Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Do you know anybody who's committed suicide? What was the

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 295
Thread images: 17
File: moe.png (161 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
moe.png
161 KB, 500x377
Do you know anybody who's committed suicide? What was the afterath of it like? Have you yourself attempted it?

Let's talk about it
>>
not sure. my friend died when i was in 5th grade. sounds really young for suicide, but it happens. the circumstances were kind of weird. i dont think it was declared a suicide but idk.
>>
Father left family and hanged himself at our village house. Didn't cared a bit
>>
>>709800326
never attempted it but it was on my mind constantly for two years. actually surprised that i didnt. i just have a feeling that thats how my life is going to end eventually though, even though things are going a bit better now.
>>
One of my friends did. He regrets it every day, wishes he hadn't done it.
>>
File: 1431244943165.png (2 MB, 1502x1127) Image search: [Google]
1431244943165.png
2 MB, 1502x1127
>>709800326

Nope, a couple of people I know, know people who've killed themselves. Anyone I know personally wouldn't be so weak as to kill themselves and no I have never attempted it. If I ever did I succeed the first time, I still have no idea how people fuck it up once let alone multiple times.
>>
Best friend killed himself about ten years ago, I hadn't seen him for a week as away working but I knew he was having some mental issues, he cut his throat with a craft knife, autopsy found he's been smoking weed and I knew his father let him grow it in his greenhouse, when his father found this out he freaked out and blamed himself and tried to kill himself, he didn't succeed but it tore the whole family apart.
>>
>>709801128

>kills himself over dad getting mad about weed

How old was he 10?
>>
>>709801128
That's what weed addiction does to you. It drives you mad
>>
My aunt did the deed.
I never met her - it was before i was born.
It torn my family apart... and they made her into a saint of sorts...
I grew up in her shadow. sucked.

She as a young adult while the rest of the family was was on vacation.
>>
File: 1421712506460.png (1 MB, 784x757) Image search: [Google]
1421712506460.png
1 MB, 784x757
>>709800326
My cousin. Didn't really knew him and it had absolutely no repercussions. Everyone just keep on living like nothing happened.

If your life sucks so much that you can't enjoy it you should seize the opportunity to do crazy shit that you've always wanted to do. Do drugs, go rape a woman, go rob rich people... why is committing suicide the first thing that pops into your mind... it should be the very last don't you agree?
>>
One boy i went to school with (17 at that time) hanged himself. Was a real good student but apparently depressed. I went to gym with him. He was always very demotivated, but i didnt know that it was that serious
>>
>>709801382
Also she was pregnant at the time.
The family didn't like the guy that got her that way.

I think that was a part of it.
>>
>>709801418

Cause people are weak and think that nothing will ever change. I'll never understand why kids kill themselves over shit like school >>709801427 I can somewhat understand if they're being gang banged by their whole family and have gone to the police and no one gives a fuck but that never happens.
>>
>>709801418
suicide takes the least work and not everyone is a psychopath
>>
>>709800784
How the fuck do you know if he regrets it?
>>
>>709801551

Didn't she know a coat hanger would have done the trick rather than killing herself?
>>
I tried to hang myself, but i thought about my family and my future (i was 13) and i didn't do it
>>
My online friend did. She killed herself because this guy raped her and her parents blamed it on her. Three years now. She was 16
>>
>>709801667

>off by 1

Close minded parents do suck, I would have just left home
>>
>>709801766
She was Muslim
Her name was Tisi
>>
>>709801823

>Muslim

Welp I see where she went wrong
>>
File: 1357968250707.jpg (42 KB, 320x351) Image search: [Google]
1357968250707.jpg
42 KB, 320x351
>>709801249
Learn to read... the kid had mental issue. He had weed that he grew to help with mental issues his dad was aware of this. Kid with mental issue killed himself with craft knife. Dad blames himself and ties to commit suicide.

Personally I think the father killed his mentally handicapped son as a mean to escape the trouble and he faked an attempt suicide to get the public opinion on his good side.

Classic.
>>
>>709800326
Yep, good mate of mine, who ended up taking my rental lease and my apartment when i moved on.

We knew he had issues, but thought he was okay with living alone (its not.. it can be hell depressing)

Anyway, we hadnt heard from him in a couple days, he wasnt responding to texts or calls, so me / his parents went there to check it out.

Broke down the door after finding several locked, walked right in with the rents to my friends lifeless corpse just hanging in the kitchen.

I still havent really dealt with it emotionally. That was years ago, but I jjust sealed it off it my mind. I hope my friend at least found his happiness in peace. He left a distraught and destroyed family/mates behind though.
>>
>>709801823
It was a suicide bombing then.
>>
>>709801897

So a failure as a son and a father, 10/10 least the son went through with it
>>
I was going to last week but couldn't go through with it. It was a spur of the moment out of anger and sadness thing and I feel like a dumb cunt for thinking about it. I'm gonna make something good of my life though. Maybe become a pimp or invent some cool shit dunno
>>
I remember when I was 13 my friend was going to kill herself. We talked on the phone at like 2am for ages about it, and in the end she said she was going to do it. I went to sleep that night having no idea whether she'd be alive in the morning or not.

She didn't do it, and the next day she messaged me saying that I'd helped convince her not to.
>>
>>709800326
i killed myself once
>>
>>709802015

Guess real life was a bit too much for him
>>
>>709802071

She was never going to, she just wanted attention
>>
>>709800326
Girlfriend of mine killed herself back in high school, turns out her dad was raping her for years. It fucked me up for a while and i even put a gun against my head but i didn't go through with it so i just turned to drugs and alcohol
>>
>>709802185
this

She wouldn't have had somebody talk her out of it if she was actually going to do it
>>
>>709802185
Maybe. I don't really remember much of my childhood, so my memories of what she was like are kinda hazy. But she used to say how she was making cyanide in order to kill herself, and she self harmed and stuff. I never really knew her that well though, as she was a friend I made on the internet, back in the good old days of Pokemon Chat. But at the time I believed her.
>>
>>709802232

And she didn't bother to do anything about it?
>>
I saw my neighbor commit suicide, i wasn't half assed to stop him.
>>
>>709800326
Two people and various others to overdose. The overdoses seemed like they wanted to die but didn't want to directly commit suicide. The aftermath was a bunch of unresolved feelings for me. I was stuck in the same trap of addiction and depression and couldn't do anything to help. It left me feeling weak and lost.. I realized that was the same road I was traveling down and was a huge wakeup call. I have attempted suicide in the past by intentionally trying to overdose. My thought process was that if I were to go out, it will sure as hell be enjoyable. I was on the brink several times, but am still here surprisingly. Still think about it constantly but have no desire to do it. I'm diagnosed with several personality disorders and life is pure chaos 100% of the time for me and anyone around me.
>>
Good friend of mine's dad killed himself. Hanged himself at home during the night.

I think the whole family was just shocked. Then kinda trudged forward in their own way. None of them seems to give a fuck about anything. Pretty nihlistic.
>>
>>709802323

Yeah most children go through something emotional and think they want to kill themselves but they very rarely go through it and when they do guess what happens? You get a dead kid.
>>
Tried a couple times, once tried to OD on my anti depressants- irony- and that shit was scary. was shaking for a good half hour before passing out- woke up to vomit and my dad found out- went to hospital. Immediately regretted it, but tried again two weeks later.
>>
>>709801612
the joke



you
>>
>>709800326
i'm 35, just to give context to time.

i'd always been pissed i never got to go to disneyworld/land, i know, big fucking waaahhh..w/e, i was a white early teen male of somewhat-affluent family so i felt i deserved w/e the fuck i wanted. that shit ended fast after divorce and having to pass AP courses to get in to my uni, but I digress.

one time we went to visit a client of my father's. his wife took us to disneyworld; me 14, her two kids like 7-9. i hated it, six flags ruled by then, disneyworld could suck my waxing pubes. but , assholes as those kids were, their mom tried so hard to lift their spirits up. i remember she got me a dr. pepper even though the price was so outrageous, gave it to me, then tripped and fell, busting her chin a lil. her kids laughed, i comforted her and helped her up. she was really trying, and i could see even then, the desperation in her eyes. 10 years later, she took a deep breath, walked out in to the lake by her house, with stones in her clothes pocket, and drowned herself. i think about it almost every week, even if just for a second. i ponder how happy she is, vs what might have come, and i find myself unable to look down upon her decision.
>>
>>709802071
>helped convince her not to

She totally didn't just pussy out, nope. 13-year-olds will defintely commit to something as serious as killing themselves.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (4 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
4 KB, 300x168
What do we say to the god of death
>>
>>709802330
She didn't tell anyone about it probably out of fear.Shit, I didn't even know about it until after.
>>
>>709802345
>i wasn't half assed to stop him.
uwotm8?
>>
>>709802469
how do you fail twice? Is it because you didn't "really" wanna go through with it? honestly curious

If I attempted once and failed I would make goddamn sure that I didn't fail a second time
>>
>>709802436
Yeah, that's fair enough. Funny now, how she has a really nice life as an opera singer, her own house, a long term partner and pets and shit. And I'm here, with none of that, wanting to die myself. Oh well.

>>709802519
Well, I'm only repeating what she said, but you're probably right
>>
>>709800326
yea. she committed suicide. Me and my friends went to her funeral. No one talked about it ever again, until now.
>>
>>709802565

How weak of her. We just had a chick in Australia report to police for the first time she was raped from age 3 to 18 by her father and sexually assaulted by her mother. Lots of garden and farm tools were involved. Now her parents are both in jail and she's moving on.
>>
>>709802642

Go do something with your life then
>>
>>709802135
seems that way, always happens to the best. Guy was popular as, had stacks of friends, always the center of attention.

Just couldnt deal with his own demons I guess.

Funeral run was huge, there was a coast to coast held in his honor that had 50+ cars in it.
>>
>>709802469

Must not have really wanted to kill yourself then
>>
>>709802635
First time round I just didn't take enough pills. Second time I was still in hospital so I got caught before I could do enough damage
>>
>>709802658
Yeah, for a while, I was pissed off that she didn't tell me or anyone. If she did, at least she'd be alive. I guess some people just can't deal with their problems and take the easy way out
>>
>>709802709
I mean, I am at uni doing a Masters, planning to move to another city and work in publishing or something like that. So I am. I just find it funny that she was (well, supposedly) the messed up one, and now I'm how she was (or claimed to be). Life sucks
>>
>>709802717

Must not have had any real issue in his life
>>
>>709802877

check'd and true that, some people are just weak
>>
A friend of mine overdosed on morphine. He died on his 22nd birthday. His dealer gave him a bunch for free as a birthday gift. He never woke up.
>>
>>709802903

Most kids go through an emo stage, it's not shocking that she made something of herself.
>>
>>709802961
Either way, live and let die.
>>
>>709802595
I didn't know him and by the time that i wouldve opened the window to speak to him he wouldve already jumped anyways.
>>
>>709803022
Fair point
>>
>>709800326
My sister an heroed in August. It's honestly the most traumatic and emotionally scarring thing that can ever happen. She was only 13, too

Honestly, OP, don't do it. I'd never wish that sort of pain onto anyome else.
>>
My cousin OD'd on 'rin a while ago
>>
Guy I used to be friends with cut his own throat.
>>
>>709803089
i was just confused by the expression tbh familiar
>>
>>709802909
On the contrary you baiting piece of shit, he was on several medications/ssri's, had emotional trauma and a host of other wild issues.

You on the other hand, have nothing except trying to get me to bite about my friend, on a shitty anon website. Sounds like you should kys.
>>
>>709803377
Sorry for u lose
>>
>>709803377

>triggered

So what exactly was wrong with Mr perfect?
>>
>>709803608
O shit this is getting serious
>>
Tried to drink myself to death because of my job and shit head of a girlfriend. Now I have no job and no girlfriend and I'm quite happy
>>
>>709803608
haha, yea triggered, hes so salty. He responded.
Im hardly triggered, nor do I even care, Im just pointing out that your shit is obvious, so im not biting.

I aint going to fuel your fire of idiocy, you do that enough yourself.
>>
>>709803794

Welp good on you for changing your life for the better anon
>>
>>709803794
>Now I have no job and no girlfriend and I'm quite happy
Congrats bro, not a lot of people can say that
>>
>>709803862

Well yeah you are triggered, I can taste how salty you are about Mr perfect offing himself over essentially nothing.
>>
>>709803888
Checked
>>
>>709803971

Fuck off faggot. A dude's friend an heroed and all you do is laugh at him. I normally only say this ironically, but I'll have an excdption here; Kill yourself.
>>
friend of mine not to close though jumped in front of a metro last year

never tried to kill myself but thinking about it alot
>>
>>709803888
That's for sure. I do however have a job lined up (not quite as high paying as I'd like but w/e) and I'm dating a girl who genuinely likes me (I think) and doesn't need someone to babysit her

So for any anon out there going through this shit, just take it one day at a time and make a choice. Even if it's the wrong one at least something will change
>>
>>709803971
yeah, sure thing anon XD

im wallowing in agony here, the burns are so bad, get me to a fuckin hospital.

your shit is weak as piss, you low rent wannabe troll. You cant even get someone angry about a death of a close friend. That should be like a gimme or a automatic default.

But nah, its your third stab and youve barely gotten a raised eyebrow. Feeling that failure yet?
>>
>>709802557
Fuck you, I'll go when I want to asshole.
>>
>>709804329

Not really, I just wanted to know why your friend managed to fail at life but you can't seem to give me a real answer besides 'mental problems'
>>
>>709804470
Cant even low hand backslap.

Dont worry princess, some man will come save you one day xx
>>
>>709804118

I do consider people that kill themselves weak and I asked what was wrong with him considering he was apparently a swell popular guy who had loads of people that loved him yet offed himself when he was alone by himself. Friend anon got unintentionally triggered as fuck by me asking why he killed himself.
>>
>>709804576

Dat bitterness, shame you couldn't save him
>>
>>709801823
In dubai she would have gone to jail for being raped. Fucking sandniggers are so fucked up
>>
>be me 10th grade chemistry class
>teacher teaching us about carbon monoxide
>explains how it's a pretty peaceful way to die
>lightbulb.avi
>tfw some dumbass attempts suicide exactly as teacher described it the next week
>teacher sheepishly tells us to forget what he said or some lame shit
>still think about this, years later
>feels empty, man
>>
>>709804329
Don't fuel the turd, you massive retard.
>>
>>709804597
Actually, you didnt ask what was wrong. Had you done, I would of.

Instead you made vague statements about how nothing must of been wrong, then proceeded to ad futher insult to your stale ass posts.

Youre a failure mate, just pack up, go home.
>>
>>709804677
Im not bitter, im sorry for you. Its your now fifth attempt.

Gunna keep rumbling ya shit everytime, so keep it up, kiddo.
>>
File: nm0FiSt.jpg (52 KB, 531x773) Image search: [Google]
nm0FiSt.jpg
52 KB, 531x773
>>709801418
Because suicide doesn't hurt anyone else. Just because someone doesn't enjoy life doesn't mean they want to make it shitty by taking from someone else, or ruin another life by raping someone
>>
>>709804790
Fuel what... theres nothing to fuel.

Some random guy on some random website where people come to piss on, has some shit to say about someone he never knew or met, for any other purpose to try and bring a giggle to his own sad life?

Im not fueling shit. The shit was literally there to start with.

Im just watching this guy trying his dangest to get a bite. Its like watching a retarded dog trying to chase a ball.
>>
>>709804828

Still no actual reason then? So many friends and loved ones and just offs himself the second he's left alone without mum and dad to hold his hands?

Why weren't you there for him!

>>709804929

Don't be sorry for me anon, your mate deserves your pity even in death
>>
File: HNI_0043.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0043.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
>>709804597
Ah, fair enough. Just a little aggravating when so eone disrespects someone you lost. Had this faggot laughing at me when I went public about my sister's death. The messages and shit were awful. Anyways, have a good one Anon. Enjoy the rest of your day. I apologize for going off on you like that.
>>
File: baman.jpg (18 KB, 309x270) Image search: [Google]
baman.jpg
18 KB, 309x270
Guy who went out with an ex of mine killed himself a few years ago.

She was way more into the relationship than me and I wasn't too bothered when she got a friend to break up with me for her. This guy thought he was hot shit for it though and tried talking trash to me over the internet. Met him in real life and he immediately shrivelled up, turned into a pussy and apologised profusely. He was still an arrogant motherfucker though.

Fast forward a couple of years and they've long broken up. He deletes all his social media and goes missing. Obviously killed himself but there's a big search party organised. My ex, ever the one for attention, demanded people with information come to her first before the police for whatever reason. A few days later he's found in a canal having drowned himself.

Not a single fuck was given.
>>
>>709805153

>long replies layered with salt
>but I'm not biting

Fucking hell are you knew here or are you actually this blind to everyone and that's why you didn't see your mate about to off himself?
>>
I tried to kill myself 6 years ago. Fucked up my legs for a year.
>>
>>709805207

I hit a nerve with him and made him salty, now it's just fun to be honest with him and it's getting under his skin even more. Thanks for understanding though anon, shame your sister killed herself I wish it hadn't have happened but hey what can you do?
>>
>>709805184
lol, keep count, youl have to write it down soon, youre nearly at 10.

Still nothin..... and reason, I need a question to give reason.
>>
brother when i was in 6th grade
>>
>>709805255
lol.... there is no salt here at all....... and a response is all you need to call it a troll now days? How fuckin new are you son?

youre obviously seeing something that you wanna, because the only tears here are the ones laughing at your retarded shit.
>>
>>709805222
h-how do you drown yourself?
>>
Didn't know him personally, but back in high school the guy drove to an empty corn field behind a tree and shot himself in the head with a shotgun twice. Apparently the first shot didn't do the job and that gave me a chill down my spine but it didn't affect me that much
>>
>>709805582

So triggered over one comment about your dead friend and still unable to admit the salt. You're boring me now bro, if there's one thing more sad then an anon killing himself over nothing is his friends trying to justify his weakness without actually doing so.
>>
>>709805379
cut through your tendons? what happend u miserable fuck, sir?
>>
>>709804946
See, that's where you're (sorta) wrong though. Honestly, up until August, I was actually beginning to ascend from the depression I was in until my sister an heroed. Now, I would actually do it, but my mom losing both her children in 1 year, plus her mom and boyfriend to cancer and a car wreck respectively, I think she'd end up as hero as well. Anyeays, my point is, it just depends on the relationship you have with tne person. Anon's cousin he barely knew may not be important to Anon, but my sister, the only person who looked up to me, and sometimes the other way around, was a lot more devastating.

(Sorry about the text block)
>>
>>709805699

I'll give the guy credit, at least he had determination, even if his death was a little corny.
>>
When I was in highschool one of the most popular kids hung himself. He was a total fucking asshole so I just laughed it off when teachers told us. Everybody pretended to care, but deep down he was a fucking cunt
>>
My older brother shot himself in the head in 2011. The effect that it has had on my family, and myself is unbelievable. My mom aged visibly overnight, isnt as happy and young as she used to be. My Step dad started drinking a lot. They felt/feel extremely guilty. Like they couldve done more. He didnt leave a note or anything so no one knows for sure why he did it, and that weighs on them too. Its especially hard around the holidays and his birthday. I fairly often hear or see something that he would like and think I gotta tell greg about this and then I remember hes dead. FB used to prompt me to reconnect with him. Its sad. No one talks about it. The few times I've brought girls home to meet my parents they always ask about his senior picture in the living room. I miss him, and I loved him. But I hate him for what he did to my mom, my little sister, and myself. It was selfish and shitty. I'm bummed out now.
>>
>>709805698

Don't actually know the details of it - maybe chained himself to a weight or something?

All I know is that he had a website where he deleted everything and left a link to a Youtube video that was the "big gulps, huh?" scene in Dumb and Dumber. Assuming big gulps was meant to be a clue to his drowning.
>>
>>709802658
You mean it was reported 3 years ago and she's completely fucked in the head; multiple personality disorders; traumas; etc, you spastic
>>
>>709802518
Feels bro
>>
>>709805402
Make sure she was taking her anti-depressants? idk. She went cold-turkey and they fucked up her head. I'm just kinda depressed rn.
>>
>>709805711
Tried to OD on anti depressants. Not sure how it fucked my legs up as the doctors didn't explain it very well.
>>
>>709805503
Sorry about your bro, Anon.
>>
>>709800326
I knew three. One guy just didn't fit in anywhere when I knew him, but it was still unexpected. The other two men betrayed unsettling sadness in the tone of their voice and despairing gratitude for the smallest nice things in their lives. They never talked about ending their lives with me. The most recent suicide resided in a clinic for a year.
>>709801418
It's about stopping your pain, not causing others grief. Yes, I failed to kill myself.
>>
>>709802518
heavy.
>>
>>709806046

What are you talking about?
>>
>>709806105

It happens sadly but don't hold yourself responsible, when they wanna go they wanna go and it's not up to you to stop them
>>
>>709806300
yeah, literally
>>
>>709800326
one of my friends from high school killed himself a couple years ago

it was bad
>>
>>709805710
oh no anon, your so right. im so triggered, ive conpletely collasped and cant even function correct.

My dead friend is dead anon, he killed himself in my house, i went around and pulled him down from the noose, while his parents stood around screaming and wailing in shock.

Im so busted up by this, that I chose to comment on your attempts to what... make me mad? fuck. I dont even care. I hauled his ass down, got the ambos and got things taken care of. Why would I even consider your shit even the slightest of irritation, when I dealt with something like that, and put a smile on my face the very next day.

He was weak, he killed himself? Is that what you want me to say? Okay... he was weak, he killed himself. Still doesnt make me unhappy or angry... he was fucked up? still not a blink...... he was my friend, I know what his issues were, and I know why he chose to die.

And though all of that, ive chosen to accept those reasons, and move forward, i still think about him time to time, with fondness forr the good and happy times shared.

But you..... youre just a sack of shit. Im going to say youve been here what... all summer? Your trolling is shit, your reasoning is shit and the fact that you think im somehow mad about your insignificant blight on the world, then you are sorely mistaken.

Good day sir, make sure you shout my name when your fuckin ya mum.
>>
>>709800326
Had a friend that tried it regularly, never worked in the end know. just wasted the NHS's time basicly
>>
>>709806510

TL;DR bro, you're still just as triggered as before, I'm off to go about my day, next time just answer rather than get your knickers in a knot over 1 comment then try and act like a tough guy about it. Cya around
>>
yeah but he dead now
>>
>>709806510

Actually I decided to sit and give a read in my last minute.

Was that so hard anon? Stop acting so tough and just talk next time XD
>>
>>709806705
yep, so trigged. youve said it several times now.

*shit... i cant get this guy to bite... imma just roll with the punches, then clock out saying im bored of this*

go back to your hate cage and scream a bit anon, maybe your own problems will dissapear for a bit.
>>
>>709805699
I have a similar story. Some old fuck from my town/village (I come from a small place in the middle of bumfuck nowhere Norway, about 600 people) was going through a divorce, got really drunk and decided to kill himself with a shotgun. He must have chickened out or he was to drunk to hold the shotgun straight or something, because that dude shot himself in the shoulder. Then the fucker got in his old ass Chevrolet Starcraft and drove all the way to the hospital, 1 hour and 15 minutes away.
>>
>>709806830
>>709806510
Dude, you should follow in your friends fucking footsteps. Or get off of this site at the very least.
>>
>>709806945

The joke is that you did bite though, you bit so fucking hard you basically broke my line in half and the best part was, was that it was unintentional, you made yourself this fucking cranky over one, ONE comment. Thanks for the laugh bro, I'll be thinking about your rage and your dead friend alllllll day :)
>>
>>709800326
One of my best friend took his own life.
His family is absolutely destroyed and I'm real fucked up about it.
Yeah I've attempted suicide a few times. Always stop because I remember what it did to me and his family.
Had lunch with him like 6 hours before he did it, felt like the same as it always did, no way of telling.
>>
>>709806972
Fucking kek. It's always nice to see someone survive a suicide attempt. Great to know they get a second chance to get the help they need.
>>
>>709802518
>walked out in to the lake by her house, with stones in her clothes pocket, and drowned herself.
I knew a guy who did this but he tied cinder blocks to himself instead.

He had a huge coke debt he couldn't pay.
>>
>>709801418
I think it's because the people that kill themselves know how much life sucks. They know life is hard, why make it harder for other people?
>>
File: 1463176269048.jpg (57 KB, 392x300) Image search: [Google]
1463176269048.jpg
57 KB, 392x300
My friend Matt killed himself shortly after high school. Shot himself in the head while visiting his grandparents.

He was one of my closest, deepest friends through late elementary and middle school; we spent entire weekends at each others' houses, bonded like boys do. We drifted apart in high school when he moved to a nearby town and started acting like more of a wannabe tough guy. Sad and funny, since he was a reedy little waif with a heart murmur (which is partly why his shithead dad left the family when he was only 9). Apparently after high school he smarted off to the wrong person and got decked so hard it shattered his fragile little jaw. That apparently was the last straw, hard to believe it but that's what did it.

When I got the news I was numb to it; didn't upset me much. Didn't go to the funeral, it was mid-terms in college and I couldn't get an excused absence for someone outside the family. Even now I feel like I should be way more sad, but I only really feel bad for his poor mother.
>>
>>709800942
>I still have no idea how people fuck it up once let alone multiple times
Mostly attention whores who don't actually want to die
Eating a shotgun can't be that difficult
>>
>>709803126
That's a desperate measure.
>>
>>709801418
I'm going to write a graph for you, give me a few minutes.
>>
>>709806313
You were talking about that fucked up family. I was letting you know that everything's not alright and the daughter is totally fucked. Get your facts straight cunt.
>>
>>709802501
Not even a good joke
>>
>>709806313
>could see even then, the desperation in her eyes

At 14, the poster detected this woman's despair and had concerns. Although she killed herself 10 years later, anyone would wonder if there was some thing that might have changed the outcome. I was not trying to make fun of the rocks she took to drown.
>>
>>709807585

Well no shit she's not fine, but she was strong enough not to kill herself during it and that takes balls of steel
>>
>>709807652

though you did seem to reply to the wrong comment
>>
>>709807223
Yeah... again, i still fail to see it anon.

I broke you cause of what? I responded?

Im sorry if youre lowbrow mate, Im sorry if a verbose response actually constitutes trolling in your book.

Im sorry if you think that me taking 30 seconds to type some shit is me somehow so raged and what have you, that your there on the otherside in tears of laughter about it, because its all imaginary on your end.

Maybe you should just try, I dunno... not being inflamatory. Maybe once you construct and conduct yourself better, youll realise that all that epic trolling you did was just shit you made up in your own mind and told yourself was the outcome of all your mastery.

Your shit dude, and I dont mean that in a sophisticated sense. Your over inflated value of your own opinion and worth is insane. Go get help.
>>
>>709807860

Ok now I'm leaving, go have a good day anon, make your life a bit brighter rather than sitting here and getting cranky at someone who had a giggle over your tilt k? Legit, have a good day, I'll see ya around
>>
>>709807802
you're right.
>>
>>709807727
She's hardly "getting on with her life though". Fuckwit. What's your postcode cunt. Come fight me.
>>
File: bitch.png (359 KB, 549x588) Image search: [Google]
bitch.png
359 KB, 549x588
>>
>>709808006
I don't know a single person who isn't a complete faggot who uses the term 'legit' unironically.
>>
>>709807597
just go away. it wasn't even my joke but you obviously needed help and now you shit on something you didn't understand because you didn't understand. not because it wasn't "funny" enough for you. just go jump in a monkey cage or something. jfc
>>
>>709805896
I know what you're talking about. I tried to kill myself a while back. My mother looked like she aged overnight when I woke up in the hospital. I don't know about my dads drinking habits before I tried to suicide (because he was 99% absent during my childhood) but when I last visited him he was a full blown alcoholic and recreational drug user. I don't know if it's because of what I did, I have a feeling it's not because he's pretty indifferent to his children. It's the single most evil thing I've ever done and I want it undone more than anything. I still want to die, even more so than when I tried to call it a quits, but the guilt is overwhelming. No real point in my post, just wanted to get it off my chest
>>
>>709808006
Hooroo. Walk the good path my friend, blessings opon you. Hopefully one day when someone laughs about your dead mum and you try and reason with it, they repeatedly stab at you trying to make you bite.

Hopefully youll be reasoned enough by then to figure out that that other person is the sad, pathetic salty one.

Have a good one xx
>>
>>709806162
Sometimes people who OD fall asleep on their legs, stopping blood flow. Probably what happened

"In 1996, while supporting Radiohead on the first Sparklehorse tour, Linkous overdosed on alcohol, Valium and antidepressants and possibly other substances in his London hotel room.[12] Rendered unconscious by the combination of drugs, he collapsed with his legs pinned beneath him, and remained in that position for almost fourteen hours.[13] He was treated at St Mary's Hospital, London.[6] Subsequent surgeries saved both legs but left him wheelchair-bound for six months;[13]"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Linkous
>>
>>709807298
>It's always nice to see someone survive a suicide attempt. Great to know they get a second chance to get the help they need.
Yeah. He's a funny fuck too. Really nice guy, but dumber than a bag of dicks... I don't know how serious the attempt was though. I just think he was going through a really hard time, got way too drunk and made a stupid mistake.
>>
File: fdfwesdfew.png (213 KB, 1327x667) Image search: [Google]
fdfwesdfew.png
213 KB, 1327x667
>>709801418
>>
ive known three people close to me who have committed suicide and a few others who weren't as close. it ruins moms in cruel ways
>>
My friend committed suicide the other week. It's not easy and it hurts all day, every day. It's draining and I've lost motivation to do anything in life at the moment, and that's shitting on my grades.
>>
>>709800510
uh...what?
>>
>>709807509
>When I got the news I was numb to it; didn't upset me much. Even now I feel like I should be way more sad, but I only really feel bad for his poor mother.
trust me anon, that's completely normal.
>>
>>709800326

I've known a few people that have. some were drug problems, other money and one guy couldn't live with himself because he was gay and in denial.

I can't say I condone it personally but we have all thought about it at some point. It's hard for the people that you leave behind but eventually people will move on.
>>
>>709808688
I took the pills and then laid down and waited. When I woke up is was in the hosptial. Not sure if what you described would have been what happened to me but its possible. No idea what happened after i passed out.
>>
>>709809019
while its early anon, try not to blame yourself.
Its hard, but that other person made their choice based out of their own experience.

Take solice, try and be there for friends and family, and do something positive to remeber them by for life.

It gets better, little by little every day. It never full goes away, but it can always be tempered into something else.
>>
>>709800326
i was talking to myself about suiciding out loud, my mum heard me and told me to stfu and i did not suicide. The End
>>
If you arent a homeless person with a deadly disease which would make you suffer incredibly and kill slowly, there is literally no excuse to kill yourself.
>>
I know someone who tried to kill himself with a pen
>>
>>709809284
Thanks anon, and yeah, you're right. When someone takes their own life, it leaves you wondering if you could have done anything to prevent it.
>>
>>709800326
In high school this really bright kid in the class below me shot himself. Got accepted to the naval academy and all, straight a's, great person, someone who could have actually impacted the world almost like he knew he would have. In his suicide note he mentioned something about not being able to handle how fucked the human race is so he exited stage right. His name was Jessie, I wish I had known him to help figure it all out
>>
>>709805698

>get boat
>go into water
>padlock a chain around your neck with weight attached to other end.
>jump in water
>profit
>>
File: 1472253241918.jpg (79 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1472253241918.jpg
79 KB, 612x612
>>709800679
fuck, you n me both /b/astard
>>
Suicide is for pussies
>>
>>709809573
When my friend took his life, he called me literally 6 hours before he did.

I didnt take the call, because it was 2am, I was tired and just needed sleep.

I always have been left feeling in part on myself. If i taken the call, would of he told me he was hurting? Would of it changed the outcome?

Grief can make you hurt, do, say, think things you never mean, would never want or even just put your thoughts into places they normally dont venture.

While its right to say something always can be done, sometimes its also logical to say that the person chose their fate, and let it be.

Still love ya etchi, its been nearly 10 years and I still think about you every time that infected mushroom song comes on. I hope youre in a happier place.
>>
>>709809519
there are plenty of reasons to kill yourself you must not be out of high school yet, all full of altruistic ideals, life isn't really worth living
>>
>>709809759
did you just finish watching Friday the 13th part 4?
>>
I know 3 people who killed themselves. It's getting ridiculous.
>>
>>709809795
Same here. Life ins't the same without my sister. She an heroed, and the only reason Ihaven't is becaue my mom said I have to ''Live life to it's fullest, for both you and your sister, Anon." That's the only thing that keeps me going everyday.
>>
>>709809928
Damn dude, sounds rough, sorry to hear that.
Every time I think of the last time I saw my friend, he was smiling, and the worst part is that he could've been wearing a fake smile, and I had no idea what he was going through.
>>
>>709802071
Man you could have got some serious pussy from that deal.
>>
>>709805819

CARLOS YOU GODAMN SPIC! THE WALL JUST GOT 10 FEET TALLER!!!
>>
>>709810203
Dear lord that is dark.
>>
yes, i had a cousin who took his life. it was very sad and painful. i have never seriously attempted suicide, but i have contemplated it seriously and delved into light self harm younger.
>>
>>709810189
Try and burn that memory in, least of him smiling.

It might of been fake, it might not have... everybody puts on a mask daily to deal with buillshit anyway.

Take it though, try to tell yourself it was geuine and build something positive on the memory. It really does help. Plant a tree, go do some good somewhere, just be a bit selfless.

Then think of the positives when the times roll around to the point where your starting to question, get hurt, or get angry.

Just helps you move on, in a positive and benificial way, instead of attaching negative emotions to a huge event.
>>
>>709809997

No I didn't but drowning isn't hard. You could also swallow a bunch of downers or sleeping pills and go swimming. Boom.
>>
my bud offed himself. Nobody saw it coming.

Happiest guy, was a pro as fuck barman. Liked his drugs, E/MDMA/blow/weed

one day hung himself, off his face on a cocktail of shit.

Funeral sucked, full church & overflow into the grounds. Parents were in tears constantly. But to be honest, we all moved past it semi rapidly.

Again, just a bud, not a close knit friend for life kinda guy..

And another one...

A friend I had back in school, chill guy, his father killed himself like 3 years ago,

his mom found him, she'd gone out for some shit, come back, he'd strung himself up.

This shit is an epidemic.
>>
>>709800326
This thread is perfect for me right now, as I have a chronicling of my multiple attempts leading up to tonight's (hopefully final) one

I have four, not including tonight's. Anyone wanna hear? Be warned though, I'm on mobile so it'll take a bit to write out
>>
>>709801418
>why is committing suicide the first thing that pops into your mind... it should be the very last don't you agree?

No, it's the [only] thing that popped in my head.

>>709800326
I have once. Funny story, but I've got a quiz to finish, so I'm not gonna tell it. In the end, it was a knock at the door that snapped me out of it.
>>
>>709810573
That's a good idea, I'll consider doing something like that.

His funeral's tomorrow, so I have that hurdle to get over first.
>>
>>709810685
Go on...
>>
>>709810118
Lot of weight for one pair of shoulders /b/rother. You get many answers on why your sis took that route? Or is it one of those mysteries thatll go unsolved?
>>
>>709810685
Sure. I'd like you to try notto an hero, butif you do decide to, maybe give us one last tale before you go.
>>
>>709810685
/b/ro crack on, I sure as shit aint going to talk you out of it, but if you got time to tell your story, I'll read it
>>
>>709800326

I worked at a place where we had this like yugo worker who would rant and rage all day long. When Steven Stayner was kidnapped he went on about how his asshole was stretched to the size of a mayonaise jar. Well, the first thing that goes thru your head is "how do you know?" But he would scream and rant about the "killers". He went home on a Friday and about a week after not hearing from him they went to his house and he had hung himself.

To this day, I wonder if he was involved with it.
>>
>>709808864
This graph = pure fucking cancer
>>
>>709810080
Have you ever considered the possibility that you're just really bad at picking friends?
>>
>>709810552
same here anon, but depression got me again with 28 and cutting has also begun again

so far its just a methode to cope with the anger and sadness

biggest argument against was so far: good brother good parents
>>
>>709810994
She stopped taking her anti deps cold turkey and never told anyone. For anyone else, I'll go full greentext story mode if they want

TL;DR, Never stop taking medication unless told to by a medical professional.
>>
>>709810956
Rough mate, I hope it goes well.

Dont be afraid to grieve at the time and place, its exactly what that is for.
>>
>>709810985
Let's start with the first one then:

> I was 15 at the time
> had just moved in with my dad after my mom was sent to jail for breaking and entering
> My mom was a heroin addict, and as an innocent child I decided to stay with her because she had filled my head with lies about my father
> be extremely depressed because I was stupid enough to believe her, and go back to get AFTER she had been to jail multiple times
> dad is always at work, so I'm stuck at home with asshole brother who is superior in every way to me
> no friends thanks to online schooling
> one day both my brother and father were gone, leaving me home alone
> father has his ties hanging on his wall, so I take one
> wrap around bar in closet, and proceed to try and hang myself
> closet bar breaks, hitting me in head
> father comes home, asks about it, tell him it broke from all my hanging clothes

That's it for the first. Continue?
>>
>>709811288
it is quite painful becuase you feel like your pain is so much less and less real than your cousins because he went through so much more pain and anguish than i did and do
>>
>>709800326

If you still have people in the world that care about you, you have have no excuse for punching your own ticket. The people who are left behind that actually care about (whoever) are irreparably fucked up. On average, after a person dies, that persons parents only live 15 more years.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2841012/
>>
>>709800326
Yes, my brother killed himself last Nov. He was a basket case and always dramafied. It was a shock but not a surprise. And coming up to a year and its as if he's been dead for years. I have memories of him and just don't get to make new ones. LIfe moves on, depressed or happy it moves on. I figure better off alive and be able to flip small kids the bird
>>
>>709809519

Sure there is, faggot. Maybe you just don't want to be alive anymore.
>>
>>709809924

Odd thing to say, considering the effort most put into not dying.
>>
>>709811758
What?
>>
>>709811873

If so many are so afraid of death, how is it that those who seek it are pussies?
>>
File: 1473217172778.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1473217172778.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>709811347
What, you wont go greentext for me, seeing as I actually fucking asked? no wonder your faggot sisther killed herself... her brother was a fucking faggot.
>>
>>709811347
Fuck it, I'll tell the fucking story.

>Be me, 15
>In library recording Minecraft vids (My summer hobby)
>Library closes at 9
>Wait for dad to come pick me up
>FreeWiFi.exe
>Get a call from mom in another Province at lile 11
>wat.jpeg
>Answer
>Mom's voice is raspy and dry, like her voice died out
>"Hello? Mom? Are you alright?"
>"No, Anon. It's about Matana (Sister)"
>"She's gone"
>Begin breaking down
>HereComeTheWaterworks.mp4
>In public, so obviously cops got called
>Dad shows up, he already got the news
>Only time I've ever hugged my dad since I was like 12.

Will continue, just you wait.
>>
File: 8KeNXtEd_400x400.jpg (11 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
8KeNXtEd_400x400.jpg
11 KB, 400x400
>>709811758
>>
>>709811509
Wow, shit. Nice lie, but shit. Sure, continue.
>>
>>709811945
Because they are taking the easy way out. They don't have the balls to face problems head on, thus they suicide.
>>
>>709811509
>Continue?
Yes.

What a strange story.
Nothing sparked your attempt?
>>
>>709811447
Thanks man, I appreciate it.
>>
>>709811656

It's selfish, sure, but your life is yours. It doesn't belong to anyone else. When you're done with it, you have the right to end it. Who cares what some rando on the internet thinks is justified?
>>
>>709800326
I've tried, and have been in a therapy group with others.
Also this one day I came to work and a guy fekking hanged himself in the middle of the factory...
>>
neighbor hung himself when I was in 6th grade. His wife came running over to our house crying frantically and asked to use our phone. She was clearly very upset. She called the police and wouldn't tell us what happened. I didn't see the police take the body out of the house but the thing that stuck in my memory the most for some reason was seeing a cop carrying the rope he used out of the house.
>>
>>709812177

I get that it's easy. It cannot be unilaterally cowardly though. Our species is too inclined towards self-preservation. People who willingly put themselves in harm's way in other contexts are considered heroic typically.
>>
>>709811656
Obviously someone with no personal experience talking. The family of my friend was in mourning of course, but they are all quite at peace that he doesn;t have to suffer anymore. Sure it's heart breaking. But it's not impossible to cope with it, especially if you can see it from the other person's perspective. Remember that grief is something that is there to get you through loss. It's how we are wired, but we are also wired to overcome that grief with acceptance.
>>
I´ve been considering it for a long time. I´d dare even say that's how I expect to die. However I´m afraid of what it´ll do to my family. It really depends on my mood. If I´m depressed I usually think I won´t care once I´m dead so I should just do it. If I´m okay, I feel that even if I won´t be there to experience it, I would destroy my family completely. I´ve been giving them small hints, unfortunately for the most part.
Still, I know how I´ll die. I´ve been making plans on how to get sleeping pills without anyone finding out. Then again, there's also a train station in my town, so I could just jump into the tracks. However, and call me a pussy, I want my family to have a body to bury so turning myself into a splatter on the ground feels kinda selfish.
>>
I worked with a woman who told me story about how she couldn't find her 19 yet old son one day. She searched everywhere, but he had been hiding in the garage with a gun in his mouth trying to decide of he really wanted to end it.

Anyway, When she finally checked the garage and opened the door, it startled him and caused him to pull the trigger and completely blow his head off in front of his mom.
>>
>>709812697

I feel like there's no way she could know that he pulled the trigger because he was startled, and not because he felt he wouldn't et another chance
>>
Sure. My uncle drank antifreeze and vodka. And everybody was sad
>>
>>709812451
It is cowardly. And selfish too.
>>
>>709800326
Attempted to kill myself September 2015. Got really drunk and tried to to pull a robin Williams. The neighbor had heard a lout thump coming from above her (my floor) -and called the cops, they found me and made me go to a facility in another state because there wasn't any space in any facility in my state. Doctors were surprised the alcohol hadn't killed me. Faked my way out because I'm too good of a liar. I don't feel suicidal necessarily anymore but I know for a fact I'm not going to die of natural causes. Just waiting until I try again. Think about it every night before bed.

What sucks is that I don't really have too many reasons to do it, per se. I have anxiety and depression that I'm supposed to take meds for but I don't. i honestly just don't give a fuck about life and know I won't end up amounting to anything, and have no redeeming qualities. I'm a faggot, and at the point the only reason I haven't attempted to kill myself again is that my boyfriend stuck by me and is always there for me, and his ex husband killed himself right after their marriage. I know he would kill himself if I did and while I don't give a fuck about me I do care about him. And my family but I'm not worried about my family. I already have the money saved for my funeral and the will I've drawn up in secret states that they have to follow my procedure for the funeral or the money I saved up for it will go to a sick kids charity instead.
>>
>>709811509
>>709812143
I decided to actually pretype this one in case people wanted me to continue

> fast forward a year, 16 now
> transferred into a public school in a VERY urban area
> skinny Native kid, stick out like a sore thumb
> make a few "friends", but they're all assholes
> one day, somewhat attractive girl comes up to me and asks me out
> she's like 6/10, but in my virgin mind she 10/10
> pretty much tell her I'd fuck a pile of garbage
> she gets offended and rescinds her offer
> I am become retard
> feel generally even worse, until about a month later she offers again
> she accepts this time, and we start dating
> I should mention that as an edgy sophomore, I smoked weed a lot
> she expects us to talk every second of every day
>I never told her I smoke, and was paranoid she'd find out if I talked to her while high
> she gets upset because I'm not always talking to her
> she still invited me to prom though, she was a senior
> I find out she's been with another guy after I bought the tickets
> mfw she used me to get her ex jealous
> pretend I don't know until day of prom
> cancel a few hours before
> as a result I feel like horse shit and an absolute autist for being used
> once again I'm home alone, but having learned from my mistakes I leave the house with a revolver
> decide to be a bitch and only load with one bullet
> walk to local park surrounded by forest
> essentially play Russian roulette
> I pull trigger, nothing happens
> I get to my feet and walk home, dad is already there
> asks where I was, tell him I was out with a friend
> he buys it, and while he's using the bathroom I sneak the revolver back into it's place

And that's part 2. I know these aren't very good, but it's nice to tell them

>>709812222
Nice quads! And not really, just felt really bad
>>
>>709812898

He exclaimed, not bothering to argue his point in any way whatsoever. I'm uninterested in your rhetoric. Let me know when logical discourse is more your style.
>>
>>709800326
A gay guy at my high school. He thought that everyone hated him because he was gay, but honestly no one gave a fuck and thought he was pretty cool, but he has these weird paranoid delusions that people were constantly picking on him and verbally abusing him.

He tried making out with a straight guy once, the straight guy pushed him away and said he wasn't into that, then the next day he didn't show up at school.

The day following there was an announcement that he had committed suicide, the school held a 5-minute silence for him, and as far as my life is concerned that was the end of that.

I'm sure his family and closer friends were traumatized.
>>
>>709812892
Similar thing happened to my uncle. He told his dad that he was going to do it, and all he got in reply was a "I don't give a shit, go do it already"
>>
>>709800326
>Do you know anybody who's committed suicide? What was the afterath of it like?
Close friend killed himself 23 years ago.

Aftermath is it never stops hurting. You just get used to the pain.
>>
>>709800326
yeah i killed myself it was sick dood
>>
>>709801418
As a wise man once said
>If you don't have something to live for, then you better find something to die for
>>
>>709811988

2 days pass, I'm still crying myself to sleep. Mom gives me the details, which I will now discuss.

>She'd been really happy to help out with my mom
>Was perscribed anti-depressant, even though she was finished with her 7th grade emo phase
>Miss I Know Everything thought "I don't need them" But never told anyone
>Mom said she changed after her birthday (August 4th).

Finally, on August the 9th, 2k16 it happened.

>Sister and mom are cleaning shit by the lake
>Matana asks mom if she can go feed that cat.
>"Sure, but hurry back so we can go fishing"
>She runs to the house
>Gets rope, an heroes
>Mom hears loud noise, but shrugged it off as bitchy cat being bitchy
>15 minutes pass
>Mom checks on sister
>Oshit.wav
>Mom screams, but they're the only ones on the lake
>Can't call 911, a really desolate lake in B.C. with no cell service.
>Unties noose and tries CPR
>Fails
>Brings her body back to their friend's house and calls 911
>Air medics arrive and take her body to the nearest city.

And that's all my mom told me. Fucking traumatic shit. I'll tell the final tale when I get to see my sister for the last time.
>>
>>709812697
Christ, that sounds like something Tarantino would write.
>>
>>709813141
wow 5 mins must have been very awkward n wast of time for stupied gay tht suicid himself
>>
>>709813170
We tried to save him, had him committed, he strait up told my dad he was gonna do it no matter what. Acted right long enough to get out and offed himself
>>
>>709812970
>it's nice to tell them
Go on...

I can see your depression in that story.
Did that cunt end up getting her's any time?

>member elite quads gang since '16
>>
>>709812274
How's the group thing? A friend recommended it to me, but I don't see the logic in going.
>>
>>709813081
What else do you want me to say? I have stated my opinion. What I have said is pretty self-explanatory.
>>
>>709813445
At least you tried. That's all you can really do.
>>
>>709812177
lmao what about mental health people arent sane or mentally sound if they want to kill themselves, 99 percent of the time suicidal tendencies are attached to severe mental illnesses or issues
>>
>>709813794
For real, I'd killed myself too, he had at it all 300 a year job, working from home. Bad bitches, a badass house, brand new cars. The recession hit and he lost his job, started drinking, lost everything, kept drinking, started having seizures from drinking. At that point he was just like fuck it, and I won't hold that against him
>>
>>>709811758
>>life is hard and requires effort, so you're not a pussy for killing yourself
>>
>>709800326
Yeah, my brother tried over the summer
He had a kid as a teenager and recently found out that it wasn't his
That and his previous drug use and general shitty life choices made him eat a bottle of pills
I saw him in the ICU and it really fucked me up
I was mad at him for being so weak and selfish for a while
One night after I got home from work, I just sat in my room and cried because of how close we were to losing him
This stuff really fucks with you
>>
>>709814021
mental health people
heh
>>
>>709812970
Part 3
> junior year, transferred schools again
> this time it's a rural area, so lots of racist hicks
> My dad starts dating a girl, and shortly after my dad makes the absolutely autistic decision to have them move in with us
> mfw 9 people are now living in a four bedroom house
> we have to move, but can only afford another four bedroom
> find out two people have to live in garage, that has no insulation, during a cold Michigan winter
> My dad sticks his two children, both older than every other kid in there
> also have to share with my brother, which is even worse
> school and home life suck, no friends and no place to escape anymore
> My step mom is a major bitch, essentially runs the house like a concentration camp
> My dad puts up no resistance, he's just he's getting pussy (my step mom is a 1/10)
> she hates the fact I'm always in my room to escape
> will scream at anyone who does anything wrong
> her and my dad always fight, and her kids are insufferable
> all this while dealing with racism at school (I'm native American, but everyone thinks I'm Mexican)
> I decide it's time to end it, again
> I decide to "go for a walk" one day, and walk myself to an old sewer entrance
> I figured if I drank enough sewer water, I'd get sick enough to die
> mfw I drank shit water
> realize I'm a complete retard at this point
> vomit violently until it's just pure acid
> walk myself home and sleep for 16 hours

>>709813510
I did hear that the ex got her pregnant and left, but I can't confirm that. That was a few months ago, but it was nice when I heard it
>>
>>709813291
The final tale. My aunt and grandma (The one who hadn't died from cancer) came out from New Brunswick to British Columbia. Skip to the viewing of the body.

>Arrive at a little funeral home
>About 2 dozen of her friends, one whom I've had a crush on and another was her BF.
>BF is 17
>Dated my 12 hear old sister (She was 12 when they dated and was only 13 for like 4 days)
>Walk inside, still no body
>Guy says direct family only
>Walk in
>OhFuckTheWaterWorksAgain.webm
>Never cried so hard in my life
>Shit pastor comes up even though literally no one attending was Christian
>Bunch of poems, songs, and stories
>At the end, my mom gives me my sister's favourite stuffed animal, a little gray Yorkshire Terrier that was meant to represeng our late-dog.
>Still sleep with it in my arms to this day

If anyone needs a pic for proof of my faggotry, let me know.
>>
>>709800326
I knew a guy who did it like a man, no bitching, no cry baby shit on 4chan or facebook. He took a gun put it up to the back of his head and pulled the trigger. Good thing too. He is a total fucking loser and deserved it. He did the world a favor. You should too.
>>
>>709814021
Some of us just have had genuinely shit lives, and see death as the alternative to putting up with this anymore. These people know how bad life, and people, can be. We would prefer by and large to not deal with it.

>rejected by my family
>fucked over by life-long friends
>turn to drugs for mental relief
>get caught by police
>civil rights taken away
>serve jail time
>financially fucked
>need knee replacement, lots of dental work
>can't afford
>can't get my own place
>can't buy a car
>can't get a decent job
>why even bother

All I needed was help, and instead of ever being offered help, I was ostracized fully by society. My mom is literally the only person on this planet who gives half a shit about me. What's the point of even continuing to try at this point? It's all uphill from here. There will more than likely never be a point where life feels secure for me.
>>
>Finally ready to kill myself
>Had wrote a note for my family adressing individually my father, mother and brother
>Basiclaly telling them it wasn´t their fault and they they should live their lives even if I wasn´t there
>Sent e-mails to my online friends informing them of my decision and how much they meant for me
>Hope my neighbor would call the police as soon as he heard me shoot the gun
>Put gun against my chest
>I´m afraid of brain damage so I aim for the heart
>Still scared
>Decide to scream for impulse
>Yell as loud as I can when I pull the trigger
>It doesn´t shoot
>The safety was on
>I throw the gun across the room and cry like a bitch
>Cry myself to sleep that night
>Next day I tell my online friends I didn´t go with it; most of them are worried sick
>They tell me to seek help
>I haven´t tried killing myself ever since, even if I still want to
>>
>>709813689
being grouped with other depressed people makes you more depressed, but I quickly went to a mixed group (people with all kinds of problems) and then I quickly started talking to my friends.
Still struggle with suicide, I'm doing fine, but somewhy I just do not want to live...
>>
>>709814469
Oh and I am only 24. By the time I could even have a half decent life I will be 30? 35? Well out of my prime, and anyone without shit for brains can see that I'm a wasted effort at this point really.
>>
yes some friend from 5th grade od or something on caffeine pills. not sure the aftermath, i saw him in high school he like transferred from some other school. mom read that he died from caffeine pills.
>>
>>709814329
> I figured if I drank enough sewer water, I'd get sick enough to die
That's gotta be the grossest way to go.
If you're a NA why don't you lean on some of their beliefs to get through these times?
>>
>>709814021
Okay then let me rephrase. Sane people that off themselves are pussies. Suicide is not something that mentally insane people think about.
>>
>>709814374
gayst story i didnt read it but i bet its bad n gay
>>
>>709814494
An old friend of mine from school did this. Gun actually went of. 12g shotgun to the chest. I still see him around sometimes. Says life is better now.

Moral of the story

If you're going to shoot youself, shoot yourself in the head, because its no fun waiting for hours to bleed out on the kitchen floor choking on your own blood.
>>
>>709814972
You wanna face chronic pain every day? FOREVER?
>>
File: ed7.jpg (47 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
ed7.jpg
47 KB, 596x628
>>709808864
>lose vision in left eye
fucking kek
>>
>>709815253
If you feel chronic pain, then you're sane.
>>
>>709814329
Part 4: The Senior Year
> still at hick school, but racism is slowly going away
> actually make a few friends
> although my home life still sucks, things are at least looking up
> I have plans to move out once I graduate
> then
> it happens
> I met her
> let's call her Haley
> shows genuine interest in me
> we talk, and eventually start dating
> worst decision of my life
> things go well for a while, until she starts getting hateful
> I'm a beta faggot, so I try to stay and make it work out
> she keeps bringing up her ex, telling me all this great stuff about him, while bad mouthing me
> one day she brings up going into a poly relationship with the ex
> very hesitant, keep saying no
> but Haley is a master of emotional manipulation
> she tells me that it's making her wanna kill herself
> I think I'm in love with her, so I reluctantly agree
> I'm now completely ignored and overlooked
> I still think she loves me, but still treated like ass
> I really want out of the relationship
> bring it up, she screams at me, and somehow convinces me it's all my fault
> that night I embrace the edge and decide to slash the shit out of my legs
> have to go to hospital, but luckily I'm 18 and don't have to call my dad
> I still have scars, which I regret

Part 5 coming soon

>>709814902
Normally I would, but my only real link to the culture was my mom, and she's been off the radar for a few years, right after she got out of jail
>>
>sophomore in high school
>tiny skittish female
>being bullied really badly by a big group of guys since middle school all day before, during, and after school
>anorexic af, 5'1" and 80 something pounds
>depressed as fuck, literally spend months writing a suicide note
>cutting
>ugly, acne, hate myself
>didn't think any college would want me because I was so awful at everything (untrue)
>socially awkward with socially awkward friends who are frequently nasty to me
>one of my "friends" is legit abusive, best friends since 4th grade
>try to walk into traffic
>call friends to say goodbye
>friends call police
>hospitalized
>family is deeply traumatized, as am I
>go into very very intensive therapy
>make a turnaround after that
>switch schools
>haven't attempted since
>not depressed, anorexic, suicidal, or anything anymore
>write college essay on being bullied and becoming stronger
>college, happy
>still kinda anxious sometimes but manageable
>have to watch that I don't swing too far underweight if I'm not careful but not intentionally skipping meals
>5'5", 95 pounds
>find life purpose or something
>life is good, I am happy
>>
>>709815596
hey nerd shut up
>>
>>709815248
Oh man that reminds me...

>be me
>go back to home town after a dozen or so years
>see some guy who like familiar outside the 7-11
>get to talking about my bike - I know him
>his face looks like it was on fire and put out with an axe.
>keep staring at it
>he tells me about laying his bike down on the highway
>shows me bent stubbed fingers, broken arm, scars on legs
>keep looking at his face
>he starts talking about something else
>BUT YOUR FACE - weren't you wearing a full face mask?
>yeah, I was. This is the result of a shot gun. I tried to off myself.

I wished him luck and went on my way.
>>
>>709815626
95 pounds? That pretty thin
>>
>>709815506
So you should just take it?

I don't think you know what chronic pain is.
>>
>>709815926
yeah, I'm constantly working to gain weight now. Doctor says it isn't dangerously thin or anything but my stomach size shrank permanently due to being anorexic since age 7 or so and never fully recovered.
>>
>>709815596
You should stay away from women.

You can be a gay NA.
Maybe the 1st one.
>>
File: 1463414472013.jpg (183 KB, 800x1040) Image search: [Google]
1463414472013.jpg
183 KB, 800x1040
>>709801418
The type of mindset it would take to off yourself is usually one that has no desire or motivation to do anything. I hate this "suicidal? the world is your oyster!!!" meme for this reason. It misses entirely on how a suicidal person works.
>>
>>709815596
And now onto tonight
> fast forward two months
> Haley now wants to date yet ANOTHER guy
> I just say fuck it and agree, I don't care at this point
> did I say dating Haley was the worst decision of my life?
> surprise, that didn't even come close to agreeing to the other guy
> they date, and now I'm third banana to the other two
> not even a passing glance anymore
> I don't even feel love for Haley anymore, just hatred
> she constantly throws around that she'll kill herself if I leave, so I stay
> I don't want that on my conscience
> they keep dating, let's call the new guy Tim
> Tim apparently hates me, hardcore
> constantly tells Haley he wants to kill me
> oh well, I don't care
> well, Tim does
> he starts stalking me
> finds out all of my friends and starts hanging out with them
> they start to like him better than me
> he's literally stealing my friends from me
> he's like the Dio to my JoJo
> all my friends start to hate me, Tim's been spreading lies
> can't even explain myself to them
> I'm now hated by everyone, including my family

And that brings me to tonight.

>>709816429
Honestly that's not the worst idea, it seems all women suck
>>
>>709816039
Chronic pain is persistent pain that can last for a year. Killing yourself over pain sounds pretty pussy to me.
>>
>>709816661
Well, try to makefriends outside of school. Keep a knife on you in case this faggot tries to fuck your shit up.
>>
Girl I met from an involuntary IP last year killed herself 3 weeks ago. Never found out how, probably an overdose. Many suicide attempts. Apparently was hallucinating well before that.
>>
>>709816682
>edgy teen detected
Because you don't live with it.
Get some life experience around you.
Maybe you'll know and care about someone who's going through it.

PROTIP: chronic pain doesn't magically end on your 1st year anniversary
>>
>>709809519
Fuck off. Life is struggle and pain. When you do a job you hate, spend your whole check in food and shelter, you have zero friends and what was supposed to be a couple months living with your mother turned into a permanent thing, maybe you too will look for an exit.
>>
This thread is dead, juat like most most of /b/'s friends.
>>
>>709817025
I'd try the knife thing, but if my school found out I'd get expelled. I've tried making a few friends out of school, but it comes with a bit of difficulty. I'm trying to bide my time until I graduate, but it's pretty difficult. Hey, at least this thread helped me, I think I can actually make it through the night. And double hey, maybe I'll make some new friends in college, since I doubt that Tim wants to go to med school
>>
File: wobTjFP.jpg (81 KB, 640x538) Image search: [Google]
wobTjFP.jpg
81 KB, 640x538
>>709816469
tbh anon most people dont understand suicide
>>
>>709816661
Well you've been through a lot of shit anon but I wouldn't kill myself over a girl.

Keep moving. Life goes on and the people you've met in HS don't usually stay in it.
>>
>>709800326
My cousin hanged himself at age 27. He made a video tape which I didn't see. It was destroyed by the police. His girlfriend/mother of his children found him. He had a 5 year old daughter and an infant son. The girlfriend was taking the kids over (they were living apart at the time) because he would work with his daughter with reading and writing every day. She hadn't heard from him so she decided to go in alone, without the kids, thankfully. His daughter is now 14 and has led a pretty sheltered life. To my knowledge believes her dad died in an "accident". I wouldn't be surprised if she has discovered the truth by now.

The immediate aftermath was tragic. I was over at my aunt and uncles house, where my grandmother with Alzheimers was also living. I was in the living room babysitting grandma while a constant parade of family was in and out. Grandma saw the priest and went into a panic, immediately sensing something was up. So I finally told her what happened. She was so upset. Worst part was, she kept forgetting like 5 minutes later. And then was like "what happened? is something wrong?" I told her again a few more times then gave up and went back to telling her everything was okay. We got a bunch of pizzas that night. I rode with my other cousin to the pizza place. It was all surreal. Like, your brother just killed himself and here we are at a pizzeria because we still have to eat.

The girlfriend quickly found a new man and went on to have another kid. She married that guy but he never adopted the kids so that they could continue to get dead parent child support checks from the government. ($1500/month for 2 kids btw). Now they are split up and she has a new guy who has like 6 kids and his mom is crashing on the couch and they have bedbugs. The 14 yr old daughter dropped out of her Catholic high school and is now attending internet high school completely online. The son who was an infant is 9 and wants to live with my aunt (his grandmother).
>>
>>709817350
I like how you automatically assume you know everything about me. You're special aren't ya?
>>
>>709805896
this post made me so thankful my suicide attempt failed
hope you and your family get better
>>
>>709818784
I like how you think you're such a tough guy, faggot.

Tell me again about chronic pain.
Ever hear of assisted suicide and why people are for legalizing it?
>>
I have known a kid in my school committed suicide. Well, actually I didn't know him but everyone else seemed to know him and miss him. I saw facebook posts saying how much they miss him and all. I know a few others who tried to commit suicide and one ended up in the hospital. Myself, personally, I went to a park and wanted to stick a knife in my chest but thought about not existing after I die and thought about how scary it would be so that's what stopped me.
>>
>>709813175
>It never stops hurting. You just get used to the pain.
That sounds like life.
>>
>>709817443
Anon you should just pull a christopher mccandless & gtfo out of there.

Literally leave & move away to the other side of the country.
You need to cut those people out of your life.
You feel like shit because you're a product of your environment.
>>
>>709814251
His point was people endure shitty lives because they fear death. Suicidal people see the shitty lives ahead of them and act upon it.
>>
>>709800326
TL;DR - My buddy I've known since I was 2, hung himself and it was the toughest time of my life.

Last I saw him was back in 2012 when I was finishing up a semester in college. Him and some others were gonna get high on a mountain and hang. I decided to not go because I was cramming for a final. Didn't hear from him after that.

Two years later (2014), on a Saturday morning, his mom calls me and tells me he killed himself. Apparently, he moved up to Washington, struggled, and attempted it a couple times before. All of this happened and I didn't hear anything of it until it was too late..

It wasn't the workload of balancing college/work/and memorial planning that was hard. It was the fact that every day I saw pictures and videos of the closest friend I had, and see the exact same looks of quiet suffering that I make all the time.

I've dealt with depression and suicide ideation since I was a teenager, and I didn't even see what was going on in my own friend's head. We both were misunderstood youths (he was the life-of-the-party type while I was the loner), and we were P.I.C's when we were kids, but how the fuck couldn't I see it?

I never felt more guilty in my life. If I would've known, I could've helped. I could've done something.

I never noticed it in person, but when I had to replay videos again and again and again, I could notice little cracks in the performance. Fucking heartbreaking.

But while getting ready by looking at his photos and laptop snooping, I saw the genuine smiles when he was with his girlfriend. She was around for the first attempt and tried to help, but eventually they split (no hard feelings towards her).

The memorial comes, and I cry like the biggest bitch imaginable. I held it in for a month getting everything arranged, that the tears were like a goddamn floodgate being set loose. Saw alot of friends and family, everybody loved him and said good things.

Not a day goes by where I don't think about him, and still miss him.
>>
>>709821293
I'm sorry anon. Thanks for sharing.
>>
my mom did

shit was harsh, pretty much lost all emotional feelings towards anyone
>>
>>709821293
you are too specific on the date.

kys faggot.

go back reading trashy fandome porn untill you suicide too.
>>
I always wondered why rich people commit suicide. Hmmmm
>>
>>709822534
ask your dad.
>>
>>709822313
How about a suicide pact, fag?
>>
>>709800326
my uncle jumped in a river. never really knew him.
>>
>>709800326
2 guys and 1 girl that I went to school with committed suicide. Don't know the aftermath.

Guy 1 at 14
Guy 2 at 20
Girl at 16
>>
>>709803114
How did she do it?
Thread replies: 295
Thread images: 17

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.