Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Sexual Advice thread. Virgin anons ask questions and experienced

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 291
Thread images: 24
File: image.jpg (470 KB, 2446x2617) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
470 KB, 2446x2617
Sexual Advice thread.
Virgin anons ask questions and experienced anons answer.
>>
HOW IS BABBY FORMED?
>>
>>711696969
I'll start, best way to avoid STDs without goin overboard on shut like oral dams. Alo how to ask a girl if she has an STD without ruining the mood
>>
File: 1452801659253.jpg (110 KB, 595x569) Image search: [Google]
1452801659253.jpg
110 KB, 595x569
>>711697021
>pic related
>>
>>711697021
1SECS PLUS 1GRILLSECS=DA BABBY
>>
>>711696969
696969 checked
>>
>>711696969
>sexual advice
>696969
rigged
>>
>>711697021
They need to do way instan mother, who kill there babby because there babby can'tf frigith back. It was on the news this moring a mother in...
>>
dude don't worry about stds. clamydhia is common but one doctor visit bam your cured.
>>
File: 11.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>711696969
>696969
>>
How do you actually talk to girls? I'm at my college and I can pick out which ones I want yo talk to, but they are always on their phones or with a friend. Don't want to end up retarted and alone.

>>711696969
Checked
>>
>>711697083
Wear a condom dont sleep with slutty women. Always always always ask if they are clean if you get a bad feeling ask if they have a recent test or ask them to get tested with you
>>
File: GlaringLeanFish.webm (513 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
GlaringLeanFish.webm
513 KB, 1280x720
>>711697397
alcohol
>>
>>711697021
>>711697212
Kek
>>
>>711697397
Alcohol and dont come off desperate be funny
>>
Quality over quantity. Fwb and gfs over one night stands. A lot more maintenance and lowkey crazy but less hits or miss and less chance of stepping into explosive crazy
>>
>>711696969
who's that cutie ?
>>
it takes practice man it really does. i used to be a little autismo like you and could only talk to girls inebriated. now i'm suave as fuck. you HAVE to be comfortable with who you are inside and out for her to pick up on it.
>>
>>711697480
>>711697559
What if I don't drink? Had some bad experiences with that shit
>>
>>711697559
>dont come off desperate
This
> be funny
And enjoy yourself. Confidence goes a long way

Also, make friends with hot girls you will not bang. These are your anchors into the females of their social circles.
>>
Wear a condom.never eat a pussy unlesd you know the woman well and you know she isnt a slut. Oral chlamydia is some fuced up shit...also hpv causes throat cancer.
>>
>>711697693
Meet womyns through volunteer groups. Day hunting is better because I can't stand drunk sluts any more. Its harder though too but you want a longterm fuckbuddy or gf ao you might as erll filter out gurls who get wasted three nights a week and blow guys in bathrooms
>>
>>711697215
You write like a retard and you sound like a faggot
>>
>>711696969
Unrelated, where is this picture from? names? moar?
>>
File: retard.jpg (68 KB, 884x800) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
68 KB, 884x800
>>711697466
>Always always always ask if they are clean

Great idea. Then you'll never get an STD, because they'll kick you out of bed immediately.
>>
>>711696969
Trip 69 on sex thread
>>
>>711698041
No shit man.asking a bitchbthat before fucking her would turn her off immensely.
>>
>>711697693
>What if I don't drink?
Start drinking.

Like it or not, western mating rituals are centred on bars and nightclubs. If you don't go there, you won't be getting much action.
>>
>>711698041
>>711698178
Can vouch for this, chick asked me of i was clean and it killed the mood.
>>
im tired of being alone and tired of being a virgin fag.

I'm 6ft 260 pounds and I've lost 15 pounds already but whenever I try and talk to girls I still feel so fat. I always feel disgusting and I feel like they know it. I also feel like they can see my man tits and that brings me down as well.

Any ways to fix this as it takes forever to lose the wieght and the skin. I'm still working at it, but anything for now would be best.
>>
>>711697397
Just make up an excuse to talk to her!
I can give you like a lead from my experience
I met one girl that was sitting alone, she had friends but were just sitting there, then i just talked to her because i didnt want her to be alone.

You might wanna aim when she is alone, friends of girls can be bitches and think they know better

Also, dont be autistic
>>
>>711697654
>>711698000
Saw her in a on/off thread once. Utterly gorgeous. Haven't been able to find more
>>
>>711697083
get a girlfriend/partner.
get tested together.
profit
>>
>>711697083
To avoid STDs just wear a condom. In fact that's a life rule, always wear a condom.
Now about asking her about it try to work one of these questions into the conversation: "I don't have a condom, is it ok if we go without one?" or "Are you coll with going bareback?".
If she answers yes to any of those there's a big chance she has an STD, if not at least an STI.

PS: quick tip, if that pussy stank, get the hell out of there
>>
>>711698337

Keep up the weight loss. Sounds like your'e doing well. Just improve your diet and go to the gym. You'll start to notice a difference and begin to feel better about yourself.

If you feel better about yourself your confidence will be a lot better than it was then just find an opportunity to talk to someone. What';s the worst they can do... as long as you don't come across as a stalker or some shit.
>>
>>711698355
Any examples of things to ask?
A lot of them also have headphones in as well, which I know is a no-go.

As for with friends i know they tend to be straight up nasty when one of their friends gets hit on, either to the girl or to me. So I avoid it when possible.
>>
>>711697083
Well, you shouldn't fuck without a condom, andif you want to remove just ask if its okay, if the girl takes the pill or whatever. You can begin by saying that you are clean, that you got tested lately
>>
>>711698403
found her
Sybil A on Metart

didnt know about her before this, she's hot af
>>
>>711698185
This

It's true. I didn't have a drop of alcohol until I was 23. The summer I started drinking at bars/nightclubs, I had sex with three women, which is more than I've been with my entire life until that point. Just drink alcohol and you'll "learn" to start dancing and start talking. Really magical stuff.
>>
>>711697397
step 1. find out what they're interested in.
step 2. ask questions about it.
step 3. pay atention and pretend like you're interested,
repeat steps 2 and 3.
>>
>>711697693
not for you, you dick. For them
>>
>>711697083
You just don't ask women if they have STDs. They could lie, and lying or not, they won't fuck you after you insult them like that. If you're worried about STDs, slow down and find out more about her, if you can trust her. Protip: Most of the time, you can't.
>>
>>711698041
Do it when your looking for the rubbers with a hard on lmao. I've never had trouble yet or i just don't ask
>>
>>711697397
Well, my first advice would be to not "pick up" the girl. Don't talk to the person with the idea of going out with her, or fucking her. It will automatically make you act weird.
Just be chill, just talk to that person like what she is, a person. Get the idea that you're talking to a girl out of your head and just talk like you would talk to anyone: find an interest on that person (a brand she wears, abook she reads, a band she listens to) and just start with that
>>
>>711698752
what he said
>>711697397
to make it easier, start with an ugly or of fat chick, then work your way up
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 640x480
>>711698671
Thanks anon. You da man
>>
Protip: There are many variants of the Papyloma Virus. The one that causes venereal warts is not the kind that causes cervical cancer. Also, most people are infected with a papyloma virus.
>>
>>711698185
Wut you sound like a virgin. I just add bitches on Facebook and flirt or talk a bit set up a couple to chill with bring party favours like drugs or alcohol cause it makes bitches horny. Indulge with them.
>profit
Banged a couple fb bitches 2 really hot ones and I did it raw. I should get tested but i think it'd be awks. So far 5 bitches I put my dick in raw. I wanna complete the game of Russian rroulette
>>
How do I get my gf to send me nudes? (Without the obvious asking for it)
>>
>>711699278
just ask for it. She won't do it by herself. never.
>>
>>711699274
>calls poster a virgin for recommending drinking alcohol
>recommends drinking alcohol
>>
Any tips for bedding fat chicks and Milfs? They tend to be lower Teir so that's what I'm aiming for.

And for girls you like how do you take it low and slow to get her to be your gf?
>>
>>711696969
are there women out there who aren't interested in sex?
>>
well I need some advice when it comes to appearance. I'm not a bad looking guy from most people they say i don't stand out but a major flaw i see is my teeth. my lateral incisors never grew in and my canine teeth grew in the middle of where they should have been so I've got spaces in my lower teeth is this as huge of a problem as i make it out to be?
>>
>>711699481
Same as picking up hot chicks, except it's easier because the girls will smile more and try harder to be interested in the garbage you talk about.

Same way for future gfs. Start as a party, but just request lunch dates more instead of clubs.

>>711699543
Not really. There are just women that aren't interested in sex with the person they're talking with.
>>
>>711697083
Ask. Always ask. If this is someone who has casual sex a lot then they will know if they're clean and it won't be weird to ask, even if it's weird it's still better than the clap.
>>
>>711699591
#1 tip is to go to an actual hair stylist and just ask her (yeah, don't use male barbers unless they're gay) to completely change your hair style to whatever's popular. They might recommend products to use in your hair. Just get it over with and purchase them, it's cheaper than buying prostitutes.
>>
>>711699543
Actually yes there is, and men too. It's called being asexual.
It means you don't feel sexual desire.
>>
>>711698595
That is also situational.
Usually I just go in and be really nice like a nice guy would. Then would talk about a topic thats hot atm, and then just try to talk my way to topics that gets personal.

Hard to say exactly what to say, as I said it is very situational. But be comfortable and try to make jokes if you can (easier once you know a bit more about her)
>>
>>711696969
Haha! He says he's a virgin. Your probably gay.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 500x597) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 500x597
What's the best way to find nerdy girls? I've been to a handful of events at my college and it's almost alway a sausage fest.

The ones I have found tend b utter land whales or they get upset when I ask them about what games they play, thinking I don't believe them. Beyond this every nerdy ish girl that I've found is taken. I just want someone to play with then fuck after.
>>
>>711700238
Nerdy girls are found at parties/clubs like most other types of girls. It's the hip style now, so they go to hip places.

I'm interested in other answers to this though.
>>
MODS OMFG WHAT THE FUCK YOU KNOW SHES 17?
>>
well obvious question, surprised no one asked before

how to last longer?

context: able to stand 5-20 minutes, more if I concentrate (I know it's good), have no problem making her reach orgasms. Any bdsm makes me go diamonds very fast, that's why I want to train endurance

thanks for the advice by the way
>>
>>711700471
you are 17
>>
>>711696969
>sexual advice on /b/

Virgin confirmed
>>
>>711697397
Don't walk into a conversation with a girl you wanna fuck if you have the mentality that if you fail it's the end of the world. If you do that you fail anyway. Walk in as if her saying no was simply a waste of 5 minutes of your time and then move on to the next one. If you are thinking of a specific girl, then don't try her first, go out and ask out women with the expectation you'll probably get rejected just because that's the social mechanic of our society. Then once you're confident with yourself move on to the one you want. Just think of it this way, if you ask out 20 girls and don't care about if you get rejected, you'll come of as confident in yourself and you'll probably walk away with a number or two, even if most reject you. And hey, that's more than what you had before you started right?
>>
How the FUCK do I get over premature ejaculation??
>>
>>711700781
This tbh
>>
>>711700541

Top Kek child.

>Protip from an oldfag:

Shut the fuck up, stop thinking about it and you can stop when you want.
When you get older and are less of a little faggot, you fuck.
That's the end of it.
>>
>>711700816
It could be worse, you could *not* be able to cum. Just wear thicker condoms. Trojan ENZ's are great for that because you can't feel shit
>>
>>711700816
Masterbate a lot.
>>
>>711696969
What position guarantees the deepest amount of penetration?
>>
>>711700816
The best way to get over premature ejaculation is practice. Honestly, banging your mom worked best for me. At first, I came in her after about ten seconds, then a few minutes. Now, I can bang her for fifteen minutes, then flip her over and do your mom up the butt and still last another five minutes. She's pretty good that way.
>>
>>711696969
is that pussy photoshopped? looks so.. idk weird.

btw, nice get 696969
>>
>>711701081
there's some weird ones which are designed that way, but for the usual, doggy style feels deper for the girl, while cowboy feels deeper for the boy
>>
>>711701132
pussies don't look 100% perfect all the time
>>
>>711701132
No shop, just a small pussy by the looks of it.
>>
>>711701081
girl on her back, two legs closed in front of you. Grab and pound.
>>
You can not talk to women, they do not know anything .. they are all ignorant ..
>>
>>711701225
>>711701249

but it looks fucking perfect, thats what im saying.

Basically looks like my meiki toy pussy which is meant to resemble loli
>>
>>711696969

Where to put peepee to sex ?
>>
>>711700816
The more you masturbate, the more you lose sensitivity in your dick. Yeah the orgasms are as mind blowing if you've already rubbed one out that day but you'll last longer.
>>
File: 1464033715968.jpg (135 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
1464033715968.jpg
135 KB, 750x1000
>>711700965

Also, i might add

i've fucked girls from all ages in my life between 15-36 and i can assure you, none of them want to be fucked for 45 mins, 2 hours etc etc

they want what guys want, they want to cum, and they want it in 5-10 mins, enough to savor the feeling, enough to feel satisfied.
most girls will cum in this time, some a hell of a lot quicker, some (usually younger due to worrying and shit) will take a while.

but average girl will come within 5 minutes, and be satisfied, then after she has cum, you then pound your little heart out and you cum, she may or may not cum after this.

BDSM wise, stop playing with your dick, don't even think of yourself, just choke her out, pull her hair etc and when she is wet enough, bang away.

if you feel like you're going to bust a nut too soon, eat that pussy until she cums, and THEN fuck her, she will tighten up after she cums, so when you fuck her, she gets all the good sensations amplified and you get to cum with ease knowing she is satisfied, and maybe, might cum twice.
>>
>>711701081
Face down ass up.
That that way you need to fuck.
>>
Why does my cock slip out of my gf constantly while we do doggystyle? I'm 6'1 and have a 7 1/2 inch cock and she's 5'3
>>
>>711701443
>>711701056
I masturbate daily though, and I can still cum under two minutes.

>>711701047
My girlfriend and I don't use condoms.
>>
>>711701609
Poor rhythm on one or both parts. Both of you need to understand how long and loose your genitals are respectively.

Try banging to music it should help.
>>
Yoo gon' be baby daddy
>>
Alright. So here's a question.

Do you sacrifice your standards for the sake of getting laid, or do you wait for a girl more your "style/aesthetic" to come along? I'm basically a virgin. For the tip in 5 years ago, haven't fucked anyone since. Haven't tried to really pick up any decent looking girls, but there are always less appealing girls willing to hit me up. Like 3 or 4 out of 10 less appealing. Also, one girl says she has mild schizophrenia, bit takes meds for it. I know, don't stick your dick in crazy, but what if it's my only option right now? I feel like im fapping myself in to forever alone.
>>
>>711701664
Stayin' alive, stayin' alive by The Bee Gees should do it. Sing along in your head. Just follow that rhythm.
>>
>>711701808

>don't stick your dick in crazy.

Don;t be a fucking idiot.

stick your dick in crazy, its usually the best
never boring.
>>
>>711701605
Missionary is more intimate tho tbh
>>
>>711701842
Get gud and put on some dubstep.
Bonus points if it's Giggity Trap remix.
>>
>>711701842

shut the fuck up retard.

this is sex, not CPR.

if you try and fuck to a song, you'll end up flaccid because youre singing a fucking song in your head.

fuck how you feel, jesus christ you virgins giving advice are hilarious.
>>
>>711701808
I used to sacrifice a lot just to get laid, but it's important to compromise!
>>
>>711701664
Have have any more suggestions?
>>
>>711701917

you dont fuck for intimacy, you fuck to cum, so does she.
>>
>>711701917
It's not about intimacy.
It's about that long dick and getting it as deep as you can.
>>
>>711701900
Dont even stick it in man. Just fuck the shit out of her armpit
>>
>>711701808
DON'T STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY. ffs. Seriously, don't do that. I used to bang one of the most beautiful women in our city. Crazy af. Almost ruined my life. Not worth it. Married another beautiful crazy one. DON'T STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY. Find someone you like and can get along with instead. That's much more important, I promise.
>>
>>711702055
About what?
>Slipping out?
Avoid non controlled positions like doggy, spread eagle and the like. Try getting your rhythm with her on top so you can learn how to match each other. That way when you move onto harder positions you will get into the flow easier.
>>
>>711702081

> Crazy af. Almost ruined my life. Not worth it. Married another beautiful crazy one.

>Married another beautiful crazy one.

Crazy is clearly the best.
>>
File: 1437654726776.jpg (324 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1437654726776.jpg
324 KB, 1600x1200
Where the fuck is the clit? I dated a girl for 2 months and we had sex dozens of times but i never found her clit. Also we had sex on the first day and she was really easy, i never used a condom and she told me she was on the pill, should i be worried about an STD? Her pussy smelled like rotten fish.
>>
Chicks dig confidence. Groom well. You will find that you begin taking your pride in how you look. That flows from wothin. Girls pick up on confidence. Act like you could take, or leave her company. Do not chase her. Let her keep trying for more of your interest.
>>
>>711702307
It's above the poonurhole just under the floopies, and if you hit it she'll get SOKED
>>
>>711701808
In my experience, the older i get, the less i focus on looks, and more on personality. Dont get me wrong, i have standards, but life is too short to waste it on girls that are just annoying. The girls i remember are the girls i actually liked, not the ones that where just hot.

And i know that the good'ol crowd in here are gonna rip this one to pieces:)
>>
>>711702307
If you don't wear condoms, yes, you should be afraid of STD's. The clit is sometimes hidden under a little piece of skin at the very top of the pussy, towards the stomach
>>
>>711702307
Follow the labia to the top where both sides me at arch, thats the hood. Clit is just underneath.

If her pussy smelled, most likely she has a UTI. Usually guys don't have to worry about this effecting them, but because you came inside, don't be surprised if you get some pain at the end of your dick.
>>
>>711702483
Sometimes, the most sensitive area is half an inch or so below the "obvious" clit.
>>
>>711702068
Pure bullshit.
Intimacy is the name of the game.
That is if you want the girl to like it.
>>
>>711701808
shut the fuck up Otto
>>
>>711701808

>>711701808

So I'm getting mixed signals.

How badly could she ruin my life? Especially if shes the responsible type who agrees neither of us want a relationship, just to fuck.

Is fuckin an ugly chick worth it at all?
>>
File: 1454997295085.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1454997295085.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
>>711700965
>>711701588
>>711701900
>>711702009
>>711702182

okay /b/

Serious question time.

The above posts are all me.
I've been reading and replying in this thread for a while.

None of you have actually had sex, right?
none of you are even older than 20?

because if you people are legitimately passing on "advice" this way, then no wonder women are turning into feminist dykes.

they are CLEARLY in need of a good dicking, one that your generation can't supply.

is this why there are so many cucks and traps these days?
are you all this terrible at sex, this terrified of vagina that you'd rather just be the girl instead or let someone else do her?

i'm afraid for our childrens children.
genuinely, you are all terrible and i pity you.
>>
>>711702969
This is me. >>711702539

I'm middle aged, with a wife and kids. I haven't read the rest of the thread, but I wouldn't be surprised if its filled with misogyny and hypocrisy.
>>
File: ford.jpg (22 KB, 218x300) Image search: [Google]
ford.jpg
22 KB, 218x300
>>711702068
>>
>>711702420

Shes a good friend but thats all really. I'm not really interested in her beyond that and maybe friends with benefits. She's kinda annoying honestly and I couldn't see dating her, looks or not.
>>
File: like_a_negra.jpg (13 KB, 318x202) Image search: [Google]
like_a_negra.jpg
13 KB, 318x202
>>711699274
>>
>>711698291
>>711698178
If she asks you, then I used it to pressure them into accepting bareback sex and a creampie.

Why ask the fucking question if they will make me use a connie anyway?

Nope, I dgaf, I'm going skin-to-skin
>>
>>711702653
Hmm, ima investigate this interesting assertion.
>>
File: image00415.jpg (22 KB, 342x261) Image search: [Google]
image00415.jpg
22 KB, 342x261
>>711702081
>>711702182
Crazy women will fuck the shit out of you
and then shit all the fuck over you.
The later lasts much much longer than the former
>>
Any tips for cumming sooner? I've spent quite a few nights without finishing at all.

On the other hand, any fingering and eating tips?
>>
>>711703996

So.....

Proceed with Caution?
>>
>>711701380
Where do I get one?
>>
What does a bag of sand feel like?
>>
>>711698041
Never had this problem and I always aak
>>
great advice for any anons thinking they'll never make it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0
>>
>>711704904
salty milk and coins
>>
my pernus is only 3 inch is this okay for women?
>>
>>711696969
is it ok if i just grab them by the pussy? im not good looking but im rich
>>
Going to loose my vriginity this weekend

my girlfriend and me are both virgins

any tips?
>>
I have a minibar/restaurant at my college, any tips for hitting on girls?
>>
>>711705293
Where does this come from?
>>
>>711706091
Take charge, even though you don't know what youre doing. Your gf will appreciate it.

Also dont use a condom if at all possible. Tryin to fuck a virgin whilst a virgin with a rubber on is a disaster waiting to happen.
>>
>>711706165
Pick your targets. If you have a group of lads you can approach a group, but if it's just you try to find a lone girl or a girl with a friend.

Offer to buy drink, act interested in what they have to say. Be interesting, be the guy that they have to put some effort into to go home with.
>>
>>711706230
she is taking the pill so we wont use a condom

why are condoms so horrible?
>>
>>711696969

who girl?
>>
>>711706469
You literally feel nothing.
>>
>>711706469
Basically if at any point during the fuck you go from solid af to half mast, the nights over.

Feels like youre fucking a plastic bag. Girls hate them too, atleast everyone ive fucked has.
>>
You can go about women in two ways. They are not mutually exclusive.
1. Picking up women.
They must be receptive. This is a numbers game.
Be confident. Find something that they chose to show that you can talk about. Jewelry, an article of clothing, a dog, pool skills. Anything to get them talking.
At this point, they will be receptive or shut you down. Respect that.
If they are receptive and you don't talk about your parents' basement, you're golden.
Wear protection, assume she has an STD that the condom will be effective against. Ask at your own risk.
2. Dating/Courting
This is for ladies you want to stick around a while. Your personalities must clique, she must be genuinely interested in you. If it's happening, you'll likely know, because she will unconsciously end up closer to you and you will become fast friends. Don't wait too long, and don't let her talk about other guys with you. Like seriously, three times briefly meeting each other max. Let her know your intentions, through a gesture (dance, flirting, etc) or ask her out right away. This will save everyone time as well. If she turns you down, deal with it. It's up to people to decide who they're interested in. Find someone else. If she wants it, she come back. You've set the standard for your relationship. (A caveat, you can be friends with attractive girls, but the possibility of them banging you are negligible. And if you do get a gf, they're OUT)
Anyway. You'll date a while and then have sex and you'll find out if you're compatible.
>>
>>711703777
Applying pressure to this area is sometimes very effective. But ease into it.
>>
>>711706686
>>711706694

thanks for the advice

any tips on not cumming instantly?
>>
>>711706819
Rub one out an hour in advance.
>>
>>711697083
you cannot ask this question, ever. just /roll
>>
>>711706888
will do that mate

also checked
>>
File: hardcore french.gif (2 MB, 320x218) Image search: [Google]
hardcore french.gif
2 MB, 320x218
>>711696969
696969, yap this is the official sex ed thread.
>>
>>711706819
drink alcohol and think about your grandmother, and how awkward it would be to have her standing there watching you. also go for multiple rounds whenever you can.
>>
>>711706819
Use a rubber the first time. It'll prevent you blowing your load early. Not every sexual encounter is great. Sure, you'd love to be "that one" but it's not gonna happen your first time. Focus on getting her as much pleasure as possible before you blow. And go for pretty much as long as you can after unless she is not into it. Learn some tricks to hit good spots. It mostly about how you position her.
>>
>>711707113
any tipps on that "positioning" part?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
the best advice is to not think so much...if you are out with a girl, just make a move..start small like putting your arm around them, but at some point you just have to whip the ole monster out at them and see if they will go for it..if they dont its awkward for sure, but if they do you get to have bump bump fun time..its just that simple...
>>
because of this thread this day will be remembered as the death of /b/
>>
>>711706710
Define receptive
>>
>>711707841
How so?
>>
>>711706819
Get some condoms, JIN forplay is you friend it will relax you more avoid oral sex for your self, this will help you last that 1 or 2 minites longer, you shoud se it as you not trying to plesure your self, you must please her first, some girls take a long time to cum and others come in 2-3 minites. Move around dont just do one position switch it up that small break kan make a big deverance in your performance! Good luck anon. And yea give it some time you will get there
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 480x480
>>711705293
>>
>>711708537
thanks for the advise /b/ro
>>
I've met some cute girls in my college, mostly in the halls, how do I get from there to the bar? Just ask them if I could buy them a drink?

And what if they have a friend with them? Does asking if they both want one implies I want to have a threesome? Or do I just not ask the one I don't want to bone?
>>
>>711698552
kek
>>
what will happen if i try to have sex when i have phimosis?
>>
FUCK condoms . Fuck em RAW. Little bitches here worrying about STD's. Get some gonorrhea in Ur life /b/
>>
>>711696969
Between the legs. Not easy to find
>>
File: TENTACLES2.jpg (58 KB, 586x740) Image search: [Google]
TENTACLES2.jpg
58 KB, 586x740
>>711701588
this is the biggest load of bullshit i've read all day

if you're desperate enough to take sex advice from 4chan you deserve to be a virgin for the rest of your life
>>
>>711701588
confirmed 100% true
>>
File: z91.jpg (188 KB, 720x626) Image search: [Google]
z91.jpg
188 KB, 720x626
>>711696969
Fake any girl nude with photoshop. See link in related pic. Any fetish,,
>>
>>711701664
stupid nigger . maybe she's too wet. dry her up a little bit with a towel or something . The slips ups can be a pain in the butt because u could hit ur dick with the pussy wall and that shit hurts.
>>
File: 1478806499243.jpg (69 KB, 663x1078) Image search: [Google]
1478806499243.jpg
69 KB, 663x1078
How do i drty talk to my gf who likes being dominated in the bedroom? She likes me taking control, pinning her down, shoving against the wall. You know the type.

I want to surprise her with dirty talk. Im a confident guy but unsure how to go about it.

Do I tell her to call me daddy? Is that a real thing or just a joke?
>>
I'm 19 and still virgin, how can I find a woman to fuck without paying directly (I'm fine with the sex tax it's part of life). It doesn't have to be quick or easy, just effective.
>>
Is sex better when the girl is willing? Because so far I don't see what the big deal is
>>
>>711696969
how much effort is sex worth?
wizard here
dunno if i should devote my life to trying to get laid, or just go with the flow and accept my fate
>>
>>711712605
uh get into a flirty fight with her. if she is being playfully annoying say some like "watch it" or something similar. if she goes "or what" or "make me" or anything like that play the naughty girl or bad girl card. get the picture?

>>711712744
Dont try too hard. dont look at every girl as a potential fuck. treat them as you would a friend. see which ones cosy up to you. Flirt with those ones. invite one round DO NOT immediately try to fuck as get through the door.
>>
>>711713786
yes. its much better when they are putting in as much effort as you and not lying there like a fish.

>>711714045
Not going to lie sex is hyped up too much. It's nice but yeah allot of effort for a few hours of tiring enjoyment.
>>
>>711714069
thanks anon, makes solid sense, obviously I'm not socially retarded, just more introverted. Never went to parties and such in high school because if I wanted to get fucked up I could just do it in the safety of my own home. So there are a lot of things I didn't experience.
>>
Someone convince me that it's worth it to look for a girlfriend. I believe relationships between people my age (20 something) are just a series of social power plays.
>>
>>711714690
I stayed in and played console till 11th grade. Then started going parties and that 12th on wards. Turned out i had decent amount of admirers and worked it all out for my self.
>>
>>711715191
neat. I'm gonna try harder in college.
>>
>>711715050
it gives you something you can't predict or imagine within the confines of your own bedroom
it's a friend you can hang out with in public and sometimes fuck
>>
>>711714045
way too much effort for an orgasm. Hand is better.
>>
>>711697480
>>711698355
Right into the autistic alcoholic virginity feels
>>
>>711715383
Still doesn't convince me that relationships aren't just two people trying to get the upper hand on each other/gain control of each other.
>>
>>711715694
then you're not ready for one, don't worry so much about it
>>
>>711701588

Listen to this guy. He's right.

Anyone who thinks they have to fuck like a stallion for an hour has been watching too much porn.
>>
>>711703270
Is that harrison ford or gary jonhson?
>>
>>711715050
A lot of people will tell you relationships/sex/whatever are about power. These people are wrong. Don't let them get to you.
>>
Cutfag here. Getting off is often a problem for me since I have very little sensation on my dick. I'm sick of getting bored of sex a few thrusts in and continuing to ejaculation just so my girlfriend doesn't feel bad.
Anyone have any tips on how make sex feel better for guys?
INB4 butt stuff - yeah, tried it. No feeling there either. If you like it, I'm happy for you, but it doesn't work for me.
>>
>>711701917
>opinions
>>711702064
Nah, intimacy is where it's at. Orgasms are overrated.
>>
>>711717513
Try lube handjob
My gf can make me crazy with that
>>
if you cant cum during sex try doggy or some other position. change speed to see whats better. close eyes and imagine hot stuff. and focus on the feeling.
>>
>>711716326
It doesn't make sense to me that "I'm not ready for a relationship." because it was something that I participated in and bought into for more than 3/4 of my life, but now being around relationships constantly has made me realize that they're almost all fake. For example how do people in relationships know that they haven't been brainwashed by an overly sexual society into wanting the commercialized version of a monogamous relationship only to end up in harmful situations where neither party is ready to open up to another? Like how does one justify the fakeness of the dating world? How can two people sit across from/next to one another and constantly lie, just so they can feel like they've obtained the ideal of monogamy, which was originally created as a means to consolidate power?
>>
>>711717740
I pretty much wanna do everything in her pussy, but it's worth thinking about.

>>711717826
Trust me, we've tried all the positions we care to do, and I'm not lacking for fantasy.
Also, I've found that focusing on the feeling makes it go away.
>>
>>711698291
Then don't ask if they are clean. Ask if they have anything you should worry about. Always bring it up.
>>
File: IMG-20161006-WA0001.jpg (36 KB, 640x504) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161006-WA0001.jpg
36 KB, 640x504
>711696969
>>
>>711717276
It isn't people telling me anything. It's me witnessing 80% of relationships being about one person having power over the other under the guise of a "healthy relationship." I'm not trying to say that all relationships are power plays, I've seen examples of healthy relationships, I just think that the majority of people in the modern world have been convinced that in order to get what you want you have to be deceitful and malicious, which then projects on to their personal and intimate relationships.
>>
rent a hooker

practice makes perfect
>>
not a virgin but everytime I have sex with my fuckbuddy it's all good until i put on the condom it's not as hard as I normally am.. have to jerk off a bit (with the damn condom on) before i can achieve hardness to actually put it in..

Fucking without one is aight I guess. What do?
>>
Is it socially acceptable to spank female friends? Just jokingly/flirty when I walk by or something like that
Some of them do it to me when I'm for example bent over tying my shoes or something like that and I was wondering what to think about that and if it'd be weird to 'return the favor'
>>
>>711718231
Then you already get that the whole 'power' thing has no place in relationships, which is all I was trying to say with that post anyway.
In that case, you just need to not become one of those people. That's all. Get a relationship based on honesty and equality and all that. There will be traps you can fall into, like you might end up with someone who expects power and doesn't know how to deal with you not being interested in it, but if you remain strong and vigilant, you'll get there. Trust me. I did.
>>
>>711718444
It depends on the specific female and the specific situation. Feel it out, see how things go.
>>
>>711718444
if she has done it to you then you can do it to her
>>
>>711718565
>>711718597
kek
useful advice.
>>
>>711718484
Thanks for the advice. I guess my question is how can I find someone who isn't into the whole "lie to each other until we're hitched" mentality? I just want a best friend that I can cuddle with, but I don't know if I can find that without being subjected to the bullshit trials. Also the term "blinded by love" comes to mind here; how can I remain objective enough to know whether or not I'm being played while avoiding emotional detachment? It just seems like a paradox.
>>
How does one text a girl you've never talked to and get her to be interested like what do you talk about
>>
How big is "too big"
How small is "too small"
>>
>>711717916
It's not an insult, just an observation.
you don't have one just for the sake of having one, it isn't a goalpost.
relationships are just nature, not games.
>>
>>711719084
vaginas have sizes too
>>
>>711698552
this
>>
How to you get the nudes from a friend without sounding thirsty for them?
>>
>>711719074
idk but I've heard that "knock knock" is way more likely to get a reply than "hey"
>>
>>711719199
I'm talking averages
>>
>>711719041
experience, time
>>
>>711719248
the hacks

>>711719282
5 inches average
if its under that you may just be unhealthy and should do light cardio
>>
>>711719084
femanon here

there's no such thing as too big, and anything less than 7 inches is too small
>>
>>711700238
nerdy girls will be at home playing games. look for them on steam, and online games, mmorpgs are awesome for example, like tree of savior, I'm totally not a girl
>>
>>711697397
1. Alcohol
2. Go over with a friend
3. Talk about something relevant, maybe something happened that same day, ask them if they heard
4. Dont give her too much attention and try to show selfesteem
>>
>>711719420
Said the male anon who happens to barely have a 7inch dick.
>>
>>711719420
And just like that, you proved you weren't a femanon
>>
>>711719116
I didn't take it as an insult. I know that relationships aren't games, so why don't other people? Why does every person I meet treat relationships like a game to be played? It's awful because I see people that I care about get pulled into mind games that they can't even see they're being pulled into and then continue to assert how "happy" they are even when I've seen them happier while they were single. Or on the other end of the spectrum, I see people go into relationships like there is some sort of "end game" and that's equally painful.
>>
What does it mean when it's about how you use your tool? I mean aside from something people say to guys with small dicks, what does that saying mean? Does it mean the way you position yourself? The rhythm? How much you turn her on? Can anyone explain in detail? I'm not a virgin but im new to sex and I got a slightly below average peener so I need all the help I can get.
>>
File: 216494994.jpg (24 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
216494994.jpg
24 KB, 500x750
>>711696969
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY
>>
>>711718444
Anyone? In what situations would and wouldn't it be ok? How would she react and how should I react?
>>
>>711719293
Man, I don't have the fucking time. I don't have time to get bullshitted in a million fake relationships just to find one that will make me want to kill myself when it's over.
>>
>>711719630
Honestly, I'd avoid. Depends on the girl of course but most dont like to be objectified like that in public (even if they do like it ;))
>>
>>711719630
next time they spank you warn them that you have a spank for spank policy now.
>>
>>711719617
Stamina, speed, positions and perhaps most importantly you need to turn her mind on.
If you have a hot body your shortcomings are overlooked easier.
>>
How do I learn to properly kiss?
>>
>>711719609
People have bad relationships sometimes, you've seen them, so don't get into one.

Only has to be as complicated as you want to make it.
You can get what you go out for.
>>
>>711719890
did you read what he said?
the girls started. they want him to do it back to them.
>>
>>711719809
Life is time, we all serve that sentence.
>>
>>711719997
By awkwardly kissing.
Don't forget to have a clean mouth.
Also, youtube.
>>
>>711719997
Should come naturally.
>>
>>711720056
But it's not just sometimes (?) Maybe it's just the place that I live, but I know of literally one relationship that is between two people in my age group who aren't constantly lying to each other. Then you get to when people are 40+ and that's normally about two people who are desperate enough that they'll put up with each other.
>>
>>711720183
Yeah, dude. My point is why waste that time.
>>
>>711720523
In that case your friend group is full of shitty people.
>>
>>711720589
why waste that time for something that I might never find? Sounds like a wasted life to me.
>>
>>711712089
Get you ad and your shitty shoop skills out of here virgin faggot.
>>
>>711697397
>Don't want to end up retarted and alone.
>retarted
Too late
>>
>>711696969
literally cannot get a boner off the old imagination anymore, takes me a minimum of half an hour to cum, usually going through 3/4 videos on mless but i developed a problem after not getting laid for like 6m where as soon as i slide in and the pussy hugs me i cum instantly (i can cum and stay hard tho but it's so embarrassing) it's cool with the sidepiece but idk what i would do if i met someone yknow

>19 y/o
>jack off 2-6 times a day
>got plenty of experience
>>
>>711720396
>>711720284
if that guy is gonna end up having his first kiss with someone more experienced it's going to be awkward as fuck
>>
>>711697397
I do drugs with chicks stimulates get them the hornest but liquor works
I sell cocaine so I end up with a lot of sluts haven't been tested in a month probably had 6 or 7 sexual partners since then kinda worried because if i get to fucked up some times i forget condoms.
>>
>>711720589
the time happens regardless... wether you do something or nothing with it up to you
>>
File: 1478650513801.png (16 KB, 771x929) Image search: [Google]
1478650513801.png
16 KB, 771x929
How to bang in high school?
>>
>>711720633
Again, it might be the area where I live. I just want to meet a friendly, single, interesting girl who doesn't have retarded expectations about relationships and I don't think that girl exists here, or if she does she's been locked in someone's basement.
>>
>>711719976
That sounds like good advice
How would they react to do that and how van I react back?
When and how would be a good time and a good way to do it back?
>>
>>711698337
Man, I'm fuckin feelin what you feel.I'm 5'10 and was 210, but all fat. I had bigger tits then most girls. I'm clocking in right around 190 right now, and while i certainly look thinner, it doesn't feel like enough. I probably wont look in shape until around 150.
>>
File: 128301377419.png (16 KB, 546x566) Image search: [Google]
128301377419.png
16 KB, 546x566
>>711698041
This.
What kind of autistic fuck do you have to be to ask if they're clean.
>>
>>711720523
I was gonna say I don't think you've seen a good relationship.
A lot of people haven't.
I haven't seen a white rabbit, doesn't mean they don't exist.
kinda hard to convince you on my word, which isn't my intention
>>
>>711718444

Whether or not they actually mind you "returning the favour," it's a pretty transparent excuse to feel some ass. If you think you can pull it off without weirding her out or making her uncomfortable, give it a go, but be prepared to apologize if you're mistaken. Your best bet is probably to do it immediately after she does it to you, then it's more about being playful and "getting revenge" than just a spontaneous no-context ass-slap.

I would also say not to do it around other people. A little smack on the butt in private can be funny/playful, but if you're doing it for others to see, it can very easily come across as demeaning/degrading.
>>
>>711720970
>awkward
or
>hot
if they like eachother, she'll teach him
>>
>>711721040
I guess you're right. It's my choice how to spend my time. Sometimes I wish that I didn't think looking for a special someone was a waste of time. :,C
>>
How much jerking off is.... too much? I usually do it 5-6 times a week and I dont to fuck up my sensitivity.
>>
>>711698337

Pump iron and build muscle mass. The muscles will help to "fill" the stretched skin and they make you burn more calories.
>>
>>711721159
>>711698337
Just be confident, no matter how you look. That's step uno cuhhhhhhzo
>>
>>711721139
If they spank you and you let them know about your policy then the next time they spank you they are giving you permission to do it to them. Simple as that. If anyone tries to give you grief about it, let them know about your policy and that you gave the person fair warning.
>>
>>711721406
You don't have to if you don't want to.
You should work on your life, and be happy with yourself and your choices and your things.
Sometimes that is the most attractive thing, and you might find yourself being romanced instead.

Work on happiness no matter what you choose to do.
>>
>>711700619
well done, Columbo
>>
>>711721353
sounds like they do it in public to him too.
im no expert but I think if they do it to him then they want him to do it to them, whether it be playfully messing around or a sexual thing
>>
>>711720948

Not actually that big of a deal. Most girls won't care if you cum fast, as long as you either put in the work to get her off before you fuck her, or stay hard and keep going.
>>
>>711721247
The problem is that I have seen good relationships and that makes me want a good relationship, but it seems to me that the majority of people who put themselves in the dating world are not ready to have a relationship and it fucks it all up for the people who just want to trust someone else without constantly having to watch their backs for manipulative, or confused assholes.
>>
>>711721048
with or without gf?
>>
>>711696969
I came in to this thread looking to help. But people think it's autistic to outright inquire about STDs, and would rather take health risks over social risks.
If you hear advice, and think you know better, there's no reason trying to help you change unless you're actually willing to change yourself. Maybe it's why you have trouble getting with women, eh
>>
>>711721159
I am 5'10 and I am 170. I look in shape. 150 will be to skinny bro.
>>
>>711721903
just because they're having a bad time doesn't mean you will
>>
I'm out of school and working a job. I have no social scene since all my old friends live at least a state away. Where do I go to meet women? I just want some casual fun but I have no idea where to go. 18-30 age range pls.
>>
>>711721419
too much? 2-3 times every day, kills the sex drive
>>
>>711696969
Provided you have your shit together, are comfortable in your own skin, ahev reasonable standards and know what you want and don't want, is there anything more to it than trying and practicing?
I've had lots an dlots of girls come on to me in the past, but I never even considered the possibility of me actually having sex, so I either pushed them way or straight up ran. Sometimes I'd even drunkenly chat up hot girls on a night out, and 360 away when they offered to take me home because the option taht I could get laid didn't exist in my mind because former Autismo.
Actively trying to make something happen yourself is different though.
>>
>>711721419
Porn or no porn?

Porn+jerking off will fuck you up. You won't be as hard for your lady and she won't appreciate it.

Also, sex is nothing like porn.
>>
What are some "sexual ways" I could flirt with female friends that wouldn't ruin the friendship if it didn't work out?
>>
>>711722155
Like casual sex?

You can do that if you look good, are confident, and have Tinder.
>>
>>711697937
>Blow guys in Bathrooms
How do I get a girl to do this?
Always more time to look for something serious, I really just want to lose ym virginity and fuck sluts until I'm tired of it.
>>
>>711721624
Alright, what about the 2nd part, when and how? Just immediately spank back? How hard? Etc...
>>
>>711722280
roofies
>>
>>711704216
write the alphabet with your tongue on her clit whilst fingering trust me
>>
>>711722254
>Also, sex is nothing like porn.
I enjoy sex a lot more when I go crazy like pornoman
>>
>>711721689
>find yourself being romanced instead.
I find that very hard to believe. That seems to stray too close to accomplishing things for the sake of others. What if I am happy with myself and my current accomplishments, but that isn't good enough for anyone else? Do I continue to live as I do without striving for more, or do I attempt to accomplish more because I think other people want me to?
>>
>>711696969
So I've recently lost my virginity to my girlfriend who was a virgin too. Problem is we wanted to use a condom, but I simply couldn't keep my boner with one, so we ended up doing it without. I'm worried about what to do if I need to use one with another girl in the future, wat do ?
>>
>>711722280
Be confident, cool, calm, and collected and they stand a decent chance of throwing themselves at you.

Don't be a scrubby beta. Exercise, have interesting hobbies, learn about interesting things. Go outside and do things.

A good rule of thumb is that if some feels "forced", it probably is. Unfunny jokes suck. Being a nervous, talkative dumbass will ruin you.
>>
>>711698889
That's a catch-22 nigga.
How are you supposed to do that? At some point you need to make a move or actively try to get them alone or sth. I already talked to plenty of girls that way, and entirely missed my chance to fuck many of them because I never thought of it.
>>
File: super-happy.jpg (127 KB, 1300x1311) Image search: [Google]
super-happy.jpg
127 KB, 1300x1311
>>711722456
I have none of those things but I'm going to try it anyway
>>
>>711722495
nah, catch 'em by surprise. Don't try to spank the shit out of them, but also give them more than a tap
>>
How do you last longer? I cant even last 30 seconds. When masturbating I can last like 40 mins with the start and stop method.
Need some actual advice, not the bs I keep finding in the intenet
>>
>>711722280
anon that's literally sexual harassment

but check their sense of humor
>>
>>711722775
You were nervous and probably have no experience with condoms.

Skyns are good. Find a good condom, learn to relax, and all will be better. Sex should be fun.
>>
>>711722830
Anything physical that isn't awkward? Like playfully slap their butt when I walk by or something like that
>>
>>711697693
go to clubs and bars with friends, make out with girls, ask for numbers.
ask for dates later
>>
>>711719248
act like youre interested in their fashion choices. point out subtle details to them. dont be a creep about it.

this may also friendzone you after time, but for nudes its an ok route.
>>
>be me, 25
>have had several opportunities to have sex
>once with 9/10, once in a threesome
>chickened out every time
>developed brain lesions, greatly reducing sexual desires
>secluded myself, lost 80 lbs (to be healthy)
>been single for 8 years
>went back to college, living on campus, grills all up on me
>meh
>found overweight but kinda cute girl online. love her personality, but can't get off to her looks very easily
>she wants lots of sex
>not sure what do
>>
>>711722952
You do realise the girls are just going to see it as a sexual thing and think he's creepy, right?
>>
>>711723232
fuck the fatty until you've had your fill

she will be your Practice Girl
>>
>>711696969
sauce on pic?
>>
>>711722758
You can disbelieve it, but I have no reason to lie (we aren't dating :^)

I moved to a different state and got approached by my current gf

Man you're getting existential with this, why worry so much?
>What if I am happy with myself and my current accomplishments, but that isn't good enough for anyone else?
then by definition you would literally be fine

You sound like you really want a significant other.

The problem is you have a preconceived expectation.
This will fuck you because a girlfriend is a wildcard.
>>
Seeing so much straight up terrible fucking advice in this thread.
Just don't be a fucking bitch.
Be confident, be funny, be interesting, learn social cues, care about your appearance. It's not that fucking hard.
Stop looking at women like a different species and just put yourself in their place.
>>
>>711723408
Did you even read the rest of the conversation? If he tells them that they'll get spanked back next time they spank him then he's giving them a choice. If they think that him spanking them is creepy/sexual then they'll stop spanking him otherwise they gave the go ahead.
Thread replies: 291
Thread images: 24

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.