Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Hi everyone, I'm Peter Hitchens, a Daily Mail columnist

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 19
File: sussex.jpg (11 KB, 220x238) Image search: [Google]
sussex.jpg
11 KB, 220x238
Hi everyone, I'm Peter Hitchens, a Daily Mail columnist in the UK.

I have heard the name '4chan' mentioned several times in the media, particularly around stories related to a field that I am well versed in and have been arguing against for years - drugs.

I gather there is a fairly large community of 'pot heads' here who most probably have soft views on drugs and claim all sorts of preposterous reasons as to why they should be legalised (they should not)

For my upcoming documentary (unnamed) I want to include comments from various residents here.

The subject is Drug Legalisation. Give me your views, and explain yourself.
>>
Come on, don't be scared. You are anonymous here, make the most of it. You can smoke your sanity away and share your illogical and ridiculous ideas here without any repercussions.

Have some fun, go on I dare you.
>>
What a bunch of babies you all are, even from behind your keyboards. I bet you smoke to take the pain away?
>>
I expected more from the great 'Anonymous Hackers' of the Dark Web
>>
They should be illegal
>>
>>711934132
rightfully so
>>
>>711933184
stupid nigger
>>
>>711934397
I was told to expect a certain level of ignorance from many of the the people who frequent 4chan so your comment comes as no surprise.

I do wonder why you posted it though. Was it an attempt at humour? Your comment makes little sense. Perhaps it was just to maintain the angry and hateful persona you wield when you enter the online world and can sit behind your keyboard and suffer no repercussions. I feel sorry for your existence.
>>
>>711934666
Piers Morgan here.
Shut up Peter. We have all always hated you.
And nobody does hate like the daily mail.
>>
File: chk.jpg (16 KB, 236x306) Image search: [Google]
chk.jpg
16 KB, 236x306
>>711934666
Satans trips we must obey
>>
>>711933184
Drugs are bad, m'kay, so, if you do drugs, you're bad, m'kay, because drugs are bad. they can hurt your body, m'kay, cause drugs are bad, m'kay?
>>
>>711934666
That sounds rather similar to the life of a daily mail writer...
>>
go fuck your mother
>>
The wrong brother died.
>>
>>711934837
I HIGHLY doubt you are Piers Morgan. If however you are, then I will say it comes as little surprise to find you lurking these depths. Is this your medium for entertainment in between posting inane tweets and making irrelevant documentaries?
>>
>>711934666
What the fuck was that? A Monty Python quote?
>>
>>711934870
Quite right. And they are ILLEGAL too. When you take drugs you are breaking a KNOWN law, and in doing so endangering the people around you. It is dangerous and stupid.
>>
>>711933184
Its all about laws and money, not peoples well being. All i hear is "oohhh the children the children" bullshit. If the government really cared about people they wouldnt make drugs illegal they would make healthcare free for everyone.
>>
>>711933184
I really really hope this is actually Peter Hitchens

If it is, you'll need to post this in every board, /b/ is not the best place to see this

also I support weed legalization, I feel that the evidence that claim that it has hugely negative health effects aren't entirely clear, also, to point to those who abuse it being a reason not to legalize it, I would argue that those who abuse booze and tobacco also hugely suffer from dependence and mental health problems, so we thus would have to ban that too
>>
Can we have your brother back in exchange for you?
>>
File: 398303-christopher-hitchens.jpg (28 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
398303-christopher-hitchens.jpg
28 KB, 650x366
Peter, you're a delusional twat. God is not great
- The Hitch (AKA The Good Brother)
>>
Fake and gay, Peter Hitchens writes for the Mail on Sunday, not the Daily Mail.
>>
>>711933184
Oi Petey, ya cunt, we all wish it was you who died instead of your brother. Now please kys.
>>
Please legalise weed so I don't have to keep huffing paint.
>>
File: 1479282662256.jpg (191 KB, 743x743) Image search: [Google]
1479282662256.jpg
191 KB, 743x743
>>711934666
Gtfo newfag

Btw nice trips
>>
>>711935153
The way drugs are managed now can certainly make one see that it is absolutely not about peoples well being. The problem is selfishness, apathy and ignorance. Either one is too selfish to understand the NEED for a crackdown on drugs, one is too lazy to see the need or one is no uninformed to understand that we have NEVER truly fought a war on drugs and that if we did it would act as a fantastic deterrence for selfish kids for start taking drugs.
>>
>>711933184
And also, i doubt your really peter hitchens, but if you are would you mind posting a timestamp (picture of yourself and a piece of paper with time and date and /b/ written on it) just a thing we to do prove validity of a post or persons identity. If you do so you'll probably get alot more serious replies and your thread will blow up with people. Theres a number indicator on the top right that shows how many people are in the thread also. If you dont post a timestamped picture i can't guarantee your thread will last more than an hour
>>
>>711935311
The Mail on Sunday is A PART of the Daily Mail. When I speak to friends I always refer to myself as a writer for the Daily Mail.
>>
>>711933184
Hey "Peter", if you're going to want a real response, you need to post a reply with a timestamp (pic of your face with you holding the current date or time) or someway of knowing this isn't some fat guy in Liverpool taking the piss.
>>
>>711933184
Hitchens writes for the Sunday Mail you pleb - nice try
>>
>>711935559
I will get to that now. A picture with today's date and time and my face I assume?
>>
>>711933184
Stupid autist retard they should be legal because

>addiction is an illness that should be treated by rehab facilities not prisons

>police spend like 99999M per year on drug related crimes

>prisons spend like 9999M per year keeping people locked up for smoking a joint like they're a danger to society

>legality means people are more sensible about drugs and won't have the "the government is fucking corrupt dude drugs are great" mindset

>instead of spending trillions trying to stop every disadvantaged autist that wants to sell drugs they can tax the sales of legal stuff and actually make money

>cannabis oil is super helpful for people and children with a lot of medical disorders like epilepsy and shit

>I could go on but this is a troll thread I just wanted to play
>>
>>711935586
Lies - he has made the distinction many times on TV when reporters have got mixed up. As they are 2 very different publications
>>
For those who are unfamiliar and/or haven't seen me discussing this subject. Here is a discussion that I had with several people (including Russell Brand) - Perfectly depicting the ignorance that descends on selfish drug takers when they are forced to defend their position. Ad hominen attacks, no logic or though and just a load of idealistic drivel. Vs people on my side who use logic and facts to discus the issues at hand.
>>
>>711935766
You are utterly mistaken my dear boy.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsMU77TwYM0 forgot to post the interview
>>
>>711935947
Kek basically confirmed you're a troll, tweet "Kek" if you're real
>>
>>711935440
No. Drugs are so bad because of the way they are manufactured. Every drug out there is just a very seriously highly concentrated version of a plant. Coco leaves and opium plants are seriously less addictive harmful than their highly conctrated counterparts that are sold in the US and wherever and injected into people or snorted or smoked. And honestly, you cant just let beer be legal not drugs. Drugs were never this highly demonized about a hundred plus years ago. Everybody did them, including the noble aristocracy and wealthy. Shit most american presidents and ben franklin smoked weed and did cocaine back 200+ years ago, and our leaders here in america and leaders elsewhere still do drugs and what not. It just matters on you what side of the law your on.
>>
>>711935678
Yes please
>>
>>711935947
Still waiting on that timestamp to see if you're legitimate. Also your discussion isn't there.
>>
>>711935736
Addiction is NOT an illness. It does not exist. By addiction you are implying that there is no free will involved. The rest of your 'facts' seem to have been concocted amidst a heavy fog of marijuana smoke.
>>
So where's the timestamp. Put a shoe on your head in the pic
>>
>>711935766
Lol your stupid. I just went to the mail on sunday and its whitin the daily mail website idiot. It took like 2 seconds to find out for myself
>>
I love heroin and weed. I shoot fent too sometimes
>>
>>711936179
Aaaaaannnnnnddddd drugs affect on you is only the outcome of your upbringing. Usually drugs are just filling a hole and are used by depressed people. When used by happy healthy open minded people, it doesnt turn into addiction its just good fun.
>>
>>711936089
No drugs are not just bad because of the way that they are manufactured. They are just made worse because of how they are manufactured. They are still highly dangerous even in their most natural form. If alcohol had just been discovered then I would fully support making it illegal. The difference is that as a result of it's legality for many years it would be impossible to now prohibit the sale of alcohol. And I would seriously consider expanding your knowledge of history.
>>
>>711933184
I'm 1999 I was convicted of manufacturing of a controlled substance. A class b fenony (marijuana), now in 2016 I have legally grown and sold it, why am I still a convicted felon?
>>
>>711933184
All drugs (including alcohol and tobacco) should be monitored. In Sweden (I believe) you can only buy a limited amount of alcohol. Same should go for marihuanna. (Except it is for medical reasons.) Hard drugs like Heroin don't count here, this shit fucks everybody up.
>>
>>711936179
Please don't be stupid i stopped smoking marijuana a while ago because it didn't agree with me, whether you believe addiction is a real illness or not you really think prison stops people from wanting to take drugs? No but rehab does, as well as other programs like cognitive behavioural therapy, which means that putting people in prison for 2 years for taking something then them coming out and being broke means they're going to go straight back to drugs and will most likely end up committing crimes or at least buying from someone that commits crimes, prison clearly isn't the way to lower drug related crime/number of drug users.
>>
>>711933184
tits or gtfo
>>
>>711936527
That is the kind of fleeting ridiculous statement that I would expect from a proponent of drug legalisation. Absolutely no logic or understanding of the science behind the effects of drugs on your brain chemistry. REGARDLESS of how you are bought up.

And instead of a picture (not technically savvy enough to upload these things, how would a tweet from my official twitter account do?) ClarkeMicah
>>
>>711936833
That would do I think, say what you're going to post, and then post it. Or upload the pic to twitter instead.
>>
>>711936833
I already said tweet "Kek" and we'll believe you
>>
>>711936699
You are not considering the other side of this argument. Deterrence. If people knew they would face lengthy sentences, a great number of people would think a lot more carefully before taking drugs. We have not even tried this strategy before. Instead we have soft laws which almost encourage people to take drugs.
>>
File: bat man.png (4 KB, 489x487) Image search: [Google]
bat man.png
4 KB, 489x487
hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
>>
>>711937002
Yeah, I think "Kek" would be enough for us to know
>>
>>711935736
>legality means people are more sensible about drugs and won't have the "the government is fucking corrupt dude drugs are great" mindset

I fear the opposite would besome true. I'm all for legalisation of marihuanna but not for other hardcore stuff bc ppl will think "when the governm thinks they are harmless, they must be!"
>>
>>711933184
Hi everyone, I'm Peter Hitchens, a Daily Mail columnist in the UK.

I have heard the name '4chan' mentioned several times in the media, particularly around stories related to a field that I am well versed in and have been arguing against for years - sex with little boys and small dogs.

As a long time anon myself I know there is a fairly large community of 'dog n boy humpers here who most probably have soft views on raping small things and claim all sorts of valid and wonderful reasons as to why they should be legalised (they should indeed)

For my upcoming documentary (unnamed) I want to include comments from various like minded anons here.

The subject is Legalization of these acts. Give me your stories, techniques and tips and explain yourself in detail.
>>
>>711933184
Get a load of this pompous twat. Listen, the boner pills you use to get that pathetic excuse for an erection up every time you attempt copulation with that thing to call a mate are also drugs. Kindly fuck off and die, you unloved piss-ant.
>>
>>711937082
Honestly the stupidest argument against it I've heard, people already face like 15 years in prison and their life ruined for carrying half an ounce of marijuana.
>>
>>711936699
I believe anon here means that you get physical withdrawal from drugs. "addiction" and "illness" are just words, but physical addiction is real and can be compared to illness.
>>
>>711937257
Exactly what I meant, addiction is just a word to describe that there are physical withdrawal effects, if anyone thinks you can't get addicted to weed check out the struggles going on in /r/leaves
>>
>>711937107
What a nonsensical and trivial alteration of my opening statement. You clearly do not see the importance of this discussion, and have instead descended into a pitiful and juvenile state of being in attempt to protect your ego from all the rhetoric, language and ideas that have all gone way above your head. I suggest you go and play with your traintrack.
>>
>>711936179
So you say addiction does not exist.
But here>>711936833
You say it has an affect on the chemistry and what not in our brain. You just contradicted yourself.
>>
Peter Hitchens just tweeted but it wasn't about 4chan :)
>>
>>711935586
You are mistaken
>>
>>711937218
Quite right too. People should not be carrying drugs.
>>
>>711933184
u r gay
>>
>>711933184
Big problem is just the criminalisation of them drugs. In my oppinion, soft drugs should be made legal for everyone 21+ to buy, its their choice anyway. Them hard drugs, you wont get rid of them either, but people whom use these will always find a way to get their supplies. I see as a Goverment you cannot sell all the drugs and let darvinism do the rest, but you should give your people something to choose on. We got Alcohol and tobacco, but this is not really a variety is it?
Concerning hard drugs, like i said, decriminalising would probably be best, since addiction to drugs is hard enough, why make them sick people criminals too, thats giving them no perspective in th long run. Thats just how i feel bout that
>>
>>711937568
I totally agree, I'm 100% anti drug and still all for legalisation
>>
File: IMG_1595.jpg (34 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1595.jpg
34 KB, 460x345
Let's go dumb cunt thread is gonna 404 before you get us a timestamp
>>
>>711937836
He's arguing on twitter right now so it's most likely not him
>>
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (114 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
114 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>711933184
Try harder faggot, Hitchens is dead!
>>
>>711937352
the thing is, people are biased. almost everyone I know is addicted to coffee, including myself. they won't see it as "addiction" though, while people who aren't even addicted to weed but smoke it every other month surely are.
>>
So this isn't peter hitchens, meme thread now
>>
>>711937459
I dont even care anymore. real or not, he has started an interesting discussion
>>
>>711938205
whoever thought for 1 sec that its him is a retard
>>
>>711938301
I am aware, been retarded forever
>>
Well i tweeted at him and included the thread link. he hasnt said anything back. Little bitch.
>>
>>711935240
It's not him. Peter Hitchens would be accurate and say he is from the Mail on Sunday, not the Daily Mail. And he would write better sentences.
>>
>>711938503
probbaly sitting in front of his pc smoking some blunts and laughing at us
>>
>>711933184
I congratulate you on your upcoming documentary. I feel pretty strongly about this subject, so I'd appreciate it if you could include my comments. I think you'll find them to be one of the more intelligent and understandable arguments towards legalization of the various controlled substances currently illegal.

Ahem.

All niggers must hang.

Thanks for your time!
>>
>>711933184
>daily mail
You're a fucking blogger. Just kys.
>>
>>711938210
Agreed, this is something I'm super passionate about and criminalisation really isn't the way to change the future, legalisation and teaching the reality of the effects, as well as support for people currently taking drugs is the only way to stop people from becoming criminals and addicts, jailing everyone with a problem doesn't make the problems go away, we need to cut this plant down at its roots.

Also the difference between medical marijuana and criminal grown marijuana is high CBD in medical and high THC in criminal, high THC is addictive, causes tremors, causes chemical imbalances in people's brains, causes paranoia, anxiety, basically all the negatives of smoking weed. Even if just marijuana is made legal the amount of people using other drugs goes down because marijuana will be safer and less stress to get as well as the points I've made in my other posts
>>
>>711933184

Dear Mr Hitchens

It is with the utmost respect and reconciliation that anon responds to your post, which, while it is almost assuredly bait by a fellow anon, brings with it a spirit of good cheer and hearty cooperation.

With this subterfugistic background firmly in mind, anon must ask the right honorable Mr Hitchens several questions. Once Mr Hitchens responds honestly, anon and fellow anons will be more thoroughly prepared to answer the right honorable Mr Hitchens' questions.

Question 1: what is your home address? number and street only is perfectly acceptable.

Question 2: which party did you support in the most recent British elections, and why?

Question 3: when you masturbate, do you utilize the services of your right, or your left, hand, and why?

Question 4: when you ride the Tube, do you mind the gap, or does it not bother you so much?

Submitted with respect to your honorable self, Mr Hitchens, journalist extraordinaire.

Sincerely yours,
A. Non
>>
Hitchens here. It's hard to keep track of who is who, but I think the majority of you are not only wrong, but morally corrupt. How can you possibly expect to control that which is uncontrollable?

In any case, and besides the bigotry and racism present in this discussion, I thank you all for your input so far.
>>
>>711939084
1. I live in the trashcan next to your mommas dildo holder
2. the one with the most balloons. they even had a clown and a cake!! :)
3. I use my feet tbh
4. I push someone into the gap first, so that I can walk safely over it
>>
>>711939238
Tweet "Kek" and people will give you serious answers faggot
>>
>>711939238
Most are just playign a role
>uncontrollable
now youre trolling
>>
>>711939084
1. In your mothers house
2. The party going on in your mothers mouth
3. Your mothers right
4. Your mother rides my tube and she loves me cumming in her gap
>>
>>711938930
Hitchens here again.

Legalization is not a path to legitimate Medicinal use, it's a path to laziness and other, harder, drug use. You cannot expect people like myself to accept such ridiculousness. Even if it was as useful as many claim, which I submit to you is not the case, that is not a substantial reason to allow anyone to use and sell controlled substances at will.
>>
>>711933184
Here's a comment for you:

Go peddle your nigger paper somewhere else. 4chan has no time for your tea drinking, shitty teeth, terrible food making self. Go fuck yourself.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (151 KB, 1918x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
151 KB, 1918x1080
Here's an idea. Who can post a more pompous looking human being?
>>
>>711938163
Hitchens again.

The regular use of coffee does not lead to the use of hard drugs, nor does it lead to the myriad of issues attached to Marijuana use such as memory loss and motivation issues.

It may be harder to stop caffeine intake, but caffeine isn't nearly as destructive as controlled substances.
>>
>>711939238
Your answer to "controlling that which is controllable" is jailing everyone? It clearly doesn't work as a deterrent dipshit and that's the only reason there are sentences anyway since drug addicts usually aren't violent offenders.

It IS controllable if the businesses that sell drugs are legal and taxed and only selling to people over 18/21, ID needed to purchase and your details documented when you buy, not being able to buy more than you'd need for personal use, as well as criminalisation of anyone that would resell it/sell to minors, as well as coming down hard (fuck their lives up for fucking up other people's) on street dealers that sell to kids or whatever.

A huge problem at the moment is that because it's already illegal the drug dealers don't discriminate between selling to minors and adults, so minors that end up smoking the current easily obtainable weed become smokers for life, and it is a gateway drug so once you've taken one illegal drug the rest don't really become a big deal.
>>
Fuck off and do some real reporting you faggot

NYPA
>>
File: 1479238645904.jpg (22 KB, 321x357) Image search: [Google]
1479238645904.jpg
22 KB, 321x357
>>711940134
that's the only good argument against mj legalisation I've ever heard
>>
>>711940175
Hitchens here.

Jailing someone is my answer to breaking the law, which is a reasonable response in a civilized society.

The question at hand here is do we normalize something that does not provide a positive impact on our society? You are correct that illegal drugs use will continue despite our laws, but we must draw the line somewhere.
>>
>>711940134
Do you agree with gay marriage?
>>
>>711940400
These are serious issues for our young people. We would be doing them a substantial disservice if we created an atmosphere that allowed them to not live up to their potential.
>>
>>711939662
Legalisation and decriminalisation aren't really the same thing although it seems that way, legalisation is just letting everyone take whatever drugs they want with no repercussions, if it's decriminalised and the relevant infrastructure is set up (drug clinics, more services like "discover", legal shops that keep an eye on how much people buy, who buys what, etc)

as well as educating and informing people on the reality of the risks and side effects of drugs, instead of the demonisation of them that currently exists that people know simply isn't true like "smoke weed and u get schizophrenia so don't do it" simply DOESN'T WORK and actually has a negative effect because people are like "... Well obviously that isn't true ..." Which causes them to disregard the LEGITIMATE negative effects of the drugs.
>>
>>711933184
Fuck off you dirty dirty Jew
>>
>>711940624
I do not.

I do want to stay on topic though.
>>
>>711933184
marijuana should be legal. less dangerous than alcohol, helps people going through chemotherapy feel hungry. helps kids with terminal ilnesses. nuff said
>>
>>711940908
That's not the usual Hitchens answer.
>>
>>711940134
Memory loss and loss of motivation only occurs with high THC weed(sold all over the UK currently by drug dealers and also not being taxed), not high CBD(medical) products that legal shops would sell. Another perk of these shops is that the high CBD can come in the forms of oils and edibles, oils can be administered to children with epilepsy etc
>>
>>711933184
>the war on drugs never happened
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>711933184
fuck off tory rent boy

go suck off george osborn
>>
>>711940585
Jailing them because they broke the law makes sense. But before doing that, those people should be put into therapy. Health over crime imo. Yes, they are crimininals, but they are still people who need help
>>
File: 1479256379959.gif (922 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1479256379959.gif
922 KB, 400x225
>>711933184
mfw Drugs are already legal (prescriptions) and the black market for drugs pulls in millions for organized crime (who actually do cause harm to societies).
>>
>>711940798
Hitchens again.

Though I disagree that there are legitimate medicinal uses of Marijuana, neither legalization nor decriminalization are necessary to dispense Marijuana to medical patients. Decriminalization is simply a way to allow people to consume controlled substances via prescription.
>>
>>711940585
It's not a case of normalising it, and I completely agree that it shouldn't be normal to be a stoner in our society. I am totally against drugs. I am also against putting people in prison for taking them, because it doesn't remove the problem at all.
>>
>>711940977
Listen you pillock, I'm not interested in debating gay marriage to satisfy your need to prove I'm not who I claim.

I am interested in the topic at hand.
>>
>>711941005
Hitchens again.

Memory loss occurs with frequent use, regardless of THC content.
>>
>>711941451
You can't talk to me like that. I'm a Christian mother and a firefighter and I deserve your respect
>>
>>711941247
someone refute this please? Because the fact that drugs are illegal is the number one reason organized crime still exists.
>>
>>711933184
no one reads your tory propaganda toilet rag

fuck off and get a real job instead of spreading bullshit and lies
>>
>>711941277
No it's not lol, decriminalisation is THE way to lower (if not totally wipe out) drug related crime, know who is a drug addict and how many are in our country, make sure people prone to negative effects of drugs know that they shouldn't be taking it, allow doctors and pharmacists to advise patients on the reality of the drugs they're going to take, monitor any negative side effects, tax the drugs, let police focus on real crimes, make sure people are getting the support they need to stop them being the kind of drug addict that would get them put in prison in the first place, and also fuck up the thousands of drug dealers that sell to kids and whoever else who are IMO the worst people in our country.
>>
>>711940134
Why are cigarrettes legal? Sure no one kills or steals really over cigarettes, but thats because they are easily accessible. Psyche has a big rule too, you tell a teen hes a criminal and reinforce his criminal mindset, hes probably not going to amount to anythinf other than being a criminal. You cant lump marijauna in with heroine and meth and cocaine, and again pysche. People are sheep, and believe that if you tell them they will become junkies if they do this drug then they probably will. Did you know they sold meth like it was fucking water on the shelf back in the 50's. Housewives loved that shit becuase it energized them for the day. Then life got easier, such as washing machines and microwaves and they still had this addiction to meth but no outlet like cooking and cleaning to put all that energy into. So bitches atarted going crazy and they had to make it illegal
>>
Hitchens here.

I believe I have what I need.

Thank you to those that were capable of a discussion.
>>
>>711941904
Also think about this. Without war half of the people that are ridicoulsy rich right probably wouldnt be rich. Same with drugs, people in the DEA and elsewhere want drugs to stay illegal or they will lose funding then their jobs.
>>
>>711933184
I'm from the UK. I'm 20 years old and a psychology student. cannabis should be legal. itll make a lot of money which is good for the economy. its been proven many times now that weed is safe. if alcohol and tobacco is legal which shouldn't cannabis be. plus once it is legal, anybody convicted with cannabis related crimes should be cleared or even released if in jail.
>>
#NotYourBrother
>>
>>711933184
Weed is for niggers
>>
>>711941874
That run-on sentence was disgusting. Thanks for making stoners look like assholes
>>
>>711941578
Not true again, only smoking it does, edibles and oils do not as its broken down by the liver. Edibles and oils will only become the primary way of consuming marijuana if it's legal. If you really are Peter Hitchens you should recognise the power you have to change our country for the better, the drug related crime rates are terrible, the vast majority of people I know already take drugs and have never even came into contact with police so jail isn't a deterrence at all. The dealers where I live have been operating for years with no repercussions selling MKAT, Speed, MD and weed to people as young as 12 (fact, not speculation/opinion).
>>
>>711942155
Wasn't as much a run-on sentence as a list
>>
I just want to throw this out there....Why is the "fact" that drugs are bad for you a reason to keep them illegal. I for one condone drug addiction for culling the sheep, only the fit deserve to survive.
>>
>>711942408
your momma makes lists!!!! for grocery shopping :3
>>
File: faggot.gif (864 KB, 242x200) Image search: [Google]
faggot.gif
864 KB, 242x200
>>711942152
loose the edge kid and educate yourself. at least niggers seem more fun than you
>>
>>711942671
>dick
>trap dick
>dick
>dick
>black dick
>nigger dick
>how to make my son stop loving dick up his butt by Mike Pence ISBN 66655596420

Yo mommas shopping list phag
>>
>>711933184
drugs are a blight on communities, the narrative of non-criminal drug abusers is a lie- people who come forward and say they do illegal drugs and no other crimes are trying to not incriminate themselves for the other things they do while making the drug usage look more harmless than it is. This goes over looked by the friends and family of drug users because they feel that person is a good person no matter how much wrong they do and just don't want them to get in trouble or face punishment.
>>
>>711933184
Daily Mail should be put on the scheduled list in place. Go read Reuters.
>>
>>711935678
get to the shop then, "peter"
>>
>>711942963
Legit just a speculative opinion, not everyday voice whatever's rattling around in your tiny brain, sometimes think real thoughts
>>
>>711935072
Hi Peter, Jesus here - explain yourself immediately.
>>
>>711934666
savage
>>
File: 1468770611918.jpg (184 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
1468770611918.jpg
184 KB, 1024x776
>>711942872
>>
>>711933184
All i have to say is that we can smoke or drink ourselves to death, but god forbid we do a little bit of mind opening drugs. And im not just talking about the big bad three heroine coke and meth, im talking about soft drugs like exstacy and shrooms and acid and weed. So you fuck you and your irrelevant opinion this should be the only logic that people need, why are killer substances like weed and alcohol legal. Fuck you
>>
>>711943080
Nope. Wake up. Even 'harmless' things like pot, maybe especially pot users, are a lot more dangerous and a problem for society than people care to admit. Some of the most violent criminal offenders often all have marijuana use in common. Same with thieves. The worse criminals and people in general I've ever met always ended up being pot heads. Pot heads are pretty much always repeat criminal offenders even for non drug related crimes.
At the very least keeping things like pot illegal at least does two things,
disincentive from use
identifies the likelihood someone is up to worse crimes

Just because a few good people make the mistake trying it out or getting hooked on it doesn't mean it's an okay substance.
>>
File: 1479277034826.jpg (127 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1479277034826.jpg
127 KB, 550x550
>>711943806
>killer substances
>like weed
was that a typo? im just gonna assume that was a typo.
>>
>>711934666
nigger
>>
>>711943806
Oh i meant why are killer substances like cigarretes and alchol legal. Again fuck you.
>>
>>711943967
I don't know where you get your stats...but im sure they would show that those repeat offenders also have alcohol or cigarette smoking as a common factor...corroboration and causation are two different things.
>>
>>711933184
Hi Peter, you may want to make a thread on /pol/.
Its a great place for political discussion and you
will find the discourse far more constructive to your question.

Regards,
the ghost of your dead mum who killed herself
>>
>>711943806
>acid
>soft drug
youre going to have to pick one dumb ass.
>>
>>711944342
I don't need stats, who's going to get accurate statistics on people reporting something that is going to incriminate themselves. Besides, pot heads are taking a substance that messes up their focus and clarity- if you ask them out of the blue they're not going to go "uh oh, yeah right I almost forgot about all the heinous shit I do that I should mention to another person like your not going to judge me at all"
I'd believe that statistics bullshit if I had not met and got to know so many pot heads.
>>
>>711944607
I'm not the guy you replied to but honestly LSD is soft, it's like visual and inside your head, heart rate barely increases, doesn't give you anxiety or any other medical disorders like that like weed and alcohol do, it isn't addictive, it kind of just opens your mind for a little while, there's no comedown or anything
>>
File: trees_stoned_inhale.jpg (231 KB, 1500x1239) Image search: [Google]
trees_stoned_inhale.jpg
231 KB, 1500x1239
Post a timestamp you fucking faggot.
>>
>>711944850
Confirmation bias, you don't meet the potheads that have jobs or stay at home, the majority of potheads wouldn't even mention it to you, if someone is bragging about doing drugs and stuff they're already a shitty person
>>
>>711943989
Yea it was a brainfart typo. I havent tooken a bong hit yet today and im making mistakes. I dont think weed is the problem its more the person. Think about it like this, you say potāto i say potåto. Drugs are different person to person just like everything else with everybody else in life. Its all about a combination of your environment you grew up in and currently live in and your genes. Just like people who have heavy drinkers as grandfathers and fathers, they wil be predisposed to alcohol addiction, but they also will most likely be able to handle alcohol better than most other people. Addiction could all be in our genes. Think about it, if somebodies relatives came from an area known for its drugs, drugs use and users, dont you think some might be easier to get hooked on drugs, or even have genes developed to be the opposite making it harder for them to be hooked onto drugs. Alot of procesess need to be looked into
>>
>>711933184

Hitch works for the Mail on Sunday.
>>
>>711944955
Dubs speaks truths
>>
>>711933184
peter hitchens is a well known faggot who writes biased garbage for a shitty rag, he has delusions of grandure, but hes really just a faggot
>>
>>711945080
Lol. First search up mail on sunday. Then go to mail on sunday website. Then realize mail on sunday is owned by daily mail. Now shut the fuck up
>>
>>711944850
you are being very ignorant if you think acid doesnt cause brain damage. it can even make a person crazy in just one dose.

http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/article-abstract/493118
>>
DIS THREAD IS COOL

HAHAHAHA UPVOTED
>>
Make hitches great again by making him a gay server in the sex clubs of london town. And he has to blow the queen a bunch Hashanah
>>
>>711933184
Alaska went from spending something like 90 million in marijuana related charges and incarceration to something like 120 million in profit from marijuana taxes.
>>
>>711945294
You know that says the opposite of what you're trying to say right? It says that the people diagnosed with LSD psychosis have the same causality factors as people with schizophrenia, as well as the same symptoms?
>>
>>711945289

It's not the Daily Mail though is it? The editorial team is totally different at the Mail on Sunday. Just because they own it doesn't mean they are the same, its like saying Fox and Sky media outlet are the same because Murdoch owns them.
>>
>>711945684
Honestly if I worked for Mail on Sunday I'd say daily mail (wouldn't want to work for either but still)
>>
>>711945684
Mail on sunday. Owned by daily mail. Mail on sunday doesnt even have its own website its just within the daily mail website. How is that not the same fucking thing.
>>
>>711945550
no it doesnt. its saying they are essentially the same thing though.
>>
>>711933184
if trips op kills self
>>
>>711946072

It's its sister, as Hitch calls it.
>>
>>711946175
Idk man. I took a bunch of lsd one time and it did nothing to me, and i took alot too
>>
>>711946317
maybe you arent getting very stong acid. do you get very heavy visual hallucinations. I mean like figures and mountains turning into creatures?
>>
>>711933184
Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>711946175
It's saying that people develop schizophrenia through genetic disposition, brain chemicals, environment, and people that have been diagnosed with LSD based psychosis have the same predispositions, so they're the exact same group except one group took LSD to get to the symptoms stage and one group didn't, basically that they could have/would have became schizo anyway? Also weed based psychosis is exactly the same as LSDBP and schizophrenia symptomatically, not sure of the genetic predisposition factors etc.

It's well known that there are certain "at risk" groups of developing this and there usually a number of symptoms that will pop up beforehand like chemical imbalances when you're younger, adhd like behaviour, hyperactivity, as well as lots of environmental factors that can push your brain to that point, the same kinds of things that can bring on anxiety and depression and .,. Schizophrenia :)
>>
>>711933184
if this is real, then you should be aware that the fact that people are "anonymous" means that they don't care about what they say and can say all sorts of bullshit.

moreover, how can you quote an anonymous?

Journalism means veryfying your sources so how can you be sure the ones in this thread are potheads

please elaborate
>>
The amount of dumb stoners believing this is real is insane.
Don't forget to sage
>>
>>711947496
Like 5 posts below OP we decided that it wasn't real but a fun topic to debate anyway
>>
>>711946805
regardless there are thousand and thousand of cases of this phenomenon. Its hardly a soft drug. People go on bad trips and get ptsd all the time, which they otherwise would never had if they never took the drug. Yes it might be because of their previous brain chemisty but none the less it can trigger mental illnesses they might otherwise have never had.
>>
I bareboned fucked a lot of gay and straight man i their ass while on lsd. It was sweaty and nice. My long 12“ cock was so sore the next the next day that i got myself some really nice thc cream to soften the pain. Of course i was still high as fuck from the lsd and i kept my dick stiff as a steel beam 24/7 in order to be ready to fuck a stranger in every situation.
>>
>>711947789
I'm not arguing that it doesn't happen, but it's the same risk group as weed, and more than likely the same risk group for thousands of other drugs, as well as same risk group for people taking prescription drugs, I know from experience that doctors don't discriminate on this and if you're in weed related psychosis risk group there are a lot of things that doctors won't prescribe you, so kinda unfair to let LSD take the heat for that
>>
>>711947789
Also bad trips/PTSD is no joke but that could be fixed pretty easily with educating people on how to enjoy your trip and do it safely like they do in countries where it's legal already, that's not so much a specific LSD risk seeing as it happens with all psychotics
>>
I was great with a lot of lsd in the gay clubs of sarajevo. It was close before the civil war in the 90s and we were a bunch of super horny muscled muslim guys fucking each other in the ass without condoms every night if the week in this dark and sweaty club. We were always high on lsd or ecstasy or both. lol. I was so horny dumb lucky that they called the fuck god.
>>
>>711948856
I remember getting that phone call lol, had no idea what any of you were saying though
>>
So we were fuckimg each other in the ass as always high as fuck on lsd. It was the 90s in Sarajevo. Before the outbreak of the civil war. We had condoms and it was all good and safe fun. But once the war started we had to stay in thd club, so that they didn't force us to fight in the war. We were hiding in the gay sex club and high as fuck every day. Outside we heard the bombs. Sometimes we opened the doors and pulled a enemy soldier inside and raped him. Made him our slave. We ran out of condoms very quickly and had to fuck each other barebone in the ASS, my man.
>>
>>711948553
no weed doesn't trigger phycosis. at most you get paranoid for about an hour and then youre fine.
>>
It was the 90s in Sarajevo. And we we're hiding in the basement gay sex club. We didn't wanted to fight in the war. We wanted to fuck and be high on LSD, my man. We called each never by our names. We never looked each other in the eyes. Also keep you eyes on the floor, on your dick or the other guys asshole. It was the hard rule of our fuck god. While we we're running around the food supply ran low and we had to eat out shit and drink our pisses. We shared like brothers and we stank like animals. Sometimes we pulled an enemy soldier in from outside and made him our sex slaves. But also to get new shit and piss supllies
>>
>>711940798
>>711949628
The big boys are talking, retard.

Read the last paragraph of the other post I replied to if you want to know why you just denied a fact, weed induced psychosis is real and saying it isn't doesn't help anything.
>>
>>711933184
I know you Peter.

Remember those two foreign skanks we picked up outside the old cheshire? We took the cab back to their own hotel, fed them all the coke they could handle then you fucked the brunette on the bathroom floor whilst i was busy on the bed? This was, what, 14, 15 years ago?

Course you don't remember. You are not Peter Hitchens.

Anyways, with that out of the way, drugs:

Civilized governments needs to suppress but not eliminate drug addiction in order to create a functioning and productive society.

You need the majority of the proletariat doped on certain items; coffee, sugar, alcohol in order to regulate their productivity. cannabis would also be in there but it is dangerous because anyone can grow cannabis and so it becomes more difficult to regulate and, above all, tax.

There are other recreational drugs which are more harmful to overall productivity so we need to suppress those. Drive them underground so the people who find themselves dependent on these drugs are marginalized and kept away from decent society.

Cocaine is of course a different matter. The upper classes should be allowed their nose candy. It's a shame that it's becoming cheaper by the decade. Still, at least the law enforcement know who to go after. Not us at the top, that's for sure.

Drug addiction is a symptom of unhappiness.

If the common man stopped to consider that they are born to die, that their lives are dictated and controlled by forces they will never have any control over and that the powers that control government has created a status quo that only benefits those already born into wealth meaning that the lives of the poor are just short futile expendable things to be marketed, manipulated and above all exploited then they might start consider ways of destroying the status quo. They might start thinking that one man should not be worth more than another.

This is why we give them beer but deny them LSD.
>>
>>711950561
My brother, in 90s in Sarajevo i lived in a basement bunker sex club for gay men. I was high as fuck on lsd 24/7 and raping enemy soldier in order to still my sex hunger and get piss/shit supplies. It was a hard time and we were stinking like animals. There were 200 naked gay men living there for 10yrs and it was legendary barebone sexy time.
>>
File: jeese.jpg (744 KB, 800x1069) Image search: [Google]
jeese.jpg
744 KB, 800x1069
>>711950561
It's obviously not like LSD educed where it can happen in one use you fucking goober.
>>
>>711933184
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7ZmmIetI5o
>>
>>711951063
Skunk can cause weed induced psychosis in one joint, LSD depends on dosage... Stronger = more likely to cause wow who woulda guessed
>>
>>711951665
>skunk
woweee. also I'm going to need a source on that.
>>
>>711951782
Google showing you the abundance of sources will convince you better than I could
>>
>>711951782
Wait not sure if retard thinks I was referring to weed as skunk lol? I mean super potent shit not autist term for all weed
>>
Go on >>>/pol/ . Thank me later
>>
>>711952337
I'm talking about just one example where someone smoked one time and became psychotic.
>>
>>711934837
>nobody does hate like the daily mail.
Why does the D.M. run feature articles on
outrageous American negro crime stories,
but hardly ever mention the UK's own numerous
incidences of criminiggedry from their imported
somalicoons and other various shit-skinned imports??
>>
Do you ever get that feeling when you just get a feeling like something that makes you feel like you're having a feeling but nigger
>>
Alcoholic vile cunt who denies evolution and lives forever in the shadow of his smarter, more charismatic, funnier dead brother.

Fuck you sideways Hitchens, nobody cares what you have to say
>>
>>711952595
Weed doesn't work like that because people don't realise it's psychosis or report it. They smoke once and feel good for a little while like an hour or so then the psychosis kicks in and irrational thoughts/anxiety/tremors/broken speech/ptsd like symptoms hit, they think that's the real them and remember the dopamine hit + how good they felt whilst they were smoking and shortly after and think that the weed made them happy and the original state was them and the cycle starts, it'll usually be months/years before they seek a diagnosis if ever. You can't say weed based psychosis isn't a thing because I can't be fucked for a source on someone smoking once and developing psychosis
>>
>>711933184
He came to my school once hahaha
>>
Considering he can't even use twitter properly, I doubt this is him
>>
>>711933697
Opioids are the best
Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 19

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.