Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Liberalfag here. I think we should be optimistic about Trump.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 38
File: 1597807_1280x720.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1597807_1280x720.jpg
92 KB, 1280x720
Liberalfag here.
I think we should be optimistic about Trump. Maybe he won't be as bad as we think. Thoughts?
>>
Wait and see, I don't think it's all doom and gloom.

He isn't that dumb, he just knows how to influence the masses. I didn't vote for Brexit, but my life hasn't changed at all. Probably as we haven't properly left, but just see how it goes.
>>
>>711173789
You are right. Trump is the closest thing to a 3rd party candidate we've had in over a hundred years.

He's Republican by name only, just like Bernie was to the Dems. Many Republicans disrespected him and refused to endorse him. He can do what ever he wants now and considering he's already a billionaire I think he wants to be a legitimate president.
>>
>>711173789
I'm more afraid of his followers and his pray-the-gay away Vice President
>>
shitstorm's comin
>>
>>711173789
>Maybe he won't be as bad as we think
honestly a lot of what he is proposing is not that bad
>>
File: IMG_2630.jpg (113 KB, 618x625) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2630.jpg
113 KB, 618x625
>>
File: RISE OF THE CIS.jpg (77 KB, 399x482) Image search: [Google]
RISE OF THE CIS.jpg
77 KB, 399x482
>>711173789
I'm white, straight, and male. I can resume not giving a fuck.

Don't step out of line, darkies.
>>
just turn off your Internets for 2 weeks
let things chill
then leave the country
>>
>>711174624
The problem is even if what he is proposing is not that bad, he has no idea how to do it. Christ. The man thinks trickle down is a good idea.
>>
It'll be fine. If nothing else he'll add comedy to the slapstick shenanigans that is our government. Nothing is bad as you think, it's more like we're hugely disappointed with people we're sure will be our savior. I'm not too worried. Then again I'm not in a terrible situation like some americans.
>>
>>711174518
Actually, that was an old policy now. He is now for the LGBT.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Pence
>>
You have the right idea. Liberals should not be freaking the fuck out. If he sucks he will get voted out in four years. If he really sucks he will get impeached. There would not even be an option to impeach Hillary because anyone who attempted to start impeachment proceedings would be found dead from "suicide".
>>
File: 1476209317606.gif (519 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
1476209317606.gif
519 KB, 500x340
>>711173789
>Won't be as bad.
>Much much much worse.
>>
He's going to patch up relations with Russia. It's going to be a sad day for any sandniggers that don't fall into line once the US and Russia are allies.
>>
He's already vowed to repeal LGBT protections in the workplace.
His son has claimed that he plans for Mike Pence to handle "domestic and foreign affairs" while Trump focuses on "making America great again".
Several violent attacks on minorities and acts of hate, directly attributing themselves to Trump, have already sprang up and it's been less than a day.

I'm not too optimistic. Bash the fash.
>>
>>711173789
His followers are proven to be piles of shit, so there is no reason at all to be optimistic. Its time to take action and take over public politics so this never happens again. Move to conservative states and have babies, get rid of derp jobs that basic conservative morons work. Fuck the people that voted for Hitler. Fuck you american pieces of racist shit. Fucking die.
>>
>>711174989
THIS TBH
H
I
S

T
B
H
>>
>>711173789
He won't do most of the shit he "promised" because legally he can't.

only three things about The Donald bother me..
1) legitimizing xenophobia.
2) man who can't be trusted with twitter is going to have his hand on the button.
3)He's already making plans to sell of the country to the highest bidder.
>>
>>711173789
I think unless something catastrophic happens (like another 9/11) he's going to be a lame duck going in. He's not going to be allowed to accomplish shit. He's going to be ineffective. That's why he was the best choice. That's why he's the best choice we've made in a very long time.
>>
>>711173789
The thing that worries me is I have no idea what his plans are. No details whatsoever. Could be fine, but really don't know. Things will be great though guize
>>
>>711174893
wewwww buddy. I guess that relaxes me.... still not huge on their "plans" for the economy
>>
File: randymrlahey.jpg (180 KB, 940x440) Image search: [Google]
randymrlahey.jpg
180 KB, 940x440
>>711174615
Smell that Randy?
>>
Everyone should keep in mind that the republicans control the house and senate.
>>
>>711173789
I know this is impossible, but I think it would be hilarious for just a shit ton of unfaithful electoral votes to go down. Clinton wins. Trump fans start a race war
>>
>>711174989
This won't change state laws. You could still be a flaming faggot at work with out fear of repercussion in most states.
>>
>>711175161
Is it his followers who are running amok in the streets right now assaulting people and damaging property? Trump was elected by white people with jobs and Blacks and Hispanics who aren't mindless cannon fodder for the Democrats.
>>
>>711175292
Do any of you even realize that the entire system is now controlled by republicans....?

If he doesn't deliver in EVERY fucking way like he said he would, it's not because of dems or independents, its because he was a fucking liar.

Congress>HoR>Senate>Presidency = Republican majority

Get rekt faggots you cant stop the Trump TRAIN
>>
>>711175292
Not so sure, keep in mind, congressmen get elected every 2 years. Don is the type, he would call the congressman out by name and shame him, and the congressman has to be worried about being a handful of gop that voted democrat and stopped trump from delivering on his promises.. That is political suicide.
>>
File: Miley Cyrus.jpg (129 KB, 1398x789) Image search: [Google]
Miley Cyrus.jpg
129 KB, 1398x789
>>711173789
WE ALL ARE SHOCKED HURT AND WANT TO SKIP MID TERMS

WE WANT TO GO TO CANADA ITS SO TERRIBLE

WITH TRUMP
1. NO MORE MUSLIM IMMIGRANTS
(WE LOVE MUSLIM IMMIGRANTS)
2. NOT AS MANY MEXICAN ILLEGALS
WE LOVE ILLEGAL MEXICANS
3. NOT CHANGING LAWS TO SUIT FEMINISTS
WE LOVE FEMINISTS
4. NOT TAKING AWAY ALL YOUR GUNS
WE HATE GUNZ

Our precious feelings are hurt, and you poo poo pants are just laughing at us, even when we tell you how educated we are, and how uneducated you are.

You're all just poop
>>
>>711175205
>is going to have his hand on the button.

There is no "button." It takes three people to launch our nuclear arsenal, and the president isn't one of them. All he can do is authorize it. After that it is completely out of his hands.
>>
>>711174893
Pence has been a staunch opponent of efforts to expand LGBT civil rights. In 2000, Pence stated "Congress should oppose any effort to recognize homosexuals as a 'discrete and insular minority' entitled to the protection of anti-discrimination laws similar to those extended to women and ethnic minorities."[150] He called for "an audit to ensure that federal dollars were no longer being given to organizations that celebrate and encourage the types of behaviors that facilitate the spreading of the HIV virus" and instead advocated for resources to be directed toward conversion therapy programs, "[for] those seeking to change their sexual behavior."[151][152][153][154] Pence has said that homosexuals should not serve in the military, saying, "Homosexuality is incompatible with military service because the presence of homosexuals in the ranks weakens unit cohesion."[155] Pence opposed the repeal of don't ask, don't tell, saying in 2010 that allowing gays and lesbians to openly serve in the military would "have an impact on unit cohesion."[155][156] In 2007, Pence voted against the Employment Non-Discrimination Act, which would have banned workplace discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.[157] Pence opposed the 2009 Matthew Shepard Hate Crimes Act,[158] saying that Barack Obama wanted to "advance a radical social agenda"[159] and said that pastors "could be charged or be subject to intimidation for simply expressing a Biblical worldview on the issue of homosexual behavior."[160] Pence opposes both same-sex marriage and civil unions.[161] While in the House, he said that "societal collapse was always brought about following an advent of the deterioration of marriage and family".[162] He has advocated a constitutional same-sex marriage ban but did not champion such a proposed ban for his first year as governor.[163]

>Straight from your source
>>
File: 01.jpg (155 KB, 791x798) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
155 KB, 791x798
Sure was fun watching the liberals cry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXWtMCKUx84
>>
>>711175731
>people with shit jobs
Regardless of race.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKeYbEOSqYc
>>
>>711173789
Wow.. a libtard that actually has RATIONAL thoughts...? I actually have respect for you. Most of your kind are braindead morons. Cheers for being above that shit.
>>
>>711175759
>Do any of you even realize that the entire system is now controlled by republicans....?

Do you even realize that the GOP hates him more than the Democrats do? He's not going to be a popular man in Washington.
>>
>>711176023
I just watched that video, she said she accepts Trump. It was cute.
>>
>>711174518
If you're afraid of his followers you should be less afraid today than yesterday. They won they are content, if it weren't for people protesting Trump your could have 70 days of peace in the us
>>
>>711174752
literally any black person would fucking murder you with their ape strength if you said this in person
>>
>>711176053
Why should you be a special class of citizen? What makes you any better than a non-gay?

Go fuck yourself faggot.

You have equality. Now you can fuck off like the rest of us and be hired based on your actual worth - not fill positions because its law.
>>
>>711175161
>His followers are proven to be piles of shit

Piles of shit:
1. veterans
2. business owners
3. Working class schmucks taking it up the ass for obama care

Eat shit fucker
>>
Absolutely. People are so fucking pessimistic. Libs thought that Trump would be the end times. Conservatives thought that Hillary was the devil. People need to chill the fuck out and realize that every president is gonna have some good ideas and some bad ideas, and that it would take some real top tier fuckery to hurt the US too badly in just four years.
>>
>>711173789
i've been watching his policies because all i knew before this was what the alt right was saying
>excute the disabled
>deport all minorities to the country of there background
>bring back slavery
that kinda had me worried but honestly it looks like he just wants to fix our economic situation he'll probably step down after his first term as people have been hounding him to run for years and he only stood up because there was literally NO republican candidate. he DOESN'T want to be president he just thinks we need a business man to fix our money problems. the alt right is fucking crazy and they promised a lot of shit, and his problems with isis isn't that there muslim its that they are in control of the worlds oil supply now.
>>
>>711176275
>being this retarded

Learn what a fucking quote is dipshit.
>>
>>711176353
i guarantee you hillary has supporters of all these categories as well. what a shit comeback.
>>
>>711175161
They don't even get mad when we tell them how dumb they are! those stupid fuckers!

Don't they know how smart and important liberal lefties are?
>>
>>711176275
>I'm not gay
>I wasnt talking about special treatment, all i did was link a quote from his source
>I meant Pence wants to repeal the gay rights bill for same sex marriage.

This would mean gays can no longer be officially married. that's my only problem with him. My sister is a lesbian and i could never sit back and watch her be stripped of her right to love and be wedded to who she pleases. :/
>>
>>711176502
I'm assuming you're a SJW liberal faggot because why else would you give a shit this much?

It doesn't affect you, nobody here can see you, or give you SJW points and let you free-bleed.

GJ not answering my question

Lmao faggot
>>
>>711176505
>logic
Are you saying Hillary supporters are proven piles of shit?
>>
File: 1478722478550.jpg (65 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1478722478550.jpg
65 KB, 640x640
>>711176245
Nah. I carry.
>>
>>711175894
In two years, you can expect the Democrats to be out in full force. This is hopefully going to be a very big wake up call to both parties. This is what happens when you fuck around and make the entire country lose faith in you.
>>
>>711176459
Where do you here that shit I don't even think the KKK would bring back slavery now.
>>
>>711176505
>hillary has supporters of all these categories as well

I don't care why you think hillary should be president. Those opinions can be completely ignored now.

all of you were so confident the stupid money grubbing worthless cunt would win, and I don't care why but there was no future where she was going to be president. None.
>>
>>711174989
>Several violent attacks on minorities and acts of hate, directly attributing themselves to Trump, have already sprang up and it's been less than a day.

Do you have any news articles about that? I believe you since the same thing happened with Brexit, I'd just like a source.
>>
At least I know I can piss clean when those fascist cops and feds come knocking on my door.
>>
>>711176725
America is a big place. In some parts gays are legitimately oppressed and abused. Not everyone can live in a comfy liberal suburb like you.
>>
>>711176798
>This is hopefully going to be a very big wake up call to both parties

America woke up dipshit
>>
I'm happy as fuck that Based Pence is going to sort out the fucking faggotry in this country
>>
Ignoring everything else, his EPA pick is....bad.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/trump-picks-top-climate-skeptic-to-lead-epa-transition/

We're already so fucking far past the point of being able to ignore climate change, and now we're about to take 5 steps backwards. His intentions so far seem to be to gut any and every existing environmental regulation for the sake of some short lived coal and oil booms.

And, the United States backing out of the Paris agreement now will only encourage other major greenhouse gas producers (China) to follow.

We are so, so incredibly fucked.
>>
>>711176720
What's your problem? Are this fucking brainwashed?

TRUMP supports don't want to take away gays rights, or muslims,or legal immigrants.

Go fucking get informed and you'll see how STUPID you people are.

None of Trumps supporters will allow him to become tyrannical. We voted to take out the trash and corruption. pure and simple.

The nazi propaganda bs is just that.

>ITTT: niggers
>>
File: memes.jpg (49 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
49 KB, 512x384
>>711176785
>>
>>711176785
confirmed beta lmao
>>
>>711176725
im not this guy.
>>711176502
sorry for him getting a boner for defending me.

this is me
>>711176720
>>
>>711173789
/b allways supported trump
get the fuck out newfag
>>
>>711176972
W H E R E ?

Tell the world where this happens. Tell us.

We will ALL end it.

This is a fucking total lie and you know it.
>>
File: 1476246493135.jpg (116 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1476246493135.jpg
116 KB, 450x600
>>711173789
Well one good thing about Trump and his immagration plan....he not gonna close Gitmo...fuck he'll probably expand it.
>>
>>711176998
You're right, you should probably move to china or mexico where things are much better, and they care about the environment.
>>
>>711176862
/pol/ they were mentioning it as reason to vote for trump like it was a good thing, they basically interpreted the whole "make america great again" thing how they wanted, you know what THEY thought made america great when in reality trump is talking about bringing us out of debt
>>
>>711174490
this
>>
>>711173789
You are smarter than most
>>
>>711176785
Patrick go to sleep
>>
>>711177008
Liberal lefties are this stupid, for sure. they believe Trump will take away their tendies for sure. It's why they beat up trump supporters on site.
>>
Can't wait for him to cut education spending so we can build a goddamn wall.
>>
>>711176023
How come nobody wants to move to Mexico?
>>
>>711176590

Trump loves Israel and has a Jewish son in law. Nazis voted for him. He is king of the retards.
>>
>>711177055
>111
shit I almost missed my tripsget
>>
>>711176974
yea at 2pm and finished brushing their teeth in the car m8
>>
>>711177138
What in the flying fuck are you talking about? Are you really this stupid?
>>
>>711176785
I too am not a scared cluck. I carry.
>>
>>711177197
And you believed 4chan.
>>
>>711176964
pls respond
>>
>>711177308
well, uhhhhh... just because we love them mexicans and we should have an open border with mexico... uhhh well, it's hot there and uhhh...

YOU'RE JUST A RACIST AND A BIGOT AND I DON'T HAVE TO PROVE IT
>>
>Stubbornly will say that Mexico will pay for the wall
>Mexico will refuse
>Full-on war with Mexico

Yup, all rainbows and butterflies.
>>
>>711177342
>Trump loves Israel and has a Jewish son in law

I don't have a problem with this. Jews are cool.
>>
>>711173789
What I don't get is why the LGBT community feels they will be discriminated against more with Trump as president. It is a social issue, no matter who the president is people will feel the same way they have always felt about someone being different than them. To change those kinds of problems its all up to us, politics doesn't change these issues.
>>
>>711174704
>sent from my iphone
>>
>>711177342
Jews: 24% of nobel prizes in medicine, science etc..

Nothing wrong with jews.

Islam is full of shit for wanting to end them, but orthodox jews don't believe in a personal god, hell, jesus, whatever.
>>
File: 1478722135218.jpg (98 KB, 749x740) Image search: [Google]
1478722135218.jpg
98 KB, 749x740
>>711177042
Who wastes time with fighting? About 75 cents a round. Niggers are worth less than that.
>>711177055
Ever so "beta". Go post another rage vine about your snowflakes melting.
>>
>>711177429
I made it up nigger
>>
>>711175205
>3)He's already making plans to sell of the country to the highest bidder.
I'll take the b8.
Where/when has he said this?
>>
>>711177138

Or Europe where sane people live.
>>
>>711173789
This.

People knew he would never be the candidate.
People knew he would never recover from the hot mic incident.
People knew the polls were beyond dispute.
People knew he would never be president.
People knew the DJIA would tank 600+ points this morning.

None of it happened...yet they're 100% sure he's going to ruin the country beyond repair??
>>
>>711175413
I don't really see an issue with it on paper, the biggest point that he has made was lowering taxes leaving more money to spend and better growth. Raising taxes does the exact opposite I understand allocating to schooling and stuff but I'd honestly prefer a reform of our current system and promote vocational high-schools more and not everyone wants to continue schooling nor should they as shelves still need to be stocked, places need to be cleaned, and trucks need to be driven
>>
>>711176998
>>711177138
You can't say the stupid shit you did without wanting to move to one of the much better paradises numb nuts.

did I hurt your feelings? aww gosh.. yeah, i forget sometimes
>>
>>711177536
>Jews are cool
>>711177655
>nothing wrong with Jews
good goys, goooood goys
>>
Jesus you idiotic fucks that don't even know what Trump's plans are. You probably voted for him because ... uhm... MAGA?

http://www.npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368/here-is-what-donald-trump-wants-to-do-in-his-first-100-days
>>
>>711173789
Shit I voted him in and i'm still nervous and confused, but I am hopeful, he may end up pulling through and becoming something hyuuuuge. Maybe he'd even change his mind about climate change, almost didn't vote for him because of that.
>>
>>711177428
sjw seem to when they right hate articles against trump. now granted i haven't watched everything. but he seems to be very eloquently playing there word games. i haven't heard him make a single racist statment. but his supporters make them all the time. and i was not a fan of trump, i was not a fan of hillary. as soon as bernie dropped out i decided i wasn't gonna vote i was just gonna see what the world provided us with. and i've watched videos on both now. hilary is constantly playing the word game but the only thing consistent about her is how often she says she's consistent and trump just wants us to all be rich again
>>
>>711177869
doesn't matter as long as he keeps faggots from being married and out of my kids school
>>
>>711177657
I agree with this. Progressives built the trump by hand. Trump, or someone like him was inevitable.

Way to go, lying liberal progressive communists, thanks for trump.
>>
>>711177737
Like the people I talked to online yesterday who were terrified of Trump winning and actually thought there would be shootouts in polling places because 'muricans are obsessed with guns...
>>
>>711177869
Love this plan
>>
>>711177737
Yes, go go go go
>>
>>711177971
hi shillary

keep trolling you making this sjws take your bait gives us all keks
>>
I don't think trump has a clue about running a country. The comparison to business it's such a childish way to look at it.

Not all nations can be bought and sold the way most trump supporters think they can and that's gonna be the stumbling block.

Politics is a mine field that the trump style of runaway train politics is gonna end up being blown to fuck over.

He needs to be a face and allow advisors to take the raines for the first half of his term.
>>
>>711177826
Well... uhh... what do you have against the jews?

be honest.. none of this normal progressive retarded ad hominem arguments that you normally use.
>>
>>711177803
I never said that. Are you blind?
>>
I am hoping for term limits for senators and house fags
>>
>>711174490
"and considering he's already a billionaire I think he wants to be a legitimate president."
thats a special kind of stupid. the only reason a rich person spends tons of their own wealth on anything is because they think the return on investment will be significant. Hes looking to make america even more top heavy than it is.
>>
File: 85137501.jpg (184 KB, 920x920) Image search: [Google]
85137501.jpg
184 KB, 920x920
>>711173789
Most sane thing I've heard a liberal say yet. He won't be as bad as you think. He never was, but the media kept telling you he was and you all bought it hook line and sinker. You really shouldn't worry. The guy wants to stop giving money to Iran (who hate us) and secure our borders so we can all be safe. Big boogie man I guess.
>>
Doesn't work, you have to accept reality first.
He is as bad as he is.
>>
File: 1478716413439.jpg (46 KB, 700x520) Image search: [Google]
1478716413439.jpg
46 KB, 700x520
>>711177981
Treat every white man like we're the enemy, and we stop trying to tell you we agree with you. Fill 8 years of mass media slander? Get Trump.

I voted for marriage equality, wrote my congressman, the whole nine. I regret wasting every second of that time.
>>
What I love the most is the democrats are now 100% Illrevalant while their nonsense is undone
>>
>>711177869
>npr

nope.. it's basically fox, but for retards
>>
>>711174878
He wants to simplify the tax code, reduce all of our taxes and eliminate the tax loopholes that allow the rich and the mega corps to skirt paying tax

He is actually basically a moderate democrat.
>>
It's not his policies that I'm worried about, it's his petulant behavior.
>>
>>711178413
His reduction in taxes is going to increase the deficit by $5 trillion. This from the same guy complaining about how Obama increased the national debt. Where are we going to make that up??
>>
File: 8szw7yna6lqx.jpg (142 KB, 1024x1110) Image search: [Google]
8szw7yna6lqx.jpg
142 KB, 1024x1110
>>711174989
>gay marrige has been decided by the supreme court

THIS IS A NON ISSUE

like abortion and guns, it just riles up fucking idiots like you.

Nothing is happening to gay rights, or abortions, or guns.

The end.
>>
>>711178362
they're still doubling down here on 4chin

"but progressives are educated and trump fans are not, aren't you going to do something?"
>>
>>711175161
you mad, bro?
>>
>>711173789
I'm just waiting for the classic presidential Trump-turn-Twitter Thunderstorm. People seem to be priding themselves on the idea and concepts electing Trump says out loud... but not Trump himself. Which is like being for Hillary just because she's a woman.

>>711177008
Some do. Not all, but some. The bigger problem, is how closeted people were about being for Trump, or how closeted they were about their stances on gay rights, or Muslims, or legal immigrants. Nobody wanted to say what they thought- they were content in pretending that they didn't know who they were voting for, or pretending that they liked homosexuality and didn't outright condemn it, or pretended that they wanted more immigrants taking their jobs. You can't think that all of x group doesn't want something, that's silly. You only ever meet a handful of people, however, who have the integrity to say "I hate faggots". Have you never heard the audio of some Trump rallygoers yelling
>FUCKING FAGGOT

You would be so very naive if you thought absolutely 0 Trump suppoters didn't hate niggers, are ill-informed, are conspiracy theorists, dunk chocolate chip cookies in orange juice, or wrote for the Stormfront. Like the people protesting today, most of whom probably didn't even bother going to vote.
>>
>>711178502
50% of Americans pay no tax at all... so, yeah you're pretty much stupid
>>
>>711178288
I did actually like the Iran deal but I am in a state of indifference of Donald Trump. -OP
>>
>>711178683
You think I just made up that number?
>>
>>711178540
>he thinks Pence isn't going to own the gays legally
kek
>>
>>711178617
Of course he's mad. We can only hope he's mad enough to leave, or get a job
>>
>>711175161
someone is not there following, he does not have the power over his fan base you think he does, and yes they are pieces of shit who have been misrepresenting him. but just spend an hour or 2 on youtube. he's not that bad
>>
>>711178683
http://taxfoundation.org/article/details-and-analysis-donald-trump-tax-reform-plan-september-2016
>>
>>711178678
well, being for trump was getting people fired, crucified on social media, etc.

Trump was toxic and people were sucking that liberal dick -and giving it WAY more power than it deserved.

Adults needed to step in, say OK... this is over.
>>
>>711178502
>lower taxes
>lower regulation
>bring manufacturing back to the US
>No more company loopholes of offshoring and deducting taxes

This would expand the tax base through growth.

Hey you can also do this crazy thing that liberals refuse to do......CUT SPENDING, Liquidate unnecessary federal offices and departments. Make Nato countries pay for the defense we give them.
>>
>>711173789
He's a climate change denier.
Imagine a red pill neckbeard president.
He is as bad as we think.
>>
>>711176725
>I'm assuming you're a SJW liberal faggot

You don't even know me. Your assumption is wrong. I don't give half a shit about faggot rights, or nigger rights, or stupid bitchy cunt's rights, or retarded redneck rights, or the environment, or abortion, or the stupid goddamned budget. None of it. I just fucking hate people who are too stupid to interact with others without sperging out, and saying mongoloid shit. All I care about are fucking, getting fucked up, and not being bothered by simpletons who aren't giving me drugs and/or sexual favors.
>>
>>711178916
>http://taxfoundation.org/article/details-and-analysis-donald-trump-tax-reform-plan-september-2016

>According to the Tax Foundation’s Taxes and Growth Model, the Trump tax plan would increase the long-run size of the economy by 6.9 percent under the higher-rate assumption, or 8.2 percent under the lower-rate assumption (Table 2). The larger economy would result in 5.4 percent higher wages and a 20.1 percent larger capital stock under the higher-rate assumption, or 6.3 percent higher wages and a 23.9 percent larger capital stock under the lower-rate assumption. The plan would also result in 1.8 million more full-time equivalent jobs under the higher-rate assumption, or 2.2 million more under the lower-rate assumption.

liberals dont want this.
>>
>>711178540
he Dindu Nuffin
>>
>>711173789
If there is one thing that Trump is especially bad at, it's keeping promises. He's a businessman, when he gets the money (or votes), he does not care anymore. So there is a huge probability he won't do any of the crazy shit he promised.
>>
>>711175406
http://www.npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368/here-is-what-donald-trump-wants-to-do-in-his-first-100-days?utm_campaign=storyshare&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social
>>
4 years of Reagan debt spending under complete Republican control
Police and feds will prosecute anyone they want for almost anything
International diplomacy will be thin ice everywhere thanks to nukes
EPA controls will be rolled back

Yeah I'm hopeful af right now
>>
File: image1.jpg (204 KB, 640x406) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
204 KB, 640x406
>>711175161
We will eat you alive, democrat piece of shit.
>>
>>711174518
I'm not gay, so I don't give a fuck. Let him pray all he wants.
>>
>>711178288
We made a deal with Iran in exchange for COMPLETE and OPEN access to their nuclear facilities, in addition to severely cutting down on their Uranium stockpiles and limiting their uranium enrichment to 3.67%

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/07/14/422920192/6-things-you-should-know-about-the-iran-nuclear-deal

Why not read the actual deal? The current Iranian deal allows international inspectors FULL access to their facilities. And the cost of the deal is WAY less than the cost of war, in case you didn't pay attention to how much Iraq cost.
>>
>>711178766
You pulled it from a another progressive media site that is obligated to vilify trump, so does it matter if you made it UP

The media had to be against trump so the leftist lawyers wouldn't crucify them, and blacks wouldn't burn down their buildings.

Be real. Cut spending a bit, even out who is paying taxes.

USA has the most progressive tax system in the world. I make $85.00 per hour, and get to take home less than half of it.

Wake up idiots.
>>
>>711174931
so you say.
>>
>>711173789
I'm glad Trump won because he is an outsider to even his own party.
So he hasn't built the political alliances and goodwill to push through the craziest of his ideas.
Clinton however, is the opposite. She has been an insider for so long that as president she would have been able to get anything she wanted passed, regardless of how insane or damaging they are.

tl;dr
Congress will do its job as check on executive power with Trump.
>>
>>711179186

Hillary and Obama were continuing the Bush plan of bombing the middle east straight to hell and egging on proxy-war in Syria

what is this meme that Trump is a threat to peace, he has been advocating obliterating ISIS and then going non-interventionist.
>>
>>711178967
Because he's not eager to do anything more than to pay his taxes and increase his staff's salaries, right?
>>
>>711179085
awwww... [.05c added to your account] nope CTR is over

Go take up your cross young libtard.
>>
>>711178960
>being for Trump
Sure. An honest person could stand the crucifixion though, because an honest person would at least be able to explain why they thought, or felt, that their vote was with Trump without beating around the bush. An honest person would at least be able to unabashfully support Trump without getting their dick in a twist when several of their friends, who are liberal to a cult-like degree, get upset over the mere mention of the T-word.

But, why is one form of dick sucking better than the other? Because it's liberal dick? There's a lot- a lot- of dick sucking across the board.
>>
>>711173789
>I think we should be optimistic about Trump. Maybe he won't be as bad as we think. Thoughts?

It's what the Germans said when Hitler was elected to power.

The trend continues.

Next steps:
- Control the media.
- Vilify the aliens among us
- Harass them until they have to fight back
- Declare them a threat
- Declare martial law.
>>
>>711179299
exacly
>>
>>711179169

Government hiring freeze! Finally he's cutting some welfare.
>>
>>711178753
I'm talking specifically about the shipment of what? 400 billion dollars to some state that thinks we are 'the great satan'. We don't even have any money. I mean, that's our money, that's all of our tax dollars, our dollars being devalued, overprinted, so Obama can give money to evil governments in order to bend over in front of them to appease them. (by bend over I meant bow) (just kidding I meant it both ways.) Seriously the dems aren't covering our country's ass, things will be better. Don't worry for sure my friend. If anything be glad that there is a president with zero strings attached for the first time in... forever?
>>
>>711178967
Manufacturing will not come back to the U.S. in any significant way as long as we have minimum wages and workplace safety regulations; they make factories more expensive. A lower tax rate isn't going to change that. Loosening emissions regulations won't change that.

To make up for the loss of tax revenue, your "expanded tax base" would have to make up for (1) the much lower tax rate; (2) the time value of money--i.e. lost opportunity to invest and earn positive returns; (3) the interest incurred on the increased national debt required to support annual spending while the base expands.

It just doesn't seem feasible.
>>
>>711179299
>let's wait to see the opposite happen
>>
>>711174989
is this bait, i can't tell anymore
>>
>>711179412
Right Wingers said the same about Obama. Nothing happened. -OP
>>
>>711175205
1 Muslims legitimized xenophobia.
2 you are fucking retarded
3 hilary had it all wrapped up but trump stopped her, so, you're a fucking retard
>>
>>711173789
He appointed Myron Ebell to lead the EPA.

That's already a yuuge problem and it's only day one.

Other than that, expect a regular Republican presidency. Democracy operates best with a health left and right. Both sides in America are awfully sick but it is what it is. No better here nor there.

But the Myron Ebell thing is already terrifying.
>>
I voted for Clinton but I have to disagree with all the extreme liberal yards going "it's Germany 1933 we're all going to die because trump is president." Like yeah he has some stupid ideas like eliminating NAFTA and the EPA, and other shit. But the world isn't going to end. It won't be nuclear Armageddon. Every time someone gets elected the die hard supporters of the opposite party go "OH FUCK WE'RE ALL DEAD." Literally every time. Happened with bush both terms, Obama both terms, and now with trump. He isn't going to completely destroy the country. Yeah we might get set back a little bit, but it's honestly not going to be as bad as all of the irrational over reactors all over facebook and tumblr.
>>
>>711179412
>Next steps:
>- Control the media.
already done by CLinton
>- Vilify the aliens among us
with the alien as the "straight white male bigot" she has already done that
>- Harass them until they have to fight back
again, Clinton has done a good job on this line
>- Declare them a threat
already done by Clinton
>- Declare martial law.
the only reason Clinton didn't was because she didn't have the authority
>>
>>711178243
>Tons of their own wealth

He pretty much invested a couple of millions and still won. You're fucking stupid
>>
>>711179442
I understand your argument and it was a controversial deal. However, it did get away nukes from our own great Satan.
>>
>>711174989
I wonder how much that stupid wall will cost, that seems to be big priority for him thinking it will make America great again too.
>>
>>711179401
>An honest person could stand the crucifixion though
And they stayed quiet until election time, and they knew how violent and retarded the left was. People with trump stickers on their cars were being rammed. Whites have been getting beat up from the "knockout game" all along, from worthless obama supporter victims, so yeah, it's time for some LAW AND ORDER, I'd say, and a Justice Department that does more than Civil Rights for Black criminals.

It's time for house cleaning fellas
>>
>>711173789
El Trumpo litterally just prevented ww3 and the nuclear holocaust and liberals are too busy crying suiciding because americans dared to disobey an army of overpaid priviledged celebrities.
>>
>>711179390
I swear to god most of you liberals have some made up fantasy version of Donald Trump, im not even kidding.

Look up shit about what his employees say, they LIKE him, everyone who knows him personally says he is a great fucking guy.

He is a 70 year old billionaire that wasted millions of his own money and put his reputation and his whole families reputation and his business on the line for this.

You think that he cares about wage increases?

Libs seem to have trouble understanding motivations in people.
>>
>>711179412
He did want to bring back libel laws. Regardless of why, people are protesting, people that feel attacked. Harassment was everywhere this election season, and it hasn't vanished yet.

We just need a threat and martial law according to your list, which the LAPD is barely approaching as they get their SWAT teams ready just in case.
>>
I came to the realization that if he gets to hold his word, our foreign policy will me amazing.
>Eliminate all drug cartels operating in Mexico
>Take hoarded money and sell (most) possessions
>Build wall with acquired funds
>Blackmail China by backing out of the TPP
>Fuck over North Korea with said blackmailing
And I just got out of another thread admonishing his friendliness with Putin.
>>
>>711176023
Nice b8 but too transparent. You don't know anything about liberals at all.
>>
>>711176998
>>this

Everything else pales in comparison. We can fight to regain any rights or laws we feel are taken (not just in this presidency, but in any), but we cannot undo the damage done to our climate. Hell, we can't even slow it down at this rate. We're all fucked, but some of us won't see the train till their body is thrown from the tracks.
>>
>>711179442
The Iran deal was formulated with six countries and Iran. It would've and will continue to exist despite what trump says
>>
>>711179744
Are you also deaf? I literally said it might not be that bad.
>>
>>711175292
It's worse than you think, cupcake. The republicans are gonna burn down your safe spaces. You need to man up, grow a pair, take the bull by the horns and quit being a sissy cuck.
>>
>>711179559
>Muslims legitimized xenophobia.

But, if you don't love islam and make excuses for it, and defend it every time they slaughter people, you must be a racist bigot!
>>
>>711179873
Did he say anything about safe spaces? You people are so fucking sensitive.
>>
>>711173789
It's all fun and games till you need to bring in coathangers again.
>>
>>711179741
>until election time
>retarded the left was
>were being rammed
>Whites have been getting beat up
>worthless obama supporter victims
>Civil rights for Black criminals

>loaded language
>It's time for house cleaning fellas

I mean, what you just typed is pretty loaded. I don't think you're as far off from the people who you loathe on the left...
>>
>>711175406
You wouldn't read his plan before the election because you had your head up hilarys ass. Quit being a whiny girl and read it now, faggot.
>>
File: XWW4cuv.jpg (66 KB, 431x450) Image search: [Google]
XWW4cuv.jpg
66 KB, 431x450
>>711179412
Hitler was a ww1 vet who had a bitter need for retribution for the German leadership settling for a bad peace after millions of his countrymen died

He tries to perform a coup, goes to jail, writes a best selling book that blames Jews and Bolsheviks exclusively for causing his nation such pain in vain

In the meantime Germany is collapsing and Germans are starving, the angry masses latch onto his socialist/nationalist message of recapturing German pride and bringing vengeance to their enemies

Vs

Trump is a rich business man that doesn't like what he has seen in politics and how it screws the people over.

Disaffected misplaced American workers latch onto this message of border control non-interventionism and general prom american policies
He is nothing like hitler

I'm so FUCKING sick of this dumb horseshit
>>
>>711179757
No, I think he cares that he won't have to pay taxes ever again. Because why start now?
>>
File: SADSADSAD.jpg (173 KB, 962x693) Image search: [Google]
SADSADSAD.jpg
173 KB, 962x693
>>711179791
OUR FEELINGS ARE HURT, AND WE ARE SAD.... those damn conservatives don't even know how SMART WE ARE! WE KEEP TELLING THEM HOW DUMB THEY ARE, AND THEY JUST LAUGH AT US!

IT IS NOT FAIR
>>
>>711180090
Well, way to tell Donald Trump's story for him.

I don't think you have the full story.
>>
>>711179494
You might be right but I would like to try and Trump is actually not a full of hot air politician like a Bush or a Clinton.

If it doesnt work we try something new in 4 years.
>>
>>711176213

That stupid dyke should cannibalize her own cunt and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>711179791
Actually, liberals today are more fascists than liberal. They want government control of speech, hate speech, they want more government intervention. Liberals today are not true liberals at all and have nothing to do with true liberalism.
>>
File: 1464756816967.jpg (19 KB, 351x368) Image search: [Google]
1464756816967.jpg
19 KB, 351x368
>>711180111
>taking legal deductions isnt paying your taxes

Jesus fuck, he is also advocating removing those loopholes and simplifying the Tax code for that very reason.

I get whats wrong with you people, its called projecting (sorry for the pop-psychology) but basically I imagine you are a very petty selfish man, so you assume others must be as petty and selfish as you are. Nobody can have good intentions because you dont even understand what that is.
>>
>>711179791
Liberals today want government to provide everything to them.

You redefined it, so it means you sold your soul and got stupid in return.
>>
>>711173789
It isn't exclusively Trump I'm worried about. I'm worried about him letting the republicans loose in Congress.

There is genuine concern for minorities, particularly LGBTs. I can deal with illegal immigrants going away, and both Mexicans and blacks have been use to persecution for a long time, but gays were just started to be perceived as normal. They won't be able to overthrow gay marriage, but I'm betting something like the religious freedom bill in North Carolina will happen on a federal level.

I feel sorry for Muslims too but since I don't like religion I don't feel sorry for them too much. I just hate that people are judging them because of the color of their skin or from what country they're from.
>>
>>711180181
Oh im sorry when did Donald try to throw a coup, go to jail, write a book about the Jews stabbing america in the back and then make a false-flag by burning down the Capitol building and blaming it on communists?
>>
>>711175759
He owns the NSA and has everything you pansy ass liberals post about him on a server in the white house. Ever see the movie "Jay and silent bob strike back"? Think of 2 BIG motherfuckers getting paid by a Billionaire to fly from state to state handling stupid fowl mouthed fucKS like you.
>>
>>711180049
Can we at least admit that trump supporters were being physically attacked? perhaps they still are?

They certainly are online.
>>
>>711173789
Its less that im optimistic about him, I just hope he doesnt fail economically because that means were all fucked if hes wrong.
>>
>>711178540

My post said nothing about gay marriage, I'm talking about LGBT protections in the workplace. Fun fact: believe it or not, gay marriage isn't the only LGBT issue.
>>
>>711176459
And kanye will be next
>>
>>711180316
>>711180465
These anons have never talked to liberals outside of wackos in SJWs on the internet.
>>
>>711180049
Can we admit the muslim that shot up the club in Orlando was a registered liberal Democrat, and that the GOP and NRA must be at fault?
>>
File: IMG_0379.jpg (39 KB, 315x347) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0379.jpg
39 KB, 315x347
This thread
>>
>>711180469
>There is genuine concern for minorities, particularly LGBTs

in what fucking way?? When did you people convince yourselves that the modern republican party is like some ass-backwards racist sheriff from a the 1960's
>>
>>711180557
You mean the republican that had his ass beat by trump supporters and saying he had a gun?
>>
>>711180604
Oh really, how many gays are being fired, in this day and age, for being gay.

my guess would be hilariously few
>>
>>711179825
go back and watch an inconvenient truth.
how accurate would you say his predictions was?
>>
>>711180392
He often did the complete opposite of what he said.

It's very suspicious when someone is talking about closing the same loopholes he's using for decades. You know he does not have to use them, right?

Btw. nicely projecting yourself on me ;)
>>
>>711180669
I don't like how the left has fucked the word "liberal"
I really don't know what they're thinking.
>>
>>711180557
>They certainly are online
Did these online attackers give you PTSD you faggot?
>>
>>711180766

Yeah this lady deserved it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk
>>
>>711180683
I do have to have some anger with the NRA there. Someone on an FBI watchlist shouldn't have been able to acquire a firearm, plain and simple.
>>
>>711179216
Thats part of the problem though. Im not gay but I have gay and lesbian friends. They are scared that they will try to slide in some rule that will fuck over the LGBT community. People like Pence still believe its a reality. It doesnt effect you until the LGBT community starts rioting due to the President and Vice President saying "But you CHOSE to be gay so you can choose NOT to be"
>>
>>711176053
This is such a great reason to fucking love Pence. This is a men who doesn't believe the government should squandery tax dollars on faggoty shit.
>>
File: c79234e.jpg (79 KB, 625x447) Image search: [Google]
c79234e.jpg
79 KB, 625x447
>>711173789
>>
>>711179494
Not to mention the loss of manufacturing jobs is as related to increases and improvements in technology as it is outsourcing.

US manufacturing output as actually increased since 2000 despite the loss of 5+ million manufacturing jobs. The reality is that there simply won't be some great return to the golden age of US manufacturing, because most of those jobs are becoming automated.
>>
File: 1447864919212.jpg (32 KB, 460x461) Image search: [Google]
1447864919212.jpg
32 KB, 460x461
>>711180805
>what you said about me is actually ABOUT YOU!

Wew fucking lad nice job m8-o
>>
>>711180766
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/06/03/ugly-bloody-scenes-in-san-jose-as-protesters-attack-trump-supporters-outside-rally/

You live in a vacuum, and represent the intellectual stupidity of the left if you don't at least google "Trump supporters attacked"

I think you want them attacked, because conversation is not in your tool box.
>>
>>711176964

Most of them are shared Facebook posts I'm afraid, so I don't recall where to find the one I saw from a Muslim woman who was attacked in NYC.

Here's a link to recent hateful graffiti however:
http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/11/09/racist-pro-trump-graffiti-maple-grove/

and one example of violence
https://twitter.com/cathy_jagger/status/796562734099808256
>>
>>711179412
>muh hitler
This is the reason why you libfags lost.
>>
File: IMG_0384.jpg (160 KB, 962x631) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0384.jpg
160 KB, 962x631
Argument is over
>>
>>711179757

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/13/nyregion/for-donald-trump-friends-in-few-places.html

"Deep down, he’s a very nice guy,” Mr. Wallach said, “but he can’t let go and just be nice because he fears that people will take advantage of him. Donald is actually the most insecure man I’ve ever met. He has this constant need to fill a void inside. He used to do it with deals and sex. Now he does it with publicity.”
>>
>>711180181
>Well, way to tell Donald Trump's story for him
>>711180513
>WEN DID DONALD DO THE STUFF HITLER DID DA JOOS

Dude. Why did you start blurring the lines between Donald Trump and Adolf Hitler? They're not the same person, nobody said Donald did any of these things, certainly not me. Only you, right now.

What I said, is that you definitely are telling Donald Trump's story from your perspective. Most certainly. And I don't think it holds much merit to what Donald Trump actually intended/did/desired/was motivated by during his run and eventual election as President.

Besides, he threw a sort of political coup. Anti-establishment, drain the swamp, Make America Great Again... don't you remember?

>>711180557
I never said they weren't being attacked. That being said... you should not believe that other members of your camp, who don't represent you as an individual or your ideal take on your alleged camp, haven't also attacked other people, online or otherwise.
>>
>>711180861
Thats disgusting. Im a Hillary supporter and those people arent Hillary supporters. They are the leeches of society who care about nothing. This is so disrespectful its unreal. Those people should be in jail for assault.
>>
>>711180861
Jeebus, the idiots on the left are still in denial of how stupid and violent they are.

Trump made mortal enemies of the worst pieces of violent shit on the planet.. This is how we knew he was the right man for the job.
>>
File: Pepe_Villa.png (669 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_Villa.png
669 KB, 1000x1000
>>711173789
Eat a dick.

xoxo,
your gravedigger
>>
File: IMG_0382.jpg (371 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0382.jpg
371 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>711176798
That's fine, the next presidential election isn't for four.
>>
>>711180704
Have you looked into the republican's new platform?
>>
>>711180392

It could be that he's projecting, or it could be that you're being very naive.
>>
File: IMG_0383.jpg (515 KB, 2400x1613) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0383.jpg
515 KB, 2400x1613
You lost
>>
>>711180879
Oh god.. this is part of the intellectual dishonesty of the left. You are it. "The government is at fault when muslims go full on Islam"

Of course! Of Course, the government is supposed to provide our tendies and keep us all safe.
>>
>>711181241
>makes enemies of idiots that exist everywhere
>thinks idiots are absolute worst pieces of violent shit on the planet
>not ISIS

>thinks this is a good metric for knowing who can be POTUS

wew lad
>>
>>711176972
Maybe they should move to where they will be accepted or change. That's what is expected of us white, straight people.
>>
>>711174291
If you don't live in London. You won't notice. But we in the Netherlands already have meetings in Amsterdam about moving financial companies to Amsterdam. We welcome that. And we hope we win as financial capital and not a German city..

Brexit will be good for the Netherlands. Bring all the companies to us. Thank you..
>>
>>711176031
Fucking this, thank you for bringing this up. I'm so tired of hearing clowns talking about "fingers on the button," like there's some big red button on his desk in the oval office that says "Launch The Nukes."
>>
>>711176385
Dubbya had it for 8, if that idiot can manage I'm sure trump will do fine.
>>
File: IMG_0375.jpg (335 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0375.jpg
335 KB, 1920x1080
Butthurt
>>
>>711179207
If you look closely, you'll see all the red spots are areas where backwater sister-fucking inbred whites with crap jobs and no education commonly reside, AKA trump supporters while the important people live in the big luscious city areas. Trump did manipulate the silent retard majority so that explains that i guess.
>>
>>711181530
To be fair im pretty sure its common knowledge he cheated that last win.
>>
File: 1462046215687.jpg (432 KB, 600x3315) Image search: [Google]
1462046215687.jpg
432 KB, 600x3315
>>711181338

Yeah you better get out of here before the republicans come into town
>>
>>711180683
Sure we can. What does that change?

Are all liberals supposed to be mass shooters... ? Does this ancedote make the GOP or NRA wholly worthless?
>>
File: IMG_0377.jpg (287 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0377.jpg
287 KB, 1920x1080
Snowflakes
>>
>>711178243
tell that to bill and melinda gates. literally billions out the window in charity.

buffet said that once you make a certain amount of money, money isnt money to you anymore, it becomes pretty useless and you dont worry about it.
>>
>>711173789
It doesn't pay to get depressed . Stay positive so you'll have the energy to seize opportunities for good moves, to kick him when he's down.
>>
>>711181644
Oh hell yeah, I thought Hillary was going to use same tactic
>>
>>711180783

Not sure of the statistics on it, nor do I care. I'm sure it's more common the further south you go, and this is where LGBT people will need the most protection.

Adding laws that prevent this discrimination doesn't harm the rest of us, so I don't know why anyone would be opposed to it.
>>
>>711175759
dumb faggot repubs need 60 in the senate to do whatever the fuck they want. They only have 51 so trump is fucked.
>>
>>711181352
We had to listen to your whiny asses for 8 years after Obama won with your growing nationalist movement and cuck memes.

Now it's our time to complain and shitpost about the government. Get out.
>>
>>711181201
>I never said they weren't being attacked

My camp? It was in the news once a week or more. Are you sure that is a good way to show yourselves as the educated good people that you brag about being?

You represent the poor victimized muslims, that have only committed 29,460 deadly attacks since 9/11.

You represent the 60% of mexican girls that were raped along the way.

You represent the drug cartels that compete for our business to the point of beheading and finding the newest coolest ways of torture to get American business.

You represent the intelligent ones that want open borders, and tendies for everyone.
>>
>>711177375
Everyone I know was sober and took this election seriously, that's why Trump won. Maybe you shills will sober up for next time.
>>
>>711181587
>you'll see all the red spots are areas where backwater sister-fucking inbred whites with crap jobs and no education commonly reside

Say shit like this for decades

>WHY WONT WHITE WORKING CLASS PEOPLE VOTE FOR US ANYMORE!?!??!??!

it must be because we are racist right??
>>
>>711181646
Beautiful illustration that displays the fantasy world that racist retarded trump supporters jack off to every night. Too bad it will never happen.
>>
>>711181795
>You represent the 60% of mexican girls that were raped along the way.

On the way to getting into the US illegallly
>>
File: 1462415939118.jpg (231 KB, 600x2560) Image search: [Google]
1462415939118.jpg
231 KB, 600x2560
>>711181840

>where's your god now.

Learn to take a fucking joke, this is based off of some old memery
>>
File: IMG_0376.jpg (340 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0376.jpg
340 KB, 1920x1080
>>711181776
>>
>>711177585
They can't figure out which bathroom to use, you think they can figure out who is gonna hold them down?
>>
>>711181840
God doesn't that hurt? you've tried insulting eveyone to get them to see how smart you are. Why wouldn't they just listen to ad hominem arguments?

Can't they see how uncomfortable you are?
>>
File: 1476356400311.jpg (16 KB, 320x328) Image search: [Google]
1476356400311.jpg
16 KB, 320x328
>>711181267
>i'm voting for tacos
think about how happy she was when she put that ///super fun and quirky/// t-shirt on earlier that day.
>>
>>711180783
bbbut we ggotta save them all
>>
>>711173789
his acceptance speech actually made me feel a little better. Total change of tone, but his ideas are still SHITTAYYYYYY
>>
>>711179207
those blue areas have higher population density
>>
>>711181795
>You represent the poor victimized muslims, that have only committed 29,460 deadly attacks since 9/11.
Yeah and marginalizing them will totally help.
>You represent the 60% of mexican girls that were raped along the way.
Yeah lets keep those mexican girls in Mexico so they can get raped there.
>>
>>711182115
which ones?

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions
>>
>>711181856
On the way to Trump's victory. Absolute majority of illegals got to the US legally and overstayed their visa. No wall can stop that. (But Trump knows that very well. He's just using the stupidity of his voters. As he did in his businesses many, many times.)
>>
>>711174752
I'm half Mexican, LGBTQ-Ally, educated, look and sound white .
Watch your back .
>>
>>711181840
Liberals are so educated! We tried telling them how smart we are, we physically attacked them on the streets, we tried bullying them into seeing how great minorities are.

We tried saying every thing we could to convince them if you don't love and worship people of color, they must be RACIST BIGOTS...

Why didn't our candidacy work? We tried so hard, we fought so hard to knock them down...

Damn damn damn damn
>>
>>711177981
Yeah cause liberals make and do everything, dumbasses.
>>
File: 1470968979807.jpg (41 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
1470968979807.jpg
41 KB, 640x472
>>711182167
>Yeah and marginalizing them will totally help.

Because they're all teetering on the edge of Jihad, so yeah..we better walk on eggshells, just like Hillary says.
>>
>>711176112
did you go to college and what do you do for a living
>>
>>711182115
Did you see obummers statement? He's suddenly all pro trump now, quite the flop from spending whole campaign supporting Clinton.
>>
>>711181695
We always vote blue in hawaii we're not a battlefield state, and not like we have enough electorals to matter. And no im not butthurt she lost Hillary sucked as a choice.
>>
>>711182076
don't be a dick about her putting on a silly billy shirt anon
>>
>>711182469
>masters
>work in the insurance industry

Voted Trump, whatchagunnado
>>
File: 1470385234711.png (514 KB, 532x582) Image search: [Google]
1470385234711.png
514 KB, 532x582
>>711173789
* FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;

* SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);

* THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;

* FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;

* FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;

* SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.

On the same day, I will begin taking the following 7 actions to protect American workers:

* FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205

* SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership

* THIRD, I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator

* FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately

* FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars' worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.

* SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward

* SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America's water and environmental infrastructure

Sounding alright so far, I don't see anything in here about rounding up brown people/queers/muslims into black vans and shipping them into concentration camps. I must have missed that stuff which those people are scared of.
>>
>>711175292
You idiotic fuck wad . He will enjoy a Republican Senate and representatives . Every right wing ghoul will pass every sort of bullshit legislation they can dream up . You are exactly wrong !
>>
>>711182167
>Yeah lets keep those mexican girls in Mexico so they can get raped there.

Yeah, so the rapists stay down in wonderful mexico. I'm sorry, you think we're rescueing the girls and jailing the rapists?

Don't say Trump is a racist if he says Mexicans are sending their rapists here. He's simply stating facts.
>>
>>711181795
I'm not showing myself as the educated good people that I brag about being?

When did I brag? When did I represent the poor victimized muslims? When did I represent the 60% [citation needed] Mexican girls that were raped along the way? When did I represent the drug cartels, the intelligent ones that want open borders, or tendies for anyone?

Tendies?

Read what you just typed. Not too long ago, you were using language indicative of the fact that you belonged to a group that was pretty opposed to the left- if not showing how you feel about "the left". There aren't a lot of groups that come to mind that would oppose the left, except for anything far enough right of them. You mentioned Trump supporters, and seemed to suggest that you know in part that the people who voted for Trump were silent until election day. That people were being assaulted for voting for Trump. You have the intention of giving me a run-down of how the silent majority for Trump behaved.

You implicitly aligned yourself with the Trump camp. You're defending them... against who, I don't know. But you also defend "Whites", with no real distinction as to who exactly "Whites" is supposed to denote. Meanwhile, you paired up "Black" with "Criminals". That right there is telling enough of how you feel. Don't hide it.
>how violent and retarded the left was
>It's time for house cleaning fellas

That is your camp, feel free to suggest otherwise. The rest of what you typed is a lot of hyberbole and nonsense that doesn't need to be there.
>>
>>711175634
I could get behind this
>>
US: the best democracy in the world where you don't vote who you like but you vote who is not the one you don't like
>>
>>711178175
Hilary was the key to a nuke war with her "experience ". You're a stupid fuck if you think rinning the country isn't like a business.aybe you back seat drivers ought to jump the fuck out while the train is going 90 and let the mutherfuckingbomb who won the damned election fucking drive.
>>
>>711175731
I thought those rustbelt voters didn't have jobs? Which way is it?
>>
>>711173789
THIS! It could have been much worse. Trump is far to the left of guys like Ted Cruz. Trump isn't going to defund planned parenthood. Trump isn't going to cut Social Security. SJWs hate Trump because he says mean things that trigger their hyper sensitivity, but honestly, Trump is not nearly as far Right as most of the other Republican nominees this time around!

PS voted for Jill Stein!
>>
As a European who hates the USA I am very happy with this outcome.

Hope he breaks down the healthcare system. Make education expensive af. Make gun regulations away. Bring more racism to the country and hatred to each other.

I just love it how stupid they are. Evolution at its work.

Dayummm WHERE THE FUCK IS MY POPCORN!
>>
File: 1470977396754.png (35 KB, 846x615) Image search: [Google]
1470977396754.png
35 KB, 846x615
>>711182354
no no.. that was blacks that built the country with vegetables and cotton
>>
>>711178502
Gonna sell liberal tears.
>>
>>711175894
There are worse things than political suicide , if you are a grown-up , you'd understand .

Paul Ryan gets it.
>>
>>711182633
Most of his proposals are against Republican interests. Why would they support him?
>>
>>711182851

If he doesn't cut anything. And doesn't raise tax. Tell me in a logical sense that me as a European can understand... how the fuck is he going to do it???
>>
>>711176031
It takes three people to carry out his order , and people standing behind them have guns to make sure they do .
>>
>>711182633
>Every right wing ghoul will pass every sort of bullshit legislation they can dream up .

This is the ONLY legitimately scary part of this whole scenario. This is it. You can't possibly imagine how scary this shit is. Trump is pretty much irrelevant to this nightmare.
>>
>>711182916
I hope he actually kills the social security.

The poor fools don't know what they've done.
>>
>>711173789
us election has 3 types of people:

1 - bitches that his candidate did not win.
2 - is okay with whoever won and respects democracy.
3 - is not a north murican and laughs his ass off with the memes (my case) so if you are the number 2 i believe things will go okay.

remember that shit is bound to happen regardless of who sits there.
>>
>>711178243
Look at how open minded and progressive this guy is. No prejudice here friends! What's wrong, need to take a break from burning American flags and throwing a temper tantrum?
>>
>>711182674
THAT was a huge word salad.
Yes, I support Trump rather than the other choices

A lot of people try the word salad when they want to impress. It's not unusual. Good try son.
>>
>>711182632
>label china a currency manipulator

Yeah how dare another country try what the us $ has been doing for years..
>>
I love how the dems have no say in anything now.
>>
>>711180469
You have to pick between Muslims and LGBT rights, you can't have both.
I don't know if you noticed, but they're actually a more primitive and brutal form of right wings.
>>
>>711183247
Yeah....im sorry why should the US take abuse from other countries out of some irrational desire to be fair to people that arent even your countrymen.
>>
>>711183252
They think they do, when the adults have finally taken over
>>
>>711182631
like, still think you're an idiot duh
sales is pretty
>>
>>711176187
GOP loves power more than anything, ask Rutherford B Hayes, the Republican slayer of reconstruction
>>
>>711182845

>HILLARY WANTED NUCLEAR WAR

>Things that haven't happened and had no evidence for happening would have totally happened

That fear-mongering is the same flavor that so many liberals are now pouring out onto social media. Don't be like them.

>You're a stupid fuck if you think rinning the country isn't like a business

How? Maybe you should state how instead of just calling him stupid. You both might learn something.
>>
>>711183245
That wasn't a huge word salad. You can run that by a linguist, or use basic grammar rules to parse it out.

Please read what I typed. It's not a demand, it's a plea. I didn't ask as to whether or not you supported Trump, I established that I already knew that by the way you were typing
>and what you were typing about

>none of the above is a word salad
>>
File: Capture.png (165 KB, 844x343) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
165 KB, 844x343
>>711173789
>>
>>711176459
B fuckin ess
>>
>>711183314
The extremist group of LGBTers want criminal charges for hate speech

The fundamentalist forms of islam throw LGBTs off building tops, as it simply cannot be tolerated.
>>
>>711183163
It's simple: words are free. And once he's elected the president, he doesn't have to abide by them.
>>
File: 1456291611377.jpg (154 KB, 960x744) Image search: [Google]
1456291611377.jpg
154 KB, 960x744
If dubs my friend has to ask out a girl
>>
>>711179880
Guilty, guilty as charged. (And I'm really a robot)
>>
>>711180791
The change in climate is not an immediate, obviously. Think farther. We are already too late to stop the process, and now (with a higher temperature) CO2 emissions have an even greater effect. Don't just watch vids, read some articles. We're in a shit pickle, bro. We won't experience land-searing heat, but what we will experience will be a slow die-off of crops, some coastal flooding, and areas near the equator becoming uninhabitable due to heat. By 2040, probs, we'll be shafted with a major greenhouse-effect cock. Wish it wasn't the case.
>>
>>711183508
Trump likes the gays?

https://youtu.be/b-t8JmyCvWg
>>
>>711173789

Yep i had to live through 2 George Bush administrations and Boots on the ground INVASION / WAR in Afghanistan and Iraq.

I have no idea how people think he could be worse than that.
>>
>>711182916
Most European countries have it all figured out in 2016. What is it like living in a utopia?
>>
>>711179968
That would be his next logical step.
>>
>>711182632

It's not Trump's government that'll be hurting minorities, it's his emboldened supporters.
>>
>>711183453
Yes, it was long and almost said nothing. You backed away from your Islamic support, but forget that support and defense for Islam is part of the Leftists/liberal charter.

Lefties are for criticizing every single part of the dominant culture -we are not uninitiated.

But, we know our culture is superior than many other cultures, and we don't mind saying it now. We won't be vilified for saying it by anyone that matters.
>>
>>711173789

I'm crossing my fingers he doesn't fuck everything up. I really dislike the guy personally.

But the "supporters." Not just of him but if the other candidates are sickening me.

A lot of people I've seen vote for trump have been pretty down right nasty.

But The amount of disgusting actions everyone is now doing, just because he won, is just flat out, disgraceful? Dishonorable?

I doubt Trump will ever do anything that will make me respect him and say, I'm glad he's the president.

But, post election has made me feel ashamed that i ever sided with anyone over anything.
>>
>>711183622

So your politicians don't tell the people how the fuck they are going to do things?

Lol if that was the case here... nobody would follow him.

Like here someone says: I wanna get more money in the healthcare.
USA liberal: yeahhhhhhh
EU citizen: Wait but can I ask a rational question first? Where do you want to get this money? Tax raise? Or cut spending and where are you planning to cut??

I mean.. all just bla bla bla. I don't understand people fall for that shit.
>>
>>711182773

yeah you literally can't say anything right now

I voted Clinton: fuck you, emails
I voted Trump: fuck you racist
I voted 3rd party: fuck you, wasted your vote
I didn't vote: fuck you, our democracy totally works but only if you vote
>>
>>711182631
Attempt to reconcile the idea that I have to share a country with "people" like you.
>>
>>711184089
>doesn't think of half the country as people

no wonder leftists are responsible for hundreds of millions of deaths throughout history
>>
>>711183247
You are confusing the currency manipulation of China with the US dollar being the world reserve currency.
>>
>>711182632
Damn, I left the Dems after Bernie.... I have to admit I love at least 50% of that!
>>
>>711183873
>Long and almost said nothing
Is not word salad. But, it did say something, and it could have been said differently, sure.

It still works. There aren't many long words.

This is not a long sentence.

This is a shorter sentence: This isn't a long sentence.

I'm beginning to feel like this is bait. When did I back away from Islamic support?

What I am to you? A "Lefitie"? Why? What did I say, what positions did I take in this thread exactly to show you that I support Islam, ever? What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with you- why does everyone who doesn't stroke your talking points, need to be a part of the big bad boogieman?

This is like a sensible right-leaning individual having a conversation with your "Leftie". But, bravo for not being disingenuous at the end- you should have never minded saying it before.
>>
>>711181776
agreed
>>
>>711184003
Most of our politicians do. Unless they are businessmen (think of Italy's Berlusconi). They make something up and do something else later. Usually take huge loans that won't hurt the country in the slightest later when they don't have to care anything.
Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 38

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.