Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Look guys, im all clean

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 25
Look guys, im all clean
>>
those scars are makeup
>>
>>712922214
either that or they are very fresh
>>
>>712922214
prolly not, some girls are true idiots.
>>
all real
>>
Don’t forget that women’s obsession with being beautiful is all men’s fault.
>>
>>712922042
this thing is ugly no matter how much shoop
>>
>>712922399
What a fucking idiotic drama queen. She should be jailed for being a monumental moron.
>>
>>712922042
not with that big wonkey jew nose
>>
her face looks like that weird ass schizo psychopath facebook guy

what was his name? jamie?
>>
>>712922486
saying you wouldnt smash?
>>
>>712922464
you're probably some redpill faggot

women dress up and present for status with other women, primarily
>>
File: 1292182303733.jpg (5 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1292182303733.jpg
5 KB, 125x125
>>712922399
1: I don't beleive you...even with dubs.
2: there are rules here
>>
>>712922042
#1 they're makeup, you insecure attention seeking whore. #2 You should do everyone and yourself a favor and replace the fake ones with real ones, and cut DEEP. If you're not lacerating tendons, ligaments, and arteries, those are bitch cuts.
>>
all those scars, makes me uncomfy
>>
>>712922399
ew, she's gross
>>
>>712922042
>I'M BEAUTIFUL WITH SCARS OR WITHOUT
yet she wont scar her face up

>girls are so vain that even during suicide they wont do anything to damage their precious vanity

lying whore
>>
>>712922591
Its real. I just left her a message.
>>
>>712922596
i guarantee you they arent makeup.
>>
>>712922753
People like this should be locked away
>>
>>712922751
>regret
>my struggles
>im still cute

shes not lying. she is interesting, but ugly.
>>
>>712922925
She has those posts set to public, you could go and tell her what you think. Apparently thats exactly what she wants.
>>712922751
>>
>>712922753
They aren't makeup. They're mental sickness.
>>
File: 1469635564299.jpg (66 KB, 600x524) Image search: [Google]
1469635564299.jpg
66 KB, 600x524
>>712922042
Whoever cuts is retarded.
>>
Attention whoring just went to a whole new retarded level, ayyyy
>>
>>712922753
what happened to the days when the mentally disturbed just wore long sleeve shirts and jeans to cover their bodies out of shame and self loathing like normal people.

now everybody flaunts their mental illness for Likes, Shares, and Hugs.

:/
>>
>>712923012
i dont know what youre talking about, bitch is a 10/10, would bang with no rubber / until that shit goes floppy
>>
>>
>>712922042
Unless you got run over by a lawnmower, that is not beautiful, that's mental illness, and psycho is never sexy.

And if u did get run over by a lawnmower, I hope you like anal insertions, cause I got a new weedwhacker I've been dying to try out.
>>
>>712922042
Tits or Gtfo, your choice.
>>
File: 1371213113618.jpg (46 KB, 489x613) Image search: [Google]
1371213113618.jpg
46 KB, 489x613
>>
>>712923336
lowest standards itt goes to

>(you)
>>
>>712923486

all you get
>>
>>712922753
>>712922399
>>712922042
Those aren't scars, they're cuts.
And they're pussy cuts at that.
Cool attention whore.
She'll regret it in a few years when she can see light scarring all over.
>>
File: concernedcop.jpg (26 KB, 750x528) Image search: [Google]
concernedcop.jpg
26 KB, 750x528
>>712923868
>>
>>712922399
I don't fucking understand self-harm.
I've been depressed for 15 years and not once have I ever wanted to cut myself... yeah sure I've punched holes in doors and punched walls and nearly broken my knuckles... but cutting? FUCK THAT.
The thing is... these people parade it around like they're PROUD of it.
>>
>>712922589
>women dress up and present for status with other women, primarily

In competition for the attention of men.
>>
>>712922753
sexy enough. visibly crazy sadly.
>>
There's a nice place called Fairfax Hospital's go get some help or get it over with.
>>
>>712923620
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
>>
>>712924061
Its dramaqueenism. Frequent in immature girls longing for attention and drama. Not really so much to do with clinical depression as with immaturity.
>>
>>712924075
So it's all men's fault for existing right?
>>
Wow, You're a fucking attention whore aren't ya?
>>
I wish all crazy bitches would be so obvious. I would have been saved a lot of fucking trouble if warning signs were this clear.
>>
>>712923620

G-G-G-R-R-R-E-A-T!!!!
>>
>>712924666
Devil trips confirm.

But in a sense, yes it is. Men set the rules by which women play by - it's been that way since the dawn of time.
>>
>>712924568
Makes as much sense as any other reason anyone could come up with.
>>
File: SJW0454.jpg (200 KB, 500x416) Image search: [Google]
SJW0454.jpg
200 KB, 500x416
>>712924666
Everything 'bad' is men's fault.
>>
>>712925125
No you fucking idiot. Men do not set the rules.
NATURE SETS THE RULES.
Men cannot control being attracted to beautiful women, the same way you cannot control yourself in front of a slice of delicious pizza when you're hungry.
DO.YOU.UNDERSTAND.?

moron.
>>
>>712925048

most are, youre generally just too gaught up in the spell to notice. after the fact youre just like OMFG how TF did i not know?!
>>
My tendies.
>>
>>712925125
so we got dubs, and trips, come on quads
>>
>>712923336
You never stick your dick in crazy. And if you do you always wear a rubber.
>>
>>712922753
I retract my previous statement. I know why you cut. Normally it's something like you were abused, molested, or raped, and it allows you to feel something different, or you've convinced yourself that, for some reason, you deserve nothing more than agony and pain. You're a pretty girl. Get help. I live with PTSD, and it's a fucking lonely place. I didn't start getting better until after my second involuntary committal. If you have to check yourself into some place, do it. I know where your road goes, and you don't want to go there.
>>
>>712925196
Believe me. Ive dealt with depression for decades. There are times where you do want to harm yourself. But you dont take and post pictures of yourself banging your head against a wall.
That would take a whole different set of mind and intentions, related mostly to immaturity and a deep desire for attention.
>>
>>712925280
Sure - nature set the rules, I'll give you that. In the favor of men, though.

You don't have to check your privilege - just accept it ;)
>>
>>712925508

but its so much fan
>>
You are hot as hell, young lady
>>
>>712925661
Really? Are you a fucking femanon by any chance?

Does nature set the rules "in favour" of the rain when it falls on the soil that needs it?
>>
>>712925608
>ment. I know why you cut. Normally it's something like you were abused, molested, or raped, and it allows you to feel something different, or you've convinced yourself that, for some reason, you deserve nothing more than agony and pain. You're a pretty girl. Get help. I live with PTSD, and it's a fucking lonely place. I didn't start getting better until after my second involuntary committal. If you have to check yourself into some place, do it. I know where your road goe

100% if youre cutting for escape you dont post public pictures and talk about it to your 200k followers
>>
>>712925837

no but the US military does
>>
>>712925837
lol why is it so hard for you to accept that sometimes nature works things out "in favor": of one gender over another? It doesn't imply intention - it just happens. Why does it threaten you so much?

Female spiders often devour the male after intercourse. I'd say nature, in that sense, worked more "in favor" of female spiders than males, if you measure "favor" by the metric of a longer life with more power/control over your destiny.
>>
>>712926137
It doesnt treathen me at all you moron.
It just annoys me that women are so resented with the role nature gave them and think that men have hold all the winning cards.
They dont realize neither their importance to us nor their own privileges or the advantages they hold over us and always had.

That is the root feminism. That resentment towards the rain for falling downwards.
>>
>>712926366
I dunno bro, you seem pretty irked about it. What do feminists matter anyways? I tend to just laugh them off - but you and so many people have your panties in a twist about them on this website. Have your sexual advances been rejected by too many of them?
>>
>>712926366
Ha! Women hold the card that trumps all others right between their thighs. How's that for privilege?
>>
>>712922399

girl + self esteem issues = easy pussy
>>
>>712926639
entire countries have been destroyed over this card,
>>
>>712926596
Not only sexual advances, but relationships ruined, in my life and in friend's I care about.
So yeah, Im and old fag and have had my share of feminism IRL, not just tumblr screenshots.

I cannot "laugh feminism off" when I see a 15 year old marriage and a family torn apart due to feminist ideologies. Sorry.
>>
>>712922399
You look like a tiger, awesome.
>>
>>712926808i

Cha Ching!!!!
>>
>>712926914
>I cannot "laugh feminism off" when I see a 15 year old marriage and a family torn apart due to feminist ideologies. Sorry.

You're gonna have to expand on that point if we're to have a conversation about it. I can't really argue if I have no clue what you're talking about in terms of a 15 year marriage being "destroyed" by feminism.
>>
yay its zebrachan
>>
>>712922042
No, with them she looks like a retarded tiger and without them shes about a 6/10
>>
File: cancerspreads.jpg (190 KB, 1273x857) Image search: [Google]
cancerspreads.jpg
190 KB, 1273x857
>>712927142
>>
>>712927048
did not expect to find furry anons in this thread, but whatever i guess
>>
>>712927361
Not a furry, just observant
>>
>>712927492
>B-but muh wage gap!!!
>>
File: IMG_5099.jpg (107 KB, 640x873) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5099.jpg
107 KB, 640x873
>>
you faggots have ruined this thread, scarred girls are my fetish, post some more
>>
>beautiful

Lulz
>>
>>712927134
I don't think I could explain it quickly, and Ive been posting here all afternoon and haven't got any work done.
But lets say. Like...did you know that 70% of divorce requests are requested by women? Is it because 70% of all men are evil or what is wrong with the relationship?
No, its because feminism has enabled a lot of the worst characteristics of women to be acted out without any restrictions whatsoever.

5 of my 10 married friends got divorced in the last 2 years. Ask me if a SINGLE one of them cheated, or hit her woman or anything.
No. Its because women are naturally restless, and they do not know what they need. They think they do, but then that changes, but when it changes its too late because they've already made decisions.
Stuff like that. I could go on but have no time.
>>
>>712927691
>>
>>712926057
Elaborate cut

*Cunt
>>
If you are trying to cut your cock off you are doing it wrong.
>>
>>712927857

why thankyou sir
>>
>>712927134
Almost everything is destroyed by feminism. Do you actually know where you are?

>>>tumblr
>>
>>712927930
Elaborate
There are two very different scales males and females are graded upon.
>>
grow up, cut deep or just jump out a window, wimp

or smarten the fuck up stop being a detriment to the human race and stop being stupid

please go with option 1, and never reproduce
>>
>>712927649
What a cool mom
>>
>>712928128
Death is not what she's after dood. Are you new to attention whores?
>>
Whaeva, Im gonna have a baby!!!
>>
>>712927802
>No, its because feminism has enabled a lot of the worst characteristics of women to be acted out without any restrictions whatsoever.

That's a leap. I wouldn't say "feminism" is the reason why most divorces are initiated by women - perhaps most men, in those cases, are just shitty at hanging on to their wives.

I mean, if a person isn't happy in a marriage - male or female - why stay in it? I think marriage is kinda retarded in the first place - but that's a whole separate conversation.

As far as "women don't know what they need" - you can't apply a blanket statement like that to all women. Again, maybe their husbands were shit and a divorce IS what they needed to not be miserable anymore. Do you KNOW what you need? Or do you just think you do?

The only thing shitty about these instances would be the cases where the woman takes half of the mans shit and she never worked for it. But that's not really "feminism's" fault - that's the way divorce laws have been for decades - and it was men who wrote those laws. If anything needs to change in divorce, it's shit like that. Otherwise, sign a prenup or don't get married and your problems are solved.
>>
>>712928365

whats attention whores?
>>
>>712922399
That dirty armpit and caked on makeup.. I bet she never showers.
>>
>>712928903
>>perhaps most men, in those cases, are just shitty at hanging on to their wives.

Yeah, that's precisely feminist logic. 70% of men are wrong. How could a woman hold responsibility for the fate of her relationship. She's only there to be kept happy and satisfied. Right?
>>
You're cute for sure. I don't know what level of idiocy these stains are talking about.

HOWEVER - the cuts and scars don't make you beautiful. At all. Im sure you have a sad story about them - or not - but you are beautiful without them. So stop adding to them and get a hobby. Get into some pussy eating action. Good luck and have fun
>>
>>712927048
Guaranteed she fucks like one
>>
>>712929673

before or after the meth?
>>
>>712929407
>70% of men are wrong.

Maybe they are. Maybe 70% of divorces are initiated by women because men truly are less intuitive to the needs of a relationship. The other side of the argument is that 70% of women are crazy, dumb cunts, amirite? I mean - that IS the other side of the argument - more women initiate divorce because they're all dumb cunts who don't know what they want.

I would venture to say the truth is a bit more obscure than how you paint it.
>>
>>712922042
>I'm beautiful despite the disfiguring wounds I inflicted on myself

Fucking women. If everyone is beautiful regardless of what flaws they have, beautiful is not something special to be.
>>
>>712924568
Cutting can actually be a flawed "defense mechanism".
For people who have been traumatized to the point of constant numbness, it allows them to feel something. That, coupled with the fact that injuries actually release a small amount of serotonin into the brain, is understandable.

Posting shit all over Facebook is more than likely overcompensation in order to achieve true self confidence a la "fake it 'til you make it" in her case. When it's "poor me" it's more than likely attentionwhoring. And even then, some people have trouble asking for help.

Their brains are very obviously not right at that point. Survival instincts SHOULD prevent someone from injuring themselves to that extent or more. If you want to insult someone who has a mental illness for being mentally ill, that's up to you, but you're just being a dick for the sake of being a dick at that point.

You can blindly degrade someone for their behavior, or try to understand WHY they behave that way and judge that.
>>
>>712928365
i dont give a fuck what attention whores want, im telling them what i want, for them to grow the fuck up or jump because they are useless to society
>>
>>712929794
Non-oldfag here. Seriously tho is doesn't matter whose "fault it is". Men look at the stats and decide it's too much risk to get married, resulting in a whole lot more unhappy and lonely people on both sides. Men are afraid they will get taken to the cleaner. If divorce didn't have a payout maybe said women wouldn't be incited by their female friends to break up and cash out.
>>
>>712929794
I never said they were "dumb cunts". They are emotionally unstable, and naturally tend towards insatisfaction.
They care about stupid things like barbie dolls begin skinny and follow celebrities on instagram to compare their own bodies to them, because they are never satisfied with what they have.
If they have small tits, they want them big. If they have big tits, they long for smaller ones.

That my friend, does not make them "dumb", just makes them female.
Either you are a female yourself, which would find this truths uncomfortable, or you are too young.

In any case, that same instability permeates to their relationships. If they married the funny ones, they fantasize about the serious one, if they marry the rich one, they fantasize about the funny one, or the musician or the poet.
So in the mid run, 70% percent of women will believe they'll be happier on the other side of the road.
The result, divorce. Do they end up being happier? Not in most cases they dont.
>>
>>712930308
Sounds exactly like how men work too

I date the drug slut, I wonder what it would be like to be with her more ivy league sister
>>
Aw man I would cuddle the fuck out of this chick
>>
>>712930308

Actually Wtf am I saying,
never date the drug slut, get it, give it and get her out
>>
>>712930598
Yeah, men are not free of doubts, we too are human. But our minds tend to be more relax and we tend to be more satisfied with what we have or are. In general.

That why you dont see many men following male celebrities on instagram to ogle at their abs and feel bad about ourselves, or see us complaining about Ken the doll being handsome.
>>
>>712930303
>If divorce didn't have a payout maybe said women wouldn't be incited by their female friends to break up and cash out.

I agree - this aspect needs to be addressed.

>>712930308
>They care about stupid things like barbie dolls begin skinny and follow celebrities on instagram to compare their own bodies to them, because they are never satisfied with what they have.
If they have small tits, they want them big. If they have big tits, they long for smaller ones.

>That my friend, does not make them "dumb", just makes them female.

Lol Jesus man - it's starting to make sense now. If these are the type of women you and your friends are associating with, no wonder you're all getting divorced. Hard to beliueve someone as "old and experienced" as you doesn't realize that not all women fit this mold.

>So in the mid run, 70% percent of women will believe they'll be happier on the other side of the road.

Let's not go crazy with this stat, please. All it says is that 70% of divorces are being initiated by women. It doesn't say why. I'm sure a good chunk of those women had the shit beat out of them, got cheated on, married a drunk, etc. Are there women like you described? Absolutely. Is that the sole reason why 70% of divorces are initiated by women? Of course not. Let's be realistic.

I don't have a dog in this fight tbh fam. I'm a 33 year old gayfag. It's just my personal life mission to take an objective look at both sides of an argument and play devil's advocate when need be. Groupthink and herd mentality is toxic and rampant on the internet. I aim to do my part to combat that.
>>
>>712930308
marriage was never mean tot lead to romantic happiness. it's an economical contract by nature. The only difference today is that men have become moralfags who don't cheat anymore. Maybe if they still did their wives would somewhat respect them. At least they wouldn't put their balls in her purse. Men who let themselves become beta because of principles or w/e always get burnt in the end. The men are the true romantics, and the women are the true realists.
>>
>>712930953
I'd do anything to trade cocks with lex steele tho
>>
>>712931016
Gays and feminists go hand in hand mate.
>>
Any nudes of her
>>
>>712931025
>>The men are the true romantics, and the women are the true realists.

This my friend, is true. But their pursue of that realism is sabotaged by their natural tendency towards insatisfaction.
>>
>>712931247
kek - I'm not a feminist - I'm a realist. You should be too. After all, if "gays and feminists go hand in hand" we wouldn't have our dear god king Milo, now would we?
>>
>>712931187
Yeah, I wish I had Rocco's cock. But most of us dont really go obsessing over that like women do over celebs bodies. Even if it does hurt not to have a huge dong.
>>
>>712931281

Meme her
>>
>>712931472
Who's Milo?
I think I've heard of him, some twitter fag right? What does he do?
>>
>>712931016
>70% of women pull the rug underneath a card house their men built for them
>surely men must be to blame

Women acnowlegde much earlier when a relationship is dead, but men are the ones who want to suck it up. Because they're used to hardships. Because they think of the children. Because they truly want to make it work. The abusive men you talk about are maybe 20% of the population. Most of the men who are divorced by their wives are nice guy betas who failed to give their women tingles since tingles are not to be found in a modern family.
>>
>>712931401
Women are programmed to date up, so I understand their tendency to always want to do better. It's instinct really. Sadly relationships also erode men's masculinity, so he'll just become pussywhipped and boring to her eventually.
>>
>>712931701
Milo Yiannopoulos - he WAS a twitter fag - until he got banned for pissing all over feminists.

>>712931703
>The abusive men you talk about are maybe 20% of the population.

Well there ya go - take that 20% away from the 70% and you're left with an equal number of divorces sought by both women and men for whatever arbitrary reason. Thanks for proving my point ;)
>>
>>712922042
wow maybe it's time to get rid of the kitty cat
>>
xxx.facebook.xxx /EmilyLarae
>>
>>712932147
Jumping to conclusions much? I don't want to sound like an ass but what does a gay guy know about long term straight relationships, let alone women.
>>
>>712931911
Its not so much "dating up" as its "finding the most succesful mate they can".
But when the harshness of routine come knocking, feminism has taught them that is better to quit than to endure.
Which is an illusion really. Sadly they only learn this lesson after its too late.

They always do better in their second marriages tho, when and if then eventually find one. But that's after they've destroyed your family.
>>
>>712932286
Oooh here we go! I make valid points and the ad hominems begin!

Good to see you're showing your true colors. Never change /b/ - never change!
>>
>>712932147
>>712932286
He can have some knowledge just by observation and common sense, thing is, I don't believe abusive husbands even amount to that 20%.

Only fact we know through statistics remains that 70% percent of divorce requests are filed by women.
>>
>>712932286
>>712932501
In any event - you'd be quite surprised at the usefulness and validity of an outsider's perspective from time to time.
>>
>>712932501
>ad hominem

Ugh, don't use terms for logical fallacies you don't understand you dumb cumdumpster.
>>
>>712932501
You want to know what the common thing behind ALL of the 5 divorces of my friends was?

Money.
>>
>>712932345
Funny shit isn't it? Saw this happen when I was a kid. Now that I'm adult the same starts happening to my friends. They all drank the coolaid and were determined to not make the same mistakes their parents made. Now whenever I see them once a year they're always going on about stress, about how it isn't what they expected it to be, how I should remain a bachelor etc etc. Sadly when they find out it's always already too late.

It's just one giant shitshow and I'm loving it honestly. I just have a few FBW's so I'm settled when it comes to my needs. And the friends who are in serious relationships they admit my method would be ideal. If it weren't for pussy not one man would put up with women's bullshit.
>>
>>712932501
well maybe if you wouldn't assume the premise that surely men must be to blame for women's actions, you sexist scum
>>
>>712932595
>I don't believe abusive husbands even amount to that 20%.

Not just abuse - infidelity, drug/alcohol abuse, or just plain the guy is a fucking asshole could all be valid reasons for a woman to seek divorce.

The idea that they're all these ditzy, indecisive broads who don't know what the fuck they want out of life is how this conversation began - and that's just a baseless generalization. Let's be honest.
>>
>>712922042
>>712922399
somebody get this bitch a burqa
>>
>>712932725
>you dumb cumdumpster.

I'm a top, thank you very much ;)

>>712932725
ad hominem = Latin for "to the man" - attacking the individual without attacking the argument, It was a perfect description of that fallacy.

>>712932798
Maybe - you ever talk to their wives about it?

>>712932992
I'm not assuming that premise - merely arguing against the opposite one.
>>
>>712932798
Tell us more oldfag, please share some of your experience.

Weird question but were said men attractive? I mean were they manly men or were they beta faggot nice guys. I'm asking because from what I see it's usually it's the provider types who get taken to the cleaners.

reminds me of a friend who has a gf for 10 yrs, she's just recently started going out with "male friends" and been putting more effort in makeup and clothing and stuff. He's "okay with it" because he's so "open minded and progressive", but I can see behind his eyes he knows she's gone fishing.
>>
>>712932798
>You want to know what the common thing behind ALL of the 5 divorces of my friends was?

Even if you're correct, you're still arguing from a narrow perspective. To take your friend's anecdotal evidence and apply it to divorce rates nationwide is intellectually dishonest and biased on your part.
>>
>>712933041
Not as baseless as you think. Im not a professional in this matters but lets say I've analyzed at least 50 occurrences between my close friends, my acquaintances and people I know in my line of work.
I talk to a whole lot of women, of all ages, and most of them end up agreeing with my observations.
So believe me when I tell you, feminism has destroyed many...my english fails me...many.."safeguards"? that where there for women's own sake.

Modern women like to believe they're happier than their past century counterparts, most of the time however, they're not.
They're more unstable, confused and lonely.
>>
>>712933421
>>Weird question but were said men attractive?
Two of them were, like, model level. Nice, funny, social, working, family guys, just not economically successful.
Both were left for short-term affairs with richer man that ended up in nothing. Both women are now alone, or at least without stable partners, both of my friends have new girlfriends, after horrible struggles.
>>
>>712933710
Haha that actually is a Milo argument if I remember correctly. Maybe there's something to it, sure. But there's another side as well. Don't allow yourself to become blinded to all possibilities. That was my entire point ITT in the first place.
>>
>>712934084
Well I never read or heard anything this Milo friend has said. But again, its just observation, a little bit of field research and experience.

The other possibilities are truly small when you start looking into whats going on. Because the pattern is so repetitive.
>>
>>712934454
Well I'm gonna go jerk off to gay porn now - so I'll take your word for it. Nice talking though.
>>
>>712934064
>they tried jumping to a higher branch
ding ding ding. Funny thing is they prolly felt like they had rich guy whipped too. Now they're all miserable, what a fucking joke
>>
>>712934780
Disgusting faggot. Ok, have a good one.
>>
>>712934858
Yeah, but to be fair,It not only happens with the "rich one". I've seen a rich friend being dumped for the "gym trainer".
Years later he got disgustingly more fucking rich and married a younger hottie, who gave him 3 more kids on top of the 4 of this woman who left him (cuz she left the kids when she went with the gym faggot).
Then the woman was dumped by the gymfaggot and came back crying. Rich friend bought her a house.
>>
>>712934868
(<;
>>
>>712935192
>woman was dumped by the gymfaggot and came back crying. Rich friend bought her a house.
See if men keep doing this I'm not surprised bitches act like this. I do think we as men are responsible, since we are the true adults here. Not like women or children who just get sheltered for every fucking thing.

Man that story really pisses me off. What a retard for taking her back. Got moar?
>>
>>712933354
>hurr durr I can look a definishun

Attacking someone's lack of authority on a subject for legitimate reasons (like the fact that he's gay and has little to no knowledge of intimate relations with women) is not an ad hominem dipshit.

An ad hominem would be "he's gay, what could he know about geopolitics?"

Thanks for playing though, you middling intelligence attention whore.
>>
File: 1469696680487.jpg (293 KB, 1016x568) Image search: [Google]
1469696680487.jpg
293 KB, 1016x568
>>712923620
>>
>>712922399
nice job mutilating youre already ugly body, good luck finding love for the rest of your life you stupid ungrateful bitch
>>
File: 1437485332440.jpg (67 KB, 500x583) Image search: [Google]
1437485332440.jpg
67 KB, 500x583
>>
>>712935497
Wait. I never said he took her back. He didn't. He's still married to blond younger hottie.
He bought her a house because she is the mother of his 4 kids, and he was not a man to leave the mother of his children on the street.

One of the finest examples of manhood Ive seen in my life. (this guy is like 60, a friend of my dad's actually)
Its actually a royal gesture, and shows that there's no resentment there. "hey, you fucked up, but I'll just show you what kind of man you let go of".
Bitch will never find anything like that again, and she can't even hate him for anything.
>>
File: OleYMsIqe8Xb1rioCWnT.png (407 KB, 634x391) Image search: [Google]
OleYMsIqe8Xb1rioCWnT.png
407 KB, 634x391
>>712922042
>>712922399
>>712922753
>>712923868
>>712923620
>>712926057
>>712927819
Here, I heard this helps with whatever you have.
>>
>>712922589
do you know what redpill is? you're the redpill faggot
>>
File: 1469710250607.jpg (57 KB, 415x440) Image search: [Google]
1469710250607.jpg
57 KB, 415x440
>>712936013
>>
>>712929333
trips confirm.
>>
>>712936063
Oh I understand, that's pretty cool tho. He did it for his kids.

That sais I never wants kids or get married, so I'm just having fun in life while all my friends are facing reality checks every day. I warn them about moving in with their gf's and stuff; but they never listen. They only come back complaining and admitting I was right after all. Oh well
>>
>>712936567
What I've learned. Try to make money. Its your best shot at having a stable, long term relationship with a modern woman.

Im and idealist, and even if im fucking old I do dream of having a traditional family like the one I grew on. someday, when Im ready.
>>
>>712934780

Good fucking riddance queer
>>
>>712936775
Yeah well I grew up in a broken family, I've had my share. My current life goal is a small house in the forest with some veggie patches and a dog. More modest than a functional family unit, but a lot more stable too IMO. I have gf's now and then, don't see the need to truly commit since I don't want kids so I'm good I guess

I've had a 4yr relationship to see how it was. Was pretty good but I'll never forge the anxiety and the bottomless pit of time, money and energy it was.
>>
>>712936775

making money and spend it on hoes, got it
>>
>>712937452
Why do that? Pussy is as cheap as two glasses of wine these days
>>
>>712925596
lol no, i knew girls who cutted themselves, its attention, it always is attention
>>
I love how the thread on this bitch has turned into a red pill discussion
>>
>>712937222
>>712937452
Well good luck with your plans anons. im off to bed. Gnight.
>>
>>712937661

That's all it ever is
>>
>>712937789
Gnight old faggot
>>
>>712937901

and we return to regulor scheduled programming
>>
>>712938086
this thread was about girls who cut themselves???
>>
>>712938301
thread was about this girl
>>
>>712922753
>>712922399
>>712922042
>"im depressed and already question my self worth, i wonder how i can improve myself..."
>"I KNOW ILL SLICE THE SHIT OUT OF MY BODY."
I've depressed since i was like 14 and i dont think ill ever understand cutters
>>
>>712939291
I did it when I was drunk and bored. No self-esteem issue
>>
File: Total_Annihilation_Coverart.jpg (82 KB, 640x803) Image search: [Google]
Total_Annihilation_Coverart.jpg
82 KB, 640x803
>>712923620
>>
>>712939441
Yeah but im assuming you did 1 or 2 cuts which i can understand but this>>712938086, like jesus christ what the fuck
>>
>>712922399
At least she branded herself crazy ahead of time. Saved a lot of people some time.
>>
$60 worth of rock and blow a load up your ass
>>
>>712939857
>>712939857

while in middle school, i cut because i thought the scars were cool. i games like final fantasy 8
>>
>>712922042
>>712922399
>>712922753
>>712926057
>>712937738
>>712939010
ugly fucking bitch
>>
File: 20161125_023421.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20161125_023421.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Hell I like to dabble myself. Woman with scars r hot
>>
>>712943659

faggot
>>
>>712922042
dumb cunt
>>
File: razor.jpg (45 KB, 290x341) Image search: [Google]
razor.jpg
45 KB, 290x341
>>712922042
i dont get it, why u ppl made in yourself this stupid scars, it's 4 attention whoring, fagotry or what
why not just finish the fucking job
at least do something right in your pathetic life
>>
i mean if she has scars what the fuck ever but she takes all these selfies with the scars the clear focus

she uses it for attention which is shitty
>>
Your Vary cute^^
>>
>>712922399
Marry me, I have dyslexia and depression. You're beautiful
>>
>>712929943
/thread
>>
Too bad he forgot to shoop off that crappy tattoo.
>>
>>712922042
>>712937738
show me more pictures of her feet
>>
>>712924061
whatever it takes to feel special about yourself, you fucking pussy.
Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 25

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.