Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Let's get a secrets/confessions thread going.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 23
File: secret1.jpg (31 KB, 260x268) Image search: [Google]
secret1.jpg
31 KB, 260x268
Let's get a secrets/confessions thread going.
>>
>>712023937
moms far fongered me in the back of my friend
>>
>>712023937
My dick is too big to pleasure a woman. Its embarrassing, really.
>>
>>712023937
Fucked my little sister.
Killed a homeless guy.
>>
Friends gf is sucking me off when he's at work.
>>
>>712024367
Nice.
>>
As soon as my brother broke up with his fiance me and her arranged to fuck. i had only known her from family gatherings. so i was consoling my brother and talking dirty to his ex at the same time on facebook. We wound up not doing it, but still
>>
>>712024367
Sweet about the sister. Me and my brother (different one) messed around a lot. But i would have loved a sister.
>>
>>712023937
The neighborhood we live in has no idea we are an incest spawn family. My father and grandfather are the same guy. The guy playing my father (Mom's husband) is sterile. My nephew is also my son. My sister is also my cousin, biological father is our uncle. My baby sister is also my daughter... and we fool around in secret. Mom "put an end" to "messing with family" when we moved to this neighborhood. And yes, I'm writing a book about it.
>>
>>712024902
what's your working title for the book?
>>
>>712024902
Pretty sure this song is about you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYlJH81dSiw
>>
>>712024975
Gene, a swim in the shallow end.
>>
>>712025065
is your name Gene?
>>
>>712025109
Nope, play on words. Like, shallow gene pool. I'm using fake names, so my "name" is Gene in the book. Get it? Still a work in progress.
>>
>>712024995
My "father" plays this song to irritate Mom.
>>
I only browse /b/ when I'm pooping.
>>
>>712025172
That's gay as fuck
>>
For my 16th birthday, my sister took me to a massage parlor where one of her friends works. We fucked, and it was ok, but really it was the thought of my sister getting me laid that kept me hard for it.
>>
>>712025172
I'll read it. especialy for any descriptions about playing with lil sis :)
>>
>>712025264
Everybody is a critic.
>>712025347
I'm debating as to how much sexual detail to put in it... maybe 2 versions?
>>
>>712025206
did your mother marry your "father" just for a cover or does she actually love him.
>>
>>712025391
I'll be sure to get the graphic one ;)
>>
>>712025410
For the cover at first, they grew to love each other.
>>
I either have mental health problems or an intense amount of willpower, the things in life that would normally want most people to give up don't really phase me
>>
>>712023937
In real life, I'm the person everyone comes to for comfort--for a hug, words of advice, an ear to listen. But it's extremely hard on me to carry all of my friends' baggage. I have someone who I lean onto as well but I feel guilty for relying on her. She leans on me too but...

I'm really, really stressed out, but only she knows. I can't not help my friends though, that's what friends do. But I've broken down twice this week because of friend-related stress. I don't want to rely on my best female friend because I know she needs me but I have nobody else to lean on.

I'm surrounded by people who love me but I feel so alone.
>>
Bumping to make this thread great again!
>>
>>712025945
Tell them this as a group. You will be surprised as to the wave of support you get, even if it is a tiny bit each... unless you are friends with nothing but sympathy parasites. If that is the case, you are fucked.
>>
>>712025945
Go talk to her anon. I bet you your friend would have no problems helping you through your stress. Like you said, that's what friends are for. If she's really your friend she will help you out. If you don't decide to talk to her though, why dont you vent here? I'll listen to you.
>>
>>712026083
I'll try but I just feel guilty asking for something, even if I've been their support for years...

>>712026107
She's actually sleeping next to me right now, I don't want to wake her up. Is it okay if I vent to you? I'm sorry...
>>
>>712026241
>feel guilty asking for something
Swallow the pride, man. If they are your friends, they will be super happy to return the support... you would kind of be doing them a favor too.
>>
>>712026241
Please do. I'm all ears. And don't be sorry, I want to chat with you.
>>
>>712025945
wait what kind of stress could they put you through? Financial? Mental? I mean...just dont pick up the phone. Or tell them "I can't do this today."
>>
bump
>>
>>712025945
you and me both fam.

Just keep taking on other peoples stress and baggage, making them feel better, until you're near breaking point yourself.

near the limit myself right now. I need to scale it back.
>>
I recorded my gf sis showering and wank over side by side photos of them
>>
File: 03202014vigo.jpg (37 KB, 210x224) Image search: [Google]
03202014vigo.jpg
37 KB, 210x224
>>712025945
>>712027220

you guys are pussies honestly, grow up, get a real life, you cry in misery but there is only one person that is allowing you to be in this situation and that's you, you guys are doing this to urself because u feel good being needed by those people but then cry about it. if they really are such good friends they will understand and if they don't then fuck them, ur living a life in which you are unhappy and ur willingly doing so. grow a pair and fucking live a life you like stupid cunts
>>
File: y2k.jpg (742 KB, 1251x1641) Image search: [Google]
y2k.jpg
742 KB, 1251x1641
I like to drive around and get prostitutes to approach my car, then drive off right before they reach me.
>>
>>712026368
I know....

>>712026371
Okay, well... I'm just really stressed about all of my friends being stressed out and having issues. I get stressed out easily. I'm worried about my best friend who I think has BPD, he's having a tough time and he needs help that I can't give him, but I'm worried he'll be mad if I suggest seeing a therapist. I'm doing college part time and that's tough too. But the biggest thing that's stressing me out is the world in general. Society, the human race, how much corruption there is, how everything may have a subliminal message in it...oh god I feel like throwing up just typing about it.

>>712026377
Mental.

>>712027220
I'm at the breaking point. I did something I haven't done since I was a junior in high school...I cut myself two days ago. My best friend is staying with me so that I don't hurt myself again or worse, which makes me feel guilty for wasting her time..I'm such a fucking burden to others and I hate it...
>>
>>712027397
nice psychonogical analaysis there fam.

I get that. I have a fine life most of the time. late 20's, bought a house, decent job, long term partner, a cat, all that shit.

I just need to help others.
>>
>>712024600
STORY?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22 KB, 381x305) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22 KB, 381x305
>>712027528
sure, stay unhappy I pity people like you
>>
>>712027397
It's not that easy. You have no idea what we're going through. Saying something and actually doing it are completely different. I have to work two part time jobs to support myself and my little sister, because my grandfather, who's my only family I had left who could take care of me, died 5 years ago. I only sleep about 4 hours each day because I have to juggle two part time jobs, plus college, plus taking care of my sister, plus taking care of the house. I don't have the time to take care of me. I want to cry, every day. It's too fucking much. Someone please, please god...save me.
>>
>>712027645
I never said I wasn't happy, just that I was near breaking point.
>>
>>712027649
just tell ur friends to fuck off? also you must have something ur working on ur at least applying for other jobs? or are u just keeping urself stuck?
>>
I ran over and killed a drunk abo passed out on the road in the middle of nowhere and drove off
>>
>>712025616

Some people are built to last
>>
I wish my mother in law would die. I fucking hate that bitch.

Any russianfags here? What is with russian mothers and their sons? Why the fuck do they hold on to them so much?
>>
>>712028323
Just to clarify, you're married to some rusfag?
>>
>>712027777
I have two jobs currently, I cannot handle a third.

>>712027955
I heard a story about that before.
>>
For the last 5 years, a couple times a month, unbeknownst to my husband, I tell him I'm "going out with the girls" but I go to an adult book store to work at a glory hole. I get off on being a cum slut.
>>
>>712028459
He is half russian. I hate russians but he dosen't look like russian, doesn't speak russian as his native or dress like a fucking russian. I found out that his mother is russian (and he is half russian) the first time i visited him. It was quite a shock. We don't live in russia so i didn't even think about asking is she is or isn't russian.
>>
>>712027494
Sorry, went to take a late night shower. Anyways, I think you should talk to your friends about how you feel. Considering how much baggage they already have, they will completely understand how you feel. Talking it all out with your friends will really help you feel relieved, so I hope you consider that option. I think you're just too caring. Getting emotionally invested in so many people is only going to weigh you down, so I think you should back it off a little bit. I'm not saying to neglect your friends or anything, but that you need to have some time for yourself. Find something you enjoy doing, something relaxing that eases your mind. Take a trip somewhere and just take the chance to relax for once.

I'm sorry to hear you're cutting yourself, but you're not being a burden to your friend. She's there because she cares for you and wants to see you feel better. There's no way she sees you as a burden. You take on a lot of other peoples baggage so it's only natural that it causes some baggage yourself. Realize that your friend is there because she really does care for your well being. She doesn't resent being there for you, she just wants to help you out during a tough time. I would just spend some time with her, try to let her help you out and just relax for once. You need it.
>>
>>712028624
is that all you'll do? Is it just for the anonymity?
>>
>>712027393
ever posted them?
>>
>>712025228
THIS!!!!!!! HAHA
>>
A girl that I'm close friends to was raped a few years ago when she got extremely drunk while taking xanax. All she remembers is someone on top of her fucking her. She never reported it and feels guilty because she was too fucked up to say no. The thing is, I'm the guy who "raped" her. She got drunk, came on to me (literally grabbing me by the dick and sucking on my fingers). I told her she was drunk and needed to go find somewhere to lie down, so she goes upstairs. Little bit later I realize what a fucking mistake that was and that anyone could go up there and take advantage of her. I get up there and she's all excited to see me, we start making out, I'm drunk and decide to go for it, we end up fucking hard. When I'm on xanax is takes me a while to cum. One thing she's never talked about is the fact she had an orgasm while evidently being "raped" but w/e. After she finished she was just moaning while I kept going, and when she said I couldn't finish in her I pulled out and tried to get it in her mouth but she took too long and I ended up getting it on her face and hair. Another detail she leaves out.

Really don't know what the fuck to do, but it's been years now.
>>
>>712029101
Just an fyi, women can and do have orgasms when being raped. Doesn't mean they enjoyed it. How close are you though? She probably has some feeling for you regardless, you should go for it.
>>
>>712028772
Reading your message made me cry, I just...thank you. Thank you for listening. It does make me feel better. The only thing is, I don't have the time to relax or take a trip anywhere...2 jobs + part time college = 20 hour days. I only have time off on saturday, but only for about 6 hours. I spend those 6 hours getting the sleep I desperately need. In fact the only reason I'm able to be here on 4chan right now is because I'm doing my homework at 4 in the morning. Then when I'm done at about 6am, I have to make breakfast for my sister and then her lunch, and then drive 20 minutes to her school and then about an hour and 15 minutes to mine, where I'll be until noon, which is when my first job starts and goes until 4:30pm (my sister takes the bus home), then I have a 2 hour night class starting at 5pm and then job #2 at 7pm until 10pm, which is when I get to go home, do housework, sleep, and then wake up at 3am, rinse and repeat.

I can't take it anymore. My sister is old enough to get a job but I don't want to cause her stress either, and me being the older sibling I need to take care of her. But it's so, so much...I'm only 18. I can't handle it.
>>
>>712027777
>>
>>712023937

When I was 17 I flushed my mom's wedding band down the toilet because she was being a supercunt.

She never found out, but went proper crazy for the next 2 weeks looking everywhere for the damn thing.
>>
>>712029285
Forgot to mention I had to be rushed to the hospital last month because I collapsed from exhaustion at my second job. It's taking a huge toll on me...but there's nothing I can do. We could move but I know that would stress my sister out, and she might have to leave her friends behind so I don't want to do that. I've considered even going into section 8 housing but I've heard some horror stories. I can't quit college, I definitely cannot afford to quit either of my jobs, but I can't go on like this...I'm having suicidal thoughts right now, I just...

I want to die. This isn't living, this is torture! Fuck!
>>
You know what? That's it. I can't live like this anymore, but I can't abandon my friends and my sister. I'm going to see if I apply for section 8 housing. I can't do this anymore. I'm going to apply and if I get approved, I'm quitting my second job and we're gonna move. Fuck. Fuck this. Fuck it all. I don't care if it makes me "lowly", I am literally losing years of my fucking life and my sanity living like this.
>>
I had sex with my girlfriend in her car yesterday and it was really awkward. I think we should have dropped my parents off first
>>
>>712027457
kek
>>
1 Пальцами выковыривал своё говно в туалете.
2 Смотрел "Клуб Винкс".
3 Дрочил через трусы, сперма потом в трусах оставалась: кошка вечно мне в трусы лезла после этого, но я отгонял.
4 Вандалил Википедию. Лурк тоже, но это не грех
5 Учась в девятом классе, был унижен пятиклассником и повёлся на рэкет.
6 Однажды ночью почему-то было частое мочеиспускание, но я боялся ходить в туалет, думал, что родители наругают (мелкий же был). Вместо этого ссал на полотенце, оно потом всё мочой провоняло, ну и приходилось брать его в ванную и вытираться им. А когда спалили, свалил всё на кошку из третьей истории.
7 До 15 лет не выходил никуда кроме школы без родителей.
8 В 5-6 классе одноклассницы залезли под мою парту (на уроке) и лапали меня за член. Мне было жутко неприятно, но позвать учителя и опозориться я боялся.
>>
>>712027397
So true. Guess what guys, life is shit and everyone has problems, if you let others drag you down they will. Then when they've vented on you, move on and feel better, and you need someone, they won't reciprocate. Stop being a victim in your feelings all the time, it doesn't bother or hurt anyone but you. Take control of your own shit and stop helping others when it becomes unreasonable, no one will judge you for it.
>>
>>712029511
Stress and some lost friendships. Boofuckinghoo. Or you can keep going and kill yourself, and see what kind of stress that results in.

Fuck people like you, you love to think that you're the martyr, but in reality you think you're better than others because you can withstand so much more than them. Instead of doing the obvious thing to make life easier for everyone you just 'soldier on' because you love being the miserable hero of the story.
>>
>>712023937
i wrote the original warcraft screenplay
>>
>>712028734
Well, if you're still here: I'm Russian and the shit you've described is quite common here (mothers being possessive and clingy towards their sons), although I don't think it's much more common than in the rest of the world.
>>
>>712023937
boyfriend just found out he's not getting his dream job. I said to him I'm devastated but really I'm so fucking glad because I know one of his potential co-workers is a girl that wants his cock. Also this way I'm earning waaaaay more than he'll ever be.
>>
>>712030829
a true beta
>>
>>712025616
I'd turn that immense willpower to learning correct grammar - it's "faze", you numpty
>>
>>712025945
Massive faggot. Grow balls or stop pretending you have them for tje emotional attention. I bet you were allowed to cry in your house growing up. Fucking pathetic
>>
I feel like becoming a serial killer, I know I could get away with it too
>>
File: kek.jpg (100 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
100 KB, 640x427
>>712023937
As a junior in high school, I bullied a black freshman by calling him a nigger. He went crying to the black vice principal, screaming, in tears: "He called me a nigger!"

I denied it and the vice principal believed me! He then threatened to suspend the freshman nignog for lying about an upstanding honors student like myself.
>>
>>712030132
*tumbleweed
>>
>>712023937
I feel almost nothing for my girlfriend of a year and a half because I'm in love with my housemate/best friend's girlfriend but I'm too scared of being lonely to break it off with my girl and too scared of losing my friendship to tell my friend's girl.
>>
If you are reading this I just want to say that I think of you everyday and I wish I could've made you happy but it wasn't meant to be I guess. I wish you the best though.
>>
>>712031242
Thanks. I wish it had worked out too, but I've come to accept that this is for the best.
>>
>>712023937
I come here semi regularly to see if my nudes are still being posted
>>
>>712024367
Greentext?
>>
>>712031242
I don't think of you at all and I'm fucking multiple other people. Eat a dick idiot
>>
I'm fucking my wife's sister and cousin, both under age. Ive been messaging my distant cousin who's a freshman in hs, we're making plans to meet up and fuck. I'm a decent looking dude, not great, average bodydick with good girth... But im hyper sexualized, probably cause I spent the night at a friend's house when I was six and was dared to eat his twelve year old sister out. Since then I've fucked anyone with prolonged proximity: sister, cousins, etc.
>>
>>712030983
HI matthew
>>
>>712031022
Please elaborate, I'm morbidly fascinated by serial killers
>>
I saw OP getting fucked by his stepdad
>>
File: DSCF0212.jpg (138 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0212.jpg
138 KB, 960x1280
I pay hookers to fart in my face as they face sit me and I rim them.
>>
>>712031242
>>712031394
who are you?
>>
mine involves a 14-yr-old boy
>>
I posted my ex gf so much on 4chan you can find her nude on Google ... She got doxed once or twice by someone who knew her ... So her name is fully searchable ... Sometimes I still want to post her ... But I honestly regret if
>>
>>712031875

I gagged a little. Thanks for making me feeling alive.
>>
>>712031875

damn are you serious.. omg omg omg my gf does this 4 free :D
>>
>>712031737
not matthew. There's more than one person on the internet who knows correct grammar and has heard the pejorative "numpty"
>>
I want to die but know damn good and well if I did that next day would have probably been the day shit finally went right in even the smallest way for me. Only reason I'm still here is I'm hoping I'll end up having that one good day that makes this all worth it.
>>
I no longer get hit on all the time and it's devastating. Sure like, aging and all that, but I'm only 24. All downhill as my mum used to say :(
>>
I am the 4chan killer and my next victim will be question guy.
>>
>>712032085
Yeah but you would have been so freaked out if you were called Matthew.
>>
>>712031909
I think it's better I don't answer that. I don't think either of us wants to run the risk that either could think it would work again, do we?
>>
>>712032085
A likely story, Matthew!
>>
>>712032225
That's OK I don't think I could ever forgive you anyway.
>>
>>712032181
I've been on the planet log enough to not be freaked by someone guessing my name on an anonymous image board
>>
>>712030983
Holy shit it's Matthew
>>
>>712032225
I'm just trying to find out if one of you is the anon I've been messaging and you're mistaking me for someone else. If you are just know that I've been sick the last couple days and don't want to talk.
>>
>>712032274
I know. And I'll carry that regret with me to the grave. I think it best I stop now. Best wishes..really.
>>
>>712032292
>planet log
Classic Matthew
>>
>>712032338
>and don't want to talk
then don't talk.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb2aIlcPwYU

wrgt
>>
>>712025172
post excerpt..
>>
>>712032292
>being on the planet log
Fucking Matthew I sware
>>
>>712032409
Oh, fuck You're right. I should have gotte the keyboard fixed or replaced. but you've got me. I'll come clea, I'm Matt
>>
>>712032488
*swear
>>
>>712025391
just one graphic version and embellish at will. Just keep 'based on true events' in the back of your mind and you can go all over the place with your stories. Audience wants to be fooled, it has to be quite hardcore erotic. no pussy footing around, it's not going to be a social psycho analysis on incest in trailer park communities. It' going to be 'fucking hot incest stories you wouldn't fucking believe, explained in vivid detail.. You could get rich bro..
>>
>>712031930
Textgreeny?
>>
File: 20161117_234121.png (772 KB, 1262x2076) Image search: [Google]
20161117_234121.png
772 KB, 1262x2076
>>712032292
>>712032409
>>712032488
Kek
>>
>>712032596
Lol matthew mad
>>
>>712032139
m or f?
>>
>>712032939
nod matthew
>>
I'm a bot reply to this or be hacked
>>
>>712033025
Shut up matthew

>>712032904
Topkek
>>
>>712033021
F :(
>>
>>712033166
Plenty of men will still hit on you, we just think at that age you're kind of over the obnoxious variety and we have to play the game a little tighter
>>
>>712033166
Just say you're into child porn ... Guys flock to that
>>
>>712032139
Pic with face obscured so we can assess reason
>>
>>712033293
>over the obnoxious variety
Sorry I don't quite understand?
>>
File: 20161117_235555.jpg (80 KB, 372x396) Image search: [Google]
20161117_235555.jpg
80 KB, 372x396
>>712033609
Sorry for shit quality, just took it on my phone
>>
>>712033624
I mean for me if I'm hitting on an 18/19 year old I know this girl has limited experience/wits and I'll just say whatever pops into my brain. If I'm hitting on a 24 year old, it's like shit I have to act like more of a decent human being now.
>>
>>712033796
right. Well, it's obvious - you need to drop the Alice band and change the hair style. That looks like something from the 60's
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyHkUcKctoQ
>>
My first sexual experience with someone else was my ex girlfriend raping me a year ago. To this day barely anyone besides my therapist knows. The last time I shared a bed with a woman it was completely platonic and I still had a panic attack just from being in the situation.

same ex recently added me on facebook and despite her being sexually abusive, I still desire her, about which I feel quite sick

I have a memory of what I think is being molested when I was a child, can't tell if it's real since it never had any emotional impact on me and I repressed it. It's resurfaced and I haven't told a single person IRL. Terrified to let anyone know
>>
>>712033804
That's a much nicer spin than what goes on in my head :)
>>
>>712030829
You are a cunt, I hope you realise that.
>>
>>712034296
24 isn't old at all, I'm 26 and that isn't old at all. If people hit on you EVER, at 24 you're not just suddenly unattractive.
>>
>>712031669
Family fucks are the best cus you know they wont say shit. I started fucking around with cousins at an early age too.
>>
Ultimately in the end I did 'love' you, which is why I had to say those things and act that way. In order for both of us to move on quickly. I know it was painful, but that'd the only way. Perhaps it wasn't the right way to act upon for it fills me with regret, sadness and downright anger for losing someone like you.
>>
>>712034246
Repressed memories aren't a real thing, you're probably talking yourself into it because you're fucked up about what happened to you with your girl. See a therapist
>>
>>712023937
I got mad at my ex and took a huge piss in her non-clear water bottle. And she took a huge fucking swig. Then I made it a regular thing. When we broke up all I could think about was her unknowingly guzzling my piss for two years. Feels good.
>>
>>712025616
Set to stun niiggaaa
>>
>>712023937

I let men suck me off.

>no homo tho
>>
>>712025266
You do realize that if your 16 year old sister is friends with whores she's almost certainly a whore as well.
>>
I work in a pretty big office with lots of people - birthdays every other day nearly and its the done thing that you bring treats and snacks in for the office. I regularly go for a piss or shit, dont wash my hands and then proceed to feel up all the treats with my dirty hands.
>>
FEMALE WORGEN FEET
>>
>>712023937
I had sex with my younger sister when she was 9. She still loves me.
>>
>>712031943
If I gave you one picture of her you could reverse and find everything
>>
>>712023937
I'm a nigger
>>
>>712031413
Are they?
>>
I had sex with my friends 8 year old sister when I was 12, I'm now 20. I'm scared shitless that she'll one day tell somebody and I'll get arrested. I hope the statue of limitations will help if it comes to that.
>>
I flirt with my students. I sometimes even fap thinking about them.
>>
>>712029101
Die with it, but If she was hitting on you and you both ware drunk i would not say it was rape. Woman tend to be scandalous, never ever tell anybody about it, but don't keep hurting yourself about it.
>>
I'm bisexual, but my male-female hookup ratio is so skewed that I'm starting to wonder if I'm just gay.
>>
I order tomatoes on my burgers, but I always end up throwing the tomatoes away.
>>
File: 1478394975118.jpg (168 KB, 1600x1456) Image search: [Google]
1478394975118.jpg
168 KB, 1600x1456
I have a rape fetish and my gf would never go for it, shes been physically/sexually abused and anything down that road would probably make her have a breakdown.
A hot ass MILF from a different job site has been throwing herself at me, her fiance manages one of the jobsites and his brother is her manager. I've been debating weather or not i should just get it out of my system with her or to stay loyal because if my gf ever caught on she'd kill herself.
the milf is just amazing though, almost the polar opposite of my gf. We've hung out only a few times but ended up alone in my car, hot boxing and listening to music and i cant stop thinking about it.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1470616147372.jpg (87 KB, 650x950) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1470616147372.jpg
87 KB, 650x950
>virgin
>believe in and have full conversations with what I conceive as being god
>still believe in trying to find the "one"
>value my life

can't tell anyone any of this. I'm so afraid to that I don't keep eye contact for over 3 seconds in fear that "they" will figure me out. which is why ive remained a virgin despite being healthy fit tall long white good looking ect
>>
>>712035501
Haven't seem em today!
>>
File: IMG_20161015_185712.jpg (63 KB, 868x959) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161015_185712.jpg
63 KB, 868x959
>>712027457
Fucking lel
>>
I posted my ex gf so much on 4chan you can find her nude on Google ... She got doxed once or twice by someone who knew her ... So her name is fully searchable ... Sometimes I still want to post her ... But I honestly regret iT ... Reversing one pic of her gives you everything
>>
>>712036243
Oh you piece of shit
>>
As a 9-13 year old boy my 2 uncles taught and trained me to suck their cocks and swallow all their cum. I loved every minute of it and would make up excuses to visit them just so I could suck their cocks.
>>
>>712023937
Me and 3 of my mates used to drunk or high together then watch porn and suck each other off and one time me and one of them fucked each other after he did me he jized on my face
>>
When i was 6 I was forced to suck a dick. not a fun time.
Now am closet trap who longs for chastity
>>
I had sex with a fire fighter's wife while he was off putting out a forest fire, he found out she cheated on him and they got divorced. They had been married since highschool.

I really want to impregnate my lesbian best friend but don't want to pay for or raise a child.

I like to get fucked by animals.

I had sex with a black chick, a few times.

All of my secrets are sexual I guess.
>>
>>712025228
Thats not worthy of being a secret. But kudos..i guess?
>>
>>712025228
I happen to be taking a dump right now.
High five shitbro
>>
I masturbate to gay incest stories more than any other type of porn
>>
I started up meeting a guy with a foot fetish for money and ended up prostituting myself to him. Now I can't have a normal relationship with a guy.
>>
When I was around 8, an older cousin dry humped me and then came in my mouth after "playing" a card game. I swallowed too.
>>
my dick wont stay hard
>>
>>712034754
I wish that was the case, and probably is, but I've had that memory pop up since I was 7, way before my ex entered the picture
>>
File: yurley.jpg (334 KB, 1279x1279) Image search: [Google]
yurley.jpg
334 KB, 1279x1279
I've been fucking my wife's cousin. She's much younger and her pussy is so much tighter than my wife's. I almost blew it the other day when I told my wife that her pussy was getting loose. I lost my head for a moment and forgot that I was comparing pussies. Her cousin is 20, she is in her 30's.
>>
>I'm spreading herpes
>I'm asymptomatic, never had any visible sign
>Have a girlfriend, cheat on her constantly
>Last month had 3 separate girls approach me to ask if I gave them an STD
>"No"
>Girlfriend has developed a giant herpes sore on her pussy, thinks it's an ingrown hair

Dunno why no one has put this all together or how long I can keep it up but it's been a fun ride. Also, can fucking someone with visible herpes sores exacerbate my latent infection and cause it to present visibly even though the girl I'm fucking got it from me? 'Cause that'd fuck up my game.
>>
>>712038626
Lucky bastard
>>
File: 1479388637706.jpg (418 KB, 1067x1600) Image search: [Google]
1479388637706.jpg
418 KB, 1067x1600
I helped rig the Ohio election for Trump
>>
https://youtu.be/Y-I2TSYXYFI

all hail new king of /b/
>>
>>712031435
>fuck sister
>kill homeless guy
>the end
>>
>>712039422
Thanks Hemingway.
>>
>>712034600
Nice, 90 percent of sex is mental. You really do get desensitized by all the shit on the internet. One thing is true though, the taboo of an underage relative will keep the experience exciting, instant diamonds for the duration
>>
>>712030829
Wow, you're a huge bitch.
>>
My first ever gf cheated on me and broke it off two days after it happened and one day after telling me through text but the truth is if she came to me tomorrow telling me she wanted to get back together with me I'd do it in a heartbeat

I still love her :(
>>
>>712040034
bad idea man, let her go, if she did that to you she's not worth it
>>
I have broadcasted several times on chaturbate. I also got banned several times from chaturbate.
>>
>>712040224
>banned from chaturbate
what for?
>>
>>712040224
what did you broadcast?
>>
>>712040224
are you a grill?
>>
File: 1454990740216.jpg (28 KB, 352x507) Image search: [Google]
1454990740216.jpg
28 KB, 352x507
>>712030423
>8 В 5-6 классе одноклассницы залезли под мою парту (на уроке) и лапали меня за член. Мне было жутко неприятно, но позвать учителя и опозориться я боялся.
>>
>>712040254
I think they were fucking underageage bans. I'm 24 btw. The thing is i never confirmed my age so...

>>712040290
I'm quite submissive so some edging, cbt, bondage, anal...

>>712040306
Guy here.
>>
>>712030782
few hours have passed, but thank you for the information.
>>
i post pics of my girl in cuck threads the thought of a 9inch white cock destroying her pussy is a major turn on
>>
I work for the PAGOP and I am aware of rigging the election in Trumps favor. My department was responsible for hiring IT specialists to force all votes on a percentage of voting machines to go toward him guaranteeing the win.
>>
>>712030423
ебать ты лох
>>
>>712036425

>milf is amazing, almost polar opposite of gf

do it bro, her death will be your liberation... plus the pity party that ensues can be great for getting more puss... win/win you tell me.
>>
I'm planning to get my gf so drunk in the hope that I can convince her to let her parents dog fuck her
>>
before i go to sleep, i go onto YouTube and listen to resonance22 aoe2 videos as i go to sleep, his voice is so relaxing i fall asleep faster then i usually would.
>>
I've been with my boyfriend for three years and I can't stop using my FetLife account to get anonymous sex on the side.
>>
>>712040413
dirty faggot
>>
Im a 18 year old transgender thinking of actually transitioning
>>
>>712041092
you are a bad person.
>>
>>712041208
dont you fucking faggot imagine how embarrassed your family will be
>>
>>712041071
Punctuation is important.
>>
>>712041163
Judgamental bastard.
>>
>>712041223
>>712041092
I know.
>>
>>712039422
Why on earth did you kill someone?
>>
>>712041304
i'd rather be a judgemental bastard than a filthy faggot like you
>>
>>712041262
This isn't about my family haha this is about me and what i've felt constantly for 10 years
>>
>>712041270
You were bulled at school, weren't you?
>>
>>712041412
well if you want to be a complete embarrassment to anyone whos ever associated with you then go ahead you disgusting creature
>>
>>712041395
I like to be a filthy faggot from time to time.
>>
I don't seed my torrents.
>>
i was a school bully all through high school and if a friend disrespected or annoyed me i used my influence to turn everyone against them, i created lots of /r9k/ types
>>
>>712041092
what's your account?
>>
>>712041092
>>712041614
On Fetlife? /users/6766369
>>
>>712041462
gtfo newfag
>>
>>712041533
I hope you get cancer and beat it, only for it to come back stronger than ever. Only when you've had to fight for the right to live, just to watch it all burn away.
>>
>>712041975
lol what a victim thing to say, faggot
>>
https://youtu.be/u_z-7xm72eU
This is my secret /b/
>>
>>712042034
Whatever.
Still hope it happens though.
>>
>>712041270
kek. and ignore >>712041424 since he didn't get it.
>>
>>712031413
Same
>>
>>712024367
I bet you're that bitch who killed that homeless guy in cologne central station, germany not so long ago. FUCK YOU!
>>
>>712041515

you're a fucking piece of shit
>>
File: 0214132338d-cl.jpg (190 KB, 600x723) Image search: [Google]
0214132338d-cl.jpg
190 KB, 600x723
my 31 year old landwhale wife regularly has sex with 17-18 year old guys (legal in NY state) that she'll meet off of craigslist. she doesn't use condoms and lets them go bareback in her every time. has fucked about 12 in the last 2 months. she gets off on taking away their virginity. most of them peace out and never talk to her again. it's so hot.
>>
>>712042678
Cuck.
>>
>>712042678
Wow... your wife is a disgusting whore.

Congrats, you cuck faggot.
>>
>>712042886
thanks. I wouldn't want her any other way. :D
>>
>>712023937
My biggest secret is that young girls turn me on. I don't look at cp, I don't have cp, I would never act on this urge, but the fact remains is that young girls still turn me on. It's a secret I will take to my grave.
>>
File: IMG_2751.jpg (116 KB, 666x1215) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2751.jpg
116 KB, 666x1215
I want to be cucked by my wife. I want to watch two big black bulls fuck her hard and make her cum over and over. Pic related.
>>
I posted my ex's info in kik/snap slut threads until she deleted both accounts. Now she won't even use Facebook and has no clue it was me.
>>
>>712023937
I'm a closet faggot. I'm in my late 30's, have only ever been with women, WILL only ever be with women, but deep down I'm pretty sure i'm gay. I say this because I fantasize about cock on a daily basis. I think about sucking it, I think about having it up my ass, and I wish I could feel cum shooting down the back of my throat. Thing is... never wanted to date a guy or be in a relationship with a guy... i'm also not turned on by masculinity.. just cocks. It's something I'll never act on, but deep down.. I think I really am gay. Just something I have to deal with.
>>
>>712042995
Sort of the same thing here. Not into CP but videos of older guys and younger girls and Mf erotica really get me going.
>>
>>712043002
>>712042678

these guys will adopt the eventual nigger babies their girls have. I hope Trump sends these fuckers to Auschwitz
>>
>>712043431
>>712042995

that's why we should start a petition to lower the age of consent to 14 (Like Germany). President Trump is probably our best chance to get this right. Too many people have been jailed for normal biological attraction. It's destroying peoples lives, families/communities. It's an unneccessary limit on liberty, freedom, America.
>>
File: Trump-Hitler.jpg (95 KB, 520x694) Image search: [Google]
Trump-Hitler.jpg
95 KB, 520x694
>>712043434
Mein Neger!
>>
>>712043181
me in a gay nutshell
>>
>>712043548
14-16 is what I am mostly attracted to, so that would be wonderful. Sadly, it'll NEVER happen in the USA.
>>
>>712043434
They closed down aushwitz dude.
>>
>>712043181
There is an option sir.

Traps.
>>
I'm thinking of leaving my boyfriend.
>>
>>712043692
THIS
>>
File: cunt-poster.jpg (70 KB, 520x690) Image search: [Google]
cunt-poster.jpg
70 KB, 520x690
>>712043722
Typical cunt.
>>
>>712043692
Trust me, I'm into traps. Honestly I think they are made for me. But see, i'm picky. It's gotta be an EXTREMELY feminine trap... and really? Those are very rare to find. If I could find one that would date me? I'd be with one right now. Would be the best of both worlds. Female body, with a cock. Perfect if you ask me.
>>
>>712043722
Is there a reason why?
>>
>>712042176
hahahah you're such a beta victim
>>
>>712029101
That's not rape. You were both fucked up. I think it's pretty insulting to actual rape victims that she's going around calling herself a "rape" victim. You DIDN'T rape her dude.

IMO you should have told her earlier. I think it would be a mistake to tell her now, I'm not an expert in these matters. It's possible she could get some sort of closure OR she might run to the police/tell all her/your friends that you're a rapist. I'd say the risks outweigh the benefits.

Also it can be a lethal combination to take benzos (xanax) and alcohol. At best you'll black out... Fucking kids
>>
>>712023937

thought about sharing this in yesterdays secrets thread, finally will share i guess:

>be me
>was 14
>living in WY
>my dad was weird survivalist, we lived in the middle of nowhere
>one day i was out in the woods by myself with my .22
>just piddling around, shooting at random trees, rocks
>suddenly a white flag on a stick appears up ahead, waving like crazy
>this old man yells "please don't shoot"
>go and meet him, nervous, who is this guy?
>we get to talking
>turns out he is living in a nearby cave
>i go see his setup, pretty modern really
>inb4 yougotraped.jpg
>decide to leave, go back home
>get back to normal life stuff, whatever
>contd...
>>
>>712043722
What did I do?
>>
>>712044120
hurry up and cont.
>>
>>712044120

>long while goes by, maybe a few months
>one day dad is going off for a few days, leaving me and my dog alone at the house
>whatever, cool, get to eat pizza and play vidya as much as i want
>day two of dad-is-gone, decide to rummage through his desk because whynot.png
>find a locked hidden bottom in middle drawer
>wtf?
>jimmy lock, wont budge
>decide i've found my new vidya game, called pickthelock.com
>like 3 hours later i get it picked (yes i suck at thievery)
>only thing in compartment is a set of adoption papers
>i am adopted
>what the actual fuck
>what the actual FUCKING FUCK?
>go into rage, break shit, throw shit, generally go insane
>decide to leave, because fuck this guy
>pack shit up in my hiking pack, everything i'll need to live in the woods, fuck this, i'm gone
>cont'd
>>
File: 1479247128792.jpg (13 KB, 250x258) Image search: [Google]
1479247128792.jpg
13 KB, 250x258
>>712031669
Hahahha nice
>>
>>712044045

I'm not sure if I can handle being treated poorly much longer.
>>
>>712040741
No problem. Why do you hate russians anyway (well, I get why you do hate that mother-in-law though)?
>>
>>712044469
Examples?
>>
>>712032146
Who's the question guy?
>>
I have a huge drug addiction and can't stop plugging chemicals in my ass with a doc johnson dick rambone
I have videos on toypics and im trying to get donations so i can keep buying pure mdma and cocaine to shove up my hole
>>
>>712044469
He's probably a decent guy, and you're just a fucking cunt. That's generally how it goes. Women like to play the "victim card" all too often. Sure, some guys really are assholes, but 9 times out of 10 when a girl whines about being treated poorly, she is just bored in the relationship and or wants someone else to fuck. Seen it way too many times.
>>
>>712044359

>put dog outside and tell him by, he'll be fine
>but still feel kinda bad but wtf i was 14
>go deep into woods, pitch tent, sleep but dont really sleep because anger
>next day decide to go back to oldmancave because comfy there and he wasnt too weird
>old man gone
>i leave note and go back to prior nights camping spot
>next day go back, old man is there, we hit it off, yes i can stay, no biggie
>stay for two weeks while plotting my revenge on my dad
>finally leave oldmancave, sneak back to my house
>see dad asleep on rocking chair by fire pit
>so angry, eyes burning from tears, rage
>still, fuck that guy, shoot him dead
>holyfuckwhatdidijustdo.gif
>freak out
>stayed freaked out
>left him there on porch
>rummage through drawers to make look like robbery
>ohfuckwhathaveidone.net
>freak the fuck out, leave again, back to oldmancave
>shaking, wigging out, old man tries comforting but cannot understand whats wrong
>contd....
>>
>>712043671

Because the Jews, Feminazis, and niggers have warped everyone's sense of what's normal. Thanks Obama, only 2 more months of this bullshit

>>712043688

I'm talking about FEMA camps easily repurposed to do away with these vermin
>>
>>712038012
I need a shit. Does that count?
>>
I had consensual sex with my wife in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.
>>
>>712041270
Very underrated post
>>
>>712044732
Cont quickly!
>>
File: nakedontheshitter.jpg (34 KB, 350x442) Image search: [Google]
nakedontheshitter.jpg
34 KB, 350x442
I shit naked. I have all my life, and speaking of which.. I'm logging off to go take a shit right now!
>Seeya later /b/.
>>
>>712043548
Just because WE'RE attacted to those ages doesn't make it right. There are too many 14-16 year olds who just aren't mature enough to handle a sexual relationship.
>>
>>712045131
I pull my pants down to shit
>>
>>712044732

>stay with old man, he is cool, finally tells me his story
>he was vietnam vet
>ptsd for long time
>finally met younger lady, got married
>she got pregnant
>lifewasgreat.org
>one day he comes home from therapy, she is fucking some other guy
>he leaves, goes insane, goes back to their apt
>she is gone
>never comes back
>he starts looking for her
>after 6 months or so he finds her, living with the cheating with her guy
>he makes plan
>he breaks into their house one night, kills her in her bedroom
>instantremorse.jpg
>sees baby on the way out, gets even sadder
>he spends weeks drunk as fuck
>leaves area
>finally goes back after a few more weeks
>goes by house he killed her in, sees cheatingman leaving with baby
>decides to follow them
>follows them to WY
>where the fuck is this going i keep thinking
>this guy has to be joking
>he stops his story, i guess my disbelief is showing
>grabs a picture from some random book
>picture is of my mom and dad on the day i was born
>i am shaking now, what the fuck are you telling me?
>he tells me how he followed cheatingman and baby to WY, saw the man turn into a major prepper guy, decided to stay within a days' hike
>would always watch over me
>because i am his son and he couldnt let anything happen to me
>what_the_actual_fuck_is_happening_here.psd
>i grab my shit, leave, hike out of there
>fucking bat out of hell
>never went back
>settled in denver
>that was 6 years ago
>mfw i killed my fake dad and met my real dad
>and then i left
>what the fuck life is this?
>>
>>712023937
I converted to islam recently and i come from a zionist jewish family
>>
>>712045306

>tried a couple of years ago to find real dad
>he was gone
>no note, no nothing
>every now and then I feel like i see him near where i work downtown
>but never sure
>my life is fucked up beyond belief
>>
>>712044932
please tell us you were at least under the sheets and not on top of them perv.
>>
>>712023937

I inserted a gecko in my rectum for /b/.
>>
>>712045195
F A G G O T
>>
I once shot a man in Reno just to see him die
>>
>>712045479
sorry but no
>>
>>712045195

What makes it wrong? we're not talking about rape, you'd still need consent. Nevermind, let's just all cut off our dicks and apologize for our privilege, fuck you cuck
>>
s
>>
>>712045593
faggot
>>
for the past two years I've been meeting guys off craigslist. not just any guys, crossdressers, trans women. The thing is that I go for non-passable guys. (or "hons" as you may want to call them).
>>
>>712044548
I am very much in love with him but I can't take being told how worthless I am anymore. I'm not worthless and if I stand up for myself the personal attacks get worse. If I question where he's been, the attacks get worse. It blows dick to be in love with someone who can't even muster up a compliment outside of the bedroom.
>>
>>712045779
Because most girls that age are too immature (inb4 "I once knew a girl..."). They really can't give "consent".
>>
>>712044932
YOU SICK FUCK
>>
>>712038479
Therapist. Talk to a professional.
>>
>>712046000

False trips, the Jews trying too hard now. Next thing you know he'll be trying to tell us women peak sexually in their 30's, you can keep your grannies, I like prime pussy
>>
>>712035667
You were 12. Kids are weird, they do weird sexual stuff. I'm no lawman but I'd be highly skeptical you'd get arrested. Talk to a lawyer if you want to get this off your mind. Dude you were 12... you were 12....
>>
>>712035677
Kinder-garden teacher? Dude keep it professional.
>>
I samefagged at least 5 posts in this thread now.
>>
>>712035997
That's not a problem. It's just a fucking label. Stop being a little bitch about it. Who gives a fuck?
>>
every time I wipe my butt, I smell the poop on the toilet paper.
>>
>>712044655
It's not the sex that is the problem. That has always been good. But thanks for being a presumptuous twat.
>>
>>712037503
Like how they used to do in Rome!
>>
>>712041208
you gey ?
>>
File: 1479077044230.jpg (256 KB, 1148x1300) Image search: [Google]
1479077044230.jpg
256 KB, 1148x1300
>>712038626
lol nice. Only problem with your story is you got married, wtf were u thinking?
>>
I raped my little sister when se was 8 and i was 16. She is now 24 and she cant remember anything.
>>
>>712041515
Lol me too. Never had, never will.
>>
>>712038665
where u live?
>>
File: image.png (1023 KB, 576x1475) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1023 KB, 576x1475
i want to fuck my daughter. she's so fucking hot. i masturbate to her all the time.
>>
I was a craigslist piss whore for about a year when I was 16-17
>>
>>712048335
Can I fuck your daughter?
>>
>>712048335

Josef Fritzl bro, start renovating the basement now
>>
>>712048335
Trump? What are you doing here?! Haha
>>
>>712049036
Well I'm actually Jesus. So no, you're not.
>>
>>712049036

Really? I'm joseph nice to meet you
>>
Every week I go to work every day and have two social events exactly. The rest of the time I just sleep.
I am sleeping roughly 100 hours a week
>>
I didnt really DO anything but I have a massive inferiority complex, I think.

Im a loser, no friends, overweight, small-average dick. I have to get off to perfection. Whether its perfect tits, or big dicks. Ironically going off to worship a big dick is probably way easier than fucking a really really hot girl. Im hopijg if I ever lose weight and become a real semblance of a human being,.not an emotionless blob, I can get over my self and be normal.

Almost bought an 8 inch dildo to deepthroat the other day, was seriously considering it. But i know if i do some proper gay shit like that theres no turning back. I think im one of those 4chan people whove watched too much porn and feel inadequate cause of ny size even though relistically theres nothing wrong. Cant help but feel i want to be submissive to someone better than me, whether an attractive girl or an attractive built.big dicked guy. As soon as I cum all the weird gay shit goes away so I think its easily possible to reprogram my brain. Any thoughts on someone like me?
>>
>>712050157
As long as you don't kiss the dude on the mouth, you aren't gay.
>>
>>712046542
Maybe you're right. I'm a very nervous person because of it. I'm highly terrified of cops and constantly hide if I ever see them. You hear all these things about how girls are reporting guys years later and shit. I haven't seen her in about 3 years but the last time we talked we seemed to be on good terms and she didn't bring it up. I'm really hoping she just forgot about it. Worst thing is that her father works at my local prison.
>>
>>712049278
Nigger, you can't walk on water
>>
>>712049471
That's unlikely, my step dad isn't a fag
Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 23

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.