Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Lets talk weed for a second. if you're thinking of starting

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 16
File: High-Quality-Weed.jpg (154 KB, 710x475) Image search: [Google]
High-Quality-Weed.jpg
154 KB, 710x475
Lets talk weed for a second.
if you're thinking of starting smoking weed, maybe your friends are all into it. maybe the cooler kids do it and you wanna fit in. whatever. let me explain something.

Weed is addictive. there, I said it. Stoners all say it's not addictive and it's not physically. But I watched it destroy my friendships in school and it goes really simple.

Weed makes things funner, true. But it has a dangerous side affect, it makes things less fun when you're not blazed and then you wanna get blazed. My friends all but lost the ability to have fun, they thought everything was bland and sucked. and the times we did have fun together, they would always bring up "this would be funner if we were all high" maybe they were right, but I was content with what we had. and the saddest part was they used to be to. I watched them pour hundreds if not thousands of dollars into the hobby over 5 years. I saw their personalities fade as weed took over. seriously, smoke weed long enough and you'll become almost identical to every other pot smoker.

Do I think people who smoke weed are dumb. no. Do I think them smoking weed is a bad decision and saps away their enjoyment, yes.

It doesn't happen to everyone, I do have a few friends, one in particular who are ideal pot smokers, respect that i'm not about that life, offer it maybe but don't press it ever. don't ask if I mind if they go smoke up, they just don't. because they actually can still have fun without it. they never say " wish I was high "

If you find yourself among friends thinking, this would be 10x better if we toked up, if you find yourself spending alot of money and smoking before school, before bed, out with friends almost everyday ect. then you do have a problem. don't even get me started on the gateway drug shit, pretend it's not all you fucking want the simple fact is. not everyone who smokes weed will do harder drugs, but 99-100% of people who do hard drugs started as stoners.
>>
Ok mom
>>
>>710518649
/thread
>>
Right, cause it's the marijana that throws you in prison and revokes your rights and labels you a fed
>>
You have good points but who are you to tell people what to do and what not to? Life is about finding your own path. You found yours and you're not doing any good holding others back
>>
You're probably 23, unemployed, and living at home with mom and dad in a hostile home environment.

You could die tomorrow and the world wouldn't care.
>>
>>710518495
You shouldn't hang out with junkies OP. When their life starts getting more and more shit they will make yours also.
>>
I've seen my friends go from smoking weed to doing.

-molly
-E
-shrooms
-ecstasy
-cocaine
all that shit 2 years after high school.
2 years after being a high schooler and some of my personal friends are addicted to cocaine when in grade 9 they asked me " wanna try weed this weekend? you wont regret it "

I have never smoked weed. not once. I'm not a loser, I was welcomed warmly by the 'popular kids' and the autists alike, I went to parties and had fun and cracked jokes and had a great social life, never needed drugs as a crutch. never condemned my friends for doing it just didn't partake. It's possible to be the sober friend and still be fun guys, I know this post will either go un noticed or I'll get brain dead stoner's trying to defend themselves. but I've seen the affects first hand. I hope a few anons out there can find inspiration from this and maybe just maybe I'll prevent some underage B& from getting hooked on something hard.
>>
I have been smoking weed for 6 years regularly, sometimes multiple times a day.

Not once have I ever thought, gee I enjoy weed, maybe I'll enjoy some crack or heroin.

It may be a gateway drug if you aren't smart to begin with, but the vast majority of users aren't going to dip into other shit just because they enjoy a bowl once or twice a month.

And just because your friends are bums and have absolutely zero self control, doesn't give you the right to be high and mighty to others who partake in their own use of it. Chances are you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed to begin with having friends like that.
>>
Retard, i and probably a lot of other people smoke weed BECAUSE they have no fun/joy or friends in my life. Sure your stupid theory can apply to some spoiled kids that can have anything they want and actually have a reason to live, but not to some nolife loser like myself.
>>
>>710518817
>>710518821
>>710518893
>>710518649
didn't expect otherwise. some of you get defensive and jump to insulting me or trying to dismiss me as a loser so you don't have to listen to my points. those are the ones that are getting addicted to weed. Some of you just change the topic and shift blame. and a few will be respectful, but with all due respect anon >>710518821
holding other's back is not the same as trying to help them understand my experiences and hoping they take something away from it.
>>
>>710518978
>brain dead
>seen the affects first hand

okay
>>
>>710519236
>>710519188
refer to the part where I said this doesn't happen to everyone and some people still have fun without it, ect.
>>
>>710518495
>funner
stopped reading
>>
Have you tried smoking a joint before fishing? It makes it actually fun. Same for golf.

Try it sometime.
>>
>>710519447
>ect.
you are an idiot
>>
People are not dumb for smoking weed, just mentally inferior. it's a form of self-medication for people who's lazy, socially awkward, depressed or just have trouble coping with the harshness of reality.
>>
>>710519188
> I smoke weed and dont want to do heroin so your wrong lol

well I did say not everyone who smokes weed does harder drugs, it usually goes like this party is bumping, I'm gonna toke up. all having a great time and buddy whips out the shrooms.
>itsaplant.jpg
couple more parties later and now you do shrooms on the occasion no big whoop and it escalates that way from there. I'm not claiming everyone who goes to parties and smokes weed will do hard drugs, just saying I watched the slow transformation in some of my high school pals growing up
>>
>>710519665
We just do it to make cunts like you bearable.
>>
>>710519665
Funny how I'm a stoner, currently sitting in my office with 3 different diplomas on my wall, and I'm a member of the US Senate.

But hey, weed kills.
>>
>>710519564
>>710519512
>>710519403
you guys do realize how autistic you are right? like your brains can't handle the criticism so you just desperately scowl my posts and go " this guy used improper grammar, so obviously weed is okay "

at least some pot smokers can formulate actual counter points
>>
>>710519679
You never wanna do shrooms at a party. Trust me
>>
>>710519800
ayyyyy lmao US senator
>>
File: M5I2NTB.jpg (111 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
M5I2NTB.jpg
111 KB, 1242x2208
I smoke 0.3g a day usually famalam, so I am not burning much money, that I would just spend otherwise on eg. extra food at the store or whatever

It's all up to you to not let yourself become heavily reliant, and I only smoke when I'm home, using a pipe with a good screen
>>
File: stoner-boy.jpg (390 KB, 757x412) Image search: [Google]
stoner-boy.jpg
390 KB, 757x412
>>710519800
isn't 420-smoke-cock time? off you go....

>>710519800
of course you are. pic or you're a lying rat
>>
>>710518978
Molly and ecstasy are the same thing you fucking tard
>>
>>710518495
This. My sister smokes pot every day, and constantly wants it. I mean, I literally agree with you on almost everything. You're definitely not a troll, this is serious discourse, thank you.
Kudos to your friends.
I do think people should be able to do it, but again, I believe in moderation, like with anything.
>>
>>710518978
That's because they have no self control. I've been smoking weed daily for at least 15 years. Have never done any other drug. Marijuana is only a "gateway drug" for the weak.
>>
>>710518495
Lol what a faggot.
Coffee is more addictive than weed
>>
>>710519800
you sound pretty in touch with modern teens dude, been to lots of high school parties lately?

also, show where in my post I said people who smoke weed are dumb or can't get good jobs or degrees? right I didn't. what I said was
> Do I think pot smokers are dumb? no
just said it makes most people spend alot of time and money and makes regular life more boring when sober
>>
OP, I don't know why the people here are bashing you so hard for stating a well undermined opinion and I as a weed smoker can absolutely relate to it and give you right in everything. I've seen those side effects at myself and maybe it's because I'm pretty dead inside that I cannot have any real fun anymore, but I haven't been smoking weed in more than a month now cause I'm not in my usual environment anymore but I still feel pretty dead inside despite being abstinent. I don't know. I like getting blazed but maybe it's just because things actually are fun then? But now always. I don't know.
>>
Why are you hating on weed when you browse /b/ haha. I could say that just because you browse b that makes you a no life NEET, but I won't because I really don't believe in labeling people because of their freetime activities
>>
>>710520370
not always*
>>
>>710518495
I drank booze before i smoked weed
Explain that kiddo
>>
>>710520126
good job, I'm genuinely happy to read this post. just don't shove your hobby in anyone's throat and you're top notch in my books.
>>
>>710518978
An hero faggot
You reddit fags have destroyed this place
>>
File: tuo3I4p.jpg (67 KB, 653x590) Image search: [Google]
tuo3I4p.jpg
67 KB, 653x590
>>710520475
this
I never feel the need to make others smoke and I go out my way to not leave behind the smell aswelll
>>
>>710520216
>>710520326
>>710520328
I may just disregard anymore "OP is dumb for this superficial off topic reason" posts and reply people who actually want to discuss things. also may not reply to more " I smoke weed for X years and am not a drug addict, checkamte " posts
>>
>>710519819
You write as if you are speaking, and you make stupid mistakes. This shows that you aren't intelligent or properly educated, so any opinions you express should be disregarded.
>>
>>710520585
never been to reddit.
>>
>>710518495
b-b-but it cures cancer
>>
>>710518495
Its just weed homie chill out. If someone really wants to quit theyll quit. Weed isnt for everyone. I personally like having a toke.
>>
File: EDJCh.jpg (37 KB, 321x482) Image search: [Google]
EDJCh.jpg
37 KB, 321x482
>>710518978
you're are going to make an swell mcdonalds employee. enjoy your trailer park future...
>>
>>710518495
b-b-bb muh cbd
>>
>>710519249
>>710519249
master troll, here's your (You)
>>
>>710520678
>>710520370
>>710520275
thanks guys, feels good man to have a few anons at least not on the muh weeds bandwagon
>>
File: 1478058551716.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
1478058551716.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>710518495
As long as you know your limits then it's fine, I'm a social smoker and may only smoke once or twice a week.

This way it stays fun, I don't build up a crazy tolerance and don't have to spend a fortune to get blazed.

Being a gateway drug is a stupid argument, alcohol is far more of a gateway to other drugs then weed, and guess what? Every hard drug user probably tried booze before hard stuff.

I can honestly say I've made far more poor decisions drunk than stoned. I've never got baked and decided I wanted to snort ketamin... I did when drunk.

It boils down to the fact if you have an addictive disposition then draw a line, it's either that or your friends think they are so edgey and like the image they portray being weed heads.
>>
>>710518978
>I have never smoked weed. not once. I'm not a loser
I hate this whole "huuurr only losers smoke pot" thing. Just cause your weak soul cant handle it stop being biased faggot.
>>
>>710518978
Lmao everyone's butt blasted at you but it's true. I had friends that starting smoking 8th grade, tried coke and ecstasy by freshman year and started selling weed, meth by sophomore year and selling it the same year. Now kids I hung out with are running shit for the cartels, all that stuff.

My brother has even started more hard core stuff and is a fucking hippy. Anyone that says pot isn't a gateway drug is either a retard or in denial.
>>
>>710520906
I am chill about it honestly, but I had some friends actually try to quit and fail. I'm not saying your life is shit and going in the drain if you smoke up now and then. I'm just saying be careful that you don't lose yourself and become a living stereotype for stoners like my buddies did
>>
>>710521111
niggers smoke pot pot. nuff said
/thread
>>
>>710521111
Quads of truth.

It's just a smug statement faggots like to make to feel superior.
>>
>>710521075
it is a gateway drug, alcohol is also a gateway. they both are, I fully agree booze is worse than weed in just about every way. doesn't discount what I've said though
>>
File: 1476931090394.jpg (41 KB, 645x851) Image search: [Google]
1476931090394.jpg
41 KB, 645x851
Nice
>>
>>710521328
smug faggots that isn't socially awkward, depressed or have weak character.....
>>
>>710521218
eh i been through the lazy stoner stage it happens.
>>710521292
They smoke shitty blunts
>>710521328
i agree fam
>>
>>710521111
>>710521328
>>710521292
I didn't intend to be smug or superior. what I meant was if you're some underage newfag that has actually fears and shit in school right now and are thinking basically everyone who is anyone smokes a little hash in high school, then don't feel pressured because I went without it and had a healthy social life
>>
Weed addict here, or at least OP would call me so. I smoke everyday after work. I am fully functional, I don't see it as any different than people drugging themselves with caffeine or having a cold beer (warm beer is for Jesus lovers). I hang out with people from all around the world with incredibly diverse upbringings. Some of us smoke weed and others don't. If you are mentally a weak person you definitely shouldn't do drugs, Regardless of the form they come in or their molecular structure.

My annual pre-tax income is $250K and I am 27 years old. I have a stable relationship with a woman I love dearly. We have been together for 5 years.

As I said I smoke weed everyday, and I can certify it is certainly addictive. Whenever I've had to change jobs and stop cold turkey to pass a drug test it gets a little hard. I lose my appetite, developed insomnia, and get a little on edge. That being said, I only developed those withdraw symptoms from heavy continued use.

You can be defined by the things you do or you can be in control of your own desires. I stopped lighting my weed and started vaporizing and baking to limit adverse health effects.

I've done countless other drugs from LSD to cocaine.

At the end of the day You can be responsible or you can be a piece of shit, it's your own prerogative.
>>
>>710518495
ITT: OP is mad he cant handle or smoke pot. kek what a fucking fag.
>>
>>710521387
Yeah.
But your friends have a problem because they've made it a problem.
If you abuse anything it will negatively impact your lifestyle.

15 years on and off smoking weed, and I really don't see the problem if you use it casually.
>>
>>710521607
mmmmm speaking of hash i need to finish making some.
>>
The real alphas can smoke weed, maintain a good social life, keep their personalities, enjoy other things and have multiple hobbies, and be productive members of society.

Most people are just really simple and lazy, so weed enhances them. Honestly, it's not the weed that did this to you, you're just a naturally born beta.
>>
>>710521498
You really are a stupid faggot.
>>
>>710521756
>The real alphas can smoke weed, maintain a good social life, keep their personalities, enjoy other things and have multiple hobbies, and be productive members of society.
>Most people are just really simple and lazy, so weed enhances them. Honestly, it's not the weed that did this to you, you're just a naturally born beta.
this, if your lazy youll be lazy with or without ganja. i personally sell and chill all day sincei got laid off from work but it sucks and im going back to work soon but will maintain selling.
>>
>>710521614
you sound incredibly successful, all the power to you, you sounds well put together and I would never consider you a drug addict. I do however think your life would benefit if you never had done those drugs. I'm happy you're life sounds like it's going really well.

>inb4 drugs got me a job OP, myth busted
>>
File: received_733889420095555.jpg (92 KB, 1224x1180) Image search: [Google]
received_733889420095555.jpg
92 KB, 1224x1180
>>710518495
It only takes 6-8 weeks of not smoking weed for your neuroreceptors to become sensitive again as if you never started. It is addictive but the difference is it doesnt take long to recover and their is no lasting damage to your brain. A lot of young people dont have the will to quit. So if you choose to smoke dont start until your 18.
>>
>>710521607
all underage faggots are smug & stupid, because they lack life experience and prefers emotional arguments. everybody goes through this and feels ashamed by it when older.
>>
>>710520331
>it's a form of self-medication for people who's lazy, socially awkward, depressed or just have trouble coping with the harshness of reality.

Was what I was responding to in that post. All of which are dismissed rather easily in what little info I shared.

Your reading comprehension isn't too great. Have you been consuming too much weed, my friend?
>>
>>710521666
glad you felt you should contribute to the thread but>>710520682

>>710521851
the realest alphas can do all that and have more money in the pocket because they didn't spend it all on weed and use it as a social crutch
>>
>>710522039
I honestly think this is b8?
regardless smoking it for medical reasons is totally fine in my books...is weed medication for being lazy though?
>>
Anyone who says weed isnt addictive or a gateway drug hasnt smoked weed and partied.
Every one of my friends started with weed, every one of them then wanted to try other things.
But all in all weed is weed and all you do is waste money and time with it imo. But im not going to knock people off their high horse for liking to smoke and play video games. Lets be honest though if your smoking weed and playing video games u probably live at home with mommy lol
>>
>>710518495
Nothing wrong with being blazed every day OP, I smoked daily for 11 years and yes, the "side effects" you describe are the reality, but no more so than any other personal interest. If you like cars you'll find people who have no interest in cars boring and hard to engage with too.

I had to stop smoking in the end because of job I have (never home) but when I'm home I'll blaze it plenty. Just because it isn't your thing, doesn't mean it isn't other people's. PS, other drugs are ok too, I'm sure you take your fair share of "safe drugs" too (caffeine, ibuprofen, aspirin etc).
>>
A few rotten apples doesn't spoil the bunch. Maybe it's not about the weed and it's about having shitty friends to begin with. There are a few kids from high school that I was the closest of friends with and we smoked every day together. Sometimes he would do interesting things like write music or go hiking, but other days we would just sit inside and play video games. after a while I started to realize that the time they wanted to spend with us more often indoors where I was finding myself wanting to spend more time outside or doing things that actually made me feel significant , or like my life has meaning. in a way, I feel like they sort of looked up to me as a sort of mentor or guide, and I always seem to realize things that they had never thought about before, but it was all only fleeting. They thought they understood the lessons I provided, but they never actually applied what they thought they knew to their experience. The things that were meaningful to them and the things that were meaningful to me and started to drift further and further apart. Eventually distance grew so large that a dramatic turn of events happen that ended my friendship with two brothers that I'd known for almost 8 years and two girls, one that I was in love with and the other who was and still is dating one of those brothers with a baby girl. it felt like my life had fallen apart at first, but I came to realize that losing those people was the best thing for me to grow personally. I feel it significant to mention this because it's been two years now almost to the day, and yet those guys in their group of friends still do the same exact shit they used to do when I used to be with them. Smoke weed, play video games, munch out, repeat. My life's by no means glamorous now, but I've found the love of my life and the girl I was in love with, But I didn't speak to for almost a year and a half after that, is now one of my best friends again.
>>
OP is actually painfully correct though. The part that resonated with me the most was when everything becomes boring as fuk. Although it's simple, I had never thought of it like that. Everything was so fun when high, that when not high it's not even enjoyable. And this continues like that for the foreseeable future. I haven't smoked since I was 21 (26 now) , but it doesn't matter, the damage is done
>>
>>710518495
Your friends just need to get stoned to be able to deal with your dumb ass.
>>
>>710518893
>You could die tomorrow and the world wouldn't care

This applies to everyone
>>
File: beer.jpg (38 KB, 660x413) Image search: [Google]
beer.jpg
38 KB, 660x413
>>710518495
Lets talk booze for a second.
if you're thinking of starting drinking, maybe your friends are all into it. maybe the cooler kids drink and you wanna fit in. whatever. let me explain something.

Alcohol is addictive. there, I said it. People who drink all say it's not addictive and it's not physically. But I watched it destroy my friendships in school and it goes really simple.

Alcohol makes things funner, true. But it has a dangerous side affect, it makes things less fun when you're not drunk and then you wanna get drunk. My friends all but lost the ability to have fun, they thought everything was bland and sucked. and the times we did have fun together, they would always bring up "this would be funner if we were all drunk" maybe they were right, but I was content with what we had. and the saddest part was they used to be too. I watched them spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars on booze over 5 years. I saw their personalities fade as liquor took over. seriously, drink long enough and you'll become almost identical to every other alchoholic.

Do I think people who drink are dumb. no. Do I think drinking is a bad decision and saps away their enjoyment, yes.

It doesn't happen to everyone, I do have a few friends, one in particular who are ideal booze drinkers, respect that i'm not about that life, offer it maybe but don't press it ever. don't ask if I mind if they go drink up, they just don't. because they actually can still have fun without it. they never say "wish I was drunk "

If you find yourself among friends thinking, this would be 10x better if we were drunk, if you find yourself spending a lot of money and drinking before school, before bed, out with friends almost everyday ect. then you do have a problem. don't even get me started on the gateway drug shit, pretend it's not all you fucking want the simple fact is. not everyone who drinks booze will do harder drugs, but 99-100% of people who do hard drugs started as drunks.
>>
>>710518978
>everyone is the same with weed
>>
When I'm in my death bed I can guarantee I won't think 'I'm so glad I didn't try any drugs'.

'I'm so glad I didn't get coked up with that hot girl from work and bang her brains out'.

'I'm so glad I didn't get stoned with people from 7 different countries in Amsterdam until the sun came up'.

'I'm so glad I didn't experience ultimate clarity, and have spirtual journey with my best friend on LSD'.

The list goes on... life is experience. Life is travel. Make your own choices.
>>
>>710522563
alcoholism is the worst fucking hell.
>>
>>710522369
this I never thought of, thanks for an engaging point.

I'll give it you yah other hobbies will do the same thing, I guess the only real difference is if in my story my friends all liked cars alot, some of them wouldn't be on hard drugs right now.

I guess to reiterate my post is more so directed at those that havent tried it than trying to "reform" people who casually or responsibly smoke pot already
>>
>>710522655
well said
>>
>>710521614
What about warm beer?
>>
>>710522278
The only time you COULD make an argument against marijuana, without getting too much into details, is when the economic weight of it is too lopsided for the general populations support. As in, if you develop mental illness (that you were already predisposed to) under say the current ACA.

However, that same argument can and is used against all forms of medication and also alcohol.

It isn't a reason in and of itself to shun or look down on those who use it recreationally, as we do not with those who enjoy alcohol every now and then.

Those who argue against it being used medicinally, something I had to face quite regularly running for my spot from a conservative state as a liberal, you must be brutally honest. They are misinformed, and totally unqualified to make such an argument in the face of nearly 100% of researchers and doctors support.
>>
>>710521852
Not trying to hate here or justify my continued use.

But I have gotten to where I am because of the things I've done, people I've meet, and the places I've been. Not all of those have been linked to weed, but many have. I am perfectly proud of where I am and wouldn't change a thing.

However I could be better off, worse off, or be in an identical situation had I not made my choices to use drugs. You can certainly have an opinion that a person would be better off had they not used them in the first place, but that is an opinion. I am where I am because of the path I have taken, if you remove an element there's no guarantee I'll end up. Depending on how you see life, your answer will change. I don't think there is one right or wrong answer.
>>
>>710520216
No they absolutely are not you dumbass.
>>
>>710522655
Dubs have spoken. Although i never tried coke and probably never will i dont care for it.
>>
>>710522655
>death bed
>implying you wont overdose at a festival and die choking and spasming while other conked out people record it and laugh and your body wont be recovered with some ridiculous outfit on
>>
>>710520216
Nah bruh ecstasy is way dirtier. Molly is straight MDMA
>>
>>710522929
Yes they are you beta cuck
>>
>>710522563
good post dude, alot like mine but your points are all the same really, give or take the hard drugs part but all in all yah I agree. Weed And alcohol are Both bad. huh
>>
>>710523079
X is molly mixed with other drugas
>>
>>710522655
"Ultimate clarity". That's the dumbest shit ever and I hate that faggots say that shit. I guess that's why people who've tripped balls (I have many times) are the ones that procure the groundbreaking revelations that further humanity right?
>>
>>710523079
See>>710520216
>>
File: right.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
right.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>710523128
>>
>>710521852
>Life benefiting from not doing drugs
This is something lots of people who have no idea about drugs say, take psychedelics for example, they can permanently expand your horizons and make generally makes you think more by questioning all that you always took for certain.
>>
>>710522328
Weed isnt addictive and its not a gatway drug except in the fact people are taught that marijuana is a horrible thing. When people say hey heroine is bad, hey crystal meth is bad, hey weed is bad, and then you try pot and find its not such a big deal the kids think hey wtf else have they been lying about.

My This also fits in so well with the statistics that marijuana dealers are more likely to also sell other harder drugs to people. Well guess the fuck what, if its illegal then the people already selling the harder illegal drugs get to corner the market. In states where it has been made legal (at least somewhat as there are still limits unlike alcohol where i can go clean out an entire store if i wanted) crime drops, teen marijuana usage actually drops, and best of all opiate usage drops. (people are no longer forced to deal with idiots trying to offer them up a free sample of something else)

You want to keep people off of marijuana as a gateway drug, then its simple... Legalize, regulate, tax the fuck out of it. (tax for recreational only no need to tax medical IMO)
>>
>>710522655
lol this is just your excuse to use drugs. you sound like one of those YOLO faggots.
>>
>>710523026
Well I've made it to 31, don't do many festivals these days and know my limits.
>>
>>710522915
again, I'm glad you are happy where you are. but my point more so is that more people would have better lives if they never started doing drugs. some people, like yourself are in the grey area where we just can't say for sure. and very few people can safely say their lives would be worse.
>>
Weed isn't addictive if you use it right you stupid nigger. I've smoked plenty of times and I'm still not addicted. You should be worried more about coke and herion. That shit can get you hooked.
>>
Speaking of drugs. I got 500mgs of tramadol and I'm wondering what the best way to take them is
>>
>>710523270
I am the guy who the commentator was referring too. LSD definitely made me a more caring person, and given me more perspective on my previous actions. I also quit smoking cigarettes after taking LSD.
>>
>>710523155
It used that term to describe the experience and how it felt.
The point stands, it was fucking amazing.
>>
>>710523475
put em in ur butt
>>
>>710518978
This is the most retarded thread I've seen in a while along with your post. Weed is on the same level as alcohol even if that. That's like saying don't drink because you will sit there drinking 24/7. Sure that happens, but the person is an idiot and looser. I'm just going to assume your lying about all these parties, because they usually suck without weed or alcohol.
>>
>>710523485
i quit smoking pot after my lsd/shrooms trip for 5 years then slowly started smoking ganja again.
>>
>>710523419
I don't disagree with you by any means. Some people shouldn't ever do any drugs, I explicitly stated that above. But I don't believe you can reach all those people before they do drugs. Sure you can scare some away but the rest will try it at some point. The best you can do is be there and help them after they realize they shouldn't do it.
>>
OP here. just thowing this out there. my own brother is very spiritual and I've watched similiar things in his life, and I've grown to absolutely despise most people who say shit like
>>710523270
>>710522655
and am very happy to see posts like
>>710523366
>>710523155

that out there I do have some friends who think strongly in the spiritual sense and we get along fine, just over time I've developed a natural distaste for people who all I know is they are "awoken and understand life and the expanses of time" because they ate some poison plant and their body desperately tried to make sense of what the fuck was happening to it
>>
>>710523549
>usually suck without inhibiting my brain
sounds like we got a no joy left boy over here
>>
>>710519249
I like smoking weed, it's never been a problem for me, never missed work, never ruined a relationship, and never missed a bill to be paid. Sometimes its just super relaxing to come home after work, smoke a joint, forget about how much the day sucked, and have some genuine stress-free fun playing video games.

That being said, i too have seen idiots who take it to the extreme, and keep chasing an ever greater high, through more weed, or other drugs.

I think it's too difficult to say weed is inherently good, or bad. It really truly depends on the user. Some people just cannot handle drugs/alcohol, while others can comfortably use it without creating problems. I honestly don't think there is a black or white sort of answer, even though you'd think so given how divisive these arguments are.
>>
Lets talk internet for a second.
if you're thinking of starting internet, maybe your friends are all into it. maybe the cooler kids do it and you wanna fit in. whatever. let me explain something.

The internet is addictive. there, I said it. Cucks all say it's not addictive and it's not physically. But I watched it destroy my friendships in school and it goes really simple.

The internet makes things funner, true. But it has a dangerous side affect, it makes things less fun when you're not on the internet and then you wanna get internet on blazed. My friends all but lost the ability to have fun, they thought everything was bland and sucked. and the times we did have fun together, they would always bring up "this would be funner if we put it on the internet" maybe they were right, but I was content with what we had. and the saddest part was they used to be to. I watched them pour hundreds if not thousands of dollars into the hobby over 5 years. I saw their personalities fade as the internet took over. seriously, use internet long enough and you'll become almost identical to every other cuck pedo bear.

Do I think people who the internet are dumb. no. Do I think them using the internet is a bad decision and saps away their enjoyment, yes.

I do have a few friends, one in particular who are ideal web users .respect that i'm not about that life, offer it maybe but don't press it ever. don't ask if I mind if they go browse 4chan, they just don't. because they actually can still have fun without it. they never say " wish I could get wi-fi "

If u find yourself thinking, this would be 10x better if we had livestreamed this, if you find yourself spending alot of money and using the internet before school, before bed, then you do have a problem. don't even get me started on the gateway pedophile shit, pretend it's not all you fucking want the simple fact is. not everyone who uses the internet will become a pedo, bu99-100% of people who are started on 4chan.
>>
>>710518495

Maybe it just goes to show the human experience is bleak unless enhanced by other substances. Maybe they have it right and everybody else has it wrong. Sure, you can't live your entire life inebriated, because people have responsibilities, but if it makes people happier on their down time and they can enjoy simpler things more easily than someone who doesn't smoke then maybe they've figured out something we haven't. Also, slippery slope arguments are cancer, especially when used against weed.
>>
>>710518495

Addictive? No. I'm poor. When I can't afford weed I don't smoke it. I don't have friends who do smoke it, so I can't get any anywhere for free.

Been about three weeks since I had any. Addiction presents itself in the inherent need to use it, and withdrawal symptoms that result in a fervent need to find more. I don't get that. I'm totally fine waiting until I have some spare cash to get some.

So no.
>Weed is not addictive unless you started young and your brain is wired for it.
>>
>>710518495
>Weed is addictive. there, I said it. Stoners all say it's not addictive and it's not physically. But I watched it destroy my friendships in school and it goes really simple.

Hey teenfag, the reason stoners say that is because SCIENTISTS say that. In particular, the famous neurologist who has done more studying of pot than anyone, Sanjay Gupta.

It is NOT addictive. I am sorry as hell about your friendships, but maybe it was less the pot and more that you spout off authoritatively about shit you know nothing about that caused those friendships to dissolve.

Now fuck off.
>>
Lets talk weed for a second.
if you're thinking of starting smoking weed, maybe your friends are all into it. maybe the cooler kids do it and you wanna fit in. whatever. let me explain something.

Weed is addictive. there, I said it. Stoners all say it's not addictive and it's not physically. But I watched it destroy my friendships in school and it goes really simple.

Weed makes things funner, true. But it has a dangerous side affect, it makes things less fun when you're not blazed and then you wanna get blazed. My friends all but lost the ability to have fun, they thought everything was bland and sucked. and the times we did have fun together, they would always bring up "this would be funner if we were all high" maybe they were right, but I was content with what we had. and the saddest part was they used to be to. I watched them pour hundreds if not thousands of dollars into the hobby over 5 years. I saw their personalities fade as weed took over. seriously, smoke weed long enough and you'll become almost identical to every other pot smoker.

Do I think people who smoke weed are dumb. no. Do I think them smoking weed is a bad decision and saps away their enjoyment, yes.

It doesn't happen to everyone, I do have a few friends, one in particular who are ideal pot smokers, respect that i'm not about that life, offer it maybe but don't press it ever. don't ask if I mind if they go smoke up, they just don't. because they actually can still have fun without it. they never say " wish I was high "

If you find yourself among friends thinking, this would be 10x better if we toked up, if you find yourself spending alot of money and smoking before school, before bed, out with friends almost everyday ect. then you do have a problem. don't even get me started on the gateway drug shit, pretend it's not all you fucking want the simple fact is. not everyone who smokes weed will do harder drugs, but 99-100% of people who do hard drugs started as stoners
Thank for the newcopypasta
>>
>>710524112
this is a reoccurring theme the ' theres no real right answer ' I totally feel you guys and am so happy you're willing to discuss it a little rather than just yelling insults or saying weed is pure and holy.

I do however think there is a black and white because:

I agree some people do drugs and can handle/limit themselves. but those people for the most part would probably be living similar lives had they not done any drugs. for the most part.

However people who cannot handle it and end up shit stains or hooked on hard shit or dying. I can say their lives would be much better without drugs. yah alot of them would still be lazy shits but they'd be alot safer and have more money and some of them would have gotten up and done something amazing.
>>
>>710523530
Not really something I want
>>
>>710519188
Idk, most of my friends who started smoking became those typical, boring pot heads that didnt even finish uni. And they are just not funny anymore. I kinda avoid them, cuz they are boring now.
>>
>>710518495

Not a weed smoker per se. But couldn't the same be for like liquor for example. There are those that a beer or two is enough and there are those that get blinding drunk. You have friends that can socialize without liquor and those that "don't want to waste a buzz" in order to chase women. Then there will be those friends that can't put down the bottle til they end up living on the street and pushing a shopping cart.
>>
>>710524431
lol your welcome dude
>>
>>710524771
this is true and i never stated otherwise, I agreed to this on a few posts already. alcohol is bad but that doesn't make weed good.

it's like if you punch someone in the nose and get in trouble and say "well I mean, killing them is way worse so "
>>
>>710524411
Dude anything is addictive. You can get addicted to sex, porn, picking your nose, or even smelling freshly cut grass. What your talking about is there is nothing chemically in weed to make it any more addictive.
>>
>>710524909
thank you for knowing this.
>>
File: 1452451169139.png (568 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1452451169139.png
568 KB, 960x720
>>710518495
>French Fag here
Same problem here. Large portion of my generation is stoner.

In fact, weed is by $/gr a luxury product, and we are not rich enought to get daily spliff, so if we want to get beneath the budget, we get less clothes... and then the marginalisation get on

Shitty society, shitty mentality, shitty education system, shitty majijuanga prohibition system.
>>
>>710518978
Man you dumb af and you don't blaze..maybe you should so some brain cells can activate..god your stupid..probably a white boy
>>
>>710524771

Further, is I think humans respond to pleasure, be it sex, gambling, cigs or taking something like drugs.

You have people that waste their days playing vids and whacking off, you have people that skateboard or surf. It comes down to some don't have any sense to stop at some point and go to college or get married and get a life, its just not weed.
>>
>>710524904
I guess another way to phrase this general debate is how do you define what is good for you? And how do you limit everything? Even if we got rid of all drugs abused by people, someone can still abuse other things that are healthy to point of it being un-healthy. You could even die from something as simple water if you don't pee for long enough and drink a lot.
>>
Everything this is additive these days..ppl with the notion weed is bad for you is stupid in today's world! It's either religious fags or fags who think the world revolves around em think this!enjoy life fuck what others say.
>>
>>710518495
I disagree. It allows for addictive personalities to do as they will, but weed is definitely not addictive. You just have to know personally where the line is. Myself, I only smoke at the end of the day, to chill and relax, or when I'm out with friends and we're partying or something. It's not the weed, it's the person. I too have seen a negative situation involving weed, but it was caused and allowed by the person themselves. I've seen real addiction, one of my best friends was on and off pills for about 5 years before I helped him get off them permanently. It's different for sure.
>>
>>710525666
Satins trips don't lie..well written!
>>
OP here.
im gonna leave this thread now because I'm trying to focus on other things and I gotta pack a bowl knaaah whah im sayen boyees?
everyone opinions are more or less the same as before, some people maybe learned some stuff so thats nice. have a good day everyone. favourite post of the the thread that made it feel worth it
>>710522448
have a good friday night guys
>>
>>710525666
Please see
>>710524909

>>710525085

Productive fully-functional stoner here. Had to call out BS, I know it's addictive just like anything.
>>
>>710518495
k
>>
Gonna go blaze n play some horde on gears 4 later faggots
>>
>>710518495

You have shitty friends or you yourself are the shitty one. Weed is just like anything else, too much is a bad thing.
>>
>>710525960
420 brahv
>>
>>710525356

How about food for example. We all know people that are obese, yet we don't have moral cops telling people not to eat, even though we know a lot of these types are shortening their lives, they can't stuffing their faces.
>>
>>710518495
op, this is pretty much exactly true

smoked regularly for a few years. wanted to be high to do anything fun to make it more fun. wanted to be high when not doing anything, because it even makes being bored fun.

but it fucks with your internal reward system, giving you positive feelings even if you dont accomplish shit.

i still smoke very occasionally. i travel a lot for work (mining geologist), but when i have a rare day off, i wake up, put on a robe, roll a fat spliff, and play vidya/guitar all day

this only happens about 1-2 times a month max though, and im glad its this way. any more would be counterproductive.

things i have done since i stopped smoking regularly:
bought a rental property
progessed a lot in my career
teaching myself coding as a hobby
built better relationships with my family
built better relationship with gf (been together 4 years, smoking minimally for 2.5)

very little of this would have happened if i kept smoking a lot. its hard to be motivated when you are constantly pushing your dopamine buttons with weed and vidya all day.

lots if ppl say weed doesnt hold them back, but in my experience these people have very low expectations of themselve, very little ambition, or an inflated sense of their accomplishments.

alcohol sucks too.
>>
>>710524524
I agree with most of what youre saying, however i don't think its fair to say their lives would be the same/similar without weed. I've been smoking weed daily for a little while now for severe depression. I couldn't handle the meds they were giving me, it felt like i wasn't even myself anymore. But the marijuana has helped me cope, and relax with many of my issues, and generally made my life much more enjoyable the past few years.

Now would my life be similar without the weed? Overall yes, i don't think a whole lot would change. But i would certainly be much less happy, and enjoy my life less. I really do honestly believe marijuana can have medicinal properties for mental problems (although it can have the reverse effect too).

I dunno man, it's a tricky subject, but to be fair adult life isn't so simple at times, so it makes sense that the solutions to problems wouldn't be either.

All in all, marijuana has substantially improved my quality of life lately. But the moment it ever starts to create a problem, instead of benefits, then ill be done with it.
>>
>>710526095
>food

That's an example of something that's healthy but can be abused to the point of it being unhealthy.

There's no way to control it, and so I think the conclusion is people will always abuse things around them. For people who are not ruining their own lives by smoking weed, they should be allowed to do it.
>>
I just started smoking not too long ago. I do it almost daily. But, it's only at night and not a lot at a time.

I have a very addictive personality. But, I'm not addicted to it. So, I call bullshit on that argument. I don't find myself wanting it all the time or find things not fun if I'm not smoking. Well, that's kind of a lie. I enjoy one thing a lot more when high than when not. But, eh.
>>
>>710526445

Who are you to define my life?
>>
This is now a stoner thread
>>
>>710526539
Pot head here, just because your not addicted to it yet doesn't mean you can't or won't be.
>>
>>710526539

It's not physically addicting, it's mentally addicting

>smoke weed errday here
>>
>>710526539
>just stared
>almost daily
>not addicted
give it a little time, see you at the next hippy festival
>>
>>710526705
I'll admit that you're right. I have only been doing it for about two months or so. So, there might be a time when that changes.

But, for now, I just don't see it.
>>
>>710526817
Agreed.
>>
>>710518495
https://youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
>>
>>710526539
you are starting on the path. this is how the path starts for most people. especially those with an addictive personality.

you will smoke more and more, night smoking will creep into day smoking. it will alter your relationships with others, and your relationship with yourself.

you will have some great times, but it will limit you.

eventually you may find your way out, and realize how much time and money you wasted. or you will go full retard and say it has 0 adverse affects and you arent addicted and it doesnt limit you in any way. and you will believe your own bullshit forever.
>>
>>710527063

or, you will just be a chill dude forever.

that's an option.
>>
>>710526817
Trust me. I smoke cigarettes, as well. So, I know about the mentally addicting thing. Thing is, I really don't think about it unless I have had a really bad day. Not like how it is with cigarettes.

>>710526913
See you then, anon!

>>710527063
Oh, I know it limits me. But, it hasn't crept into day smoking yet. So, don't gotta really worry much about it limiting my day to day activities.

As for wasting time and money. Well, I don't pay for it and don't really have time to waste.
>>
Ive smoked weed 5 times in my life. Honestly i dont see why people do it every day. Its nothing special. Seriously its very counter productive.
>>
>>710527368

cigarettes are both
>>
>>710526539
one of my friends was coming out of being a stoner right as i was taking the plunge

one day i asked him why he didnt want to smoke. he said "youre still in the puppy dogs and rainbows phase of being a stoner, i quit when it turned to depression and wasted time"

he was totally right,
you are in the puppy dogs and rainbows phase, next comes the full delusional stoner phase (where you arent fully functional but believe 100% that you are), then the sad stoner phase (where you know it is fucking with your life but you enjoy it too much to stop)

people either stay in the delusional phase, the depressed phase, or move on. some smoke occasionally, some quit entirely.
>>
>>710527368
Bruv Nicotine (in cigs) is physically addictive.
>>
>>710527422

not for everyone, I have trouble programming when I'm not blazed.
>>
>>710527063

Just quit (again) the other night so i could get a job that requires a drug test.

God damn its hard. About the 4th or 5th time i quit long term, and every time i feel like im going to go nuts because i cant smoke at night. Like im absolutely bored out of my skull and try to find ways to rationalize why i should smoke just one more bowl before i quit. Evenings just suck if i cant get stoned. The only rememdy is to get drunk with friends - if i cant do that then im basically screwed and edgy all night.

No worries though. Been there, done that, thank fucking god its not seriously addicting like pills or meth because we would all be fucked. Just felt like commenting. Good luck to those who are trying to quit - everyone else, just enjoy it in moderation.
>>
>>710527440
I know. What I am saying is that it's not like smoking a cigarette, so there is no physical addiction. Mentally, it doesn't hit me like cigarettes do.
>>
of course a drug that basically catalyzes your brain to produce more dopamine/seratonin would have some sort of withdrawal with continued use over a long period of time.This is literally true for every substance that has some sort of impact on the natural chemical balance of your brain. Obviously every substance differs on specific impact it will have but when it comes to cannabis studies have shown its impact is elastic (assuming you started smoking after turning 18) and will be completely out of your system/leave you with a 100% neurotypical mental state within 3 months. You cant say that for literally any other popular drug assuming you were to use it in the extent that an "addict" uses cannabis. Someone who is "addicted" to cannabis has some underlying issue that is causing them to use cannabis profusely, either psychological or physical sometimes to inappropriate/unhealthy extents. Its not the fault of the actual plant because their is no inherent mechanism for addiction in the psychoactive properties of cannabis.
>>
Holy shit Op, are you me? So many people I know went to doing molly coke and so on and so forth. I know I'm not the only one. Also never tried weed, but got no problem with stoners besides the implications of being one.
>>
>>710527647

gotcha
>>
>>710527601
Like I told another anon, maybe you're right, maybe it will turn into that eventually. But, right now, I am just enjoying myself and the relief it gives me.
>>
>>710518495
I started smoking pot when I was 14. Smoked regularly almost every day usually multiple times a day betweenages 15-19. But then this weird thing happened, I got a job that required me to be clean and I grew the Fuck up and stopped smoking pot. I haven't smoked since. If it were legal for recreational purposes I probably would, although not nearly as much as I did then because I have real responsibilities now.

The people who are "addicted" by your definition are just lazy people with no direction to begin with and wouldn't amount to anything anyways.
>>
File: 1412957513995.jpg (36 KB, 800x523) Image search: [Google]
1412957513995.jpg
36 KB, 800x523
>>710521919
HAHA, saved it xD
>>
>>710527965

>the antistoner exstoner who would still smoke if given the opportunity

a rarity indeed
>>
>>710518978
SHROOMS? THOSE ARE THE MOSTEST DANGEROUS DRUG!
>>
>>710527624
Lolll
Spot on!

I studied accounting in college, I couldn't do it not high. Now I program and sometimes until I toke up I can't find the solution to a bug.
>>
>>710527677
Educated anon spotted
>>
Go stick weed inside of your anus and lets all watch it sprout out yo anus mother fucker
>>
>>710520126
This.
>>
>>710528475
>>710527677

I wish I believed this.
>>
File: IMG_0371.jpg (103 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0371.jpg
103 KB, 640x640
You cant just assume that EVERY weed smoker is stupid for doing it.
I've been smoking twice every week for 3-4 months now and im still the same person I've always been and no one has told me the differ
>>
>>710528597
Why don't you?
>>
>>710528725

Because it isn't true, it's an opinion.
>>
>>710528689
Be calm young grasshopper, your time will come. For now toke up :)
>>
>>710528810
What about that do you think is an opinion?
>>
I also smoke weed just to be creative
>>
>>710528822
Im going to roll one up right now actually!
>>
>>710528810
lol okay, go take some biology classes.
>>
>>710528876

The fact that zero scientific studies were linked by you and the fact that you're trying to troll me right now instead of helping this debate like you're >implying
>>
>>710528979

lol okay go get a PhD
>>
>>710518495
sounds like youre pinning your problem on someone else op. you can fuck off and eat shit and also take a dip in shit while youre at it. - Colonel Hanz Mueller
>>
>>710529082
lel nice insult

>>710528989
>scientific studies
>4chan
wew lad
>>
Smoke weed and let loose bro you opinion is so sad
>>
>>710528979

Imagine being so obsessed with stoners that they controlled your mind.
>>
>>710518495
So are cupcakes
>>
>>710529271

>lel
>wew
>wew lad

>wew

you are the supreme memer, m'ister

get your weak ass shit out of here, poser.
>>
>>710529434
lol your mad

keep posting
>>
>>710529510

>whole thread is b8

Sad little twoll. Did a stoner fuck ur mum?
>>
>>710518978

All of this shit is great. Would do all at least once or twice a year. Finishing my undergrad with high honors this spring.

Sounds like you just never grew out of being a pussy,
>>
>>710529590
damn son you wont stop keep it coming
>>
>>710529762

A stoner bullied you, didn't he?
>>
>>710526386
Agreeing here. Went through the anti depressant phase. Made me physically ill for a year. But some where along those lines, I started smoking for an end of the day/ social thing, and this green plant has helped me dramatically.
That being said I understand the depths people can sink over weed, liquor, drugs, or money.
My father is prime example. Although I hate him, I can't deny that everyone has to find their own paths and for some, it is observing others and not letting yourself follow in their footsteps.
>>
>>710522713
clearly never been addicted to methadone.
>>
>>710518978
You listed MDMA twice.

Your list is a lot less impressive when it's just
>coke
>Shrooms
>mdma
>>
>>710529840
>>710529762

Yeah. That's usually the case.

Just stop being a puss and hit that kush, faggot.
>>
>>710529596
>All of this shit is great
Yeah, nah m8.
that 'broaden your horizont' meme isn't real.
reality is the depressed fucking week after a night all out.
>>
>>710523070
>this powder is 100% pure
>that pill could be anything, and theres no way to know, it's not like testing kits or PillReports exists.
>it's actually impossible to have impure powder or crystals.

HURRRDURRRR
>>
>>710530450

ur face isn't real
>>
>>710530562
nice comeback 10/10
>>
>>710530352
lol you are retarded
>>
>>710526293
>but it fucks with your internal reward system, giving you positive feelings even if you dont accomplish shit.
Like vidya, right ?
>>
>99% of hard drug users start as stoners

Seriously no. A large portion of addicts are caused by doctors prescribing opiates, amphetamines, or benzodiazipines. There are a lot of addicts I know personally who never would have smoked pot if it weren't for them already being addicted to a drug that wasn't working for them because they built a tolerance
>>
Not really weed related but I'm doing some shrooms tonight. They're a little soggy, should I dry them with something first?
>>
>>710530674

UNIRONICALLY that's the rating ur mum gave me after I came on er back

>>710530683

lol ur dumb haha wew lad u mad DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>710530012
Yeah man, those meds are absolutely brutal. I'd rather live with the crippling depression than ever going back on them. But the marijuana genuinely makes me feel unconditionally happy again ( like when i was a kid), and alleviates so much tension, fatigue, and overall shittiness in my life.
I'm glad to see it's helping you out as well brother, keep on keeping on.
>>
File: 1bbr8l.jpg (52 KB, 952x500) Image search: [Google]
1bbr8l.jpg
52 KB, 952x500
>>
File: abdem.png (1 MB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
abdem.png
1 MB, 675x1200
I understand that most of this has probably already been said, but I still wish to express my opinion on the matter. I've been smoking for just short of 2 years now. I think would definitely say I've developed a "dependency" to it. That is to say that I crave it when I'm bored or feeling down. I feel that the fact of the matter is that it's not really about the drug itself. It's more about the user. I'm currently in college, working on my degree and I smoke nearly daily. I admit that it does effect my memory and occasionally my work ethic. However, I feel that people are neglecting to highlight the positive aspects of this wonderful little plant. I used to be a narcissist and, truthfully, a bit of an asshole. I'll own that. But, over the last 2 years I've developed as a person largely due to marijuana. I avoid prioritizing myself and my desires at all times. I think about others, specifically those I care about, more than I had ever before. This and the chemical effects of cannabis are the reason I see it as something to be thankful for in my life. It is true that pot changes people. And it's not always for the better. If you are someone who uses weed to ease the struggles of dealing with others, you are probably smoking for the wrong reason. If you smoke for the sake of improving yourself, your mood, and the way to treat others, then you are probably smoking for the right reasons. There's also those who say it's just for a good time, and I also support that. If it makes you feel good inside and out, and you just see it as black and white as that, then there would never even be need for this debate. Hopefully I've made my standing and my points clear enough for everyone reading to understand. So, one last time for those who aren't 100% sure. The smoking of marijuana shouldn't be about the effects themselves. It should-- I emphasize the word SHOULD-- be about your reasons for using it, The plant itself can't be blamed or judged. The pic I added was just for fun.
>>
>>710530826
damn son you are full damage control now
>>
>>710518495
This is the definition of real autism.
>>
>[Now Entering Cringe Central]

>>710531025
>>
>>710530932
That's enough to convince me!
>>
>>710531110
keep it coming
>>
>>710531187

>keep it coming

I'm not sure I can bruise your pussy much more than I have, numbskull.
>>
>>710531284
lol you are mad
>>
>u mad

(You) don't deserve anymore (You)s.
>>
>>710531522
anon you shouldn't get so emotional over 4chan :(
>>
>>710531605

Are you emotional or something?

Goofing dummies is a pastime where I come from.
>>
>>710519679
> shrooms
> hard drugs
Please m8, you came off as level headed and knowledgeable at first.
>>
You people are WAY too concerned with how others CHOOSE to lives their lives. How does anyone else smoking weed affect you?
>>
>>710531767
im amazed how stupid you are
>>
>>710532163

I'm amazed you still think you're the one trolling.

Respond to me.
>>
What a drug giveth, it also taketh away. It balances out, so it doesn't really matter
>>
>>710521666
>If you abuse anything it will negatively impact your lifestyle.
This.

Anyway, has anyone seriously read what OP wrote ? like, ffs, one instant before making their post, trying to understand this ? Well fucking no, judging by all the egotistical piece of shit that can't try empathy one time in their their live because they felt attacked. "OP said weed will get my life miserable, and I should never do it", if that's what you read, then just kill yourself rather than writing why you think using drug was a good choice.
>>
>>710532232
PEEPEE POOPOO
>>
>>710518495
>weed
>2016
>>
>>710518495
If its so addictive how am I taking a tolerence break from 3-5 times a week straight to 0.
Been about 5 weeks lol.

Probably bait but this is just dumb shit.
Also by your 99% of junkies started with weed, they also probably tried coffee, alchohol and probably breast milk.
>>
>>710532524

Well done, slave. ;^)

We're done here.
>>
soft /r/ing 7 mariwannaz injection pasta
>>
>>710532600
top kek you really are a moron
>>
>>710532600
You're welcome, anon.
Jesus loves you
>>
>>710518495
OP is so right, and i've been a stoner for nearly 5 years now, and weed is not my life, but it have a huge impact, so yes i am a addict'
>>
>>710518649
it's really the truth, though. potheads wasting their life away in mediocrity is not some meme. it really happens. some people simply lack the self control needed to smoke pot and also be productive in life.

but pot is like everything else. it's fine to do if you do it in moderation.
>>
>>710518978
you're kind of a faggot for not at least trying it. but to each their own.
>>
>>710518495
im stoned right now faggot, i also make 70k a year and workout 5x a week. what do you do OP?
>>
>>710518495
was a full on stoner from about 3 years. spent next to every day smoking. I wanted to the join the army so i woke up one day and quit. been a year since i have quit and have only ever got cravings for a joint once when i was at a festival and that shit smelt dank. what a load of bullshit that weed is addictive. just have a little self will and you'll be fine
>>
>>710530926
Godspeed anon. Godspeed.
>>
File: 12149873649819.jpg (13 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
12149873649819.jpg
13 KB, 184x184
>dealer says to meet him at 10 yesterday
>drive 30 mins there, wait 2 fucking hours and he never showed up
>drive 30min home
>today he texts me saying he passed out w/ no phone battery, whatever
>says to meet me today at 6
>i drive another fucking 30 mins
>get there at 5:45, he texts me saying he won't be able to sell until later at night
>drive ANOTHER FUCKING 30 MINS HOME

I'm about to lose my shit
maybe this thread is true after all
Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 16

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.