Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Hey /b/ >Administered large does of heroin via intravenous

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 18
File: 20161101_231938.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20161101_231938.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
Hey /b/
>Administered large does of heroin via intravenous injection at time in pic relatedm
>it is now 530 am here and im still fuckin ripped.
Lets have a general opiate/opioid descussion thread
>>
you should stop doing heroin, degenerate fuck.
>>
Any tricks for staying high longer on opioids?
>>
>>710229328
Hello friend currently in a meth bender IV off course the cleanest way to go. Do you like needles I fucking love them. the process getting everything ready and shit.
>>
Quit doing heroin. Two friends recently died from it. Waste of time. Eat hallucinogenic drugs or something.
>>
>>710229328
what's heroin like? is it worth it?
how long does it last and how much do you inject
>>
>>710230303
Vitamin c always help and Benadryl
>>
been clean for a year and it's the best decision of my entire useless fucking life

all it will ever do is turn you from everything you've ever held dear in life

then again I was in such a place that now I feel I almost needed the ordeal to get into any sensible way of living and perceiving my life and value
>>
>>710230612
Thanks, tried pairing with bennedryl but I wasn't sure if it would actually work, that's good to know
>>
>>710231353
it's a great potentiator
>>
>>710231303
what if there isn't anything i hold dear
>>
>>710229328
worthless....
>>
>>710231501
then by all means, prove yourself wrong
>>
>>710231429
Even after developing a tolerance to it's sedative/anesthetic effects?
>>
File: 20161101_214442.jpg (364 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
20161101_214442.jpg
364 KB, 1600x1200
>>710230439
Yes absolutely. Im addicted to the needle as well as the drug and have been for years now
>>
that looks more like C than H
>>
>>710231619
yea bruh if not for the sedative then for the fucking opiate itch it works wonders
>>
>>710231745
faggot
>>
>>710230602
OP here. I purchased half a gram yesterday at around 8 pm for 40$. From this 40$ half gram i will get 4 good shots out of it. And each shot will get me high for about 6 hours. So yes it is worth it. The only downside is the whole "life in shambles" part
>>
>>710231880
holy shit u got a bad quality if you pay 40 dollar for half a gram
>>
>>710231429
OP here
Best 3 potentiators for opiates/opioids are benedryl, DCM, and grapefruit juice
>>
>>710231880
Are you the type to steal from people for your habits?
>>
>>710231745
Come on guy. Kik that shit. I got almost 3 years clean dude. It can be done. Believe it. Your life is bigger than that
>>
>>710231960
Anyone is the type to do anything to avoid being sick from what I hear
>>
Currently sat in my room wired out of my fucking mind on mcat debating weather or not to go and buy some heroin to shoot up. Should I?
>>
>>710231929
Umm wat? Do you k ow what your talking about or are you being an asshole?
A gram of heroin usually goes for 90- 100$
Plus this is good quality. I made out pretty good with this purchase
>>
>>710231993
Listen to this guy op, I see threads like this and it just hurts me knowing another addict is out killing themselves, you don't have to use man you can get out
>>
>>710231929
Oh i misread i thought you said quanity. No this is very good dope, i just happen to have a very good connect
>>
>>710231955
What is dcm?
>>
>>710232050
I had a close friend of mine steal almost 1000 in total of stuff from me, our mutual friends and their family. Is this more so normal or just a shitty person? At the time they weren't out and had a income being a hooker. Is this the norm more so?
>>
>>710232125
It's the truth. It's not too late. Your life is worth more than you realize. I sincerely mean that anon.
>>
>>710232050
That is correct. Heroin will possess you like some kind of consciousless demon. You will do anything to not be sick. I draw a line right before sucking a dick, ill just be dope sick if it comes to thatm not like its gonna kill me
>>
>>710232184
I'm not sure, I don't know many people that are addicted to opioids and none that are addicted to heroin specifically
>>
I want to know how the functioning users find their supply outside of prescriptions. How they find trusted sources and keep that separate from normal life.
>>
>>710231993
I know man, you speak the truth.i have gotten clean before on a few occasions. I was actually just clean for 4 months and i relapsed a few days ago :( but i dont have a habit yet so its not too late for me to stop it now before it gets out of hand again
>>
>>710232233
Muh dub dubz of truth. Life can be sweet anon, stick around for a bit please
>>
>>710232086
Absolutley. Heroin almost acts as a stimulant in a sense for me. Hence why i didnt sleel tonight. I took a shot at 1130 pm and its now 630 the next morning. Cant sleel on this shit for some reason. You anons with experience will understand what i mean.
>>
>>710232370
It's never too late until you're dead man. I have lapsed in my recovery but in here dude, I'm trying my fuxkin hardest. That all I can do. It get more manageable.
>>
>>710232370
do it man, you know you're playing with dynamite and one day you're gonna wake up and there's gonna be nothing else on your mind
>>
>>710232516
I admire your kindness. I know people in NA who are recovering usually won't give the time of day to users once they decide to get help.
>>
>>710232345
You just become acquainted with people throught the years of using. Alot of people like myself find a good connect and stick with it. With a few back up resources of course. Plus i live in a city where you can go to certain street corners 24/7 someone will be out there to serve you
>>
>>710232516
>>710232540
You anons are right. Im really glad i decided to make this thread. Thank you for yhe advice, i really needed that.
>comes to 4chan and gets good advice
>>
>>710232700
there really are people that give a fuck anon, you aren't nearly as alone in this as you think
>>
>>710232572
I mean it whole-heartedly. Kindness and humanity helped me come I grips with what I was doing in my life and to myself. We can relate in that basic level even tho were strangers. I know your life is worth living man. Live it. Be uncomfortable when you have to be. Feel everything. It will NOT kill you anon it WILL make you stronger. I don't mean to preach anon, you touched me this morn, as I drive to work
>>
>>710232184
This is normal gor a heroin addict. It wasnt your friend that stole from you, it was a drug induced zombie. Try not to hold it against him. If he was sober he never would have done that to you. When he gets clean he may even make it right
>>
>>710232174
Sorry DXM
>>
>>710232594
Have you ever had to approach it from being new to an area with no connections, or imagined how you might approach if you have not? I guess I'm curious how someone finds "harder" stuff from scratch without history or connections. I was just always lucky to know sd one one in the past.
>>
>>710232766
Check em. You're only alone if you want to be. Ou don't have to be. It's those first steps. Swallow your pride and reah out and allow others to help you get your focus back. Love yourself. Forgive yourself man. It does not have to define the rest of our life. It goes on
>>
>>710232774
Thank you for the kind words, and im glad this post had an affect on you. Keep doibg the right thing, you are an inspiration to us still struggling
>>
Poison in a needle. Nothing good in the long run, slave to beaner and sand nigger drug cartels.

Might as well get addicted to Judaism, Muhammah, Allah, God, Jesus... you probably will be once you clean up. One addiction to the next.
>>
OP here
This really ended up being a great thread thanks to you anons who contributed the good advice and caring words. I needed to hear this and it means alot hearing it from /b/
>>
File: 1466771380958.jpg (51 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
1466771380958.jpg
51 KB, 500x481
>>710232370
>relapsed
>not a habit
>>
>>710232925
I actually just moved to a new area about 2 weeks ago. But i ran into an old friend who just happens to live here now. Total coincidence and i got high
>>
>>710232970
Thanks my man. I'm thankful for the people, in my life, who took even jut a moment to stop and be real with me. Eventually it made sense.
>>
>>710233088
What i ment by that is at this point in time i will not get sick without having heroin in my system. Ita much easier to stop when your only at this point
>>
Going through terrible withdrawals right now. Outta money and shit to sell. I got my hands on some neurontin, that binds to opiate receptors and makes it not so bad, I've also got some loperamide, also known as immodium. Its a super weak opiate you can get over the counter. It doesnt get you high, but it binds to some opiate receptors and makes it less hell. Took 50 pills a while back. Backs you up like a motherfucker but since im only hungry when I got some opiates in me it doesnt matter much, I guess. This still blows hard, though. Hope what I just said helps someone who's fiending too.
>>
>>710232882
Where might I find dxm?
>>
>>710232282
well, it's not like sucking a dick is going to kill you either so what're you scared of you homophobe?
>>
>>710233133
Yes i too have experience with clean time and NA. I need to get back in touch with the people who truly care about my well being and understand what im going through.
>>
File: 1011162347b.jpg (822 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1011162347b.jpg
822 KB, 2560x1600
>>710229328

Be careful OP this is what happened to my hand from injecting h

it's weird i've been shooting up for 13 years but all of a sudden it keeps killing my skin. not an infection; it just kills the skin.
>>
>>710233361
Dxm is im cough syrup. The brand of syrup you want is Delsym as it onky has DXM ad an active ingredient, no tylonol of gauffinessen. Yoy can find it at any pharmacy or grocery store
>>
>>710233205
Now you're making sense.
If you want to quit do it now, not in an hour, not tonight, not tomorrow, now.
when you finally get this realisation in your dense head you'll have to act upon it immediatly because it will fade away soon.
>>
>>710233466
the dumbest fucking thing to ever get high on
>>
>>710233425
That is very strange and ive never seen that before. Assuming youre not trolling me here
>>
>>710233466
Thanks
>>
>>710233393
Best of luck dude. I wish there was more I could help you with. Know that people care and will help guide you, ou just gotta meet them halfway
>>
>>710233507
Im noy suggesting anyone gets high on it. Its merely to be used as a potentiator, a slightly higher than normal dose to be combined with an opiate to produce a greater effect from said opiate.
Pay attention
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iiJ8HQbEMk
>>
>>710233646
Youve done more than you know. I know what i have to do now its just a matter of doing it.
>>
>>710233654
This

Thanks bro
>>
>>710233566
Shit dude. Fuxk off with that crap this kid needs guidance and truth, not that garbage.
>>
>>710233501
Yes, i have 1 more shot left and im gonna shoot it and not buy any more. One day at a time. I just dont have the strength to flush it :/
>>
File: 1102160648.jpg (213 KB, 951x911) Image search: [Google]
1102160648.jpg
213 KB, 951x911
>>710233542

Nah it's real and it sucks. The previous picture was taken october 11th, this is what it looks like now... healing, but very slowly.
>>
>>710233828
you dense motherfucker. what did I just tell
dont procrastinate it, do it NOW.
make a difference now, why would you do something in an hour if you can do it now. you'll win nothing by procrastinating again
>>
>>710233729
For what it's worth, I'm not better than you. Were on the same level. I speak to you as your peer. I never appreciated being talked "at". I want to be a part of the decisions in my life. Take a little good advice and guidance from where you can, and make your own recovery, so to speak
>>
>>710233762
Thats what im here for. I know people are going to get high if they want to no matter what you say to them. So i try to provide accurate information to aid them in safety while getting high. I think harm reduction is very important. Sites like erowid.org and bluelight have saved lives
>>
>>710229328
>>710231303
A halfwit will find a reason/way to ruin his life with anything. A relationship, drugs, debt, etc.

A functioning human being will not allow drugs/alcohol to ruin their life, no matter how addicted they are. Sure, you may not have even a bit of spare cash, but that's as far as a normal person goes with it.

I've done opiates off and on for 20 years now. I have yet to lose my friends, family, my prized possessions, or job from it. Except for a few people, no one knows I use.

It's very possible to be a functioning addict and certainly a functioning user.

I've always felt this way about drugs or any vices.

I always go to work and do my job well. I even work a job that's super easy to get hurt on while high.... I've basically always done that. But I've been getting high on opiates since middle school and I know exactly how much I can use and still be functional.
>>
>>710233917
Oh damn dude. And what were you injecting for this to happen? Does this happen every time you inject?
>>
>>710233934
I hear the passion but leave out the personal attacks and shit. There's no need for that, it detracts from the impact of what you say
>>
>>710233934
Look im not throwin away the last of my dope pointblankperiod. Im gonna get on and then bit buy anymore today. Like i said earlier i wont be dopesick so i shouldnt have a problem resisting
>>
>>710234051
Yes. Literally every time he injects, his hand falls completely off minutes later. Watch out.
>>
>>710234021
I was a "functional addict" for a few years too. The hunger grows but the income doesnt. But hey, I'm not a god of willpower like you eh
>>
i'm soooo constipated

fucking methadone
>>
>>710233828
No you won't you'll shoot it and buy more after 1 hour of withdrawal
>>
>>710234051

Just normal street h (all the stamp bags in the pic).. it happens when i miss in an unusual way; i register, it goes in smoothly, no lump forms, i get a normal rush, but it burns and the skin flashes white. so im guessing some of it is leaking out into the surrounding skin
one good thing though, surprisingly it doesn't hurt at all, even when im in withdrawal and hypersensitive to pain
>>
>>
>>710234021
denial is strong
>>
How to quit heroin or opioids :

>lower your tolerance with time slowly if possible, it will be rewarding anyways because you will eventually get higher more easily

>reduce the intensity of the dosing method with time... e.g. going from shooting up, to smoking, to snorting

>if you aren't a weed smoker, get really stoned when you quit, it makes it much easier

>start substituting with other otc drugs when you stop like immodium, benadryl, tylenol, ibuprofin, melatonin, and benzodiazapines might help

>a suboxone prescription could help, methadone is another addiction

>kratom can help some people while they quit too, while it has addictive qualities too, it isn't comparable to heroin.
>>
>>710234021
This tells me that you simply are not an addict. What you just said is wrong and my opinion (not being a dick just stating my opion bro)
I use the disease model of addiction as a rule of thumb. I encourage you anons to research it for a moment to educate yourselves. I will say most true addicts also agree with this model, while not nearly as many normal people do. So if you arent an addict you may not understand or agree with the disease model
>>
>>710234242

suboxone is another addiction too dumbass

really the best way is to taper the best you can and use loperamide. it completely stops withdrawal because it's an opiate-- but then it's really easy to taper down to nothing on it because you can't get high
>>
>>710234123
i bet thats what you were thinking the last time you tried to quit and look how you ended up. if you keep this mindset i can guarantee it will happen again. You say you want to stop using but right after that you're saying you're going to use again.
>>
>>710234155
Hahahah iktf bro
>>
>>710234153
Another key thing.

Taking breaks. You indulge a bit. Maybe have a fun month or two, stop for at least a month.

I've done this shit for 20 years. So I really have negative respect for dudes that are living in a gutter or dudes that beg, borrow, or steal.

It ain't that hard to not be a nigger about heroin.
>>
>>710234329

well im the guy with the hand thing so you're simply not able to claim i'm not an addict, and i agree with him and have the same story.
>>
>>710234184
I just said im not gonna go through withdrawal. Goddamn pay attention before you post. I just relapsed and i will not get dopesick once the heroin leaves my system. I will just go back to normal. So it will be alot easier to resist the temptation of anothet bag
>>
Down to my last 6 norco then I have to survive on poppy tea until I get re-upped with 180 7.5mg norcos on the 6th.

Poppy seed tea is great. It's a legal way to get shitty, weak morphine but if you drink enough it completely fucks you up. The biggest downside is that it's completely ruined my tolerance for norco so now I have to take 6-8 10mg's at a time to feel anything off of them.

Lots of /b/ropiates on here although to be honest I wish I would've never started this shit. It makes me feel like a million bucks but it makes me lazy and complacent as fuck so I don't do anything to change my miserable life. So I'm stuck in this vicious cycle until something changes, I guess.
>>
>>710234218
Holy shit man. I wonder what is causing this to happen? I have never seen this happen before and ive injected with alot of different people
>>
>>710234511
I hope it works out for you, the way you want it to. Be thinkin about you today random anon.
>>
>>710234448
"The Guy With The Hand"

Are you a super hero addict or something?

Looks like you watched Fight Club one too many times, not a junkie
>>
>>710229328
Hey OP what does the pineapple
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rMNPaNThYM
look like on opiates
>>
>>710234511
Stop lying to yourself dude. You think it's going to be that easy? No. Your going to go to hell and stay for a while then come back
>>
>>710234242
Yes but how do you continuosly stay abstinent from the drug for the rest of your life? For an addict this is the hard part. Many can get clean and have done it many times. But to stay clean, thats the tough shit. Personaly the best way to stay clean is through Narcotics anonymous. Ive seen it work for alot of people. And it would work for me too if i was more motivated and not so fucking depressed all the time.
>>
>>710234588

yeah it's bizarre. never happened even with pills that are full of particulates (i shot OC and roxis for 8 of my 13 years of addiction), then just one day it just started happening. maybe my guy is cutting it with something nasty... but the overall strength is good
>>
>>710234560
>legal

Nope, poppy tea is not legal, least not the us. No opium poppy.

And I've had it and enjoyed it. It's not even comparable in high to heroin, oxy, or even a few norcos.... but it's aight. Nothing to complain about. Maybe a bit better than smoking a bowl, more euphoria.
>>
>>710234668

no idiot >>710233917 >>710233425
>>710233425
>>
>>710234731
Oh im not saying ita going to be easy. Im just saying not being dopesick will be an advantage
>>
>>710234763

The seeds are legal I mean. Once it's a liquid then yeah it's obv not. Still, it keeps me from being dope sick and that's worth a million bucks to me. I haven't been sick in months because of the seeds.
>>
>>710234634
Thank you anon, godspeed
>>
>>710234760
Fix the part of your life that's so broken that it makes you use. Or at best, you'll just wind up swapping out one addiction for another like heroin for alcohol or something like that.

And you know what this means; maybe you're super lonely, maybe you have a bad marriage, maybe you hate your job, etc.....

But there's a reason you crave escapism so much, find out what's giving you that shit life and make your life more bearable, that's the true key to beating addiction.
>>
>>710234762
Try shooting an oxy and see what happens maybe? It could be the cut on your dope. If so your dealer is a fucking asshole and needs to kill himself
>>
>>710229328
Are you a total loser, or just a bit of one?
>>
>>710234927

beating addictions is for quitters.

i for one would rather be dead than not use.
>>
>>710230602
It's like being hugged by a big warm fuzzy blanket as your floating on a cloud, just numb and elevated. If you have family you'll start spending less of them. Your paycheck slowly stops paying the bill's. Your material possessions start to disappear all because it's THAT GOOD.
>>
>>710235008

it might be the cut but it's happened with several distinctly different batches over the past year.. it's probably a combination of factors

not going to pay the outrageous local prices for oxy just to miss on purpose and TRY to kill my skin
>>
>>710235022
Your assumption of me being a loser is completely based on your ignorance of the topic being discussed. Therefore i forgive your intrusion and take no offence to your autism.
>>
>>710234794
Yeah, I'M the idiot.

You had to lose half your hand before you realized shooting up heroin was actually bad for you.....

but I'M the idiot.

kek
>>
>>710234354
that's why i said "could help". everyone quits different. i would say methadone is a bit worse than suboxone though.
>>
>>710235181
Yea good poibt there. Best just to stop injecting all together anon
>>
well arent you edgy?
>>
>>710234762
Your dendrites are rejecting the heroin that doesn't immediately enter the bloodstream

This is a good thing, it'll only get worse until you're either dead or you quit

I'd say you've got 20 more sessions before your dentrites cannibalize your arm and you die of blood loss
>>
>>710235204

i know how it's feel to be a bigger idiot than me? must suck.

anyway i've always known it's bad for me, not just the 6 months out of 13 years i've had this problem. but it's better than life without opiates.
>>
>>710235201
Total then?

You said yourself that your life was in shambles.
>>
>>710234760
The real problem is how you're coping with life and running to drugs and what started you to get there, you need a counselor while you quit to help you understand and cope with life better.

Think about it a lot of people drink alcohol, snort coke, use opioids and don't become addicted. Why?
>>
>>710235284

1/10
>>
>>710235097
I describe it as that perfect day when you were a child and the sun was shining, you had no worries, a bright future, and all was right with the world.

Problems may as well be on the other side of the world. You feel warm, not just physically but spiritually warm. There's an overbearing sense of pleasantness and optimism. And happy, for a short time, you're REALLY happy. This isn't just faking it, this isn't just saying your happy when there's always a storm in your mind, this is the real deal.

I'm this>>710234021
And the truth is that I'm liking it more and more.

It's the most perfect relaxation session.
>>
>>710235258
Edgy? Ha if only you knew about my history with this terrible substance. This is real life shit happening on your board right now. So keep the memes to yourself for now friend
>>
>>710235303
Most people who run to drugs like heroin, meth and stuff like that seem to lack things in life that keep people going every day too.
>>
>>710234218
Stop maybe?
>>
>>710234242
How to quit heroin or opiids :

>Don't be a fucking shortsighted loser and start in the first place.
>>
>>710235360
>junkie detected

Do society a favor and prescribe yourself a whole g of fentanyl so we can be sure you're dead and your family can finally rest easy knowing their junkie son is finally kill
>>
>>710235410

Never.
all though i will try another source at some point, this guy is just so damn good... solid dope, never runs out, available any time i want 9am-11pm even on fucking christmas day, gives me credit, and has the best price you can get without going wholesale.. $70 even if i only want 1 bun
>>
>>710233425
obviously something that has been used as a cutting agent that is corrosive.
did you buy all yer shit from the same source?
>>
Be me
21yo tranny heroin addict
Hate my dad
Fuck you dad
>>
>>710235575
Yeah, but the hand thing. Hands are pretty great.
>>
>>710229328
What lead you to start using?
>>
>>710235298
At one time my life was in shambles, but im currently working very hard to get it back. Being able to recover from what i came from has made me stronger. I moved to a new city, got a good job and im renting a decent little room. I had nothing but the clothes on my back when i got out of jail Oct. 11th and ive came a long way without much help. Ao i slipped uo yesterday and bought half a gram, its not to late to bounce back and keep my win streak going
>>
>>710235588

well i've injected actual acid before; it instantly turned the blood brown as the cells died. this doesn't do that; and it takes at least 24 hours after a miss before the skin starts to change color
>>
>>710235588
I originally thought it was that, but then it would outright kill him once it passed the blood brain barrier. There's a possibility this guy >>710235284 is right, but dendritic cells usually don't attack other cells without issue first

I think it's autoimmune response to infection?
>>
>>710235554
YOU are the loser my friend. Your shitty attitude is a cancer that's eating you from te inside. Cut that shit out dude
>>
>>710235769
wouldn't an autoimmune response lead to redness and swelling instead?
>>
>>710235389
Blissfully oblivious, not sure if thats even a thing. But that was deep anon. It's a great wsy to relax if you can control it. I like to think i would be able to control my self but I'd just be lying to myself.
>>
>>710235684
Thats a good question with a complicated answer anon. My drug use started when i was abiut 13 yo and found my moms xanax script. I was just a curious kid. And when i got high for that first time, it seemed to fill a whole that nothing else everr had. I think it has alot to do with depression and social anxiety and just an overall dislike of normal people shit like facebook and hashtags for example now. Its not that i can fit in, its that i dont want to. And this makes me feel indifferent towards others, this creates a black hole within me
>>
>>710229328
Ewww....hiv/aids on the way.
>>
>>710235710
Thats it anon keep that good thing goin. Nice work on what you've done so far but there's more work ahead. You got it in your reach now
>>
>>710232458
Methadone is the best opiate for sleep, bar none.
>>
>>710236075
Iam not sure but i think you contract hiv/aids from heroin if you share needles with an infected person after they used the needle prior to your use.
>>
>>710236075
Lol your not very intelligent are ya bud?
How in the fuck am i gonna get HIV by using a clean needle? Im not. Thats the thing.
>>
>>710236089
Thats right anon, and thank you for words of encouragement they are greatly appreciated
>>
>>710233425
Someone cut your shit. That looks like Krokodil poisoning. I'm guessing you infiltrated a vein on that site.
>>
>>710236192
Hmm i would have to disagree anon. In my experience, opiates and sleep don't usually work together. Yes you "nod out" but your not actually asleep. And if you are infact high on an opiat you will not actually be able to fall asleep. Youu will be somewhere in between wake and sleep. You will not recieve any of the benefits of sleep during this nod out time
>>
>>710236361
I speak from my heart. My advice is listen to your own, be gentle with yourself. Treat you as you would a best friend or loved one.
>>
>>710236192
If you sleep when you've taken an opiate thats usually a sign of overdose. Be careful anon.
>>
>>710234155
Yeah bro. It must be arbor day because it's like I'm planting a fucking tree.
>>
>>710234218
Definitely Krokodil. It was big is n Russia a decade ago.
>>
>>710236537
Goddamn thats good
And to any of you anons struggling with this addiction, i know and understand your pain well. I love you and i believe in you. Together we are strong and we can beat this. Id like to see opiate/opioid addiction threads on /b/ more often. A thread where we can lift eachother up instead of tear eachother down. /b/, a place for hope
>>
>>710236903
Hope is an illusion. The only reason the government cares about stopping your addiction is because they want to ensure they get the maximum output from their cattle. You're literally living in the Matrix where you get stamped on the forehead with a SS number the second you're born and, until you die, the elitists in the government are gauging how much they can squeeze you to get the maximum amount of juice for their Sunday brunch with champagne.
>>
>>710231813
Bullshit did opiates for 15 years. Eventually got to 10 times the starting dose, the sedative effect stopped working any further increases would just make me very ill. Fuck I could drive and work and shit, family business, developed coping strategies for driving, working on roofs(hardest,it fucks your balance badly). In the end there wasn't any point to doing it any more being fucked was the new normal. In fact the best bit coming off it was how what used to be normal now feels like high, like wow check my super balance abilities.

Went to my GP one day asked for a course of Subutex, took for 10 days, then stopped completely, 14 months now. No bullshit cuck rehab or therapy. The reason why you are doing drugs is because you need an emotional crutch if you cant give up emotional crutches like rehab or therapy then you cant give up drugs. You have to decide that you are stronger enough to look after your own mental well being, then get some drugs to help you off physical withdrawal(Subutex works like a bomb, but DO NOT uses it as prescribed the manufacturers want you to use it for months which will make you dependent, the worst withdrawal effects are over after your 5th day, if you cant deal with going clean after 10 days then you aren't strong enough mentally to do it.
>>
>>710237157
There's a lot of money in "treating" an addiction, particularly if there's pharmaceutical scripts or clinics involved.

I'd venture to say the "government sanctioned" methods of curing an addict do not work. You do not taper down or give them an opiate to help with withdrawal. You do not go to meetings to talk about the shit constantly (creating obsession).

You quit cold turkey and tough out the sickness, even for a bad addict, you'll only be "for real" sick a week, tops. Sure, you may have cravings for a few weeks after but it won't be sickness, and after a while it will be like craving for a big steak dinner. Sure, that sounds great, but you can take it or leave it. You find something unrelated to spend your time on. You try to fix the broken part of your life, the part that makes you crave escapism and use.

That's the right recipe for breaking an addiciton, but the government can't monetize that. They'd rather do it the broken way that creates a multi-billion dollar industry and puts money in everyones' pockets... but the way that doesn't work. People relapse constantly, I'd venture to say, at best the government way gives people a few weeks break from using. Maybe just getting a bit less high on methadone or suboxy for a few weeks...
>>
>>710236530
I appreciate your concern, but I'm on a fixed prescribed dose that I haven't altered for almost 5 years now. I've tried pretty much everything to help with pain (nasty accident with nerve issues. Can't even walk without pain control.) and I know what you're talking about, but since there's no real rush from the methadone, it doesn't stimulate me to stay awake. It's also a pretty minimal dosing regimine, but definitely more warm blanket than brain orgasm.
>>
>>710236727
>>
>>710236903
Be what it is you want to see in this life dude. Like minded people are out there
>>
>>710237157
Tl,dr. Hope is real. It's organic, you cannot buy it. Hope is formed hen you believe
>>
>>710237531
>You do not taper down or give them an opiate to help with withdrawal.

Nonsense, if you stop without anything for physical withdrawal you will be very sick and wont be able to go anywhere for 5 days because you will wet your pants with liquid shit.
>>
>>710229328
You still here op? What state are you in?
>>
>>710232097
Idk man. I'm on Long Island and you will pay $100 if you grab through scumbag kids... I used to pay that when I was just making my transition from oc's to dope... Getting from a real dealer, I pay 50-60 a gram of typically good shit... It stays consistent and they have a large group of people who work. It's run like a business with business hours and employees. Not just a kid with a SnapBack driving around in a blacked out civic
>>
>>710238368
Yep OP here. Just took my last shot of dope and it rocked my fucking world. Pins amd needles like crazy. And lets just say im on the eastern shore
>>
>>710238563
Right on, I'm the dude who's been talkin with you since the thread started; just curious. I'm in Massachusetts, north Of Boston
>>
>>710232370
Be careful. Anyone who od's typically is coming from being clean. Their tolerance drops and they don't realize it. I had 5 friends die like that. 2 just had non-lethal OD's this week. Thank god for narcan....

I want to stop. I need to stop. I'm high functioning but also an intense user. I go to work and class and make sure I keep every appointment I make. It's actually bad though, cause I can't reach out for help.. And it's not like anyone around me notices there is something different with me than usual.... I will break the habit sooner or later. But it's hard as fuck when you live in a place where it seems like 50% of people are on it.
>>
>>710229328
used to love that shit, preferred smoking it though. my work frowned upon having needle marked employees. eventually switched to oxy and perks to get through the day. used wake up and chew a handful of pills. finally got off everything like 2 years ago. quit cold turkey and serious thought i was gunna shit my bowels out.
>>
>>710238563
Its some of the BEST heroin ive ever copped. The rush is an amazing euphoria, im on fucking cloud 9 right now anons
>>
>>710238652
Oh your still here. Yea i live in the city of Wilmington DE. And The Dominicans have the best dope around here
>>
>>710238787
You're under 25 right?
Just feels like it. Anyone who's 25+ is disillusioned with using, at least in my experienced... Like yeah I get excited when stuff is fire.. But I feel like we are all self-loathing at this point and just don't get super pumped over the fact that we still use.
>>
>>710238917
Yea man same deal up here. The Dominicans always got the shit. I'm at work just kickin it
>>
>>710237531
>You quit cold turkey and tough out the sickness, even for a bad addict, you'll only be "for real" sick a week, tops. Sure, you may have cravings for a few weeks after but it won't be sickness, and after a while it will be like craving for a big steak dinner.
Have you ever gone cold turkey ? I did it that way once about 7 years ago I still have nightmares about it, what helped me give up for good was a 10 day course of Subatex which allowed me to function and chat with people and do stuff while I was coming off. And the physical cravings stop after about 5 days and cravings after that are just mental and as soon as you focus on something else they are gone without any problems. I founding coming off cocaine harder in the long run than opiates, cocaine has a very strong mental addiction, opiates is physical.
>>
>>710238450
Yes its done very similar here in Wilmington, except the hours are 24/7. You just have to know which corner to hit as some corners have crack and some have dope almost never both on the same corner. But i don't cop on the corner anymore, i have my own guy, a dominacan who lives at the edge of the city
>>
>>710230602
DO NOT LISTEN TO OP, HEROIN KILLS, once ur adicted heroin does not do shit to ya only to get the monkey of ur back u´ll need more than 100$ daily, u´ll lose everything, u´ll be sad like OP an eventually dye, be really careful if u apreciate ur life at all in any sense
GOOD LUCK OP I WISH I COULD TELL U SOMETHING TO QUIT AND TO STOP INDUCING OTHER S TO THE USE OF THE MOST DAMAGING DRUG OF ALL
Good luck bro
>>
>>710239290
Yikes. Corner working is basically dead unless you're in the projects. Like the shitty parts of NYC. But these days, you need a guy and he has a burner and doesn't have to risk his ass being busted just standing there.. Plus if you aren't in the city, you won't have people waiting on corners. Maybe at train stations. But a lot of the time, it's dudes w crack (which I don't do) or dudes looking to rob you
>>
>>710239028
That is correct. And i only get pumped about it from between 3 and 10 seconds after injectionm there is almost no better feeling than the rush aquired during the first 10 seconds after pushing in
>>
>>710229328

Haha doing heroin in 2016 is Russian Roulette, enjoy your overdose with your Chinese Fentanyl soaked dope.
>>
>>710239393
obsiously OP still hasn´t reach the point im talking about, enjoy the bus while it lasts couse it wont be very long.....
>>
File: 20161102_082604.jpg (881 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
20161102_082604.jpg
881 KB, 1200x1600
>>710239506
My pyoops dont lie
>>
>>710239599
do not inyect heroin is 10 times more adictive, smoke it or snord it so it wont be so harmful
>>
>>710239701
Neither does your cock, enjoy your sexless soulless life.
>>
No such thing as a functioning opiate addict.

Shit I was barely even an addict, was doing just around 65-80mg oxycodone a day for a few short years, lost all my friends, not because they knew, because I would rather pop a few and lay in bed. It felt like 2 months when 3 years went by. Luckily for me never moved onto the heavy stuff.
>>
>>710229328
What's any ones opinion here on poppy seed tea/poppy tea
Was considering to order some seeds to try it out.
>>
>>710239624
OP here, and ive reached that point and back again several times. Ive been battling the heroin monster for years now. And would NEVER recommend that anyone dabble in such evil. Because thats what heroin is, pure evil. The feeling it gives you is amazing, almost indescribable. But the consequences, oh the dire consequences. They will break you, bring you to your knees. Stay far away from this drug if you havent already experienced it. It was the biggest mistake ive made in my life thus far
>>
>>710239742
Best is you make a J with some primo weed then sprinkle in a line of H then heat it in the microwave so it melts the H into the weed, then smoke......injecting is for assholes you don't get to have the amazing creative lucid dreaming sessions that you get from smoking.
>>
>>710239951
Heroin can react do different cock in different ways. It actually allows me to fuck like a porn star and be in full control of my nut bust. I make my wife cum atleast twice before i finish, every single time we have sex. The trick is the dose
>>
>>710239959
bullshit I did for 15 years, worked in family business so I could take days off if I had to, but I didn't really want to do the stuff to get fucked but to stop anxiety, so I increased the dose slowly, was trying not to get addicted, I eventually got to 10 times the starting dose and I was still working, a lot of the time on roofs, hahaha fuck but I worked up there when I first started and it created havoc with my balance was scary but in the end I learnt to only trust my eyes for balance, ignore all other input. hahaha........the mind can adept to anything if you do it very slowly.
>>
>>710229328
Worthless degrenete piece of meat.
>>
>>710229328
Lmao this isn't a opiate discussion, it's a "please op don't do it it's not worth it think about the kids pls don't die" thread. Op and everyone gets it faggots, heroin is obviously not good for you, anytime someone starts a opiate discussion this is all that's going on.
>>
>>710240115

I didn't know heroin causes lucid dreams.
>>
>>710233425
Cant belive how fucking stupid junkies are.
>>
>>710239742
>>710240115
Sorry but if your not injecting, your wasting it. Its heroin anon, its made to be injected. The rush you get is incomparable to any other high ive ever experienced. But with this incredible high comes incredible consequences. It becomes extremely dangerous and addicting at that point. If you haven't done it yet, then keep it that way. Please
>>
>>710240255
>be in full control of my nut bust
There you go, reduced your physical sex drive, what you flying on now is mental, eventually you will get better and better control of your "nut bust" until there is no "nut bust"
>>
Friendly reminder that Ibogaine can cure heroine addiction. Kratom helps as well.
>>
There is a culture that leads to this "im still fuckin ripped" mentality that gets people using like this.

A flatbill hat usually comes in hand too.
>>
>>710240612
There is no cure. These things will aid you in discontinuing the use of heroin, but not in thr further abstinence from the drug for the rrst of your life. This can be achieved 1 day at a time at through a 12 step fellowship called narcotics anonymous
>>
>>710240646
Op here
You have a good point anon, i apologize for that shit.
>>
>>710235719
Do you have any other health problems? It sounds like you're not too picky about how you get high and I'm just wondering about the state of your body.
>>
>>710240473
????? you serious ?????

In Xanadu did Kubla Khan. A stately pleasure-dome decree: Where Alph, the sacred river, ran.

The romantic poetry movement was a bunch of poets all smoking opium and writing poetry.

OK you smoke opium slowly while stimulating your mind with something like reading......you go into a dream state where everything that you do makes sense.

In a normal dream if you dream you are writing a great song or speach or painting,,,,,when you wake you have nothing just the concept of the dream, no real writing or art to show for it.

In an opium lucid dream you dream of writing a great song or drawing a painting when you slide out of the dream, you remember every single word written or stroke painted.....and it is AWESOME and makes senses and is BEAUTIFUL.

If you are doing opiates and you haven't experimented with lucid dreaming you are missing something truly magical.

You dont get anything good by sitting in a skanky room with skanky mates shooting up,,,,,you need to set up the art for the lucid dreaming before you start and make the dream go where you want it to.,,,,,,best do it alone unless the person is also creative and into lucid dreaming otherwise they will ruin it.
>>
>>710229328
>large dose
>u100 insulin syringe
lightweight
>>
>>710240473
Google Lucid Dreams Opium Romantic poetry

Lucid dreaming is best when you have an opiate dose that allows you to drift in and out.......you write something then you nod.......lucid dream.....then write some more......lucid dream......

The Chinese knew all about lucid dreaming and they set up their opium dens to encourage it, comfy surroundings, pleasant drinks,.

Skanky junkies injecting in some shit hole is not a good place to try it
>>
>>710241019
Has anyone else here experienced lucid dreamin from a high dose of melatonin? Works for me every time. It also helps to stare at your hands for 5 minutes right before closing your eyes to sleep. This method usually results in a dream where i am in complete control of said dream. I usually fly around
>>
>>710241210
You obviously dont know what your talking about so keep your lil 2 cents to yoursrlf m9
The more powder and less water you use, the better the rush. I only use 20 units of water in a shot. (100 units total in syringe using only 1/5th syringe of water)
>>
>>710241019

Interesting. I don't think I'd take heroin, but that sounds like the way I'd probably use it if I did. Sounds like a proper way to do it too, and to be honest, I never thought of heroin as a creative type of drug.
>>
Say I had some excess 2mg Suboxone... Anyone know the going rate or demand in Australia?
>>
>>710229328
Paramedic here. I hate you and your fuckin kind. Please give yourself too much in a place where I won't get called by a do-gooder and waste my time bringing your sorry ass back.
>>
>>710241822
Your a jerk off. That why you make $10.50 an hr. Faggot. Save life... Lol no you don't. Hospitals, nurses and doctors do tht
>>
>>710241761
Well in the states, in the area im from, an 8mg strip or pill will usually got for between 15 and 20 $
Hooe this helps but seeing that your in straya it might be useless info for you
I tried
>>
>>710241406
What I found was best in lucid dreams was being able to take what you do in the dream back with you, this is what the romantic poetry movement was about, using opium to create stuff in this world from what you discover in dreams.

It works with all creativity, if you take an engineering or quantum physics experiment, you can lucid dream with it and your creative powers are awesome.

But it wasn't just the romantic poetry movement that were using it for this purpose, it was legal and everyone in European society including scientists were experimenting with it at the time.

The poem "Xanadu" is about lucid dreaming
>>
>>710241984
Taxpayer here..
Fuck the skagheads. Hope they shhot up crocadil and rot to death
>>
>>710233425
>>710233917
You are a dumb motherfucker. You're going to lose your whole fucking arm to your drug habit.

It's time to go to the clinic...
>>
>>710241822
Go fuck yourself, I'm 51 used opiates for 15 years never needed any help from a failed doctor like yourself.
>>
>>710241280

The den sounds really cozy, it's a shame that so many people don't like to be psychonauts with their drugs, though I'm no exception, I only smoke cannabis and tobacco. My dreams are coming back to me slightly because I try not to smoke before sleeping, but I wouldn't dare to take heroin.

A heroin den makes it seem like that would be the ultimate time (with mindset) to ever use it, and perhaps opens up potentials for experimental or safer, more casual use. I'd rather that opposed to letting it run my life, sorry to seem so cliched, and I'm sorry if my posts are derailing.

Also, thanks for the suggestion.
>>
>>710242087
Taxpayer here; fuck you faggot
>>
>>710241822
Oh wow havent heard that one before
You are one out of billions of ingnorance drivin individuals who ate so quick to pass judgement on those whom they dont truly understand.
>>
>>710237157
You can get ahead in this world and make the system help you without being a leech or a sheep, that's the basic definition of a functional person. But if you choose to remain ignorant and cynical of course you're going to get walked on.

Also the gov't is a force for good in the Western world, or the closest thing we've got. You have no idea how our society works and how freedom is applied. The main purpose of the government is to police corporations and the economy, not manage your worthless life. To that end yeah they try to shape citizens to integrate better in a corporate world but you can take that information and educate yourself and get ahead. That's the good thing about our capitalist society, if you make yourself valuable you can go anywhere.

So keep telling yourself it's the man who is keeping you down, it's less depressing than realizing you've made bad decisions and are solely responsible for your lot in life.
>>
I haven't done heroin in years, was never a huge user because I was 15-16 and broke. Anyway any ideas on how much I'd need to uh, go to sleep? For good.
>>
>>710242350
FIGHT and RISE
>>
File: Screenshot_20161029-201317.png (843 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161029-201317.png
843 KB, 1080x1920
Lol I'm glad I still get high off of greenies. If I ever become as pathetic as you guys just fucking kill me.
>>
What will happend if you miss your vein? And can you send me some guide on how to inject properly? Im planning on shooting up some H couple weeks before i die.
Oh, and also how possible is it to quit or not higher dose if you've allready sitting on H
>>
>>710241648
Sprinkle some heroin in a joint, a tiny amount, if you put a coke lines worth in, you will vomit uncontrollably before you manage to kill yourself. It's very quick acting, the best thing is to take a drag and wait 15 minutes before the next drag, if you need one.
It was used recreationally and medically for thousands of years and legal to buy in every chemist until the 1950s. Opium was a huge part of our culture until Heroin came along and losers started injecting themselves with it
>>
>>710242174
OP here. No need to apologize anon. Your opinion is valid and makes sense. If i were you id stick by this moral code of you and stay far away from heroin. Smart man. I wish i had the same outlook, i wish i wouldve used more common sense befote i injected for the first time. If only i could go back and make the right decision
>>
>>710242280
>The main purpose of the government is to be the police for corporations

FTFY

Who do you think throws granny and all her shit out on the street when the bank forecloses? Go drink the kool-aid, retard.
>>
>>710242350
It's the worst kys drug there is and the best dont kys drug ever.

If you want to kys then go do opiates because no matter how hard you try you probably wont.
>>
>>710242500
And what makes me so pathetic? My drug of choice? You might sound pretty pathetic buying into all the social stigma behind heroin and not forming an opinion of your own based on true experience. But your a sheep. Dont be so quick to pass judgement on that of which you do not understand. Sheep
>>
File: tmp_12104-1408-6618090274.png (45 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12104-1408-6618090274.png
45 KB, 512x512
Actual chronic pain clinic patient here...
I get scripts for 2x18mg Extampza and 3x10mg IR Oxycodone a day.
You junkies are fucking weak. Especially you there with that fucking gaping wound on your hand. How could you even let your shit get like that? You're gonna' lose your hand. Or get an infection that spreads and kills you. Time to quit bullshitting yourself and get some help.
>>
File: 1466856574632.jpg (74 KB, 920x459) Image search: [Google]
1466856574632.jpg
74 KB, 920x459
These threads always make me feel feels. Sad, hopeful, depressed, angry...a little jelly.

Shot dope for 3 years. Was actually a lot of fun being a total junkball. I would just scheme all day on ways to get money for dope, and then I'd get dope. I came up with some pretty clever schemes too that I'm still proud of.

But there's always that nagging feeling of "I should be doing something more with my life." So... I quit. I went back to school, graduated... I'm a teacher now. It's cool I guess because for the first time in my life I'm genuinely happy, but I don't know. Being a drug addict was a lot of fun. What can I say?
>>
>>710243029
And another thing...
The guy trying to blame his drug use on the government?!?!?!!!!
Holy shit that's fucking weak. Nobody's buying that shit.
>>
>>710233425
>>710233917
why do u still take h?
>>
>>710242500
I used to smoke H in public, either in weed or in a normal roll up cigarette.
More than a few times someone would ask for a drag and not wanting to explain why they couldn't I would just let them have a drag and say nothing. Only once did someone notice that it was not normal, most would just say it was the best weed they ever smoked. Opium with weed is awesome, opium alone is a very straight chill, the weed makes it a little bit crazy and funny.
>>
>>710242604

I may not do this in the near future, or if ever, but that's really convincing and that'd be the only way I'd ever do it. When I started smoking weed, It'd be a cigarette with the tiniest pinch of cannabis, I guess It'd be similar to that feeling, thanks for the advice, if I ever find myself in a heroin situation, that'd be the method, though I doubt it'd ever happen.

Also, I have had that idea before, taking the tiniest amount, not that I was actually contemplating it, I asked about it to a doctor that gave a talk in my class at university out of curiosity.
>>
>>710243168

can you share a couple schemes, brother?
>>
>>710242507
Can some1 answer me?
>>
>>710243029
Please, dont.
You obviously have no basic understanding of the disease model of addiction therefore you know not of which you speak. The level of ignorance in this thread is reaching cancerous levels. Your a sheep too. Just forming an opinion based on what your hear from the new or other similar outlets. Spend a few days with a real addict. Hear his story and where he came from, how he get here and where hes going. Then come back with a true unbiased opinion
>>
>>710243025
Lol okay dude :) Just quit whenever you want then. I mean clearly you're right and every scientific study done was just government propaganda, right?
>>
>>710243347
Sure but this one requires a partner, and, in my case, it was my junkball girlfriend. So I'm not sure how feasible a scheme it may be for you.

Anyway... I would send her into a grocery store or department store and she'd go up to the service desk and ask about a necklace she lost. Most of the time it would be some kid working the desk who would pull out a bag of lost jewelry and just let her look through it. She'd take at least one gold chain and if no one was looking she would take several pieces of jewelry.

You've got to have a good eye for real gold/real silver. Anyway...we'd go and cash that stuff in and then hit another store the next day. We must have hit, God... I don't even know how many stores. And it worked I'd sayyyy... 90% of the time.
>>
>>710241984
>>710242148
>>710242208
>quick to pass judgement
I have to deal with at least one of these stupid fucks every week. They pass out in the fucking gutter and we pump some narcan and hope we don't get fuckin punched when the stupid shit wakes up.

Heroin users are a waste of space. Make the drug legal so these fuckers can off themselves faster.
>>
>>710243782
You need to find a new job
>>
>>710243444
Missing a shot will not cause any great harm. The heroin solution will simply sit under your skin and absorb slowly. This is called skin popping. The area will be red, puffy and slightly painful to touch for up to 48 hours. But no real damage will be done
Also if your interested i can start a new thread and include step by step instruction on how to safely inject. I will include pictures as well
>>
>>710242642

We all weep. I appreciate your warning, Lucid dreams may help you find solutions or provide benefit? Maybe that's just me and how I'd treat them if they were frequent, I bet even dreams in general can help guide one, if you don't believe in that hunk of sentimental junk, I guess it's still like a nice television show generated by your own brain.
>>
>>710243948

I really suck at full stops.
>>
>>710243261
Picasso was an Opium user
>>
>>710243753
clever. I've done that to replace lost phone chargers at hotels, never thought to do it for jewelery.
>>
>>710243593
Addiction affects different people in different ways. Everyone has a different bottom. Some steal to feed their habbit, some people suck dick, some just work a 9 to 5 and pay for it that way. What im saying is that there is no singular path which is lead to one by addiction. It takes all different peopke in all different directions, and you cant judge all junkies by the actions of few.
>>
>>710243876
Very well stated anon
>>
>>710233425
Its time to stop, you will die if not.
>>
>>710243782
If you haven't had a university education then you should not to drugs, they are not for ignorant people who do not know the meaning of human fallacy.

You haven't had a university education which is why you are a dumb medic, so yes, stay away from drugs dipshit.
>>
>>710243876
I need a new job because I hate dealing with rude careless people who don't appreciate life and go out of their way to not contribute to society but instead pass out in the gutter and wait for me to come save them? I love my job. There's nothing that brings me more joy. But when I keep one of these idiots alive all I feel is that it's one more societal succubus who will succeed in killing himself once he gets out of jail.
>>
So hypothetically ,
a close friend has had issues with opiates . How do I know for sure?
>>
>>710244405
>drus are okay if you spent a lot of money on college
Go die in a fire.
>>
I've only snorted and smoked H.. Have tried a bunch of opiate pills, and been shoot up with oxys quite some times by a friend.. I know, one shouldn't inject pills.. Anyhow, the rush is incredible.. I tried injecting heroin a few times, but i never manage to get blood response.. Does anyone know any good "exercises" i can do, to get the the needle in my vein? I know where the vein is, it always start dripping black blood.
>>
>>710244106

I don't think you need drugs to necessarily be creative, but I know from smoking weed that it does make the process seem better. It would be interesting to see an artist experiment on a TV show whilst on different, various drugs over the span of a few episodes.
>>
I'm only 25, but I know 6 people that have/had a heroin addiction. They all stole to support their habits, even though they all had jobs. 2 of them are dead now(1 overdosed the other was on his back passed out and drown in his own vomit), 1 is in jail, 2 keeps going back and forth between getting clean and relapsing, and 1 has actually been able to stay clean.

It pretty much universally makes you a shitty person, but all in all different people handle it different ways.
>>
>>710244434
>I need a new job because I hate dealing with rude careless people who don't appreciate life and go out of their way to not contribute to society...

Yes. Yes you do. Your job isn't to pass judgement. It's to provide care. If you don't like it, then you need to find another job.

Do you feel the same way about people who attempt suicide or people who are so thoughtless, careless, and reckless that they cause car accidents trying to make a yellow light? I'm sure a ton of your caseload is the result of people who aren't the very best or most upstanding people in the world. Get over it or find a new job.
>>
>>710244923
Did you even read the post? It's about them being worthless in general. What do they do to contribute? They steal, they mooch, they waste time and then die. Not comparable to a suicide or careless car crash.
>>
>>710244858
To be fair, you probably interact all the time with former heroin addicts who are now clean, and you haven't the slightest idea.

I'm a teacher, but I was a heroin addict. Friend of mine is an accountant, but he was a heroin addict.

Most of us who *have* managed to stay clean don't necessarily feel compelled to tell everyone about our past experiences. No one I work with knows, and they'd probably be very surprised to find out.
>>
I've never touched H, never well, but I'm struggling myself to quit another substance, any general avoidance tips would be great.
>>
Addicted to poppy tea. Poor man's opiate, but currently a college student with no hookups. Got a year left before I graduate and hope to wean off by then because the wds are hell.
>>
>>710244434
You might view these people differently if you had a close friend or family member that died this way. Pic related was my good friend Robert B. He died last year around this time from a heroin overdose. He was very good person and i miss him terribly and goddamnit you got me crying like a little bitch right now. Goddamnit i miss you bob. I love you and ill share your picture here so you can be remembered on this day
>>
>>710243900
Yes please. I think it'll be helpfull for a lot of people that are not even planning on doing drugs.
>>
>>710239974

It's great for me. considering I've never done anything else than hydros. Although it is a slippery slope. Easy to obtain and probably the most difficult to get off since you get addicted to the many alkaloids that are in it.
>>
>>710245240
I'm sorry for your loss.

This will be little comfort, but I've come to find you can't control other people. That was his path.
>>
>>710242756
I've got 2 uncles. Brothers, grew up poor. One worked hard in school, paid his way through college, started a business and raised a family, has a couple grandkids and is set to retire. The other is an alcoholic, deals to get by, has an illegitamite kid and is constantly fighting the mom and social services. Neither trust the government, but guess which one won't shut up about how the man is keeping him down?
>>
>>710245139
>steal
>mooch

These aren't things exclusive to drug addicts. But just for fun... you think that the kid who ran a red light, t-boned me, and tried to flee the scene is less-worthless than a heroin addict? You think that the mother with two kids who locked herself in her bedroom and swallowed a bottle of pills is less selfish, less shitty? (That was my mother, by the way.) Come on...
>>
>>710245240
I'm sorry /b/ro I've had friends die too from heroin, and they weren't inherently shitty people; they were just sick, sick in every sense of the word...
>>
>>710245360
Okay, im going to title the thread "injection 101" search for it in about 10 minutes. I still have some dope left so ill fix it up and shoot it and take pictures of each step. Just give me a few mins
>>
>>710244858
Opium and cocaine and hallucinogens were a right of passage for educated people until the 1950s.
Some of out greatest literature and art have been produced by them and they were used in family medicine for hundreds of years.

Then plebs got money and their ignorant pleb offspring started using them and did stupid pleb things and blamed their pleb habits like stealing and not washing and no self respect on the drugs
>>
>>710245406
Anon speaks the truth here
>>
>>710245186
I wasn't saying you couldn't get clean and become productive, I was trying to say that while using most people are shitty people, and death occurs pretty often.

Also, congrats on quitting the habit anon.
>>
>>710245195
what substance I have quit cocaine and Heroin
>>
>>710243168
Lol i hear ya. I know my life is better now but I had some wild rides. It's what you gotta do to grow up, otherwise you end up a 40 year old scheming junkie who wants to get off the ride but can't.
>>
>>710245209
Just get 10 days worth of Subutex, if you just drinking tea then 5 days will be enough.
>>
>>
>>710245700
No I know what you were saying, but what *I'm* saying is that the number of heroin addicts you know is actually much larger than you realize being that those who *do* get clean tend not to talk about it.

And thanks for the kind words
>>
>>710245723
coke
>>
Thanks for the help guys..
>>
>>710233425
>not an infection lol
you have a hole in your fucking hand you stupid prick. you're gonna lose your whole arm and you deserve it
>>
And this is why you don't touch drugs in the first place
>>
Next time do enough be a hero.
>>
>>710245775
Yeah I think that's the part that scared me straight. I was OK with being a twenty-something year old junkball loser. "Ah he just hasn't figured it all out yet," they'd say, and I'd be given the benefit of the doubt. But for a second I could close my eyes and imagine a future in which I'm 40 years old and I'm still a loser....and that fucking terrified me.
>>
>>710245861
Thats's a good point, then I should correct it to "I've known 6 ACTIVE heroin addicts".
>>
File: 1475526642459.jpg (25 KB, 600x584) Image search: [Google]
1475526642459.jpg
25 KB, 600x584
>>710246129
Exactamundo my friend
>>
>>710245874
coke was harder than heroin for me, it has a huge mental addiction. Best approach is to remove yourself from any mental memory of the stuff, get out of town for a weekend or more, stop hanging with anyone who you used it with.

Once your mind knows you are in a place where you cant get, then there are no cravings.
>>
>>710246352
all of my closest friends and some family.

just made one of them breakfast in bed.

My only problem is the cost. Had a family member as a child blackmail my parents threatening my life for money for coke and I don't ever wanna be that person.
>>
File: Opium1.jpg (29 KB, 250x170) Image search: [Google]
Opium1.jpg
29 KB, 250x170
Opium the best cough medicine for kids
>>
>>710246352
>coke was harder than heroin for me

For you and for a whole bunch of other people. There's a reason why every NA meeting you ever go to has lifelong cocaine addicts who can't get it together.

For heroin addicts, you've got treatment options: methadone, suboxone, there's a shot you can get, implants...

For cocaine addicts? "Stop. Just stop." There's your treatment. And obviously that's not a very easy thing to do for cocaine addicts.

If someone held a gun to my son's head unless I chose an addiction to impart upon him, cocaine or heroin, I'd choose heroin for him. There are just more treatment options available.
>>
File: heroincough.jpg (46 KB, 281x370) Image search: [Google]
heroincough.jpg
46 KB, 281x370
>>
>>710246616
Shit, i'd like to hear that story.
>>
>>710245524
Okay anons the safe injection guide is about to be posted
>>
>>710247010
Search for "injecting 101" to find
>>
>>710246651
I stopped Coke after I threw all my friends out of my house and I was only using it alone.

Fuck they would be looking out the curtains screaming that cops were in the yard and then they would be scratching on the floor for bits and leaving dirty shit in my bathroom.
One even went to Hospital with his wife because there were spiders underneath their skin.......fuck I was laughing and saying "Have you lost your fucking mind"...and he was like "
Noooo there was something there, I swear".......yep I refused to lose my self respect so I had to lose my friends and then it wasn't fun any more, and it was easy to stop when I didn't know anyone else who was using it.
>>
>>710246888
chekem
>>
>>710247128
I never got that way with coke/crack, but I know exactly what you mean. I wasn't a huge fan of crack or coke really but I'd take a hit occasionally.

My friends would think there were mice and shit.
>>
File: cocainedrops_822.jpg (1 MB, 3504x2184) Image search: [Google]
cocainedrops_822.jpg
1 MB, 3504x2184
>>710247337
I'm 51, 30 years on hard drugs, fuck I can tell stories.

We once scored some home made acid trips made on wall paper, they were HUGE, you could see the drop but we thought we had been ripped off, so we all get in a car and head for the coast.........hahahaha
>>
>>710246888
Its not a story I'm a fan of telling, its just the best way to explain my fears of coke addiction.
>>
smoking some stanky marijuana my opiate friends, sorry to intrude on your thread
>>
>>710247616
As long as you can completely remove yourself from your environment and friends then there is no worry. If you don't have the financial means or friends/family to go to then you should worry.

It is also the drug most likely to turn you into a violent asshole who thinks they are fucking winning when in fact everyone is pissed with you.
When I told my friends who were doing it that they were behaving like assholes and doing out of character stuff they ALL denied it, were incredulous to the facts.
No amount of friend to friend deep chats could make them see what they had become.

You tell a Heroin user he is a junkie and need to sort out their life, they will agree, you say the same to a coke addict they will punch you.
>>
File: 2016-05-22 05.31.09 - Copy.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-22 05.31.09 - Copy.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>710229328

Why can't you faggots just smoke weed like a normal degenerate?
>>
>>710248335
>You tell a Heroin user he is a junkie and need to sort out their life, they will agree, you say the same to a coke addict they will punch you.

Jesus that's so fucking true
>>
>>710248466
Take that weed sprinkle some Heroin on it then melt it for 20 seconds in the microwave, then smoke, SUPER JOINT like you have never experienced you will SWEAR it is just mj and nothing else, just like the best weed you ever smoked.....Before I gave up for good(14 months) this is how I would do my heroin, mega lucid dreams, just fucking awesome,
Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 18

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.