Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

>if you're 25 years old, you're "old"

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 18
File: nothing_to_say_by_estepho.jpg (40 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
nothing_to_say_by_estepho.jpg
40 KB, 600x480
>if you're 25 years old, you're "old" and most hot girls will not want to fuck you
How accurate is this?
>>
Not accurate, assuming you're healthy and in shape
>>
lie ABOUT YOUR AGE

DONE
>>
Pretty accurate.
>>
>>712200595
t. Teenager
>>
>>712200594
>26 year old pretending to be 21
Yeah man they'll totally buy it...
>>
File: 1479493651030.gif (235 KB, 178x100) Image search: [Google]
1479493651030.gif
235 KB, 178x100
>>712200533
>implying physical age and attraction is affected whatsoever by the precise amount of times the rock we inhabit has floated all the way around a fireball during ones life

You seem like the type of person that mentions astrology signs when you first meet someone
>>
>>712200533
Completely wrong.
>>
>>712200533
girls like guys older than them
look on any dating site and 18 year old girls are willing to date up to 30. guys want their age or younger
>>
It gets easier as you get older.
>>
>>712200533
>25
Wrong. Mid 40's.
>>
I'm literally in the car with a 9/10 chick who is 21 years old and she just described 25 year olds as "old"

This news fucking sunk me.
I just broke up with my gf and I want reassurance that she's wrong.
>>
>>712201327
Girls will be girls.
>>
>>712201367
Nigga that doesn't help.
What does that mean?
>>
Bumping this thread.

I want to know that mid 20s is still young
>>
I personally think it's all random fucking luck. I'm 23 and there are pretty much no hot girls willing to fuck. My old roommate is 35, and is in way worse shape than I am.... He scored with a 20 year old. And they're still FWBs. She's kinky and has tons of piercings and tats. Fuck my life, man.
>>
As long as you look good, nobody cares
>>
It is different for different people. If you are healthy, you will look better longer. I'm 41 and guys who are in their teens and early 20's are always trying to get me in the sack. I look a lot younger than I am and I'm just as hot as when I was in my 20's.
>>
>>712201811
>As long as you look good, nobody cares
Is this true?
>>
>>712202017
Right but do you consider 25 or 26 "too old" for 21?
>>
>>712200533
>>712200533
at 26 I was fucking 18 year olds, so...
>>
Older girls are more confident in the sack anyway
>>
>>712202017
>>712202017
> I'm just as hot as when I was in my 20's.

nah
>>
young girls look for hot young guys. Girls past 26 are realizing those guys are immature and selfish so they look for guys their age or a little older.
>>
>>712200533
I'd say you're as old as you look
I'd call 25 an adult

>>712201327
and when she's 25, she'll say 30 is old
>>
>>712201450
Girls are fucking stupid

Don't take the opinions of women seriously

Women change their minds constantly

If Ryan Gosling, who is 36, walked up to this chick and started talking to her she would probably soak her panties.

If a woman says something that offends you then take offense. You're putting pussy, and the opinion of pussy, on a pedestal.
>>
>>712200533
Girls don't like young guys anyway besides pre 18 you have more options
>>
So you guys are saying that this really hot girl who is a family friend who just said "if you're 25 and in the bar...no...just no" is wrong?
>>
>>712202024
Yes

If you were a woman would you want:

A. A junior in college who lives with three roommates in a small apartment, doesn't have a career, and has the car his parents gave him in high school or:

B. A college graduate/professional with a paycheck that owns his own house, pays his own bills, and owns his own car?

Have any of you fags ever had a girl snatched from you by an older guy?

Jesus christ, women love status more than anything. Why do you think rich old farts get bimbos to slob on their nobs?
>>
On average, a girl wants/would be with an older guy. Usually around 5yrs, maybe 10 yrs difference. I'm 32, my recent ex was 30, but been hooking up with a married 24 Y/o the last two months or so. Back when I was 30, I hooked up with an 18, and soon remembered that young girls suck at fucking, they just don't know what to do. With that being said...when I was 19 I was banging a 32 year old. Just depends on the girl
>>
>>712200533
I was "dating" a cute 21yo in a sorority when I was 28.
Am I an attractive guy with a great personality? Im on 4chan on a Friday night so no... no I am not.

I like to stick to the your age/2+7 rule
>>
Bump
>>
37, plowin pussy daily.... Way easier to fuck college bitches now than when I was in college. I'm 5'8 and probably 190
Not in shape but not fat
>>
nah, what? You don't know me. No one believes that I am 41. They think I'm 25 or so. I litterally fuck the hottest and youngest guys out there without effort because they are after me. If you stay looking good, they will not care about your age.
>>
>>712203095
You give me hope, anon
>>
>implying I want to fuck a bunch of snobby teenagers and pre adults

Women 35+ are the best.
>>
>>712200533
old's subjective
I'd say it's been my experience that unless you're ugly, as opposed to just normal looking.
It's how you act and what you say that really matters.

>>712201450
I'll bet 10 to 1 that she just said it because she knew It'd get to you. girls are good at that
>>
>>712200533

Not accurate. Just turned 27, bit of a dad bod, but I'm strong, have confidence and dress well.

Last conquest was 21.
>>
>>712201327
Get a nicer car. She might think you're old but she'll have to take your dick out of her mouth to tell you.
>>
unless they know how old you are, then boys get intimidated. Girls, not so much
>>
>>712200533
the ones that wanna get fucked right know whats up.. until you are 35+ unless you look like a fucking autist and act the part, youre good
>>
Women get way more desperate as they get older. The prime phase is after 25-27, when they realize they are fully out of the 18-24 age group and their tits are slowly going to succumb to gravity for the rest of their life. But as soon as they hit 29 or 30, the number of single men greatly diminishes and the panic induced by biological clocks kick in big time. That's the golden age to pound single snatch.
>>
>>712200533

lol, it's bullshit.

I'm 33 and I pull more college age chicks (18-22) than any 20 year old. Girls like older guys. Or at least enough of them do as makes no difference.
>>
>>712204080
Girls just like guys who act like they have their shot together. They might call you old but they don't mind taking 'old' dick. Guys are the ones who care about age... so I guess OP is just projecting.
>>
>be 26
>work out
>ridiculous test level
>pretty boy face
>literally the only downside is I have enough Italian ancestry for it to be obvious
>implying I don't get looks and discrete rubs from girls from 34 to 14
Men and women judge the other sex differently, a guy who fills out his collared shirt on his way to a job in the CBD will be a lot more attractive than an 18 year old that can't even into uni/college. Likewise, whether women like to come to terms with this or not, a 14 year old with body fat percentage in the teens that's in those pretty little school dresses is a lot more attractive than a middle aged woman in a pant suit, wrinkly hands and a cake full of makeup on her face. Women almost appreciate age, I'm 26 and every time year up to about 40 I'll be more attractive. Men appreciate beauty, and depending on ethnicity this diminishes with girls starting at 24.

Basically
Woman want
>successful career
>high test/body building/well dressed
>social presence (you already got this if you realise how attractive you are)

Men want
>pretty or cute or sexy or something almost purely visual
>young enough to bear children without autism

Men are simple, but it's only men who care about age. Ultimately, for women, age is just an indication: if you're older you're more likely to be rich or successful. This is why human relationships are so fucked up, women refuse to admit what they're interested in whereas men use it as a point to take control of themselves and rise above it. Women like successful men, no teenager is earning 6 figures. Furthermore, men like pretty girls, no woman in her 40s who's had 2 children to 3 guys is pretty. Men like young girls, woman like older guys.

This is why you'll never be happy, women. Half of you are outearning guys and despite being fat or lacking personality, you still feel entitled to guys who earn more than you. Nope. They're hitting on girls ten years younger than you.

/rant against idiots
>>
Not all girls are the same, obviously! This girl sounds shallow and self important. I had a roommate who is 21 and we went dancing. She kept being like, "eew this song is like 5 years old, I'm young and I don't want to listen to all this old people music". I wanted to slap her. I know a lot of other girls who are into fat old balding dudes with normal paychecks because they are smart or funny. It's not always about money. I had a fat ugly boyfriend once. He wasn't attractive but he made me feel good, so I liked him anyway.
>>
>>712200533
>yfw you will never be 31 with thinning hair and a dad bod picking up and bringing home cute 20 somethings with daddy issues to deflower while your wife spectates and encourages you.
>>
>>712200533
lol
i am 30. getting laid is easier now than it has ever been, and it just keeps getting easier
>>
OMG some of y'all are so dumb. You know J-Lo is like 45, right? She is smoking hot! There are plenty of us ladies out there who are not ugly just because we are in our 40's. I get hit on by guys in their early 20's like every day!
>>
>>712205056
Says you....
> be me. 38, 3 kids
> dad bod + balding...
> on plus size big dick and multiple orgasmic....
> married to phycho for long time
> seperated for years
> currently have hot as fuck asian. 23yo.
> your fw

Its about being a man. No decent chick wants beta fucktards
>>
41 here, me sleeping with hot chicks is what caused my bitch wife to leave me.
If you put on a suit, get a nice haircut with that little strike of grey in it, look "rich" and hang around chicks you can screw even a fucking supermodel after they had a few drinks.
Just be ready for the shitstorm when one of them falls in "love" with you..
>>
I turn 42 in January
Perky boobs, check
Cute face, no wrinkles and no make up, check
Fit athletic body, check
There is not a 20 something straight guy who would not fuck me.
Stay healthy = looking good
>>
>>712205476
>asian

-5 points.
>>
>>712204671
I went from NEET to high five figures. I went from messy hair and hoodies to combed hair and collared shirts.

Fuck you, I've witnessed this. All women want the same guy, funny maybe but never smart. All women want a successful guy who's going places, it's almost obnoxious how little they're willing to compromise on a guy's personality or social situation.

>normal paycheck
Here's the lie.

Normal for a guy in his early 20s is minimum wage. Women earn more than guys who don't have qualifications or careers because there's so much employment opportunities to try and pretend the wage gap (more like a productivity gap, but whatever) is being fixed. What's actually happening here is when men finally get real jobs and real careers from their qualifications, they go from nothing (or minimum wage) to high five figures over night. These men definitely notice the difference.

Don't give me shit about how he makes you feel good, you still wouldn't date a homeless man and the "normal" paycheck thing indicate you wouldn't be happy unless he wore a shirt to work.

>>712205238
It's the money and life experience bro.

For me, it's actually just the hurdle of realising where I actually am in my life.

>>712205349
Could women not use celebrities who have no appeal whatsoever to men and pretend they're examples of "hot" older women? Thank you.

4chan wasn't even interested in Chloe moretz after she turned 21. They're even beginning to lose interest in Taylor swift, if not for Lia Marie and Jordan Jones they'd have no celebrity crushes.

Men like tight little girls or at least women who gym, fucking deal with it. Obesity isn't attractive no matter what your "fat positive" media says.

>>712205476
Your fault for not realising her psychosis in the 4-7 years of dating her before marrying her. This is what dating is for.

>>712205785
Not saying it's impossible, just unlikely. Most 40 year olds don't gym and get fat, it's really not what a 20 something wants.
>>
>>712205476
Ex? Should have had her join. One of the best feelings is coming home from a long day at work and having your lovers greet you at the door.
>>
Lets get this thread back on 4chan lvl.....

>Be 26
>Be fat
>Not be fat coz I overeat
>Fat coz I alcy
>Pissed most of day
>I work
>So when not drunk,I'm hungover and unhappy
>Also love my drugs
>Speed is current fav
>Coke is best
>Too expensive though
>:(
>I'll fuck anything that will touch my dick
>I have a small dick
>Doesn't matter until I take the trunks off
>Then they gotta play with my willy anyway
>Mwhahah
>Old/ugly chicks are good
>They put in extra effort
>But real deciding factor
>Factor that increases looks
>And increases performance
>Is how much you are willing to pay
>Everyone in this thread sucks dick for the right price!
>I get my little dick sucked for the right price.
Enjoy your Fri night faggots.
>>
Chicks love older men, so next time try at least thinking before making a bait thread.
>>
>>712200533
So not accurate, you have no idea.
>>
these threads are cringe nobody cares how many 20 year olds you fuck old man, time to stop projecting about it on 4chan
>>
>>712200533

Not accurate..., necessarily.
I started seeing & fucking my wife when she was 18yo and I was 39yo..
(She was..., and is..., hot as fuck.)
Three years later we got married and celebrated our 14th anniversary in September of this year.
We still fuck like crazy.
>>
>>712205988
Maybe women just don't like you because your an ass
>>
>>712200533
not. I'm 25 and don't seem to have a problem
>>
File: homermeme.jpg (26 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
homermeme.jpg
26 KB, 160x160
>>
>>712205349
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>712206675
This anon knows!
Pile drive it home anons.
Thread full of fags need to learn a lesson.
We are anon and we don't need to lie.
>>
I'm 30 and get offers all day, look like you have your shit together and don't be fugly
>>
>>712200533
Wrong, I'm 33 almost 34 and girls from 17 to whatever want to fuck me.
>>
>>712206716
So how big is your ...
You know ...
Your...
... Bank balance ??
>>
>>712205349
T-t-tits o-or G-g-gTFO......... M-marm?
>>
>>712207230
Pizza boy?
>>
I am a woman in my 40's and I was having sex with my 20 year old roommate (also a bi female) and my other 28 year old roommate (straight man). She was also screwing him too. She can't even get into bars yet and he is almost 30.
They are both very attractive and find me very attractive too. It is an individual thing. Not all girls want the same things.
>>
>>712200533
Girls actually prefer older men, Ive dated girls 10-15 years younger than me.
>>
ps, she is a 20 year old model and he has no money
>>
File: Rules of b.png (168 KB, 350x455) Image search: [Google]
Rules of b.png
168 KB, 350x455
>>712207426
>>
>>712200533
Knew a girl that fucked a 25 year old in my freshman year of highschool. As long as they're stupid, you're fine.
>>
>>712200533
Uh, men increase in attractiveness with age, through status and self esteem and junk.
>>
>>712207411
nah barkeep for money, poet so I don't go crazy
>>
File: Stop it.jpg (27 KB, 312x400) Image search: [Google]
Stop it.jpg
27 KB, 312x400
>>712207426
Joke lol >>712207649
Tits or GTFO!
>>
>>712200533
I'm 25 and my current gf is 18.
I kinda look younger though. Just go for girls with daddy issues or other mental problems.
>>
File: Faggots.gif (2 MB, 480x292) Image search: [Google]
Faggots.gif
2 MB, 480x292
>>712207829
>>
>>712200533

Not at all.

I'm 30, almost 31, and once I took off my wedding ring, it's like, these bitches come out from everywhere.
>>
Is this what I paid $20 for? I'm new to this, can anyone tell me how to make this worth it?
>>
File: femanon here.jpg (142 KB, 750x618) Image search: [Google]
femanon here.jpg
142 KB, 750x618
>>712208426
Wanna skype?
>>
>>712207277

We're comfortable $$$-wise, but certainly not wealthy.
I'm a professional musician and she's a professional actress.
We make a decent enough living to own our house in Queens outright.
It's not about the $$$$, nor am I some kind of super-handsome stud.
It's about keeping things fun and funny.
>>
>>712207889
why don't you stop breathing or GTFO
>>
>>712200533
O shit Op, couldnt be further from the truth. When I got to my late twenties, all those hot bitches that wouldnt fuck me when I was 20, all of a sudden were on my dick. I dont even know why. its just an age thing I guess, I cant relate to the person I was when I was 20. But yeah, so much more fun being single and late twenties than 18-20. I'm 31 now and over it.
>>
>>712201570
if you're this beta it won't matter
>>
File: This is 4chan.png (478 KB, 315x517) Image search: [Google]
This is 4chan.png
478 KB, 315x517
>>712208710
>>
>>712206269
>>712206269
It's Saturday morning and it's very obvious on 4chan when someone is telling the truth or not.

>>712206858
That's not my point.

Women really like me, they laugh when I speak, they look for opportunities to rub up against me, something I've only noticed from older women is they use their toe to touch my ankles, which is actually a little weird. Younger girls are more likely to lean their butts on me or sneak a touch whilst trying to pass me. The really young girls (this is 4chan, right?) are best, they simply look and snap their heads away when I notice, it's cute, innocuous, and doesn't involve touching some stranger. Especially when it's some fat middle aged bitch in a pant suit that thinks her successfullness entitles her to attractive men, I don't actually mind fat women giving me attention, but when older fat women are being aggressive like something's going to happen I feel disgusted. Again, women are wilfully ignorant on how human attraction works: just because you earn 6 figures doesn't mean you deserve a man who looks like he does too, if you're fat you deserve a McDonald's burger flipper.

And why? Because I'm a pretty boy that fills out a collared shirt. Absolutely nothing more. No, really, nothing more. I am an ass, but I'm an ass that gets a consistent ego boost every morning on my way towards work.

What shits me isn't that I'm getting all this attention but that most of these women wouldn't give me the same attention when I'm in a hoodie with messy hair on the weekends. They're all attracted to the exact same thing: the successful man to feel vicariously successful with.

And no matter how big you are, you'll never fill out a hoodie. You'll simply look fat.

>>712207426
No, they do.

You want to feel young.
She wants to feel like she's with a successful man.

You're all predictable as fuck.

I'd do horrible things for a woman who simply accepts that humans are fucked up and that humanity is something to be overcame.
>>
>>712201327
Niggah you insecure as fuck just do the world a favor and suck a twelve gauge off.
>>
File: Worst post ever.png (420 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
Worst post ever.png
420 KB, 803x688
>>712208886
>>
>>712208886
autism the post
>>
>>712200533
lol -1000000000000000000 accurate
>>
>>712200533
L2 caveman same rules still apply today
>>
>>712209105
>>712209254
Delicious salt from fat people.

There's a reason it infuriates you, I'm believable and you know it. I'm a damn attractive man and my angst that women only like guys in collared shirts is very legitimate.
>>
File: not in here.jpg (39 KB, 477x500) Image search: [Google]
not in here.jpg
39 KB, 477x500
>>712208286
This is great
>>
>>712208381
Seems like they come out of the bushes when I put my ring on
>>
>>712209514
They want your money not you retard. And I never look fat in a hoodie what the fuck are you on about shrek
>>
>>712200993
>fireball
it's plasma
>>
>>712201218
Truth

Women like men who have accomplished something

Go out and learn to be the best you can and the women will be beating down your door

53 and fucked an 18 yr old last week
>>
>>712209514
What fat people are you refering to anyway? You seem to be almost as obsessed with fat people as you are with writing lengthy post to prove how stupid you are about women and what they all want. I'm not rich or fat or entitled in any way and none of my boyfriends had any money.
>>
File: (You).jpg (1 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
1 MB, 3840x2160
>>712209514
Ooooo, look how much attention I just gave (You)
Get over yourself pal.
Most people you think are "checking (You) out" are actually just people watching a giant douche.
>>
>>712200533
>>712201327
I'm 22, anon. I'm still a baby nigger who has taken their first steps into the world as a responsible individual who will make mistakes and certainly fuck up 7/10 times of the day.

21 is not old.

40 is getting there.

Ignore her, because she's also a big, dumb baby nigger who'd only be good for sucking dick- until she grows up. Not to say that there aren't less dumb baby niggers out there, but don't hold your breath.
>>
>>712200533
Not accurate at all. I'm 34, have a gf, have cheated on her a few times when she stopped putting out, never had trouble finding another girl and I'm not attractive at all. Just stay in decent shape, wear well-fitting clothes, and act confident. Chicks eat that shit up no matter what age you are.
>>
>>712201327
25 isn't old. When the average life expectancy is 76 (for males) Old is at least 40 up.
>>
>>712209838
Fire is a form of plasma you fuck
>>
Confidence is key with the ladies! Guys think we like assholes, but we like the confidence assholes often have. We prefer considerate guys with confidence. It is not so much that women like older guys, it's that older guys tend to have the confidence of experience. It's not the success, it is the confidence that comes from the success. One of the most adored men I have ever known was a dirty homeless street punk. He was attractive enough, but it was his confidence that drove the ladies wild!
>>
>>712200533
I am 39. The last girl I fucked was 19. The last girl I kissed was in her early twenties.
>>
NOT TRUE

I'm ugly as fuck, and I hooked up with four decent looking girls between 21 and 25.

Go for it, OP. You still have time. Don't end up 30, fat, and full of regret like me, OP. Go fuck bitches!
>>
>>712201327
9/10 chicks have a thing where they tend to be cunts.
>>
>>712209767
Hoodies are too thick to make it obvious you're toned, even if you focus primarily on your delts you'll still look like a fat fuck.

A collared shirt is thin enough for it to be obvious your abs are at least flat, your pecs stick out and your delts are huge.

>>712209948
Simply and purely fat businesswomen who project female sexuality, that is attraction to people with some sort of success, onto men. Where I live there's plenty of women who traded a potential family for a career and haven't realised that being a career woman isn't attractive as being a career man is. As many profeminist, here there is a "man drought."

>>712209978
I know how I'm acting, I don't really care.

The wilful ignorance of women shits me enough to feel justified shitting this thread up with my autistic rants.

Men don't give a fuck about anything except bubble butt and stomachs flatter than tits. If you're fat, no matter how progressive you think that pretty boy is because he's well dressed and taking a tram through a hipster area, he is still not attracted to you unless you're physically hot. Body positivity didn't work for men, it just made women physically lazy.

I'm not raging at fat people in general, I'm raging at women who spent their whole lives gathering money into their middle age and disregarding everything else from their bodies to families until they're edging 40 and drooling at much younger guys. The next level of disgust is when they think they have a chance.

>>712210531
I guarantee that homeless man was nothing more than a curiousity to you, I'll fuck a fat chick one day with a very similar mentality.

You still believe you'll marry a doctor or lawyer one day.
>>
File: Ce0LLGNUsAA9x4q.jpg (83 KB, 484x1024) Image search: [Google]
Ce0LLGNUsAA9x4q.jpg
83 KB, 484x1024
>>712211343
>>
>>712201327

I'm 34 and I'm not going to say that I can land 21 year old pussy anytime I want, but pretty damn close.

If you're a good looking guy, can carry a conversation without being an autismo, make people laugh and have a bit of money, you're fucking golden. Don't listen to any of these faggots.

I had a phase like that when I was like 25-26, girls would joke around about that sort of shit. But guess what? I fucked a least half of them, and the majority of them were 7+/10.

Act like you're better than her (which you probably are) and she'll eventually do anything you want.
>>
>>712200533
not at all. Its all bout the money
>>
>>712211343

Do not underestimate the power of a scummy lowlife with blisteringly unchecked confidence.
"Absolute gutter-trash bum who ropes in a successful woman for way, way longer than she should keep him around" is a real thing.
It's the rule 63 version of "Guy with his shit together who is powerless to stop a manipulative good-for-nothing histrionic bitch from consuming and ultimately destroying his life"

I'm not saying I'd rather be the bum than the successful guy, but don't act like it doesn't happen.
>>
>>712212148
It happens just like when I get boners for fat chicks. Just because there are exceptions doesn't mean the rule is disproven.

Again, you wouldn't marry him, I wouldn't marry her, the world is still so predictable it's agitating.
>>
>>712211343
Hmmm, sounds like you either prostitute yourself out to your rich fat boss lady, or you have mommy issues. Either way, you aren't going to attract desirable woman until you stop sucking as a human being. You attract what you deserve.
Women generally will be put off by a man who spends so much time posting huge replies to try to prove a pointless point about stupid shit on 4chan on a Friday night. Get an interesting skill, and a personality makeover, then you may begin to seem worthy to worthy women.
>>
>>712213329
land whale detected
>>
>>712200533
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in you
>>
>>712213472
i am 105 pounds and at least an 8 or better, so wrong!
>>
>>712213731
tits or gtfo
>>
>>712213830
Pardon me, I'm new here. What exactly are you asking for? Are you requesting a photo of my breasts? Or is this code for "I have nothing interesting to say to that".
>>
33 here, fucked a 19yo last year. Shes like a 9/10 in my book and im a 7 at best. I look a little young, but not much. If anything my age was an advantage
>>
File: 4chan giude.jpg (152 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
4chan giude.jpg
152 KB, 1024x768
>>712213994
Tits or GTFO
>>
>>712214355
Oh, I see. Now it is clear why you are here on a Friday night posting things like a 12 year old. Your mom won't let you borrow the car, huh?
>>
>>712214615
Why are you posting did your non existent friends forget to invite you bitch tits
>>
>>712213994
Yes.
>>
File: IMG_20160615_200719563.jpg (1 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160615_200719563.jpg
1 MB, 1456x2592
>>712200533
The older I got, the more I got laid. I peaked at about thirty or so, having threesomes all the time with the woman who is now my wife. Now we're just focused on domestic shit. Sex becomes less of a priority with age too.
>>
File: IMG_20160630_070019208.jpg (836 KB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160630_070019208.jpg
836 KB, 1456x2592
>>712202164
this right here. most chicks these days younger than 24 or 25 are all weird about shit. I like a woman who knows what she wants.
>>
>>712214884
So "yes" you have nothing interesting to say? Thought so. Because it would be quite foolish for a boy to think that telling girls "tits or GTFO" would actually inspire a woman to send a stranger on 4chan pics of her breasts. And surely you aren't THAT stupid, even if you are 12.
>>
>>712211639
Haha yellow trash
>>
>>712215493
Nothing left to say post your tits so I can cum thinking of you
>>
File: IMG_20160728_243004982.jpg (1 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160728_243004982.jpg
1 MB, 1456x2592
>>712203001
kek word, anon . . . a good rule. Who ever came up with that one?
>>
File: IMG_20160617_195729055_HDR.jpg (979 KB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160617_195729055_HDR.jpg
979 KB, 1456x2592
>>712215493
That rule is almost as played and boring as that stupid banana
>>
>>712215829
Wow, you really are boring. You can't even make an insult feel insulting. Try harder
>>
>>712215829
Post your balls so I can take a shit while I'm laughing at them
>>
>>712216232
it was a compliment I want to eat your insides
>>
shitting is easier when you laugh
>>
>>712200533
It's something that 15 year old fuckbois tell themselves so they can rail on people in their twenties for being "old."
TL;DR: kys OP for being underage
>>
File: CaryGrantsidesweephairstyle.jpg (26 KB, 500x588) Image search: [Google]
CaryGrantsidesweephairstyle.jpg
26 KB, 500x588
>>712200533
>33
>full head of hair
>grey sideburns
>walk into bar
>panties drop

Old age doesn't effect men, you retard. I've been fucking 21 year olds since i was 21. Dress and look your age. No stupid hair styles. Watch To Kill a Mockingbird, or Where Eagles Dare. Any of those hairstyles are acceptable. No fucking t shirts. No fucking cargo shorts.

>pic related
>my current cut
>>
>>712216522
a compliment would be, "you are great at making me see how ridiculous I am on a public forum"
you want to eat my insides? Doubt it. Seems contrived. Keep trying!
>>
>>712202017
>I'm just as hot as
>I'm 41
>IM JUST AS HOT
HOTTTTT BABBBY HOT FOR YOJJJJ JUST ASSSS HOT
>>
>>712208643
Lol fuck queens and fuck your "professional musiciAn"
If no one knows either of u neither of u are shit
GTFO
>>
>>712216862
You sound so cute if only you'd post tits or gtfo dumb whore
>>
>>712200533
if you are over 250k in the bank are you rich and most hot chicks dont wanna gold dig you?
>>
>>712217903
Dumb Whore. Let's look at that. Dumb meaning stupid, which obviously is not true. Sometimes I wish I was because it would make things you say more palitable, however less amusing. There's the rub.
Whore, meaning prostitute. Well, no I do not like having sex with strangers, but I kind of wish I did because I'd make mad money! I like prostitutes though. They help people get what they need and their services decrease sex crimes. I always laugh when someone calls me a bitch, cunt or whore because it is soooo overused that it's like saying "I can't think of anything clever to say, so I'll just say what I've heard so many times before" Usually uncontrolled anger is what creates this type of mindlessness. Don't be hatin'. I'm just making a point, just like you are and I am entitled to only and all that which you and anyone else is entitled to. We are all equals. Use your passion and love for writing for something that anyone would be proud of instead of wasting your time being a nasty troll who says stupid shit for no other reason than that you have not evolved past being entertained by your own closed minded and hateful messages. You are choosing the reality you are experiencing, so if you choose something better for long enough, you will see another option that may be more entertaining for you than this. Just sayin'
You probably are resentful toward women because yo had bad experiences. I get it. I had bad experiences with both genders. It is important to be true to yourself. Even if that is posting things like this. So, go ahead if that is what you think happiness is, but I hope you find out the truth, because you deserve it. Everyone deserves the truth, especially about themselves, what they really want and how to get it. Hugs
>>
>>712217903
And if you really want to see my tits, you are going to have to ask nicely. That's the golden rule!
>>
>>712201327
What a chick says and what she does are two different things. Maybe she likes the "old" dick?
>>
>>712220092
Post titties plz
>>
>>712220298
Not good enough. You didn't even take the time to write in a complete sentence, punctuate or even write out the entire word please. I can tell you why you have trouble with women, you aren't willing to take the time to inspire her to give you what you want. You are being really bratty and chicks don't like that.
>>
>>712200898
Am 23, could pass for 16 if I'm clean shaven, why not?
>>
>>712220298
At this point, I need poetry
>>
!!!! WAY TOO MANY NEWFAGS !!!
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 18

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.