Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Fuck the american justice system can anyone actually defend

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 249
Thread images: 30
File: america.jpg (15 KB, 235x160) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
15 KB, 235x160
Fuck the american justice system

can anyone actually defend it? locking way too many people up, too long sentences for minor offences, etc
>>
>>713207368
>muh land of the free
>>
>>713207368
Yes. The people that don't commit crimes against other people think it works just fine.
>>
>>713207368
This is easy. "Mass incarceration" locks up assholes who would commit more crimes. That's the reason (despite SJWs claiming otherwise) that the crime rate is so low.
>>
>>713207368
25% of the people locked up worldwide are in the USA

the prisons in the USA are privat

>America is not a country, just a bussiness of fucking pain
>>
>>713208904
Who determines what's considered "crime?"
>protip: not you
You probably can't even understand the implications.
>>
>>713208904
What about non-violent crimes that don't involve theft, though?
>>
>>713207368
I don't think anything is wrong with our justice system. Innocent till proven guilty is very important.

I think you need to refocus it on to questioning the sheer number of laws and regulations we have trying to dictate our lives. I'm guessing this has to do with the "War on Drugs". Violent offences, I think we need to be stricter. Drug laws and charges, I think they need a serious overhaul.
>>
>>713207368
Its what you get when you go down the full capitalism / low welfare path... lots of people falling through the cracks and literally deaperate for thier life. Leads to lots of crime.
>>
>>713208904
How many torrents have you downloaded?
>>
>>713210121
1 in every 100 americans are behind bars. Its absurd how little can get you locked up
>>
>>713209921
Crime rates haven't falled much considering a 700% increase in prisoners over the last century. Why not focus on treatment and prevention instead of using really long sentences
>>
>>713210395
Misdemeanors even fuck people's lives up forever. Any felonies, even for non-violent ones fuck someone's life up guaranteed and limits what they can do to make it better. Even people with one felony can't escape the consequences if they leave the country. Most Western countries even ban those people with one felony. Incarceration is used as a weapon to fuck people's lives up. The whole prison system culture is where people learn how to become criminals because the whole system is against them now. It's a giant hole anyone could fall into. All it takes is someone to dig up some dirt on you. Everybody has dirt on them, if they say they don't they're liars. With mass surveillance now, the government or criminal organizations or any group with a lot of money can target and datamine you a ruin you by finding that dirt and having leo and prosecutors convict you. People don't understand that this prison system and mass surveillance, plus all the other surveillance apparatuses are linked. It's a police state.
>>
File: MassSurveillance.png (235 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MassSurveillance.png
235 KB, 1920x1080
>>713210969
>>
File: COINTELPRO.png (194 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
COINTELPRO.png
194 KB, 1920x1080
>>713211206
>>
>>713207368
>>713210121
>>713210254
>>713210565
>>713210969

>Niggers detected.
>>
>>713211837
I found another retard.
>>
>>713211837
I don't like this post. It's very rude and lacks any type of argument. How do I downvote this guy's post? I can't find the button.
>>
>>713210254
Such as what? Drug dealing, arson and DUI? Lock 'em up.
>>
so as long as the punishment is too severe for your liking, the system that enforces the sentence should be done away with, remodeled, clipped?

what do you want op give me some details
>>
>>713212210
How about illegal downloading. Are you guilty of this crime? I know you're going to lie about it.
>>
>>713211991
Welcome to /b/.
>>
File: negroes_1658583968080861959_n.jpg (28 KB, 529x482) Image search: [Google]
negroes_1658583968080861959_n.jpg
28 KB, 529x482
>>713207368
non-violent drug related sentences are far too long.
They should also just deport all niggers back to Africa and all spics back to whatever country they came from, US citizens or not. I guarantee the darkies would straighten up if they knew they were going to shipped of to Liberia if they were convcted of anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
>>
File: 56ije7ukrk6kjtyuk.png (352 KB, 520x290) Image search: [Google]
56ije7ukrk6kjtyuk.png
352 KB, 520x290
>>713212322
did you get locked up for that?
tell us you got locked up for it
>>
>>713210704
First of all, assuming that's even true, it's a numerical increase, not adjusted for population.

Secondly, violent crime rates hit a peak in 1994 when we started locking the assholes up and now its down to 1976 levels.

Success.
>>
>>713212210
We should probably go ahead and raid all the pharmacies and lock them up while we're at it.
>>
>>713212290
Non-violent crimes shouldn't be punished for as long as it is currently.
>>
>>713212524
How about hate crimes? Would you ever say the hateful racist things you say on 4chan offline? No, you wouldn't right? 1) because you're a pussy. 2) because you know it's illegal [also you're a pussy]. What I'm showing you right now is that you lack free speech in real life. But we both know if you thought you could get away with it, you'd do some hate crimes, but this is more evident of your lack of intelligence to avoid getting caught.

The Internet is your safe space.
>>
>>713212762
how long long is it currently
>>
>>713212701
Nope, pharmacies operate within the confines of the law. The product they sell is tested, they only sell to people with prescriptions and they control the amount they sell.

Drug dealers are unscrupulous criminals who will sell elephant tranq to a junkie knowing he's going to die, or force an underage girl to suck his dick because she's dopesick and has no money.

Good try, faggot. But there's a difference.
>>
>>713212538
Increase in incarceration has reduced crimes, but only slightly. What about all the more or less innocent ending up in prison. Prison shouldn't be targeting misdemeanors but rather the people dangerous to society. Many smaller offences should be handles with a fine imo.
>>
>>713212801
how much time would i spend in jail for calling jamal a nigger on facebook since you are such a fucking expert.

ill give you a fucking hint. 0 minutes.
thats right tyrone. because you never wrote anything relating to law, and no sentient being would see the day that you do.
>>
>>713213005
You bootlicking cucks need to get a reality check.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bayer-admits-it-paid-millions-in-hiv-infection-cases-just-not-in-english/
>>
>>713213005
And if drugs weren't illegal, then people wouldn't have to go to the murderunderagedrape nigger to get them.

Nice try, faggot.
>>
>>713212868
Well, depends on the offence, but it shouldn't be more than a year. There is of course exceptions, but i generally think many offenders should be treated and be handled in other ways. Let them pay, do some community work, or lock them up for a few months. Of course there is examples of people deserving longer prison times, but i do believe prevention and rehabilitating should be first priority.
>>
>>713212801
You can call people a nigger in real life. That's not illegal.
>>
>>713213060
You don't go to prison over a misdemeanor. That's jail. There is a difference.
>>
>>713213060
Prison is for felonies. Jail is for misdemeanors. A misdemeanor means you are locked up for less than a year.

Yeah, everyone who is locked up is innocent. Just ask them. They might not have done the thing they were locked up for, but they did other shit. Be respectable, dress nice, hang out with square people, don't get face tattoos and drive a decent car and you avoid going to jail. Its that simple.
>>
>>713213495
Sorry, i got it mixed up. Still. I think it's unnecessary in many cases.
>>
>>713213282
i find this kind of dull man. i work with people who have had a turn in life (kind of job that $20 an hour is chump change). i honestly dont see a criminal history ruining it for everyone. i agree its fucked that 20 years down the road you go clean and still cant legally buy a gun, but it seems like a poor excuse to say its too easy to be criminalized and held down.
>>
File: w34tw6wj56ju.jpg (94 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
w34tw6wj56ju.jpg
94 KB, 1920x1080
>>713213120
we are talking about real crimes here thank you gtfo
>>
>>713213153
>http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bayer-admits-it-paid-millions-in-hiv-infection-cases-just-not-in-english/

Good luck suing your local dopeboy for selling bad product. Maybe just suck his cock for better product?
>>
File: ZionistTrump.jpg (302 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
ZionistTrump.jpg
302 KB, 1200x1600
>>713213120
You wouldn't call Jamal a nigger offline unless you planned on committing violent hate crimes. Which is why you come online to express your violent nature and not offline. But what this online freedom does is let the government or whoever else datamine you and have a psychological profile of you. The government isn't concerned with random crimes, but trends, networks of people with similar beliefs like yours and you're being monitored if you ever plan to act or join in on a concerted effort with other racists to do hate crimes or other violence, such as violent resistance against the state.

So the government will let you call someone a nigger online, but not let you go out and commit violence against who you hate in masses because the whites in the government know it will lead to what you hope for a race war with numerous whites dying and at worse a level of civil disobedience and rioting in every US city that has never been seen yet in American history.

What it really shows when you call people niggers online is that you're a pussy. A real white nationalist who trains his marksmanship in the woods, plotting the time to initiate a succession similar to the Civil War, would keep his fucking mouth shut- his fingers apprehensive to be a loudmouth on the Internet, where the FBI is watching him and his inner circle.
>>
>>713213661
I don't know about other states but here in GA you can get your rights back if it's a nonviolent felony such as drugs or whatnot. Got a friend that ran from the cops with about a pound of meth. Did two weeks in jail(parents let him sit and think a bit), bonded out, pled out for probation, and paid his fines. Once it was all over he went to the judge and showed that he turned out better for it and got his rights back. He votes and buys guns and even has his weapons carry permit.
>>
>>713213914

That's how it should be everywhere. Give people a chance to better themselves instead of marking them for life
>>
>>713213272
Ok, fine, lets sell them at the pharmacy then. But the niggers will still ruin neighborhoods and kill people because that's all they know. They're certainly not going to bother getting a permit. And they'll just sell for cheaper so the dopeheads and tweakers will still come to them, still die, still steal your shit to buy it.
>>
>>713213905
You're missing the point. We can call Jamal a nigger to his face all day long. That's not illegal. It's the tying him to the back of the truck and driving till he's just a neck that's illegal. And the govt thought this was extra bad given the racial reasons behind it so that whole "hate crime" is just a list of qualifiers that allows the person throwing books at us to throw a couple more while they're at it. If we don't get violent then he's in the wrong for attempting to beat our ass and not being man enough to handle a few words.
>>
>>713213842
Google how Pepsi sold products with ABORTED FETUS materials in it. I just gave two major examples of how corporations get away with crimes. The people doing all the major crimes rarely get caught, unless they are targeted by their own inner circle for some reason.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Shkreli

Oh, but Jamal is such a criminal because he sold some crack that some white guys brought into the country, and whose illegal drug trade is ran by nothing but white people at the top.

You people are absurd.
>>
File: 511cce0556343.gif (622 KB, 456x266) Image search: [Google]
511cce0556343.gif
622 KB, 456x266
95% of the people in prison are black/hispanic.

>The System works!
>>
>>713213905
>You wouldn't call Jamal a nigger offline unless you planned on committing violent hate crimes
kek. thats retarded. you are running off the basis that i would be attacked by niggers if i called a nigger a nigger offline, therefore you acknowledge that niggers are violent apes.

>check fucking mate
>nigger
>>
>>713212409
>>713212762
>>713213060
>>713213282
>>713213596
>>713214090

Superpredator niggers detected.
>>
>>713214198
>We can call Jamal a nigger to his face all day long.
No you don't.

If your goal would be calling someone a nigger to incite them to violence that is a crime. You don't understand this is a crime? Your explanation even makes you more guilty of a hate crime. It's premeditation. But like I said, you're a pussy and you're a liar and you won't ever do shit offline. You will only remain on the Internet in your safe space here. Get mad.
>>
>>713214372
See:
>>713214536
>>
>>713214252
I'm not one of the anons you're responding to but I just don't get your point. Every body agrees that the people bringing crack in the country or at the top of the trade should be locked up, no matter their color. Are you trying to argue that reducing sentences for the small time dealers will help catch the big guys ? What's your point ?

>>713214328
Ask any black or hispanic cop why that's the case.
>>
>>713214536
>You don't understand this is a crime?
cite 1 reliable source where i guy got sent to jail for making kongo go ape shit over 1 fuckin word
>>
>>713213905
Everything you said is invalidated by your first statement. Calling someone a racial slur to their face is not a violent hate crime.

However, doing so can cause a violent reaction, and then you can press charges for assault.
>>
>>713214252
>ABORTED FETUS materials

You mean like here?: http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/pepsi.asp

How could you be so fucking stupid to think that?

If anything is absurd, its comparing a pharmacy to a dope dealer. If anything goes wrong with the pharmacy or products, you've got some sort of recourse. At least with the dealer, they get locked up but the short sighted criminal apologists want to cry "muh racism!"
>>
>>713214559
kek. bait thread guy you got me
>>
>>713214660
>then you can press charges for assault
i think thats what boogaloo was mad about. going ape shit is frowned upon in a normal and functioning society but needs to stop with the punishments
>>
>>713214623

http://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=tp&tid=37

http://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=tp&tid=314

What you're also doing is pussyfooting. What you really meant to say is you want to call Jamal a nigger offline in order to incite him to violence so that you can then murder him and claim it was self-defense. This is the heart of hate crimes, it's your formula. You premeditate murder when you do this too. Did you not also know that murder is illegal now? But like I said, most of you are shittalkers and won't ever do shit, THAT is why you call Jamal a nigger only on the INTERNET.
>>
>>713209921
It's not that simple...there is the Roe V. Wade thing, among a myriad of other causes. Mass Incarceration? Gee maybe for profit prison has something to do with that.
>>713210704
Because the people who own privatized prisons also own the politicians--'hey you, senator, congressman, make more and more restrictive laws with stiffer punishments so we can lock up as many people as possible on the taxpayer's dime, and we'll give you a cut on the low.' Simple.
>>
>>713214896
post face and time stamp saying hey you "fkn racist" so i know you arent just trying to rustle my jimmies.

please im dying to know you arent just baitfag
>>
>>713214666
We're talking about corporations, governments with so much power they can do all the worst crimes and get away with it, while Jamal, who sells the crack he got from these white people gets locked up for the best years of his life while those whites profit off of it. That's the real crime.
>>
>>713210969
Even if someone gets found innocent or gets a case dismissed it still fucks their shit up, financially, reputation, all kinds of ways.
>>
>>713214252
you fucking imbecile, the products are tested on LAB GROWN CULTURES OF CELLS TAKEN FROM ABORTED FOETUSES,

TESTED ON

CELLS

IN A PETRI DISH

NOT ACTUALLY ADDED TO PEPSI

You read this story on the website naturalnews.com didnt you? a site well known for publishing hypersensationalist bullshit, thats verging on slander.

How stupid can you get? it even says in the article what the process is, or did you just read the headline and think "shit"?
>>
>>713214896
>statistics
>hate crime records
>no given examples
now you are just being stupid
>>
>>713207368
>way too many people up, too long sentences for minor offences, etc
If that's the case, then how come you explain ghettos and drug trafficking in USA being so prevalent?
Not nearly enough locked up people or punishment should be higher. USA is most of all lacking in arresting the top bosses, then low tier solves itself.
>>
File: 1480251124565.jpg (34 KB, 417x405) Image search: [Google]
1480251124565.jpg
34 KB, 417x405
>>713207368
As long as it keeps decent numbers of unnecessary dark 'people' off the sidewalks... it's a good thing.
>>
>>713212538
Legalized abortion in the early 70's is why, not 'locking the assholes up'. All those unwanted people who would have led fucked up, abused lives weren't around to become criminals in the '90's.
>>
>>713215079
True. This is how Michael Jackson was the target of character assassination after he started becoming socially conscious to the powers that be's dismay. They targeted him and ruined him with false accusations alone. It was never meant for him to be convicted because he was innocent. But the accusations were the goal, that's what ruined his public image. This is also the reason he started using the prescription drugs he used that led to his death.

They do this a lot. Bill Cosby is another example.
>>
>>713214896
Both of your links require an actual crime being committed. Not just nigger calling. And I called Jamal a nigger because he is one.
>>
File: abortedbabyjuice.jpg (55 KB, 1442x561) Image search: [Google]
abortedbabyjuice.jpg
55 KB, 1442x561
>>713215169
>shilling for Pepsi Co
Go drink an aborted baby.
>>
>>713215353
or, or, go and read some actual research instead of absorbing headlines from retarded clickbait websites you fucking spastic
>>
>>713215040

Its not fucking true. Don't you realize that on the other side of the supposedly criminal corporations are blood sucking mass tort litigation attorneys who are looking for any class action lawsuit they can get their hands on? Your first link about Bayer proves that very point.

Up front, they might do fucked up shit, but in they end they pay. If one of Jamal's custies dies, there is about nothing that can be done. Even if you can lock him up, the family isn't getting shit.
>>
>>713215243
How did the drugs get to the ghetto? How do the guns get there? Think about it critically.

Gary Webb died for your people's sins.
>>
>>713215040
Is that the myth going around the gettho ? Because the ones getting most of the cake are the mexican cartels right now. And the ones paying the price are the tax payers and the innocent getting killed in crossfires.
>>
File: solid theory anon.jpg (43 KB, 360x329) Image search: [Google]
solid theory anon.jpg
43 KB, 360x329
>>713215298
?
>>
>>713215466
Explain the HIV in Bayer products. I'm curious about what naive, bootlicking non-thoughts you have about it.
>>
>>713215485
See:
>>713215498
>>
>>713215498
How? Somebody on top allowed it to be smuggled through the border, some cops not doing their jobs. Because they like to sell drugs and they like extra money charging you for crime. System is build to milk money, not to make you happy.
>>
File: Violent-Crime-Rate-Chart1.png (13 KB, 500x315) Image search: [Google]
Violent-Crime-Rate-Chart1.png
13 KB, 500x315
>>713215284
This chart says otherwise. They were born in the 70's became full grown assholes, got arrested and locked away long enough to not bother the decent people.
>>
I'm not in prison, so I can't be assed to care.
Don't commit crimes, it's not hard. And that's coming from a dirty spic.
>>
>herp derp interpretation of the law is hard

I Don't Know the Difference Between Illegal and Immoral the Thread, starring (You)
>>
>>713215485
They have so much money that it doesn't matter how much they have to spend on a settlement. They also know they can put HIV and aborted baby fetuses in their products and cucks will mindlessly defend their actions. That's only two of the numerous filth they feed to the dumbed down masses.
>>
>>713215591
It's not a myth. It's the reality. Behind every criminal organization and illegal business, it's white men running it, Jews ultimately, but whites are used as their dogs.
>>
>>713215814
Aborted baby fetuses again? Holy Christ you are too stupid to live.
>>
>>713215655
thats a completely different issue, and has nothing to do with you beleiving a retarded clickbait story about pepsi, the HIV in "bauer products" was actually hiv infected blood from a batch of donated blood, which for some reason uised to be all mixed together in the usa, in the uk, it was illegal to mix it all together for repackaging.
So, its not in "bayer products" as you seem to think, it was part of what is now known as the "tainted blood scandal" FS man, your such a fucking tin foil hat wearing idiot. do you only read headlines or somehting? is everything TL'DR to you?
>>
>>713215591
You mentioned Mexican cartels. I also want to inform you that this is the reason there will be no wall, those drugs need to go through the Mexican border. American addicts are big business so there will be no wall, ever. Those drugs will always flow through the border. Again, it's because white elites are allowing it and they will not put a wall up and lose those funds just so you can feel safer in the Southwest. Also the internal crime stemming from this within the Southwest needs to occur, crime is also big business so that crime is also needed. I don't feel like explaining it, google sociological studies on how crime is necessary for the American economy as it is today. It's only necessary because those at the top benefit from it, because only their income matters, not your safety or your social harmony and peace.
>>
File: DonahueLevitt.jpg (57 KB, 533x453) Image search: [Google]
DonahueLevitt.jpg
57 KB, 533x453
>>713215766
And pretty much anyone can find data and stats in support of any contention aff or neg, on pretty much any topic.
>>
>>713207368
Apart from some racists, this was a very informed and well discussed thread.

Congrats op. First decent thread in a while.
>>
>>713215720
>Somebody on top allowed it to be smuggled through the border
Do you not understand how much corruption is required for this and how much it happens? Also that "somebody" are white people who happen to be the worst criminals in this whole story, yes worse criminals than all the Jamals out there combined.
>>
>>713216452
Yeah and yours matches exactly what mine said. Violent crime peaked in 1996 and once mass incarceration started, it went down.

Why the fuck is this even a question? Could abortions have an effect on criminals not being born? Maybe, but the pop-economist, faux-academic theory seems to almost be intentionally used to discredit the effect of locking people up.

Its bizarre. When faced with the most obvious reason, people want to pick the unlikely one, I guess because it supports their worldview. Abortions are great, jail is bad. Fucking stupid.
>>
>>713216205
>>713216715

we elect a guy hoping this issue could be addressed.

niggers and spics fighting us based on it tooth and nail.

"yall white people are the problem"

fuck you, if you have issues with being dealt with when you act up, then take your justice as it shall be served like your shitty rap battle movies.
fuck it. mandatory black sentence extension has seemed very considerable, and reasonable given the shit your race is causing
>>
>>713216299
You're the worst kind. You feel like you are redpilled but you just agglomerate theories and complotist theories without any worry about logic.
The wall has nothing to do with drugs passing or not, the cartels would find some other ways without problem. the wall probably won't happen just because Trump doesn't want to pay for it. Crime isn't necessary for the American economy, the politicians are paid by legal lobbies and businesses, the addicts is not a big business for anyone except the dealers themselves.
>>
>>713216788
If you support mass incarceration of non violent offenders, then there's no explaining to you what's wrong with the situation.
>>
>>713215313
>And I called Jamal a nigger because he is one.
Not offline you don't.
>>
>>713217203
Here's what you do. Spend a day in a prison with "non-violent" offenders and see how you do. Non-violent is what they got convicted of. They're as dangerous as the violent ones.

And if you're one of them already, then you know you did some other fucked up shit you never got caught for.

Why the fuck would I spend 3 seconds even thinking about people that did shit to get themselves locked up when decent people with jobs who work every day, go to school, take care of their kids without welfare are getting fucked every day? Fuck the criminals, let them rot. Don't like prison? Follow the fucking rules and you'll find yourself free.
>>
>>713216967
Remember what I said after Trump's presidency is over and still there is no wall. Also, take a visit to the numerous drug rehabs all over the country and ask them if inpatient numbers have decreased.

I know what I'm talking about. I'm just asking you to be patient and wait. Do what I advise to do and you'll see I'm right. But knowing your type you'll think of some delusion to hide the realities once again. Maybe a stork is bringing in the drugs?
>>
>>713216788
According to a Wikipedia article which cites USDOJ/BOJ stats, "Violent crime was NOT responsible for the quadrupling of the incarcerated population in the United States from 1980 to 2003."
>>
>>713217679
You didn't even read my post.
>>
>>713216906
What race runs the drug trade?
>>
>>713217203

Was the law published when they committed the crime? Yes.

Did they commit the crime anyway? Yes.

Was it really that hard to not sell drugs/download cp/break into your neighbor's house? No.

Then why the fuck should I care?

After the fact, you don't get to say "let mee goo, not faiirr."
>>
>>713217667
This is not a free country anymore. Good luck with your authoritarian future.
>>
>>713217348
Still perfectly legal for me to do so. And no. I wouldn't. But not because of some irrational fear that Jamal is in fact an irrational chimp that will beat me to death over some words. But because I'm very unlikely to encounter a Jamal where I live. Either way. There are no legal repercussions for calling Jamal a nigger to his face and simply walking away.
>>
>>713217667
Implying you've never broken any laws before? Im sure you have broken a few laws at some point in your life yourself.
>>
>>713217867
pretty much every black man i see on the streets pushing drugs....

it doesnt matter who is in charge. niggers are only good for handling shit that gets them in trouble or running from cops.

go ahead and argue this though. /b/ has "shit for brains" in all corners. you fit right in
>>
>>713217745
>citing unfounded commentary in a Wikipedia article as evidence

thatsnotevidence.jpg
>>
>>713217865
I read it. If a wall doesn't have anything to do with the drugs coming in, then why the FUCK do you think a wall is important? The Mexicans need to be smuggled to bring the drugs in, the drugs aren't walking by themselves across the border. The Mexicans AND the drugs are being smuggled in. If no Mexicans are coming across the border, the drugs won't be coming over to feed American junkies. Yes, a wall would work, a very technologically advanced wall, one even better than the Israeli wall, with more manpower and better arms, yes this kind of wall will keep out the Mexicans and the drugs they bring in. But like I said, this wall will not be built because the whites who run the drug trade will not allow it because of their mammon.

Just wait and see. You'll see.
>>
>>713207368

This guy >>713208904 is right. I worked 10 years in law enforcement and can confirm that the majority of people in prison belong there.
>>
>>713218130
>being this delusional
>>
>>713218114
Yes, but I fully expected to suffer the full consequences of my actions for doing so without claiming racism, classism, ableism, income inequality, or gender discrimination after the fact.

Simple but powerful statement: Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
>>
>>713218168
He just gave you the source from the government you moron.
>>
>>713216906
this has literally nothing to do with what i said about you absorbing headlines, like literally nothing at all.

And for the record, i'm a trump supporter also
>>
>>713218452
dont get your jimmies rustled son.
wrong anons
>>
>>713218310
hahaha yea mann epic.
you show him.
yea.
>>
>>713217968
It's the present. And anyone that steals/sells drugs/destroys property/burglarizes homes or similar shitty things should feel free to leave, have their freedom revoked, or reform themselves. Hopefully the shitheads will figure it out. Either way, I don't give a fuck about them.
>>
>>713218130
>>713218623

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-Nw7HbaeWY

See:
>>713218281
>>
>>713218788
music was crap.
thanks though, i guess
>>
Let's pretend we are intelligent by questioning everything. Including the irrelevant.
>>
File: MIA.jpg (307 KB, 1047x1572) Image search: [Google]
MIA.jpg
307 KB, 1047x1572
>>713218982
MIA is a goddess. That's from her last album too, she's retiring. Says she wants to raise her child. I think the government finally got to her with COINTELPRO, they've been targeting her because she was getting too political and put pressure on her. Google it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heEKez1l5V8

http://metro.co.uk/2006/05/25/us-bans-rapper-over-her-lyrics-155173/

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/11393792/nfl-singer-mia-reach-settlement-super-bowl-xlvi-middle-finger

Murica. Fuck yeah. :|.jpg
>>
>>713218451
The source is irrelevant because the supposed fact that people were locked up for other shit just means they were prevented from committing violent crimes. Criminals weren't given a chance to murder/rape/rob someone because they were locked up on non-violent charges.

But that sentence in the Wikipedia article doesn't even come with a citation.
>>
AJS is a for-profit industry nothing more, OP.

That's why there is no real justice.
>>
File: IMG_5976.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5976.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>713207368
You're clearly not from America.

It works well most of the time. It is imperfect. But typically, the people committing the most and most dangerous crimes feel justice the most.
>>
>>713218282
Eat shit pig.
>>
>>713219397
>MIA
>from UK
>several rights activist attempts
>has an interest in american politics
are you seeing why this might make me cringe?
>>
>>713220376
>your lack of awareness of information although on the Internet
>implying implications
>showing me how low your IQ must be
>thinking the US is the only country with a border
Are you seeing how this is making me cringe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oDK6_T-rk8
>>
>>713208904
Till the cops get the wrong adress for their "bust in kill everyone game" and a family of 4 gets traumatized because of some facist Nazi dickwagons.
>>
>>713220571
you can suck my dick if you want. im not interested in your shit taste for music.
tl:dr has nothing to do with I.Q you subhuman sack of shit. your content is boring.
goodbye, and remember, please kys
>>
>>713207368
FUCK THE AMERICAN JUSTICE SYSTEM FOR ACTUALLY LOCKING UP PEOPLE WHO BREAK THE LAW! FUCK IT TO HELL!!!!
>>
>>713207368
Hey, at least it's better than Chile's system:
>Be a thief
>Go to court
>Sentence: Freedom OR Preventive Prison.
>Max. Sentence: Some months in jail.
>>
File: anarchist02-large.png (17 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
anarchist02-large.png
17 KB, 600x600
The solution. Is revolution. If u panzies would realize your being farmed, and that the police are the herders, we could bring this bullshit to an end.
>>
>>713220648
I'm another anon. Happens all the time too.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/10/17/shoot-me-shoot-me-kill-me-a-texas-woman-shouted-at-police-now-shes-dead/

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/king-black-man-shot-cops-calling-report-robbery-article-1.2762748

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/austin-police-fatally-shoot-woman-after-mental-health-call-n667241

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/NYC-66-Year-Old-Deborah-Danner-Shot-and-Killed-by-Police-in-Bronx-397561821.html

http://www.12news.com/news/local/valley/woman-shot-killed-on-freeway-during-911-call/315393592

http://time.com/4542426/washington-armed-pregnant-woman-killed/

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/unarmed-man-shot-by-police-in-california-is-mentally-sick-sister-says-in-video/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/renee-davis-police-shooting_us_580f9747e4b0a03911ef14ec

http://abcnews.go.com/US/nypd-failed-woman-shot-killed-sergeant-police-commissioner/story?id=42916864

http://www.cbs46.com/story/23672195/woman-says-alpharetta-police-shot-her-in-retaliation
Also this type of thing:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/08/05/social-worker-calls-911-because-shes-afraid-of-a-police-officer-he-then-violently-arrests-her/
>>
>>713218282
I'm a nice, honest, make the world a better place kinda guy but you Nazi buttmunchers dont care. One little stress induced outburst from working 2 jobs for next to nothing and you lock me up. Like I said I'm a nice guy but when evil, sadistic shit sticks like you opress me I wanna rape you to death with your families bones and strong your guys up from the town hall like Christmas decorations. The entire world would be better off with you and your family dead. You are subhuman piece of horse shit and I am better than You in every way. I'm kinder than you, smarter than you, a harder worker than you and I contribute more to the world on a day to day basis than you ever will in your entire life. You are a waste of a life and you disgrace your entire species by merely being alive. Start being a decent, caring person or die in a hole.
Good day sir
>>
>>713218281
>2016
>Thinking drugs only can get into the US via beaner mail

It's not like we don't get any cocaine in Europe.
>>
>>713220835
I'm not gay. Try one of the trap threads that you like so much. I'm sure they will suck your chode and fuck your boipucci for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvMkI2jvGFE
>>
>>713218748
So your saying the entire United States government should leave america? Because they do all of that it's just that they're in charge so they get to completely disregard the rules cause whose gonna stop them? They smuggle in drugs (confirmed), steal people's houses and belongings and take their kids away and give them to murderers (confirmed), attempt horrendous blacco flag operations (CONFIRMED CONFIRMED CONFIRMED) shall I go on?
>>
>>713221307
Cocaine and marijuana comes through the Mexican border. Maybe Trump will build a sky dome wall to block all the airplanes and immigrants? Maybe the opium/heroin that strangely comes from the country the US is occupying [Afghanistan] will also be blocked by your god-emperor Trump? You retards are clueless as fuck. Do you think it's Afghans are smuggling drugs in their asses into the US? It's your white government agents, stupid.
>>
>>713221205
>The entire world would be better off with you and your family dead.

Funny, I think the same thing about criminals.
>>
>>713221178
this.
>>
>>713221721
You either replied to the wrong post or didn't understand shit of mine.
>>
File: 1475284430122.jpg (90 KB, 568x799) Image search: [Google]
1475284430122.jpg
90 KB, 568x799
>>713215353
Kek.
>>
>>713221617
>blacco flag
AlexJonesFag confirmed
>>
>>713221178
I don't think anarchism is possible. Listen to the shit for brains that comes out of these mindless drones. If anarchy occurs with no central power, warlords would gain power through violence and these are the type of bootlicking cucks that would gladly kill for other people for bread and milk. So you'd have a bunch of violent syndicates constantly killing each other. At least the way it is right now, they're afraid of prison so they won't do shit.
>>
>>713221819
A criminal is someone who has broken the law. I think that's fairly irrelevant. What's important is whether or not were dealing with an unethical person. By definition the ppl that run this country and the world are unethical but not criminal. (most of them). You should be looking at whether a person leaves the world a better place than he found it, not whether or not he blindly follows a ridiculously long and frequently arbitrary list of rules he didn't even have a say in creating.

Tldr; your a sheeple.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 960x960
>>713207368
>can anyone actually defend it?
Without it, my home would be a lawless wasteland. My family would likely be raped and murdered on a weekly basis.

Don't dress up your shitpost to look like an actual argument. All you want to do is bitch about things you have no intention of trying to fix or even understand fully
>>
>>713207368
Most people dont understand that 99% of the people in prison talk themselves into it.
They either confess unprompted at a traffic stop or act like an asshole and fight the cop turning a ticket into arrest.
Then in court they are offered a fine or probation, but instead try to argue the law.
Add in tossing out insults and you have a judge/jury that hates you.
>>
File: supermalevitalityrapetrain.jpg (43 KB, 768x384) Image search: [Google]
supermalevitalityrapetrain.jpg
43 KB, 768x384
>>713222062
You hate Alex Jones you globalists scum?! Well guess what, I hate you too. I hate your guts you sniveling croney suckup. You clearly don't filter the harmones out of your water and it's lowered your iq, and for that, you need to be hung up from a tree I'm sorry to say.
Now, I don't mean that literally. I'm speaking in a metaphysical spiritual sense. In that same metaphysical sense I want to snap your neck because I'm super charged with super male vitality and patriotism and gravitas...
I apologize, I'm having flashbacks from when I fought off four of Bill Clinton's henchmen in a parking lot.
>>
>>713221884
You're not too smart are you. Just because other drugs come from somewhere other than Mexico doesn't mean the cocaine and marijuana is going to stop coming from Mexico into the US. If the cartels even ever were challenged by another power they could easily go to war with them. They have certain territories that they claim so no one is going to challenge the cartels' region of control.

Also, I'm informing you that the wall will not be built for these reasons, also because it's whites in federal agencies partnering with the cartels, they control it.

Also, I'm informing you that government agents are also bringing in the opium/heroin that comes from Afghanistan. The poppy fields are in Afghanistan, that's the product that gets to America. And like I said, it's government agents bringing it into the US, not Afghans smuggling it into the US by their asses.

>tl;dr you are a moron.
>>
>>713222380
>My family would likely be raped and murdered on a weekly basis.

You know shit got real when after being killed people keep raping your dead relatives at least once a week.
>>
>>713222151
Replace "violent syndicalists" with "governments" and youll see that's exactly what we have now. But in an anarchism it wouldn't be on a mass scale nor funded by tax dollars. Also i agree society is for the most part idiotic. But i also know thats due more to a laughable education system and a society designed to stupify ppl. Two things that would definitely not be the case in an anarchism. It would simply take time, like all sociological changes.
>>
>>713222569
> I was saying the same shit your are trying to convince me of

>Comfirmed retard
>>
>>713222675
I understand, but the people have to fundamentally change first. These people need to learn how to be more than human. I'd usually say these people need to learn to be human, but look what humans have been doing all these centuries, the same evil. These people need souls.
>>
>>713222380
Why??!!?? Like all anyone wants too do is rape and murder ppl. That's just unrealistic. Ppl want food , water, shelter, etc. Your families orifices are very low on the list of wants for the large majority of ppl
>>
>>713222767
lol oh oops.

But yeah, whites are running all these Western illegal drug trades, ultimately it's secular Jews running it, but whites are used as dogs by them to do the dirty work.
>>
>>713222859
Check Peter Vallentyne , Philippe Van Parijs and Hillel Steine. Anarchist system has been revised a lot since Bakunin.

Most of us (usually) don't go around throwing Molotovs anymore and it's a lot more realistic as a functioning system.
>>
>>713222859
The humans of the past have always been subjugated to some type of brainwashing. They're already humans with souls, they're just brainwashed is all. They need deconditioning. The ppl in power however definitely need shot.
>>
>>713222309
You're* one too. Your grasp of the English language is shaky at best, and yet you think you understand something as complex as national government. That's a joke if ever I've heard one. You're just another asshole who thinks he knows better and you're approaching the subject in the typical pissed-off-teenager way: by lashing out at something that doesn't agree with you.

By pretending the justice system is nothing but bad, you're just as much of an ignorant, tail following sheep as any person who believes the justice system is nothing but good.
>>
>>713223117
>coffeehouse-anti-direct-action-pussy detected
>>
We've politicized the prison system.

We let feelings dictate policy.
>>
>>713221819
Exactly but helping your fellow man shouldn't be criminal. Feeding the homeless shouldn't be criminal. Making those things criminal is the real criminal act. Only show cruelty to the cruel and only murder the murderers. Is it wrong to kill a murderer? Yes you say? What about the 5 people he kills in the future? Now is it wrong to kill him never he kills someone else? Yes you say because he might not kill someone else? Why won't be kill someone else? His only murder was killing the man that murdered his family and got off on a technicality. Then it should be a crime. Someone who just likes killing won't change and they should be killed."Oh then you're just as bad as they are" you say. We'll your fucking retarded to not get the difference between a crazy murderous asshole and someone who only kills those types of people. Murder CAN be the right thing and denying that will lead to our destruction. And who decides all this you say? COMMON FUCKING SENSE! !! NOT GOD OR ARBITRARY LAWS BUT GODDAMN FUCKING COMMON SENSE
>>
>>713222937
And? Are you actually so blinded by the point that you're trying to make that what you just said made any sense to you at all?

Yes, murderers and rapists are in the minority--but that doesn't change the fact that without a justice system to stop/deter them, it would go completely unchecked. Mob/vigilante justice would quickly take its place and the end result would be a much more violent and dangerous country to live in.

You're better off keeping your ideas to yourself until you sober up
>>
>>713222062
Wrong fucktard look up operation Northwoods and Alex Jones can suck my dick hes a dipshit
>>
>>713223423
Gas is expensive nowadays, brah, I enjoy a good urban warfare now and then, buy it's not very sustainable on the long run.
>>
File: 300px-Anarchist_flag.svg.png (1 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
300px-Anarchist_flag.svg.png
1 KB, 300x200
>>713223239
I didnt say its nothing but bad. My point was we would be better off without it. I guarantee you've never even considered what it could be like if the "justice" system didn't exist. Furthermore if the government didn't exist. You've accepted the economic prosperity of America, and now support Damn near anything it does or is. Eating right out of the trough.
>>
>>713210217
No it's common sense dickwad something that very few people seem to have even though it's biologically programmed into us
>>
File: futureancestors.png (410 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
futureancestors.png
410 KB, 1920x1080
>>713223159
After all my studying I've come to accept what's going to happen. I believe totalitarianism is the future. It may even be a type that's even hyper-totalitarian, like eventually post-human, cybernetic-totalitarianism. I'm still researching about the technological singularity because that's pivotal to what I'm talking about. Yes, something like The Matrix, but not exactly because using humans as batteries is retarded and not at all efficient, useless really. I have a theory that once a brain-computer interface is invented and superintelligent artificial intelligence is invented (with the assistance supercomputers of modern technology) our minds could be mapped by the AI and our bodies won't be needed anymore, so essentially the whole of humanity would be post-human then. I'm digressing though. It sounds like I'm talking about something really futuristic, but the technological singularity is predicted to occur as near as 2040, possibly in our lifetimes, definitely in our next generation. I find it strange that it's so close and only few people are talking about it and just going about their business as if everything is not about to change. Everything is going to change. The question is whether it's good or bad. Also, we may already be living in a computer simulation created by our future ancestors and all this is just a simulation they are carrying out to witness their origins. The way people are totally mindless drones is evidence this is a simulation. All the memes, how easily people brainwashed, mind controlled just by repetition alone is proof. Most of these people seem to lack a real conscious, to lack the desire to want to understand the reality of things.
>>
>>713223731
>because killing the fucks creates a more dangerous society than locking them up, psychologically torturing them a bit, then letting them back out.

Besides by the time a cop gets to your house and decides he gives a fuck your family will already have been raped and murdered. And your tax dollars won't be used to house and feed the guy that destroyed your family.
>>
>>713223884
>I guarentee you've never thought about a subject that you just commented on fairly thoroughly

This is how I know you don't even understand the words out of your own mouth, let alone mine. Forget I said anything and continue on with your scatterbrained teenaged rants
>>
>>713207368
Served on a jury twice, I can say both times the system worked. On the whole I think it works pretty damn well. The tards making most of the laws though that is another story.
>>
>>713223869
I think its clear it will be ultimately nessaccary though. And not too mention our masters already do violent things to us. We have the right to do violence back if we wish.
>>
>>713224354
That isn't even close to what I was implying. If you pulled your head out of your ass long enough to try and understand any point but your own, you'd see I was implying that EVERY crime would be met with mob justice, even the ones that a couple of donut eating fucks in a squad car could settle with minimal trouble. Who would the mob answer to when they get out of line? Another mob? Great, now there's a fucking turf war on Main Street. What a time to be alive

I have no trouble with violent criminals being executed and I agree that the PRISON system is all but completely fucked, but please stop to think for five fucking seconds before you reply to my posts so I might be able to avoid reading as much of your narrow-minded, nonsensical bullshit as possible
>>
>>713224377
Yea id be a lot smarter if i thanked a cop for threatening me with prison or death if i don't give him a third of every dollar i make so he can protect me from... Ppl threatening me...

Then id be a proper, sober grown up.

Your completely brainwashed. AND, are the one thats ranting if either of us are.
>>
>>713224924
The same argument can be made against the police. Who polices them?

What a great time to be alive.

And id much rather my peers decide what is and is not allowed than some fat fuck at the Capitol or some local legislature.
>>
>>713225015
I'm brainwashed and yet you think a third of every dollar I make goes to cops?

Hahaha you're better off sticking with the ad hominem play.
>>
>>713224924
Shit like this would be taken care of by the local (horizontal) assembly, as any other matter that is important to the community. It's like you didn't know anything about what you are criticizing.
>>
>>713224092
I rlly hope your wrong, friend.

Q; how could they simulate consciousness? I would think its impossible
>>
>>713225417
Dude why the fuck are you so pissed? Were having a lot of miscommunications here bc off it. I didn't mean all of it goes to him. That doesn't make any sense at all. Like i think the only thing the government spends money on is cops.

Come on man.

Just calm down and talk to me.
>>
>>713225462
Your solution is to replace a corrupt government with an extremely inefficient and inherently flawed government. Fantastic. The horizontal assembly would answer to no-one, leaving it highly susceptible to corruption. Now you have an inefficient AND corrupt government.
Your ideas are only sensible to an idealistic teenager who's largely ignorant of human nature. Everyone needs someone to answer to. It's why laws were invented in the first place.

Government was created in the first place to solve the problems that weren't solved by years and years of doing it your way
>>
Yeah let's register the 19 year old for fucking his 16 year old girlfriend as a sex offender and imprison his friend for carrying a few grams of drugs
>>
>>713226200
The horizontal assembly isn't a government. Its Just ppl protecting the welfare of each other. Hence it is by nature incapable of corruption.

Why does everyone have to answer to someone? That's pretty far from axiomatic
>>
>>713226200
> years and years of doing it your way
My way was caciquism, feudalism or monarchy?
Also implying the government is not already inneficient and corrupt, but it is, and also has absolute power over you and your life.

Also, again citing the three phylosofers:

Peter Vallentyne , Philippe Van Parijs and Hillel Steine.

Saying they had a teenager mentality is way of a long shot I think, but meh, enlighten us with the the truth then.
>>
>>713225830
As far as I know, nothing I said in that post should've indicated anger. I simply replied to what you said. Even though YOU were the one insulting me in the post I was replying to, my jimmies aren't rustled in the slightest

If you misspoke, that's fine. But don't sit here and act like that isn't exactly what you said. Don't expect me not to tell you when you say some stupid shit
>>
>>713225552
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conway's_Game_of_Life

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/05/100513-science-evolution-darwin-single-ancestor/

Both of these have strikingly similar qualities of computerized life.

It's a simple analogy about the subject of all life that exists in this reality, but would we really understand reality if it was explained to us? For example, we still don't understand all the mathematical properties of this universe or reality or whatever we're in. If we did understand this reality, then we could be able to explain everything in pure mathematics, but we can't. But a superintelligent artificial intelligence will be able to compute this reality in pure mathematics. It's important to note that this AI is actually inventing itself if you think about it, humans are using supercomputers with 'near-artificial intelligence' to build them, it's not of our own intellect, it came from something, possibly a program, computer code.
>>
File: 1478502666693.jpg (65 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1478502666693.jpg
65 KB, 400x388
>>713226242
You could try not committing crimes you stupid nigger.
>>
>>713226536
U got me, up until now I've thought police are the only thing the government spends money on.
>>
>>713208904
>The people that don't commit crimes against other people

sometimes end up in prison, on death row, or executed.
>>
>>713226616
You could grow a pair and not blindly follow laws that make no sense at all.
>>
>>713226510
I didn't imply that. You would have to have a very limited understanding of communication, reading comprehension, and fundamental logic to misunderstand that. I'm calling you a teenager because you can barely even comprehend what I'm saying to you, and I'm such an optimist that I refuse to believe a grown adult could be as thick and unreasonable as you are
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc4fwOnveCg
>>
>>713226850
>fucking children
>>
>>713226662
If you didn't believe it, you probably shouldn't have said it

Dumbass
>>
File: gun.jpg (48 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
gun.jpg
48 KB, 500x486
>>713226980
>>
>>713226929
That I don't agree with you and think you have been brainwashed by the system doesn't mean I don't understand what you say. I simply think it's bullshit.

Also you already demonstrated you don't have the least remote idea about the ideals you are bashing.
>>
>>713227018
>fucking sheeple

Boy i got him with that argument...

Hey guys lets insult each other instead of argue about the veracity of our beliefs!
>>
>>713207368
Laws exist for a reason you fuckwit.
>>
>>713227412
Rot in jail scumbag.
>>
>>713227050
Dude your acting Like a child. Is insulting me now the closest thing you have to an argument?

Again i didn't mean that. Do you understand the difference between a sentence and its meaning?
>>
American justice system has become a capitalist system whereby more incarcerations means more money for the system. Heck, there's even for-profit jails companies that give out incentives to judges to send them more inmates.
>>
>>713227503

The purpose of most of the laws are sensible and necessary, but the practical use often ruin more or less innocent people's life
>>
>>713227551
Im sure you and me will rot just fine outside of a prison and inside a human farm. That's what your supporting brah.
>>
>>713227551
This, commies and criminals belong in jail. End of story. If you don't like a law, work to change it. You don't get to just ignore it because you don't agree, that's not how society works.
>>
>>713207368
>locking way too many people up
>too long sentences for minor offences

Nigger detected
>>
>>713227774
exactly
>>
>>713227818
Not nearly as many as they protect and save
>>
>>713227938

Better than being a brainwashed white dude praying at every meal
>>
>>713228033

Protect and save? I agree that violent offenders should be punished and locked up, but what about the crimes with no victims? the non-violent offenders? Do they really need to be kept in a prison for years. That saves no one, it just turns into business at that point
>>
>>713225552
>Q; how could they simulate consciousness? I would think its impossible
What seems even more impossible is for consciousness to occur randomly, and for no reason. What do you think. Think about it. Even though I entirely believe that all this was created and our minds were created, there's no doubt that there's something extraordinary just about being alive and existing right now. Whether we are just the creation of something and even if we may just die and there's nothing, what about the entity that created us, who created them, and them, and them, etc? If nothing created us, then why do we exist. Why would something exist for no reason? Isn't it more logical to think something exists for a reason rather than that something exists for no reason? If something exists for no reason then it shouldn't ever exist so what's the point.
>>
>>713228051
Oh yeah, I LOVE to have a meal every single day at my plate. Not that I expect you to know how that feels.
>>
>>713227718
unless you jumped in on a conversation halfway through, you started it.

>do you understand the difference between a sentence and its meaning
so much irony
>>
>>713227915
I don't want to change them. I don't want them at all. Nobody has the right to tell me its wrong too smoke a joint or rob a bank. Because it isn't. If your cool with rolling over and having your "benevolent" "justice" system protect you from nothing except the shit they create, fine, keep on sucking that red white and blue dick. I'm going to resist being farmed and treated like I'm nothing more than a taxpayer. And that means breaking the laws i see fit to break. Bc i am myself. Not American citizen # xxx-xx-xxxx.
>>
>>713213563
Yep, sounds like freedom to me.
"Be exactly the same as everyone else. Don't do things that are harmless to the people around you because it might make them angry that you're trying to be different."
>>
>>713227290
You're claiming I've implied things that I haven't even come close to implying, and you do it with every post I make. You've misunderstood my point multiple times now, but your ego is too big to admit fault.

how am I supposed to speak civilly with someone as arrogant and simple minded as you? You would have about as good of a chance having a debate with a pug.
>>
>>713228199
The point is experience. The creator is god. No heaven nor hell. Just god pretending to be not-god playing with himself. Endlessly. Taking the animating force of life (soul/consciousness) and recycling it over and over.
>>
deadass b, just knock your timbs together 3 times and say aint no place like brooklyn
>>
File: 1479858622301.jpg (155 KB, 809x879) Image search: [Google]
1479858622301.jpg
155 KB, 809x879
>>713207368
Don't do the crime if you can't spend the time.
>>
>>713207368
I can't defend something that sees something as small and harmless as smoking a leaf as bad.
>>
>>713228273
Do you know what irony is?
>>
>>713229051

oh here's another one...
>>
>>713228199
lol pussy
>>
File: (You).png (29 KB, 359x538) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
29 KB, 359x538
>>713229315
>>
>>713229362
ppppuuuuuuuusssssssssyyyyyyyyy

Oblivion awaits you fag.
>>
>>713229495
Eternal damnation awaits you, atheishit.

Also, why can't you define atheism?

God: infinity
Atheists: nothing
>>
>>713229495
Are u the same guy that thought i believed cops are the only thing the government spends money on???

Cause you have the same insultive retarded brainwashed vibe to your posts...
>>
File: CyA-nhqXcAk0dlB.jpg large.jpg (506 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
CyA-nhqXcAk0dlB.jpg large.jpg
506 KB, 2000x2000
>>713229645
lol faggot die off and be forgotten bitch

>>713229672
eat me nigger
>>
>>713229825
What does an atheist say during sex?
>oh my nothing, oh nothing, I'm gonna cum

What does an atheist say when he dies?
The same thing. So an atheist calls out to nothing while he's doing an act which is supposed to create life, and he calls out to nothing when he dies. Really makes you think.

>an atheist's life is worth nothing
>an atheist's death is worth nothing

God: 00000001
Atheists: 00000000
>>
File: JfaQv+.jpg (42 KB, 547x523) Image search: [Google]
JfaQv+.jpg
42 KB, 547x523
>>713229904
>>
>>713207368
End war on drugs but be extra tough on violence and anti-social behaviour.
>>
>>713207368
Positive punishment does not achieve what positive reinforcement, and classical conditioning can. We're too focused on the simple concept of "the stick" working for everyone, keeping them from re-offending, and keeping others from re-offending. That the environment is somehow rehabilitating them. It's fucking them up more, and keeping more in there. Furthermore, the ~30% antisocial population doesn't respond to punishment at all, but instead are highly rewards motivated. Scandinavian countries are closing down prisons because they're too costly, crime rates are decreasing, and their prison policies apply less emphasis on negative reinforcement/positive punishment, instead focusing on positive reinforcement/negative punishment. The foremost only works for some, the latter appears to work for all. I believe this could effectively reduce re-offense rates, crime rates, and the prison population. "Tough on crime" legislation passed between 1970-1990 is to blame, we need reform, but the only people that will do something about it are the prisoners (who can't for obvious reasons), and us, assuming it's too late (that's when we always respond) because it's becoming such a costly issue. We should seek reform, and look to Finland, Norway, Denmark, and Sweden for guidance.
>>
>>713229904
cringe
>>
>>713226616
If sacrificing children was the law you wouldn't break it? Then your evil and I should kill you for the greater good of all mankind.
>>
>>713230728
>highly rewards motivated
By definition you know what else they are? The opposite side of the coin--pain avoidant. Meaning that a system which imposes enough pain is going to have the same, if not better effect since they manipulate rewards to their benefit.

>We should seek reform, and look to Finland, Norway, Denmark, and Sweden for guidance

This is fucking stupid. We are not nordic countries with a huge population of one race and one culture. They are homogeneous and have entirely different values as a whole. Its like looking at a piece of wood if you're learning to build a house.

Basically, they don't have the assholes we do in this country. And certainly not in quantity and quality.
>>
>>713207368
fuck those people, they shouldn't be skating on thin ice.
>>
>>713231535
Depends. Can I kill your children?
>>
>>713210217
i determine what is crime. Come find out.
protip: you wont
>>
>>713230728
No way in hell that could happen in US. The only reason it works in those countries is because it has a smaller concentration of niggers spics.
>>
>>713231712
The only thing you determine is what trap you're going to jerk off today and whether you'll eat hamburgers or pizza for dinner tonight.
>>
>>713221205
thats why honest citizens would have your head on a pike, if police didnt exist. Lucky for you, shitskin.
>>
>>713229051
I cant wait till they put you in jail for bullshit laws or something you didnt even do. Call me. I'll visit you and laugh histerically while i call you fucking dumbass fuckshit and berate your non-existent importance in the universe.
>>
File: america love it or leave it.jpg (390 KB, 3072x2048) Image search: [Google]
america love it or leave it.jpg
390 KB, 3072x2048
I'm excited for Jeff Sessions

1. Will fight the war on drugs again
2. Will criminalize encryption
3. Will enforce federal marijuana laws (particularly in the stupid states that "legalized" it).
4. Won't be deterred by the libcuck catchphrase of "mass incarceration"
5. Will continue mandatory sentencing guidelines.
>>
>>713210704
it has factoring in mass illegal immigration bringing in international criminals as well as a social justice movement promoting crime. Your theory is a wad of your own cum rolled into a garbage can
>>
>>713231706
I don't and won't have children. I will destroy all and burn the world to ash. All will perish before my terrible rage.
>>
>>713210565
1 in 100 americans are criminals, so, it makes total sense. Guess they will learn next time? Either way, you simple wont change the will of law and order. Chaos will get jailed on sight
>>
>>713207368

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IFFkRgOATc

MURICA FUCK YEAH
>>
>>713231865
nice try, short cock. Come find out what crime is, and get dealt with.
>>
>>713212210
not paying bills that you don't know you even had to begin with because some fuktard used your name
>>
>>713231876
No. I would just kill them all. I would destroy all mankind. aInyone that isnt just would die. I would become god. God decent god. And rule with an iron fist. Then after a few years of me ruling absolute id kill myself and let everyone do what they will. They will see that my way is the best way and continue doing things my way even though they dont have to anymore since im dead because they now realize how to live. If they choose to go back to the other way then everyone deserves to die. i think the monkeys will do a better job at running the world if that happens
>>
>>713232182
>tough guy over the internet
>>
>>713232103

We're all criminals under american law. There's simply so man laws, that i'm sure you'd technically be a criminal too.
>>
File: me.jpg (59 KB, 753x500) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
59 KB, 753x500
>>713232182
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Thread replies: 249
Thread images: 30

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.