Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Why is the media even social media all trying to brain wash people

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 29
File: this.jpg (15 KB, 238x212) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
15 KB, 238x212
Why is the media even social media all trying to brain wash people into hating Trump?
>>
File: why.jpg (60 KB, 404x415) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
60 KB, 404x415
>>710258858
Who owns the media and why would they want this to happen?
>>
File: What is the truth.jpg (15 KB, 350x200) Image search: [Google]
What is the truth.jpg
15 KB, 350x200
>>
File: The real story.jpg (12 KB, 236x173) Image search: [Google]
The real story.jpg
12 KB, 236x173
>>
File: Your world is a lie.jpg (50 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
Your world is a lie.jpg
50 KB, 500x494
>>
File: media-mind-control.jpg (72 KB, 640x390) Image search: [Google]
media-mind-control.jpg
72 KB, 640x390
>>
File: Liberals.jpg (64 KB, 564x478) Image search: [Google]
Liberals.jpg
64 KB, 564x478
>>
File: it will happen to you.jpg (18 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
it will happen to you.jpg
18 KB, 225x225
>>
>>710258858
Because he's shit.

I wish they'd go at Hillary like they do Trump too.
>>
File: MTIwNjA4NjM0MTY2NDEyODEy.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTIwNjA4NjM0MTY2NDEyODEy.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>>710258858
Because of this man, right here.
>>
>>710260238
What about the Celts that lived in France and Spain? What about the Caucasians who lived in Perisa/India? What about the Greeks who lived in Turkey?

You don't care about them, you just care about what fits your narrative.
>>
>>710258858
Because, my beloved faggot OP, those who go against the system will be branded a traitor to that system.
>>
>>710258858
There's no brainwashing going on, numbnuts. He's an objectively loathsome character. People actually really don't like him.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>710261461
>>
>>710258858
Because if Hillary goes down she'll take a lot of powerful people with her.

Keep an ear to the ground anons. If Huma Abudeen, Anthony Weiner, or James Comey die in the next year then we riot.

I am prepared to drag Clinton kicking and screaming from the Oval Office to face justice.
>>
>>710258858
>why is the media reporting the news?

so we should ignore everything wrong with him?
>>
File: 600x600.jpg (54 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
600x600.jpg
54 KB, 600x600
>>710261713
>>
Even in germany the media wants us to hate him.
>>
>>710258858
Because they would rather listen to a variety of news sources than biased shit posts from Russian trolls.
>>
>>710261900
>This post brought to you by: Correct The Record
>>
>>710259056
damn aint that the truth.
>>
>>710261622
That has nothing to do with his point.
>>
>>710261934
>$0.10 has been added to your account
>>
>>710262021
>there's no brainwashing going on

Kys my dude
>>
>>710262021
It has everything to do with OPs point.
Stop shilling so hard and go take your shit-in-the-street break you CTR punjab.
>>
>>710262026
Thanks anon.
Did you also know that I collect payment in the form of salty posts from triggered Trump supporters just for posting my opinion?
>>
>>710261934
>because theres such thing as a non bias news source.
>>
>>710261713
>I am prepared to drag Clinton kicking and screaming from the Oval Office to face justice.

I hope the Schutzstaffel, I mean Secret Service unload their magazines on you

>>710262065
That's not brainwashing, that's just quoting what he said.

>>710262154
I'm not even for Hillary you fucking retard. You can hate that cunt and hate Trump at the same time.
>>
>>710260238
i mean the same goes for everything around the world. the only thing is theres so much bad shit in this world its hard to keep track of everything.
>>
>>710262225
You didn't even read it did you?

Like I said, kys my dude
>>
>>710262191
As someone who has watched all the main news channels from America and the UK, I can confirm that there is such a thing.

Of course, you'd probably consider it as left wing because they don't shower Trump with praise.
>>
>>710262225
>I'm not even for Hillary you fucking retard. You can hate that cunt and hate Trump at the same time.
Yes. It's called being an apathetic cuck. Arguably a lesser being than a liberal, at least they can commit to something; even if it is gender-guessing and safe-zoning.
>>
>>710258858
Because the media is corrupt and one sided

Lets be real though both candidates are shit

One is obviously much more corrupt than the other but that's not saying much
>>
>>710262429
>inb4 he thinks BBC is unbiased
>>
>>710262187
>Thanks for Correcting The Record!
>>
>>710262429
Of the mainstream media in America:

Right wing: obviously Fox

Left wing: LITERALLY EVERYONE ELSE
>>
I generally hate people who engage in sexual assault. Lie constantly. Cheat workers and contractors. Conspire with foreign dictators. Engage in fraud. Not to mention, are racist, homophobic, and sexist. But that's just me.
>>
>>710258858
You think people are trying to be brainwashed? If anyone can realize it then it's not brainwashing. Most of the Country just fucking hates the biggest moron ever: Trump.
>>
>>710262565
Yeah, I hate the Clintons too.
>>
>>710262446
yea in reality no one in the government gives a shit about the country. its just an illusion. as long as those greedy pieces of shit get there red light camera money their happy.
>>
>>710262342
He says that people who come back from war see things that people from the room have seen many times over and that they're strong and can handle it, but there are people who can't handle it.

Honestly he should've hired someone to polish up his speeches, because his point was lost to the media.

>>710262437
Not really, I'm just not a retard who shills for their lousy ass candidate acting like they're the messiah sent to fix the country.
>>
File: eye.jpg (124 KB, 565x377) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
124 KB, 565x377
everyone knows there is no such thing as bad publicity
>>
goto /r/politics you can smell Hillary's pussy through your screen. it's all Hillary cunt lickers on there. She's just as bad if not worse then trump.
>>
>>710258858
I dont hate Trump - I just dont think he has any business being Prez. I dont need the media or social media to convince me of that - his own words and actions do a much better job. They reveal a loud, lying, lout who exults in being uninformed, who never admits or regrets his mistakes, who never learns from his failures, who feuds with anybody over everything, who would'nt know or care if policy bit him in the ass....do I need to go on?
>>
>>710262480
Go ahead and try to prove how the BBC are biased for a specific candidate.

Unless you're a UKIP/ Britain First supporter, in which case you're just biased to anything that doesn't shower them in consistent praise, of which no news channel in the UK actually does.

>>710262510
Welcome to America.

>>710262506
Your welcome anon. I can't wait to tell everyone about how rich I get off of pissing you off!
>>
>>710262565
yea welcome to every government to ever exist
>>
>>710262680
It's a very deliberate attempt at character assassination. If Hillary said women in STEM are strong would the media think she was implying that women who aren't in STEM are weak?

Fucking of course not, that's ludicrous. Yet with Trump it's acceptable somehow.
>>
>>710258858
I don't watch TV. I love Trump. Fuck the media.
>>
>>710258858
'The Media' isn't a real thing. Are news organizations biased and have an agenda? Yes. They however are not all colluding together to try to brainwash people. News companies are run by executives and owners who have they're own agendas that they want to push and the product ultimately is a mix up of the varying agendas. So the agenda of say CNN is a mashup of several different agendas all being pushed at the same time against one another.
>>
>>710262756
> say anything you want just spell my name right.
>>
>>710262836
Not really he says a lot of dumb shit. This was one attempt where he tried to make a point but it was misconstrued because he says a bunch shit everywhere else.

Also slightly relevant to that point but most people in the military who commit suicide haven't even been in combat. And some never even deployed. http://www.pri.org/stories/2012-12-20/military-suicide-among-soldiers-who-havent-deployed
>>
>>710262801
Ah yes.

Because /r/thedonald and /pol is so much better.
>>
>>710262830
Sweden pool women patrol group. Google. And then go not-find it on BBC.
You're done.
>>
>>710263092
Thanks for Correcting The Record 0.02 Scmeckles have be credited to your account.
>>
>>710258858
because the establishment wants things to stay the way they are right now.
>>
>>710263187

>>710262830
>>
File: 1475879257555.jpg (124 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1475879257555.jpg
124 KB, 600x800
ask /pol/
>>
>>710263177
You're missing the point.

When you praise the strength of someone, you aren't implying the weakness of another. The media knows this, yet choose to deliberately misrepresent his statements.
>>
>>710263269
Mate shut the fuck up lol.

I'm a /pol/tard, but if you wanna get rid of CTR just post that pic with all their names and info.
>>
>>710263291
That's why I said he should've had someone to polish his scripts. He should've said that they can't handle it and that they needed help, and the fact that they can't necessarily handle it means they are weak.

Like I said his point didn't come across and was misconstrued.
>>
>>710258858
Because liberal retards are the problem theyve been trying to convince you is Republican for decades.
>>
>>710261264
That and the voting machines his companies own.
>>
>>710263587
So you're saying that a reasonable person that listened to his speech would take away the message that he was calling vets suffering PTSD weak?
>>
If we lie then it's their fault for believing us.
>>
>>710263269
You should try this anon.

Instantly receiving no financial income at all for expressing your thoughts is awesome.
It's a great job to put on your resume. So impressive.
>>
>>710258858
He's a reality tv show star who can't compose himself like a mature leader. You're brain dead if you're voting for him.
>>
>>710263189
AKA you had to dig deep in order to find a really weak example.

Keep trying.
>>
>>710258858
>Why is the media even social media all trying to brain wash people into hating Trump?

Because they're part of the Jew crowd who controls things. They whisper in your ear what they want you to hear. They've gone way too far with the anti-Trump bullshit. People fucking HATE the media. Lying filthy Jews that they are.

QUIZ: how many Jew corporations control the media? Six? Seven? No more than that -- it's an octopus.
>>
>>710263764
He shouldn't have said some people were strong and can handle it and that some can't.

But anyways, it's kinda a no win situation. I mean when you think about it those who do kill themselves basically can't handle it and aren't strong enough to live with the stuff they've seen or done. But just because many vets don't kill themselves doesn't mean they don't have PTSD or haven't bottled that shit and need help to deal with it mentally. But yeah Trump going to vets and telling them that they have seen shit and are strong and could handle it wasn't the best choice of words. He just needed to say that there were many who saw things and it scarred them mentally and that they needed help for it.
>>
>>710261385
What does any of that have to do with Native Americans?
>>
>>710264914
Why isn't anon fighting for the ancestral homelands of all the groups I mentioned? It's hypocritical, he's only mentioning native Americans because it fits his narrative.
>>
>>710265022
Did you see the Happy Thanksgiving part at the bottom? It's specifically talking about the US and Thanksgiving.
>>
>>710265182
Okay, what relevance does this have to thanksgiving?

Thanksgiving isn't celebrating the European vs Native American wars, so why does it matter?
>>
File: smh.png (2 MB, 1920x994) Image search: [Google]
smh.png
2 MB, 1920x994
Jesus the far right (here) is unbearable. Like I just want a discussion about our nation and I can take criticism about the left (I'm actually a registered moderate) and their porblems.

But every time I talk to a conservative it's, ironically, like talking to a wall. Cuck, SJW, Liberal, etc. when is a discussion ok for you guys.

I would have voted for Trump if I liked his policies. But I don't. He wants to turn us into isolationists. Something more un-American than people realize. His tax breaks only help those at the top. Companies have no obligation to hand that "extra money" to its employees. I don't understand the right's narrative
>>
>>710265610
Wait, what? You're a moderate for interventionist foreign policy? Something here doesn't add up.
>>
>>710258858
this place is just as bad, OP. You right now, are trying to sell us a narrative that the the media is bad, Trump is right, and the right has been correct this whole time. What makes you better than Alex Jones or the National Enquirer?
>>
>>710265610
Watch out your about to get labeled by the trump cock suckers out there as a paid agent/retard/troll . You are right though, he's also inconsistent as shit: even when there is a recording that is undoubtedly him he says he didn't say what he said. This isn't one time, it's every fucking thing:
>>
>>710265610
The reason you keep getting called a cuck/SJW/liberal is because you sound like one.

Try presenting your stance in a manner that doesn't polarize or draw lines in the proverbial political sandbox.

>Sincerely, an anon voting Trump simply for the upset vote and not because I think he'll fix everything
>>
Trump wants to make friends with russia. Elite dont want that. They are doing everything to get Hillary elected.
>>
>>710266018
Sound like one? What the fuck.... right so everything he says is wrong? Whatever label you apply he's right. He's not making up facts like the far right, objectively trump wants isolationism to be key. That's the dumbest fucking idea ever! Vote for trump and justify however you want, it's clear that his policy pander to the morons of our society (uneducated white males). Fact.
>>
>>710266018
I find it's hard to do that when you want to make a point that contradicts another's stance. The assumption that you think I'm a liberal or a lefty is your fault and your interpretation of what one sounds like. And could only stem from your beliefs being challenged

To not draw lines I would have to not argue. Which in the end is what everyone wants. to not be wrong.
>>
>>710266330
You sound like a 14 year old and a mentally challenged one at that. Any smart business person wants the whole world to be one market because it will allow for easier trading and bigger market.
>>
The election is a reality TV show designed to keep you from learning that we live in a bubble economy about to burst.

Assets are continuously inflating, giving people a false sense of wealth. Government inflation measures such as CPI have been repeatedly changed to understate inflation. Likewise, methods of measuring employment have been changed to hide unemployment..

The government can only keep printing money hoping to stave off complete disaster. The last tool they have... really is just psychology. The Fed is desperately trying to convince the public that the new inflation is a new "normal" and is a good thing.

The US can hardly afford to pay the interest alone on the national debt. Federal Reserve interest rate controls are effectively broken and stuck at or near zero for many years now. Inevitably, the rest of the world will realize we have no choice but to default on our obligations.
>>
>>710266375
Just some quick questions; are you white?

Secondly, why is isolationism objectively bad?

Thirdly, do you believe that less intelligent people vote conservative and more intelligent people vote liberal?
>>
File: inflationpp.jpg (337 KB, 1024x751) Image search: [Google]
inflationpp.jpg
337 KB, 1024x751
Once other countries decide to stop using the US dollar as their reserve currency, it's game over. If the rest of the world stops buying our bonds, it's game over. If the US government stops printing money (the only thing propping up our fake economy), it's game over.

Massive amounts of deficit-financed spending does not "make" a strong economy. Inflation of the stocks and other assets does not "create" wealth. Federal Reserve interest rate controls are effectively broken and stuck at or near zero for many years now. If the interest rates rise, the US can hardly afford to pay the interest payments alone on the national debt.

No presidential candidate has a solution for this. The cumulative effect of economic stimulus is murder. A recession is needed to allow the economy to cure inefficiencies and return to equilibrium. We need the Federal Reserve to stop printing money and allow interest rates to naturally rise. Rising rates will discourage reckless borrowing and spending, and encourage savings and capital investments.

There is a lot of short term pain down the road to curing the economy. Good luck getting votes for that...
>>
>>710266558
Omfg morons who don't even know what the technical definition of inflation is and think they know anything about the world.
>>
The United States is drunk. Our liquor is debt. Debt is our #1 export. Soon, the rest of the world will begin to realize that we have no choice but to default on our massive national debt. Already, other countries are openly discussing plans to ditch the inflating US dollar as a reserve currency. Once this begins, it's game over.

Hillary can't fix this.

Trump can't fix this.

Pouring the drunk another drink is not the solution. Massive amounts of deficit-financed spending does not "make" a strong economy. Continuous rounds of quantitative easing (money printing) by the Federal Reserve is causing massive asset inflation and does not "create" wealth. A rising stock and real estate market are the result of a large asset-inflation bubble, not any type of economic recovery as the government would have you believe.

The Federal Reserve interest rate control mechanism is effectively broken and the interest rate has been stuck at or near zero since 2009. Without printing money to do so, United States can hardly afford to pay the interest alone on the increasing national debt.

A real solution requires that we all endure a painful hangover. A recession is actually needed to allow the economy to cure itself of its inefficiencies and reallocate resources to productive sectors. The Federal Reserve must concede that it is impossible to prevent the coming recession indefinitely. Trying to to do so by continuously printing money is fatal to our economy, and our country.

Stop quantitative easing, stop asset inflation, and allow interest rates to rise. Higher interest rates will discourage borrowing and spending, and encourage personal savings. We must restart non-debt financed capital investment in this country - the true engine of a productive, sustainable economy.
>>
>>710266501
The market is already global you fucking inbred moron. The only thing a completely globalize market does is allow countries with lax labor laws (like China, Mexico, Vietnam) to be the manufacturing centre of the entire world.

It fucks the working class, and only benefits elites.
>>
>>710266330
Didn't Trump accuse Hillary of being to close to Russia in the third debate?

Although I won't argue that I believe Hillary works for some kind of special interest and you may be right, Could you argue that being friends with Russia at this time is a good idea?

Russia's blatant warmongering makes then unpredictable for stability in the region.
>>
>>710264175
Any proof ? Don't mind me, not american, just one little belgian trying to separate truth from bullshit with an open mind
>>
>>710266651
Isolationism means we lose both quality and quantity of consumer items. It also means we pay more. It bring together countries and forces them to work through their differences. Countries that have Markets that are intertwoven are the leaSt likely to wage war. The only objective measure where isolationism is good is for building up a nation for war.

Intelligence doesn't lean toward a party more than another. Look at poll, and break them down by education. Who are trumps base? Uneducated white males.
>>
>>710266837
Hillary accused Trump multiple times during and after the debate of having ties to Russia. She said multiple times that Russia is trying to influence our election to put Trump in power. She has advocated for a no fly zone over Syria, which General Dunford said would lead to war. During her time as secretary she took donations from Russian companies to give them access to uranium.

Hillary has a dangerous stance with Russia. Trump wants to cooperate with them and destroy ISIS, that's it. Hillary wants a war.
>>
>>710263761
>his companies own the voting machines

citation please
>>
>>710266787
No shit you retard, did you open a fucking newspaper to find out globalization is here? You clearly have no fucking idea that your argument is fucking stupid. All manufacturing will not leave while stupid countries engage in a race to the bottom for their people.
>>
(((Mainstream media)))
>>
>>710266439
>I find it's hard to do that when you want to make a point that contradicts another's stance.
You and I both know this election has been 80% shit-slinging. You can't approach people with the pretense of "...WELL WE ARENT LIKE X OR Y SPECTRUM IS!" like this shill/troll:
>>710266375

>The assumption that you think I'm a liberal or a lefty is your fault and your interpretation of what one sounds like.
Didn't say you were one. Said you sounded like one, because you keep insisting you're somehow different or better than your opponent (the right). Establish a common ground and approach, don't draw a line in the sand and say "YOU'RE ALL REDNECK FUCKS ON THE RIGHT AND I'M NOT SO LISTEN TO ME!". This is a heated election and that truly is how people read your statements as you currently present them.

>And could only stem from your beliefs being challenged
Couldn't the same also be true for you?

>To not draw lines I would have to not argue.
So some disclosure here. I'm a data broker. I generally mediate between two parties who need data to get from party A to party B without prying eyes poking about. As someone who regularly mediates between two parties that all-too-often disagree on methodologies, try opening a dialogue like this:

>I disagree with Hillary on her stance towards Russian Aggression, but I also think Trump may be a bit too soft with Putin's expansionism. What are your thoughts?

Establish common ground. Stop casting yourself as a die-hard enemy (cuck) out the gate. If people see you disagree with portions of Hillary's policies and methods, they will be more receptive.

>Which in the end is what everyone wants. to not be wrong.
We're all wrong. Edge mode disengage. We've all been led down the wrong path.
>>
>>710261933
Same in Australia. The propaganda machine is running white hot.
>>
>>710267026
Lol no trump wants Russia to Do whatever they want, look how he says Russia never entered Crimea.

You think trump wants to stop isis? The piece of shit is dependent on them existing to get votes from scared stupid pussies.
>>
>>710266651
Not him. I'm >>710265610

Well I am white. Which means nothing.

Isolationism, as I said in my post, is un-American by nature. This land was founded by immigrants from a foreign country and later, settled and built by immigrants from around the globe. To close borders would deny the right to freedom of all men. If all men are created equal do they all not deserve the right to freedom?

We live in a world where America is a global economic and military player. We represent democracy and how it can work. Taking away our presence around the world would show weakness from the U.S. we need to show how much democracy can work and spread our influence and narrative of peace.

And lastly I believe that more intelligent people vote for what influences them most in life. Father figures, articles and learning, to where you grew up could all effect you outlook.
>>
>>710266962
Okay, quick clarification, isolationism is not protectionism, which is what you're talking about.

Economies throughout the world are already interwoven without the need for a completely free market, which is why for example Britain would never dream of a war against France. A globalize do market is not necessary to prevent trade wars.

Secondly, complete globalization fuck the working class more than anything (working class tend to be the "uneducated white males" you're talking about). A free global market means that corporations that have the money to outsource to foreign countries are able to get cheap material, labor, land, you name it, in countries around the world that have cheaper rates than America. There's nothing stopping them from taking their work elsewhere.

Thirdly, you never answered my first question; are you white?
>>
>>710267358
>Thirdly, you never answered my first question; are you white?
Trying to divide people by using racism, just like Leon Trotsky did.

This is a prime example of manipulation via emotionalism and identity pandering. The exact thing the media has been employing on the greater American public since the Zimmerman trials.

You're scum. Kill yourself.
>>
>>710267026
Although I'm not negating your assumptions about Hillary. What makes you think Russia would want to cooperate with America to destroy ISIS? and even if that was true Trump has also said that we should've "taken the oil" which could say something about his intentions in the middle east. I'm sure we really does want to destroy ISIS, but involving Russia might make the situation worse by allowing them access to resources in the area giving us a long term problem down the road

Hillary wants to arm local Middle Eastern nations and allow them to deal with their problem to make then a stronger force for stability in the region. I think that's a fair trade however a no fly zone would provoke many in the area
>>
>>710267358
You seem to assume that full scale globalization will have independent countries. when full scale globalization is achieved no country will be able to fuck the working class as 1) people can easily move and 2) companies/government would have to adjust their policies to be uniform.
>>
ITT : people getting baited
>>
>>710267696
>Hillary wants to arm local Middle Eastern nations and allow them to deal with their problem to make then a stronger force for stability in the region.
LOL
>>
>>710258858
Trump is a tard. The people voting for him are angry, stupid and old. Just wait until he gets tired of trying to kick all the wetbacks out (this is going to be literally impossible, it's too expensive and there are too many of them) and decides it's time to "fix" the internet.

He's a fucking New York Democrat who figured out old people really hate darkies more than they care about anything else.
>>
>>710267356
>country of immigrants

No, and I hate this argument. This could be made for any country on the globe, really. Turkey? Oh yeah, it's a nation of immigrants because Turkic people migrated there in the 13th century. Once a colony hits a certain critical point immigration is no longer necessary. If nobody reproduced this country would be a nation of immigrants, but instead we are a nation of CITIZENS,

>closing borders is unamerican

Nobody has the global right to immigration. Without a border, you don't have a nation-state, the country is meaningless. Hell, I could argue letting Muslims in is "unamerican" because they don't share the same values as most Americans (individualism, equal rights, etc.)

>taking away American military projection is a threat to freedom

Right, so in cases like Iraq, Libya, and Syria, we represent freedom, right? All of those wars were about money, I can give you a primer if you want, but the military-industrial complex does not serve the interests of global rights.

And do you believe that less intelligent people vote for what doesn't influence them?
>>
>>710262565
Sooo, you hate Hillary?

>be me
>have stepdad that is sound engineer for trump rally and speeches in MA, NH and ME
>gets paid $500 or more a day for his work
>look at news
>"TRUMP DOESNT VALUE HONEST WORKERS"
>"TRUMP DOESNT PAY HIS WORKERS"
>wat.jpg

I'll be helping him tomorrow night as well as Friday for an event in Maine on Friday. Getting paid $20/hr AND having hotel/food all paid for by the Trump camp. Please tell me more about how he is so awful towards people that work for him.
>>
File: 1478028131391.jpg (79 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1478028131391.jpg
79 KB, 800x600
>>710267908
>>
>>710265610
>un-American

women and niggers voting is un-American
>>
>>710268054
>1989
What has he done for niggers lately?
>>
>>710267696
To understand Russia's position in Syria you need to understand the war itself.

America, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and Yemen are all funding probably like 6 different rebel groups in Syria. Syria has been Russia's ally since like 2012 I think (?), so when the different factions started tearing Syria apart Russia pledged air support while Iran (another ally) provided ground support.

Russia and its allies have been fighting Islamist rebels there since 2014, the west wants to make it seem like they are the bad guys but they're just trying to stop the country from being annihilated.

Hillary only wants to arm the Kurds, which honestly isn't that bad of an idea, but the only reason the Kurds currently exist is because ISIS, the FSA, and the SAA are all locked in hard fighting right now. The second one side makes a break the Kurds are getting rolled over.
>>
>>710268302
Well, by not instituting racist polices like Hillary has her whole career,

>he hasn't been fucking them.

That's more than Hilldog can say.
>>
>>710268015
Because it's not his money, it's all the unemployment checks his supporters sent to him since he stopped self funding for the presidential race.
>>
>>710268008
America was founded by Europeans who had no legal right to be here and left Europe because they had no future.

Before WW1 all borders were essentially open and passports didn't exist. Anyone could have easily traveled and gone anywhere to do anything .
>>
>>710268489
Did Hillary even self fund? No? Just stop lmao. She gets all of her money via donations from foreign governments so she can continue funding ISIS.
>>
>>710267260
>You and I both know this election has been 80% shit-slinging.
right but we have to make an argument somehow

>Didn't say you were one. Said you sounded like one
Well I certainly never said that. I did however say that the right's narrative is always shouted from the mountain tops while those with a different opinion get labeled by assumption. Again you took it as "YOU'RE ALL REDNECK FUCKS ON THE RIGHT AND I'M NOT SO LISTEN TO ME!". when if you just read it I said that people who lean to the right often do not allow an argument without being labeled and dismissed. I still do not think a common ground could be reached when starting an argument about differing ideals. Could you give me an example? Like word it differently so you don't come off as an attacker? sure. that makes sense.

>Couldn't the same also be true for you?
Yep, that's the nature of different opinions

>try opening a dialogue like this:
Okay yeah I guess I understand. I can see how my statement would come off that way, but I also feel like this is an issue I couldn't have talked about without stepping on toes. It was an issue of calling out the far right here after all

>We're all wrong. Edge mode disengage. We've all been led down the wrong path.
I think we can agree on that lol
>>
>>710268632
Because Hillary didn't get free money from her dad. Trumps dad also hooked him up with everything he needed to abuse the New York real estate market.
>>
>>710268632
You are a moron. No foreign entity has contributed to Hillarys campaign, go suck trumps dick in the closest.
>>
>>710268599
>no legal right to be here

There was no legal system in America that denied or gave them the right to be here. Like I said, it's the same for any country around the globe. Maybe the Latin peoples of Spain don't have any right to be there because the Celts were there first? Of course not, that's stupid.

>no passports

That was in Europe only. This was because the last major European war was the Napoleonic war, around 100 years ago. Europeans had a growing sense of common identity before the World Wars traumatized it out of them.
>>
>>710268408
She's awful, but he has never really had a position of power.

If his comments are any indication, he's chomping at the bit to really fuck some shit up.

Good luck, America. Whichever candidate wins, we lose.
>>
>>710268738
>Trumps dad also hooked him up with everything he needed to abuse the New York real estate market.
And abuse that pussy.
GRABBIT.

seriously if you vote for hillary youre voting for a criminal and should kill yourself
>>
>>710268345
you do know why Russia is there on war right and why the "West" want to get rid of something there ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_naval_facility_in_Tartus
>>
>>710268796
Read the emails, or are you too brainwashed to do that? She openly said in one of her emails how they should go about explaining why those governments donated to her camp. Good job, sheep.
>>
>>710268932
I'm sure eliminating one of Russia's 8 foreign military bases is a part of the western goal, however the Qatari and Iranian pipeline is the primary reason they're there.
>>
>>710268957
the reason your dumbass says go read is because you haven't read them yourself and you don't have the emails.

The Campaign has to disclose the donations and they can't take donations from foreign entities.
>>
File: media-1.jpg (109 KB, 959x435) Image search: [Google]
media-1.jpg
109 KB, 959x435
>>710266849

Here's one...
>>
File: media-2.jpg (173 KB, 886x625) Image search: [Google]
media-2.jpg
173 KB, 886x625
>>710266849

Here's another one...
>>
>>710268901
Lol if she's a criminal why hasn't she been found guilty of anything?

Trump is getting sued now and he lost countless cases where he or his companies broke the laws.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 527x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 527x600
>>710260238
>>
>>710260238
I like how they left out all the savage inter tribal warfare. Very convenient
>>
>>710268831
Get to reading. Just because America didn't exist didn't mean other countries didn't project their power and claim legal authority over America.

That wasn't only Europe you dumb fag.
>>
Just watch fox, I'm sure it will be to your liking.
>>
>>710261461
Shill
>>
>>710268008
>No, and I hate this argument
well I don't. We have such a diverse caste of nations at this point and to deny this point for the U.S. would be to deny its history.

>Nobody has the global right to immigration
while I agree that without a border you don't have a line to draw a nation for, closing borders and a country if immigrants goes hand in hand. To close borders would be a hypocrisy of our history. I believe that all men have a right to freedom because all men are created equal. If people can come here and see just how much our nation works under democracy, just like immigrants before them, maybe they will see how well an American idealism works and spread that idealism

>taking away American military projection is a threat to freedom
Yeah I actually agree that not every instance is good and dandy. However being able to project force to our allies near our enemies represents more of what I was talking about. But otherwise yes you're right we're not perfect

>And do you believe that less intelligent people vote for what doesn't influence them?
I think that less intelligent people are more susceptible to sources that are far less scholarly, and vote for what they have been told what to believe.
>>
File: 1477153965530.png (332 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
1477153965530.png
332 KB, 1200x1000
>>710258858
LORRETA LYNCH IS ACTIVELY PROTECTING THE CLINTON FOUNDATION FROM BEING LOOKED INTO RIGHT NOW BY INVESTIGATORS.

FIRE UP YOUR TWITTERS AND SHAME THE DOJ FOR BLOCKING REQUESTS TO PROBE THE CLINTON FOUNDATION.

CLEAR AS DAY CONFLICTS OF INTEREST ARE GOING ON HERE.

PLEASE DO WHAT YOU CAN TO HELP.

Go back about 35ish minutes small segment on LYNCH and the FBI.GOV/VAULT DROPS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OttppxjrWr4

We must keep pushing the LORETTA LYNCH and PETER KADZIK.

PETER KADZIK is currently in charge of the FBI investigation into the Clinton Foundation...

PETER KADZIK is also PODESTA's lawyer!
>>
>>710262225
Hillary Shill
>>
>>710269447
>get to reading
Ironic how I'm the one that's explaining history while you use broad terms such as these.

The only "legal claims" there were to the new world continents were between European countries competing to colonize. And by "legal claims" I mean right of conquest. Sure the pope sanctioned some colonization expeditions (Tordesialles or however you spell that), but there wasn't much stopping Britain from claiming all of French Canada.

>wasn't only in Europe you dumb fag
You're actually right, I worded this wrong. There was only inter-travelling between European countries in Europe, and just because you travelled to a country didn't make you a citizen.

A German travelling to Qing China didn't miraculously get citizenship.
>>
>>710269893
I mean honestly, this faggot is obviously correcting the record one sentence at a time.
>>
>CTR SHILLS GONNA SHILL
CTR SHILLS GONNA SHILL
>CTR SHILLS GONNA SHILL
CTR SHILLS GONNA SHILL
>CTR SHILLS GONNA SHILL
CTR SHILLS GONNA SHILL
>CTR SHILLS GONNA SHILL
CTR SHILLS GONNA SHILL
>CTR SHILLS GONNA SHILL
CTR SHILLS GONNA SHILL
>>
>>710269893
Imperialists claimed legal right, meaning people were subject to their laws. Meaning I'd need permission.

You'll also notice not once did I mention citizenship, but open borders and free travel for people.
>>
>>710269738
>but I like that argument

You can like it all you want, you still failed to address my points as to how meaningless it is. There is a point where every new nation-state stops needing immigrants, and starts birthing citizens at a sustainable rate. Sure the country was founded BY immigrants, but that doesn't mean it was a country FOR immigrants.

>maybe they can see American idealism

What you're talking about is called assimilation, which I wholeheartedly agree with. Assimilation is the direct opposite to multiculturalism, which is what Clinton supports. New ethnicities that come here are self-segregating because they have no reason to learn the language or embrace the traditions, they just stick to their groups and remain outside of society. This is what happens when you have a "diverse" nation. Everyone should be American in America.

There was a quote by someone, I forget who, but he was British and was talking about West African immigrants to Britain and how they integrated wonderfully into the culture, he was like "hell they were more British than we were, they even played cricket!"

>military

Trump actually wants to increase military spending. He still wants America to be strong in the global stage, he just doesn't want to get sucked into stupid wars that only serve to kill our soldiers.
>>
Read Trumps twitter or listen to him speak. The media is being incredibly kind to him
>>
>>710270543
The dumbest fag in the room.
>>
>>710258858
I don't use FB, twitter or any of that social medi shit. I can't fucking stand Trump. He's ranting oaf.

So it would appear he's doing a good enough job by himself to 'brain wash' people into hating him.

Don't worry, fucktard. You're clearly immune to brainwashing. That's why you, and a few million other mindless cretins, are voting for the orange buffoon.
>>
>>710270282
Yes, free travel, but not freedom to stay there, which is what we were talking about in the first place dumbass.

I can't even understand what you're trying to argue with those whole "legal right" thing anymore, are you saying that the conquerors subjected the conquered to their laws? Because...fucking everyone does that.
>>
>>710270674
Dumb fuck... 4chan is social media.
>>
File: m7run.jpg (39 KB, 469x328) Image search: [Google]
m7run.jpg
39 KB, 469x328
>>710270632
>>
File: image.png (54 KB, 500x534) Image search: [Google]
image.png
54 KB, 500x534
>>710270653
>>
File: 1459752461792.jpg (661 KB, 958x775) Image search: [Google]
1459752461792.jpg
661 KB, 958x775
>>710258858

>Who owns the media
>>
>>710270790
Actually you did have freedom to stay, unless you were explicitly kicked out.

Legal right thing is that the settlers here were arguably illegal along with many of the things they did. This country was founded on accepting people the way they are and letting them have a go at life here without any persecution based on belief.
>>
File: Right in the Putin.gif (220 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
Right in the Putin.gif
220 KB, 400x225
>>710267026
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAOlFSER2Sw

Ambassador comes forward: Russia not involved in the DNC leaks. Hillary is dangerous.
>>
>>710271207
Nice video did you make that in your basement with foil all over the walls?
>>
>>710259236
This...
>>
>>710271123
So you are saying that you had the right to be a citizen wherever you wanted? Because living in a country, unless illegally, means you are a citizen.

And your problem here is you're judging colonization of the past by modern standards of law. There was no law than, it was called "Right of Conquest". The Ottomans did it, the British did it, the Chinese did it, fucking everyone did it.

This situation isn't unique to America.
>>
>>710261264
this
>>
>>710261046
Trumps a retard. But the only reason he's the only candidate who got airtime was because Clinton and her cult saw him as an easy opponent for the election. But now that people see him as an actual candidate, it's backfired. And considering all the shit she's done, he's the shinier turd
>>
>>710270543
>You can like it all you want, you still failed to address my points as to how meaningless it is.
Well I actually did address your point. I told you it would be hypocrisy and how immigration IS American history.

However can you tell me why we need to sustain our own population and not be a nation of immigrants? And I think that yes, in fact a country founded by immigrants can in fact be for immigrants and natural born Americans too. I don't see the problem with open immigration still. In fact I've told you that open immigration is good for America based on cultural issues and historical issues. It could mean a lot more if we continue that narrative like we have since the founding of our nation.

>What you're talking about is called assimilation
I think you can assimilate while also keeping heritage. I think that multiculturalism is good for the U.S. historically. That's why it's called the grand experiment. A coming together of ideals and traditions to make a nation that's founded on freedom. Imagine if you first settlers came here to practice Christianity but the Native Americans told them they have to accept sky burial because it was un-American

>Trump actually wants to increase military spending.
well I don't want to spend my tax dollars on the already huge U.S. military. #1 in spending. I think we can be fine where we are while developing new technologies for our armed forces. However I'm not keen on just HOW strong it is, so if you have some insight please do share
>>
File: Wow.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Wow.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>710271299
>Being this fucking retarded.
Yep, sure did.
>>
>>710271364
Living in a country does not mean fucking citizenry ... it never did. Ambassadors are still citizens of the country they come from.

I'm looking through the lense of history and judging values and morals.
>>
>>710271967
At least you know your a moron.
>>
>>710271936
>why we can't be a nation of immigrants

We can, it's just that we need to stop putting so much God damn focus on how immigration is universally beneficial, it's not. Some immigration is fine, I completely agree with that, however a 550% increase in Syrian refugees? Absurd.

>multiculturalism

Okay, first off Native Americans did not have any form of nation-state before European contact, there were no immigration laws at the time of colonization.

Secondly, America hasn't been multicultural in the past. It's been American. And the American culture has traditionally been Germanic/Celtic European Christian culture. Never in our past have we been an equal mix of Chinese, Polish, Arabian, etc. The ideals that founded our country were drawn from the culture of our founding fathers, which as I mentioned, were Germanic (Anglo-Saxon) Christians.

Thirdly, explain to me one benefit of multiculturalism. Because history is not on your side in this one. The Ottoman Empire imploded because it failed to incorporate it's conquered territories, Rome imploded due barbarians who failed to continue Roman traditions, the Irish hated the English because they were Anglo-Protestant, not Celtic-Christian. The list goes on...

>don't want my taxes to go to military

Ideally they won't. Trump wants NATO nations to pay their 2% and wants countries where we have military bases to pay for the protection we give. Just no more imperialist wars.
>>
>>710272357
Okay, whatever you say. This has gone too far tangential to make any sense relative to the original argument.

Judging historical morals based on modern morals is stupid. No serious historian would ever consider this, as morals have evolved drastically throughout history. Why do you think it makes sense to do this?
>>
>>710272595
>moron
>never saw what was on the video or who made it

Is CTR running out of money? Can't afford decent shills anymore?
>>
>>710258858
Have you not been paying attention? They've been on his side for the past week. They need the election to appear close or people will stop watching and their ad sales will drop.
>>
>>710271299
>$0.10 has been deposited into your account.
>>
>>710272917
Your a fool for listening to trump.... countries that house our military already pay for it. They are not paying American soldiers salaries but no ducking country would ever do that. Would you pay for chinas army as an American?

Also the 550% increase in Syrians is stulid fucking statistic to quote because 65,000 people is a fucking tiny amount.
>>
>>710273171
Says trump shill.
>>
>>710273393
If China were protecting our country from a French invasion I would be inclined to be a bit more grateful.

If you think 65 000 is tiny, you're* the moron here.
>>
>>710273515
I have 250K who use my bus station everyday..... 65K is for pussies
>>
>>710273393
>counties that house our military already pay for it
CNN:

http://money.cnn.com/2016/04/15/news/nato-spending-countries/

Or is CNN not a credible source anymore?
>>
>>710273469
Nah, you're just some retard who can't even check who made a video. Kys.
>>
>>710273659
CNN hasn't been credible for a long fucking time now, anon.
>>
>>710273749
Cool story... now tell me more about how you didn't go to college?
>>
>>710273789
>It's not credible when it doesn't align with my political agenda, but was credible when it defended Hillary.

You faggots are not even trying anymore.
>>
>>710273892
Yeah Trump King Fag!
>>
File: 1477501996945.png (166 KB, 385x407) Image search: [Google]
1477501996945.png
166 KB, 385x407
You'll be voting for my puppet with MY voting machines! HA HA HA YOUR SOULS BELONG TO MEEEE!
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/oct/31/sean-duffy/wisconsin-congressman-fuels-soros-voting-machine-r/
http://urbanmilwaukee.com/pressrelease/sean-duffy-tells-cnn-george-soros-is-rigging-voting-machines/
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/2176907-voting-machines-in-16-states-tied-to-george-soros-ally/
http://www.businessinsider.com/george-soros-connection-to-voting-machines-2016-10
>>
>>710273821
>I didn't go to college
I've already graduated from college. Try again, faggot. Keep attacking me, doesn't change the message.
>>
File: implying.jpg (16 KB, 380x288) Image search: [Google]
implying.jpg
16 KB, 380x288
>>710273892
I didn't say any of that, faggot. I don't give a shit who you support or who they support, CNN is garbage.
>>
>>710274183
http://blackboxvoting.org
>>
>>710274185
You don't have message to change. Your a moron.
>>
>>710272917
>a 550% increase in Syrian refugees? Absurd.
yeah I think we can come to an agreement here, but we shouldn't treat refugees and people to hate. Even if some of them aren't refugees at all and want to bomb us

>Native Americans did not have any form of nation-state before European contact, there were no immigration laws at the time of colonization
technically no. they had tribes and had wars with each other and had territories drawn out between them. And did Native Americans even know there was a world outside of North America? how could they have immigration laws when no one came there? not saying they would actually make these laws considering their divided tribes and all.

>Secondly, America hasn't been multicultural in the past. It's been American.
I mean you're right. when I said historically I meant that all of the fore-mentioned diversities eventually come together to build this nation. whether it were English and German/Celtic building our constitution, or African American's basically working our economy for the most part of the 17th-19th century, to Chinese and Irish immigrants build our infrastructure during the industrial age. everyone has played a part and without these different cultures and ideas coming together, could you say America would be the nation it is today?

>Thirdly, explain to me one benefit of multiculturalism
well look above. While I agree that assimilation is important for immigrants. I made that clear. Forgetting a different culture with different ideas could lead to different outcome in science, culture, and this history of out nation

>Ideally they won't. Trump wants NATO nations to pay their 2%
doesn't it make sense that smaller GDP nations pay less than America?
>>
>>710274229
Okay - who you would accept as a credible source?

http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/topics_67655.htm?

- Direct funding tab.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>710274292
This flys in the face of my conspiracy theory! You are a shill and a paid CTR operative.
>>
>>710274183

Libs who shit on the Koch brothers but say nothing about Soros (so most of them) are a plague.
>>
>>710274407
>inb4 NATO's own website isn't credible enough.

Kek
>>
>>710260238
>invaded

Took by conquest fair and square.
>>
>>710274373
Really sorry dude, gotta go to class. Normally I'd just leave but I didn't wanna leave you hanging. Hopefully we can continue some other time.
>>
>>710274407
Where does it say countries are getting free rides? Trump add up a fucking problem and people believe it.
>>
>>710274553
Yeah it was a fun talk. catch ya later
>>
>>710274407
Good job. You found a credible source. You deserve a cookie.

Now try stating your point without ad hominems and show how exactly this source proves your point. If you can do this, you successfully graduate from the retard debate team.
>>
>>710261933
Canadian media has been the same. There is not even a half-assed effort at impartiality about it. Many people in the media speak about Trump like he's the devil and do so in a way that assumes all viewers agree.
>>
>>710274807
Error: NATO countries pay into NATO... does not compute. Shutting down.
Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 29

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.