Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Can we talk about DMT?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 23
File: Alex_Grey_Over_Soul1.jpg (456 KB, 509x700) Image search: [Google]
Alex_Grey_Over_Soul1.jpg
456 KB, 509x700
Can we talk about DMT?
>>
I have crazy adventures with a bull's anus. I think it's because i'm a Bulls fan and their poster is on my wall but my mind goes to the brown eye after like 10 minutes or whatever.,
>>
>>711247979 thats quite a interesting story
>>
I love this hit...
>>
>>711248945
you mean like a hit of it? or like in i love this shit
>>
Sure let's talk about DMT, a psych SO fucking powerful that it's pretty likely to make you retarded, as in you'll end up believing in God/Aliens/Spirits. It's a unique drug that makes you feel more sober then in reality while making you hallucinate the most out of any drug on the planet of anything on the planet. Not worth the risk to your mental health.
>>
>>711249566
This is 4chan right? Typos don't matter?

I used to redditfags using something simple like you're/your to deconstruct a whole argument
>>
>>711249566
i thought i wasn't to dangerous, and i believe you are talking about the "break trough" experience as if you get a decent dose of dmt in your system
>>
>>711249824
Physically it's completely safe. Mentally it's on of the most traumatic things a human being can experience. It takes a VERY special kind of person to be able to trip on DMT and just enjoy the lightshow without taking anything too seriously.

What's your psych stats?

Weed - ? Years and years
Shrooms - 25+
Acid - 1
I also do a tonne of research, it's a hobby of mine.
>>
>>711250197
well i am quite new to drugs but the band tool actually inspired me to try DMT, my way of thinking is pretty dry and i do not believe in aliens etc. but i do really like to read other people's stories and i don't really know if it would bother me if DMT would change my way of thinking.
>>
>>711250468
You're a kid right? Well then don't do it, wait till you're 30 (at least), you need life and coping skills to deal with this shit. New to drugs aye? Well you sure AS FUCK do not want to start on DMT. Do high doses of sativa weed. (You can try 2c-b, the "easiest" of the psychs). Do Acid (it's usually an easier trip for most). Then do Shrooms. Then try high doses of either shrooms, lsd or whatever.... THAT is stranded advice for people who want to try DMT. I would even recommend you try a deliriant as well.

I've done all of this and I still don't want to try DMT. I've had the chance, held it in my hands. I've done a fair fucking amount of drugs too there buddy.

Do some more research, read the bad stories as well as the good.
>>
>>711250468
Oh yeah, and Tool are awesome.
>>
>>711251230 ok i already did quite alot of research on DMT and i know the bad/good things that can happen, and i know that teens can get bad trips easier then people over thirty (i am 17 btw) but i do have the feeling that i need to do it because i love tool so much, but if you really think i should be doing other psychedelics first then i will take your advise.

btw if a take a dose like between 30-40Mg i should be ok right? i read that it was like a beginners dose.
>>
>>711251230
and what would say is better, like pure DMT?
>>
>>711251617
Do not fuck around with DMT unless you're SURE you can handle it. It's definitely not to be underestimated. You should never underestimate ANY drug for that matter.
>>
>>711251808
i won't fuck around i know almost exactly how it works i kind of know the molecule structure to but do you really recommend weed first?
>>
>>711251230
I do completely agree with everything said here anon, however DMT can change you mentally but i do believe it changes you in a good way. Although, this does vary from the person that you are.
>>
>>711252053

I'm not >>711251617

But yeah I'd recommend trying other drugs first to get the idea.
>>
>>711252208
well that's kind of the point why i asked you guys,
since i have known i have voices in my head and don't know if that's a problem with taking DMT.

thanks for joining the conversation btw
>>
>>711I will take your advice with me with every psychedelic i will take, you did really help me alot
>>
>>711251617
I hope you're fucking with me.

>i already did quite alot of research on DMT
> i need to do it because i love tool so much, but if you really think i should be doing other psychedelics first then i will take your advise
> if a take a dose like between 30-40Mg i should be ok right?

I was a stupid 17 year-old once but I wasn't THAT stupid... Alright man, look no offense. If you want to be a vegetable that's up to you... BUT I would REALLY recommend you follow "my" advice.

In fact, here's a great resource to you. Go to /r/drugs on reddit. Great community, lot's of info.You can/should look up dosage on erowid or psychonautwiki. You NEED to do more research.

I thought tool did classic psychs like mushies and acid? Can u link me to when they say they did DMT?

Drugs are awesome but can also be devastating, you have to learn how to responsibly use a drug if you want to benefit from it.
>>
>>711252414
Well I tried DMT when I was 18, only a year ago now but I feel like I am still implementing what I learned since then and I know that it changed my life for only the good. I feel a better person and life seems easy now with little anxiousness. I do recommend DMT but you need to be mentally stable at that point. Try acid and or shrooms a number of times and you'll know if you're ready.
>>
>>71125265 ok thanks i will take it easy.

and do not have a link to a specific moment but i could search for one but i know for a fact that they mention dmt in there song rosetta stoned
>>
>>711252653
>go to reddit
fucking kill yourself dirty neckbeard
>>
>>711252414
You have schizophrenia? Definitely don't do DMT.
>>
I have broken through on a ridiculous dose on March of 2014

AMA

Or i can make a seperate thread if you want

I've learned tons of shit from it
>>
>>711253128
i thought it maybe could help me?
>>
>>711253146
tell me everything!
>>
>>711253311
Making a thread,i will link in a second
>>
>>711253381
nice
>>
Dont do it
>>
>>711253450
>>711253582
>>
>>711253271
me no think so
>>
>>711253271
No, you fool
Schizos shouldn't do hallucinogenic drugs, ever. Too much potential for serious psychosis. Unless living in a psych ward for the rest of your life sounds fun
>>
>>711252414
Whoa Whoa Whoa. Are you OP? Regardless (I will try and be nice, TRY and be nice, deep breath). OK you can't do drugs if you are experiencing psychosis because.... that will make your illness much, much worse. You need to go to a doctor there /b/ro. You need to find out if you're schitzo OR just having an episode.

Drugs aren't going ANYWHERE. Look after yourself first. Go to reddit. Don't be asking /b/tards important question like this.
>>
>>711253665
What should i try then
>>
>>711252996
lol some fagget on /b/ calls ME a neckbeard. Actually thinks /b/ is better then reddit. Holy fuck you're a retard.
>>
>>711253709
Well i am glad that i asked you guys i don't know what i was thinking i just wanted a way to make it less worse
>>
>>711253802
Dude are you OP?
>What should i try then
Hmm... going to a fucking doctor bro!
>>
>>711253997
I just hoped it would be a way to make i less aggresive
>>
>>711252053
>>711251617
DMT is very potent yet perfectly safe if you approach it cautiously. if you never done psychedelics start with exactly 5mg, nothing bad can happen to you. Continue with 5mg multiples and always take at least two week break. Also be aware that most people advising here had never done psychs themselves. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH
>>
>>711253802
come to my thread and i will tell you everything you want to know about drugs >>711253615
>>
>>711254131
I did alot of research i and do know for a fact that small doses can be dangerous and it can give you weird feelings in your spine
>>
>>711254155
Well i just turned of my computer how can i go to your thread on my phone?
>>
I prefer DMT compared to other psychedelics, even if you do have a bad trip it will only last 15 minutes.
>>
>>711254069
Since anybody on /b/ is a possible troll, I do not trust what you're saying is true. However if it is I will give you the best advice you could get from /b/ (which, in future, you should never ask about stuff like drugs or mental health issues). The point of this paragraph, is to not trust ANY advice you get from a /b/tard.

Alright man listen... You are having some problems with your mental health. OK, lot's of people do, you are not alone. The good news is what you have is MOST LIKELY VERY treatable. The BEST course of action you can take right now, is to go to a doctor. Get on anti-psych meds and get some therapy/counselling to learn coping skills. That is the BEST thing you can do for yourself. Take it from somebody who tried to fix their fucked up brain with drugs and made it MUCH MUCH worse, GO TO A DOCTOR.

Goodluck OP.
>>
>>711254238
is this a joke? the body naturally produces small doses
>>
>>711254998
Well then my fact wasn't right sorry /b/ro
>>
>>711254886
But drinking ayahuasca is neat
The vomit/diarrhea combo isn't, but 12-36 hours of absolute mindfuck is interesting
>>
>>711254896
Thanks, love you long time for your help
>>
>>711254896
skip the drugs, just get therapy
>>
>>711254069
opioids

literally the only way
>>
>>711255224
Sorry i was desperate for something that would help
>>
>>711255354
You think so?
>>
>>711255625
Yes but in moderation and be really cautious

Don't do them if you don't have self-discipline
>>
>>711253615
This guy's a retard who hasn't a clue about life.

>>711254131
This guys a retard.
>perfectly safe
No drug is safe retard, every drug has side-effects. Every drug has an element of danger to it.

>>711254155
RETARD ALERT!
>i will tell you everything you want to know about drugs
I wonder what it's like to be so simple....

>>711253665
Right on the fucking money!

>>711253573
Pretty solid

>>711253128
Again, pretty solid

I'm this fag btw OP
>>711249566
>>711250197
>>711251230
>>711252653
>>711253709
>>711254896
>>
>>711255625
do not listen to him
>>
>>711255936
I've done nearly all drugs you fucking faggot and i'm still successful in my life and not some fucking junkie

that's the reason you have to believe me

if you don't want to idgaf
>>
>>711255572
Don't be sorry m8, drugs are just the wrong choice if you want help. Just ask someone you trust to help you out, or go to a psychologist, or your respective religious teacher; if you don't have access to those, check out mindfulselfcompassion org it helped me out a lot when dealing with mental health
>>
>>711255771
Well i guess i can try to take therapy
>>
>Can we talk about DMT?

I'd like to try DMT someday. Sounds right up my alley.
>>
>>711255936
I thank you the most, i think you helped reconsider it and i will make my life a fare bit better by taking therapy
>>
>>711251230
>THAT is stranded advice for people who want to try DMT.

Standard or stranded? Either one works.
>>
My first DMT trip was me experiencing what should have been impossible. Like my reality becoming two-dimensional while I float outward and above a fractal of realities. It was fun and insightful, but not something that I would take as solid evidence of our own reality.

My second trip was retarded in comparison. It was just a Mayan mask made of cubes that would float in front of me and would transform into different objects. Meanwhile, I'm travelling down a hallway.

A friend of mine experienced a trip where he got up, walked to the bushes nearby and shit his pants. When he came to, he really thought he shit himself but he never even got up from sitting.
>>
>>711256234
Thanks alot man, i appreciate it
>>
>>711256238
Yes,sure you can but i don't recommend that

DMT gave me mental issues after that,a really disturbing mental state i don't even want to mention but heroin was the only way out and i'm not even shitposting

It shuts down your brain but you're somehow still aware of your surroundings
>>
>>711253271
Hey, anon; I just read your post and I want to say that you should probably stay away from psychs. Too much strain for those with schizophrenia.

Try meditation and/or exercising if you don't already. If you haven't already, definitely see a professional, schizo drugs can really help you out and make your life a lot better if your voices are constantly berating you and bearing down
>>
>>711256462
all the love in the world /b/ro, hope you get the help you need
>>
>>711256491
>It shuts down your brain but you're somehow still aware of your surroundings
[citation needed]
>>
File: DSC_0339.jpg (1 MB, 1944x3456) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0339.jpg
1 MB, 1944x3456
Sure we can I did this DMT few months ago.
>>
>>711256561
I really appreciate your help, thanks
>>
>>711256747
>red dmt

yellow is the real shit

NOT white
>>
>>711256747
Hoe was it?
>>
>>711249566
Nigger I can create DMT by simply concentrating on my third eye and squeezing it. It's literally the spirit molecule and is created by our bodies naturally because it is for facilitating the spirit of the body in some way. In what way I don't know but it sure as hell isn't THAT dangerous.
>>
>>711256827
Did what I got my hands on, it's hard to get acid in fucking UK, getting DMT made my tripping mate speechless.
>>
File: dmtryptamine.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
dmtryptamine.gif
2 MB, 500x500
> be me
> eagerly want to try DMT
> succeed to get DMT paid by a 10/10 latina lady
> envelope is now home
> contemplate these 300mg of DMT
> order a glass pipe to avoid the cancerous half-bottle-with-foil method
> go in the forest with my close friend on whom you can easily rely on for his tripsitting quality
> go to our desert spot, surrounding with tall herb vegetation
> 37°C outside (98,6°F you twat), with a strong sunshine
> sit shadowy under a little tree
> going for a spicy dose and take 75mg
> I'm more weighing the powder on my electronic scale than the pros and the cons on why I'm doing this
> pour the powder down the tube to the bulb
> ok this is happening
> light the pipe with two lighters while my friend is holding the pipe
> a slight smoke appears
> light for twenty more seconds until I hear a nice "pop" and see the inside of the bulb getting instantly white
> creamyThickSmoke.png
> blass it off
>>
>>711256561
>>711256780
Do not listen to that guy

Meditation in a sober and inexperienced in meditation state will give you even more nightmares

Keep your mind busy at all times

TOP TIER cure for your mental issue is human communication

Be social and outgoing even if you don't like it

Trust me

I know much more than this redditor
>>
>>711256657
You really make kind of gave my faith in humanity back and a little bit of faith in my self, I really wish i could do something back
>>
>>711256952
the internet is your friend
>>
File: 1471251329328.jpg (207 KB, 600x442) Image search: [Google]
1471251329328.jpg
207 KB, 600x442
>>711256973
2/2
> whatHaveIdone.png
> someone is closing shutters in front of my eyes
> remove my glasses from my nose, fold them and put them on my chest while I lay down
> close my eyes
> cessationOfExistence.webm
> I'm now propelled through a spinning cylinder made of idk something like fire, only red&orange with diamond shapes
> my body is no longer under my responsibility, I'm not feeling any parts of my it
> everything is undergone, I cannot process ideas nor create thoughts, someone has taken the rudder of my life
> I open my eyes
> the little tree above me has its branch almost touching the ground
> the leaves are now made of disks, idk how to put it but they were as green as the green you see when the peacock is making the wheel, a deep&bright green
> the contour of the leaves are separated from their color, and I'm seeing them like stained glass made of diamonds (the shape you have on cards)
> I'm feeling for a short moment in a very confortable state
> as if I were returning in my body, threading my physical self around what I felt like my non-physical self
> it stops quite brutally
> I'm considering life, still awed of what I've been through, jaw all on the floor like Pam and Tommy just burst in the door
> it's only T+10min, I tripsit my friend while I'm still having my afterglow
> we then smoke two joints after that, and plan our next shrooms forest trip while going to our way back home
> most intense thing I've experienced in my life ; DXM, LSA, shrooms, ketamine are mild compared to DMT
>>
>>711251230
Hehe. Your psych use sounds just like mine, and delirients are fun. But now I am seriously curious how a DMT trip would affect me... we are explorers after all!
>>
>>711256989
Keep living. Keep trying. That's what you can do for us. Just know that there are people who care.
>>
>>711257139
Doing any psychoactive drug will make you want to kill yourself

If you want to do drugs in the future go for benzos/opioids

Opioids are the cure for ANYTHING literally,if used in moderation,something many people do but never mention because it's too much of a taboo matter
>>
>>711256879
First we smokes about 0,25g in a spliff with weed indoors
>Started with sudden as fuck euphoria
>followed by a laughing fit that nearly killed us
>CEVS were unprecedented
>Voice in my head kept saying don't look at your watch
>wasn't wearing a watch

Second spliff smoke outside about 0,4g in it
>Stars and moon were platinum colour
>saw fucking ayy lmaos made of colourful plygons
>don't even remember my thoughts
>my mate was talking the whole time
>don't know what, just know he did
>on our way back we got tripped out by rubbish lying around
>it looked surreal
>laughing fit back in the flat

10/10 would do again
>>
>>711254998
Cool story bro. Wanna link me to any science proving that?

>>711255354
lol. Yeah! Give OP (a guy who's never done drugs) an opiod addiction, I hear that's great for mental health. You inbred spastic.

>>711256041
Wait which retarded fagget are you?
> successful in my life
> On /b/
Hahahaha....
>I've done nearly all drugs
lol OK fagtard, I'll play. Which was your fav and why? Don't you dare say DMT lol

>>711256366
OP np. Therapy is a fantastic decision! I wish you all the best with that. It will most likely help you with the delusions/voices.

You CAN choose to stay off the medication but FYI it's a standard treatment to do both therapy AND medication. That's BY FAR the most effective treatment of psychosis/schitzo. It's ultimately up to you though.

Anyway, yeah man. No problem. I'm familiar with the position you're in. It VERY LIKELY will get much better. Now I'm going to stop hijacking your thread haha
>>
>>711256978
Wow man i don't know if i can make contact with other people, that kind of scares me
>>
>>711256978
(different guy)
I did mediation a lot when I was younger 15-18 and it really helped me get out of the depressed state that I was in before.
Getting out and being social also helps. Best is to try both :)

About DMT. I did ayahuasca once (which contains DMT) and it took me about 3 years to get over the PTSS I developed there. Definitely don't do it, especially with your schizo-tendencies.
>>
>>711257397
I said "in moderation" you prick

I'm successful because i have a gf,am a Uni student and have money

that's all you need

anyway

I'd say heroin
LSD was pretty fun,DMT was also extremely fun(i'm tempted to do again but idk) but heroin was the fucking shit

I never got addicted too much,probably because i was ordering it online
>>
>>711257397
Mammals have endogenous DMT onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/bmc.2981/abstract;jsessionid=62B8C7DAB643075DC0E395E3D9980865.f04t01
>>
>>711257563
depression is different from hallucinations though dude

being social is a cure

did you get Depersonalization disorder?that's what DMT gave me
>>
>>71125724
Don't you think i am a shame for humanity? I have problems making contact and mostly of the time i am hiding under my blanket what may sound ridiculious but i believe it protects me
>>
>>711257607
isnt what unmanly faggots say ?
> i have a gf,am a Uni student and have money
do you really need this to win your argument ?
>>
>>711257843
I have fun and i don't hate my life

that's what makes a person successful

>unmanly
cringed

I'm probably the feminine looking skinny guy who's gonna steal your gf after she grew tired of the fat all over your body
>>
>>711257013
Yea I probably will end up buying stuff from dw since I want to try 2c family and just can't get them.
>>
>>711256952
Try harder fgt.
Also try looking for 1p-lsd. It's the shit.
>>
>>711258034
2ci.ca
>>
>>711251374
I sometimes believe if you trip hard enough, Maynard is God
>>
>>711256952
>>711258065
lysergi.com
>>
Anyone here a Hermeticist whos tried DMT? Ive been at my studies on and off for about 8 years now (23yo). I am against drugs, although I know DMT is used in conjunction with my line of study. Just wondering how it went for you; with such a heavy symbolism background and all?
>>
>>711257734
No, just the PTSS. I freaked out about loosing my mind. I was really scared of that happening at some point. At some point everything started triggering my fears, music, books, movies etc. Almost everything I loved to do before triggered me to feel like complete shit.

At some point it started to go away though, mainly due to falling in love and receiving a lot of support from her. I was lucky, I wouldn't know what would have happened when I wouldn't have met her.

Now I'm mostly over it, although I still feel somewhat uncomfortable by reading through threads like this.

Has your depseronalization gotten better now?
>>
>>711258157
2c-e first as it's has high chance of synaesthesia,

>>711258065
Tells me to look harder, settles for some RC shit
Try harder fgt
>>
>>711258357
Damn i must have PTSS too because i'm quite uncomfortable with a lot of shit i used to do back then

Yes dude,i got over it years ago

It only lasted for 2 weeks or 1 month,thank GOD
>>
>>711258277
Nice dubs, that site legit? It's down atm, I used to use lizardlabs
>>
>>711256944
Lol I will cut my balls off send them to you if you can prove a fucking shred of what you just said.

>>711256978
Realistically it depends on the person, everybody's different when it comes to mental health.

>>711257139
Holy fuck delirients are fun! I mentioned them because they REALLY illustrate the simple fact that you can't trust you're own mind on drugs, sometimes you don't know what the fuck is real.

What's your DOC?

I'm getting into benzos now, they're fucking great. I'd really have to choose weed though, I fucking love the ganja every couple months, for me that's the best way to smoke it.

>>711257271
No drug is safe to do with mental health problems. Opiods FEEL like they cure evrything, you must be a junkie or junkie-to-be if you believe that opiates will fix all your problems.
>>
>>711258359
That "RC shit" is indistinguishable from the "real thing" but you'll never find out because you fear the unknown.
Youre not ready, come back in a few years kid.
>>
>>711258817
Don't have to try it, got a source of actual acid that's frequent enough for my needs.
>>
>>711258779
>Opiods FEEL like they cure evrything

True but have you ever done opioids?

The feeling is just too real,you don't even care if you have a billion problems

You just don't give a shit

I remember i used to have the most important exams of my life on May 2014 and i was just sitting on the floor watching everyone at school panic and i was like "life's wonderful,this is the best time of my life"
>>
>>711258613
Yes, they are actually a verified distributor for LL. No worries with them anon.
>>
>>711249712
an opinion isn't an argument. Trying to deconstruct an opinion is stupid on your part
>>
>>711258817
>>711258974

It is indistinguishable, albeit it may be a slightly shorter trip.
The upside of 1p-lsd is if you purchase it from a verified lab like Lizard Labs or Lysergi, you know you are getting properly laid blotter.
Believe me when I say, too much of the street shit, and even DNM shit is not laid properly, or severly underdosed.
If you have a good supply for legit acid though, by someone who can actually lay tabs, may as well go for that.

Now, these suppliers also stock stuff like ETH-LAD, which is certainly different and has it's own excellent properties. Certainly worth a try.
>>
>>711259053
Definitely don't need opioids to feel like this. Just need to know how to meditate.
>>
>>711259630
No

Opioids will give you a feeling that nothing else can without even trying

If you've never done heroin you can check it yourself but don't tell me you can get the heroin feeling from something that isn't heroin

Just no
>>
DMT is awesome, I did it with my sister in a kayak in the middle of the ocean that was probably the most interesting experience on it. I think it is the most fun psychedelic and I have done most of the 2C series, 4-aco-dmt, all kinds of different shrooms, acid , you name it except crack and PCP and heroin. I have done lots in different combos too and myt personal favorite is acid mushrooms and ecstasy. With a little xanax mixed in to take the edge off. When on DMT you will see everyones third eye which is blinking and looking around AKA their consciousness. Very trippy, i couldnt talk very well on it but it basically makes you fdeel like you are in a fishbowl and theres some higher powers looking down on you like we would look at koi in a pond
>>
>>711259772
I'm not talking about the actual feeling of the drug, I was talking about the reaction to panic that you were just talking about. I live with many people that are constantly stressing over the stupidest shit, but I rarely stress about anything because I know how to meditate.
>>
>>711247791
Never did dmt but I did acid and shrooms and ketamine,

Here's my advice to ketamine:
Never ever do ketamine after 3 days and nights awake.
I drank beer 3 days straight, stayed awake with speed and
Did ketamine a few times in these 72 hours.

2 hours before finally putting myself to sleep I took a nose ketamine from a
Keytip and didn't see the amount.

Will green text if you want
>>
>>711260311
specifically the "you don't care if you have a billion problems"
>>
3meopcpnumberonefan checking in.
>>
>>711260364
Do recommend opioids for someone with schitzo
>>
>>711260615
are you asking me if I do, or are you saying you do? also, it's spelled schizo
>>
>>711257607
I'm the guy u were replying to. Yeah I'm a prick. It's still a-piece-of-shit move to tell somebody who's mentally unwell that DMT is perfectly safe for them. Own up to how retarded your comment actually was. But I get what you're trying to say and actually agree with you.

Good for you bud, I really don't care and don't know why you care enough to have to explain yourself to me but... good for you.

Yeah that's a pretty fucking good answer. I actually think we'd get along quite well. Be careful of addiction bro, it's a sneaky cunt. And don't fucking forget it can happen to anybody.

>>711259053
Yep, nothing too strong though, strongest I've done is morphine. I actually don't want to think about how good it is but yeah... it's basically heaven. Opiate are too fucking good, that's my problem with them.

>>711259214
Yep it was a joke/sarcasm
>>
>>711260714
Excuse me it was a question if you do recommend it, and english isn't my language but i tru my best, i hope you can understand what i am saying tho
>>
>>711251617

yeah... liking tool is quite possibly the worst non-reason for doing DMT I've ever heard...

DMT is an experience many may benefit from but it is not to be taken lightly... research psychedelics and in time explore some of the milder/gentler ones such as shrooms / LSD.
>>
File: Brynden_Blackfish.jpg (43 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Brynden_Blackfish.jpg
43 KB, 1024x576
>>711249566
That's the point
>>
>>711261019
Ok sorry for my stupid reason i kind off put in the wrong way, i really love tool and it led me into researching alot about dmt what kind of triggered me to try it
>>
>>711260920
no, but I don't have schizophrenia and I haven't personally known anyone that has had to deal with it. My advice is usually to learn meditation techniques, but sometimes that isn't enough for everyone. I suggest doing as much research through as many means as possible to try to find the best way to help yourself.
>>
>>711252653
this
>>
>>711261249
Thanks for your help
>>
>>711251230
Is acid easier than shrooms? I've had shrooms and loved it, heard acid is supposed to be more "agressive"
>>
>>711261034
It took me too long to realize this is not a gif
>>
>>711261299
I know,

But still thanks
>>
>>711261526
I think he is mentioning that you can't do much wrong with taking the drug
>>
>>711253802
Alcohol, maybe the odd hit of indica weed here and there. Dont do anything retarded like edibles or chainsmoke sativa strains all day.

Unfortunately your brain has a chance of just impoding on itself if you try anything harder. Dont risk it.
>>
File: 1448963199395.gif (2 MB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1448963199395.gif
2 MB, 540x540
>>711259363
Last blotter I bought was over dosed I got it as 120ug and it was more like 135 myabe even 140, plus I always buy one extra just to test it on myself before I share with my tripping mates.
>>
>>711261526
On acid now. The world is fucking melting. You are in for a way more aggressive high with acid. Shrooms is just a mellow body high or light visual depending on cap or stem
>>
>>711261844
I thought sativa was more uplifting?
>>
>>711257719
Well fair fucks to you for actually linking. I dunno if you actually read it though because... if you did.. the you would have seen this was a (as in one) study that found DMT in a rat brain. While that may be suggestive that DMT COULD be found in other mammals it is NOT evidence to support the theory that DMT exists in the human brain.
>>
>>711260317
go ahead
>>
>>711261949
Get off of this fucking place and enjoy some music and nature.
>>
>>711251230
Hey dude, any advice on the actual preparation and dosing? I can get some but have no idea how much and how to smoke it...pipe right? Also I've seen people use some ?dried brown vine leaves? as some sort of catalyst ...
Guys and girls I've talked to really describe the hallucinations as otherworldly, but I personally don't know anyone who snapped from DMT. I think I've got the mental hardware to handle it, If I don't OD it.
>>
>>711256944

no you cant

thats a myth, the hallucinations you get are due to the ganzfeld effect
its why sensory deprivation tank make you trip
>>
>>711262220
use a meth pipe or something similar, you need to vaporize it. Otherwise the spice wil burn

For beginners maybe 30-40Mg is a ok dose, 70 is the max
>>
>>711262200
I'm actually waiting for the peak. My friends and I are going to watch doctor strange. After enter the void is over. I do request images though.
>>
File: 1456335380201.gif (2 MB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1456335380201.gif
2 MB, 540x540
>>711262576
>>
File: 5593223460_4ac1259537_o.jpg (1 MB, 1946x1315) Image search: [Google]
5593223460_4ac1259537_o.jpg
1 MB, 1946x1315
>>711262576
feathers are the most interesting thing for me when im trippping
>>
>>711262576
>>
File: Grant-haffner-5.jpg (79 KB, 640x638) Image search: [Google]
Grant-haffner-5.jpg
79 KB, 640x638
>>711262576
>>
File: bananas.jpg (243 KB, 600x442) Image search: [Google]
bananas.jpg
243 KB, 600x442
>>711257021
LOLOLOL I DON'T NEED DMT I HAVE AUTISM
>>
My whole trippy folder, lots of gifs too big for poor fag 2mb file size
https://ufile.io/84216
>>
>>711263305
Oh god pls no banana trip. I'll take desu over banana any day
>>
I'm heading to bed. Before I go I just want to encourage anybody who has any drug related questions to either go to erowid or psychonautwiki for actually reliable answers). All the "advice" you get from /b/tards (anybody in this thread) is almost pure hearsay. Despite the fact that there are a lot of facts and solid advice in this thread, for a drug noob it will be almost impossible to tell the difference between a fact and complete bullshit. Drugs kill all the time, they are dangerous and also tonnes of fun! So...

https://www.erowid.org/
https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
also
https://www.reddit.com/r/Drugs/
is a fantastic place for open-minded and educated people to talk about drugs (lol of course there are plenty of retards there too). Goodnight sweet faggets! And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest!
>>
More like gaymt
>>
>>711262576
Enjoy your trip man! Maybe 4chan isn't the best place for tripping though Hahaha
>>
>>711263532
I appreciate this but it's 4chan. I ain't gonna trip and infection my pc
>>
>>711264165
lol you obviously didn't take much acid to be this competent. What's your dosage?
>>
File: 1419210481939.jpg (550 KB, 3850x1600) Image search: [Google]
1419210481939.jpg
550 KB, 3850x1600
Watch this videos while you are on LSD or something like that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wycjnCCgUes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAwR6w2TgxY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhheiPTdZCw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpOSxM0rNPM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBXWBj7hIzg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAwhSA3Btvw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuJqUvBj4rE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RHFFeQ2tu4

>>711262576
>>
>>711264165
Fair enough
>>
does anyone know a relatively easy way to get it?
>>
File: stoner.rar.png (86 KB, 809x504) Image search: [Google]
stoner.rar.png
86 KB, 809x504
>>711264165
I'm downloading it right now, will let you know what's in it in a few
>>
>>
>>711264432
Go to Amazonas
>>
i Missdosed for my first time doing psychedelics and ate 5 grams dry and had the scariest 6 hours of my life.. so im afraid to do dmt.. any ideas?
>>
>>711264602

5g dry of shrooms
>>
>>711262122
I know youre butthurt but if you research a bit, i believe they found DMT in plants and almost all living things. I would give "the spirit molecule" a read too. Not saying this for sure but i think its a solid theory. Even a rat producing it naturally makes me think about how strange of a chemical it is. Just a theory though.
>>
File: 11dgdrgdrgz.png (10 KB, 203x187) Image search: [Google]
11dgdrgdrgz.png
10 KB, 203x187
>>711264490
This is a beautiful painting. Thanks for this Anon.
>>
>>711262184
>>711262184

> be me, 24
> been clubbing for 3 days and nights in Berlin
> first time so I go hard
> smoke weed, drink a lot of beer, speed all the time
> eat 4 times in 3 days
> everything feels good and I don't feel bad at all cause used to party for days
> went to sonus a year ago, time warp and many other festivals and did all good
> after 65 hours of partying I decide to go to Berghain
> "Not this time, try tomorrow"
> I ain't even mad, go to golden gate club again
> meet my friends and tell them I got rejected and now go wild cause I didn't feel wasted at all
> amphetamine was top quality obviously
> "what drugs do we have with us?"
> amph, ketamine, weed, coke.
> am sick of coke so I smoke a joint and take the ket with me
> finish the joint and head to the toilets to snort

And here is the funny thing: I always went good after ket. Felt a bit tired most of the time afterwards but never bad or something. Not this time.

> enter cabin, spoon a bit out with the key tip of roomkeys from by buddy
> snort
> feelsgood.jpg
> get back to dancing
> sweat, legs and coordination don't function anymore

Cont.?
>>
File: dis fukker.jpg (108 KB, 727x807) Image search: [Google]
dis fukker.jpg
108 KB, 727x807
>>711257843
How else is someone supposed to measure success other than "I'm happy I have a healthy social life and I'm contributing to society"
>>
File: 1443657063645.gif (2 MB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1443657063645.gif
2 MB, 512x512
>>711264165
Yeah I'm >>711264437 and it's just a rar full of jpgs and gifs, nothing fishy at all.
>>
>>711258352
Mysticism is just guiding you on a false path, where there is no true knowledge but just mystifications and hollow symbolism, based on the combined and conpacted ignorance through the ages. I know that separation from this illusion is hard and you will fight me, because you feel it is a very important part of you, but
you will be far better off if you put some healthy scepticism into play and see the true basic ideas behind such mystical symbolisms.
.. I mean I am hardly a spiritual person. To me the idea of religious spiritualism is a very foreign one, but tripping on shrooms, I to awe at the splendor of existence that floods your mind... With the one difference that Tui me the winding down is almost as good as the trip. Yes you are a bit depressed and dizzy, but it has become clear to you that your brain made you feel that way and you are nothing but just an slightly more complex ape, a piece of life that follows the same rules of nature, and it only happened because the substance made your neurons fire in strange manner
>>
General question for anyone:
Would you recommend producing your own from from Mimosa Hostilis, or getting the final product online/street?
>>
>>711261949
Cap or stem...? What are you talking about, never heard of this differentiation., cab anyone confirm this
>>
>>711249566
> dude has conclusive evidence that good, spirits and aliens don't exist.

Call the Nobel Committee
>>
>>711265451
Online, I bet it will be better and you will work much less.
>>
File: This is my face.jpg (46 KB, 624x864) Image search: [Google]
This is my face.jpg
46 KB, 624x864
>>711247791
I sometimes think I could be diagnosed with schizophrenia.

...but often, I believe it to be a Jewish trick.

Yeah, yeah.........I know. A schizophrenic WOULD think that.

Anyway.

I'm currently learning to fly planes with/for my dad to help with the family crop dusting business.
>in a few years, I will be making a few hundred thousand a year
>.....or work, like, three months and be comfy until the next season

All I really want to do, though, is live in a recording studio in the middle of nowhere and record my music for the rest of my life.
>www.reverbnation.com/sundreamgun
>don't worry
>it's actually really fucking good
>(...if I do say so, myself)

I smoked a lot of weed for a few years. Don't smoke anymore.
Didn't take LSD until I was twenty five.
I just turned twenty seven a few days ago.
The night I took LSD was the night after I got my kick and snare drums stolen out of my car.
I was devastated.
>ended up getting them back though like two weeks later because I randomly met this guy who sold mushrooms...we walk back to his apartment, he opens the door, and there in his living room were my drums
>WEIRD fucking feeling
>anyway, it was one of his friends that took them and stashed them there
>...because his friend still lived with his mom and was a total piece of shit
>=]
>took mushrooms, for free, for my very first time that night

I've taken LSD probably a dozen times, now?
It's always felt like I was defragging my "hard drive".
Love to meditate while on LSD.
Or just walk around.
Have tripped only once with one other, and we went to an art museum.
It was fantastic.
But I really enjoy being alone, anyway, and really, REALLY enjoy being alone on LSD.
>>
>>711265957Mushrooms are great.
Took me a long time to have a REAL trip.
>laid in the grass with the girlfriend
>fire and colorful clock work when I closed my eyes
>lots of giggles

The night before, we took some, and for two hours I felt very suicidal.
Then I just laid down outside, looked at a cloudless sky, and saw.....energy.
Then a beautiful sunset.
And I appreciated life again.
We took more and then some ecstasy.
The best I've ever felt until the next night, when we took mushrooms, again.
The come on was so mellow, felt very patient.
I guess the "bad" was out of my system, by then.

I feel that mushrooms punish you when you deserve it.
Then reward you when you deserve it.

It's like there's this switch inside you........the "good and bad" switch.
It's default position is "bad".
And you have to, one, know it exists, and two, actually put in some effort to keep it on "good".

Ecstasy was very profound.
Simply.......the love drug.
The first time I took it was with my girlfriend.
She was sober the entire night, playing music, sitting on me dancing with glowsticks.
It was also the same night I confessed my love for her.
She confessed it back.
And five months later, we're still obsessed with each other.
>probably the most important night of my life
>>
>>711266010
SO.
........DMT.
I smoked it for the first time about a month ago.
Bought enough for two breakthroughs.
I smoked it one night, like, through a pipe, direct flame.
>I know, I'm an idiot
Beautiful visuals, didn't break through.
The next morning, cleaned out a light bulb, rigged it, then vaporized the other dose.
>WOW WOW WOW WOW
>SERIOUSLY
It was LSD's visuals x 1000.
But for only, like....thirty seconds?
Maybe?
>and then I started feeling a presence
>the first thing that came to mind, after realizing "someone" or "something" else was "there", was that SHE was not white
>don't know how else to explain it
>I never saw her
>but it felt like she was black, African American, Jamaican....something
>made me feel very uncomfortable
>but as soon as I felt that emotion, the "uncomfortable", it was like she....cast a spell? and made me into what she was
>I. Felt. So. Dirty.
>I can't explain how terrible it was
>the more I think about it, it was like she was Mother Earth
>Gaia
>the spirit of the planet
>she was old, but not, like, physically.......she was ancient but wise
>and EXTREMELY bitter
>......it felt like she was jealous of me

>after her, I began feeling the spirit(?) of what seemed like my girlfriend
>all her love
>all her disappointment
>very human emotions
>it was like she was telling me, "I'm yours, I want children, I want a future....but you HAVE TO, HAVE TO do this aviation thing and make it nice for BOTH of us."
>(I would love it if she never had to work
>>
>>711266129
>after that, I began feeling a lot of stress
>felt like I was falling
>then, the realization that there was.....glass? something sharp? right where I was falling
>but right before I could get scared of being cut, I SAW arms reaching down for me
>like, multiple sets of arms
>pure energy
>it was like a mother reaching for her child who was in danger

Honestly, it felt like no matter what, I would still be accepted into "Heaven".
>no, I'm not religious
>didn't grow up with religion
>thanks, mom and dad

But right after I saw arms reaching for me, I felt myself come back into this reality.
.....because where ever I was after I vaporized it, I kinda felt like I was dead.
But it wasn't frightening at all.

So yeah. It was incredible.
11/10.....will do again.
>>
File: Fuckin-Amateurs.jpg (52 KB, 487x559) Image search: [Google]
Fuckin-Amateurs.jpg
52 KB, 487x559
>>711264765
Butthurt? Yeah I guess you could say I'm a bit butthurt over people spreading absolute bullshit as fact. I simply ask you to prove what you said anon. You provided a link which was almost unrelated to the statement you were trying to prove. Now you're changing the subject. Interesting... If you can prove that there's DMT in human (as you originally said) I will suck your dick for a dollar (discount price). Otherwise take your superstition and cult fan-fiction AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD! just joking, but you are a bit retarded/misguided
>>
>>711265809
I may need to revamp my knowledge of protection for ordering it then. It just seems safer to me to get a pure product I know is safe, but I do take your opinion to good consideration anon if you believe that is the best way.
>>
I took LSD like 6 times if I'm not wrong in 13 months.
Done 25i (nbome) like 6-7 times. Three of those times I puked. I have 3 tabs more right now but I'm sure they will make me puke so I don't want to do them, also the taste is horrible, but man the visuals are so fucking amazing I'm sure I will do them again. Just have to pass that hour of suffer and horror, after that the trip is great.
I've done all those psychs alone, except for first LSD time (also first pyschadelic experience). I would love to talk to somebody when I'm tripping, but I'm alone always so I watch videos on YouTube or play videogames. I play Overwatch almost everytime because I get inside the game and it's fucking amazing. It's like VR but with Overwatch and acid. Love it more than anything else.
Will do DMT as soon as I can.

22yo
>>
>>711247791
Every time I smoked DMT I got an unexplainable feel that it reminds me of something - of some place or condition which I long forgotten, but shouldn't have. I never could clearly explain myself what was this about after the trip though. I'd say it's not very pleasant
>>
I have had some of the most incredible, life changing, emotional experiences of my life on dmt breakthroughs. That said, I would never recommend it to someone as a starting point for psychedelics, or if someone had been diagnosed or even suspected they had mental health issues. DMT will completely shatter your normal conscious experience for several moments, and your brain activity will light up like a Christmas tree for a few moments causing you to make associations you likely never would have otherwise made.

Whether or not you are a spiritual person, listen to Terrence McKenna for a while. Understand that while he may sound a bit outlandish to someone that has never had a psychedelic experience, many rational individuals start having similar thoughts after intense psychedelic experiences. These drugs played a big part in changing society as a whole halfway through last century. Some cultures base their entire religions around these experiences, and have for centuries.

Don't take the drugs lightly...respect them and try to use them as a tool to understand more about yourself.
>>
>>711247791
Children please, experience it for yourselves, take the jim jam, leave this plane, experience everything and nothing, go beyond without going anywhere, open your third eye.
>>
I took 2.5 grams of dried shrooms yesterday. There was totally a bunch of visual stuff going on, but I was mostly just amazed by how weightless and loose and un anxious I felt (after going through a phases where I was randomly horny and then heavy and then depressed >.>). I hadn't felt really the same way any other time I had done shrooms. I wish I could just feel like that all the time. I also regret not hooking up with someone while I was on it.
>>
>>711264312
I take pride in typing while fucked. I also have a sitter. I actually think this was a bit overdosed.
>>
>>711267153
>respect them and try to use them as a tool to understand more about yourself.

I hate this about druggies
I want to get high cus its fucking awesome and fun
that doesnt mean I take them lightly or see them as a way to past time

I will use them carefully and try to give them an use but they are not people and they dont have personalities

they are all molecules that make our brain feel funny for a while
>>
>>711265736
Hey I'm the anon you're looking for. Well it's pretty obvious that god and spirits don't exist because... well there's never been any evidence to suggest they exist. It's incredibly likely that aliens exist. What I meant by my original sentence is that people who smoke DMT tend to believe that god, spirits and aliens (some people believe they are all the same thing) do absolutely exist and have talked directly to them through a hallucinogenic drug. Which is fucking retarded.
>>
>>711265067
>>711265067

Cont.

> whatthefuckdude.jpg
> mind starts trying to control body but isn't cooperating
> buddy tells me to sit down and relax a bit
> I start pulling my nose up and it gets more intense every time I do so
> start climbing a bench to sit down and relax
> fullhitketaminemaxlvl.jpg
> hallucinations on max
> suddenly the situation starts repeating, the same 5 minutes repeat
> every time they repeat i find myself in another situation
> club, hallway, subwaysation, telephonebooth, boat on the ocean, driveway of an industry park
> can't recognize faces of anyone but my friends as faces
>"are you okay anon?"
>OVERREACT
>"Yeah, sure, yeah, why should be something wrong? I am just listening to the sounds, are you ok? "
> who the fuck is talking am I asking myself
> where are my hands, these aren't my hands
> how do I human? Am I stuck in this guy? Where comes the noise from
> point of repeat
> same again, this time it's just in my head and I feel something in my lap
> "what's that strange feeling this guy is experiencing next to me?" I ask myself
>he turns
> out of body experience, it's me who I see sitting
> giggle, then think about that he is in the same situation as me
> friend asking again, same procedure
> how to walk and talk, serious
35 mins go by and I just trip away until

>"want to go out a bit anon?"
>feel like got into reality again and tell him I was not feeling good
> disorientation on maximum, want to go home
> felt like I was dying
> drank apple juice and ate a pizza, felt like superman again but forced myself to sleep
> afterwards nothing more than a bad experience.

ama.
>>
>>711266178
Wicked stuff. Pretty interesting. Consciousness has so many sides to it. Those strong things are the essence of who we are
>>
>>711251230
I think you're seriously over exaggerating DMT. I'm 23 and I've tried it several times, probably over twenty times, and although it can be quite scary, it's not unbearably so, and there isn't any long term damage possible from dmt use. You shouldn't be calling people "new" and talking as if you know what you're talking about if you've never even tried the stuff yourself.
>>
Is shrooms a good first psych?
>>
>>711265499
Hold up let's just acknowledge that I dealt it to my friend. On the condition that's he do it at his therapy session
>>
>>711268606
You should probably start with weed
>>
>>711267816
Yep, if ur one of those guys it's probably not for you, I agree
>>
>>711268478
Lol you're either retarded (prob from dmt) or you can't read.... I suppose you could be lazy too. Read the fucking thread before you comment, ya bish
>>
>>711268750
Smoked really heavy for a year haven't smoked bud in about a year but shrooms are available to me and I want to experience a trip
>>
>>711267980
Nobody cares you cunt
>>
>>711268606
Why not?
>>
>>711269431
Sold pot and got caught
>>
>>711269699
wtf are you talking about
>>
>>711269108
Go for it. I find shrooms are pretty safe (unlike lsd which always ends up being at least kinda unplessent for me) (also fucking seriously never do salvia). Especially if you only take like a gram (dried) your first time.
>>
>>711268606
The best for first time psychedelic
Pros
You can dose it how ever you like, one or two mild party drug like slightly drunk, a couple more and it is like weed or even ecstasy, a handful and you start tripping and maybe seeing the colours, depending on the sort of shroom. From there you can reach a full LSD tripp if you take more... Just remember it needs some time to work maybe half an hour...
If you start to have a bad trip you can vomit and feel better quicker.
The trip is not as long as LSD 3 to 5 hours if not OD.
they are cheap and easy to find...
... Some people would say they are better because they are natural (bullshit if you all me, doesn't matter if the chemical is natural or not It's still a toxin)
>>
>>711270170
Plan is to buy 2g (dried) and take 1.5g and wait till it gets calmer then do the other .5g btw they're the golden cap ones
>>
>>711262576
>doctor strange
That movie is trippy enough as it is (I hope you're seeing it in IMAX 3D). A LOT of references to psychedelic culture, especially Stan Lee's cameo..
>>
>>711270170
Sounds good. Have fun!
Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 23

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.