Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

So tell me Trumpkins, how hard will you cry when the EC picks

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 34
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 277x182
So tell me Trumpkins, how hard will you cry when the EC picks Hillary Clinton as the next president?

>inb4 congress can discard the votes

Well should congress do that, then guess what? The current senate (yes democrat majority) gets to pick the next president.....

Say it with me..... 'Madam President'.
>>
>>712647410
Still denial huh?
>>
>>712647410
as much as id rather have clinton, trump has already spoke with obama and transitioned in.

just wait it out. he will prob be impeached before the end of his term. if not, america will become such a catastrophe under his elite rule that he'll be laughed off the planet
>>
>>712647410
I have got it on good sources that this has very high odds of actually happening.
>>
>>712647410
I doubt enough Republican electors would get on board if the outcome looked like it would be a Clinton presidency. I think the best we can hope for at this point is a group of electors voting for a more moderate Republican president.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/meet-the-hamilton-electors-hoping-for-an-electoral-college-revolt/508433/
>>
>>712647410
have the EC not elected anyone yet?
>>
>>712647980
December 19 is when they vote.
>>
>>712647774
>and transitioned in
wat

The switch doesn't happen until January 20th.
>>
>>712647980
No, but someone like Trump is the exact reason for their existence. We've never had someone like Trump, so they've not had to reject anyone before.
>>
>>712648077
Exactly! Dubs speak truth. I doubt that Donald Trump will ever see the presidency, since the electoral college will not choose him.
>>
>>712647410
I can't believe shills are this much in denial that she actually lost. Get over it already, Crooked Hillary didn't get in and people are already forgetting about her and she's already putting the towel in and looking forward to retirement.
>>
>>712648077
Ok I'll bite. What makes Trump so bad?
>>
File: IMG_7365.jpg (471 KB, 2674x1122) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7365.jpg
471 KB, 2674x1122
>>
>>712647872
If you want anyone to take this seriously, you're going to need to name those sources. Many "good sources" gave very low odds for Trump winning the election. Credible sources are hard to come by these days.
>>
>>712648236
>not understanding the electoral college
>>
>>712647980
>The current senate (yes democrat majority) gets to pick the next president.....

No, incoming HGouse picks President if the EC can't, incom9ing Senate picks VP. Both incom9ng and current house and senate are GOP majority, so the distinction is not important in this case.

>>712647980
>have the EC not elected anyone yet?
If you mean "has the election ever gone to the house," yes. It has happened three times, rwice under the current Constitutional rules.

If you have they voted yet this year, no that's in December.

If you mean have they ever gone rogue and elected somebody who did not win the electoral college in the states, not under the cutrrrent system -- before that, the question was not relevant.
>>
>>712648249
He said mean things.
>>
File: tinfoil hat.jpg (40 KB, 350x347) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil hat.jpg
40 KB, 350x347
>>712648320
>>
>>712648012
>>712648077
wow gonna be exciting :o - personally i hope its Hillary, as long as it don't result in nuclear winter. at least she has climate policies..
>>
>>712648415
{leans into mic}

WRONG!
>>
>>712648415
thanks
>>
>>712648352
I understand it perfectly. You're like a losing team who is down by 21 points throwing a hail mary in the final seconds of a football game. Even if you make the touchdown, the game is still over and you lost.
>>
>>712648249
For starters:

>Financial team: Wall Street billionaires
>Attorney General: far right establishment Alabama republican senator
>Education: Multibillionaire elite lobbyer Michelle Rhee
>Agriculture: elite billionaire owner of Lucas Oil Forrest Lucas
>Energy: elite billionaire oil tycoon Harold Hamm
>Homeland: far right establishment and richest politician until trump Texas congressman Michael McCaul
>Treasury: Goldman Sachs elite banker Steven Mnunchin
>Commerce: elite billionaire lobbyist Peter Thiel
>Budget: far right establishment and lifelong elite conman Oklahoma senator Tom Coburn
>EPA: elite lobbyist Mayron Ebell
>Domestic Policy: far right establishment gay hater Ohio secrstary of state Ken Blackwell
>>
>>712648541
http://history.house.gov/Institution/Origins-Development/Electoral-College/
>>
>>712648352
BUT POPULAR VOTE THO
>>
Okay, lets give this shill the benefit of the doubt. This is their last chance, so if this board won't be ctr free until 20 jan. ,it probably never will be.
>>
>>712648558
Not even close to being enough for the EC to go 'lol #ImWithHer'.
>>
>>712648077
The EC is a compromise between what is best for the people and what the people want. A winning president is the president who can have more votes spread out, not all of them condensed into a few areas.
>>
>>712648558

>voted for trump to drain the swamp and because crooked hillary
>see trump's prospective cabinet
>cognitive dissonance
>u mad cuck?
>that showed them
>>
>>712648762
>actually believes this is "draining the swamp"
>>
>>712648545
Yea, Trump played his cards well by constantly visiting swing states. Hillary just kept going to places where she knew she had a lot of support.
>>
>>712647410
Why the fuck are you faggots making 200 'hope' threads a day?

Hope in one hand and shit in the other, and see which one fills up first.

Hillary lost, the election is over, get over it!
>>
say it with me OP
OP is a fag and always will be.
>>
>>712647774
You really have no idea what's actually going on, or how the political system works in the United States.
>>
>>712649035
Oh, wait and see. December 19 will be very interesting indeed.
>>
how do people KNOW that trump is going to destroy america? are you the same people that KNEW trump only had a 1% chance to win in pretty much every poll?
>>
>>712647410
Too bad she quit already. You dumb faggot.
>>
>>712648558
half of those people are self-made billionaires, wouldn't want that rubbing off on to the American people now, would we?
>>
>>712649212
Yeah because you dumbasses will break down and cry all over again.
>>
>>712649421
No dumb ass, conceding sets no legal precedent for quitting. It only means that she is not contesting the results as of that time. The EC can legally elect her if the choose to.
>>
>>712649212
hillarys donations have dried up.
special interest groups arent hiring her for "speeches" anymore.
shes done dude get over it.
>>
>>712649512
It will be our early Christmas present....
>>
>>712649421
>Too bad she quit already
doesn't matter, if the electoral college chooses her, she can still accept the nomination. Conceding during the election is just a symbolic gesture, nothing more.
>>
>>712649710
Some of her donors will likely want their money back, since she won't be in a position to help them out any longer.
>>
>>712649888
trips asks that you get your head out of your ass. no matter how much crying and praying she's not going to be president.
>>
people thought the liberal fag riots were bad? yea. throw hillary in the presidency despite trump winning via democracy.
>>
>>712649888
>Denial the post
>>
>>712649888
>if the electoral college chooses her
the electoral college will not choose her.
>>
>>712649967
I wouldn't hold my breath on that one. The electors are paying attention, and seeing all of the controversy that the Trump win has caused so far. Trump supporters being emboldened and committing hate crimes like they're out of style now, the anti-Trump protests popping up all over the nation. Don't think that they aren't noticing. Everyone is.
>>
Say it with me....You're a faggot in denial

It's over. I know you're upset Sharia Law won't be enacted under Killary, but losing is a part of life. Accept defeat
>>
>>712647410
I honestly don't want Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump or Bernie Sanders as president.
>>
File: faggot.png (2 MB, 3249x2437) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
2 MB, 3249x2437
>this low quality bait
>spammed almost verbatim all over the board
>people still falling for it

Come the fuck on
>>
>>712647410
this is your daily reminder that anything said after " I concede this election to Donald Trump" is nothing but butthurt
>>
>>712650258
>>
>>712650258
Omg I thought Trump was gonna be pres but holy shit the ec might NOTICE the fake hate crimes and a bunch of faggots rioting! All hail madame president!!!!!1
>>
>>712650258
all of this means literally dick. Let's deny democracy and the vote of the people given to them by the Constitution because people are """protesting""" Just die CTR
>>
>>712650258
And you think if Hillary was suddenly chosen that things would settle down? No, instead you'll have thousands of new protests but with Trump supporters with guns. Same story but different side of the same coin.
>>
>>712650258
trump supporters are not committing crimes or controversy. we won. why the fuck would we spray paint swastikas and burn down churches in victory you retard people who lose commit crimes.
>>
>>712650258
sure kid. what's butthurt land like this time of year?
>>
>>712647410
There's literally 0% chance of that happening.
Next thread.
>>
>>712647774
just admit you're an asshole and move on kid.
>>
>>712650541
well according to hillary shills a 1% chance can win you the presidency.
>>
>>712647872
sure you do. santa clause tell you?
>>
>>712648077
denial is strong
>>
>>712647410
You mean the Senate that still isn't Democrat majority, the Congress that isn't Democrat majority, and the Republican president?

>implying the Democrats have a majority in anything significant
>>
>>712648236
even sweeter tears dec. 20th.
>>
>>712650258
>committing hate crimes like they're out of style

Please list some sources. [citation needed]

All of the 'fake' hate crimes that initially came out have been debunked, or no official reports made to law enforcement, only 'stories' posted on social media. That doesn't make them real, and conservatives don't typically vandalize things, especially when they won. No, that is a liberal hallmark.
>>
>>712648501
climate believer. kek.
>>
>>712648558
so?
>>
>>712647410
The first election I was old enough to vote in was '96 and I voted to reelect Clinton. I then voted straight Democrat in every national election up to this one. So I say this as someone who probably has a lot more in common with the liberals who are so butthurt right now than the alt-right faggot, putting anyone else but Trump in the White House will cause nothing but trouble for this country. For everyone, not just a portion (roughly half, or in other words a non-trivial portion). This would destroy what little faith the average person has in the system right now. It would be absolute proof that voters have no real voice in matters.

No matter how lousy Trump may, or may not turn out to be, it will not compare to the amount of turmoil and bitterness that blocking him from taking the office that he was legally elected to, will be. Nothing short of a genuine miracle could defuse the extremely tense and hostile atmosphere that this would create. It very realistically could, and probably would lead to a very violent reaction. I don't care what your views are, if you think that this would be a good situation for anyone then you are fucking delusional.
>>
>>712648732
the butthurt will be eternal, I'm afraid.
>>
>>712648762
yawn
>>
>>712648903
she was too sick to campaign.
>>
>>712649212
yawn. probably same guy said Hillary would win.
>>
>>712650785
I seen one that said trump supporters burned down a church.
republican burning down a church.
yes.
you read that right
republican burning a church...
>>
>>712649455
yawn
>>
>>712649665
sure kid
>>
>>712649346
We know because he's lead a life of nothing but promoting his name, and hasn't done a thing to qualify himself for any type of governance.

You idiots chose a demagogue to stick it to liberals, and will do nothing to account for the consequences.
>>
>>712647410
>The current senate (yes democrat majority)

lol wut?
>>
>>712649888
yawn. not going to happen.
>>
>>712649967
>>712650106
>>712650124
I'm not making any assumptions or crying about the outcome. I'm simply saying that a person conceding the presidential race does not preclude them from becoming president. I'm stating a fact, not weighing in on how I feel about the situation.

so fuck off.
>>
>>712651050
If that was the one before the election, then it was not a republican who did it. It was a Bernie supporter who burned down that black church and spray painted "Trump" on it. Unless you're referring to a different one.
>>
>>712650905
>shills will ignore this logical and accurate post.
>>
>>712650905
so? who cares.
>>
>>712650258
>hate crimes
That term is so fucking stupid.

Also, Hillary supporters, Bernie supporters, Trump supporters and even non-voters have been violent asshats.
>>
File: 73370289.jpg (203 KB, 500x657) Image search: [Google]
73370289.jpg
203 KB, 500x657
>>
>>712650258
That's just because of the toxic political climate these day. Yes it has always been bad, but this is unprecedented division between the people of the country. Honesty, they'll see just as many protests if they do vote Clinton (maybe not considering the vast majority protesting are college kids who don't necessarily have to work ((which is actually true and not just trumper billshit))).. At the very least, there will be giant backlash. Yeah she won the popular vote, but that's cause of massive blue states like Cali and NY (which also do have a ton of republican voters but the dense urban areas voted for her), and he has millions of people who would be outraged. Idk I'm kinda rambling. But I just don't see it happening. This feels like that SNL sketch w chappelle and Chris Rock where the delusional liberals were slowly trying to justify the fact that trump was doing better than expected, and it devolved into them trying to find some reason or way this made sense.... Idk. I voted trump. I'm not a huge supporter of him though. He just represents more views of mine than she did. And the stuff that she supports that I agree with are mostly states-rights anyway, so I wasn't afraid of voting him in, and nor should anyone else be. There are checks and balances to stop him from doing anything insane. And truthfully, he's not full on retarded. He's not gonna destroy our county or the world. He doesn't have a magic nuclear button so people who talk about him having the nuclear codes are stupid. And he is surrounding himself with smart people who have been in government for years and years. He may be "anti establishment", but he's surprisingly more moderate than almost anyone else who ran this year... Plus, we have a chance to vote him out in 4 years if he doesn't do a good job. If G HW Bush couldn't win re-election, trump most likely won't.
>>
>>712651296
about as stupid as "love crime"
>>
>>712651363
Jesus. I just reread this. I sound like I don't speak English as my first language or am retarded. Sorry. I'll proofread next time I rant
>>
>>712651296
>>hate crimes
>That term is so fucking stupid.

Actually 'hate crimes' are unconstitutional. If you beat someone who's the same color as you, it's aggravated assault. If you beat someone who's a minority, then it's not just aggravated assault, but it's also a hate crime.

So one person receiving a beating yields a stiffer penalty than another? What happened to EQUAL PROTECTION under the law? This is why these so-called hate crimes are not constitutional. You either commit a crime, or you don't.
>>
Gr8 b8 m8

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/08/politics/congress-balance-of-power-2016-election/
>>
if trump gets rid of lobbyists then he will be one of the greatest presidents of our time.
>>
>>712651363
I voted for Hillary. But you're right about Trump being moderate, he's probably the most liberal conservative president we've had. And he's not completely incompetent, not like George W junior.
>>
>>712651732
Liberal in the true sense of the word, yes. That word in the US has taken on new meaning however, and should be Progressive Liberal they way that it is misused.
>>
people think trump is some kind of mouth breather for whatever reason. I mean he's constantly on the go making shitloads from business ventures, hes writing books while making his billions I mean hes not a fucking incompetent retard. obama doesn't do shit compared to the high energy trump.
>>
>>712651570
Well, in theory, it's supposed to be a hate crime only if you beat them BECAUSE of their skin color/religion/sexual orientation/whatever. I have no idea how that works in practice, though.
>>
File: 1479515766156.jpg (47 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1479515766156.jpg
47 KB, 600x375
usually the armchair political faggots go back to not caring about politics within a week after the election. This year the butthurt level has reached epic proportions and the tears are still coming in. love it. love. it.
>>
File: 1431563720991.jpg (195 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
1431563720991.jpg
195 KB, 517x768
she lost SO HARD
SO FUCKING HARD
she will be remembered as the BIGGEST LOSER in the ENTIRE HISTORY of america

she was so unlikable that she lost to a reality tv star, despite her campaign costing hundreds of millions of $ with ten times as many people as Trumps team

she controlled CNN/MSNBC/ETC AND SHE LOST ANYWAY
>>
>>712650905
i voted buchanan in that same election you old faggot from 1975
>>
>>712651952
And yet it's only seen as a "hate crime" if a white/heterosexual/nontrans/Christian beats someone up for being nonwhite/LGBT/nonChristian.
>>
>>712647410
She conceded. She cannot win.
>>
>>712651288
>I don't care about the consequences of my actions, so long as I get my way.

And you're better than a trump supporter how exactly?
>>
>>712651335

saved, for a more appropriate thread...
>>
>>712648558
>Drains the swamp
>Replaces said swamp with elite swamp of first-rate swamp infestation
>>
>>712652208
Even then the reason is just assumed to be hate related, even if the lgbtqwtfbbq whatever was just being twat who genuinely deserved having his teeth kicked in.
>>
>>712647410
The electoral college does not have the same authority it did historically. If the EC does not vote how each state wants it to vote it would be considered election fraud and they would be disbanded and go to federal prison for subverting the will of the American people. The EC not voting for trump would also be the worst thing for the democrats because it would steel Governors, Senators, Congress and state legislators against the democrats in the states that had their vote changes, especially in Maine and Nebraska where they take their electoral votes much more seriously.
>>
File: rigging1.png (162 KB, 500x516) Image search: [Google]
rigging1.png
162 KB, 500x516
>>
Dumb dumbs, Hillary conceded the election. The electoral college can't pick her even if they wanted to, not that its a real option.
>>
>>712651119

>Only qualifications for President is being over 35 i believe and being a citizen. Anyone can become president. Sadly it also takea shilling and cash. But still the point is anyone could. So stfu cuck. Trumps rolling in billions while your rolling in trash

>Russia. Syria. Mexico. Canada. China. Japan. And more are already meeting or looking forward to speaking with Trump. That's how you bring peace. Connection. Sorry that your world war didnt happen

>Rekt the news in one day
>BET (channel) president said for blacks to give him a shot (probably liking Trump)
>Making libtards feel so bad they are still making salt
>Rekt the media and saros who spent billions on trying to fuck Trump
>Another victory for western culture and for the people. And a blow against marxist shits and globilists

Also the money the media spent on pro hillary and anti trump shit could have been used for
>Schools
>police
>Firefighters
>Better education
>Defense
>roads. Bridges. Tunnels. Etc
>Research for cancers. And other diseases
>Helping the poor, Veterans, Homeless

Now fuck off. Trump won. And America will be fine at least. Only bad thing is your arrogant feelings getting fuckt
>>
I'm amazed you faggots havent tried to meme the EC into picking Bernie.
>>
>>712652933

see >>712649665
>>
>>712651363
Trump was a life-long, Democrat-voting (and supporting) New Yorker until the Legacy Media declared him the "GOP front-runner." His own children could not vote for him in the primary because every one of them was a registered Democrat.

Trump is a Republican (and a conservative) in name only. To see Priebus, Ryan and others now embracing him is further proof that there really is very little difference between the parties, these days.
>>
File: 1en8te.jpg (61 KB, 622x477) Image search: [Google]
1en8te.jpg
61 KB, 622x477
>>712647410
>>
>>712647410
>The current senate(democratic majority)
>senate(democratic majority)
>(democratic majority)
>>
File: IMG_0883.jpg (38 KB, 823x617) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0883.jpg
38 KB, 823x617
I see the problem...
>>
>>712653140
He clearly meant personal and professional qualifications of a statesman rather that position requirements.
>>
File: 78289761.jpg (62 KB, 447x317) Image search: [Google]
78289761.jpg
62 KB, 447x317
>>712649975
Trump did not win via democracy fucktard.
>>
>>712653299

If he does good will the media remind people hes really a Democrat. Or admit hes a good President?

Also who cares what he voted or was. People can change. Hell democrats went from nigger haters to being pretty much cucked by niggers.
>>
>>712652623
You could have just said that you have no fucking idea what you're talking about and left it at that.

Dumb nigger.
>>
>>712653572
>If he does good.... the media

No, they will say he's doing terribly no matter how good or bad he does.
>>
Watch "Leaked Video Shows Hillary Celebrating Election Night!" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/NKhGEeZSQs0
>>
>>712651363
still doesn't understand his post is invalid.
>>
>>712647410
Congress (both House & Senate) are Republican controlled. Stupid fucker.
>>
>>712653140
>And America will be fine at least. Only bad thing is your arrogant feelings getting fuckt.

I hope you're right because the nation is in Liberal hands now and for a long time.
No finger pointing, no blaming liberals for your mistakes.
>>
>>712652623
The biggest penelty they can face is a small fine. It's not under criminal law either,only civil
>>
File: pussydestroyer.jpg (31 KB, 320x400) Image search: [Google]
pussydestroyer.jpg
31 KB, 320x400
Do you really want her to get the presidency like this?

If you thought the #NotMyPresident riots were bad...
>>
>>712653171
Who said anything about legal? She said she lost to the American people. To take the title from the person she said was the winner would be seen as an incredibly underhanded and cowardly move and she would be setting herself up for a very weak presidency.

Hillary's best bet is to run again in 4 years. It would be career suicide to take that position.

Not to mention the EC cant actually get away with voting outside of how the states chose. I know some of you have read a wikipedia article about it and are sure the EC can do whatever they want but there are consequences to acting outside the assumed power systems and neither the legislative or executive branches would ever support that decision although the judicial would likely be split.
>>
>>712653572
After the off-the-record meeting he had with most of the Legacy Media yesterday, I'd say we're going to see the POTUS and the media at war with one another for the next 4 years. Every time he melts down, he will demand a "reset." This is going to be like having a 4-year-old in the Oval Office, with the Legacy Media playing the role of alcoholic mother.
>>
>>712653685
That was during that long pause around 9p Eastern, when no states were being called. Clinton's people were doing their best to sway the counts in their favor, but insiders in the intelligence community warned them not to tamper with the results, so states getting called resumed, and Trump won in the end.
>>
>>712652341
well you're retarded
>>
>>712647410
So many flavours in the world and you chose salty <3
>>
>>712653299
so?
>>
>>712653852
>Hillary's best bet is to run again in 4 years

Please god let her die before then.
>>
>>712653974

so he'll probably go back on shit he promised even worse than obama
>>
>>712653636
I'm a Trump supporter.
Far right nationalist wingers made us look bad with the racist crap.
Fuck those guys.
Still tho... Yay capitalism.
>>
>>712653841
she won't. maybe in 2000 they had an argument but not now.
>>
>>712650448
>vote of the people
Well Clinton won the popular vote so...
>>
>>712654039

That would be something. I would rather see someone like Biden, I feel like he was the traditional white male christian candidate the less-progressive left craved but didn't get
>>
>>712653862
yawn.
>>
>>712654044
sure kid
>>
>>712648012
Ayylmao a sweet birthday gift for me
>>
>>712654107
so?
>>
Even fact check says that Clinton can still be elected, especially with the popular vote reaching a 7 million vote spread in her favor.

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/11/could-electoral-college-elect-clinton/
>>
>>712647410
Goddamn man. She lost. Get over it.
this is just sad.
>>
>>712654194
Well by definition the people voted for her not Trump
>>
>>712654194

so the popular vote is the vote of the people, not a few hundred arbitrary electors
>>
>>712647410
Well the non pussy, no puppy petting, coloring book fuckups take the guns they own myself included and wipe you piss poor excuses for life off the face of the earth. That revolution everyone wants, because a criminal lost... you will get. Can't handle some bitch losing an election how are you going to handle your friend getting shot in the face not 2 feet from you?
>>
>>712648558
It's like you literally hate money and successful americans with actual morals and values.
>>
>>712649212
>very interesting
not really
we'll still be laughing at your infantile would-be tyrant tantrums
maybe a bit harder but still
not interesting
>>
>>712653819
Subverting the will of the American people is treason.

The only function the electoral college still has is to artificially inflate the value of individual states because of the abstract importance of the altered viewpoints from geographical location and the evolution of society within them.

You are in complete denial if you think the electoral college exercising its antiquated and unused authority to vote for whomever they choose would result in anything but categorical denunciation from both parties and an approval rating boost for trump and an approval rating drop for democrats.
>>
>>712654256
this is fucking awesome, so it looks like she has a really good chance.
>>
>>712648558
>powerful people are in powerful positions
>they are right and I am left
What about specific policies, strategies, or whatever that you disagree with?
Do you already know that they're going to act on gayhating and elitism?
>>
>>712654256
It's 1.5 Million votes. No need to exaggerate.
>>
>>712654039
The reality of it is that she will probably run again but because of the type of anti trump campaign the dems ran, he has to do a bad job for them o have a chance. All trump has to do is surpass the exceedingly low expectations the democrats set and he will win the next election with more votes than this election.
>>
>>712654429
California and Nevada have about 4M each which are still uncounted. Hillary will clearly get the majority of those in those 2 states.
>>
>>712654429

yeah still though
>>
>>712648558
>EPA: elite lobbyist Mayron Ebell
Finally got someone in the EPA that know climate change is bullshit
>>
>>712654107
Actually "did not vote" won the popular vote so...
>>
>>712654550
Utah isn't finished either.
>>
>>712654085
Oh I know that. It's just that liberals will never concede that point. Better to convince them the aftermath wouldn't be worth it.
>>
>>712654550

didn't know that. its interesting they keep counting despite the outcome. i wonder if this is common practice or just because this strange election
>>
>>712647410
She already dropped out, good luck shill.
>>
File: 1385661180458.jpg (17 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1385661180458.jpg
17 KB, 500x375
>>712650819
Climate Denier kek
>>
>>712654368
>Subverting the will of the American people is treason.
>Clinton won the popular vote
The cognitive dissonance is unreal.
>>
>>712654256
yawn
>>
>>712654274
yawn
>>
>>712654278
yawn
>>
>>712654107
A lot of those votes she got were from illegal immigrants.
>>
File: Autistic children play here.jpg (60 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Autistic children play here.jpg
60 KB, 2000x1000
>>712647410
>>
>>712654377
sad child with denial
>>
>>712654670
yawn
>>
Popular vote stops at the state. People are dumb.
>>
>>712654752
And dead people.
>>
>>712654614
>"did not vote" won the popular vote
>hurr durr nobody should be president
Fuck off.
>>
>>712654661
They usually count every single vote, but the urgency level is quite low, since these extra votes can't change the electoral votes won by each candidate.
>>
>>712654550
sure kid
>>
>>712647410
Look, it doesn't matter who the president is.
Term Limits neuter the power of any president that is constrained by them.
If anybody wanted to see real change in the United States,they'd be demanding the abolishment of term limits
>>
>>712654752
yawn
>>
>>712654521
no she won't
>>
>>712654868
yawn
>>
>>712654877
I don't know about the others, but I personally didn't vote because we were fucked no matter what.
>>
>>712654752
3M + more votes, then registered voters who actually voted.
>>
>>712654642
sure kid.
>>
Nigger nigger nigger
>>
>>712654920
hahaha the would-be tyrant speaks
>>
>>712655011
You just been triggered
>>
>>712654920
I agree. No point starting all over again every 8 years. I wonder how Trump would have fared against Obama?
>>
>>712654712
>yawn
>I have no counter argument so instead I'll spam a meme
Kek
>>
>>712655009
actually states still are counting votes, but there aren't enough outstanding votes to change those states positions, or they would never have called them in the first place. Absentee ballots remain, but cannot change the outcome at this point.
>>
>>712654440
You wouldn't be up in arms if you lived in cali and the EC took your 55 democratic votes and gave them to a republican president causing them to win over your states chosen candidate?

The EC as a whole is a relic and is only used in the way that it is currently useful to ensure fair representation.

I'm just curious how you are going to react when the EC votes in the only way it can which is by how the states voted. Are you going to self harm? Are you going to kill yourself? call oneeighthundred 2738255 or text GO to 741741 to talk to someone who can guide you through this crisis and get you the help you need.
>>
File: Sure Kid.jpg (20 KB, 225x126) Image search: [Google]
Sure Kid.jpg
20 KB, 225x126
>>712655179
>>
>>712654752
[citation needed]
>>
File: forthelulz.jpg (134 KB, 549x563) Image search: [Google]
forthelulz.jpg
134 KB, 549x563
Boo hoo!
>>
File: 1478692866910.png (28 KB, 194x242) Image search: [Google]
1478692866910.png
28 KB, 194x242
>>
>>712655095
trump would have lost to literally anyone but hillary
>>
>>712654868
Well, wouldn't surprise me since a lot of illegals use the identities of people who have already died.
>>712654934
>>712654990
You do realize you can go to bed at any time, right?
>>
OP clearly clueless.

Each State has 2 sets of electors. Dems and Republicans.

Chance of Republican electors voting Clinton? 0%

Dumbass troll
>>
>>712654877
>That implication

My point was not that no one should be president but that the popular vote has no value when the majority didn't vote.
>>
File: TheHTd.jpg (66 KB, 499x631) Image search: [Google]
TheHTd.jpg
66 KB, 499x631
>>
>>712655026
If you look it the history of term limits,it wasn't enacted to keep tyrants out of office. It was because of FDR
>>
>>712655000
What's funny is popular vote from each state stops at each state, already winning California more votes for her winning California dies not give her more votes in other states... we are united the United States, each state is separate... that's why you register county and state.... you are telling your state government who you want them to vote for.... not who you want other state governments to vote for. God damn democrats are fucking stupid.
>>
>>712654107
gtfo /b infant
read the constitution
read the federalist papers
don't understand?
gtfo /b and back to school
>>
>>712655155
yawn
>>
File: FUshills.jpg (621 KB, 1250x902) Image search: [Google]
FUshills.jpg
621 KB, 1250x902
>>712647410
>>
>>712655179
sure they are
>>
>>712654998
True,I'm just saying that that argument is irrelevant
>>
>>712649929
some of the more dangerous ones hopefully :)
>>
>>712647410
She isn't running for presidency.
>>
>>712647410
Seriously are those nerd virgins at CTR still on the payroll or something?

It's not happening.

Hillary has already admitted defeat.

Also senate and house are both republican majority.
>>
Oh it's this thread again.

>Do you ever think cucked dems with shitlibs and SJW/Feminist will ever stop crying? Just think in January, we get unlimited threads about how they are going to impeach The Don. Even better, in 4 years we get to see absolute rage.

Daily reminder: He IS your President
>>
>>712655678
It helped us earn the hatred of anti-Trump people, though. A bunch of Hillary supporters are blaming non-voters and third-party voters for Trump's victory.
>>
>>712651135
>current senate
>yes democrat majority
yup this is the type of delusion that drives the puerile
say it with emphasis and then it becomes true
>>
>>712654060
Then you're a stupid fucking Trump supporter if you think that anything that you wrote is even reasonably close to accurate.

You're stupid.
>>
>>712655811
This. Even a federal judge said so. He said that anyone who feels that Trump is not their president should go to another country.

kek
>>
>>712654681
Most of the American people didn't vote. This is one of the many reasons the electoral college votes are so important. There is also a clear precedence that EC votes are taken over the popular vote.

Trump won the election, as a democrat I am not happy about that but it is legally and ethically his win. The EC will elect like it always has and Hillary will not contest it. This is the reality that is before us.

It is understandable to be upset about the results but the healthy thing to do is voice your opinion and to begin working on the next 4 years, democrats still have their say in all legislation.

Please seek professional help if you still believe some last minute unprecedented upset will put Hillary Clinton in office.
>>
>>712654681
But the will of the people in the realm of he electoral voters is their individual state not the country or do you need to retake 8th grade
>>
File: hillary shitting herself.jpg (132 KB, 1024x852) Image search: [Google]
hillary shitting herself.jpg
132 KB, 1024x852
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU LOST WITH EVERYTHING BEHIND YOU
>>
>>712655242
Not him and I don't have the source but in several states it is considered illegal to require ID to vote.

I'm a Canadian and we have to show our ID to vote and no one thinks it is a bad idea or unethical.
>>
>>712647410
ITT: massive faggots that think their little protests matter

Imagine if you somehow your bullshit EC rejection scheme happened (which it wont), you get all the gun toting conservatives showing what real protesting is
>>
>>712648501
>climate policies
is it only a coincidence that everything they say to do that 'fixes' global warming always gives more power to the government?
>>
>>712655811
we need universal military service
please satan let me see these sjw's crying in basic training :)
>>
>>712656037
I've been searching a while for a reasonable person, glad to have found one.
>>
Hillary Clinton is going to start WW3 if she takes the throne. Just you watch. Donald Trump, as much as I dislike him, he actually is trying to settle the conflicts we have with Russia and Syria. Hillary Clinton, on the other hand, doesn't want that. Nope. She wants to put a no fly zone over Syria, and any plane that does, she's going to bomb out of the sky. THAT is sure to cause a war. So remember, guys, someone who wants to deport the illegal immigrants and says some mean things is far worse than some deceitful snake causing another world war. If this bitch wins, I hope you all enjoy defending your country, soldiers. Don't die. Or die. Who cares?
>>
>>712648558
>elite billionaire
>Bad
>>
>>712650541
There is literally an infinite bigger chance of that happening than you are proclaiming.

You are literally using the word "literally" an infinite amount of wrong.
>>
Trump won the vote before Hitlery won the popular votes, liberals are supporting her but she has paid an anti gay campaign in countries and supports rape with facts to prove
>>
>>712656263
don't feed the troll.
>>
>>712655364
Just because most people aren't good citizens doesn't mean the results of the popular vote aren't important
>>
File: 1479801873219-b.jpg (50 KB, 750x633) Image search: [Google]
1479801873219-b.jpg
50 KB, 750x633
>>712656314
Women think they wont be drafted
>>
>>712656167
>>712655242

Don't care if it's wikipedia, but...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voter_ID_laws_in_the_United_States
>>
>>712655250
leftists always project
>>
>>712652098
Fuck Trump but I do love the beating Hillary took.
>>
>>712656037
>is also a clear precedence that EC votes are taken over the popular vote.

It is more tan precedent, it is the requirement. The electoral college elects the President -- we do not in fact have a national election, we have 51 state/district elections (plus a couple of congressional districts in a few states) to select slates of electors. The media, reporting on the "national polls" as if the national aggregate vote meant anything do a real disservice. Since the Trump electors were nominated by Trump and/or the GOP (depending on state rules for that) the chance of a significant number of them voting against him are nil.
>>
>>712655543
Learn how fractions work and the definition of words.
>>
>>712656391
yawn
>>
>>712647774
this
basically just roll with it
>>
>>712656592
I wonder why do people think the US is the only country in which national votes don't mean jackshit.
>>
>>712656391
In a true democracy yes, but in a representative republic, not so much. Guess which one the US is....
>>
>>712656263
playing double abdicate here:

The leading theory of the cause of global warming trends is industrial pollution. Most businesses will not self regulate in anyway that will stymie growth. This means a solid move to the minimum. They pay the minimum in safety and training to shield themselves from increased costs of lawsuits and fines and the same action is taken towards pollution. If they are getting fined x dollars a year for using a production system that provides a profit of 10x then they are never going to stop polluting.

Federal regulation may be required here although tighter restrictions means more companies will move overseas to conduct the same business.

tl;dr free trade causes global warming.
>>
File: deal with it.webm (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
deal with it.webm
2 MB, 300x300
>>712647410
>>
>>712656478
Are you retarded?
That doesn't prove that 3M votes were from illegal immigrants.
>>
File: HAHAHAHAHA.jpg (19 KB, 572x481) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHAHA.jpg
19 KB, 572x481
>>712656794
>>
File: 1e1uzd.jpg (118 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
1e1uzd.jpg
118 KB, 700x500
>>712647410

You make Hillary sad OP.
>>
>>712656167
How is that proof that 3M illegal immigrants voted?
>>
>>712647774
show me the crystal ball you're using to see the future.
>>
>>712656078
That would be the will of the states you retard.
>>
>>712647410
lol wut?
>>
>>712656473
Of course they do. They don't care about the consequences, just as long as nothing happens to them, they don't care. Sometimes I really wish women couldn't vote. At least when it comes to shit like this.
>>
>>712656835
I was showing the laws on IDs. Even then, if citizens can vote without IDs, then how is that stopping illegals from voting? Even more so those with false IDs? I know of illegals who have voted in elections, and there has been news stating it as well. Of course, you're going just going to react in the same way many people react when shown this. "Oh, I bet it's alt right bullshit!"
>>
File: Trump Hat edit.png (1 MB, 1062x997) Image search: [Google]
Trump Hat edit.png
1 MB, 1062x997
>>712647410
>>>/trash/6440963
>>
File: 1478695891154.jpg (114 KB, 365x351) Image search: [Google]
1478695891154.jpg
114 KB, 365x351
>>712655250
Yes it was an incredible win, some may feel emotional.

Just imagine how the DNC feels!
>>
>>712647410

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c
>>
>>712647410
clinton already conceded, and the electoral college have never swung the vote. there's only ever been instances of single electors not voting and only ever once has an elector changed their vote to the opposite party.

Clinton assreamers with their pathetic fantasies.

I don't like it, you don't like it, but trump is president. you don't get to safe space this one, faggot. this is the real world
>>
>>712656391
Not voting is a choice and while there are definitely people too lazy to vote most are disenfranchised or don't know how to vote to show their dissatisfaction.

A non vote must be considered a vote of no confidence in the current election. I'm not an idealist that thinks this means there should be a new vote because that would take an unreasonable amount of time and money but it does need to be shown that neither candidate has the support of the majority of the country.

A pure democracy can't exists in the U.S. without drastic reform. The U.S. is a representative republic which divides its power to elect through the electoral college by assigning voting power to individual states.

The popular vote does not matter.
>>
>>712656794
>>Not naming it Trumpoline
>>
>>712648077
No, the EC exists so that small portions of the country don't rule the rest.
>>
>>712657185

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avi0H5T7rrE
>>
>>712656698
Why roll with it when you can just stop supporting crooked Democrats? Surely that's easier.
>>
>>712656037
>implying
I'm not talking about any of that shit or saying who should be president. I'm just saying that if the EC did choose Clinton instead it wouldn't be treason and it wouldn't subvert the will of the people since she won the popular vote.
>>
>>712655858
Well they're retarded, she lost cause she's a cunt.
>>
File: checked fuckin checked.jpg (11 KB, 320x270) Image search: [Google]
checked fuckin checked.jpg
11 KB, 320x270
>>712657555
trips checked, truth checked.
>>
>>712657434
Meaning California and NY's votes would be the ones that decide who becomes president.
>>
File: refund.jpg (78 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
refund.jpg
78 KB, 800x450
>>712647410
>>
>>712656956
It's not at all but non citizens can vote in the US because of civil rights shielding implemented by democrats.

This lends weight to the accusation but it is not at all proof and proof in this sense is also unconstitutional to collect.
>>
>>712656760
Neither.
>>
File: 1479195401944.jpg (32 KB, 480x475) Image search: [Google]
1479195401944.jpg
32 KB, 480x475
>>712647872
>>
>>712656787
>double abdicate
Kek
>>
Even the U.N. is mad about Trump's win.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-n-chief-says-politicians-failing-losers-globalization-185800596.html
>>
>>712657434
>won popular vote
She got the plurality. This does not count as winning the popular vote in any civilized country.
>>
>>712657147
illegals can vote, of course; unless in one of the places where ID is needed. And that's fine. The reason why you don't understand that this isn't a big deal is because you know nothing about the biggest part of elections; the post-election verification processes that all states go through. Sign-ins are reviewed, fraud is found and discarded, illegals/fakes/dead votes are thrown out; if enough evidence is there, charges can be brought but in the case of illegals that's not going to happen, so the vote is disarded and that's the end of that.

seriously read a little ffs.
>>
File: 1469998646597.jpg (108 KB, 640x608) Image search: [Google]
1469998646597.jpg
108 KB, 640x608
>>712647410
Stupid cunt actually wants civil war. That is what would happen if trump isn't elected
>>
>>712656592
>more tan precedent

John Boehner would have been a more tan President.
>>
>>712656835
California is filled with illegals, probably more than any other state, chances are most of them approx 3 million voted and for Hillary.
>>
>>712657147
Why would an illegal immigrant risk getting caught when they register and when they vote? You also need an ID when you register. Show me a detailed investigation proving 3M illegal immigrants voted and I will concede until then it's nothing more than unsubstantiated claims.
>>
>>712657241
but I need to protest and don't have a job so #notmypresident
>>
>>712658037
and it doesn't matter either way, see:
>>712657955
>>
File: 8ou4.jpg (34 KB, 354x750) Image search: [Google]
8ou4.jpg
34 KB, 354x750
>>712657955
>Sign-ins are reviewed, fraud is found and discarded, illegals/fakes/dead votes are thrown out; if enough evidence is there, charges can be brought but in the case of illegals that's not going to happen, so the vote is disarded and that's the end of that.
>>
>>712656787

Double abdicate.

Are... Are you actually serious?
>>
>>712657434
Firstly the popular vote does not win elections, it has never once won an election. Secondly winning the popular vote does not give you a moral victory when the vast majority of eligible voters did not vote. Lastly the EC cannot vote against how the states chose to vote, they no longer have that power in reality even if they do on paper, their only function now is an honorary one that stands beside the system that gives each state a predetermined specific vote value.

This is the way all votes have been decided, this is not new and special for this election. This isn't even the only time in recent history that electoral votes did not align with the popular vote.
>>
>>712647410
if this isnt bait i dont know what is
>>
File: Election Fraud.png (78 KB, 611x645) Image search: [Google]
Election Fraud.png
78 KB, 611x645
>>712657955
>>
>>712657262
yawn
>>
>>712657252
It does matter in terms of showing what the people really want. There's no way of knowing why someone didn't vote so it can't be considered.
>>
>>712658090
Obama told them that they could vote, and nothing would happen to them.
>>
>>712657878
so? who fucking cares
>>
>>712657878
The U.N. got Obama the Nobel peace prize for not doing anything.

The U.N. likes a weaker more co-operative U.S. and republicans tend to want a stronger more independent U.S.
>>
>>712658222
>thinking they are throwing out votes.

Unless there was a recount and they were to take it serious, they aren't going to be throwing out votes.
>>
>>712658371
>things that never actually happened

snopes says otherwise....
>>
>>712652198
Close. '77.
>>
>>712657958
she knows she will be facing a congress full of republicans. she knows its better off admitting defeat.
>>
>>712658304
Why don't you take a minute, breath deep, remember where you are and then see if you can answer that yourself.
>>
>>712658371

>Obama told them they could

Muh Facebook news told me
>>
>>712658483

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFuHhWCQrFM
>>
>>712658090
doesn't understand they don't register.
>>
>>712658673

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFuHhWCQrFM
>>
>>712658348
And there's no way of knowing why someone DID vote for the candidate they chose.

The reasons for why people don't vote are important, of course, but none of that changes the fact that they didn't. If the majority of people don't vote, none of the candidates can really be considered to have the popular mandate.
>>
>>712658348
sure kid.
>>
>>712658706
You can't vote if you don't register you numbskull
>>
>>712658304
>Double abdicate.

Double abdicate is one of those liberal fantasies. It's what would happen if both Trump and Pence were to resign simultaneously.
>>
>>712658660

You're right. I was really hoping he was just because of the hilarity but I was blinded by my bias.

Still why would he write such a long response starting off with that
>>
>>712658348
>It does matter in terms of showing what the people really wan

And yet the majority of eligible voters didn't vote. By your logic the majority of americans didn't want Trump or Clinton. Getting <1% more votes than the other guy doesn't mean shit when ~40% of voters didn't choose either.
>>
>>712658037
>chances are
Just stop
>>
>>712647410
Dude give it rest. Fucking faggots.
>>
>>712647410
>democrat majority
kek
catch up in your 9th grade history class kid
>>
Not gonna happen at this point. Hope that in 8 years we get Pence in office and people like you go to penitentiary for even questioning the status quo.
>>
>>712658694
>>712658742
>things faux news says happened
>>
ITT: Kids.
>>
>>712657307
That's what the senate is for retard
>>
>>712658327
did you not even read what my post explained?
>>712658476
>>712658294
denial much? conspiracy enthusiast? go fuck yourself with a roll of tinfoil...my god. the world laughs at us more because of stupid people like you are, not trump.
>>
>>712658616
This. Fucking dumb ass democrats had a chance to shake up congress and the senate and its looking like business as usual.
>>
>>712657615
Still doesn't change the fact that more people voted for her so she is the will of the people
>>
>>712658819
Why not?
>>
File: 1475623521618.png (108 KB, 500x560) Image search: [Google]
1475623521618.png
108 KB, 500x560
Are Hillary supporters the new Berniebros?

Berniebros:
>Bernie hasnt lost yet! He just needs 800 more delegates in 4 days!
>Bernie can still run 3rd party you guis!

Hillary cucks:
>Hillary will win by a landslide!
>Hillary just won the popular vote! The count is finished!!!
>>
>>712658694

"When you vote you are a citizen yourself"

So he's not even talking about illegals you dimwit
>>
>>712658222
>>712657955
trips and dubs, they don't lie. idiotic americans, need to die.
>>
>>712657711
>lends weight
>not proof
Keep trying
>>
>>712659020
Not a conspiracy enthusiast. Just someone who's well aware that no matter how much people work on trying to keep something legit and without corruption, something is always going to slip in sooner or later.
>>
>>712657904
>She got the plurality. This does not count as winning the popular vote in any civilized country.
Are you retarded?
>>
>>712659121
>the fact that more people voted for her

Link to the completed popular vote results? Last I checked, the votes were still being counted from every single state. Hell, even Michigan hasn't been called yet even though Trump is currently leading.

>http://www.cnn.com/election/results/president
>>
>>712659121
Then why bother letting the other states vote? Make California and NY the leaders of the entire country. Fuck the rest of the states and what they want.
>>
>>712659129

Stop playing the double abdicate. Just let it be true
>>
>>712658306
Non of what you said contradicts what I said.
>>
File: 3 ID IRAQ 140.jpg (816 KB, 3008x1960) Image search: [Google]
3 ID IRAQ 140.jpg
816 KB, 3008x1960
>>712659209
>I call them citizen bc they contribute

yeah... no

with her logic Im a citizen of Iraq for contributing democracy
>>
>>712659465
Why not let Texas and Oklahoma the boss states then. They vote, and the entire country gets their picks.
>>
>>712659345
Are you? In most countries where the president is elected directly, the only way to win the election is to get more than 50% of the popular vote. If that doesn't happen, there's a second round of elections where the two most popular candidates are the only choices.
>>
>>712659258
I was very clear that there is no proof and collecting proof is not possible but that it is not a criminal act for a non citizen to vote. In theory the vote counting includes anti fraud verification that would remove all fraudulent votes.
>>
>>712658754
>none of the candidates can really be considered to have the popular mandate.
But one can be considered more popular than the other
>>
>>712659637
Because IQ you dumb faggot. The smartest people live in NY and CA. The rest of the country are Cletus tiered retards.
>>
>>712659613
Is that weapon mount really Official army designed?
That seems insanely dangerous
>>
>>712659637
Because each state is different and has its own sets of issues.
>>
>>712659418
Because it doesn't matter because Clinton conceded. Why do you think the vast majority of votes are counted right away and then the counting drops to a snails pace after the concession.

Yes I am aware that conceding is not legally binding but it is socially binding. Clinton said she is no longer running in this election and will not be taking the presidency. To do so at this point would be career suicide.
>>
>>712648558
>far right
>bad
Pick one.
>>
Yes, tumblr, but I feel this person is explaining the situation better than any of us

http://low-key-lyesmith.tumblr.com/post/153075970840/boganprincess-low-key-lyesmith-people-seem
Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 34

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.