Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

it is even money now on the odds as to if the EC will DUMP THE

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 63
it is even money now on the odds as to if the EC will DUMP THE TRUMP, it aint over till it's over folks, I credit the petition with getting this ball rolling
>>
this shit is an old meme
try again
>>
File: recount.png (536 KB, 791x524) Image search: [Google]
recount.png
536 KB, 791x524
>>713124656
I love how he says the election is rigged, voter fraud is rampant, and insinuates that he won't peacefully accept an election loss... and then pulls this bullshit when somebody wants to take a closer look and find out if the election was actually rigged.
>>
>>713124816
just got a shit ton of my friends to sign the change.org petition, all the trumpanzees said" HURR DURR go ahead waste your time anon" who is laughing now retards
>>
File: 1480185206875.jpg (76 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1480185206875.jpg
76 KB, 1680x1050
>>
File: 1480184852748.jpg (177 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1480184852748.jpg
177 KB, 1680x1050
>>
File: 1480184937042.jpg (170 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1480184937042.jpg
170 KB, 1680x1050
>>
File: g5c74p2.jpg (530 KB, 1436x1617) Image search: [Google]
g5c74p2.jpg
530 KB, 1436x1617
>>
File: fHQ7gCY.jpg (609 KB, 2973x2134) Image search: [Google]
fHQ7gCY.jpg
609 KB, 2973x2134
>>
File: itsrigged!.png (195 KB, 637x602) Image search: [Google]
itsrigged!.png
195 KB, 637x602
>>
why is he bothering to try and vilify jill stein and the green party over this? why try and obstruct a closer look into an election that he claimed was crooked in the first place? why not just say "go ahead." and say "i told you so" when the recount turns up nothing?
>>
TRUMP is done, no way will our thoughtful responsible Electoral Collage vote for him
>>
fucking retarded trumpanzees
>>
File: recount_joined.png (482 KB, 1147x663) Image search: [Google]
recount_joined.png
482 KB, 1147x663
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/26/politics/clinton-campaign-recount/index.html
>>
trumpfags are eerily quiet this afternoon here. where is everybody?
>>
>>713124656
>even money
You wish.
Hillary would need all three recount states to win the EC. If any one of the three stays Trump then she still loses.
>>
>>713128105
it aint over till its over trumpfag, even if the recount doesn't change one god damn popular vote the EC is still completely free to DUMP THE TRUMP
>>
>>713127989
Trump betrayed his workers, his wives, his students etc and for some reason Trumplets are upset he betrayed them
>>
>>713128105
is there something wrong with double checking our electoral process, especially after our president elect was so adamant that it was being rigged?
>>
>>713124656

All hail Vice President Putin!
>>
File: russianrelations.jpg (26 KB, 561x556) Image search: [Google]
russianrelations.jpg
26 KB, 561x556
On Tuesday, the director of the National Security Agency, Admiral Michael Rogers, was asked about the WikiLeaks release of hacked information during the campaign, and he said, "This was a conscious effort by a nation-state to attempt to achieve a specific effect." He added, "This was not something that was done casually. This was not something that was done by chance. This was not a target that was selected purely arbitrarily."
>>
File: frogbaseball.jpg (12 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
frogbaseball.jpg
12 KB, 250x251
>>713128394
>mfw
>>
File: 1479745213679.jpg (219 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1479745213679.jpg
219 KB, 1600x1067
So you are basically trying to overmeme Trump now or what?
Why did Hillary just bail and admit her defeat after the votes came in instead of trying to pull like a fourth "Russia is behind me losing an election I wasted a couple billion dollaridoos on" straight away then?
I mean you have to realize if they say Trump outright bought them or somehow rigged the SUPPOSEDLY unriggable voting you are just gonna admit that you all played yourselves.
>>
>>713124656
election is over, a petition wont do shit, deal with it
/thread
>>
>>713129252
memeing doesn't have anything to do with it.

>>713129255
only retards /thread their own posts.

are you afraid of the results guys?
>>
>#hillary4prison
>hillary isn't in prison

The Trump presidency is as ridiculously unpredictable as most critics expected. Even his supporters are left with failed promises. Why is there such a vocal chorus backing him still?
>>
>>713129255
also it's not a petition. the recount is moving forward in wisconsin. after that, it's michigan and pennsylvania.

the wisconsin recount will begin next week after the fee has been paid by the green party.
>>
>>713129544
I just don't get it.
What would prevent Trump from pulling the same trick and paying them more than Hillary/her cervix divers will during the recount?
>>
>>713124656
>the EC will DUMP THE TRUMP
>ITT: OP is a faggot that doesn't understand the US political process
That's fine. If the EC elects Hillary, Congress will simply not confirm the legitimacy of the EC vote. Then they will have the legal right to name the president. Who do you think they'll pick? Probably Trump, as the majority of them are Republican.
>>
>>713125935
Except they will grow up and one of two things will happen:
>they will get money, and become Republicans
>they will become jaded, and stop voting
>>
>>713130008
the thing is, he COULD have requested a recount on his own... but he didn't. the recount is happening, it doesn't matter who starts the process.
>>
>>713129706
I think the entire pro-trump movement was more about an uprising against the supposedly better, smarter left-leaning leaders who the nation is supposed to trust to make the better judgement. The 'tone' of trump supporters were never ideologically consistent, but they all had a tone of 'these people will no longer tell me what to do, and be better than me, and at least Trump is able to talk shit back to these people, and break their power'

For the record, I'm centrist but always voted democrat. I'm not a fan of Trump, and I'm concerned about what his presidency will bring.

But on that note, I think they did have a point.
>>
>>713130017
what will congress do if the recount discovers evidence of election fraud in trump's favor?

we can prognosticate all we like, why don't we just let events unfold?
>>
>>713129812
the petition made the powers that could make this happen understand this is the will of the people
>>
>>713130017
they will pick a republican but NOT trump, the house republicans have for the most part come out against trump
>>
>>713126610
>why is he bothering to try and vilify jill stein and the green party over this?
Because they are funded by Soros, and attempting to claim that thousands of voting machines were hacked despite the fact that none of them are capable of being connected to the internet. Read his statement, it's actually well put and clear, for once.

>why try and obstruct a closer look into an election that he claimed was crooked in the first place?
Why is Jill Stein ignoring the other 47 states, a few of which may have been swayed in Democratic favor? Why not look at California and see how many illegals voted, for instance?

>why not just say "go ahead." and say "i told you so" when the recount turns up nothing?
He probably should. But he's right, in the end. It is a waste of time and money, and it is a needlessly divisive thing for her to do. Especially now that Hillary is on board with the project.
>>
>>713130111
No I mean Hillary expects this to be an opportunity to pop her last change jar and pay them separately, how I see it.
Who's to say Trump can't do a re-recount and pay them more?
>>
>>713130521
so you're saying that trump was bullshitting the nation when he was insisting on election fraud?
>>
>>713130561
re-count the recount... yeah i dont think so.
>>
>>713126715
Jesus, so there's a thread full of people who don't understand our political process:
>EC votes
>they break with tradition and vote Hillary
>Congress doesn't accept their break with the will of the states
>Congress does not confirm the EC vote
>Congress then chooses the next president
>Since they are majority Republicans, they vote Trump
>Progressives cry more salty, salty tears
>>
>>713128274
see
>>713130808
>>
>>713130808
read the thread, a recount is the real issue
>>
>>713130716
Why not?
Don't recall them providing any evidence that would require a recount in the first place.
I probably seem like a complete fucking retard but where I hail from the only luxury we are allowed regarding the elections is joking about that one candidate NOT winning, so I'm legit curious.
>>
>>713130240
>what will congress do if the recount discovers evidence of election fraud in trump's favor?
If they find any, it will be in Hillary's favor. Which is why the recounts will never happen. Hillary doesn't really want it, it's all a way to make money to try to overcome the EC. Look at the fundraising: "We'll do our best to get recounts, but we might be denied. If we can't get recounts, we will use the donations towards voting reform."

>we can prognosticate all we like, why don't we just let events unfold?
Or we can accept the election results, which were likely accurate. And reject the notion that thousands of machines that were not connected to the internet were hacked. it's not possible. This is just an attempt to raise money and maintain a divided nation.
>>
>>713124656
there's no fucking way it will happen because it would destroy the electoral college system and the electors would lose all of the power they have
>>
>>713130515
>they will pick a republican but NOT trump
No they won't. Not one Republican was even close to Trump's votes. They'd never consider it. They would have no legitimacy.
>>
>>713131209
if the recount actually digs up evidence of fraud in numbers enough to sway the election, that's a big deal. it hasn't happened before. we've had recounts before and it never changed anything, not enough evidence was found. confidence in our electoral system here SUCKS. since GWB first got into the oval office this has been a divisive issue here, and Trump has been wailing about it until he won the election, then became strangely quiet about it.

I for one am really curious just to see what comes out of the recount. i've already accepted Trump as the next president, but voter trust here still fucking sucks. it's aggravating to see this happen so often.
>>
>>713131348
dude the recounts ARE happening. AGAIN.
>>
>>713129252
>dollaridoos
TOBIAS
DID YOU MAKE A NINE HER COLLECT CALL TO THE STAYTES
>>
>>713130879
except there is no chance that if it goes to the house that the house would ever pick trump, none
>>
>>713130651
Fraud is real, it accounts for about 0.3% of the vote. It's almost solely in favor of Democrats, and it has changed elections. And Trump knows that the Democrats have been pushing fraudulent voting for decades. Kennedy won in 1960 from dead voters in Chicago and voter turnout 50% above registered levels in many Texas counties. And I'm sure the Dems did the same this year, it just didn't work (illegals in CA may give her a popular lead, but it doesn't give her any more EC votes).

Trump would have whined like a bitch if he lost, but he still wouldn't have been able to overcome the election process. Stein and Hillary now need to stop whining like bitches. And especially after, before the election, calling for Trump to just accept the results as they turned out, they need stop being hypocrites.
>>
>>713131348
>Which is why the recounts will never happen
the recounts have already started
>>
>>713131504
Well I just hope whoever wins gets the notorious civilians out of those carts and replaces mexicans with them.
I'd hate to be in your shoes right now, really, the fact that anti-Trump folks brigs xenophobia and racism as legit reasons to cut his head off is infuriating, especially after what's started happening in Europe.
But that's not my concern. Not yet at least.
>>
>>713131116
Yet people keep bringing up the EC. Because that's the real issue. The vote counting is just an elaborate ruse, to raise money to overturn the EC.
>>
>>713132115
the tears of you trumpanzees are delicious
>>
>>713128274
>the EC is still completely free to DUMP THE TRUMP
Do you have any idea how rare the "faithless elector" actually is?
It's only happened twice this century. One woman abstained in protest of something and one guy accidentally pushed the wrong button.
>>
File: LIBERAL TEARS.jpg (278 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
LIBERAL TEARS.jpg
278 KB, 600x600
>>713124656

Keep the tears coming, faggots. We're expecting a monsoon of them over the next 8 YEARS.
>>
>>713131594
>>713132254
Yes, just Wisconsin. The other states have different processes, and will likely not comply. Clinton likely didn't attempt fraudulent voting in Wisconsin because she was retarded and thought she had it in the bag. But there sure as hell were no hacked voting machines, as they are not hooked up to the internet. It's all bullshit in the end.
>>
>>713128541
hail
>>
>>713131504
>it hasn't happened before.
Kennedy, 1960. 100k dead people voting in Chicago, winning the state of IL by 9000 votes, and a bunch of Texas counties who had 50% more voters than were registered, winning the state by 1%. Those two states edged out Nixon, who would have won with 270 electoral votes.
>>
>>713125361

>I love how he says the election is rigged, voter fraud is rampant, and insinuates that he won't peacefully accept an election loss... and then pulls this bullshit when somebody wants to take a closer look and find out if the election was actually rigged.

I love how he said the election is rigged, voter fraud is rampant, and insinuated that he wouldn't peacefully accept an election loss and Democrats literally blasted him over all that, saying how horrible all that was... and now that the democrats have lost, they are SCREAMNG that the election was rigged, voter fraud was rampant, and absolutely won't peacefully accept the election loss.
>>
>>713132051
Who would they pick? They would lose all credibility if they picked anyone else, besides him or Hillary. It's not a possibility... the government is not interested in people questioning their ability to rule.
>>
>>713133069
the democrats did not challenge the election, the GREENS did
>>
>>713125935
Yeah, and all those red voting dumb ass motherfuckers shouldn't be allowed to vote in the first place, since they aren't the ones who are going to have to suffer the mess they've fucking made.

Voting age should end at age 45.
>>
>>713132115
>specially after, before the election, calling for Trump to just accept the results as they turned out, they need stop being hypocrites.
That's the funniest part of all this. It seems like Trump was expecting to win popular but lose the EC and now that the opposite has happened Trump is okay with the EC and it's the Democrats screaming voter fraud.
>>
File: 1368163620259.jpg (23 KB, 343x361) Image search: [Google]
1368163620259.jpg
23 KB, 343x361
>>713133069
>SCREAMING

Triggered
>>
ITT: retards that don't understand how the electoral college works. It's not just 538 dudes sitting around waiting to vote. The 270+ slated to vote red were hand picked by the republicans to vote red. The 270+ voters that were slated to vote blue and were hand picked by the dems get to sit this one out. If the recount flips states(which it won't as MI isn't recounting, PA won't flip, and she can't win without all 3) then she could swap out a few electors but that's not gonna happen. If this recount flops on its ass, which it will(even Obama thinks so), then the electors voting for the electoral college will vote as they were chosen to vote or face fines and never get to be a member of the electoral college again.
>>
>>713133306
45.... no.

60, absolutely.
>>
>>713132634
>trumpanzees
I didn't vote for Trump, I'm not even a republican. I'm tired of the hypocrisy of both sides, and the lack of representation. Look at it this way:

Hillary:
>says accept election results!
>doesn't want to accept when she loses
Trump:
>says he will not accept election results
>wins, which everyone thought was impossible
>calls out Hillary/Stein for being hypocrites by not accepting the loss

In this case, Trump is right. Yeah, it's a fucking rarity, but he is. Why would Trump rant about election fraud during the election cycle if he knew he was going to use fraud to win the election? It makes no sense. He would have shut the fuck up, and played up the whole, "Election results must be respected!" thing.
>>
>>713125935
This is horseshit. Citations?
>>
>>713133668
Also your petition is bad, pointless, and useless and if you signed it you should feel bad pointless, and useless.
>>
>>713125371
>friends
yeah okay anon
Also, we're laughing and laughing at you.
>>
>>713133346
This is why I didn't vote for either of them. They are all full of shit.
>>
>>713133306
Die in a fire you liberal pussy.
College age faggots couldn't handle the result what makes you think they'd be allowed to control it?
You're far more pathetic than the right ever was or will be.
>>
File: donald-trump.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>713133668
That's exactly the point. The GOP doesn't like Trump, and has he not have made Mike Pence his VP he would have stood no chance at the nomination.

Trumps actions in reversing so many positions, relegating Pence, and using his president-elect status to further his business enterprise have pissed the GOP off at him even further.

I honestly don't think at this point that Trump has any intention -- of desire -- to actually be president and expects his victory to be overturned... but he would have made billions of more dollars and set up billions of more to be made in the future with what he is doing now and the increase fame be got from being president-elect.

Face it redfags, you all just got hoodwinked.
>>
>>713133069
lol no i accepted his presidency and didnt even sign the EC petition. this was a surprise to me.
>>
>>713133835
>Why would Trump rant about election fraud during the election cycle if he knew he was going to use fraud to win the election?

Wow... that made my head explode. If somebody was going to rig an election, that is EXACTLY what they would do.

Even my 5 year old son fucking knows that.
>>
>>713134260
>muh opinion
no one gives a shit
>>
>>713134525
Then you and your 5 year old son are both retards.
>>
>>713134260
Doesn't matter. What I said is how it is. Either way I only voted trump as a vote against Hillary. Idgaf if some retard games the system to make a few extra bucks. I do however care if some unamerican shrew wants to shred the constitution so she can have her hemispherical free market with open borders while telling us one thing and her donors a completely different thing.
>>
>>713128979
Reasoning is valueless, the data is what mattered, and much of it told America what they already knew: The Clintons have been crooked for a long time.
>>
If the electoral college worked the way it's supposed to do. Neither Hillary or Trump would be President. Hillary got rejected by not winning enough states already, that was good. But now the "faithless elector" part (which IS a legit part of the process despite efforts by states to make it look like a crime) should kick in and boot out Trump too. Picking someone else would be the most legitimate outcome of this whole mess and show that the system does in fact work even under extreme conditions.
>>
>>713134205
27. Voted Trump. Not whining. Don't let the MSM convince you we all voted Clinton. It's more bullshit skewed polls.
>>
>>>713135331
>>
>>713134808
>the data is what mattered
>it told people what they already knew

>the data didnt matter

ok
>>
>>713135905
Gtfo poop shill. Correct the rectumTM still paying you guys? Turd sandwich lost. Get over it.
>>
>>713134525
You must be pretty stupid
>>
>>713135243
The only extreme conditions is the fucking annoying insanity and screaming of the Democrats.
>>
>>713124656
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2w1X7gji8o
>>
>>713134525
>that is EXACTLY what they would do

Wow, ok...
>guy goes into a bank
>another person is ahead of him in line
>starts yelling at other customer, "DON'T ROB THE BANK, CRIMINAL!"
>puts everyone on edge about bank being robbed
>tries to rob the bank
Yeah, that makes sense... if you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>713128105
If evidence for a rigged or fraudulent election is found in any of those 3 states youre in for something.
>>
File: 1234sdf.jpg (143 KB, 840x729) Image search: [Google]
1234sdf.jpg
143 KB, 840x729
>>
File: 1479174402491.jpg (900 KB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
1479174402491.jpg
900 KB, 1400x1000
cucks still mad
>>
>>713136223
Nice argument. Oh wait, it wasn't one. It was the text equivalent of making monkey noises.

Go watch some Nascar - ya see, at least that has some substance.
>>
>>713136500
Its called painting your enemy.
Accuse them of committing said act then when all spotlight is on them commit said act yourself.
I don't get how this is difficult to understand.
Not saying Trump rigged the election just for the record.
>>
>>713125371
Yeah... it's still us laughing. Just for a different reason now.
>>
>>713136783
"The entire mainstream media shilled for her"

Stopped reading at that one. Anyone not living under a rock or suffering from dementia can easily recall that they absolutely lambasted her at easily a 5:1 ratio more than Trump, even though Trump was the one with the very shady (and even criminal) history and was saying all that outrageous shit.

That isn't even arguable. It's history.
>>
>>713124656
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_R4x3-GkOU
>>
>>713136894
So you're saying that making America hypersensitive to voter fraud would somehow work in his favor as someone committing voter fraud? I think you're not in touch with reality.
>>
File: 1480180539311.gif (2 MB, 321x218) Image search: [Google]
1480180539311.gif
2 MB, 321x218
>>713125935
>surverymonkey
>>
Sage gtfo
>>
>>713137204
CTR is dead you can stop now
>>
>>713133306
Have those blue states ever actually like, worked in their life?
>>
>>713137266
Told you I'm not saying he did rig the election.
But placing blame on your enemy and then doing the act yourself is not some fucking mystery.
>>
>>713137266
america is already hypersensitive to voter fraud, he just abused that.
>>
>>713136616
Not really.
Remember when the DNC did recounts after Bernie's supporters had gone home?
What happened as a result of that?
A whole lot of nothing. DNC chair switched jobs to Clinton campaign staff.

And if those machines can't be hooked to the internet, how could they even be hacked to begin with?

Here's what actually happened:
Pollers poll a group of people. If the breakdown of groups polled (race, political party, religion, etc) don't match the national average, the groups that are underrepresented in the poll group get their answers inflated to try and accomodate for that. The pollsters overcompensated in Hillary's favor and the actual vote didn't. That's why there's a discrepancy in the polls and the vote.
>>
>>713137204
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>713137514
lots of career liars do this.
>>
trump rules mayne
>>
>>713137204
"In other news today, look at how Trump eats his food! He is literally Hitler!"
>>
>>713137301
>>713133903

They keep records of voters ages, dumb asses.Your votes in government elections are not anonymous. Why the fuck do you think they make you have to register?

Seriously, how can people be this fucking stupid.
>>
>>713124656
FUCK OFF LEFTIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>713137891
gonna be hearing a lot of this over the next month or so.
>>
>>713137802
Wow. Holy shit. You win the most retarded comment in the thread.
>>
>>713137619
Take your medication or go sit at the kiddie table, this is a grownups conversation.

>>713137705
Never happened. Even when the news media did acknowledge (as they had to) the many impossible-to-ignore issues with Trump (E.G. rape allegations, his casino's and bankruptcy's, etc.) they usually did it in a casual manner. Whenever it came to Hillary, the tone and theme was doom, dread, dread and doom throughout.
>>
>>713137802
>Certains cities don't even require a voter ID
Please kill yourself.
>>
>>713138147
You're fucking retard to assume Clinton was getting more bad press than Trump.
Trump is STILL getting hounded by the MSM even after the win.
You're a nigger shill and you should just off yourself.
>>
>>713124656
Leftist need to all die
>>
>>713137802
Your reply is not a citation. Kind of the opposite
>>
>>713124656
They gonna play that revolutionary bullshit but they will fold and fall in line in time its a nice thought tho
>>
>>713132301
right, cause thats probably the most clandestine way of raising $5m

especially if youre allegedly backed by George Soros
>>
>>713138480
that's what all the spirit cooking blood rituals are for though, it blinds people to the reality and they can do shit like that in plain view.
>>
So not only does this terrorist group primarily target unarmed civilians in nightclubs and at concerts instead of their actual claimed enemy (the politicians and militaries) but now they have a cooking show?

This has got to be the lamest paramilitary organization in the history of ever.
>>
>>713124656
where did you see those odds?
I'm going to bet a lot of money on the EC not dumping Trump.
Also, I think you're lying
>>
>>713137562
lol, but thats not what this recount is about

its about a discrepancy of paper vs electric votes
>>
>>713136100
No, where it came from doesn't, so long as it's true data, you sperg.
>>
>>713138871
so if an enemy is attempting to influence an election, its okay as long as they're using true data?

you're missing a HUGE point in this.
>>
>>713137802
Then why did Tennessee go red, and why did all the counties here go unanimously red? Millenials, myself included, vote here. And we voted Trump, faggot. Shill your propaganda somewhere else.
>>
>>713125997
Empty land should not control more votes then actual people
>>
>>713124656
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3uno4yIjy4
>>
>>713139057
Not the anon you're responding to.
If an enemy leaked the actual truth regarding anything I'd be forced to reconsider my assumption that they were the enemy.
>>
>>713138147
No way, fam. They're still pushing the Trump victory as having been fueled by racism and white identity politics. They had some analysts on NPR talking about what happened with the polls and votes and when the reporter commented that he'd spoken to a lot of Trump supporters that said they weren't racist or had overcome racism the analyst literally scoffed and said that those people were just lying and the reporter accepted that. When they talked about anonymous polling where those surveyed were asked if they had racial bias, they dismissed the people who said they had no racial bias as "well obviously there are going to be things you're not going to admit to."

The image being portrayed is that Hillary was beaten by fear, hatred, and racism. Not to mention the CNN anchor literally saying "I don't think we could help Hillary any more than we already have", admitting that they were favoring her openly. If you think the media had Trump's side in this, you must have only been watching the fringe that was in Trump's favor.
>>
>>713138601
Well that justifies believing in anything you want right?

If its obvious it must be a trick and if not then they are covering it up

That sure leaves room for ideas pal
>>
>>713124656
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juQ7O61ZmGY
>>
>>713138863
>discrepancy of paper vs electric votes
REALITY CHECK:
They won't know if there's a discrepancy until they do a physical recount. If they already knew there was a discrepancy between paper ballots and electronic votes counted, they wouldn't need to do a recount of the ballots, would they?
>>
>>713139507
that's espionage. that's a fucking tactic. release some truth in a public fashion along with some falsehood clandestinely.

it's david blaine misdirection.
>>
>>713139583
i was takin the piss outta the conspiritards dude
>>
>>713139700
dude, i dont even know how or why you would recount electronic ballots.
>>
>>713140048
*sigh*
The paper ballots are counted electronically. The difference between the projected vote and the totals produced by the machines don't match, so they're recounting the paper ballots to make sure the machines were counting accurately.

That's all it is. They're not comparing paper ballot votes to electronic-only votes, they're checking their counting machines. Since paper ballots and electronic-only votes would be in separate districts it wouldn't mean anything if they had similar tallies or not.
>>
>>713139057
You figured it out. Russia is trying to infiltrate by electing...a non globalist who dislikes immigration and has firm policies that will elevate America in trade/tax/etc... Mhm. Russia sure thought this one out, right guys?
>>
>>713139388
>empty land
There's not much of that in the US

>actual people
...is what it's all about. A pure democracy would let, say, California vote to seize water rights from Oregon. And Oregon couldn't do shit about it, because the shear population of CA would make their votes meaningless. Why should the idiots in California be allowed to rule over other states, after destroying their own resources? That's why states are run separately, and their electoral votes include both the House (as direct population representatives) and the Senate (as state representatives). Mob rule is shit-tier, and the EC isn't going anywhere.
>>
>>713140631
>Russia sure thought this one out
More than you did.
Here's the simple version:
ISIS is fighting Assad.
We're backing another group that's also fighting Assad because we want Assad replaced with our guys.
Russia is backing Assad and killing all rebels (including the ones we like).

That's the set-up. Here's why the election matters in this particular proxy war:

Clinton wants to antagonize Russia over their support of Assad and make them stop blowing up the guys we are hoping will overthrow Assad

Trump is okay with Russia keeping Assad in power as long as it means taking out ISIS.

There are three resultant scenarios here:
1. Our rebels survive and overthrow Assad. The new government formed by the US-backed rebellion will be a US ally.
2. Clinton antagonizes Russia but our rebels still lose. Assad remains in power, is pissed at the US, and loves Russia
3. Trump lets Russia do what they want, Assad remains in power, Assad loves Russia and is okay with Trump.
>>
>>713141484
So. Why are we expected to play world police? Option 3 sounds fine. Sick of us giving foreign nations money when were trillions in debt. Let them fight their own battle.
>>
>>713127043
First, anyone who actually voted for Trump knows how to draw a swastika.

Second, spray painting is what niggers do.

Niggers are too stupid to draw a swastika correctly.
>>
File: Trumper (6).jpg (47 KB, 520x370) Image search: [Google]
Trumper (6).jpg
47 KB, 520x370
>>713124656
The Electoral College can vote for who ever the fuck they want. The penalties are no worse than a traffic violation, and I'm pretty sure they're no going to wanted them back. But they can make history if they wanted to. They are a safe guard for when people go full retard.
>>
>>713124656
What is it with the American left being such poor losers.

You lost. Grow up and get over it.

Just because people vote differently to you doesn't automatically make them wrong or stupid.

You need to learn this.
>>
>>713141939
>why are we expected to play world police?
It's business as usual. The US want Syria as an allied democracy because it will benefit us in the long run. It's the same proxy-war bullshit that's been going on since the end of WWII, politicians playing chess with the eastern hemisphere.

Honestly, option 3 sounds fine to me, too. After what happened in Iraq it kind of doesn't make sense that we're doing the same shit again. Even if Trump gives the OK for Russian support of Assad, it's not like Syria is going to suddenly become our friend, but ending the war is preferable to prolonging it in the hopes of engineering its outcome.
>Let them fight their own battle
Fun Fact:
If the five million refugees who've fled the area had stayed and fought instead they'd have been the third largest army in the world right now.
>>
>>713124656
Where can I bet these odds?
>>
>>713143064
See? They want freedom. They just don't want to fight for it. Which, in my opinion, means they don't deserve it. But NOOOOO, let em all come here and also infest Europe! Brilliant idea!
>>
>>713127043
in germany we have an idiom: ist das Hakenkreuz verkehrt war die Antifa am Werk
which basically means if the swastika is painted wrong left wings did it
to make nazis look dumb
>>
>>713133301

>implying they weren't working together from the very beginning

green party... people really fell for that?
>>
>>713142289
There have only been 157 faithless electors in the entire history of the country. Less than one per year.
For the election to go solidly to Hillary, you'd need 38 faithless electors in this one election. 36 or 37 would put it into the realm of a contested election and let the now Republican-dominated Congress decide. Sure, theoretically they could pick another Republican instead of giving it to Hillary, but that has never happened before in the history of our country.
>>
what's funny is the democrats have cried like this in similar form every time they've lost since the 50s

t's sad no one remembers, they never shut up about hanging chads when bush was president for 8 years and held that he wasn't a legitimate president
>>
>>713142898
It's because today's youth have no balls or a spine. Lazy fucks. Unable to get through a day without blaming their lack of success on the rest of their lives.
>>
>>713145311
And that's just the worst thing about it.

I am of this idiotic generation.
>>
>>713145311
27. Voted Trump. Requesting not to be painted with the "Dumb Millenials" brush, por favor.
>>
>>713146171
*plain dumb

sorry
>>
>>713136894
>Not saying Trump rigged the election just for the record.
I will say it, Trump was in collusion with Russia to hack and rig the us election
>>
>>713137495
the blue states provide nearly 70% of the gdp, the trump states 30%
>>
Trump will win regardless of a recount, anyone who says otherwise is either a troll or butthurt.
Praise kek.
>>
>>713137204
1/10 bait
>>
>>713146514
And how might I ask does one hack a machine that's not connected to the internet?
>muh emails
All that did was show us hillarys true colors.
>>
>>713146663
Niggers fault, right?
Or are the Muslims to blame?
Perhaps the Jews?

Anyone except the majority white poorly educated that make up the majority population in those areas...
>>
>>713124656
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJHHU8TWv7A
>>
>>713146790
>Implying electronics can only be hacked through the internet
>>
been mess can Obama just do an executive action and have both parties put up new candidates
>>
>>713146450
Said the millenial Hillary supporter crybaby, I presume?
>>
>>713147331
uh, lol. are you defending your inability to comprehend what you read?
>>
Happening
>>
>>713147483
The irony of this post is god damned delicious.

I was asking if you're:
A. A millenial.
B. A Hillary supporter.
C. A crybaby.

Wanna take another swing, champ?
>>
>>713125935
>left leaning news polls its own readers
>wow! everyone in the country must be progressive liberals!

this is what shillcucks actually believe
>>
File: trippin_on_coors_light.gif (1 MB, 245x118) Image search: [Google]
trippin_on_coors_light.gif
1 MB, 245x118
>>713148278
don't even need to.
>>
File: shekelsintensify.jpg (11 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
shekelsintensify.jpg
11 KB, 277x182
>>713124656
How is this recount scam even remotely legit? The Jews had weeks to devise a scam and manipulate votes, why should anyone accept a recount now as even being legit in the slightest?
>>
>>713147160
Jesus Christ dude for a foreign govt on the other side of the world to do anything to a voting machine in Wisconsin they would either have to access it directly(possible but not plausible or probable) or for the machine to be connected.
>>
>>713147801
fake, but funny
>>
File: whatchadoin.jpg (137 KB, 454x600) Image search: [Google]
whatchadoin.jpg
137 KB, 454x600
>>713127043
>"modern american nazis"
>not knowing about Jewish tricks
It's funny how they can't even do the swastika justice, because it's false-flagging kikes that are doing it. Oldest kike PR move in the book.....
>>
>>713143885
More like Nazis have an idiom like that. Pretty sure most germans don't agree with that one.
>>
>>713148570
That's it. Sit there and jerk your sweaty, overweight meat to the hopes no one will call your bluff or notice how imbecilic you are. You sure showed me, slugger.
>>
>>713148734
obviously the red menace has infiltrated the service technicians who manufacture and install the counting machines.
anyone you know could be a communist spy

your friend in democracy, joseph mccarthy
>>
File: 14815959160.gif (26 KB, 464x462) Image search: [Google]
14815959160.gif
26 KB, 464x462
>>713124656
Notice how Democratic party is funding this recount on their supporters dime? Even after these losers do what they do, lose, they still gotta throw their money at the greedy jews they worship lol and the greedy jews will gladly take it from them hahaahaha
>>
>>713141357
Wyoming 5 people per sq mile Alaska 1 person per square mile, corrections there is a shit load of empty space, it looks like most the country voted red when you see a simple map but most the votes went to HRC, that point is not even under question HRC beat trump by one of the largest margins of popular vote in recent history, the country expressed a mandate and that mandate was a HRC presidency
>>
>>713124656
>Implying a bunch of faggots who aren't even verified as registered voters can convince the 306 lifelong Republicans chosen to be electors to vote for Grandma Nixon by signing a retarded petition.
>>
Such fucking sore losers. Have you ever seen anything quite like this desperate festival of delusion?
>>
>>713149212
Perhaps you should read Article II of the US Constitution.
Because "the country expressed a mandate" is not how our electoral process works.
>>
>>713144352
>that has never happened before in the history of our country
there was a time when man had never walked on the moon, for over 100 years the cubs didn't win the world series, just cause something hasn't happened is not a good argument against it happening
>>
File: ameri-goy.png (61 KB, 795x681) Image search: [Google]
ameri-goy.png
61 KB, 795x681
>>713149388
What do you expect? That Jew mind control is tenacious as all fuck.
>>
File: e8OGgVH.jpg (200 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
e8OGgVH.jpg
200 KB, 1440x2560
>American politics
>the belief in which if you cry hard enough you can disregard the rules and give a trophy to everyone.

Lol, this is hilarious, grown ass people crawling in the fetal position and crying, raging, inciting violence, rioting because they didn't have it their way.

Basically "I'll hold my breath until you do X".

God damn I hate regressive safe space babies that think they can overthrow and disregard laws by signing fucking online petitions, poorly worded, "Omg this is bad, pls do this instead, kthxbye x <3".

Also trannies started killing themselves, guess their mental illness caught up with them, finally we might be getting less trap and cuck threads over here. I'm looking forward towards the future.
>>
>>713149212
Good thing Surfers, Hollywood, and liberal New York don't speak for All of us, huh?
>>
>>713149109
Lol. The machines owned by Soros?
>>
>>713149572
>believing man has walked on the moon
>>
>>713149862
>Soros
>So Ros
>Soviet Russia
>>
File: 1417182543653.gif (49 KB, 210x209) Image search: [Google]
1417182543653.gif
49 KB, 210x209
>>713148990
>>713149034
>>713127043
Oh this is an heirloom Jewry move, my friends. Jews have inbred so much that histrionic deceptive behavior is actually biologically determined, meaning it's been inbred into a basic Jewish instinct.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLt5U7VcHw8
>>
>>713148990
Don´t Fool yourself ....
>>
>>713125935
So, basically that's how all the people with no actual life experience voted. After a few cycles in the real world it's a different story.
>>
>>713149212
Do you also win at chess when you're in check mate because you took more pieces?

>being liberal is a mental illness
Just follow suite to other liberals and kill yourself.
>>
File: 1418798730781.png (366 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
1418798730781.png
366 KB, 475x356
>>713150239
>>
>>713127613
Awesome. I get to watch her lose twice.
>>
File: 1469152763544.gif (2 MB, 480x601) Image search: [Google]
1469152763544.gif
2 MB, 480x601
>>713150419
>>
>>713150272
>suite
>>
>>713150584
the e is silent mon anon.
>>
File: 1442602137664.jpg (48 KB, 600x528) Image search: [Google]
1442602137664.jpg
48 KB, 600x528
>>713150172
>>
>>713150728
the e doesn't belong there
"follow suit" is an expression that came from card games. a deck of cards has four suits, not four suites.
>>
>>713151148
Well, I got 4 suits and I stay in 4 suites so tout suite nigga
>>
>>713151148
I agree with your original post. Not the anon you're arguing with. But that guy's right. Suite rhymes with sweet. You don't follow suite(sweet), you follow suit.
>>
cant dump the trump
cry harder libtards
>>
File: 1417197617287.jpg (14 KB, 320x342) Image search: [Google]
1417197617287.jpg
14 KB, 320x342
>>713151443
>>713151357
Jews turning into grammar nazis to divert from the real issue: international Jewry.
>>
File: image.jpg (994 KB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
994 KB, 4000x3000
>>713148990
So that 'Heil Victory' speech was organised by Jews???!

Do all of those nazi saluting skinheads in the audience realise??
>>
>>713130134
>im centrist
>always voted democrat

why are you liberals so fucking delusional? just admit you lean left, don't be that guy who has to appear "open minded" when you're obviously not
>>
File: bad-goyim.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
bad-goyim.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>713152018
>>
if hillary manages to get a recount, no doubt there will be some fuckery going on. she will go all out on the election fraud because she has nothing to lose, she's going to jail anyways.
>>
>>713136847
sometimes arguments are not needed. What you posted was retarded and you got called out over it. also, im not even that guy.
>>
>>713125935
This is how people who grew up the past 8 years under a Democrat president voted. They are notoriously in favor of the party who has the presidency because that's daddy to them.
>>
>>
>>713150243
This. Had no life experience. Blue. Lived about 15 years so far on my own. Red
>>
File: trump_electoral02.png (677 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
trump_electoral02.png
677 KB, 480x480
>>
>>
File: 14784608388885.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
14784608388885.gif
2 MB, 300x300
>>713153254
But Shillary lost, we dodged that Jew bullet!
>yfw
>>
File: butthurt.jpg (17 KB, 330x250) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.jpg
17 KB, 330x250
>>713147801
little baby donnie has hurted his butt
>>
>>713153368
I walked through the crowd at the Wailing Wall with my petition in hand to stick into one of the cracks in the wall when a crowd of Hasidic Jews started pushing me from behind. I felt as if I was struck by a hydrogen bomb. They were blabbering away in Yiddish and I, being in secular clothes & not donning a yarmulke, was no better to the Hasids than a “goy.”

“Hey! I yelled at them,” as they pushed their way past me, “don’t you people have any manners?” One of them, evidently thinking that I was a Gentile tourist, turned to me & said, “We don’t slow down for mumsers.” (”Mumser” means “bastard” in Yiddish.)
>>
File: trump_electoral03.jpg (35 KB, 484x261) Image search: [Google]
trump_electoral03.jpg
35 KB, 484x261
>>713153365
time will tell
>>
File: red.jpg (475 KB, 901x675) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
475 KB, 901x675
>>713124656
What the fuck are you trying to say?
>>
>>713151443
>your original post.
wasn't even me. just pointing out what should have already been obvious
>>
>>713153368
check his twitter, dumbass, it's not a real post
>>
>>713148990
>Muh false flag
>>
>>
>>713124656
Dude, your petition isn't going to do shit.
>>
File: trump_electoral.png (132 KB, 670x670) Image search: [Google]
trump_electoral.png
132 KB, 670x670
>>713153705
>implying he didn't tweet then delete like he often does.
>>
File: thejooooossss.jpg (50 KB, 470x586) Image search: [Google]
thejooooossss.jpg
50 KB, 470x586
>>713153752
The good thing about Jews is they're not innovators. They use the same tricks, over and over and over and over and over and over
>>
File: 1475154131982.jpg (112 KB, 713x656) Image search: [Google]
1475154131982.jpg
112 KB, 713x656
>>
A petition signed by anonymous people wherein some of them don't even live in the USA.
>>
File: 1418920960086.png (448 KB, 968x1184) Image search: [Google]
1418920960086.png
448 KB, 968x1184
>>713154164
>desperate times
>>
File: 1479114522113.png (204 KB, 466x954) Image search: [Google]
1479114522113.png
204 KB, 466x954
>>
>>713138147
Do you people actually believe this? This point is so false it's not even worth arguing. There is no way someone who can type on a computer can possibly be this slow. I'm calling b8.
>>
>>713153839
>like he often does.
because there's no way you've just seen a bunch of fake tweets on 4CHAN OF ALL PLACES, am i right? this is the bastion of honest reporting, after all, so every tweet you see here that isn't on his twitter must have been deleted before you checked, obviously.
>>
File: trump_electoral14963115.jpg (15 KB, 480x229) Image search: [Google]
trump_electoral14963115.jpg
15 KB, 480x229
>>713155003
sure kid
>>
This election is sealed up. Nothing will change about these results. But it has set precedence to analyze the electoral college for possible improvements or being done away with altogether. I just think it will be funny as shit if it's done away with and the republicans come out in full force to the tune of over 100 million while the democrats do what they always do and not give a shit to the tune of 50-60 million. More republicans actually give a shit about this stuff. They just live where they can make more money in states that are locked in blue so they don't bother.
>>
File: 1479665693309.png (693 KB, 532x892) Image search: [Google]
1479665693309.png
693 KB, 532x892
holocaust never happened
>>
>>713147043

What is states population?

Naturally the libtard states will have more dumbfuck wage slaves to push buttons in the factories to beef up the GDP.
>>
File: c3MBqM8.gif (2 MB, 531x299) Image search: [Google]
c3MBqM8.gif
2 MB, 531x299
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE&t=2s
>>
File: 1445671111990.jpg (1 MB, 3816x3464) Image search: [Google]
1445671111990.jpg
1 MB, 3816x3464
swimming pool and soccer team in "death camps"??
>>
>>713155297
what the hell is that?
cervix?
>>
>>713153182
>>713153442

Why is it every single popular vote i see has different numbers?
>>
>>713155843
because they're still counting them
>>
>>713155843
>>713155908
Jewish tricks, duh. They just need to settle on one fabricated story but they can't get their shit to get her
>>
>>713133835
hillary did accept the election result. its the majority of americans that are asking to examine the results.
>>
>>713155264
This is the dumbest picture I've ever seen
>>What are advances in technology?
>>
>>713155231
subtract all the illegals who voted for Clinton. Trump won the real popular vote globalist scum.
>>
>>713156198
>its the majority of americans
No, it's Jewish Media. The lemmings are a symptom of Jewish Media's total fucking buttholocaust.
>>
>>713156215
>2016
>still believing the Holocaust happened
>>
>>713156215

Because in the 1940's they dident have airtight doors amirite.
>>
>>713130134
are you me
>>
>>713136340
what the fuck do you think you did when obama was elected? you are still screaming your heads off about him
>>
File: 1414951455297.jpg (25 KB, 251x248) Image search: [Google]
1414951455297.jpg
25 KB, 251x248
>>713156220
>yfw even beaners voted for trump because clin-tron is that terrible
>>
>>713156314
um did trump win the majority vote?
>>
>>713156439
We didn't go out in droves after preaching love rainbows and blowjobs all year and burn down businesses and block highways
>>
>>713156439
There were no riots you faggot. Protests yes, riots no. Get off your fucking pedastal
>>
>>713156607
no you focused on calling obama a muslim and questioning his birth certificate, even after it was released. oh and then "death squads" when obamacare was passing
>>
>>713156220

that is a right wing fake news meme, snopes it

the rupert murdoch stable of cretin pundits stil repeats it daily though
>>
>>713130515
That has never happened before, even in similarly-devisive elections. Faithless electors are replaced with ones that will vote as directed in most states. There is absolutely ZERO chance of an EC mutiny working.
>>
File: voter_fraud.jpg (27 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
voter_fraud.jpg
27 KB, 534x401
>>713156220
citation needed

all the stories I've seen on news sites have been about trump supporters cheating
>>
>>713128979

Russia’s increasingly sophisticated propaganda machinery — including thousands of botnets, teams of paid human “trolls,” and networks of websites and social-media accounts — echoed and amplified right-wing sites across the Internet as they portrayed Clinton as a criminal hiding potentially fatal health problems and preparing to hand control of the nation to a shadowy cabal of global financiers. The effort also sought to heighten the appearance of international tensions and promote fear of looming hostilities with nuclear-armed Russia.

Two teams of independent researchers found that the Russians exploited American-made technology platforms to attack U.S. democracy at a particularly vulnerable moment, as an insurgent candidate harnessed a wide range of grievances to claim the White House. The sophistication of the Russian tactics may complicate efforts by Facebook and Google to crack down on “fake news,” as they have vowed to do after widespread complaints about the problem.
>>
>>713156814
more reagan economics wont bring back your lung cancer coal jobs
>>
>>713156843

>Thats right wing fake meme news!
>My left wing fake sews site says so!
>>
>>713156843
It's actually common sense. There's 11 million illegals in the country and many states don't have voter ID laws. Of course millions of illegals would vote against the guy trying to deport them. And Snopes is leftist propaganda.
>>
>>713157135
I wouldnt automatically assume illegal imagrants would vote for hillary. the white working class continues to vote against there self interest for republicans
>>
File: hith-sistine-chape-E.jpg (254 KB, 686x385) Image search: [Google]
hith-sistine-chape-E.jpg
254 KB, 686x385
>>713141357
You should check a map most of the middle of the country is empty space ( not to mention alaska)

Fuck the states only the people should decide who is president the electoral collage was created because the founding fathers thought most people were too stupid to make informed decision

You say mob rule like its a bad thing but it is a thousand times better then a small minority controlling most of the power like it is now

I know you been bainwashed to think that the way things are, are "for your own good" but take a second to think about it and you will see there is no legitimate reason to continue to use the electoral collage
>>
>>713156828
Stop you're hurting feelings with words. That's totally the same as literally killing people and burning private property and creating a public safety issue by blocking major interstates.
>>
>>713157059
Yep all the left wing news outlets were saying Trump didn't have a chance of winning. Ironically Breitbart is more credible than them now.
>>
>>713157288
who did the democrats kill? trump supporters are the ones celebrating by mass emailing pictures of lynchings to black college students
>>
>>713157271
Then you're a retard.
>>
>>713157474
how about all the bernie supporters that then voted for trump?
>>
So what sort of apologist attitude does it take to for these pro-clinton tards to want the immigration issue to seemingly never be addressed? Did Hillary have a plan? Did she speak one single time on what she would do concerning illegal immigration? Fuck no. Cunt wanted to have us bombed and raped to death by bringing in fucking Syrians who are even more worthless than the illegal mexicans I see all day in beautiful TN refusing to assimilate or learn the language popping out kids and getting welfare for seemingly no reason. Be glad to see it addressed, I just want to know why you wanted it to continue as it has? Is that something you actually want? If so, why?
>>
>>713157424
Has nobody died in these violent illegal protests? I haven't been paying attention. Sorry if I assumed. Either way that wire guy was ripped from his car and beaten and carjacked just for being white and after they got him out started spouting off about voting trump. Try that shit in GA. We have the niggers outgunned here. Also fair to mention at this point that I voted for Obama. Twice. I wanted to see some positive change. Didn't quite work out
>>
>>713157704
White* not wire guy
>>
>>713157543
Most voted for Hillary or stayed home. Some voted for Jill and a couple who felt that repealing our disastrous trade deals wasthe biggest issue voted to MAGA.
>>
>>713157284
Irony: The Post.

I HAVE researched the EC, and it gives proper weight to the entire US. I didn't like when I was 16 and Bush Jr. won. I didn't cry or assume apocalypse, however. I then voted for Obama first term, decided by reelection that he hadn't delivered and was making a lot of policies I believed detrimental to the health and economy of the USA, and abstained from voting because McCain was equally retarded and regressive. So I voted Trump. Now, answer me honestly: You live in an area with a population greater than 100,000, don't you?

Well I live in a county of 20,000. Farmers. Blue collar workers. Ranchers. Factory workers. Construction, etc.

If you feel the 200+ year old system is flawed...Fucking move.
>>
>>713130017
This shit, fuck that cunt. As long as they confirm anyone but that bitch
>>
>>713157803
This. If you you don't like it here than ether gtfo of this country or drink bleach
>>
>>
>>713158092
no ones getting out, your racist ass will die off eventually.
>>
>>713158092
Typical woefully ignorant of their own entitlement response.

Spoilers: other countries don't want you.
>>
>>713157284
>Fuck the states only the people should decide who is president
>>
>>713158376
this. if we all live in cities because we dont want to live next to racists with guns and no jobs then why should the country be penalized
>>
File: 1479918619286s.jpg (4 KB, 121x125) Image search: [Google]
1479918619286s.jpg
4 KB, 121x125
>>713158221
Nationalism doesn't just go away. It needs to be stomped out violently. And who's going to do it? You with your skinny little arms?
>>
>>713158326
>other countries don't want you.
He's not the one who's unhappy with the US so it doesn't matter if other countries want him or not. The guy whining about the Electoral College is the one who doesn't like how the US does things.
>>
File: IMG_1397.jpg (48 KB, 303x799) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1397.jpg
48 KB, 303x799
>>713124656
Sorry wee girl, Trump is the new President. Butthurt won't change that.
>>
>>713158674
Funny when the nationalists, white or not, are the ones with the most guns. Also majority of the military and police. When the hipsters from la and New York finally get their revolution katy perry isn't going to be able to un shoot them.
>>
>>713158674
how'd you know i"m not a fat uneducated racist! Id say trumpettes, move to philly, the situation will resolve itself
>>
does he have aids?
>>
I love all these trumpanzee's tears, they are delicious
>>
>>713158903
Ironic I go to Temple kek.
>>
>>713158834
there all white bruh, dont kid yourself
>>
>>713158903
Why would we move to a shithole. The country is beautiful peaceful and there's plenty of opportunity. Plus I own land free and clear here. Why would I want to rent a shitty loft apartment for $1500 a month and have nowhere to shoot and ride atvs
>>
File: IMG_8010.jpg (109 KB, 941x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8010.jpg
109 KB, 941x960
>>713159041
>>
>>713159096
to protest the blacks and muslims in person.
>>
>>713125935
This is how the group that knows the least about everything voted.
>>
>>713158903
Move to philly?

Why would people move to that shithole?
>>
>>713159322
dont worry after trump there wont be a country for the liberals to ruin. you got your wish trumptards
>>
>>713159317
I could make it through 30-40 of them before I ran out of ammo or they overtook me. All that warrants is a visit. No need to move there. Also before you get into hypotheticals this is assuming I wandered across one of these "peaceful protests" all over the news.
>>
>>713158550
>if we all live in cities because we dont want to live next to
Ironically, if one million people from LA were spread around those battleground states instead of concentrated in LA then Hillary would have won the EC. You literally safe-space'd yourselves into irrelevance.
>>
Honest question to the Trump supporters praising democracy. If Hillary lost the popular vote by 2 million and absolutely slaughtered Trump in the electoral college, how would you react?
>>
>>713159523
come vist fucker
>>
File: trump_face08.jpg (174 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
trump_face08.jpg
174 KB, 1200x630
>>713159649
Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 63

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.