Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Secrets/confessions thread. let's do it anons.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 33
File: secret1.jpg (31 KB, 260x268) Image search: [Google]
secret1.jpg
31 KB, 260x268
Secrets/confessions thread. let's do it anons.
>>
>>710951204
MOMS FRIEND FONGERED ME IN CAR
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 612x612
I lie way too much to get out of trouble.
>>
>>710951204
Almost three weeks ago, I kissed a 15-year old girl.
>>
>>710951948
you're pathetic
>>
>>710951948
I do a similar thing. I was also a virgin until I raped my friend at 20. She doesn't know it happened
>>
>>710952495
How does she not know? Was she asleep or something?
>>
>>710952622
I lived with her at the time and got her blackout drunk one night
>>
>>710952375
Repost?

>>710952994
Damn. How did you feel the next day?
>>
>>710953104
Pretty bad, but it was so fucking hot and I'd fantasized about doing it for ages. She was one of my best mates gf to, and we'd talked about their sex life before. She was a dancer to and used to strip of her class gear into our hamper and I'd suck her dirty panties clean every chance I got.
>>
>>710951204
i wear diapers
>>
>>710951204
I raped my sister when she was 3 years old. I use my daughter's socks to jack off with. They are smooth and soft.
>>
>>710951204
I'm currently trying to date two of my friends sister. Don't plan on telling them until I know for sure she'll want to go out w me
>>
>>710951204
I made love to my daughter yesterday before she went back north to school. Will do the same next weekend when she visits
>>
I got my girlfriend to convince a 13 year old girl to come home with us from a concert to have sex.
>>
>>710953978
Interesting. How did she manage to convince her to go with you guys?
>>
I can suck my own dick pretty well, and deepthroat it a bit. I haven't gotten off from it because I'm not gay.
>>
>>710954146
Seduced her. By the time she was done the girl was dying to come with us.
>>
>>710954266
Your girlfriend sounds awesome. How old are you guys? How was the sex?
>>
One time my gf and I broke up and I went and ended up sleeping with a long time friend for the first time. Best sex I've ever had. A day or two later gf and I get back together. I never told her and friend and I don't talk anymore. Sometime I wish I could go back and stay with my friend. I honestly think her and I be happier together
>>
>>710954320
We were late 20s. Sex was amazing.
>>
is it incest to be having sex with your "niece" although she is not biologically related in any way, not even 1%?
>>
File: 1474067009128.jpg (85 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
1474067009128.jpg
85 KB, 500x335
>>710954471
yeah fam, we gonna need a greentext of that sex session
>>
>>710954567
Most people would consider it incest by law, but who cares. Sounds like a fun time.
>>
>>710954628
I honestly don't feel like doing a whole greentext. If you want to ask questions I'll try and answer.
>>
Fucked my brothers ex, she got pregnant immediately after by some other guy
>Think it's mine
>Feelsbadman
>>
File: mT04a.jpg (202 KB, 2000x1037) Image search: [Google]
mT04a.jpg
202 KB, 2000x1037
When I was 11-12 I met someone on MSN messenger and after taking for a while I eventually ended up filming a video of me masturbating and sending it to them. Didn't hit me until I was 21 that this was probably some pedo.
>>
>>710954747
aight

how tight was that 13yo puss? did your gf do anything with her?
>>
>>710954830
Haha
>>
I was a shill for Hillary. But I just did it for the money. I'm voting Trump today.
>>
>>710951204
Any particular reason you made this thread again?
>>
>>710954740
it is fun, but she went cold for the past like 12 months, we fool around but sex is too much. Says she is not ready.
>>
>>710954878
Was too tight for sex at first. But after my gf went down on her for a while she loosened up and I was able to get it in.

My gf absolutely did stuff with her. Went down on her, made her go down on her.
>>
>>710955001
I literally just got home an hour ago, this is the first time i've made this thread since probably early yesterday. You do realize there are multiple people out there that make threads, right?
>>
>>710954998
>I'm a shill for Trump and I'm doing it for the money and because I'm a retard

fixed that for you
>>
>>710955103
With the same picture? The same thread with the same picture.
>>
>>710955072
that's hot as fuck. can you describe the 13yo?
>>
>>710954830
man I did tonnes of that shit when I was in my early teens

thought I was being so cool pulling older women, later on realised they were all perverts

was fine tho no hard feelings
>>
I ran over a cat on my way home from work today.
>>
>>710955180
yep
check the filenames, that's how you can tell who's doing the posting.
the one earlier was something like 'zzzsecret'
>>
>>710955211
Very cute. Red hair, b cup tits. Cute Ass. Very horny.

We made her cum at least 5 or 6 times.
>>
Have been fucking my core gf since she was 12
She's 19 now
I can't even begin to write greentexts of how many times we fucked

I'll tell you though, her first orgasm made me cream pie her

Her holes have been over dicked over rubbed inside out by my dick over the years

I have fucked her easily over 20000 times
She loves every bit

My secret is how young she was when we started. If I had a time machine I would go even further and dick her
>>
>>710955180
>go to google images
>type in 'secrets'
>download picture

If you're too lazy, let this website do it for you.

http://lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=secrets
>>
>be 24
>fucked a 16 year old
>she was not prepared
>Told her not to get pregnant after I blow massive loads
>Never speak again
>>
>>710955307
Kind of strange, like you're on shifts to post these threads. As if you are datamining people's personal information.
>>
>>710955469
You could say the same thing about creep threads, incest threads, pics you shouldn't share threads, cuck threads, etc etc etc, the list goes on anon. It's just a popular thread that people like.
>>
Ate a girl out while fingering her
She exploded on my mouth
Her parents came back home and gave me money for babysitting
She loveeeeeeeeees it
Did it every time till me and family moved away
She still wants me
I used to shower her and eat her out on her little bathrobe
Never fucked her as virginity issues would be catastrophic
But I did make her suck and swallow

She turned out okay, no trauma
>>
>>710955628
Fingering her asshole*
>>
>>710955001
Not the anon who started this, but I don't think it's a single anon. Just like different people will start a foot fetish thread, or a YLYL thread, if there's not already one up.

The threads are usually pretty popular, getting 100+ responses. While it's the same starter, there is new content in the thread each time. There are plenty of people who like reading them regularly. I like reading them a fair amount, generally skimming through the one-liners and avoiding the things I find disturbing, but there are still often a couple posts I find interesting or arousing.

I mean if there is a single person who starts them everyday, I'd be curious to hear from them, but I think it's likelier that there are a handful of people who start them.
>>
>>710955588
You just reminded why I hate 4chan.
>>
>>710955341
oh man you don't know how jealous i am right now
>>
>>710955469
protip: the way to avoid datamining is to post all kinds of shit that isn't true
>>
>>710955354
How old were you when you started fucking her? Plan on marrying her? Sounds like a solid relationship.
>>
File: anne frank6.jpg (32 KB, 500x485) Image search: [Google]
anne frank6.jpg
32 KB, 500x485
I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman whose light was snuffed out far too early.

I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her.

Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for.

Now imagine nine months later, she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she’s gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, she strips off her almost comically too small clothes and kneels on top of you. She grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of her, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into her beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you and her are both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. You and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just you and her, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.
>>
>>710955844

You dream of the beautiful face you have found in this place. So soft and sweet.

One day you will both die and your ashes will fly from an aeroplane over the sea.
But for now you are young and all you want is lay in the sun, and count every beautiful thing you can see. Love to be in the arms of all you’re keeping here with you.

What a beautiful dream that could flash on the screen in a blink of an eye
>>
>>710955111
Dude we dont have to do this anymore. We made our money. Now lets give the cunt a taste of her own medicine and run off with her money.
>>
File: 6,000,00:10 would bang.jpg (32 KB, 306x597) Image search: [Google]
6,000,00:10 would bang.jpg
32 KB, 306x597
>>710955890
Suddenly you awaken from your slumber to the sound of a bloodcurdling scream. You open your eyes to darkness, it takes a split second for your vision to readjust. You feel lonely and cold. Another shriek knocks you back into reality. Anne sitting next to you, clutching her belly, face contorted from pain. A foul smelling fluid lies pooled on the floor around her mid-section. Your hot dirty fuckfest has brought on labor. she cries your name, begging for help, begging for you. The noise. She’s louder than a line of Louisiana Tigers giving the Rebel Yell right now. You raise your finger to your lips to tell her to be quiet. But the agony is too much for her to bear. You’ve got to do something or else it will awaken the entire neighborhood and with it, the Nazis. Suddenly you remember the bulge in your pants. You’ve got morning wood. It’s not the best gag, but it will have to do. You stand up, squat like a slav, using her belly as an impromptu stool, grab your still cum-crusted cock, and shove it right inside her mouth. At first, she tries to scream even louder in surprise, but your circumcised 100% Kosher dong blocks her windpipe, reducing her screams to a barely audible gurgle. Suffering from unbearable pain, she bites down on her your meat with each contraction. Now you’e in pain too. With each contraction, she bites down harder, it feels like she’s gonna tear your cock right off. Eventually, the pain subsides for her and she doesn’t bite down as much. Now it seems almost as if she’s starting to enjoy it. You can feel your child kick on your testicles. Clearly it’s excited too. Suddenly, your cock starts to shake like a V-2 again, you pull it out of her mouth just in time. You bust your steaming hot and sticky load, blanketing her like an incendiary carpetbombing of Dresden. Semen stains her mountaintops (all three of them), along with her hair and most of her face. She quietly giggles from the ironic amusement of it all. You giggle too.
>>
>be me
>frustrated with marriage, wife doesn't work, have a license, no aspirations, not in school
>hangout with buddy from high school
>Buy a big bottle of grey goose and 12 pack
>just planning on drinking my frustrations away
>bff invites a fine piece of ass he used to bang in hs
>we all start drinking
>she sits next to me in couch, very close
>we start flirting
>i compliment her on physique
>she lets me put my hands around her waist
>my finger ls and thumbs can almost touch while around her waist
>she sits back down, even closer
>she lays head on my shoulder
>shit im about to adultery.jpg
>heart and brain say don't fcking do it
>frustration and unhappiness says fuck the shit out of this fine piece of ass
>>
>>710955966

Then a look of sharp pain shoot across her face. She’s having your baby. You wish you could bear all the pain for her, but all you can do is sit and watch. You look down at her vulva, still oozing with cum from that great fucking you gave her a few hours ago. You can see a head of black hair poking out. You fear that she’s gonna start screaming again, much to your relief, it seems that she’s gotten better control of the pain, thanks to you. She begins to softly moan, it seems as if instead of experiencing excruciating agony, she’s experiencing an orgasm. You can’t help but grin as she keeps pushing. As more of the head becomes visible, her moaning intensifies. Finally a small head emerges from her vagina. You can see a face wrapped in an umbilical cord. A small pair of hands grab the head, she weakly tries to pull the head out. You put your hands around the head and begin to help her pull. Desperately, she goes into the next contraction with all of her energy, and pushed with everything inside of her. She feels everything. She feels shoulders and hips and feet all slide down inside of her and pop out in one long push, with a rush of fluid behind it, and it feels amazing. She throws her head back with a rip-roaring orgasm that penetrates the very heart of her soul.
>>
>>710955823
Oh, I do that. For example, my race sometimes changes every other post in those racial threads. Sometimes I'm black, sometimes white, sometimes a Jew, sometimes an anti-Semite, philo-Semite, Japanese, etc.
>>
File: 6,000,000 out 10 would bang.jpg (42 KB, 405x477) Image search: [Google]
6,000,000 out 10 would bang.jpg
42 KB, 405x477
>>710956055
You look at the newborn now lying on the floor and see that it is a boy. You have a son. Perfect, perfect in every way. He begins to stir and you realize he’s about to cry. After all that’s happened, you don’t to given away to the Germans from the wails of a newborn. You gently lift him up and place him on Anne’s semen stained mountaintops. The baby quickly finds the breast is soon sucking happily. Semen, blood, amniotic fluid, breastmilk all mix and fill the air with a strange scent that while repulsive, is also extremely arousing. You can’t resist the urge anymore. Your mouth land on top of Anne’s opposite breast, sucking first your own cum, but then her tasty milk. You look into her eyes, she’s somewhat annoyed, but too exhaust to really care. A gust of wind coming from a hole in the wall blows through, cooling both of your sweat-drenched bodies, but also disturbing the little one. You’re afraid he’ll start shivering. You look around the dusty attic for something to keep the baby warm. You settle on Anne’s fur winter jacket, having sat unused for the past two years. You know Anne will definitely not be happy that you ruined her favorite coat, but it’s for the best. She hasn’t been able to fit in it for the past nine months anyway. You carefully wrap your little one in the coat and hand him to an exhausted Anne, she continues to quietly feed him. You notice the dead silence for the first time, not even the other occupants of the Annex, mere feet away in the next room, were roused. You feel a sense of relief. You’re safe, for the moment at least. Eventually you curl up next to her quietly and begin to doze off. Your secret sleeps in winter clothes. Tomorrow, you can find a way to explain the night’s events to your parents and hope they don’t kill each other. You can somehow find a way to get your little bundle of joy to safety. But tonight, you just rest, your first night as a family.
>>
>>710955697
QG starts some, I start one every now and then, there's at least 2 others that regularly start them who I have no fucking clue about
>>
>>710956116

Oh god, just thinking about this is making me rock hard. The hardest I’ve ever gotten. Oh, I think I’m gonna… I’m gonna-

*Cums in Diary*
>>
>>710955831
And yes we are already engaged

The thing is, I kinda wish I could go back in time and fuck her even younger

Its not a sick thing, it's I want to fuck her specifically all her life
I wish I could say that when we are 80
"I have been fucking you since you could stand up"
It's a possessive domination thing

I love the fact that I own her mind body soul heart and holes

I love it
She would be cooking and I would go to kitchen, rub her the right way all over the. Fuck her brains out on the kitchen floor

This is our daily life
I only wish I could go back and allow her say at 9
>>
>>710955697
>There are plenty of people who like reading them regularly. I like reading them a fair amount, generally skimming through the one-liners and avoiding the things I find disturbing, but there are still often a couple posts I find interesting or arousing.

Yeah I love these threads, they're some of my favorites. I like to just chat with others about their problems, or just chat with them in general. It's fun and it makes me feel good.
>>
>>710956184
Plow*
-allow
>>
>>710956047
continue
>>
File: donald trump approves.jpg (21 KB, 400x460) Image search: [Google]
donald trump approves.jpg
21 KB, 400x460
>>710955844
>>710955890
>>710955966
>>710956055
>>710956116
>>710956171

I frequently masturbate to this.

I have also fantasized about anally penetrating Anne Frank while she gives birth. Holding onto her belly as it contorts with each contraction. Feeling as the baby slowly empties from her womb. Thrusting in and out of her as her screaming intensifies. Feeling the head with my testicles and the bottom of my dick as it crowns. Busting my load as she makes the final push, coating her ass and the baby in my semen. Holding her and the baby in my arms as she sleeps, exhausted from the agony of birth and the pleasure of the creampie I left inside of her.
>>
File: 1478325094089.png (145 KB, 800x670) Image search: [Google]
1478325094089.png
145 KB, 800x670
I'm 20 and there's a 12yo girl who wants me to fuck the shit out of her. As much as I want to fuck her I won't, because it's not worth ruining my life. But god does it feel good.
>>
File: jebisanigger.jpg (65 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
jebisanigger.jpg
65 KB, 650x488
I am genuinely in love with Jeb Bush. he was beautiful, witty, and graceful young man whose light was snuffed out far too early.

I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her.

Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet man on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for.

Now imagine nine months later, he's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of him and it seems like he’s gonna pop any moment now. His popped belly button makes it look like he's got a giant third boob where his stomach once was. he waddles around and can barely move half of the time. he's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for his pussy. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, he strips off her almost comically too small clothes and kneels on top of you. he grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of him, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into his beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you and her are both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside his Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. You and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just you and her, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.
>>
>>710955799
Yep it was awesome.
>>
>>710956474

What the fuck?
>>
>>710953509
I love dancers. Face fucked one in HS, she was beautiful, had this perfect face, perfect body. Was onto opiates at the time and got a bit of whiskey dick and couldn't fuck as long as I wanted, would kill for another go with her
>>
>bff tells her to show me her ass
>she does shy-hesitant chuckle
>she gets up and pulls down black yoga pants
>plump heart-shaped ass
>bff says lets go to his room
>tell myself, fuck it, I'll just have her sit on my face
>we go to his room

Continue?
>>
File: Screenshot_201611030056361.png (2 MB, 1440x1808) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_201611030056361.png
2 MB, 1440x1808
>>710953978
>>
I go by one name in school and another at home
>>
>>710954148
That's not really that gay lol, basically masturbatory
>>
I need to go to bed.
>>
>>710956184
pic of her?
>>
>>710956874
Hawt I love dancers
>>
Had anal with girlfriend, slightly disappointed
>>
File: hot wheels.gif (249 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
hot wheels.gif
249 KB, 396x400
>>710956411
>Busting my load as she makes the final push, coating her ass and the baby in my semen.

Has anyone ever done this though?
>>
>>710951204
i stole my friends magic card in elemntary school. it was a 7/7 dragon
>>
>>710955588
Damn trip, dubs of truth
>>
>>710957073
Then why don't you?
>>
>>710955354

How many kids has she popped out?
>>
File: 49237492847.jpg (1 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
49237492847.jpg
1 KB, 125x125
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VumDFvCkyA&feature=youtu.be

i've done it.
>>
>>710956469
It feels good? You just said you're not fucking her. So are you or aren't you? (I would - for the record).
>>
File: Trump World Control.gif (861 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Trump World Control.gif
861 KB, 1600x1200
>>710952495
>I do a similar thing. I was also a virgin until I raped my friend at 20. She doesn't know it happened

Jesus Christ, no wonder this site is so rabidly pro-Trump.
>>
>>710957833
I'm not, but it feels good that someone wants to fuck me. Especially since she's hot af.
>>
I love you, Lindsey. I'm not even sure if I'm confessing this to you or to myself.
>>
I stole pics off my old co-workers computer of his wife. I traded them on line and now she is an amateur porn star. Posted on tons of Milf sites.
>>
>>710958250
I know this isn't meant to be a joke bread, but that's goddamn hilarious, Anon.
>>
>>710951204
fapped to my sisters pics on her laptop, found nudes and was too pussy to save em. had good orgasms but felt guilty after
>>
>>710958247
lol faggot
>>
>>710957048
>>>710954148
>That's not really that gay lol, basically masturbatory
I agree. I mean if you fantasize about a guy sucking you while you're doing it, then it's gayish, but it's about where your mind is at, not your mouth. :-)

I remember trying to suck myself several times when I was like 14 or so. I could tongue the tip, maybe reach a bit with my lips, but never suck in a satisfying way. Now that I'm quite a bit older, I couldn't even get close.
>>
>>710958402
If she only knew how famous she was
>>
>>710951204
I fucked Amanda Bynes before she went crazy. I wanna say this was like 2006/2007? Met at a party, didn't know who she was then. Sex was good.
>>
I sometimes fuck escorts because sex with the wife isn't really fulfilling or interesting.

A few days ago I was with an escort. Wanted to do her ass, but couldn't get hard. She knew about my time with TS and offered to peg me instead. In the end she made me ride the dildo myself while she sucked me off. Shit was cash.

When I was getting dressed, she mentioned that she also plays with her husband who's a top and offered to bring me girly clothing and do my makeup if I wanted a threesome with him and her. I've never been with a guy, but a few days later and I'm still thinking about her offer.

Should I do it, /b/?
>>
File: 1468612248175.jpg (27 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1468612248175.jpg
27 KB, 420x420
Anyone else make fake shit up to post on these threads?
>>
>>710959260
Guilty
>>
>>710959260
Why bother?
>>
>>710959495
It's good storytelling practice. Same reason some people make shit up for feels threads. Other anons enjoy it, plus you get to work on your writing. Everyone wins. Why else do you think all our stories sound the same?
>>
File: 1463806647585.jpg (35 KB, 480x458) Image search: [Google]
1463806647585.jpg
35 KB, 480x458
>>710959475
Nice
>>710959495
Kills time and can be fun at times
>>
>>710959684
Ah, my old friend pepe. Keep on doing God's work, anon.
>>
There's two women in my life: woman A and woman B. Both have long term relationships (3+ years)

Everyone thinks there's something between me and A, even though we're really just good friends. In reality though, I'm using that to my advantage to fuck woman B while no one suspects it.

We all work together on a regular basis, and woman A and B are both good friends. First moral failure in my life I give zero fucks about. I thoroughly enjoy what I'm doing.
>>
>>710956874
>>710957129
Yeah she was super hot and had the sweetest pussy and tight ass. I was real scared to fuck her at first so I just licked and suck, shoved my tongue in her ass and even managed to get my cock head in a little
>>
>>710959229
What I think really attracts me to this whole scenario is that she's pretty good with convo in bed and I think she'd read my request and be able to humiliate me well. Thinking I'll have time to get away before Thanksgiving to give myself an early present and check off being with a guy to see if I like it.
>>
I'm straight to the rest of the world but a sissy only through Kik. Idk, I love fucking girls but I love the attention that comes being a little slut
>>
I've been in a gay relationship for several years even though I'm 100% straight
>>
>>710960972
Top/bottom/verse? Do you still fuck women on the side?
>>
>>710961090
Top to pretend that boyfriend is female. Only way I can get it up.
>>
>>710959260
literally already done it on this thread
>>
>>710961209
Is he a twink or do you make him crossdress?

Do you want to push him in that direction?
>>
>>710961310
He's neither, just a regular gay dude. I don't want to push him to do anything he doesn't want and he doesn't already dress particularly femininely.
>>
File: 1463782223517.jpg (8 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1463782223517.jpg
8 KB, 249x243
>>710961255
Lmao nice, which post is yours?
>>
>>710960972
why???
>>
>>710961431
Gotcha. Not sure I personally could deal with the body hair if I was a top.

I'm thinking about doing it with a dude >>710959229
What do you think?
>>
I semi regularly (Used to do it regularly) solicit people for nudes without even revealing my face most of the time. Not people in /soc/ threads, but people that wouldn't normally do it. Girls and a few guys but 90% girls and I've also impersonated being a girl to do both. I used to do it all the time on Facebook and convince girls to send me nudes. I keep a collection of them backed up and I still fap to them. I once convinced a girl to send me her nudes and then later on video tape her younger sister undressing and send it to me. I love OC nudes as they just are a lot hotter than ones that are out there for the public. I wish I could do it more now but the Facebook account I used is pretty much dead so I don't have any friend circles to get into without looking suspicious so I just don't bother anymore.

Somewhat related but I've always considered myself good at talking but in real life I just sound awkward and beta even though that's definitely not who I feel like I am. One of the girls I had talked to in that Facebook account dared me to convince her friend to send me nudes. I managed to in 3 days (Turned out she was extremely gullible). It's like I'm a smooth talker trapped in a nerd's vocal cords and I can't do anything about it. Unfortunately the first girl told the second that the only reason I ever talked to her in the first place was for nudes. I could have fucked her if I had a car but alas, all good things must come to an end.

Additionally, I'm of course still a virgin because I've never really cared enough to find a girl to fuck even though I (claim to be able to) could do it if I cleaned myself up and tried my bests. I just survive off my treasured nudes and fapping every day and not caring about the fact that I'm a petty lonely shit.
>>
>>710954804
you should be killed
>>
>>710961447
Don't wanna say. It's not very obvious and I'm letting it sit awhile.
>>
>>710961662
Delete all the n00ds. Give yourself a reason to make a change.

But you won't of course. Pussy!
>>
>>710951204
I've slept with two cousin-in-laws, one of whom is very very close to my wife, one aunt IL and messed around a little with one of my wife's sisters. I don't really feel bad about it either, but I recognize it makes me pretty sleazy.
>>
>>710955844
Jeff Mangum?
>>
>>710955354
Math is not your best subject, is it anon? Do a bit of long division and find out how many times a day that is, even without slowing down for the monthly flow.
>>
I love to take creepshots of my best friend and share them.
>>
>>710962686
LOL the math on that is hilarious. I might accept one decimal place to the left, but more likely two, but certainly not 20k times. I think we found the underaged virgin.
>>
>>710953509
But why'd you actually do it? I'm curious to know your reasoning behind it.
>>
>>710954399
>I honestly think her and I be happier together
Yeah, no. Don't ruin a good thing for something you "think" will be great.
>>
i post boner kill in your fap threads as great justice for driving the shitposters of /b/.
>>
>>710955823
Which ruins the legitimacy of the internet.

>>710956093
And this is why we cannot have nice things.
>>
>>710963930
>legitimacy of the internet.
I lost
>>
File: jeff mangum is fucking crazy.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
jeff mangum is fucking crazy.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>710962633

Why does Jeff do this?
>>
>>710956185
>I like to just chat with others about their problems, or just chat with them in general. It's fun and it makes me feel good.
You mean socializing?
>>
I came inside Meredith Graves in 2008 she was a different person different name and shit. I did her a few times. She has a lucky you tattoo above her pussy. She used to wear only leggings. I used to see her pussy all the time. I have nudes somewhere.
>>
>>710962254
Yeah I probably won't ever do it. I lack willpower. I might go as far as to say I don't have any at all. I'm just coasting through life until I die from fapping too much.
>>
>>710964198
Yeah....that's probably a better way to put it. I'm dumb.
>>
File: hehpill.png (390 KB, 537x792) Image search: [Google]
hehpill.png
390 KB, 537x792
>>710963930
Why the fuck are you posting as Anonymous if you're going to advocate your shitty offline identity? Might as well put your goddamn name as the tripcode. This is what I don't understand about you newfags. You are completely foreign to this community.
>>
>>710956047
So what'd you do?
>>
I'm married, but going to try to fuck another woman. Gotta work at it. Almost bought a burner phone tonight to get the process started, but decided against it.
>>
>>710964641
step 1: burner phone
step 2: secure hiding place for phone
step 3: separate accounts for shit (email, tinder, snapchat, kik, whatever) under a different name
step 4: start pulling bitches.

maintain clean separation between your identities and you'll do okay. Most people fuck up when they get lazy and text a sidebitch from their normal phone or use the burner while at home with the wife.
>>
>>710964641
I encourage you to attempt adultery. I will tell you why I encourage it. Because I want you to risk ruining your life. Because I want you to ruin your life. That is all.
>>
>>710964366
I have actually been here since 2006 or so, but I tend to take long breaks. I will say that it's a lot friendlier now.

Also, I was thinking about other websites. Specifically those that don't advocate anonymity.
>>
I tell everyone I'm all for Trump so I can fit in, but actually vote for Hillary because that is the smarter choice.
>>
>>710965010
>I will say that it's a lot friendlier now.
You must be kidding. There is nothing but anger and butthurt on /b/ and /pol/. I say both of them because they are the same population. Every thread turns into an argument about Trump and Hillary and also every thread most likely will end up with a flame war about big black dicks.
>>
>>710965139
I'm stuck between Gary Johnson and Jill Stein. Going to continue researching later before voting. My vote had better count, dammit.
>>
>>710964987

My problem is, I'm picky as fuck. Got one chick in particular in mind, though. I'd i can pull this off, even just one time, I'll be a happy man.

>>710965000

I mean... i can't argue with trips. I will attempt adultery.
>>
>>710965333
CHECKED
ADULTERY DOUBLE CONFIRMED

You have some added risk if it's somebody you already know. if they know you real name, where you work, or mutual friends, they can fuck your life up if they choose.
>>
>>710965333
fukin CZECHED!!!!
>>
>>710965196
That's my secret, Captain, I don't even go there.

Besides, have you seen the way femanons are treated by ~70% of of the populace?
#ThisGeneration.
>>
My girlfriend could be pregnant and I'm really freaking out
>>
>>710965586
But /pol/ comes to /b/, that's my point.

>Besides, have you seen the way femanons are treated by ~70% of of the populace?
What do you mean? Femanons should show tits with timestamp or gtfo. All I see these days is newfags thinking the OP is a female and just asking the OP retarded questions without confirming it's a real whore.
>>
>>710965770
I was in your spot 19 years ago. She ended up being pregnant. She disappeared and didn't let me see my daughter but I recently found them both on Facebook. I'd fuck the shit out of my daughter.
>>
>>710965770
Abort your girlfriend and her baby.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VumDFvCkyA

erdpoikfes
>>
File: 1453420544072.jpg (45 KB, 396x382) Image search: [Google]
1453420544072.jpg
45 KB, 396x382
>>
>>710965770

Let me a crack at her, I'll give her preggo body a good time.
>>
>>710965488

I have one ace in the hole, but yes, said female knows where i work. That's where i see her most often. I BELIEVE i know where she works, but I'm not 100% positive since i haven't seen her in her work uniform lately.
>>
File: realad.jpg (50 KB, 347x628) Image search: [Google]
realad.jpg
50 KB, 347x628
>>710957982
welcome to 4chan friendo, the asshole of the internet
>>
>>710965836
>All I see these days is newfags thinking the OP is a female and just asking the OP retarded questions without confirming it's a real whore.

That's my point.
>>
i bump dying threads
>>
i think i legitimately have a drinking problem

also i take sleeping pills combined with alcohol to the point where im barely coherent and cant speak properly to deal with depression and sadness because of a girl because i am a huge bitch and get emotionally invested way too quickly and obviously get screwed for it

everything was going good until last weekend when my roommate had mutual friends over and i decided to hang out for a bit, almost forgetting i had taken a bunch of sleeping pills before and they said it sounded like i was talking another language, they couldnt understand anything i was saying.

i told them i was just super drunk and slurring my words but my roommate isnt retarded and he'll probably say something and try to get me help or some shit

whatever

i honestly dont fear death, probably cause im not happy with where my life is right now. i almost got mugged last week and i told the dudes i wasnt going to give them my wallet or anything. one of them pulled out a knife on me, i told him to kill me and continued walking home and they just left me alone. it was a really strange event.
>>
>>710967686
>it was a really strange event.
you were just high on sleeping pills, it didnt really happen. trust me.
>>
>>710951204
I could have killed a man today. A drunk homeless guy try entering my home while I was asleep. (Apparently he's extended family that's not blood related to me)

I had my gun ready to go. 1 round was all it could have took to end it.

In the end, I decided to talk to him and gently settle him down. (He never knew I had it on me. I kept it concealed)

I've had some pretty close calls in the wild before. Bears, mooses and wolves. Shit, I was alone when all those happened.

But it's different with a person.

I eventually got the guy to burst into tears and apologize before the police showed up.

He left with pure cooperation.

It's weird having someone's life in your hands like that.

I live in Southern California, so I'm sure you'd know how much shit I'd be in if I did shoot him.
>>
I'm at work and I'm so horny I can't think straight right now. My balls are literally aching.

I got laid two days ago but there's a hot little slut I've been talking to who is driving me crazy who it would be a very bad idea to fuck.
>>
File: RYHoJoZ.jpg (151 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
RYHoJoZ.jpg
151 KB, 1024x576
>>710968473
So what's the problem? Lol
>>
>>710951204
I want to fuck an obese guy.
>>
>>710968977
stuck here unable to think for 6 more hours, have to resist fucking the slut, go home to disappointing fap
>>
>>710968473
Post her pic. let's see her.
>>
>>710966901
You know why there's ads now right?
>>
I have pretty much everything going for me. I've worked hard and I should be happy but I feel completely empty inside and want to not exist.
>>
File: OH SHIT.jpg (89 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
OH SHIT.jpg
89 KB, 640x640
I shat over my son
>inb4 pics or it didn't happen
here you go: pic related.
>>
So here's a true one from when I was a kid around 15 years ago.
>6th grade and parents have divorced. Live with mom and share room with younger brother.
>Mom has basically had a breakdown.
>Summer and no air conditioning. Maryland, so pretty hot and humid.
>Sleep in my y-fronts cuz still only 11.
>Get my boners while asleep.
>Sometime late, maybe around midnight
>Mom comes starts coming in regularly to check on us
>Rubs my legs, kisses forehead. Nice mom.
>Over the week, hand starts creeping higher as I drift awake.
>Mom finds boner, doesn't stop.
> I'm kind of embarrassed but feelsnice.jpg
>Doesn't seem to bother mom.
>Mom gives slow handjob over tight whities
> Happens every night for a few weeks.
>Eventually, she pulls down the undies for bare hand to dick handies.
>Jizzing on my tummy, she rubs it in.
>This kind of stops for the most part around 8th grade as mom gets less insane.
>But somehow around 12th grade, I come home from party
>Pretty late and find her alone in bed with sheets down masturbating
>awkward.png
>She looks right at me and smiles
>Waves me to come closer
>Takes my hand and puts it on her pussy
>Shows me how to rub women
>Nice educational session.
>She comes, then pulls me on top of her
>I'm not stupid, know where this is going
>I'm a stupid 17 year old. Think with dick.
>In it goes. I last around two minutes.
>Do this every week or two on Friday night
>for rest of senior year.
>Ends after high school
>I'm not fucked up by this and don't even have a mother son fetish, so this one is for you pervs.
>>
>>710969273
its a good friends sister. more than my lifes worth to post that.
>>
it's been a while I'm appreciating that ameritards keep starting these kind of threads.

my secret: I wrote my own web scraper for 4chan and its clones and I'm datamining all these threads.

These days I love the triggered rage of Trump haters.
>>
>>710970098
>wrote own scraper
gave yourself away there. there's plenty of mature and robust chan scraper projects that would do the job a lot better than you.
>>
>>710970098
I left you a gift embedded in one of those pics. I hope you like my present.
>>
>>710961662
Not sure how can one convice someone who hasnt seen you to send nudea, post the conversations just to gwt an idea
>>
I like making bad reviews on yelp for small family businesses, even if ive never been to their establishment
>>
>>710955628
ages etc?
>>
>>710970753
I actually do that too, but only if it's white owned businesses. Fuck honkies.
>>
>>710965869
Aaaaand that's probably why you don't get to see your daughter.
>>
i read my sister's facebook conversations with her bf all the time on her laptop, and have fapped to the sex stuff

turns out her fantasy is being fucked by two guys.
have seen boobs and pussy pics.
>>
>>710951204
i really wish this was the mid 80's. more people are actually outside, hanging out, rather than spend most of the time on the web
>>
>>710965869
And you honkies talk about blacks being bad fathers. smh tbh fam
>>
File: etjja.png (70 KB, 428x241) Image search: [Google]
etjja.png
70 KB, 428x241
>be me
>13 and naive
>sister brings her bf over
>hes 19 and shes 18
>sister has to leave and meet my mom out in town
>bf offers to babysit
>throw fit because im not a fag 9 yo
>bf asks if ive ever watched porn after she leaves
>yeah, i download that shit on limewire
>asks if i ever watched gay or bi porn
>iaintnogay.jpg
>tells me its cool not to be ashamed
>starts putting his hand around my crotch
>go full squeaker
>tells me to calm down and trust him
>pulls out all 3 inches of my glorious vienna sausage
>still uneasy but he says its ok its something most guys do
>continues to jack me off until i cum
>tells me its our secret
>most guys do it but girls dont know they do
>mfw i finally realize that nigger was lying
>>
>>710971297
I found the Vaporwavefag
>>
File: vfrvcrv.png (371 KB, 678x505) Image search: [Google]
vfrvcrv.png
371 KB, 678x505
I've been trying to recruit people to come and fuck my sister in her sleep
>>
>>710951204
I could slaughter Lucifer conveniently enough on almost any day of the week but I refuse, partly because I want to see if rocking it kills him, my father is THE man, my step father is the Kurt Cobain, my best friend is John Travolta in his ultimate form (looks like Goku) and when I break the curse I inherit absolute power and unlimited money with which I plan on staging my death hilariously and going on a ruthless revenge binge with MI-6.

It's only rock and roll.
>>
>>710970614
It doesn't take one or two conversations and I'm not sure how I'm supposed to describe it. I'm not going to give you conversations either for obvious reasons.
It usually takes at least a week for them to be more friendly with you. After that, it's just about subtly turning the conversation towards more lewd things. I like to ask them questions about stuff like "What would you do if X" or "How do you feel about Y" to test the waters on how they react and to know stuff about them. Also having them send you pictures even if they're sfw or just random shit help to segue into having them take pictures of lewd shit. Try to think less about trying to get nudes from them (or have sex if you want to apply it to irl) and more about just trying to become more intimate with her and just talk naturally. Thinks will come with time.
>>
File: teal tracs.jpg (111 KB, 750x937) Image search: [Google]
teal tracs.jpg
111 KB, 750x937
this is almost my fav color
>>
>>710955890
My nigga
>>
>>710967686
Are you white? If so, I have to advise you to kill yourself. It's the only way to solve your problems in a way that will make the world just a little bit better. I used to have empathy for people like you regardless of your race, but because I've spent too long on 4chan witnessing the true evil and racist nature of cumskins, I want you to die and have absolutely no regard for your life. Die.

t.NotWhiteAndProud
>>
>>710951204

/b/ is overrun by fags

Ok that's not really a secret
>>
>>710971565
Where do I sign up?
>>
>>710971994
Plot twist: he's going to rape you.
>>
>>710971994
Haha do you live in or around Houston?
>>
>>710970921
I do that to blacks
>>
i beat the shit out of my dick so god damn hard my left leg is completely fucking numb and also my dick is also completely numb
>>
>>710971863
Good enough to make me reply.
Also no one cares. Correction. The bulk of you are nigh unfixable as a society. It is a sad fact and i am saddened by it. Im pretty sure you know this as well. But hey it is what it is. You can take solice in my pity. My genuine pity. While you hate my race... like a fat chick on tumblr raging against a beautiful woman...telling herself she is better, yet knows she will never be one.
>>
>>710972071
Even better than.

>>710972085
No. Fuck my life. I can drive there though during Christmas holidays probably.
>>
>>710971994
he's a faggot who will never do it and never deliver, don't waste your time. He's been talking about this shit for months.
>>
>>710972292
If you do drive through here how long do you think you'll stay? And do you have a kik?
>>
>>710972098
Any kind of survey a business asks me to take for whatever representative served me, if they were white I score everything the lowest possible score and say they were being rude and had a bad attitude.

Also, at a job I had, I caught a white teen girl stealing. I threatened to call the police and told her she would go to jail, but I'd let her go if she sucked my dick. So she sucked my dick, I told her to stand up, pulled her panties down, ate her sweet white pussy, then rubbed my black dick on her pussy teasing her, then I fucked her for a little bit just to feel her cuntjuice on my penis, until I was about to cum, and I kept telling her I wanted her to swallow it. I came right down her throat, a big fat nut and she swallowed it all.
>>
>>710972260
lol see, even a depressed loser cumskin is a racist. And this is why I have not an iota of care for cumskin life. Kill yourself you miserable cunt. You will.
>>
I got high with my girlfriend and some how ended up fucking her mom while I thought it was my girlfriend
>>
I pitty tucked my sisters best friend and now she won't leave me alone
>>
>>710972527
no u didnt u lying faggot
>>
I drove bye her as I left and she just sat at that bus stop in rain with no one around, looking to get picked up and fucked by some rando. What a life to be living, I'm thankful I haven't hit bottom in that way. I also kind of feel bad for not staying there with her and keeping her company. I know what's it's like to be alone like that... but not in the way she is and I'd imagine it's very lonely world for her despite all of the dicks she takes.
>>
>>710973269
I wish I didn't. I didn't use a condom and she was definitely under 18.
>>
am a gril
>>
>>710973451
I knew that
>>
>>710973451
tits or gtfo whore
>>
>>710973451
Traps are not girls.
>>
>>710973451
Me too. Why is this a secret?
>>
>>710973648
See:
>>710973569
>>710973588
>>
>>710973686
thank you
>>
I took a young girl in off the streets. She started being my fuck buddy to repay me for taking her in and giving her nice things and a place to stay. I think im falling in love with her.
>>
>>710973787
You now have AIDS.
>>
>>710973278
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>710973686
How about you post your penis so I know you're not a little bitch.
>>
I can't believe any of these stories and am genuinely confused why people go to such lengths to post bullshit.

Here's a real one: I cheated on my long distance girlfriend with my male roommate. First dude I had sex with because 4chan infected me with the gay. He was more clean-shaven than my girlfriend and I came buckets inside his ass.
>>
>>710954148
Fag
>>
File: Grin.jpg (41 KB, 541x534) Image search: [Google]
Grin.jpg
41 KB, 541x534
>me in NEXT big houses
>Donkey
>COLD breeze blowing the roof is in Cua Chung
> fat, flatmate is now on the other side to sleep impairment.
>and i sighed long. "From async dun know," >said, holding his voice "Be."
>maintain its unique focus.
>"I'll go stupid you old demon"
>Do you really feel that only need JAA friends ... sometimes? I told you ... ass ... Valley offense reached Pettoroba him up ...
>Said friend
> The aim of donkey suddenly jumped to the touch, relax ...
>>
>>710956184
>15
>And yes we are already engaged
>The thing is, I kinda wish I could go back in time and fuck her even younger
>Its not a sick thing, it's I want to fuck her specifically all her life
>I wish I could say that when we are 80
>"I have been fucking you since you could stand up"
>It's a possessive domination thing
>I love the fact that I own her mind body soul heart and holes
>I love it
>She would be cooking and I would go to kitchen, rub her the right way all over the. Fuck her brains out on the kitchen floor
>This is our daily life
>I only wish I could go back and allow her say at 9

Seems like you two have real love. It'd be a shame if SHE DIED. Accidents happen and people randomly DIE all the time. Sometimes DEATH comes too soon. A lot of people GET KILLED by all sorts of dangers these days. It would be the DEATH of true love if one of you were to DIE.
>>
>>710973979
What the hell. lol

Slut, tits or gtfo, do you know the rules?
>>
>>710974022
LOL the stuff I'm posting is totally true.
>>
>>710965299
Libertarians are just dumber Republicans.
>>
>>710974551
The only rules I follow on /b/ are the global rules enforced her. Besides that, your "tits or gtfo" rule is nothing more than meme at this point. So fuck off.
>>
>>710974731
Yeah, you're just a newfag. Since no tits with timestamp you are considered a faggot pretending to be a girl. This isn't a blog on Tumblr. Lurk moar faggot.
>>
>>710974681

it's always an excuse to put lead back into paint because muh freedumb and muh $0.05 per gallon
>>
File: 1478242290177.jpg (46 KB, 553x539) Image search: [Google]
1478242290177.jpg
46 KB, 553x539
>>710971565
Go burn in hell you little kike
>>
I want an anon to fuck me up the ass, cum inside of me, then post about it
>>
>>710975266
sure, where are you?
>>
>>710975321
IL
>>
>>710972085
I actually live near there. You plan on drugging her or something. I don't get it.
>>
>>710975466
however good a fuck you are I dont think it'd be worth the fare, sorry fam
>>
My cars mom tried to friend me in the back of my finger.
>>
They suck so they must be cops. Feds would do better. Unless the feds are tarded, too.
>>
Bit of sex, masturbation and fuck all else.

/b have really turned into shit. Fucking normies all of you.

Get on my level cunts.
>>
I was a single dad for several years. I needed a nanny so I went to match.com and got a peruvian girlfriend. Her body was hot as hell but she was a butter face. I lead her on for 3 years and she took care of my daughter and lived with us. She really wanted to have a baby but I wouldn't cum inside of her. We bought butt toys and had anal all the time. She would make sure she was clean every time. I had given her a ring earlier on when I had been serious. When she went back to Peru I had the diamond replaced with a CZ. When we broke up I made her give even that back. I finally did get married and the diamond from that ring was put into my wife's ring. She has no idea.
The Peruvian never got married and had a child out of wedlock. Now she is the single parent.
>>
got arrested for stalking.
>>
>>710957982
Fuck off you zombie. Everything is not about politics you faggot retard.
>>
>>710970921
So you mean all businesses except for Latino or Asain owned then.
>>
>>710955354
20,000 boners you mean
>>
>>710959260
every thread every time. Especially continuing story ones. I go there and pretend I am the next part before the story teller. Always get plenty of bites.
Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 33

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.