Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Obsecure games thread: We post descriptions of games we played

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 17
File: images.jpg (19 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
19 KB, 443x332
Obsecure games thread: We post descriptions of games we played but forgot and anons help us find out its names.

Ill start

Pc game, Remember playing it a long time a ago . It was an rts (AoE type). You could create samurais and ninjas ,golems and some other mythological creatures(dragons(?)) , grim dark atmosphere, people could collect rice and all .
>>
>>710776386 battle realms?
>>
It was some xbla game demo on a game I think it was a racing game and it was about cubes and tvs that's all I remember it was a puzzle game
>>
OK I got one

It was a flash game and you played as this thing like a wooden "core" and you had a weapon and you would rotate your mouse and it would get momentum and you fought things that looked like your thing
>>
Ok I got one. 8 or 16-bit isometric, futuristic setting. MC wakes up with amnesia, walks around city trying to figure out who he is. I remember I kept getting, like, shot in this intersection right near the beginning.
I was like 10 so I just got frustrated and played another game
>>
You played as a beach ball or something and rotated around on a cube doing puzzles and shit
>>
>>710776824
Description looks like Hammerfight. Yours may be the original version of the game
>>
DOS/W98/maybe even W2000(?) racing (kart) game. Cartoon characters. Space themed. (Mario kart clone)? One of the characters was a hog. I think all were animals. Found it hard as a kid.
>>
>>710776952
Shadowrun on SNES.
>>
A sonic game but I dont know its exact name, and it was 3D. You had to collect those donuts and once you collected an amount you went into some kind of tunnel? Also there was this thing that shooted stuff at you at one of the levels. I played this around early 2000 but i cant remember nor find the game.
>>
>>710777209
You were right thanks
>>
>>710776386
For the PS2, it was kinda like dynasty warriors but you could call a dragon and ride around on it.
It was pretty dark and edgy if I remember.
>>
Played this game years ago. It was for the PC. Some kid game where there were snowflakes and the game would freeze and there would be small text that would appear reading MISS. It was 2D
>>
>>710777228
Diddy Kong Racing?
>>
>>710777636
Drakengard
>>
>>710777831
Yeah I think that was it thanks
>>
tenchu stealth assassin ps1 pretty decent

star wars: dark forces based as fuck Kyle kartan

Power Pete on Performa PC old school Macintosh desktop from the early 90s, weird ass game played the shit out if it as a kid

Terminator vs Robocop SNES

NECRODOME on PC circa 96 fps shooter/driving game

naturally Wolfenstein 3D not obscure though

Buck Bumble on N64
>>
>>710777636
drakengard?
>>
>>710777228
crash team racing
>>
>>710777636
Drakengard m8 lots of fun
>>
>>710777709
Ok this is a total stab in the dark, but was it one of those Hello Kitty CD-ROMs that they sold in the bargain bin? My sister had a game like that in the early 2000s that involved snowflakes. Not sure about the game freezing though.
>>
It was on Xbox or Xbox 360. The game was very cartoony and had a third person perspective. I don't remember the exact goal of the game since we just fucked around, but we would play split screen on these maps(?) that were full of pedestrians and you could go around killing everything. I do remember a mall and you could use pepper spray as a weapon and kill people with it. The cover of the game was a cartoony gangster. Any help here?
>>
>>710776979
Kula World
>>
>>710778399
Nice one. Thanks!
>>
for xbox
in it you killed jfk
first mission your on a beach with a helicopter chasing you
at the end you are on a ship and theres a party
>>
>>710778412
State of emergency
>>
>>710777267
Dope! Thanks dude. I'm watching a speedrun video now, and no fuckin wonder I gave up as a kid
>>
RPG in which you're mage. You start as student in magic school.
>>
>>710778993
Simon the Sorcerer
>>
>>710778899
That was it! Thanks man!
>>
also Monster Truck Madness (Bigfoot is doing it IN THE AIR)

playing BurgerTime on a TI-99

Jurassic park handheld game from Tiger (very rare based gem)
>>
> for PSX
> you pilot a spaceship of some sort
> you also control the pilot outside the spaceship, he walks around the base or something

I played it very little but it hurts not remembering

Please help
>>
All I can remember about it is it was a demo I used to play at a friends game:
xbox 360 demo
ninja gaiden like style
you had different characters to pick with different weapons and items
was set in japanese world
demo was in a village with a dock

I think you had to infiltrate a ship but I'm not sure
>>
>>710779478
Wasn't Colony Wars was it?
>>
>>710779721
no, the first missions were flying inside a planet
>>
>>710776386
A DS side-scrolling adventure game where you draw your own character, weapons and accessories, platforms and objects.
>>
>>710776386
>for ps2
>you play a girl, that is in a band(not relevant to game really)
>think her name was jen or jennifer
>something something, underworld shit, there's a gargolye that follows you around
>you can switch back and forth between the two in order to solves puzzles etc

Fighting was a little clunky, story was gayish but passable. I just liked the over tone of it, sorta gothic-y
>>
Please help anons.. In the game you play as a boy in a green. Kinda look like Peter Pan. You collect diamonds from bushes n shit. Also remember fighting skeletons using a knife or sword.. Open world i think.
>>
File: duhhh.jpg (34 KB, 300x269) Image search: [Google]
duhhh.jpg
34 KB, 300x269
>>710780006
>>
Skateboard but disney style you could choose various disney maps old xbox arcade
>>
ps1 or 2, side scroll game where you're like those street shark things and you go along destroying buildings and helicopters or some shit

called destruction something
>>
Anyone remember a game on ps1 where you play as some kind of maniac with an axe.. I think the game takes place on an insane-asylum.. Runing around, killing other psychos.
>>
>>710780322
Slaughterhouse ?
>>
Hard one (i guess)

PC Racing game (somewhere between 1995 - 2000 i guess). The only thing i remember are the cars were made of can and when you were hit, the car would repair itself in a couple of seconds. Oh yeah and wings that would appear from the bottow of a car when you were falling from a high place
>>
>>710780058
kingsley's adventure
>>
I know that noone will be able to help me out with this. Me and my brother have been looking for this game over 10years now. It was a demo that came with pcgamer magazine (not in their archives btw).

What I remember is that it was a rts with a fantasy setting, almost like Warcraft but the story part. There was wizards, hydras and Giants . I remember the archer unit always said " GIVE ME ARROWS" when you moved him.
Released somewhere between 1998-200
>>
Im pretty sure it was ps2 but maybe ps1..

>Based in the future (dystopian, maybe?)
>you played as a team of 3 humans, 1 robot
>I think 1 of the humans was a woman
>you could switch between each character at will
>there was shooting
>>
>>710780656
That game was epic.
>>
>>710780322
Manhunt?
>>
DOS game where you were building rollercoasters and you could also ride it. Played is as a kid, but fortgot it
>>
I played this game decades ago and cant for the love of god remember the name,
It started with character creation you had shit load of optiobs, half orc, half-halfling aynd so on, female char. Had different stats than males, you could choose signs and origins of you character,
You colected scars from your travels, and that affected your afflictions with npcs,
The first mision was, if i recall, bank heist or saving the bank from robbers.
It was rpg, western, isonomezrick, like diablo.
It was fucking beatifull, i wanna play it again, best fucking game, but i played it when i was maybe eight or ten, long ago.
>>
>>710780869
>>710780399
No..
>>
mines Sega based
>dont remember much
>plat former
> character was orange maybe an alien pear shaped
> remember a crab (maybe boss?)
dont remember a story was to young
nver been able to find this game since
>>
>>710781024
Desperados?
>>
>>710781024
And another one

Rts with robots, you couls customize them, two swords, two shields tanks that cant attack, circa aroubd 2000, cant remember much more
>>
File: 1437532825528.jpg (20 KB, 421x363) Image search: [Google]
1437532825528.jpg
20 KB, 421x363
I remember playing a game on my old nintendo 64 about killing some space ants and shit, i remember that the playable characters were a boy a girl and a dog, i also remember that you could see the girl panties when you crouch.
>>
>>710780711
I remember that game!! I have it laying around somewhere.. Give me a sec.
>>
It was for ps2, played it when I was younger never finished it. It was an RPG
The main character had medium length hair and had a red forehead headband.
You traveled with a girl and a younger kid.
I remember when of the missions you're traviling on a boat and get attacked by some octopus thing.
Also there's puzzles you have to solve kinda like tomb raider.
Been trying to remember the name so I can re play it now that I'm older
>>
>>710780878
Roller coaster tycoon?
>>
>>710781306

man I fucking love desperados. to this day still one of my favourite pc games
>>
>>710781351
Holy shit are you serious????
>>
Have any of you motherfuckers played harry potter philosophers stone that was one of my favourite games next to 007 nightfire
>>
>>710781321
Jetforce gemini
>>
>>710781321
Jet Force Gemini
>>
>>710781024
Arcanum?
>>
>>710781306
No, it was in fantasy seting, orcs dwarfs and shit
>>
>>710781396
no, it was just building a steamroller, not building the theme park. You built roller coaster and after that people evaluated your creation
>>
>>710781321
Jet Force Gemini.
>>
You played as an old guy with a cane. The object of the game was to climb a tower or something. Each floor of the tower represented a different level. You had spells and potions and stuff that would help you advance each level, which included fighting different kinds of monsters and solving puzzles.

If anyone can get this I will give you $100 via paypal. I played it on Windows like 20 years ago or so.
>>
File: IMG_2172.jpg (56 KB, 250x347) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2172.jpg
56 KB, 250x347
>>710781385
This?
>>
who remembers this shit?
>>
Some PS2 game, I'm pretty sure it was an rpg with a minotaur on the back of the case. You start off in a village that has been plundered (fire everywhere, etc.) And when you click on the grave stones and corpses it says something along the lines of "here lies ___"

If anyone remembers this game that would be amazing.

I've never beat the first level and I would love to give it another shot.
>>
>>710781712
Holy shit, yeah
Thanks man !
>>
>>710781535
Doesnt look like it from google
>>
>>710780711
Lords of Magic ?
>>
>>710780050
I know this game. But i dont remeber the name either.
>>
>>710781024
I wish i remembered more, im looking for this gem sone years now
>>
File: crystalisu.jpg (145 KB, 640x928) Image search: [Google]
crystalisu.jpg
145 KB, 640x928
>>
You work at a company with some kind of temporal monitoring station. Some bag guy or something fucks up history. You then play through different time periods fixing stuff.
>>
>>710780656
Kingsley was dressed in blue I think
>>
>>710780743
Project Eden? I used to love that game
>>
>>710780322
Thrill kill?
>>
>>710781919
No, i dont think so. Remebered it be be less advanced. Is there an archer who sais " give me arrows " in there?
>>
Ok, let's give this a try.

Published around '98-'03. Think scorched earth in space with spaceships. Planets had different gravity which affected shots flight paths and so forth. Gravity wars is quite close but with shit ass graphics.
>>
>>710782271
>Project Eden

thank you !!! as soon as I saw the name I knew that was it. never did complete it but it stuck in my mind for so long.
>>
>>710776386
4+1 dragons and a hero with no name
>>
>>710776386
Played it a long time ago... Early 00's but game itself came out in the 90's i believe.
>point and click ADVENTURE GAME
>RETURN TO MONKEY ISLAND / KINGS."'QUESTS VIBE,
> BREAKING THE 4TH WALL LOTS OF TIMES
> WEIRD MOMENT WITH BLACK AND WHITE SITCOM FAMMILY IN IT,
> PROBABLY MIX FANTASY WITH SCI FI.
>>
>Guy with daddy issues wants to use dragons to destroy the world
>Kid has to do his father's job for him
>>
Some PS2 game, I'm pretty sure it was an rpg with a minotaur on the back of the case. You start off in a village that has been plundered (fire everywhere, etc.) And when you click on the grave stones and corpses it says something along the lines of "here lies ___"

>>
I got one, It was for ps2 and it was turn based you played as humans going against aliens and I believe it was 3v3, the humans all had special effects they could use and so did the aliens.
>>
>>710779627
tenchu z?
>>
>>710781910
Np. I actually still have that game sitting around somewhere.
>>
Game was for the Dreamcast, played as two brothers - one short and skinny, one tall and fatter - and the tutorial for the game involved going around the house collecting ingredients for a cake or a cookie or something.
>>
>>710780748
>>710782270
the kingsley's adventure website was still up until like 2 years ago. It was a time capsule.
>>
this ones been annoying me for years..

>you could stick to walls and rooms and stay in the shadows to avoid people inside buildings.
>you could deliver pizzas as a side mission outside
>you can run in the street and on top of buildings
>i think you had a rope to tye people up maybe?
>>
>>710781435
Fuck yeah dude the old Harry Potter games were the shit before they got too modernized
>>
>>710781351
PLEASE. If you find it and this thread 404 email me at [email protected]
>>
>>710782747
This sounds like a Spider-Man game
>>
>>710780711
Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom ?
>>
>>710781385
Dragon Quest VIII you noob
>>
>>710782700
Floigan Brothers
>>
>>710782208
>You work at a company with some kind of temporal monitoring station. Some bag guy or something fucks up history. You then play through different time periods fixing stuff.

Perhaps I should give more details. I played it on my parents windows 98. First stage was in neanderthal times and the next I remember was like medieval with demons and wizards. I would love to replay this game.
>>
>>710780251
>>
>>710782870
I never got to finnish philosophers stone because i was a retarded kid but i'm definetly going for an xbox arcade hunt to play the oldies
>>
>>710776386
>>>710780251
Thank you !
>>
>>710776386
Tzar:Burden of the Crown?

I have one: Old windows game, you drove around a city in a car and got points for causing destruction. Could never find it again.
>>
Pc game. Pretty old one. I remember you could be either mafia or police. And there was a guy named Jack.
>>
>>710776386
spellforce?
>>
Top-down view, 8-bit(ish?) style, was around in the time of Windows 95. You could play with another player on the same keyboard. The point of the game was (if I remember correctly) shooting the other guy. You could use a tank, helicopter, jeep (maybe I'm missing something, it's been a long time since I played and I dont remember).
>>
>>710776386

Age of Mythology? duh?
>>
>>710777490
CD?
>>
>>710782422
Gothic 2?
>>
>>710783061
putt putt travels through time
>>
>>710782747
Thief?
>>
>>710781313
Mech wars? If one of your robots fought an enemy robot could you sometimes rip some of their parts off and equip them if you wanted?
>>
>>710782989
>Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom ?
No it looks worse than this.lower resolution. And I don't even know if you could make buildings. Thanks
>>

>>
>>710782747
Was this on gba? Sounds like spiderman 2
>>
>>710776386
Kid's probably educational PC game. It had a bunch of minigames, one was frosting cookies. You picked a cookie shape and frosting color and sprinkle types and went to town. Those were some top tier sugar cookies
>>
>>710783061
Crash Bandicoot 3 for the kek
>>
>>710780267
Rampage: total destruction

>>710780006
Scribblenauts
>>
>>710782747
It is Spiderman2 or 3 I think
>>
You were part of a military faction that was experimenting to give humans psychic abilities

The themesong was fucking Stained or something gay like that.
>>
PS1-era.

I think you played a weird cave-man in a cartoony game. I remember it was pretty linear with some branched options.

Fun game with decent music.

I think the cavemans hair was green or something.
>>

I've never beat the first level and I would love to give it another shot
>>
>>710782870
You're fuckin' right. I keep fond memories of The chamber of secrets on PS1 (and also The prisoner of Azkaban on PC).
>>
>>710780711
Myth: the fallen lords
>>
>>710783615
Psychonauts?
>>
>>710783615
Ps2
>>
>>710781024
?
>>
>PS2
>middle-age setting
>female character
>have dragon buddy you can call to travel and fight other dragons
>i think the main goal was to open portals

Was fun, i think i never could finish it as a kid tho
>>
>>710781435
>Harry Potter
I'm pretty sure I've played through the PS1 version a few times. I remember being terrible at the mine cart section at Gringotts.
>>
>>710783705
Nah. It was M for mature
>>
>>710783434
drakan: order of the flame perhaps?
>>
>>710776952
one of my all time favorite games
>>
>>710783615
Psi ops?
>>
>>710783628
tomba?
>>
>>710783763
infamous?
>>
>>710776386
This is Tzar, listen me up becouse im telling truth
>>
>>710783801
>tomba
Yup, that's it
>>
>>710783672
Those two were the shit m8
>>
>>710782945
Hey, i posted earlier. I looked around for a while, but i have a ton of games. I will email you when i find it.
>>
old computer game, you would run around a building doing puzzles to collect pieces to build the best soap box derby car or something like that. it was educational but i fucking loved it growing up
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
Please help find this game:

Its a Play Station game, Released in 1999 or before. It a 2D fighting game, that looks like Tekken force mode(pic related) and it also supported co-op mode. At the end of each level you could purchase weapons(one of them was like a golden magic glove).
I think the game was pretty short, it had like 5-6 levels only.
>>
>>710783859
tzar the burden of the crown
>>
There was a mech game for the Sega dreamcast. But for some reason whenever i played it as a kid it felt almost surreal and dreamlike.

It was a fighter, not dissimilar to tekken etc. I think the mechs had beamswords and cannons and shit, pretty fast paced. Not Armored core fast though.
>>
>>710781024
Sounds like Fable 1 except that's not isometric
>>
you play as a marble and you roll around throught courses or something. it was for xbox 360
>>
>>710783682
No, but that game is fucking awesome. Thanks for reminding me
>>
>>710781351
tzar the burden of the crown?
>>
I dont remember what console it was but here it goes. You start off as a prisoner but you find out there are monsters that have killed everyone but you, it was definitely a horror game. There were two kinds of monsters aswell. Ones with like swords for arms and then smaller ones with needles full of green stuff and the monsters would kill each other and you. Any ideas?
>>
File: tomba.jpg (80 KB, 642x483) Image search: [Google]
tomba.jpg
80 KB, 642x483
>>710783628
When I hear "weird cave-man" and "cartoony PS1 game", I think of Tomba, but his hair is pink.
>>
>>710783061
fuck it. I found it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Commando
>>
>>710784227
Na in Fable you weren`t able to choose caracter aand you were always male
>>
>>710782169
Well fuck. any time i read descriptions about old games all it makes me want to do is go play and finally beat crystalis
>>
>>710783967
Thanks man! I will send you some cash if you find it. What do you remember from the game?
>>
>>710784301
holy shit i remember this! i think i had the demo on xbox!
>>
>>710784301
THE SUFFERING
>>
I think it was a PS2 game
You play as a robot on like a ball and you roll around
All I remember is the beginning and you're in like a cave or something
>>
>>710780711
Warlords Battlecry?
>>
>>710784301
The suffering
>>
>>710782169
My nigga. I remember being like 5 and not knowing how to equip the jump boots. My mom had to do it lol
>>
>>710784301
This reminds me of something i played on newgrounds back in the day. It was point and click.
>>
>>710776386
Top down 16 bit RPG. Inside an old man's head fixing his memories or some shit. Go through his whole life
>>
>>710784003
GIZMOS AND GADGETS THAT GAME WAS THE SHIT
>>
>>710784834
To the moon?
>>
>>710780322
Nightmare creatures 2 Bruh.. 1,was good also
>>
>>710783742
?
>>
>>710784677
katamari damacy?
>>
>>710784936
MY NIGGA. This has been bugging me all day. May the memes be ever in your favor /b/ro
>>
>>710784948
Holy shit there it is! loved it as a kid. Thanks bro.
>>
>>710784774
No, it's less of a rts than that. And older
>>
>>710784292
Nope
>>
>>710783742
I think it was draken or something really simple like that. You could call your strain guy and certain bosses would give him different breath powers to shoot right?
>>
sidescrolling 8-bit, i remember you could jump to hit bricks, collect coins, there were mushrooms and turtles as enemies
>>
>>710780711
warwind
>>
>>710785502
mario
top fucking kek
>>
File: 1477605651666.png (1 MB, 900x1174) Image search: [Google]
1477605651666.png
1 MB, 900x1174
>>710785502
>>
File: SwedenFTW.jpg (886 KB, 3024x2268) Image search: [Google]
SwedenFTW.jpg
886 KB, 3024x2268
>>710785502
>>
>>710784301
THe SUffering 2
>>
>>710785502
Too underground for me
>>
>>710782870
I remember this game, i could never beat it, the last level fighting voldemort/quirrel was impossible for me at the time.
>>
File: 1436422502080.gif (370 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1436422502080.gif
370 KB, 200x150
Old ass PC game.
You could inject yourself with a syringe and turn into a monster.
>>
>>710782519

Broken Sword?
>>
File: 1473315114424.jpg (141 KB, 1165x1075) Image search: [Google]
1473315114424.jpg
141 KB, 1165x1075
>>710784924
my nigga
>>
>>710785666
WITNESSED
>>
Flash game, multiple people could play on teams of 2-3 against eachother. Turn based. You'd take a turn each time and get a certain number of steps and abilities each turn.

I know it was basically a genre but this was the most popular one.
>>
4 all my niggas out there
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qo4ZAEaD84
>>
Pc Game. I think a half-life Mod.. I only remember a big white room where you could fly around with your Jetpack and shoot an Atomic Rocket Launcher.
>>
>>710780050
Primal? Brings back memories haha
>>
>>710783353
Yup
>>
>>710783769
It would be the ancients gates probably, man drakan otf was so fucking good.
>>
>>710785031
>>710785483
Thanks! Found it, its Drakan - The Ancients Gates>>710785502
>>
>>710784479
Warwind?
>>
This is beyond obscure but lets give it a go,
Old ass PC game I'm thinking 95-98?
Fantasy setting, 2D mentions Druids a lot, pretty sure the intro had the moon and stonehenge in it, you fought various demon/monsterz and it was brutally hard and pretty gory for the time
>>
>>710787039
I played it too, definitely carmageddon could be first or second one though, both were good the new one never happened, i deny everything
>>
>>710785567
Close but still not
>>
There was a ps2 game i quite liked back in the day but can't remember what its called

The game starts with you being killed then you have to go back in time to stop it from happening
>>
>>710785904
NOPE. IT WAS FILLED WITH GOOFY HUMOR AND ABSURD SITUATIONS. MAIN CHARACTER WAS A BOY I THINK AND HE HAD TO COLLECT SOMETHING AND SOLVE A SHITLOAD OF PUZZLEZ ON HIS WAY. THAT SITCOM VVEIRD FAMILY SHOT IN BLACK AND WHITE IS THE ONLY THING I REMEMBER. ALSO AM ON MY MOBILE AND SOMEHOW CANNOT TURN CAPS OFF NOR CAN I CORRECT OR DLEETE AN Y OF MY TEXT.
>>
>>710785839
Or maybe it was drink a beaker of something
>>
>>710787057
No, almost that look tho. But less rts, more rpg
>>
>>710780711
Magic and Mayhem..?
>>
>>710781435
I still remember a broom closet or something right in the first room that I could never figure out how to open.
>>
>>710783744
I always sucked at the chess part and got my sister to do it for me
>>
>>710782519
>>710785904
Q>>710787439

FUCKING FOIND IT ON MY OWN...ITS TORINS PASSAGE.
>>
>>710784257
Mercury meltdown?
>>
>>710776386
Game where you play as a short guy and you try to pick up women, by doing mini games i think.. At one point a girl is fucking a teddy bear with a strapon
>>
>>710787439
i dont know why but this made me kek
>>
>>710786024
The characters were all stick figures right?
Lemme do some googling
>>
>>710788800
Leisure suit larry? That's a pretty old series man.
>>
>>710788800
leisure suit larry magna cum laude
>>
>>710788903
Terrirory war?
>>
It's an old one possibly run from dos, you are a helicopter in a 2D setting where you control your helicopter up and down and have to rescue some guys that are on the floor and also shoot other helicopters
>>
>>710776386
Early windows dungeon crawler, was 2d, but not first person, had a "birds eye view" of sorts.
Had both red and blue palete swaps of enemies the idea was to collect gold, and finish the floor you are currently on. that's unfortunately all i can remember.
>>
>>710788978
>>710789042
Finally.. Thank you!!
Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 17

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.