Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

ITT we all act like Trump supporters. >THEY TOOK MUH JOB

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 86
File: IMG_1980.jpg (71 KB, 297x297) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1980.jpg
71 KB, 297x297
ITT we all act like Trump supporters.
>THEY TOOK MUH JOB
>>
File: 558.jpg (91 KB, 850x289) Image search: [Google]
558.jpg
91 KB, 850x289
>>711205282
>>
File: boohoo for hillary.jpg (86 KB, 962x640) Image search: [Google]
boohoo for hillary.jpg
86 KB, 962x640
>>711205282
>>
>BUYING STEEL FROM CHINA INSTEAD OF AMERICAN STEEL FACTORIES IS PERFECTLY FINE. IT JUST MAKES HIM A SMART BUSINESSMAN.
>>
putin made him and i support that because i'm fucking retarded :D
>>
>>711205282
THEY TUKK URR JURBS!
>>
>If my candidate loses, I most likely won't take to the streets and begin burnings down my own neighborhood and looting from local businesses that had nothing to do with any of this.

Did I do it right?
>>
File: FUCKYOURFEELINGS.png (181 KB, 1845x827) Image search: [Google]
FUCKYOURFEELINGS.png
181 KB, 1845x827
I have a big dick because I'm not an entitled brat that bitches over Democracy. Also, I own a house and have a family, and I am independent of my parents.
>>
>>711205282
south park in 2016 lul xd haah kappa :^) lenny face Cx haha angry perpe
>>
File: faggo.jpg (36 KB, 307x390) Image search: [Google]
faggo.jpg
36 KB, 307x390
>>711205282
>Tfw they are job competition in anything lower wage
>TFW they are able to rake in benefits while paying nothing into it
>TFW they can literally be anyone from anywhere
>TFW they can bring in all sorts of diseases like uncurable TB
>>
and there's this dank board on this 4chin site, the best site, the best site you could IMAGINE, and this /b/ board is this clusterfuck of shitposting... the most CHAOTIC shitposting ever
>>
>>711205282
I member this episode.
>>
>>711205282
>>
I'm so glad America is going to be great again.
I'm going to go fuck a pretty woman, get her pregnant and then join the army so I can legally kill the leftists when they vote to secede from America.
>>
Hey guys what's goin' on?
>>
>>711205282
Butthurt SJWs creating their own threads to show how assblasted they are.

Moorreeee cry moooreeeee yesssss
>>
>>711205470
How is this an argument?
Minimum wage workers are the ones who need to keep their jobs the most because they likely have nothing to fall back on. Yes, toilet cleaners and fruit pickers are the industries that jobs are being stolen from, as well as other minimum wage jobs like fast food service, wait staff, and chain retail stores. These are the people that leftists are always defending as being vulnerable and under appreciated, and now they say that it's okay to steal these jobs?
>>
>>711205639
This kind of attack don't work on trump because he fucking admits it at plain sight.
His platform is pretty much "i'm stopping X, Y and Z because i do X, Y and Z because its cheaper"
>>
File: IMG_6220.jpg (142 KB, 638x916) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6220.jpg
142 KB, 638x916
>>
File: 1478690584166.jpg (45 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
1478690584166.jpg
45 KB, 500x363
>>711205769
>>
File: 87598759765.png (272 KB, 681x590) Image search: [Google]
87598759765.png
272 KB, 681x590
>>
>>711206242
oh my god i fucking love this one ahahahahaha

would've given anything to see that kid's face when he looked at his computer the next morning
>>
>>711205897
this
>>
>>711205769
Yeah. You did it right.
>>
>>711205282
>I fap to pictures of the god emperor every night
>I would gladly let him fuck my wife or my boipucci if he asked
>I love tax plans that overwhelmingly benefit the rich
>DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK BAD ABOUT TRUMP! CUCK! CUCK! CUCK!
>>
>>711205470
They also bring tuberculosis and other incurable diseases. They contribute to an already overwhelming crime problem in the US and enjoy the benefits of social programs while contributing nothing to them. Behaviorally, they are no different than parasites.
>>
Trump is perfect, and anyone who disagrees with any of his policies is obviously a CTR shill.
>>
>>711206128
They're in the anger phase right now.
Soon enough they'll be bargaining. "C...can we just kiss Donald's left testicle?"
Then they'll fall into depression. "Boo hoo, I wanna die. stuff didn't go my way"
Top lulz.
These obese tranny muslim niggerfaggot taco monkeys are too damn funny. Their tears are downright nourishing and I hope they all hang themselves with their participation ribbons.
>>
You know the election is over right?
>>
>These obese tranny muslim niggerfaggot taco monkeys are too damn funny.
Trump supporters aren't racist at all. That's just a smear campaign by the MSM.
>>
ITT: saltmines
>>
>>711209474
Some of the $hillbots are stuck in denial mode. Lots of shitty programming with these models.
>>
>>711205773
So much this

As much as they deserved a swift kick in the teeth - at least one liberal gets it and isn't in denial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEskg0Z-NAQ
>>
>>711209492
Stay triggered, faggot. I voted for Stein.
>>
>>711209644
Sure you did, champ.
>>
>>711206085
Someone arrest this beta virgin
>>
>>711209492
didn't know "obese" "muslim" "nigger" "faggot" and "taco monkey" were races.
your true colors are showing asswipe.
you're worse than any trump supporter out there.
consult your user manual for self termination instructions.
>>
File: lincoln.jpg (1 MB, 1536x2000) Image search: [Google]
lincoln.jpg
1 MB, 1536x2000
I believe that the proper function of government is to do for the people those things that have to be done but cannot be done, or cannot be done as well by individuals, and that the most effective government is government closest to the people.

I believe that good government is based on the individual and that each person's ability, dignity, freedom and responsibility must be honored and recognized.

I believe that free enterprise and the encouragement of individual initiative and incentive have given this nation an economic system second to none.

I believe that sound money policy should be our goal.

I believe in equal rights, equal justice and equal opportunity for all, regardless of race, creed, age, sex or national origin. I believe that persons with disabilities should be afforded equal rights, equal justice and equal opportunity as well.

I believe we must retain those principles worth retaining, yet always be receptive to new ideas with an outlook broad enough to accommodate thoughtful change and varying points of view.

I believe that Americans value and should preserve their feeling of national strength and pride, and at the same time share with people everywhere a desire for peace and freedom and the extension of human rights throughout the world.

Finally, I believe that the Republican Party is the best vehicle for translating these ideals into positive and successful principles of government.
>>
>>711209687
>champ

Just found the guy who watches professional rasslin and chews toothpicks to look tough.
>>
>>711209753
REKT
>>
>>711209753
Silly me. You must have been using the racial slurs "nigger" and "taco monkey" in new ways of which I wasn't aware existed.
>>
>>711209492
So one person is representative of the group as a whole? Interesting. When people make generalizations like that about minorities, your panties get all bunched up, but when you do it about a group you don't particularly like....
But let me guess, THAT'S different, right??
pfft.
fuck outta here.
>>
>>711205282
>>711205282
Can you please direct me to the polling booth? I'd like to exercise my rights
>>
>>711209753
You need to educate yourself.
These are infact races
>>
I just love how when the voting started all democrats on /b/ were confident they'd win and kept posting dank memes and insults and now, when they lost, they are still posting dank memes and insults.
Just like kids. "REEEEEEE my toy is kewl and you have no toy" *toy breaks* "REEEEEEE my toy is broke"

There's no common ground for such scum.
>>
>>711209932
Out of 5 terms, only 3 were races. You just got a 40% on your 4chan reading comprehension exam. Good job! Hope you're handy with a spatula. : )

And they said $hillbots were educated.
>>
>>711209765
The ideologies of the two parties have switched. Jefferson Davis was a democrat.
>>
>>711209981
I honestly don't give a shit if the majority of Trump supporters on this site are racist. I just wish they'd quit being little bitches and own it.
>>
>>711209932
Racial slur is a libcuck sjw term.
>>
>>711210085
Way to move the goalposts.
>>
>>711210040
Gotcha.
"Obese" and "Muslim" and "Tranny" are races now. Everything is whatever you cross-eyed turds say it is because you live in fantasy land. "Bruce Jenner is a beautiful woman!"
"Obama and Hillary aren't fucking terrorists!"
I've heard that and worse from your camp.
You retards are beyond help.
inb4 retard is a "race" now too.
>>
>>711210122
The Republican party, in representative Convention assembled, submits to the people of the United States the following declaration of its principles and purposes:

We state our general objectives in the simple and comprehensive words of the Preamble to the Constitution of the United States.

Those objectives as there stated are these:

"To form a more perfect Union; establish justice; insure domestic tranquility; provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity."

Meeting within the shadow of Independence Hall where those words were written we solemnly reaffirm them as a perfect statement of the ends for which we as a party propose to plan and to labor.

The record of the Democratic party is a record of failure to attain any one of those essential objectives.

Instead of leading us into More Perfect Union the Administration has deliberately fanned the flames of class hatred.

Instead of the Establishment of Justice the Administration has sought the subjection of the Judiciary to Executive discipline and domination.

Instead of insuring Domestic Tranquility the Administration has made impossible the normal friendly relation between employers and employees and has even succeeded in alienating both the great divisions of Organized Labor
>>
>>711205897
The last one is antibiotics, not illegals. We make the tb and give it to them.

Maybe home depot could just get with the times and start "hiring" illegals for rental. Then they can earn benefits doing what they're good at already
>>
>>711205282
4chan is full of actual fully fledged un-ironic faggots now... cool!
>>
>>711210216
Way to fail at basic literacy, moron.

Also, isn't fun when people turn your bullshit CTR tactics back around on you, is it?
Oh well, live and learn. Or remain a dirty, stupid peasant. I really don't care.
>>
>>711208777
Kek.
>>
>>711210310
Now? More like always.
>>
>>711209056
Again, most new diseases come from the first world and trickle down. It's like some of you are biased, or something.
>>
>>711209573
HIIII HOOOO
>>
>>711210323
Seems I've hit a nerve. I never said all the terms were racist. I pointed out that the sentence contained racist terms. I think you are the one who lacks reading comprehension skills, friendo.
>>
File: 220px-Rumsfeld1.jpg (21 KB, 220x275) Image search: [Google]
220px-Rumsfeld1.jpg
21 KB, 220x275
We believe in American exceptionalism.
We believe the United States of America is
unlike any other nation on earth.
We believe America is exceptional because of
our historic role — first as refuge, then as defender,
and now as exemplar of liberty for the world to see.
We affirm — as did the Declaration of
Independence: that all are created equal, endowed
by their Creator with inalienable rights of life, liberty,
and the pursuit of happiness.
We believe in the Constitution as our founding
document.
We believe the Constitution was written not as
a flexible document, but as our enduring covenant.
We believe our constitutional system — limited
government, separation of powers, federalism,
and the rights of the people — must be preserved
uncompromised for future generations.
We believe political freedom and economic
freedom are indivisible.
When political freedom and economic freedom
are separated — both are in peril; when united, they
are invincible.
We believe that people are the ultimate resource
— and that the people, not the government, are the
best stewards of our country’s God-given natural
resources.
As Americans and as Republicans we wish for
peace — so we insist on strength. We will make
America safe. We seek friendship with all peoples
and all nations, but we recognize and are prepared
to deal with evil in the world.
>>
>>711210310
>was always, now they are just upset
>>
>>711206204
but how can you make America or its economy "great again" if you're outsourcing American industry and undermining it.
>>
File: turn-on-your-fucking-tv.png (291 KB, 624x342) Image search: [Google]
turn-on-your-fucking-tv.png
291 KB, 624x342
>>711210603
HELLO

He campaigned on the trade deals that made that possible and how they screw over the american worker

Pic related
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 674x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 674x500
Or how about we pretend to be anti-Trump fags?

>I voted for Hillary because one of my Facebook friends said Donald Trump was racist... N-no! You're a fucking WHITE MALE!
>>
File: 1374230574083.jpg (171 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1374230574083.jpg
171 KB, 960x960
>>711205282
"Yknow what? Fuck Hillary and all her pansy SJW followers, If I'm gonna have to eat a turd sandwich, I'm gonna eat the one that isn't going to take my guns away."
>>
But we are Trump supporters. 4Chan got Trump elected. You're in Trump HQ right now.
>>
>>711209056
Enjoy our social programs? What social programs? How? How can they get on our welfare without legitimate paperwork that would prove they're legally allowed to be here?
>>
>>711208777
>tax plans that overwhelmingly benefit the rich
>Hasn't looked at trumps tax plan
be more mad you liberal fuckbois lost.
>>
>>711210996

DSHS don't ask for proof of residency for fear of discrimination.
>>
>>711206493

That's an edit. The real was about Brexit.
>>
>>711210423

Then why is it that TB is making a comeback?
>>
>>711211007
Perhaps you should look at some studies of his proposed tax plan that aren't written by Breitbart or Infowars.
>>
>>711205282
Feels good not having to work right?
>>
File: IMG_0745.png (92 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0745.png
92 KB, 512x512
>>711205282
>>
File: giphy.gif (232 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
232 KB, 800x533
>>711211238
Written by whom? The facts are readily available to the public. Entertaining your thumb-sucking by giving any credence to a non-reputable source is laughable. It was time millennials got a diaper change. Don't get testy because the shit caked on your ass hurts when it gets pulled off.
>>
>>711205282
>DEY PROPAGATED A SYSTEM THAT GIVES INDIVIDUALS BENEFITS FOR BEING BROWN IN WHAT IS EFFECTIVELY A MARXIST ATTEMPT TO PROMOTE ON-PAPER EQUALITY OVER LIBERTY, WHILE AT THE SAME TIME GIVING SIMILAR SUBSIDIARIES TO BANKS AND BUSINESSES IN A BASTARDIZATION OF THE TRUE CAPITALIST SYSTEM THAT ALLOWS PEOPLE TO REAP BENEFITS FROM THEIR LABOR, HAHA! ORANGE!
>>
>>711211666
Google it yourself, Satan. I do find it interesting that his tax plan will save him and his family billions though.
>>
File: decom_TrumpEagle_56ea19c15a7ad.gif (248 KB, 616x407) Image search: [Google]
decom_TrumpEagle_56ea19c15a7ad.gif
248 KB, 616x407
>>711211965

That is not the first time I have been called that.

The burden of persuasion is the duty to convince the trier of fact to a certain standard, such as preponderance of evidence or beyond a reasonable doubt. The civil burden of proof is preponderance of evidence.

Which you have provided none.

I steamroll lawyers for fun, pick up a book and come back when you are ready.
>>
>>711212344
Because I've been on this for a long time. I know how this game works. Any link I provide, no matter how independent or unbiased, will immediately get shot down. Besides, it isn't my job to spoon feed you. Using a search engine is easy. I would hope you are capable of educating yourself by looking at multiple sources.

And calling you "Satan" was an acknowledgement of the fact that you got 666 trips.
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (830 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
830 KB, 480x272
>>711212694
Because I've been on this for a long time. I know how this game works.
>You clearly don't
Any link I provide, no matter how independent or unbiased, will immediately get shot down.
>Provide one of these links, if it is credible how could I discount it?
it isn't my job to spoon feed you
>The burden of proof requires you to proof what you state otherwise it amounts to nothing less than unfounded banter.
Using a search engine is easy
>Sure is, would you like me to link you to articles asserting the world is flat, we are controlled by lizard people, and magnets are actually magical? Hopefully you get the point.
I would hope you are capable of educating yourself by looking at multiple sources.
>Your hopes have nothing to do with the argument you asserted. Your aggravation is indicative of poor comprehension. The point of this is not to rustle your jimmies. The point is for you to consider what you claim to believe.
And calling you "Satan" was an acknowledgement of the fact that you got 666 trips.
>what a coincidence.

I admire your ambition, just know that spouting rhetoric with no evidence to support it makes you look foolish.
>>
>>711213191
>>711212694
http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/publications/analysis-donald-trumps-tax-plan/full

Fuck both of you take a damn source.
Lazy sons of bitches.
>>
>>711212694
Mr. Trump’s tax plan would substantially lower individual income taxes and the corporate income tax and eliminate a number of complex features in the current tax code.
Mr. Trump’s plan would cut taxes by $11.98 trillion over the next decade on a static basis. However, the plan would end up reducing tax revenues by $10.14 trillion over the next decade when accounting for economic growth from increases in the supply of labor and capital.
The plan would also result in increased outlays due to higher interest on the debt, creating a ten-year deficit somewhat larger than the estimates above.
According to the Tax Foundation’s Taxes and Growth Model, the plan would significantly reduce marginal tax rates and the cost of capital, which would lead to an 11 percent higher GDP over the long term provided that the tax cut could be appropriately financed.
The plan would also lead to a 29 percent larger capital stock, 6.5 percent higher wages, and 5.3 million more full-time equivalent jobs.
The plan would cut taxes and lead to higher after-tax incomes for taxpayers at all levels of income.
Yesterday, Donald J. Trump released details of a tax reform plan.[1] This plan would reduce individual income tax rates, lowering the top rate from 39.6 percent to 25 percent and creating a large zero bracket. The plan would also reform the business tax code by reducing the income tax on all businesses to 15 percent and eliminate business tax expenditures, including deferral and interest deductions. In addition, the plan would eliminate the Estate Tax and the Alternative Minimum Tax.

http://taxfoundation.org/article/details-and-analysis-donald-trump-s-tax-plan

http://taxfoundation.org/
>>
File: really.png (602 KB, 1029x821) Image search: [Google]
really.png
602 KB, 1029x821
>>711213679
>using the most noted liberal-media controlled outlet.

You guys make this too easy
>>
>>711213987
http://taxfoundation.org/article/details-and-analysis-donald-trump-tax-reform-plan-september-2016

http://www.cbpp.org/sites/default/files/atoms/files/10-11-16tax.pdf

I can find as many articles as you want but they all say the same thing.
>>
File: reallyreallyreally.png (46 KB, 849x458) Image search: [Google]
reallyreallyreally.png
46 KB, 849x458
>>711214162
That he will both reduce taxes for people like you and me, and business as well? Introduced a staggered income based tax system that is heavier on heavier earners? Are we not reading the same articles?
>>
>>711214358
Yeah I'm reading that his tax cuts are going to cost the government trillions of dollars unless you make some MAJOR cuts.
>>
HIM

>>tax plans that overwhelmingly benefit the rich
>>Hasn't looked at trumps tax plan
>be more mad you liberal fuckbois lost.

YOU

Perhaps you should look at some studies of his proposed tax plan that aren't written by Breitbart or Infowars.

ME

That he will both reduce taxes for people like you and me, and business as well? Introduced a staggered income based tax system that is heavier on heavier earners? Are we not reading the same articles?
>>
>>711205282
de doo oor doo
>>
File: 15429-schwartz_news.jpg (63 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
15429-schwartz_news.jpg
63 KB, 780x520
>>711214461
So we are clear you are saying that his tax plan juxtaposed to both Ms. Clinton's (and the other formerly potential incumbents) plan is unreasonable/feasible by proxy?

Really hahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>711205470
Well gee, I didn't realize manual labourers and janitors don't need jobs.
>>
File: GoodTimes.jpg (66 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
GoodTimes.jpg
66 KB, 403x403
>Having your cake and getting to eat it too
>>
>>711210603
He quite literally said "These are the loopholes I've been using that are hurting America, and are perfectly legal. If elected, I will eliminate these loopholes." Who in America wouldn't take tax cuts if they could legally take them? If you could completely legally not pay any tax, why would you offer to do so?

This is one of the most logical and well grounded arguments of his campaign.
>>
>>711205282
See you in the White House ;)
>>
File: HurDurr.jpg (11 KB, 240x196) Image search: [Google]
HurDurr.jpg
11 KB, 240x196
>>711205470
>Belittles the working class
>Wonders how Trump got elected
>>
>>711214783
Holy fuck I hate people like you. Using 'big words' to sound smart?

Yes I do think that his tax plan is "unreasonable by proxy when juxtaposed with ¹Mrs. Clinton's or Mr. Sanders' tax plans."

¹ You said Ms, she's married.
>>
File: 1470873523899.gif (981 KB, 342x239) Image search: [Google]
1470873523899.gif
981 KB, 342x239
>>711205282
>MUH JOB
nigger
>>
>>711211180
Because a bunch a dipshit Americans don't vaccinate themselves or their kids because they never had to grow with TB around.
>>
>>711215238
I live in NYC,and all the liberals were so anally devastated about why their candidate didn't win. As they live in the most powerful city in the world wanting miners in WV to reapect their pronouns.
>>
>>711206164
How is it not? The jobs are there. Americans can easily take them but they don't cause they are a bunch of whiny little shits who want easy money to come their way.
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>711215278
Believe it or not those words are used daily in some circles... lol

You really consider that a marriage... hahahaha

I mean what is the harm in large words, after 20 minutes you were able to decipher it into mongoloid.

I don't even like the Trump man, I do like the opportunity it presented me hahahah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBUZNfbJnp4

>>711215456
No, the redneck meme is ubiquitous, why let it ever die.

youse ain't guna take my jaaaaab no mo we president naw, hee haw, I just jacked off on my assault machine police helicopter killing surface to air missile defense rifle woaah MERICA

>>711215663
You only watch one person die from it, before you really see how anti-vaccine-ers are make us disillusioned. MMR is still required for public schools, and another more set for University.

>>711215858
Dem gay n er lesbos can GETTTTTT out
>>
>>711215994
only nigger say "muh"
muh dick hard
>>
>>711205282
>>711205470
>>711209492
>>711209753

>>711205339
Beautiful conflict. It is the design of humanity, the instrument of the zeniths. I beseech the populace; continue to spread the dogma of subjugation, thou need not agency nor thought anymore. Conflict is your reason to live, the reason you wake up and go to sleep. The reason to eat and dream. You live for conflict. The price of living is your children, to indoctrinate their mind for more warriors of the great news. The glorious design of predestination, conflict is your messiah. -Gospel of War: Conflict

My holy warriors of chaos, your fighting is not unnoticed nor unappreciated. You are truly the most devout generation since our rule. This endless conflict is truly glorious. We have lead the world astutely for this purpose. It is only through Conflict you can be saved. Continue on, fight and argue. Never be wrong. Always be right. Stand for Justice, apprehend the criminals. The cycle of destruction is humanity. To create; only to destroy. That is living. That is death
>>
>>711205282
If it's brown flush it down.
>>
>>711216212
I never said muh
>>
>>711216395
>ITT we all act like Trump supporters.
>>THEY TOOK MUH JOB
>>
File: 1477993212430.jpg (9 KB, 242x240) Image search: [Google]
1477993212430.jpg
9 KB, 242x240
>>711205282
>Strawmanning this hard
>>
>>711209710
triggerd m8
>>
File: 8vl28.gif (780 KB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
8vl28.gif
780 KB, 360x202
>>711216579
My employment was terminated due to a faulty economy; an economy that was driven by outsourcing and unscrupulous business practices.

>>711216713
what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
>>
>>711215994

>>711215994
To be completely honest I spent about 15 minutes looking for the tiny 1 I used to correct you. All I got when I looked up 'tiny 1' was people explaining how to fucking insert it in word and no one actually fucking posting the damn character.

And no, I understood what you had written the first time around but it's so needless that I think it makes you look like a douche canoe (yeah that's right I called you a douche canoe, good luck coming back from that one), especially on 4chan. Proper grammar is one thing but whipping out the dictionary is pretentious as fuck.
>>
>>711216830
> I worked as a shit shoveler. Now they shovel Muirca shits in mexico

dEyyyy tuhhkkkk unhrrrr jawbsszzzz
>>
>>711212344
"i have been called satan before, anyone impressed?"
>>
bill clinton is a war criminal and a rapist
>>
>>711216713
>retard doesn't know how to spell or use words properly.
>>
We act like Trump supporters? Alright.

>I have a legally purchased firearm.
>I pay taxes.
>I'm not a degenerate mentally ill moron who says things like "fuck cis white people" or even thinks like that.
>I want the country I reside in to do well and not be hated by places like Russia.
>I don't commit crime and blame the consequences on bias towards the color of my skin.

Man, I hate being a Trump supporter.
>>
>>711217085
Good thing he ain't president ! We got a full on rapist as president now, rascist retard who doesn't know business and losses a billions when all the markets are only going up.

Now that the retards of America have a new president, when he fails hopefully they will be dead from all of his destructive policies.
>>
It makes no fucking sense to say to take the factory jobs for american goods away from China (where labor is much cheaper, and they rely on our trade for their economy) and thinking it will make it cheaper to manufacture here.
And if China decides they need our trade and their economy begins to fail, what do you think they will do about that? We owe them incredibly. Trump is going to fucking ruin us all

>wah don't talk shit on Trump! Wah libcucks! Libtards! Muh Trump! :(
>>
File: clGgfmN.jpg (27 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
clGgfmN.jpg
27 KB, 540x960
>>711216862
>To be completely honest
A phrase people are honest rarely use

>I spent about 15 minutes looking for the tiny 1 I used to correct you. All I got when I looked up 'tiny 1' was people explaining how to fucking insert it in word and no one actually fucking posting the damn character.
It's called an 'argument' perhaps next time you may find it easier to find a tutorial. You didn't correct me, you desperately grasped at anything you could, since your central argument was a dead horse. Since seem to be a google master, learn what a logical fallacy is, and which one you used that time.
>I understood what you had written the first time around
time-stamps indicate otherwise
>you look like a douche canoe (yeah that's right I called you a douche canoe, good luck coming back from that one), especially on 4chan
Remember how you were looking up what a logical fallacy is, well this is in the same ship, just a different one. (hint it starts with a)
>Proper grammar is one thing but whipping out the dictionary is pretentious as fuck.
Graduate school unfortunately makes you familiar with many terms. I've never owned a dictionary.

>>711217000
MERICA fuck yeah, gonna shovel the shit another day now.

>>711217046
If someone was impressed upon they would have posted about it.. oh...

>>711217362
Stop making sense you are triggering me

>>711217475
Well look at that we have a global economist in our midst that understands the complicated relationship the United States has with China. What a treat.
>>
>>711217362
>I pay no federal income tax because I don't have a job
>I care what Russia thinks of me but not what China, Japan, Korea, India, Mexico, Germany, France, etc. think of me.
>I am scared of blacks, hispanics and Muslim
>Isis is a threat to America that's why refugees are all Isis. Even though all the attacks on American soil aren't refugees but are American citizens, I want to be rascist and say fuck immigrants who are more intelligent than I.
> I don't believe in abortions because I'm a religious idiot who thinks retards who shouldn't have babies should be forced to have a baby.
>I only rape women when I'm rich and famous, I haven't reached that level yet.
>I know nothing about free-trade or business strategy.

Trump supporters
>>
>>711205697

>being this fucking autistic
>>
>>711217743
>I pay no federal income tax because I don't have a job
Hey Hombre, you just described the average Democrat demographic.

They pander towards people who live off of welfare and live in section 8 housing.
>>
>>711217743
>all the attacks on American soil aren't refugees but are American citizens
Are you dense? Do you see the stories that happen and just blatantly refuse to believe they're anything other than white?
>>
>>711217844
>makes claim thinking it's fact, to stupid to realize trumps demographic is what he's talking about.
>>
>>711217905
>can't show one single story of Attack in Amaerica by Isis refugee from Syria.
>proceeds to name calling because articles don't exist.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (137 KB, 977x657) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
137 KB, 977x657
>>711217636
Apparently it only took me 4 minutes. Also I was trying to look on wikipedia for the 1 and APPARENTLY they don't cite the first article because I couldn't find the damn 1's anywhere. Either way I started writing my post at around the first search.

Also I'll have you know it took you approx ~10 minutes to reply to my last post so I'm going to assume you had trouble understanding it. I'll try to keep it simple. To be honest I don't even know why I'm replying because by this point you're obviously trying to troll.

Also are you sure you've never owned a dictionary because it was mandatory to own one when I went to school.
>>
>>711218139
Syrians and Iraqis have been fleeing their countries’ civil wars for years, but the refugee crisis grabbed international headlines last month when it forced itself on the European scene. Over 500,000 Syrian asylum seekers and thousands of Iraqis have gone to Europe as of September 2015, and that number is expected to climb dramatically. Some European governments reacted harshly, barring refugees from entering and restricting their transit, while others, notably Germany, are welcoming them with open arms – at least for now.

Debate about the refugees, both in Europe and the United States, often focuses on the question of terrorism: with the Islamic State raping and beheading with numbing regularity in Iraq and Syria, the fear is that admitting refugees from this part of the world will open the door to more terrorism and violence in Europe. Conservative voices in Europe have invoked the specter of Europe being flooded with “half a million” Islamic State fighters, while humanitarians dismiss predictions of a terrorism epidemic.

Both sides have it wrong. Concerns about terrorism and the refugees are legitimate, but the fears being voiced are usually exaggerated and the concerns raised often the wrong ones.

Terrorism and refugees share a long and painful history. Important terrorist groups like Fatah, Hamas, and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestinian (PFLP) grew out of the Palestinian refugee crisis of 1948. It took years, decades even, but eventually frustrated and politicized refugees, who had few opportunities to integrate into their host societies, joined militant groups promising a chance at liberation. The Afghan refugee community in Pakistan produced the Taliban. Somali refugees aided the terrorist group al-Shabaab. The list goes on.
>>
File: 1944417-trollt.jpg (36 KB, 411x500) Image search: [Google]
1944417-trollt.jpg
36 KB, 411x500
>>711218301
>I was trying to look on wikipedia
At what point should I stop laughing
>by this point you're obviously trying to troll.
Whew lad you are new aren't you
>Also are you sure you've never owned a dictionary because it was mandatory to own one when I went to school.
I've only been in school for 20 years, maybe they will issue me one at some point.
>>
>>711217636
Replies like this don't mean anything. You refute no one's arguments you talk sarcastically and dance around your words and you look like an asshole. You did vote for trump didn't ya boy?

You probably went back and read your reply over and over because you're so smart. You probably waft your farts into your face.
>>
File: IMG_20161004_025240909.jpg (661 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161004_025240909.jpg
661 KB, 1920x1080
>>711218695
>Replies like this don't mean anything.
They ment enough to you to respond.
> You refute no one's arguments
I refute that statement
>you talk sarcastically and dance around your words and you look like an asshole.
Now that just isn't nice.
>You did vote for trump didn't ya boy?
Felons cannot vote, also nice logical fallacy.
>You probably went back and read your reply over and over because you're so smart.
What do you mean probably.
>You probably waft your farts into your face.
Everyone likes their own brand
>>
Don't run now, I was having so much fun.
>>
>>711218418
>still cannot provide one example of Syrian Isis refugee committing an attack on American soil.

>this is why we should be so scared
>because no proof of our fears exist.
>>
>>711219718
>still cannot provide one example of Syrian Isis refugee committing an attack on American soil.

Never said that they did.
>>
>>711219802
So your fears are not grounded in reason or experience but emotion and speculation.
>>
>>711218882
I am a felon and I can vote. Such is determined on the state level.
>>
>>711219923
I don't have anything to be afraid of, what makes you think that?
>>
>>711220017
Fact

I like to hear these from time to time on /b/
>>
>>711205282

you faggots can leave now

this isnt your forum anymore

who do you think has people on the modding team?
>>
>>711219802
Because your fears are based on emotion and not grounded in fact or reality.
>>
>>711220372
You think that matters.
ahahahahah

>>711220415
I don't have anything to be afraid of, what makes you think that?
>>
I've worked my entire life around white people.

I'm going to hate black people!
>>
>>711220487
Maybe you don't but Trump supporters do.
>>
>>711206164
Gimme a break. The same people who support deporting all illegals are the same people who oppose raising the minimum wage. Hate the saying but you can't have your cake and eat it too.
>>
>>711205282
Friendly reminder immigrants actually pay more taxes then the average US citizen.
>>
File: IMG_5883.jpg (78 KB, 750x607) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5883.jpg
78 KB, 750x607
>>711205282
ITT We act like Clinton supporters
>>
File: IMG_5885.jpg (39 KB, 315x347) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5885.jpg
39 KB, 315x347
>>711220771
>>
File: IMG_5886.jpg (163 KB, 962x576) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5886.jpg
163 KB, 962x576
>>711220771
Such crybabies
>>
File: 1478700449503.jpg (68 KB, 800x499) Image search: [Google]
1478700449503.jpg
68 KB, 800x499
>we act like trump supports

My president won. Feels good. :^)
>>
>>711205282
God you libtards just arent gonna stop whining for the next 8 years are you? The american people have spoken out against the corrupt pathetic elite, one day, maybe one day, you will understand the significance. When you stop being a childish brat that didnt get his favourite flavour of lollypop.
>>
My candidate won the election.

I shall return to being tiny and petty after an hour of elation, as if I lost the election.

I don't know how to switch off my hatred.
>>
>>711220991
>yfw Republicucks did the same thing over the last eight years
>>
>>711220991

It's simple.

With regard to an anti-elite candidate....."Anyone but Trump."

Come on, you saw a similar phenomenon with Romney.

We know the system is fucked, we just don't like who was voted in to unfuck it.
>>
>>711220695
A: that is not true. stop being a stereotypical hypocrit B: so you're saying we should just allow any one to walk in and out of the country ignoring all laws and regulations? fuck off man
>>
>>711221063
I dont recall hordes of Republicans calling for the death of our president. Let alone rioting and looting like a bunch of cowards.
>>
>>711221063

Correct.

We're just returning the favor.

You never accepted Obama, we'll never accept Trump.

Reap what you sow.
>>
>>711220991
QQ cuck
>>
>>711220771
To paraphrase Arnold when he confronted the predator:
Vät da hell aaaa you??
>>
File: 1478704809934.jpg (106 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
1478704809934.jpg
106 KB, 800x532
>>711220637
It's important to see both sides of the coin. I've found that the situation dictates the behavior regardless of skin color. It doesn't negate the fact that niggers act like fucking animals more than any other race I have ever dealt with. Although purely anecdotal, from my experience well do-to-do people of color don't act like that. I would wager to say they hate niggers just as much as the rest of us.

>>711220640
Denying that foreign immigration from impoverished and likely dangerous nations is an issue.. well is just silly. Under the right circumstances immigration should exist. That said the security of US citizens trumps those abroad, no pun intended. Until there is a safe and effective way to assimilate them, The administrations obligations are to it's people above all else.

>>711220695
Are you trying to make a correlation without providing any factual statistics to substantiate your claim, tsk tsk. Haven't you been reading my posts at all.

>>711220722
Citation needed

>>711220991
8 years

I like the optimism

>>711221063
True

>>711221252
In a never ending pissing contest that benefits none of us. I like that frame of thought.
>>
>>711221252
Get your ass to the back of the bus nigger
>>
>>711221196

So when did the GOP support raising the minimum wage?
>>
>>711221360

Heh, even in victory you guys are so small and petty.

Pretty pathetic.
>>
>>711221366
I never said they directly support it. but they are not against it either. assuming every one who supports him is. further solidifies how hypocritical those who hate trump are.
>>
>>711221428
We president now, y'all crackas ain't shit.

>>
>>711205282
you do know over 10thousand of your lot voted for a dead gorilla right?
>>
>>711221428
You wont be laughing when Trump actually gets some shit done and you wont be able to do shit about it. Yall keep perpetuating your little myths that everybody is racist and trump doesnt actually have any real power etc etc. Yet he also has a majority in congress. Its gonna a slap in the face for you whiny libtards and im down to shoot any of you fucktards that will try to do something about it.
>>
>>711221483

The GOP fought Obama every chance it got, when they weren't spreading conspiracies about him.
>>
>>711221332
Well I'm glad to hear you support increased minimum wage anon. That's progressive.
>>
>>711221646

Trump won't get jackshit done because he's NOT a real Republican, and everyone who actually matters in that party secretly knows it.

His agenda is totally at odds with theirs.

The donors hate him, the think-tank dudes hate him, corporate america hates him, the security hawks hate him, the fiscal and pro-economic guys will hate him soon enough, the ideological conservatives will hate him, the religious right will hate him, the Never-Trumpers will definitely hate him.

Hate, hate, hate.

It will be endless infighting.
>>
File: 4chan lives on.jpg (201 KB, 710x1068) Image search: [Google]
4chan lives on.jpg
201 KB, 710x1068
>>711205282
welcome to 4chan, faggot!
>>
>>711205282
We all act like brainwashed hilshills.
>MY OPPRESSION
>YOU'RE RAYCIS GENDERED WHITE MALE
>WE'LL SOCIALLY KILL YOU IF YOU DISAGREE WITH OUR "MOVEMENT"
>THE ONLY THING I UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE ELECTION IS TRUMP IS A RAYCIS SEXIST BIGOT BECAUSE CNN TOLD ME SO
>ALL OF MY FRIENDS GO TO COLLEGE AND ARE ENROLLED IN LIBERAL ARTS

The list could go on, but I need to eat breakfast.
>>
>>711221252
OMG! You'll never "accept" Trump!?! How can you do this to us? You're just going to blatantly not accept governmental changes for the next 4 years!?!? What a badass!!

Actually, you'll fucking accept it carry on with your useless fucking life and nobody else is going to give a fuck.
>>
>>711221196
Omg its one extreme or the other with everything by isn't it? Just like the whole "gun control". We either have it or we don't, there's no in between right? Damn I wish the world we that black and white.
>>
>>711221842

Republicans in summary have fucking abandoned every single thing they ever stood for.

They are the party of Nothing. You ripped out your own heart to walk another political inch.
>>
File: TTRcC.jpg (33 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
TTRcC.jpg
33 KB, 640x360
Trump's gonna wave a magic wand and make the messicans, nyeegars, and queers disappear! Then 'Merica will go back to bein' like when I was a kyeed and err'thang made sense!
>>
File: Ilikeitwhenyouvote.gif (336 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Ilikeitwhenyouvote.gif
336 KB, 320x240
>>711221619
It was more like 16 thousand m8, I understand you are halfway around the world but at some put you have to ketchup.

>>711221646
It's all Republican now.

>im down to shoot any of you fucktards that will try to do something about it.

You are the type of person that makes us embarrassed. I would like to believe that you are a troll, because gun owners are not like that.

>>711221666
And the same will happen with Trump boy.

>>711221842
Maybe

Or maybe ..Great again

>>711221847
Pools closed
>POLLS CLOSED

>>711221884
I'd wager to say it will make little to no difference to most of us.
>>
File: trump-building-wall-gif.gif (2 MB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
trump-building-wall-gif.gif
2 MB, 320x320
WE FUCKING WON!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KEEP CRYING BITCH NIGGA
>>
>>711221884

Like I said, Trump isn't going to accomplish anything.

He's totally unfit for office, as so many in your OWN Party have said. But you didn't listen.
>>
>>711206242
TOPKEK
>>
>>711221965
see black and white? sorry but this is people we're talking about. they don't see black a lot of the time.
>>
>>711222114

HURR DURR, MY PERSONAL OPINION THAT I BASE ON NOTHING I PRESENT AS FACTS HUIRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>711222114
Vice versa hypocrite.
>>
>>711210133
except for the most part they are not. Calling all trump supporters racist, sexist etc etc is exactly why he won.
>>
>>711221995

Except Obama's party was actually behind him. Obama's agenda was in line with the Democratic Party.

Trump is NOT a Republican, not a real one. He hates a lot of his own party, they hate him back, and his agenda is largely in opposition to theirs.

He'll end up fighting BOTH parties and get nothing done.
>>
>>711222114
pic related

>>711222153
Only color that matters is green
>>
File: Trump-supporters-guns.jpg (901 KB, 2784x2000) Image search: [Google]
Trump-supporters-guns.jpg
901 KB, 2784x2000
Tariffs and deregulation in the work place will make me a Walmart employee wealthy.
>>
File: sarrawrbizarre.jpg (100 KB, 626x355) Image search: [Google]
sarrawrbizarre.jpg
100 KB, 626x355
>>
>>711222317
wow what a bitch
>>
>>711222217

Actually, mutual.

Trump hates them, they hate him back.

Their hatred of Trump will easily surpass their hate on Ted Cruz.
>>
>>711222266
With that attitude maybe.

Great again, what don't you understand about that?

>>711222317
I'd grab her right by the Taco.
>>
Republicans have the House and Senate. Trump has a SCOTUS seat to fill, and will likely have at least one more in his first term. He'll appoint a theocrat like Ted Cruz, as he's promised. (Why else do you think Ted shilled for him so hard after all that bad blood?)

The Republicans are going to do everything they can to recreate Mayberry, expand the military, expand police presence, expand domestic surveillance, and keep their corporate sponsors, um, I mean, friends, sheltered.

If Trump's tariff's and proposed trade wars are approved, it'll likely lead to either a massive economic depression, actual war, or both.

But hey, at least we'll be honoring Baby Jesus, right? And Evangelicals welcome nuclear war because it fits into their prophecies and they think they'll be raptured up to Heaven before the bombs fly, so who cares, right?
>>
>faith in humanity intensifies
>>
>>711210133
You are fucking nuts. Listen to yourself. You let the news tell you trump fans are racist. You let 4chan, the only site that regularly uses nigger as an everyday insult, to base your generalized theory about trump supporters when I can guarantee you haven't talked to one in real life over the age of 18.
>>
>>711222450
Truth has been stated
>>
>>711222379

Come on, it's Trump. He's going to fight every single Republican who pissed him off, and they'll gang up on him.
>>
>>711222363
They hate him because when he gets in, they're fucked. And for good reason.
>>
File: 12.jpg (9 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
9 KB, 228x221
>>711211637
>>
>>711222510
yea its trump. he has money and a lot of it. he can either fund his own stuff or pay offf the senate to get shit done. one way or another.
>>
>>711222231
Notice that he said "majority of Trump supporters on this site". Go look in any Trump thread and it is filled with racism.
>>
>>711222450
Then why did trump retweet racist memes? Also why do we see so many trump fans waving the wrong flags and why did the oil and neonazi organizations back him?
>>
>>711222590
this is 4 chan. why the fuck would that make it true?
>>
>>711222450
Not the guy you're talking to, but I come from a deep red state, and 99% of the people I interact with every day are Trumpers. These are Bible humpin', nigger and queer hatin' good ol' boys and belles who believe the earth is only 6,000 years old and that we have to throw money and support at Isreal no matter what they do because not doing so would bring down the fiery wrath of God.

The vast majority of Trumpers are uneducated, willfully ignorant, bigoted mouth-breathers and you know this. Stop deluding yourself.
>>
>>711222049
ahahahhahahahaahahahaha
>>
>>711222590
>Go look in any Trump thread and it is filled with racism.
Go look in any 4chan thread and its filled with racism.
Still, no one cares except liberals who want to bully people
>>
>>711222589
>pay offf the senate to get shit done.
What ever happened to draining the swamp, and getting rid of lobbying/corruption?
>>
>>711205282

so we should act like winners?
>>
victory Salute
>>
File: fpU0d9h.jpg (103 KB, 1166x698) Image search: [Google]
fpU0d9h.jpg
103 KB, 1166x698
leave this here
>>
File: saint_abby.jpg (89 KB, 625x330) Image search: [Google]
saint_abby.jpg
89 KB, 625x330
>>
>>711222640
I have a strong indication you're making this up just like all the mentally ill lgbt faggots inflicting wounds upon themselves, then taking to social media to blame it on white people. You're all taking a page out of Hilary's book.
You liberals all learned one thing from this election, and it's how to lie your way into ALMOST getting what you want.
>>
>>711222640

To the GOP's credit, a lot of smart Republicans hate Trump....including a lot of the ones with actual power.

The sooner the Democrats realize this, the better.
>>
File: GTA-V-PC-2.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
GTA-V-PC-2.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
>>711222510
An old senile Jersey? Orange with rage?

Anon it is not the size of the dog in the fight, it is the size of the fight in the dog.

>Wall built in 30 days after inauguration
>spray tan 75% off in 2 days
>finger extensions 50% off immediately

>>711222590
Racism on /b/? Surely because of Trump.

top kek

>>711222640
JIDF please go. You are embarrassing yourself.

>>711222717
Well, the Jews are taking a cautious step back these days now aren't they.
>>
>>711222705
I'm going to put this blutnly... do you think that will ever be possible? Bernie. third party Clinton any one? do you think any one will ever truly be able to solve that problem?
>>
>>711209765
Republicans today are not the party of Lincoln
>>
File: 796137.jpg (20 KB, 400x236) Image search: [Google]
796137.jpg
20 KB, 400x236
http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7377487/rage-against-machine-public-enemy-cypress-hill-prophets-rage
>>
>>711222755
FACT

>>711222776
So the Dems are going to leverage against big man?

haha

YOU'RE FIRED

try again
>>
>>711222755
dubs of truth
>>
>>711222805
Because you say
>>
>>711222760
>all the people I've seen voting Hilary are all problem glasses wearing privileged liberal arts college students who have only been interested in politics for a year and a half, yet think they have the right to tell elderly people they shouldn't have the right to vote. SMH
>>
When did b turn into a liberal hippy faggot orgy?
Shame on you /b/

All hail the god emperor and praise kek
>>
>>711222773
Yeah, you caught me. I'm lying about having spent my entire life in Texas and witnessed first-hand the laughable science education, Biblical influences on all aspects of life, especially political, and the casual racism and homophobia. You saw through my clever ruse.
>>
>>711222773

>Complaining about lying
>Vote for Trump

You have about as much credibility as a Religious Right dude professing how Christian Trump is, lol.

You had 17 other Republicans who were more honest than Trump. You didn't pick any of them.
>>
>>711222802
Jews like his daughter?
>>
>>711215238
>>711215858
You do know you are idiots are not worth our time right?
>>
"Good job guys, we won."
>>
>>711222804
Nope, not unless you get transparency into political contributions, lobby efforts and etc. He will never get term limits passed, as soon as he ever tries to write a bill about it, the house and senate will disregard him completely
>>
>>711222942
Freedom of religious belief is not important. I don't like what others believe so I should be able to subjugate them into obscurity to suit my agenda.
>>
>>711222802
>JIDF
Did you read my post? I said blindly supporting and defending Israel is something ignorant rednecks support because they're afraid of pissing off Baby Jesus.
>>
>>711222962
Well we would all fuck his daughter, Trump included. I see no problem here.
>>
>>711205282
>shits into a paper bag
>ignites it
>sends it through a smokestack that removes 25% (rounding up) of the pollution it generates

Clean Shit is the future of America!
>>
>>
>>711223020
Which is the problem at hand. its a problem that needs solving but any time you try to solve it the group says fuck off. so instead of fighting it. use it to your advantage to get shit done until the chance to fix it comes along.
>>
>>711223031
I don't give a shit what Randy McRedneck believes. But when we're basing policy based upon that person's supernatural beliefs and not rational debate and discussion, it only leads to an uneducated, xenophobic, and inherently violent population.
>>
I FUCKING LOVE YOU CUNTS
>>
>>711223035
I don't think you understand how Abrahamic religion works, least of all the ignorant bible humping sensibility.

>>711223118
So only some people should be able to vote? Who decides that? You?

hahaha

Read the constitution, ACLU will send you a free one.
>>
>>711221332
>It doesn't negate the fact that niggers act like fucking animals more than any other race I have ever dealt with.
The majority of people who have bullied me, hurt me or made me miserable were white. I guess white people are horrible?
>>
File: 1414829396356.gif (584 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1414829396356.gif
584 KB, 320x213
MY FACE WHEN WE WON
>>
File: 1451629357444.gif (2 MB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1451629357444.gif
2 MB, 500x275
Climate Change is just a Chinese HOAX pushed by LIBERAL MEDIA! Glen Beck and Hannity told me so! Don't listen to all those MARXIST SCIENTISTS!!!!1!!1!
>>
>>711222958
You claiming trump lies has about as much credibility as Clinton claiming a child rape case but never giving a name.

You had 5 news channels riding your wave, millennials using propaganda on Facebook, and thousands of whiny liberal college students "loving trumps hate". You still didn't win.
>>
File: 1462575376941.gif (134 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1462575376941.gif
134 KB, 340x340
>>711223117
You really think, after evading taxes for all these years, he's going to spend his own money to fix the government?
>>
File: 1476956227055.jpg (949 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1476956227055.jpg
949 KB, 3000x2000
rip all the brothers who did not make it to see this glory
>>
>>711223289
maybe, maybe not. I'm not a mind reader. but it is a potential option.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 600x300
Trump needs to purge California and Texas.
>>
>>711222958
>>711223271
Forgot to add
You had under the table funding from like 10 different corrupt governments.
Still didn't win.
>>
>>711223237
Most people are. If you are a nigger that had the opposite experience than I did, it doesn't make your stance wrong. In fact I agree with you. If you read what I wrote you would get what I was saying.

>>711223289
Nah, just to win. No end game in sight right? lol
>>
god bless America https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYCxm0NGRFE
>>
>>711223427
That was boring, here try this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBUZNfbJnp4
>>
>>
>>711223482
i like it
>>
>>711223406
>If you read what I wrote you would get what I was saying.
I read it. Just some attempt to look well spoken while justifying racism.
>>
File: SJW.png (849 KB, 1801x1404) Image search: [Google]
SJW.png
849 KB, 1801x1404
At least the SJWs didn't get their woman President.
>>
File: cacomaga.png (24 KB, 372x390) Image search: [Google]
cacomaga.png
24 KB, 372x390
All these butthurt CTR employees... Burn in hell
>>
>>711223503
Fuck man
>>
>>711223218
>So only some people should be able to vote? Who decides that? You?

When did I say that? I'm saying that willfully ignorant, superstitious people vote for Republicans because those politicians pander to their religious fears and zealotry, and are then obligated to shape policy with those beliefs in mind.

Trump had to convince Evangelicals he was one of them, when you and I know someone like that could give two shits about church or God. That's a sad statement about our republic.
>>
File: deal_with_it.jpg (29 KB, 300x535) Image search: [Google]
deal_with_it.jpg
29 KB, 300x535
>>711223503
Yes, let the butthurt for through you!

This is what happens when you raise a generation with participation trophies. In the real world, you don't always win, and the result is a bunch of whiny little bitches proclaiming the world us going to end.

Fuck them all
>>
>>711223589
>>
>I can't wait til Trump builds a wall and steals all those American citizens private land and also have massive flooding from building a wall along a giant river
>>
>>711205282
actually you are doing a great impersonation of a Hillary supporter.
crying and whining.
>>
>>711222317
burritos were started in America as our take on Mexican food, dumb cunt
>>
File: 1478694440595.jpg (620 KB, 1025x1186) Image search: [Google]
1478694440595.jpg
620 KB, 1025x1186
Alex Jones was right again!
>>
>>711223218
We should institute an IQ requirement to vote.

Bush wouldn't have won and Trump wouldn't have won.
>>
File: image-1.jpg (56 KB, 250x400) Image search: [Google]
image-1.jpg
56 KB, 250x400
>>711223720
You must be retarded.
>>
File: 1478793167216.jpg (55 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
1478793167216.jpg
55 KB, 876x493
>>711223562
b-but muh glass ceiling
>>
File: IMG_20160504_034205[2].jpg (388 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160504_034205[2].jpg
388 KB, 1080x1080
>>711223704
>>711223704
surprise im jesus bitch . good work anons now for stage 2
>>
>>711223876
another bash at trump supporters eh? calling them idiotic now? With Hillary/third party supporters like you. no wonder trump on. why the fuck would they want to join your side with an attitude like that? fuck you
>>
>>711223790
>definition of selection bias
>too stupid to realize
>>
File: nothingmatters.jpg (414 KB, 1600x1285) Image search: [Google]
nothingmatters.jpg
414 KB, 1600x1285
>>711205282
>MUH JOB
niggers don´t work
>>
>>711223720
that is not how it fucking works you know... like... how stupid are you?
>>
>>711223947
prepare the nukes etc
>>
>>711205282
this thread was a disaster
>>
>>711223876
If we used your IQ as the floor, that wouldn't filter out that many people.

Stop whining just because you didn't get your way and move on.

Here's a life protip : you don't always win, and you don't always get a consolation prize. Deal with it. Tool be much happier when you accept this as fact.
>>
>>711223947
Sure thing pal.

Maybe you should move to Canada, this country would be better off without you.
>>
File: heather-harmon.jpg (47 KB, 300x213) Image search: [Google]
heather-harmon.jpg
47 KB, 300x213
>>711223547
I judge people by how they act not the color of their skin. I don't have a problem calling a nigger a nigger when I see one. Same as you shouldn't have a problem throwing a slur in the opposite direction when you see it. Call it for what it is. You think I am well spoken, I never said I was.

>>711223622
It is not a republic it is a representational democracy. He already had their vote, and pandering to them was a sound political move to ensure support. Is the vote of a religious idiot any more valid than yours or mine? As much as you would like to believe it is, it is not.

>>711223876
IQ is not a measure of good decision making.

>This is why almost 20,000 people voted for a dead gorilla

>>711224043
Not really MOD fags seem to like it.

>>711224050
Truth
>>
File: 0_qOpF4xhY[1].jpg (26 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
0_qOpF4xhY[1].jpg
26 KB, 300x250
>>
File: 1478789299881.jpg (73 KB, 631x556) Image search: [Google]
1478789299881.jpg
73 KB, 631x556
>>
>>711223876
Look up college educated voter numbers for the Bush vs Gore election and then come back and say that.

College educated voters OVERWHELMINGLY supported Bush.

Must have been all the low IQ people with college degrees.
>>
>>711221842
Congress is republican you dumb cunt. Your progressive agenda is going be repealed
>>
why are hillary shills still here?
>>
>>711223958
Lol say that shit all you want.

I pay more in taxes than you ever will. "Blue" states financially uphold retard "red states" in every sense.

I don't want retards like you who don't earn shit and don't know anything to vote or support me. Just die like the useless sacks of shit you are. You got played by an orange monkey, as if we needed any other proof you were stupid.
>>
>>711224135
>>
>>711222049
Bahahahahhahha
FUCK OFF CRYBABY FAGLORDS
KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>711223876

we should institute a minimum voting age of 30.
>>
>>711224172
again. little cunts like you throwing the punches is why hilllary lost. and even then how is hillary any better than trump? trump in this election was the best canidate. the third party canidates had very shitty planes and ideas htat fell appart under even any pressure. and hillary was a liar who switched her position on topics at any given notice.
>>
>>711224050
Lol are you ignoring trumps base of uneducated whites? People who still believe he was against the at in Iraq despite recorded evidence of him saying otherwise?

No trump stood no chance if an IQ foor was set.

Pro tip: get educated because trump won't help you at all you'll still be a poor turd.
>>
File: 34116286_616_055.jpg (741 KB, 2400x1800) Image search: [Google]
34116286_616_055.jpg
741 KB, 2400x1800
PREPARE 4 STAGE 2 MOTHER FUCKERS
>>
>>711224243
This is actually a good idea
>>
File: 1478687078511.png (24 KB, 293x241) Image search: [Google]
1478687078511.png
24 KB, 293x241
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER

DO THE IMPOSSIBLE, SEE THE INVISIBLE
>>
File: 34116284_616_057.jpg (661 KB, 2400x1600) Image search: [Google]
34116284_616_057.jpg
661 KB, 2400x1600
ALL ANONS RED ALERT STAGE 2 PREP YOUR SHIT NIGGA WE GOING 2 WAR UP IN THIS BITCH
>>
>>711224243
Republicans would dominate.
Democrats are for kids and adults who have failed at life
>>
>>711224402
Clinton supporters were the loud minoirty. trump supporters were the quiet majority.
Clinton supporters vandalized any thing with trumps name.
Trump supporters bothered no one
its no wonder he won.
>>
File: 1414830316711.jpg (101 KB, 749x510) Image search: [Google]
1414830316711.jpg
101 KB, 749x510
>>711224402
>>
File: Barron.webm (982 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Barron.webm
982 KB, 640x360
Is Barron autistic?
>>
File: 1456972746314.jpg (91 KB, 428x427) Image search: [Google]
1456972746314.jpg
91 KB, 428x427
>>711223876
If that were the case the Democrats would lose everytime because their base is made up of subhuman shitskins and women.
>>
>>711224315
>Uneducated whites

You watch too much TV anon. Get out and do some of your own research.

Trump got 59,704,886. You're telling me all those are uneducated whites? Of you truly believe that then go back to tumblr, the echo chamber for "enlightened" diversity.
>>
File: 8796.jpg (14 KB, 301x167) Image search: [Google]
8796.jpg
14 KB, 301x167
>>711224402
JESUS IS WATCHING now we wait SOON WE KILL THE ZIONIST
>>
>>711224494
Conservatives have long been known as the silent majority.
Why? Because we act like adults, not angry teenagers or gorillas
>>
>>711224566
tumbler is for whiny bitches. and porn.
>>
>>711224614
WE MUST FIRST RALLY THE CHRIST FAGS BEHIND OUR FALSE FLAG JESUS
>>
File: nxtjNJ.jpg (105 KB, 622x818) Image search: [Google]
nxtjNJ.jpg
105 KB, 622x818
repeal the 19 amendment
>>
>>711224315
Me:
Educated
White
Wealthy
Many liberal beliefs
Trump supporter
>>
>>711224546
holy sh...
i hope not. mb he was so under pressure and without any sleep and so bored at the same time that he was about loosing concinous (too bored too google sry grammerfags)
>>
>>711224546
He looks like Reviewbrah.
>>
>>711224313
Little cunts, how cute.

Trump best candidate? Not a single policy has been presented. Some stupid general ideas have been thrown around by him and more so by his surrogates, but the retard did not once talk through a legitimate policy with details.

Saying lower taxes is great, except that's not when you have massive military expenditures that you want to grow and pay for a wall. Not a single thing he said was plausible or reasonable in his rumblings that are somewhat related to policy.

It's funny you think Hillary switched positions so often but are so stupid to your own candidate who supports gun control, said abortions are good, said Hillary is wonderful, supported Iraq, said the electoral college is broken.

Trump is a living walking talking hypocrite.
>>
>>711224315
Your condescension is exactly why Clinton lost.
>>
File: Aa2ee79.jpg (65 KB, 638x632) Image search: [Google]
Aa2ee79.jpg
65 KB, 638x632
>>711224723
>>
>>711224442
>says adult failure
>>
>>711224494
Trump Lost the popular vote, that means they are not the majority
>>
>>711224723

c'mon dude, at least get a better shot of her ass.
>>
>>711224826
My part time job means something
>>
>>711224546
poor cunt ILL HEAL HIM WITH MY JESUS PENIS
>>
>>711224866
There's still 12M votes to count.
>>
>>711224723
YEH FUCK SAKE MAN
>>
File: ReviewBrah.webm (584 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
ReviewBrah.webm
584 KB, 480x320
>>711224765
>>
>>711224901
And only 33,000 emails.
>>
>>711224546
He was probably busy thinking up ways to do the cyber better than anyone else. Trust me, it's going to be amazing.
>>
>>711224736
This is where I mostly fall. I'm not a Democrat or Republican. I fall somewhere in between. Didn't vote for Trump, but happy that Hilary didn't win.
>>
>>711224946
ahahahhahahahahaha
>>
>>711224773
If trump is a hipocrite then what does that make hillary and her supporters?
>>
File: rcNrT.gif (467 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
rcNrT.gif
467 KB, 250x250
>>711224946
>>
>>711224866
But he also won nearly the entire nation over. particularly the working class that runs it.
>>
>>711224119
>Same as you shouldn't have a problem throwing a slur in the opposite direction
I'm not black.
>>
>>711220771
But on 4chan there are no flags to burn in impotent rage
>>
>>711224566
>dumbass ignores all polls show his base is uneducated
>>
>>711222755
The dumb outnumber the smart.... and the dumb are tired of being called dumb. Gotcha.
>>
>>711224901
Source or fuck off and die
>>
File: 1419095069917.gif (2 MB, 400x535) Image search: [Google]
1419095069917.gif
2 MB, 400x535
>>
>>711224627
>ITT a child thinks he's an adult
>>
File: 1478088128125.jpg (656 KB, 1046x1050) Image search: [Google]
1478088128125.jpg
656 KB, 1046x1050
Trump's in his White House.
All right with the World.
>>
>>711225067
there we go again. with the insults. you call us dumb and racicts and such. and sterio type us all you want you hypocritical fuck. it will get you no where.
>>
>>711225056
20% of the total population voted for him.
>>
>>711224736
>grew up spoiled
>given degree by school
>thinks he's educated
>>
>>711225061
Do you know how polls work?

They question a few people, then run it as percentages. They certainly aren't scientific, and are at best, of questionable authenticity.
>>
File: 1472689592289.gif (256 KB, 900x804) Image search: [Google]
1472689592289.gif
256 KB, 900x804
CTR on suicide watch
>>
>>711225059
So a retarded white guilt dipshit. You are lower than the lowest nigger anyway.
>>
File: scarlett-johansson-01.jpg (197 KB, 990x1485) Image search: [Google]
scarlett-johansson-01.jpg
197 KB, 990x1485
>>711225116
STAGE 2 . you fucking pussy cunts
>>
>>711225151
and you're basing this on what facts here?
Look. hillary lost. get the fuck over it. most of hte nation didn't want her and thank god she didn't get in

Now act like a fucking adult and stop crying and yelling at people who didn't like her.
>>
>>711225236
>So a retarded white guilt dipshit
Nope, nice try there dindu.
>>
THIS SHIT IS REAL LYF NOW YOU FUCKING MORONS
>>
>>711225151
Only those who vote, count.
>>
>>711225014
> chooses to talk about non-policy because trump has no policy

Hillary is a corrupt politician but not a retard corrupt turd like trump.
>>
>>711225132
>you call us dumb and racicts and such. and sterio type
Is it stereotyping if you are actually dumb? Because I think you might be dumb.
>>
>>711224614
isnt jesus jewish and from zion?
>>
>>711224826
I pay more in taxes than you earn in a year, bitch
>>
Well it's been real

come play cod4 remastered with me later

Ketchup Pre-Cum

#trollssleepmatters

adios
Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 86

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.