Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Clintons Emails v/s Trumps Sexual Assaults + 6 Bankruptcies

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 42
File: trump-69.jpg (20 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
trump-69.jpg
20 KB, 460x259
Clintons Emails

v/s

Trumps Sexual Assaults + 6 Bankruptcies + Fake Foundation + 5 yrs Birther-Lies + called women fat, piggy + Fraud Trump Univ + Putin puppet + 18 yrs tax evasion + $1 billion loss in a year + Praises Saddam's dictator style + Block Muslims + thin skin tweet insults + hired undocumented workers + hires foreign worker on low wages at his Florida resort + hires alt-right white supremacist to run his campaign + 11 million mass deportations + supports Mosques spying + want to control press + made fun of disabled people + Nuclear bomb fan + didn't pay & harass small biz + refuse to release tax returns + slams POWs + insults gold star family + convicted for housing racial discrimination + stop-n-frisk supporter + ranks women on physical form + disrespects NATO & Allies + brags on grabbing women by p**** + threatens to put opponents in prison + incites his supporters to use 2nd amendment + disrespects US judge + supports extreme prison torture + calls global warming chines hoax + lies on Trump employees on Obamacare + endorsed by KKK + calls Mexicans rapist & murderers + suggests punishment for abortions + 13 yrs old child rape allegations + lied on sex tape of Miss Univ + 5000+ lawsuits + 200+ guilty cases

Defend Trump, I dare you.
>>
>>710498931
He's a cutie.
>>
and?
>>
>>
>>710498931
he's pretty funny
>>
" clintons emails "
Yeh bro that's it. That's all hey
Yeh in ur stinky dot go fuck a goose
>>
If Trump wants my vote all he has to do is release his tax return. That or leak some nudes of her daughter.

The rest of your points are just either allegations with no evidence or comments out of context.
>>
File: epic-bundy.jpg (52 KB, 500x409) Image search: [Google]
epic-bundy.jpg
52 KB, 500x409
>>710498931
>called women fat, piggy
so what ?
>>
>>710498931
I know you ain't dumb enough to think Hillary's emails are the issue. Fuck off you dumb cunt shill.
>>
File: 1475081259248.png (597 KB, 626x734) Image search: [Google]
1475081259248.png
597 KB, 626x734
>>710498931
>>
File: 1477896042496.jpg (58 KB, 575x604) Image search: [Google]
1477896042496.jpg
58 KB, 575x604
>>710498931
how retarded do you have to be to vote trump? 30 iq?
america played itself by allowing whites to vote. whites have proven themselves retarded beyond repair. maybe we can keep some whites but lets get rid of any white in a rural area. any white cop. any white in the military. any white business owner or real estate investor. any white on welfare. any white over 60. any white with a gun. any white registered republican. they need to be purged from the great nation of america.

honestly if america deported everyone who voted trump, the country would flourish.
>>
File: shillscum.jpg (74 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
shillscum.jpg
74 KB, 766x960
>>710498931
>>
File: whitepower.jpg (51 KB, 560x747) Image search: [Google]
whitepower.jpg
51 KB, 560x747
>>710499568
nice bait nigger
>>
>>710499568

so. whites industrialize the planet, and the colored folk come up and, with bias, are supposed to get to enjoy it all by themselves?
>>
>>710498931
Question is: how the fuck did you faggots end up with Clinton vs Trump in the 1st place? You think you're wise because you know which is best, but in the end it's just a battle to see who's the smartest retard.
>>
>>710499794
nope im white with a job that doesnt ruin the country, education, and logical reasoning :)
get rid of those whites and america really would be great.
>>
>>710499446
What about them? What's in them that is worse than what trump has said or done.
From what I have seen, she does pay to play and has a private and public face which we all already knew. But these are also things trump has done with his charity so to say Clinton is worse for it, is only a one sided thought
>>
>>710499899
the whites i listed have done nothing but obstruct progress and leach off america. they wouldnt be missed.
>>
>>710499197
He did release his tax return, you fucking idiot.
He pays the mandated amount of taxes, like everyone else.
>>
>>710499921
>>710499568
please, please, PLEASE end your life.
>>
I like how you summed up dozens upon dozens of indiscretions and crimes with a simple 2 word phrase on one hand, yet pick apart even the slightest of faults and even include things completely out of his control on the other.

Not biased at all, are you :^)
>>
>>710500023
No, he has not realses his tax returns. Post the link if you are so sure
>>
he's a man
>>
Op would post more about hilary but she keeps everything a secret. Hm I wonder why
>>
>>710500139
he's a mother fucking t-rex, just look at his tiny hands
>>
>>710500053
The only thing he didn't have control of was the kkk endourcement. Nice try
>>
File: CwZWjAaUAAEid0U.jpg (82 KB, 1125x750) Image search: [Google]
CwZWjAaUAAEid0U.jpg
82 KB, 1125x750
>>
>>710500077
Not who you are talking to but no, he didn't. He also doesn't really have to, as none of us do, and he made his money in the public sphere.

It would be interesting to figure out how the Clinton's came into so much money during her time as Secretary of State, but there's also no legal requirement for her either. I do think it's interesting that the left is fine when a woman (or maybe it's a democrat, idk what identity negates her crimes) is able to make massive amounts of money through government positions, but a man making money in the public sector is somehow evil for doing so.
>>
File: 1476213807867.jpg (194 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1476213807867.jpg
194 KB, 500x500
>>710498931
No reasonable person cares about his taxes issues. We all recognize he's using every legal loophole passed by the government, like everyone else and all the other businesses do. You would be a fool or retard to give away money that you are legally allowed to do. Hillary has the same thing, check her 2014 or 2015 taxes. Some how she claimed a 800k loss, even though they made 250 million the past few years...

Not to mention all the big donors supporting her. If they do it, soros etc, she's has just as much egg on her face for taking those donations. Not to mention taking donations from Arab countries. If this was 1936, she'd be happy to take 5 million in donations from Hitler.
>>
>>710500023
No he didn't you fucking moron. Jesus fucking christ what is it with these uneducated retards? I fucking hope you elect Trump so America can up and go to hell. Enjoy being Putin's lapdog, dumb shits.
>>
>>710500200
What a deflect. All of her private info got released in wikileaks and she's still better than trump. Otherwise you are just assuming
>>
>>710500230
t-rex > man
>>
>>710500230
Was gonna vote for him until I saw this. I don't want tiny man hands as president
>>
>>710500312
Are you suggesting that it's not okay to be on good terms with Russia but Clinton taking in massive amounts of money from theocracies in the middle east is a-okay?
>>
>>710498931
Sounds more like you're having a hard time with Delusion vs Reality.
>>
>>710499123
I agree with that he's funny
>>
>>710500053
Of course he's biased you retard! We're picking the fucking POTUS! You should have some well-formed biases at this point or you're an idiot. The problem with this election is exactly this: the false equivalency of these candidates! They are NOT equals. She is smarter, better-tempered, more experienced, and qualified by every metric. She runs her businesses better! It's madness that some otherwise reasonable folks are voting for this joker.
>>
>>710498931
I WANT A WAR, VOTE HILARY SO I CAN SEE WAR PEOPLE!!!!
>>
>>710500329
So it had to be leaked or did she willingly release that info?
>>
>>710500292
She released her tax info and it shows how she got so much money. From speeches. But you are accusing Clinton of something but she released her info, but you won't do the same for trump. That's not a bias at all
>>
>>710498931

I don't need to defend trump to be disappointed with the alternative candidates.
>>
She is a serial killer. She kills people. She loves killing. She will get your friends killed and possibly everyone you know. But your retarded ass will vote for her. Idiots.
>>
>>710500439
Either or depending on the subject. The point is that it's out there and still not as bad as trump
>>
>>710500329
>All of her private info

A bit of it
>>
Bush had like 12 "Benghazis" and 22 million e-mails disappeared under his term. I wonder why the Trumpsters don't care about that.
>>
File: put.jpg (174 KB, 572x381) Image search: [Google]
put.jpg
174 KB, 572x381
>>710500374
Russia is the greatest nation ever camarades, we should embrace Putin and leave all thing to him.

#MakeAmericaCommie
#MakeTheSovietUnionGreatAgain
>>
>>710500491
No, we just don't fall for click bait articles that have no evidence. Only a moron would believe something without evidence
>>
>>710500491
You're just a pussy. I wanna see world war 3. Vote Hilary for the hilarity
>>
>>710500549
>Putin
>Commie
>>
>>710498931
Im voting hillary for one reason.

hillary is a middleman between 1% and peasant. trump IS the 1% trump would open the door for complete corporate control. no thanks. id rather have the sellout than the buyer.
>>
>>710500514
How do you know there is more? They have the 30k emails she deleted
>>
>>710498931
It's ironic that the Democrats favorite label to throw on someone is "racist." How many times have you heard these dipshits say this about Trump in the past 6 months?

This guy Benjamin R. Barber, one of the top 20 single contributors to the Hillary campaign sounds....sane?

"Blacks are just like the jewish guards in concentration camps who tried to save their own skins by helping Nazis kill other Jews. Blacks are seriously fucked in the head."

Holy shit. I guess that's just another example of that liberal double-standard we all know so well.

Democrats are the most racist assholes you're ever going to see. It's funny they're so fond of using the word "racist" when talking about OTHER people.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/2/clinton-ally-black-republicans-jews-aided-nazis/
>>
File: 1474352819171.jpg (33 KB, 504x504) Image search: [Google]
1474352819171.jpg
33 KB, 504x504
>>710498931
>>
>>710500587
Whatever your reason I don't mind, I can't wait to see the war haha I'm voting for her too cause I wanna see the carnage
>>
>>710498931
This is the only man who's willing to acknowledge and challenge the old boy's club that is the US government. I don't care if he literally bludgeoned a disabled trans mexican woman to death. This man is the only hope we have if for no other reason than the guy after him will be great.
>>
She's got a proven track record of FAILURE while in public office, while Donald Trump has none..

When campaigning for Senator of New York, Hillary Clinton PROMISED numerous times to deliver 200,000 new jobs to the citizens of the state.

She fell flat on her face then and failed at 200,000 yet people think she will actually fulfill her promise now to deliver TEN MILLION new jobs. topkek

Hillary Clinton has a PROVEN track record of failure and lies.

Donald Trump has been successful in over 500+ businesses and only filed bankruptcy on TWO (That's a SUCCESS RATE of 99.98%)

How exactly is Hillary Clinton better for the economy? I know you guys aren't THAT stupid.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/08/09/the-donalds-right-hillarys-200000-upstate-new-york-jobs-plan-was-a-bust/

Who're you going to pick for your NFL team? The eager quarterback straight out of college with a track record of collegiate wins (trump) or a washed up QB that's been in the NFL for 20 years who has a track record of choking and dropping the ball whenever you need to score a touchdown (hillary)?
>>
>>710498931
Cuntin will lose, just take the money you get paid to post this shit and jerk off...

cuntins emails? but trumps fake foundation, cuntins foundation was a pay to see her while SoS niglet.

TRUMP IS A REAL FUCKING PERSON make fun of whoever he wants, say what he wants, keep fucking islam child rapists out...

90% of what you SJW cuntin cuck posted is REASON TO VOTE FOR HIM lawlawl I how a Islamic illegal Mexican murders your family while raping you.
>>
Hillary Clinton claims that she's "fighting the sexist wage gap" for all the women suffering from oppression in America. The funniest part is that her supporters actually believe her! Lol

Nowhere does the "sexist war on women" exist as blatantly as the Clinton Foundation itself!

At the charity organization headed by Hillary herself, the "average salary of the highest paid men is $294,157.50, while the avg salary of the highest paid women is $181,576.66 ($112K difference)"

The "median salary of the highest paid men is $346,106, while the median salary of the highest paid women is $185,386 ($190K difference).”

And you still think HRC gives 1 fuck about women's rights or equality when she is actively keeping the wage gap and the "war on women" alive?

Stop being fooled by "buzzwords" anons. You're smarter than that.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/21/news/clinton-paid-women-less/

Democrats are the dumbest fucking hypocrites on the planet and it's not even funny at this point, it's just sad that a few people still believe their lies for some reason.
>>
Literally all the shit you said against Trump is 'BAAAAH HES SO MEAN". Fuck off you hillshill, I would rather have a idiot dick as a president than a corrupt, criminal cunt.
>>
>>710500499
I think you're trying to dilute the facts . But it's ok I don't expect much from a hitlery supporter
>>
>>710500580
ww2 forged one of the best generations of american in history. The current generation is a bunch of pussies, they need to a god damn war to get their balls.
>>
He doesn't want to go to war with Russia, so he is not completely cray cray in his brain nor is he a psychopath - unlike that other "candidate".
>>
>>710499915
fucking this. WTF.

and people still have the naivety to think our votes matter.

but Trump is "christian" and a good business man.

seriously?

But Hillary is for muh equal rights and progressiveness. what?

Both of these assholes are full of shit.
>>
Clinton or Trump at least they aren't Russians. Russians are the cucks of the universe. They deserve to be oppressed by Putin. Clinton will win and that is good because Putin is afraid of Clinton . What a piece of shit pussy, that Putin is afraid of a girl.
>>
>>710500374
No, I'm not suggesting that at all. In fact, I didn't even mention Hillary, who I think will make an almost equally disastrous president. However: taking blood money from Saudi Arabia is, while deplorable, not going to affect the average Joe. In fact, it helps the US sustain it's status as global superpower. Sucking Putin's dick is essentially surrendering your own liberty's to Putins agenda. I mean, for fuck's sake, why is the right so scared of Putin? His country is in shambles, his economy is busted and even his military is no match for Nato. Why suck his dick? Why?
>>
Hillary pretends to give a fuck about minorities and the saddest part is blacks, hispanics, and SJWS eat it up while she exploits the FUCK out of them.

On a radio station targeted towards black people with music that most would consider connected to black culture, Clinton’s comments looked for all the world like a textbook attempt at pandering from a campaign that has long been accused by young black people of doing just that.

"I always roll with hot sauce."

Holy fuck, how racist is that? Not only changing up her verbage and using slang like a 14 year old, but implying that all black people put hot sauce on their food? For fuck's sake.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/04/hillary-clinton-pandering-radio/479004/

2 months before her "hot sauce" incident, Podesta and team who write her speeches corresponded with each other and tried to get her to say "Yo Mama" at a mostly-black rally.

"Is everyone comfortable with her saying "Yo Mama?"

How do blacks not realize she's exploiting them? Where are the people calling her racist?

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/10/the-clinton-campaign-wanted-her-to-make-a-yo-mama-joke.html

Yet another example of Democrats being complete hypocrites and talking out of both sides of their mouths.

Let's not forget Bill's snafu from 2008 when they were slinging mud at Obama, clearly an African-American:

"A few years ago this guy would've been carrying our bags."

And the list goes on and on and on. The next time a democrat tries to tell you Trump is a racist without any thing to substantiate it, remind them of a few of these examples.
>>
>>710500744
>>710500708
>when russia finds a thread they havent shilled in
>>
Wow, I never thought of it that way, consider my record corrected.
>>
>>710500762
Yeah, I just wanna see mericans cry about the war after she gets voted in.

"My family died omg y u do dis clinton"

Quality kek's
>>
>>710500576
How stupid would they be to leave an evidence trail directly to them?
If there is evidence, it's destroyed.
The real evidence is that there's too many coincidences for them to be coincidences.
How many famous people with many acquaintances can say 50 or more people they know have died in suspicious or violent circumstances?
>>
>>710500302
Look, an anon with sense! AND posting in a political thread! Godspeed to you, good sir.
>>
He's not Clinton
>>
File: 1474747517380.jpg (641 KB, 960x873) Image search: [Google]
1474747517380.jpg
641 KB, 960x873
>>
shills are getting desperate in the home stretch
>>
>>710500875
>truthers actually believe this
>>
>>710500848
Democrats have not yet proven a SINGLE wikileaks email is fake OR that they're from Russia.
In fact, many of the most damaging ones have been corroborated by responses from Clinton and others implicated.

Don't fall for their charade.

First it was "nothing to see here, these emails are fake!"

When that didn't work it was "Don't look at these emails! It's the Russians! It's ILLEGAL to read the content of our emails filled with corruption!"

So are they fake and fabricated? If the Russians just concocted an emormous fabrication, why are they scrambling so hard to cover them up?
Why would it be illegal to look over emails that are doctored or false?

Their Red Scare tactic didn't work and dems are still trying to scare voters by saying Trump is in bed with the Russians when all he's said is
"It wouldn't be a bad thing if we were allies."

What they forget to mention is that Hillary Clinton has taken tens of millions in donations for her campaign and charity from SAUDI ARABIA and other
middle eastern countries who were directly tied to terrorist attacks on American Soil.

So who's really the dangerous psychopath that's going to destroy our country? Hint: It's Hillary.

http://observer.com/2016/10/clinton-campaign-dems-have-yet-to-prove-a-single-wikileaks-email-is-fake/

Just because you can't refute the facts I'm posting doesn't make me russian, you clown. good try though. :^)
>>
>>710500929
/b to the resue of alleged sexual assault victims. Now I've seen everything.
>>
>>710500759
I'm not voting for Hillary. Nice assumption though
>>
>>710498931
A lot of the things listed are positives.
>>
>>710501039
Glad you changed your mind so quickly
>>
File: 1476857508220.jpg (60 KB, 960x618) Image search: [Google]
1476857508220.jpg
60 KB, 960x618
>>
>>710500818
Not wanting to start a nuclear war with a country for no reason = sucking Putin's dick?

And no, when we become subject to the generosity of Islamic states, and then those Islamic states send over "refugees," it does not sustain the U.S. as a global superpower.

Why is the left so war-hungry? Why does the left want to elect a woman who has no hesitation launching us into another war, when all they've been doing is bitching about the wars that Bush started and Obama expanded? Is it because they're brown people and that's not okay?
>>
I said 8 years ago Hillary would be president. and here ewe are. If you think trump even wanted to be president you are as dumb as all the fucking rednecks hillbilly's. or maybe you are one. most trump supporters are from the south.

the royal bloodline has been set for generations to come.
>>
>>710500858

SJWs would still defend it.

"Sure, she tried to nuke Russia and now most of Europe is radioactive and parts of US is radioactive too, but but but ... it's not her fault, it's never a womyn's fault. It's the fault of Trump!!!!111 womyn powar!!!111"
>>
>>710500875
That's a lot of emotion based thinking anon. Just connecting the dots in your head over actual evidence
>>
>>710498931
>>710499566
>americans
>can't hate one without supporting the other
You're all blind and retarded. Good luck with that nation of yours.
>>
File: 48017699.cached.jpg (51 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
48017699.cached.jpg
51 KB, 800x500
>>710498931
Good job, OP.

Dump Trump.
>>
KKK Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton for President

"We want Hillary Clinton to win."

Total money given to Hillary Campaign by the KKK: $20,000.00

Total money given to Donald Trump by the KKK: $0.00

Hmmm. Looks like the KKK is definitely supporting Hillary and not Trump.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/26/klan-leader-claims-kkk-has-given-20k-clinton-campa/
>>
>>710501198
get back to us when you give up the Queen, faggot.
>>
>>710501116
Not sure if you knew this But there's invasions are congress decisions which is mostly republican
>>
Donald Trump was in home alone 2.
How many home alone movies was Clinton in?
>>
>>710498931
This poat was brought to you by the letters C T R
>>
How desperate are Democrats now that Hillary's nose-diving in the polls and she's destined to lose?
Very desperate you say?

Well, desperate enough to MAKE A FAKE, SEXIST CRAIGSLIST AD AND POST IT AS A JOD LISTING FOR DONALD TRUMP

That's right. The DNC and Hillary's people fabricated and POSTED a FAKE JOB OPENING where the job requirements were:

-No gaining weight on the job
-Must be open to public humiliation
-Proficient in lying about age if the boss thinks you're too old

Amongst other, numerous disgustingly sexist remarks.

And you faggots want to complain about something Trump said in PRIVATE that was HYPOTHETICAL? You're CAUGHT AGAIN literally trying to create evidence to pin on him.

Isn't that the same thing that cops try to do when they plant drugs on people then charge them?

Fucking sick and pathetic.

http://louderwithcrowder.com/dnc-fake-trump-ads-craigslist/
>>
>>710501225
>Total money given to Hillary Campaign by the KKK: $20,000.00
haha no

fuck yourself faggot
>>
>>710498931
Fuck off nerd
>>
>>710501280
Down the hall and to the left
>>
File: trumpcrusader_110116.png (373 KB, 645x363) Image search: [Google]
trumpcrusader_110116.png
373 KB, 645x363
>>710501225
Are you dumb? The kkk news paper just endourced trump 2 days ago
>>
>>710501323
Nice counter argument
>>
File: 1478163975519.png (646 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1478163975519.png
646 KB, 1080x1920
>>
File: imagesCA3GC9CL.jpg (3 KB, 91x126) Image search: [Google]
imagesCA3GC9CL.jpg
3 KB, 91x126
>>710501225
>washingtontimes
>kkk leader CLAIMS
>>
>>710498931

5 yrs Birther + called women fat, piggy + 18 yrs tax evasion Block Muslims + thin skin tweet insults + hires alt-right white supremacist to run his campaign + 11 million mass deportations + supports Mosques spying + want to control press + made fun of disabled people + insults gold star family + convicted for housing racial discrimination + stop-n-frisk supporter + ranks women on physical form + disrespects NATO & Allies + brags on grabbing women by p**** + threatens to put opponents in prison + incites his supporters to use 2nd amendment + disrespects US judge + calls global warming chines hoax + endorsed by KKK + calls Mexicans rapist & murderers + suggests punishment for abortions

>implying these are bad things

"Guilty Cases"

>implying anyone is found guilty in a civil case
>>
>>710501309
>Hillary's nose-diving in the polls
hahahahaha stupid faggot
she's still ahead
>>
>>710501368
Nice pic. Does it come in actual size.
>>
>>710501010
Not really

Just calling out Hillary's bullshit
You can't criticize rape accusers then criticize someone for criticizes rape accusers
>>
>>710501389
thank you
>>
>>710501323
>That's not true because I, a random faggot on an anonymous Chinese Checkers forum, said so and didn't provide any sources or citations to refute the facts posted.

Ok, that makes sense, fucko.
>>
File: 1475080870133.png (318 KB, 565x492) Image search: [Google]
1475080870133.png
318 KB, 565x492
>>
>>710501474
Sure does
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/11/01/the-kkks-official-newspaper-has-endorsed-donald-trump-for-president/
>>
>>710501392
>dickileaks
>>
>>710501543
Thank you.
>>
>>710501233
The rest of the world can speak your language, it's not just the British that can converse with you. Your argument would be lacking, even if I was a britbong, but I'm not. My country doesn't hand out power to leaders based on what family they're born in, neither do we rely on this polarizing black and white politics you mongrels are too dumb to see is causing all your problems. 2 options are never enough, and certainly will not produce well planned and thought out societies that actually function. Your system is causing a shit throwing contest, completed by the lack of middle ground or sound arguments. It's either or, black and white, support and hate. If you're honestly defending that system, you have no place in politics, and should not have to right to vote.
>>
>>710501478
>scraping the bottom of the barrel

kek
>>
>>710498931
I know a lot of you faggots aren't old enough to remember the last election in 2012, let alone the one from 2008.

I'll clue you in on a little something:
You look pretty fucking stupid trying to pin the "Obama Birther" thing on Trump when everyone knows Hillary came up with the shit when she was running against Obama the first time.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/7-news-stories-2008-prove-hillary-started-obama-birtherism/
>>
how come you guys understand media conspiracy but believe fucking arabs with boxcutters did 9/11?
>>
>>710501576
>My country doesn't hand out power to leaders based on what family they're born in,

Neither does mine, dickhead. We ELECT our leaders.
>>
>>710499899
Closest thing that rednecks have come to industrialisation are trailer parks. If you don't think should get rid of all rednecks you're probably one of them.
>>
Hillary Clinton SUPPORTED the IRAN nuclear deal that allowed them to enrich uranium and develop nuclear weapons over the next 6 years that was signed under the Obama Administration.

Hillary Clinton says "If I'm president, we will attack Iran to stop their nuclear program."

Hillary literally CREATED the same nuclear problem that she wants to launch a war AGAINST.

But, somehow, Donald Trump is a warmonger. Savor that fucking hypocrisy, anons.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-if-im-president-we-will-attack-iran/5460484
>>
File: 1476217052748.jpg (45 KB, 960x496) Image search: [Google]
1476217052748.jpg
45 KB, 960x496
>>
File: ClintonCriminal.png (806 KB, 1194x734) Image search: [Google]
ClintonCriminal.png
806 KB, 1194x734
>>
>>710501576
>2 options are never enough, and certainly will not produce well planned and thought out societies that actually function.
Actually it has, for over 150 years.

Take your fluffy talk and stuff it faggot.
>>
>>710501676
>Hillary Clinton SUPPORTED the IRAN nuclear deal

good

>Hillary literally CREATED the same nuclear problem that she wants to launch a war AGAINST.

liar
>>
File: Kane-Tottenham-goal-256770.jpg (27 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
Kane-Tottenham-goal-256770.jpg
27 KB, 590x350
At this point I really don't care who wins but the scenario I'd most like to see is Clinton win, then get impeached and Kaine becomes president.
>>
>>710500139
I doubt that. A real man wouldn't get shot stomped by a frail old woman.
>>
File: 1474508560393.jpg (42 KB, 635x548) Image search: [Google]
1474508560393.jpg
42 KB, 635x548
>>710501198
Sure thing buddy. Anything you say.
>>
File: IMG_0346.png (267 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0346.png
267 KB, 2000x1200
Oh Hello Hillary
>>
>>710498931
if he 'evaded' those 'taxes' (since u don't understand NOL) then u should really be looking to throw rags like the NYT into the same group you claim to hate.

Idiot liberals not applying their thinking caps this year.
>>
>>710501745
Great rebuttal asshat

Surely you have sources that say otherwise.

No? Sit the fuck down and shut up.
>>
>>710501779
Clinton may be getting up there in age, but everyone who's ever ran against her would disagree that she's "frail" in any way.
>>
>>710501626
Because we're not paranoid tinfoil hat wearing morons

Oh yeah, the US government did it with the help of Jews and they're all keeping quiet about it because they hate the country they live in and want to see it destroyed, then when that happens they will kill themselves in a huge black mass ritual thus ridding the world of the USA

Get real will you? Sheesh
>>
>>710498931
Gore won the campaign against Bush by 500k votes. Electoral college fucked him.
>>
>>710500302
Double dipping wasn't a loophole its just past 5 year sol. Fact of the matter is he committed tax fraud.
>>
>>710501859
You don't have sources to begin with, so no fucks given.

And yeah, we are relieved that an agreement was made with Iran instead of war.

Deal with it.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

I'm just gonna leave this here...
>>
Hillary is an amoral piece of shit who talks about Trump but SHE clearly doesn't give a shit about ethics or morals herself...

Mar 5 Dona Brazile from CNN emails Clinton and leaks debate questions about "woman with a rash on her arm" that would be asking specific question at presidential primary debate.

March 6 Primary debate, woman with rash asks afformentioned question.

March 12 Brazile emails Clinton about "death penalty question" in debate the next day.

March 13 Town hall debate, death penalty question asked.

March 15 Brazile fired from CNN for leaking questions but remains employed by DNC.

Hillary doesn't even have the moral aptitude of a 2nd grader. She's running for the highest office of the land and still had to CHEAT to get this far.

Be Smart. Vote Trump.
>>
>>710498931
I notice that tout know more about cholera than plague
>>
>>710498931
He's doing God's work right there.

What an impressive list of accomplishments!!!
>>
>>710501797
and this thread is different, how?
>>
>>710501926
My sources are clearly displayed in every post. Are you using a brail keyboard or are you just retarded, you clown?
>>
>>710501896
It doesn't matter what you think. Get it straight people. They will elect who they want, period. Freedoms died in the 90s.
>>
>>710501896
No it didn't. The State of Florida fucked up the election and it went to a Republican-heavy Supreme Court.

And Gore didn't even win his own home state, which would have been 11 electoral votes that would have taken him over the top.

The Electoral College didn't have shit to do with it.
>>
>>710501862
you're the only one rambling about nonsense.

guess thats how you can dismiss it so easily.

lol get out there and vote. haha
>>
>>710500374
You mean it's not OK to be on "good" terms with the only country in the world that even stands a chance of dethroning you? No it's not retard, because Russians are savages they'll back stab you the second they get a chance.
>>
>>710498931
Did you even research both the Clintons? Both sides are corrupt OP get em straight because I know you aren't straight posting this lazy shit cancer.
>>
>>710500549
Hey you fucking retard, the Trump/Putin/Assange shit was blown apart weeks ago

read final_report_t_c_17_oct_2016-2.pdf

>"Todd & Clare" (fake dating site owned by Premise Group, linked to Clinton Foundation) demanded wikileaks send out a twitter post linking Trump to Putin and some stock footage of Julian they could then doctor to make Julian out to be a pedo

>Hillbot starts shit posting about Russia the very morning after the Oct 31 "deadline"

She had no plan B and doubled down on the lie, thinking that Assange would roll over for 1 million dollars
>>
>>710502004
He won the popular vote.
>>
>>710501972
Nobody wants to read some other anon's crap from a dead thread.

If there are ideas in there you like, you might state them.
>>
File: 4644.jpg (70 KB, 248x252) Image search: [Google]
4644.jpg
70 KB, 248x252
>>710501939
>infowars
>>
>>710501980
You gave no sources, and I could fuck all about your right-leaning anti-Clinton bullshit.
>>
Wikileaks emails exposes:

Peter Kadzik, Justice Dept Assistant Adjunct General, sent private gmail, NOT his official email, to Podesta days prior warning of upcoming email investigation.

John Podesta "He kept me out of jail once."

March 2: John Podesta "We need to dump these emails."

35,000 emails under subpoena from the FBI magically go missing.

Hmmmm.

This is the reason that 100 FBI agents have threatened to walk out and quit if they don't get an indictment this time. There are piles of evidence and the only thing that stopped them the first time was DoJ corruption. Keep up, kiddos.

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/federal-law-enforcement-veterans-say-rico-can-take-down-the-clintons/

They're compiling a RICO case against her, Podesta, and Huma as we type. Yes, the same as Al Capone and John Gotti.

She's done. Finished. Kapoot.
>>
I'm not gonnna sit here and argue but half that shit is either fake, debunked, actually something hillary did, or doesnt even matter. Also hillary has a lot more than just her emails
>>
>>710502056
Neither is "corrupt."

Trump is simply not fit to be President given his temperament and total cluelessness in working with government.
>>
>>710502007
I'm not American
>>
>>710499568
I smell a nigger on this thread
>>
>>710502073
Not how the system works for President.

You win states.
>>
"George W. Bush won the Electoral College in 2000 following the recount in Florida. But Al Gore received more popular votes — about 540,000 more than Mr. Bush nationally, or about 0.5 percent of all votes cast across the country."
>>
>>710502130
>WAAHH WAAHH WAAAAHHHH

Look if you want to be part of an adult conversation, stop crying like a fucking baby and put on your big boy pants. It's always the same with you dipshit democrats. Someone hurts your feelings with facts and you plug your fingers in your ears.

Your girl will be in handcuffs by next week. Fucking deal with it, faggot.
>>
File: 317e4xW.jpg (77 KB, 680x457) Image search: [Google]
317e4xW.jpg
77 KB, 680x457
>>710502048
There's a nationball comic about this.
Pro tip, NOT wanting a war between the two super powers of the world is a good thing you shillbot.
>>
I for one believe the emails are all real. If those jackass Russians had hacked the RNC or found Trumps tax returns I wouldn't even associate them with Trump. Point is that pussy Putin is ex KGB and seems to be afraid of Hilary Clinton.
>>
>>710502057
wtf is that true? how can she get away with this
>>
>>710502179
get out there and have tea time.
>>
>>710498931
>>710498931
Not even going to defend him. The taxes shit is all legal anyways. Just about everything on there is legally covered but I don't like the fucker so I don't give a shit what happens to him. I'm only going to point this out:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War and that's just one. Hillary literarily had a part in several mass murders.

Murders Trump carried out or was part of: Zero. Political bribery, scandals, FBI investigations on national matters, choices that did and do affect the country and world stage: zero.

So if I had a gun to my head, most likely to be Hillary's cronies, I'd have to vote Trump because I'd be morally obliged to unless I found a way to get rid of them both. One thing is talking shit, finding legal ways to get away with making or saving money that I may not agree with and having beliefs that go against mine, it's a whole other matter when mass lives are being lost to turn a profit, taking money from people who subjugate entire countries of woman, kill people for being gay, cut your body parts off for stealing an apple or disrespecting a book, along with a ton of political crimes that actually effect the people of the country you work for and the world stage.

Trump does not have the power Hillary does and as such what he does is irrelevant until he has such power and actually implements it. Hillary has been abusing her power for decades at a cost of lives, the country, the world.
Your entire spill in shit based of emotions, maybe and might be's.

You lose OP. You have no argument that could possibly compare to the depths of corruption Hillary has and will stoop to that actually affect the US and world stage. You got nothing.
>>
>>710500077
>publicly post his personal tax returns

yeah no one would do that you fucking moron, if that dumb nigger obama doesn't have to show a birth certificate why should trump have to show his tax returns
>>
>>710502279
Not British either
>>
File: seems-legit[1].jpg_w=580.jpg (25 KB, 500x395) Image search: [Google]
seems-legit[1].jpg_w=580.jpg
25 KB, 500x395
>>710502136
>dickileaks
>>
>>710498931
thank you OP. Mr. Trumps attorneys will contact you.
>>
>>710502237
>durr hurr hurr adult conversation
shut up faggot
>>
>>710500302
This anon gets it
>>
>>710502172
>makes a blanket statement and doesn't even direct it towards any post but it's magically "fake, debunked, or not important"

Are you a shill or just extremely autistic? None of the sources I provided have been debunked and just because YOU say they're not important doesn't make that true at all.

CTR is really fucking flailing today. Floundering, on the ropes. Down for the count. So sad. So low energy.
>>
>>710502289
It's the way our country works. She is knee deep in sheep. That woman is a talking head with an earpiece. Who isn't nowadays?
>>
I don't understand why people can't grasp that Trump is going to win. There are deep, blue Democratic States that are going Republican just so Trump will win even more.

Why are people so fucking dumb to vote Democratic?

You realize if we removed all the minorities from the US there WOULD be no Democratic side? They get so fucking upset over the smallest things. It's absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>710502312
funny how you're a total chickenshit about which country you represent

because you know you'd get your fucking ass stomped if you told us
>>
File: 1407500161725.png (254 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1407500161725.png
254 KB, 500x375
>>710502312
>>
>>710502366
No he doesn't
you're both bragging about a billionaire bragging about not paying taxes

waste of dubs
>>
>>710502393
It really doesn't matter. Idiots vote. Electoral college decides.
>>
>>710502365
>Waaahh
>WaaAAAHHH

the butthurt is dripping off your posts

keep crying little baby :^)
>>
>>710502393
We should remove you from the US.
>>
>>710502057
she had been planning this Todd & Clare stuff a year prior in order to smear whoever the opponent was, probably no matter who it was
>>
>>710502496
says the faggot btfo about having his stupid point btfo

you are a liar
and you provided no sources
stop replying faggot
>>
No dubs here
>>
>>710502498
Agreed. People who live with their head in an inflated latex glove have foresight. Get fucked.
>>
hopnestly thinking a person that corrupt will lose the "election".
not realizing Obama was a primer.

not realizing trump is a stooge

Hillary will be pres, whether we want her to be or not.
>>
>>710498931
Holy shit left this pasta here like an hour ago. Can't believe it's still going. I'm going back to /pol/ to find moar.

As an aside, anyone else sick of street signs and store fronts?
>>
>>710501980
>sources
>globalresearch

pick one
>>
Why has Clinton gone into hiding and her staff running away from reporters asking about the Wikileaks dumps?
They won't say that they're fabricated or not true, they just continue babbling "We're not going to comment on them." while they run away.

HRC and staff have tried to label Trump and his supporters as "racist", yet:

-New emails show them roasting the Catholic religion
-New emails show them calling hispanics, mexicans, latinos "needy"
-New emails show that Obama was fully aware of the private server she had at her home which violated federal law AND EVEN EMAILED HER ON THAT SERVER after saying "he had no idea she had a server of her own"
-HRC tells Wall Street donors (behind closed doors) that she dreams of open borders in the US. The donors she was speaking to represented Brazilian and other South American Banks.

Yet, HRC supporters say Trump is racist when he's said NOTHING near inflammatory as what was said in these emails. HRC supports are the same ones who flocked to Wall Street during the Occupy protests to rail against Big Bully Banks and say how bad they were, but they're now supporting the ONE candidate bought and paid for by the likes of Wells Fargo, Bank of America, and half of the Middle East. Clinton has taken tens of millions from countries where they throw homosexuals off of buildings and condone marital rape and flat out rape, yet she claims to champion women's rights, gay rights, equality.

Do you people even know what you believe anymore or do you just not care? Have you given up or are your free hand outs more important than the ideals you claim to stand for?

Democrats are running around like Weiners with their dicks out or chickens with their heads cut off while their geriatric woman-god goes down in flames on national tv.
>>
>>710502575
So when are you leaving?
>>
>>710502619
Metaphors are not your strong suit anon.
>>
>>710502248
There will be no way between Russia and the US. If there was the US shouldn't back down from it you beta cuck.

>>710502261
It's not true. Literally half the shit spammed on this board are edited images and made up quotes.
>>
>>710502619
>dickleaks
>We're not going to comment on them.

Yeah some fuckwad child rapist is taking stolen "information" and pushing it as legit.

The Dems are totally stupid for not believing that shit's legit.

kek
>>
>>710501323
Please don't reproduce anon
>>
>>710500985
And now it's "The FBI isnt reopening the investigation, stupid tinfoil" when the memo from Comey that states that the case has been reopened is on the television creen.
>>
>>710502302
Every presidential candidate ever has done it. You downie retard.
>>
>>710502578
Hillary dreamed of an "Unaware and compliant citizenry", you got the second part down
>>
"If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health plan."

1.6 MILLION PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY LOST OBAMACARE THIS YEAR, 2.4 MILLION PEOPLE ARE PROJECTED TO LOSE OBAMACARE NEXT YEAR.

90%+ WILL SEE AN INCREASE IN INSURANCE PREMIUMS BETWEEN 50-68%

Many states only have ONE insurance company to choose from in the "open market" where they were supposed to have MORE choices. (This is a MONOPOLY and they are STILL ILLEGAL in the US)

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/08/23/health-insurance-expert-obamacare-could-be-within-one-year-of-collapse-n2207836

http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/obamacare-is-failing-exactly-the-way-critics-said-it-would/

Tell us again, Democrats, why we need four more years of this bullshit?

We'll wait.
>>
>>710501652
Never did I say you did, but the retarded post I answered was implying a Queen is a worse ruler than the system of election in the U.S. We elect our leaders too, that was the point. You elect your leaders from two extremes. Good luck, dipshit.
>>
>>710502368
>calling me a shill because I'm defending trump. lmfao
>>
>>710500587
That's bullshit
>>
>>710502732
I shouldn't reproduce because your stupid claim got btfo?

How does that "logic' work anon?

kek
>>
>>710502764
>clownhall

kek
>>
On March 11, 2004, Creamer, the executive director of the Illinois Public Action Fund, was indicted in federal court on 16 counts of bank fraud involving three alleged check-kiting schemes in the mid-1990s, leading several banks to experience shortfalls of at least $2.3 million.[9] In August 2005, Creamer pleaded guilty for writing checks with insufficient funds. Creamer paid his own $100,000 salary with fraudulently obtained funds.[13]

On April 5, 2006, Creamer was sentenced to five months in prison and 11 months of house arrest.[14] Creamer served his five-month incarceration at the Federal Correction Institute in Terre Haute, Indiana and was released on November 3, 2006.[15]

Robert Creamer ALSO visited the White House more than 300 times in the past 8 years.
This is NOT some stranger that the DNC had no idea about.
This is someone they hired SPECIFICALLY to incite riots and PLANT "phony Trump supporters at Trump Rallies to incite violence and dischord"

Don't be fooled, anons. This is the same tactic they're trying to use with the wikileaks emails that have exposed their heinous behavior. "Don't pay attention to the substance of our emails, just focus on the fact that they were stolen from us, and that's WAY WORSE!"
>>
>>710501256
Not sure if you knew this, but Bush circumvented congress to push the Iraq war. So did Bill when we went to kosovo and bosnia.
>>
>>710502814
Yeah you did, fuckhead. You're trying to pigeonhole my country from your little stupid shithole across the ocean, and you're failing.
Hard.
>>
>>710502816
who knows what the fuck you're defending, you didn't link to any other posts ITT
>>
>>710501797
funny how 4chan always swallows wikileaks dick every other time, but now that they've turned their gaze on your corrupt democrats people are lining up to disbelieve
>>
>>710501994
*1890s
>>
>>710498931
I like how you just started making shit up after the first 2 lol. The sexual assualt cases dont even hold up if you look at them. I read the child rape case, its pretty obvious bullshit lol.
>>
>>710502854
>just focus on the fact that they were stolen from us, and that's WAY WORSE!"
Yeah it is, actually.

Too bad teenage dipshits like can't handle that stolen property is never legit.
>>
>>710502816
Can't even green text kys
>>
>>710502932
Funny how your strawman argument is bullshit and you're a total faggot for posting it.
>>
>>710502853
>clownhall
>drumpf!
>twumpkinsss!!!
>dickileaks

Hmmm I wonder who this could be
>>
>>710502965
Stolen or not it's now a matter of public record.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA
>>
>>710500023
Hos 95 tax returns were leaked. Not released on his own terms. Gets your facts straight boi
>>
"When Mr. Obama took over in January 2009, the total national debt stood at $10.6 trillion. That means the debt will have very nearly doubled during his eight years in office, and there is much more debt ahead....more than ALL previous presidents COMBINED."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/1/obama-presidency-to-end-with-20-trillion-national-/

Oh boy. This doesn't look good for Hillary. Even the African Americans in NY aren't showing up to vote for her. Obama fucked his own people and they're done voting Democrat. They're finally waking up.
>>
>>710502949
Even without the sex case, Trump is fucked.

Way to pick the least common denominator and ignore the harder stuff, anon.
>>
No dubs
>>
>>710503033
someone with a brain
>>
>>710502907
Why would I, I was very obviously talking to OP you have to be retarded to not realize that
>>
>>710503037
That makes no sense, faggot.

And until that information is verified in a court of law, it is hearsay and not admissible in any way.
>>
>>710502965
>Stealing an email is worse than literal treason

topkek my fucking sides
>>
>>710502464
>waste of dubs

Next time green text it fag
>>
I wasn't going to vote, but after 24/7 plastering on here, reddit, pandora ads, tv ads, etc by CTR, I'm voting for trump.
>>
>>710501700
Look where it got you. A declining economy, where large groups of your population is marginalized, or at least discontent with society to the point of rioting. Where the rich feed off the poor. Where average health is rapidly declining. A state that feels like it's the police of the world when they can't even create a decent police in their own country. You call that functioning? With SJW's draining the last intelligence you have in this completely retarded system? Polarizing people that could have solved your problems, but instead sit around like fucking crybabies and complain about what pronouns people describe them with?
You get the polar opposite, it swings, and you've eventually got equally retarded people from the other side of the scale ruling?
You're a funny, funny man...
>>
>>710503062
>.washingtontimes
>>
http://trueviralnews.com/in-the-democratic-echo-chamber-inconvenient-truths-are-recast-as-putin-plots/
>>
>>710501745
But can you tell me why giving Iran nuclear capabilities is good?

Thats because noone else in the world can either.
>>
>>710503142
you'll figure it out someday when you're grown up anon

kek
>>
I thought /pol/ was made to quarantine the autism. Can you mongoloids just go back to your shitboard. I just want some creepshots. Atleast /pol/ won't be used after the 8th and they'll have no problem deleting it.
>>
>>710503159
fuck you post nazi
>>
>>710503177
I guess you're only satisfied with media sources that let Hillary and her team approve of all the stories BEFORE they're printed?

Univision's Haim Saban colluding with HRC campaign
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9547

More media Collusion
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9578

HRC campaign collusion with NYT report Mark Leibovich
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9586
>>
>>710502410
>total chickenshit
>anonymous board
lol ok

I'm from Finland, go for it
>>
>>710503197
Actually the rest of the world agrees with the Iran deal: Russia, China, Europe.

Just uninformed faggots like you believe the Breitbart angle on it.
>>
>>710503142
You know dodging the draft is very clearly defined as treason.
>>
>>710503272
>still posting dickileaks without irony

kek
>>
>>710503161
Same.
I don't like people shoving shit down my throat, so to speak, it causes me to do the opposite.
I'm voting trump just as a fuck you to all the bullshit.
>>
File: IMG_0344.jpg (550 KB, 400x414) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0344.jpg
550 KB, 400x414
oh hi hillary
>>
http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/
>>
>>710503274
your women are hot
>>
File: 1458710195123.jpg (91 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1458710195123.jpg
91 KB, 400x400
>>710502464
We get it. You're poor and don't have complicated tax situations.

Caring about a set of repeating numbers, again we get, you think it's edgy. Normal people don't give a hoot. We banter and save images until the inevitable 404.
>>
>>710503286
The same countries that are allied with Iran? Of course they want the deal you fucking shillary cocksucker, how fucking braindead are you cunts.
>>
>>710498931
>implying clinton emails is her only scandal

topkek

bait harder
>>
>>710502585
hate those fucking things I click all them squares and yet I clicked it wrong 4 times fuck you captcha you are the worst turk
>>
>>710503124
Its verified due to the fact no one has come out and said it was fake. If they were fake, that would be the first thing that would have been said by Hill and the DNC.

Also, what the fuck does a court of law have to do with anything. A court of law does not prove whether or not they are fake.
>>
>>710498931
>bankruptcies
Stopped reading right there. You just showed you have no idea how businesses work
>>
>>710503329
>my first election
>hai everybody

kek
>>
>>710498931
Take away all their sins of the past. Just look at who will do the most damage as president. Trump is an unhinged, narcissistic egomaniac and an idiot. He will completely wreck our country.

If he gets elected his first order of business will be to repay his campaign debts by offering Julian Assange a full pardon, a promotion Comey and free reign for Russia for their part in helping him get elected.
>>
>>710503204
Every day I'll age.

And every day you'll still be the same sad-fuck Hillary shill hoping to earn a nickel for your posts.

You're in for a rude awakening on the 8th.

People are tired of the democrats lies. People want facts. Fucking deal with it bitch.
>>
>>710503340
Thanks I guess
>>
>>710503161
I was going for Stein but CTR forced my hand
>>
>>710503286
Uh huh.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/01/politics/france-iran-nuclear-deal-hawks/
>>
>>710503351
>complicated tax situations
>bragging about not paying taxes as a billionaire

pick one faggot

Keep carrying that water. Trump will reward you some day
kek
>>
Remember remember the 5th of November.
>>
>>710501942
Anon, history means nothing to liberals. All those dates and events mean nothing to a group that yells "racism!" while thinking the civil war was over slavery

Theres no communication skills amongst liberals. They are, their own little heads, right. A liberal doesnt need things like EVIDENCE or FACTS when they have MUH FEELINS or MUH MEDIUH to keep them warm at night.
>>
>>710498931
Both candidates are fucked up faggots, they both want to use nuckelear weapons in one way or the other, WW3 is around the corner
>>
>>710503438
>Take away all their sins of the past.

Fuck that. What kind of fucking moron are you, that past behavior and failures are deliberately ignored?

Oh, right. A leftist who has his marching orders.
>>
>>710503066
what hard stuff? He hasnt sold anything to russia. He hasnt been implicated in the murder of over 100 people. He hasnt been caught with a biased media (CNN) outright working with his campaign.
He's gold.
>>
>>710503370
>being retarded enough to not see reality
>calling others shills
>believing in things that are Bush did 9/11 level of conspiracy

Paranoid Schizo
>>
File: 1478237897574.gif (902 KB, 280x170) Image search: [Google]
1478237897574.gif
902 KB, 280x170
>>710499568
Nice try nigger. If you want to live in Africa, just move the fuck out of the U.S.A.
>>
>>710503370
The point was made by some anon (you?) that "the rest of the world' is against the Iran Deal.

Which is bullshit.
>>
>>710503402
What is your point dipshit?
First, tenth, fiftieth, who gives a fuck. A vote is a vote.
>>
File: tumblr_oegipcN03a1vhsu1bo2_1280.jpg (1020 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oegipcN03a1vhsu1bo2_1280.jpg
1020 KB, 1000x1333
>>710498931
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj37YJ_IRLY
>>
Vice news looking to help Podesta "In any way they can"

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4316

Hillary not allowed to side with Apple on security issues

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4381

NYT Gave Hillary Veto Power On Quote
http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/new-york-times-gave-hillary-veto/

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4213
>>
>>710503392
Dickleaks is not "verified" at all you fucking useful idiot.
>>
>>710502725
wouldn't it sound better to call them dickyleaks or something like that since it would sound more similar? i mean just because you are paid to correct the record doesn't mean you should get away with putting in minimal effort
>>
>>710503392
You don't give exposure to edited or fake documents by calling them fake.
>>
>>710499566
Dont forget the terrorist donors
>>
>>710503286
Oh will you look at that?
Iraq
Lebanon
Syria

All countries I'd TOTALLY give nukes to XDXD

Retarded faggot.
>>
>>710503395
Right, because someone points out how Trump takes shits on investors and contractors means they "don't know how businesses work."

You really want this dipshit getting anywhere near public money?
>>
>>710503402
>how do I adress the issue of blatant media bias and ctr shills canvassing every corner of the internet
> I'll call him new!
If you don't see this as an issue than so be it, but as a person who uses internet radio 5-6 hours per day it gets pretty fucking idiotic
>>
>>710503615
Yea, because evidence on a computer doesn't count at all.
You're really that stupid huh?
>>
>>710503615
Wow your dumb
>>
>>710503552
Says the shillary supporter that thinks countries allied with Iran wouldn't support them getting nuclear weapons to use against the western world in the next world war which your queen bee is going to start.

You are so fucking delusional it's insane mate, you really need to get out of your basement and see that shillary and her corrupt ways are going to do nothing but send your country into a hole it'll never climb out of.
>>
>>710503441
>everyone who btfo my arguments is a shill

you poor sad little faggot
>>
>>710503615
>no one has come out and said it was fake.
why do you think they wouldn't just say its fake?
>>
>>710503501
>>bragging about not paying taxes as a billionaire

Income taxes are INCOME taxes. Warren Buffet doesn't pay much in taxes either. Know why? His income is low.

If I have $100 billion, but I don't earn anything this year, then I pay no taxes. Likewise if I lost money, or earned money and gave it away to charity, or whatever.

Just because I have a vault full of gold like Scrooge McDuck doesn't mean I have any income. All that existing wealth? It was already taxed, back when it WAS income.

God damn you leftist shills are fucking ignorant.
>>
>>710503615
Nignog
They are verified because the people in the fucking emails didn't come out and say "these aren't real" There response to them were "they were hacked"

That's how you know they are verified you illiterate piece of monkey shit.
>>
>>710500302
Every reasonable person should absolutely care about his taxes. ESPECIALLY the taxes about a candidate who is running on his business acumen. If it was just loopholes and there wasn't something borderline illegal, or maybe that his debts are too crushing, or any number of factors then he could crow about how he is so great. But there is something in there that is not so great, otherwise why not release them?

Yes he may have made the money in the private sector, but now he is running for a public position and the people deserve to know.
>>
>>710503695
Well let's see, he's beyond rich.
So, yea, he knows how to make money.
Pretty simple actually for anyone with business sense.
>>
>>710503488
France is ruled by a right-wing dipshit and would be voted against in any UN Security Council meeting regarding Iran, so no fucks given, really.
>>
Bill Clinton's sex life liability

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2301

More pre-published NYT articles being passed along for review
(a Rothschild is not exactly our best voice on income inequality)

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1106

Bill Clinton's sex life liability

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2301
>>
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 1024x733) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 1024x733
>>710498931
Listen kiddo. After Trump wins were gonna find you, grab you by the pussy and tell you how fat you are. Then we're gonna mail your ass back to your Country of origin with leaflets to hand out to the surrounding tribes on how to make their Country great again. And if you refuse? We're gonna grab your moms pussy, then your dads and then your sisters. We'all grab the pussies of everyone you've ever pretended to care about...pussy. So don't come in here with your big bad tumblerina pants suit on trying to tell real deal motherfuckers what's what. Do you even know where you are right now faggot?
>>
>>710503402
>this is how Saddam Hussein Obama got elected
>children voted for obama in 2008 "because weed dude lol"
>>
>>710503760
>But there is something in there that is not so great, otherwise why not release them?

Do you take that same position on the 33,000 emails Hillary Clinton deleted?
>>
>>710503549
Yeah but you are heavily involved in pushing laughable conspiracy theories as fact.

Kek
>>
>>710503574
It means you're a fucking stupid dipshit about to throw away your vote like the Brexit dipshits did.
>>
>>710502302
How can trump supports be so fucking retarded????

>yeah no one would [publicly post their tax returns] you fucking moron

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/page/tax-returns/

>if that dumb nigger obama doesn't have to show a birth certificate

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

How fucking stupid can you possibly be? Do you not do any fucking research before you spout fox news garbage?
>>
>>710503720
You're not even a ameriburger. Fucking kys. No one gives a shit about what you have to say.
>>
>>710503760
Because we are totally clear on the clinton foundation and where it's money comes and goes, you're saying?
>>
>>710503687
paranoid dipshit
>>
File: 467287626285.png (377 KB, 930x791) Image search: [Google]
467287626285.png
377 KB, 930x791
>>
>>710503796
>France is ruled by a right-wing dipshit

Francois Hollande, the socialist?

Your ignorance is phenomenal. You just... make shit up as it suits you, without any care as to whether it's true or not.

Did you have to dodge snipers in Bosnia? Were you named after a famous explorer, even though you were born before he was a famous explorer? Are you Hillary Clinton?
>>
>>710503760
Read what >>710503732 posted you cocksucking hillary faggot, now fuck off to your caramel cum soaked fappacunio you college dropout cunt.
>>
>>710503703
you are also new if you agree with anon that voting Trump to "punish" the system is legit thinking
>>
>>710502232
Yes, therefore the electoral college fucked him.
>>
>>710503708
>believes dickleaks is legit
>calls other posters stupid

kek
>>
File: 00006568.jpg (48 KB, 281x720) Image search: [Google]
00006568.jpg
48 KB, 281x720
>>710498931
this dude does not understand any Geopolitical events that happened over the past decade,

Basic TLD,
Putin was elected president of Russia over a decade ago,

He has been undermine the US by forging alliances with countries the US considers threatening,

Putin Starts building up Military forces in order to prepare for 21st century

Annexing land and threatening invasion of Ukraine.

Though he will not admit outright that he is doing it.

Syria goes to civil war

As ally Russia respond be helping Syrian forces maintain strategic vantage points, in civil war.

Russia shows the world how powerful of an ally it is to its fellow governments.

US, sooner or later will go to war with Putin's Russia dragging us into WWIII. (Due to alliances forged over the past century like NATO)

Weather another Cold War happens remains to be seen,

Tho i know this if Clinton goes to office WWIII starts sooner we will not be prepared

Tho i know this if Trump goes to office WWIII
starts later giving us time to prepare for war should that happen.
>>
>>710503857
That's just like, your opinion, and you've proven your opinion isn't shit.
So you really have no point at all.
>>
>>710503877
Yes. Clinton foundation finances are public record. You can even look them up yourself.
>>
>>710503728
You really have a lot to learn about what "verified information" is anon.

I don't expect 8th graders like you to understand that.
>>
>>710498931
You want to know other entrepreneurs who've went bankrupt several times?

Walt Disney.
Henry Ford.
Abraham Lincoln.

I swear, every fucking time I hear somebody bashing trump for becoming bankrupt several times I want to bash my own fucking face against my fucking keyboard, I don't think people realize that ANYBODY can become bankrupt, even a former president of the United fucking States, and despite the fact Lincoln did pretty well for America I guess that made him a HORRIBLE president because he was bankrupt once.

Use your fucking head, you thick cunt.
>>
>>710503732
>Warren Buffet doesn't pay much in taxes either. Know why? His income is low.
the fuck?
>>
>>710503824
lets get specific. Which of theses do you think is a conspiracy.
>>
File: received_1341574219249321.jpg (40 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
received_1341574219249321.jpg
40 KB, 750x1334
>>710503952
>more strawmen
How a candidate campaigns says a lot, anon.
>>
>>710500781
I think at this point it's a woman who'll absolutely destroy america and start conflict with russia/iran vs a slightly dodgy bloke who may or may not ruin america's international reputation.
>>
>>710503986
Just stop, you couldn't sound any dumber than what you already do.
Are you copying and pasting from a script they gave you?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>710503615
Did you eat paint chips as a kid?
>>
>>710504021
>Clinton foundation finances are public record. You can even look them up yourself.

Link.
>>
>>710503871
HAHAHAHA, once you find out you've lost you have to attack where I come from, just admit that Hillary Clinton is the worst person to ever run for presidency in your shit hole of a country. When you've seen the light and realize she is a fucking corrupt psychopathic cunt you'll understand what it's like to be an adult.
>>
>>710503351
>not all religious followers want politics based on their religion
>all political followers want politics based on what they're voting for
I get the point, islam, just like the rest of religion as a whole is waging a war on women, and generally knowledge and progress, but you can't get around the difference between the two by simplifying the question to that point.
>>
>>710503004
Funny how you ignore the argument and just go straight to ad hominem, like a fuckwit with nothing to come back with.
>>
>>710503732
Yeah it's totally "ignorant" to criticize billionaires for BRAGGING about not paying any taxes.

You defend greed, anon. Admit it. Shout it out loud.
>>
Funny how liberals mention billionaire when talking about Trump.
Who in their right mind would not want th money and wood do the same things he has to get it and hold on to it. Hipocrites
>>
>>710503889
Delusional retard. Its ok, when the draft comes and you're pissing yourself to stay warm in a snowbank in Serbia, just remeber, Trump 2016
>>
File: trump_sampson_ben_garrison.jpg (631 KB, 1600x1254) Image search: [Google]
trump_sampson_ben_garrison.jpg
631 KB, 1600x1254
>>
>>710503727
>>710503615
>>710503311
>>710503177
>>710503124
>>710503033

Look how hard these faggots are trying to discredit wikileaks now that their candidate is exposed as fuck and heading to prison

>dickieleaks
>dickieleaks
>dickieleaks

It's like their new cry of "racism!"
They can't refute the facts, they're scrambling. Oh how the tables have turned. When it was Bush and the Iraq War, Assange was a hero. Now that it's Hillary and her RICO criminality, he's a traitor.

Poor, poor kids. Don't even know what they believe anymore.

Shhhhh....quiet now. Trump will welcome you to a better America in 5 days.
>>
>>710504042
not to mention the difference between bankruptcy as a business decision, which is rather common, and doing it on a personal level, which trump did not do.
You can't reason with these dumbfucks, don't stress it.
>>
>>710504129
>mad you gotta pay taxes
>get a better tax guy faggot
>>
>>710504097
I said you can look them up you lazy fuck.
>>
>>710503757
No faggot, we've been through this.

Until a court of law subpoenas the information and verifies it publicly, Dickileaks is HEARSAY.

You can keep talking shit over and over about something else, but this simple fact does not go away and you will be given shit every time you defend Dickileaks as something "legit."
>>
>>710503804
>still posting dickileaks w/o irony

kek
>>
>>710503162
no one cares about the opinion of a twelve year old.
>>
File: polls.png (92 KB, 866x770) Image search: [Google]
polls.png
92 KB, 866x770
>>710498931
It's over. Trump's fucked.
>>
>>710504059
It's simple, and I'll not be a dick about it.
you don't want to claim you made loads of cash because then you have to pay loads of cash in taxes.
So you give yourself a token salary and get your real money in other ways that are not taxed as high.
>>
>>710504059

""I'll be a fair amount higher, 8 or 9 points higher," Buffett said of his own tax rate in an appearance on CNBC Monday. "But the differential between me and the rest of the office, not just my secretary but the rest of the office, was greater than that. It'll be closer, but I'll probably be the lowest paying taxpayer in the office."

He says this all the time, as part of his 'raise taxes' mantra.

It's called the "drawbridge effect." Wealthy people agitate for higher income taxes so fewer people can become wealthy and their positions at the top of society become exclusive. Can't save up a billion dollars if the marginal tax rates go up to 90%, can you?
Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 42

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.