Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

When you outgrow atheism, will you apologize to your parents

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 78
File: IMG_7177.jpg (17 KB, 400x315) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7177.jpg
17 KB, 400x315
When you outgrow atheism, will you apologize to your parents for your juvenile "atheist" phase?
>>
File: High_Quality_Avatar.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
High_Quality_Avatar.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>712722641
High Quality Rips are my religion.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6 KB, 275x183
Not a chance.
>>
>>712722641
Alright, both my parents are atheist, apologising to them would be stupid. I worship Kek so I'm not atheist. Christianity is juvenile, I'm supposed to believe that some guy that claims his god is real, but has shown no proof of proof of it. No wonder the Church can only indoctrinate children, the uneducated and the mental unstable. Kek has proved his existence through meme magic and repeating digits.
>>
>>712722641
never, because i wasn't a snowflake revel.
>>
>>712724818
i see your Kek has not seen it fit to bless your digits
>>
File: xEdrgn0.jpg (238 KB, 346x1051) Image search: [Google]
xEdrgn0.jpg
238 KB, 346x1051
>>
I actually live in the netherlands where pretty much noone except from the muslim immigrants have spiritual beliefs. We dont even call it "atheism" Most people here have no idea what that word even means. Neither do they have a need to be annoyingly militant about it. Not believing in a god is just normal here.
>>
>>712722641
>still posting this
> current year

Done with the "Why can't atheists define atheism?" posts aye?

On to assumptive personal attacks. I hope you and God have a great relationship because you represent the bottom rung of evangelists.
>>
>>712722641
No. My parents and grandparents are all non-religious, and I'm not a little edgy faggot.
>>
>>712722641
Let me ask you - what denomination are you?
>>
>>712724818
what, exactly, would be proof? raising the dead? feeding the hungry? resurrection from death yourself? do you expect empirical evidence of this, any more than other historical events? do you expect falsifiability, replicability? would anything you're presented with convince you, seriously?
>>
KEK IS REAL
>>
File: 1460559108501.jpg (87 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1460559108501.jpg
87 KB, 800x600
>>712722641
Why do you consider atheism juvenile? It seems no more juvenile than most modern day religions. They both claim ultimate truth and yet neither have it. (I am agnostic because it's the most sensible current belief system)
>>
>>712724818
Christ never claimed divinity you stupid.
>>
>>712722641
never. my dad's kind of atheist too; never really cared about god and barely ever visited church. i can't even imagine he praying or asking god something. not because he's jerk but because of his badass personality.

as i know, he fought and insulted some priest during me becoming born-again in church. as i know, priest cried over him because my dad did wrong turn in church; he should have entered some place from right but did it from left or vice versa.
>>
>>712724818
Well the whole concept of ''faith'' is not having a proof. You have to believe and your reward is heaven. If we knew there was a god, it basicaly loses sense...
>>
>>712722641
>When you outgrow christianity, will you apologize to your parents for your juvenile "islam" phase?
>>
>>712722641
But my parents are both atheists too because they're not retarded.
>>
>>712725115
Empirical evidence of any of those listed would to swell, yeah.
>>
>>712724818
>>712725299
We had this old comedy film in my country. Basicaly woman from big city argues with rural guy about god.
Rough translation:
''How can you believe in god when there is no proof of him?''
''I have no proof you have a pussy and yet I believe you have one''
>>
>>712725115
>>712725486
there will always be someone who will say it was global warming or Trump
>>
File: thunderfucked.png (492 KB, 630x605) Image search: [Google]
thunderfucked.png
492 KB, 630x605
>>712722641
i'm one
>>
File: M-Night-Shyamalan-Net-Worth.jpg (476 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
M-Night-Shyamalan-Net-Worth.jpg
476 KB, 3000x2000
>>712725490
>but then it turns out he was arguing with a tranny
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16 KB, 600x600
Please sage and let this shit meme die
>>
>>712725115
Yeah actual evidence would be great.
>>
>>712725115
>history : multiple people witnessing the same thing and recording the same thing
>the Bible : multiple people witnessing the same thing and recording different things
>>
>>712725586
This bullshit isnt a thing in my country and back when this movie was made it wasnt big anywhere
>>
>>712725644
Basicaly when God gives you proof (imagine Warhammer End Times) and you didnt have it is too late for you.
>>
>>712725750
Plus the bible isn't substantiated by anything other than it's self.
>>
File: 0IzrybD.jpg (22 KB, 480x473) Image search: [Google]
0IzrybD.jpg
22 KB, 480x473
Atheist believe in evolution and gravity, yet there has never been proof of cross species evolution and gravity is just a theory
>>
>>712725527
So expecting real evidence is pointless, because someone will always reject it out of hand. Is that your point?
>>
>>712723313
>>712725287
>>
>>712726133
basicaly
>>
>>712725083

GARBC
>>
>>712725996
It appears you neither understand the theory of evolution or the concept of scientific theory.
Valiant try, though.
>>
File: 1474387381753.jpg (247 KB, 1224x1445) Image search: [Google]
1474387381753.jpg
247 KB, 1224x1445
>>
>>712726133
>>712726201
“The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you”
- Heisenberg (Werner, not Walter)
>>
>>712726201
I can't speak for those who will vehemently deny any evidence they are presented, I can only speak for myself, and I've seen no compelling evidence to support the existence of a god or gods.
>>
>>712726289
Strange then that the more you seem to drink from that well the less inclined you are to a deist...
>>
>>712725490
Yes, but the man has access to prove the woman has a pussy by puling down her pants an observing. You can get god to show up and prove he exists, this argument is fucking stupid and flawed
>>
>>712726242
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL9S-TUikfg
>>
>>712726242
Theory of gravity doesn't prove it exists. Dropping something to ground only proves it weights something and is more dense than air
>>
>>712726904
its jewish conspiracy
>>
no, i'm an ex-atheist, not a faggot that has to impose my opinions on others. i just believe i something others don't
>>
>>712726938
Might be, I haven't looked into it
>>
>>712727110
>Atheists keep imposing their opinions on others
Bitch, look at the thread you're in.
>>
>>712722641

these threads are so overdone. here's a you. reporting
>>
>>712727269
unwarranted self-importance is a mental disorder that everybody can suffer from, but it's most prominent among people with strong opinions.
>>
Fuck god fuck Christianity fuck christfags and fuck you op, go fuck yourself with a cactus amd die in a fire. Goodday maddem.
>>
>>712722641
I'm never going to apologize to anyone for the overpowering urge to shove my rock hard member through those angelic lips and down that slender throat, to hear her sweet little cries and gasps for air as my huge twitching penis threatens to suffocate her or the incredible sexual thrill as I watch her delicate neck muscles work to swallow the spurting load after load of sticky sperm I shoot down into the recesses of her youthful and tiny body
>>
I always find this threads depressing.

It's not that I don't see it in my day to day life as well, but it's a shame to see people blatantly disregard a loving God who blesses them with life.
>>
File: bwyGeEN.jpg (33 KB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
bwyGeEN.jpg
33 KB, 500x348
>>712725573
that chick is hot
>>
>>712722641
Not a problem - my dad's dead and my mom has dementia and takes morphine every day for the physical pain from a crumbling spine...

Guess a life of prayer and good deeds didn't work out so well for them, huh?

Also, get a new hobby ass-hat, this is getting old.
>>
>>712726513
No you think you have twat, people call babies being born miracles all the time its nature, its luck, and or its circumstance. Deal. With it. You faith clinging, life scared, pussy dumb cunts.
You think your enlightened... what a good joke that is
>>
Luckily for us atheists your hateful fairytale followers are slowly but surely dieing off. Atheism is as inevitable as our growing knowledge of the universe. The more we learn, the more we prove your ancient books wrong.
You are children, desperately afraid of what happens when you die so devote your entire life to ensure what you get is good.
What if you're wrong? What if one of the many thousands of religions before all our time (mayans, native Indians etc) were right? They were as convinced as you are when they were cutting the hearts out of live sacrifices and offering them unto the sun God.
But don't worry religious folk, we'll be kinder to you than you have been to us. We won't burn you at stakes, we won't behead or crucify you. We will learn from your disgusting mistakes.
You had your chance. You failed. Accept inevitability and open your eyes to reality. We can't progress as a species until you do.
>>
I can, to some extent, understand a person not believing in a God whose existence they were never shown.

However, I can't understand why anybody would choose to show their back to a God that they have already prayed to and loved.

I have nothing but the best wishes for you all; even though this site is pretty awful (lol) I think that you do not have to be perfect to love God, and God loves you no matter what.
>>
>>712727722
quit hogging all the 7s and 2s lil snowcat
>>
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the -government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now post this in another thread, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't.

This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to three threadsin the next ten minutes u will have the best ay of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or I'm sorry
>>
>>712727679
*its a shame to see people blatantly disregard nature/evolution that blesses them with life* fixed that for you
>>
>>712728077
While there is evidence that evolution occurs, there is no evidence that it is the true origin of the species.

Even if it were, does it not seem a little too random that we are in a universe that has rules that allow for such beauty and complexity? If nature always seeks the simplest solution, wouldn't a universe with absolutely nothing be the simplest solution?

I'm not asking you to disregard what you believe, but I think you may find value in looking deeper.
>>
>>712727857
...Did you even fucking read what I posted?
>>
>>712728210
Don't worry about him. Atheists can't be reasoned with
>>
>>712725198
He did, and denying Christs divinity is as anti-Christian as it gets

Read your Bible
>>
>>712728253
Did *You* even read what I posted?
>>
>>712724818
Is this the same Kek whose mother is the Virgin Loli, and who consorted with St. Shota?
>>
File: 1462969181802sm.jpg (68 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1462969181802sm.jpg
68 KB, 800x533
>>712727722
kek, the original file was too big
>>
>>7127281absolutely nothing is where the universe is headed. Entropy is ensuring this. All of the chaos of the universe is headed to a perfect balance.
Think of a grenade exploding in super slow motion. All of the tiny little reactions and all of the energy released slowly but surely balance out after the initial explosion to a point where all reactions and chemicals have been expended and everything is back to being balanced.
This will happen with the universe until everything is quiet, exactly the same temprature and wonderfully serene.
>>
>>712728632
Right, with the current laws of physics as we understand them, that seems to be the direction of the universe.

However, wouldn't it be simpler to have no universe at all? Alternatively, why not a one-dimensional universe? Why do we have the rules of physics in the first place?
>>
>>712728210
Oh. I did misread that. Thought you were christfag who 'had' seen proof.
My apologies good sir, and props to you for not reacting more to my mistake. Thank you.
I now redirect my previous comment at every christfag itt. >>712727857
>>
>>712728783
Because it's all a vast simulation - a game or environment is no fun to be in/play in if there are no rules. For someone to win, someone has to lose. It's really that simple.
>>
>>712728888
So the universe was created to be something "fun" to the human psyche?

That really is simple-minded.
>>
>>712728783
>However, wouldn't it be simpler to have no universe at all? Alternatively, why not a one-dimensional universe? Why do we have the rules of physics in the first place?

The answers to these questions are probably more difficult than "magic is real".
>>
>>712728934
Who mentioned humans, you solipsistic little ape?
>>
>>712728195
Because big bang thats why, it all started with that. Dust and such gathered, formed earth, and life formed on it. Nature may look beautiful but its brutal as fuck and follows all the natural laws of selection and evolution.
And yes. It is random. Thats the point of life, the meaning of life is that there IS NO MEANING. Its always gonna be random and circumstantial. This is life desu.
>>
>>712729013
Where else are you getting the idea of "fun" from?

Do you have some objective definition?
>>
>>712728783
It's not that we have rules. It's that the rules and laws have us. They always have been and always will be. We can try to understand them and put definitions to them, we have even tried to change them.
We aren't always right about them but that's the beauty of it. We can learn where we went wrong to discover where we can go right.

According to the multiverse theory there are an infinite amount of universes,
These universes could contain completely different physic laws, but our universe if governed by ours.
>>
File: IMG_4582.jpg (117 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4582.jpg
117 KB, 858x536
>Newfags still falling for this bait
>mfw
>>
>>712722641
MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA
>>
>>712728936
Which is why people had to have somewhere to look for answers.
A magic book full of magical fairy tales was the closest thing anyone had to answers at the time.
>>
>>712729113
> It's not that we have rules. It's that the rules and laws have us.
Ok, cool semantic play on things. The rules exist.

Why even have multiverses? Imagine a reality with nothing. Wouldn't that be the simplest solution? I'm not saying the rules have to come from somewhere. There could have been nothing (no rules even). Wouldn't that have been the simplest, most easy universe to naturally come about? The origin (or lack of origin) is certainly a fascinating thought.
>>
Just submit to Allah(SWT) and he will open your chests.
Simply pronounce these words:
ashhadu an la ilaha illallah wa ashhadu anna muhammadan rasulullah.
jk allah is nonexistent and islam is more ridiculous than christianity ever will be,also muhammad is a pedo.
>>
>>712729378

You're describing the Ontological Problem. It would be so cool if we could figure out or even comprehend the solution.
>>
>>712729523
Wasn't familiar with that term!

I don't think the solution is there for us to find. Not to say it (the solution) doesn't exist, but I feel that if there is an answer, it's inaccessible from the "universe" or whatever it is in which we exist.

Ultimately not important when there's responsibilities towards ones nation/family/species, but given free time and space to ponder ... it's hard not to wonder where it all came from!
>>
>>712729378

OK so the multiverse theory basically means that somewhere, somewhen in the infinite amount of universes there is another version of you in a universe who is talking to another version of me. It also means since there are an infinite amount of universes there is a universe somewhere (somewhen :) thank you terry pratchett) that has nothing. A universe where there are no laws, no life.... nothing.
There has to be. If there is infinite of something there has to be every version of something.

By the way. This is total theoretical physics. Theoretical being the important term. We'll never prove this to be true but mathematically a model of it can be created.
>>
Isn't science wonderful
>>
>>712729899
That means somewhere and somewhen you're sucking a niggers big black cock. You dirty faggot !
>>
File: gulp gulp hillary.jpg (83 KB, 592x597) Image search: [Google]
gulp gulp hillary.jpg
83 KB, 592x597
>>712729137
winrar
>>
>>712729378
Because big bang happened, deal.
See >>712729067
>>
>>712729899
While I'm familiar with the idea, why would there even exist a set of multiverses? I do agree that since our universe exists there are likely others, and perhaps an infinite set of others. However, why is there not just infinite non-existence? No dimensions, no universes, no sentience, no time, nothing ever.

I'm not arguing for a god, but it seems to me that it's incredible that the universe happens to exist; rather than there having been nothing ever.
>>
>>712730039
There's also another version of me shagging your mother. Another version of me and you spit roasting your mother.
I like this game.
>>
>>712730077
Big bang happened with existing matter, in an existing set of rules.

Even if you take out the suggestion of God, it's mysterious and miraculous that there was anything to begin with.
>>
>>712730112
Why do uou have to question it so much, its intense questioning like that that probs drives most sad lonely ppl to Christianity in the first place.
Just accept it mang
>>
>>712730119
Don't forget that version of you and I engaged in a chimping session - and its that multiverse where your clogged up from eating scotch eggs and I've been eating all bran.
>>
>>712730230
I'm not sad or lonely, nor Christian. Don't believe in a god, nor am I tormented in looking for the answer.

Just find it fascinating to meditate on, and enjoy discussing it on occasion.
>>
>>712730112
You see this theory helps explain the randomness of it all.
It was bound to happen at some point. It had no choice. It was inevitable.

If you put a bunch of chimps in a room randomly typing on type writers for all eternity. Eventually they will write everything possible to be written. That's the beauty of infinity. Everything will happen.
>>
>>712730158
Yes it indeed is miraculous. Things happen desu. Stars are born and they die just like us, galaxies swirl, the sun burns. Its just life and the universe.

Like >>712730230 you just need to accept it. Then maybe you'll find solace, peace and happiness. I do hope you find it.
>>
>>712730265
I'm glad I wasn't born into that universe. As fun as it sound it'll no doubt be the one that hadn't come up with laxative.
>>
>>712722641
Why do you faggots enable this fucking loser?
>>
>>712726222
Let me guess... You hate Catholics, but have no opinion about Orthodox Christians, and have never even considered the Coptic Christians until this moment.

Is this right? It's ok to say yes.
>>
>>712730531
To be fair it's sparked an interesting chat.
>>
File: 1446806474008.jpg (54 KB, 575x583) Image search: [Google]
1446806474008.jpg
54 KB, 575x583
>>
>>712730317
Oh okay, cool. Good on you man I can respect that. You INTP too? Sound intellectual
>>
>>712730444
I'm happy in the transience of my life, and I spend most of my time busily pursuing my goals. There's definitely no point in spending too much time on the uncertain.

I'm just at the tail end of a busy semester and home for Thanksgiving, somehow got distracted by this thread :)

I find the idea that the universe and physics exists, instead of absolute nothingness, the strangest thing. Doesn't bother me, but I cant help but ponder what lies beyond our experiences.
>>
>>712725140
>I am agnostic because it's the most sensible current belief system

the only sensible belief system is the one where you let you wife worship a long black cock. renounce your fence-sitting and become the father of beautiful mulatto children
>>
>>712722641

Kill yourself.

>saged
>>
File: fedora.jpg (160 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
160 KB, 1024x1024
>"You mean you don't believe in God? Typical, brainwashed secular idiot."
>>
>>712730230
>just accept it
Kek.
Stop questioning? I thought you science loving ppl want to know everything?

The Big Bang Therory is bullshit... thats why it is called a THEORY. From nothing comes nothing. From a giant lava ball comes lava and later cooled stone... but never something as complex as this Planet. Seal a bottle full of vacuum away... even after 464674578854 years... there will still be vacuum inside and not anything else...
There has to be a higher power... call it what you like...
>>
>>712722641
No, because my parents don't believe in faries either.
>>
When you have a third eye awakening and are able to walk around and look at yourself in the mirror with your hands over your closed eyes as well as close your eyes and view all of your memories as clear as the moment you experienced them while time pauses, you start to realize how ridiculous your atheism was.
>>
>>712722641
I told my mom the the only apology about religion she'll ever get is if there is actually an afterlife.
>>
>>712730650
Last one I took had me at ENTJ, but I think how I (or anyone maybe?) tests depends on where they are in their life.

I think I'm a bit weird in that I work logically and decisively (I hope!), but don't really take anything at face-value. Just trying to live my life and do what's right.

And then sometimes my old 4chan habits crop up.
>>
>>712722641
>outgrowing atheism

8/8 b8 m8
>>
>>712730865
Theory =/= conjecture. In fact, for something to make it to "Theory" status, it has to go through some extremely rigorous fact checking. You're mixing up Theory with Hypothesis. A Hypothesis is something someone thinks is true, and needs to be verified. Theories have evidence.

It's well demonstrated that simple structures become more complex with time. Attributing things you can't understand to a higher power is just lazy. As time goes on, what we understand will get bigger and bigger, and the realm of God will get smaller and smaller.

You live in a shrinking universe, while the universe of the atheist is only expanding.
>>
>>712730865
Thankfully for you, most of us science types do push and crave knowledge.
Who's to say it was a giant lava ball?
Don't put too much though into the word bang. The bang makes it easier for people to make sense of where it was more like a huge immediate expansion. We can measure where the galaxies are travelling to so can work out the point where they came from.

You can either look to an ancient book that has been written, translated, retranslated, rewritten and retranslated that claims to have all the answers, many of which have been proven to be wrong, or you can look to the people who are actively searching for the answers.

We aren't all content with not knowing.
>>
>>712730705
Well put there sir. I too contemplate the afterlife (or possible lack thereof) on occasion and find it both humbling to think of oneself as an infinitesimal speck in the infinite universe with no real meaning or lasting effect on it, as well as comforting that as a result of such, life is what you make it, and as important as you deem it. Live well. Love it. Love yourself.
>>
File: 1473838944033.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1473838944033.gif
1 MB, 500x500
>>712729137
>posting in this itt
You played yourself
>>
File: 1479856267728.jpg (23 KB, 620x625) Image search: [Google]
1479856267728.jpg
23 KB, 620x625
>>712722641
>>
>>712730650
Apologies for the double reply, but just wanted to say thanks for chatting :) As much as I try and avoid this site, it's quite nice to discuss stuff that I normally just float about in my head.

Have a good night anon!
>>
File: d5a.gif (198 KB, 270x199) Image search: [Google]
d5a.gif
198 KB, 270x199
>>
>>712730865
Your logic is frankly stupid sir. Vacuum in a bottle?? Of course nothing with happen, what a stupid thing to compare it to. The earth had all kinds of elements and mainly water, thats what made life.

This guy has it down perfectly >>712731087

Please try to be less ignorant and think more, it will do us all good desu.
>>
>>712731194
but you pretty much dont know if the galaxies are even real. You and 90% of atheists believe in the "facts" that are given to you
>>
>>712731087
Well Im not an english speaker.
Structures get more complex over time? Well... what scientist was able to proof that? Was he Millions of Years old? And thats no explanation for how life got created... from nothing comes nothing...

Im not a christian after all.
Many maaany scientific as FACTS proven things collapsed over time. Science is good to understand things but it is not a universal tool to explain everything...
>>
>>712731194
I say giant lava ball because science says the earth was one after the big bang...

I dont read any religios books... its ridicolous to believe in this books... even when you believe in god..
>>
File: 1478234439647.jpg (1 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1478234439647.jpg
1 MB, 1536x2048
>>712722641

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdGH7v4yOkc
>>
>>712731270
No apologies needed anon, Im always glad to find another intellectual person who can think deeply and not like a sheltered ignorant sheep.
Good night to you as well anon, and for future crossings, Im J. :) all the best to you.
>>
>>712731471
Water... in lava... without an atmosphere...
Legit
>>
>>712724924
what about mine?

PRAISE KEK
CHECK ‘EM

SE7EN SE7EN SE7EN
>>
>>712722641
My parents are also atheist.
Fuck yourself trying to force your culture on others
>>
>>712731490
And the christfag sheep believe things given to them by a old book that was basically a big game of Chinese whispers, written and rewritten many times and is just so wrong on so many levels. I believe in science because science believes in facts and evidence. Deal. Desu.
>>
>>712731778
>off by 1
>>
>>712731764
Obvi not at the same time you twat, again thinking so illogically, use the brain you evovled with and actually think and or do some research m8, seriously you're so nonsensical its sad and embarrassing. Please leave and try to better yourself.
>>
>>712731906
yeah well i'm not christfag.
And how do you know those are facts or evidence of anything? You base your religion based on books and other ppls writings.
Accept it, you are just as religious as anyone who believes in god
>>
>>712731507
Fair enough. But you're not the first to misunderstand the use of the word Theory. And you surely won't be the last.

There are ways to prove things that don't involve being there in person. Many in fact. I would bet that you cite them frequently, in the Bible. You weren't there, yet you would cite the Bible as evidence. The same can be said of any Scientist. They weren't there, but they can draw on evidence.

An example of a structure getting more complex with time is a molecule. Starting with only basic elements, complex strings and chains will form, eventually forming the building blocks of DNA, and with enough time, that DNA is self replicating.

You're right that Science is often wrong. No one says that's not true - but it's the concept of science that people believe. The process of discovery, self questioning, evaluation and improvement. Science is often proved wrong by more Science, but never by the Bible or other religious text. Never.
>>
>>712732142
>you're as bad as us
Work on your argument mate. You're flailing
>>
>>712722641
Wait, how can you outgrow intelligence?
>>
>>712732142
Again science is proven and observable facts and evidence, everything religion is not. Your argument is invaid.
>>
>>712732262
i never said i believe in god, its one option of thousands others. I only trust myself and what i can see, feel or test
>>
>>712732386
have you tested these things to know for sure or do you believe in those things?
>>
>>712722641
So Brother, which church pew do you want us to sit our butts in?

Do you have an address for the Church of Smyrna or Philidelphi?

Those two were the only ones that God favored..

What do you understand of the damage you do?
The fact that you cause so many to turn away for reason from mirth to offense.

How do you plan to explain your ignorance to our Creator?

The fact that you did not plant seeds but instead scatter the chaff.

Truly I think our Lord would rebuke you.

I know I do.
>>
>>712731669
What's so hard to believe about that?
It was also like this after the great bombardment also it will no doubt happen again when our tiny little star dies out. There are planets out there like this now.... I'm struggling to see what's so hard to believe. Let's go the other way then. Do you think there are planets of solid ice out there?
There's fairly concrete evidence that Mars had flowing water, is that so hard to believe?
>>
>>712722641
where do these "athiest" pictures come from, always wondered
>>
>>712732500
A. I first and foremost belive what I myself see, and experience, and try and interprete it as best I can.
B. I trust what best appears to be a trustworthy and reliable source of information.

I can embrace others and their information, seemingly unlike you who doesnt use enough logical reasoning.
>>
>>712731764
It is thought that our water came from asteroids. There are billions of asteroids out there with 100 times the amount of water on earth locked up in ice, just floating around, waiting to be dragged into an orbit or collision course with dry barren planets. It's really not so hard to believe. (Another origin of life theory)
>>
File: cross15.jpg (11 KB, 236x275) Image search: [Google]
cross15.jpg
11 KB, 236x275
>>712727829
Sure it did.

They are going home to be with God.

Pain and Suffering are a part of life and life always ends in death.

Even Christ died once.

The promise is NOT eternal life in this fleshly form.

We are simply supposed to help one another.
We are all born, live, learn, die. at minimum some more some less.

But this life is but a blink of an eye to the eternity we can have.

(You are right though OP should get a new hobby.)
>>
>>712732098
Don't insult. Educate.
>>
>>712732142
Perhaps next time your unwell maybe you should pray for a cure rather than turn to science then.
>>
>>712732801
your point B. says it all.

My reasoning is more logical than yours, i trust myself. You trust and believe books and other ppl.
>>
>>712733033
i don't believe in god.
>>
>>712733213
Edgelord.
>>
>>712733213
Misread your point. Apologies. Since read further back.
>>
>>712733270
you make me blush
>>
File: cross25.png (5 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
cross25.png
5 KB, 256x256
>>712732386
SO you have seen a fruitfly change into something other than a fruitfly?

I don't dispute the observable but not every scientific theory is observable.

(New Anon here we have not yet chatted in this thread.)
>>
>>712732951
I am trying, but the stubborn ones are refusing to use logic and reasoning.

See >>712729067
See >>712730444
See >>712732386
See >>712732801
>>
File: IMG_0745.png (92 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0745.png
92 KB, 512x512
>>712722641
Kys
>>
>>712733385
Maybe not observable. But mathematically sound.
>>
>>712733385
Every single scientific theory is an answer to things that can be observed

Each and every one with out fail
>>
>>712733445
I've been here from the start. It is difficult. You're right.
>>
>>712733138
Ugh again you misunderstand, that is B, my point A. ALWAYS come first.
>>
>outgrow atheism
I don't know, when will you outgrow your belief in a imaginary friend who grants wishes and created the Universe?
>>
File: cross13.png (36 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
cross13.png
36 KB, 900x900
>>712733582
>grants wishes

LOL

I wish.
>>
>>712733385

These two got it pretty good
>>712733488
>>712733509
>>
>>712722641
Are you saying age helps you believe in god? Or your fear of death getting closer pushed your beliefs. If god was real do you think he'll accept you because you only believe in him because the alternative is unpleasant. Fear is not a good reason to push religion.
>>
>>712733562
Doesn't change a thing. Things you cant see or test goes to believing
>>
>>712725010
I wish the world was like this.
>>
File: 1435891656949.jpg (45 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1435891656949.jpg
45 KB, 1000x1000
>>712722641
>>
File: 1431272003301.jpg (40 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
1431272003301.jpg
40 KB, 500x294
>>
File: 1430912399057.png (108 KB, 1200x1330) Image search: [Google]
1430912399057.png
108 KB, 1200x1330
>>
File: 1436488754440.jpg (8 KB, 200x182) Image search: [Google]
1436488754440.jpg
8 KB, 200x182
>>
>>712722641
That would confuse my parents, they're atheists as well, so if I apologized for it they would be made of whats. Also seeing reason isn't really something you grow out of unless you make an effort to believe unfounded shit.
>>
>>712733509
Even the big bang is based on observable phenomenon lol. Color shift, expansion rates, etc
>>
File: 1436408313978.jpg (209 KB, 756x1100) Image search: [Google]
1436408313978.jpg
209 KB, 756x1100
>>
File: 1436488937986.png (181 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1436488937986.png
181 KB, 625x626
>>
>>712733764
And yet we can see and test almost everything except any thing religion related, once more sir your argument is invalid.
>>
File: 1436488976751.png (42 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1436488976751.png
42 KB, 625x626
>>
File: 1436489015763.jpg (40 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1436489015763.jpg
40 KB, 625x626
>>
File: 1436489101860.png (98 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1436489101860.png
98 KB, 625x626
>>
File: cross5.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
cross5.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>>712733781
It is swiftly getting there.
Prophecy predicts a "great falling away."

It even says the entire World will finally declare "peace peace peace."

Sadly at just that moment they will get their proof of the Super Natural and will be directly deceived by a Super Natural being who is a liar.
>>
File: f52.png (104 KB, 622x626) Image search: [Google]
f52.png
104 KB, 622x626
>>
What makes your god any different from any of the other religions dead or alive? Nothing, just like every other god, some king made him so his people could be distracted while he got power.
>>
File: 1436490263458.png (65 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1436490263458.png
65 KB, 550x550
>>
>>712733950
Dude we're actually trying to have a discussion here
>>
>>712725115
A book that said he did this does not provide proof. And how many times do people pray for the hungry and the innocent kids of the world and they still die hungry. God is only real if you are lucky enough to be born with the means to feed house and cloth yourself . Then you blame our great future planing on god... religious people are blind.
>>
File: 1443494449496.jpg (28 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1443494449496.jpg
28 KB, 500x500
>>
File: 1436489534119.png (58 KB, 622x626) Image search: [Google]
1436489534119.png
58 KB, 622x626
>>712733988
>>
>>712726904
This is one of the stupidest comments I have ever seen...
>>
File: 1436489394614.jpg (34 KB, 550x633) Image search: [Google]
1436489394614.jpg
34 KB, 550x633
>>
File: 1436488788555.jpg (63 KB, 646x646) Image search: [Google]
1436488788555.jpg
63 KB, 646x646
>>
File: 1436489438111.gif (54 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1436489438111.gif
54 KB, 625x626
>>
>>712726904
Lol. Density respond to gravity. Lead and balloons mix freely in space kid
>>
>>712722641
I know one person who claims they were atheist and aren't any longer. One. Out of my entire life, the thousands of people I've encountered, one... And she got super defensive when asked how that transition happened. Best I got was something spooky happened afterbher grandpa died and she just instantly decided "welp, god and such" but that's just my guess.

Anyway, you baiting OP piece of bile, nobody outgrows atheism. You outgrow religion or you stay in it forever. But atheism? It's the truth. So once you labd on the truth, it's pretty hard to be swayed out of it.
>>
>>712727679
I dare you to say this the the starving , naked and homeless kids not "blessed " by your lucky birth in a rich country... it has nothing to do with god.
>>
>>712734237
This. Fucking oath. There are innumerable reasons.
>>
>>712733913
No you are now confused and try to make this about me. We were talking how you believe in everything you cant see or test are facts and truth.

I bet you don't do these experiments yourself (correct me if i'm wrong) so it goes again to the believing.

Don't try to deny it
You believe in things you cant witness yourself
>>
File: 1436489342891.png (17 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1436489342891.png
17 KB, 625x626
>>
File: 1436488539094.png (59 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1436488539094.png
59 KB, 1000x1000
>>
File: cross12.png (22 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
cross12.png
22 KB, 256x256
>>712734237
Why would you dare him to say that?
If I had enough to feed all of them I would.
I don't.

That does not mean they do not deserve last rites.

We all die.
>>
File: 1432400508314.jpg (97 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1432400508314.jpg
97 KB, 625x626
>>
File: 1436488453889.jpg (17 KB, 540x527) Image search: [Google]
1436488453889.jpg
17 KB, 540x527
>>
>>712728195
Sometimes the simplest solution that works, in an environment that is very harsh, is rather elaborate according to our understanding. Also the universe seems to be moving towards complexity, dust becomes planets and stars, elements on the planets come to life with added energy from said stars. The life starts doing different random stuff to survive and differentiates and becomes more elaborate over time.
>>
>>712734137
And how you know space is real if you never been there? you believe its real cause someone told you so.
>>
>>712734455
Thank you for the pics m8, needed to expand my /b/ memes
>>
>>712722641
When you outgrow posting Never Ending Story memes and whining about Atheism will you apologize to the posters on /b/ for being such a huge faggot?
>>
bump
>>
>>712727981
I guess you are talking about when you were forced to go to church as a kid? So when you believed in santa, the easterbuny , and they turned out being a Christian lie, but you can't understand that the faith it self is just a business feeding off you tithe and claiming all the good in the world comes from god, while disregarding the bad claiming god (who is perfect) created an angel, who then decided he was bad, then decided to fuck with humans because jealous... and on top of that we were going to live forever (pre first sin) so he would not even had to deal with us. But now........... religion is so fucking stupid.
>>
File: official.jpg (56 KB, 680x558) Image search: [Google]
official.jpg
56 KB, 680x558
>>
File: 1461824330208.jpg (81 KB, 522x522) Image search: [Google]
1461824330208.jpg
81 KB, 522x522
>>
>>712734362
Okay. Ill humour you.

Yes. Yes I do believe in things I might not be able to see. BUT these are completely non religious, these are only the earthly sciences of the world, the 'world' which is real and viewable and testable.
So. What is your point to this.
>>
>>712728195
The 2nd most stupid comment in this thread.
>>
File: 1461823825790s.jpg (5 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1461823825790s.jpg
5 KB, 125x125
>>
>>712727981
But people pray to and love god with no reason all of the time, it's called being raised with religious parents. Children tend to believe adults, because their survival basically depends on those adults telling them the truth so they can survive. Turning atheist later in life isn't really a phase or rebellion, it's the action of a person who in principle knows how to survive and is now rejecting an idea that may have always seemed silly to them, but that they participated in to stay with a family that clothed and fed them.
>>
File: 1461824636709.png (371 KB, 593x547) Image search: [Google]
1461824636709.png
371 KB, 593x547
>>
File: 1461825692651.gif (42 KB, 200x204) Image search: [Google]
1461825692651.gif
42 KB, 200x204
>>
>>712728934
Just because you do t like the idea doesn't mean it's not true... most truth is unpleasant....
>>
>>712734508
Wow. Are you a holocaust denier to, did they fake the moon landing?? Get real man.
>>
>>712734657
Nope, this is

God isn't real because I ate a fruit.
>>
File: 1463782458858.jpg (440 KB, 900x1060) Image search: [Google]
1463782458858.jpg
440 KB, 900x1060
>>
>>712722641
fortunately reason, scepticism and intelligence isnt sth to outgrow
>>
>>712729137
Jokes on you , we still love the conversation.
>>
File: 1463782676511.jpg (15 KB, 298x169) Image search: [Google]
1463782676511.jpg
15 KB, 298x169
>>
File: What.jpg (52 KB, 334x363) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
52 KB, 334x363
>>712722641
Why do these threads always have a billion replies? What in the atheist religion says you have to take bait wherever you see it?
>>
>>712734657
Whats the first?
>>
>>712734831
Do you want responses, or do you expect silence for the "atheist religion" bait of yours?
>>
>>712734845
OP
>>
File: cross10.jpg (63 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
cross10.jpg
63 KB, 1200x900
>>712734831
Because "who are we?" and "Why are we here." remain fundamental questions to almost all of mankind. (At least those of us with full bellies and internet access.)
>>
>>712730553
Actually all religious people are blind little youth indoctrinated, death fearing sissies, fear in death is not going to get you to heaven if god is real. Believeing because the alternative is unpleasant is not believing.
>>
>>712734831
Im just having a good time trying to teach some illogical and irrational ppl some reason.
>>
>>712722641
My problem with God is that (if he exists) he is either:

A: not all good

Or

B: not all powerful

It has to be one or the other....and they both go against the God that Christians claim to know.
>>
>>712734936
Haha top kek friend
>>
>>712734320
I'm still waiting...
>>
>>712735077
I think it is most likely point A, as what "Loving Father" allows rape, murder, and suffering to happen.
I mean, if your twelve year old son was being stabbed and your sixteen year old Daughter was being raped you would go help them if you truly loved them.
>>
>>712734409
Why doesn't god save them? He made them right? Why forsake them?
>>
>>712735140
Read the thread most of them are here. For the rest use your brain and think and maybe the answers will come to you desu
>>
>>712735237
It's not my job to provide your arguments... it's yours....
>>
>>712735187
Exactly, either he allows it or he's not powerful enough to stop it, either way he's not worth worship.
>>
>>712735237
My brain tells me the only people who believe in god are indoctrinated young, fear death, blame good deeds of good men on god then discard all bad things as gods plan so they don't have to deal with reality .
>>
>>712734980
those questions r already answered
>>
>>712727857
''Did i ever tell you the story about nigga elk?''
>>
>>712735262
And I have. Numerous time throughout this thread, please read. If you have the concentration for it.
>>
>>712722641

What exactly do you mean by "outgrowing" it?

Does that means you suddenly become a believer or you stop to giving a shit altogether about your religious standing and religion, in general?
>>
>>712735360
You sir. Are correct.
>>
>>712735370
I have read this entire thread, and so far, no religious person has stated anything that can hold up as an argument beyond a personal belief, and feelings don't make fact.
>>
>>712722641
When you die and see all your life was a fucking bullshit, will you stop posting these retarded threads?
>>
>>712735395
What he means by it is that he thinks Atheism is "Just a phase" like being Emo or liking kids shows. When I could say the same thing, because god is just a imaginary friend.
>>
>>712735362
Dont bother Ive been reading all your comments :)
>>
>>712735506
Well, I mean when he dies he can't post any more cancerous threads.
>>
>>712735511
Everyone knows it's a b8 thread, if you want to argue leave op out.
>>
File: cross29.jpg (44 KB, 1585x1211) Image search: [Google]
cross29.jpg
44 KB, 1585x1211
>>712735077
Certainly when you don't read the Bible that can be the impression. (Honestly even when you read it that can be the impression too.) But that is because what we have today is a poorly copied translation of Hebrew texts that many in Israel today will not allow anyone to access or read..

The Creator advised us to carefully read the word to be sure it is rightly divided.

Most don't do that and tradition have been created by men in funny hats that are simply not factual..

But anyway you have every right to wonder at the actions of God.

Just trust that the actions of Christ were meant to be for your benefit.

And Christ did not tell you to sacrifice your favorite lambs at the temple. He just asked you to believe in what he taught.

Love God.
Treat all men as brothers. Do unto them as you would want them to do unto you.

(Don't know what to say about all the fakes and liars you have encountered? I could claim to be Moot. I'm not. I don't like to call myself Christian I prefer to simply say a Student of Christs teachings.)
>>
>>712735535
I know, just want to fuck with his kiddie logics.
>>
>>712735572
Reading the Bible as an adult is the best way to become an atheist. I encourage everyone to read all religious texts.
>>
>>712734648
Science is your religion. Even religious ppl do have their theories about everything. It doesnt make things fact cause you cant prove it without relying on books or other ppl
>>
File: 1455982945630.gif (2 MB, 366x360) Image search: [Google]
1455982945630.gif
2 MB, 366x360
Lord kek my goshujin sama please grant me dubs or give me keks
>>
>>712735478
Exactly. (Im not religious) they have no argument and neither do you
Meanwhile I've been explaining and justifying mine.
>>
File: image_0.jpg (83 KB, 574x684) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
83 KB, 574x684
>>712735662
Im so sorry lord kek im sorry i disappointed you play give me dubs
>>
>>712735572
>"Just trust that the actions of Christ were meant to be for your benefit".
Why should anyone trust that, if they are not allowed/are unable to read the texts explaining it?
>>
File: images.png (3 KB, 165x305) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3 KB, 165x305
>>712735187
All things die.
They return from whence they came.

The lessons learned here are necessary to all.

As I have said several times the most basic parts of that lesson are to be born, to live, and to die. That is it.

The point of that?

So that we will have empathy for our fellow beings as they go through this life.

So that at some point in the future we can end that war in Heaven. With hopefully only one casualty. The devil.)
>>
>>712735714
Im ok with that sorry goshujin sama
>>
>>712734744
I doupt those but i dont know
>>
>>712735361
Thousands of answers, but are any of them true?
>>
>>712735732
What came first in the Bible, the snake and the apple or the fall of Satan?
>>
Bill Nye is god
>>
>>712735732
>All things die.
>They return from whence they came.
You mean You're going back into your moms cunt?
That's sick even for you religious fucks.
>>
>>712735732
And if the snake was a lizard before, why are there still lizards if god doomed all snakes be legless and "crawl on their bellies and bite the ankles of man"
>>
>>712722641
Bait
>>
>>712735644
No I cant prove some things (others can and have) but that means I take things as they come never having confidence in things I cant personally observe and 'test'.
>>
How do I choose which of the infinite number of possible gods to believe in?
>>
>>712722641
Fuck you. Allah is a fag, Jesus was a terrorist, and the rest of the gods are all fucking crack addicts. Suck it bible thumper. I jerk off to Jesus on the cross
>>
>>712735511

Asking because when I became an atheist, I was the annoying "let me demonstrate why religion is dumb!" kind of guy, but time went by and nowadays I don't care about religion at all.
>>
File: cross7.jpg (2 KB, 204x204) Image search: [Google]
cross7.jpg
2 KB, 204x204
>>712735638
Don't know.

Bullinger's Companion Bible and Strong's Concordance pulled me back from Agnostic belief to faith in Christ. But I still despise most Churches and organized Religion. I think faith should be a free and personal pursuit.

I mean it is ok to debate it and all, but I get sick of these threads too.

I think they do more damage than good.
>>
>>712735918
Obvi but we dont care, some of us are actually having an in depth discussion on the topic
>>
>>712735644
Science is not a religion, it is the method of gathering information by means of testing and complaining information, and there are plenty or religious people who use science, they just ether don't test religious works, or disregard findings to keep their faith, or disregard their religious doctrine and keep their deity...
>>
>>712722641
It should be clear to everyone here, people are dumb as fuck and will believe any old shit.

Just because you and a million other dumb fucks believe something has no bearing on whether its true.
>>
>>712736127
Truth sir
>>
I've been wondering something. Do people who turned atheist after being believers miss being part of a religion? Could that explain why some recant and go back to believing?
I've never believed in any religion, so any religion I meet now as an adult seem as far fetched as the next one.
>>
File: cross18.jpg (64 KB, 1275x1650) Image search: [Google]
cross18.jpg
64 KB, 1275x1650
>>712735810
Satan's fall was first.
Heaven was divided in thirds.
War and Death.
All this before the first inkling of Man.
And yet the Earth already existed.

(Gap theory)

The Snake was Lucifer, and it was a nickname, he was not a reptile.

No Apple was eaten in the Garden.
The curse or punishment fit the crime.
Eve bore Abel and Cain in pain.

(What happened in Genesis 6:4?)
>>
>>712734824
>>712734757
>>712734604
please anything but desu
>>
File: cross6.gif (52 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
cross6.gif
52 KB, 1000x1000
>>712735879
I am not insulting anyone.

Just answering questions related to the Bible.

Did you have one?
>>
>>712736198
"As far fetched as the next" got that right, they're all mumbo jumbo
>>
>>712732098
No YOU are the illogical one. When it was Lava where did the water come from? Fag...
>>
>>712736127
and to add to that, people also love being lied to, its comforting, 'sure you'll Aunt Sue again'
>>
IT'S THE POST THAT NEVER ENDS IT JUST GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME FAGGOT POSTED IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND IT JUST KEEPS GETTING POSTED BECAUSE IT'S THE POST THAT NEVER ENDS IT JUST GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME FAGGOT POSTED IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND IT JUST KEEPS GETTING POSTED BECAUSE IT'S THE POST THAT NEVER ENDS IT JUST GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME FAGGOT POSTED IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND IT JUST KEEPS GETTING POSTED BECAUSE IT'S THE POST THAT NEVER ENDS IT JUST GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME FAGGOT POSTED IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND IT JUST KEEPS GETTING POSTED BECAUSE IT'S THE POST THAT NEVER ENDS IT JUST GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME FAGGOT POSTED IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND IT JUST KEEPS GETTING POSTED BECAUSE IT'S THE POST THAT NEVER ENDS IT JUST GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME FAGGOT POSTED IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND IT JUST KEEPS GETTING POSTED BECAUSE IT'S THE POST THAT NEVER ENDS IT JUST GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME FAGGOT POSTED IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND IT JUST KEEPS GETTING POSTED BECAUSE IT'S THE POST THAT NEVER ENDS IT JUST GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME FAGGOT POSTED IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND IT JUST KEEPS GETTING POSTED BECAUSE IT'S THE POST THAT NEVER ENDS IT JUST GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME FAGGOT POSTED IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND IT JUST KEEPS GETTING POSTED BECAUSE IT'S THE POST THAT NEVER ENDS IT JUST GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME FAGGOT POSTED IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND IT JUST KEEPS GETTING POSTED BECAUSE IT'S THE POST THAT NEVER ENDS IT JUST GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME FAGGOT POSTED IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND IT JUST KEEPS GETTING POSTED BECAUSE IT'S THE POST THAT NEVER ENDS IT JUST GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME FAGGOT POSTED IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND IT JUST KEEPS GETTING POSTED BECAUSE IT'S THE POST THAT NEVER ENDS IT JUST GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME FAGGOT POSTED IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND IT JUST KEEPS GETTING POSTED BECAUSE IT'S THE POST THAT NEVER ENDS
>>
File: cross11.jpg (112 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
cross11.jpg
112 KB, 2000x1333
>>712735911
God did not curse all Snakes.
He cursed Lucifer or Satan or the Devil.
You know those three names are all the devil so why don't you get that Snake and Dragon were also just "nicknames"?

I get that most have been told the nine year old nicey nice version od Adam and Eve. But even if you just read the Bible line after line verse after verse you have to pick up on things like 2 Stories about 2 different Adams and Eves.

If the original English translators had paid more attention they might have noticed the first story was about mankind. The second was about the Hebrew Ancestors who were by no means the first humans ever on Earth.
>>
>>712732178
Nice try mate. Chemical Elements and things... agreed. But DNA and Self replicating DNA....? From what? Have you ever seen how complex the thematic DNA alone is? This wont form because of nothing. Even Science isnt able to fully understand DNA until now...
>>
File: NvEPedo.jpg (145 KB, 720x545) Image search: [Google]
NvEPedo.jpg
145 KB, 720x545
>>712722641
>>
>>712736302
>I am not insulting anyone.

Yes you are. You insult every human being capable of thinking on their won by spreading your relligious bullshit.

>Just answering questions related to the Bible.
>Did you have one?

Yup. Since All the people are supposed to come from one couple are all people retarded?
Also how come there are niggers walking amongst us?
>>
File: ohgod.png (114 KB, 288x370) Image search: [Google]
ohgod.png
114 KB, 288x370
>>712736516
>>712722641
>>
I've been an atheist my entire life, just like my parents
>>
>>712725010
im dutch and im pretty sure that indeed 80% of dutch people are retarded ,yet i do believe most know what atheism means u dumbass
>>
>>712736493
It didn't form because of nothing, it formed because of changing environments influencing the life it is part of.
>>
>>712736198
I am atheist, but I was indoctrinated into the church as a youngster, my family were church goers and most are still church goers. At 12 I was on my way to being a youth minister, it was at this time I felt it was my job to study hard to understand what would be teaching. At 16-17 I was given my first group of 8-11 year olds, and I thought I would be starting from square one and moving though the Bible answering questions. That's not what happened, the church gave me my my teaching plan an most of it was not biblical , in fact a lot was conjecture based on the local or hot topic events that had no biblical answer and the pastor and church committee would use the words "that's what god would want us to do". I know most Americans have seen the phrase "WWJD" what would Jesus do. While it points to the man and the idea he was good, it really provided no answer because he has killed, let die, and disregarded most of the none believers and in the Bible broke homes. If you want to know why atheists are atheist, read the Bible, then go to as many pastors as possible and ask questions and see what answers you get. You will no longer have any doubts it's bullshit.
>>
>>712736516
The childlike empress was over 18 in that movie, so pedobear would be disappoint.
>>
>>712729084
The possibility that we're not the only intelligent species in the universe ever hit you?
Or the possibility that we're BARELY intelligent life?
>>
>>712736257
That's not how the chronological order of the Bible plays out. A lot of things are added to explain holes, it's literally plot hole filling.
>>
>>712736311
Ahh, dumbfags..... they never understand. Like another anon said at first earth was hot from its formation, after a while it cooled. And most likely ice hit the planet giving it water.
Go look it up man. This is all recorded knowledge.

Also you and your arguments are so invalid and your explanations so bereft of any substance that now you have to resort to picking at mine. :)
You must be insecure to continue so because it is in vain and you only make yourself look worse every time you post an irrational response.
>>
>>712736687
but pedobear is in the movie
>>
>>712735793
yes
u r making it difficult by trying to be a special snowflake
>>
>>712736522
The Bible does not claim all people came from just two people.

In fact Cain, when banished for the Murder of his half brother Abel, was banished to live in the "Land of the People of Nod"

The ethno's comprise indigenous people from most every continent with their own personal histories. The Bible is about the Hebrew people who would eventually claim the line of Abraham and Jacob. It is History and Prophecy about Christ and his people. Often hidden using confusing names and places. (IE Phoenice instead of Venice,)
>>
>>712736477
If you take the Bible as fact it has to be taken literally.. if it's metaphor... then it can't be fact and should not be taken literally...
>>
>>712736646
That is what I've been doing so far. My parents let me research religion when I became old enough to get interested in it. They told me that they had no say in my beliefs and that I should see for myself.
I read several different religious texts, realized they were rehashing similar stories and tropes. Then I read some more and talked to actual religious people, they all seemed like they had the true answer, the problem was they were part of different religions. In the end I decided not to do anything with religion, because no one could provide me with any proof for it being true.
>>
>>712736791
You are getting in the realm of gods chosen people heh, the Bible is so inconsistent it's utterly laughable how it has any pull on anyone.
>>
>>712736914
There isn't any, there are names of cities, and landmarks some cities in the Bible didn't even exist till after the word was created. But the names are still there because if they edit it to much people would wonder why a perfect work of undeniable fact has so many revisions even though already the Bible has been revised thousands of times and is still being revised.
>>
File: cross30.jpg (26 KB, 511x712) Image search: [Google]
cross30.jpg
26 KB, 511x712
>>712736727
The books of the Bible are NOT always or even generally in a chronological order. Some books may have been omitted completely.

I mentioned earlier that our translations are not really good. See the 3 letters printed at the beginning of any reprint of the 1611 KJV.

The problem is that there are and have nearly always been enemies of the truth who have tried to alter many historical documents..

(See web site of Steve Quayle re Men in Black, suppression of evidence of super natural historical artifacts, and remains.)
>>
File: karolina.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
karolina.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>712736791
I'm confised, so....
After Adam and Eve, your guy with a beard made more people? That's not what I've read in the bible. Yes I read it! In contrary to most fucking christfags.
>>
>>712737083
Are you sure that reply was meant for me?
>>
>>712737084
The church edits and revises the Bible all the time.... that itself makes it a non perfect work. And on top of that left up for conjecture... there is no answers only ideas with no roots.
>>
>>712736767

>special snowflake

And you are trying to be an average /b/tard...

Probably use kek instead of lol so you can pretend to be a part of Anonymous.
>>
>>712736808
Its in between, and fake, Nd possibly gay
>>
>>712737206
im dont use either. And i know life is nothing special
>>
>>712737182
Yes...
>>
File: cross23.jpg (70 KB, 951x1063) Image search: [Google]
cross23.jpg
70 KB, 951x1063
>>712736808
70 books by 66 authors.
It is both Metaphor and History again hidden and encoded in parable and sometimes even ignorance.

Few people ever read it and come to the same conclusion..
>>
>>712737288
So me telling about how I introduced myself to religions in my teens needed a reply about which cities are in the bible?
>>
>>712731669
>I don't read any religious books..it's ridiculous

Oh, how intellectual of you. You're so smart. And here I thought an intellectual person would take the sum of all available material (religious, scientific, or otherwise) and compare/contrast to come up with a logical conclusion for themselves. It's like you didn't even consider the vast amount of history, geography, and other information contained in religious texts at all. Nope. They're just dumb-dumb books or something, right?
>>
File: cross28.png (42 KB, 420x300) Image search: [Google]
cross28.png
42 KB, 420x300
>>712736954
Well I guess so..

I do tend to take a Christian bent obviously.
Christ was supposed to be born of a particular blood line. So at one time it apparently mattered. But those chosen people by the end of the book are not so honored or honorable.

In fact they attempt to hide the truth from modern man.

At face value the Bible does have a lot of issues.

With translation of the texts themselves? It becomes amazingly complex and accurate.
>>
>>712737318
That's why it should not be regarded as fact, its untestable, and when it's test a proven wrong the church and their followers toss the findings away. Religion doesn't care about reality, they care about keeping a safe place in their minds about death because they can't handle the idea of not living on.

And on another topic if you need a religion to tell you how to be a good person, you are not a good person and probably will never be.
>>
>>712737362
I must have taken what you said definitely then how you meant it. You were talking about Proof , I was saying there isn't any, and if you test it, you find there is fictional works more historically accurate.
>>
>>712737534
This.
>>
>>712735935
proves my point, you have faith in things you cant know for sure
>>
>>712737649
Oh in that way, well then yeah, your post makes sense to me now. Also on a sidenote if you like factual fiction, you should go check out The Baroque Cycle by Neal Stephenson.
>>
>>712737748
Thanks anonymous I'll check it out.
Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 78

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.