Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Continued

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 6
File: 1479955502810.jpg (375 KB, 1885x828) Image search: [Google]
1479955502810.jpg
375 KB, 1885x828
Continued
>>
>>712811731
>how can understanding your emotions be beneficial?
Because if you understand your emotions then you'll be able to understand the root of them and work on any issues causing the negative ones, thus bringing more peace and positivity into your life.
>>
>>712812349
>In what ways can you enhance emotional well being?
Get a shrink I guess.
>>
>>712811696
>What is your most secret fetish?
To have passionate sex with a trap while wearing pantyhose together
>>
>>712812287
And it begins.
>>
>>712812287
>1-9: Describe your most memorable sexual encounter.

Happy painting. Pleasing smiles. Sincerity. Forgiveness. Love.
>>
>>712813317
I watched the digets roll by. The land bridge was secured for the opposite color. I had flashes of missiles. I hadn't gone there for a long time, but it happened. I am glad it all worked out in the end, or so I hope.
>>
>>712812859
>Describe your most memorable sexual encounter.
My first. New York City. We dated a few times. Seemed like it was getting serious. She found out that I was a virgin. She said "just don't fall in love with me" and we stripped. We kissed, she touched me and guided me inside her. I came fairly quickly, but she was patient and very lovely. We had sex again. A lot better. It was the first time I felt like I had made it in life. We fell asleep. She woke me up with a kiss and sat on my hard on, instantly making me cum. She was so hot. She was mine for a while longer
>>
>>712813471
Acceptance of objectivity. Bending a knee to the absolute. Knowing my limits.
>>
>>712812287
>1-8: The object brings me a strange sense of security. I know that security is just an illusion, but at the end of the day, I'm glad I'll eventually have this one. Its why I work so hard toward that object, [self]. I am going to be so proud. I'm going to do it for me. This one is for me. We know the rest is for everyone else.
>>
>>712813833
>1-3
That time I escaped the captivity. I still bear the scar of that to this day, proudly. I did it because I wanted to be free. I did it because some part of me loved her. I still regret how all of that turned out. Despite it all I know she loves me too, to this day.
>>
>>712813523
>Tell about when you were the most afraid in your life.
I was alone with my daughter. She was in the bath. We were laughing. She exhaled into the water making bubbles which made her laugh. She wasn't even 1 yet. Her face suddenly went from her big happy smile to dead, blank stare. I freaked the fuck out. I got her out of the tub and sucked what I thought was water out. She was breathing and was upset. I held her close and thanked God and Jesus both for letting her live. Maybe she wasn't in any real danger, but I was so afraid to let her lie on her back in the tub for a long time after that
>>
>>712813985
>1-5
Yes. Tragedy. I fixed it though.
>>
>>712812527
>In what ways can you enhance your physical well being?
Eat less exercise more.
>>
>>712812287
>Tell about a time you were rejected.

In high school, I tried to teach some horny girls how to make out because they wanted to learn, and they rejected me and just practiced on each other.
>>
>>712814053
>1-2
It was their that or literaly death. I chose to leave because I had to. Its funny how those things work out, [self]. I don't know how it came to that. Its such a long sequence of events, it goes back far too long for me to remember.

I made such a good decision, in the end I chose life instead of death. I did that by avoiding what was coming. That split will never be reconciled. That I have held onto him after that, wew lad.

I'm sorry John.
>>
>>712814013
>What can you do to feel more secure in life?
Wear my pantyhose out in public. Not be ashamed I like to wear them. Find out if she loves me or not so that I may move on or heal us. Not be afraid to make mistakes or admit them. Live like the Dude and stop giving a shit about the things I cannot change
>>
Roll while I put the coffee on, it's looking like a long night
>>
>>712814299
>Tell about a time you were rejected.
I asked a girl I really liked to go see warcraft in the theater with me, she said no.
>>
>>712814449
>Tell about a time you went out of your way for the sake of others.
I held a door open for like five minutes at a busy store cause fuck it.
>>
>>712814336
>Tell about a time someone you love did something horrible, and you loved hem anyways.

My ex was physically abuse due to withdrawal from drugs. I never fought back because I couldn't bring myself to hurt them and I loved them...
>>
>>712814342
>Tell about a situation you avoided. Why did you avoid it?
After being broken up with again I left every day to go walk abroad instead of being home to face demons. I did that because I didn't want people telling me what I can and can't do and that I should move on or whatever. I wanted to be alone and not be around
>>
>>712814597
>In what ways can you enhance your mental well being?
Spend less time on 4chan, read more, and stop obsessing over the future and all outcomes.
>>
>>712812287
>1-6
EBDTBCLDRF/B
Could it have been any other way?
>>
>>712814706
I will go to bed at 11 tonight.
I'll clean up my room at 10:30 and say goodnight to everyone.
>>
roll
>>
>>712812287
Rolling for a start
>>
>>712814671
>Tell about your first love, even if she didn't love you back.
In elementary school I loved a girl named Melissa, I think. I remember her face. She did not like me at all. I didn't care. For some reason or another I loved her anyway. Funny how that mentality has carried with me throughout my life
>>
>>712814906
>fetish
I'm pretty bland in that department, mainly just bdsm and my wife doesn't know I like cock too
>>
>>712814721
Thank you.
>>
rollin
>>
roll
>>
>>712815012
>Tell about a time you physically hurt another person.
My first fight, elementary school. I was hit on the side of my face with a basketball. I went to the bully who threw it and punched him in the face. He punched me, I hit him back. I scraped his face on the blacktop. We rolled halfway down a hill and he kicked the wind out of me before a teacher pulled him off. I cried because I knew I hurt him. I was tired of being bullied. I did something about it
>>
>>712812287
>2-9
Irrational people. They act against objectivity and logic. They cling to such low branches. Can't they see its not about us?
>>
>>712814886
hmmm...i think i get off mad hard from webcamming girls from omegle/chatroulette/skype/etc.

i think it stems from being introduced to that before i had lost my virginity and so it's like an old nostalgic vice. i don't do it anymore, but when in dry spells it was my go to. it was draining as fuck, but wow did i cum with the force of a thousand suns...
>>
>>712815420
I have advanced passed base emotions. Fitting that I would be caught up in sex for 9 rounds and then skip the preliminary emotions.

>The journey continues.
>>
>>712814877
>what is something you can wholly devote yourself to?
Donating to charity.
>>
>>712815460
rolling for the next chakra
>>
>>712814609
>write a small speech or monologue on something you feel passionate about.

When it comes to the question of the existence of divinity, I see only two outcomes. Ones actions either hold super normal meaning, and in that, only by doing right to ones own heart, through peace and love, can benevolence be met: or, there could be only the known universe and all that's seen through physical sciences. If there is nothing, then no ethical super power beyond society holds one accountable. Either way, living by ones own morals is a certain way of reaping a peaceful death.
>>
>>712812287
>3-9
I need to understand my flaws better. I am not perfectly rational, far from it. I am hyper rational in some respects but I am also child like in others. I need to understand these parts better.
>>
>>712815590
Yeah baby round 5
>>
>>712815411
>Describe a time you were physically hurt by another person.
Some dumb redneck fuck in junior high dug a finger in my back while I was walking in a crowd down the hall. I turned jerking him off and said "get the fuck off of me" to which he slammed me against the wall so hard A had a huge bruise on my back for a week
>>
>>712815663
>3-3
The time I learned the language of the land. That was quite a struggle. I am still in amazement that I got that one. I'm hoping I can succeed again soon. I did it by keeping my head down and walking slowly.
>>
Rollerino
>>
>>712812287
les go
>>
Roll
>>
>>712812287
>3-6
Very often the fight feels good. Very occasionally I am personally insulted. Often I feel sad.
>>
>>712815636
>what keeps you dependent on others? How can you break that dependency?

I used to and still sometimes think that I have to satisfy people's expectations of me in order to be happy. I should do what I want and be who I am and let people deal with whatever disappointment may come.
>>
>>712815971
>3-1
Finding the source.
>>
>>712815766
>List 5 wsys to be happier.
1. Stop giving a shit about shit that doesn't matter
2. Do what you love
3. If you always tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything
4. Always love
5. Learn from the past, remember where you come from to clearly see where you are
>>
>>712812287
>3-2
I was able to overcome that temptation by reminding my self why I saw it as temptation. I had to struggle to throw her off, but I am glad I did. God know what would have happened otherwise. I left, dignity intact. I hope she appreciates it.
>>
>>712816013
>What do you feel guilty about?

Sometimes... Her death. I wish I could've done more. Loved her more. Helped her more.
>>
>>712812287
>3-3
I had to find meaning after that steely separation. I had to find another way to flourish. I dug deep, looked at what needed to be done, and finished it.
>>
>>712815727
Finished with my masterpiece of nonsense
>>
>>712815877
One time I remember where I was scared for my life, was when I was I think 7 or 8. I was in Ukraine in the time with my family. Our apartment was on the 9th or so floor. We came back from filling our water jugs at the communal fountain or some shit, and I wanted to see what it looked like when the elevator was going up. I opened the doors a tiny bit and the elevator stopped. It was right between floors so the doors couldn't open and we were stuck there for about an hour. Being 7 or 8 at the time I thought we were gonna be there for ever.
>>
>>712816063
>Explain your worst addiction. How did you or how can you overcome it?
I don't have any real serious addictions, but I used to smoke. I vape now but still use nicotine. I don't want to overcome it. I know I'm addicted to nicotine and I like it
>>
>>712816351
>How do you determine what is right and wrong?
Based on how actions and things affect myself and others.
>>
>>712816268
>How can you turn failure into a learning experience?

By not giving up and not taking it personally. By recognizing what I could've done differently and make the change to do better next time.
>>
>>712816382
A situation I avoided was when this one girl I know wanted to go out with me. I weaved around my answer and we never went out. The reason why is I guess I just wasn't ready for that yet.
>>
>>712815624
>explain your worst addiction. how did you, or how can you overcome or control it?

wow, interesting how this ties into my last question...my worst addiction is getting off hahah. like i will go to far lengths to get that nut. especially when other people are participating from sites like omegle or apps like snapchat. i think the biggest way to overcome this is persistence, perseverance, and forgiveness. i have to be able to resist as much as possible, but when i do fail to do so i need to be able to forgive myself.
>>
>>712816610
wow another zero! on to the next one...
>>
>>712816397
>What do you get excited about? How can you bring that enthusiasm to every aspect of your life?
I get excited about something I bought being in my possession after waiting for a long period of time. I don't know how I can bring it into everything. I guess I could pretend everything is a package I've always wanted
>>
roll
>>
>>712812287
>3-7
For what I am talking about, I believe they will fight to defend their weakness. They know they are taking the low road. They are smart enough to know they are being hypocrytical, at least I hope they do. They see me as a tyrant because I am unwavering. I think they waver because they have failed in the past and they think humans are allowed certain mistakes. There is a different between 'a mistake' and accepting failure. They defend their actions because they don't want to admit their failure. They dont want to admit that they have given up looking for the answer. They just want to law down at the lowest run and wait to die. Its why the smoke and drink so much. So many games. Just waiting for death.

They keep fighting because fighting off hope and reason is easier than admiting that they are scared, hopeless, and too afraid to get back up.

The rest of the people defending their opinion, I don't know. There are an infinite number of variables, its too much to go into here. You know what I was talking about, [self].
>>
>>712816559
>If you could take back one thing you've ever said what would it be?

I'd take back telling my dad to leave me alone. We didn't talk for a long time after that... and still don't really talk.
>>
>>712816512
>tell about a time a negative experience turned into wisdom.
When I was little I touched the side of a boiling pot of water. Now I know that shit is hot and to be careful inna kitchen.
>>
Rolling for first chakra
>>
>>712816598
>Explain an obsession you have with an object or another person.
Probably the thing I'm most obsessed with is my conputer. Because it lets me do so much and escape my normal life. It lets me be someone else, someone actually important. Someone people care about and can depend on, and someone that can do something with themselves and not spend all their time in someone else's shoes.
>>
>>712816708
>What can you do to become more creative?
Draw more. I stopped drawing my cartoons and I hate that I don't anymore. I need to get back into it. Maybe make something out of it, useful in my adulthood
>>
>>712816806
What keeps dependent on others? How do you break that dependency?
I don't have a car, I need to get a car.
>>
roll #2
>>
>>712816890
Rolling for 2nd
>>
>>712816877
>tell about when you were spooked for your life

One time I drove through the ghetto of my city with a Trump shirt on and visible. I got a lot of mean looks.
>>
>>712816966
Nothing really. I've stopped giving a shit a while ago.
>>
roll
>>
roll #3
>>
>>712817010
No gimme a number dammit
>>
>>712812287
>3-5
By failing a lot. Just fucking fail, [self]. Just allow yourself to make mistakes. Its not the GOD DAMN MISTAKES that count its the NOT FUCKING TRYING. I ALWAYS LEARN. I ALWAYS GET BETTER. All of my biggest mistakes have come from lack of preperation because of a desire to appear perfect.

Oh my god my fear of failure is so great. I understand now. The perfectionism is sometimes so crippling. So much ego. How has it come to this?
>>
>>712816899
>What makes you angry and why?
Being misrepresented. Someone telling and exaggerated story about something I've done or said. Being misunderstood. I hate this because 90% of the time it isn't me
>>
rolling
>>
roll
>>
roll #4
>>
>>712816703
>tell about a time you adapted to unforeseen problems

it's taken me a while and it's not easy, but acceptance of said situation is usually a good start. i think it's healthy to go through the process of your emotions during the process, but really it's the mentality that makes the biggest impact. i have a good tendency to adapt and go with the flow, but it wasn't something that happened overnight.
>>
roll #6
>>
>>712812287
>3-8
I am still a machine. My codes react strongly to certain patterns of stimuli by using predictive models. Some of these are maladaptive or outright destructive. Understanding the mechanisms and warning signs of these shifts will allow me to better guide the machine to its goal.
>>
>>712817203
got three again and i don't feel like choosing, so roll.
>>
>>712817346
My journey continues to the fourth manifold.
>>
>>712817110
Twice in a row, Im just gonna pick number 5
>When have you given into temptation? How could you have avoided it?
One time I gave into temptation was when I had a Major assignment due for a class I had as a kid. We were goven a shit ton of time for it, but I just wasted all my time away lazing around. By getting up and actually having done it.
>>
>>712817143
>When have you given in to temptation and how could you have avoided it?
I view temptation differently now than I used to being raised in the church. I fell into temptation to do pills. Snort them. Fuck me up. I did them. I could've said no and went on with my life but I didn't see the effects of it until retrospectively
>>
>>712817440
>4-3
The Alfa's Carnal Betrayal. She introduced hatred into my life. I was so innocent. Still I deserved it. God, did I deserve it. I hope she forgives me. I hope she finds love and happiness.
>>
>>712817077
Look at what went wrong and how to prevent it next time.
>>
>>712817576
>2-6
1. Don't be an asshole to yourself
2. Tell people what you actually think
3. Tell her what you have been needing to tell her.
4. Don't visit feels threads on /b/ every night
5. Reach out to others and do stuff with them.
>>
>>712817659
>What is your ultimate goal in life?
To be successful with a family and still do the things I'm great at
>>
>>712817700
Aww yiss
>>
>>712812287
>4-6
When I became a sheppard to the younglings taking the pilgrimage. I stored the knowledge in the bins. I still think 55 is a good number.
>>
File: torus1.gif (975 KB, 600x444) Image search: [Google]
torus1.gif
975 KB, 600x444
may the universe guide me to inner peace
>>
>>712817840
>My journey advances to the fifth manifold.
>>
Bowlin
>>
>>712817826
What can you do to increase your intuition?
Listen to it more and as I do it more and become accustomed to it it'll be easier to follow and more prominent.
>>
>>712817356
>how does it feel to have another person decry your opinion or belief?

i try and not take it personally, but depending on how strongly i feel about said belief or opinion...it can get pretty heated. I can get pretty expressive, but only because most of the time i feel singled out with my beliefs. Opinions, not as much. I do not have traditional beliefs and while I don't think people have to have the same as mine...it's infuriating when people see where I'm coming from and they agree, but they still hold strongly to their beliefs even when it was disputed in mine or refuted. That's what "triggers" me. Is that they cling and aren't open to change or switching the paradigm up.
>>
>>712818010
Well damn
>>
>>712817799
>2-9
The feeling that no one gives a shit but they still expect everything with me to be fine and dandy even though I do the most shit for everyone and I never get a fucking break from everyone's shit. Because It makes me feel like how I truly am, just a character in the side-lines at everyone's beck and call. Someone that no one cares about.
>>
>>712818063
3 again, so roll.
>>
>>712817803
>Tell about a time you adapted to unforeseen problems.
During a performance of a play I was in high school we all fucked our lines up so bad that I had to improve a situation leading us forward into the play. I was scared and felt my heart in my throat. We all got out to the end with the skin of our teeth. Perhaps there is a better example of this now in my life, but I try to be better at adapting lately that I may not see it as problems but just something else happening
>>
>>712818120
Rolling for 3
>>
roll
>>
>>712816797
Clicked randomly through YouTube suggestions and found this:

https://youtu.be/LqoV4ZW7xTA

Rolling for next question
>>
>>712812287
>5-4
>"ok."
God, one quite phrase. Could it all have been different? I love you so much. I'm so fucking sorry. Its one of the only things I've ever actually been sorry about my entire life. Its my only regret. Such a sad whimper of a total life reget "ok." How was I so weak? I tried so hard, I gave it all of my money. How were they so cruel? Did they want my corruption? Was that the goal, to bring me to their level?
>>
>>712818249
>3-9
By listening to what I have to say inside my head, and not squishing out those thoughts because of how they might affect others. By listening to what I want for myself and not any one else's gain.
>>
>>712812287
>5-3
>Hurting her.
Nothing else. I mean absolutely nothing else. I'd burn for all of the rest, but that one. Oh, that one.
>>
>>712818520
>Thank you. I continue my journey to the sixth manifold.
>>
>>712818468
>3-8
By allowing a person to connect with the inner self and be sound at mind, without second guessing them self for feeling empty and confused with what they have gained.
>>
Rolling
>>
>>712812287
>6-5
Sincere Invitation.
>>
>>712818177
>why do you think people defend their opinions so much?

i think it's an individuality thing. maybe even stems from the ego. we like to have formulated opinions with things that resonate with us most. does it make it true or a reliable source? no. but people will conform to whatever is hardwired in their brain be that from media outlets, their peers, etc. i think it's great to have an opinion, not a solidified one. you should always be shaping/shifting your opinion on things as time progresses and things unfold.
>>
>>712818226
>How does it feel to have someone decry your opinion or beliefs?
It feels shitty, like I've been backing the wrong horse. Like I'm to blame for thinking or believing that
>>
>>712818662
>3-2
A time I over-came temptation was when she was there and I knew what had to be said, and it was eating me out from the inside, but I let the tempation of this false peace and tranquility and facade of a functional relationship keep me quiet
>>
>>712818327
>What is your biggest regret?

I regret not telling the person I loved most how I felt about them before they moved to California. Delaying confessing my feelings for years and years. I dream about him often. I wish nothing but the best for him. But god. I still love him. I could never be with him now. I regret not following my heart and going with him...
>>
>>712818692
>6-2
>The UFO
>The rekindling.
>Leaving it all, again.
>Finding him at the back of the YMCA
>Finding those girls, all those times. (Was that even a benefit?)
I know there is another, but I cannot think of it.
>>
>>712812287
>6-6
Meditation. Lucid Dreaming. Listening to it.
>>
>>712818889
duplicate so
>3-5
By having a back up to fall onto in case what ever could fail does.
>>
>>712818828
>How can understanding your emotions be beneficial?
It probably makes things clearer, that you know why you feel like you do, so that you can explain to others what's wrong with you
>>
>>712818718
>how can understanding your emotions be beneficial?

how could it not? understanding your emotions, is understanding yourself. if you can process through them and learn how they function, you can learn a lot about yourself.
>>
>>712819044
>6-4
Stress reduction. Less caffine. More sleep. Better preparation. Slow down. Listen more. Listen so much more. More exercise. Less masturbation. Eating healthier. Removing even more from my life.
>>
roll
>>
>>712812287
I was on 2nd lvl, cont.
>>
>>712818903
>Tell about a time you turned a negative experience into wisdom.

So she died. That beautiful, young amazing girl died. And I tried so hard to help her... the most brutal truth I could ever know came from that experience:

People have free will, and even if it's their death that they deal themselves, I and no one else can control that.
>>
>>712819055
duplicate again so
>3-3
This one time when I was making a wooden crown, I didn't have a base so I found a thing of wire I could use to hold it up. But then my shit materials broke and didn't steam properly so I used holes in the wire to attach the wood around for the crown shape
>>
>>712819181
>Tell about a time you overcame temptation.
I was once tempted to cheat on my gf. I fapped then didn't
>>
>1-1 what can you do to feel more secure in life?

Well, i dunno. I guess a work to be able to maintain myself, or just to be loved by someone
>>
>>712819197
already got 7, so roll.
>>
>>712819297
I get excited about love and progress. I can bring that enthusiasm to life by not being afraid and making them real
>>
>>712819337
>How do you determine what is right and wrong?

It can be a combination of things. Social factors, survivability, etc...
Personally, I go by my own heart.
>>
>>712819371
>3-1
To get the balls to kill myself
>>
>>712819241
>6-1
Thought is better. Unless the radios spark open on the shielded lines, the results of emotions are typically weak. We humans were gifted with thought for a reason. Using thought we can plan for the future. We can see that which is not real, and make it so.

My radios are always open.
>>
>>712819525
Already did 5 reroll
>>
rollin
>>
>>712819582
>a time when you physically hurt another person
I hurt my best friend because he hurt me.
>>
>>712819569
>6-9: How can I learn to better control my actions?

Accept the limitation to the machine. Understand the consequences. Know the flesh is always lazy. Dig the tires out of the mud, [self].
>>
>>712819542
>Tell about a time you benefitted from following your instinct.

I choose to try out dating the person I'm currently in a relationship with after going through some extreme shit. I was in a bad place but I also didn't want to screw up a potential great relationship. It's been the best relationship I've ever had
>>
>>712819788
Already did 8 reroll
>>
>>712819860
Rolling for lvl 3
>>
Roll
>>
>>712819890
Reroll cuz first 0
>>
>>712819406
>Tell about a time you struggled to overcome an obstacle but eventually succeeded.
The only obstacle I'm trying to overcome is the one I'm in now. I can't fully explain it but it is unique to me and I hate it. It cannot last forever, I guess, is my solice in it
>>
>>712819929
>how can u better understand your emotions
By truly feeling them and sometimes acting with them
>>
>>712820055
>how to overcome fear of failure
By fearing the outcome of doing nothing
By taking risks
>>
>>712820169
Already did 9 reroll
>>
>>712819558
duplicate so
>3-4
I was gonna pack up my shit and leave, but I sat down and talked it out with someone who I cared for at the time and they convinced me to stay
>>
>>712820055
>How can you overcome a fear or failure?
Face it. If it turns out it kills you, then you'll be dead and it won't matter
>>
>>712819791
>6-3
>"You used that execution like a selfie stick"
I know what is right. I have honed my mind using my deepest over the years to listen to this. I know when I do right and wrong.
They have power.
I had to hide. I might cross the line at one point out of weakness, if I choose to survive. At one point, I will have to choose to either out myself and die for the right reasons, or to actual submit to it.
I can only glance along for a certain duration before my hand will be forced. They wont know. None of them will. It will be, and me alone in the end until that moment. Until my cards are pulled I am alone. My own choices are the ones that matter, regardless of intentions.
>>
File: 1479788802986.gif (468 KB, 148x148) Image search: [Google]
1479788802986.gif
468 KB, 148x148
>>712812287
roll
>>
>>712819843
>Explain a dream you've recently had and what your mind could be trying to tell you with it.

Oh god. Something sexy about my ex. That translates to I want to experiment with the part of myself he represents aspectually which would be... kindness and socialite.

I want to experiment with having a healthy social life and being happy/kind in general?
>>
>>712820223
>adapted to unseen problem
Best friend loves the person I love and She loves my best friend. Cried, hated, got some false hopes, lost hope, found someone else, failed with her as well, cried a little bit, tried to forget, stopped remembering on purpose
>>
>>712820225
duplicate so
>3-6
It makes you feel empty. Like you have a hole in there inside you that has nothing to cling onto. It just eats you up inside and it makes you feel awful until you find something to fill that hole with
>>
>>712820351
Take control of my finances
>>
>>712820350
>I feel your love.
>Thank you for letting me do this.
>I'm sorry when I fuck up. I hope you know this. I've always loved you, []. Thank you for giving me this chance to do this. I don't even remember how I got here, but you do, right? Was this the plan? I can't wait to see where this goes? Is there an actual separation between this? The implications are fascinating. I love you. I'll see you soon.

>I progress to the 7th manifold.
>>
>>712820348
>Why do you think people defend their opinions so much?
When you're an adult you can make your own opinion without your parents telling you that it's wrong. Also people are fucking stupid
>>
>>712820531
>Ultimate goal in life.

Rebel against all constraints. Escape from all cells, no matter how many cells there are. Most of freedom and most of pleasure
>>
>>712820699
Did 9 reroll
>>
>>712820414
>How can you learn to think with clarity more often?

By being still and present in the moment. When the mind is clouded of thoughts not involving the present, it's more difficult to thinking critically/with refinement. When one learns through present experiences, it's more active mentally and physically than dwelling on circumstances.

DONT TRIP
>>
>>712820532
duplicate so
>3-7
People defend their opinions so much because it allows them understand something comfortably. Without some opinion or belief in a topic, it becomes alien and makes you afraid of it
>>
>>712820562
>Tell about a situation you avoided, and why you avoided it.
My aunt's funeral. She was the first death of a loved one i encountered and I was afraid of death and didnt know how to handle it
>>
>>712819501
>what is your ultimate goal in life?

to use music and/or other healing methods to help mankind in anyway possible. i would love to have my generation be the initiator of immense positive change if at all possible or at least influence the next generation to do so.
>>
>>712820749
Rereroll
>>
>>712820675
>How can you better understand your emotions?
Therapy. I'm going soon
>>
>>712820780
Lvl 4
>>
>2-7
I get exited when people gives me affection, especially people like. Cuz if I don't like them I tend to reject their affection. It can be from a hug to nice words... It doesn't happen too often.

How the hell would I know, if I knew that I wouldn't be so miserable.
>>
>>712820769
>4-9
By not putting yourself down and listening to what your inner you has to say.
>>
>>712820772
> what is your most secret fetish?
I like sad girls. Like chick that are just bawling. like sobbing on my dick
>>
>>712820775
>how can you overcome a fear failure?

accept failure as being something that is a consistent factor in order to be able to succeed. people who are afraid of failure, miss out on the chance of success.
>>
>>712820760
Rolling for the crown
>>
>>712820834
>set a goal, how to reach it
I will be loved in at least a year.
I will be open, I will think less and feel more. I will try more and fear less
>>
>>712820822
>How can you show more compassion to others?
By not being stubborn
>>
>>712821001
>how to show more compssion
Empathy
>>
>2-4
It could be either food or lazyness.

I can't, I'm a fat lazy fuck
>>
>>712820918
>4-8
By eating better, calming myself, and by having a more positive outlook on things
>>
Roll
>>
>>712821087
>how to enhance physical well being
Be less lazy
>>
>>712821170
Rolling for 5
>>
>>712821237
Same number reroll
>>
File: 1467677151384.jpg (99 KB, 648x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467677151384.jpg
99 KB, 648x1080
>>712820934
tried to make that on quick
>>
>>712820939
>how can you better understand your emotions?

journal more, meditate daily, and then when emotions come up not try and not over intellectualize them.
>>
>>712821271
Got 1 before reroll
>>
>>712820967
Long term goal made.
Next crown roll
>>
>>712821301
re-roll
>>
>>712821060
>How do you determine what is right and what is wrong?
Fuck if I know anymore. I used to think if it hurt someone it was wrong. I've been hurt plenty but others still insist they're right. I just don't know
>>
>>712821359
roll again, sorry i don't feel like picking. rather leave it up to chance.
>>
>>712820639
>7-[7-9]
Learn Korean:
Start using the books. Use anki. Start using your human resources.
1. Do a book Lesson tomorrow. Do this everyday. Just one lesson.
2. Find a low level Anki Deck. Do 5 a day.
3. Write down her words, make those info flashcards. Do those everyday. 5, just five a day.
4. Sign up for the summer class. Do it.
5. Sign up for a school class.
I only need to get a small ball rolling for it to work.
6. Find one language exchange website and go for it. Go on there for one page a day.
>>
>>712821251
>5-1
Something is right or wrong if your morals decide it. If it gives you that sinking feeling when you do it or think about doing/having done it. Then it is bad. It is good if does the opposite for you
>>
>>712821313
>someone u love did bad thing but u still loved her

She gave hope while there was none.
I still loved her.
>>
>>712821296
>Explain the time you were most afraid in your life.
I was slowly being run over by a car once. the tire pinned my shirt to the ground and started pulling me under the tire.
>>
>>712821504
Already got 4
>>
>>712821537
Already got 7
>>
>>712821439
>9-9
Finances:
1. Put out feelers for investments.
2. Find an investment book, tomorrow.
3. Start managing your finances, man. You need to invest that stuff.
>>
>>712821403
Not communicating with anybody outside of this house because I feel that my life is to shambled and broken to admit failure to any of them
>>
>>712821453
>5-3
I feel guilty about keeping up this lie to her about how I feel and how I feel towards her. I'm guilty about building all of my friendships and all my life around a throne of lies
>>
>>712821407
k, i guess not...2
>tell about a time you overcame temptation

i overcome temptations on a daily basis, so this one is hard to pinpoint...
>>
>>712821572
>something you can devote yourself to
Money, pleasure, absurdness, death

But I want more from life
>>
>>712821524
>tell about a situation that you faced head on regardless of fear. why?
I stood up to some punk ass college kids messing with my friend. they beat the shit out of us lol
>>
>3-2
It can be the time where I lost 10 kg because I "avoided the temptation" of eating shit. I doubt that I did well on this bc I almost forgot to eat and ate twice a day.
>>
>>712812287
begin
>>
>>712821733
Did 3 before
>>
>>712821792
>have you ever had lust get the better of you?
yes. i waste a lot of time jerking off that i wish i didn't
>>
Rollerino
>>
>>712821577
>7-7
Lucid Dreaming:
1. Order a watch tomorrow that you can use to set up timers.
2. Start doing RC's on the 30's.
3. Get the ipad dedicated to recording dreams. Invest in quality VTT software.
4. Stop degenerating dreams.
5. Set up the recording equipment near the bed, test for usability.
>>
>>712821881
Reroll
>>
>>712812287
working out, i dont know i guess im afraid that even with the amount of work i put in ill still fail
>>
R0LL
>>
>>712821594
>If you could take back one thing that you've said what would it be?
"You're a bitch"
>>
>>712822039
>ways to enhance emotional well being

Care less, or do what emotions tell you
>>
>>712822059
fucking for about 4 hours and her letting me do what ever i wanted with her as her grandparents were down stairs
>>
>>712821666
>satan reporting in
>5-6
The need for someone to be there for me, to telle me that it'll be okay and that I'm not a worthless pussy that complains about his "feewings" and that everything will be alright. By manning up and shoving those emotions down deep where they can't be found and putting on a mask
>>
Eh, rollos
>>
>>712812287
Roll
>>
>>712821669
already did 9, so last one 4
>tell about a time you struggled to overcome an obstacle, but succeeded.

earlier this week, i had two collaborations due and i was having a hard time finishing up the tracks. I woke up extra early today/simplified my process/lowered my standards and everything worked out and i was able to turn em in.
>>
>>712822004
>explain your obsession with a person or object
I am obsessed with my bass. its helped me through alot of dark times
>>
>>712821317
Aaaahhhhh....
Rolling.
>>
>>712822296
trap or underage shit
>>
>>712822457
when i was selling and got into a dispute over money
>>
>>712812287
rewl
>>
>>712822302
>Situation I avoided

Could have gone out with some friends this once for a sort of get together they all were having. Instead, I lied, said I was feeling sick, then stayed home and played games all day.

Typical introvert shit probs.

Roll 2
>>
>>712822399
>in what ways can you enhance emotional well-being?

interact with others more, but still leave enough time for myself to do the things i love.
>>
>>712822226
>went out of your way for the sake of others
I faked my happiness to make sure my mother doesn't get broken and/or stops loving me
>>
>>712822441
>describe your most memorable sexual encounter
one time my ex GF's mom walked in on us. I had two fingers in her daughter lying butt ass naked on her couch
>>
>>712822540
roll
>>
>>712822297
>5-7
Done
>>
>>712822610
Onto the next tier then. Rollos
>>
>>712822218
This question seems to answer itself. The scientific method will eventually give you results
>>
>>712822618
>enhance mental well-being
Keep thinking, questioning, solving
>>
>>712822640
move on
>>
>>712812287
work out more
develop more friendships
eat right
go out more
put myself out there
>>
>>712822612
>what is something that you can wholly devote yourself to?

a higher power and greater power like syncronicity.
>>
>>712822672
>5-2
When I told her about how I had been feeling and about us, it helped me learn that it is better to keep things bottled up
>>
>>712822785
embrace the fear
>>
lesgo
>>
>>712822682
Shit, only time I can think of is back in like elementary school, I wailed on some kid with my lunch box. Dude was pissing me off and kept teasing me, so I started hitting him. At some point, the laughter turned to crying, and I couldn't tell and kept at it.
>>
>>712822831
Um being around frens makes me feel more secure
>>
>>712822724
>explain your worst addiction and how you overcame it.
I sucked my thumb till I was 20 years old. I stopped bc I didnt want to fuck up my teeth
>>
>>712822033
>7-3
>I have stood close to the fires of nihilism for too long. I have actually begun to turn. I need to stop this process.
>>
>>712822716
Only 5 left on this level, moving to next one after this
>a time you got rejected
Girls of course. What hurts is that I got rejected not because I lack physical or inner beauty, not because I'm not interesting, but because I'm cowardly
>>
>>712822824
>5-4
"Alright sure, I don't see why not." Right before the start of our relationship
>>
>>712822895
I gave into temptation by failing no fap November on day 5
>>
>>712822785
just by doing anything i wasnt supposed to be at the time, and by having the will power to say no
>>
>>712822898
>what can you do to become more creative?
play the bass more and play with other people
>>
>>712822819
re-roll
>>
>>712822985
roll
>>
>>712822689
>Write...
I thought I could finish this. I wanted to very much. I can't, im too tired and every answer makes me more depressed than I was before. I need to sleep. I wish I could sleep forever. Traipsing in and out dreams and never having to face the world again. I don't know how to deal. Things are too crazy. I'm just going to sleep. Happy holiday
>>
>>712822989
>What makes you angry and why?
people doing things before they think about how they are affecting other people. because I put a lot of thought in what I do and how it affects other people
>>
>>712822842
>When have you given into temptation?

Frequently. Every time I'm feeling a bit frisky and end up on F-list, doing really stupid and demeaning roleplays on there. I try to avoid it, but shit's addicting man. If I didn't drink before then, it might help...

Roll 3
>>
>>712812287
when things went south at a deal on time motherfucker couldnt even throw a punch right
>>
>>712823119
>tell about a time you physically hurt another person
I punched someone once. I apologized alot.. I've always wished I had the balls to fight people
>>
>>712822964
duplicate so
>5-5
Staying alive for this long
>>
>>712823223
roll
>>
>>712823165
>Keep rolling these same numbers
>First Love

Katie. We met through film and church. We dated for 2 years. It was great. And then I realized we only had film and church in common. So that faded off.

Roll 4
>>
>>712823025
>tell about a time you were rejected

this girl i was talking to for a bit ended up blocking/deleting me. this has actually happened like 3 times now in the past month, so i'm guessing the problem is me...but i also wonder if it stems from their insecurities? the thing with them all is that they were people i met through insta and so it's just been a trend with people who i've never even met in person which is understandable.
>>
>>712823303
roll
>>
File: IMG_0978.jpg (42 KB, 355x236) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0978.jpg
42 KB, 355x236
>>712822445
We'll that was pleasant. I appreciate the opportunity.
>>
>>712822934
>if you could take back 1 thing you said, what would it be?
I don't say things that I would regret.
What I regret is things that I don't say
>>
>>712823350
roll
>>
>>712823285
>When have you given in to temptation? how could you have avoided it?
I stay up on the computer way late even tho I tell myself I need to sleep. Have more self-control
>>
>>712823402
im so sleepy but i am going to save this and come back to it tomorrow
>>
>>712823319
>What makes you angry?

Shitty tippers, middle aged white woman drinking out in groups at bars, political shit

Roll 5
>>
>>712823351
her name was sydney we had lot in common we were both very sexual and thats how our relationship started but at the end she admitted she never loved me
>>
>>712823382
>negative experience to wisdom
Life
>>
>>712822901
>7-1
If it is true, than it is true. Actions can still be chosen.
>>
>>712823473
>describe a time you were physically hurt by another person.
One time my drunk dad kicked my down a flight of stairs.
>>
>>712823548
>What can I do to be more creative?

Have more time. I intend to do a shitload more art after I finish these plushes here.
>>
>>712823558
go out more, be more open mined, explor new ideas, do what i want and what i see
>>
>>712823733
rool
>>
roll
>>
>>712823604
Did 4 doing 1 instead
>how to determine good and wrong
If you don't regret it, it's not bad
>>
>>712823785
rol
>>
File: brushie brushie.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
brushie brushie.jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
>>712823730
And on we go to Tier 3
>>
>>712823708
>list 5 ways to be happier
1. be thankful
2. surround yourself with friends
3 do things I like to do
4 go to the gym
5 share with people
>>
>>712823872
fighting for my life
>>
>>712823950
moooving on
>>
>>712823299
>5-9
Suicide is under valued by many. Most see it as something a coward would do, or something unreligious, and often think down upon those that do take that way out. You wouldn't tell someone in a burning apartment to not jump from their window, so why would you say that to someone else about to jump from a building? You haven't seen the fire burning their life down that is a worse fate than jumping. Personally I see those that can make it out as lucky, they managed to grow the balls to actually do something for once. Something that will make others acknowledge their meager existanve. Something that will make them matter for just a moment.
>>
>>712823892
>Overcame temptation

I've had my good moments avoiding f-list and those earlier temptations. Shit's hard though, but I do well at times. It's like a struggle though. Avoid it for while, feel better, cave at some point, feel shitty, swear it off, repeat.
>>
>>712823841
Just did 1 doing 3
>what do you feel guilty about
Not saying things that could've granted happiness
>>
>>712823967
love excites me, by trying to love the things i do every day no matter how small
>>
>>712823992
>tell a time you overcame temptation
I have lost 50lbs since February this included overcoming the temptation to quit the gym and to eat whatever I wanted
>>
>>712824174
>>712824174
>>712824174
morphine, i just ran out one day. maybe thats a metaphor
>>
>>712823996
duplicate so
>5-8
By gauging the experience as a whole, and the reaction it evoked from your target audience and using that knowledge to evoke the desired effect
>>
>>712824164
Did 4 doing 6
>what keeps you dependent on others, how to prevent that
Money. I can prevent this by making my own money
>>
>>712824250
tier 3
>>
>>712824157
>Why do people defend their beliefs

Because they have deeply held ideas. They cultivate these through life and their experiences. And when they come up naturally like that, they'll be more special to them
>>
>>712824205
>How can you overcome the fear of failure?
have a good support group. find people that are willing to help you when you do fail.
>>
>>712824205
Good job!
>>
>>712823621
>7-1
The path to death is paved with instant gratification.
>>
>>712824294
Did 4 doing 8
>how to turn failure into learning
By analyzing at which step you could've made it a win instead
>>
>>712824304
Alright, stopping for now. Shit is taking way too long and I've advanced further than I normally do on this one
>>
>>712824296
it sucks i feel like i can make people see both sides to things but when someone just doesnt want to listen it fucks me off
>>
>>712824312
>tell about a time you adapted to unforeseen problems.
I bought a new car that all of the sudden started to break down alot. I learned how to start fixing the problems myself. to this day I love to work on cars
>>
>>712824412
Reroll
>>
>>712824491
>what is your ultimate goal in life
to have a family
>>
>>712824560
ONWARD
>>
>>712824453
i dont know what job im going to have but ill still keep training for the one i want
>>
roll
>>
>>712824292
>6-2
A time I benefited from following my instincts was when I spent money in some areas and saved in others so when I actually NEEDED to use my debit card, it balanced out enough to keep my afloat.
>>
>>712824592
>What is something you can wholly devote yourself to?
My work
>>
>>712824598
it can help me understand what others are feeling and how to deal with my own and calm me self then them
>>
>>712824679
>In what ways can you enhance your emotional wellbeing?
I can stop making excuses and hold myself accountable
Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 6

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.