Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS/CONFESSIONS

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 30
File: sec1.jpg (125 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
sec1.jpg
125 KB, 640x640
ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS/CONFESSIONS
>>
bmp
>>
dont be shy
>>
Im a fat 19 year old loser. I recently found out my gf since July cheated on me since September, she was suicidal so I couldn't call her all the names and shit I wanted to and eventually I got over it, I'm a fat loser and this girl is actually really beautiful, without her I have nothing, I went back to her but can't tell any of my friends cause they will hate me. Secretly dating the girl who cheated on me, and pretty sure she still cheats. Idk what to do /b/
>>
I get off on catfishing dues on 4chan.... ;)
>>
>>712949600
If you don't want a beautiful girl to cheat on you, lose some pounds. If you don't wanna lose weight, lose your girlfriend.
>>
Bumpy bump?
>>
>>712948234
im cheating on my gf with a 35 yo man. im 20.
>>
Im fuck buddies with my friend's gf's 13yo sister, have been for over a month, friend just recently found out. i know he is jealous as fuck
>>
>>712948234
donated semen for one of my moms.
>>
>>712948234
I went to a bar pretending to be a friend of mine, only got close enough to the staff for people around me to call me by my friend's name. Bar staff alibied him for a murder he was doing. Don't give me that, "victim" violated his kid and needed put down.
>>
I got kind of forced by a guy to give him a blowjob and ended loving it when he pushed on my head and told me how to do it
>>
>>712950477
how u manage to do that ?
>>
Ever since I got into graduate school, I feel overwhelmed and constantly struggling just to maintain good grades. I barely see my friends anymore as I'm either to busy studying or working. I'm scared that they'll take this as a sign that I don't want to see them anymore but I really do. I just don't want to fall behind either.
>>
>>712950525
When I grow my facial hair out and wear his clothing, I look so much like him that it is easy to mistake me for him at a distance. I bought all my drinks through my firends, the staff never got close enough to me to see real detail, just close enough to hear them call me by my friend's name and get a general look. Low-grade security cameras can't tell my disguise from my friend.
>>
I fisted my ex when she had a seizure.
>>
I bought condoms for my 12yo niece. She is a virgin still but some of her friends are starting to be sexually active so it's only a matter of time for her. her parents have no idea, is best to keep it that way, they are conservative jesusfags who would freak out if they knew.
>>
>>712951034
>they are conservative jesusfags who would freak out if they knew.
70% chance she is gonna' become a slut during her teen years.
>>
I don't like my gf anymore and want to break up but she won't let me.
>>
>>712951235
no doubt. she is very pretty, and not shy/modest about showing off her body, especially her perfect ass plus Ive seen her nude quite a few times
>>
>>712951353
wont let you? pussy
>>
I don't like my girl anymore only used her for sex and to buy me alcohol and stuff i want tired of pretending to care and talking to her but i can't stop drinking because Im a alcohol and got no job.
>>
the only reason I had mediocre grades in school and dropped out of university is because I never
never
ever
in my whole entire life
have learned for anything
I have never opened a book at home
or learned at home for an exam

it just doesn't work, I can't just sit down at home and learn
maybe I'm just lazy

well now I have a shitty job and I tell everyone it's because of my low IQ
>>
i want to fuck my servant's daughter
>>
>>712951570
cont...my gf talked to her about getting her on bc, no plans to yet but probably will sometime soon
>>
>>712950477
That's actually kind of cool. Very spy like
>>
I used to go over to my friends house all the time just to cum in his mums pants, she was seriously stupid and I'd just put them back in the washing basket and she never knew
>>
Once I was kinda forced to Fuck young girl.
>>
>>712951800
Open a fucking book
Sit the fuck down
Stop fucking crying
Utilize your resources

Christ.
>>
>>712948234
It's my birthday!
>>
>>712951996
inb4 clearly made up story..
>>
>>712950502
I was taught to suck cock and swallow cum as a child and very quickly came to love the feeling of a cock stiffen and spasm in my mouth as it fed me it's cum. Has been a lifelong thing for me since 9 yo, now mid 40s, must have swallowed gallons of cum over my life.
>>
>>712952052
happy birthday!
>>
>>712952117
Not rly. But im not talking about young like younger than 16. Truth is I don't know how old she was and kinda because... This would need explanation and I don't really see reason why I should do it
>>
>>712951996
When I was 17 me and my best friend (who used my mouth as his personal cumdumpster) taught his 6 yo sister to suck our cocks.
>>
>>712952390
Thanks anon! Dude or grill?
>>
File: 15605105.gif (2 MB, 419x745) Image search: [Google]
15605105.gif
2 MB, 419x745
>>712948234
I absolutely love to see big black dicks go inside of beautiful white women's pussy
>>
I pretend to have confidence, most people believe it. But really I'm cripplingly self conscientious, I hate everything about me. I'm always finding flaws in who I am, and they bring me to tears.
>>
>>712951782
>I can't stop drinking because I'm a alcohol
What??
>>
>>712951729
that's the secret
>>
>>712951353
Don't be a little bitch. Honestly guys like you are so easy to just suck money out of smh
>>
i brought a pocket knife to school in 3rd grade.
almost got caught lol
>>
Can we also get a fat childhood experience thread too
>>
>>712952819
Gay childhood experience
>>
I wank beside primary school playgrounds so the children playing can watch me.
>>
bmpp
>>
mores
>>
>>712952401
ah ok, thought you meant actual young, not granny sex
>>
>>712951824

How many servants do you have? Are you white?

White guy here, I have three servants, one cooks, one cleans, and one does laundry/ runs errands. My wife manages them, but I make the rules. I only hire women 16-25. Poor people make me sick, anyone lower than less than upper middle class is trash.
>>
>>712952784
Don't be you.
easier said than done
>>
>>712951034
3rd time ive seen you here. hello friend
>>
>>712952140
Greentext.
>>
>>712954634
thanks
>>
>>712950744
well just explain that shit to your friends
>>
was a long time ago but when I was 16 i took the v of my sister's 11yo best friend
>>
>>712948234
hebephile
>>
Found out I have severe social anxiety the other day because of how sheltered I am. I started leaving the house recently and I can barely maintain eye contact with people when talking to them

Been talking to more strangers to help combat this shit...fuckin crazy. I'm too fuckin paranoid and delusional...

Might get a therapist for this shit
>>
>>712948234
I shitpost on 4Chan
>>
I fuckin hate my bfs mom and grandmothers food....they cant cook for shit
>>
File: 1475961065739.gif (2 MB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
1475961065739.gif
2 MB, 659x609
I want to fuck my "best friends" wife and kinda hope she leave cause he's lazy piece of shit.
>>
I want to fuck the shit outta my huge fake tit aunt.
>>
1st time I gave/received oral sex I was 12, she was 9
>>
I fingered a seat in the back of my car's friend's mother
>>
File: 655.png (586 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
655.png
586 KB, 600x750
>>712950943
>>
>>712951570
Fucking lowlife.
>>
>>712948234
I'm a store manager, 45 and good looking for my age. My crew is almost all female, 17-26.
I want to fuck all of them, and have feelings for one.
>>
>>712957267
lol ok...?.
>>
>>712948234
I fucking hate my wife. She has my same age, (25 yo) but she doesn't work and does nothing to help the family. She is still studying and every time I ask her to get a job she replies with "I'm studying, you are to stupid to understand". I don't love her anymore, but I do love my child. He is my heart.
>>
Foud out recently through repressed memories that i used to suck the pastors dick of a local church when I was like 7 or 8
>>
>>712957496
and I forgot: she hates my family. I love her sister. She is so kind and beautiful. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>712957496
Storys like this make me never want to marry.
Every guy i asked who is married regrets it and can tell storys about their wifes that make me shiver in disgust
>>
File: IMG_8102.jpg (241 KB, 746x1197) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8102.jpg
241 KB, 746x1197
>>712954685
>be me 9 years old
>live in upscale D.C. Condo
>mom always takes me to comet pizza
>spunkOfPodesta.png
>like it so much I open up my own pizza shop two doors down
>continue the tradition
>>
File: IMG_4039.png (135 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4039.png
135 KB, 620x350
>>712957330
Kmart employee detected
>>
This isn't a secret but I felt like contributing. So I met a dominant girl and liked how much of a tough character she is. She's one of those Portuguese high standards type of girls who never had sex. I dont know how to get through to her but I think I'm making progress.
>>
A friend recently got a boob reduction.
Gonna miss those puppies, but before she did it she went to a photographer and did a shoot.

Found photographer's photoshelter.
Found a shared album.
managed to guess the password.
Required Password for download, was too tricky.
Can't save the images because they are hidden by some scripting shit.
Manually saved 300+ images by looking at the page source to get the JPG location, then editing the URL to get a resized version.
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 188x268
i dont feel my emotions anymore,somehow i brainwashed myself to not have any emotions....and now i dont know what to do about it anymore
>>
I am currently in the process of killing myself via lack of sleep, food and water. I'm entering Day 4 and I'm starting to wonder how long this fucking shit is going to take. It doesn't hurt nearly as much as you'd think. My eyes hurt and are red and dry, my mouth is very dry, I have a headache and every now and then my heart skips a beat, but otherwise, it's not so uncomfortable. I'm starting to hallucinate (hearing coughing that isn't there, seeing shadows race across the walls, etc etc) and my pee is dark orange. I'm also starting to get a headache. But whatever. It'll be over soon, I hope.
>>
>>712954685
CBA greentext. 2 uncles taught and trained me from 9-13 to suck their cocks and swallow all the cum I could. 30+ years ago, no cctv or camera phones, and 1 uncle let me suck his cock in public places, buses, play-parks, primary schools, so others could see. I loved every minute of it.
>>
>>712957661

Here in Italy if you do not you get married you lose all rights to your children. And that's why I had to marry her.
>>
>>712958076
Why?
>>
File: lOVE.png (13 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
lOVE.png
13 KB, 500x500
>>
>>712957931
It is impossible to not have any emotion. I think what you have done is simply take control of your emotion, and now you're not sure what to do with it. Well here's a tip: since you control it, you can choose to feel happiness. You should try it.
>>
>>712958176
It's kind of a long story.
>>
>>712958241
That is a load of bullshit. >>712957931 is probably suffering from (a) BPD, (b) depersonalization, (c) depression [which can manifest as a complete lack of emotion rather than intense sadness] or (d) psychopathy that is just now being internalized. Either way, he's fucked up good and is probably going to need meds.
Don't feed him bullshit, though.
>>
>>712958241
Fuck you. I don't love you at all.
>>
>>712958241
Nigger.
>>
>>712957496

This is my experience, I say go for the sister. Life is short amigo, fuck that cunt.

>Be 27, dating 16 yo cutie, her sister is 11, cute face tomboy
>A little more than a year later, she gets pregnant and we move in together
>4 months into pregnancy, we go to family reunion, her dad has 12 brothers and sisters, she has a shit load of cousins, get blowjob from her 14 yo cousin
> 2 months after that, cousin has menstruation for a month straight, turns out she has a problem and they have to remove her uterus
>Visit her family again, see cousin in hospital. Her now 13 yo sister is there, hair grown out, looking good AF
>Stay up late drinking with her dad, gf goes to bed early
>After everyone else is out for the night, sister comes downstairs in T-shirt and panties, no bra
>We talk for a long while, she flirts a lot
>Nothing happens though, just bonding.
>Sister comes to visit for a month over the summer
>Starts off as holding hands when gf (now fiancee) isn't around, then making out, one time with her wearing my college hoodie, shit was so cash
>We did everything but fuck before she left
>Best and most exciting part is when I get any opportunity to leave the house, like when she needs things (preparing to have the baby), paint for the nursery, diapers, etc. I meet up with her sister and we fuck like animals in my car.
>We've been fucking for almost a year, I'm afraid of being caught and ostracized by everyone I know, but that pussy is worth it.
Or so I keep telling myself
>>
>>712958570
>>712958457
kek <3
>>
>>712950248
moarrrr please
>>
>>712958076
That's horrible! What the fuck? At least shoot yourself or something. It's faster.

You have to really, really fucking hate yourself to starve, dehydrate and sleep deprive yourself for FOUR STRAIGHT DAYS are you fucking crazy?
>>
File: 1478530482317.jpg (50 KB, 448x417) Image search: [Google]
1478530482317.jpg
50 KB, 448x417
>>712948234
I shit in the shower
>>
>>712958076
If this fails, you'll probably end up with terrible brain damage. Just so you know.
>>
I love dressing up as a sexy slutty sissy. I especially like making guys get off to me on kik, I like being told what to do and there's nothing I crave more than a real guy to treat this sissy right
>>
>>712958590
Post pic
>>
>>712955947
I feel you bro, its not like a mental condition but more like a lack of practice at social interactions
>>
>>712958788
Fuck you that's disgusting. Fuck you and your Hitler dubs. Chekt.
>>
>>712958076
You're most likely to go into cardiac arrest if this succeeds. Not a good way to die. Very painful.

Ever sit on your leg wrong and it falls asleep and you get that pins and needles feeling all over your leg? That, except x2 and all over your body.

Go eat something, go drink some water, go to bed and stop being a dumbass.
>>
>>712958915

Of which one wife or sister?
>>
>>712958076
Kinda fucked up.
What about your friends and family?
>>
>>712959026
This, its a scary way to go. Just jump off a building or something, do the sensible thing.
>>
>>712958241
i mean i do feeel hapiness sadness etcetera but they vanish within seconds
>>
>>712959202
I don't have friends. My only living family member is my mother, and I haven't spoken to her in years. I don't even know how to contact her anymore. So I don't think anyone is really even going to notice except for whoever finds me, obviously.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1479882714398.jpg (18 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1479882714398.jpg
18 KB, 480x480
Everyone thinks I'm doing really well with my mental health but inside I'm drowning and absolutely losing it.
>>
>>712959591
I prefer this way.
>>
File: tmp_24222-IMG_0712-01796724478.jpg (107 KB, 505x720) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24222-IMG_0712-01796724478.jpg
107 KB, 505x720
>>712958915

Here's sister. Asians love taking selfies. She took this with my phone, and it wasnt uploaded to facebook
>>
>>712959732
Alright. Bon voyage you crazy motherfucker. I'd bet the afterlife is going to be pretty cool, whatever it'll be.
>>
>>712958457
i am not depressed but i have a very low self confidence and i have a fear of many things like i fear talking to people i fear making friends i fear opening up to people around me i fear things....and the fear of opening up caused me a lot damage.i bottled up so many feelings that there is an overload in feelings because of which all the things are happening.
And i did some inner self training bullshit from the internet which caused even more damage to the my mind
>>
>Be me, 16 yo with a beautiful and hot best female friend
>She have a boyfriend (a friend of mine)
>We expend all the time together (hot female friend and me), talking about everything, seeing movies in my house or in her house, doesn't matter.
>I fucking love her, but i don't tell her because i don't want to destroy our friendship
>The time pass, 17 yo
>She broke up with my friend
>happiness.jpg
>she tells me that in 1 month will have to move to another city with her family
>veryfuckingsad.jpg
>the most fucking sad month in all my fuckin life
>she leaves
>the following moths are a god damn sea of pain
>the time pass, 18 yo
>My mom bring me the phone number of my female friend, she told that she comes to my city of visit and to the house to say hello and i was not there.
>shit.jpg
>some days later y have value to call her and begin to talk aout our lifes without the other
>Talk by phone every day in the afternoon
>the time pass 19 yo
>She told me that was married by 1 month and her husband was a fucking stupid insane guy, so broke up with him some months ago
>whatthehell.gif
>i found a job in the city where she live
>i move to that city and told her about that, we agreed to meet a few weeks later
>veryfuckingnervous.png, i still love her
>one day, my coworkers and i go to a bar and get drunk
>Pick the phone and call her
>say it all, i fucking lover her so much, all this years, i can't be without her, i need her, etc...
>she is really fucking confused, she told me that she was in love with me but don't tell me anything for our friendship
>end of the conversation, she was so confused and i so fucking drunk
>i called her the next day, she is fucking angry with me, told me that never call her again, told me that she never wanted to talk to me again, that the confidence was broke, etc, etc...
>the call end...
>10 years have passed
>Never, ever talk with her again
>i still miss her
>sad.jpg
>>
>>712959976
>We expend all the time together
kek
>>
>>712960052
why kek?
>>
I want to kill myself every single day and this aint no emo-attentionwhore-shit. I really want to kill myself.
>>
>>712959909
So from this it sounds like the root of your problem is your confidence. All I can say is look up self help videos/books to help you gain some confidence. Can't hurt to at least try, I think. Because, once you fix this confidence issue, you fix a loooot of other issues at the same time. Godspeed, m8.
>>
>>712959976
>i searh her on facebook now
>is married with a guy with stupid face, have a daughter
>and is a fuking religious fanatic
>is still beautiful as fuck
>>
>>712959909
You literally just described clinical depression.
>>
>>712960112
You really want to, but for some reason you haven't yet... Are you asking us to encourage you to do it?
>>
>>712959826
I'm scared and happy simultaneously.
>>
>>712960145
but how is the question i am not able to figure that part out which is kkilling me and also did i mention that i am procrastinator and always end up messing things up.....
i have been trying to tell someone from my circles so that i can go to a therapist atleast..
but it is difficult too because the place where i come from has some weird beliefs about metal problems
>>
>>712955947
You just have to get out of your own head and try to enjoy the moment.
>>
>>712957661
But keep in mind that you will probably only see the negatives of marriage when you're on a place like /b/
>>
>>712960553
This is true. But it is a fact that about 78%-ish of the divorces get initiated by women. But I'm not scared of marrying,
>>
>>712958076
You can't possibly hate yourself that much.
Part of me is horrified and the other part has great respect for that kind of bravery, if this is even true.
>>
>>712960408
But how what? How to increase your confidence? Like I said, self help videos. But also just going outside and talking to people. the more you do it, the better you will get at it, I promise. But why do you have to tell someone of your inner circle to go see a therapist? Can't you just find on google the nearest therapist and go there without telling anyone about it?
>>
>>712958590
Man you are living my dream. I don't know if she likes me, we never had moments alone. She lives with her parents and there is always someone with her. Plus she has a boyfriend and she won't leave him. He is a total jerk and doesn't know how to treat her. I'm kinda depressed. Any advice on how to know if she is interested? How did you do?
>>
>>712958590
B8, seen this posted dozens of times. Fuck off
>>
>>712959771
How old?
>>
I was once tied to a bed and held hostage by an older nymphomanic woman.
I was working as a gigalow in Germany and got a call from a lady looking for a particular service.
I went to the address specified and things started off pretty normal. She was into a bit of kinky stuff and wanted to cuff me to the bed. Seemed harmless at the time so I obliged.
Once I was cuffed her demeanor changed. She became sex crazed. She ripped off my condom, and rode me until I had no choice but to cum inside her. She wouldn't stop though, my cock was sore but she refused to budge. I came 5 times before she stopped, then she cleaned herself up, had a shower and left me cuffed there hours.
She came back with food and drink but only gave them to me for more sex. After 3 days of this I manged to get her to drop her guard and I jumped out of her window near naked and screaming for help.
I lost count how many times she forced me to cum. Almost always inside her.

Last I heard she died a few years ago...thank christ!
>>
>>712961796
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2242692/German-nymphomaniac-Antje-Crapnik-dead-Munich-home.html

OH MY GOD THIS IS FUCKING TRUE GUYS!!
>>
>>712961903
Yeah...Thats her. Evil woman.
>>
>>712952714
Hello newfriend :)
>>
>>712948234
I have a sadistic fetish for turning boys into girls. I lie to the people i love and i break up families all over this fetish.
>>
I secretly want GTA 5, but I'm too old to play such games, I guess...
>>
I have made 3d models of friend of images on facebook and such. And have made porn out of it. Been wanting to make more of other anons
>>
File: 1479907509277.jpg (52 KB, 622x604) Image search: [Google]
1479907509277.jpg
52 KB, 622x604
I cant get into a relationship, every time i feel that im getting close to a girl i kinda enter meltdown mode saying dismissive stuff and acting nervous just the thought of ending in a miserable life and a shtty marriage fucks my shit up
>>
>>712963256
eat a snickers
>>
I think I've forgotten how to love. I don't fall in love with people, I don't love my family members. I just want to be alone, constantly.
What do I do?
>>
>>712961193

She lived with us for a while when her dad died. Mom is a retarded whore. U was kind and gave her good advice, helped her with school and took care of her while she was here. About a month before she moved back in with her mom, we fell asleep next to each other, and when we woke up, I was hugging her and we were holding hands. Our relationship before that was friendly but nothing flirty or sexual. Afterward, with was different, our eyes would meet and we would both smile, she would find reasons to touch my arm or be close to me. It got serious pretty quick. I think, if you have any shot you'll know, pay her compliments and be respectful, let her decide she wants it.

>>712961247

I know cause I post on here quite a bit. Basically any secrets, Hebe, or similar thread.

>>712961516

Shes 14 now
>>
>>712951235
I've got a FWB who's parents were jesusfags, total slut
>>712951034
If I need condoms/lube who tf do I ask?
>>
>>712957920
post one
>>
i am afraid of social situations and i often cover the situation by telling people i am lazy and also i procrastinate a lot
>>
File: conff.png (278 KB, 1090x614) Image search: [Google]
conff.png
278 KB, 1090x614
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GNisz3Chw0
>>
>>712957718
kek
>>
>>712963449
be alone you confused faggot
>>
>>712958076
I nearly done that by accident, my heart went crazy and thought if I smoked a joint itd stop, the hallucinations are mad, it's like the red mans smoke house ritual
>>
>>712963119
No you're not, they're just a bunch of butt fuckin cock suckers over at rockstar and that's why older people are phased out of their demographic, because younger children are easier to pander to with insinuated violence and constant glitching.
>>
Last year I fucked up when locking up an enclosure at work which ended up causing one of my co-workers losing a hand to one of the animals.
The investigation said it was their own fault but I know it was me that messed up
>>
>>712960112
Oh well bitch, same predicament and I'm not getting any closer so you fuck yourself.
>>
>>712958076
Yo, you're fuckin retarded.
>>
>>712958076
Go eat food and get some rest then go suicide by cop like a normal person you Ghandi wannbe motherfucker.
>>
So my girlfriend and I had a little break and in that break she had a series of bad things happen to her. I was not responsive at the time due to work and stuff that I needed to schedule out. She ended up sending nudes to some guy on snapchat, she told me about it being extremely sorry. We had a talk about it and it cane out with her telling me that she will be my slut from now on. Be straight, am I or will I become cucked? She was blackmailed for more pictures and she sent them.
>>
Everytime I go to my Step mom's house with the gf step mom's panties are in the bathroom for some reason either about to get washed or just washed. Always find her cum stained panties and sniff them / cum in them. They smell just like gfs Pussy and panties hnnnnng
>>
>>712957931
Watch all 3 toy story movies and stop being such an emo bitch.
Concern for not having any emotions is a fucking emotion you dense ass sack of shit.
>>
>>712964823
You're just....you're just cancer on the world.
>>
>>712964757

What makes you think she will be able to say no next time?
>>
>>712964757
This sounds fake and fuckin stupid.
>>
>>712965032
I wish it was, we just got done talking because she was really sad.
>>
>>712965023
I don't, she swears on her life. I really want to believe but I can't.
>>
>>712965169
Too bad, post nudes.
>>
File: e5UFVP.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
e5UFVP.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>712948234
My ex-boyfriend used to beat me up and hit me for no reason at all, one time he beat me up for skipping college to see him. He acted really shady.

After the break up I found out he was texting a girl while he was in a relationship with me.Then he got into a relationship with her.

I was devastated and heartbroken until I harassed him, stalked him and hired people to beat him up, leave him death letters at his door.

I spent like a year in jail because of that but I found out he committed suicide due to the pressure.

I have no regrets and I sleep better than ever at night.
>>
>>712964972
You're just jelly you don't even have a gf lel
>>
>>712965392
nobody's jealous of anything you do
>you inbred bitch
>>
This one time, I got head from a stick figure.
>>
This one time, I made friends with someone because his sister was hot as fuck.
>>
>>712965519
Says the retard arguing on 4chan, and I'm inbred? Lol I know you're slow so I'll let it slide
>>
>>712965224

And i would guess she would let anyone walk all over her if pressured. Tread carefully brother
>>
This one time, I cheated on this bitch.
>>
Yesterday, while my roommate was showering, I came in her drink, mixed it in and watched her drink it during dinner
>>
File: g1337296675461882557.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
g1337296675461882557.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>>712965682
>You jack off to your step momma.
>>
When I was 13-16 I would let a family friends younger kids who were 6-10 watch me jerk off. They were fascinated and I was too horny to care.
>>
>>712965858
Actually I said her panties dumbass. Shows how much you pay attention.. Just Plz stop now before you look even more Slow
>>
File: 1359336463967.png (20 KB, 334x370) Image search: [Google]
1359336463967.png
20 KB, 334x370
After lurking in these threads and giving as good of advice in these threads over the past year.

I can say with certainty that this thread is the same 20 odd people who post here and usually 10-15 randoms who stroll on through leaving bits and pieces of truth and lies in equal measure.

/b/ is what it is, a community of weirdos realizing this is the new normal.
>>
I'm a senior, and I'm dating the "weird girl" of my class, she is not weird at all, just smarter than anyone else
>>
File: 1480077400268.gif (2 MB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
1480077400268.gif
2 MB, 250x333
>>712965998
>I don't need to listen to you motherfucker.
>>
>>712950255
How hot is she?
>>
>>712952140
Do you need a new cock to suck?
>>
>>712952417
Hot
>>
people can read my mind. every single person on earth. :D
>>
>>712948234
I raped and killed a girl in 1990.
>>
I've collected some anons girl's pictures that he posted on "pics you shouldn't share" threads and I now post them myself and pretend that she's mine.

Occasionally the owner of the OC catches me, but I just call him "kid" and say he's saved my girl
>>
>>712966916
Tell us more...
>>
>>712955947
Fake it until you make it. Eventually you get used to behaving according to social norms. Be your normal self at home and with trusted loved ones.
>>
>>712959976
Perfect example of why you should not be a beta male. Pursue what you want in life. Stop crying about past and find someone to love now in the present. Also that girl is a dumbass for not telling you about her feelings as well.
>>
I had gay sex with a fat friend of mine.
Rode him like a fucking stallion, actually.
It was my first time, but I want to do it again.
>>
i shit in the shower sometimes.

its easy, just take the lid off the pipe and shit down the pipe.

/feels good, man
>>
>>712960112
That feeling won't end. Focus on other things, keep busy and actively try to be happy or be doomed to be a suicidal depressed anon forever.
>>
>>712967023
There was a lot of weed and coke at that party. I'm not entirely sure what happened, but I'm pretty sure the COD was asphyxiation by cock. Or it could have been the .38 round I put in her skull to be sure. Either way, nobody is ever going to find the body in the Hollywood Hills.
>>
> Survey the area while driving home from work every day.
> Never stop. Never stare. But always be learning her routine. Find out when the bus picks her up and drops her off.
> Find local phone boxes in the area.
> Start beige boxing them late at night/early in the morning when nobody is awake, to find out which line matches the number found in the white pages that matches her address.
> Consistently beige box that number at that box to learn family's plans.
> Find out when she will be home by herself.
> Since it's rural area, neighbors too far away to see/notice anything.
> Knock on door with clipboard and pen and fake census worker id.
> Shoddy fabrication, but good enough to fool a 10yo.
> Ask to speak to her parents. She should know better than to say they aren't home, but she's ten. Stay outside, calm, patient.
> Say, "That's okay. Can you call them for me?"
> She goes inside. She comes back. Funny... The phone doesn't seem to be working.

> Well how 'bout that! Bridged terminals on the phone box down the road saw to that.
> "May I come in? I would like to ask you some questions."
> Friendly. Polite. Clearly if any harm had been meant, would have only had to force way in as soon as she said parents weren't home.
> Be welcomed inside.
> Ask mundane questions about size of family, parents' jobs, school.
> Dad's working on a fix for y2k? How cool!
> Ask about likes, etc. Oh, she has an n64? Has that superman game but doesn't really like it. Ah, too bad.
> Wants a dog, but parents say no? Sorry to hear that.
> "You know, I live just down the road and my dog just had puppies last week. My wife wants to give them away. I know your parents said you can't have one, but would you like to see mine before they are gone?"
> Her face lights up. Of course she would!
> Trust has been gained.
>>
>>712967837

> She gets in the car willingly.
> Drive away.
> It isn't until the car pulls into the "driveway" that she seems confused, suspicious.
> It's actually just a fire trail in the backwoods. She was so busy bobbing her head in tune to N'Sync on Q94 that she didn't get suspicious until it was too late.
> Now comes the knockout punch.
> Her lip is bleeding and she's already unconscious.

> You know what comes next. The brand new expensive digital camcorder will preserve this memory for years to come.
> Her soft pink nipples. Her hairless bug.
> Plow her virgin girlhood. Get it all on tape.
> When she starts to wake, another fist to the face. Finally when finished, just squeeze her little throat until she stops breathing.
> Her breath and heart still and silent, the thrill and adrenaline clouding all else, take a deep breath and calm down. Allow heart rate to slow.

> Drive to the abandoned house. Nobody is around. Prince George county is pretty isolated. The old well is uncovered. Just drop her in.

> No mess. No body to be found.

> A little blood from her girlhood on the blanket and plastic sheet. Those go with her.

> A little blood on the knuckles and the passenger seat.
> Can't take any chances.
> A month later the car is "stolen" and found burned up a few miles away. (Walking home at 3AM is no fun.)
> Didn't want to wait so long, but any sooner while missing girl is on police's radar seems a little too risky.

> A few years later, they tear down that house. They build a storage shed there. The well gets a big blue plastic cap on it.

> This was over a decade and a half ago.
> To this day, nobody knows.

> Except /b/

> Nobody will believe it. Nobody will even try to find out anything else.
>>
>>712967837
Wtf am I reading anon
>>
>>712966948
die in a fire
>>
I wrote the Mary-Ann Rialeb copypasta.
>>
>>712949600
Every time you fuck her it should be a rage filled hate fuck. Do increasingly painful and degrading things to her until she won't let you anymore, then do it anyway. Tell her what a whore she is while you're fucking her. Take pictures. Show your friends. Show /b/. If you do this over a period of time you'll find that it will serve the dual purpose of making you feel less shitty about her cheating while also helping you get over her. By the time she's had enough and ends it you won't care anymore. Then find yourself a girl who isn't a piece of shit and won't cheat, even though she might not be as hot as this one you'll still be happier.
>>
>>712950471
Explain how this came to pass.
>>
>>712949600
an hero
>>
>>712968206
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo
>>
Gonna try and text her later today, in such a way, that hopefully it could break down some barriers between us.

But, kinda nervous that it might not work, and could backfire
>>
>>712968301

Who?
>>
>>712968339
A shy girl I am interested in.

But it seems like there maybe something of a wall around her, that prevents her from initiating contact.

So, I kinda wanna see if I can possibly find a way to break down that will.
>>
>>712948234
I want nothing more than to fuck my 15 year old sister in law and impregnate her. I have a thousand dollars in cash that i would giver her in a heartbeat to let me do it. I want to get her pregnant and take care of her so she will love me just like her sister, my wife does and i can take care of them both.
>>
Been trying to get my ugly wife to kill herself, her retardation is really inadequate.
>>
>>712967964
He says that too, but I ignore him for the lulz.

He used to get mad and post more OC to prove me wrong, but I just save those too and add them to my collection.

Now he just tends to leave me to it and leaves the thread
>>
File: Screenshot_20161124-135843.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161124-135843.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
Sometimes I wish I was born a woman so I could take life on easy mode.
>>
bump.
>>
>>712968679

Any particular method you have in mind?
I'm in a really difficult place. I love my wife so much and she's really sweet but Christ, it's nosex November up in here.
If she'd lose some weight, stop snoring, or even just actually fuck me once in awhile, I wouldn't try to think of ways to escape.
We do the same things, hang out and genuinely enjoy each other's company, have friends in common, but omg I'm missing out on actually getting laid.

Hah who am I kidding. If I didn't have her, nobody would want me.

Divorce? Are you fucking kidding me? My family would likely disown me and claim her.

But if she killed herself...
>>
>>712950471
Disgusting
>>
>>712958076
Dude, drink some water and eat something and sleep man. If you want to end it you don't have to torture yourself to do so. Just sleep and think on it, you'll feel better. You'll get better, takes time, but it happens. Even if you feel like it won't.
>>
I split up with my gf of nearly 3 years because im depressed, and now im crazy about a muslim girl that nothing can ever happen with. sometimes i dont go to work becasue i cant bear to be around people.
>>
>>712964680
Lol I know, why the hell do you think I'm even doing it in the first place?
>>712964712
that would draw way more attention than shitposting about my own suicide. why bother wasting a cop's time?
>>
I just want to fuck other women. But it's hard to find them. Any ideas?
>>
>>712948234
Hey /b/ im a refugee in Germany now i gonna tell you a Story what happend to my Brother in Syria.
We was on the way Home but some IS-Terrorist saw us and shot us. I got shot in the arm. My Brother got shot in the knee and the leg he cant walk i have to run away i try to get him with me but he said leave me run for your life. I run for my life i get away. On the same day he get killed from these Monsters. About 1 Month i planned to find them , 3 month and 2 Weeks later i found these fucking piece of shit. I bomb their fucking car where they Sitting and Laughing. Now i came to Germany to fuck German Girls and fuck German Chilfren
>>
>>712969530
I mean, I'm already 4 days into it. Might as well finish it, right? There's no point in stopping here; it would make the whole thing pointless. Besides, I'm pretty sure if I fell asleep I'd have horrible nightmares and if I tried to eat something I'd probably just end up vomiting or having terrible diarrhea.
>>
>>712969610
Internet. Utilize it.
>>
File: IMG_2936.jpg (92 KB, 628x1086) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2936.jpg
92 KB, 628x1086
Pic is my wife. I want to watch her get fucked by other men and women. I just want to see how she'd be with someone else. I wanna watch cum over and over as someone else touches and pleasures her.
>>
>>712969830
Where are you? I'll do it
>>
File: IMG_2937.jpg (72 KB, 551x840) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2937.jpg
72 KB, 551x840
>>712969943
What do u look like?
>>
File: imgcache0.54676478.jpg (172 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
imgcache0.54676478.jpg
172 KB, 480x640
>>712970004
Does this help?
>>
File: IMG_2938.jpg (98 KB, 683x1013) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2938.jpg
98 KB, 683x1013
>>712970124
Can u make her cum hard?
>>
>>712969204
>But if she killed herself...
Then you'd be free to fuck as many sexually attractive males or females.

>Any particular method you have in mind?
Nope, i'm hoping her retardation will get the best of her.
>>
>>712969830
>>712969943
>>712970004
>>712970124
>>712970206
take that gay shit to >>>/soc/ assholes
>>
>>712969692

The point in stopping would be to not die.
Because whatever you think you've done to deserve the feelings you have about yourself.. just... No!
Nobody deserves to feel this way.
You are not so broken that you can't live.
You are not so worthless that you can't make a difference.
And if it feels like going for 4 days and then "quitting" is a waste, then think of it this way: You just demonstrated that you have the self discipline to deprive yourself of food, sleep, and water for 4 days.
Most people couldn't do that.
Just think what great things you might be able to accomplish if you applied that level of dedication to them.
Honestly, anon, you have inspired me. Not to die, but to live!
It would inspire me even more if I knew you would choose to live as well.
Drink some water, please. Don't chug it. Just wet your pallette at first. Sip a bit and drink it slowly. Drink a few ounces, then maybe 10 or 12.
And then let sleep take you.
You don't deserve this pain.
When you wake up, drink some more water. Get your body acclimated to ingesting liquids again.
Sleep and rehydrate, and then eat something small and easy to digest. Work your way back to eating, drinking, and sleeping.
Please.
>>
>>712969830
My wife once fucked a co-worker. Went to his place one Saturday and fucked like rabbits for the afternoon, then she came home and told me all about it..

She and he weren't comfortable with me being there and no photos or videos allowed, unfortunately, but that shit was so hot.
>>
File: imgcache01645753jpg.0.jpg (163 KB, 553x640) Image search: [Google]
imgcache01645753jpg.0.jpg
163 KB, 553x640
>>712970206
I will do my best!

and of course do her however you want me to.
>>
>>712970346

Cuckly Cuckmuffin had a girl
Shared her with the whole wide world.
Niggers, bulls, and BBCs
Gave her every last disease.
Every hole was filled with cum.
Drunk on vodka, wine, and rum.
Everyone fucks Cuckly's whore.
But Cuckly don't get laid no more.

-WhenIWas
>>
>>712970273
Just let him go. Damaged goods should be disposed of. If they do it themselves, why interfere?
>>
>>712970555
Nice rhyme
Nice trips
Nice fiction
Nice try
>>
>>712970854

I used to think like you.
No human is "damaged goods".
We are all worthy of living.
Even you.
>>
File: 1477330644784.jpg (111 KB, 1186x918) Image search: [Google]
1477330644784.jpg
111 KB, 1186x918
my boobs are small af
>>
>>712971013

Thank you! I'll be here all week.
Try the veal. Be sure to tip your servers.
>>
>>712971179
Indeed, manboobs are rarely big.
>>
>>712971183
>I'll be here all week
Very probably. And the week after that, and the week.......

Also. What is sarcasm?
>>
>>712971179

Well you have my attention! I happen to prefer small tits!
If course I usually like them smaller than that, but I'd play with and suckle them.
Assuming you're actually the girl in the pic.
And you don't have a penis.
>>
>>712971302

Sarcasmception...
>>
>>712948234
I've spent nearly £2000 on girls clothes and sex toys, and am genuinely considering accepting an offer from a total stranger who wants to tie me and spend two days straight teasing me and making me cum
>>
>>712971020
That's cute. We're all meat waiting to die. To believe otherwise is simply a result of domestication.
>>
http://rurl.us/CHRCJ

CLICK HERE I DARE YOU
>>
>>712958076
it will not work.
there are rumours about it but the mind is incapable of letting the body die
>>
>>712971447
Soooooo tempted
>>
>>712971444

You are certainly entitled to your opinion. I happen to respectfully disagree.
But if we're all gonna die anyway, and if nothing really matters, then why not live a little longer and see how things turn out?
Death is irreversible. Once that line is crossed, there's no coming back, all metaphysical speculation aside.
If you truly believe you are meat, then why are you still allowing yourself to live?
>>
>>712949600
Cmon lose weigth, then you will get pounds off womans and u cheat un her face
>>
>>712971447

>18 and abused

meh
>>
I cheat my ex-gf in the bed of her parents and i cum on a shit of her mom
>>
>>712948234
Crazy in love with manager at my work, super nice fun to be around and cute too. Pretty sure one of my best friends who i work there with is trying to get her as well. Don't know what to do /b/
>>
>>712971790
Because I'm a selfish animal. I stay alive so I can continue satisfying my animal desires, just like you.
>>
I want to get a breast augmentation but haven't told my fiance yet. what do you guys think of breast augmentations?
>>
>>712972633
Depends how the boobs look now tbh
>>
File: shrugging.jpg (82 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
shrugging.jpg
82 KB, 384x313
>>712958076
Maybe don't?
>>
>>712965910
Do what I do and wank beside primary school playgrounds at lunchtime. Theres nothing better than getting your cock out, wanking it, and shooting cum over the (up to) 30 5-12 year olds watching you. Or sticking your cock through the fence and entice them to suck it - some of the younger ones tend to be more curious and willing, and once one boy or girl starts sucking your cock their friends will want to join in. Doesn't matter if its a boy or girl because there are loads more watching, and it won't be long before you're cumming in some childs mouth.
>>
I have full intention of destroying this repressed Catholic girl that's been talking to me
She's stuck between being horny and not wanting to have sex before marriage to the point where she'd hate herself if she did
I'm gonna solve it with my dick
>>
My gf (19) has a gf (17). We had a 3-some and my gf asked me to fuck the younger chick. The chick loved it, but I'm freaked out because of her parents. I'm 29..
>>
>>712948234
I think most people on here are really boring simpletons
>>
>>712972306

You could do more than that if you chose to.
But calling people defective and advocating suicide isn't selfish. True animalistic selfishness isn't about bringing other people down. It's about getting your own and not giving a fuck about anyone else.
You spare enough thought about starvation anon to call him "defective".
You care enough about me to "save" me from "wasting" my time with him.
Your actions weren't selfish. At worst, they were malicious, but I don't think so.
At best, you were amusing yourself, which is probably the least committed and most truly selfish possibility in this scenario.
Either way, you're more than just a selfish animal. We all are.
I don't care if we're hairless apes and that our monkeybrains are the most advanced pattern recognition machines in existence.
We are yet even more than that.
This may all be accidental, but we are self aware and can make decisions to criticize others, or to starve ourselves for days on end, and can bend our own selves in directions and shapes that no other animal can.
If that means nothing to you, then that's fine. But I do hope you open your eyes to the true terrible beauty that is our world, not just as a watery bag of bones and guts driven by biological imperative, but as an intelligent being who can reprogram itself.
You might be surpised at just how much more enjoyable life can be if you actually practice that empathy that you have within you.
Either way, I hope everyone here can find the shortest and most direct path to true peace and happiness. And no I don't mean death.
And if my sneaking suspicion is correct, I hope "both" of you live longer than you thought possible, and find happiness sooner rather than later.
>>
>>712952659
Yeah maybe if you post it enough might happen right, Some gals are retarded she might believe you
>>
>>712972633

I personally think breast augmentations are an answer to the wrong question.
If you're doing it for yourself, why do you care what your fiancé thinks?
If you're doing it because of what you think other people think, then fuck what they think.
Either way, this notion that they have to be bigger is bullshit. We've been fed an "ideal" image of what beautiful women are "supposed to" look like.
If you were living in the 1920s, you'd probably be binding them to make them look smaller.
Why not just love your boobs? They come in all shapes and sizes and some are more rare than others. That doesn't make them somehow less attractive.
>>
>>712950255
Story?
>>
>>712972828
I have 34A's right now I want them to be fuller and hopefully a C cup but I'd be okay with a B. I'm looking at fat cell augmentation which is where they do liposition and use the fat cells from your body to harvest in your breast making them completely natural while adding maybe 1-2 cup sizes
>>
>>712973117
Dude I'm not a pedo. I was just a horny teenager that spent way too much time jerking of instead of talking to girls.
>>
Get off on thinking of my gf doing glory hole swallow
>>
>>712973945
OK so what is your body type in comparison, I'm guessing due to the size you are slim?
Do you have a pic? It's easier lol
I'd agree with the other person you need to do this for yourself of course ask your partner their opinion but ultimately it's your choice
>>
>>712973788
those are very kind and thoughtful words anon, thank you. If I did them it would be for myself Im not happy with the way they look. When I was younger I did pretty much bind them so it looked like I had none now I'm regretting that because they can look a little saggy to me.
>>
>>712973448
Well said. I'm definitely not capable of love and happiness. I'm too fixated on what is real and tangible. I envy your delusions and respect your eloquence.
>>
>>712968131
this
>>
File: curvy-star-wars-girl.jpg (99 KB, 545x820) Image search: [Google]
curvy-star-wars-girl.jpg
99 KB, 545x820
>>712974150
my fiance lurkes so I don't want to post my body but I have a thick/chubby body shape (years of sports so it's mostly muscle) very similar to this pic minus the boobs
>>
>>712973945

I know this question will sound stupid, but...
Why?
Why do you want them to be bigger or fuller?
>>
>>712950255
You fucking pedophile
>>
My brother usually wakes me up with a bj
>>
>>712949600
Is your name Sam?
>>
>>712974424
When I first started to develop boobs I didn't want them since I was a tomboy so I never wore a bra of any sort for a while and now to me they look a little saggy. I ended my Tomboy phase and since then have wanted larger breasts just enough to fill a full cup size or go a cup or so larger.
>>
>>712974386
I say then do what makes you happy!
As for fiance lurking, do you have another means of contact? Snapchat maybe?
Would this operation be costly?
>>
>>712967902
pls be trololol no real
>>
>>712974647
I do not, I deleted all of my social media and contact sites due to a stalker don't feel comfortable letting information out now. for the surgery I would get it would be roughly $4,000 which is cheaper than saline or silicone implants (plus those are likely to break/pop and since I'm still active in sports I don't want that to be an issue)
>>
>>712974635
How do you have saggy A cups, is that even possible? I personally love small tits and hate fake ones so I would always say don't do it, but like the other anon said my opinion is irrelevant here. Your fiancees opinion matters, but ultimately it comes down to what you want and how you feel about your body.
>>
Whenever at a hot girls party I sneak into her bathroom and cum in something... lotion, shampoo, soap

Whatever looks similar to cum
>>
>>712968484
you fucking faggot. quit wasting your time dreaming about unobtainable women and doooo something!

if she says no, so what you're sad for a bit.

then find new girl, repeat process, waste less time.

pussy will be obtained
>>
>>712974975
I guess saggy isn't really the correct term to use they just kind of slope down and I have a gap between them so no cleavage which is something I've always wanted as well
>>
>>712948234
I have a problem with heroin and i enable the people i love to keep using so that i may keep using
>>
>>712974245

You sound fucking gorgeous to me.

>inb4 whiteknightfaggot

Seriously, stop obsessing over how you're "supposed to" look. Yeah, I remember you from previous secret threads. I'm sure you remember me too.

This goes back to my question of why.
My guess is that you buy into society's notion of what is beautiful (or at least what you've been told is that notion) so you want to look "normal".
Well fuck Hollywood. Fuck fashion magazines. You ARE normal. And you sound like you're fucking hot.

If I were to ever cheat on my wife (I'm not, btw) it wouldn't be with a woman who has bigger tits, that's for DAMN sure.

The only ones who have ever tempted me were A cups or smaller.

And yeah, one of those is middle aged and they sag a bit. And holy shit she's like personally a 10/10 for me.

The most effective method of gaining confidence about your body is not altering it surgically.
It is looking at yourself and coming to the realization that you are truly beautiful as you are.
I don't mean "settling" for the being the way you are and just sighing and saying, "oh well, I'll never be as beautiful as those women". I mean looking at yourself and realizing that you are every bit as beautiful as any other women.
You say you did athletic stuff, so if you're muscular, it's not like you're an unhealthy weight or anything.
I don't know how else to say without sounding like a desperate flirting virgin, but seriously, you're every but as gorgeous as any other woman.
And for people like me, you are more attractive.
Love yourself, girl. You don't NEED to change! :-)
>>
>>712968484
>>712968301
Any last minute input?
>>
>>712958076
>have a headache and every now and then my heart skips a beat, but otherwise, it's not so uncomfortable.
>I'm also starting to get a headache.
I see the brain damage is starting... no turning back now. U dun fucked up.
>>
>>712957267
leave this board and never come back newfag
>>
>>712975283
This post made me grow a vagina.
>>
File: what the actual FUCK.webm (2 MB, 508x480) Image search: [Google]
what the actual FUCK.webm
2 MB, 508x480
>>712975283
>Love yourself, girl. You don't NEED to change! :-)
did a /b/tard literally just write that fucking sentence?
I never thought I'd see this day
>>
>>712975056
Eh. We are virtually at the same level socially. But very socially awkward. So, yea. No quite unobtainable but definitely requires effort
>>
>>712957581
Start a harem
>>
>>712975630

Um.... Congratulations?
Can I stick my schlong in it?
>>
>>712975640

Yeah, I'm a newfag tho.
Only been here since 2007...
>>
I targeted a disabled, lesbian goth chick in uni to fuck.

Found out what clubs she's into, what kind of thing she likes and got involved in her groups, ended up finally talking to her, she said she's been a dike since as long as she can remember even a kid. That didn't stop me.

I befriended her and got closer and closer to her everyday for about 5 years, constantly subtly confusing her about her sexual identity and wearing her down until she confessed that she was curious.

I told her that if she wanted she could experiment with me, I was cool with, I don't really mind.

Long story short I smashed, spaffed on her face and now she likes men.

Lost interest immediately after a few times and now I don't speak to her anymore.
>>
>>712949600
Hey man I'm a fat loser too and the same thing happened to me when I was 18. U tell that bitch she's a fucking whore and if she kills her self it wasnt your fault
>>
>>712976035

Fuck you breeders, trying to recruit and turn us straight!

BAN STRAIGHT MARRIAGE!
>>
>>712975283
thank you anon :) you're very sweet I'm saving this post to look at when I'm not likung the way I look. thank you :) have an awesome day!
>>
I haven't had an orgasm over eight and a half years due to Not being physically able to jack off (I broke my neck back in 2007) And my crippling anxiety / depression always destroys every chance I get with a Woman
>>
>>712975924
yeah well i've been here since fucking 1997 so fuck you
>>
>>712958076
EAT SOMETHING AND GO TO BED YOU INSANE FAGGOT
>>
File: FB_IMG_1479644148800.jpg (49 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1479644148800.jpg
49 KB, 768x1024
/sh/1foa52hq4judu8s/AAASGq-LNZgAzH4_yDKthqHEa?dl=0

You're welcome.
>>
I'm 27 and I haven't had meaningful positive physical contact since I was 12 and there's nothing I can do about it.
>>
95% of the time I can figure someone out after only speaking with them for a couple seconds. I know them. I used to think I was just being judgmental until I realize my assumptions are true 95% of the time. It gets to even where I'll be rude as fuck and tell them exactly what they like what they do before "knowing" and then they confirm it. Im the most cynical person I know. I want to love people again.
>>
>>712951353
Lol your a faggot. Just dump her and ignore her bitch ass
>>
>>712976359
What's this?
>>
>>712976100

It was more I just wanted to smash that particular girl and I was adamant I could do it with little techniques I thought up based on her and shit and it worked.

I don't believe in gays tbh, think sexuality is a spectrum, you're never hundred percent gay. After all, your brain is wired to want the opposite sex, same reason why you always see cute lesbian chicks that attach themselves to disgusting butch lesbians, they're still looking for a man, their brains are just a bit wired wrong is all. It can be corrected
>>
Cheated on gf after 3,5 years of meh relationship, feel like shit but cant tell her cause i know i would lose her.
>>
>>712976190

How are you typing then? if you can move a mouse around and type you could wank yourself off, even if it was a shitty one.

Or just hire a prostitute. Dude that nut you have will be so intense after 8 years. I remember when I went through puberty I had this problem with my dick being in pain all the time and I couldn't jack off, so I spent years building up that nut and when the pain went and I released it.. well those few months of orgasms do not compared to the ones I have now.

8 years though mate... If they could harness the raw energy of your nut they could probably power the whole of new york for three years
>>
>>712976578

Dropbox link you retard
>>
>>712976127

Glad to hear it.
I meant every word.
I can just about guarantee your guy feels the same way!
Take care of yourself. Love yourself.
Peace!
>>
>>712976867
Meh I've never used it before
>>
>>712976218

Fucking autocorrect. I put "07" and it expanded it to "2007".
It was supposed to say "1907". I've got 90 years on you, sport!
>>
>>712950477
>"victim" violated his kid

Is that what he told you? Sounds like you got tricked into abetting a murder. Have fun getting raped by Jamal in prison, faggot.
>>
This sounds like an /r9k/ post
>>
>>712976585

I'd never admit this to my lesbian friend, but yeah I think you nailed it on the head.
I also want to fuck her brains out, but that's another story.
>>
showed my friend a video of my wife masturbating
>>
>>712958076
you're hallucinating right now. you already died. this is hell.
>>
>>712977105

Indeed.......
>>
>>712977141

We're all friends here...
>>
>>712976972
Whoops! autocorrect did the same for me, too.
I said I'd been here since 1997 but what I obviously meant to say was I've been here since before the beginning of time itself, so...looks like I've got the upper hand here
>>
I want to see a girl talk to her own boobs!
>>
>>712976877
see you around anon have a nice day
>>
>>712951782
Get your life in a line due
>>
>>712977254
haha! :)
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>712959026
>>712959202
>>712964680
>>712964712
>>712969530
>>712971469
>>712972905
>>712975630
>>712975531
reddit really has taken over. nice advice neckbeards
>>
>>712977267

Oh, my dear anon. If you had truly ever seen outside of time, you would know you couldn't be "before" its "beginning".
When I said 1907, I meant Sector 1907 of the timeless zone.
Watching the infinite variations of the big bang from outside spacetime is rather amusing.
Timeless zone galas are the absolute tits, my friend!
And the Atlanteans thought THEY knew how to party...
Pshawwww. What plebs.
>>
>>712977506
in the time it took you to write that, you could've contributed to literally any running conversation branch in this thread.

but no. you deliberately chose not to.
>>
File: not even mad lol.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
not even mad lol.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
>>712977580
I-it's not like I even care or anything...
>>
>>712977130

You can do it, anon. Just gotta be patient and subtle. Don't her rumbo you or the plans will be shut down.

Gotta know the lesbian thinks first, and where she is with it all. First of all you have to eliminate all suspicion that you want to smash. If you're single, say you've got a chick. You can say it ended with this imaginary chick at any point so it's fine.

Once that's gone, start getting curious, taking an interest in her sexuality, seem confused, like you totally accept it, but you don't understand, you want her to tell you more.

Then when the timing is right ease in 'So have you ever thought about being with a guy?' keep that suspicion shut down bro and straight after follow up with ''cause I have before, but it just wasn't for me' or whatever, just make it seem like you're not milking her and this is about both of you.

Follow on from her reaction. Gotta ultimately plant the ideas of it in her head, but be subtle like, 'I know that I'm straight, but you know I still considered it when I was younger, just to be sure'

Get that in there anon you can work from there, make that whore your project and fuck her lesbian face off, then afterwards tell her that lesbians don't fucking exist and she needs to stop being a special snowflake and to get her act together
Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 30

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.