Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

They're mad

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 70
File: f.jpg (97 KB, 748x669) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
97 KB, 748x669
They're mad
>>
>>711157997

>Seth MacFarlane

Why the fuck did that bastard had to miss that fucking flight I just don't know.
>>
Left-wing nut makes up more stupid bullshit because he's an idiot.
>>
>>711158429
The fuck do you got against Seth MacFarlane? Seth Green could have died instead and solved Family Guy AND Robot Chicken.
>>
>>711157997
the faster florida washes into the sea, the better off we shall be - POLLUTE
>>
>>711159674
I hope you have kids so they can enjoy the pollution and heat that you corporate fuck-toys are carrying water for
>>
>>711157997
Maybe he should run next time around if he thinks his shit doesn't stink. Celebrities can win now.
>>
>>711160084
>Ronald Reagan
>>
>>711160692
Oh yeah. funny that. Always slips my mind.
>>
File: liberal-tears.png (479 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
liberal-tears.png
479 KB, 700x700
>>711157997
Brainless liberal morons are showing just show fucking stupid they are today... People bitching, RIOTING, crying, and spreading more bullshit lies.

If you're a liberal, and you're reading this? THANK YOU for your glorious tears. They are fucking DELICIOUS!! You fucks have made me feel better than I have in years. That being said? CRY HARDER!! Please. Keep showing the world just how hypocritical you idiots really are. You all preach about acceptance, and being equal... but you fuckers are out rioting and pouting that your shit tier candidate didn't win. Stay classy, liberal morons!
>>
>>711160955

The bitching and rioting has just begun redneck. Get ready.
>>
>>711161146
hahahah good luck you whining bitchtwits
>>
File: nigger-monkey-shenanigans.jpg (91 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
nigger-monkey-shenanigans.jpg
91 KB, 460x460
>>711161146
Stay mad, nigger.
>>
anyone who denies climate change should remember to feel guilty when they grow older, have kids, they notice their kids coughing in the dense, smoggy atmosphere, and should remember what i just said every time they have to blow their noses clean of black snot, and remove their blackhead covered faces.

but the climate change deniers wouldn't do those kind of cleanly things anyway
>>
>>711157997
If there's one thing I dislike about this man it's this. The way he refuses to hear the logic explanations and irrefutable scientifical evidence from people that obviously know more than him about the matter. The climate politics of the of one of the countries that polutes more in the world and that could potentially change it for the worst in a drastic way should be a long-term plan, and not something that just gets messed with to please the believes of the newest ruler.
>>
>>711161234
honestly tho all you are seeing in the news is the minority of liberals bitching, so idgf about what you're saying.
also just wait until another democrat is in office, we'll see how the republicans act.
P.S. climate change will kill us before donald
>>
>>711160041
>falling for the kids meme

lol @ your life
>>
>>711161146
Says the hippie queer that's afraid of guns and wants the government to protect them.
Have another pumpkin spice latte and suck of your wifes son.
>>
>>711159674
But it's not made up. Scientific American isn't a bullshit website/journal
>>
>>711161660
see this ->>>711161577
>>
>>711161370
you are pretty retarded. Air is cleaner than it was in the 70s by a huge margin, and particle count has nothing to do with the CO2 climate change debate in the first place.
>>
>>711160955
as a non American, i notice that it's both sides of the fence doing the kind of shit you're describing, your country is more divided than ever, look literally anywhere, i mean for fuck sake people are uploading videos on Liveleak of them laughing at liberals. Yeah liberals are annoying as fuck, but there's bigger shit out there than stupid hair cut twinky fags, and the fact that republicans and liberals have a common,passionate hatred for eachother is far more destructive than Donald, Hilary and climate change put together.
>>
>>711161577
>honestly
hahah stfu already
you don't know anything worth conveying
>>
>>711161894
5 star post, anon.
Divided and run amok.
>>
>>711161911
kek you think you are good bait but you are bad hombre
>>
>>711161877
i don't know where you fucking live, must be in Antartica, but go to any city, literally any city and you're breathing in shitty air. Have you seen the thousands of cyclists in big cities with air masks on? You think they wear it for fun? as a fashion statement? no it's because they all feel like they can't breathe, do you see anybody wearing those faggy masks in Holland? No. I don't care about you enough to change your mind, I get my satisfaction knowing that you will feel guilty later in life for being such a fucking idiot

what other conspiracy theories do you believe whilst i have your attention?
>>
>>711157997
Fighting climate change will cripple American jobs, poor people cant afford climate change restrictions when the 3rd world is ignoring it.
>>
>>711162206
if Donald accepted climate change, he's one of the few politicians with the nuts to sit down with all those Eastern peasant nations and make them clean their shit up. As it happens he's a fucking idiot
>>
>>711161577
Republicans win- Liberals kill themselves and actually RIOT in the streets in impotent rage, flooding social media with depressive self loathing
Democrats win- republicans return to their lives disappointed and suffer another 4 years of hugbox bullshit
>>
http://www.taringa.net/post/info/19650996/Gano-Trump-el-mundo-podrido-de-la-inmigracion-ilegal.html

The whole world is rotten to have illegal immigration
>>
>>711157997
Yes, intelligent people who have humanity's best interests at heart are pretty pissed, you are correct.
>>
>>711162340
wasn't it Donald himself who said he wouldn't accept the election if he lost?

Have you seen the videos of Trump supporters threatening to take up arms if he lost by any chance? Or do you only believe things that subscribe to your narrow point of view?
>>
>>711157997
Is it habbening?
>>
>>711158429

He made that shit up about flight 11
>>
>>711162465
>Have you seen the videos of Trump supporters threatening to take up arms if he lost by any chance?
I really really wish this would have happened. It would have been hilarious.
>>
>>711162340
you must know everything anon
you are very smart anon
>>
>>711161381
Meh, we just need to get someone who understands this shit on his cabinet, and have them explain what rising sea levels will do to the value of any beachfront property he happens to own. That'll bring him around.
>>
>>711161894
Fair enough. Since you presented a logical response, I will do the same. Honestly... most trump supporters are just sick of the liberal idiots. I mean really...when Obama won.. yes, Bush supporters were upset but they DID NOT riot in the streets, they did NOT make posts all over social media about killing the new president, they didn't bitch and whine about it and spread lies. They bowed out respectfully.... why can't these braindead liberals do the same?? No.. fuck no.. they have to act like fucking animals and pout like children. It's honestly disgusting... Trump supporters are just tired of the way things have been for far too long... we actually want POSITIVE change in this country... libtards are brainwashed idiots that believe EVERYTHING the media tells them. Yes, the USA is EXTREMELY divided now... but us Trump supporters want to move forward and work together to better this fucked up country.. all liberal morons want to do is shit all over everything and cry. They are literally PROVING to the world just show stupid they really are. I'm actually ashamed to live in a country with these kinds of people.
>>
Why is 'ur mad' even an insult? /b/ exists because you're all mad, Trump won because people are mad, politics exists and is worth existing because different social groups are mad. Are you saying this guy >>711160955 is somehow engaging with things in a non-mad, passive, contemplative way?
>>
>>711162307
>make them clean their shit up
Spoken like a true democunt..
>stay salty faggot
>>
>>711160955
We preach acceptance for everyone except straight white males, get over it.
>>
>>711162465
Given that there was evidence of hillary vote rigging and electronic voting machines were made by a company owned by a guy who gave millions to her campaign, i'd say there'd be more to question certainly.
>>
File: Trump Marathon.png (315 KB, 633x701) Image search: [Google]
Trump Marathon.png
315 KB, 633x701
>>711160955
Enjoy it while it lasts. You're going to be crying soon too. We all will be.
>>
>>711157997
Maybe he'll change that policy when it's his turn to use the GOP's brain cell.
>>
>>711162189
Look at pictures of LA from the 70s, look at it now. Yeah, still shitty, but not even close to the same scale. you can even check the graphs of air quality over time with a quick google search. As for China/India/Africa, wow, they are really fucking themselves with that pollution, good thing they are exempt from most international climate treaties... particle counts have little to no effect on the green house effect. Hell CO2 barely moves the dial on warming even at the scale its being produced (because it gets stored so readily). Solar activity and water vapor matter more for climate change than the gasses that you breath or fart out (methane is a strong greenhouse gas, but animal activity is already part of the baseline).
>>
File: 1478680249502.jpg (118 KB, 657x543) Image search: [Google]
1478680249502.jpg
118 KB, 657x543
>>711162644
dubs of truth
>>
>>711157997
Hopefully Sarah palin join the cabinet. She'll straighten it all out
>>
>>711163092
actually, i'm British, not even from your country. But you do the point i make here
>>711161894

because rather than entertain my proposal you simply label it "democunt" and continue with your stupid, ignorant existence. You are part of America's problem, America will NOT last 4 years because of the attitude of 99% of Americans, which you have exemplified in almost 1 sentence, which you couldn't write because you're retarded
>>
Thank god, perhaps now we can focus on immediate problems instead of something that may or may not happen in 350 years when we're all dead.
>>
>>711160041
The REAL kicker is when they finally end up dying and they get a nice DMT trip and finally realize that they are just going to wake up again in the world they created for themselves. God has a funny sense of humor like that.
>>
>>711157997
Global warming is natural and can't be stopped. Don't pay attention to problems you can't solve, life is too short to waste it.
>>
>>711163388
>You are part of America's problem
you know jack and shit about "America's problem"
go back to establishment politics jackboot
>>
>>711163509
>Global warming is natural
Ecept natural global warming would not function AT ALL in the way the temperature changes that have been measured for the last decades do.
>>
>>711159952
What about all the other coastal states? It's not like half the population lives in them?
>>
>>711163509
Colonising space is the only thing that actually matters for the survival of the human race in the long term.
>>
>>711161146
Good. Riot, burn down your own shit. Ruin your shithole neighborhoods.
Here's what will happen when you do.
A: You ruin your own homes, and we get to laugh.
B: You become criminals and draw massive amounts of public opinion against you, which spurs law changes to deal with the new menace and much harsher penalties for being uncivilized monkeys.
C: We get to watch as the National Guard gets called, and uses lethal force to quell the rioting chimps. Loads die in the protest, dropping the overall black population and showing the newer generation their place in society with threat of even stricter protocols.
We get our cities back, drug and other crime rates drop, and we got to watch it while eating popcorn and laughing at home.
Enjoy your future you're making.
>>
>>711163731
news alert, warming was on hiatus for nearly 20 years.
>>
>>711163002
Firstly I'd like to thank you for having the decency (won't say common decency - it isn't anymore)

I totally understand your arguement, in my outsider opinion, every citizen in the US must be tired out of the fucking bullshit media circus. I've experienced it first hand now since your election was a global phenomena.

You're using the Bush era as an example of how things used to be (and highlighting is as a time before the division) and I'd like to suggest that Bush and the Neo-Cons held America together with a sense of purpose, sense of idealism (of democracy, freedom bla bla bla) which doesn't exist anymore because Bush exhausted it because the whole idea of creating a cause/distraction to unite America was stupid. Now you have Americans who don't believe politicians or the politics anymore, and Trump trying to create a new cause focused on American freedom as opposed to Operation Iraqi Freedom. In my opinion it will end the same way as Bush's era did, because Trump and Bush are both simplifying complex problems into GOOD vs EVIL (crooked Clinton being the archetypal supervillain) and she is crooked, no doubt. But what Trump is doing is utilising post-truth politics, he lies constantly, shifts position constantly, and because of this he can't be held accountable, and is therefore incredibly undemocratic. Aside from his bigoted, xenophobic, racist, sexist views, his successful grip on post-truth politics is what truly frightens the rest of the world. Why do people draw parallels between Trump and Putin? Because Putin does the same thing, he even extends it into warfare, it's called non-linear warfare. Scary stuff.
>>
>>711163235
bigly
>>
>>711163731
Earth has been doing what it's doing for billions of years way before humans come along to shit all over it, ice age, hell age etc
>>
>>711164166
wow that was an essay, maybe i should tl;dr

>Trump is copying Bush's idea of creating a cause to unite America (Make America Great Again) instead of make Iraq democratic, but I predict it will fail because Trump and Bush both lie to the public, and they either don't comprehend the complex problems in the world, or they simplify them to sell "solutions" to the problem to keep the people happy.

>Both Bush and Trump are making the mistake of not being honest to the populace, and simplifying (therefore exasperating) problems which will boil up again (maybe worse) like they already have done
>>
>>711163002
>Obama ran against Bush
And he calls us idiots.
>>
>>711164073
which is never going to happen if morons keep electing other science denying idiots because they are either science denying idiots themselves or they are the greediest scum of the earth who only care about themselves and their short-sided monetary gains. People actually believe that once they die, they get to go to sleep forever. No morons, you live forever, over and over and over again. Your decisions now decide which seat of consciousness you will inherit your next cycle. When you die you come out of a vagina again completely oblivious to the past you. Enjoy the shithole you created for yourself.

GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS
>>
File: 1477883577892.gif (2 MB, 331x248) Image search: [Google]
1477883577892.gif
2 MB, 331x248
>>711163002
>Fair enough. Since you presented a logical response, I will do the same.
>>
>>711157997
the whole world shakes their head at your stupid election, and you still think you "won" something.
you look like fools. while the world keeps progressing, you guys don't even realize your whole sense of "democracy" is a gigantic capitalistic shit fest.
seriously, the USA is like the schoolyard bully that everyone hates.
>>
>>711164690
Are you mentally handicapped? Obama took over as president when Bush stepped down. I am FULLY aware he ran against John McCain, but my point was Bush stepped aside from Obama to take over, idiot. Stop trying to twist my words. Oh wait.. that's what you liberal fucktards do best.
>>
>>711164822
That's what we intend to be anyway fuckboy
>>
File: classyasfuck.jpg (55 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
classyasfuck.jpg
55 KB, 720x540
>>711164814
>>
>>711164822
For whatever it's worth, some of us who live here hate it too.
>>
File: cat on phone.jpg (83 KB, 300x223) Image search: [Google]
cat on phone.jpg
83 KB, 300x223
>>711161370
>blames pollution and not overpopulation
youre retarded you know that right? you probably dont, youre a liberal.
>>
File: media.jpg (29 KB, 750x387) Image search: [Google]
media.jpg
29 KB, 750x387
>>711161767
>but...but...i was told by mainstream media, who said hillary was winning the whole time and trump had no chance, that it was true
>>
File: dingdong.jpg (92 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
dingdong.jpg
92 KB, 960x720
>>
>>711160041

While I'm not uneducated enough to believe that global warming isn't caused at least in part by humans, I also know the earth has warmed and cooled many times in the last 4 billion years.

During the time dinosaurs lived, there were no polar ice caps and sea levels were hundreds of feet higher than today. since then we've had several ice ages interspersed with periods of global warming.

High co2 levels caused plant and plankton populations to explode, removing co2 from the atmosphere. The earth cycled through this process several times.

And in all that time life survived, adapted, and evolved. People survived, adapted, and evolved.

Rising sea levels may be an economic disaster, and we may not have universal wifi and unlimited Cheeto supplies, but life will most assuredly go on.

Global warming will not render the earth uninhabitable. Not for you. Not for your kids. Not for your kids great great great grandchildren.
>>
>>711164822

>seriously, the USA is like the schoolyard bully that everyone hates

And, much like a schoolyard bully, we don't give one half of one fuck
>>
Just because the media said that Hillary would won doesn't mean it would happen... This elections were a victory to democracy... Not just because some fancy famous people and SJW said trump is an idiot... Trump says the things that the people want... I mean seriously which American citizen wants Muslims community? Or illegal immigrants? It's hard to say these things specially when everything you do it's judge by the "minorities" but that what they are... Minorities... Its democracy... Deal with..
>>
File: check em.jpg (192 KB, 508x674) Image search: [Google]
check em.jpg
192 KB, 508x674
>>711165975
>bitches about politicians who have been running the country and extending the arms of america every where else
>bitches about the one man who wants to keep america to america and fuck every one else
make up your mind shit for brains. no one cares about what you think about how we run things, you arent here so shut the fuck up. youre a joke. your country, where ever it is, is a joke. no one gives 2 shits about any of your elections yet every one cries over ours. sounds more like youre the schoolyard bully, constantly berating people that dont even belong to your clique. youre a hypocrite.
>>
>>711161146
Good.. the jail bonds just got larger, meaning, more room for you niggers... hahaha.. have fun seving 25 to L..
>>
File: statue-of-liberty-ashamed.jpg (35 KB, 485x500) Image search: [Google]
statue-of-liberty-ashamed.jpg
35 KB, 485x500
>>711164166

"You're using the Bush era as an example of how things used to be (and highlighting is as a time before the division) and I'd like to suggest that Bush and the Neo-Cons held America together with a sense of purpose, sense of idealism (of democracy, freedom bla bla bla) which doesn't exist anymore because Bush exhausted it..."

Surely you jest Anon. Bush used age old and proven tactics to forcefully implement his agenda on the unsuspecting and overly Patriotic(post 911) American public. Propaganda, fear and faux-Patriotism...to carefully repeal certain freedoms, liberties under the guise of safety and prevention. Fear, to keep people suspicious and angry, faux patriotism to tug at the heart strings of a wounded country in a time of crisis. A vendetta, to invade countries who were in no way involved with any plot against our homeland yet the overused and repetitious mention of WMD's to somehow settle an old score in blood. I'll spare you the mention of Enron, as is...
Not to mention his constant religious and conservative rambling, talking of God as if he had Jesus Christ Himself on speed dial, overtly playing on the misguided and business hopes of Christian conservatives, who just happen to be a huge portion of registered voters, a powerful ally in the war on common sense.

The hypocritical and privileged Right simply needed an out for reimplementation of their agenda after being sidelined the last eight years. The country was built by and is run by many Trumps...White, rich and powerful. KRS One said it best...

"Bush had the country on the brink of revolution. They put a black man in office and...*leans back in his chair, crosses his arms*...to signify the appeasement of the angered majority and the hopes of a nation battered and bruised from self abuse...Lady Liberty, a masochist?
>>
>>711159795
Lay off Robot Chicken, pal, that shit's funny
>>
>>711160955
woahhh edgy 16 year old who didnt even go out to vote, keep sharing those conservtive memes on facebook
>>
File: IMG_0527.jpg (25 KB, 200x219) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0527.jpg
25 KB, 200x219
>>711166242

I'm an American.

And you, apparently, are a retard with rage issues.
>>
>>711166814
I'm 38 and I voted for Trump. Liberal tears are simply hilarious to me. I love watching them cry. I take GREAT joy in it in fact.
>>
>>711164469
everyone knows that genius, the point is that industrialized nations have sped up that process
>>
File: do it faggot.jpg (9 KB, 325x159) Image search: [Google]
do it faggot.jpg
9 KB, 325x159
>>711166909
i didnt even mean you, obviously, i meant >>711164822
the things i said should have shown that. i got side tracked reading all the liberal tears and replied the wrong one at a glance
>>
>>711165837
Regardless whether or not the planet is warming or if it matters, you have to be a complete moron to think human pollution will not have drastic effects on the way everybody on the planet lives in just the next few decades. People in China already can't be outside in certain areas of the country for too long without damaging their lungs, is that a problem to you?
>>
>>711160955
i hope everyone fucking riots more. Trump will fucking ruin everything. Fucking neckbeard redneck FAGGOTS like you shouldnt be allowed to vote. If rednecks weren't allowed to vote hillary would have destroyed trump and you fucking know it faggot.
>>
>>711166561
enlightening post anon
>>
>>711166964
Says who? Climate "scientists" looking for grants? Read about the current impending solar minimum you millennial POS
>>
File: trumplaughing.jpg (295 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
trumplaughing.jpg
295 KB, 1920x1080
>>711167334
CRY HARDER, NIGGER!! lol.
>>
>>711167334
if dead people werent allowed to vote, trump would have won by even more of a landslide. how does it feel to be a fascist retarded liberal cry baby cunt?
>>
>>711166561
You know that Bill Clinton aided Bush Sr on the Contra scandal, right?

Billy Bush leaked the Trump tapes. Do your fucking homework and cut your bullshit.

This was done (Trump election) to provoke a direct war upon the US population because retards on either side will riot.
>>
>>711157997

Haha, Hollywood thinks we care what it thinks!
>>
>>711167423
GO FUCK YOUR SISTER!! lol.
>>
>>711167911
GO CHIMP OUT IN THE STREETS!! hahaha.
See picture below:
>>711161241
LOL. It's what your kind does best when things don't go your way.
>>
>>711157997
The environment is a conspiracy
>>
>>711167423
Wow. Sorry you have never had sex dude. It could happen if you're open to it.
>>
>>711164822
>the world keeps progressing

i certainly hope you're not posting from europe
>>
>>711161894
As a non American, you get your American politics info from the news.
>>
>>711168885

Where in the literal fuck is the world progressing?

Africa?
Asia?
South America?
Europe?

LMMFAO
>>
>>711168831
I'll remember that when I am fucking my girlfriend next week after shes done with her period. While i'm slamming my dick in her, i'll think back to your message and try not to laugh.
>>
>>711163235
Really makes you think.
>>
File: newsweek-clinton-cover.jpg (137 KB, 632x882) Image search: [Google]
newsweek-clinton-cover.jpg
137 KB, 632x882
Historic.
>>
>>711164092
For once I actually want Marshall law
>>
File: consider.jpg (47 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
consider.jpg
47 KB, 600x600
>>711165837
As a point of interest, allow me to present:
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/earth_temperature_timeline.png
>>
>>711169467
It will be awesome to watch wherever it happens first
>>
OH god I missed this place for one day. BUTTHURT is epic. More please.
>>
>>711169594
>>711169467
except for the fact, you realize, that its still obamisis who has control over that...right? so 1...hes not going to do it because he wants discourse in america 2..itd be in the way that gains liberal support. fairly certain if he declares martial law, the next president cant take office till its done
>>
>>711161146

Heaven help us....not the rioting.
>>
>>711162340
except for the rublicans who were talking armed insurrection in the streets if hillary won you fucking moron.
>>
>>711169078
Try harder
>>
>>711169861
The changeover will occur regardless of martial law status, because it will be like we are seeing now - isolated pockets.
>>
>>711163002
"Trump supporters" I know most of the people I work with and for voted for trump. -dignified resignation- they hate the idiot and know he's a lying piece of shit. Better him than Hillary they say. The only ones I would call "trump supporters" are well known to be idiots.
Yea trump won. Wasn't becuae of his overwelhmjng support lmao. It was becuAse he was the only option.
>>
File: alligator-enorme[1].jpg (62 KB, 550x455) Image search: [Google]
alligator-enorme[1].jpg
62 KB, 550x455
>>711160041
commie florida let the gators eat
>>
File: trump-god-of-war.jpg (155 KB, 725x1024) Image search: [Google]
trump-god-of-war.jpg
155 KB, 725x1024
>>711169272
Hahaha..ha..HAHA.. HAHAHAHA!!!!!
>>
Being largely right learning but almost fully on the side of climate change is suffering.
>>
>>711159952
Right, because Florida was the only major swing state that went Red. Right. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
>>
>>711163509
If this ain't bait I'm glad to know the world can still produce sheeple. Gives me hope of a third world war
>>
The dead candidate supporters are salty.
>>
>>711165584
Scientists are now the media?
>>
>>711171159
>being this retarded
do you also think the fda has your best interest at heart when they release drugs then a few months later retract the same drugs because of all the deaths they said wouldnt happen?
>>
File: IMG_2630.jpg (113 KB, 618x625) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2630.jpg
113 KB, 618x625
>>
>>711163926
collateral damage

>>711170729
My hatred of Florida has fuck-all to do with Trump.
>>
>>711163509
Republicunt spotted. The fact that most of trumps supporters are uneducated and deny climate change doesn't surprise me at all.
>>
>>711159674
You are retarded
>>
File: Make America Great Again.jpg (37 KB, 356x438) Image search: [Google]
Make America Great Again.jpg
37 KB, 356x438
Those sad faces of Hillary's supporters gave me a boner.
>>
File: 1478745602454.jpg (635 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1478745602454.jpg
635 KB, 1200x1200
>>
>>711165837
the earth won't be uninhabitable, as you said...

but the equator will eventually be - and those refugees are going to cause major problems. Not to mention the seal level rise, extreme weather, droughts, etc. Going to be a rough ride. It is past the point of no return.

I am 45 with no kids and no plans on having them. I don't give a shit what happens to yours, but maybe you should.
>>
Sam Harris retweeted that. He's such a cuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE8PG2mpo58
>>
File: ll.gif (2 MB, 352x265) Image search: [Google]
ll.gif
2 MB, 352x265
>>
>>711157997
Honestly one of the reasons I almost didn't vote for him at all was he's not accepting of climate change. Hopefully he gets harder on clean energy.
>>
>>711172139
for someone who claims to be free from influence from special interests, Trump sure is giving big oil/coal everything they could ever wish for
>>
The salt in Facebook feeds is hilarious. This country is full of bed wetters. I'm seeing posts about "my kids went to bed crying" and "how do I explain how a hate monger is the president to my kids"

Oh no! Your candidate lost waaaaaahhhhhh
>>
There is one thing at which Trump has been especially bad so far: keeping his promises.
>>
>>711157997
The logical fallacies are astounding.
>>
>>711172545
Sounds like a typical American politician. He's on the right track
>>
>>711160692
He was a Governor before running for President.
>>
File: mission accomplished.jpg (322 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
mission accomplished.jpg
322 KB, 1024x768
I remember getting so much shit for making the inset image a few months back.

your tears are delicious.
>>
>>711172467
Yeah a big mistake on Hillary's part was saying the coal industry was gonna be out of a job. Totally fucked her.
>>
File: 20161024_15590.jpg (289 KB, 595x736) Image search: [Google]
20161024_15590.jpg
289 KB, 595x736
>>711157997
I drive a big ass ford f-350 diesel just to go grocery shopping or the post office

the thing fuckin belches huge clouds of smog at each stop sign and stop light

it leaving nu-males, femnazis and sjw's gasping for breath on their little tricycles and roller skates

now we're going to lay a pipeline right through indian burial grounds (casinos) to carry that sweet, sweet oil right to my backyard

god bless america

inhale my freedom
>>
>>711161894
that moment when someone on 4chan actually says something reasonable
>>
>>711159674
Turn off the fucking politics tabloid and open a god damn science journal and learn about the world you live in for once you dipshit.

Knowable causes and effects exist.
>>
>>711173147
you are doing the lord's work - hastening human extinction
>>
>>711162206
Fighting climate change sounds like itd create new jobs.
>>
>>711173519
but not for west virginia hee-haws that are too dumb to do anything but dig coal and fuck their sisters
>>
>>711173147

You should have asked for a ballot without the nigger language on it. It's a taint on your glory.
>>
>>711171159
Theyre better media than present day journalists.
>>
>>711172706
Nearly every President has kept, at least attempted to keep the VAST majority of their promises.
>>
>>711162206
> Americans - poor people
Yeah, you soon will be. There is only one way how to take jobs back from China: work for their salaries
>>
>>711157997
Too many fucking people in the world. Roast em. Starve, choke, and rot in the gutters. For a species capable of intelligence, breeding itself to death til it poisons everything on earth reveals the truth. It's a species of fucking idiots that deserve the death it brings upon itself. Have more kids, retards.
>>
>>711173801
won't even get the chance - the jobs will be automated
>>
Are all Americans as petty as hard democrats and republicans? They both seem like easily triggered retards at the moment
>>
>>711172099
So did Elon musk.
If there's a line to fuck his wife I want in.
>>
>>711173953
no - they are just the most vocal ones that get the attention
>>
Congrats, muricans... you unlocked lvl3, Fascist Dystopia!

Have fun playing and keep that bunker stocked up!
>>
>>711173660
Why wouldnt that open up jobs for them?
>>
>>711174087
And you enjoy getting raped by mudslimes and rampant unemployment in your """global economy"""
>>
>>711171863
I didn't vote for either one of these idiots, but I sure enjoyed seeing the Dems cry.
>>
>>711174087
except our government is incapable of getting much done, so most of it will just be talk

hell, a lot of it already is just talk - all politicians lie like hell about what they are going to do in order to trick certain demographics into thinking they care about them - we shall see the real Trump soon enough
>>
>>711173781
So finally a change of the establishment
>>
>>711165584
Very true.

Last night CNN was shilling that the stock market was dropping, even though it was closed. And today, well what do you know it went to the moon.
>>
>>711174104
maybe if they moved to the coast and used their picks and shovels to build levees against the rising oceans - but they ain't gonna do shit of any use in WV

hell, I don't WANT to see them out of work - but coal ain't coming back no matter what Trump says - natural gas is too cheap. Coal is 19th century tech.
>>
>>711157997

this cunt thinks he has any right to complain? he made a terrible show that rots the brains of those that view it. literally dumbing down millions of people.
>>
>>711165837
>I also know the earth has warmed and cooled many times in the last 4 billion years.

Well that's a start. Lucky for us, it has left a record of its warming and cooling in its geology worldwide, so we can actually see how much it warmed and cooled each time it did so. And that's how we are able to compare its current performance to the past, and discover it's heating orders of magnitude faster than it ever has before, many times faster even than when the catastrophic asteroid impact set off a chain reaction that killed off every living thing on earth larger than a squirrel.

Enjoy losing your habitable oceans, agricultural crops, and land mammals, because they're all dying off.
Maybe you can eat your gold.
>>
>>711172467
I like how he refers to it as 'clean coal'. Fucking lol.
>>
>>711173147
Let me guess, you have a "I support the troops" sticker on your gas guzzler.

lol

2+2=3
>>
>>711174437
After hours trading when it looked like Trump was winning, did indeed have all the markets crashing. Lib idots selling everything in a panic meant that the rich got richer by buying up bargains when the market opened normally.
>>
>>711174437
It just recovered after huge loss on 9th after seeing Trump's speech which suggested he probably won't do what he promised.
>>
>>711174678
part of me is an idealist that gets mad that we are fucking ourselves long-term for temporary profit

part of me is a cynical bastard that thinks humans deserve it
>>
>>711173953
No theyre just the loud ones, which means they have a more powerful social influence over most others. This is the root of our problem in democracy.

Special interests inject highly emotional content into the public that then gets emotionally extreme people to behave a certain way. Since there are different special interests they end up warring with each other creating more tension. This then divides/culturally engineers the rest of the nation over time to pick a side as things heat up. The most balanced of us are the last to fall to the stupidity.

Democracy is the policy that makes a nation become run by idiots. A wise persons knowledge should not be equivalent to a fools. That why those of us who go beyond that end up taking advantage of everyone else through business ownership or whatever else. They deserve what they get for being so stupid.
>>
File: electoral-small.png (199 KB, 720x384) Image search: [Google]
electoral-small.png
199 KB, 720x384
>>711167334
>rednecks
Looks like "rednecks" make up the majority of the country except around the Mexican border. Hmmm interesting.

>liberals "rioting"
Yeah maybe they'll sit down in the street and passively block cars till they are arrested, after getting pepper sprayed, which the rest of us will enjoy watching. Liberals are pussies.
>>
>>711157997
Welp, glad I'm old and don't have any kids. Anyone who has kids and voted for trump is an idiot.
>>
>>711174843
it wasn't "lib idiots" - the US markets were closed, dipshit

it was the traders in Asia shitting over Trump's anti-free-trade rhetoric
>>
>>711174406
Not a good one. All the issues people had with the government are actually problems with major corporations. They're the ones outsourcing jobs, they're the ones screwing over workers, they're the ones hiding trillions overseas to avoid paying taxes, they're the biggest recipients of welfare, and they're the ones that people should be mad at! They should also be mad at the Republican obstructionism that has kept the Government from putting forth regulation to stop these things.

So what do people do? They voted for more Republicans and a business man who is known for screwing the American workers he's employed and sending jobs overseas. They didn't vote for the solution, they voted for the problem.
>>
>>711174600
Im sorry. Im uninformed. What the hell does coal have to do with combating climate change?
>>
>>711175045
Rednecks spread out far across the country, liberals tend to gather in major cities. Hillary won the popular vote, deal with it.
>>
File: freedom-mobile.jpg (346 KB, 986x825) Image search: [Google]
freedom-mobile.jpg
346 KB, 986x825
>>711174803
i do actually

plus pic related and a "LOCK HER UP" bumper sticker
>>
>>711175045
majority of the land with barely anyone living there

Trump did not win the popular vote
>>
>>711175252
No, but he won the presidency.
>>
File: idiocracy1455712458876.jpg (25 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
idiocracy1455712458876.jpg
25 KB, 320x240
>>711160955
>>
>>711174678
The asteroid impact caused impact winter, not warning. Warming won't kill most species and the nature will handle it fine. But it will fuck up over a billion humans which live in low lying regions, and that is the main issue why scientists are calling to fight it. Nature will deal with it. We might not.
>>
>>711175182
>>711175252

Any Republican would lose the popular vote because of Jew York and Cuckifornia
>>
>>711175227
keep polluting, Jethro - we need less people
>>
File: trump_supporter01.gif (455 KB, 320x136) Image search: [Google]
trump_supporter01.gif
455 KB, 320x136
>>711175227
>>
>>711175367
maybe a pointless global carbon credits system (tax) will save them
>>
File: 0fa.jpg (39 KB, 640x468) Image search: [Google]
0fa.jpg
39 KB, 640x468
>>
File: trump_idiocracy.jpg (46 KB, 599x399) Image search: [Google]
trump_idiocracy.jpg
46 KB, 599x399
Good news for California!
>>
>>711175351
If they Republican's can't win the popular vote then it's their failure as a party to actually offer things other than empty promises. Conservative ideology is okay in concept but a train wreck in application of a nation this size. It's gotten too big, and companies too big and too powerful, for us to go with less regulation. The bigger the nation and corporations become the more opportunity they have for massive abuse of power, meaning for a closer eye and more regulation to keep them from going off tracks.
>>
>>711175367
Thats another thing were going to have to pay for eventually.
>>
>>711175351
Jew York and Cuckifornia... you mean the parts of the USA that produce culture that influences people around the world?

How many tourists do you get in Pig Knuckles, Alabama? Do they come to stuff okra up their assholes and let their sisters suck it out? No...
>>
File: BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (22 KB, 428x427) Image search: [Google]
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg
22 KB, 428x427
>>711175367
>>711175399

Let the liberal tears flow!

Get used to it cucks, you have 4-8 years to go

Oh wait, the supreme court appointments. Better make that 20-30 years
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (686 KB, 1010x572) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
686 KB, 1010x572
>>
>>711175736
I live in NY.
>>
>>711175846
He's stomping on the Constitution in that painting.
>>
>>711171159
Here's the thing: scientists are better than the media with regards to their factual content.

However, just because they have more facts does not render them impervious to bias and agenda pushing. A look at academic feminism demonstrates how an agenda can persist in science literature in spite of evidence in reality to the contrary. Scientists can be bought off, generate 'results' to get more funding, and make data fit their conclusions (like pollsters!).

It is why you have to analyze everything with a skeptical eye.
>>
>>711175562
a shit solution concocted by assholes - it doesn't matter - profit will win and people will die.

Future generations will curse people like Trump.
>>
dems 18 hrs after trump wins,( via constituional rules),rules that dems cucked by packing blue cities & anywhere red they could

find with non citizens 11-20 millions,the said fuck you we wanna do it,,they did it anyway,and they still lost.
our wigged elders 200 years ago were witnesses to the terribly violent french revolution,rule of mob,large urban areas where the eggheads ruled over rural agrarian towns and burgs,we had a head to head with these goddamn van jones eggheads,the opportunistic democrats popular vote translated to equal say for the less populous .
states,so dems had the numbers they ought to get the WH pen & cellphone and the damn checkbook for 4 more years,12 years total.
cucking mothers how long before one of the brook baldwins sqwawks about 'A NATIONAL CONVERSATION ABOUT THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE' it starts tomorrow guys,,get ready they will be moaning as they always do no matter they got the wh both houses,every state in the union or not. they holler piss and moan and NEVVEERR EVVER let up. get some ear plugs
>>
File: sjwtears.gif (1 MB, 267x219) Image search: [Google]
sjwtears.gif
1 MB, 267x219
>>711175775
maxkek
theyre so fucking mad

watching MSNBC with popcorn as the sky falls around them
>>
File: trump_supporters1470314120503.jpg (80 KB, 830x553) Image search: [Google]
trump_supporters1470314120503.jpg
80 KB, 830x553
>>711175045
>>
>>711157997
Someone has to snipe him now, before things get worse.
>>
>>711175691
With a Republican president and all Republican Congress, I don't think there will be any empty promises this year.

More Government regulation? Yes, that's exactly what our failing economy needs right now.
>>
>>711175775
you are a fool if you think those "business friendly" supreme court appointees are going to be good for you either - unless you are wealthy
>>
>>711176094
How would that make things better, you retard?
What do you hate about him again?
You're suggesting murder as a solution, and you think he's a monster, right?
>>
>>711175691
"Conservative ideology" worked perfectly for 450 years in America. Then we went socialist with the New Deal and now you have today, which you just admitted is a train wreck. 450 trouble free years ruined in 50.
>>
>>711176233
Dude, I am wealthy enough to care.
>>
>>711176018
no that is THE solution put forward right now

blaming a political party for its utter failure is a copout
>>
this country needs someone like trump.

the only people rioting right now are young people that think they are hip and #trending cause they're down with libs fems blah blah, fuckin' joke.
>>
>>711176339
Liberal ideology is turning in this moment our country into shit.
>>
>>711176339
Remember me, when was the American Civil War?
>>
File: 1449285607838.jpg (146 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [Google]
1449285607838.jpg
146 KB, 1160x629
>>711157997
4 whole years of triggering libs and cucks and it looks like we get two extra months for free. How could this days get any better?
>>
File: 4 MORE YEARS.jpg (51 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
4 MORE YEARS.jpg
51 KB, 620x412
>>711176556
If it's 8 years instead of 4
>>
>>711176556
>How could this days get any better?

Hillary indicted on numerous felonies?
>>
>>711176339
Much of conservative ideology is also absurdly unethical. This is the problem. At the core its a a war between ethics and facts. Altruism vs pragmatism.
>>
make america white again.

if you're not ok with that, then fuck you.

im not even white and im ok with it.
>>
File: 1463620328046.jpg (57 KB, 600x909) Image search: [Google]
1463620328046.jpg
57 KB, 600x909
>>711168831
you may be right
>>
File: trump_low_energy.jpg (97 KB, 912x906) Image search: [Google]
trump_low_energy.jpg
97 KB, 912x906
>>711176844
he'll be lucky to make it through 4 years without getting impeached or keeling over with a stroke
>>
can someone post those 2 pictures of the run over Trump signs with the 2x4 with the nails in it and the motorist changing her tire aftermath?
>>
File: lajebbushmillennial.jpg (69 KB, 980x490) Image search: [Google]
lajebbushmillennial.jpg
69 KB, 980x490
Jesus is the_faggots leaking still?
All I see is "right wing" garbage today
>>
File: #YESWECAN!!.jpg (374 KB, 1024x1007) Image search: [Google]
#YESWECAN!!.jpg
374 KB, 1024x1007
>>711176844
>>
File: TrumpSign0106.jpg (34 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
TrumpSign0106.jpg
34 KB, 620x350
>>711177258
I mean if I voted for trump I too would lose the ability to google Trump sign nails trap, but damn this is funny
>>
>>711176233
Hillary's would be worse by serving her corrupt agendas.

>>711177194
He was doing 4-5 rallies a day at the end of his campaign, I don't think there's any question about his health. An impeachment would be hard with an all Republican Congress, wouldn't you say?
>>
>>711172118
Fuck this thread is hilarious
>>
File: trump_debate_reviews.jpg (51 KB, 476x474) Image search: [Google]
trump_debate_reviews.jpg
51 KB, 476x474
>>711177588
you forget how many republicans don't like him.

also

http://news.groopspeak.com/breaking-trump-taking-special-prescribed-drug-according-to-sources/
>>
>>711161146
>>
File: hurts donut.jpg (44 KB, 321x320) Image search: [Google]
hurts donut.jpg
44 KB, 321x320
>>711177520

you still lost.
>>
>>711175052
Be poor somewhere else.

http://money.cnn.com/data/afterhours/
>>
File: 1478717423923.jpg (62 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1478717423923.jpg
62 KB, 640x640
>>
File: someonegrabhillarysshoes.jpg (42 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
someonegrabhillarysshoes.jpg
42 KB, 500x375
>>
>>711157997
The hicks must be exterminated. The genocide we need to purify the nation is clear now. The right wing cannot be trusted with any responsibility his big. They have to be destroyed.
>>
File: 48333763.jpg (42 KB, 243x208) Image search: [Google]
48333763.jpg
42 KB, 243x208
>>711177736
You sure are stretching.
>>
>>711175691
You know that Bill Clinton never got over 50% of popular vote, right?
>>
File: 1478663395499.jpg (251 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1478663395499.jpg
251 KB, 1024x1024
>>
>>711157997
>>>/pol/97601042
>>>/pol/97601042
>>>/pol/97601042
>>>/pol/97601042
get the fuck in here
>>
>>711177997
http://www.politicaloutsource.com/2016/11/what-van-jones-and-other-teary-eye.html
>>
File: FB_IMG_1478731742083.jpg (39 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1478731742083.jpg
39 KB, 512x512
>>
>>711178248
What are you going to do that with cuck? Your limp wrists? Hahahahahaha
>>
>>711178248
Oh man i sure hope this is poes law.
>>
>>711178281
He still got more than any other candidates
>>
File: 1478724269269.jpg (803 KB, 1800x2500) Image search: [Google]
1478724269269.jpg
803 KB, 1800x2500
>>
File: 1478721339525.jpg (45 KB, 470x513) Image search: [Google]
1478721339525.jpg
45 KB, 470x513
Get a load of these daffodils.
>>
File: trump_university13417593.jpg (38 KB, 480x324) Image search: [Google]
trump_university13417593.jpg
38 KB, 480x324
>>711178258
we'll see

http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/10/25/breaking-fbi-launches-official-investigation-into-donald-trump-political-bribes-details/

http://newcenturytimes.com/2016/11/01/witness-recalls-trumps-alleged-rape-of-13-year-old-girl-in-signed-official-declaration-details/

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/lawsuit-accusing-trump-raping-girl-13-december-hearing-article-1.2828413

http://abc7ny.com/politics/new-york-judge-decides-trump-university-case-will-go-to-trial/1309947/

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/we-investigated-donald-trump-is-named-in-at-least-169-federal-lawsuits/
>>
File: 1448410422878.gif (691 KB, 255x209) Image search: [Google]
1448410422878.gif
691 KB, 255x209
>>711157997
all i know is this shit is revenge for cash for clunkers, those stupid fucking cunts ruined so many goddamn cars so they could sell more electric dildo cars
>>
File: trump_gays2.jpg (60 KB, 812x450) Image search: [Google]
trump_gays2.jpg
60 KB, 812x450
>>711178534
>Get a load of these daffodils.
>>
File: 1478677512258.png (206 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1478677512258.png
206 KB, 600x600
WE DID IT /b/ !!!!!
>>
>>711178448

i remember reading that it was projected that Hillary was going to get over 300 electoral votes.
>>
File: 1478712119820.jpg (304 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1478712119820.jpg
304 KB, 1280x960
>>
>>711157997
Yeah, I'm sure Trump actually said, "screw you, science." Seth MacFartface. Nice quote (that you made up) as a headline that may be the only thing most people read of your post.
>>
File: Trump Jump.jpg (65 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
Trump Jump.jpg
65 KB, 270x270
>>711178713
>>
File: 49289561.cached.jpg (36 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
49289561.cached.jpg
36 KB, 800x500
kek kek kek kek, democrats officially on suicide watch:

http://www.politicaloutsource.com/2016/11/what-van-jones-and-other-teary-eye.html
>>
File: trump_plan3.jpg (110 KB, 866x594) Image search: [Google]
trump_plan3.jpg
110 KB, 866x594
>>711178713
will you still be so damn happy when il douche closes down 4chan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcmiHx5Yf2I
>>
>>711173147
>protip i fucking hate you

and no its not for driving a gas guzzling compensation machine.

its for tuning your compensation machine like an absolute fuck nugget.

HURR DURR BLACK SMOKE SO COOL

NO fuck you that shit means you are inefficient as fuck and losing power just to be a fucking dumb fuck

IM MAXIMUM FUCKING TRIGGERED.

and i drive a fucking f250 as my DD only its tuned for power not being a fucking retard
>>
File: 1478535399034.jpg (84 KB, 508x370) Image search: [Google]
1478535399034.jpg
84 KB, 508x370
>>
>>711178863
REST IN FUCKING PEACE VAN JONES
>>
>>711178863
o i am a laffin
>>
>>711178863
fucking rekt
>>
>>711175227
and you do actually have a tiny cock too judging by the car you drive
>>
>>711178863
oh they're so mad
oh oh oh oh
>>
>>711178863
liberal here and i agree with this.. i fucking hate most people on the left
>>
>>711178945
in fairness its only when the turbo spools up, which is every time leave a stop sign or stop light

each cloud is my little contribution to being a global citizen

and of course its tuned, it has to be with the 12" diameter exhaust coming out of the center of the bed as a monument to my manhood and glory
>>
File: Trump Diplomacy2.png (516 KB, 800x511) Image search: [Google]
Trump Diplomacy2.png
516 KB, 800x511
>>
File: 1417764598439.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1417764598439.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
>>711179467
12" for what fucking purpose m8

thats killing your torques
>>
We just need to set plans aside to help cull the republicunts for the next election. We need a mass genocide of their kind, they're not even people so we don't have to feel bad about it either
>>
>>711173147

Can't wait til shit like this is made illegal and you're put on trial for being a dumb cuck. Hope the roll that smoke up your ass
>>
>>711161146

You do know that most of us are at the very least passable shots and own weapons capable of killing you before you even see us, right?

Do me a favor. Don't stand in front of anything historic or valuable. 7.62mm NATO is a motherfucker for over penetration
>>
>>711179856
>illegal

you wish fuckboi

take a nice puff of my prius repellent as my freedom machine rolls past your cuckshack
>>
>>711180084

Your time will come little boy. Just you wait, your champion will fall and you and people like you will be left sucking the shit off our asshole when the smoke settles. Enjoy your victory while you can, it will not last
>>
File: HAHAHA.png (93 KB, 171x278) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHA.png
93 KB, 171x278
>>711164822

>>you look like fools
>>progressing
>>you guys dont even realize
>>the whole world
>>seriously
said the butthurt liberal. he flung around wild generalizations as if he knew everything about every thing as he texted back from his obamaphone in a futile, last ditch attempt to validate his warped perspective which had just been irreparably shattered.

it was the dawn of a new era
>>
>>711175951
No shit Sherlock
>>
>>711180285
not anytime soon

we've had 8 years of ooga booga, bye bye
>>
>>711180285

Not him, but it will last. There will be a Republican supermajority in DC for at least 2 years. Probably 4 and possibly even 6 or 8. And the Supreme Court will be red as all fuck soon. We are going to deport illegals and stop the weapon iced immigration that the Leftists have been using to shift demographics blue. Free college and easy grants for bullshit liberal arts degrees are probably going out the window, too.

This country will be solidly red soon.
>>
>>711180578
I doubt it. Those people who elected Obama are still here. We had a shitty candidate. When a real contender comes around they will win. This country has come to far, and is much more liberal than it was even 20 years ago. This is only temporary. Quite honestly I don't even think it will be a big deal. As the white male boomers die off their backwards ideals will die with them.
>>
>>711159674
No, he actually did appoint Myron Ebell. I should say stupid righty denies blatant fact.

I'm not American and I'm sick of lefty whiners too, you can count on that.
But come on. You're the only country in the world that denies climate change because its all political and facts are somehow up for debate with all of you, left or right.

This is an actual real serious problem and it's only day one.
>>
>>711178863
>all those typos
>>
>>711180973
A lot of Americans disagree with you, clearly.

We're not interested in a carbon tax. If it means so much to you, you pay for it.
>>
>>711180912
Fuck off idiot. Not all 'white male boomers' voted for Trump you piece of shit. I personally didn't vote at all (I'm Canadian).
But you are a generalizing racist sexist piece of shit. "white male boomers" - assuming gender, assuming race, assuming age as well, and assuming political alignment based on a stereotype you have. You're a fucking hypocrite.
>>
>>711180912
That hinges on how well Trump does. If he flops, then we'll have a Democrat next election. But if he really does "make America great again" it might change how we look at elections forever.
>>
>>711165837
We're heading beyond the cusp. Say goodbye to 2 degrees Celsius above the standard, and say hello to fuck-knows. Lets see how how we can make this rock before we all die off!
>>
>>711181217
All the white male boomers I know voted for Trump except one who is gay. The stereotype holds up.
>>
>>711176513
>Remember me
I never met you so that is not possible. Luckily I am fluent in fucking moron as I took it in high school. What he is saying is that our country was always capable of bouncing back from things easily until socialist programs were introduced.
>>
>>711181217
I am basing that off of the demographics of who voted for Trump. Trump's largest group of supporters were uneducated (Blue Collar) older white men.
>>
>>711181206
And half of America disagrees with you. That by your logic makes it a fact. That's what I mean.

I am not talking solutions, the politics can come later. The true scientific fact is that we are all fucked if we don't change our course, and one of the most prominent countries that we actually *need* to be on board with this is not, because the people don't "feel" it's true.

Had you any education at all you'd know exactly how retarded that is.

I'd even be happy if your Republicans accepted it as fact and didn't want to do anything about it. Even that's better than blatant ignorance.
>>
I'm a liberal and u r all literally faggots
>>
>>711181462
So racism is okay? Then you have no problem with Trump now, do you?
Sexism is okay too? Then fuck off hypocrite, accept Trump as your leader and stop being a cuck. By the way, my white gay friend laughs at all your crying liberal retards, and celebrated Trumps victory with me. Eat shit.
>>
>>711157997
>Seth MacFarlane is boss
First sign of stupid choices
>>
>>711181770
I did vote for Trump. Settle down and take a breath, you seem angsty.
>>
>>711181523
Right and that half just lost bigly in a major upset

I passed the 16th grade and still think the science behind global warming is a bunch of bullshit.

It's a for-profit credit trading system and a tax on the idiots dumb enough to believe it. Plain and simple

The same as all evil things are, hidden behind what seems like reasonable "feel good" smiley glad hands nonsense.
>>
>>711157997
They're mad all right. Blazing fucking crazy, and the crazy's coming out all angles, lol.
>>
File: 1468896941768.jpg (394 KB, 770x1027) Image search: [Google]
1468896941768.jpg
394 KB, 770x1027
>>711163229
And before that he made wax dildoes for the Illuminati so they could melt them in the asses of children sacrificed at Nancy Pelosi's lake house. You guys need to put the foil hats back on until Putin is ready with a fresh dump.
>>
>>711181981
And you seem stupid. Read a book.
>>
>>711164073
nigga fuck that. we need to fix earth before we move on to space.
>>
>>
>>711173147
Diesels are better for the environment you fucking plug. That belch of black smoke is less harmful to the ear than 3 seconds of driving and regular gas job jap car.
>>
>All these people upset that people don't blindly believe everything about climate change.

There are scientists that both believe and don't believe in many different aspects of climate change, and it's been heavily debated for years.

You're entitled to your opinion, but don't be stupid and act like your idea of climate change is 100% real and certain just because the media told you it's true.
>>
>>711163508
when I smoked DMT I woke up on a table surrounded by faceless people so that sucks
>>
>Google ozone
>Oh fuck what the fuck I thought they said it was up for debate
>>
>>711157997
Trump is president already? I thought he was just elected.
>>
I can't believe this guy is president.

Thread/
>>
>>711161877
You're an IDIOT. 70's pollution is a part of why we have global warming today.
>>
>>711162206
It will destroy the world you moron.
>>
>>711162340
Makes perfect sense though since Repubs are retards.
>>
>>711162436
This. Short sighted idiots.

Unemployment is at 5% under Obama, 12% under Bush. muh jobs.
>>
File: congrats.png (102 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
congrats.png
102 KB, 500x380
>>711183280
>>
>>711162585
Would have increased the average IQ of the U.S.
>>
>>711163002
And Democrats didn't do it when Bush won either. Trump is different.
>>
>>711157997
Nobody wants to do anything until it's strongly affecting them.
>>
>>711163002
"Better" how? Literally supported by hate groups.
>>
>>711183407
oh look, another numbers guy

good paying jobs with benefits vs walmart, working into retirement and muh trade deals

gee i wonder why you guys lost

must be because we're all racist, right?
>>
>>711164469
And it heals itself given we stop.
>>
>>711165584
The media is conservative tho
>>
>>711182714
you dont really know what you're talking about
>>
>>711161370
>notice their kids coughing in the dense, smoggy atmosphere

CO2 has nothing to due with fine particulates in the air you literal idiot. Jesus Christ you are fucking stupid. The air we breath in the USA extremely clean - with certain metro areas experiencing problems from smog when there is poor air circulation. That has nothing to do with climate change.
>>
>>711175062
Read this. But lets be real, its because you're racists and you all bought into his rhetoric because he sounds like your alt-right father.

muh jobs.
>>
>>711175227
little dick detected
>>
File: qhkOgkD.gif (314 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
qhkOgkD.gif
314 KB, 200x200
>>711157997
Seth MacFarlane makes a living out of talking out of his ass.

>>711183407
That's because the feds have stopped counting those people who have given up looking for jobs. It's called politics.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 198x255) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 198x255
>>711169467
>>711169467
>For once I actually want Marshall law
Yeah, he's pretty badass.
Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 70

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.