucking hot. Sucking cock and knowing you're being watched..on your knees. Very hot.
>>
>>713348419
Do you take requests?
>>
>>713349139
on my fetlife I do
>>
I had to make several adolescent boys get naked for my job once. I feel guilty for embarrassing them.
>>
>>713335500
Post it
>>
>>713349125
I already loved sucking his cock and swallowing his cum, even if he just wanked into my mouth, but being watched took it to a whole new lwvwl. Couldn't do it today, but 9 yo me would have loved to have been filmed so others could appreciate how good a cocksucker I was, or be live-streamed sucking their cocks.
>>
>>713335500
TRIPS + DOUBLE DUBS

HOLY SHIT

C-C-C-C-CHECK EM
>>
>>713343763
>>713343930
Which of you is trolling the other I can't tell
>>
>>713334913
Femanon?
>>
>>713355027
Female
>>
>>713332668

> Survey the area while driving home from work every day.
> Never stop. Never stare. But always be learning her routine. Find out when the bus picks her up and drops her off.
> Find local phone boxes in the area.
> Start beige boxing them late at night/early in the morning when nobody is awake, to find out which line matches the number found in the white pages that matches her address.
> Consistently beige box that number at that box to learn family's plans.
> Find out when she will be home by herself.
> Since it's rural area, neighbors too far away to see/notice anything.
> Knock on door with clipboard and pen and fake census worker id.
> Shoddy fabrication, but good enough to fool a 10yo.
> Ask to speak to her parents. She should know better than to say they aren't home, but she's ten. Stay outside, calm, patient.
> Say, "That's okay. Can you call them for me?"
> She goes inside. She comes back. Funny... The phone doesn't seem to be working.

> Well how 'bout that! Bridged terminals on the phone box down the road saw to that.
> "May I come in? I would like to ask you some questions."
> Friendly. Polite. Clearly if any harm had been meant, would have only had to force way in as soon as she said parents weren't home.
> Be welcomed inside.
> Ask mundane questions about size of family, parents' jobs, school.
> Dad's working on a fix for y2k? How cool!
> Ask about likes, etc. Oh, she has an n64? Has that superman game but doesn't really like it. Ah, too bad.
> Wants a dog, but parents say no? Sorry to hear that.
> "You know, I live just down the road and my dog just had puppies last week. My wife wants to give them away. I know your parents said you can't have one, but would you like to see mine before they are gone?"
> Her face lights up. Of course she would!
> Trust has been gained.
>>
>>713355290

> She gets in the car willingly.
> Drive away.
> It isn't until the car pulls into the "driveway" that she seems confused, suspicious.
> It's actually just a fire trail in the backwoods. She was so busy bobbing her head in tune to N'Sync on Q94 that she didn't get suspicious until it was too late.
> Now comes the knockout punch.
> Her lip is bleeding and she's already unconscious.

> You know what comes next. The brand new expensive digital camcorder will preserve this memory for years to come.
> Her soft pink nipples. Her hairless bug.
> Plow her virgin girlhood. Get it all on tape.
> When she starts to wake, another fist to the face. Finally when finished, just squeeze her little throat until she stops breathing.
> Her breath and heart still and silent, the thrill and adrenaline clouding all else, take a deep breath and calm down. Allow heart rate to slow.

> Drive to the abandoned house. Nobody is around. Prince George county is pretty isolated. The old well is uncovered. Just drop her in.

> No mess. No body to be found.

> A little blood from her girlhood on the blanket and plastic sheet. Those go with her.

> A little blood on the knuckles and the passenger seat.
> Can't take any chances.
> A month later the car is "stolen" and found burned up a few miles away. (Walking home at 3AM is no fun.)
> Didn't want to wait so long, but any sooner while missing girl is on police's radar seems a little too risky.

> A few years later, they tear down that house. They build a storage shed there. The well gets a big blue plastic cap on it.

> This was over a decade and a half ago.
> To this day, nobody knows.

> Except /b/

> Nobody will believe it. Nobody will even try to find out anything else.
>>
>>713336324
If her pee is sweet, she probably has diabetes
>>
>>713352819
I think we spoke once before anon. How old are you now? Whose idea was it?
>>
>>713337230
Did you ever talk about it with one of them
>>
>>713355488
Yeah I posted this a few days ago. Felt neat being able to tell someone.
Im in my early 20's and it was my idea.
>>
>>713355599
Wasted trip sandwhich
>>
weeesnaw who who
>>
I have thoughts about sandwiches. big flappy sandwiches
>>
>>713355555
>>
I was in this thread last night
I'm a columbine survivor, was one of the few who were un touched in the library. Never really told my story but I'm willing
Will not give out any personal information.
Ama
>>
Let a guy suck my dick in the bushes of a local park early in the morning on the drunken stumble home from the city, after a good 15 minutes he asked if I wanted to go with him, went to a male sauna / spa, got some more head then got my ass fucked then fucked his ass, came in it and then he sucked me clean. Easiest $150 ever made, would do again.

Not the first guy I had been with and not the last either, not gay or bi, I'm just not afraid to let my dick out and say hi if I know it's going to be a good time!
>>
>>713355612
We spoke a few months ago, not a few days ago. I'm trying to remember all the deets.

How did you know she was a les?

What sort of girls you like? You like dudes too?
>>
I want to make $150
>>
>>713350712
Kek
>>
>>713355945
>Let a guy suck my dick
>got my ass fucked then fucked his ass
>Not the first guy I had been with and not the last either
>not gay

Yes you are.
>>
>>713355955
>We spoke a few months ago, not a few days ago. I'm trying to remember all the deets.
>How did you know she was a les?
You could tell. Not married, pretty manly in mannerisms.

>What sort of girls you like?
Closer to my age, short, weird, like me.

>You like dudes too?
Kinda. Only really feel emotional bond to other girls tho.
>>
>>713356251
what makes you weird?

I think we maybe talked about kinks and fantasy last time
>>
i fucked my sister and raped a few of her friends and no one has ever said anything to me
>>
>>713355139
Are you fucked up mentally or do you not care
>>
>>713356173

Gay is the new straight
>>
i feel like i have friends when i read these posts
>>
>>713356500
Story about sister then friends?
>>
>>713339957
[email protected]
>>
>>713357262
i fucked my sister in the ass for a couple of years well she was sleeping and she would wake up and say i know wat ur doing with a smile on her face and go back to sleep letting me cont. when she fell back asleep

i slowly started to work sexual things into everyday stuff so when i was ready to fuck her well she was awake she would love it

i spent about a month testing the waters with her and training her not to tell on me when we were doing sexual stuff

she finally stop acting like she was going to tell on me and started to ask me to do stuff t her

one day she was playing her ds in my room and i slide next to her threw a blanket over us and pulled down her pants

she tried to resist a few times by pull up her pants and saying we will get caught

i tell her no
not if we are quiet

so she lets me fuck her and it was one of the best feelings in the world

she was so god damn tight i cam in about a min

she asked if i was done

when i said yes and went to the bathroom to pee she got up smiled and went to her room

we fuck about 2 times a day after that point
this last for about 3-4 years until we got caught

now im trying to reconvince her to have sex with me

she is turning into a real bitch but me and her have a pretty cool relationship even after all that

she is also obessed with her ass now and i think its because of me

i will fuck her again its just a waiting game at this point

and her friends i raped it wasnt anything special i just fucked them well they were sleeping next to my sister

some would wake up but most just let it happen
>>
When I was 23 I was in a 3 year relationship with a 12 yo... we did everything..

I see her from time to time (she is now 17) and we are cordial, but we both seem to pretend it never happened... shit was hot as fuck
>>
>>713357604
How old was she and what do you mean she was obsessed with her ass
>>
>>713356343
I have a silly sense of humor.
Im interested in different shit than most girls.
Yeah I have kinks and some different stuff.
>>
Despite all I've said to anybody, I want children, a wife, a cat, a stable job as a librarian and a house near to the mountains.
>>
>>713357604
How old were you? Did her friends say anything? Greentext how it all came aabou
>>
>>713358019
remind me what your kinks were? Was it loli threads and stuff?
>>
>>713357965
it was when she was like 9-13
and i mean she is in love with her ass everything about it and i think its because i used to fuck her in the ass

she loves the size the shape how ppl stare when she walks by
>>
>>713339957
[email protected]
>>
>>713358133
i was about 11-12 when i first did it
no. no one has ever said anything to me about it.
and no green text it was just me fucking my sister friends well they slept. i just randomly walked into her room one night well i was horny and it all began
>>
>>713358209
Did you ever smell her asshole? What happened when you got caught
>>
>>713358480
no but it was some how always clean and ready to be fucked

and i just got yelled at and grounded for a while then nothing after that

she still knows i want to fuck her and sometimes tries and uses it to get stuff from me
>>
File: Untitled.png (475 KB, 720x910) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
475 KB, 720x910
>>713348198
>>
>>713358652
How old is she now
>>
>>713355941

Did they see you? If so, do you know why they passed you by?
>>
>>713355323
How old is this pasta?
>>
>>713358799
15 and im 19
the last thing i did with her was rub her pussy when we got high and she said she enjoyed it but didnt let me continue
>>
Well, I probably fucked up. I sent her
>Hey. I realized that even though we have spoken a fair bit, we don't actually know much about each other.

and now I am starting to think it was a dumb thing to do. I guess I should probably just wait it out? Probably won't have a lasting affect, but still
>>
>>713358181
Yeah. I think about stuff like that.
>>
>>713347160
do you mind if i add u on fetlife?
>>
>>713358931
Did you always fuck her ass? Did she ever moan?
>>
>>713359217
thought so... how little do you think about? You imagine being the little one or the big one?
>>
>>713359477
yes i fucked her in the ass almost everyday
and she really did moan as to always asking me to "play with her"
>>
>>713332668
Hired my gf niece as my admin assistant. Basically my work wife. We commute and she sucks me dry every morning. Go home and fuck my gf after work. Great cycle of my life right now.
>>
>>713359437

No way, we ended on right terms, and I never forced anything on her. She doesnt know I have hundreds of photos and hours of video of the shit we used to do.

We have talked about it in the last 3 months and she regrets nothing.
>>
>>713359813
dont get caught
>>
>>713359353
Please do!
>>
>>713359645
Idk. 10 i guess.
And i think about being both.
>>
>>713360062
Hmm. when was your first sexual experience?

you read any relevant erotica too?
>>
>>713359984
fuck no. the one thing I actually have nightmares about.
>>
>>713359998
just disclosure, im not the same guy u were talking to earlier. just some passerby who saw a common interest between us. are you still ok with that?
>>
>>713360176
I was 9 or 10. Played doctor with a cousin.

I read stuff on asstr and literotica.
>>
>>713358929

About 17 years or so.
>>
>>713361112
I like asstr. Any recommended authors?

Ever roleplayed it with anyone?
>>
>>713337766
Epiphone is shit tier, should of went with squier
>>
Me and my friends constantly do increasingly stupid shit to one-up one another.

It began with me prank-calling a guy and impersonating a doctor and convincing him to get checked out for gonnorhea, then moved onto us playing games and would find people's dox and trying to spook them. Often we would use a series of alts and voice changers to rejoin, only to do it to the person again. We made some tranny cry once.

Recently, my friends took some lighter fluid into an open-air church at night. Made a pentagram on the ground and set it alight. I convinced some nuns that one of us was terminally ill to get them to "pray" for us.

We do other stuff too, like my friend convinced a girl to suck his dick at a funeral only for her to be picked up by her boyfriend afterwards. It's like a competition to see who can get away with the most outrageous stuff.
>>
What strikes me most about these SJW's is that we grew up at the same time, had the same pop-culture influences etc. Like, we watched the same cartoons, with the same good guys and bad guys, and we both probably identified with the good guys - but they've grown up and unironically become real life villains.
>>
I've watched retards getting brutally murdered because they were so stupid thinking they were invincible/unpunishable for their criminal actions, so it was instant regret for them obviously. That'll teach them to associate with each others degeneracy, for example identity theft which these dumb fucks pay severely for in more ways than one.
>>
my biggest fantasy is seeing one of my straight friends get fucked in front of me :)
>>
No family to speak of, parents dead in crash.
Went as PSC to unstable north african country.
We guard oilpipeline from sabotage.
Shit hit the fan.
We killed alot of folks, we got killed. Country in turmoil. We got bombed by aircraft and chased by religous nutjob tribal warriors.
had to leave best friend behind, because he was paralyzed by shrapnel to spine, with just his sidearm and a handgrenade.
2/8 of crew made it out.
Came back. Not missed by anyone.
PTSD. I space out, flashbacks, nightmares from those months.
Law came that makes me risk 3 years in prison for fighting for foregin power. Aint going to prison just to get help.
Fml.
>>
I'm almost 40. Nosex November going pretty strong. Not by choice. Wife's latest excuse is dry, itchy vag, treating it with vagisil. It was a UTI before that. Before that it was her stomach bothering her. Sometimes it's the most classic of excuses: a headache.
No way to convince /b/ she's not cheating, even tho every other time I'd assume the wife would be in this situation. But I don't think she is.
It'd almost be a relief if she was, at least then it'd make sense.
Meanwhile, I just want to fuck a flat chested brown eyed brunette.
I have one in mind but I'm sure she's not interested.
I'd love to have a DDLG thing with one. I'd just love to get BJs or 69 with one.
Love little tits.
No traps tho.
>>
>>713363273
Spike her with some viagra, fuck her, then whilst she sleeps apply a few nicotine patches. Take them off before she wakes up. Do this for a few weeks. Eventually she'll associate fucking you with her nicotine addiction. No need for viagra now she wants to sate the nicotine.
>>
>>713362965
forgot to add how hearing guys tell me how they would fuck them makes me extremely horny
>>
Visit my in-laws on holiday, got there late and sister in law was asleep on the couch so we slept on the floor next to the couch. A while after my wife fell asleep I used my sleeping sister in laws hand to jerk me off. Felt amazing
>>
>>713363783

You didn't grab her tits while you did that?
>>
File: e5UFVP.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
e5UFVP.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>713332668
My ex used to kick me, beat me up, pinch and push me everywhere, even on the streets. I would ask why and he would tell me "because I am the leader".

His beatings made me depressed and once I became a cry baby he found another to jump on while we were still together.

I faked my own death(phone calls, videos, articles, news papers, you name it) until he committed suicide due to pressure.

I paid tons of money for harassment at the police.

After his death I can sleep so damn fine at night, more peacefully than ever.
Sometimes I go to his grave and burn all the flowers , gather dog poo and throw it on his grave.

I regret absolutely NOTHING.
>>
>>713364094
I tried to play with her tits and even her pussy but every time she would start moving. At one point she woke up with her hand still around my cock but instead of letting go she tightened he grip
>>
>>713337472
Nyt vittu make nukkuu
>>
>>713364477
wut?
you are a grill or a fag?
>>
>>713365253
Trap
>>
>>713337243
dreams of a neckbeard personified
>>
>>713337862
stop being such a fuckin weirdo faggot, you've been posting about this since yesterday you already fuckin failed, move on
>>
>>713364477

I don't care if you have a schlong or not.
Fucking good for you!!
I have an idealistic belief in the inherent value of all human life, but I cannot stand bullying assholes like him.
If he decides to end his own life after being an abusive asshole, then that's his failing.
But he will not be missed, at least by me.
Hell, I'm so impressed I might even be persuaded to even call you by your preferred pronouns.
Even though he killed himself, I still applaud you for ridding the world of a bully.
Thank you.
>>
>>713364759

Nice.
That would have been the time to grab the tits.
>>
>>713361112
I've written stuff on literotica. They have 18+ rules. I may try posting some of my non-18+ stuff to asstr.
>>
>>713365332
abuser abused himself to death. brutal. i'd give you a high five. also amazing that you're keeping your head together. gg.
>>
>>713364477
That's pretty fucking funny, has anyone noticed you defacing the grave?
>>
i like cock and hairy ass,
txtme 174002981923
>>
>>713355599
Tried with my sister a few months back. Figuring I could back her into a corner with it and get a blow job. I asked her pretty bluntly about a few things about it. She just got this scared to living shit expression at first. Then sh had a shit eatting grin and was giggly while sh denied it the entire time and through excuses at me. She then went upstairs and shut the door talking to my dad for about 5 minutes before heading to bed herself.
>>
had an extra zerosorry
>>
>>713366059
Thanks for the message sir.

The point is : you may beat me up, insult me, call me whatever you want until you cross a limit.
After the limit is crossed I become your worst nightmare and I don't even care about the law, I'll do my best to eliminate you and make you hurt.

And guess what, I'm a shy type of person, diagnosed with social anxiety.

Oh, the first boyfriend, uhm, I caught him in bed with a hooker. They were sleeping so I didn't bother them.
I just poked holes in the condom and let him cheat on me while I refused to have sex with him.
Turns out the escort was HIV+ and my ex has some permanent genital herpes, not sure about his HIV status.
>>713366354
you go girl
>>713366460
yes, i don't care, i walk past by everyone not giving a fuck.
>>
>>713346631
How do you find guys to let you do that??
>>
>>713337305
Did it make u gay ?
>>
Cock & hairy asshole ratings 6048377913
>>
>>713366665
Are you serious? I'm 63, nothing special and have never been without a guy willing to suck my cock. craigslist, silverdaddies, a4a, ... no shortage of guys out there willing to suck cock. and I don't care... a mouth is a mouth, an ass is an ass.
>>
>>713332668
gf has disassociative identity disorder, likely due to past history of emotional familial abuse and sexual abuse from babysitter, but she's so strong willed the other personas only manifest themselves as shadows and voices. prevents her from keeping a job longer than six months so she doesn't even try. shes on ssid (disability due to mental illness).

she wants me to marry her knowing full well she may spiral down at any moment. did i mention we have a kid? fml.
>>
>>713366524
Is she hot?
>>
>>713332668
I'm in love with my best friend (both male)
>>
>>713367516
i know this pain
>>
my dad was drunk driving and killed another guy in a different country. He knew the mayor of the city and got it covered up. He got drunk one day and told me crying. I feel guilty even though I didn't have anything to do with it. I still love my dad, but would want anyone else to be in jail for life for doing that. How can I ever settle this in my mind?
>>
>>713367980
I think we share the same feelings though he's like really touchy with me, but I'm scared to tell him cuz I don't wanna ruin our friendship like it means the world to me
>>
>>713368001

This kind of thing is why Trump wants a wall.
>>
>>713368174
Yeah I'm afraid to say anything or make a move as well, even though i get the vibe sometimes he might be interested
Thread replies: 297
Thread images: 14

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.