Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Was Sandy Hook fake? If so then why did they make a fake story

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 23
File: sandy.jpg (177 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sandy.jpg
177 KB, 1920x1080
Was Sandy Hook fake?
If so then why did they make a fake story about something like that?
>>
didn't all the victims families receive a free home or something like that a year before the shooting? I remember reading it somewhere, its some spooky shit
>>
>>712215173
Of course it was fake. You probably think the holocaust happened too.
>>
>>712215303
all the families were new to the area, but i still dont know why they would fake a story like that
>>
sandy hook is what happens when autism speaks
>>
Sandy hook wasn't fake you piece of shit
>>
>>712215173
To ban all the guns. Which they didn't. They are somehow capable of pulling off a hoax about the most terrible shooting in the history of the fucking world, and yet they are incapable of getting the sweeping legislation they were looking to enact passed.

Oh, and Hillary can't hide her fucking emails. I totally believe you, Alex Jones. 100000000%
>>
isn't it funny that hardly no one brings this up anymore? and how Adam hadn't seen his brother for years yet he still had his ID on him at the shooting. It just doesn't add up
>>
Sandy hook was fake . Read the forensic reports. Shooters DNA wasn't found ...someone else's was.
>>
DUDE AUTISM LMAO
>>
>>712215648
For what purpose? Why did they fake it? What did they actually gain?
>>
>>712215502
You should die
>>
File: 1478025970950.jpg (18 KB, 345x345) Image search: [Google]
1478025970950.jpg
18 KB, 345x345
>>712215648
>>712215637
>>712215420
>>712215303
Fucking hell, this is some spooky shit.
Who is behind this? Who benefited from the shootings? What amount of manpower could have brought this plan to fruition?

Just know this, a society without guns is much harder to take over than a society without guns.
>>
>>712215902
I have not a clue . We may never know. All we can know is what the reports say. What the facts tell us.
>>
>>712215902
to get rid of our second amendment. which failed completely.
>>
>>712216122
So you're telling me that the government is powerful enough to fake the murders of 30 odd elementary school students and make sure NO ONE talks, but they are simultaneously too cucked to pass legislation through a body they themselves control in the first place? How is that possible?
>>
File: 1370182703fe13e5_l.jpg (42 KB, 449x213) Image search: [Google]
1370182703fe13e5_l.jpg
42 KB, 449x213
>>712216407
He never said that it was the government.
>>
>>712215173
Oh, such a sweet young autist. You may not know it , but you're at a crossroads. You can look at this shit two ways:
As a rational adult whose only attention for such things is to see how scary the country trump tards and mystics have absolutely no burden of fact.
Or, a certifiably retarded alex jones believer of whatever fantasy, free to be manipulated in any which way, while being told all along that you're the special person, and all of the brightest minds in the world who are mocking this shit must be some kind of sheeple.
>>
>>712216032
>Who is behind this?
No one.
> Who benefited from the shootings?
No one.
> What amount of manpower could have brought this plan to fruition?
More than they have.
>>
>>712216543
And what did the Rothschilds want exactly? How did they benefit?
>>
>>712215902

to ban guns. many other countries have had them banned because of gruesome shootings.

Once you get rid of the right to bear arms, they will control us completely.
>>
>>712216032
"a society without guns is much harder to take over than a society without guns."
ok retard
>>
>>712215173
Yes, Sandy Hook was fake. and right next door to a masonic lodge. fortunately for them they destroyed the evidence and changed the state laws so they never have to prove anything.

and if you question them? "HOW DARE YOU!" they just use shame as a tactic. this is how it works.

people say "no that is not how it works!"

but that IS how it works. because any time there is a conspiracy then they shame you when you question. because it DOES work. see? so if there is a conspiracy, make sure to shame people. because that WORKS.

that's how it is. deal with it.
>>
>>712216740
And yet they failed. How? Did the Republicans throw a wrench in Obama's plans?
>>
>>712216776
I will add that the reason for fake deaths at mass shootings is that actors don't ask real questions.
>>
>>712215902
Primary goal is to get rid of guns and ammunition.

Secondary goal is to create a police state to control people while giving them a false sense of security.
>>
>>712216740
>they will control us completely.
So, like, England is controlled completely by their government? Most european countries? In what capacity? How is their lifestyle drastically different than ours?
>>
>>712216979
>Primary goal is to get rid of guns and ammunition.

And again, it failed. How is it that the government has the power to pull something like this off without a hitch, and yet lacks the power to pass legislation through a body which they themselves control?
>>
>>712216032
implying someone needs to take over this society explicitly when there's the mass media(including internet charlatans) who have won supreme court cases to protect their right to dishonesty(fox news) which can inundate pliable folks with nonsense tailored to play upon fears and undeveloped critical thinking skills into total implicit control. Sounds like a conspiracy itself, eh?
>>
>>712215173
I don't know OP, but what I do know is I worked the register at a suprmarket one town over and a few customers stopped bringing their kids after the shooting, some stopped coming all together.
>>
>>712217113
A)who said it was the gov?
2)it could have been just for the fear factor and used to subliminally instil that fear so people won't fight the invasion and destruction of our rights without a fight in the name of security and "thinking of the children
>>
>>712217331
It was the vegan farmer's market lobby.
>>
>>712216762
>>712216032
Funny how the people with the most guns are the easiest to control. Appeal to fear. Misrepresent everything. Establish echo chambers and cognitive dissonance. Implicit control. Do you think the Brittish Empire was controlled explicitly by force? I forget the quote, but that was about the time that explicit control went out of fashion, replaced by implicit control, which is much more efficient.
>>
>>712217441
Okay. It was the Rothshild family or the lizard people or whoever else Alex Jones thinks is pulling the strings behind everything. Why did they fail? If they wield the nigh infinite amount of power that you people think they do, why do they continue to fail? How can they be so competent and yet also so incompetent?
>>
>>712215948
I second this...
>>
Sandy Hook was fake as fuck, just like World War 2.
>>
>>712215637
this is very easily explained. When police make an arrest based on evidence collected from shady sources (an undercover cop, a paid informant etc.) they'll pretend to have gotten it somewhere else so as not to risk loosing their source. Don't know what it was here though. They did it during 9/11 too, to identify the bombers without giving away their sources.
>>
Maybe it happened because our reptilian overlords need some fresh food?
>>
>>712216032
>society without guns is much harder to take over than a society without guns.
care to explain what the fuck you meant there buddy?
>>
File: IMG_1346.jpg (114 KB, 919x870) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1346.jpg
114 KB, 919x870
>>712217713
Very tricky how they buried all the empty machine gun shells during the 40's that keep setting off my fucking metal detector when I'm looking for Hammer coins.
>>
>>712216983

its always about the future. people always think of present and the near future without realizing that maybe one day you will need guns to protect yourself for some reason. It could be 100 years from now but you better have that right or else your fucked.

the first thing authoritarian governments do is ban guns. britain and other european countries might not be that bad now but one day it could be way fucking worse.

>history repeats itself. learn from it.

no one ever follows that teaching..
>>
>>712217697
But then who would call you out on all of your retarded bullshit?
>>
>>712217642
They didn't fail, they took a foot instead of an inch. They have been inching toward that goal for at least 8 years. Maybe they want to speed things up a bit.
>>
>>712217973
Gear down big rig. Autistic roody poo
>>
>>712217967
So is the implication here that the illuminati is just playing the long con? Great Britain will one day be North Korea, but they're biding their time and waiting for it all to fall into place? Who is overseeing this generations spanning venture? Why doesn't it function the way EVERY AUTHORITARIAN SOCIETY IN HISTORY has functioned, with a hard and fast revolution?
>>
>>712215173
guns don't kill people, people kill people and they always will find a way to to it.

>meh but guns let them kill more people...

yeah and bombs can kill even more than guns and its even easier to get a hold of bomb components than guns

but if you want to outlaw guns so only outlaws have guns then planted stories like this convince weak-minded morons that your ineffectual point might actually have some credence.
>>
>>712216594
>>712216663
see >>712216740

The Rothschilds have upwards of $500 Trillion in net worth, and let us not fool ourselves--they are (most likely) in collusion with each other as you don't get power by splitting apart (ex. Waltons).

They maintain their power over whole nations by causing internal strife. They want power, friendo. >>712216663

>>712216762
Nice ad hominem, friendo.

>>712217171
>not using le meme arrows
In all seriousness, Faux News is just another outlet for fear-mongering. Ask yourself, who benefits from fear mongering?

>>712217871
Please see image.
>>
>>712218287
>its even easier to get a hold of bomb components than guns

And yet a lot more difficult to assemble effectively. See Columbine.
>>
>>712217642
1)who cares what Jones says when you can read it right from the forensic reports?
2) who said it didn't work see>>712217331
>>
>>712215173
It was a government false flag. Obama wanted to push gun control
http://icpchad.blogspot.com/2013/12/why-i-think-sandyhook-is-fraud.html
>>
>>712216776
Not only shame. There was a video I saw of a guy who went around questioning people and trying to look into the school while it was closed down and he said he had been told by various people to avoid the school and a guy he interviewed who had changed his story a couple times said some government guys told him that he'd better not say anything to anybody about what happened after the news coverage of him. If you look into this shit, a lot of stuff doesn't add up. The date of the girl who died's Facebook RIP page was made a day before she died, the police radio which said they had 3 shooters, the guy who got interviewed who said the cops put the first suspect into the front seat of a police car and he thought that was strange, the weapons used changed 5-6 times, the children who posed with Obama had a girl in it who was supposed to be dead, and the dad of the main dead kid laughing to someone and then forcing himself to cry before he got on camera for his sob story (he didn't know news cameras roll constantly). It's shady as fuck. It was definitely fake.
>>
>>712218428
>2) who said it didn't work see>>712217331
So the goal was to keep kids out of supermarkets? Okie doke.
>>
>>712217113
>And again, it failed.
It didn't fail.

The "shooting" (whether it was real or staged) helped push the "guns are bad no matter what" mentality.

One mass shooting isn't going to result in a countrywide ban of firearms. But several of them can get the ball rolling for states (and the feds) to pass legislation to severely restrict and ultimately ban certain types of firearms.

That's what it'll take to get rid of the 2A in this country. Just keep chipping away and narrowing the list of approved firearms. Also make it a pain in the ass to get ammunition.

Speaking of that, look at what the voters approved recently in California:
http://smartgunlaws.org/ammunition-regulation-in-california/

Add in a few more mass shootings, and after enough time, the 2A will be whittled down to flintlock pistols and rifles.

>Keep your powder dry!
>>
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls
>>
>>712218542
>The date of the girl who died's Facebook RIP page was made a day before she died

No, this is the result of people not understanding how fucking search engine indexing works.
>>
>>712218253
Because those don't tend to last long term . And we are talking very long term like it happens so slow and each generation is brought up to believe it's normal so eventually you get you authoritarian gov without a fight or a potential revolution
>>
>>712218693
I want to fuck the evil right out of her with my holy baby gravy hose.
>>
>>712218693
Fuck off with your forced meme and may your penis shrivel up in your sleep if you continue to post this 2012 garbage. Wasn't funny then, still is not funny now.
>>
>>712218767
No, it was on the Facebook page. The actual page said it was started a day before she died. People started to notice and started asking why that was, so they deleted it. It can't be found online now. Only pictures are available from what people got before they wiped it off the web.
>>
>>712218639
No it was to Instill fear. Not bringing your kids to the store is an example of that fear but it takes many forms
>>
>>712219156
>The actual page said it was started a day before she died.

Gonna need some proof on that.
>>
>>712219222
Might take me a minute. I haven't looked this shit up in years.
>>
>>712215303
No. The real estate system for Newtown show a bunch of zero sale prices, and conspiratards have decided that meant secret free houses.
>>
>>712219156
I read on Bigfoot's livejournal that that is incorrect. I'd prove it but he deleted the page, so you'll have to take my word for it.
>>
>>712215173
The shit never ends.
>>
Live somewhat close to there
Gf at the time her father was one of the paramedics to show up right after shit went down

Now wether or not it was liberal agenda trying to scare the people to take our gunz is another thing

But the shooting itself most definitely happened
>>
Columbine: School still standing
Nickel Mines: School still standing
Va Tech shooting: School still standing
NIU shooting: School still standing
Oikos University shooting: School still standing
EVERY other school shooting in the last 15 years: School still standing
The one Exception? YEP... Coincidence no doubt
>>
>>712218339
How many layers of tinfoil in your hat?
>>
File: 1306627767319.jpg (90 KB, 500x464) Image search: [Google]
1306627767319.jpg
90 KB, 500x464
>>712218693
>ten-year-old girl
>gonna creep into my room at night

I ain't pasting no shit. This is exactly what I want.
>>
>>712219432
So zero isn't free?
>>
>>712220264
Zero would be free if it were accurate.
>>
>>712220233
I don't use tinfoil on my hat, silly.
I use it to cover my anus.
>>
>>712220264
Question, if the all powerful Lizard people that carried this whole shindig out gave out all these free houses, why didn't they think to cover that part up?
>>
>>712220060
Why'd they knock it down? Afraid people would realize there were no ghosts?
>>
>>712215502
Pretty much. And it's simultaneously a deep secret and also completely obvious. Gotta love the conspiratard mind. Only low-IQ people fall for this shit.
>>
>>712220233
>Be you
>Reply to facts with insults
Also
1)Tin foil amplifies the waves
B) kill yourself
>>
Question: Instead of going through all the trouble of making up pretend elementary school students who don't exist and paying hundreds of actors to live in pretend houses and shit (who will never ever talk for the rest of their lives, I guess on penalty of death) so as to create the illusion of a school shooting, wouldn't it be INFINITELY FUCKING EASIER to just shoot up an elementary school?
>>
If it was staged all i want to know is did any children actually die? If so whats the point of using crisis actors? Wouldnt you have some legitimatly upset family members? If not, than why wouldnt any of the hospitals, emts, or any general health worker in that area not express any concern over the fact that they never saw any injured children? You would have to implement an awful lot of doctors and nurses police firefighters coroners etc into your conspiracy.. Doesnt make a lot of sense
>>
>>712220587
So instead of people banding together and breaking with them I. A very bloody way they divide the people between those that don't believe and those that do so we keep at each other throat and not theirs. Same thing about 9/11. If you do something on this level there will be mistakes so you make sure either mistakes are are covered and best as possible then use the media to divide the pros. Meanwhile you get away Scott free
>>
It was a false flag/hoax to take away gun rights, especially the ar15/less rounds in mags. The ar15 wasn't even used in the "shooting", it was in Lanza's car.
>>
>>712221182
Every person that does not regularly read info wars is a paid actor and or reptilian humanoid. Idiot.
>>
Sandy hook was super funny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t=175s
>>
>>712221219
Dude slow down and think about what youre gonna say first
>>
>>712221182
There was no such thing as "crisis actors" until conspiratards invented the term.
>>
>>712221219
>don't believe and those that do so we keep at each other throat and not theirs.

No one is at your throat. None of us actually believe you. If you are at OUR throats instead of "theirs", I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>712221461
Well i know that but im trying to get these fucktards to acknowledge it
>>
>>712221431 im on my phone . Hopefully people will get the gist of what I said
>>
bungholio sandy hook
>>
>>712221701
The jist i got didnt answer my question
>>
>>712221511
And that's why they will win. Many people don't believe the OS. Many do. And as long as we are arguing they are safe. It's a brilliant strategy really
>>
>>712221239
>The ar15 wasn't even used in the "shooting"

Why not? If the shooting didn't happen (as seems to be the opinion of many in the thread) why not just say he ONLY used the AR-15, considering that is the weapon you're looking to ban? It's a fiction anyway, right?

Conversely, if the shooting DID happen but it was still a conspiracy, why didn't he actually use the AR-15?

Why do you cucks not realize how inane this all is?
>>
>>712221935
No one is arguing outside of 4chan.
>>
>>712221560
They won't. They can't. They don't process information like normal people do. Best thing is to just slap them around and laugh at them.
>>
>>712215173
Jesus Christ, could that little shit possibly look like any more of a mongoloid?" No fucking wonder everyone hated him.
>>
>>712222018
There's a vocal "Sandy Hook Was A Hoax" movement, but it's composed of mostly drug addicts and Christians.
>>
>>712215173
Was Adam Lanza an actor too, or did he really die? If the parents are all actors, it seems to suggest that no children actually died, so what the fuck happened to Lanza? Was he a real person? Did they hire his family to make him a sacrificial lamb?

NONE OF THIS MAKES SENSE
>>
File: 1478406679125.jpg (20 KB, 621x613) Image search: [Google]
1478406679125.jpg
20 KB, 621x613
Thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOizUIdRIpA
>>
>>712221973
When the police searched Lanza's car after the shooting, the ar15 was in the trunk.
>>
>>712221935
Okay, another question. So these long con folks slowly chipping away at our rights and stuff. Are they responsible for ALL the shootings, or just this one? If the whole purpose of this exercise was to instill a general sense of fear in the cultural zeitgeist, why not just fucking wait for a real shooting to happen? Do real shootings not happen?
>>
>>712222451
Why? If it was staged, why did that happen?
>>
>>712221850
The gist is this . Say I wanted to commit a false flag and not get caught and I have many resources to do it. If I do it then show it on allthe MSm . Then I release the forensics that show it was fake. Now I know the msm won't cover it ,they are in my pocket. But there will be ssome people that actually read that report. They will share it . They will try to tell more people. Now we have to competing views . Now most people are retarded and will believe what the msm tells them . Those masses will marginalize those that try to get the truth out . That is the key to winning
>>
>>712215173
No this was very real i went to my friends sisters funeral. She was one of the adults killed there. Ask him if it was fake. Shit happened 10 minutes away from me.
>>
File: 1249579631187.gif (118 KB, 510x419) Image search: [Google]
1249579631187.gif
118 KB, 510x419
>>712221239
>The ar15 wasn't even used in the "shooting", it was in Lanza's car.
That was a Saiga in the trunk. He used an AR in the school. Jesus christ, if you're going to post at least know your facts
>>
>>712222985
You are an actor. CTR. Lizard people.
>>
>>712215502
Yeah. Remember how obama only has 30 days left to round us up into FEMA camps and genocide us for... some reason?

Conspiracy theorists are the fucking worst. They think the government is some giant, well oiled machine, with every person in it acting like a perfect pawn to the people above them. I've worked for the government, they can barely do the things their supposed to be doing, let alone orchestrate enormous, expensive and pointless conspiracy's as well.

That said bush did 911.
>>
>>712222692
I don't pretend to know their motives . I am just giving my opinion and the few facts we have. Maybe the weren't happening fast enough or the wrong people were getting killed or not enough were dying per shooting. Kill a bunch of high school kids or random adults and no big deal. Kill 20+kids and that will stick in a persons mind
>>
File: 1466731428141.jpg (62 KB, 600x663) Image search: [Google]
1466731428141.jpg
62 KB, 600x663
>>712223412
>Conspiracy theorists are the fucking worst.
>That said bush did 911.
>>
>>712222916
Okay, so their goal was to stage a thing that could easily have happened, and frequently does happen, anyway, all so they can sew fear into the minds of people so that in the future they can take over or something. Also they wanted to get the AR-15 banned, which didn't happen. So basically their goal was to do nothing at all. Literally fucking nothing. They set up a system with a fuck-ton of moving parts that could all easily fail (many of which did, but apparently that was by design too) all so they could do. Nothing. At. All.

After reading ever post in this thread, that is all I've been able to gather.
>>
>>712222754
Bc everyone thinks that an ar15 was used in the shooting, but it wasn't. The govt wants to make guns like the ar15 bad and that they should be banned.
>>
File: 1400215657029.gif (959 KB, 448x352) Image search: [Google]
1400215657029.gif
959 KB, 448x352
>>712223604
>>
>>712215173
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in you
>>
>>712223412
Lol very true. plus people are awful at keeping secrets. Just look how much shit gets leaked. If conspiracies were real youd already have snowdenesque fags spilling the beans.
>>
>>712223730
Okay, I'm honestly confused as to where you stand. Do you think it was a conspiracy or not?
>>
>>712223665
If their only goal was to instil fear then they did it. But again maybe they have some motive or plans I can't see. And they may have . They are taking the long long con. Also I'm not the one taking about guns . I think their plans goes way beyond that
>>
>>712223801
>Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning!

If I only looked at the word warning, how would I know that I need to keep reading even if all I read was the word warning?
>>
>>712223730
Thats retarded. If the government is sophiscated enough to pull that off, then they must be extremely intelogent yet you think they aren dumb enough not to know republicans wouldnt budge on gun control?

You need to to think logically. You already disprove your point in government conspiracy.
>>
>>712224025
Are there real mass shootings, or are "they" responsible for all of them?
>>
>>712223849
And when something is leaked the people who actually read and learn are called names and marginalized. Just like I said above. It's a brilliant plan
>>
>>712223877
Yes. The point of these "shootings" is to make guns look bad, especially the ar15 or any big black scary guns. Then most people will want restrictions and/or bans all together.
>>
File: large.jpg (35 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
35 KB, 500x333
>>712218339
>The Rothschilds have upwards of $500 Trillion in net worth
>>
>>712224216
O I am sure there are some non false flag shootings. Like I said people are retarded. But in order to make a real impact the shooting has to stand out .like sandy hook. You also have to look for the things that will divide the opinions on the shootings. When I read the forensics report I k ew what it was and I k ew they would never be caught. Same with 9/11
>>
>but i still dont know why they would fake a story like that

1. Accumulate massive amounts of weapons manufacturer equities
2. Create a media narrative around "gun control" you know will never succeed because muh liberties
3. Set off an event that would make "gun control" seem plausible/imminent
4. Public buys out gun stores in waves across the country
5. You can sell your stocks now for massive profit, or ->

6. After wave of "gun grabbing" fears have waned, stir the pot in some 3rd world country
7. Sell them the weapons you are no longer selling domestically
8. Repeat until there's not enough brown people to buy weapons or public gets tired of foreign issues, then GOTO 2:

You want to talk about fucking reliable profits? You don't even have to be a politician to accomplish the above, but it sure would help. All it really takes is $$
>>
>>712224173
>Intelogent
That's why these false flags happen. So that the govt can slowly take away gun rights, since they can't just ban the 2nd amendment,otherwise a lot of shit would go down. And Republicans obviously don't want these restrictions but they get outnumbered.
>>
>>712222916
None of that addressed my question.. Im sure everything you just said makes perfect sense in your mind but i dont think even your fellow conspiritards are with you on that one
>>
I always think the simplest answer is the most correct. Not elaborate plans. The simpleest answer is an autist had a nervous breakdown.

Instead of taking guns away we can simply euthanize autists, and niggers for good measure. Sadly if autists were euthanized the amount of posts on /b/ will drop sharply.
>>
>>712224286
Okay, let's give this two seconds of thought.

If they staged the shooting for the express purpose of getting the AR-15 banned, why was the AR-15 not used in the shooting? Having him kill a scary amount of people with normal guns does the exact opposite of what they intended. And if it is a hoax, they are not bound to reality. They are making up the story. If the story is made up, why not make it so he killed all the kids ONLY using the scary gun they are trying to ban?
>>
>>712215173
it was fake. Dems trying to push gun control but they couldn't even do it because they didn't have the house and senate and republicans don't get scared when people die and shit on the constitution.
>>
>>712224709
For you retards

Divide and conquer

If the people are fighting themselves they won't come after you
>>
>>712224816
How fucking powerful do you think the Democratic Party is? Hillary couldn't cover up her goddamn emails, but you honestly believe that they can pull off something like this without the Republicans finding out? And if there is all this evidence laying around, why aren't the Republicans using it to their advantage? Proving that Obama was behind Sandy Hook would LITERALLY DESTROY THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY FOR FUCKING EVER
>>
>>712224982
Did children actually die that day or not?
>>
>>712216080
This is the corporate liberal media telling you what's happening. This was fake af an attempt to take our guns again
>>
>>712224982
The vast, vast, VAST majority of people both conservative and liberal are not fighting over whether or not Sandy Hook was a conspiracy.
>>
>>712225079
President, doj, fbi, and cia colluding can accomplish this easy, and we have clearly seen the collude before only because wikileaks told us they did it. Do you really trust these people to do the right thing? This is how many years after the president and the entire media lied about iraq having nuclear weapons so the people would support a war? WAKE UP SHEEPLE hue
>>
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your dre
>>
>>712225291
So were the Republicans in on it or not?
>>
>>712224761
I just looked up what gun was in the trunk. It was actually a shotgun. I was just going off the top of my head. However Conn. passed a law that restricts mags to 10 rounds each.
>>
>>712224672
there is literally no way the government is that sophisticated. At all. How would they fake this? the goverment cant plan big picture at all. Look at Iraq. If they were so smart how did they not predict it would be a clusterfuck. That seems easier to know then planning a false flag attack amonst the general public.

I have enough evidence to prove that the government puts hemmorhoid inducing chemicals in all toilet paper to prop up the preparation h business
>>
>>712225406
Okay, that's better.
>>
>>712225400
probably not honestly. Republicans and democrats have been extremely divided after 2010. They haven't worked together once to pass a bill since the democrats got kicked out of congress after the dems and obama rammed obamacare though.
>>
>>712218822
So every generation just believes that the system they live in is correct and carry on happily without trying to bring about revolution?

A stable society then? Without widespread discontent or unhappiness? What do you want man?
>>
>>712225477
lol paying a bunch of people off and staging a false flag, which they did very poorly and it left a million questions in everyones mind. They aren't sophisticated, it was obvious it was a false flag to anyone who research it. There is a reason newtown isn't brought up very often even by the democrats. It was botched as shit.
>>
>>712225291
Dude seriously get your head out of your ass and stop treating youtube like a credible news source.. The people were not behind the war.. Sure some people were but most people saw it as pointless
>>
>>712225477
The clusterfuck is on purpose. They knew exactly what they were doing and have complete control over everything, but simultaneously not enough power to ban the guns just yet. But that's on purpose too. In fact, any time it looks like there is a hole in the conspiracy theory, it's just part of the plan.
>>
>>712225747
Im gonna keep asking this till someone answers me.. Did children actually die that day or not
>>
>>712225783
when exactly did I mention youtube? Also you are wrong, most of the USA supported the Iraq war we invaded. This was because we were shocked from 9/11 and the media and bush claim iraq had nuclear warheads and was going to nuke us too.
>>
>>712225563
Okay, that is what I'm saying though. If the Republicans were not in on this, and they are the enemies of the Democrats, and there is so much evidence laying around that it is obvious to fucking 4chan that this was a conspiracy, why are the Republicans not using that evidence to destroy the Democrats? Because again, this would not only be enough to give them an edge in the next election season, this would DESTROY THE PARTY ENTIRELY.
>>
>>712225477
Most people in this country are sheep who believe everything on TV. Look at pic related, supposedly one of the fathers who's child was just killed that day. And yet he's laughing right before a TV interview.
>>
>>712225888
Depends on what point you are attempting to justify at any given moment.
>>
>>712225888
google it and read the articles and form your own conclusion.
>>
>>712225094
Good question . One I can't answer.
I would assume yes they did die just not at the hands of who they say
>>712225184
And the ones who try to tell the truth are silenced through name calling and ridicule. You can seriously find the forensics reports online that show no DNA from Adam was present on the guns or casings .you are the reason they will win
>>
>>712215173
Yes anon, it was fake. The Illuminati and Freemasons invented the story with help from the CIA to try to take your guns away to help the aliens at Area 51 invade the world with minimal resistance.

Are you happy now?
>>
File: pointing_at_the_shithawks.jpg (28 KB, 599x346) Image search: [Google]
pointing_at_the_shithawks.jpg
28 KB, 599x346
>>712215173
OP this is not the place to ask about this. All you will get is replies from libtard asswipes. As with anything, do the research and you'll find your answer
>>
>>712226037
So I take it all the reporters were in on it too? And I take it also that you've studied the grieving process well enough to know that his reaction is impossible to find in a grieving parent who is likely in shock. And I also take it that you've studied acting technique well enough to realize that he's utilizing a common acting technique like all the conspiracy people say he is (spoilers: he's not)
>>
>>712225988
You didnt have to.. They didnt dude these are simple facts you can look up.. By January 2003 34% of americans were in favor of the war
>>
>>712224639

winnar
>>
>>712225998
congress has no power other than to pass bills, which the president can veto. That is all they do. They don't do investigations. The FBI does investigations and the DOJ grants access to the federal courts, and at that point there could be a procecussion. If the FBI and DOJ are colluding they can do anything. The DOJ is appointed by the president so they will always work together. FBI and CIA are external entities but not immune to colluding for a quid pro quo
>>
Shills fuck yourself. There's been insane amounts of source none opinion information put out there. Look up Wolf Gang. This event literally was staged, and then the stage was demolished so that only the story exists. If you can't wrap your head around that you're simply a shill.
>>
>>712226059
>You can seriously find the forensics reports online

Why? If it is a conspiracy, why is that so readily available. And what exactly are you implying? That Lanza didn't kill anyone? Then who was Lanza? Whose dna DID they find? Some agent's? Why did he die? Why not just pin it on him instead of Lanza in the first place?
>>
>>712226057
Already did.. Im interested on hearing an answer from you guys.. Cause this kinda is the foundation of your conspiracy
>>
>>712226059
If the children died why use crisis actors?
>>
>>712226226
The reporters just do their job. If you watch the full video he literally goes into character right before the interview begins.I don't know about you but I wouldn't be laughing and smiling on the day of a loved one dying.
>>
>>712226241
wrong
http://www.gallup.com/poll/8038/seventytwo-percent-americans-support-war-against-iraq.aspx
>>
>>712225578
You could say that
And what do I want? Nothing really I like my life
>>
>>712226377
No after what I have read and seen I don't think anyone died
>>
>>712226037
Per a recent MRC/YouGov poll conducted on November 9 and 10, 69% of voters don't believe the news media are honest and truthful.

I don't know if "Most" is the best word...but "Too many" definitely still applies.
>>
>>712226317
>congress has no power other than to pass bills, which the president can veto

They can't go to the media and say they think Obama is behind this? Oh right, MSM is in Obama's pocket right? They can't go to InfoWars or any other organization that is convinced it's a hoax?

Also, since they now have both houses of Congress as well as the Presidency, I take it they'll likely be opening this all up, right? If not...Well, why the fuck not?
>>
>>712226425
I never said the did use actors. I admit what I don't know. For all I know no kids died. For all I know 20+ did. But I know no DNA for m Adam was found but there was DNA from someone recovered
>>
>>712226461
>The reporters just do their job

What is their job? If the man who walked out is clearly an actor putting on a performance, wouldn't reporting on that be part of their job?
>>
>>712226563
So then why didnt any hospitals or doctors or emergency workers come out and say that they never saw any dead or injured children?
>>
>>712226645
Do you really think MSM and republican house and senators would stick there necks out and say these kids didn't really die among all the hysteria?
>>
>>712226317

um.. fucking NO. What the fuck do you think the whole bengazhi thing is? Its a fucking CONGRESSIONAL HEARING, AKA, an investigation made by members of congress. Yeah, remember when clinton had to testify (the famous "What does it matter now" moment)

God, I don't understand why people like you who have no clue what the fuck they are talking about state shit they pulled out of their ass that they think kind of resembles the truth and state it as fact.
>>
>>712226760
because how sensitive the issue is.
>>
>>712226714
No. It's not like they have to tell them, "Hey this guy/girls an actor." At least for the cameramen and reporters on TV.. Idk if reporters truely know or not. I'm thinking no on this one.
>>
>>712226801
I would fucking well hope so. What hysteria are you referring to exactly? If there was solid evidence that this was a hoax, and credible, reputable Congressmen and reporters are saying this is something we need to seriously consider, the public reaction would be much different.
>>
>>712226678
Wow you are very selective about what you know.. And even of you didnt mention crisis actors it is a part of the conspiracy.. So if you cant give me a strait answer on that then the conspiracy has no foundation and you just choose to believe it
>>
>>712215173

Alex Jones, I didn't know you were on /b/.

>faggot OP
>>
File: IMG_4153.jpg (76 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4153.jpg
76 KB, 500x333
Cringe thread, the thread
>>
>>712226858
Thats the best you can come up with?
>>
>>712226847
what does the congressional hearing really do? Last time I checked you could sit there and lie to them and nothing actually happens. Pretty sure they can't indite anyone or really do anything meaningful other than waste peoples times or try and get them to admit to breaking the law.
>>
>>712227004
> Idk if reporters truely know or not.

So cheeto stained NEETs on 4chan are sharp enough to realize that man comes off like an actor, but it was completely lost on a bunch of ivy league educated, well respected professional journalists.
>>
>>712226760
Um the deceased were pronounced dead o. The scene and thre were no injuries this is a major breach of Protocol that only a Dr can make that pronouncement. Just another question the the long line of questions
>>
>>712216566
Actually as an adult you can look at anything anyway you want. Its pathetic that you can only see 2 scenarios in this.
>>
>>712227166
This. Also checkd.
>>
>>712227184
Do you want to be a regular working Joe and go on tv and defy the president media and the effective narrative and say these children were not killed? No, you wouldn't dream of it. No one wants to be a martyr over this.
>>
>>712227186
>Last time I checked you could sit there and lie to them and nothing actually happens.

When was the last time you checked? Gonna need some citations.
>>
>>712227166
dubs don't lie
>>
>>712227351
Hillary lied to the congress for how long, 8 or 10 hours, was proven to be lying to them and what happened? NOTHING! She ran for president right after and almost won. Woo lad.
>>
>>712215173
Solid cringe bread OP
>>
>>712227261
What are you even talking about? Do you know? If someone dies anywhere but a hospital the coroner pronounces them dead
>>
>>712227350
>Do you want to be a regular working Joe and go on tv and defy the president media and the effective narrative and say these children were not killed?

If I had solid evidence that they were not, then yes. I would very much want that. In fact, I would probably want to leverage that information into a fucking book deal and earn a fuckload of money as the guy that literally exposed the NWO.
>>
>>712227446
>Hillary lied to the congress for how long, 8 or 10 hours, was proven to be lying to them and what happened?

Gonna need some citations.
>>
>>712215173
Everything is fake
>>
>>712215173
They stole all the kids and sold them into sex slave trade. read the podesta emails and the Eyes Wide Open threads on /pol/

It will all make sense
>>
>>712227453
I remember when /b/ wasn't full of statists who galdly lick the boot back when push was president. People get so afraid to questions the groovy hip nigger president, his favorable are still over 50% after assfucking us for 8 years.
>>
>>712227051
The foundation is the fact no Adam DNA was recovered from. Anygun or bullet casing . Basically that means Adam wasn't there or the guns were plants. You cN never escape that fact and the fact DNA that wasn't Adams was found on the casing and guns. This is science fact that cannot be disputed. You can bury your head you can call names but you can't change those DNA result
>>
>>712227350
Absolutly i would.. Especially if worked in the hospital that was closest to the school and no dead or injured children came to my hospital.. Not everyone is scared of their shadow like you
>>
>>712215439
Yes it was.
>>
>>712217967
>the first thing authoritarian governments do is ban guns
and the first thing an authoritarian leader does is jail their opponent.

Just because all authoritarian governments banned guns does not mean that all countries where guns are banned are authoritarian.

P->Q is not equivalent to Q->P

This is super basic stuff guys
>>
>>712215173
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls
>>
>>712227247
If they know, then they won't say shit about it. And it's so obvious that the dad's an actor.
>>
Here is your answer, friend: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwudDfz1yAk
>>
>>712227560
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpCRL_KVC1k
knock yourself out
>>
>>712227630
How do you know any of that? If it was staged why would they tell you there was no evidence? Seriously dude stop this
>>
>>712227630
>no Adam DNA was recovered from

Why not? Was Lanza a real person? Did he really die? Why not fake it like they faked everything else. Did they not control the crime scene? Seems like a pretty massive oversight, no?
>>
>>712216543
>>712216663
The rotchilds are above the government fyi
>>
>>712227623
but you didn't hear?? He brought unemployment down to 5%!!! Forget that there are over 95,000,000 people not working, that doesn't matter, here's FREE healthcare that you actually have to pay a fuck ton for, and a CELLPHONE!!! Fuck white people amirite??
>>
ANYONE WHO DOUBTS THE HOAX THAT WAS SANDY HOOK NEEDS TO WATCH "LET'S TALK ABOUT SANDY HOOK" OR "IT'S TIME TO TALK ABOUT SANDY HOOK" (can't remember the name exactly) ON YOUTUBE. IT'S IRREFUTABLE.
>>
>>712227806
Then why are they so bad at manipulating it?
>>
>>712215173
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls.............................
>>
>>712218339
Chinese Cultural Revolution, 20-35M killed. All to ban guns. Make sense if it was illegal to give political dissidents guns. However, it was basically illegal to communicate in any way to political dissidents including (and especially) family.

But sure, it's all about your second amendment
>>
>>712227663
No you wouldn't because you are afraid to question the issues right now, you sure as shit wouldn't go on tv and say no children die before all the information came out. Also because you didn't, bullshit. Has about credibility as me saying I could kill a man in self defense and never feel bad or think twice about it. You don't know what you will do until you are put into that position.
>>
>>712227827
>95,000,000 people not working

There are people who are actually this stupid.
>>
>>712222366
He never existed. Look at the very few pictures that even exist of him. Just look at them. Your eyes will do the rest.
>>
>>712227827
lol good one I almost fell for it. Looking forward to my 2000 dollar obamacare tax for not having insurance for a couple months in my mid 20s. Talk about extortion.
>>
>>712227478

>The legal time of death may be a long time after the death actually occurred. Many accident victims are obviously dead at the scene of the accident but are pronounced dead officially on arrival at a hospital because no physician was at the scene.
>>
>>712228052
http://www.dlt.ri.gov/lmi/laus/us/usadj.htm
it's actually closer to 165,000,000

fucking lazy children and retirees
>>
>>712215173
I certainly think there's something off about Sandy Hook, but I couldn't tell you what the end goal is/was. I have some theories, but that's all they are.

The Firehouse Circle Dance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZRa5_DHgl4

Gene Rosen has some funky ass connections.

Adam Lanza supposedly used two pistols, then they found an (infamous) AR-15 in his trunk, then he used the AR-15, then he used all three.

>>712215648
As anon points out. The DNA evidence doesn't match up.

>>712219156
>The Facebook page made the day before the shooting.
I saw this too, before it got deleted.

>>712220060
>They demolished the school.
They also demolished Lanza's house.

And other crazy ass weirdness sounding the case.
>>
>>712228323
>http://www.dlt.ri.gov/lmi/laus/us/usadj.htm
does that include the retired though? I know obama doesn't even consider people who have given up on looking for a job as unemployed. Working hard to work those numbers to push a narrative, just the nasa trying to push global warming to increase funding :)
>>
>>712228052
It's true though, october 2016 94.6 million not working

Source: http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t01.htm

Prove me wrong cuck

>>712228131
fucking bullshit man. First they tell you it will be afordable, then they make it illegal to not have insurance (literally a tax to fucking live) then they start increasing the price to absurd amounts. Fuck that
>>
>>712228441
WOKE AF
>>
>>712228441
What was up with the house next to the "Lanza's"? Wasn't there some weird ass shit going on there as well?
>>
>>712228502
kid.

go to bed.

In a few years they'll teach you this stuff in school. That post wasn't even supposed to be bait and you still fell for it.
>>
>>712228012
What issues am i "afraid to question" right now? Ive questioned all the stupid nonsense youve been saying this whole time
>>
>>712228642
funny how the tax hits 2.5% of total income as soon as obama leave. Hoping trump kills it day one I really don't want to pay fucking 2 grand for no reason. It's terrible for the fed to do that to me after all the taxes I already pay/
>>
>>712228734
What questions do you have about Sandy Hook?
>>
>>712217642
okay stop. you're making it way too hard for me to keep coming up with different mental gymnastics. just agree it was a conspiracy okay?
>>
>>712228441
There was also a video going through his house after the shooting, they showed the mail sitting on the counter and it showed the city as fucking SANDY HOOK

Sandy hook was the name of the school, not the name of the city

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3rBs2_7sBI

At 6:40

Fucking proof some shits going down
>>
>>712228232
>he used greentext so obviously its legit
>>
>>712228905
None.. Because its pretty straightforward what had happened
>>
File: image.png (522 KB, 951x700) Image search: [Google]
image.png
522 KB, 951x700
>>712218693
Nope.
>>
>>712217642
They have enough power to stage a hoax, but they are human so it's not perfect, and pretty fucked up over all, way too many things didn't add up. If things don't add up, it's probably not true, especially when it supports the narrative of the ruling.
>>
>>712217954
obviously plants. they had 60 years do litter fields with remains. you ever do any forensic research on those "authentic" ww2 shells you're digging up?

ill save you the trouble. they're only 20 years old.
>>
>>712228012
>you sure as shit wouldn't go on tv and say no children die before all the information came out.

He was talking about hospital workers who would have been able to see with their own eyes that no children were admitted. What more proof would you require?

>You don't know what you will do until you are put into that position.
So why does that work to refute his position but not yours? You are saying unilaterally that no one would dare defy Obama and false narrative, but in the same breath you are saying that we have no way of knowing how anyone would act unless we've been in the situation ourselves.

Logic doesn't seem to be your strong suit, which, truth be told, is probably the reason you buy into conspiracy theories.
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 345x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 345x1280
>>712218693
>>
>>712228691
I'm 25 and make an 82k salary my dude. I have a STEM degree from a state university. Pls stop with the your a kid and not smart ad hominem.
>>
>>712229120
So then they aren't powerful enough to stage a hoax... K.
>>
>>712229265
shut up bitch. grownups are talking.
>>
>>712229199
>He was talking about hospital workers who would have been able to see with their own eyes that no children were admitted. What more proof would you require?
Well you could go on tv and say this and have them tell you they were taken to a different hospital and make you look like a heartless asshole who doesn't care about dead children. Are MSM is bought and paid for and has CIA reporters and commentators. Operation mockingbird, read up.
>>
>>712229265
not an argument, try again.
>>
>>712229234
I'm 19 and make 4.5 million salary, my dude. I have a STEM degree from an Ivy League school, which I was admitted to early on account of I'm a genius who can make shit up on the Internet.
>>
>>712215439
A LACK OF INTELLIGENT DISCUSSION IS WHY CONSPIRACY THEORIES ARE
>jfk was killed by govt
>hurr dburr lol ur retarded
>no, actually, there are even books and papers written about it. do you want a short list to look at?
>no lol not a stupid fuckin nut lol
>>
>>712226461
Trauma therapist here. 6 years in the field.

You're an idiot. His reaction is not at all uncommon.
>>
>>712223412
This. Also worked for the government for awhile. Bare minimum organizational skills. It was a fucking shit show 80% of the time.
>>
>>712229022
So you are afraid to question it, because you have only read the straight and narrow narrative from the lying (proven) media.
>>
>>712229480
but you are a kid.
and you aren't smart.
sorry, facts are just facts bro
>>
>>712229480
must hurt to be you right now. Tell your mom I said hi if she isn't in bed yet.
>>
>>712229570
jet fuel cant melt steel beams
>>
>>712229386
Call the hospital they were taken to and ask around.

>Are MSM is bought and paid for and has CIA reporters and commentators.

Yeah, yeah. The cry of the conspiracycuck. If something doesn't add up, it's clearly just another layer of the conspiracy. There's no way you're just wrong about something, right?
>>
>>712215173
adam lanza was a fucking hero.
>>
>>712229639
My mother died in her sleep last night because of my failure to reply to a cursed thread, thank you.
>>
>>712219156
The "explanation" for that is they created an unrelated page, then renamed it after the event.
>>
>>712229505
So no one should ask questions about extremely important events that don't add up? I forgot corruption has never existed. Oh wait, actually corruption and propaganda has always existed and anyone who has read a history book that wasn't giving to you but government schools know to question every form of authority.
>>
>>712215173
assuming the shadow government wanted a school shooting for their hidden agenda, they may as well just really kill a bunch of kids
far easier, cheaper, and more believable
>>
>>712229704
lol you didn't pay any attention to the election and wikileaks this year did you? If you are afraid to question the status quo that is okay, but you don't have to come into conversation where people do ask questions and beat your dick about your trusting you are of authority.
>>
>>712229858
The Lusitania
>>
>>712229601
I'm 27, and I really could care less about what a conspiracy theorist thinks of my intelligence.
>>
>>712218339
do you have any idea how much 500 trillion dollars is
>>
>>712228670
>The house next to Lanza's
Seems familiar, but it's been some time since I've dig into the case.

Could have been something I considered a red herring at the time. I'll look into it though.

>>712228942
Good find. However Sandy Hook does exist, it's just a tiny little blip of a place outside Newtown.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook,_Connecticut
>>
>>712230019
Couldn't* care less. Nigger.
>>
>>712230019
>really could care less about what a conspiracy theorist thinks of my intelligence.
>posts in a conspiracy thread trying to boast intelligence
>>
>>712230010
>If you are afraid to question the status quo

What the fuck have I been doing in this thread if not "questioning the status quo". You've asserted your position, I've refuted it, and yet you persist. I've questioned the status quo and found it not to be all that questionable.
>>
>>712230064
Will you make a new thread later on after you do some digging? I haven't really been into the case for awhile either but OP has sparked my interest again and I'm going to do some digging myself and would love to spitball with ya about some shit.
>>
>>712230171
>trying to boast intelligence

citation needed*
>>
>>712230190
No never questioned the media you heartily refuted my questions of the media.
>>
>>712230261
Muh citations
>>
>>712229570
Stupid mother fucker i spent roughly 6 years of my life wearing a tinfoil hat and demanding that everybody i know to open their eyes and realize it was all a trick.. I belived everything was a conspiracy.. 911 jfk aurora sandy hook.. You know what i did? I stopped listen to random retards online and i did my own research.. I looked at things from the other side and found out that it makes more sense.. They have a complete story instead of a random assortment of details that dont quite make sense if you think about them a certain way.. Almost every conspiracy is a load of shit.. Except jfk.. There is some legitimately sketchy stuff there
>>
>>712230064
lol I love how you idiots pretend to be smart by digging through "evidence" when in reality you're too gdamned stupid to see the forest through the trees.

If you really wanna do research, look into psychological studies of people who believe in conspiracy theories and gain some insight into your broken mind.
>>
>>712230308
Good post.
>>
>>712230419
>>
>>712230334
I know what it's like to look back on something you used to do and speak ill of it but nothings adds up with sandy hook. I most the conspiracy theories I hear I think are bullshit but sandy hook was sketchy stuff.
>>
>>712230303
Right. Jews or Lizard people or something. Or the CIA.
>>
>>712230595
WAKE UP ANON
>>
>>712230595
an example of a strawman argument, one of the most overused logical fallacies.
>>
>>712230681
So, redpill me on the MSM, and please back it up with verifiable proof.
>>
File: 1426467217270.jpg (43 KB, 600x706) Image search: [Google]
1426467217270.jpg
43 KB, 600x706
>>712230646
CAN'T WAKE UP
>>
>>712230595
To be fair, you literally brought up the CIA connection. Not really a strawman.
>>
>>712230208
Sure would. I've tried in the past to make threads like this but they generally 404 or devolve into "hurr durr u r a moron" trollfests.

>>712230385
Thanks for proving that point there.

And to anyone who thinks shit like this doesn't happen, I ask you...

What is the Business Plot?
What is the Gulf of Tonkin?
What is the Tuskegee Experiment?
What is Agent Orange?
What is the United States House Select Committee on Assassinations?
What is Plum Island?
>>
>>712230791
Anon please =(
>>
There's definitely a lot of weird bullshit surrounding it, like way more than almost any other conspiracy I can think of off the top of my head.
>>
>>712230587
It adds up petfectly fucking fine dude.. Stop listening to random idiots on youtube
>>
>>712230864
You're replying to the wrong person.
>>
>>712230882
I'll be here like usual so I'll see the thread man. Look forward to it
>>
>>712230385
Connecticut state forensics report on the sandy hook shooting
>"Evidence"
God you are the reason they kill people and are never even questioned
>>
>>712230385
>psychological studies

Trusting "facts" put out by Jewneveristies. WAKE UP SHEEP
>>
>>712230785
donna brazile who worked for cnn and became the dnc chair received answers for debates given by cnn twice during the election and shared them with hillary. This was after the had just replaced wasserman schultz for rigging the dnc. This just happened. Now Donna is being replaced already after a few months. It's a blatant today as it has ever been thanks to based wikileaks.
>>
>>712230882
>And to anyone who thinks shit like this doesn't happen, I ask you...

Of course shit happens that people try to cover up. And what usually happens? It gets exposed - because "conspiracies" are almost impossible to keep secret.

That doesn't at all mean that a bunch of fake kids fake dies and an entire fake town was in on it. Agan - logic. Again - forest through the trees.

Look up those psychological profiles and he;p yourself, man. It's not too late.
>>
>>712215173
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls.............................
>>
>>712230943
keep dreaming. There is a reason donald j trump is president right now. Donald went on alex jones show when he started running. Hillary had to blame alex and pepe for lying about her (it was true). Sorry you are on the wrong side of history.
>>
>>712230955
>Connecticut state forensics report on the sandy hook shooting

You keep bringing this up and failing to connect it to anything that resembles a coherent narrative.

>>712231066
Well I guess that settles it. Sandy Hook is a hoax because of that unrelated thing you just said.
>>
>>712230955
Oh really? Connecticut state forensics say no kids were ever killed that day, huh? Guess you're right - it was a hoax!
>>
>>712231238
You're replying to the wrong person.
>>
>>712231254
>redpill me on the MSM, and please back it up with verifiable proof.
I proceed to speak truths about the MSM being corrupt.
>Well I guess that settles it. Sandy Hook is a hoax because of that unrelated thing you just said.
just go to bed kiddo
>>
>>712231187
I seriously hope you're tolling, because I certainly didn't say there are a bunch of fake dead kids.

Oh, and by the way. Do you know what all those things also had in common? The truth came out *LONG* after it happened.
>>
>>712231325
you are correct
>>
>>712231427
Kek. You are drunk eh? Been sober 3 years now. Have one for me plz. =^)
>>
>>712231393
>just go to bed kiddo

You know what, that sounds like a splendid idea. I'm done arguing with lunatics on a hungarian meatpacking forum.
>>
>>712231395
Oh ok - so just an entire list of kids that never existed and a whole town that was in on it or...?
>>
>>712231254
No DNA from Adam
This means Adam wasn't the shooter
This means what we were told was a lie
How far you would like to take it down the rabbit hole after that is up to you but you can't say we aren't being lied to
>>
File: 1476324649271.jpg (97 KB, 955x957) Image search: [Google]
1476324649271.jpg
97 KB, 955x957
>>712231578
>>
>>712231624
>No DNA from Adam

According to who now? You realize that when a suspect or body is positively identified the don't take DNA evidence from them unless there's potential unsolved crimes linked to them, right?

>>712231681
Whatever makes you feel better, nutjob.
>>
>>712231524
yes I am drunk and stoned lol, I am sure enough for both of us. Cheers, 3 years sober is a great accomplishment.
>>
>>712231289
See>>712231624
Stop trying to make shit up . Stick to the facts. I never said no kids were killed. But Adam was damn sure not the shooter.
>>
>>712231567
bye bye baby doll
>>
File: FB_IMG_1476132451367.jpg (16 KB, 552x310) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1476132451367.jpg
16 KB, 552x310
>>712231885
Thanks mang cheers right back atcha
>>
>>712218052

>at least 8 years
>Obama's election

You Republicucks are fucking retarded.. But muh infowars!
>>
>>712231895
Ahhhh ok! So who was Adam Lanza and what happened to him and his mother? And what about the people who saw him shooting? All the cops, all the medical personnel, all in on it, huh? Not one person coming forward and blowing the whistle? Tell me more... I love bedtime stories!
>>
>>712231858
They did thoughsee the Connecticut state forensics report on the sandy hook shooting for fucks sake learn to read. Adams DNA was not on any gun or bullet casing me among he never touched a gun or bullet using in the shooting
>>
>>712218242

Don't call me out let me believe muh fairy tales!
>>
>>712232168
Shiiiiit man! So they did the perfect frame job with incredible resources but in all their planning forgot to plant or even just "make up" the fact that there was his DNA on the guns?

And again, when the suspect is clearly identified, why would they even bother to test the guns for DNA? But noooooo, none of that makes sense. Must be the illerminaty!
>>
>>712232135
Adam and his mother are dead
Who saw him firing? What about the police? This is all speculation except the fact adam wasn't the gunman
>>
File: 1474996037216.gif (480 KB, 493x342) Image search: [Google]
1474996037216.gif
480 KB, 493x342
>>712232135
>people positively identify Adam Lanza as the shooter
>forensic evidence says otherwise
>anon - "well one of these is wrong"
>you - "no it's not you psycho conspiracy theorist nutjob lunatic"
>>
>>712232470
Teachers, students, any survivors. Also first responders, police and medical personnel would have seen the body.

All I have is conjecture? That's LITERALLY all you conspiracytards have - your entire case id built on heresay and conjecture!

>>712232497
So who's DNA was on the gun? Link me to where the report says someone else's DNA was on the gun and you may have something.

Again, don't you think it's kinda funny that the conspiracymasters would have forgotten that little detail?

Kill yourse;ves, idiots.
>>
>>712232394
But they did test them for DNA it is in the forensics report. How fucking stupid are you? They did look for Adams DNA. They didn't find it. The end. The reason the did that is because they know most people are morons like you aand Wouldn't bother to read the report and the ones that did would just be called loons and that fight would mean they would never have to worry about being caught
Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 23

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.