Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

You fucking idiots still don't get it You shills are rioting,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 43
File: FB_IMG_1478790515350.jpg (20 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1478790515350.jpg
20 KB, 600x400
You fucking idiots still don't get it

You shills are rioting, attacking others, calling people racist, sexist, homophobic ETC

All because Trump won and you can't see that your behavior is the reason why he got elected.

People are tired of the overly-sensitive infants throwing temper tantrums and getting their way.

People are tired of BLM being praised when it's just a racist hate-movement.

Your bullshit got old real fast and people are finally realising how bad it got. They realized they wouldn't want someone to bow down and cater to you anymore

Don't blame the people who voted 3rd party. don't blame the Trump voters. Blame yourself for being so insufferable that people saw this as the only option to stop what you started. People arent racist or sexist or whatever other buzzword you want on throw around just because they got sick of the pussification of America.
>>
>>711245711
Absolutely
>>
File: Capture+_2016-11-10-13-41-30.png (1 MB, 1438x1491) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-11-10-13-41-30.png
1 MB, 1438x1491
Thanks op now i can copy paste
>>
File: millenial.png (683 KB, 561x653) Image search: [Google]
millenial.png
683 KB, 561x653
>>711245711
Amen brother
>>
>>711245711
>Implying Trump supporters wouldn't of done the same thing
>>
File: 1478636163094.jpg (38 KB, 480x475) Image search: [Google]
1478636163094.jpg
38 KB, 480x475
>>711245711
>>
>>711246138
I don't remember Romney or McCain supporters rioting. Liberals are self entitled and retarded.
>>
I understand why people think like this, but its not coming from a good place. At the very worst, all this SJW/PC is just an over-extention of actually good principles, and just needs to be dialed back. I think that alot of the people that are against the SJW type arent even actively racist or sexist, but just feel attacked for something they don't feel is their own personal fault, and they are partly right. BUT in hammering against the SJW types, though a person might just think they are trying to correct those peoples over correction, they are in fact alligning themselves with actual racists and the like.

Again, SJW types really are fighting the good fight, but sometimes do more harm then good, and Trump supporters are just trying to find a middle ground, but align themselves the wrong way.

If this gets no replies, it's probably because I'm right. Thats how 4chan typically works.
>>
>>711245711
I don't think you get it either. The whole point of this election was to divide the country, and the final piece of that plan was having Trump win. We're all being played.
>>
>>711245711
Totally agree.
>>
>>711246955
>SJW types really are fighting the good fight
I disagree completely. I feel like they want whatever their schtick is to be viewed as better than everyone else. A trans person saying that trans people are great and attacking anyone who says anything negative about them is no different than a racist.
>>
>>711245711
HOLY FUCK YES.

This thread is literally EVERYTHING I feel.

I used to identify as a liberal, progressive, feminist. Now, all those things are bs.
>>
Anyone else tired of the word "Bigot"? They seem to love using that shit
>>
>>711245711

Trump didn't get elected because of the SJW bullshit it's because the rust belt is sick of its manufacturing jobs going overseas, but electing trump isn't going to do much of anything.

At least we're telling china and mexico to be on alert, which will have good and bad effects.
>>
"Blame yourself for being so insufferable"

See how the trump cuck broadly stereotypes and paints a large group with the same brush to simplify his scenario into a winning argument. Classic.

Christ i'm considered left and I have good mates who are right wing. when are you bloody children going to grow up and just realise you can have a civil discussion without having a shouting match like some child or trying to provoke each other.

Jesus christ OP you literally have no idea that what you're doing right now is the problem.
>>
>>711247674
This is what I mean by an example of what needs to be dialed back. This is the kind of thing that alienates people. On a basic level though, what they want, and are trying to do, is have people treat trans people with some dignity, and not have to prove themselves in spite of their gender. I think that is at least fair.

alot of this violent or agressive behavior from SJW is pretty much the same thing as backing a dog into a corner.
>>
Also how fucking gullible are you cunts to actually think that he's going to change something. politicians lie through their teeth to get what they want.

You praise him as a hero. but he really couldn't give a flying fuck about you.
>>
File: Cw2WPtcUcAEQFvd.jpg (163 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Cw2WPtcUcAEQFvd.jpg
163 KB, 1200x1200
Viva La Raza
>>
GR8 B8 M8
>>
>they got sick of the pussification of America.
Each generation has and will be more "pussified" than the last because we grow and learn from our mistakes. Empathy is necessary for a happy people.

Have you learned nothing from history?
>>
I honestly don't get what they are so mad about. It's not like Trump is actually in control of anything.

He's just the puppet that gets to be in the play this time around.
>>
>>711245711
Fuck off trump fag before I riot.
>>
>>711248719
Broad stereotyping? Like the rioting liberals and the endless Facebook posts about how everyone who voted for Trump was racisthe, sexist, and xenophobic? Please kill yourself.
>>
>>711246955
>If this gets no replies, it's probably because I'm right. Thats how 4chan typically works.
That's a clever way to get replies. Anyway, what is your point? That we should all be idiot SJWs so that we aren't in the same group as bigoted, discriminatory people? That's ridiculous, because SJWs ARE bigoted, discriminatory people.
>>
>>711245711
I'm so bored of this meme now. It was funny to troll all the Clintcucks for a couple of days, but this douchebag is just like all the other politicians, he ain't gonna do shit. Stale meme is stale now.
>>
>>711248509
I guess those people are just calling it as they see it. Freedom of speech, unless Trump finds a way to fuck up that right.
>>
>>711245711

Trump only got elected because people are too lazy to work out complete answers for complex questions.

Instead they just decided they wanted a simple answer to complex questions. They want a white face to put a cap in things they don't want to see.

There are no simple solutions only tough choices.Trumps elective base can't handle that idea.
>>
>>711247674
I'm guessing thats what he means by it needs to be dialed back. Being tolerant of fags but not celebrating them would be considered the good fight compared to bashing them.
>>
>>711249191
I don't think either of those words are really representative of either side, though those kinds of people do exist on both sides. Bigoted means intolerant of people holding other opinions, which clearly both sides are. discriminitory too, but I guess the big difference here is priviledge, and I don't like using that word cuz it's very 'buzzy'. And though it often gets blown out of proportion, the basic idea of that is certain groups of people, by virtue of being in that group, will have fewer obstacles to overcome then someone in another group. This is not to be confused with 'white people have no problems' or things like that. It's the basic principle that you have to keep in mind.

Often people argue that minorities have priviledge because they receive benifit from the government (native americans). But of course, those systems were only put in place to mend the gap between the groups.

The SJW types, minorities and LGBT on the left get misconstrued in the same way that people who support trump often do. The problem is that the former groups have significantly less real power.
>>
>>711245711
Anyone else notice that in all the states Clinton was projected to win, but Trump did win, the voting machines have no paper trail
>>
>>711246955
>SJW types really are fighting the good fight
This may have been true a few years ago but this certainly isn't the case the now. People are finding new and insignificant things to become upset over. The young generation indoctrinated by the "everyone is a winner" culture can't understand the simple fact that not everyone agrees with their world view and have to rationalize it as those people being evil. They try to silence dissenting thought as wrongthink by labeling it hate speech. We need to protect our freedom of expression first, and our feelings second.
>>
>>711246300
Lot of anger in failed artist or a graphic designer if you will.
>>
>>711245841
/thread
>>
>>711248986
what a gigantic load of shit
the happiness you talk about is the happiness of a small portion of the population in exchange for the misery of the rest
>>
>>711245711
>People are tired of the overly-sensitive infants throwing temper tantrums and getting their way.
Yeah, man. Congress shutting down was fucking retarded. Let's hope this one isn't as re-
>Republican majority
Well, maybe in 2 years, we'll have a chance.
>>
>>711246955
>At the very worst, all this SJW/PC is just an over-extention of actually good principles, and just needs to be dialed back.
At the very worst, SJWs are a new kind of fascist. They don't want to make the inequities go away, they just want to benefit from them. They're not interested in equality, they just want revenge.

What sane person could possibly think saying shit like "die cis scum" and getting college professors fired for correcting them (for teaching!) was going to make the world a better place?
>>
>>711250464
So tell me, what is it in the picture what failed.. please explain..
>>
>>711245711
people didnt vote for him b/c of cry bullies/BLM/faggot trannies you dumb shit
They voted for his ability to distance himself from the typical politician.
No republican said "I'm voting for trump b/c I'm tired of overly sensitive fags". Trump and no other president will ever get rid of the sissies
>>
>>711245711
100% this! OP gets it!
>>
>>711251713
OP nvm now that I see this --> >>711245955
is jus gay ass bait
gg to wasting my time
>>
>>711246320
Romney and McCain did not rouse the same support as Trump has
Rep. are self entilted and retarded just the same
>>
>>711250402
I wanna make 2 points the first about the insignificant comment, and the other about freedom of expression.

Maybe you've heard the term micro-agression, yeah another buzzword that makes people grind their teeth. It's hard to take people seriously when they scream about micro-agressions. A micro-agression is just that; micro. It's not really a huge deal. The purpose of understanding them though, is that they exist, and when you experience them frequently throughout your life, you internalize them. Maybe your don't call people niggers and rape women, so you feel that you aren't racist or sexist.but there are still small things that a person can do to remind someone that you feel like they are different or less then them. This can even be true in a parent-child relationship. Maybe your father didn't hit you, but if he made you feel like you weren't able to get good grades, or that you weren't ever going to be good at sports, even if he never explicitely said it, you might start to believe it about yourself, or grow angry, or depressed, ect. This exists within race relations, too. not every micro-agression is a big deal, but they exist, are felt and over time do have a large impact. Even people on the left do it, and everyone just kind of needs to take a look at themselves. sorry if that is badly explained.

The second of the freedom of expression. I think we can make a fair paralell in saying freedom of action. It would not be right to say, 'I have the right to free action. this means I am free to hurt people.' Freedom of action is only good if it is not imposing on another persons right not to be hit. the same goes for speech. You are free to talk, free to argue and free to disagree. but name calling does nothing for anybody. and I don't mean words like bigot, rapist, ect. Maybe those words will hurt someones feelings, but they are fair words to describe a persons actions. words like nigger, faggot, ect, have no other purpose except to hurt a person.
>>
>>711246138
we would be at work.
>>
>>711246955
sure kid. go fuck yourself.
>>
>>711247674
fighting the good fight by lying? slandering?
is this the "good fight" to your generation?
>>
>>711252766
did you read the original post?
>>
>>711248719
mates
brit
GTFO
>>
>>711248745
not dialed back, killed off is more like it.
>>
>>711248881
lame and old. enjoy your visit.
>>
>>711248986
apparently you haven't.
>>
>>711246955
At this point, it's becoming that the SWJs are alienating themselves from everyone else. Does that make the vast majority of people racist? The number of SWJs are shrinking constantly and the number of people not willing to put up with their shit is only growing.
>>
>>711249276
sure kid. its your opinion. and the opinion of the fucking shit generation you belong to
>>
>>711246320
How can it be compared, Obama, Romney, McCain, Bush and Bill were nowhere near as fucked up as Hillary and Trump.
>>
>>711250321
you have more tears for me???
>>
>>711250652
sorry your life sucks kid
>>
>>711247224
By who? Builderburgers? Illuminati? And for what purpose please expand Mr. Tin foil hat man
>>
All I want is for conservative Christians to keep their religion out of lawmaking.
And honestly it's for their benefit too.
Once you establish that laws can be made based on the religious beliefs of a small majority, you need to be aware that you may not always be the majority.
I couldn't give a shit between islam or christianity, but I don't want either telling me how to live.
>>
>>711252854
are you questioning me kid?
>>
>>711252928
>>711253033
I'm a little confused, what do you think is an appropriate way to treat all people then?
>>
>>711246138
>wouldn't of

Fucking end you'reself
>>
File: ahmed.jpg (52 KB, 643x738) Image search: [Google]
ahmed.jpg
52 KB, 643x738
>>711245711
Well Said.
Fucking liberal tears for DAYS on every social media account I have and i am LOVING it.
>>
>>711253283
>this

Everyone is entitled to what ever crazy deity they want to worship. It doesn't affect me.
>>
>>711253360
Well, ya, it was a question.
Also the 'kid' thing isn't helping discussion at all.
>>
I'll be happy if the whole sjw movement dies, I'm fucking sick of them shitting everything up
>>
File: 20161024_042244.jpg (851 KB, 1024x1600) Image search: [Google]
20161024_042244.jpg
851 KB, 1024x1600
I will never welcome him as he does not welcome me or my entire family in America. My wife is an anchor baby and has never even been to Mexico. If he holds true to his promises then a lot of Unions will be disbanded and like a fifth of America is going back to Countries they've never been to.
>>
>>711253374
you are more than a little confused kid.
>>
>>711253374
Not calling regular people racists and bigots would be a start. Despite what SWJs like to say, white some random white person has no responsibility for what white people did a hundred or more years ago.
>>
>>711253470
well that's what you are.
>>
File: whitelash.jpg (34 KB, 460x253) Image search: [Google]
whitelash.jpg
34 KB, 460x253
>>711245711
>>
>>711245711

ITT/TLDR: White's fearing other races/minorities being as powerful as they are.
>>
>>711253602
They voted for an openly racist and sexist person to be their representative. So, yea...
>>
>>711253571
i agree
>>
>>711249328
100% this. The masses have no idea what to do with nuanced problems. We are headed for a theocracy and all it stupidity it brings with it.
>>
>>711245711

well guess what

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-MxvGvLzfk
>>
>>711253751
First of all, you're retarded if you bought into the media shitstorm's lies.

Second, their alternative was someone who wanted to start a fucking war with Russia. Would you rather live to fight for the rights you already have another day, or get drafted for the Hilitary?
>>
>>711250652

if your satisfaction and happiness comes from vilifying people different than yourself then you have some violent issues
>>
>>711253602
whether a random white person is has any responsibility for what happened 100 years ago is debatable, but it is clear that they have, at least slightly, benefited from it. That needs to be recognized. again, I don't like using the word priviledge because its a buzz word, but it's there.

Also it's SJW not SWJ, thats been bugging me for no actual good reason. this isn't an attack on you
>>
>>711253705
>Obama was elected TWICE by a 'racist country'
>>
>>711253860
Gigantic click bait thumbnail. Use facebook if you want to pick up viewers.
>>
>>711254060
K fine, white people have benefited slightly from past racism, at least the elite 1%.

Are you going to stop blaming the working class white people for "systemic racism" yet?
>>
>>711254056
true
>>
The reason they're rioting is misplaced anger.

They're mad because THEY got Trump elected and they know it.
They might be cognitively dissonant and they might be insane, but they're not as retarded as they appear, they can't be considering the havoc they've been able to wreak.
They're fully aware that their censorship politics got Trump the vote.
>>
>>711245711
Pretty much nailed it imo
>>
>>711253732
sure kid
>>
>>711254065

because, despite what the white nationalists and hardcore right wingers on this and other social sites will have you believe, trump was mostly elected by rural working class people of all stripes. I'm sure there were a strong contingent of closet rasists that went along with him too, and the people who are anti-POC are stoked as well, but they dont make up a big part of the electorate anymore.

so conservatives need to calm the fuck down and stop harrasing POC and liberals need to calm the fuck down on the rhetoric bashing trump.

its not helping anyone, or any problem we face
>>
>>711253751
sure kid. do you really think your opinion is valid?
>>
>>711253033

It's because all SJWs ARE the racists and people are realizing that..
>>
>>711253817
sure kid. more tears please.
>>
>>711254240
I don't think the working class are to blame for it, though they have inherited and internalized at least some of the racism. and by benifit, I don't just mean monetarily, but socially. for example, when you see some indian or mexican person, and you are suprised to know they speak great english, not an accent even, thats not hostile racism, but you might have been suprised because you didn't expect so much from them. Again, I know the left yell and scream alot, but all they actually want is for people to recognize this. It's super super hard for any person to admit they might be wrong about something, especially something like that.

also I don't mean literally you, just figuratively
>>
File: tear_down_that_wall.jpg (471 KB, 960x600) Image search: [Google]
tear_down_that_wall.jpg
471 KB, 960x600
>>711254035
Drafted? Nuclear Winter is where Soros puppet was heading.

All those jobless fucks out protesting should have thought of that when Obongo didn't do shit to give them decent jobs over the last 8 years.
>>
>>711253196

Then blame the Oligarchy, not the common man..
>>
>>711254056
its what the SJW crowd does.
>>
How do I upvote this post?
>>
>>711254851
I'm sorry, but are you one of those people who think they are better because they take no stance at all? all you've done in this thread is doubt, mock and belittle people. Add something to the conversation.
>>
>>711254848
Sure maybe a few percent of that movement was actually racist. But the majority really wasn't, sorry.
>>
>>711254060
you are only responsible for your actions, no one else's.
would you like to be punished for what your ancestors did? regardless?
>>
>>711254848
you branding of people is not helping. racist
>>
>>711253557
you're just like gypsies..going to other countries and being all like: "Well my baby was born here, he must be a citizen of this country..give me free stuff"
>>
>>711255145
one failure after another kid. you really are a human turd.
>>
>>711254867
I would like to point out there is a difference between prejudice and racist.
obviously prejudice is to judge someone before you know them (pre-judge) and both the right and left are guilty of that.

But, racism is systematic, and can't actually hurt the people at the top. 'racism against white people' is just prejudice, not racism.
>>
File: israeli-wall14.jpg (69 KB, 350x525) Image search: [Google]
israeli-wall14.jpg
69 KB, 350x525
>>711254975
>they have inherited and internalized at least some of the racism

You say this as though racism is a bad thing. I don't play with rattlesnakes or black widow spiders because they could potentially kill me. Sometimes rational common sense needs to prevail over "feelings".

In fact, ask yourself where this agenda of diversity and multiculturalism comes from? Who keeps pushing this agenda? Has anyone anywhere ever seen a single scientific study pointing out of the benefits to white people?

Jewllywood keeps on pumping out movie after movie about "diversity", even to fucking kids (zootopia), that's when they aren't making movies about how WWII was all about the Jews.

I wonder how a country that has a zero-immigration policy towards all non-Jews feels about diversity?
>>
>>711254975
See, you blame being surprised that they speak great English without an accent on internalized racism and not on the fact that it's fucking unusual to see that happen.

Also, maybe YOU don't blame the working class, but most SJWs sure do.
>>
>>711255005

I agree, hard core SJW's and racists pretty much do the same thing.

But just because someone is lgbtq, or a person of color, doesn't mean they're a flaming SJW.

As long as your actions and political view dont hurt people then fine, its no big deal. The problem with hard core right is that their policies can actually hurt anyone who is not white and male.
>>
>>711255412
You are still doing it...
>>
>>711245711
Amen brother! Preach it from the rooftops!
>>
>>711254980
I mean, keep in mind that they're just going to start off with putting actual troops into the proxy war they got going on in the middle east before firing nukes off at each other, right?
>>
>>
File: 1475888682485.jpg (77 KB, 490x489) Image search: [Google]
1475888682485.jpg
77 KB, 490x489
>>711255364
Nobody on my wifes side or my side of the family has ever been on wellfare or received food stamps. We've always worked for what we have. Can you say the same? That's my cat eating real chicken and beef. He's a cool kitty.
>>
>>711255150

thats exactly what i said, there is no evidence to show that the majority of the trump movement was racist. i'm saying the majority of the trump movement was working class related, and racists are trying to hijack it away from them.

>>711255304
people identify with labels. using labels doesn't make you racist, using labels to do damage is
>>
>>711255185
I think the word responsibilty is getting a little murky, but I understand what you mean.
No, it is not a persons fault what their ancestors did. BUT, if you benifit from it, it IS your responsibility to try and repair the damage.
>>
>>711254851
He said it. He said it on TV like a lot of times. He bragged about it and people cheered.
>>
>>711249109
But you would have to be in order to vote for him is what you don't seem to get, at the very least you should be able to admit he's sexist. When has the KKK ever been on the right side of anything is also something I wonder.
>>
>>711255475

white people are the most powerful group in the world, we dont need to be catered too

class is a different story though, and many working class people in america are white.
>>
>>
>>711255851

different poster here

repairing that damage doesn't mean cutting down the privilege of a white person. it means elevating the privilege of all groups up to the level of a white person
>>
>>711256140
>white people are the most powerful group in the world, we dont need to be catered too

This is why they voted the way they voted, Trump.
>>
>>711255520
your wrong there. SJW are not attacked for their actions.
racism is racism, hate is hate. it doesn't suddenly make it ok if the victim is straight, male and white.
>>
>>711255569
what ever kid. life will give you what you need.
I don't have to be there to see it.
>>
>>711255498
Your first point is fair, ya. there are still some hairsplitting differences, but I'm not gunn argue that point anymore.

But I mean, I don't necessarily call myself an 'SJW' but I do side with them. I'mjust able to keep a cooler head about it because I am a white middle class dude and none of this actually effects me personally negatively, so I kind of think it's my responsibility to take real time and articulate the points they are trying to make more clearly. like, I am a total faggy feminist burdened with white guilt, if thats what you mean.
>>
>>711256307
so much this
>>
>>711255816
the only racism was in the mind of the SJW and liberals.
if anyone is harmed by protesting remember being there was your choice.
>>
>>711245711
This
>>
>>711255851
sorry you are wrong
>>
>>711256713
>somebody on the internet
>>
>>711245711
Don't tell the intolerant assholes, I like how stupid they are.
>>
>>711255941
you need more life experience. the trouble is its being taught too late.
>>
>>711245711
Fucking bingo
>>
>>711256307
debatable, but I do agree. Now, what are you doing to elevate those groups?

That question is mostly rhetorical and not meant as an attack. I understand that you probably feel attacked by SJW's but you really gotta look at yourself and ask what are you doing to help? anything? maybe that's why they are pissed.

I'm not doing much myself except arguing on the internet about it so don't take that as me putting you down. I just want you to understand.
>>
>>711256307
> it means elevating the privilege of all groups up to the level of a white person

Go fuck yourself!

You can't lift people up, they have to do it for themselves. White people didn't go to Japan and lift them up and teach them how to be prosperous and independent, they did that shit on their own. If I was a nigger, I would be incredibly offended by your comment that the only path to success is when the white man gives it to me.

As a white person, I am not going to accept responsibility for these niggers actions, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xaV-u7-pTA

That's on them to fix. I don't care if 3% of white Americans owned niggers 200 years ago, maybe those niggers shouldn't have let themselves become slaves in the first fucking place. The only reason the reasonable niggers are that way is from interbreeding with whites. The majority of them are hardly more than monkeys that should be put back in the jungle. They don't belong among us no matter how much the Jews attempt to convince us to commit bestiality with them.
>>
>>711248745

backing a dog into a corner? we let a black president run rampant for 8 years and shit literally ended with isis getting fucking shipped over here? couldn't make that shit up it's so ridiculous. nobody cares about the cheese doodle between your legs, we don't want isis blowing up our marathons and shit retard. keking so hard at the sjw faggotry today
>>
>>711256307
that's not their agenda. try being married. women blame their husbands for what their fathers did to their mothers thirty years ago.
>>
>>711256713
>>711256779
ya I dunno man that's kind of weak. back it up a little please.
>>
>>711255463

Educated people sitting in reality disagree:

rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
noun: racism

the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
"a program to combat racism"
synonyms: racial discrimination, racialism, racial prejudice, xenophobia, chauvinism, bigotry, casteism

Note that even your definition of prejudice is a synonym for racism..
>>
>>711256385
they are though, they're put in the crosshairs (figuratively or physically) by people all the time

http://www.npr.org/2016/06/16/482322488/orlando-shooting-what-happened-update

if you're still arguing from the position that anyone who is a POC or identifys as lgbtq is a SJW (so many acronyms....) then the Orlando night club shooting is a prime example of peole of these groups being killed because of hate, or confusion over their sexual identity.

this website can be used as an example too. there are so many theads currently that are strait up hateful of anyone who is not white and male. there are many examples out there.

also i'll make it clear that i am not advocating hate twords anyone, that includes white males.
>>
>>711255851
>>repair the damage

How? By sending Afro-Ams back to Africa?
>>
>>711253409
>you'reself

Fucking dye
>>
>>711246955
Good taste sir despiste the fact that I hate that movie cuz its an insult to the author
>>
>>711256981
ya I don't think anyone wants that...
most left and SJW types aren't even that scared of like insane policy changes or like an actual literal wall. But trump is hugely symbolic, and that, even 2 days after the election, has let some real creeps come out of the woodwork.
>>
>>711251426
It says dump trump while he smart af
>>
>>711245711

There's a bit of hyperbole here, but even as a Democrat I agree with most of this.

There IS racism in this country.....but voting trump wasn't just racists.

It was because everyone went and started playing the race card for every little fucking thing.

Going so far to not be "offensive" that every white person who so much as wore a costume of something related to an ethnic group got nothing but called "Hitler" and shamed. It's just a costume, not an attack on an entire culture and how they do things.

BLM going with anyone who was black...not just those who were actually attacked by racism. Many of the members on the street would back up anyone whp actually did do something wrong.

Forcing people to feel bad because you choose to be fat. For you choosing to look like a girl or boy physically and then getting mad at people assuming that's your "gender"

Anyone who was shamed for just beung a dude and having an opinion that could even be 30% different than the woman talking was also called a bigot.

God this list could go on and on, but we all logged into Tumblr. We have seen it. And that...that's truly why I think Trump won. People were sick of the constant pussys and triggering that had become the new normal.

It's not progressive to make people stay in their "culture box". It's not progressive to shut out any opposing ideas with talk of being Hitler (unless they call for being illegal to be a human.) It's not progressive to tell people they HAVE to have sexual feelings for everyone from everywhere, regardless of how much they would like that person as a non-sexual partner.

TL;DR; it is not progressive to tell people they can't do anything or say anything without shame.
>>
>>711256779
you must enjoy being ignorant.
>>
>>711257618
As said by ((((>somebody on the internet))))
>>
>>711257090
why? so you get an easy win? that's not life.
>>
>>711245711
100% Agreed OP. It's time for Trump to grab America by the pussy and turn it back into a man.
>>
>>711257587
Hear hear!
>>
>>711257145
intellectual parasite.
fixed it for you.
>>
>>711257248

Too late, unless you want to cut me in half
>>
>>711257248
Well, that wouldn't repair damage, would it? If they want to go back they could go anytime of course. that can't be undone, really. a more likely and actually helpful thing in the same vein, especially for native americans would be for white people to go back to europe.
>>
>>711256985
thats a very broad statement. saying an entire group of people will act a certain way because one member of that group does is thin evidence at best
>>711256977
i can partially agree. the issue is that currently, the gatekeepers to that privilege are (as a majority, but not all) white men in this country as they are the policy makers. and there are many societal problems going back decades that were initially set in place through policy. thats where the repair comes in

>>711256895
the least i can do is treat everyone with respect and kindness. i can also petition and communicate with my elected representatives to move forward legislation and ideology that in inclusive of everyone. arguing on the internet aint bad either, as i can communicate and discuss these kinds of issues with many different kinds of people from all over. small things sure, but if many people do it it can add up
>>
File: TTRAVEL.jpg (1004 KB, 867x6091) Image search: [Google]
TTRAVEL.jpg
1004 KB, 867x6091
https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/1940096/wacky-theory-claims-donald-trump-is-a-time-traveller-who-came-back-from-the-future-to-save-the-world-from-nuclear-war/
Enjoy this day, because the God Emperor walks among us, protecting us, and everyone is feeling it, all around the world. He protected us, He WILL protect us, and Pence, His most beloved agent, will continue His legacy when the God Emperor ascends. Ave Imperator
>>
>>711257820

I don't.

But the question remains. How?
>>
>>711245711
FUCK YOU TRUMP RACIST RAPIST GAY HATING ASSHOLE I HOPE YOUR CRAP TOWER GETS SET ON FIRE FUCKER
>>
>>711257184
you need to diversify your sources.
I was once told believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.
are you sure what you are reading? people don't always hear what you say.
what do you think I am? I've been called everything on this site yet no one has ever been right.
>>
>>711258049

also whoever is posting the occasional porn image keep it up, its keeping my head level haha
>>
>>711245711
>Implying a bunch of whiner pussies will achieve something significant
>muh women can be anything (except president for what it seems)
>not saging

sage
>>
>>711257587

Yay

Also, a lot of people weren't happy about that rigged Dem primary.
>>
>>711257724
I just mean you said it was wrong but didn't back it up. if I'm getting an easy win that way, so are you.

okay, responsibility is what we are arguing about.

If your friend gave you a bike, but later you found out he stole it from someone to give to you, it's not your fault of course, but is it not your responsibility to give it back? I think that analogy is fairly paralell, but let me know what you think.
>>
>>711258262

i mean i could submit a broad selection of sources from many different viewpoints but the thread would be gone by the time i was finished reviewing them all.

Also i think hitting NPR on one side, and 4chan on the other is a reasonable balance for 2 sightings.
>>
>>711248026
I was the same way. I voted for Obama the first time. I was 18, I was young and I voted for what was relevant to me at the time. Then I got a little older and realized I was thinking differently. I didn't vote for Obama the second time. I considered my self independent at the time. Now I consider my self to be independent but leaning to the right. I got tired of the bullshit OP listed above. Trump sounds like he doesn't go for this BS. This got my vote. Plus I do agree with his strategy for increasing jobs and the economy. He has lots of first hand experience with how the economy works.
>>
>>711248802
Why is your vagina so wadded up about him getting elected if he can't do anything?
>>
>>711258049
on your last one, I wanna thank you, that's pretty much all the left, or SJW's do really want. Again, this is what I meant when I said they often overstep or seem harsh, but THIS is the end that they are fighting for. Often when people fight against them, they will have the same principles, as you have demonstrated, but by focusing on correcting the SJW behavior, people allign themselves more with actual racists, ect. again, what you have said is the actual end game of the SJWs.
>>
>>711248509
Yeah it's what liberals yell at you to (attempt to) shut you up when you talk about political things they don't like to hear. which is bigotry in its self. I'm very tired of that word.
>>
File: bella.png (462 KB, 450x626) Image search: [Google]
bella.png
462 KB, 450x626
>>711255475
Jewllywood does start the brainwashing young.
>>
>>711258049
you've never been married I see.
spend 25 years with someone and get back to me.
>>
File: triggerissima.jpg (43 KB, 600x468) Image search: [Google]
triggerissima.jpg
43 KB, 600x468
>>711245711
>All because Trump won and you can't see that your behavior is the reason why he got elected.
>>
>>711258365
you didn't answer my question.
who do you think I am?
>>
>>711254060
Go to your safe space, faggot.
>>
All you said is true OP

It still does nothing to the fact it was beyond retarded of you to vote for Trump.
>>
>>711258739

you're welcome! i consider myself pretty moderate, but with a left lean when it comes to our common humanity. thanks for noticing!

>>711258953
i was actually married for 3 years, and have many close friends who are married. maybe your marriage is like that, but my former marriage and the marriages of my friends were and are not.
>>
>>711259104
sorry I think I lost track of who I am arguing with. what was your question?
>>
>>711248719
You mean like shouting, throwing fits, and burning cities in protest to Trump's victory? Or like the College students who are so distraught over Hillary's epic loss? They are being excused from class and being coddled by the school systems because they are so butthurt. It's fucking pathetic. No Republicans acted this way when Obama Bin Laden was elected twice in a row.
>>
File: democrat-lives-matter.jpg (42 KB, 594x600) Image search: [Google]
democrat-lives-matter.jpg
42 KB, 594x600
>>711245711
>>temper tantrums

That is an understatements. These people will do anything for their righteous cause.
They are full blown fascists in denial of what they are. The most dangerous kind.
>>
File: blaxit.jpg (240 KB, 762x833) Image search: [Google]
blaxit.jpg
240 KB, 762x833
>>711257248
>back to Africa
there's a movement growing, #blaxit
>>
>>711245711
Well said OP. i really couldnt have phrased it better myself. come to pol. its a magical place right now.
>>
It takes one gigantic immature insecure fucking child to decide your vote on POTUS based on where some retarded SJW bullshit war fronts. once you become adult(as opposed to/not just in legal sense), you discover there are bigger issues than some thrilling two min campus meme video you rage wanked all over.
>>
>>711259357
never said my mirage was. so yours ended after three years. may I ask why?
>>
>>711248802
Your beloved Obama said him self in 2008 Hillary is all talk bit nothing will get done. Trump said this repetedly also. So if he won't do anything why are you so cunt hurt?
>>
>>711245711
I fucking hate trump but couldn't vote Clinton because of everything op said. the ass kissing has to stop.
>>
>>711259279
maybe the democrats shouldn't have been a bunch of corrupt motherfuckers and let Bernie run instead. but nope, they instead choose an even WORSE candidate than Trump and got what they deserved. but then again, I'm not American so what do I know
>>
>>711259635
fucking true. Hillary is hardly even a democrat,
>>
>>711259415
You mean we'll finally have safe streets and schools for our children? We won't have to spend billions keeping these monkeys in cages? Please, please, please tell me this is a real thing!
>>
>>711259362
we are not arguing. we are having a discussion.
communication hasn't changed only the way its done has.
unfortunately the greater the distance the more rude people become.
the question was, who do you think I am?
>>
>>711255770
The point is that her parents came here illegally and plopped out your girlfriend thinking she would be an anchor. Do you see the key word "illegal"? The means does not justify the ends. Faggot.
>>
>>711259607

maybe you didn't directly but reading between the lines showed that you felt threatened by an increase in privilege of your wife.

we had disagreements on where we wanted out lives to end up. she wanted to put down roots, i wanted to explore the world more. we split, and we're cool now.
>>
>>711259854
I meant discuss, I'm just typing too fast. But obviously I don't know who you are, I don't really understand the point of the question, but maybe I forgot the context of it, which I apologize for
>>
>>711259635
>what they deserved

sadly you speak of the most powerful man in the world now . regardless of where you live, you possibly don't have the luxury for " they" in this context.
just " us".

weak and incompetent president in USA can lead to huge decrease in american influence. which can lead to every nightmare you can come up with, regardless of which side of atlantic you on.

all because people were pissed of SJWs and felt like throwing some stones at " establishment".
>>
>>711249328
How about Trump got elected because he doesn't have 30 years worth of political connections and scandal to his name. He was simply the lesser of the two evils, that's all. The FBI director him self is in Hillary's back pocket, that alone should tell you how corruption she is and how loyal her cronies are.
>>
>>711257587
good post man
>>
File: withoutblack.jpg (63 KB, 532x242) Image search: [Google]
withoutblack.jpg
63 KB, 532x242
>>711259415
>>711259813
I seriously hope its true too.
>>
>>711259978
not the same person replying.
Of course, 'illegal' doesn't inherintly mean immoral. Morality and the law are obviously related, but not mutually exlusive
>>
[alt-255] [alt-255] [alt-30] [enter] [alt 30] [alt 255] [alt 30]
>>
File: asd.png (488 KB, 771x433) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
488 KB, 771x433
Hahaha Obama's expression.. brilliant
>>
>>711259629
This is why Trump won. He got Bernie's supports because they saw Hillary's bullshit and wanted none of it. Plus Bernie and Trump saw the same problems they just had different ways of solving them. Hillary was way out there with some of her priorities.
>>
>>711260239
illegal immigration is both immoral and illegal. especially when considering the MASSIVE numbers we're talking about here.
>>
>>711260368
what is immoral about it?
>>
>>711245711
100% this.
>>
>>711259415
Funny...i highly doubt blacks that are actually successful and doing well, I.E. Professional sports would be the lesst likely to give any of that up. They may offer support through words and protests but they will not be giving up what they are getting now.
>>
>>711260075
sound like me with a former gf.
I did not generalize when I made my statement.
I have seen several marriages go sour in the fashion I described. my wife does it a lot but I don't let it bother me
>>
>>711259635
For someone watching from the sidelines you hit the nail on the head. Corruption fucked them twice. Unfortunately they probably won't learn their lesson.
>>
>>711260327
to a child like you ignorance is brilliant.
>>
>>711259415

Please
>>
>>711245711
People are tired of white male supremacy actually. Learn what the popular vote is.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c
>>
>>711258143
I know it's it's a hard cock to swallow anon. Try applying some Vagisil directly to your pussy. I have faith that you can have an open mind to something different like Trump. Be accepting and progressive, just like all that shit you guys claim to be.
>>
File: secretly pounded.jpg (179 KB, 991x740) Image search: [Google]
secretly pounded.jpg
179 KB, 991x740
>>711245711
dubs don't lie
>>
File: 1478230838099.jpg (2 MB, 1350x2116) Image search: [Google]
1478230838099.jpg
2 MB, 1350x2116
>>711257587

>Rape is a serious issue in our country.

Yeah I'd agree.

>I'm glad you do! Yay!

It also sucks that's there's people who take advantage of the system allowing males who are raped to get no justice too.

>Men cannot be raped.

I'd disagree. It happens, and people don't seem to care.

>No only women matter when it comes to rape. Don't be sexist.

I'm...not? Isn't it sexist to say only women matter? It's a serious crime for both and the system doesn't always represen-

>NO YOU ARE SEXIST AND MISOGYNIST AND HITLER AND SHOILD GO KILL YOURSELF FUCJING RETARD!

that's Should* and Fucking* retard. But ok.

>HOW DARE YOU SAY THE R WORD! THATS LIKE CALLING SOMONE GAY INSTEAD OF LAME!

Wait you were the one who... nevermind. ...did you just compare gay people to those with mental disabilities..?

>STOP BEING SO HATEFUL. GOD I BET YOU HAVENT EVER HAD SEX WITH A TRANS WOMAN OF COLOR.
But seriously, other than adding the "trans woman of color" bit, that was a real conversation I had with a friend who no longer. Wanted to talk to me because they thought "I must be a Trump supporter." As if that mattered after the shit they said in the name of being "progressive." I'm for equality. I was not for this "SJW" BS.
>>
File: wel1.jpg (373 KB, 768x850) Image search: [Google]
wel1.jpg
373 KB, 768x850
>>711260479
Obama gave them more welfare than Americans on welfare.
>>
>>711246138
They don't usually ...
>>
>>711260479
what is immortal about just wandering into your neighbours home without being invited, pissing in the sofa, eating his food, and taking a huge massive dump in the dinning table? that's what illegal immigration is like.

in this case, the immigration is coming from people which will, statistically speaking, make your country WORSE, not better. that alone makes ILLEGAL immigration immoral to begin with since it removes that filter. immigration should ALWAYS be about improving your country, not worsening it. on top of that, they then come into your country, speaking another language, changing the culture (it never will be the same no matter how "integrated" they are, which they are not integrating due to the massive numbers, by the way), and the world then expects you to just accept it all as it is. fuck that. they're already criminals by mere fact of being here illegally. why the fuck would I then decide to give them citizenship? they LOST their chance. fuck them.

and that's not even talking about the many government hurdles (infrastructure, healthcare, future uncertainties, etc, etc, etc) and the spit in the face to all the law abiding people who immigrated legally. it's fucking disgusting.
>>
>>711245711
Yeah but it'll make for some great tv
>>
>>711260876

>white male supremacy
>pretending its not rich people supremacy
>implying poor white males have any real power at all

K
>>
>>711260876

Actually more like close to 49% of people didn't even Fucking vote because they didn't give a shit. They hated both so bad they let those who care choose for them.
>>
>>711259415
Trump has had a positive impact on us and he hasn't been sworn in yet. California wants a Caliexit, niggers want a niggexit. Some 2.5 million Americans want to move to Canada. In a way Trump just created 2.5 million jobs, and he may get rid of the worst state of all, and niggers all together? This is simply too good to be true. Haha in all seriousness, liberals are talking about civil war but they are anti-gun. Lol
>>
>>711248719
I think he wasn't talking to you... and then you got butt hurt m8
>>
>>711249328
Ironic that you gave such a stupid simple answer to a complex issue
>>
File: trump9914.jpg (506 KB, 1018x1031) Image search: [Google]
trump9914.jpg
506 KB, 1018x1031
>>711261758
and not forget the religion of peace.
>>
>>711261626
>this...kinda

the scary thing is is that we have the highest voter turnout by percentage in our countries history, as compared to the national voting age population (i think its always been 18).

its honestly really hard to say that anyone has precedent to lead the country because of the huge lack of voter turnout.
>>
>>711252292
Shut up faggot
>>
>>711252292
All words describe.

>Bigot

One who is intolerant of other cultures.

>Rapist

One who commits the act of rape.

>Nigger

One who steaks.

>Faggot

You.
>>
>>711245711
Shut the fuck up already. You'll get yours. By the time he's done, you will gladly pull Trump's gold-plated, diamond-studded dick out of your ass.
>>
>>711245711

Now that the ball is in your court, show us how to govern and show us how to make America Great Again.
So much is riding on this election and term. Let's see how well you do.
No excuses no blames. Show us how great your skills are at government.
So far, your terms have seen war after war. Will it be any different now? Will see.
>>
>>711245711
>pussification of America.
Pussies don't riot.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 615x60) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 615x60
Tired of political brainwashing by the mainstream media???

Me fucking too.

That's why I ONLY get my news from www.politicaloutsource.com

You simply can't trust anyone else

Enough with the political brainwashing.
>>
>>711246955
Dunno if you got replies before this. If you didn't, it wasn't because you're right. It's because you started off rational and then went full SJW whore.

Much like all you idiots do every time.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 560x420
>>711250193
>the basic idea of that is certain groups of people, by virtue of being in that group, will have fewer obstacles to overcome then someone in another group.

Gratz on discovering different species and subspecies possess diferent and varying qualities, dispositions, behaviors, faculties, etc. that they capitalize and exploit others on.

The power struggle will continue between factions and those who choose to not engage will cease to exist.

Off to pray I go.

Allahu Akbar!
>>
>>711262681
Exactly! Only place that is honestly reporting the riots
>>
>>711262602

In Soviet Russia they do

and they go to jail
>>
Fuck you. Trump supporters were the ones calling the elections rigged and threatening civil war if Hillary would have won. And remember that a majority did not want trump as president.
>>
>>711246955
And where was this logic during the election? Exactly. Now that the power is in the other hand all of a sudden democrats are pandering to the humanity in republicans, while not even a week ago calling them assholes and uneducated.

Go. Fuck. Yourself.
>>
>>711255463
This is fucking stupid. Look up the real definition of racism. I hope to God you're baiting
>>
It's actually the jews that are the problem.
>>
File: 1478744662906.png (317 KB, 519x417) Image search: [Google]
1478744662906.png
317 KB, 519x417
Off to a great start!!!
>>
College has become 4 more years of high school. A hs degree shows you can at least follow direction and a col deg shows slightly more ability to follow directions DEPENDING ON THE DEGREE.

Some people are born for labor, some are not. But the new neolibrials forget this and assume everyone works in an office or on the dole.

I'm tired of being trashed because I'm blue collar by these know nothing self-centered elitist minded college kids.

Tell me, what's your life experience at 20 years old? Chances are you're only 10 years removed from pissing your bed and still relying on your folks to suffer your ass through some fluff major at a school they could barely afford.

I take every person I meet at face value. I'll give 100% respect until proven otherwise. I have to time, tolerance or patience for flamboyancy or foolishness, I got a family to feed, clothe and house.
>>
>>711263929
I'll argue that it also depends on the Uni.
Some are just field where special flowers go to get fertilized with SJW propaganda.
Some, thank %diety, refuse to cater and actually maintain a real Uni environment.

I've worked all sorts of jobs. Stocking, warehouse, roofing (fuck me sideways, never again), mechanic, etc. Finally got through Uni and got a white collar job as a programmer. Frankly I'd rather go back to working as a mechanic again. Possibly when I retire.
>>
>>711262802
Those aren't pussies. In Soviet Russia, pussy fuck you.
>>
>>711265242
Nah..
In U.S. you can always find party.
In Russia, Party always finds you.
>>
>>711263727
a better map
>>
>>711263929

i definitely agree with you. i worked my way through college doing trade work and now i am a manager of a crew of tradesmen. they are not stupid by any means, they just don't want to do their trade and not deal with all the admin work and political bullshit. college was so frustrating because kids in my courses didn't know anything about the real world and all the theories they spouted would never work for real.
>>
>>711265381
That's one of the advantages of the two party system. A vast conspiracy against the other party has just about as equal amount of supporters as the other. It's not like the Democratic Party is a minority of Americans that you can easily genocide, it's literally half the country. And remember, Hillary won the popular vote, which shows more total people are for the Democratic Party.
>>
File: 20161110_141041.jpg (277 KB, 716x491) Image search: [Google]
20161110_141041.jpg
277 KB, 716x491
>>711265558
>>
>>711253033
> everyone else
>vast numbers are shrinking

Lemme tell you how the world really works, son: not that way.
>>
>>
>>711246955

hugh mungus

that is all
>>
Boycott Grubhub

Grubhub's ceo has sent out an email to all employees asking them to resign if they voted for Trump. Go to Grubhub site and raid customer service phone and chat lines
>>
>>711265859
Strange as it seems, I'm a Democrat, yet voted Trump. Just couldn't stand another four years of the same thing. That and the attitude she came off with was just irritating to me.
>>
>>711249086
Go right ahead, some of us have reached the end of our rope and will most likely do something about it.
>>
>>711266764
There's always a few who disband to the other side. It will never change the fact that the two party system guarantees just about an equal amount of population on either side. It's what keeps one party becoming some greater majority, like for example 20% and 80%. It's always about 49%/51%. One of the only few benefits of a two party system.
See for the context again:
>>711265859
>>
>>711245711
Couldn't agree more, it's all these dangerous jackboot thugs that made me terrified of a Hillary win.

The Left Libs that support Hillary have become the monster they initially sought to fight. They want free expression, but are utterly intolerant of opinions that don't agree with them. They want free speech but are all too happy to shout down people who say things they don't like, they steal yard signs to try to silence people's opinion. They bullied and beat up an elderly black woman in Hollywood for expressing an opinion they don't agree with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB91BBPt8g4

Liberals set out to fight the monster and they ended up becoming the monster. They are clearly dangerous. They used to be against war, now they support a saber rattling hawk. They are fine with their leader being a traitorous criminal who takes money from Saudis then pretends to be Pro-Woman and Pro-Gay, as long as she's breaking the law to support their agenda. I am and was easily far more terrified of a regressive repressive militant leftist public emboldened by a Hillary win than I ever could be of emboldened Trump supporters.

Trump was the only bulwark against these dangerous people. And you are absolutely right, it's the people that were already emboldened to steal signs and threaten and bully people all while claiming to be the tolerant ones. That irony was the tipping point for a lot of people I think, for me anyway
>>
>>711268053
>dangerous jackboot thugs
They are white college students rioting, you pussy.
>>
File: 1456795790892.jpg (1 MB, 1415x1910) Image search: [Google]
1456795790892.jpg
1 MB, 1415x1910
>>711245711
stupid liberals
>>
File: 1478664060309.png (423 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1478664060309.png
423 KB, 640x480
>>711253409
>you'reself
>>
>>711268376
>They are white college students rioting, you pussy.

AND?!?!?! You can be a dangerous jackboot white college student thug, ya DUMMY. In fact the white college student thug may be among the most dangerous strain...
>>
>>711255996
The KKK? you mena hilarys good friend and mentor?
>>
>>711268921
>You can be a dangerous jackboot white college student thug
>the white college student thug may be among the most dangerous strain...
LOL holy shit you're a pussy.
>>
>>711256522
you and people like you desperately need to kill themselves.
>>
>>711251713
I voted for him precisely because I'm tired of overly sensitive fags. Otherwise the Donald is a joke.
>>
The primary reason Trump got elected is because Democrats did not show up to vote. They didn't like Hillary, and couldn't be bothered. 30% less Democrats voted this year than in 208. IF they had voted, Trump would have been absolutely steam rolled.

Trump didn't do anything special. Republicans didn't vote in any higher numbers than they have in the last 16 years. Everything is normal on the red front. The blue front is where the difference was.

And this is an indisputable fact. The numbers are publicly available. Hell, there is an infographic with them on it floating around. Stop trying to credit hate with Trump's victory.
>>
>>711269200
You're a moron if you couldn't tell that's fake. Easily fooled retards.
>>
>>711269370
Untrue, there was a 10% higher voter turnout than 2012 nation wide from rural areas and they nearly all voted Trump.
>>
>>711269181
>LOL holy shit you're a pussy.

Not sure what your point is. These violent regressive liberals are worse than pussies when they lose their shit when they don't get their way like a bunch of toddlers. People who throw their weight around with violence and threat instead of taking it to the ballot box are dangerous and a threat to everyone in America.
>>
File: People Laughing.jpg (34 KB, 472x315) Image search: [Google]
People Laughing.jpg
34 KB, 472x315
>>711245711
>People are tired of the overly-sensitive infants throwing temper tantrums and getting their way.

And yet they voted for exactly that as their president lol.

I have to assume that was a deliberate irony because all through the campaign Trump made childish insults and arguments and complained that people were against him and the polls were wrong and the election was rigged.

Seems like Americans are very much in favor of a thin-skinned man child for president.
>>
>>711269680
My point: you're a pussy.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1478705887685.jpg (83 KB, 783x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1478705887685.jpg
83 KB, 783x960
>>711245711
Partially correct. However, I voted for Trump to achieve my retribution. He promised to deport foreigners. Hopefully that means they'll deport all the foreign chicks who rejected my sexual advances over the years. Trump is the Karma for their folly.
>>
>Awkward moment when

Russia and Syria have publicly announced wanting peace with US. Israel's Prime Minister announced that they want to repair the damaged relationship between them and the US. DOW closed today at an all-time high. Canada and Mexico have announced they are willing to renegotiate NAFTA with the US. All in two days of electing Trump. Bad week for SJWs, great week for America and the world.
>>
>>711248509
Shut up you fucking bigot.
>>
>>711269807
That's not really a cogent point is it? I can tell you are not a serious person. I don't actually care if I'm a pussy, I have a right to not be threatened by regressive leftists who are all too willing to resort to threat and destruction. These people are crying like a butthurt toddler that was told "no" which is far beyond being a pussy.
>>
File: received_1094321987283802.jpg (53 KB, 854x847) Image search: [Google]
received_1094321987283802.jpg
53 KB, 854x847
>>711249233
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>711269966
[citations needed]
>>
>>711270353
Pussy.
>>
>>711245711
The poeple getting offended people being offended are no better off.
>>
>>711253409
kek
>>
>>711255816
You're a smart guy
>>
>>711269966
I'm pretty sure lots of countries will appreciate a US President that doesn't bomb their weddings and holiday gatherings like bloody Obomba.
>>
>>711252590
Underrated comment.
>>
>>711270507
>Pussy.

I can tell you aren't a true Hillary supporter, just a troll. Otherwise you would never have used such a hurtful gendered word. You would have called me Racist or Patriarchal. You would have told me to check my privilege and quit trying to Mansplain it to you.
>>
>>711248648
yes the Trump win is because of the Rust Belt. Nothing to do with him winning traditional swing states like Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Ohio, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. (7 out of 12 swing states)
>>
>>711249233
>not a politician
k cut him some slack

TBH they speak of tolerance tho and what do we get from them...
>>
File: 1478790414764.jpg (79 KB, 466x700) Image search: [Google]
1478790414764.jpg
79 KB, 466x700
>>711259415
Yesssss! Out out out!!!
>>
File: 1476079967945.png (1 MB, 1050x629) Image search: [Google]
1476079967945.png
1 MB, 1050x629
>>711245711
I just w a tweet by some millennial gash that talker about how trumps victory will inspoire the most bad ass strong le Wymnx of america. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATHEY JUST DONT GET IT!
>>
File: 1473442569569.jpg (313 KB, 700x883) Image search: [Google]
1473442569569.jpg
313 KB, 700x883
>>711248881
Haha you have to go back!
>>
>>711255770
I have one question, does your wife pay taxes and bills and is she a legal citizen? Yes? Good, she stays. No? She's got to get the fuck out
Do you pay taxes, are a legal citizen, and pay your bills? Yes? Good, you stay. No? Get the fuck out.
>>
What's funny is Obama still has many days left in office, he has to deal with this shit. Meanwhile brain damaged Hillary supporters seemingly believe Trump has somehow already taken office. They are an easy parody of themselves.
>>
>>711270957
>Otherwise you would never have used such a hurtful gendered word.
Holy shit, you are a pussy.
>>
black gay homosexual latino here and i voted for trump
>>
>>711271891
I should have used quotation marks to indicate sarcasm. I gave you too much credit, thinking you'd be smart enough to get it.
>>
>>711272091
lol makes sense
>>
>>711272270
You're not sarcastic, pussificatic.
>>
>>711272374
My point stands no matter what, no true Hillary supporter would imply that "pussy" is a negative thing or an insult. You are a fraud.
>>
>>711272642
White college rioters will never be a threat to anything but a few burned flags. Pussy.
>>
>>711269181
>lol holy shit you're a pussy
t. A white 6th year college retard thug
>>
>>711245841
>>711250538
Absolutely retarded

fix'd
/thread
>>
>>711245711
>All because Trump won and you can't see that your behavior is the reason why he got elected.

Damn straight. 100% correct.
>>
File: 1471280336150.jpg (47 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1471280336150.jpg
47 KB, 640x480
>>711246320
>>
>>711270668
God you're fucking stupid.
>>
>>711271655
>Meanwhile brain damaged Hillary supporters seemingly believe Trump has somehow already taken office

No one believes that, everyone knows he is president elect. The only brain dead people are Trump supporters like you who live in a retarded bubble.
>>
>>711254848
I agree with all of this.

The hyperbolic rhetoric on both sides--Trump and anti-Trump--is ridiculous. But whatever, people need to vent I guess.

MAGA
>>
File: trump-d-is-missing.png (45 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
trump-d-is-missing.png
45 KB, 800x800
>>711245711
Liberals are fucking stupid. They'll never get it.
>>
>>711274603
lol
>>
>>711274785
Never get what? That racism, bigotry and misogyny is still alive and well in the USA?
>>
>>711246320
>Self entitled, self congratulatory and retarded

>Facebook lit up like a Christmas tree with asshats of both parties yesterday

>you faggots are different sides of the same coin
>>
File: IMG_2683.jpg (124 KB, 640x610) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2683.jpg
124 KB, 640x610
Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 43

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.