Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

girl texting, were not good friends idk why shes texting me,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 39
File: Screenshot_20161106-230145.png (742 KB, 1429x2540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161106-230145.png
742 KB, 1429x2540
girl texting, were not good friends idk why shes texting me, dubs decides whats next
>>
>>710832237
Share details.
>>
girl from high school most likely drunk, freind of friends barely an acquaintance.
>>
File: 4chanfaggots.jpg (45 KB, 600x622) Image search: [Google]
4chanfaggots.jpg
45 KB, 600x622
Send this
>>
>>710832237
fishing for compliments, how annoying
you know she has borderline personality disorder
>>
Ask her out you pussy faggot.
>>
Ooga booga go back to africa
>>
>>710832499
Gets dubs explaining. Fuck it send her that
>>
-grabs you by the throat-
Why so smug you fuckin bitch!?
>>
>>710832511
wasted dubs
>>
Can I have a close up of your shit pincher?
>>
>>710832511
checked
>>
since you give many fucks, why dont we fuck?
>>
It's ok, most people just pretend to forget you cos you are fat
>>
You are an inspiration to birth control
>>
I learned nothing in high school because all I could think about was raising a family with you
>>
>>710832237
Let's just fuck and make us both feel good
>>
>>710832888
this is me ask her out fag
>>
>>710832901
roll
>>
>>710832888
witnessed
>>
>>710832237
send
> Of course drinking only achieve its full potential for pleasure when done with a nice company, don't you think? * smiles in a friendly way, showing he knows how to treat a lady*
>>
Rolling
BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH
>>
File: Fat Chick Thriller.jpg (64 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Fat Chick Thriller.jpg
64 KB, 512x384
>>710832888
Trips checked.

Tits or GTFO
>>
>>710833077
Do it
>>
File: Screenshot_20161106-230145.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
1 MB, 1440x2560
ok heres the next one
>>
>>710832989
this
>>
Shut up bastard
>>
send her your dick
>>
>>710833166
That's what you'll be saying tonight... hehe...

Wanna fuck?
>>
I've always wanted to see you nude, will you show me?
>>
>>710833223
>>
>>710833166
op is not a faggot.

Next ask her how she would fuck you if she had the chance
>>
File: angryface.jpg (855 KB, 1840x4628) Image search: [Google]
angryface.jpg
855 KB, 1840x4628
>>
>>710832967
Rolling for the cringe
>>
im a guy, or a girl lets get this moving along. You ready to fuck?
>>
File: wp_ss_20161008_0008.png (461 KB, 478x475) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20161008_0008.png
461 KB, 478x475
Send this
>>
>>710833455
winwar
>>
>>710832967
roll
>>
listen bitch, you're clearly being played by the jews. go to 4chan.org/pol and stay on there frequently. all the pain you experience now will seem like a petty far off children bullshit compared to what youre gonna fucking be thinking about
>>
>>710833626
rol
>>
>>710833455
Don't be a faggot OP
>>
why you guys still posting in this shit? clearly OP was the worst kind of faggot, and is now hiding under his mother's bed, too afraid to send even the soft crap that was written in the thread.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161106-230145.png (478 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
478 KB, 1440x2560
need that next reply
>>
>>710832901
I second this
>>
Sorry my dad took my phone
>>
All I'm saying is that you should let me put it in your butthole. I'll be gentle, maybe even nibble your ear. Then after it's all said and done we can watch some Naruto and eat some cheese whiz.
>>
i should also mention im not in the same state as her right now.
>>
>>710832237
you're looking for attention right? I'll give you some attention if you suck my dick.
>>
you read that shit right, regardless of my autism. get over here and sit on my dick.
>>
>>710833844
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>710834044
Dubbbbzz
>>
>>710834044
winrar
>>
ok stand by for it
>>
>>710834044
WINWAR
>>
>>710833844
You saw what I wrote don't play coy. You barely know me and you start to message me talking about your problems, calling yourself ugly hoping I'd say you're pretty...you obviously find me attractive. I think you're okay so let's do this. Again, you ready to fuck?
>>
>>710833844
Since the moment I've met you I've just wanted to make love to you the same way I do my favorite pony, Love Sprinkles. Are you into pegging?
>>
>>710834044
W
E
W
L
A
D
>>
File: Screenshot_20161106-230145.png (488 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
488 KB, 1440x2560
awe jeez
>>
Can I just see you nude already?
>>
>>710834142
Roll for this
>>
>>710834479
this
>>
My dad is horny
>>
I AM A HUGE FAGGOT PLEASE RAPE MY FACE
>>
>>710834588
check em
>>
>>710834464
Kek, good man OP. Today, OP was not a faggot. Make sure we see the reply my G.
>>
>>710834142
rolling, ho.
>>
File: 1468875094238.gif (822 KB, 600x366) Image search: [Google]
1468875094238.gif
822 KB, 600x366
>>710834588
>this
>dubs

mfw
>>
Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles
>>
come on... play this wisely stupid bitch, most newfags anons are just idiots. So, that beign said, go for the boobs
>>
>>710834802
this
>>
>>710834044
>>710834464

Lol damn why do I only get dubs when I suggest to send something fucking mean lol
>>
So are you going to send me pics or what? I want to know what I'll be dealing with later.
>>
>>710834802
reroll
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
I'm sorry baby I just don't act the same with my balls full. I'll be much sweeter once you empty them down your throat.
>>
>>710834639
reroll
>>
File: Screenshot_20161106-230145.png (447 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
447 KB, 1440x2560
ok i saw the nudes one its coming
>>
>>710834780
Reroll
>>
>>710834943
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: wp_ss_20161008_0007.png (417 KB, 480x469) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20161008_0007.png
417 KB, 480x469
I want suck the dick of this guy .send pick.
>>
>>710835000
Trips have spoken. Do this now OP you beta cuck faggot
>>
>>710834995
ouch
>>
can i pls penor-trait ur pus pus
>>
>>710835025
>>
>>710834943
Rolling for
>>
>>710835000
winner^
>>
>>710834588
>>710835000
Lol op is in for it now, sorry op
>>
>>710835153
>>
op dont post that autist bullshit.
>>
>>710834995
she's 100% up for it, go in for the kill
>>
>>710835295
>>
>>710835270
reroll
>>
File: 1477270895150.png (111 KB, 349x330) Image search: [Google]
1477270895150.png
111 KB, 349x330
Death is the only release from this thread
>>
>>710834780
top fucking kek im saving this
>>
>>710835333
ugh what a waster
>>
File: Screenshot_20161106-230145.png (872 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
872 KB, 1440x2560
>>
>>710832237
https://youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
>>
>>
>>
>>710835429
it might be relevant if she says something like "lol talk to my sister/friend"
>>
>>710834995
You will be puking when I shove these ten inches down your throat.
>>
>>710835505
>>710835516

stfu you autist fuck
>>
Have you want ever but just need what that has and not this
>>
>>710835591
>>
>>710835494
This convo is going downhill fast
>>
Rolling for not gorilla warfare
>>
>>710835591
>>
>>710835494
Don't forget mine you fucker 000 trips spoken
>>
File: Screenshot_20161106-230145.png (482 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
482 KB, 1440x2560
>>
>>710835591
>>
>>710835775
Jfc
>>
>>710835775
TOP KEK
>>
>>710835775
ive been drinking and saying stupid shit, im sorry. can you come over right now, i want to chill.
>>
>>710835875
>>
>>710835775
Idk I'm just too drunk I guess
>>
>>710835940
Keep trying you'll get there eventually
>>
>>710836000
>>
>>710836059
>>
>>710836059
>>
>>710836000
Get
>>
File: Screenshot_20161106-230145.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>
>>710836110
So close
>>
>>710836133
Winrar
>>
>>710836059
>>
>>710836155
Op has gets for days
>>
>>710836133
finally
>>
>>710836133
Dont send this dude. Your ruining any chance of actually getting with her
>>
>>710836319
Hell yeah
>>
>>710836193
>>710836319
>>
Persist
>>
>>710836341
Rules are rules
>>
>>710836341
SILENCE FAGGOT THE DUBS HAVE SPOKEN
>>
baby, i love you. will you marry me?
>>
Send this
>>
>>710836341
dont you fucking this stupid ass shit
>>
>>710836133
>>710836193

Don't post that faggotry spamming shit OP
>>
>>710836401
>>710836402
I didnt think it would count considering it was spammed
>>
>>710836341
That's already out the door, you normie fucking moron. Go back to r3ddit
>>
>>710836000
Sick trips my nigga
>>
File: WIN_20161105_18_46_29_Pro.jpg (99 KB, 670x718) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20161105_18_46_29_Pro.jpg
99 KB, 670x718
>>
File: Screenshot_20161106-230145.png (787 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
787 KB, 1440x2560
>>
Shit on my face? I want to watch it crown.
>>
>>710836451
Re-Roll
>>
>>710836511
>>710836503
>>710836481
>>710836514
>>710836447
>>710836402
>>710836401
>>710836390
>>710836358
>>710836341
>>710836319
>>710836310
>>710836193
>>710836184
>>710836155
>>
No but honesty Paula. You're really attractive and I'd love to see more of you, jokes aside.
>>
File: axDWxnK_460s_v1.jpg (38 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
axDWxnK_460s_v1.jpg
38 KB, 460x460
>>
>>710836591
>>
>>710836451
Rolling
>>
U want suck and fuck bby ;3
>>
>>710836402
>>710836514
lol fuck off newfag, if that's the only copypasta that cunt knows (fucking most common one) he is automatically a newfag
>>
>>710836711
Damn, second time now
>>
>>710836711
>>710836133
double gets
>>
U vry pretty grill u my neu gf bby
>>
>>710836637
Jesus fuck shut up already - the universe hates you attempting dubs. Stop. Fuck.
>>
Yo, wtf my dog stole my phone, I ain't ever say shit like that, my bad paula
>>
>>710836451
This
>>
>>710836711
>>710832237

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

do it OP
>>
>>710836741
>>710836764
>>710836814
>>710836830
>>710836831
>>710836857
>>
Paula, is it cool if I call you right now? I have something really personal to tell you.
>>
You're eating maggots Michael
>>
I wanna cum in your ass
>>
can we fuck on roblox?
>>
>>710836711
Got it.
>>
>>710836880
>>
AYYO BEETCH IMMA LET U NO IMMA REEL MUHFUGGA WON HUNNIDT
>>
>>710836000
WHAT A SAVE ANON
>>
>>710836992
Kek rolling
>>
>>710837007
So boring
>>
>>710836996
>>
>>710836591
Paula im really sorry its just... Idk how to explain my feelings for you. Youre an amazing girl and i want to be with you forever. Im sorry for saying those stupid things...

PERKELE VITTU SAATANAAAA
>>
>>710836915
Rerollin
>>
>>710836451
what the fuck even is this?
>>
File: daftpunk1.jpg (104 KB, 715x430) Image search: [Google]
daftpunk1.jpg
104 KB, 715x430
Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world
> Pic related
>>
>>710837122
checked
>>
>>710836451
Rerollin
>>
>>710837007
Stop posting this. Go for a walk or do some push ups or kys.
>>
OP, do you even want to fuck this chick?
>>
>>
>>710837079
>>
Look. I am a very lonely man. And a little dick suckage will make me feel less lonely. Ya dig?
>>
>>710837247
lol what a fag
>>
>>710837212
>>
>>710837194
Ayyy
>>
If you're not so busy, are you interested in a feature on my new post avant-garde mixtape? I'm thinking about hiring a day laborer to say the word "Nigger" on recording so I don't seem like a racist.
>>
>>710837322
Up to three
>>
>>710833384
what this is amazing wtf lmaooo
>>
>>710837322
fuck three times now
>>
>>710837194
Winrar
>>
File: doublesguy.jpg (49 KB, 600x602) Image search: [Google]
doublesguy.jpg
49 KB, 600x602
Say hello to 4chan, bitch. (Link to bread) - If you don't send nudes in at least 5 minutes, everybody on here can, and will find your private information, and leak it for the world to see. If you think this is just a funny old joke, try me, cunt. Your nudes will be safe and nobody you know will find out. But if you dont send nudes, say goodbye to your privacy, bitch.
>>
>>710837322
Third time
>>
>>710837222
>>
File: Screenshot_20161106-230145.png (399 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
399 KB, 1440x2560
>>
>>710837412
rolling
>>
>>710837371
Roll
>>
>>710837412
reroll
>>
>>710837222
>>
>>710836992
roll
>>
>>710837412
roll
>>
can i pee in ur butt
>>
File: 0d6.png (595 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
0d6.png
595 KB, 600x597
>>710837412
reroll
>>
>>710837449
OP show us the whole convo so far
>>
>>710837449
So about that blowjob.. this dick doesn't suck itself.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160828-214443.png (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160828-214443.png
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>710837449

Kek.
>>
>>710837319
bite me baby
>>
>>710837449
>>
>>710837412
rollin
>>
>>710836451
Reroll
>>
>>710837385
>>710837222
Yeah but trips overrides shitty dubs
>>
>>710837412
role
>>
>>710837449
Nah but seriously though. Stop being a fucking cunt and show some skin nigga
>>
>>710837539
I second
>>
>>710836591
Fuck me you damn whore
>>
he's a really smart dog
>>
>>710837622
Winrar
>>
According to all known laws
of aviation,

there is no way a bee
should be able to fly.

Its wings are too small to get
its fat little body off the ground.

The bee, of course, flies anyway

because bees don't care
what humans think is impossible.

Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
Yellow, black. Yellow, black.

Ooh, black and yellow!
Let's shake it up a little.

Barry! Breakfast is ready!

Ooming!

Hang on a second.
>>
>>710837412
Sure, yeah, roll. ROLL.
>>
>>710836451
Where did you get this image?
>>
File: 1478453546538.gif (2 MB, 530x300) Image search: [Google]
1478453546538.gif
2 MB, 530x300
i just want to jerk it to underage girls tbh
>>
>>710837688
Fuck use my dubs and say some gay shit
>>
File: 1466621440385.jpg (75 KB, 460x506) Image search: [Google]
1466621440385.jpg
75 KB, 460x506
>>
>>710837728
Roll
>>
File: winRAR.png (238 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
winRAR.png
238 KB, 900x900
>>710837622
WINRAR
>>
didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kidSun)23:49:00 No.

I'm sorry baby I just don't act the same with my balls full. I'll be much sweeter once you empty them down your throat.

...Anonymous

11/06/16(Sun)23:49:34 No.

>>710834943 #
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with. But you couldn’t, you did you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
...Anonymous

11/06/16(Sun)23:49:00 No.

...Anonymous

11/06/16 #
Wha you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with
>>
>>710834142
Re-re-re-re-rrrrrrroooolllllingggg for this
>>
>>710837728
Rolling
>>
>>710837728
reroll
>>
>>710836155
wow so original
>>
>>710837867
>>710837849
>>710837828
>>710837816
>>710837811
>>710837794
>>710837793
>>710837764
>>710837758
>>710837751
>>710837747
>>710837738
>>710837735
>>710837728
>>710837725
>>710837688
>>710837622
>>
>>710837539
oh pee let's see
>>
>>710837728
Reroll again, come on /b/oys let's turn this around for OP
>>
>>710837811
>>710837622
Thats one meta winrar
>>
File: 1477985018765.jpg (152 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1477985018765.jpg
152 KB, 1024x768
>>710833313
Checkd
>>
File: Thumbs-Up.jpg (75 KB, 888x1184) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs-Up.jpg
75 KB, 888x1184
Send this and say "Hold up. Who the fuck is this?"
>>
File: 1478457329949.gif (762 KB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
1478457329949.gif
762 KB, 300x170
>>710837412
k then
>>
File: awVxxx4_460s.jpg (30 KB, 460x453) Image search: [Google]
awVxxx4_460s.jpg
30 KB, 460x453
>>710837728
He really is
>>
>>710833318
That
>>
>>710837962
>>
>>710837728
roll
>>
>>710838004
Re-Roll
>>
>>710832237

She's clearly low esteem and damaged.

That means you can go ass to mouth with her. Make it happen OP. Do God's work.
>>
>>710838054
Re roll
>>
>>710838122
W I N
R A
R
>>
>>710838122
winrar
>>
I'm going to kill you this weekend Paula
>>
>>710837622
Uh oh lol
>>
>>710838186
>>710838180
>>710838172
>>710838122
>>710838086
>>710838192
>>
I'm just absolutely fucking HURTING FOR A SQUIRTING you feel me my nigga?
>>
>>710838200
Oh shit
>>
>>710838200
lmao, hi FBI
>>
>>710838200
Oh man.
>>
>>710838200
WINRAR
>>
>>710838223
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up Nexus with Android Police loaded my name is erica but u can call me t3h AnDrO1D oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol… as u can see im very open source!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet hackers like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch APK teardowns w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite google play show!!! bcuz its SOOOO open source!!!! shes open source 2 of course but i want 2 meet more open source ppl =) like they say the more MARKET SHARE the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! ICECREAMSANWICCCHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein open source again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and cupcakes,

~t3h AnDrO1D oF d00m~
>>
>>710838122
Winrar
>>
>>710838200
Get fucked
>>
>>710838288
Zoinks
>>
>>710834780
Roll
>>
>>710837622
>>710837811

>>710838122
>>710838200
>>710838288

Mega WinRars OP, are you even there?
>>
>>710838200
Thats way to edgy to send
>>
>>710838239
>>710838267
>>710838288
>>710838316
>>710838345
>>710838350
>>710838367
>>
>>710838122
Winrar!!!
>>
everybody reply to this post so it gets dubs and he has to send it and it confuses the fuck out of her
>>
>>710837539
I wanna see
>>
Lemme eat your ass
>>
This is fucking dumb.
>>
>>710838200
Quit being a faggot OP and tell this bitch you're going to kill her
>>
OP is a fag.
>>
File: FoodSci_img052.jpg (56 KB, 300x449) Image search: [Google]
FoodSci_img052.jpg
56 KB, 300x449
>>
>>710838481
>>710838535
>>710838542
>>710838579
>>710838613
>>710838615
>>710838617
>>
File: 1477868650874.png (735 KB, 748x498) Image search: [Google]
1477868650874.png
735 KB, 748x498
>>710835775
>>
>>710837449
Update bro
>>
>>710837412
This
>>
He's getting nudes now so he stopped updating us. OP IS A BIG FAG!
>>
Why dose this not work on ubuntu to make the triforce? The space doesn't show up on the source code. Explain this sorcery

ctrl+chift+u enter a0, x2 then 25b2 for the ▲?
>>
File: 1472335747212.png (160 KB, 1209x1106) Image search: [Google]
1472335747212.png
160 KB, 1209x1106
lol jk i dont want your disgusting nudes on my phone. Go send your stinky ass meat flaps to your self concious and manipulative crush, in actually gay nigga. BBC 4 life nigga, no joke. Reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight. i wanted to see if your dumb ass would actually send me your gross stinky flaps. Now fuck off and kill yourself. BBC
>>
File: op_is_a_fag.gif (996 KB, 150x148) Image search: [Google]
op_is_a_fag.gif
996 KB, 150x148
>>
>>710838702
>>710838717
>>710838808
>>710838816
>>710838842
>>
Hey everybody, did the news get around
About a guy named Butcher Pete
Oh, Pete just flew into this town
And he's choppin' up all the women's meat

He's hackin' and wackin' and smackin'
He just hacks, wacks, choppin' that meat

Butcher Pete's got a long sharp knife
He starts choppin' and don't know when to stop
All you fellows gotta watch your wifes
'Cause Pete don't care who's meat he chops

Ever since Peter flew into town
He's been havin' a ball
Just cuttin' and choppin' for miles around
Single women, married women, old maids and all

Wakes up in the morning, half past five
Chops from sunrise to sunset
I don't see how he stays alive
Meat's gonna be the death of ole Pete, yeah

The police put Pete in jail
Yes, he finally met his faith
But when they came to pay his bail
They found him choppin' up his cell mate

That Butcher Pete is a crazy man
Tries to chop down the wind and the rain
Just hacks on anything he can get
Say, turn this record over, you ain't heard nothing yet
>>
LOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DABLOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DAB LOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DABLOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DAB LOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DABLOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DAB LOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DABLOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DAB LOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DABLOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DAB LOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DABLOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DAB LOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DABLOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DAB LOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DABLOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DABLOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DABLOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DAB LOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DABLOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DAB LOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DABLOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DAB LOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DABLOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DABLOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DABLOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DAB LOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DABLOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DAB LOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DABLOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DAB LOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DABLOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DABLOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DABLOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DAB LOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DABLOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DAB LOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DABLOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DAB LOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DABLOOK AT MY DAB BITCH DAB
>>
>>710838911
Checko
>>
>>710838911
That's a win and a good tune
>>
Tell her that this OP isnt a faggot
>>
>>710838911
>>710838915
>>710838978
>>
>>710838911
this after threatening to kill her do it OP!
>>
>>710839014
Op is always a fag
>>
Op = faggot
>>
Ask her what its like being ugly asf
>>
>>710839060
/kill/yourself
>>
>>710839147
Congrats
>>
>>710839158
Agreed
>>
>>710838004
>>710838122
This first!
>>
>>999999999
MODS
>>
File: 1477625320924.gif (190 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1477625320924.gif
190 KB, 500x501
>>710839147
>>
OP started saying some dumb shit instead of doing smh you guys suggested
>>
What are mods? - newfag
>>
>>999999999
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>710839373
MODS = Mounds of Dick Sauce

Its code for gay porn
>>
op = fag
thread is kill
>>
>>710838911
Cheked
>>
>>710839507
I see, thanks.. I think
>>
OP is kill
>>
What a faggot
>>
The day op delivered
Hallelujah
>>
>>710839507
Shut up, newfag! You can't just invent some shit and think you're funny like that. A bunch of retards spread that shit just to laugh on the face of the cunts who would believe and go around repeating. Yeah, that's the kind of sucker you are. But just a little chance, to see if you can improve that pathetic faggotry you call a self, I'm gonna give this one to you, it's Munch on Dindu Scrotum
Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 39

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.