Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

why do liberals think they're better than everybody? What

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 26
File: cuck.jpg (613 KB, 3200x1680) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
613 KB, 3200x1680
why do liberals think they're better than everybody? What makes them think they have it all figured out more than anybody else does?
>>
File: Lisa Needs Braces.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Lisa Needs Braces.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
Maybe they don't think they're better than everybody. Maybe they don't "have it all figured out" just like you don't.

Maybe this is a bait. Maybe op is a fag. Who cares about any of this? Nobody!
>>
>>711716873
they have education in such important fields as art history and lesbian dance, experience with living in such brutal and demanding environments as college campuses and a long track record of being tolerant to different political views and systems of thoughts
>>
>>711716873
>why do people think they know things I don't?
>my baseless opinion is just as valid as someone else's facts
>why they make me feel so dum
>boo hooo

fucking cry about it some more, dumb cunt
>>
>>711716873
The media and their parents tell them how smart they are for only considering the superficial ramifications of a policy.

Example: "all poor people should have food!" and "all children deserve to be educated!"

Their politicians campaign on stupid vapid substanceless statements that they know will resound with the mental midgets who refuse to look any farther than the platitude.
>>
>>711716873
>Why do people with actual education that don't work at McDonald's think they are smarter than me?
>>
File: Untitled.png (228 KB, 272x346) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
228 KB, 272x346
>>711716873
For the same reason that atheists know they are smarter than theists. Because they spend much of their lives using data, logic and critical thinking to form opinions and come to conclusions, as opposed to just adopted them from talking heads on T.V. or pulling them straight out of their ass.
>>
>>711716873

Britfag here

This is something I'd like to know the answer to as well.

Why is it that America is roughly half liberal and half republican, but it seems like 90% of the media pander to liberal sensibilities and being republican is sort of a dirty thing. Fox News is only watched by morons etc.

You guys have a lot of liberal focused talk shows, but there's not a republican focused one
>>
>>711718437

This.

Also, get.
>>
>>711718701
because liberals like to cry about their problems, republicans go out and get shit done.
>>
>>711718701
Liberals won the culture war.
Republicans aren't funny or entertaining because they're so busy trying to get people to take them seriously.
>>
>>711718012
Swing and a miss.
You must work harder in the art of bait
>>
>>711719006
>>711719113

Fair point.

Another question then, in American entertainment why are sexually based offences considered especially heinous? (dun dun)
>>
>>711719113
>meanwhile the internet memed a repub into office
>>
>>711716873
Its because they think they are better then everyone is the reason they lost the election. Also these anti trump protests are taking the seriousness out of protests also go trump!
>>
w-we're ejucayted and uhhh we do good stuff like defend wimmins and rally for faggot marriages and lobby for free cash for bums
>>
File: Kek00-e1461082795377.jpg (122 KB, 666x654) Image search: [Google]
Kek00-e1461082795377.jpg
122 KB, 666x654
>>711716873
Because the jew
>>
>>711716873
They get wired to think everything that the mainstream media doesn't report is crazy.
There is countless of propaganda about how crazy it is to question your government and how crazy it is to believe in the second amendment but they forget to mention that the KKK held a gun at niggers' head to have them vote democrat. They are too smart for that.
>>
>>711719636
>minwhile I wouldn't get a steady paycheck if it wirin't for social security t-thanks guys
>>
>>711719795
You or someone you love could be a bum some day. All it takes is an accident, a head injury, being hit with a disease, etc.

Should we just drag you and/or your loved ones out in the street and shoot you in the head when that day comes?
>>
>>711720085
Meant for this >
>>711719636
>>
>>711718297
>"Their politicians campaign on stupid vapid substanceless statements that they know will resound with the mental midgets who refuse to look any farther than the platitude."

>drain the swamp
>lock her up
>build the wall
> U S A

Guy literally ran on chants
>>
>>711716873
oliver and colbert are the worst because they pass off their blatant bias as comedy and millions of kids watch them
>>
Liberals think they know everything because they can always take the high road. Republican TV would fail even Republicans don't want to hear their ideals out loud.
>>
>>711719419
I guess you're asking why Trump assaulting women is worse than Clinton's emails.

Probably because Clinton's crime is one that goes against the laws of the country.

Trumps crime not only breaks the law of the land but is also one that directly violates another person. It speaks volumes more about a persons character if they can directly victimise another human being purely for their own satisfaction.
>>
>>711716873

thanks OP for reminding me to torrent last night show.
>>
>>711718437
/thread
>>
>>711718297
Yo also insubstantial sounds better than substanceless, which spellcheck tells me is not a word
>>
Likely, being college educated. I've never met a single university student who wasn't a fucking prat of the highest order. They're just toxic. Americans would probably consider me liberal but liberals in my country are the stuff of your nightmares, manufactured by fucking art clubs and facebook groups where they hideout and throw shit at each other all day.
>>
>>711720349
>emails

the clintons are war criminals lmao
>>
>>711717762
underated
>>
Oliver and Colbert are the best because you have to truly understand something to write a joke about it. Instead of comedy Republicans use anger opinion and shouting. Far less knowledge involved in anger.
>>
>>711716873
lack of empathy.
>>
>>711720349

That actually wasn't political...

I mean, why do all your crime series all focus around sexually motivated crimes?

Do the American public just get off on watching sexually motivated crimes? I don't think I've seen a single episode of a US crime show where there hasn't been a sexual component to it.
>>
>>711720349
Nah mate. Clinton's crime is worse because it cost the live of soldiers, men.

Trump attacked women. You guys in America don't give a fuck about women.

We can talk about it all day, but that's how it is. Not judging, but muricans don't give a fuck about women, niggers or gays rights or equality.
>>
>>711720582

>Men being killed
>Women being touched without their permission

No hate here, but I'd rather be touched without permission than be killed
>>
>>711716873
Just lost it watching this clown, then the mrs said she was worried about how racist I'm getting.
>>
>>711720349
>>711720576
Sorry lads, I'm not American so can only really speculate.

I mean I wouldn't agree that all crime shows have some kind of sexual component. But if I had to guess I'd say that it boosts the depravity and brutality of the crime which draws people in...it makes the criminal more of a monster so people are more curious to see what that monster will turn out to be.
>>
File: 1478646220469.jpg (344 KB, 1292x1232) Image search: [Google]
1478646220469.jpg
344 KB, 1292x1232
>>711720582
I don't give a fuck about niggers or sand niggers, but I love me some faggots.
>>
You do realize over 200 Americans were killed at embassies under Republican control right?
>>
>>711720582
>>711720765
He raped a 13 year old girl and threatened to kill her and her whole family if she told anyone, the only reason she refused to come forward to testify.

Considering it's indisputable that Trump was close friends with that PROVEN pedo Epstein and would vacation on his Island riding his private jet named "lolita" is so fucking proof of this that you'd have to be retarded to deny it.
>>
>>711720582
Why would anyone care about those people?
>>
>>711719419
Don't worry anon, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit
>>
>>711721187
You're thinking of Bill Clinton Kek
>>
File: picrelated.png (99 KB, 1239x368) Image search: [Google]
picrelated.png
99 KB, 1239x368
>>711721187
>>
>>711721290

As long as there's an Emmy for Speed Weed, I'm happy.
>>
>>711716873
John Oliver is the definition of stupid fucking cuck
>>
>>711716873

Who cares? They will always fail at life.
>>
>>711721301
It was both, but more-so Trump.
>>
>>711720332
The "high road" you refer to isn't high in everyone's opinion. Every right you grant one crowd strips a right from an adjacent crowd.

Here is an example:

I can burn an american flag in public and it is freedoms of speech. Yet if I burn a Mexican flag in public, suddenly it is a hate crime.

Welcome to the only country in the world where disrespecting your own country in any and every way is protected, but disrespecting someone else's home is a crime. If I burned a German flag in Germany, that would be treason.

This is why I have to laugh every time I see riots of illegal immigrants chanting "not my president" while marching with anti-trump signs. No, he isn't your president. And if you all hate the way this country is going, feel free to leave. How dare people disrespect the country that goes them the life they know. And moreover, how dare you illegals come here and process to mock our government. If you are all so proud of your heritage, shut the fuck up and go back to where you came from.

You want to be american, come here legally and THEN voice your opinion. THAT is your right, and it is earned as you obtain citizenship. Makes me sick that people can sneak over here and our laws grant them a single thing.
>>
>>711721290
Hahahah
>>
File: 1364912171939.jpg (72 KB, 590x472) Image search: [Google]
1364912171939.jpg
72 KB, 590x472
>>711716873
Education

That and all the retarded science-denying bullshit that conservatives say.
>>
>>711717762
This. Why can't the world work like a college campus syndrome.

Also I never understand why Hollywood gets involved with liberals. I'm not taking any advice from some god damned movie actor.
>>
File: 1473300504464.jpg (877 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
1473300504464.jpg
877 KB, 1180x842
>>711721442
>>
>>711718667
Yes, in an environment where safe spaces are necessary to protect students from differing opinions. Wtf?
>>
>>711721717
>data, logic and critical thinking to form opinions and come to conclusions.

Doesn't involve needing to talk to other people. That's the whole point of those three things. Only fucking idiots get their opinions from other people. You don't figure shit out by just listening to other people talk and then deciding which persons opinion "just sounds right" to you, which is exactly what conservatives do.
>>
>>711721983

>implying liberals don't do the exact same shit

But instead of deciding "what sounds right" based on common sense, liberals base it off of pure emotion.
>>
>>711721502
I have an IQ over 130 and I am a conservative. I think your graph is probably a load of shite. Conservatives think with their heads while liberals think with their feelings that come out of their giant gaping vaginas.
>>
>>711722377
Conservatives are xenophobic religious fanatics that hysterically argue with scientists despite never graduating high school.

Liberals are far more scientific and objective than conservatives.
>>
>>711718667
literally what the fuck?

The same could be said about both sides, the media shills both ways you fucking neanderthal. You dont think the right thinks about things from a logical point of view.

HONESTLY, liberal media is far more cancerous than right wing media
>>
>>711722377
>I have an IQ over 130 and I am a conservative.
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>711722326
Common sense is the antithesis to logic and critical thinking, you fucking moron.

Common sense once said that the world was flat and that the killer Lake Nyos was haunted by evil spirits.
>>
>>711722618
How do you explain someone who is conservative, not religious, and believes in climate change and care for the environment?
>>
>>711722677
no it is not

the fact you think that shows you're not as educated as liberals

FOX is part of the largest media empire on the planet, including Hollywood, WSJ, DOW Jones, Washington Post, Hulu, and hundreds of other media outlets around the planet.
>>
>>711722958
statistical minority

we're obviously talking about population trends, not individuals. Quit being so stupid.
>>
>>711719113
I'd agree with you there 100%.
I think what we are witnessing here is the beginning of the end of this modern day extreme liberalism.
America is like a fucking elementary school class now its fucking ridiculous.

And its not like baseline liberals are bad, in fact its definitely a positive outlook but its just gone so overboard. It needs this SJW cleansing soon.
>>
>>711720349
clinton literally had a man killed
>>
>>711716873
There are both liberals and conservatives who think they are better than the average person. Liberals just talk about it more.
>>
>>711716873
Why do trumfag are more easily triggered than a 14yr SJW?
>>
File: Rupert-Murdoch-LARGE.jpg (212 KB, 800x1240) Image search: [Google]
Rupert-Murdoch-LARGE.jpg
212 KB, 800x1240
>>711722981
they've paid millions to find a sympathetic judge that would let them explicitly fabricate news for their shows, they destroyed American news media by turning it into a ratings-grab game based on lies.
>>
>>711716873
>why do liberals think they're better than everybody?
Because we are. Most liberals won't actually say this but I don't give a shit.
>>
>>711723210
nonsense. people commit suicide by shooting themselves twice in the back of the head all the time.
>>
It's herd-mentality. If you parrot what the funny man in the TV says, people probably won't make fun of you... You hope...
>>
File: butt tail street.webm (916 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
butt tail street.webm
916 KB, 720x480
>>711723202
We need SJW's so that oppressed otherkins like this may one day crawl around in public with tails stuck in their assholes.
>>
>>711722950
So it's safe to say that people who consider themselves logical thinkers have no common sense? That's what you're saying. In that case I guess I should dropout of college if unless I want my common sense conflicting with my education. Go b8 somewhere else faggot. Take you're pseudo intellectualism back to your magic the gathering tournament.
>>
>>711721187
the charges were dropped you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>711722981
>>711723297
They're owned by an Australian ultra-conservative with deep ties to China and Saudi Arabia, and no allegiance to the US. The Saudi royalty who were the second highest owners of FOX were the same ones the FBI found were guilty of 9/11.
>also built the "TERROR MOSQUE AT GROUND ZERO" that only FOX felt was worth talking about.
>>
>>711722618
I think you're confusing conservative with republican. Go to your safe space for awhile until you're ready to use your brain instead of your stupid feelings to form an opinion
>>
Thus there is a question.

Is cotton narcotic?
>>
>>711723485
The smarted people in the world use common sense only for trivial matters, like using urinals with someone else in the bathroom, etc.
>>
>>711723666
Republicans are conservatives

You don't get to wash your hands of them any more than liberals do for Democrats.

Now quit being a slimy weasel
>>
>>711723493
Yeah, BECAUSE SHE WAS TOO FUCKING TERRIFIED TO COME FORWARD AND TESTIFY!

Jeez, did you even read any of that?!?!

Wouldn't you be fucking terrified of a mega-billionaire narcissistic sociopath like Trump?
>>
Psychodelic maybe, or euphoric.
>>
because they live in nice white neighborhoods with good jobs and they sit around all day and talk about solutions to problems they don't actually want to fix themselves but harp about it like they are fucking MLK reincarnated
>>
File: trump card.jpg (44 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
trump card.jpg
44 KB, 500x500
>>
>>711721502
KEK

How is this even remotely true? Very liberal people only give a shit about how "Politically correct" they look to others, and they dont listen to outsider opinions. The most logical people are probably middle of the road people, the ones who agree with policies from both sides. If you honestly deny all conservative values and deem them as racist, or bigoted then you are a fucking idiot. Some of the most retarded people I have ever met have been so far up their own ass in lefist bullshit that they legitimately have no idea how to use logic and instead start acting like apes and start throwing insults like "racist" around.

If you want an example look at fucking Laci Green
>>
File: IMG_9337.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9337.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>>711723875

>he thinks common sense is the same as basic social etiquette
>>
>>711724005
And she's had to live her whole presumably miserable life knowing that the guy who did it to her was/is rich and living the life, and is now about to become the president of the united states.

It will be a miracle if she managed not to kill herself.
>>
>>711723905
"Conservative" is anything right of center and include classic conservatives, neocons, tea partiers, republicans, libertarians and fascists. It's not our fault the bullshit system only has two parties to represent the entire spectrum of polo all thought. Probably a large part of the problem actually.
>>
>>711716873
Lib leaders think, actually
As do most who follow them
>>
>>711720267
Nobody should be claiming that conservatives don't have their fair share of stupid people either.

The issue is that the stupid conservative stereotype is something like an old person or someone who lives in the country, people who have an excuse to be uneducated and stupid.

Dumb liberals on the other hand, are people who are in college or university, and have no excuse to be uninformed and act the way they do.
>>
>>711723905

Republicans are conservatives yes, but that doesn't mean conservatives are republican.
>>
>>711724194
Common sense is how you deduce basic social etiquette, you fucking retard. Common sense would say don't use the urinal right next to the other guy unless you have to. Really think someones going to be doing math to figure that out? Fucking retard.
>>
File: Wrong-wayJock.gif (33 KB, 450x324) Image search: [Google]
Wrong-wayJock.gif
33 KB, 450x324
>>711724308
>only two parties
it's that kind of stupid, uneducated thinking that lets me know you're a conservative

Johnson won 3.3% of the popular vote, he only needed 5% to win public funding for the Libertarian Party. If people like you weren't so convinced that "the bullshit system only has two parties" we'd have a third party right fucking now.
>>
So because I couldn't give a shit if two fags wanna get married. I'm a filthy jew SJW tumblrfag liberal with all that entails

If I want to keep a 9mm in my bedside drawer in case some crackhead breaks in to steal my shit/rape my kids. I'm a hick cracker jesus loving bigoted republican with all that entails.

It's fucking simplistic White Hat Black Hat bullshit and the world is getting pretty fucking sick of hearing about it.
>>
>>711724447
Most of them in the US are
>>
What was the grass the Jews were growing at Egypt?
>>
>>711724450
Maddox did. Seriously. It's in the book 'the alphabet of manliness'
>>
>>711722958
That's what we call a moron. Stop letting the TV think for you, and do your own research. It's great that you believe that the climate changes. In fact, that's what climates do. They change.
You are misinformed as to the cause of such change, but you won't believe that because you're a moron. As a great Zen master once said, "you must empty your cup before it can be filled."

Being averse to religion is also completely reasonable, but if you assume that what you see around you is all that exists, you are still a moron. There is abundant evidence for reincarnation, let alone "life after death".

"Care for the environment" is common fucking sense, and should be highly prioritized by all humans. It is unfortunate that responsible stewardship of the planet is now associated largely with a political party whose leaders really couldn't give a damn about you or the planet, and just use the issue to garner votes...
>>
>>711724450

>still trying

It's almost kinda sad really.
>>
>>711722377
>has IQ of 130
>doesn't understand how stats work
Fucking kek
>>
File: IMG_3413.jpg (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3413.jpg
52 KB, 600x600
>>711724710
>>
File: hitlertypical2.jpg (179 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hitlertypical2.jpg
179 KB, 1280x720
>>711719770
Most religious Jews are politically conservative/libertarian, you inbred dumbfuck.

Heil Shitler, microdick.
>>
>>711724957
Way to debate, baby huey.
>>
>>711724005
Okay he got accused for fucked up shit that never got up because (presumably) the accuser was too afraid to testify, great its fucking nothing.

what made you vote for Hillary? (aside from the fact that trump is a racist misogynist pig)
>>
>>711718437
>Implying that liberal universities aren't just adult daycares where hippie fucktards that have hidden on campus for 40 years as "professors" don't just churn out clones after filling their heads with fairy tales and giving the kids a piece of paper that has more value as toilet paper.

Didn't know this was a YLYL thread, but I lost.
>>
>>711718297
OK, lets look at some of the non superficial ramifications of policy. On the surface trickle down economics makes sense until you dig in to the guts of it . Here is what really happens. The theory is that if you cut taxes on the wealthy, they will have more money to spend on investing in their company and the workers will benefit. Unfortunately that is not what happens. When taxes are low, owners take the money out and put it in their pocket. When taxes are high, owners increase investment in capital because, and this is important to understand, investment in research and capital is deductible 100% and reduces their tax bill. That is why states like Kansas, who have reduced taxes, thinking it might raise production, and ultimately bring in more taxes are now almost bankrupt. States like California, which have raised taxes on the wealthy, are now financially doing very well and their economically doing very well. Still, the Republicans are still pushing trickle down and ignoring the data. There is a reason why higher taxes bring economic growth. You watch though, when we have a Trump recession, they will still try to blame it on the democrats. Look at history. HEisenhower, high taxes, booming economy. Reagan, low taxes (at least till he raised them) high infation. Clinton, higher taxes, booming economy. Bush, low taxes and a war fought on borrowed money, the economy tanks to close to depression era levels. Obama, higher taxes and we crawled out of the Bush fiasco. What do you think is going to happen under Trump when he basically the same as Bush did?
>>
>>711725237
Looks like someone didn't get accepted to university
>>
>>711724337
how the fuck does your 18 years of life experience tell you that conservatives dont think? Do you even know what the fuck conservatives stand for?
>>
>>711724710

I agree with paragraphs 2 and 3, but #1 man. If you want someone to take you seriously, it's probably best not to call them a moron right out of the gates. I read it because I gave you the benefit of the doubt that you had something worth saying. And for the most part yeah, I agree with you, dispite you calling me a moron.
>>
>>711719113
>Aren't funny or entertaining because they so busy trying to get people to take them seriously.

Meanwhile, we're in the 6th day of special snowflakes trying to get people to take them seriously and the rest of us are just laughing at them.

You're right, funny AND entertaining.
>>
I'm a nothern man, I never saw the cotton growing. Maybe my far arian ancestory did, but I can't remember.
>>
>>711725506
Thanks for the non retarded response anon
>>
>>711720349

if he broke the law grabbing women by the pussy why wasnt he prosecuted in a court of law? check and mate libtard
>>
>>711720564
Yeah, you're right. Oliver shouting "but IT'S 2016" as the cornerstone of his entire show definitely shows how well he understands issues.

You'd probably suck his dick for free.
>>
File: 1478901104779.jpg (134 KB, 643x820) Image search: [Google]
1478901104779.jpg
134 KB, 643x820
>>711725506
>>
>>711726282

You should, because he's right.
>>
>>711723210
That comment is stupid.. Theree is no evidence whatsoever of it's veracity. That ranks right up there with Obama is a Kenyan muslim. Use your brain and don't parrot your Facebook newsfeed, which incidentally has been shown to be 38% false.
>>
>>711723082
Thats the older generation of conservatives. The 90s kids are exactly like what you quoted.

Now call me a fag because your fee fee's got hurt. And if you do thats transphobic and sexist.
>>
It was very-very long time ago. Jewish Isaiah book says about one of my ancestors (prince Rosh), but it said he was at the edge of the North already then.
>>
>>711726410
>parrot Facebook news feed
>Facebook and most other social media is notoriously liberally biased

K.
>>
>>711722618
>Liberals are more scientific
>Liberals still think there are more than two genders

Wew lad
>>
>>711723341
38 diffrent people related to the clintons and the dnc did just that
>>
>>711725506
No one will take you seriously when you call the policy "tickle down economics." It's a partisan and incorrect description. It's like calling liberalism "non-producers parasitizing off the system-ism." Oh, wait, bad example. That's actually spot-on.

Anyway, the actual name for the policy is "supply-side economics" and it is a policy with empirically established success. The idea is that making investment and reward non-punitive, more people will invest and take risks, which in turn spurs enterprise and productivity, which in turn, increases demand for labor, which in turn raises wages and the standard of living for all. In other words, a great tide floats all boats.

But, hey, you can always put forward a case of successful socialism. Don't say "Scandinavia" because they are not socialist, but have, in fact, more economic freedom than America.

Venezuela, Cuba, Maoist China, East Germany, North Korea... where has socialism ever worked?
>>
>>711717762

>they have education in such important fields as art history and lesbian dance.

This old bullshit is old. Cherry pick a few eccentric things, as if they represent University in general. Really just trying to discredit higher education, how f-d up is that? Ya, that will make America great again, get rid of the Universities. If people who made a point to think about history and politics don't agree with you, you'd think that would be a moment for self-reflection.
>>
>>711727094
/ thread
>>
I love when people throw around education, there's actually a fair amount of "educated" dumb asses
>>
>>711726410
i bet you think trump hates gays, is openly racist, and wants to deport every single mexican to mexico
>>
>>711721502
>implying all liberal people say the same shit, or that a high IQ means success

You do realise that loads of people with decent/good IQs just end up becoming deadbeats because their ego and talent means they struggle to learn the value of hard work and responsibility. Look at how many successful people are conservative and look at how many "liberals" are just a drain on public resources and shit stirrers.

IQ doesn't correlate with success or even power. It just correlates with the ability to get correct answers on particular types of tests.
>>
>>711716873
Because they are afraid. You should be thankful for them, they are the equivalent of the slow gazelle at the back of the herd.
>>
>>711727340
They are panic about mistakes. Fuck that sort of education, when you will defend your error you see till death instead of fixing it.
>>
>>711726551
Facebook reflects everyone's biases to generate ad revenue. It's not secret, and the bias is different for everyone else.
>>
>>711716873
Because they don't understand economics.
>>
>>711727097
If you think intelligence is anything but genetic your genetics are on the wrong end of the smart scale.
>>
>>711721983
If you're using data, logic and critical thinking then differing viewpoints shouldn't scare you, faggot. The fact that they do means something.
>>
File: meritocracy-singapore_0[1].jpg (27 KB, 600x430) Image search: [Google]
meritocracy-singapore_0[1].jpg
27 KB, 600x430
>>711716873
I've spent 8 years in liberal bastions: (3 in law school and 5 in undergrad studying political science, psychology, philosophy, and sociology) I've had friends on both sides of the spectrum who were both rich and poor.

>why do liberals think they're better than everybody?

There are two parts to this: elitism and false superiority.

Elitism doesn't come from liberalism, it comes from money. There are elitist shit-heads on both sides of the isle, but the lefties are far more open about while the righties are secretive about it.

Liberal elites believe in noblesse oblige, where they feel it is their duty as wealthy people to help out those less fortunate. Since they're often rich spoiled lazy brats they can't really relate to those lower on the totem, and so they usually come off as insufferable pretentious assholes who have to shout everything out on a microphone for the "less-educated".

The conservative elites don't feel a sense of noblesse oblige so much as they want to "get the peasantry under control for their own good." Usually, they're libertarians who think paying lip service to conservative christian values is a means to an ends to get a neoclassical economic model in place that preserves the current economic order. RINOs.

>What makes them think they have it all figured out more than anybody else does?

I've met conservatives who I could say the same thing about. This is more to do with partisanship and social bubbles than anything. Things that might be baked into you from an early age and simply accept as a truth aren't shared by the other side and neither side may have ever been exposed to a different side (ex: believing that people rely on wellfare because people are fundamentally lazy vs believing that people rely on wellfare because they don't have opportunities/historical oppression). When you disagree with someone on something fundamental, the first inclination is to say they're stupid.
>>
>>711727915
Yeah they do. Step 1. Take all the money they can grab. Step 2. Give it to themselves and the scrubs of society all while telling you how you can be a better person.
>>
>>711716873
Unfortunately, my fellow liberals' actions are the result of a willful ignorance of reality when it conflicts with their preconcieved notions and dangerously inflated egos. The term liberal has a bad connotation these days because whiny faggots who want their way all the time disguise their selfishness as acting for a greater cause.
>>
>>711718701
It's all about money and power. The wealthiest and most powerful corporations are all pushing liberal ideas into the media, education, and the government. I bet they don't even believe the liberal crap they force into our lives, but the public eats it right up. So they maintain a powerful grip over the public, and in the end they control where the money goes.

Basically, it's only going to get worse until people wake up and stop letting themselves be controlled.
>>
>>711726812
Unfortunately, saying "Supply side economics" is a policy with empirically established success" is not true in the US with our tax system. Name one state that has employed it successfully. Kansas?, Oklahoma?, Wyoming? All the states that have tried it have failed They all tend to be states that can't survive financially without using more federal tax dollars than they take in. Supply side economics only success is increasing the income gap between the rich and poor. I am a capitalist, but I understand that higher taxes on the wealthy have other benefits other than just being able to our bills.
>>
>>711716873
This is especially prevalent in USA with the 2 party system, but why do people constantly feel the need to categorize and generalize people and their opinions?

And why does some political opinions just come delivered in a package?

For example, if you are conservative you are likely to also be a man made climate change denier. Like why?
Why do people need to jump on a bandwagon and cirklejerk all the time?
>>
>>711728389
Controlled by this guy. Who's interest in regulation of speculation markets is to make sure american speculators are dragged down by regulations he doesn't have to follow thereby eliminating his competition. You can't watch this and support the democratic party. The democrats have turned into the same thing the republicans were in the 50's. Just replace the word communist with racist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg2P4kcIrZ0
>>
>>711716873
That's easy. Because we're smarter. We're not smarter because we're liberals, we're liberals because we're smarter. We understand math and science, and we base our opinions on facts, not hysterical bullshit. We know the unemployment rate has gone down, we know the world isn't flat, we know that Obama doesn't want to kill our grandparents, we know FDR was elected four times, we know that public education and roads are socialism, and we know Trump can't build a wall where it's mechanically impossible to build on regardless of who pays for it.
We're smart, and you guys are fucking idiots. It's simple.
>>
File: 1478804355085.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1478804355085.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
Been on this earth for 200,000 year. Finally thinks they have it all figured out in 2016. Though we completely disregard anything about human before 9000bce.
>>
>>711730004
Yet you couldn't hold onto power against a bunch of idiots.
>>
>>711730163
>Stunning and Beautiful
>>
File: 1786753090915.jpg (550 KB, 1250x902) Image search: [Google]
1786753090915.jpg
550 KB, 1250x902
Face the FACTS libtards

You backed a LOSER
>>
>>711716873

this man is a paid DNC/ Hillary shill
>>
>>711730004

if you were that smart you wouldn't be wasting time here.
>>
Here's an observation/thought.
Ideally, you want low barriers to entry/exit and a lot of competitors in a totally free market system, right?
As far as I'm aware, most of the business in america are all owned by a super small number of megacorps that are all in bed together.
I really do think that a lot of the problems in american society stem from a massive power imbalance between worker and employer.

>>711730004
My thought on the wall was that it wasn't so much an actual physical wall as a combined drone+response team+chokepoint package.
>>
>>711716873
Why do you think you are going to understand any other person by putting them into a category and then designating that category foreign and unintelligible?
>>
File: 1435442918563.jpg (24 KB, 324x203) Image search: [Google]
1435442918563.jpg
24 KB, 324x203
>>711730296
>>
>>711730004
Yea, you libbies are so scientific. How many genders are there now?
>>
>>711730382
Said the faggot who is wasting time here.
>>
>>711730719
Three: female, male, and your mom.
>>
>>711730340
Nearly everyone on tv is. I think that's what alot of Europeans probably don't get. This was never about trump. It was about a political party out of control trying to usurp power from everyone else. Cruz, Bush, etc. Didn't matter. It wasn't gonna be Hilary and her ilk. Trump just happened to be the other option. We've dealt with worse people as president.
>>
>>711730382
you're right. anyone that posts in this thread is retarded.
>>
>>711716873
maybe they like getting elected. isn't that how the game is played.
>>
>>711730811
That is implying that faggot is intelligent
>>
>>711731123
Winning* sorry. not elected
>>
>>711730719
science says theres atleast 36,000 sexes.

lookitupnigger
>>
>>711716873
maybe because they never elected murderous dictatorships?
>>
>>711723493

The idea of "common sense" is basically bullshit.

Did you do the research? Doubtful.

Used mostly by people who have no real arguments or logic use it to mean whatever they themselves believe.
>>
>>711731285
63 genders
>>
>>711716873
It's a cheap confidence trick. People like John Oliver act as though they've got it 100% figured out and if you don't agree with them you MUST be stupid - the weak-minded then hop on board for fear of being branded as such themselves and in turn are convinced that others who don't agree with them MUST be stupid. It's a vicious cycle and basically brainwashing. Pretty much why liberals have such a bad name today. Claim to be free-thinkers but are near enough the exact opposite.
>>
>>711731426
>>
>>711723666

Yup, nice attempt to slime your way out of real argument. Most republicans are conservative, maybe a small percentage are too libertarian for the republicans.
>>
>>711731524
fungi does yes
>>
Learn programming, I can suggest. You will fuck yourself to the death, if you don't want to fix your errors. They think Java will help them, but it wouldn't.
>>
>>711725658
>>711725658
I don't care how resistant to the truth you are, I just speak it. I have no interest in coddling poorly informed egos.

Anyone who still has a cable subscription and/or actually watches and takes seriously the opinions of ANYONE on TV (also, teachers) is a MINDLESS LEMMING. USE YOUR BRAINS, lest they atrophy until there is nothing left...
>>
>>711716873
Every liberal is given a story that blacks and every non white had been attacking them for hundreds of years through colonialism.

In their minds whites are the only aggressive people on the planet and everyone else is innocent.

Because of this, they believe anything they do is justifiable in destroying the white race.
>>
File: 1392051604719.jpg (104 KB, 599x588) Image search: [Google]
1392051604719.jpg
104 KB, 599x588
>>711722377

Sure you do, sure you do.

But note: the difference isn't really about intelligence. Smart people can be vile sociopaths. They can be criminals.

The real difference between the right and the left is how much do you care about other people. And more precisely, the range of your sympathy. And in the end, what is the best way to help those who got the short end of the stick.
>>
>>711724586
Literally that guy. But I wanted to keep keeping that 9mm in my bedside table so I voted trump. And don't even start on that expanded BG check and loophole bullshit. She wants them all. And there's a reason that's a bad idea.
>>
>>711731426
>>711731524
You're both retarded. There are 2.5. If bait well I bit and idgaf. Boys have a penis girls have a vagina and everything else is a statistical anomaly or has a mental disorder.
>>
>>711716873
Because the TV says they are right.
>>
>>711731285
normally I'd say you are trolling, but these days I don't know anymore. I really wouldn't be surprised if someone actually thought this was true.
>>
>>711732255
"Show me a young Republican, and I'll show you a man with no heart. Show me an old Democrat, and I'll show you a man with no brain."

Someday, you'll open your eyes and see the world for what it is, son.

How do you survive? Who feeds you? Do you work? How much of your income goes to those who have none? Lets get down to the nitty gritty details, here.
>>
>>711717022
This
>>
>>711728051

Ha, your completely unrelated attempt at a rebuttal shows me you couldn't think your way out of a cardboard box. What the frig difference would that make? You can be intelligent and not know shit about anything. You still need to learn peanut brain.
>>
File: oh0kmNc.jpg (77 KB, 763x652) Image search: [Google]
oh0kmNc.jpg
77 KB, 763x652
>>
>>711717762
If more of you Americans actually paid attention and learned from the mistakes of history, you maybe wouldn't be the laughing stock of the world only surpassed by North Korea
>>
>>711733137
Pray tell, where do you hail from?
>>
>>711732772

We can disagree about the right way to help unlucky people. But if we are already discussing how do that we aren't anywhere near the far right of the political spectrum.

I don't buy your quote about Republicans and Democrats; but for the sake or argument:

I'd take a kind fool over a smart criminal.
>>
>>711732650
the question was
>Yea, you libbies are so scientific. How many genders are there now?

so I was obliged to give the most smarmy, smartassed, and scientifically accurate answer. Which is.... Fungi have 36,000.
>>
Genuinely enjoying watching John Oliver is like having a fedora for your political opinions
>>
>>711733137
He said as his wife was raped to death in front of him by refugees as he smiled for the 400 CCTV cameras on his doorstep so as not to appear racist to the authorities. Good thing he didn't have a racist black murder gun to unnecessarily murder those helpless migrants. Too bad tho because he still had his plastic butter knife from his cellophane wrapped lunch cutlery in his pocket and he didn't have a permit for it so it's reeducation in the gulag for him
>>
>>711716873
Soon it will be gone
>>
>>711733610
Ah. Kinda did step into the middle of that one. I guess my post was more directed at the guy that legitimately claimed 63
>>
>>711733459
...but the Left's presidential candidate is a known criminal (smartness is debatable).

More importantly, answer the questions. Debating theoretical routes to an imaginary utopia is pointless. Facts matter.
>>
https://youtu.be/llTYfQI5IAM
>>
>>711733991
Don't be gay.
>>
>>711727357
I hope he does deport every single one of those parasitic spics
>>
>>711716873
Because they're slightly more intelligent than conservatives in general. Interestingly though libertarians tend to be way more intelligent than democrats as a whole. Conservatives in general though are less intelligent.
>>
>>711733137
>implying whatever shit country you're from isn't a laughingstock
The wonderful thing about being american is that you don't have to care about what anyone else thinks of you, because you don't actually need anyone elses help or approval.
>>
>>711734154
I'm strictly straight, but you are sucking dicks and fuck in your arse. How can I be gay in comparison with you?
>>
>>711733991
what the fuck did i just watch
>>
>>711734350
Case in point.
>>
>>711734482
It wasn't gay porn at least you are watching every day for hours.
>>
leftism is shariadotgov,they believe themselves more qualified than us to make our way
biden number 3 cuck in waiting ( # 2 is flotus)
'remember folks,we got yer backs'
>>
>>711734719
rephrase that so it makes sense. are you an arab?
>>
>Tfw cucklivers show is over for the year
>a bunch of liberalturds crying about 2016
Fucking lolol
2016 was a great year for me
>>
You know how I know America is the Greatest country in the world? Because every dumbass in the EU and South America was pissing themselves every day leading up to the elections, meanwhile I don't give a fuck what country my guacamole comes from as long as the waiter brings it in a jiffy.

USA USA USA USA USA
>>
>>711734973
He-ey-oh. I know this word.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eREgmK0k8NQ
>>
>>711734973
it's obviously this guy:
>>711734350
...who posted that turd of a video.

I called him gay and he flipped his lid. Turd world retard trying to force a meme is my take...
>>
>>711735310
Not either of you guys but I feel like he's probably actually Dr Bombay. And my message to him is group X did it better.
>>
>>711735097
It will not look that way when Trump turns out to not be the /pol/ god you retards think he is.
>>
>>711735310
You sucked dicks and fucked into your asshole, guy. Think about this, guy, before you are about to criticise someone for something.
>>
>>711718701
There is a lot of right wing media too

It's mostly on radio though
Rush Limbaugh, Chris Plant, Mike Gallager, Hugh Hewitt etc.

The main stream media is all liberal though
>>
>>711726357
Hes strawmanning hard, actually. If he wants to argue, he should refute the anon he replied to.
>>
>>711716873
Because that's what the biased media and biased education is brainwashing them to think
>>
File: 1462867351326.jpg (47 KB, 432x576) Image search: [Google]
1462867351326.jpg
47 KB, 432x576
>>711725506
underrated post.
exactly correct/4chan
>>
>>711725506
I'm not saying you're wrong but please explain to me how a high tax state like Cali that you say is doing very well still goes bankrupt every couple years?
Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 26

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.