Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

How fucked am I /b/? Girlfriend is going to Jamaica Montego

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 19
File: IMG_6823.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6823.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
How fucked am I /b/?

Girlfriend is going to Jamaica Montego Bay next month for a bachelorette party.

Found this stuffed away in her closet. Receipt says it was purchased two weeks ago.

I've never seen of this brand but apparently it's a bathing suit?!?! Wtf!??

What do /b/? Confront her? Leave it be and say nothing? This is some skimpy shit and she's never worn anything as revealing as this and it kind of upsets me...
>>
>>709728846
lol she's definitely gonna fuck at least 2 black guys
>>
File: IMG_6825.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6825.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>709728846
>>
>>709728846
Oh she is going to get banged so hard.
Confront her
>>
>>709728846
she intends to fuck. that isn't your girl.

don't "confront" her just end it and cut your losses.
>>
>>709728846
You have the right to ask her about it, especially since she's never worn something so skimpy. It's horseshit.
>>
>>709728846
>letting your gf have a bachelorette party
Isn't this like guaranteed your gf is going out to whore around, same as a bachelors party
I think it's a stupid fucking concept and whoever made it should die
>>
Cheat on her op, better to cuck than be cucked
>>
>>709729142
/thread
>>
File: IMG_6833.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6833.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>709728980
>>709728998
>>709729039

I think I trust her enough to not fuck other guys. We've been dating for a while now, maybe it's for the tan or attention? Apparently this is a popular brand of swim suit?
>>
>>709729142
Oh yeah and to add on to this, it's pretty clear she plans on being a whore, so I would just dump her now and cut your losses since you clearly didn't realize your girl was a huge slut
If she is going to go out and get fucked that means she's saying physically you're not enough for her and she wants more one last time which means it'll just happen again in the future when she gets tired of your unfit ass or small dick or w/e
>>
>>709729039
>>709728980
What these guys said. Seriously, out of personal experience and plain common sense tell her you're done and nip that shit in the bud. The alternative is much worse. Partners come and go until you find one that you don't feel compelled to go to /b/ about. Thats when you know you've got a keeper
>>
File: IMG_6832.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6832.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>709729250
It's not her bachelorette it's one of her close friends. Reading up on Jamaican beaches it is known for skimpy/liberal beach attire, often nude beaches etc. Perhaps she's going with the custom?
>>
>>709729222
dude come on.

sometimes in life you will tell yourself what you want to hear while everyone else will tell you the truth. this is one of those times.

let me ask you: what do you think is the basic point of a bachelorette party on a fucking island away from their boyfriends and shit?
>>
File: IMG_0905.jpg (118 KB, 720x454) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0905.jpg
118 KB, 720x454
>>
>>709728846
>Girlfriend is going to Jamaica
News flash, nigga: your "gf" is a coalburning slut. So you've got two options: you can stay with the whore and be loyal little cuckboi or you can drop that skank bitch.
Here, this song may help.
https://youtu.be/-GM2UqPnMtk
>>
>>709729372
Shut the fuck up this and the last post made me realize this is b8, you're probably a girl or a trap who bought this shit, and you're a fucking faggot
>>
>>709729142
It is pretty popular only in Men but if OP doesn`t confront her it will be really sad.
>>709729222
She doesn`t wear thongs and it is a swimsuit you`re worried about the brand seriously ?
just confront her.
That is a Dick magnet
>>
Post booty pics of you wearing them for proof
>>
I've seen lots of girls at beaches like SoCal and Hawaii wearing the same shit OP. MAYBE ASK HER? She couldnjust like the style and fit?
>>
>>709729222
Time doesn't mean shit my dude, with either gender. People are fucking stupid and have been conditioned to think relationships are required but dont actually wish to be commited like that. That's why cheating is such a prevalent thing. If you feel the need to ask the aspies on /b/ THERE. IS. A. PROBLEM. And the problem is you for ypurself fret over this. Relationships are a supplement to life, not an objective. Honestly, if you're dating a real girl and she didn't even mention buying new clothes, she's probably already fucked someone else.
>>
>>709729222
>I think I trust her enough to not fuck other guys
Then I've got some beachfront property you might be interested in.
>>709729372
Yeah, and they're also known for niggers fucking the gfs of dumb cucks like you.
>>
>>709729454
Those are the only pics I was able to snap. I'm not here to troll, just curious on opinions. Anyways I'm curious as to what others would actually do. Straight up leave her hey? Yeah I'm sure everyone here would ...
>>
File: maddison-19.jpg (166 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
maddison-19.jpg
166 KB, 960x960
She must've hidden the micro bikini really well.

She's gonna be riding a black stripper's dick the size of your arm. But so too will her girlfriends, so it's not like she'll be emotionally invested. You'll still be her guy at the end of the day.
>>
>>709729767
Bruh, not everyone here is a virgin cringelord looking to be superior. I've been in plently long term relationships, I've been cheated on twice because i was too stupid to realize the obvious. It took me 8 or so years to actually realize what a healthy relationship is and i still have much to learn. But if you're going on any website to ask for relationship advice, you dont need to be in one.
>>
>>709729767
Okay seriously, she's going to another country to a beach for a bachelorette party with a bunch of beach dudes who probably fuck random girls all the time in whorey ass clothes that she didn't tell you about and didn't want you to know about and you somehow, some fucking how, think she isn't going to go full on cockslut while she's there?
Either you're seriously the most retarded fucking nigger ever, or you're a troll
And the fact that you digged through her shit to find that buried away should be proof enough you weren't sure about her going in the first place
>>
>>709729656
>>709729682
>>709729484

Everyone replying with "she's gna cheat" or "break up with her!" is an insecure FAGGOT who has never had a relationship. Seriously you basement dwellers have probably never been in contact with another female. If you are in a secure relationship you'd let your girlfriend do whatever the fuck she wants, as long as she isn't doing anything physical or emotional. Wearing a revealing bikini? Jesus fuck you're all faggots... bikinis are SUPPOSED TO SHOW SKIN, you retards.

OP if you're secure with your manhood and relationship don't pay attention to these idiots. Otherwise destroy your relationship over a bikini hahaha
>>
Put them on already you fag
>>
>>709730092
It's the fact that she bought them, hid them, and never wore anything like that before that makes it concerning you autistic fucking nigger
Bikinis aren't bad but if she went out of her way to hide them from him that makes it pretty god damn suspicious, especially if she's going to a bachelorette party
Almost guaranteed one night her "phone will die" while she's out partying and won't text OP until morning
>>
OP your problem isn't the bikini. Your problem is you need to be open and honest with your secrets, desires, needs, etc with your partner. If you did that you would be resting easy knowing she would make the choices that work for both of you.
>>
To me those are normal for girls to wear at beaches. Maybe because I live in Miami though.. not sure where you're from op. I see bitches in these types of bikinis all the time, some girls are slutty and some keep to themselves. Ask yourself what kind of girl yours is op
>>
File: airy-tee-just-airy-undershirt.jpg (122 KB, 627x832) Image search: [Google]
airy-tee-just-airy-undershirt.jpg
122 KB, 627x832
kek those swimsuits are skimpier than a lot of lingerie
>>
>>709730092
Seems that you're the retarded though. If OP says she never wears anything revealing close to him and she had it hidden it's because she's obviously up to something. Maybe she's not going to whore herself but definitely she's planning to give a good visual show to strangers rather than to her boyfriend.
>>
OP most of these guys commenting think a girl wearing a skirt is a slut, don't listen to them. They've never had gfs
>>
>>709730092
Fucking retard. She's going to Jamaica without OP's dumb ass. What the fuck do you think that means? It's not about the bikini, retard, it's that she's going out of the country to fuck niggers.
>Otherwise destroy your relationship over a bikini
No, it's over her obviously being a nigger-loving slut.
>>
>>709730092
I don't like giving into the memes but, my nigga, you cuck AND fedora AF. Nice combo
>>
>>709730486
My mom cheated on my dad when i was 10 and I knew it before anybody told me

There are clear and obvious signs and she is definitely showing those signs

If she had bought them two weeks ago and showed OP it would be a much different story than this one

If anything, OP should wait until she goes, see if she takes them, and if she does be worried, if not she's probably trying to surprise him or something
>>
>>709730450

Oh noes a visual show for someone other than her boyfriend! Better cover in a burka when she goes outside of the house! Shut the fuck yo fag, if she can pull it off and wants to try something new then all the power to her. If I see a hot girl wearing something like that I'll stare but I won't approach her like some neckbearded basement dweller asking her what's up. More power to her for being able to pull that shit off, I wish I dated a girl who could fit into something like that
>>
Yo that bikini is expensive, ship it over here, it's my size too
>>
>>709730670
>oh noes
Stopped reading there, you're a girl from 9gag and think being totally independent from your man is important and that's why you don't have one, get off /b/ cunt
>>
>>709730670
She's going to a PARTY
A PARTY
THAT MEANS PEOPLE CONSISTENTLY APPROACH GIRLS WHO ARE HOT
You've clearly never been to one you autistic fuck
>>
also OP, if you are very strict and controlling over her choice of clothing, or how much shes revealing, i think thats her reason for not showing you that swimsuit
>>
>>709730670
obvious virgin
>>
>>709728846
She's going to fuck someone. You know it. That's why you feel like you do.

Break up with the slut.
>>
TBH Jamaica is pretty tame and laid back. Depends on their itinerary but if she's just going to lay back on a beach and chill all day getting a nice tan then she'll be coming home to you, otherwise if she's going on the bob Marley tour and smoking reefer with some black dudes most likely she'll be smokin their cacks as well
>>
>>709730397
OP said "stuffed away" in the closet, which can mean anything.

And if it was genuinely hidden, and OP found it rooting around her closet purportedly without her knowledge, who's the untrustworthy one here?
>>
File: 1476958849786.jpg (10 KB, 200x275) Image search: [Google]
1476958849786.jpg
10 KB, 200x275
>>709728846
Holy shit you're fucked m8... feel sorry for you
>>
>>709729138
This
>>
>>709731104
Yes, he's untrustworthy for wanting to know everything about his gf, you're right, what a god damn asshole for being worried about someone he more than likely stakes a huge amount of his life on

Have you ever even been in love once?
>>
File: IMG_6826.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6826.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>709731104

I was looking for an extra laptop charger she said she had in there. This was just on the floor of her closet but it had a shipping label so I snooped thinking it was a gift or something. Anyways these are all compelling arguments. I am going to ask her about it though and TALK to her instead of simply breaking up with her. We have a solid relationship and I do believer she can wear these while looking good but at the same time avoiding unwanted attention
>>
File: why not both.gif (941 KB, 398x223) Image search: [Google]
why not both.gif
941 KB, 398x223
>>709731104
Well, I think that's obvious...
>she's gonna take some big black Jamaican dick in every. single. hole.
>he's been snooping in her stuff so it should come as no surprise and his beta attitude probably caused the problem in the first place.
>>
>>709728846
Let her pose with them and snap pics OP.
>>
>>709731309
confront her
>>
Maybe it's a gift for her Bachelorette friend?
>>
>>709731309
Wait, were they hidden or not?
If they weren't hidden, then ask her about it normally
If they were hidden, wait you autist
See if she takes them there without even telling you about it and that's where the red flag should go up (if it's normal for her to show you her new underwear/clothes/etc)

Btw, go to a feels thread, sure most of them fucked up their own relationship and don't know how to accept their own failures but almost all of them have a common thread
>one day it was I love you more than anything and I will never leave you
>the next she was leaving me and dating some other dude within a week
>>
>>709731528
Okay you just confirmed that everything I said comes from extreme paranoia and mental retardation on my part
OP it's probably this, just ask her about it because Jesus Christ this was a shitshow of heartbroken guys with trust issues and insecurities
>>
>>709730670
Sjw cuck get out of 4chan
>>
>>709731645
>>709731714

These were not hidden away by any means. She has a walk in closet and they were sitting on the inside next to the door, black bag was pointed up open. She wasn't hiding them so "stuffed away" was a bad description. This is the more solid advice I was actually looking for instead of hurr durr break up with her immediately but this is /b/ and so I should've expected it
>>
>>709731309

Just break up with her man. If you doubt her loyalty you're just gonna be feeling misserable. It's happened to me before and it's just best to cut your losses
>>
>>709728846
if she's gonna fuck niggers go fuck bitches too don't just be mad
>>
>>709730670
I fucking hate men like you. You think you're fighting for my rights as a woman but you're a fucking faggot at it. You're gonna watch your gf if you ever get one get fucked by at least two other guys as she taunts you in the near future. Cuck
>>
>>709731309
So she ordered clothes, left them pretty much in plain view in the closet, and thought nothing of letting you go in there for something.

HOLY SHIT. CALL THE POLICE.

Bring it out with you, say you didn't find the charger, but found the bikini. Playfully tease her about it and ask if she'll model it for you. Lead it into a good fuck because in two weeks she'll be pole dancing on a Jamacian dick.
>>
>>709728846
ITT the most insecure beta alive today. Automatically think ever gf/wife is out to fuck every one else the minute their back is turned. Grow some confidence and also balls or... stop projecting your own slut ways.
>>
If you trust her than leave it alone. If you don't break up with her. That simple you fucking beta.(fellow manlet)
>>
She gon fuk sum nigga name Dexter St. Jacques
>>
>>709732066
You're so bad at hiding how new you are.
>>
File: no_reason.png (333 KB, 357x346) Image search: [Google]
no_reason.png
333 KB, 357x346
>>709729222
>Apparently this is a popular brand of swim suit?

In Amerifagland no. Everywhere else yes.
>>
>>709730670
How many people on 4chan are actually basement dwellers? Or is that some term you use to make yourself feel better about your clear lack of self esteem cuck.
>>
File: IMG_6834.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6834.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>709728846
>>709728846
>>709728846

OP you're gf will look like this on the beach when some big nig named Jerome will come along sweet talk her then take her to the room and bang the ever living shit out of her with his 10" x 6.5" Mandingo cock. But you probably like that you cuck beta fuck
>>
>>709732133
You were dropped as a baby right?
>>
OP, what do you think the purpose of a bachelorette party is?
It's like watching someone on the cusp of self awareness. Now I know how I got so many girls to cheat on their boyfriends with me.
>>
>>709728846
stop rationalizing that your gf isnt some slut
>>
>>709732089

Okay and how the fuck am I against everything you said? If a girl wants to do what she wants to do then she can fucking make up her own mind and do it. Or do you like being told what to do like a real good girl?
>>
Probably just a gift OP. It wasn't hidden, tags are still on. Just ask her.
>>
>>709732490
>OP you're gf will look like this on the beach

Yeah just like hundreds of other bints on the beach.
>>
>>709732647
You're in a fucking relationship fag. You're not single again. Your partner needs to have a say in what you do or don't do. Fucking millenial trash like you can't get that shit through your negligible brains. Get the fuck off /b/ or just kill yourself - you waste of protoplasm.

"More power to her", more like "please compensate for my lack of confidence and identity". End your negative influence life before your worthless semen makes an autistic child someday.
>>
File: IMG_6836.jpg (179 KB, 750x940) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6836.jpg
179 KB, 750x940
Are these real bikinis? Jesus fuck I need to move to where ever these sluts live...
>>
>>709733255
Damn dude, relax.

Also, checked.
>>
post pics of her in them anon
>>
File: N1lnPIkldW.jpg (41 KB, 281x500) Image search: [Google]
N1lnPIkldW.jpg
41 KB, 281x500
lol their reviews sometimes come coupled with selfies
>>
>>709733500
Fucking check you back. Nigger
>>
>>709734037
That made me laugh pretty hard
>>
>>709732089

Slut :-)

It's chicks like you that make the virgins, underage faggots and pussys on here believe every woman will cheat on them.
>>
Fucking Puritan america, what's wrong with this bikini. Seems pretty standard to me. Where I live half girl at beach are in suit like those, and 75% topless. But I guess female skin exhibition is enough to scare amerifags
>>
>>709728846
You've got some major issues, fam. If she's banging dudes on the side, it's probably because you're so fucking insecure.
>>
>>709733918
>height
>weight
>gender

>gender
>>
Fuck it dude, she's gonna go anyway. I say you get her iPhone, go to settings turn on photostream, get her Icloud password, log on and get the proof for yourself... and post it on /b/
>>
>>709734733
>>709734765

This, wtf is wrong with you faggots. Are all burgers this insecure and pathetic? Or are their women literally cock hungry sluts who will suck any dick that happens to wander past?
>>
>>709730670
>If I see a hot girl wearing something like that I'll stare but I won't approach her like some neckbearded basement dweller asking her what's up.

What
>>
>>709735114
Wtf if was wrong with you, did you not pass 8th grade English? Sluts nowadays rant about being treated as 2nd class citizens, but then you dumb cunts cannot even put together one coherent sentence
>Or are their women
>Are all burgers this insecure and pathetic
>>
>>709735347
This guy is obviously the neckbearded basement dweller because he does not know what he is talking about.
>>
>>709734856

this entirely
>>
Op
>hide swimsuit
>she'll looking after it
>at a point, no other options than ask you
>why the fuck would you buy this?
>sryanonimmabitch.aac
>>
>>709735669
Who does this? Only beta fucking cucks, just confront and assert authority.
>>
>>709735114
so how's the nigger immigration going? is your wife's kid taken care of?
>>
>>709735769
and the "i'll.beat my wife when i'll get one" price goes to..
you're at least as much as a beta as me.
my idea was to force her to tell her story by herself, but you don't seem like a subtle guy so idk if you'd understand
>>
>>709728846
Casually ask her what they're for.
If she gets angry, for such little reason as asking, finish with her.
>>
>>709735358

Umm wtf man, his English is fine. I am guessing you are a yank? Grammar has never been your strong point.

He asked a rhetorical question followed by sarcastic remark.

He is still a cuck faggot.
>>
>>709736314
So the point of your response was what, silly nigger
>>
>>709728846
She about to get fuckin Jamaican spit roasted by two mandingo niggers. Good luck with the wizard sleeve gf OP.
>>
>>709728846
She gon fuck some ooga booga people
>>
>>709731309
Dont be stupid man, i am in a serious relationship an we thrust each other, thats why i know she would tell me if she bought something like that, if she didn't would be instant break up (even with 3 years of story) and here is why:

When u r in love u see and listen to what u wanna see/hear, just look at this thread ,100people tlling u that u r fucked, and 1 telling u its normal, u tagged and clearly wanna hear the advices of that 1, jump out of this boat dude, if u confront her she will (probably) lie and (mostly likely) convince beacause u (for sure) wanna believe her
>>
>>709736368

My response was to make sure you knew that you were a retarded fucking mongoloid subhuman who shouldn't question the other anons English.

Also, to say he was a cuck faggot.
>>
>>709729222
Then your a moron
>>
So you gonna post pictures of your girlfriend in it, OP?
Or yourself, doesn't matter.
>>
What you fucking sjw niggers dont understand ia that its comepletely fine for op to feel paranoid about his gf traveling alone to a country tjat consists of insane high labido niggers
>>
File: BtQU6on.jpg (77 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
BtQU6on.jpg
77 KB, 500x625
>>709728846
>Jamaica
>skimpy swimsuit

Dude she's gonna come back knocked up with some niggers kid, knock her up now before she fucks all the niggers in jamaica
>>
GF didn't buy these to impress guys... she bought them to impress her friends..
Doesn't mean she won't be sucking strange cock.. but if you bring up the bathing suits making you uncomfortable its not going to go your way because its not about that.

IMO the deciding factors are her friends... if they are sloots then gf is going to take their lead... I guarantee at least ONE of the girls in the bachelorette party is going to be getting some dick... if the other girls are like "you go girl" about that... then FUCK that! ... if they're like.. "OMG what a total SlUT" then you should be okay...

btw if party is only like 3 girls then ABORT!!!! they will have a fucking gangbang 100%
>>
>>709728980
One of them will fuck her in the teeth while another one has his way with her asshole region.
>>
>>709728846

If You will dump her as the other fags have recommended, why not spy on her? I mean if you get her on the act of doing it, then you will not be guilty of dumping her,
>>
>>709728846
Stop crying you fucking punk. When I was 21 my gf was fucking boys behind my back when I was away at camp.i was oblivious to it as I was in the army and was fucking miles away from home. I was even sending money home to the slut only to come home one weekend and catch her hand in hand with another bloke..guess what I done???..... I fucking partied hard all weekend and fucked as many dirty whores as I could...Man the fuck up because your girl is a cock fiend and doesn't want yours haha...get a fucking grip
>>
>>709738752
>be me
>in the army cooking food for the boys
>get picked on because i'm not a real man
>have gf
>solid 3/10
>come home after a hard days working throwing food into a pan
>find out my one my only has cucked me
>am super angry but a scrawny bitch so i couldn't do anything to chad unless i wanted to die
>go out and buy a hooker
>40 seconds of sex
>40 mins of crying

yeeee boi good life
>>
>>709728846
Dump that hoe
>>
>>709728846

Just bring it up at while you were in the the closet the stumbled upon them and blablabla

Also, she wants a good tan line in order to pick up guys.
>>
>>709729984
her little cucky guy who she cheats on at a whim
>>
File: 1476044451002.jpg (30 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1476044451002.jpg
30 KB, 450x450
>2016
>being in stable relationship
>>
>>709728980
she's going to get high, get drunk, and then date raped by a few blacks. Sucks to be you.
>>
Yo - either you trust her or you don't. That's on you. She probably wants you to dominate her. At least, thats what you should do if you want to murder all those imaginary black football player beach bros.
>>
COMMUNICATE YOU IDIOT
>>
hey OP do this: put on the bikini on before you approach her and be like "i wore it better bitch".
>>
why would she want to look like a sexy slut if she didn't want attention from Jamaican black guys. and why would she want attention from Jamaican black guys if she wasn't a slut. she is definitely going to fuck them. the point of skinny bikinis is to look sexually available get hit on not for confidence. girls sometimes innocently want to look pretty. it's not like it will magically make her look more ''pretty'' so there is no way it is about confidence
>>
>>709728846
Obviously to get a tan.
And fuck everyone on the beach.
Come home, act like nothings happened and give you all the STDS she's picked up on vacation.

Anon I brought you back a souvenir...
Bam, a lethal mix of chlamydia super herpes AIDS.
>>
Be a man about it, tell her your thoughts, set firm expectations, if she doesn't respect you enough to fall into line she's a waste of time, move on to fucking girls who are into you, not themselves.
>>
None of these fucks have probably been, Montego bay is full of couples.

If they plan on going out in Kingston, she will be fucked one way or another.
>>
>>709736864
>you're a moron

you fucking moron.
>>
>>709739606
>this
Plus she will dump you shortly after because she needs bigger cock
>>
>>709739899
YOU'RE
both morons.
>>
>>709728846
OP asking for relationship advice on image board. Must be really thick if he thinks that's gonna help. Probably why she can't stand him.
>>
>>709739961
What...? You need your eyes checked bro.
>>
>>709728846
I would never deny my girlfriend going out in that.
But I wouldnt like it either.
She goes to parties and every single times she tell me about guys who come to flirt.
As long as she is faithfull I'm good.
Still I don't like the attention from other guys. But on the other hand its good knowing your gf is a solid 9/10
>>
>>709728846
best thing is, she is not even giving fuck about you... she kept them in secret so she does not want YOUR attention, she wants attention of OTHER guys...

>>709740175
>She goes to parties and every single times she tell me about guys who come to flirt.
>As long as she is faithfull I'm good.
>kek
>>
>>709740175
What's it like being a cuck?
>>
>>709740175
So when is the caramel colored baby due?
>>
>>709740337
Yep, basically.
>>
>>709739217
You just proved that you are a a 15year old who have never even touched a pussy.
>>
>>709728846
Ask her to marry you to decrease the chance she will cheat.
>>
>>709729222

Dude, she hid it from you and you still trust her?
But let's be honest, she has an intention with that outfit. Maybe it's just her wanting to show off her body and assert dominance to her friend or w/e in some weird way OR she is trying to get fucked.

Either way she doesn't want your loser ass involved. That doesn't seem like a "oh I'm going to Jamaica with the girls, let's get something slightly more skimpy for fun because it's ok there", that's full blown, borderline porn material. She has an agenda

However you probably bought this shit yourself and you're single with weird desires
>>
OP you need to leave a tribute inside your GF's skimpy sexy new outfit. She'll feel the dried remains of your cum when she puts them on and remember how much you love her.
>>
>>709729372
In my realationshot its just logic, as a couple we dont go around kissing others, dont fuck others or any shit like that, also we donr go around nude public.
You chould not worry. Its normal that a girl wants to feel sexy by buying a expensive bikini that her friends told her about or whatever.
If it was me i would just ask, dont play the spy card and accuse her of shit. Rather just say you were looking for the charger and found a sexy bikini.If you dont like her wearing that in public and without you then yo ushould just be honest with her and say that.
I would never force choices, its up to her if she wants to wear that, and then you gotta think it over if you feel like thats beginning to be too much, then if it is and she likes wearing that you need to just deal with it or find some other girl.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-31-14-19-49.png (281 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-31-14-19-49.png
281 KB, 540x960
>>709728846
Boutine is a pretty mainstream brand of bathing suits on instagram (I know this cause I follow their page for their hot ass babes) chances are she like's the brand or whatever and likes taking care of herself. If that's not the case then you know what.
>>
>>709729767
see
>>709729991
Realationship is all about experiencing it. As you experience more realationships and different personallities you'll realise that theres always so much better.
Ive been cheated on twice.
first realationship was almost 2 years.
second was 3months.

Then again remember to not judge by the cover at first sight. My current gf is amazing, i think she secretly likes the attention from guys but still doesent make her have interest in others.
>>
>>709740438
no... I am just having good fun, because cucks like this one thinks his gf is faithfull and shit... No she is not, she will never be... monogamy is old dogma
>>
File: 1430103904757.jpg (1 MB, 2392x3440) Image search: [Google]
1430103904757.jpg
1 MB, 2392x3440
>>709731309

Yeah those are perfect to wear when you don't want attention... Get real faggot
>>
>>709728846
just ask her wear them for you and bang her with them on. ingrain that into her brain.
>>
Your gf want a big black cock in her stinky hole, for sure.
>>
Newfags not know op works for that swimsuit line and is attempting gorilla marketing.

Well played what ever company you are
>>
>>709741605
Damn, I already ordered two and I'm a guy. Well played OP.
>>
OP already killed himself for being cuck?
>>
>>709729397
MOTHERFUCKER

Frenchfag here, I miss these Milchschnitte
>>
File: 1473695965975.png (12 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
1473695965975.png
12 KB, 500x294
>>709731309
>>
>>709741605
> Gorilla

Dicks out for Harambe.
>>
Mark your territory by masturbating in all the bikini bottoms
>>
>>709743182
DEAD ANIMALS LOL
>>
Only thing you can do, put that bikini on yourself!
>>
>>709728846

Not just confront her - but dude... I'd start to look into breaking it off. It's amazingly insensitive of her to accept the trip and pretty shitty of her friend to engineer such a trip. I personally wouldn't accept it.

"If you want to vacation in the tropics, then we can plan to go together sometime in the next year, that's fine. But going by yourself, especially with this mindset (party, bathing suits) is inappropriate for our sort of relationship."

>but don't you trust me anon?

It's not a matter of trust, it's a matter of respect, and as it stands now these actions you have planned show a significant amount of disrespect for what we have. If there is a trust issue - it stems from that. I thought I understood our relationship, what you tried to hide and what you are agreeing to shows me that I actually misunderstood our relationship. That's on me, but because I misunderstood it I have to now question my trust in you and us.

>It's just a trip...

If our roles were reversed and you were being honest with yourself you wouldn't even entertain that as an excuse. Yes, this is a fight, yes, this bothers me. If our relationship was what I thought it was you would already have understood this and not be fighting it. You wouldn't have hidden the bathing suits from me. That demonstrates you would hide something from me.
>>
>>709744632
alpha as fuck
>>
>>709744632
this

OP you deserve high calibre of bitch.
>>
everyone always takes the worried boyfriend cuck bait. you idiots fall for this shit every time
>>
>>709738972
kek
Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 19

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.