Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Pros and cons of your state? Or country? Az here. Pro. No winter,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 32
Pros and cons of your state? Or country?

Az here.
Pro. No winter, cheap rent, cheap food, work.
Con. Too hot, need to make 5k+ to survive.
>>
Ohio here.
Pro- good weed
Con- shitty roads
>>
>>709893693
Ms
Pros: Cheap, mostly nice people, great food, cops don't really care so you can drink and smoke without any danger, space to do things.
Cons: Humidity, niggers niggers everywhere.
>>
Sweden FeelsBadMan
Pros: cold keeps most of the nignogs and mudslimes away
Cons: not cold enough
>>
>>709893958
>Good Weed
Hahhaha not, if you consider that backwoods ditch weed "good" you should travel to one of the free states.
>>
>>709893693
Wisconsin here
>no niggers past milwaukee
>cheap dairy
Cons
>wanna-be rednecks
>pissy beer
>cows everywhere
>meth heroin
>>
IL Here

Pro:

Cons everything is shit Chicago is filled with nigger bums and gangs.
Corruption scandals
Raising the minimum wage for 40 year trashes that couldn't get a real job
>>
>>709893693
CA:
Pros: Jobs, hot girls, great weather
Cons: expensive, beaners, nignoggers, liberal policies, no guns
>>
>>709894452
cows everywhere is a pro, not a con you nigger
>>
Delaware
Pros: No sales tax
Cons: Niggers
>>
>>709894482
This
>>
>>709894551
>you fuck cows
>pro
>>
>>709894302
That's where most of it comes from. Going to a legal state would be sweet though.
>>
Illinois
Pro: south of Chicago and east of st Louis is all farmland and woods, no niggers, fresh produce and meat and dairy, property isn't expensive, no natural disasters, really

Con: Chicago and st Louis. Have to pay extremely high taxes to fund the windy city and state is still in massive debt. Not much to do
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-26-23-52-14.png (556 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-26-23-52-14.png
556 KB, 1440x2560
>>709894037
Wtf... 228 checking in ho.
Never thought our dumbass used 4chin
>>
Texas

Pros - Cheap housing, cheap land, a lot of work.

Cons - Nigger refugees and Mexicans as far as the eye can see.
>>
>>709894482
Or
>>709894037
>>
OK

Pros:
We all love guns, no belly up faggots to argue about them.
Gas is $1.80/gal.
Not overpopulated, but still plenty to do in the metro.

Cons:
Lots of trailer trash.
Weird liquor laws.
Fatty ratio is too damn high.
>>
File: rreee.png (423 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
rreee.png
423 KB, 640x360
IL

Pros: Close to everything including fine dining, computer electronic super centers massage boutiques etc...

Everything is open 24/7 or atleast until 4 A.M.

Cons: Expensive as fuck
>>
>>709895190
What's the food like? Are there any Texas roadhouses?
>>
File: 1472278936346.jpg (169 KB, 350x1024) Image search: [Google]
1472278936346.jpg
169 KB, 350x1024
Nevada
Pros: perfect example of how everyone has guns and it's still safer than all of California
+ everything is open past 2am
Cons: your fucked if your ac stops working
+ people are pretty rude and self centered
>>
>>709893958
I forgot to add.
Lots of Amish people.
Pro- they make good food
Con- they are annoying
>>
>>709893693
>cheap food
>cheap went
>need to make 5k to survive
are you being retarded on purpose?
>>
>>709895757
Texas roadhouses are great man. Most of them supply you with unlimited appetizers such as bread/peanuts and are very cheap. You could buy a huge burger I'm talking 1 pound atleast for like 8 dollars. And the steaks there are also cheap and par the quality of most more expensive restaurants in the area
>>
MI
Pros: Nature, no natural disasters, lakes, people are polite, good quality of living, weather is dope
Cons: fucking niggers, people are fake af,
>>
>>709895757
A good mix actually. Texas also has a pretty large German community so a lot of good beers and sausages.

Mostly steak houses, mexican restaurants, and fast food.

Of course we also have a large dive and diner scene because truckers are the modern day cowboy, and we export and import a lot a lot a lot of stuff.

Driving pros - Huge roads, right turn on red, speed limit is usually higher than other states

Driving cons - Trucks everywhere, trucks everywhere, trucks everywhere, gas is pretty expensive running ~$2 a gallon
>>
>>709896019
Yeah I like Texas roadhouse here too. Steak is my favorite too.
>>
NC

>Variety of climates (great beaches and mountains)
>Beautiful outdoors, sunsets
>Great golf
>No trans bullshit allowed in schools
>Lot of communities that are 98%+ white
>Decent city life in the metro areas
>The variety again...I love being able to be at the beach or mountains within hours of each other
>>
Georgia
Pros:
Cons: Poor as hell, dumb as hell, hot as hell, might actually be hell
>>
File: 1456707537536.jpg (49 KB, 800x511) Image search: [Google]
1456707537536.jpg
49 KB, 800x511
California
Pros: the hottest (5/7 and above) and in higher quantity of girls than any other state in the US
Cons: if you drive anything less than a 3 series bmw youre fucked
>>
>>709896115
>Mostly steak houses, mexican restaurants and fast food.
My favorite, I've had a lot of family that have been to Texas for the military and they say the food is great
>>
Colorado
Pros:
> weed
> great snowboarding season

Cons:
> can only ride my street bike half the year
>>
>>709896309
You seemed to forget the pros...
Pros: cost of living, low taxes, soul food
>>
Co here.
Pro: beautiful landscapes, several natural parks, job opportunities on the rise, hub of one of the megaregions
Con: state population has gone up by 9% since 2010 because of job opportunities and dude weed lmao, weather is erratic as fuck, dumping ground for Texans and Californians, swing state so election season is always horrible.
>>
>>709893693
Maryland
Pro: high education and income level per capita, varied terrain, Chesapeake bay
Cons: Baltimore, democrats
>>
wyoming
cons: inbred 'cowboys' making 80k+/year with no high school diploma.
literally nothing to do
wind every fucking day
half the year below 0 degrees
meth

only pro: tons of locals an hero every year

literally never waste your time in this state.
-4/10 should be bombed
>>
Alabama
Pros: beautiful state, good gun laws, lots of good hunting/camping areas, Beach and mountains both less than a day away.
Cone: Oppressive heat, high humidity, lots of ignorant, fat, and generally annoying people around.
>>
Germany.
Pros: good beer, people are not trying to fuck you over, good social care
Cons: loads of Turks and sandniggers in the west, backwater-ish in the east, everything is in FUCKING German, cuckery weapon-wise. Also taxes for the social care.
>>
SD:

Pro: lots of jobs, cheap housing/living expenses, mostly all white so low violent crime rates

Con: needs more hot chicks who aren't crazy, fucking government wants to house a ton of rapefugees here and they have already started shooting at eachother
>>
>>709896739
Haha I met this fag from Wyoming, called himself "DC", used him to buy me booze before I was 21 and he had an awesome dog, fag would gloat about he used to sell all this meth n shit back home..... and his gf was this huge disgusting land whale who was also legit retarded
>>
>>709893693

Italy.
Pros: Food, weather, landscape, girls, nightlife.
Cons: no job, man. Fucking permanent crisis.
>>
>>709896871

>Germany
>Good beer

Pick one. Germany has really terrible beer. Either bland boring lager or herbal nasty shit. Do you even IPA?
>>
NJ
Pros: Close to NYC and Philly, good beaches, lots of middle class white republican families.

Cons: The closer you get to NYC the more niggers, indians, and beaners there are. Only 2 seasons- Winter and Summer. Blue state, and Governor Chris Christie is another fucking democrat sellout.
>>
Florida
Pro-
Good weather for flying airplanes, when we aren't having hurricanes.
Palm trees are cool.
Exotic birds like parrots macaws ect like the warm weather. There's a flock of escaped budgies that live in Florida and migrate around the state.

Cons-
EXTREMELY bright sunlight, literally burns my fucking skin. Its like being in a goddamn tanning bed 24/7
Old people fucking EVERYWHERE
Half the buildings in the entire state are hospitals or pharmacies to cater to said old people
Besides the amusement parks, there are almost zero entertainment venues
Bible thumpers everywhere north of Miami
Cuban immigrants, most of them illegal, everywhere
Seriously, fucking everywhere, but more concentrated in the south.
No such thing as Winter which fucking sucks because I like the cold and snow.

Fuck Florida.
>>
>>709895190
you forgot that texas has fucking shit weather. remember that one time where it snowed, hailed, had a heat wave, tornadoes and floods on the same day?
>>
>>709897930
You just gotta wait like, 10 minutes fam.
>>
New Mexico

Pros: Lax gun laws
Cons: New Mexico
>>
>>709897863
Florida is quite the tourist trap of a state. I couldn't imagine living down there, especially being as ill suited to humidity as I am. Frequently I hear that Miami is a completely irredeemable shithole, would you say that's true?
>>
>>709897983
I'm not following. 10 minutes for what?
>>
>>709898232
For the weather to change. I refuse to believe you live in Texas.
>>
>>709893693
Kansas
Pro- Halfway decent people
Con- Halfway shitty people
>>
>>709893693
Ok
Pros- Decent food, a few nice places to visit, good and pretictable weather
Cons- It gets boring fast, native Americans still kinda live here in some places, and tornadoes rape this state
>>
UT
pros: great mountains for both summer and winter activities. Great local economy. Cheap cost of living. Can road trip to CO, CA, Vegas all very easily.

cons: mormons and winter pollution from the "inversion". No good seafood.
>>
>>709898296
i live in the shit south, and what i meant was, west texas had snow, north texas towards oklahoma had tornadoes, east texas had hail, houston had floods, the south had a heat wave, but all in all we have whataburger
>>
>>709898588
>but all in all we have whataburger

Amen.
>>
Texas here
Pros: Everything Overall cheap (food, rent so on)
Cons: Its either really hot or really cold
>>
>>709898296
The fuck are you takin about? I live in Dallas and it's pretty great weather it never changes multiple times a day.
>>
Wyoming here.
Cons:
Nazi weed laws
Terrible mix of grassroots conservative ranchers and self-righteous libtards from the university
Cops are shitty and have nothing to do but bust drunk and high people
Nothing to do ever
So much fucking wind
Trailer trash girls everywhere
Everyone chews tobacco

Pros: Good weed (next to CO)
Lots of other drugs
No crime
People are friendly until they know what you believe
Lucrative job market
>>
>>709896739
Where in Wyoming you from dawg?
>>
NH
Pro: No sales tax
Cons: All the politicians come here
>>
>>709898749
It's just an expression you robotic mong. Texas weather is a bit funky because one day it's 90 degrees out with no clouds in the sky and the next day it's lightning storms and rain all fucking day.
>>
Indiana

Pros:lack of minorities, good employment opportunities, low cost of living, pretty quiet, season change

Cons:nothing to do, fucking tornadoes, bad drivers
>>
>>709898941
I'm still not sure what you are going on about. It's been partly cloudy and like 80 everyday for the last week.
>>
>>709899114
Texas Cons - retards like this guy live all over Dallas.
>>
>>709899114
Not sure if troll or just stupid
>>
>>709899220
Nope I just live here and experience the weather every single day.
>>
>>709899207
Texas Pros - H E motherfucking B
>>
>>709894482
Sums it up for here
>>
>>709896739

As a fellow WY fag, I have to agree with this. All the rich faggots go to Yellowstone or Jackson and think WY is just this fucking fantastic mecca, when it fact 99% of the state is a fucking shit hole where you can't even go outside without 300mph wins and some inbred land whale spitting tobacco all over the place.

The only good thing aside from all the an heros is that there's so few of us that if you get away from our "town" (e.g. shed villages) you can have privacy fairly easily until you wander onto one of the 900 trillion oil sites and get shot by Paco the overweight mall cop.
>>
CT
Pro's:
- If you enjoy scenery there's amazing places all over the place
- Continuation of the last one, all four seasons are easily accessible
- Can take a 1 hour train (give or take) to Times Square in most major towns
- Above average beaches if you know where to look
- Lots of things for history nuts

Con's:
- Little to no entertainment in the state
- One of the highest taxed states in the country
- Pretty much the northeast version of Florida, too many elderly and tourists
- Personally not a sports fan but stuck between Yankees or Red Sox for baseball, and Giants/Jets/Patriots for football. All the fans are obnoxious.
- Whiteboy ghettos
>>
Illinois:

Pros: ???

Cons: Chicago parasites. Corruption. Fiscal wasteland. Boring.
>>
California: pros: great beaches, good weather year round, great landscape
Cons: Full of libtards, expensive
>>
>NJ
Pros- good heroin, age of consent is 15
Cons- property tax, niggers, liquor&weapon laws are retarded
>>
Va
Pros: easy access to beaches and mountains, people relatively chill depending on where u live
Cons: Unpredictable and fast weather changes, costal areas get touristy af, shitty roads
>>
I'm not certain, but I think Alaska might be the best. They always talk about how cold it is there and the dark winters. But look at the fucking map. It's south of California, Arizona, and Texas. They're hot as fuck, but Alaska is somehow "frozen". I think they're just trying to keep people out of there, and keep it to themselves. Fuckers.
>>
>>709898105
It absolutely is a huge shithole now that the latinos have taken it over.

It was a great place to live 30 years ago. Not anymore.

Gotta give latinos credit though, at least the city still functions, so they aren't as bad as niggers.
>>
Glasgow, UK:

Pros - Epic nightlife (sometimes), cheap drugs, loose women, many attractive women, people generally high quality, fairly easy to find work

Cons - V dark, wet and quite cold in winter, can be quite morbid, easy to get depressed, can feel quite claustraphobic, hard to go anywhere where youdon't know anyone.
>>
>>709897863
As a fellow Floridian, I agree with pretty much all of this, except in the south of Florida there are a huge amount of niggers and hatians, one of the worst parts about the state. Also traffic is horrible due to the large amount of old people, especially during the fall/winter seasons
>>
File: 1471018399143.jpg (81 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
1471018399143.jpg
81 KB, 550x412
>>709893693
WV reporting in.. crime is low, Can conceal carry without a permit... alot of nice white country folks. But there is no jobs
>>
Interesting thread.

Missouri - Columbia here

Pros: pro gun state. Lower gas cost. Great downtown and college atmosphere.

Cons: St Louis. Have nothing against nigs but it's filled with entitlement seeking blacks.
>>
>>709893693
MN
Pro: Good hunting and fishing, decent schools, winter (for those who like it, anyway), Lake Superior.

Con: Nanny state govt, everything is illegal, civil forfeiture, asshole megalomaniacal troopers and local cops, niggers and a libtard gvt that loves them, only medical pill mary jane is legal, heroin is huge problem
>>
>>709893693
CA
>Nice dank weed
>Too many niggers
>>
>>709896579
Don't forget:
Ga:
Pros - Very cultural downtown area, pretty a lot of things to do in the midtown area
Cons - Racist as hell down here in the south, can get pretty expensive around midtown
>>
NY
Pros good weed
Cons retarded people no jobs nothing to do shitty weather
>>
>>709901119
Cut out the pretty
>>
oregon here

pros: the weather is nice
mostly ok people
trees
not a lot of crime
not california

cons:
-bums everywhere. i don't mean homeless. these people could get jobs if they wanted, theres nothing wrong with them. theyre just too lazy. theyd rather ask you for your money that you earned. in fact they feel entitled to it. and they come in the fucking safeway with no fucking shoes and stink up the place and walk in the street and litter all over the damn place. honestly fuck them.

-cost of living has gone up a bit recently
>>
Delaware
Pros: Close to a bunch of major cities
Cons: Boring as shit
>>
Argentina
Pros:
>Best bitches of the world
>People
>europeans
>White
>best bbq in the world, nice wines, decent beer
>all kinds of amazing landscapes and weathers.
>Football=soccer best of the world

Cons:
>Disgusting corruption and worst politicians
>economy is permanently going down and down.
>people
>can be 3worldish n some aspects
>>
>>709900161
u wut
>>
Iceland
Pros: few nigs
Cons: way too many polacks.
Also everybody is inbred.
And the fucking economy.
>>
>>709901382
"NOT CALI"as a pro... hahaha..
>>
>>709901509
well its true
>>
>>709896871
Turks are pretty chill
>>
>>709901640
yep i believe u.. rather die than live 1000 miles from it.
>>
>>709898339
We have nothing but cows and white people who think they're gangster, niggers everywhere
>>
Illinois here

Con: Everything here is fucking expensive and the colleges are full of SJWs

Pro:
We're not Indiana
>>
>>709901939
just in the cities.. if u get out to the country, i bet its sweet
>>
>>709898105
another Florida Fag, Miami is for the most part a bombed out lookin shithole. The local government and what not caters everything more to the tourists to get the dough, but not the actual people unfortunate enough to live here. Fun for vacation, but thats it
>>
File: 1421241360108.jpg (25 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
1421241360108.jpg
25 KB, 620x349
Florida

>mosquitoes
>hot as fuck
>humid as fuck
>elderly people (they come to FL to retire, others are snow birds)
>more mosquitoes
>plenty of forests and nature preserves
>southern hospitality
>southern food
>mosquitoes literally fucking everywhere
>winter doesn't exist outside of February and March and even then it doesn't go below 50 degrees
>beaches are okay, mostly tourist traps where old people congregate
>did i mention mosquitoes?

Lived here for 20+ years. 5/10 state but I'm probably just used to it.
>>
>>709902162
you forgot about all the pillhead fucks..
>>
File: 1477754827867.jpg (30 KB, 738x422) Image search: [Google]
1477754827867.jpg
30 KB, 738x422
VA
>Pros
>Cities are vastly different, and each is a leader in whatever it does. IE DC-Metro area specializes in government, and is seat of most powerful gov't in world. Richmond specializes in being hipsters, and biggest hipster city on east coast. Norfolk/Hampton Roads specializes in naval stuff and hosts biggest Naval base, biggest coal pier in the West, and huge Terminals.

>Cons:
>Not city areas/Rural and rural suburbs; Super redneck, stereotypical, survive off of the wealth of the cities on welfare. Literally dukes of hazard irl.

>Pro:
>VA has many different and unique biomes or natural areas such as beaches, mountains, rivers, plains, oceans, islands, and so on.
>Cons:
>None of the features are the biggest of best...just smorgasbord or average natural features. IE we have mountains...but they're old so not steep, usually 3-4k feet tall...we have snow, but usually just a few inches to a foot, and it doesn't accumulate between storms normally so it doesn't build up....
>>
>MN
>wildlife, woods, lakes
>mosquitos, winter, liberals, road construction

>>709893693
what else can you tell me about AZ? I'm getting sick of living in a blue state that only gets sun half of the year.
>>
>>709902319
your pros are for faggots.. VA sucks
>>
>>709901983

Illinois sucks. Corrupt as hell. Southern part of the state is ok. But nuke Chicago and Rockford.
>>
>>709902162
forgot to mention we have pretty solid gun laws here aside from no OC. and I have yet to meet anyone anti-fun, much less a bleeding heart liberal IRL.
>>
KS here
Pros: Bipolar weather (if you enjoy that sort of thing), low population density, some really beautiful sunsets, nice scenery, friendly farmers

Cons: Niggers, tornadoes, corn fields that stretch on for miles, ghetto schools, shitty weed
>>
>>709897523

2/10 made me rage for a second
>>
Texas

Pro:
Low taxes, tons of personal freedom (I can do nearly anything here), relatively cheap living

Cons:
It's fucking Texas, retarded rednecks, million of spics
>>
>>709902243
yeah, lots of methheads too
>>
VT

Pros:
Nice views
Lots of weed
People are mostly cool
Nobody lives here
Decent skiing
Cold
Ben and Jerry's

Cons:
Shit loads of heroin
Nobody lives here
Loads of rednecks
Bernie supporters
Last few winters sucked dick
>>
>>709902824
vermont is like a grow house for libtards.
>>
>>709893693
Nigger do you even flagstaff? Not the entire state is fucking Phoenix.

IA
pro: we do basically what we want because everyone forgets us except during the primaries.
con: hard to find attractive women, most are hiding in the cornfields.
>>
File: Front.png (78 KB, 1234x709) Image search: [Google]
Front.png
78 KB, 1234x709
North Carolina

Pros: Trees, Beach.
Cons: BLM, immigrants, protests, ghettos, Nigs EVERYWHERE, pay, housing, highest contaminated water rates anywhere, incompetent mail delivery, bad roads, rednecks, liquor stores open from 1-3pm two days a week or some bullshit, walmarts everywhere, old entitles fucks everywhere, morbidly obese people everywhere, nobody knows how to drive, internet sucks cocks, mosquitoes.

DO NOT MOVE HERE FUCK THIS PLACE.
>>
>>709894900
Con: FOID card
>>
>>709893693
One of the biggest cons of AZ is the lack of variety in what you can do outside since most of the time it's scorching hot. Even in winter, what are you going to do? Climb mountains?
>>
>>709902445
Why does VA suck?
>>
>>709898105
Miamifag here. This is all true. Although the rest of the state is very different from Dade county it's equally all shitty. More crazies up north, corruption and traffic down south. Most things are cheap but the wage to living gap is a fucked.
>>
I live in MD 30 years.. fuck that place. Tax everything.. make you pay rain runoff tax to save the bay.(they calculate your roof and driveway)..Make you pay a flush tax even if your on a septic..wtf?
>>
MI

pros: surrounded by freshwater lakes, filled with freshwater lakes, pretty cool people, trees everywhere and rivers to float down.
good weed

cons: detroit, flint, pontiac
>>
>>709896042
Also MI reporting

Pros:
>all 4 seasons
>we have a secondary state (upper peninsula) to run to when we get tired of downstate bullshit
>outdoor activities and sports
>beer scene (I live outside Grand Rapids)
>hot girls (and girls in general) are more used to/enthused about "guy shit" aka bonfires, hunting, sports, beer, etc...
>dat boarder with Canada
>good universities
>semi-recently got rid of our old fireworks restrictions for increased 'murica blasts
>non-fucked gun laws
Can you tell I come from /k/ yet?

Cons:
>niggers in the cities
>panhandlers who aren't really homeless
>hipsters and beer snobs
>roads are generally shit
>even though there's construction year round
>people forget how to drive once snow starts falling
>deer/car accidents all the time
>entitled acting rich folk
>people look down on the state as a whole because of Detroit, Flint, and Ypsilanti
>>
>>709903544
How about exspensive as fuck.. it used to be a red state now it turning so blue it purple.. and mexican MS-13 started out there.
>>
>>709896042
616 checking in.... true story on people being fake as fuck... every one puts on a front
>>
File: czechonmap.jpg (63 KB, 700x560) Image search: [Google]
czechonmap.jpg
63 KB, 700x560
>>709893693
Czech republic
Pros and cons:
>image related
>>
File: shitfuckklanklown.jpg (6 KB, 195x258) Image search: [Google]
shitfuckklanklown.jpg
6 KB, 195x258
Connecticut
Pros - My town is nigger free. Seriously, if someone sees a nigger walking down the road, they're calling the State Police.

Cons - everything else

shit state, stupid expensive, lousy food, I can't wait until I have enough money to move anywhere else.
>>
NJ

pros: good food, close to nyc
cons: winters, niggers, spics, dune coons
>>
>>709902984
Flagstaff is beautiful. Currently live in Phoenix and it's a complete shit-hole here, only nice things are how conservative it's kept.
>>
File: US_WORLD_MAP.jpg (107 KB, 1357x628) Image search: [Google]
US_WORLD_MAP.jpg
107 KB, 1357x628
Pros: Not that much different from US, we got ghettos, slums, rich areas, urban areas etc.

Cons: Everyone thinks we're a shithole, the corruption is a given once you are a politician.
>>
Arkansas
Pros: Lots of beautiful natural forest land
Cons: Everything else.
>>
File: 20160904_113150.png (42 KB, 444x382) Image search: [Google]
20160904_113150.png
42 KB, 444x382
AK
Pro: no venomous creepy crawlies
Con: bears will eat your dogo
>>
>>709903865

My aunt lives in prescott and used to live in flagstaff, seriously for the money you have to pay you could go anywhere else for half the money. All that lives there are a bunch of California old entitled rich fucks, new age crazies and faggots. Arizona sucks, the entire state statistically has the worse rates for everything and the people suck, not to mention the crime rates and illegals and blacks and totally over run by cartel and meth heads. Nuke from orbit plz.
>>
>>709903755
People merge into the left lane and think it's okay to go under 80
>>
>>709893693
CT
Pros: Nice scenery, great suburban living
Cons: Taxes, cost of living, long cold winters, population largely has a snobby attitude, everything closes after 10pm, can't buy alcohol on Sunday afternoons, few job opportunities (but the ones that exist are highly competitive and pay a lot)
>>
>>709893693
PA
Pros- The countryside is gorgeous, I find it preferable to any of the surrounding states. Easy to find drugs. Hilarious Pittsburghese and Philly accents.
Cons- Traffic and shitty infrastructure. corrupt politicians. retarded weed and alcohol laws. Everyone is either a redneck conservative who thinks gummint gonna take muh guns or hipster sjw.
>>
>>709902339
Do eeeeeeeet!
From Glendale (west of downtown metro)
Beautiful (sand/rock) country. Great nightlife. Plenty to do.
A lot of Mexicans and welfare mamas, if that bothers you. The latter is easy to avoid - just stay away from metro and Apache Junction.
Scottsdale is ok - a lot of nose-in-the-air pompous twits living on Daddy's dime.
Paradise Valley is pretty nice as well. Tempe is the college(ASU)/college-bar scene (college age swinger scene is huge in Tempe). Mesa is Mormon and Mormon. Peoria is nice, better schools and typically cleaner neighborhoods. Sun City is the Desert Florida (retirees every-fucking-where), with painted (literally) on lawns.
Word of warning (if you rent) - Rent Tax.
Yup, you pay tax on the rent you pay - best bet is buy, and quick.
Prepare to make utility payments that equal or beat car+ins payments.
All in all though - I love AZ
Ps. Monsoon season sucks (110+ degrees and 90% humidity) - but doesnt last long.
>>
>>709901869
unfortunately i only live 24 miles over the border but its far enough
>>
>>709904507
Forgot to mention Amish in both Pros and Cons.
>>
>>709902984
712 reporting in
>>
>>709903758
So you mean the 100 square miles that makes up northern VA sucks, and the rest of the state is good. All of those problems started in Fairfax/Loudon. I say that as a native of NoVA who GTFO to Norfolk where its great.
Fwiw they're saying the 13 point lead the polls show for VA are actually horseshit and we have a 50/50 shot of going for Trump.
>>
PA
Pro: have you even seen The Office?
Con: bells crack easily
>>
File: meinlouisiana.jpg (227 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
meinlouisiana.jpg
227 KB, 640x480
>>709893693
Louisiana

Pros = Great Food, best in the nation, unlike any other. Partying is a constant here.

Cons = its fuckin louisiana.....Land of the morons, home of the stupid. Prison/Incarceration capital of the world.

seriously.....born and raised here. I recommend only visit louisiana if you are going to bring food back to your state.....this place suuuuuuuuuuucks.
>>
CO
Pros:
legal weed
mountains n shit
Cons:
homeless change beggars everywhere
everyone drives like a lunatic
most peeps are douches
>>
Sweden.
Pro: Worlds most beutiful girls, good social care, good winters.
Cons: Just look what is happening to this great country, politicans working hard to make it to the toilet of the world.
>>
>>709905715
Also. Wish I could move to US or Canada. But that seems like a impossible thing to do if your not rich af or refugee.
>>
File: IMG_4263.jpg (49 KB, 569x459) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4263.jpg
49 KB, 569x459
PA
pros: lots of trees and pretty outdoors
Trees are really nice in the fall
Good amount of shades from the trees in the summer
The trees look nice covered in snow in the winter

Cons:
90% redneck trash
5% actual inbred redneck trash
5% old wealth wannabe redneck trash
Pretentious old wealth snotty families
Lots of niggers and Mexicans moving in every day.
Every girl is a loose whore
Did I mention country ass redneck folk?
Shitty weed from wanna be thugs who live with their parents
Everyone forces their political opinion on you
Winter is from like October to April
Lots of people on welfare and disability
No jobs
No progression
People are probably the assholest in the country
Neighbors want to cut down trees bc they're old af and hate taking leaves
Nothing to ever do ever
Philadelphia is really smelly and disgusting
Scranton is a dilapidated shit city
Wilkes barre is all scum bags
2/10. Everyone here has Stockholm syndrome and loves it
>>
>>709893693
New York, here.

Pros:
Cons: Everything else

Eh, nah, srsly, the weather is questionable, but not complete shit. The Internet speeds are pretty high though.

On the other hand, it's full of fucking retarded Liberals
>>
File: 255px-Flag_of_Louisiana.svg.png (18 KB, 255x162) Image search: [Google]
255px-Flag_of_Louisiana.svg.png
18 KB, 255x162
Louisiana

Pros: some of the best food in the country, good music scenes, rich history & culture, friendly-help-your-neighbor attitude, outdoors man paradise if you're into that, drive-thru daiquiri shops, at least we're not Mississippi

Con: shit roads, humidity, hurricanes, corruption as a state sport, nignogs in the cities, white trash outside the cities, shit public schools,
>>
>>709901465
Hawaii is warm as fuck, too, and it's north of Alaska. But this huge state of Alaska supposedly has fucking glaciers and snow. I thought they had 24 hours of sun. It has to be fucking hot there.
>>
PA

Cons:
> red state with blue cities in all the wrong ways
>Philly and Pittsburgh are nigger shitholes
>Rest of the state is a bunch of backwoods welfare towns full of the trashiest people on earth
>retarded liquor laws
>filthy out of state gas workers ruined the few good small towns left

Pros:
>literally none
>>
>>709893693
New York
Pros: great mountains
Con: everyone thinks its the city
>>
>>709904507
What part of PA do you live in anon?
>>
>>709904365
Tell me about it.
I recently got a newer, faster car (nothing crazy) and it's more infuriating than ever.

Did they ever implement that 80mph "speed limit" anywhere? I could have sworn a few stretches of highway were supposed to change.

>select all images with a storefront
Where the fuck are these dilapidated stores? North Korea?
>>
File: IDontWantAnythingToDoWithThis.jpg (299 KB, 1034x821) Image search: [Google]
IDontWantAnythingToDoWithThis.jpg
299 KB, 1034x821
>>709906246
>Hawaii is warm as fuck, too, and it's north of Alaska
>north of Alaska
*biting lip*
Maybe, if I continue reading...
>Alaska
>I thought they had 24 hours of sun
>It has to be fucking hot there.
I was wrong; it actually got WORSE reading on
>>
>>709905852
google couchsurfing
>>
>>709906658
Heya, I'm
>>709906028
NY is pretty fucking shit...
The only decent places ARE the city. That's probably why everyone thinks it is.
>>
File: 1477114786877.jpg (209 KB, 1392x962) Image search: [Google]
1477114786877.jpg
209 KB, 1392x962
Texas
Pros
>pretty good food
>people are nice in the rural areas
>speed limits are a suggestion
>tons of variety in landscape, there's something for just about everyone
>music scene is pretty good, especially in hill country
Cons
>distance us measured by hours not miles
>most major cities are fucking horrible, namely houston and austin
>MUH FOOTBALL
>humid as fuck
>mosquitoes are jumanji tier
>>
>>709906330
>Has literally never been to Pittsburgh.
>>
>>709898084
New mexicans on /b/ are incredibly rare

505 checking in
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 598x677) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 598x677
>>709893693
FL Fag here
Pros
>Good food, Cuban, Mexican, Soul Food, Seafood, etc.
>Beautiful Scenery, beaches, nature reserves, Everglades, etc.
>Fishing and hunting out the ass
>It's like 5 states rolled into one
Tampa>Orlando/Central>North Florida>South Florida>Panhandle

Cons
>Shitty Assbackwards Old People
>Shitty Assbackwards Government
>Crazy People
>Meth
>Pills
>Heroin
>Racist Assholes
>Dindus
>Stupid People
>Florida is like California
>Everyone is superficial and image focused as fuck
>If you aren't a 10/10 model prepare to be rejected by everyone you approach
>Superficial AS FUCK holy shit
>Judgmental as hell
>Bible thumpers everywhere or brain dead libtards and feminists

18+ years of experience
Not a good place to grow up/10
>>
>>709907091
>>Everyone is superficial and image focused as fuck
>>If you aren't a 10/10 model prepare to be rejected by everyone you approach
>>Superficial AS FUCK holy shit
>>Judgmental as hell
XDddd nice
>>
>>709905283
Underrated post
>>
>>709904115
Good food in Arkansas though
>>
Canada (Maritimes)

Pros:
-All 4 seasons
-Low population density, space to do shit
-Hardly any niggers
-Fairly Conservative

Cons:
-Trudeau as PM
-Lots of bleeding heart Liberal millenials
-No jobs
-High taxes

Basically Sweden without the nig nogs and mudslimes, but still the shit federal policies.
>>
>>709907440
You wouldn't understand unless you've lived in Cali or Florida, the vanity is Obscene. Incredibly self centered.
>>
>>709901939
Bullshit, I bet you never even been to Gaylord let alone Smith county
>>
>>709907776
I've only been to Florida on vacation, though I often go there for like a month out of the year.

So, I wouldn't have any experience with how it happens in schools and shit.

But I just loved the way you put it. Was funny as hell and XD as FUCK.
Made me laugh.
>>
>>709893693
Texas.
Pros: Just about everything.
Cons: So many homeless around Austin, hipsters and hippies, white people taking black looks, and Clowns that live in my park.
>>
>>709894177
fuck off ... btw nice dubs
>>
Tijuana:

Pros: Cheaper, nobody gives a shit so u can do weed and drugs wherever

Cons: 99% of population is "cholos" and beleive themselves drugdealers
>>
North-East of Switzerland
Pros: good weed, good weed laws beautiful lake,hot chicks

cons. arrogant chicks, expensive as fuck , all these fucking immigrants
>>
>>709906845
Explain to me how the place cools down if the sun never goes down? You can't. It must be like the Sahara. Only trolls can live there, I bet.
>>
>>709904115
ACCURATE
>>
bump
>>
>>709909778
>Explain to me how the place cools down if the sun never goes down? You can't. It must be like the Sahara. Only trolls can live there, I bet.
Fuck mate, I'll bite, you fucking troll.

Firstly, only about half of Alaska is above the Arctic Circle. 90°-23.5°=66.5°
Alaska stretches from about 52°-72°
This means only the area between 66.5° and 72° has complete 24-hour sunlight, and this is ONLY for half the the year.
The OTHER half the year, it has 24-hour darkness.

23.5 is taken from the degree of tilt of the Earth's rotational axis, which changes throughout the year.
At the same time, the sun is NEVER directly overhead in Alaska. Due to the angle of Insolation, Alaska gets very little sunlight year-round.
The actual sunlight level are more-so, 24-h sunlight for about like 2-3 months, 24-hour darkness for about the same, and 24-hour TWILIGHT for the remaining 6-8 months, with varying levels of intensity.

So, sunlight does NOT evenly heat the land, nor does it do so directly. During the Alaskan Summer, the angle of sunlight is only, at the bottom, 52-23.5 = 28.5°, which is pretty far from direct lighting.
During the Winter, the sun is always below the horizon on the top, because the Earth is tilter 23.5° further from 90, meaning the 66.5 mentioned above is actually 90° perpendicular to the line of Insolation, and everything above receives no light, less stars and homes and such. Also Auroras, but that doesn't heat anything up.
>>
>>709912000
>>709909778
oh, and the biggest part of the whole discussion is, Hawaii is SOUTH of Alaska.
Alaska is about 52-72°N latitude, whereas Hawaii is 19-22°N latitude, which means, year-round, it gets very direct sunlight. During their summer, they are essentially ON the equator, with sunlight directly overhead.
>>
>>709905937
Also live in PA. I agree with all the pros, but I wouldn't say it was 90% redneck trash. If it were, state would probably be better honestly. The rednecks I know are cool as fuck to hang out with, coming from a guy who lives in a nice white suburbs. Niggers and Mexicans are true, lots of em, but some are really cool, others are ghetto trash. When there is nothing to do I drive up to NJ and just go to the beach for the day. Girls are loose as fuck. Some of Philly is quite nice, but most is fucked. Wiggers do infest PA though, it's disgusting. Only somewhat of your cons are true.
>>
>>709906330
Pittsburgh is nice as fuck, what you talking about? Everytime I went up there it was all white, barely any nigs.
>>
MAINE

Pros

Stephen King
Low nigger population
Scenery
Not infested with poisonous spiders
Very little traffic
Wildlife
Summer is perfect. Not too hot.
Clean air

Cons

Driving on ice
Seasonal depression
Winter is boring unless you're into winter sports/activities.
Mainer accent
>>
>>709896810
That is spot fucking on, Alabama is full of bible beating dumb fucks
>>
South-east of UK

Pros: Jobs, everywhere is 'near London' or in fact London, loads to do, nice countryside, hardworking Poles to employ

Cons: The benefit-scrounging 'take our country back' mongs in their northern shit holes decided the whole country should be as god awful as Sunderland now. The fuckwits.
>>
>>709904507
I agree with everything here except the redneck part. I have never met a shitty redneck dude. I live in a nice white neighborhood, and holy fuck it's cool as fuck to chill with them. But yeah, the countryside is pretty amazing.
>>
>>709894482
I think you put liberal policies in the wrong section
>>
File: Buckhead homes.jpg (320 KB, 1423x949) Image search: [Google]
Buckhead homes.jpg
320 KB, 1423x949
>>709893693
>Pros
Generally temperate
Fall looks nice
Usually warm year-round
People are often more polite away from the big cities
Food
we have access to a beach
>Cons
niggers
conservatives and rednecks
everything can be pretty far from everything else
lack of a better mass transit system
shitty rich people
>>
>>709895458
Liquor laws?
>>
Maine:
Pro: No fags for miles
Con: Once you find them, the town is loaded with 'em
>>
>>709913803
>/
AKA Portland Maine
>>
NJ
Pros:
Lots of Rich people up north
Great beaches
Indian summers
Lots of towns, but spaces for forests too.

Cons:
High taxes
Unpredictable weather
Restrictive gun/alcohol laws (more dry towns than you would think)
>>
>>709914053
Oh I forgot to add niggers and degenerates with money under cons
>>
California.
>Pros

Hot chicks EVERYWHERE.
Literally perfect weather.
Beautiful natural wonders (Yosemite, Death Valley, the Sequoias)
Recreation opps abound; can literally snowboard and surf in the same day.
CalPERS, CalSTRS (if you work for gubmint)

>Cons
Illegal invasion turning it into Mexico.
Niggers.
Homeless.
Ever-worsening gun laws.
Blow-your-brains-out level of traffic gridlock.
Liberal courts let everyone out of prison early.
CalPERS, CalSTRS (if you DON'T work for gubmint)
The remaining white folks are cucks who enable all of the above BS.
>>
>>709902500
Peoria sucks ass too
>>
>>709914400
Too bad one of these days, California won't exist anymore, when Yellowstone blows it all the hell.

¯\(ツ)/¯
Just reminding you of that
>>
IL
Pro: I live in a small town so few cops to bother me. Can do pretty much whatever.
No nigs so low crime except when the local meth dealer gets busted by state cops passing through. And then the town tallies to get him out because we need that meth dealer.

Cons: Winter weather can suck
Chicago politicians and residents that think they're better than everyone else.
Poor schools because Chicago siphons/steals all the money.
Loving Christians will firebomb your house or kidnap your kids if they find out you're not one of them.
>>
File: slide_3.jpg (94 KB, 1058x793) Image search: [Google]
slide_3.jpg
94 KB, 1058x793
>>709914704

Yellowstone won't affect California, except for all the ashy people fleeing the rest of the USA.
>>
File: 7635145435423.jpg (18 KB, 353x280) Image search: [Google]
7635145435423.jpg
18 KB, 353x280
Massachusetts here
Pro. Beautiful seasons. State with the smallest amount of blacks in the country. Never gets TOO hot in the summers and never gets TOO cold in the winters. lots of nice wealthy old people. Pot is about to be legalized.

Con. The most liberal state in the country.Gun laws are stricter than fucking Germany. Extremely high taxes.
>>
Texas

Pros:
No state taxes
Lots of room
Weather is pretty good
Mexicans, the hard working ones which is 75% of them.

Cons:
Texans, seriously they are worse than niggers
Entitled niggers
Mexicans, the bad ones(see above)
No shade, they don't do shade here
Texans
>>
New York:

Pros: Nope
Cons: Cuomo, Gun Control, Taxes, Cuomo, Clintons, 9/11
>>
File: 0-76.jpg (59 KB, 500x325) Image search: [Google]
0-76.jpg
59 KB, 500x325
>>709914704

yeah bro, way off
>>
>>709915052
>implying that property taxes aren't outrageous
>implying that weather is so shitty that the only reason people live there is air conditioning.
>implying Mexicans aren't taking over Texas because white people would rather go on cruise ship vacations than have kids.
>>
File: yellowstone-killzone.jpg (36 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
yellowstone-killzone.jpg
36 KB, 500x279
>>709915112
>>709914944
Nah, Cali avoids the initial megadeath zone
1/2
BUT
>>
File: yellowstone-ash-1-696x538.jpg (85 KB, 696x538) Image search: [Google]
yellowstone-ash-1-696x538.jpg
85 KB, 696x538
>>709915711
every piece of machinery and crops will be dead for you. Only the East Coast might not be completely devastated. And we'll have time to fly TF out
>>
>>709901841
>Turks are pretty chill
In tukey yes.
But in germany they arent.
Turks are the niggers of germany.
>>
>>709896579
I'll hand it to you, I can't argue with those pros. Although it's definitely cheaper for a reason.
>>
>>709893693
Rural Alabama
Pro- cheap rent/property
Con- there's nothing
>>
>>709915107
Hey, NY bro!
>>709906028
>>
>>709898084
>>709907030
All True.
575 here.
>>
>>709916216

No rednecks?
No corrupt sheriff?
No bad weather?
>>
>>709912000
>>709912298

not one comment about trips? and i don't mean trips to warm, sunny Alaska. so during the summer hawaii is on the equator, but other times it's not? how the fuck does the island move?
>>
>>709916533
Los Angeles fag here.

I was stationed at Holloman AFB. I hated it but I honestly miss the peace and quiet found in the Tularosa basin and mountains.
>>
>>709894644
This. Specifically Haitians, which are the niggers of niggers. They are literally the worst.
>>
North Jersey here (basically NYS).

Pros: Full seasons, gorgeous scenery, great hiking/camping, lots of ridiculously hot girls

Cons: jewish people galore (hasidics/orthodox/covert "we'a towtawy peeple, silly goy), narcissism/sociopathy runs rampant, shallow soulless people, niggers, spics, high cost of living, communism/socialism is popular, police don't want citizens to own handguns so they're difficult to get unless you're a cop or have one in your family or you're a PI, guinzos
>>
>>709902610
Accurate description. I also the lack of conceal carry law
>>
File: AxialTilt.gif (20 KB, 516x307) Image search: [Google]
AxialTilt.gif
20 KB, 516x307
>>709916671
*sigh*
During the Hawaiian Summer, due to the revolution of the Earth around the Sun, and the fact that the Earth's rotational axis remains stable for any humanly measurable period of time, Hawaii's highest equatorial distance of 22° actually puts it at -1.5°S (22-23.5) to and -4.5°S (19-23.5)
This is because the Earth's tilt does NOT change relative to its position around the Sun, but relative to the plane of its orbit.

As such, the Earth moves, but the island does not, but because the Earth is tilted in its rotation, the island's RELATIVE angle to the sun DECREASES during the Summer, and INCREASES during the Winter.
>>
>>709917108
yeah, this whole area sucks dick.

Your state smells bad, too.
>>
File: 1467516134314.jpg (28 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1467516134314.jpg
28 KB, 720x720
>>709893693
Indiana reporting
Pros: Good balance of city / rural life, comfy, beautiful autumn, world capital of all things percussion (my passion), largely ignored / not a meme state, small, nice capital city

Cons: Weather is fucking abhorrent, nigroid capital, largely ignored, boring, barren, fucking corn. There's way more.
>>
London, UK

Pros: cheap liquor, public transport makes sense, everything can be walked to, plenty of hot girls, plenty of loose girls, good drugs if you know where to look
Cons: Economy sucks, no jobs, sandniggers, regular niggers, and full of bitching pensioners
>>
>>709893693
California
Pro- Weather, drugs, bitches, mountains, beaches
Con-Overcrowded, expensive, shit-tier gun laws, too much regulation in general
>>
Pennsylvania
Pros: It's not NJ, Drugs, forests if you're into that shit
Cons: There's not really anything here, potholes
>>
thinking about moving to brooklyn/upstate NY for work

good idea?
>>
File: Washington.jpg (81 KB, 771x566) Image search: [Google]
Washington.jpg
81 KB, 771x566
>>709893693
Washington State

Pros
>Best weed - suck it Oregon and Cali
>Good roads
>Great scenery
>Loads of awesome tech jobs
>Great cities

Cons
>Rains a lot in Western Washington
>Eastern cities are full of meth, heroin, and other assorted crap
>>
>>709898339
Lived in wichita. I agree with your assessment.
>>
Auckland, New Zealand

Pros: weed galore, plenty of nightlife/party life, beautiful summers, good car scene

Cons: dangerous people, hard drug culture, fucking chinese everywhere, shit transport
>>
>>709898808
What kind of jobs are out there? I was thinking about moving to Wyoming.
>>
>>709894482
>>709894482
Yup
Also CA has worlds 5th largest economy. Making all other states and countries a fucking joke. We only have 40 million people and we're more productive than India which has over 1 billion.
>>
>>709914986
"State with the smallest amount of blacks in the country"

FALSE

That statement applies to Maine, Vermont or New Hampshire.
>>
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Pros: Great scenery, Great Skiing, 10/10 girls

Cons: Rain, expensive, 60% of the city is Han Chinese

Literally, I have never been walking on a crowded street without a chink within 5 ft of me. None of them know English either.
>>
>>709918812

inb4 "SUPERPOWER BY 2020!"
>>
File: 1470776461822.png (185 KB, 600x684) Image search: [Google]
1470776461822.png
185 KB, 600x684
AK here
>pros
warm as fuck, lovin that sun
laugh at texas
free money
muh guns
best views
>cons
shit internet
too hot because sun's always up
>>
>>709912872
I should have mentioned the time someone bragged to me about their grandfather was a member of the KKK.

The Heart of Dixie really seems like it has a clogged artery or two.
>>
>>709919201
i really hate india

indians too
>>
ani,me
>>
>Kentucky
Pro: Low cost of living, no niggers outside of Louisville, very few SJW faggots, moonshine, bourbon
Con: "Kinfucky" meme. Barefoot and pregnant meme. Retards still think that coal is a viable resource to base an economy on.
>>
>>709921360
Another pro: unrestricted open carry.
>>
TX
pros- all around bad ass state with the best food and chicks.

cons- not its own country anymore
>>
>>709899041
>lack of minorities jesus have you not been to indy? Litterally wetbacks and niggers thrive everywhere. Even in clan areas such as beach grove and noblesville fucking niggers.
>bad drivers
I'll second that, but I think that could go with anywhere
>>709901983
>pro: we're not indiana
Yeah but we don't have shitcago to fuck gun laws up for us, and praise pence for his switchblade legalization in 13'

>Indiana
>can carry any knife however you want
>except ballistic
>>
>>709893693
Kansas
Pro: constitutional carry
Con: very flat
>>
>>709904115
More like
Pros: Cool scenery and shit
Good food
Away from most sjws

Cons: The south part of the state is poorer than the north and the east is more sjw-ish than the west

The state is pretty cool to see beautiful scenery but other than that there's nothing to do here. Oh yeah and I forgot to mention, did you know that Arkansas is the state with the most meth addicts? It fucking sucks because you see them EVERYWHERE
>>
>>709912623
Obviously exaggerated faggot. There's some nice rednecks indeed but most are unitelligent and just generally not my cup of tea. There's mostly scummy white thug wanna be. More so than scummy niggeraros
>>
>>709899615
Also has great heroin

203>860>475
Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 32

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.