Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Trump campaigned as an outsider, and if you bought into that

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 339
Thread images: 94
Trump campaigned as an outsider, and if you bought into that you should literally kill yourself. He's the most reckless, uninformed, and dangerous president-elect we've ever had, and he's beholden to corporate power. He'll gut EPA funding. He'll get rid of Obamacare. He'll get rid of the Iran deal, incentivizing them to continue their nuclear program, which opens a pathway to a costly war in Iran that would completely sink the economy. He'll be against raising minimum wage at a federal level. He's cutting every tax and regulation on predatory corporations. Plus, he's going to ally himself with Putin and Xi, meaning we're no longer a voice for human rights internationally. The guy is a piece of shit, and Pence is just as bad, so it's not like we can just take them out.
>>
"a voice for human rights internationally"
low quality bait
>>
I hope he gets rid of Obuma care. That would be great!
>>
File: trump_dollar_bill.jpg (799 KB, 1383x581) Image search: [Google]
trump_dollar_bill.jpg
799 KB, 1383x581
>>711320669
he could be great though
>>
>>711320669
Tldr
Trump is love
Trump is life
>>
File: 1453765533983.jpg (25 KB, 442x333) Image search: [Google]
1453765533983.jpg
25 KB, 442x333
>>711320669
Go to canada
>>
>>711320669
I just love butthurt with my morning coffee.
don't you?
>>
You anon are garbage! Please take an aspirin, and slit your wrists. He is the best thing that could have happened to America. The best thing that could have happened to the world even. With him there wont be a WW3, with him, day traders will get to make some sweet money...am saying day traders cause you anon yourself can play now if you wish...but i gather you must be too much of a cuck to even get out of bed without being told so
>>
File: You Mad.png (263 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
You Mad.png
263 KB, 640x360
>Butt hurt the thread
>>
>we're no longer a voice for human rights internationally

Yeah he might do something crazy like focus on things like genocide and famine rather than whether or not a boy in a dress can use the little girls room.
>>
>>711320669
You sound like you got all this President shit figured out...why didn't you run? Oh, wait, it is hard to run a campaign from your mom's basement. Stfu and suck Trump's furry old Presidential cock.
>>
File: 1475783884477.gif (289 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1475783884477.gif
289 KB, 500x500
>>711320669
you should move to Sweden OP.
take your wife and her son with you.....
>>
File: Lol04.png (276 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Lol04.png
276 KB, 640x360
>>711321271
>and her son
>>
>>711320669
My god you are one stupid mother fucker
>>
>>711320669
Good.
Now take your L Hillbot
>>
>>711321271
and her black bull...
>>
>>711320669
You just listed the reasons of why I voted for him.
>>
>>711320669
That sure is a really long and unnecessary way to say he's going to make America great again
>>
>>711321536
also don't forget Duterte too :^)
>>
>>711320669
>gut EPA funding
Good; fuck hippies.

>He'll get rid of Obamacare
Big part of why I voted for him.

>He'll get rid of the Iran deal, incentivizing them to continue their nuclear program, which opens a pathway to a costly war in Iran that would completely sink the economy
Purely speculative.

>He'll be against raising minimum wage at a federal level
Good, minimum wage shouldn't be raised at the federal level.

>He's cutting every tax and regulation on predatory corporations.
Another reason I voted for him. Those "predatory corporations?" They create all the jobs. Reducing their taxes increases their profits, enabling them to reinvest in themselves and expand their operations, thus creating more jobs.

>Plus, he's going to ally himself with Putin and Xi, meaning we're no longer a voice for human rights internationally.
Again, speculative; also implies that whatever your personal definition of "human rights" is is the correct definition and that being a "voice" for them internationally is a function or obligation of our government.

>The guy is a piece of shit, and Pence is just as bad, so it's not like we can just take them out.
That's just kind of like, your opinion, man.

Also, your original argument seemed to be about how Trump campaigned as an outsider and how in your opinion that was disingenuous on his part. You failed to prove that point in any way shape or form.

Final verdict: You're 12. Fuck off and let the grownups handle politics.
>>
>>711321255
>>he might do something crazy like focus on things like genocide and famine

Genocide? He couldn't even fucking spell it, let alone give a fuck about it.

Trump is a moron. Pure and simple. You fucking tools can't stop gargling his cock for the lulz, yet it's FAR more likely he'll bankrupt the country, hand Europe over to his buttbuddy Putin or get us all killed.

Dubya was an idiot too, but he wasn't malicious, greedy and a thief.
>>
File: 1478781440548.jpg (80 KB, 549x549) Image search: [Google]
1478781440548.jpg
80 KB, 549x549
>>711320669
>>
>>711322164
>hand Europe over to his buttbuddy Putin
it's like you're trying to argue against yourself

That is probably the best thing that could happen
>>
File: shut up baby.jpg (54 KB, 750x773) Image search: [Google]
shut up baby.jpg
54 KB, 750x773
Let the liberal tears flow.
>>
>>711321679

>gut EPA funding
Good; fuck hippies.

DURR HURR. Hope you like your rivers ON FIRE. Y'know, like they were in the 1950s before the EPA.

Big part of why I voted for him.

Yeah, because fuck your neighbors. GOD BLESS MURICA.

>He'll get rid of the Iran deal, incentivizing them to continue their nuclear program, which opens a pathway to a costly war in Iran that would completely sink the economy
Purely speculative.

No, because that's why they signed the deal in the first place, to get the sanctions lifted. They can keep making bombs under sanctions just fine. How's that policy working out on North Korea?

Another reason I voted for him. Those "predatory corporations?" They create all the jobs. Reducing their taxes increases their profits, enabling them to reinvest in themselves and expand their operations, thus creating more jobs.

Holy shit, leave some kool-aid for the rest of us there. This trickle-down bullshit hasn't EVER worked since Reagan. It's only a fucking GOLDEN SHOWER. How are the millions of jobs Apple created in the USofA with their BILLIONS of annual profits doing for you? Corporations don't create jobs, they create *PROFIT*. Give Tim Cook another billion dollars and he'll just laugh and put it in his pocket, the same as the Koch brothers, or Trump would himself.

Final verdict: You're 22. And stupid enough to believe the fudge you're packing.
>>
>>711322714
Nice memes edgelord
>>
>>711322775
Not an argument.
>>
>>711320669
Sorry kind anon but the people have spoken.
Now go clean the sand outta your puss
>>
>>711320669
>He'll gut EPA funding.
EPA already doesnt have funding and he doesn't even need to bother with that since EPA is one of the departments the President has direct unfettered control over, he can just tell them to stop.
>He'll get rid of Obamacare.
Obamacare is already going off a cliff because Obama sacrificed the public option for no reason and never even tried to get it back in. It was just a matter of time.
>He'll get rid of the Iran deal, incentivizing them to continue their nuclear program
maybe, hard to say.
>which opens a pathway to a costly war in Iran
you dont go to war with nuclear powers.
>He'll be against raising minimum wage at a federal level.
Hillary had to be dragged to that promise kicking and screaming. Obama never even tried. And im not so sure he would be against it, his public mandate comes overwhelmingly middle-america poor/low-income people, unless he brazenly intends to throw them under the bus than you can expect if they want it that he wants it.
maybe?
>Plus, he's going to ally himself with Putin and Xi, meaning we're no longer a voice for human rights internationally.
lol, home of gitmo? spying on their own citizens confirmed? human rights? nah
>>
Brilliant, so you faggots concede that all your "meme magic" did was get a moderate republican into office.
>>
>>711322909
No need to give you arguments. Mocking you is far more lulzy.

You lost, deal with it.
>>
OP is an asshole and should be deported to Syria for a good ass raping by the muslim goat fuckers
>>
File: clap.gif (368 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
clap.gif
368 KB, 280x280
>>711323280
>>
>>711320669
He'll also kill net neutrality, and probably make some Soros puppet head of the treasury.
>>
>>711320669
It's funny how worked up people get on their own wacky assumptions of what might happen hahaha its like a dog chasing it's tail only the dog is autistic
>>
>>711323311
>OP is an asshole for having opinions
Fuck off, you're just as bad as the muslims.
>>
>>711323280

not quite, he's a greedy populist moron with Republican tendencies, a short temper and small hands.

Which is actually MUCH worse, because it means he'll be easily led to whatever actual Republicans want, while ensuring that his policies benefit HIM, not the public.

Ironically this is exactly what all the shitbag trolls accuse Hillary of with her SEKRIT emails and ILLUMINATI FOUNDATION conspiracies.

He's just too full of shit to even bother trying to hide it.
>>
>>711320669
Good. It's shit. He's said he wants to keep the few good bits of it, though.

>against raising minimum wage
Good. Nobody wants to pay $20 for their big mac.

>he's beholden to corporate power
Better than being beholden to Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>711323601

Yeah, it's how you can tell Hillary supporters were/are 100% brainwashed. The media worked them into a frenzy about nothing, they just ate it all up, word for word.
>>
File: 1dyupf.jpg (69 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
1dyupf.jpg
69 KB, 620x465
>>711320669
>>
THE SKY IS FALLING TRUST THIS SHITPOST ON A MONGOLIAN BBQ FORUM YOURE GOING TO DIE
>>
File: what are you even.jpg (32 KB, 530x530) Image search: [Google]
what are you even.jpg
32 KB, 530x530
Trump's just hired 30 lobbyists.

he's also made the following appointments to his cabinet:

1. sarah palin
2. newt gingritch
3. sean hannity
4. rudy giuliani
4. chris christie
5. mike huckabee

he's also embraced the GOP (Paul Ryan/Mitch McConnell).

I thought he was going to gut the DNC and the GOP? Not sell out to the GOP on day 1, before he even took the oath.
>>
>>711323601
That's the whole reason people voted for Trump. They had all kinds of wacky assumptions as to what might happen, while Trump had barely any policy ideas to show.

He was the autism candidate all along. No wonder this board likes him so much.
>>
>>711323772
>implying breitbart and twitter/reddit's trumpanzee propaganda didn't brainwash you.

is that what you're implying, son
>>
>>711323740
Trump is beholden to Saudi Arabia. They've given him hundreds of millions.

Oh you blind, stupid, trashy, classless fool.
>>
>>711320669
>you should literally kill yourself
a teenage dweeb wrote this. stopped reading there.
>>
TRUMP IS NOT THE ELITE!

TRUMP IS NOT THE ESTABLISHMENT!
lol
>>
>>711324089
thats iran fucktard.
>>
>>711322714
The HDA plan being considered by the Rep party actually looks pretty solid...but I'm sure you havent looked it up, or dont understand it because you're still on mommy and daddys dime.

You're just grumpy because your arrogant idolistic ivory tower of identity politics is falling.
>>
>>711323730
>ILLUMINATI FOUNDATION conspiracies.
someone hasnt been paying attention to Podesta wikileaks
there's an email chain where the middleman in the whole corporate money funneling scheme (through Clinton fund, speeches, seats on boardrooms) is pissed off and threatening Podesta that he'll fuck off with the money he brings in if they dont stop Chelsea nosing into things. Chelsea worked (works?) in the Clinton Fund and apparently still has enough morals to see this shit and start questioning it.
>>
File: braindead brain washed idiots.jpg (147 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
braindead brain washed idiots.jpg
147 KB, 780x520
these small, confined riots are just the beginning.

you cons have talked about civil war and revolution for 8 years.

ole hildabeast won the popular vote. that means that the majority of America is pretty pissed. again.

myth: conservatives own more guns than liberals.

also.... liberals fuck shit up. they're violent. they walk the talk.

all conservatives do IS talk. shitpost. threaten. too scared to act.

I dare 1 of you. Just 1. To show up at a protest. You won't. Because you're cowards. You're pussies.

it's ok though. we've got this.
>>
>>711323912
yeah trump sold out. we knew he would. we didn't think it would be so soon though :/
>>
File: download (6).jpg (5 KB, 176x154) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
5 KB, 176x154
>>711320669
>Epa
>>
>>711324285
>ole hildabeast won the popular vote.
last i checked it was a smaller margin than Al Gore beat Bush by.
>>
Fuck off fag its not that bad. Still not as good as gary johnson. Lets just all hope he doesn't tarrif us into another great depression, and before any Hillary shill shows up she would have taxed us into stagnation and tried to make my hard earned living go to some snot nosed brat who walks out on college cause his candidate didnt win and he is afraid for snowflakes everywhere
>>
>>711322343
You're are literally the reason the world hates the US and the reason we will laugh at you as you all die a slow death.

The US is already falling apart.

https://twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656?m=1
>>
>>711324285
Conservatives acted when they all voted against Shillary, friend, and that's all the action required for change in our representative democracy. Also, I'd love to see some stats busting the "myth" that more liberals own guns than conservatives
>>
File: marcusgohmarcusgoh-rage.png (263 KB, 570x428) Image search: [Google]
marcusgohmarcusgoh-rage.png
263 KB, 570x428
>>711320669
GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT SHIT YOU FUCKING FRAGGLE OF A MONOGLOID CUNT!

THE BEST PART OF YOU DRIBBLED DOWN YOUR MOM'S ASSCRACK AND ENDED UP A BROWN STAIN ON THE FUCKIN HOSPITAL MATTRESS.

HONESTLY YOUR DAD SHOULD'VE PULLED OUT AND FINISHED ON YOUR MOM'S BACK YOU FUCKING WASTE OF SPERM.

GTFO YOU INBREDDED HIV INFECTED UNCLE FUCKING COCK SUCKING CUCK OF A TRAPBOI.

>> (Pic related : I'm fuckin raging rn cos of this aids infected fuckin post from an OP who was fucking child molested as a 10 yr old)
>>
>>711324480
EU is worse off than US.
>>
>>711324130

He's only wished SO HARD for decades that he was.

You should see some of the NYT reports about his lifestyle in the 70s and 80s. He was so desperate to be popular and included in New York society, but they knew he was just a rich, tasteless shitbag with daddy's money even then.

And he's never forgotten about that,
>>
>>711324534
Not for long.
>>
>>711324285
>Majority
>>
>>711324389
Inch or a mile faggot
Winning is winning
>>
>>711324681
true.... for the electoral college.
>>
File: trump_university13417593.jpg (38 KB, 480x324) Image search: [Google]
trump_university13417593.jpg
38 KB, 480x324
>>711320669
He'll be impeached before he's even sworn in.
>>
>>711324500

Conservatives are chickenhawks. Like when they invaded Iraq for fun and profit.. as long as it didn't cost the Republicans anything war was great!
>>
>>711324557
kek
he wouldve done fine if he was trying to fit in in hollywood, or even DC. New York is world class elitism. even when he goes back now he won't fit in because President without being a Senator or Mayor first is just too gaudy.
>>
>>711324389
much larger than gore's

that's the problem. you see, in 2012, when Trump thought that Romney won the popular vote, and lost the election, Trump said "the electoral vote is a disaster!"

trump's newest tweet? he's kissing the protester's asses.

this is just the beginning. buckle up, buckaroo. you wanted a war, you got one.
>>
File: trump_Akoya_Damac_83.jpg (48 KB, 488x327) Image search: [Google]
trump_Akoya_Damac_83.jpg
48 KB, 488x327
>>711324132
no...no it isn't

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2016/06/15/saudi-prince-reminds-donald-trump-i-bailed-you-out-twice/

http://qz.com/568178/donald-trump-owes-much-of-his-fortune-to-wea/

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2016/09/05/bin-ladens-brother-lived-in-trump-tower-gave-millions-to-the-donald/

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/07/donald-trump-loves-muslims-if-they-re-rich.html

fucktard
>>
>>711324500
son there's no gun registry. no 'stats' of who owns guns.

the only thing we know is that 3% of the population owns the vast majority of America's guns.
>>
>>711324873
Hillary voted to go to Iraq, too. Trump was against it. Times are changing
>>
>>711324132
lies fagit.
>>
>>711320669
Are you done crying, because I'm about to hit your dumbass with some shit. Hillary Clinton is the same level of trash, and neither of them was going to do anything to improve the nation. Given her political track record, its crazy that she's not behind bars for what she's done in mishandling classified documents, which should have implications for the president of the united states, barack obama, but that isn't going to happen.

The funniest part about all this is that people really do seriously believe that your choices were any good this go around, and you're going to do the same thing the next time around. Go to the election booth, and vote for two candidates, neither of which should be running anything outside of a race to the toilet after a bad batch of taco bell, but people like you are so hopelessly dependent on the system that you believe your government is still on your side.

Trump isn't the problem, just like Hillary wasn't the solution. The problem is the ignorant sheep that is the sleeping American people and you idiots keep thinking that your way works, when its been bought and paid for, and you can't even see it.

Harden the fuck up and challenge the government, but this crying bullshit isn't going to change what turned out to be the greatest troll in human history.

Say it with me:
President Donald J. Fucking Trump

I voted for spongebob squarepants, and Im a nigger, do disregard.
>>
>>711324933
it'll cool off after they've trashed their blue bastions and gotten it out of their system.
liberals don't have long memories or they would've remembered that they don't like dynasties.
>>
>>711325032
lies. again. Trump's on record supporting the Iraq war.

god I can't to meet one of you in person. I've never even seen one of you irl. never seen a trump bumper sticker. never seen a trump yard sign.

but by god I can't wait to meet one of you.
>>
>>711324873
Are you on drugs? Bush, ie a republican invaded Iraq. Shows how stupid you trump supporters are.
>>
>>711325023
So how can we say that liberals own more guns than conservatives when the platform of conservatives is pro-second amendment?
>>
>>711324389
>>
File: 1478823486889.png (583 KB, 878x584) Image search: [Google]
1478823486889.png
583 KB, 878x584
ITT last pay cycle of CTR as they transfer to SCD (Soros Cuck Disobedience)

> EPA is a shitshow, they don't do anything about real solution is regulation like tracking

> climate change isn't real, deforestation and actual pollution is

> first day as President elect and Trump destroys TPP and CA and MX want to renegotiate NAFTA

So far best President elect ever
>>
>>711325088
>Trump wins
>You're still talking about Clinton.

Because you have no substantive defense for trump. none. for 4 years you'll be saying, "b b b b b b bbb b b b b b b but Clinton.................!"

you wanted your civil war. you got one.
>>
>>711325120
Right, he supported it in 2002 before it started then changed his mind in 2003.
>>
>>711321152
i thought u conservatives loved war so you could go kill people ???
what has the world come to
>>
File: trump_what-now.jpg (80 KB, 960x824) Image search: [Google]
trump_what-now.jpg
80 KB, 960x824
>>711325157
see
>>711324833
>>
>>711321255
are u somehow suggesting that genocide and famine are not human rights issues
because they are, in case you were unaware
>>
>>711320669
Paid shill for G Soros. Eat shit and die nigger.
>>
File: trump_pied_piper.jpg (22 KB, 480x319) Image search: [Google]
trump_pied_piper.jpg
22 KB, 480x319
>>711325032
>Trump was against it.
nope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
>>
>>711325116
Liberals will riot and rip heads off at the drop of a hat, son.

We've got a real problem on our hand. That's why Trump's newest 'tweets' are kissing protestors' asses.

You just assfucked the voting majority. It's not going to 'cool off'. no, sadly this going to get bloody. a lot of retards on both sides will probably die. you might think that's funny, but these are our countrymen.
>>
*> EPA is a shitshow, they don't do anything about real polution or regulation like fracking
>>
File: 1478692491862.jpg (134 KB, 500x645) Image search: [Google]
1478692491862.jpg
134 KB, 500x645
>>711320669
Stop crying you liberal fags
You lost.

He won.

You shut the fuck up now or you jump from a bridge.
The news about niggers and white cis males hating themselfs chimping and rioting is annoying.

I couldn't care less about the United States.

When will you apologize for the nukes you losers?
>>
>>711325136
>543,895 margin for Bush Gore
>439,902 margin for Clinton Trump
>>
The world is actually becoming a much better place, just two days after he became president elect. I can't understand how Americans have a problem with a better world? The DOW is the highest it's ever been, Russia is seeking relation repair and supported stability in the Middle East, china is investing in the US economy, and NAFTA is now open for renegotiation. So what if he's not a woman. What is the problem?
>>
File: votes02.jpg (20 KB, 480x290) Image search: [Google]
votes02.jpg
20 KB, 480x290
>>711325378
see
>>711325136
that's the problem. He didn't really win.
>>
>>711325486
Seems better.

https://twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656?m=1
>>
seriously though, why do Trump AND his supporters lie sooooo much?

lol it would be so much easier to respect him, and them, if they just told the truth.

how is it so hard to be honest? and they lie about the smallest, most asinine things. then they lie about the big things...

>"trump isn't the elite!"
>"trump isn't a republican!"
>"trump didn't support the Iraq war!"
>"trump will save us!"
>"trump is less of a criminal than hillary!"
>"trump doesn't lie as often as hillary!"

and the list goes on, and on, and on.
>>
>>711325371
>projecting bullshit on to me
i voted for Bernie, i know deeply liberals be. they will cool off because they're protesting with zero opposition, destroying their own cities, doing literally nothing. it takes some time but they will become self aware.
>>
>>711320669
>He'll gut EPA funding. He'll get rid of Obamacare. He'll get rid of the Iran deal, incentivizing them to continue their nuclear program, which opens a pathway to a costly war in Iran that would completely sink the economy. He'll be against raising minimum wage at a federal level. He's cutting every tax and regulation on predatory corporations. Plus, he's going to ally himself with Putin and Xi, meaning we're no longer a voice for human rights internationally.
These all sound like good things
>>
America the vice of human rights??!!
You've got to be kidding me!
America have done nothings, except under the pretext it has created giving us the cold war, war on drugs, on terror, decades of war, terror, torture and horrible atrocities world wide, murdering dosens of democraticly elected presidents and inserting puppet dictators. Saddam Hussein, Pinoche, Norriega to mention a few you should know.

Americans may suffer now, the way the world have suffered the american hedgemony of world wide war and suffering, just to make a few ultra rich persons even more rich.

The world likes Trumph because he seems NOT to be allied with the war mongering american elite, so WE hope for 4 peacefull years, peace the elitist Clinton never could have given us. She would have continued the American war and propaganda machine, murdering the world further bit by bit.

Trumph might be a loonie, but his YOUR loonie, not ours. Clinton would be much worse for us.
>>
>>711320669
Defund epa- excellent
Get rid of Obamacare-excellent
End Iran deal- excellent
Stay away from a minimum wage increase-excellent
"A voice for human rights" -we show our protest by buying products made by the Chinese? You poor poor totalitarian.
>>
File: images.png (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.png
12 KB, 225x225
Who could be behind those posts every fucking day?
>>
>>711324986
Look at your sources...
Who'se going to take any of those media outlets seriously?
>>
so........

it went from:
it's rigged!
it's kind of rigged.
it's not rigged, they're going to prosecute her!
IT'S RIGGED!
phew it's not rigged.
IT'S SUPER RIGGED!
ok it's not that rigged.
IT REALLY IS SUPER FUCKING RIGGED GUISE!
ok, I won, it's not rigged.

so.... is it rigged or not, retards
you're all over the fucking board on every issue.
>>
I'm glad Trump won, otherwise we'd have had women running the world

Germany
England
USA

Fucking terrifying prospect
>>
>>711325568
Are you serious? You believe that shit? Do you think critically on anything you read?
>>
File: 45th.png (1 MB, 1300x1100) Image search: [Google]
45th.png
1 MB, 1300x1100
>>711320669
k.
>>
>>711320669

Trump is EVERYONE's fault.

Those who didn't vote for him, like me, for example, need to learn who the Trump voter is, and why he or she voted Trump.

There are a lot of wrong assumptions about the "why" of a Trump vote.

The easy answers, which are wrong, are:

The Trump voter is racist.
The Trump voter is stupid.
The Trump voter is sexist.
The Trump voter is a religious zealot.

These are not the reasons he won. The reason he won is:

The Trump voter hates the system that stole their life.

There. That is the real reason. The 2008 financial crisis ruined millions of lives, and what has changed on wall street? What has changed in the banking sector? No new restrictions. No breaking up of the giant banks. No dozens of criminal CEOs off to prison. It's business as usual. Big banking lobbyists crushed banking reform. That is fucked up. That is a sysyem that deserves a brick thrown at it.

Trump offered to be the brick.

Say whatever you want about what he can or can't change, but he offered to be the brick, and no one else did. No one. And that is why he won.
>>
File: .....gif (987 KB, 500x452) Image search: [Google]
.....gif
987 KB, 500x452
>>711325525
Not my fault you democratic for freedom fighting proud and brave americans have a shitty system.

To be fair though i think it's fair for a big country like the US. If you didnt have electoral college all you gotta do is move the masses in the cities. No need to care about the rural areas and smaller states.
>>
>>711324480
I wasn't aware that Western Europe counted as "the world" these days... I always assumed that 9/196 countries counted as a minority but I guess I'm wrong. Why don't you ask an Eastern European what they think of the Clintons; you can also ask southeast asia, and north africa. globally speaking Hillary is one of the most hated people. and do you really think any muslim country would respect a woman president?
>>
>>711325914
yeah but you milo-types love men

the rest of us love, LOVE vagina.
>>
>>711325136
Gee, I wonder how many of those votes for Hillary are from people who're dead/non existant/didn't actually vote for her.

Kek, rig the election, still lose.
>>
File: IMG_3228.jpg (53 KB, 489x246) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3228.jpg
53 KB, 489x246
>>
>>711321679
>They create all the jobs.
idiot detected
jobs are not "created"
capital is managed and said capital is distributed, the "jobs created" were literally always there unless a new factory was build to provide a different manufacturing function. they're not looking to expand operations, they're looking to maximize their own profit and the profit of their shareholders at the expense of everyone else
hint: they're not building new factories, they can get cheaper labor in developing countries and trickle down economics do not work
>>
>>711325957
This.
>>
>>711325912
it's definitely rigged, it's the electoral college, it's been rigged for 200 years.
the only time peoples votes actually mattered in this election was in the primaries and those also happened to be rigged by the DNC for Hillary, figuratively in that they helped her more than they helped him in everything they did and literally in the context of voter roll purges that targeted certain types of voters (and possibly hacked electronic machines) in key states.
>>
File: 1476975781293.jpg (102 KB, 700x932) Image search: [Google]
1476975781293.jpg
102 KB, 700x932
>>711320669
>>
File: no words.gif (954 KB, 250x180) Image search: [Google]
no words.gif
954 KB, 250x180
>>711325978
>middle east mainly hates the USA
>most of europe dislikes the USA a lot
>Most of africa hates the USA, a few parts of africa may like (duo to helping them financial,etc.) or dont care about the US
>EastAsia doesnt care about the USA besides SouthKorea
>The rest of asia doesnt like you either, besides Nepal,maybe India and a few others.

Don't get me wrong though. I agree with you.
Trump will be more "respected", especially by islamic countries and eastern europe.
>>
>>711325957
Well to that end I agree. And I'm super fucking liberal. God it's refreshing to have a rational, intelligent voice on /b/.

Sadly he's not the brick we need. And by we, I mean the entire middle class. All 'average' Americans.

The second he appointed Newt Gingritch, Sarah Palin, Mike Huckabee, Rudy Giuliani, Sean Hannity, and Chris Christie to his Administration, and hired 30 lobbyists, I knew it was over.

So this 4 years is shot. It would have been shot either way. and we'll keep getting poorer. working harder. the top 10% will keep making more, and keep shitting on us.

At some point The People - all of us - have to take the country back.
>>
File: BmapoQ8CcAIwosi.jpg (40 KB, 599x708) Image search: [Google]
BmapoQ8CcAIwosi.jpg
40 KB, 599x708
>>711320669
You fucking homo
>>
File: rakins.jpg (36 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
rakins.jpg
36 KB, 512x512
>>711325968
you accurately described the purpose of the electoral college
>>
>>711320669
*rolls eyes
Obama's failed fiscal policies have robbed this country for long enough
we've gotten fuck all GDP growth the past 8 years - it's time for change

Obama hamfisted regulation and cucked the energy and mining industries hard while subsidizing meme-tier green energies. The best green energy there is Nuclear, which is undeniable, and he cucked that too. You have to be realistic here. Do you think the saudi's give a flying fuck about the environment? We shouldn't be imposing carbon taxes, raising the costs of production for manufacturing, shitting our domestic O&G, and losing jobs. Face economic reality. Norway is wealthy as fuck because they produce the 5th most oil/capita. We can be wealthy too.

Obamacare is a spectacular failure. Could barely get a website functioning for months, it drove up premiums for everyone else, and doctors hated having to work with it. No one likes it.

No one is respecting the trade deals. There isn't an investor arbitrage system where you can sue another country like China for not respecting intellectual property rights or subsidizing industries to give them unfair competitive advantage. We need a strong leader that knows how to negotiate - not the bonehead narcissist that was Obama or Hillary who flipflopped on TPP.

The state of infrastructure in this country is dire and while I'm not a big fan of keynesian spending, it's clear Obama's inactivity and shitty form of stimulus didn't work either.

Also repealing Dodd Frank needs to happen. Went too far to the other side where now nobody can get credit and small banks died.

Corporate taxes are the 3rd highest in the world and it's pushed multinational companies to keep their capital elsewhere.

Trump was bound to happen and will be better for the economy.
>>
>>711326263
yeah, purging the voter roles, and closing the polls where 'those people' vote is fucked up. and gerrymandering happens on both sides.

but yeah, the electoral college needs to go. it doesn't reflect a country of 300,000,000 people. it reflects a country of thousands (the country our founders lived in).
>>
The reason we have Trump is because the average Joe got tired of you Liberal cucks calling everyone racist, bigot, misogynist, xenophobic. They fought back with votes. Thanks Liberals for another 4 years of your stupidity.
>>
Donald Trump also doesnt know who our allies are or where nations are located on the map.

He thinks he can "talk some sense into north koreas leader" by going there and putting pressure on north koreas ally and next door neighbor saudi arabia.

>Be donald Trump
>Be champion of autism on B
>>
>>711326471
Kek do you honestly believe Trump wont flip flop on TPP? He will sell out like the rest, just as any "businessman" would.
>>
File: shaggy.jpg (54 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
shaggy.jpg
54 KB, 612x612
>>711326471
Obama's been a godsend. Not perfect by any means - the GOP obstructed everything. Obamacare's a disaster - republicans refused to compromise and make it so much better.

Democrats need to stop compromising. If you dicks won't compromise? Then fuck you, neither with the dnc stooges.

>frank dodd

jesus you're right on script aren't you. no original though to be had. fox news - verbatim.

it's so easy to hate people like you. a shill for the elite. a shill for corporations. you're literally the enemy of liberty. to America. and you should be put up against a wall, and have your brains blown out.
>>
Trump means an end to Net neutrality.

You idiots.
>>
>>711320929
Trump wouldn't put himself on a $100 he'd put himself on a $1000 dollar bill
>>
File: troll-media..jpg (42 KB, 552x443) Image search: [Google]
troll-media..jpg
42 KB, 552x443
>>711325911
well breitbart tards sure aren't going to bring it up.
>>
>>711322714
Trickle down, another made up term from Liberals like assault rifle.
>>
File: 1478693254601.png (894 KB, 1750x1750) Image search: [Google]
1478693254601.png
894 KB, 1750x1750
>>711326389
and im not even americans.

I hope Trump also focus on spending more for education in your country.
But who can tell if those are not just sjws and liberals from other countries.
>>
>>711326263
DNC's every action in this campaign was fucked in the head.
>>
>>711320669
I don't even know where to start!
Seriously?
You act like any of those things are bad things!
>>
>>711326625
they don't know what net neutrality is. when they find out, they'll tow the GOP party line in their arguments against it. they have no original thoughts.

trump voters are angsty, stupid teens. and fat, 20-something autistic pederasts.
>>
File: 1477461332147.gif (2 MB, 300x164) Image search: [Google]
1477461332147.gif
2 MB, 300x164
>>711325378
>IF TRUMP DOESN'T WIN WE'LL START A CIVIL WAR! WE'LL KILL EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR SHILLARY! WE'LL BURN DOWN THE WHITE HOUSE! REEEEEEEEEEE
>Trump won, get over it.
>>
>>711320669
Well, at least he killed TPP, that was a hundred times worse than everything you described.

After that, the mega corporations would literally turn into kingdoms.
>>
cant wait!!!
>>
File: 636132595996318793-rote.jpg (27 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
636132595996318793-rote.jpg
27 KB, 534x401
>>711326061
kek

trump supporter arrested for voter fraud

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2016/10/28/voter-fraud-suspect-arrested-des-moines/92892042/
>>
>>711320669
I know this is bait. BUT, Obama and Hillary and people with thier views want to gut America, bring it down a notch, make it equal with other nations. The world needs a strong United States, hated or not. Trump promised to make America Great Again, and people wanted to believe him, because Hillary was just selling the same crap that Obama was, that America sucked and needed to change to make the world happy. That would never happen until America ceased to exist. So Fuck off, OP.
>>
>>711326613
you clearly have never taken a finance related course in your life and you didn't make a single, coherent argument - more ad hominems, more feelings.

>muh evil corporations

Come back when you grow up or grow a brain, whichever comes first.
>>
>>711326481
Maine passed ranked choice voting. that was the best thing that happened in the entire country.
>>
>>711326785
Still a brighter timeline than this one.
>>
>>711320669
You've convinced me...

TRUMP 2020!
>>
>>711326664
Trump's going to decimate public education funding.

This country of retards is going to get even dumber.
>>
>>711322164
>Dubya was an idiot too, but he wasn't malicious, greedy and a thief.
Kek!
>>
>>711326613
>Democrats need to stop compromising. If you dicks won't compromise? Then fuck you
truth
>>
>>711326847
You wish.
You can recover from a trump, but once TPP is done, its done.
>>
https://youtu.be/GLG9g7BcjKs

Trump, the how and why.
>>
File: IvankaTrump.jpg (105 KB, 875x1168) Image search: [Google]
IvankaTrump.jpg
105 KB, 875x1168
>>711320669
I don't care op, I must admit I only voted for Trump for the memes, drama, and his hot daughter. This is going to be a great 4 years!
>>
>>711326785
Who killed TPP lol?

Trump LOVES TPP, it's made him a lot of money. He won't touch it. He'll claim to hate it. He'll say he "tried to end it".

In what world is it logical to believe any of the bullshit trump said?
>>
>>711326471
>Obamacare is a spectacular failure. Could barely get a website functioning for months, it drove up premiums for everyone else, and doctors hated having to work with it. No one likes it.
there's only 1 solution, but the health insurance corporations own the republican led congress.
>>
>>711326613
"compromise"
that's not the correct word for what the dems have been doing, the word is
"agreement"
>>
File: wrong.jpg (44 KB, 852x960) Image search: [Google]
wrong.jpg
44 KB, 852x960
>>711320669
>>
File: 1478733840472.jpg (48 KB, 640x375) Image search: [Google]
1478733840472.jpg
48 KB, 640x375
>>711326471
>muh obummer robbed the economy
>>
I'm sorry OP, but you simply have no fucking clue what you're talking about.
>>
>>711325120
I've seen one Hilary sign in Pennsylvania.
>>
>>711320669
Same fear tactics liberals use every time a republican gets elected. The sick are going to die, the elderly are going to eat dog food, kids are going to roam aimlessly in the street because schools are closed, we are going to be invaded by every country in the world, gays are going to be thrown from roof tops, and we will be drinking nuclear waste in two weeks.
>>
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/11/texas-voter-just-tried-test-trumps-voter-fraud-theory-it-did-not-go-well

Texas man arrested for voter fraud. A Trump campaign worker, no less.
>>
>>711320669
Oh look, it's this thread again
>>
File: 1459498654576.jpg (18 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
1459498654576.jpg
18 KB, 392x500
>>711322714
>>
>>711321536
pic makes me smile.

OP makes me laugh.

>He'll gut EPA funding
>He'll get rid of the Iran deal
>opens the pathway to a costly war in Iran
>against raising minimum wage
>cutting every tax and regulation

^This makes me proud.

It's going to be a wonderful in America.
>>
>>711325525
Read your Constitution son
>>
>>711327035
not this time son. this time you're going to have to face us in the field of battle. these riots? they're not going to go away.

time to man up. and FINALLY walk your talk about revolution and civil war. because they're coming your way. and they have more guns than you.
>>
Damn it feels good to be european
>>
File: 1474877658594.png (435 KB, 795x1022) Image search: [Google]
1474877658594.png
435 KB, 795x1022
>billionaire who supported Clinton's career through contributions in the past decides to run against her this time and wins
>this is supposed to make me feel relief
>>
>>711323912
>sarah palin
Seriously?
I had not heard of this yet.
What is she going to do for Trump?
Keep an eye on Russia from her house in Alaska?
>I hope that's her only position
I don't want to imagine her in too many other positions!
>>
File: electoral-small.png (199 KB, 720x384) Image search: [Google]
electoral-small.png
199 KB, 720x384
>>711325136
>>711325525
>really win

This is why the electoral college exists.

So the SJWs that live in highly nigger infested areas don't overpower the vote of the rest of the country.
>>
>>711326956
It's dead jim.
He may redo it later, but for now, its basically on a deadlock that can be only broken by an obongo executive order.

And while yes, the TPP can give him money, it can give the corporations that are a LOT bigger than him like let's say a monsanto the perfect weapon to kill his whole business overnight.
>>
> wants massive tax cuts
> wants to create jobs and build infrastructure

who the fuck buys this crap? Are americans that retarded?
>>
>>711327007
where's the numbers for comparing the economic divide?
to quote Bernie, 1/10th of 1/10th of 1/10th of 1% have the same wealth as the bottom 900%
>>
>>711327154
> b-but hes anti-establishment!!
>>
>>711327091
the people who are going to be hurt the most by all of those polices, are the very people who voted for him.

I wish more of you were college-educated. And wise. And intelligent. And worldly.

But you're young. Stupid. Ignorant. Naïve. Tragic really. In about 2 years you're going to be sitting with your mouth hanging open in wonderment and terror, wondering how you were so stupid to vote for the same man who just tore your colon to shreds.
>>
>>711327095
Oh, the anti gun crown is better equipped than me. Sure.
>>
>>711327198
you don't raise taxes while spending on infrastructure dumb ass
>>
File: 1405410989408.jpg (52 KB, 640x552) Image search: [Google]
1405410989408.jpg
52 KB, 640x552
>>711327168
yeah, but the rest of the country is ignorant, in-bred rednecks
>>
>>711326956
>Trump LOVES TPP
http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10
>"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to >financial stability."
>The future of the US and Europe "depends on a cohesive global economy."
>"All of us must work together toward that very significant common goal."
These things were all direct quotes from Donald Trump in 2013.
>>
>>711327198
I take it you live in a 50% tax rate socialist utopia with "free" healthcare.

That is, in fact, how it works.

Companies that create the most jobs simply move their business out of the country when corporate taxes go up. Jobs leave with them.
>>
>>711327260
>actually believing this
>>
>>711327159
He appointed Sarah Palin as his Energy Secretary. the 'drill baby drill' thing is pretty popular still, I guess. amongst their kind.

so at least we'll have some comedy along the way. too bad she didn't age well.
>>
>>711327287
yeah because that has happened ever
>>
wait lol

so the only people arrested for voter fraud for republican trump voters??
>>
>>711325957
Even though I have no common ground or respect for Trump voters, this post is way too thoughtful and accurate for /b/. Post racist meme or GTFO.
>>
>>711327257
Government projects such as THE WALL dont use tax money?
>>
>>711320669
OP, literally thats all the reasons I've voted for him.
>>
>>711327326
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/15/ford-to-move-all-small-car-production-to-mexico-from-us-ceo.html
>>
>>711326263
we kinda need the electoral college though. it's purpose is to ensure that each county in the US has a relatively even say in who runs the country. according to the 2010 census, 80% of americans live in urban areas, which account for only 3% of the land in the US. The electoral college ensures that people living in major metropolitan areas (who have never so much as seen a farm, let alone understand the complexities of agriculture) cannot dictate outright how some of our least densely populated areas operate.

That is the United States in a nutshell. States have their own separate governments to prevent a large centralized government run by the landed elite from forcing the peasantry to bend over and take it up the ass with overwhelming regulation. There's a reason that the federal government is so inefficient; to protect the little guy.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 280x210
>>711320669
Fuck sjw, blm, and every other self entitled, useless drain on society. I voted trump so people will get a reality check and so that the country doesn't revolve around making sure nobody gets their feelings hurt. You lost. Deal with it. The sun comes up every day regardless of who the president is, and no amount of crying from you is going to change that. We're a country that needs a backbone again, but to achieve that you and everyone else that thinks feelings should outweigh common sense need to grow up. Stop crying. Man up. The world is not ending.
>>
>>711327350
Yup.

I guess Trump was right. "It's all rigged folks"
>>
>>711327154
he never released his tax returns and as far as the journalist digging could turn up he isnt actually a billionaire. in court he said he came to his worth numbers based on his personal valuation of the worth of his brand. there's no raw numbers for how much money he has so you can assume he was too poor to buy influence in this election.
you should be more scared by the fact he's actually poor and pretending to be rich though because that's a good reason for him to start trying to find ways to siphon money out of the government and into his pocket.
>>
>>711327264
Proof that he's a globalist. and he's the elite. and he's the establishment.

how do people not see that? willful ignorance? legit stupidity?
>>
>>711325978
Many muslim countries have already had female heads of state. Pakistan.
>>
>>711327427
wow... so we really do need to pay them back.

like right now.
>>
>>711324285
Keep protesting.
We have nothing to protest, which is why we're not showing up at your little "Not My President" protests.

Come on out here in the country, where us real conservatives live. Bring your guns, if you've got 'em...
>protip: you do not.
We are ready for the protesting problem you actually are.
What are you protesting anyway?
Are you just pissed?
You think we aren't too?
Come on out here and find out!
>or stay in your cities, protesting yourselves to death.
Probably for the best you never actually meet us...
>>
File: 1476148407088.jpg (41 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1476148407088.jpg
41 KB, 480x360
>>711327404
>Fuck every other self entitled, useless drain on society.
Like the ones who put Trump in office?
>>
meh, so much useless banter ITT

All 3 levels of government are republican controlled
get fucked liberals
it's gonna be a great 4 years
>>
>>711320669
go back to /pol/ faggot
>>
>>711327403
Don't try to reason with them. They don't understand that millions of unemployed niggers voting democrat should outweigh millions of employed individuals who actually contribute to tax revenue
>>
>>711327404
son you voted trump because you're a racist inbred redneck dumbshit from the Midwest.

nothing more. nothing less.

voter records are all public. this isn't over.
>>
I've voted trump, and asked many friends of mine to do so. Cry me a river OP
>>
>>711327567
Sorry Bernie isn't going to pay off your 8 year Women's Studies degree.

Better luck next time :^)
>>
>>711325371
You're not my fucking countryman you smug asshole.
>>
>>711327543
>Alaska is deep red
dont they have a small population + oil extraction + state payout to all citizens from oil profits? why the fuck are they on welfare?
>>
>>711327567
>54% of college-educated whites men voted for Trump
>45% of college-educated white females voted for Trump

lol education has nothing to do with it, race was the clear factor. Minorities voted for Clinton cuz "muh racism".

And if you want to spin the unproductive, baseless narrative that all trump supporters are racist, then go ahead. See where it gets you.
>>
>>711324532
kek, thanks anon.

I was going to reply to OP's weak shitpost, but I think this deserves more publicity.

Keep on ragin' pal.
>>
File: salt.jpg (70 KB, 600x833) Image search: [Google]
salt.jpg
70 KB, 600x833
>>711320669
The salt is the best thing about trump winning
>>
File: 1478712326942.jpg (29 KB, 480x315) Image search: [Google]
1478712326942.jpg
29 KB, 480x315
>>711327567
>>
That moment you realize who is really in control...
>>
>>711327508
No. soon these protests and riots are going to turn into an organized, militant movement.

You've just ass-fucked the majority vote. again. this time they aren't going away. and voting information is public.

this is going to be terrible. minimize it all you want. but you take a look at those thousands of people in NY, in the streets. Thousands in Boston, Portland, Miami, LA, Seattle.

They're not going to sit still there. They're organizing son. Why do you think Trump is kissing their asses in his latest tweet storms?

This is bigger than you think. And much, much more volatile.
>>
>>711327447
>how do people not see that? willful ignorance? legit stupidity?
A bit of both I think.
>>
File: derp_4598030150837191612_n.jpg (98 KB, 647x622) Image search: [Google]
derp_4598030150837191612_n.jpg
98 KB, 647x622
>>711327316
>actually not believing it
>>
>>711320669
>Trump campaigned as an outsider, and if you bought into that you should literally kill yourself.
True
>He's the most reckless, uninformed, and dangerous president-elect we've ever had, and he's beholden to corporate power
Untrue he's beholden to no one since no one really backed home.
>He'll gut EPA funding.
Good
Good
>He'll get rid of the Iran deal, incentivizing them to continue their nuclear program, which opens a pathway to a costly war in Iran that would completely sink the economy.
The deal was a shitty deal and Iran is more dangerous with it in place
>He'll be against raising minimum wage at a federal level.
Good
Good
We don't know that yet. Let's see how he reacts once he learns about all the Intel we have on them
>The guy is a piece of shit, and Pence is just as bad, so it's not like we can just take them out.
True but that's most presidents sadly
>>
>>711327706
>why the fuck are they on welfare?
eskimos
>>
File: 18lorbdjaq1xrjpg.jpg (31 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
18lorbdjaq1xrjpg.jpg
31 KB, 800x450
>>711327168
>>711327260
The Constitution essentially protects against the establishment of Panem from the hunger games
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1UKpDPo1Ps
>>
>>711325136

Did anyone fucking take history in middle school? The electoral college exists so that the states with larger populations don't get to impose their will on every other state. If there were no electoral college we'd all live under the rule of states like California and New York, and how fucking annoying would that shit be!? I'd prefer to actually be able to own my gun and not live in I liberal shit hole.
>>
>>711327543
>I know you are but what am I
Welfare rats didn't put trump in office and your dumbass knows that
>>
>>711324285
U gotta also realize that if there was no electoral college then people who didn't want Hillary in blue states like California might actually go out to vote.
>>
>>711327508
more talk. you see conservatives talk. that's all you do. talk. shitpost. eat. collect checks. rinse and repeat.

liberals will rip someone's head off. they'll get violent. they walk the talk.

a pussy like you vs some liberal whacko? you wouldn't even hear the shot.
>>
>>711327543
truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E48QqcTOXeY
>>
>>711327770
>organized militant movement

I can't wait to the the Tumblr tanks rolling across the cities of America.

Their army of frontline niggers looting and burning, while the gener-fluid commander of the SJW revolution blogs about xis/xer war strategy
>>
>>711327706
https://www.adn.com/economy/article/alaska-has-highest-rate-welfare-recipients-us-census-says/2014/09/04/
>>
>>711325266
Conservatives love war because that shit makes you rich, you idiot.
>>
File: BREAK YOSELF.jpg (26 KB, 480x412) Image search: [Google]
BREAK YOSELF.jpg
26 KB, 480x412
>>711327554
The largest group on welfare in America are whites in red states. The literal niggers of America, by definition.
>>
>>711325023
>says no one knows anything, then immediately pulls stats out of his ass as though he knows something!
Typical.
Where I live practically EVERYONE owns guns!
I would say that is about 85%.
Not that I have evidence, but I can make up stats too!
>I also live in a large city, but we are not cucked, like the rest of the big cities in America, especially the ones on the coasts.
>>
>>711327781
But this time they voted TRUMP!!
Yeeeehaaawww!
>>
>>711326556
>B

what the fuck is B?

bitch, /b/!!
>>
>>711320669
>voice of human rights
>posting on /b/
pick one faggot
>>
>>711327674
you should be put up against a wall. or hanged. pick one -- they'll let you.
>>
>>711327874
Hahaha so much butthurt how does it feel knowing that us so called rednecks are now in control? Must feel like anal rape to you . lol
>>
>>711327242
I'm old, college-educated, literate, and aware, pal.

I cant wait to stop supporting assholes like you who love to tell everyone who they are and they are doing wrong and how you can fix them.

So.. with your mouth hanging open in wonderment and terror, eat shit from my torn and shredded colon.
>>
File: ElectoralCollege2016.svg.png (35 KB, 348x202) Image search: [Google]
ElectoralCollege2016.svg.png
35 KB, 348x202
>>711327865
>Welfare rats didn't put trump in office
Would you like to try again?
>>
>>711325266
>u
>>711325330
>u

Learn English, mother fucker.
>>
>>711325371
Technically you're right, but I don't claim you as a fellow American if you're stupid enough to think riots will do anything other than spread the same hate you're trying to fight.
>>
File: image.gif (878 KB, 200x232) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
878 KB, 200x232
>>711327567
Your only argument is to blame racism.
Like i said, nobody wants their feelings hurt. You cry wolf and blame others for your own problems.
>this isn't over
So what now? Are you going to sick lizard squad on every trump supporter? Fuck off. We're full.
>>
>>711325266
>>711325330

LOL

DONALD TRUMP, 45TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA - LET IT SINK IN AND THEN GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

LOL
>>
>>711324285

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Lets assume its Pro Trump vs Anti Trump

>Pro Trump
Military/vetarans
Rednecks/hillbillies
Police
Military
Most workers
Most gun owners
People who can do hard labor and can deal with hardship

Vs

>Anti Trump
>Illegals
>BLM
>Burger flipers
>edgy teens
>Liberal Arts college kids
>anti gun people
>Aging hippies
>Kids that have no idea how to deal with hardship

I wonder what side will win. Oh and as far as education, its not as black n white as you libcucks believe. Seeing how you all think like children and have no careers.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 215x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 215x280
>>711325088
Dubs...
>pic related
>>
>>711326961
If you genuinly believe the words in that pic, you should probably just find a ledge, and jump off it..face first.

You weren't made for this world.
>>
File: trump_supporter01.gif (455 KB, 320x136) Image search: [Google]
trump_supporter01.gif
455 KB, 320x136
>>711327945
>you
>>
Whaaaaa go kill yourself pussy
>>
>>711320669
still better then hillary
>>
>>711320669
Waaaaaaambulance has been called for you.
>>
>>711325266
No body likes war, but if it happens we won't quit. We don't surrender, we don't pussy out like liberals. Every vote for Hillary was a vote for WW3, what's worse is it wouldn't be those flaming faggots dying in a russian nuclear winter.
>>
>>711327943
>"cucked"

jesus that gets old

you just let putin and trump run a train on your bitched, fagit ass. you're the literal definition of cuckold.
>>
>>711325525
HE DID WIN. WE DON'T LIVE IN A DEMOCRACY. WE LIVE IN A REPRESENTATIVE DEMOCRACY. AM INTHE ONLY ONE THE WENT TO FUCKING MIDDLE SCHOOL??????
>>
File: HealthTCFchart.png (133 KB, 650x434) Image search: [Google]
HealthTCFchart.png
133 KB, 650x434
>>711328142
what about that that picture is untrue?
>>
>>711320669
>Trump campaigned as an outsider, and if you bought into that you should literally kill yourself.
Yeah, cuz the lady who was a career politician who flip-flopped away on every issue catering to a different contingent each time with lies over 30+years of failure while stealing money for her own pocket and trading favors for politics and courting foreign money for her foundation, etc., is NOT an outsider . . .

. . . but the guy who literally has never held a single public office ever in his life, who spent his own money on his campaign, never took a dime of foreign money to run, etc., IS an insider.

You libtards are soooooo fucked up, you are beyond help. You can't even think straight. Idgaf what candidate you want but you are just more proof that liberalism is a disease of the mind like everyone has always said. It's why I abandoned the Democratic Party for the first time in my life this year . . . and I won't be coming back. You are an embarrassment to the U.S. with constant double-standards and no sense of fairness or respect where it actually counts, nor any real love of the U.S. and who made this country and made the sacrifices to even give you the right to have an opinion or even talk publicly, and that has become very clear.

No logic, ignore all facts, argue the absurd = liberal
>>
File: 1469198562059.jpg (118 KB, 1067x653) Image search: [Google]
1469198562059.jpg
118 KB, 1067x653
Donald Dump plans to destroy the department of education and ADD 5000 more to the list of unemployed.

this is a longstanding hope of the republican party, knowing that if they can get illiteracy above 30% they have a much better chance of winning elections and staying in power
>>
File: image.gif (490 KB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
490 KB, 350x197
>>711328050
So a colored map is how you base facts? I can get a power rangers coloring book and color the black ranger any way I want but he still won't be white. Welfare rats vote democratic. Illegals vote democratic. Dumbasses like you vote for your bandwagon.
>>
>>711325120
We're all around you /b/ro!
If you got out of the inner-city ghetto once in awhile you would know that.
>>
File: nope.png (37 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
37 KB, 245x245
>>711328199
>>
File: liberal tears.jpg (694 KB, 3504x2336) Image search: [Google]
liberal tears.jpg
694 KB, 3504x2336
>>
>>711328106
>Pro Trump
Less than half of America
>Anti Trump
More than Pro Trump

ftfy
>>
>>711327872

Is this bad bait or did your cuck college professor make you believe your dumb spoiled ass is tough

Youre a pussy who couldn't deal with any fighting. The conservative/Trump folks are too busy working and being humans. Not spoiled shits
>>
>>711320669
>wanting to be an international voice of anything
>wanting to be held responsible for what other people outside of your legal jurisdiction do

Europoor here from a small euro country
Why would you even want this
>>
>>711328062
those riots are the preamble. they're coming for you. you've awoken a horrible, violent, hateful movement.

those people you hate, the liberals - they're the downtrodden middle class too. just like you. the ONLY difference is their political views.

and now they want to kill you. that's between you and them, but it's not going to end well for a lot of retards on both sides.
>>
>>711327770
God damn, did you drop your tendies this morning or what?

Get fucked, you spineless piece of shit. Losers are destroying the central hubs that didn't even vote for trump. You think if they try to spread out across the rest of the country that DID that they'd last half a fucking second?

lowest quality bait, just stop trying.
>>
>>711320669
>He's the most reckless, uninformed, and dangerous president-elect we've ever had
pretty sure Andrew Jackson still holds that title
>>
File: image.png (266 KB, 980x742) Image search: [Google]
image.png
266 KB, 980x742
>>711325843
>>
File: ha.jpg (42 KB, 500x287) Image search: [Google]
ha.jpg
42 KB, 500x287
>>711327462
>had

thank you for furthering my point
>>
>>711327770
>being proud of chimping out like uncivilized savages

liberal SJW's everyone
>>
>>711327770

yes, all 4000 people in the streets. thanks for the laugh jerkoff
>>
>>711328321
no. the largest group on welfare... in America... are whites in red states. literally trump's base.

also - trump works? he was born into millions. he inherited 150 million. no, he doesn't work. he swindles and fucks people over for fun.

but you think a creature like trump has integrity. that speaks volumes about you - and the filth that raised you. no morals, no integrity, no values, no work ethic. failures. filth. trash.
>>
>Republican Mind Control
Everything wrong with your life is because of government meddling, the government should be smaller, we will do this by lowering taxes to kill the governments income.
Reality: the government has to work even if it doesn't have the income so it borrows money creating massive federal debt. Anything that the government does that would benefit their voters they fight against so that they can continue to peddle government being the problem.

>Democrat Mind Control
Everything wrong with your life is because of Republican opposition! If only those hick idiot states wasnt full of hick idiots that hate themselves we could get things done!
Reality: they dont want to maintain control because R and D both agree on the things that matter $$$$ and so they always have someone to blame when they concede on issues. as a result they never even bother to try to sway the smaller population states in any lasting meaningful way.
>>
>>711320669
I'd say there are 3 possibilities for him.
1. He surprises the fuck out half the country and fixes shit in a meaningful way 40% chance maybe
2. He blows up the world 15%
3. Nothing but business as usual and can't change anything because of the system, competing interests or his own ego 55%
>>
>>711324089
lol, that's Iran you idiot
the Saudis fucking hate Trump
the Saudis love Clinton and it has been very public and admitted by Clinton on how much and how many times they have given to her

the Saudis, and pretty much all muslims, hate Trump because they know he will undo the mistakes that Clinton made in allowing ISIS to come to power
ISIS is funded entirely by the Saudis
the Saudis were pissed when Asad rebuked their "offers" to come into Syria and "help" him extract the natural gas (Syria has the largest reserves in the world)
that's why Russia is helping Asad
that's why Trump will make a deal with Putin and beat down ISIS
Trump will get us a piece of the action--like should have been done from the outset, but because Clinton couldn't get Putin to pay her money into the Clinton Foundation, she allowed ISIS to blossom and took the Saudi money instead

You are so fucking dumb if you think Trump has anything to do with love of Saudis or vice versa.

You libtards understand NOTHING about the world.
>>
>>711327543
this map makes no sense. I'm pretty sure the 3rd grader who made it was absent the day they covered ArcMap
>>
File: 1462365028337.jpg (64 KB, 719x653) Image search: [Google]
1462365028337.jpg
64 KB, 719x653
>>711328265
>map of welfare states
>majority red
>map of states voting Trump
>same welfare states vote Trump
>PA, OH, FL & IA also vote Trump adding to number of welfare red states

>b-but welfare rats vote democrat
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-11-08-32-19.png (136 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-11-08-32-19.png
136 KB, 720x1280
>>711328565
Well that was a blatant lie.
>>
>>711328637

That's 110%, fucker, and yet somehow I agree...
>>
File: YOU FUCKING RUH TARD.jpg (19 KB, 245x240) Image search: [Google]
YOU FUCKING RUH TARD.jpg
19 KB, 245x240
>>711328546
>being a trump supporter
>not knowing you're an sjw

>mfw
>>
File: kappa.jpg (19 KB, 401x401) Image search: [Google]
kappa.jpg
19 KB, 401x401
I highly suggest to watch Richard Lewis : Post election breakdown, see how the things look from the other side....

link to the video : youtube.com/watch?v=p5yZWBWANOE

p.s

Shillary goes to jail, as do all you cucks who supported the corrupt goverment
>>
File: Trump.jpg (62 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
62 KB, 1080x720
>>711325843
>>
>>711321679
>Good; fuck hippies.

The EPA also deals with hunting and fishing, and ensuring that rivers and lakes aren't being filled with invasive species that would ruin said wildlife in those areas. The DNR works with them on a lot of stuff.

I think Republicans tend to lump-sum the EPA into a pollution watchdog, when really they're a pretty diverse organization.
>>
>>711327007
No source lol also he created the Affordable healthcare act aka Obama care which is the biggest slap in the face to America citizens ever. After taxes, it's the first thing that literally forces you to buy something and if you don't you still have to fucking pay. That's all the reason I need to think he's a giant piece of shit owned by insurance companies.
>>
>>711328656
America is already defeating Isis. We are bombing the fuck out of them and the Iraqis are leading the ground war. It's perfect since we don't expose ourselves to further casualties. Isis is being reduced to a minor irritation
>>
>>711328299

Haha sure buddy. Too bad you dont have guns. Weapons. Training or any offensive ability.

Face it your "numerous advantage" is nothing buddy. Assuming you even have one.

1000 people with babby stregth and no guns wont do much against 500 people with rifles and who don't cry when they need to work.
>>
>>711326961
Lol works so well in Canada that the country is almost bankrupt and Canadians come across the border to pay cash for American Healthcare services
>>
File: 3.jpg (79 KB, 575x862) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
79 KB, 575x862
boooooooom
http://www.sexychan.site/
>>
>>711327567
I don't know about the rest of the country, but in PA they only have record of if you showed up to vote, not who you voted for.
>>
>>711327260
If you believe this, you're a retard.
>>
>>711326961
Italy Spain Greece all of them bankrupt lol you fucking tard
>>
>>711320669
So what exactly do you think is wrong with this? Hope they use people like you as meat shields in ww3
>>
>>711323258
>you dont go to war with nuclear powers.

That's the hope at least. It isn't like it would be impossible. The only thing holding people back is the fear of mutual destruction on a vast scale.
>>
>>711328686
Learn to understand numbers your cuck. Because there are way more whites in the nation than nigs, there are more whites on welfare than blacks in actual numbers
>>
>>711328728
nope, dont give a fuck about what color your skin is or where you use the bathroom

Discussing social issues is just a gigantic waste of time. The only thing that matters is the economy.
>>
>>711329000
Trips don't lie
>>
>>711327770
I'm not surprised.
SJWs freaking out and going on the rampage? Say it isn't so!
>except it IS So... Every single fucking day.
Like I said, come on out here in the country. We can teach you how to grow crops, how to hunt, how to fish... What can you teach us?
>>
>>711327323
She's kind of like an ugly Lisa Anne. Which makes sense, as Lisa Anne did porn parodies of her.
>>
File: save her.jpg (30 KB, 266x400) Image search: [Google]
save her.jpg
30 KB, 266x400
>>711328656
>the youth in this post
>the ignorance
>the lack of education
>the egotism
>the entitlement
>the faux "knowledge"
>the faux "intellect"

If you're mocking a trumpanzee shill, 10/10.

If you're being serious, and trying to employ your 'intellect'... you may be a literal retard. Or at LEAST... at least be on the spectrum as a non-functioning Sperglord.

Pick one?

>mfw you're the embodiment of trump's White Knight shitpost savior
>>
File: W77VpWC.png (38 KB, 581x263) Image search: [Google]
W77VpWC.png
38 KB, 581x263
>>711320669
>meaning we're no longer a voice for human rights internationally.
>>
An apology:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNbF9PI9Gjo
>>
>>711328686
>staticbrain
>thinks its a credible source
>won't look at .gov statistics
>kys pls.
>>
>>711328959
if you want to go to war with a nuclear power you can't do it in any sort of traditional way, it's either a proxy war or you pretend your soldiers are terrorists and mask their country of origin....and you do that shit way better than Putin's barely masquerading Crimea invasion force.
>>
>>711328975
>>711329148
lmao
>>
>>711327765
Yeah, the people of the US.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-11-08-40-54.png (209 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-11-08-40-54.png
209 KB, 720x1280
>>711328975
Guess some major red states that have huge amounts of Hispanics and blacks on welfare. Louisiana, Georgia, Texas has lots of Hispanics, Oklahoma has native Americans and Hispanics, new Mexico Mexicans, arizona Mexicans. Obviously there are more whites. Many northern states have less than 2000 of any other race like ND SD etc. Doesn't change the fact that more minorities as a whole are using more welfare.
>>
File: huh.png (14 KB, 399x391) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
14 KB, 399x391
>>711329070
trips don't lie. but hillary, trump and his supporters sure as shit do.

>>711329000
btw the economy is a social issue.

>>711329078
>mfw another trumpster doesn't know its an sjw.
>>
>>711320669
BUT BUT BUT HE'S AN OUTSIDER! HE WILL STOP ESTABLISHMENT POLITICS!

Nevermind that he's already filling his cabinet entirely with people you fucking morons claimed to hate.

The dumbfucks from pol and the rest of you retards who voted for him are literally the bottom 10 percent of the gene pool.
Hope 4chan is still around when the FCC loses all ability to enforce net neutrality.
>>
>>711327770
I didn't want Trump in office either but holy fucking shit could you not be so goddamn cringey? Get over it already. It's a democratic process, he won, deal with it.

Honestly, I'm more interested in how this changes future presidential campaigns, coverage of them, and polling practices (which of course can't guarantee anything, but they were all off and that's strange in any circumstance). I will say that his cabinet choices sound pretty awful though.
>>
>>711328868
Apples and walnuts. Canada's economy is better compared against California. Canada survived the Great Recession much better than the US because it's banking laws are vastly different. They also have a federal government which periodically balances a budget or has a surplus. They carry on average about $20Gs of personal debt which is up over the last decade. It's difficult to compare It to the largest national economy.
>>
>>711327872
Wow!
And I thought that you thought that Trump supporters were wacko!
You really take the cake!
Come on out here and see where the REAL Action is!
You wouldn't last 3 days if we stopped producing food for you libcucks in the cities!
>>
File: hahahahaha.png (529 KB, 400x534) Image search: [Google]
hahahahaha.png
529 KB, 400x534
>>711327770
does this mean liberals will change their mind about guns?
>>
>>711328686
>DOES NOT INCLUDE the 70.5 million people enrolled in Medicaid
kek

http://www.snaptohealth.org/snap/snap-frequently-asked-questions/
>According to demographic data, 39.8% of SNAP participants are white, 25.5% are African-American, 10.9% are Hispanic, 2.4% are Asian, and 1% are Native American.
>>
File: 3193129.jpg (113 KB, 863x1300) Image search: [Google]
3193129.jpg
113 KB, 863x1300
>>711329258
>>711328686
>>711328975

He would rather deny it and keep believing what he want to instead of the truth. Typical trumptard.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/28/food-stamp-demographics_n_6771938.html
>>
Can anti trump cucks please go voilent or bad so the world can hate Liberals even more and more normies feel sick about idiot rioters

BLM probably made normies think blacks were pretty dumb. And these babby tears are probably making normies cringe hard

See a perfect future is
>LIBERALS go back to being good caring people. Kicking sjw cucks out

>consertives make changes to be more likeable while not being ruined.

>blacks stop with thug culture shit and all BLM fucks to shut up

>Less or NO white guilt. Or any guilt

>Colleges that are more middle ground. Not total cuck fests

>No safe spaces other than your home/car

>saros shot and tortured on TV. His money is ruining America and the world. Hes worse than Hillary
>>
File: beaky barkauskus.gif (812 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
beaky barkauskus.gif
812 KB, 800x600
This is pretty bizarre.

Trump's supporters aren't even excited he won lol... like, celebrate. be happy. go out.

Instead you're still campaigning, talking about hillary, and you're mad. pissed. why?

I'm not understanding this. it's almost as if you don't even care that he won? I mean wasn't that the goal? but you're still talking about hillary. still pissed. still shitposting?

this is just weird, for months this all seems like some alternate reality. someone red pill me PLEASE, I don't know what the fuck's going on.
>>
>>711329078
>We can teach you how to grow crops, how to hunt, how to fish..
Math, sciences, research skills.

It's like you think all that farm and hunting equipment you use just materializes out of thin air. Like there isn't any sort of R&D involved, and that this doesn't take place in McDonald's barn.
>>
>>711328686
>Well that was a blatant lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E48QqcTOXeY
>>
>>711328686
>>
File: George-Soros.jpg (371 KB, 1600x1181) Image search: [Google]
George-Soros.jpg
371 KB, 1600x1181
>>711327543
lol @ that map some libtard made
The title at the top in black "Map of Welfare States" and the "Red: 90% Welfare States" and "Blue: 39% Welfare States" is fucking hysterical because only an idiot would believe those titles that were photoshopped in. Just look at the legend and actual numbers in the states, and maybe, umm, the fact that this entire map was about "ratio of spending to tax" by state. The fucking thing actually quotes three different sources -- two of which don't exist, and the last one "taxfoundation.org" which shows a completely different map title for this about "ratio of spending to tax by state"

Libtards
Always
Liars

The libtards are literally paying Macedonians (mostly teenagers) through Soros, to make fake news, graphs, etc.

There is a reason Soros recently fled the country. Criminal indictments are coming.
>>
>>
>>711328865
>Richard Nixon created the Affordable healthcare act
ftfy
>>711328865
>I play call of dooty
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u3.jpg (49 KB, 404x541) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u3.jpg
49 KB, 404x541
▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬
OFFICIAL SHITPOST SERVER !
http://my.mixtape.moe/aefocn.htm
>>
polite sage

there's nothing here right now but i plan to have this page redirect to the site if it's up 1 day

http://my.mixtape.moe/aefocn.htm

if you want to bookmark that and visit it the 1st of every month or so

i'm poorfag and it's difficult to allocate the money and resources to do this. but i'm pretty much devoting all my time, effort, and life to this. i've been doing that

for a long time now. so, hopefully, it's happening soon. hopefully.

i'd like to have it redirect to the up site soon but i can't predict the future so please be very patient and please believe

thank you

░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░▄██▀▄
░░░▄▀░▄▄▀▄░▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▐
░░▐▐░█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▀
░░▐░▌▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░▀▄▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄▀▄░░░░░▒░▐
░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▌░░▀░░▐░▒░▒░░▒▐
░░░░░▐░░░░░░░░▒░░▀▀▄▄▀░▄▄▄▒░░▄▀
░░░░░▌▌░░░░░▒░░▒▄▄▄░░▄▀▄▀▄▀▄░▌
░░░░▐░▐░░░▒░▄▀▀▀░░░▀▀░▌█░▌▐░▌▐
░░░░▌░░█▄▒▄▒▄▀░░░░░░░▐▐█░▌▌░█░█
░░░▐░░▐▐░▌░▀░░▄▀▀▀░░░░▀▄▀░▄▀░█░▌
░░░▌░▐░▌░▀▄▐░░░░░░░░░▀░░░░▌▌░░▐▐
░░▐░▐░▐░░░░▀▀▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░▄▀░▐░░░░▌
░░▌▐░░▌▀▀▀▄▄░░▐▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀▀▐▀▄▐
░▐▐░▄▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▀▀▒▐▒░░▄░▄▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▐░░▌▌
░▐░▐░▄▄░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒███▐▒▒▒▒▒▐░░▌▐▐
░▌░▌▀░░░▀▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒█░░▀░▐▒▒▒▒░▌░▌░▐░▌
▐░░▌▐▀▀▄░░▀▄▐▒▒▒▒▒█░░░▌▒▒▒▒▐░▌░▐▐░▐
▌░░▐░▌░░▀▄░▄▌▌░▒▒▒▒█░░▌▒▒▒░▄▄▄█░▌░▐
▌░░▐░▌░░▀▄░▄▌▌░▒▒▒▒█░░▌▒▒▒░▄▄▄█░▌░▐
>>
>>711324986
What, no national enquirer source?
>>
File: idiocracy1455712458877.jpg (35 KB, 490x350) Image search: [Google]
idiocracy1455712458877.jpg
35 KB, 490x350
>>711329538
citation needed
>>
>>711328593
Highly underrated post.
>>
>>711329566
see >>711328593
>>
>>711321679
Another reason I voted for him. Those "predatory corporations?" They create all the jobs. Reducing their taxes increases their profits, enabling them to reinvest in themselves and expand their operations, thus creating more jobs"

Just LOL. Yeah, they expand their operations and create jobs. IN CHINA AND VIETNAM, YOU TARD. You don't watch anything else except Fox News, do you?
>>
>>711329438
>still not recognizing that you're a trumpanzee sjw
>either total denial, stupidity, or willful ignorance
>>
File: trump_taxes14915271.jpg (15 KB, 480x391) Image search: [Google]
trump_taxes14915271.jpg
15 KB, 480x391
>>
>>711321679
14 years olds making fun of 12 year olds
>>
>>711328865
are.... are you chuck norris?
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u3. 100.jpg (86 KB, 303x406) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u3. 100.jpg
86 KB, 303x406
op here

this was a social experiment

thank you
>>
>>711329705
>being this retarded

The point of lowering taxes is to incentivize domestic manufacturing by lowering the cost.

Although, food stamps aren't made in a factory, so I suppose leeches like yourself don't much care.
>>
>>711328385
I'm not going to go out of my way for a fight.
I'm going to keep going about my life; running my business, and pursuing happiness, but if one of those fucktards tries to do anything to me I'll blow their fucking face off because I also carry a piece.
>>
>>711322164
What in the actual fuck are you talkin about. It's almost as you're pullin shit out your because you dont know what you're talking about.
>>
>>711329085
>found the 12 year old
>name-calling arguer
>dat irony when he calls others "retard"
>>
File: j_peterman.png (86 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
j_peterman.png
86 KB, 300x225
>>711328369
that's just it. anyone smart enough to be a competent president knows better than to even try. fuck that shit, it's the worst job in the world
>>
File: stupid ostrich.gif (2 MB, 314x240) Image search: [Google]
stupid ostrich.gif
2 MB, 314x240
>>711329307
trump ruined the election process. destroyed it. gutted it. everything's fair game now. and other countries manipulating the process to their advantage? well he encouraged that, too.

sarah palin. newt gingritch. rudy Giuliani. mike huckabee. sean Hannity.

Trump also just hired 30 lobbyists.

4 years of GOP fuckery and faggotry. Nothing will change.

But oh boy has this motivated and organized the liberals.
>>
>>711329366

Not all liberals care about taking away your guns. Only paranoid, delusional conservatives constantly think that the left is out to steal away their firearms.
>>
>>711329448
Wut?
It's the exact opposite.
It's the Trump supporters being respectful, just like Trump has graciously been in the aftermath.

Instead, it's the liberal and loud minority showing their true colors--after 8 years of having their guy in office and someone else now getting a turn.
>>
>>711328656
Don't listen to these dumbasses, anon.
You are right.
Most are too uneducated to see the world for what it is. I sometimes wonder why we waste our time on them at all! They are not interested in educating themselves. They only want to spout out opinions. Opinions they never even came up with on their own, after an examination of the facts, but opinions someone else said, so they say it too!
No need to actually think.
Just spew shit.
It's the American way nowadays!
>>
>>711329828
So you think if taxes are lowered, corporations will bring jobs back to USA, instead of just making bigger profit by leaving jobs where they are now, in Vhina and Vietnam?
>being this retarded and thinking coporations are some kind of charity organizations, who just can't wait to make some good deeds.
>>
>>711320669
I guess old habits die hard huh CTR?
>>
>>711327770
Lol I live in Los Angeles. The protesters are a bunch of unorganized sjw's that are butt hurt cuz "muh feelings". I do field maintenance on printers in many offices around LA and orange country and most of the conversations I overhear are of wanting them to just suck it up and deal with it. You really think liberal college kids who are afraid of guns (which I own 5 and my liberal friends make fun of me for) have the discipline to organize a militia?
>>
>>711320669
I thought you guys got defunded.
>>
>>711329828
lesson 1 in economics:
Higher taxes = the rich must invest their money
Lower taxes = the rich stockpiles their money away from the economy
>>
this >>711329538
>>711329643
it's all over the internet
google is your friend
>>
File: Pepe Hawking 2.png (243 KB, 1095x862) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Hawking 2.png
243 KB, 1095x862
>>711329366
personally? I don't think most liberals hate guns. they want gun control, so you idiots stop shooting up preschools. but every liberal I know owns at least a few rifles and handguns.

it's kind of like me saying "are all conservatives racist?".

see what happens when you paint millions of people with the same broad brush. in fact, I know more liberal veterans, than conservative ones (that could be because bush sent them to have their legs and arms blown off, I don't know).
Thread replies: 339
Thread images: 94

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.