Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Today, I cheated on my boyfriend with my boss, I still love my

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 19
File: IMG-20161029-WA0000.jpg (14 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161029-WA0000.jpg
14 KB, 470x313
Today, I cheated on my boyfriend with my boss, I still love my boyfriend, but the boss didn't mean anything. I just need to vent to someone
>>
>>712459564
Fuck you.
>>
>>712459564
That's Glenn not jacki chan
>>
So you're a slut then. Why did you cheat on your boyfriend for your boss? Did he offer a raise in pay or something? Is he a nigger? What motivated you besides being a slut to do that? Is your boyfriend not satisfying you? Is he a numale beta faggot? If so...I actually don't blame you but you should dump his faggoty ass and let him cry faggot numale tears and find a real man. Either way, you're still a cheating slut and deserve to get garroted.
>>
I was kinda pressured into it by my boss, I really didn't want to do it
>>
>>712459564
You're a terrible fucking person
>>
>>712459564
tits or gtfo
>>
>>712460418
No he does not sexually satisfy me, but I still do love him
>>
>>712460462

Excellent. Lawsuit opportunity. Turn the dysfunctional legal system to your personal advantage.
>>
>>712460462
Still did it. Details don't matter. You're the definition of a whore and your boyfriend is too good for you.
>>
That's fucked up dewd.
>>
File: 1454811530675.gif (818 KB, 319x260) Image search: [Google]
1454811530675.gif
818 KB, 319x260
>>712460418
>>
>>712459564
Kys whore
>>
>>712460614
This OP. Might as well go all in and get some money for being a whore.
>>
>>712460586
This.
Know your role, cumdumpster.
>>
>>712459564
did your boss make you feel good
>>
File: Lebowski No.gif (277 KB, 500x301) Image search: [Google]
Lebowski No.gif
277 KB, 500x301
>>712460592
LOL no you don't. If you LOVED him, you wouldn't have cheated on him so easily like that. Do you love him like a toy or possession or just some shallow definition of love? Admit it....deep down inside you fucking despise your boyfriend. You aren't satisfied with him, you are easily swayed to fuck other guys....you don't love him....shit, I doubt you even KNOW what love is. You're just a shallow self centered slut. Nothing more.
>>
This is the first time I have ever cheated on someone and I feel horrible. I didn't even like it.
>>
Bad call. You don't cheat on people that you know well or will see again. If this ever comes out, it's going to fuck with his mind that you then spent a bunch of time around the guy. If you tell him, he won't be able to trust it was a one time thing.

People cheat. Don't ever tell your boyfriend. In the future, if you have to cheat, make sure it's some nobody where it really doesn't mean anything.

Because, either you're a retard, or it meant something because you wanted to fuck your boss.
>>
>>712460592
"sexually satisfy" sounds like all whores' logic
>>
No you don't. If you truly loved your boyfriend, you wouldn't do something like this that you know would hurt him. You made a selfish decision to get off because your boyfriend doesn't satisfy you. You're trying to justify it, but you can't. The only redeemable thing you can do now is to tell your boyfriend. If you really love him, you will tell him. And if you don't tell him, then you're a horrible person who deserves to die alone. Grow a spine and admit to what you did, you fucking cunt.
>>
>>712460966
/thread
>>
>>712459564
tits or gtfo slut.
>>
>>712460966
never agreed so much with an anon
>>
>>712460592
>I still do love him

Love is as love does.

Now what, again, did you actually do?
>>
>>712461200

Logic of a fag.

A huge portion of people cheat or have cheated. Nothing is black and white in a long term relationship.

Nigger, you gay.
>>
>>712461136
Then why the fuck did you do it?
>>
>>712459564
I hope your boyfriend finds out you stupid cunt
>>
File: 1478014603854.png (712 KB, 992x720) Image search: [Google]
1478014603854.png
712 KB, 992x720
>>712459564
>>
>>712459564
That's Glenn not jacki chan
>>
>>712461136
You should homestly kill yourself for what you did
>>
>>712461365
Logic of a cuck
>>
>sex is primitive instinct ever and you fools get easily triggered. so fuck you human beings im out from this shit.
>>
How low can you go
>>
>>712461144
This is the best response
>>
what happened OP? what did u do with him? did u cum?(important question)
>>
File: autismawareness.jpg (61 KB, 640x525) Image search: [Google]
autismawareness.jpg
61 KB, 640x525
>people replying to this thread as if it's not bait
What the fuck is wrong with you guys, holy shit
>>
>>712461365
Then what the fuck is the point of being in a relationship? Isn't the whole idea of a relationship to be loyal and only love only the person you are with. If you disagree with that, then don't get into a fucking relationship. Holy shit, this generation of new morals and social values really produce such retards.

It's like those cringelords you hear say stupid shit like "love isn't real, people are naturally polygamous." When really, it's just some asshole who's trying to justify them cheating on their boyfriend/girlfriend. If you're in a relationship and you cheat, you're not polygamous. You're just a spineless little bitch that doesn't have the balls to admit that you're a piece of shit. If you're going to cheat, cheat. But don't be a little faggot about it. You fucked up, grow up and deal with it. It's your fucking fault.
>>
>>712461728
I did not and neither did he because I told him it felt wrong.
>>
>>712461728
looks like her boyfriend is here LOL
>>
File: bait.jpg (23 KB, 627x626) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
23 KB, 627x626
>>712460213
>>
>>712459564
Man what pimp sleeps with his ho's
>>
>>712461809
what is the point of having sex if u don't cum? did u at least blow him?
>>
>>712461903
No. I told him to stop.
>>
>>712461788

The point of a relationship is to find someone that is a partner. Beyond that, there are lots of reasons people go into a relationship, and a marriage.

Don't define what a relationship is or isn't for anyone besides you and whoever your partner is.

You sound young and beta. Beyond that, you sound judgmental and moralizing.

The evangelical board for pigeonholed relationships isn't here, beta nig.
>>
OP you are clearly a whore, why not break up with your BF instead of causing a shit storm in the future and just go get paid to get fucked. You might as well make money off it. You will cheat again and again, why are you doing it for free. Next time charge your boss or blackmail him. Also just dump your BF, don't tell him you're a whore just move on and start making money off your nasty cunt.
>>
>>712460966
yup, honestly OP you're a whore with no selfcontrol
>>
File: Was+lit+fam+_1575ec2d16f3b70.gif (141 KB, 364x363) Image search: [Google]
Was+lit+fam+_1575ec2d16f3b70.gif
141 KB, 364x363
>>712461788
>>
>>712462034
And you sound like a fucking cuck. Let's see if you hold onto those morals when someone you care about stabs you in the back. If you still believe in the shit you're spewing right now, you're not going to do anything about it. Good luck, cuck.
>>
>>712461365
everyone look at the cuck
>>
>>712461971
so did he get his cock all the way in you? what position were u in?
>>
>>712462034
I honestly thought that he was going to be my lifelong partner, but recently (before I met my boss) a lot of stuff has changed. I honestly have been contemplating breaking up with him.
>>
>>712462294
What do you do?
>>
>>712459564
Would you be fine if he fucked his female boss?
>>
>>712462034
You are the problem.
>>
I hope your boyfriend punches you in your throat you whore
>>
>>712462225

Cuck is a mellanial, beta thing. You show your age, you little nigger. No wonder you don't say anything about that.

The secret to a happy relationship? Being honest about who you are and what fulfills you before you decide to say you want to spend your life with them. If cuckolding is a legitimate interest of both parties, then that's a positive, you mental nigger.

You're literally a mental nigger. It's either right or wrong, and you yell at people that aren't the same level of dumdum as you.

I remember being 20, also.
>>
>>712462294
So you DON'T love him. Just say it OP....say you really don't love him, you're just denying the truth if you say you do. Can you describe your boyfriend for us? Is he a numale faggot?
>>
>>712459564
Face it. Your just a slut whore.
>>
>>712462294
Well then you should. It's the right thing to do. The most important part of a relationship is communication. People are quick to call me a fag when I say that. But it's fucking true. Communication is important. If you can't even tell your fucking boyfriend that you don't care about him, then this relationship just isn't going to last. Just tell the poor man now before you permanently fuck him up and scar him from relationships. You're talking about a person here. A person who has emotions just like you do. This isn't just some object or toy that you can play with. This is a person we're talking about. Do the right thing.
>>
>>712462410
I am a liaison for his company. I'm a young pretty girl so he figured I would be able to convince old horny dudes to hand over their contracts.
>>
>>712462521
obviously op didn't establish this with her boyfriend, you fucking downy
>>
>>712459564
You dumb bimbo.

You fucking awful deplorable slut.
The man tou claim to love is way too good for you, and I know this wothout meeting him because as far a s I know he wpuldn't be scummy enough to be a big slut.

You most definitly meant something by sleeping with your boss you trashy slutty piece of filth.

If you truely loved your boyfriend, sex with your boss would be spat on and shoved to the darlest realms of your subconciouse.

Here is what you need to do, either you admit what you did and beg for your forgiveness, or be the slut you are, break up with him and post your tits (or dick) to internet for the rest of your miserable lonley existence.

But plese, prove me wrong, show me you aren't a filthy slut. Show me you have an ounce of humility and humanity left in you, you cheatwd cold hearted bitchy subhuman.

Well that's all I have to say. Im a nice person truely I am. But I felt like roasting someone and my day didn't go to well, and when I saw a thread about a cheater, my least favorite person along with a few other deplorables, was better than cumming. Thanks for being such a sub human slug, it felt good to speak the truth without being shackled by self dignity and respect in real life.
>>
Kinda did the same thing OP but it was with a guy I knew well. I told my girlfriend what happened and we are still together and working on the relationship. My go-to advice is always just be honest with them. And if you want to break up, do it.
>>
You're a piece of shit.

The law protects you from this shit. So you could have easily said no.

You choose to do this.
>>
>>712462294

You need to take a long, hard look at yourself and who you are. Relationships aren't meant to hold you back. People change, and that isn't right or wrong, but everybody does change.

You clearly have changed. Some relationships require commitment to grow together. Some relationships both grow separately, but still want to spend their lives together. Other people are in it because it is what is needed, now. If it is none of those things--why are you staying together?

Decisions made out of fear are almost always wrong. Pity, ditto.

-

Take a long look at who you are, and what that means to you. Make the best decision from there.

Good luck.
>>
>>712462767
How did you work through it?
>>
>>712459564
Fuck you OP. Kill yourself. Have a nice time knowing that youre soon to be the reason of 101 nights of wondering why you're not good enough.
>>
>>712461144
>if you have to cheat
>having no control of your urges
ah, the faggots we get to see all around...
>>
>>712462847
THIS 100%
>>
>>712460966
Indeed, Anon, indeed.
>>
>>712462718

Context--a thing you run from.

Here's a tip for life: don't push conversations into an area that the other person isn't in or wanting to go. Nobody likes that, and it makes you look insecure.

You manipulating the context won't work here.

Kill yourself, little bro.
>>
>>712462693
Get your fucking whore tits out already.
>>
Lol @ all these beta fegs.

Sex doesn't equate love.

Try being in a relationship with children for years. There's no fucking way those people married for 50 years didn't cheat or swing or whatever.

Fuck you children.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1 MB, 357x296) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1 MB, 357x296
>>712460966
>>
>>712462564
5'2, can't grow a beard and works at a vape shop
>>
>>712459564
Honestly you need to just come out and tell him you fucked up. If he did that to you, you wouldnt like that shit.
>>
>>712462521
It's like I'm arguing with a child here, holy shit. I mean I know this /b/ and all, but it seems like everyday you people get more retarded than before. I'm done with you. Enjoy getting cucked. I'll be dumb over here, either with someone who I know is loyal, or by myself. I would not stay with someone who fucked someone else. I may be a beta "nigger", but I'm not that beta where I would be with someone who toys with my emotions by fucking others behind my back. That shit doesn't fly for me or any man that I can respect. So fuck off. I'm done debating with you.
>>
>>712462889
Just told her what happened and how I felt about it and that I was sorry. I broke up with her but after a week or so she wanted to get back together (we'd been together for 5-ish years before this). Right now it's still a little weird sometimes but we're doing okay.
>>
>>712459564
>i cheated on someone i love
>i need to vent to someone
>i need to vent
>i need

I'm not here for your fucken needs you dumpster slut. Break up with him ffs. Thats all you are getting from me, the only good advice in this whole fucken thread.

kys
>>
>>712463092

You're just a nigger, beta or not. Everything you say screams it.

Run along, Jamaal.
>>
>>712460966
>>712459564
Leave him you whore
>>
>>712463102
I feel terrible for what I did. I'm crying right now but I still want my relationship with him. If I tell him I know he will break up with me
>>
how far did he stick his cock in u OP?
>>
>>712460592
If you loved him you would've talked to him that you're not sexually satsified and that you both should talk it out to see what you're both willing to do. Since you lack communcation and didnt even cared to speak to him about it beforehand, you are considered a dead cheat whore bag. Congrats, your future relationship's are now fucked for the rest of your life. Might as well embrace whoredom.
>>
>>712463264
We've tried talking about it many times, but nothing ever changes.
>>
>>712463236
Hey man if you wanna talk about it more my Kik is dejaxtendu.
>>
all these white knights and autists.

Just break up with him ffs. You ruined your chance at happiness with him, and you will always know it. It will happen again, women arn't people, they are vile creatures that hurt and then deny. Stop wasting his time and your time and walk away from him.

Stop making up excuses
>i was pressured hurrrrr
>i still love him durrrr
>i didn't mean it hurrrrr

Are you this fucken dim on reality?
>>
>>712463168
This

Truth is, I'd rather get dumped than to be cheated on. I don't care if I get cheated on. I'd be sad about it. But I would move on. The thing that makes me angry and scared of being in a relationship is putting so much time and effort into showing someone I care about them when they're secretly fucking someone else. It's the not finding out part that makes me sad.
>>
>>712463236
WTF how is that the least of your concerns, you need to break up with him. Try to explain how you aren't a cheating whore? You can't, you did what you did and your bf will find out one day. You might as well just leave before he also finds out you're a cheating slut. Your boss knows you're a whore and he's going to keep coming after you now that he knows your easy, and you will fall again and sleep with your boss again. Also since you're a whore, show us your tits, we gave you advice even if its harsh, now show us your tits bitch.
>>
>>712459564
i really hope you get hit by a fucking bus tomorrow.
>>
>>712463434
I really wish this wasn't true. But through my experiences with women, it's certainly what it seems like.
>>
>>712459564
I hope he cheats on you with your sister and then you die
>>
>>712463493
>Truth is, I'd rather get dumped than to be cheated on.

Truth in everyway. If you ever cheat on someone, or plan on it. Just break up with them. Control your fucken emotions, walk up to them and just say "I am not happy anymore". It's that fucken simple. You don't love him and you probably haven't in a good while. You are just emotionally dependent on him because you are weak and pathetic.
>>
>>712459564
please go drink bleach.
>>
>>712459564
you really need to go play in traffic ASAP.
>>
>>712459564
You're a fucking whore, so please show the Tits!
>>
>femanon comes to /b/
>i cheated, give me love and attention
>/b/ tells her reality
>muuhhhh feeeeelings

This is the kindest thing this shit hole site will do for you. Go away.
>>
>>712459564
I hope your BF kills you and your boss with a shotgun the next time you fuck him mid fuck.
>>
so what youre really saying is is you want a change in pace and instead of talking to him about it or leaving him like a civil controlled human being you decide to do it in the worst possible way ever i hope your father molests your future children
>>
Do yourself a favor and tell him. Spare him from wasting any more of his time.
>>
>>712459564
You are the reason for humanities awfulness.
>>
>>712459564
Bitch please jump off the highest building you can find.
>>
>>712459564
ITT: cucks who've had their hearts broken by whores because they aren't alpha enough to get classy women.

here's what you need to do. Break up, and explain to him why you are a slut and how you dont deserve him.

You can go fuck your boss afterwards.
>>
>>712459564
I live in AZ, where you live? I want some easy pussy.
>>
You're just a dumb whore who should kill herself.
Nothing more nothing less you did it. Kys.
/thread
>>
>>712459564
cunt.
>>
>>712460966
Clearly you've never been married.
>>
>>712460966
Truth
>>
>>712460418
How can the boss be a nigger ?
Are you retarded ?
>>
All of these people are scared. Don't fucking tell him. Bury that shit down deep inside and never bring it out again. You haven't ruined the relationship. You aren't in love with your boss so fucking keep it that way. I'd quit the job though. Just not worth it to keep that secret staring at you every fucking day. Be cold blooded get what you want. Your boyfriend is getting what he wants right now which is you. Don't be fucking dumb and listen to all these 20 year old children.
>>
Op, the best you can do is just tell him. Don't waste his time, and don't waste your time either. Everything will be okay for both of you if you just tell him now. If you don't tell him, you're going to drag this further and longer, it's going to be a painful process for you, and when he finds out (which he will eventually) it's going to kill him more than it does you. So just do it now.
>>
>>712464001
>classy
>woman
>2016
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAAAAAAAA. holyshit this was a better laugh than the u.s. election. THANK YOU ANON YOU MADE MY WEEK.
>>
>>712464050
implying love has anything to do with love, unless we're talking about the love she'll have for her children

hers, not yours
>>
Youre gonna keep wasting his time on a dumb cunt like you. Might as well tell him so he can beat the shit out of you like you deserve and leave you for youre cuter sister. Now tits please.
>>
>>712464187
yeah dont listen to this guy, the guilt WILL get to you and if doesnt then youll convince yourself that because you didnt get caught it must be easy to do it again, and youll keep doing that until you get caught, and you have NO WAY of knowing how your BF will react, this is the cause of most domestic homicides, get out now and dont look back youve already ruined things beyond repair.
>>
>>712464187
fucking douchgeeeeeeeeeeBNBBAGGG
>>
>>712464253
I've been married 6 years now, and I can assure you that it's entirely possible to love your partner completely and still cheat on them.
>>
femanon on /b/ getting advice and i dont see tits, timestamp, and face? This is not the place i grew up in any longer.
>>
>>712464235
>holyshit this was a better laugh than the u.s.

hey, man. If we want a b-list celebrity, with no political experience, to fuck our country up, that's our business.

go be a faggot elsewhere
>>
I hope he finds out and beats you bloody slut
>>
File: Dissaproving Viking.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Dissaproving Viking.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
>>712461971
So you cheated on your boyfriend AND blue balled your boss. kek
>>
>>712459564
I hope you get raped.
>>
>>712460462
>>712460647
>>712460614
That might have worked before the fact. Now she is just a slut that needs to get raped by a pack of niggers.
>>
>>712464459
If you love someone honestly, you would never do anything to hurt them that you could have never done. Free will says a lot, and what can hurt people fills in the gaps.

If fucking someone else would hurt them, and you know it would. The fact that you chose to do it knowing that says everything.

You are English or retarded?
>>
>>712464522
no i love trump, at least over hillary. but the election as a whole was an amazing comedic experience from the beginning. i cant wait to see how you guys top it next time. ive heard you might even get Kanye to campaign, that will be quite the show.
>>
>>712464689
Are you married?
>>
>>712464613
I hope you leave your basement, faggot.

Please get laid and see the sun.
>>
>>712459564
oh my lord please kill yourself now
>>
>>712464434
Or in my case I opened up the relationship and now everything is out in the open. Don't have to worry about cheating. Everyone gets what they want.

>>712464441
TOP KEK
>>
>>712464459
lol you're a fucking moron, you don't love your partner. You just grew comfortable and safe with your wife but she can't even satisfy your fucked up sexual needs you get from those 20 dollar whores.
>>
>>712464765

umm no, you think a marriage certificate makes you right on this topic over anyone who doesn't hahahah?
>>
>>712464831
Ever been married?
>>
>>712464459
LOL, i hope your spouse poisons your dinner one night. if they're smart theyll take out a policy on you and themselves then wait a few years.
>>
>>712464947
Ever been married?
>>
>>712464735
>but the election as a whole was an amazing comedic experience from the beginning

if you like to see two adults bicker and insult each other. I bet you also watch south park like an immense faggot?
>>
>>712464778
I can do both and still be a vindictive asshole. She is less than human.
>>
>>712464813
an open relationship isnt a relationship. you have a fuck buddy, and when an economic disparity becomes apparent theyll leave you or youll leave them.
>>
>>712465046
>She is less than human.

You mean she's more human. Last time I checked it's normal for people to err.
>>
>>712464924
Yeah you dumb bitch. I married someone I was comfortable with (not in love like I thought) and knew she would never leave me. She was just someone there for me when I needed it. I fucking manned up and left her because she was not who I wanted to be with forever. Now dating a 19 year old that has daddy issues and I'm having the best fucking sex of my life. Do what you want, I give no fucks, I'm just telling you that you are delusional and have no idea what love is. You're just not man enough to do what has to be done and dump that trash of a wife you have hanging around for your emotional needs because you can't stand being alone. p.s. you're a cuck.
>>
>>712464996
yes, she was a terrible human being. we were both military at the time and she cheated on me so i filed for divorce citing infidelity and the u.s. military fired her under the u.s. military code of justice, it was the most satisfying experience of my young adult life, thank you for bringing it up, im going to fap to her nudes.
>>
>>712465222
Your trips makes a good point. She should still get her cunt removed with a chainsaw.
>>
>>712465132
Lol k. I don't have a job. She didn't have a job last year. It's give an take. There's children we have. We both are "fixed" so there's no worry about anyone getting preggo. Since we've opened it we have sex everyday and others are really few and far in between. Try staying in a really long term relationship with kids. Or how do you think those relationships that have been for decades and decades still stay together?
>>
>>712463353
Noting will ever change. It's either there to begin with or it's not. You need to own up. You led this guy to believe he was the one and instead of leaving him like a genuine adult, you cheated on him. Scared to be alone? Using him for his money? You're selfish and you don't own up to it. Now you are in a more fucked up situation. Congratulations.
>>
>>712464001
>ITT: cucks who've had their hearts broken by whores because they aren't alpha enough to get classy women
This
>>
>>712465360
http://www.military.com/spouse/relationships/military-divorce/legal-separation-adultery-and-ucmj.html did this too, felt amazing listening to the cunt crying about how she would have to move in with her parents and get a job at starbucks again, marrying mil to mil kicks ass.
>>
>>712465350
>I fucking manned up and left her because she was not who I wanted to be with forever.

Good lord, you're a fucking terrible human being! I bet you married your ex after two months like a brainless nigger.
>>
>>712465416
Thanks, bubba. And I agree with what you say.
>>
>>712465492
>having kids
>with a women that fucks other men
i cant wait to hear about your kids shooting up their schools in about 15 years. youre so fucking degenerate it hurts to listen to.
>>
>>712459564
>cheated
>vent
pick one
>>
>>712465588
you cant MAKE women be decent human beings.
but you can have the self respect to drop them like a sack of bricks when they cheat, thats about as far as you can take i. >>712465655
unless they're in the military that is, but thats rare.
>>
Why the fuck has no one asked for tits?

Timestamp and tits you filthy slut.
>>
>>712465222
yeah she totally fell on her boss' dick by error, beside she's not sexually satisfied by her fucktoy, I mean her boyfriend that she loves so much so it's justified right?

If there's a thing that I support of Islam is that if you cheat while in a relationship you must die, so either you end it before you cheat or you ask permission, but you don't just do it and keep it a secret like the whore that is OP
>>
>>712463078
numale faggot then, admit it, you despise him
wish you were banging with some other dude while he watches
>>
>>712464235
>not having the foresight to grab a classy woman when she was a girl before she became a whore
How's that hindsight?
>>
>>712464689
>fucking
So if you get head you're goodright ?
>>
>>712466228
>looking for holes in what i said
>trying to accomplish wat

kys
>>
>>712466064
ill take my being in NO relationship and fucking as many women as i want when i want over being tied down to ONE women no matter how "classy" she is. i hope you come home to your classy women sucking on a classy niggers dick and you can all take a class on how to be classy in a class room with the focus of study being restoring classic cars.
>>
>>712459564
Nikki,
That was the worst blow job I've ever had.

I'm afraid we're going to have to let you go.
>>
>>712459564
Will you cheat again though?
>>
>>712459564
Stupid cunt. That's illegal in a workplace.

And second you don't love him fucking retard.
>>
>>712459564
That's called being a whore. You didn't love him. You're just a whore who sleeps around to get what she wants
>>
>>712466043
Nobody is saying that OP is innocent in all this, it's not even clear if OP is a girl at this point at all either. Actually, the most apologetic post I've seen here is >>712464187, and even this faggot is implying that this is all OP's fault.

I take it English was never your strong suit?
>>
>>712459564
>I needed to vent
>Fucks the boss
>Kek how
>>
>>712466450
>fucking as many women as i want
>implying that's more than 0
>>
>>712459564
You're garbage. I have no respect for cheaters.
>>
Hope that works out in your boyfriends favor, OP.
>>
>>712459564
>I just need to vent
>Comes to this shithole

Geez, it's like women are incapable of making good decisions, and they say they want to be equal.
>>
>>712459564
>I still love my boyfriend
>Cheats on him
>"Vents"

lol enjoy burning all your bridges and smashing into the wall at 90 mph. You'll make a wonderful lonely cat lady.
>>
breakup with him, there is no "i still love him" bullshit, once a cheater always a cheater. all your doing is going to eventually hurt him. its selfish to keep someone in the dark until you expose your lie, their self worth falls like its playing 9/11 charades, and you havent learned ANYTHING! break up with him for his sake.
>>
>>712465824
Implying we do this anywhere close to our state. We don't talk to the people after. Done this for years. I get mine she gets hers. Good luck keeping a relationship going after 7 years.
>>
>>712467168
this
>>
>>712459564
>I just needed to vent to someone

JEE I WONDER WHAT THE BOYFRIEND IS FOR
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 500x200
>>712459564
It means something to your bf. It just doesn't mean anything to you personally because you lack the character to be loyal to someone.

You're trash
>>
>>712459564
meet
>>712467168
>>
File: thinktroll.jpg (81 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
thinktroll.jpg
81 KB, 500x500
You're all taking the bait hook, line and sinker and it makes me sad how full of gullible ronery spergs this site is full of.

Pic related: OP
>>
File: 1472190267743.gif (981 KB, 342x239) Image search: [Google]
1472190267743.gif
981 KB, 342x239
>>712459564
>>
>>712468159
Although, it's completely possible that this is all a bait and switch, it's just that OP's posts are so dumb and self centered that she has to be a woman.

How do you explain that?
>>
>>712463092
Bro you right, all these other faggots like to be cucked deep down on the inside. I dont see how any decent man without children would consider staying with a women who fucked another dude while you were with here. I cant respect that shit nigga
>>
>>712459564
Obligatory "if you actually loved him, you wouldn't have done that" post.
>>
>>712468508 > >>712468159
>>
>>712469487
Well, then Op is a guy then, and very good at writing dialogue.

This is a good thing because then OP isnt a talentless loser.
>>
File: 1458879479138.jpg (32 KB, 640x455) Image search: [Google]
1458879479138.jpg
32 KB, 640x455
>>712464235
>>
File: 1474262164539.jpg (38 KB, 600x417) Image search: [Google]
1474262164539.jpg
38 KB, 600x417
>>712462521
>>
>>712459564
Fuck you you little whore
>>
>>712470906
I saw a spiderman movie once (back in 2003 I think). I dont know, it had the green elf guy in it.

spiderman is for fag. superman is better
>>
>>712459564
Whore.
>>
File: 1460311415071.jpg (43 KB, 491x361) Image search: [Google]
1460311415071.jpg
43 KB, 491x361
>>712471171
>>
>>712462521
>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>I CALLED HIM A NIGGER
>THAT'LL SHOW HIM
>>
>>712471148
This.
>>
File: this is real fucking life.png (515 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
this is real fucking life.png
515 KB, 720x540
>>712462034
it doesnt really matter how enlightened you may feel or how you want to justify this with "human nature", the fact of the matter is op was unfaithful and untrustworthy towards the person she supposedly loves, and that's a betrayal whether special snowflakes like yourself think so or not

actions have real world consequences faggot
>>
File: 1479700293866.jpg (54 KB, 546x896) Image search: [Google]
1479700293866.jpg
54 KB, 546x896
>>712459564
>>
>>712459564
This
>>712460418
/thread
>>
lol if a guy made this thread you fags wouldnt bat an eye
>>
>>712473671
We'd still call him a faggot for cheating on his bf though
>>
File: 1477276299615.jpg (85 KB, 606x539) Image search: [Google]
1477276299615.jpg
85 KB, 606x539
>>712464157
Maximus KEK
>>
>>712473671
Cheating is cheating, male or female, cocksucker or pussy crusher
>>
File: 1478558766066.png (104 KB, 1154x1571) Image search: [Google]
1478558766066.png
104 KB, 1154x1571
I hope you're authentic OP

Let me tell you something.
You fucked up your whole life.
He deserves so much better than what you just did to him.
You let a man you didn't love have you because you aren't in love.
You are the reason that men are bitter and angry.
You are the reason that the family unit is falling apart
You are the root of all that is wrong with your life.

He deserves better than you.
He expected more from you.

You can't do much.
Push it down inside.
Any guy who finds out won't want you.
Never tell him.
It's going to eat you from the inside out.
You could stay, watch your misery slowly eat you before it consumes him too.
You could leave and spare him the pain of knowing what you did.
If you are lucky he might say hi to you at the park someday while he's with his kids and his loving, faithful wife.
Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 19

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.