Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

anons at University, do you really have fucking "cry rooms"

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 33
File: cryer.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
cryer.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
anons at University, do you really have fucking "cry rooms" and "therapy animals" because of the election.
Please tell me the media is lying and college kids aren't this big of faggots.
>>
>>712065402
I'm old and not at uni, but I always assume this kind of stuff is bullshit. It only takes two kids banging on about cry rooms for a newspaper or the internet to run the headline about it.
>>
File: 1403476643204.png (81 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1403476643204.png
81 KB, 250x250
>>712065555
>>
>>712065555
Quads of truth
>>
>>712065402
1. The media is lying.
2. They had the faggot shit long before the election.
>>
>>712065402
Dude, some bitch was in tears during my world civ class the morning after the election. The president also sent out a couple emails saying that if anyone was feeling emotional distress over the election results that there would be extra counsellors on campus to address their needs. Not to mention there was a stupid little anti-Trump rally where all the social justice warriors paraded around the parking lot screaming, "HES NOT MY PRESIDENT." Shit was fucking retarded.
>>
>>712065630
>>712065632
Assumption confirmed.
>>
>>712065402
they brought therapy dogs for finals week when i was in school. didnt need it but who doesnt wanna pet puppers?
>>
>>712065930
this
>>
>>712065930
>they brought therapy dogs for finals week when i was in school. didnt need it but who doesnt wanna pet puppers?
Pet? What is pet?
I'm at Beijing University.
You did not eat the dogs to keep up strength up during finals?
>>
>>712066282
No, they did not.
Pet is when they touch and stroke dog fur.
It's relaxing from what I have heard.
>>
Im at Uni in the Uk but I have a story
>American student comes to study
>her name is "clarity"
>refers to everyone as closed minded sheeple
>She doesnt know me but Im well known for speaking me mind aka not giving a fuck about "feelings" or "morals"
>tells me being cis is cheating is life because all I want is privilege
>call her an ugly skank who needs to go home and shove a thirteen inch dildo up her ass because she is clearly so sexually frustrated the hormones are spewing out her ass in the form of extra chromosomes
> she campaigns for me to be removed from school for ban on misogyny.
>currently scholarship holding student who does loads of charity work so university decline her proposition (especially after I argue for free speech with backing of all students in my class)
>she demands we make safe space so she can not feel threatened
>university declines
>she goes back to American University
>writes long facebook status about how all of Britain is a backward misogynistic country

I know this isnt a typical Uni student but its the only american uni student ive ever encountered. this is true (just edited slightly to make it sound better)
>>
File: GSU Logo.jpg (46 KB, 900x749) Image search: [Google]
GSU Logo.jpg
46 KB, 900x749
>>712065402
I honestly don't see any of what you're talking about, and I go to a 'liberal arts' university. People are bothered, yeah, but they don't really seem to care. Those who are missing classes are doing it out of laziness or whatever, not because of the election. Don't remember hearing about anyone crying about it either.
>>
I know that there is a "club" somewhere on campus, but no "dedicated cry rooms" or anything like that. It's literally just a group of kids who hold their meetings in a classroom and bitch about "all of the injustices against them".

And I think this club is only like 6 people. So I use "club" loosely.
>>
>>712066460
Very relaxing.
It would be cool if the entire world kept cats and doggos everywhere for relaxing petting purposes
>>
>>712065774
.. like when the rednecks went apeshit, and hang effigies of Obongo and lit them on fire, when the prezz-nigger was elected?

maybe it's just a thing.. you know, people getting upset when things don't work out right.

get over it.
>>
>>712065402

There are actual "safe spaces" at colleges worldwide but can confirm the existence of such a space at San Jose State University in California.
>>
>>712066677
>people getting upset when things don't work out right.

People don't like it when things don't work out the way they want.
>>
>>712066623
that alone is plenty of fodder for the alt-right loons, to start off about "sjw speshul snowflake safespaces spreading like wildfire on campus zomg they're taking our guns and our freedoms" etc.

it only takes one, faggy assclown to form the basis of a mile-long article about the end of the Occident, on Breitbart.
>>
>>712065555
It's real, they also have "therapy dogs" for the triggered little shits.
>>
>>712066933
yes, that's what I just said.
>>
>>712066508
I'm sorry that you had to experience some trash that escaped our university system.
>>
>>712065402
Since the beginning of time, the way to create safe space and to do social therapy is to get fucking wasted with roomates playing vidya, blasting music, etc, etc, etc.

And I pray for those sjw bullshit to be fake.
>>
>>712065817
You got the quads of truth man, thats above the law of the land. Thats almost above the laws of nature themselves.
>>
>>712065402
>Please tell me the media is lying and college kids aren't this big of faggots.

oh, they definitely are. 90% of them anyway. you must remember, this election is the first time in their life that most of them have ever heard the word "no"'
>>
>>712065402
I'd pet the shit out of some therapy animals right now, do you have to be sad in order to hang out with them?
>>
>>712065402
>cry rooms
These were called "showers" back in my university days.
>>
>>712065402

Yes, and safe spaces.

All the democrat orginizations got together pre-election and wrote on the ground with chalk about how everyone should vote for i=hillary and love trump's hate.

I smile everytime i walk to my classes.

>VOTE FOR WOMEN! VOTE FOR HILLARY!
>VOTE FOR LGBT! VOT FOR HILLARY
>IMMIGRANTS HAVE RIGHTS TOO!

It makes my day that much better that it hasnt rained in a week and a half to erase it so they have to stare their failure in the face.
>>
File: images.jpg (2 KB, 119x116) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2 KB, 119x116
>>712065402
wtf u massive faggot, when u at uni u just pray to not to get ur ass creampied on fukin exams, no time for therapy animals
>>
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 750x996) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 750x996
Wish the media was lying about this

Pic related was an email I got
>>
File: Brothers in Poop.jpg (172 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Brothers in Poop.jpg
172 KB, 1024x768
>>712066639
Or you could not be a little cry baby bitch and man up.
>>
File: 1478800592147.webm (795 KB, 569x320) Image search: [Google]
1478800592147.webm
795 KB, 569x320
>>712066677
>hang effigies of Obongo and lit them on fire, when the prezz-nigger was elected?
Literally never happened.

Other things conservatives didn't do when Obummer got elected twice:
Smash cars
Smash windows
Spraypaint things
Protest in the streets
Block roads
Vandalize buildings
Assault people
Throw eggs at people and property
Anything violent at all

Meanwhile Hitlerites be like
http://www.kgw.com/news/local/trump-protests-planned-for-fourth-straight-night/351192552
>>
I go to Uni in the UK and the only time I've seen anything like this is when they brought in puppies during exam time for students to just go see and hang out with.
>>
>>712068305
Why I carry in darkie-town.
>>
>>712065402
Can confirm
If there are any other psu-fe students here I'm sure they can confirm where the rooms with "safe space" stickers and the fact that we have therapy dogs and massages after the break. Now I heard these are for finals and not the election, but the day after election day the 3 fake gendered students hid out in the mac lab (one of the safe spaces) all day.

I should say my school is surprisingly right wing. I would venture to guess that over 40 voted for trump, so the people who are easily trighered tend to stick our like a sore thumb.

Like the students who have 5" round "I'm hat and I'm proud" stickers. No one ever bothers them. I'd venture to guess the staff is more liberal. Our communications professor has a big story "about the average republican" posted on his door where it basically claims that they owe the Democrats for everything from water to air to an end to slavery and women's rights. It's like he lives in bizarro world where Lincoln was a black female Democrat and Democrats didn't overwhelmingly oppose the amendments that granted equal rights to minorities.
>>
No, but I go to a commuter campus so it's not as hugboxy as the colleges you hear about most of the time.
>>
>>712068588
Over 40%
My phone doesn't like to read my fingers through my gloves
>>
oh fucking boi where to I start! , well we have no cry rooms or such new age shit , we do have safe spaces , that I'm not allowed in!

the reason I'm not allowed in safe spaces is because I'm a veteran , two tours in Iraq , now I know there are those of you who hate vets and so on , so ill tell you my story of why I joined

it all happened about 8 and a half years ago when I left school , I had no fucking clue on what to do with my fucking young self and what the fuck did I care! , I had a hot girlfriend , parents that were willing to put up with me and living in a middle class life , then my girlfriend broke it off with me , because I was holding her back , a year out of school for both of us and she left me because I was holding her back ?! and not did she just leave me she left me for , NOTFUCKINGSHITTINGYOU for a rapper called jumaela (that's how you spell his name),
any way seven months down the line , she comes back pregnant and wants my help because the RAPPER turned magician fucking vanished! , well not just does she want my help she want me to take her back
con
>>
>>712065402
Yep. It's disgusting. I try to ignore it and just focus on getting an education. I hope they fail or get expelled, but I know it won't happen.
>>
File: Conservatives don't protest.jpg (93 KB, 750x763) Image search: [Google]
Conservatives don't protest.jpg
93 KB, 750x763
>>712068305
>never happened
The short-term memories you 'righties' have is astounding.
>>
>>712069014
The fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>712068045
I just like petting cats and dogs dude.
Regardless of my mood that's all I want in this world
>>
>>712065402
It's California. Look at the map of electori votes. Hillary won California Oregon and Washington. That's it. Maybe Maine but who cares they're practically Canada. Hollywood controls the media and Hollywood is in California. That's where the protests are. The entire rest of the country is perfectly fine. People have nothing better to do. If they did, they wouldn't care about shit like this.

Some people just have nothing better to care about and have no passions.
>>
File: image.png (596 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.png
596 KB, 800x800
>>712066508
Sounds pretty edgy there m8o GJ not caring about morals. I bet everyone tells you how punk rock you are all the time
>>
File: CwzGH9dUkAAI5rr.jpg (167 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
CwzGH9dUkAAI5rr.jpg
167 KB, 1200x900
>>712069120
Show me how the top left image is in any way related to the rest of the images in that collage. I can put an image of a corpse in a collage of Jews but it doesn't mean Jews killed it.

And I don't see violence anywhere. Those are the worst images from the worst, most racist, backwards, idiot redneck counties in the country and they STILL didn't assault anyone, break anything, throw things, destroy property or cause harm to others in any way, even financial. They yelled and held signs in accordance with the First Amendment.
>>
>>712069454
Yeah I'm just fuckin' with you, bruh
>>
>>712069545

Its almost as if the alt-righters and the over the top SJWs deserve each other.
>>
>>712069707
Oh ok. I still love you then
>>
>>712066508
I appreciate that you're intelligent enough to understand that not everyone is that way but unfortunately the type of kids her age are 90% the same. And it'll be a huge problem in the next 10 years. God I'm going to rue the day these retards actually start running the country.
>>
>>712069120
>1 event in the deep south that had abut 15 people protesting without damaging the city
Vs
>thousands of people world wide that commit violent protest, torch buildings, smash cars, beat the shit out of people for having different opinions.

Yeah but I can totally see how it's equal.

I would like to see the cost of damages after both
>>
>>712069014
so ya now she told my parents first about it all and here the thing my parents are really liberal and my mother is white guilt on two feet
all three expected me to go with it and I told them she can get lost with the kid ! , as expected my mother flips out ! till this day I cant remember everything she said .
she was screaming SCREAMING at me for not wanting to take someone else's responsibility ,I persisted in telling her to fuck off and she told me I have only two options , either get out or take your ex back with fucking jumaela kid . I walked out of the house and ened up on my friend couch for 2 months doing odd jobs .
one day I walked passed a marine corps requirements station and well you guessed it I signed up , I mainly did it out of desperation
I did two tours and well now I'm here at what colleague I can pay for
>>
>>712065402
>Go to Republican school in the country
>Trump wins
>Huge celebration
>Exams are cancelled and rescheduled
>Basically a free day
>Roughly 10% of school is Democrat
>5% are libtards
>We hear a mini protest of like 10 women and 10 gay guys.
>Later they get violent due to taunting and shit
>4 get arrested
>10 suspended
>6 expelled
Shit was cash
>>
>>712068588
I'm fine with our new president, but i would deff take advantage of that therapy if it was free and i was goin to school, might even be some hot sluts there to talk to..
>>
>>712065402
I'm Canadian, we are way more liberal here. I can't speak for any other colleges than the ones I've gone to, but they absolutely do not have anything of the sort in the ones I've attended. I've even had English teachers openly express disdain towards the very concept. The most we get here is a passing mention that "some of the content may offend the easily offended" as a "trigger warning". But absolute nothing like fucking cry rooms, thats just pathetic.
>>
>>712067573
>showers

That's what they were called in Germany during the 1930's too.
>>
>>712065402
At some, yes. There's video. The rest of us mock them.
>>
>>712065402
I don't know, I try to stay on campus as least as humanly possible.
Probably because of that actually.
>>
>>712066508
>ITT
things that never happened
>>
>>712065402
I went to uni over 10 years ago. I remember when bush was reelected I painted my face like the guys in DeathKlock and had blood dripping out my eyes and a sign that said "bush was reelected, I'm already dead." Walked into my dorm and walking out was a guy in an American flag shirt and gun holsters and a huge cowboy hat with a sign on the hat that said 4 more years. We looked each other up and down and both burst out laughing. We gave each other shit and became good friends. There were no faggy cry rooms and no one was allowed to miss class. I'm crazy anti trump, but it's over. Gotta work on what's next not just cry and use it as an excuse not to do stuff you don't want to do anyway.
>>
>>712065402
This is exactly what happens when you raise a generation of kids where "everyone gets a trophy" and "there are no losers", and "everyone is special".

Fuck this progressive bullshit and coddling. It doesn't work. People need to learn that in order to win, you have to first lose, and likely many times to get it right. This whole entitlement mentality is so fucked up.
>>
>>712065655
This.

Look at all the polls before the election.

Pollsters don't get things wrong, they just report them wrong to whomever is paying them to take the poll.
>>
File: eastwoodnod.gif (972 KB, 480x216) Image search: [Google]
eastwoodnod.gif
972 KB, 480x216
>>712069696
I appreciate anons like you
>>
File: 1479255095242.jpg (10 KB, 258x195) Image search: [Google]
1479255095242.jpg
10 KB, 258x195
>>712066639
Like in war zones.... between flamethrower sessions?
>>
>>712070239

>>712070620
>>
>>712070118
So much for the "free college" huh?
Are you dumb or did you just not try for a non combat role? Shit nigger you should have been turning wrenches on a tank in germany or some shit. Not over in sandbeanland
>>
>>712070378
It's just propaganda from alt right asshats trying to make liberals here in America look like complete cry babies. I've been out of school for a while now and we've always had stress free zones in our college, usually set up during exams and at other times when people are experiencing high amounts of anxiety in general...They usually had things that would have a variety of ways to relax us, from acupuncture, to massage chairs, student counselors and kid stuff like legos and popcorn, cotton candy etc... you get the idea. And this was common for even 8 years ago.
>>
>>712070866
Good story. You're a good man and should be proud for not taking yourself as seriously as the rest of your compatriots (who wholefully suck btw)
>>
>>712070880
They used the 2010 metrics for party affiliations instead of the 2015, like they should have. They polled using a formula which assumed there were more registered democrats than there actually were as shown by the latest PEW research findings.

This was no accident either. They wanted to show Hillary with a big lead in hopes to break the Trump supporters' will. The only problem is, is that they began to believe their own inflated polls and then were dumbfounded when Trump actually won.
>>
>>712065402
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A
>>
>>712065402
I don't know which university(ies) you are talking about but all my american friends are not sjw faggots and everything is normal where they're at.
>>
File: 1479410380248.jpg (8 KB, 240x158) Image search: [Google]
1479410380248.jpg
8 KB, 240x158
WTF kind of nancy-ass faggots are we fuckin' breeding these days?
We REALLY need some decent war right now.
Everything will be fine after a few years of...
"Here's your flamethrower, sunbeam.
Stop yo whining.
Go burn some nigs..."
>>
>>712071346
Quit spamming your shitty video in every single thread faggot.

Enjoy your ban.
>>
>>712071257
This is clearly some shill propaganda.

It's clear to see that well adjusted, decent women that reasonable men would actually fuck don't choose black men.

I have a fuck buddy that is a hardcore feminist, she is Polynesian and black, small for her genetics, though and very Americanized.

She's not much short of a man hater in public. I talked to her, put her in her place and ended up fucking her. She saw me as a logical authoritarian and still does. She will never tell anyone that a straight white male entrepreneur has his way with her whenever he wants, but I can literally have her and do what I please at any moment.

I ended up also doing the same with her white friend who is of the same feminist ideals. Well, her white friend and I took MDMA and she admits to me that the BLM movement that she publically supports is purely for attention of guys like me because she secretly seeks to be put in her place.

She also told me that she craves validation, domination, and control from successful, white males so badly that she'll do anything on the spectrum of positivity and negativity to get it.

This is why she liked me, because I took what I wanted, didn't care at all what she thought of said, and dropped her when I was done. I saw through her bullshit and could literally do whatever I wanted for it.

While on MDMA, she told me that black men are seen as taboo, but even the most successful black men are biologically less attractive than their white male counterpart. She said that the intellect, creativity and imagination of white males are actually picked up in their pheromones... that sounds insane, but she insisted it's true.

She told me that excess melanin actually is a sign of toxicity and breeds more toxicity. She told me that she was actually revolted by the scent of black males, and it's sexy how beastiality is sexy.
>>
>>712065555
QFT. Newspapers are whores for anything 'happening' at all.
>>
I go to a Liberal Arts school in a swing state. I never heard of Cry Rooms, but there are Therapy Dogs that come in every year during Finals week. They have them in the library, and then in each of the dorms on different days. I don't look at it as a bad thing, I honestly always thought that it was a way for the Therapy Dogs to get used to people so they can be assigned to somebody who needs it, such as a person with PTSD or something.
>>
>>712066508
If this is true, then good job brit bro. Sorry for sending our worst over
>>
>>712071707
Cool story brony.
>>
>>712069932
That type of person is really not that common at college level. Like 1 in 500 at my university and I go to university of Washington in Seattle. So I'm in one of the high density liberal zones.
>>
>>712070875
This nigga speaks the absolute truth.

These pussies are so sheltered they have their parents call their professors complaining why he GAVE them a D.

No, Motherfucker, you did D work.
Fucking deal with it, and do it yourself before I shove your Participation Prizes up your ass.
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 583x651) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 583x651
>>712066282
>>
>>712069932
They'll never run the country, because they wouldn't want to make someone feel bad by beating them in an election.

That's competition, and competition is bad.
>>
>>712065555
Quads of truth speaks

It only takes one instance for the media to run with it
>>
>>712070875
>>712071947

I agree with you guys, but this also leads to a better chance to break out from the pack. So many pussyboys and whether women admit it or not, they want a tough, masculine men. Nobody wants these sensitive fucks, not even for jobs, unless they excel in a certain area.
But given their attitudes on life and everything, they most likely don't because they never put effort into anything.

This generation and the sensitive fucks that are apart of it are just making way for people who try to roll through there and look much better.
>>
>>712065555
This.

>>712070880
>>712071344
The polls weren't exactly wrong though. Clinton still won the popular vote.

And in the cases of the swing states Trump won most by the narrowest of margins.

>>712070875
Also this.
>>
File: f67.jpg (56 KB, 440x634) Image search: [Google]
f67.jpg
56 KB, 440x634
ITT
>>
>>712069932
Not true. The dumbest are often the loudest.
>>
>>712070400
German Fag here:
TOP KEK :D
>>
File: file.png (96 KB, 1065x355) Image search: [Google]
file.png
96 KB, 1065x355
>>712065402
No its true fam.
>>
>>712072668
More like ITT kids who never went to college.
>>
File: file.png (138 KB, 1072x655) Image search: [Google]
file.png
138 KB, 1072x655
>>712065402
>>712073137
Also had a foo foo protest yesterday.

Thank God my Professor called out sick for my evening class. Got to leave before all the hub bub and malarkey.
>>
None of that in mine except for a nap room next to the library if that counts?
>>
Rutgers Uni fag here

people are protesting streets bc they want this place to be an "immigrant sanctuary". had to walk home bc of the bus delays. fuckign annoying
>>
Brit Uni and none of that here. Not even like a pathetic 5 person club attempt. Is it an American thing then?
>>
American history, fuck it right?

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free"
>>
>>712073552
You should report that Marques for being here Illegally.
>>
>>712066508
Should of grabbed it by the pussy.
>>
>>712066508
>this is true (just edited slightly to make it sound better)
He said so, so it must be true!
>>
>>712073774
disingenuously believing rhetoric
or just infant
>>
>>712073774
When that was written people didn't come here Illegally to leech off social programs that the rest of us supported.

You came here, settled with your Irish/German/Italian/etc community and were expected to contribute to the community and the country.

"Ask not what your country can do for you,
Ask what you can do for your Country"
>>
File: 20161117_183510.png (431 KB, 720x918) Image search: [Google]
20161117_183510.png
431 KB, 720x918
>>
>>712072596
>The polls weren't exactly wrong though. Clinton still won the popular vote.
Popular vote-wise, no, they were close. The polls that predicted Hillary would win with 340+ electoral points were way off however. Had they used the 2015 numbers, then they would have been much more accurate at the state/EC level. Still close, but slightly Trump enough for the win in the key states.
>>
>>712074260
I meant that more people would be voting Hillary.
>The polls that predicted Hillary would win with 340+ electoral points
Yeah WAAAAAAAY off.
>>
>>712073774
Now it's...
"Give me your ladyboys, your transweirdos and cucked betas asking politely if they can use the men's rest room if it's not too much trouble thank you..."
RIP usafags.
Enjoy your new 3rd world status as you drown in thin-skinned inadequates.
>>
>>712074212
There's plenty of things that should be amended because of antiquity in our history? For example:

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution reads: A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Or wait, it only applies to things that you like right?
>>
>>712069696
They didn't stop traffic or disrupt trade centers either. I have some now-ex friends who are marching in San Francisco right now. Blocking roads and harassing people on the street like screaming children.

I made the mistake of replying to some of their asinine facebook shares with calm, non-partisan advice to not be screaming children and instead act like adults and wait to see if Trump really is Hitler: Reloaded.

He's not, he probably won't even be the worst president. That's van Buren, easily.
>>
File: fc,550x550,white.jpg (35 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,white.jpg
35 KB, 550x550
>>712065555
Quads of fucking truth. I've gone to two universities in the heart of liberal california and I was just gonna say this. It comes up occasionally but not enough to get the attention it gets from Fox news and Milo Yiannopoulos

It's sad to see that definition of feminism that is accepted now is the form of feminism where redheaded lesbians who hate men scream at a camera and goes viral on youtube. It really diminishes the work of great feminists such as alice paul and lucy burns
>>
>>712074401
>cucked betas asking politely
Being polite doesn't make you a beta. Being a dick doesn't make you alpha either though.
>>
>>712074523
>not enough to get the attention it gets
fuck, I meant not enough to DESERVE the attention it gets
>>
>>712065402
I got to a public university in New York. While I have had some classmates cry from talking if the election, there are no "safe spaces" or shit the uni supports.
>>
>>712065402
It's real, but the vast majority of people on the campuses aren't like that.

You'll never even hear about it unless you get involved in some niche feminist cunt sub-culture.
>>
>>712065402
>all colleges and students are exactly the same
Jesus fucking Christ you conservative dipshits are so fucking stupid
>>
>>712069507
actually there's a protest or was atleast in like twelve cities. all on the brim of becoming a riot.
say what you want about the people protesting obama, they still never destroyed peoples property because their fee fee got hurt.
>>
>>712072850
Kys
>>
>>712065402
They are sad because they was paid to cheat votes, paid to riot. When Hillary lost, they was told to pay thay money back. Since they don't have jobs, they are pretty upset about how they can pay off Hillary's death squad.
>>
File: Election Fraud.png (78 KB, 611x645) Image search: [Google]
Election Fraud.png
78 KB, 611x645
>>
>>712074787
Your riots are pussy level riots. Now amplify the pussyness factor by adding all the faggots that might actually protest the election's results.
You're paper thin.
>>
>>712074700
Can't we just agree to hate all liberals tho? I mean do you even lift?
>>
File: 1479400696306.jpg (109 KB, 750x937) Image search: [Google]
1479400696306.jpg
109 KB, 750x937
>>712074908
Lool what? You're delusional.
>>
>>712075002
>shopped af
>>
>>712066508
UCLAN??
I heard about something pretty much exactly like this on my campus earlier this year...
>>
>>712065774
kek, SJW are just patheticly funny.

Too bad they're so fucking dangerous, on a civilization basis.
>>
I'm 13 and what is this? I hate women, nuff said.
>>
>>712074406
how about not quoting shit you apparently have absolutely no knowledge of?
a militia=a group of people with a singular goal of defense,fighting a force
well regulated=armed.

I am totally open to taking in people from any walk of life, but they have to atleast be able to support themselves, otherwise they can stay in their shithole.
>>
>>712075002
>federal offense
>don't worry about it lol
only Trump supporters were actually stupid enough to believe this shit
>tfw Trump trolled his own supporters so hard they have to spend a decade in prison
>>
>>712074406
It's not about the laws or the Constitution.
It's about the willingness to work in your community and contribute to the society you're joining.

When my grandfather came here, around 1910, he was given a job in his community, learned English, and even tried to join the Army at 45 years old to fight in WW2.
>>
>>712075499
>I am totally open to taking in people from any walk of life, as long as they are not mexicans or muslims.

Yep you're real open minded there buddy.
>>
>>712068305
Yeah I was curious about this people said all this shit when Obama got elected that supposedly people rioted.
I never once heard anything about that happening. Not on ANY news site.
>>
>>712075481
Underage b8
>>
burning shit and breaking windows and attacking passerby is a fucking riot. now do you have anything to say or are you just going to disgrace what little respect your family has for you?
I swear people like you are why we have elections like this.
>>
>>712075835
This.

And the MSM would have gone apeshit about it calling them racists and having a field day with it.

This is just left-wing propaganda in a shitty attempt to justify their childish behavior.
>>
>>712075790
>talking for me because of a wittle superiority complex.
I do include Muslims and Mexicans, as long as they can support themselves and better the community,
unlike you, I can see a reason to include people,other then for the sake of diversity and look so progressive.
>>
>>712075772
So who exactly isn't working and contributing to society here? There are more American welfare cases than Immigrants who take jobs that lazy dumb asses would rather not work because they get a free ride off our government. I've never hear of these lazy immigrants who weren't willing to work because they simply can't leech off our government unlike your lazy fat ass.
>>
>>712075499
By definition of the time, a militia was a conscripted fighting force demanded by government and was not voluntary--- it was limited to land owners and were given weaponry upon entry.

The idea comes from the British, as even at that time the Commons was made up of land owners and had to form a militia--- they most famously took part in the 1600's English civil wars.

It does not mean a group of racist cocksuckers from Michigan that buy their own weaponry and conduct military drills.

Even at the time of the revolutionary war, there were laws that regulated fire arms-- most famously: fucking cannons.
>>
File: sjw's go too.jpg (538 KB, 2429x1346) Image search: [Google]
sjw's go too.jpg
538 KB, 2429x1346
I go to Sarah Lawrence College. One of the most progressive, SJW, liberal arts colleges in America, and probably the world.

There was a "group scream," where students got together to scream and cry. It was meant to be a moment of catharsis for the community. There were puppies too. It was pretty embarrassing. I counted 11 people openly weeping the two days after the election. And I only commute to campus.

That being said, it's definitely more of a large and influential clique that does that kind of bullshit. I'm in the minority, as a right leaning libertarian I didn't really give care beyond some economic and civil liberty concerns. If there were any Trump supporters at the school they sure as hell kept it to themselves. The vast majority were pretty pissed off and upset, and went about their week normally but kind of depressed (like half of the country, probably). Then there is the large minority that threw an all out temper tantrum.
>>
File: 1461021236964.jpg (50 KB, 600x809) Image search: [Google]
1461021236964.jpg
50 KB, 600x809
>>712076229
>>
>>712075499
What about people that are trying to escape salavry riddled countries like Afghanistan? The practice is still in use there and the rich classes are the ones that can afford weapons. They use their extreme form of Islam as a control and excuse device for their control.
Don't these people deserve a chance?

What difference did our Irish illiterate forebearers in NY 1800's make?
>>
>>712065555
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yCKIn56HCU

Your assumption would be incorrect. The people in this vid are protesting the fact that their designated safe space is in the basement
>>
>>712067074
My school always has therapy dog events, especially during finals. I think it's great lol
>>
>>712076553
exams are stressful
>>
>>712076274
those laws which our forefathers broke right?
you can looks at the fighting force of the fucking revolutionary war and know your "facts" are bullshit.the militia is not a set fighting force, but a collection of people willing to fight for a cause, like in the war that began our nation.
whats so hard to understand about that?
>>
>>712074514
emotionally charged or not they are doing nothing wrong and your being such a little whiny fagity as bitch nigga for wanting to pretend that you are above other people just because they feel really strongly about shit you don't care about as much.

Like shit son constitutional rights and all that shit ya know, so quit being a punk as bitch and let people just let out some fucking steam you faux pragmatic faggot.
>>
File: 1462903670354.jpg (53 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1462903670354.jpg
53 KB, 480x480
>>712076500
1 - It's spelled "S-L-A-V-E-R-Y" at least have the common decency to spellcheck your spew before you post it.

2 - No. They don't. They deserve to fix their own goddamned country and keep their Islamic views and culture as far away from the civilized world as possible.

3 - You cannot compare the Irish migrations to the Islamic migrations because the Irish at least shared the religion and values of the culture they were entering and made full effort to assimilate into the host cultures.

Islamics do not make any efforts to assimilate, and their values are diametrically opposed to the values of the civilized world. Instead they move into host countries and form ghettos where they often attempt to enact their own religious laws and practices in direct opposition to native laws and practices.
>>
>>712076500
the irish weren't given handouts and they sure as fuck weren't sent by a foreign country to lessen the burden. they paid their way and made lives and businesses when they got here.
and if these people were ,once again, sent here to makes lives for themselves and not just live off of handouts and dem programs I could agreeand understand with their dilemma, but most of the time that is not the case.

you see, this is why you cannot make legislation based on feelings alone, it's ignorant and impulsive to do so.
>>
>>712077246
>all Muslims believe the same thing
you're a retard, and you don't even have an excuse for it.

At least Muslims were forced to join a religion, you're just a retard on purpose.
>>
Why the fuck do people always trash universities having animals? Like fuck yes I'm going to take a few minute out of my day to hug a fluffy cute dog if my Uni has them. Why wouldn't I? Are you honestly such a fucking edgelord that you wouldn't pet a cute dog?
>>
>>712075069
stop taking steroids, microdick
>>
>>712065402
oh yeah. my libshit faggot cousin (26) threw a fit at his dad for voting trump.
>>
File: hypocrisy rop.jpg (25 KB, 200x271) Image search: [Google]
hypocrisy rop.jpg
25 KB, 200x271
>>712077450
Let me learn you something basement dweller.

I've been to much of the middle east, seen the "refugee" camps in Turkey, France, Belgium and Germany, and have worked as an aid worker in 47 countries.

There is no such thing as a non-radicalized muslim. The tenants of Islam have been so ingrained into their culture and even into their own masculine/feminine ideals to such an extent that even if Islam vanished to be forgotten forever I do not believe that these people would change.

Islam isn't the cause, it is the excuse.
>>
>>712065774
Hey man I just wanted to drop by and say that I don't believe you and that you are a con man.
>>
>>712077937
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>worked as an aid worker in 47 countries
Take it to reddit you lying attention whore
>>
>>712077450
well.. I mean yeah they do, it's called islam you stupid motherfucker.
>>
>>712077608
Less the animals, more the reason that these people need animals for. Therapy animals are fucking awesome!
>>
>>712078384
>All Christians believe the same thing
Just like there are Protestants and Catholics, Shiites and Sunnis disagree on interpretation of Islam and are far more concerned with killing each other than any Christian.

I hope you learned something today.
>>
File: 1465827243355.jpg (34 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1465827243355.jpg
34 KB, 680x510
>>712077322
>the irish weren't given handouts and they sure as fuck weren't sent by a foreign country to lessen the burden
Many Irish were sent as slaves to the new world to lessen the burden on England.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxCKKqZ2iKU

>>712077246
>the Irish at least shared the religion and values of the culture
You mean the people who killed one another for not being Catholic/Protestant? Yeah, no way is that anything like Sunnis/Shiites.
>>
I go to a University...my University's professors and students tend to be republican leaning. But we do have "safe places" on campus which are basically crying rooms, although i have never actually seen anyone in one of them.
>>
>>712069120
That's what happens when you have to beg someone running for president who also has a suspicious middle name to show their birth certificate, and you get a shit shooped fake ass document.
>>
File: 1475531458941.jpg (554 KB, 1330x772) Image search: [Google]
1475531458941.jpg
554 KB, 1330x772
>>712078348
Just because they have a disclaimer to protect the operators of this website doesn't mean what I said is any less true.

Nice Ad-Hominem by the way. Way to attack my character rather than my argument.

Please go into the world and actually try to interact with these people. Go to a "refugee" camp and see how far you get without an escort before someone robs you. See how far you get before you're beaten by a gang of young men.

Go, see these "poor victims of a radicalized religion".

I'll wait.
>>
>>712077106
they dindu nufffin, they is good college liberals. they was just gettin there lives on track.
>>
>>712071460
Underrated post
>>
File: 969638-cool_story__bro_super.jpg (50 KB, 520x534) Image search: [Google]
969638-cool_story__bro_super.jpg
50 KB, 520x534
>>712079024
>it's true cause I say so
mmhmm
>>
>>712070257
Your conception of what an sjw that needs a safe space is isn't what it actually is.
They have safe spaces to stay away from rapists like you.
See what I did there?
I know you're not actually a rapist, but I'm almost positive you're a white male that doesn't have a trendy haircut, or problem glasses. Therefor, to anyone needing a safe space, you are a redneck racist sexist misogynistic trump supporting white cis male, and just looking at them could trigger them to call the police on you for eye raping them.
>>
>>712076981
No--- do recall that in the war a land owner could volunteer another person, including their slaves.

Don't believe me on any of it? Just Google it. Go ahead. Not my fault you didn't pay attention in history classes.
>>
>>712078938
What happens if someone not safe goes in the safe space?
Do they have special safe space member cards?
>>
>>712076981
"Fighting fie a cause"
Oh my god , I can smell the right wing wishful thinking and ideology off this-- why don't you Americans ever look at anything objectively?

By the way, I think the guy cited the real law that America kept on the people, copying the British that only the army could own cannons. I don't recall anyone that actually owned a cannon outside the US government.
What is a cannon but an oversized gun?
>>
>>712079768

I'm not really sure what you are asking...anyone can go into the safe space. If you mean what happens if the bully/or whatever go in there, if they are harassing someone it really depends. If they are a student, they would most likely be kicked out of the university, if they weren't a student they would probably be arrested for trespassing/banned from university property.
>>
>>712077246
---> guy points out a typo and makes a huge rant on it, creating logical fallacy that it some how makes the other guy's question somehow invalid (it doesn't)

---> you created your own hypocrisy in concerns to your history.

The Irish faced discrimination and disgust by "nativist" Americans called the Know-Nothing Party that said the Irish DIR NOT share the same ideals or religion (Catholics were not seen as the same as Protestants).

--- When you make judgement on a huge group of people without actually looking at each case in a negative way, that is called Prejudice.

Therefore, you are prejudiced. Just go ahead and admit it before you try to take any high ground (you have none).
>>
>>712077246
Muslims have been shown to be the fastest assimilating group in other nations in the history of the world.
They widely adopt the culture and values of their new homeland.
>>
File: 1463069415191.jpg (119 KB, 617x617) Image search: [Google]
1463069415191.jpg
119 KB, 617x617
>>712079560
Sorry for not providing proof but because being an aid working is my job I could lose my whole career if it came back on me.

I'm not saying you should believe me without question. I'm saying you should be willing to at least hear me out and respond with actual arguments rather than the old 4chan 'no u' approach.
>>
>>712077322
Actually they were given handouts, by Tammany Hall, if you wish to recall history.
Hell, they even got soup and bread when they got off the boat.

What did they do right after? Form huge gangs which became so big there are books and even movies on it.

History is a bitch, huh?
>>
>>712065402
We had therapy dogs way before the election. It was a once a week thing. Cute dogs help people forget about their problems for a bit anyways. Heard no such thing as cry rooms though
>>
>>712080623
Shown by who exactly. I would like to see some evidence if you would be so kind as to provide it.
>>
>>712080623
Only if theyre willing. If they come to america with the sole purpose of terror theyre not going to assimilate. Theyre going to actively refuse it.

The comparison to past immigration efforts is flawed because immigration in the past has been about letting people in, then not letting people in while those people assimilate. Then we let more in. Now, we just let everyone in, and some people come here with very evil intent
>>
>>712076654
Indeed, doggos and puppis really make everything better
>>
>>712080742
>hear me out
when your entire argument is based on very obvious lies, I'm entirely free to ignore whatever arguments you bullshit

Either put some real effort into trolling or just stop
>>
>>712081168
How is my argument based in lies?

You've yet to offer any counter to my assertions besides ad-hominem and vitriol.
>>
>>712065402
Have seen a few cryers but thankfully libtards aren't smart enough to get into most of my classes. We do however have, in a nutshell, a safe space "club" that meets a few times a week. Many more people than the usual two or three have been going since the election.
>>
File: not my president.jpg (530 KB, 1680x1023) Image search: [Google]
not my president.jpg
530 KB, 1680x1023
>>712077106
>doing nothing wrong
Have you been ignoring the news?
http://www.kgw.com/news/local/more-trump-protests-thursday-night/350855158

Countrywide they've been assaulting people, blocking roads, smashing property, tagging and being entitled whiny fucks for over a week. Multiple people shot, multiple people hospitalized, hundreds of thousands of dollars of property damage, over a week of traffic diverted.

The ones in Portland smashed 19 cars at a TOYOTA DEALERSHIP. Because... fuck Trump?

But they're just venting right? No harm. They just have dented bats so they can swing at the air and vent some frustration.

I think you have some more cars to smash, kid.
>>
>>712065402

nope.

only had "animal rooms" and "cry therapy"
>>
>>712066525
>I go to a 'liberal arts' university
why.. ?
>>
>>712071460
This
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 750x982) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 750x982
>>712072668
>>
File: 1478786663219.jpg (33 KB, 320x458) Image search: [Google]
1478786663219.jpg
33 KB, 320x458
>>712065402
Drive to Rutgers last week and flew my trump flag to collect liberal tears
>>
>>712067580
Someone did this in my state except it was for trump and he was almost accused of committing a hate crime. Lol
>>
>>712079975
We can own cannons. And tanks. And full auto(if in a free state). And just so everyone else is clear the militia is every fighting age male US citizen. And the term "The People" refers to every individual US citizen.
Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 33

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.