Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

How did all of the popular kids at your high school turn out?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 23
How did all of the popular kids at your high school turn out?
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/hotsextra/comments/5ajdm7/kharlie_stone_brunette_spinner_fucks_on_halloween/
>>
>>710251936
one of them got hit by a car and died
>>
>>710252464
kek
>>
Dead by heroin overdose.
>>
File: 1424845658925.jpg (55 KB, 661x921) Image search: [Google]
1424845658925.jpg
55 KB, 661x921
A loy better and well adjusted than all the maladjusted manchild weeb try hard nerds without the grades on here or the failed mediocre burned out drug using 'musicians/artists' that all populate this place. You can bet your bottom dollar on it.
>>
void
>>
>>710251936
Longshoremen.
>>
>>710251936

Mostly middling education and careers/jobs mostly still partying at the same places on the weekends and basically behaving like they're still the popular kids in HS
>>
>>710251936
They all end up dead, just like you and me. Fuck high school.
>>
>>710251936
>>710253776
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK90UZMYpgs
>>
>>710252810
Look in the mirror, "Tryhard Nerd".

Lurk. Moar.
>>
>>710252810
Who hurt you anon, who
>>
The girls, either in Uni or pregnant. Me and my friends, well I'll be in jail in the next few months and my friends are doing shitty construction courses or sport science courses
>>
Pregnant
>>
>>710251936
from a graduating class of 48:
7 dead, car accident or suicide
EVERY popular female had a kid before 18 and only 2 have the fathers around
2 are potatoes, including the valedictorian quarterback from drunk driving
4 went down the path of a meth-ful lifetsyle

I was the only one to leave hometown and join the Army. 8 years of service and 3 years of college now I am an outpatient surgery suite director $200k yr and incentives
>>
Most of the popular girls ended up in shotgun weddings with their highschool sweetheart. 5 of the girls I knew and spoke to ended up pregnant by their senior year.

Not that I'm perfect. I ended up with crippling depression and do less than they do because all I want to do is an hero
>>
Everyone died but me
>>
>>710251936
pretty badly many of them. why is it so?
>>
File: 2 (145).jpg (259 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
2 (145).jpg
259 KB, 1500x1000
>>
>>710251936
I turned out pretty good I'd say. I own a company. Work from home. I almost married the cheerleader but she's was a bitch and I had to let that go. Unfortunately she's also the mother of my now 21 year old. Yeah, I had him young. Anyways, things are ok I'd say. It's nice to be able to buy what you want and live by yourself in a penthouse on the beach.
>>
One girl got knocked up and her bf left her
One guy went to Brazil and started fucking some tranny
One became an air hostess
One asked me to fuck him in the ass when he was drunk
>>
>>710253982
A few are dead from accidents and suicides. Most went to university, most of those dropped out or flunked - they're in dead-end jobs. The rest are also in shitty dead-end jobs. The girls almost all got fat and/or pregnant. A couple dead, a handful openly gay, a couple stayed reasonably attractive.
>>
File: 1443122195698.jpg (12 KB, 320x318) Image search: [Google]
1443122195698.jpg
12 KB, 320x318
>>710254614
holy hell, did you go to my school?
>>
I was popular in school.now I'm a perverted lowlife 29 year old with severe depression and parallel paranoia
>>
>>710254512
Charlie is that you?
>>
>>710252464
The main cheerleader in my town got coked out and drunk then drove home. Ended up trapped in the car and burned alive.
>>
>How did all of the popular kids at your high school turn out?

fuck, i dunno. i left and never looked back
>>
>>710251936
A lot of the hot bitches are still hot bitches that don't give a fuck if you have a house or car
>>
>>710251936
Most of us got along fine and the most popular went on to have ordinary lives just like everyone else. Not sure what else would happen?
>>
>>710255012
The edge is strong with this one....
>>
>>710254168
When I first read that I thought you were saying you graduated in 1948
>>
>>710251936
Don't know. Don't care.

Haven't seen those idiots for 22 years.
>>
lol they're all embarrassed for knowing me and calling me one of their own. Hell, I'm surprised I haven't been killed by principle alone. But the day is young.
>>
Most from my school have turned out fairly successful from what I can tell.
>>
>>710253753
Actually, the popular kids in high school had better social skills and a bigger network to draw on once adulthood hit, and they are better off because of it.

The popular kids are the bosses of the cunty nerds. Except, maybe, for the rare nerds who were actually smart on top of socially awkward.
>>
A lot of them have accomplished more than me but they all have more responsibilities as well.
>>
>>710257926
If you're going to be over-general about it they're also more reluctant to leave their social network and forgoe opportunities that a lot of sort-of-nerds took advantage of. Like going to good and specialized schools that are far away.
It's mostly the socially-apt but smart kids who do best IMO.
>>
>>710251936
What is that sand nigger writing on her had? Does it say ISIS or something?

In our school some turned out to be very successful and some were failures who peaked in HS.
>>
File: mdflag.png (34 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
mdflag.png
34 KB, 1280x853
About half are heroin addicts. Half of the heroin addicts are dead from overdosing.

And the other half are pretty normal, some went to college some didn't. Most are doing alright. Having way to many kids though.
>>
I moved out of my hometown, but I went to play a round of golf at a course I live by now and a popular guy I went to school with was working the food shack. I loved entry sec of it as he got my cooler of beer ready.
>>
After thinking about it a minute: there are a handfull of popular kids from my highschool in politics right now. They were mostly dumb as bricks but do well in small-town politics because it's all about being handsome and kissing babies.
>>
>>710251936
Mostly heroin except one whose in jail for killing someone else with heroin
>>
Middle class to upper middle class and some are rich. A few are dead tho
>>
File: 1354244904528.jpg (6 KB, 170x213) Image search: [Google]
1354244904528.jpg
6 KB, 170x213
our homecoming king now sells life insurance. has 2 sons. one of them is autistic. but his wife looks like a chubby Velma, so it might balance out...
>>
they all went to state schools-presumably 4 shitty majors
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 178x136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 178x136
After school all the people I went to it with started dropping like flies from overdoses. The jock guys who thought they were gonna join the NFL mostly stayed here in town and got factory jobs, all he while reminiscing about their " glory days". while the"hot" girls from high school are continually going downhill physically or are on the corner sucking dick for meth . I briefly dated one of the more popular cheerleaders back the . But now she is fat and bitter .
>>
>>710259718
ALL of them work in bars or a bank or some, as people said, some shitty physical therapy science
>>
>>710251936

I was somewhat popular. lasted through my late 20s then everybody got married & had kids & stopped having fun... now I am one of those.
>>
Most were and are likely still in poverty, living thuggish lives. Those who were popular were whores and murderers

If anyone from my class made it out unscathed I'll kick their ass personally for surviving. No one is allowed to survive. I will not allow it. I am better than god if he knows what's good for him death to everything
>>
>>710254168
Calling bs on that
>>
File: 1406157391527.jpg (86 KB, 460x343) Image search: [Google]
1406157391527.jpg
86 KB, 460x343
>>710251936
>the 3 "chads" dropped out of uni
>one is my best bro despite being a normie. alternates between working retail and teaching english to foreigners. still hang out with him
>#2 smokes a fuckton of weed and lusts after underage poon
>#3 turned into a recluse who does nothing but lift and play counter strike 24/7. global elite and shredded as fuark but no college/job/gf whatsoever
>me and one other guy are the only ones who went to a proper uni & stayed there (me in law and him in engineering at the same uni)
On the flip side
>universally reviled class fembot has supposedly tried to an hero several times since we graduated 2 years ago
>one girl who was popular and attractive but very catholic and uptight has turned into a complete slut at uni
>girls in general did WAY better in uni/exams etc
>>
>>710259861
you are an idiot and an asshole & I hope u die
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 500x500
>>710259734
I can't make fun of the delusional jocks too much bc I was just positive that I was gonna be a rockstar when I dropped out of school lol Turns out I became exactly what I hated...a druggie loser with no future
>>
>>710255580
How the fuck is that edgy you autistic neckbeard
>>
>>710251936
like all of us
>>
>>710260259
He was just waiting for an opportunity to break out that lame ass pun lol
>>
>>710251936
Either drug addicts cuz they didn't do shit when they were teenagers

Or (single)parents cuz they're dumb.
>>
I was popular and did my own stint of wrasslin' with a drug and alcohol habit as an adult. Really only drink or hard drug seldom these days. But I can say that lots of "popular" people ended up fucked on drugs and booze. Cost them either a marriage or family or jobs or their lives. Quite a few dead.
>>
Always funny to see how many Americans die at a young age. Your life expectancy really is a few years lower than most developed countries because of stupidity (obesity, traffic accidents, overdose, etc).
>>
Best I've seen of "popular kids" success is they still work jobs just as good as me. Exception of this one dude who played wow and turned it to be somewhat handsome so model for Europe? Lol and my bros friend is traveling the world. As for me, I'm going to outpace my peers despite lack of social skills at the time, on top of making 80k a year at least and I'm 24.

I haven't seen as much as a decent shit from the popular kids
>>
>>710261202
>Exception of this one dude who played wow and turned it to be somewhat handsome so model for Europe?

What?
>>
I've mostly cut ties with my previous peers because they're a bunch of losers.
>>
>>710261275
>10:31:25
Right? Here I am working in operations at Amazon and some dude with the metabolism of usain bolt goes become a model out of thin air. I ain't even mad since I know the dude but that's still op

Meanwhile I'm making deals with the military, creating a financial security safety net, and will within a few years be living on passive income and part-time job if I wanted
>>
File: 1471255770923.jpg (53 KB, 784x811) Image search: [Google]
1471255770923.jpg
53 KB, 784x811
>>710254168
nice. this makes me feel good about myself
>>
>>710254233
>crippling depression
at least you can work on it.
ur not potato bro.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
most of "popular kids" from my school i knew didn't even manage to graduate high school.
one girl got pregnant 2nd time and she isn't even 18 yet. two girls got kicked out of school.
i was that shy, socially awkward girl nobody wanted to be friends with and i'm focusing on my professional development atm and doing great.
SUCK IT sluts.
>>
>>710257926
So they are a manager that gets shit on by the people above them working at some corporation just like the nerds. Although an extreme few will work brutal hours and take big risks and be the ones that are executives at those corporations and get to drive nice Ferraris and fly on charter jets. Then others will fuck up real bad some how and end up worse off in life than their parents.
>>
>>710254233
still better than being a single teen mom
>>
>>710254168
Graduated in '97.
>A handful went to the military and probably did okay.
>Two were killed in car accidents.
>One of the three most popular girls ended up in a rehab for meth. She lost all her teeth.
>Half a dozen went to school. One was running a Staples store and by now I'd imagine makes a shit ton of more money than I ever will.

By now almost all of them are fat and unrecognizable. Even the people that succeed will not be happy anon. They get stuck in marriages and lives that are miserable.

Cheer up anon, this life is all about failure.
>>
popular lads deal weed now
popular lasses fuck the lads and live off their money
autistic lads became pedophiles
autistic lasses went to uni or killed themselves

me? I just laugh at the lot of em
>>
>>710263874
Fucking pedo
>>
>>710252464
Kek. I lived in a small town and all the popular kids hung out. They went for a drive into the city and all were huffing glue and crashed into a semi trailer. They all died.
>>
I was popular in high school. Then went to Uni and became a massive nerd and spent all my time studying. I'm a doctor now, with three kids and a dog.
I love the dog more than my children.
>>
i don't know. I am not insecure enough to care about those clowns enough to stalk them or look them up to find out 'how they're doing.'

sage
>>
>>710254995
Hot
>>
>Be me 15, one of the "popular kids"
>Year is 1995 Cali
>My best bro convinces me to join his "party crew"
>I join
>Now I'm 16, partying hard with bros 4 nights a week, sluts galore, drugs flowing, feeling my peak
>Meet a super hot slutty chick, whos parents recently died and she inherits several units.
>Naturally, with no parents to tell me no don't do that, I immediately move in with her at 17
>She ends up pregnant with my kid
>At 17, we both decide fuck high school "we gonna take the proficiency exam"
>Pass easy ass exam, now we're diploma'd
>Now I'm 18, sex on the daily regular, partying hard, I'm showing this chick off to all the guys feeling even more popular
>Back to my bros, almost half of them end up joining the marines "because chicks love the uniform" hurr. Right before 9/11 happened kek! So they ended up eating it and going to afghanistan and iraq. I didn't. :D
>Now my hot slutty chick is 19, she goes full slut-out, fucks my friend from party crew and then runs off with my other bro and dumps me with kid
>Now I'm 20, find more party girls, end up in new relationship with new chick
>End up getting new chick pregnant
>Now I'm 21. I end up dumping that chick for current wife
>Got married at 25
>Stable marriage and combined we're making $200k/year
>Start my own company. It's a success.
>Now I'm in my mid 30's... Super slutty chick now pays me monthly child support and its glorious. No end in sight either because I waited till kid was 17 to file on her on back child support ($150k+ now my keks). Surprise surprise hoe!

Yeah, kinda like that. At the time, I only wanted beauty around me. Beauty was truth to me. Boy was I sure taught a hard lesson there.
>>
I was fairly popular in high school, mostly because I sold weed. After high school I went to a junior college for 4 or 5 years while working at a BBQ restaurant, then retail, and more retail. I majored in math, then business, then psychology and never transferred to a real university even though I'm a few credits shy of transferring. I got into a lot of legal trouble with alcohol, dui's, worked as a medical assistant, got drunk every day for a year straight and had sex with about 50 different women, got herpes, owned a small pawn shop business for the last 4 years, just got out of it, and now I'm sitting on my ass playing video games every day trying to figure out what I should do with the rest of my life. I am 29, have had depression my entire life, schizophrenic mother. I probably could have done a lot more with my life with my intelligence, but dysfunctional family and depression will impose the harshness of reality on you and kill your dreams quickly. Is that what you're wondering OP? If you could do more or if you're doing better than others? No one does anything special in life. Everyone does the same shit that you were programmed to do. Make a living for your monetary master and live an unfulfilling boring life. The best thing you could possibly do is break your mind away from those societal chains and go live free and homeless and travel. When your body gets too old to do that then go work a shit job like everyone else does
>>
My sister was queen and she's got a career, good boyfriend, really well adjusted. There just really isn't anything bad you can say about her.

Me, on the other hand, was a complete loser and never did his homework and now I sit on my computer all day every day browsing 4chan for like 8 hours a day.
>>
I'm not really sure. I don't actively avoid them, but I don't actively try to engage with them either. Nor do I use social media. Most of them were normal, not popular. But as far as I know,

>A lot of them had kids and are working to take care of their spawn.
>Many got married and are working.
>One of the normal obese girls we ironically named "Tiny" lost a lot of weight, and is now actually tiny.
>A few of my friends were/are potheads whose hobbies revolve around marijuana. One of them got drunk and found out she WAS pregnant. She miscarried that night.
>A few went to uni. Not sure about most of them, but I know one dropped out of Stanford. Now he's weird. Got dental implants to look like a vampire kind of weird. But he had a harem for a while, so that's cool.
>A few moved away. One moved to live with her boyfriend in another state and is doing well. The boyfriend owns a small business.
>A lot are working unskilled jobs.
>Very few went into the military.
>Two wanted to be male. I'm not sure how far into the process they are, but I'm fairly sure that one had a sex change.
>One of them is homeless. He went to live in a tent in the woods for a while. I think he couchsurfs for a place to sleep. Not sure what he's up to now, but he was one of my better friends.

I'm not sure I know of any that died yet, but it's about to be 4 years in the spring, so there ought to be one sometime.

>And I, a slightly popular "smart" kid, hung out with the potheads while I went to a local college and graduated a 2.5 year degree in 3 years. I lost my friends after an argument with one of them. Now I'm unemployed, looking for a job in my field, with no prior working experience, and no network.
>>
>>710251936
I am German so sorry for my shitty English.
one of the popular kids now works as an intern at my company, he is 2 years older than me, and I am self employed, I did a master and a phd while he was just travelling, he gets 8,50 euro per hour and just works 10 hours a week.
he has to do shitty paperwork. Iam working in Computer Science doing work in bio informatics, I dont want to get more specific or its obvious who I am. btw. A popular girl who I had a crush on when I was an absolute omega cuck in school, now is a single mother with 1 disabled child from a black man. fucking slut
>>
>>710252810
I was a tryhard nerd, but I had the grades. What do I win?
>>
>>710251936
used up whores/ pregnant/ fat
>>
A few of them who were complete bitches got pregnant and fat.

I lost 90 lbs and got buff.

Needless to say I feel really good about myself. Fuck them bitches
>>
File: gymshark.png (22 KB, 310x147) Image search: [Google]
gymshark.png
22 KB, 310x147
2 of them went on to make Gymshark, now brag on Facebook all day
>>
>>710254971
He's the half a man
>>
>>710264589
Not gonna lie, I'm going to be 25 this year and hold 300+k in my account and make more than I can spend.

As for sluts galore I'm somewhat jelly but only somewhat because it must have fucked with your head is that was the most important thing going on at the time
Hopefully better now, but damn I'd love that experience at this age. Grew up pretty white wash so good upbringing but I sure miss the passion of that kind of atmosphere of girls and the boys ready and primed for them. Family would never let me have enough freedom to even do it
>>
Don't know, don't care.
>>
>>710260080
feels on that man, i dont wanna end up like that can give me some tips on not to end up like that or stuff u wish you had not done to end up where you are now
>>
>>710251936
I was arguably one of the more popular kids in highschool. No prom king, but in that crowd. In the 2nd year of my residency as an oral surgeon. Don't keep in touch with many of my friends from highschool, i never liked em much. I know that the most popular girl got pregnant right after hs and I think ODd. My closest friend in the group is a banker in the same city that I work in, even though we both went to school in Philly. That's about all I can remember.
>>
>>710251936
One of them ended up with a kid at 19, I think.. He apologised to me for not hanging out with me more often because the popular kids he thought they were his friends stopped talking to him and hanging out with him once they all finished school.
>>
>>710251936
one of the popular kids who I was good friends with for awhile got really high and re-applied to a college after he dropped out

He's got a bachelors in mechanical engineering now and is filthy rich
>>
>>710251936
22 here

Some got pregnant or married. Others that I know of are just at college right now doing fine.

I'm friends with some since I'm dating the girl who was Prom Queen.
>>
>>710252810
Do you want a cuddle you angry man-baby?!
>>
File: (m_e-yaaGqaa)original_83209141.jpg (33 KB, 575x428) Image search: [Google]
(m_e-yaaGqaa)original_83209141.jpg
33 KB, 575x428
>>710251936
>she dated me
>i asked for nudes
>she denied because "pride" and "shame"
>i said she could be even more popular
>bitch was stupid
>>
>>710251936
Same as school, still popular but all have dead end careers minus like 2 of 'em
>>
File: r2kujd.jpg (227 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
r2kujd.jpg
227 KB, 1280x1024
>>710251936
They all bullied me because I spent too much time on the internet and playing games and they have all turned into normies now.

I stay at home making myself look like a girl and wait for my boyfriend to come home from work and fuck me.
>>
One kid was the son of the Cavs coach at the time. The little shit dropped off the radar once his dad stopped throwing expensive parties for his friends. The only other notable story is the "Chad" of my class becoming a vinestar.
>>
>>710266595

Yeah to pull that off I had to have parents who didn't give a shit after I rebelled against them in early teens.

The benefits of being one of the popular kids in high school.... wow. Being 13 and having 14 year olds giving you head, or fingerblasted after a makeout sesh. If you guys that didn't get that experience, shiiiiit you fucken missed out! That shit kept happening to me too. I remember being 16 and all these 19 year old HOT chicks all up on my dick.

Plus it helped being good looking :D. Cant do it without that and if you haven't figured it out yet, hang around only good looking bros. I clearly remember a moment where the bros had to choose between me and this other dude to join the crew and I got picked solely because they forced me to be judged by 2 party crews of girls who gave me a 7 out of 10 lol. fuck it

Now that I had 4 kids from 3 different women (all of which are 8's and 9's out of 10 hotness, I totally overprotect my kids, knowing that most of the shady shit they will face I did myself probably hundreds of times.
>>
>>710251936
I don't really keep up with the chads and stacies or make it a priority. I have social media but I hardly use it in the first place. I know it's edgy shit, but I never look back at the original high school I went too. All I know is a handfull of popular chicks went to my best friends uni, the rest I have no fucking clue. Just from the small groups I hung out in.

As groups of old acquaintances (most where the lol dank weed meme annoying kiddos) from my pot head days, a fuck ton went into the military of all branches. Which is good that pretty much almost all ended in growing up. There is always that one handful that cant get away from any drugs and end up being burnt out loser that are half ass successful.

Now from an actual group I used to hang with that I could borderline call friends. One moved to Tennessee and went into the military. I used to keep in good contact with him but ever since he joined the military, I feel like he just put his past behind him. Kinda was bummed because him and I where close and realized the pot head days and drinking too much wouldn't get us anywhere. one is a loser drug dealer that dropped out of uni, one stopped smoking weed and just works retail and goes biking, one can't get out of their lol weed and reddit phase, the rest just fell off the map.

As for me, I went back to a community highschool to fix my shit since I dropped out my senior year due to lack of fucks too much depression, drugs, and alcohol and got my diploma just in time basically. when I met my gf, she cleaned me up and changed my out look on myself. For now I'm just working retail and trying to figure out what I really want with a major before spending money on college

The people I met at that alternative school where pretty much 70 percent washed up losers.

I just stay in contact with my best bud that goes to uni 2 hours away and can only chill when he is in town, we play a lot of pc to stay in contact which is pleasant. I just keep my circle small.
>>
Played college ball, car accident, dead. Others in and outta prison. Most are just average fags.
>>
>>710251936
They grew up and got jobs a lot like I did.

One who was kind of a jerk jumped off of a roof into a pool and paralyzed himself from the neck down for life. I feel bad it happened to him.

Those people don't really matter to me. I don't care about them, what they decided to do with their lives ,any of that. Its not that I wish ill on them, it just doesn't matter to me. I've got my own life.
>>
>>710268627
NZ kid? I know that dude.
>>
>>710268248
Is it bad that I still want that?

And lol I was alright looking but now I'm pretty good looking in college. Best part is probably the chick I'm dating now is somewhat a closet slut and I wanna bring her out into the world. Solid 7/10 at least especially after fat loss.
>>
>>710251936
Lets see...
One asshole died in a drunk driving incident driving down a mountain.

Another died from playing the "prescription drug game" where you consume random pills and hope for the best. Kid was a fucking retard who nobody liked but then they all suddenly got all "oh he's an angel" after his death.

The token hot chick that everybody wanted to bang ended up on backroom casting couch (hell yeah)

Our star football player was caught using roids and was kicked from the team, he then shaved his head and got fat.

And the kid who used to fuck with me on a daily basis ended up dropping out with plans to "be the next Bill Gates". 5 years later he's still working at Little Ceaser's.

Most of them were completely fucking retarded, especially prescription boy.
>>
>>710269015
Hell I'm going to be sitting on bank, not sitting in college, just college age, majoring in CS, and being as steady as things go
>>
Its mixed, but most of them ended up living in trailer parks and not really making shit out of their lives

All of the popular dick heads are in and out of jail, drunks and did not amount to shit

The stuck up snotty bitches all got fat and ugly after popping out couple of kids.

And the hoes.... well once a hoe always a hoe
>>
>>710269038
casting couch eh?
>>
>>710269015

My best advice... the advice I would have told myself at the time... creepshot and hidden cam every moment you can. I can only imagine the epic fap sessions which would occur had I only been able to save 1% of my experience. Think about it. No matter what you do, time will pass and you can't stop that. But hell its always the same looking pic or vid and wow the bragging rights!

You could be 50 years old someday with new bros you haven't even met yet, all of you strung out on cocaine and you be the only one to whip out your iphone 12 to show you getting mad laid by some hot ass 19 year old slut when you were 16. HNNNNNNNNNGGGGGHH
>>
>>710269280
It's sad that this isn't at all true.

The good looking people stay good looking and lead good lives.

The bitches found a husband and live their lives easy.

The only people I've seen make nothing of their lives are shut-in losers and retards.
>>
File: Kayla BCC.jpg (19 KB, 300x246) Image search: [Google]
Kayla BCC.jpg
19 KB, 300x246
>>710269414
Yes indeed. Pic related. Her name is Kayla.
>>
>>710269655
One dumb ass who was really popular robbed circle k, shot the clerk in the head and ended up with life in prison.

This was 3 freaking days after graduation!

Its amazing how some people turn out
>>
One dipshit everybody knew got arrested on the last day of school for smoking weed on the back of the bus.

Because being smart is hard I guess.
>>
>>710251936
actually i don't know because as a beta i have no more connections to the alpha-caste and just hang around with the guys who also used to be losers back then
>>
>>710269957
>3 freaking days after graduation!

wow super dumb
>>
>>710258406
Leonardtown high?
>>
File: 1473731344084.gif (2 MB, 800x448) Image search: [Google]
1473731344084.gif
2 MB, 800x448
>>710251936
LORRETA LYNCH IS ACTIVELY PROTECTING THE CLINTON FOUNDATION FROM BEING LOOKED INTO RIGHT NOW BY INVESTIGATORS.

FIRE UP YOUR TWITTERS AND SHAME THE DOJ FOR BLOCKING REQUESTS TO PROBE THE CLINTON FOUNDATION.

CLEAR AS DAY CONFLICTS OF INTEREST ARE GOING ON HERE.

PLEASE DO WHAT YOU CAN TO HELP.

Go back about 35ish minutes small segment on LYNCH and the FBI.GOV/VAULT DROPS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OttppxjrWr4

We must keep pushing the LORETTA LYNCH and PETER KADZIK.

PETER KADZIK is currently in charge of the FBI investigation into the Clinton Foundation.,.

PETER KADZIK is also PODESTA's lawyer!
>>
>>710251936
From small upstate hs.
For the most part, more mediocre than I imagine they hoped for. One guy stuck around, became the new gym coach and dates freshly graduated girls. Two other guys got sent up for aggravated sexual assault. One chick went to some university in VT. Became a total bare-foot, dreadlock, hairy armpit hippy. Then, like a month before graduation, she showered, cut her hair, shaved, dumped her gf and pretended like the whole thing never happened. She still denies it. Other guys got really into frat life and failed out. Other girls got pregnant and the fathers ran off.
>>
>>710269809
oh damn, any more info on where i can see her getting fucked?
>>
>>710269478
What was the variety of escapades you found yourself in sexually and with psychedelics?
>>
>>710270704
http://www.ziporn.com/video/22565/brcc_kayla_on_the_couch/

Here's the full vid. Enjoy.
>>
>>710271317
you're the best anon
>>
>>710255012
Edgy McGee. Thats your name right?
>>
>>710251936
>One died after we took our exams, but before we got our results, it was a shame because he was alright
>One became a "model" whose current claim to fame is fucking some cricket player, she went to the papers and wondered why the relationship didn't take off (it was also noted that it was arranged on a meeting arrangement site or something)
>The rest of the girls got knocked up
>One girl got gang raped and gave birth to a half cast kid
>The popular lads never made anything of themselves, mostly went into the army, went to prison or had kids
>Quite a few of the popular lads actually ended up in and out of prison

None "did well".
>>
>>710270919

My resume is as follows:

>13 had first kiss, first time fingerblasting a girl
>14 had to move in a new neighborhood, two of the hottest neighborhood girls find where I live and at 1:00 AM throw pebbles at my window. Sneak out with 2 hotties (both also 14) to break into a middle school where I made out with the hottest one and got to suck on her huge DD titties (yes DD) while her other hot friend just looked on, feeling herself.
>15 had my first experience getting my dick sucked. Happened couple times that year.
>16 lost my virginity, then proceeded to build up a small slut following.
>17 I full on am having creampie sex on a daily basis with the hottest 17 year old 38 DD tittied slut you ever met. Daily. Creampies. HNNNNNNGGH.
>18 Creampies stop but now the girl is having me doggystyle her on the regular then when I'm about to nut, latches onto my dick with her mouth every time to catch the entire jizz explosion.
>>
>>710272366

cont..

Also during 18 is my first time she asks me to face fuck her until I cum in her mouth. I am surprised it actually takes me 20 minutes of hardcore face fucking her 18 year old face to nut. Gawd if only I filmed that scene.
>19 I now have my first 4-some experience. But the guy went and took Viagra and didn't tell me. Ended up ripping my girl's vag and it was bleeding. I ended up fucking the other girl for like 3 min then nutted. Was super gay. Advice for next time- always take a boner pill before any 3some or 4some as the other guy may not be hip to this and you'll end up being the stud.
>20 I had my first experience with meth. Crystal meth. I smoked it with some super hot model chick and she got me hooked. This is a true story... ended up fucking my new 18 year old girlfriend for 8 hours straight all night one time. Woke up and she waddled over from the kitchen rubbing her crotch saying "you made me sore lol". So epically hot!!!
>21 my slut ex gf comes back around after she dumped me. Revenge-time.jpg I convince her that I'm whipped still on that pussy just so she can be nekked in my car and I go "naaaaw, do not want". Rekt.avi ahaha hoe
>22 meet new chick who's a white blonde. She's so hot I can't even tell you. Married her. She used to be a gogo dancer which is basically she went to strip bars and worked the pole but didn't nude. Supposedly. W/e. From the first time we fucked she let me creampie her. She was 24. Sooooooooo hot. Still so hot and nutted in her Sunday night.
>>
>>710270919
>and with psychedelics

Shrooms, LSD is what I took.

Don't forget Ecstacy, cocaine, weed, and meth. Those were also in there.
>>
>>710266595

>25 with 300+k in my account

You wanna elaborate on your lie a little more at least?
>>
File: 1477872450319.gif (517 KB, 245x150) Image search: [Google]
1477872450319.gif
517 KB, 245x150
A few of them are in prestigious schools and moat of them are either now partygirls, drug dealers, or just loving with their parents, still reminiscing about high school.
>>
>>710273164
Fuck Samsung and their autocorrect
>>
if u dont know who the popular kids were, does that mean you were a popular kid?
>>
girls: pregnant by rednecks and living at home
guys: working in constructions or joined military
>>
Was popular in secondary school. Ended up here.
>>
>>710251936

I was never great friends with any of them, but I was like, uh, "good acquaintances" with a lot of them. Good enough that I went to parties and shit with them, but not good enough to hang out other than that.

Most of them were pretty cool people actually. None of them were into bullying and a bunch were pretty smart (a few went to Ivy's and other top-tier schools).

The ones that didn't, though, definitely peaked in high school and work in the same jobs they had 10 years ago in high school and date each other.
>>
>>710259631
>homecoming king
this is a thing?
>>
>>710251936

The chaddiest of chads who graduated four years ahead of me is now a waiter in his late 30s.

The popular guy who was voted best looking is in jail for drug charges
>>
>>710274067

Yes, it's pretty much the popular guy and girl being voted all the time
>>
They didn't change. They were annoying loudmouthed faggots in school and they are annoying loudmouthed faggots now. At least a couple had the decency to die in drunk driving accidents.
>>
>>710273164
>or just loving with their parents
How horrifying!
>>
Is there a nude pic for OPs pic?? Greatly appreciated anons
>>
>>710251936
became drugdealers and dead :D
>>
>>710251936
>How did all of the popular kids at your high school turn out?
Pregnant before they left their teens or in the case of guys getting to see their kids azt service stations on the weekend.
>>
Didn't care then, don't care now.
>>
File: Superbad+home+economics[1].jpg (61 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Superbad+home+economics[1].jpg
61 KB, 1024x576
>>710251936
I dunno. They all seemed to have disappeared. I don't blame them. I live in one of the shittiest states in America. I still live in my high school town and hardly see any of my past classmates. They all had a reunion a few years ago and didn't invite me on Facebook until one of them saw me in public. It's not like my name is John Smith or some common shit like that. I have a very unique and easy to find name. I didn't go. I saw the pics and vids on their Facebook group page of their reunion afterwards. It was a cringefest. I didn't miss shit. All the hot cheerleaders and coolest preps who are still hot today couldn't make it, LOL. I guess they were too embarrassed to show up or just didn't give a shit.
>>
>>710251936
>I ended up here
I don't even care I like it on /b/
>>
>>710255012
I can partially relate to this
I kept in touch with some friends but with most I have no idea how they are doing, they could be dead for all I know so I won't know who had the crippling depressions and an hero'd which a lot of anons in this thread seem to talk about.
>>
>>710251936
Old guy here. All of the social alphas are now garden variety middle aged yuppies. The women are fat, the men have a belly and drink too much.

Time is the great equalizer. I saw a web pic of a girl that had platinum blonde hair and an ivory complexion. By 40, her hair was yellow and thin/stringy, and her skin was aged and spotted by the sun.
>>
>>710273313
or maybe the people at your high school were actually nice to each other in general. It can happen
>>
Some turned out ok, others got preggo, one went to jail I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>710252464
LOL
>>
Has his own restaurant
>>
>>710257926
i thought an integral part of being a nerd was being smart
>>
>>710254513
are you jack black from D train?
>>
I was, and mostly still am a socially retarded nerd, however I can hold a job that earns me 100k a year that I picked up a year out of school.

Most of the popular girls are used up whores who still think they look good even after the years they spent baking themselves in the hot Australian sun to try and look like niggers, most of the guys are fucked up druggies with 70k student loans.

There are exceptions though, a few of the people I graduated with are doing well for themselves, they also happen to be the nicest people on the inside, so I suppose everything worked out great.
>>
File: 1471312799013.jpg (8 KB, 158x153) Image search: [Google]
1471312799013.jpg
8 KB, 158x153
>>710278310
Nope, not anymore just dumb media addicts. Now a days cool kids get the grades too.
>>
>>710251936
I work at a local supermarket Monday to Friday and bookies on the weekend. I earn just under £2000 a month and gamble heavily, gets depressing at times but I'll get pissed at the local and forget about it.
>>
>>710272941
its not that far of a stretch. had i not been a fucking retard and went to grad school, got a gf that milks me of money on top of school loans, id be right there with him.

alot of simple jobs pay upwards of 60k starting out and if you dont blow all your money or go into massive debt like i did, you can get 300k by between 25 to 30 pretty easy.
>>
>>710254111
Why jail dude?
>>
Most are working dead end jobs. A lot of the used-to-be-not-anymore hot chick's got into heavy drugs and became crack whore gfs to their drug dealer bfs
>>
>>710252085
I'd be sweating bullets fucking in that thing
>>
>>710262340
but are you hot
>>
File: IMG_8095.jpg (173 KB, 1334x752) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8095.jpg
173 KB, 1334x752
Well I just recently graduated so I don't have much to add but I decided I'd throw my 2¢ in here.

As of right now its pretty split. They either know what they want to do, or are living off their parents/partying, or working some minimum wage job "figuring things out." Personally me and my friends were pretty popular, 80% of them are choosing a life of smoking weed and being mediocre and the other 20% (me included) are going to university or film school.

Our school never really had a defined "popular kids." Section. If you weren't a loser with anxiety then you could easily get along and be friends with all the people you'd consider "popular." I know 1 of them is going off to acting classes and he will go far doing it. Dude was attractive as hell (no homo) and could act great. Some are becoming drug dealers, a lot of the girls are either doing drugs, going to become doctors/nurses/ whatever other higher rank jobs they pick.

Honestly my whole grad class was pretty close. Know some of the morman kids are going off to become missionaries. Yea OP pretty normal stuff. I'm happy for all of them and am just following my own path. I suggest you do the same, no use envying somebody it just takes away from your personal goals
>>
>>710264479
>I love the dog more than my children.
i know that feel
>>
Black star athlete quarterback got convicted of a hate crime in his senior year. Last time i went back home he asked me for some change in front of a store. He didnt look raggedy at all but i can imagine having that on a record. Two kids died drunk driving. The rest i have no idea ive lost touch.
Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 23

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.