Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

so if I have sex with two girls for every one dude I fuck does

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 10
so if I have sex with two girls for every one dude I fuck does that cancel out the gayness from fucking a dude?

Also if that dude was wearing girl clothes does that also cancel out some of the gay?

Like fucking one sissy dude is only .75 gay for instance instead of just 1 gay

Does it have to be different girls everytime too?

Can I just bang the same two different girls right or do I need to find completely new ones?

is fucking a girl in the ass also slightly gay? Like .10 gay for anal and 0 gay for in the puss

I'm assuming blowjobs from chicks are straight even if dudes can give them too
>>
>>709721564
Who gives a fuck? Have sex with both men and women if you want to.
>>
>>709722056
i give a fuck stupid, otherwise I wouldn't have asked the fucking question
>>
If you cared, you wouldn't fuck dudes
>>
>>709721564
Yes, this is more or less how it works.

Importantly though, you should start fucking fat women. Since they have more mass, this will help offset more of the gayness. Most guys are heavier than woman, so it makes the math more difficult.
>>
>>709722270
If you fuck men/ get fucked by men you're at the very least bi. Just be bi then.
>>
>>709722518
bi people don't exist
>>
>>709722473
that's retarded

you are retarded

get out of my thread retard
>>
>>709721564
Thanks bud i needed a good kek
>>
>>709721564
Do your balls touch? If balls touch it's gay. If not, then you're good. Plus you seem like the guy who wouldn't have the common courtesy to give the guy you're fucking a reach around.
>>
>>709722417
if you were more helpful you wouldn't be such a stupid piece of shit
>>
>>709722643
News to me, I like both dick and pussy
>>
>>709722781
no you like one of those and lie to yourself about the other

odds are you like the dicks tho because you're on /b/
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (500 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
500 KB, 500x333
>>709721564
Basically, but anal with a girl doesnt count towards gay points
>>
>>709722695
Alright, enjoy your full blown gayness in about 4 years when the accumulated extra male mass will nullify all the sex you've had with women.
>>
>>709722270
Anon, its simple.
If you have sexy with a girl thats straight.
If you have sex with multiple girls (but have feeling for them equally) you are a lesbian.
Taking a dick is a no no, thats 10 gay points.
Getting a blowjob is not gay.
If a guy blows you off you have to say no homo. Then you have to keep telling eachother that you just tripped and couldnt get up until you both beleive it. But you still get 3 gay points. 5 if theres no "no homo"

As for sissies, thats a tough subject. It all depends on how passable they are. If you have sexy with a non passable sissy you get 8 gay points. If the sissy is passable you get 6. If you are going into a situation and didnt know it was a sissy until it was too late, but you didnt want to be rude so you just keep going, you get 4 gay points, even if you keep it a secret.
>>
>>709722703
reach arounds are for beta males who know their cocks are to weak and small for the job

go somewhere else you tiny dicked loser
>>
>>709722936
why though?

Is it because my balls are slapping pussy neutralizing any accumulated gay points?
>>
>>709722984
im surprised you can even count to 4 you cuck

go die in a fire
>>
>>709723085
Yeah, proximity to vagina nullifies the gay aura generated by butt love
>>
>>709723004
See that right there, you're worring too much about the small details. Guy or girl? It doesn't fucking matter nowadays. A hole is a hole just stick your dick in it and enjoy yourself.
>>
>>709722988
the fact you took the time to write this out makes me sad for the future of the human race

I hope you get dog herpes and die
>>
>>709723206
Dont forget to mention that this is nullified if the person receiving anal is a known trans
>>
>>709723266
spoken like a true fucking degenerate

why don't you go read your quran and tell your goat wife you love her faggot
>>
people on /b/ having sex?

sure
>>
>>709721564
You should go to a doctor or professional probably you have The Gay.
There no is turning back from your faggotry ask your pastor, priest, rabbi, therapist, psychiatrist.
all of this people will know the answer if you`re questioning if you`re a faggot THE GAY is advancing in your system.
>>
>>709723342
i don't recall inviting a dumbass man child into my thread to comment

if I wanted someone to laugh at I would have made a thread asking for retards to post their thoughts and opinions and just waited for you
>>
>>709723614
you are the reason forced castration is a good idea you pig fucker
>>
>>709723426
I can see why you'd come to /b/ whining and bitching about "gay points". You're insecure about your sexuality so you come to /b/ hoping to get answers. And when you get an answer you don't like you instantly insult them, like your previous reply calling me a small dicked beta. And now I'm a degenerate that has a goat for a wife. I truly feel sorry for you anon. And you have my pity.
>>
File: 8587137.gif (1 MB, 200x149) Image search: [Google]
8587137.gif
1 MB, 200x149
>>709721564
Fucking a sissy dude is double gay because you are in denial
>>
>>709723819
i feel sorry for your goat wife having to deal with a pinky sized dick being inserted in her everytime MLP comes on tv
>>
>>709723874
denial and double both start with a d

double d is a breast size

therefore not gay
>>
>>709723874
This trying to make gay points fuck you OP you sick fuck.
Open a fucking book Male or Female im out
>>
>>709723944
The more you keep saying these "insults" continues to show how much of a sad and pathetic person you are.
>>
>>709723277
Now we are talking about my specialty.
Stds and beastiality.
As you probably know, gay points apply very little in the feild of beasts. But you still have to be careful not to accumulate too much, it can be shocking and defaming to your character. Now, in addition to the gay points, you get beast tokens. I personally dont have any collected but as there are still undiscovered creatures the possibilities are endless.
Long story short:
Aquatic animals give you 3 beast tokens. 12 if they are mammals.
Birds are worth 6 due to the difficulty in catching.
Domestic animals are worth 10 beast tokens and this amount increases by 2 for each time you go back to them.
Exotic animals and lizzards are worth 12 beast tokens.

As i do not collect beast tokens the possibility of me contractong dog herpies is very slim anon. I am sorry to disapointment.
>>
>>709723669
No bruv, if you know a person is a transexual you still get gay points because they are still genetically male. Facts son
>>
>>709724184
i was sympathizing with your goat wife not insulting anyone

your insecurities aren't my problem anon

get counseling or a penis pump instead of shitposting my legitimate threads
>>
>>709724208
tell that to your parents not me faggot
>>
Include me in the screencap.
>>
>>709721564
I consider myself straight, OP.

I have sex with girls and I will only ever date them, but if I run dry on Tinder or something, I go to Craigslist and either get sucked off by a guy or top him. It's just venting sexual frustration, dude.

And no joke, getting head from a guy is usually waaay better.
>>
>>709724582
fuck you
>>
>>709724589
see this is a true straight man with straight man priorities

i like you good sir
>>
>>709724625
>Implying this isn't a bait thread
>>
>>709724790
>implying implying

you can't outfox a fox

especially when instead of a fox you're a moron
>>
>>709724375
>Legitimate threads
>>
>>709724375
I need counseling? Well maybe. BUT that's besides the point, I feel it would help you more considering you made a thread about how you fuck men and women and that if you fuck more women than men it would cancel out you fucking a guy. It doesn't OP, no matter how many women you fuck you will always be gay, or at least bi, for fucking a guy. And then you attack the other people that reply because you don't like their answer. OR you're doing it for attention because you can't decide if you want to stick to women or men.
>>
File: OP Am Homosex.png (322 KB, 476x528) Image search: [Google]
OP Am Homosex.png
322 KB, 476x528
>>709721564

nope, you're still a faggot, OP...and spreading aids
>>
>>709724976
must be difficult to pull these ridiculous conclusions out of your ass considering all the dried out semen that's probably clogged up there

why don't you go to sleep
>>
>>709724976
This guy is just retarded and is insecure about his sexuality. His ideals of self affirmation is a hollow and feeble attempt at getting attention. He wants us to believe he's not in the wrong nor subscribing to the idea that we as people have evolved from black and white.
>Tl;Dr OP is a fucking fag
>>
>>709725066
i track and record my accumulated gay points to meticulously to be gay stupid

good job making a fool of yourself
>>
>>709725239
See now you're trying to close the argument because you know I'm right. Every single reply you've done has been an insult and not legit counter to an argument. It's lIke you're a little kid that only knows how to insult to win a argument. You should be the one going to bed OP.
>>
>>709725317
>I track and record my accumulated gay points to meticulously to be gay stupid
This guy makes me kek so hard
>>
I got my ass eaten out last night and it felt fucking amazing...am I gay??
>>
>>709725266
I completely agree. All his replies are insults instead of counter arguments to what I've been stating. Truly OP is a fag.
>>
>>709721564
>if I have sex with two girls for every one dude I fuck does that cancel out the gayness
You'll be bisexual.

>if that dude was wearing girl clothes does that also cancel out some of the gay?
No. You'll be gay. Deal with it.

>Like fucking one sissy dude is only .75 gay
Gay is gay. Deal with it.

>Does it have to be different girls everytime too?
>Can I just bang the same two different girls right or do I need to find completely new ones?
You'll be bisexual whether it is the same slag or different slag.

>is fucking a girl in the ass also slightly gay?
No.

>I'm assuming blowjobs from chicks are straight
Yes.

These questions are stupid. Be gay. Or be bisexual. Whatever. Just be it and enjoy it and stop obsessing over it.
>>
>>709725665
bisexuals don't exist dummy
>>
>>709725556
Not at all. It's scientifically proven that an asshole has way more nerves than say your dick. Which in turn makes it more sensitive thus probably better erogenous zone for you. Heres a tip, try prostate massage.
>>
>>709725665
this faggot thinks bisexuals exist

next you'll be telling me niggers can do algebra
>>
>>709725719
Says the one in denial. Im too fed up to keep reading your dumbass thread you ennui ridden slut.
>>
>>709725817
the prostate is a myth to get men to stick things up there ass so jew doctors can have an easier time putting their surveillance devices up there
>>
>>709725939
suck my prodigious balls you little homo

go live in your bisex fantasy world away from my thread
>>
>>709723004
This guy right here. Hell i like you, why dont you come over to my house and fuck my sister?
>>
>>709721564
So, did this chick ever get her MTV show?
>>
>>709726024
This is why we are devolving as a race. Maybe if people like you didn't exist, we'd be progressive with our socioeconomic growth, instead of a bunch of liberal fags that are too sensitive to understand the concept of social indifference such as yourself.
>>
>>709726135
i always have been cursed with being liked by the mentally retarded and feral cats anon

the struggles I must endure
>>
>>709726318
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't put it into terms that someone as subhuman as yourself could understand with that feeble and ego stained mind could comprehend. Allow me to put it into redneck terms that you might understand.

YOU'RE A FAGGOT THAT CAN'T ACCEPT CHANGE.
>>
>>709726368
>i always have been cursed with being liked by the mentally retarded and feral cats anon

furfag confirmed. This ain't tublr, you're not a special little snowflake. Your are a faggot trying to pretend you're straight.
>>
>>709726554
did you get impatient because I ignored you little special snowflake?
>>
>>709721564
One you fuck another man you're gay for life. The gay gets into your blood, exactly like aids.
>>
>>709726587
>>709726672
same fag
>>
>>709726759
As funny as that would be. You're wrong anon. Juse a mere coincidence. Plus I think it was OP that posted >>709726672
>>
>>709726672
Real talk man. I think that you should consider an idea called "empathy" and try to see the world as it is now, rather than your 1963 interpretation of what is the social norm. I want you to feel happy, without judgement for your own views on your sexuality, but you need to update your lexicon on the social structure that you've found yourself in. Become more accepting of the world and maybe happiness might find its way to you.
>>
>>709726759
Besides I'm waiting for OP to prove me wrong about >>709725507

without a random insult but a convincing argument.
>>
>>709726965
you know what I want stupid

I want someone to fucking tell me whether I need to bang two girls after I fuck a guy to negate my accumulated gay points

Also I would like if someone would clarify exactly how many gay points is the turning point from straight to gay

is it 10?

instead what I'm getting are a bunch of self righteous faggots posting the same things and then circle jerking each other while stating how right they are

fuck off or tell me if I need to go fuck a girl tomorrow for 1 straight point
>>
>>709724208
>>709722988
do you have any expertise in disease and infection badges?
>>
>>709727241
You're hopeless. That's not how the world works dumbass.
So much for trying to do a good deed.
>>
>>709721564
Gay isn't quantified like that. It's not like you get some kind of negative gay for having sex with women and positive gay for having sex with men.

If you're sexually attracted to men and women then you're either bisexual, pansexual or something inbetween the two.
>>
>>709727241
You never asked if you should fuck another girl OP. You asked if fucking two more girls take away the gay you got from fucking a guy. Which it doesn't btw, and when everyone answered you, you had your l little insulting rant because you didn't like what we said.
>>
>>709727456
bisexual and pansexual are things that don't exist anon

this isn't a thread about fake shit anon

this thread is me asking for help tracking my gay points so I don't become a gay accidentally
>>
>>709727241
I already answered you. Any more nonsense and it's obvious this is bait.

This is me: >>709724589

Here's another decent answer: >>709722056

You had sex with a dude dressed as a girl. You were attracted in topping him as a her. You were attracted to feminine features.

Just don't put any dicks in your system and you're good to go. But if you come back and tell me that you did in fact suck a dick or take one up your ass, then you're bisexual and partly gay.

Stop rambling. How did you even manage to get laid?
>>
>>709727588
at least we're getting somewhere now

ok anon who seems to only be slightly retarded..

how many girls do I have to sex to negate 1 gay point?

Also do different acts have different values attributed to them?

Like if I puss fuck one girl and mouth fuck another is that like 1.5 straight points to use against my current gay points?
>>
>>709727972
neither of these have anything to do with gay points and straight points which was literally the main point of my questions

hey whats 2+2 anon?

>i consider myself good at addition, I add numbers but would never divide them, but if I run dry on my calculator or something I go to my abacus and either multiply a 3 or square it. It's just venting addition frustration dude. And no joke subtracting from a 3 is usually waaay better

>who give a fuck? add a 2 or a 3 if you want to

thanks for the oh so helpful answers dummy
>>
>>709728036
OP, I feel like I'm getting retarded because you keep brining up these "gay points". There is no such thing. This is real life not a video game or board game. There are no stats to keep track of, there are no points that pile up that "turn you gay".

Now that being said, if this whole thread was a situation that happened while you were playing a game of DnD then I'd say you need to take this thread to /tg/ because you are in the wrong area.
>>
>>709728394

so because you're ignorant of something suddenly it doesn't exist?

People have been tracking gay points for years

if they didn't then the world would be overrun with gays

but thanks to diligent gay point management we don't have this problem

you clearly are a fag and should go confront whoever kept you ignorant of gay and straight points

you know when your not busy taking dicks in your ass
>>
>>709728553
Cite ONE credible source of the existence of "gay points" you closeted queer.
>>
>>709728651
no

do your own research
>>
>>709728651
this is the european scale but basic idea is the same http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gay%20points
>>
>>709728553
Thus we're back to the insulting when proven something you don't agree with. Aren't you tired of trying to hide the fact you might be gay because you won't accept the truth?
>>
>>709728701
BECAUSE IT DOESN'T EXIST YOU FUCKING RETARD
Sage goes in all fields
>>
>>709728779
If you think that Urban dictionary holds any merit, you need to end it all right now.
>>
>>709728839
I just undid your sage, are you mad?
>>
>>709728839
this is you

"Op didn't do the work to educate me on gay points, clearly he is a fucking retard and I will sage him"

fuck off you entitled prick
>>
>>709728926
jesus you fucking xenophobe
>>
>>709728953
Go back to Cuba and stop stealing our internet you damn cigar smoking fag.
Even if I refute your point, you retort with some blatant bullshit because you refuse to accept that you are a faggot.
>>
Let's entertain OP and say gay points exist. Thanks to >>709728779

It "explains" gay points. And any who read it would notice the lines
>Points shall not be given excessively because they are non-negotiable and remain throughout life. Any gay sexual act equals a full 100.

So to finally answer OP's question. It won't matter how many women you fuck, you are as gay as Elton John buddy.
>>
>>709722473
Top kek
>>
if balls touch, its gay.
>>
>>709729003
Believing that Urban dictionary isn't a viable source of evidence makes me a xenophobe now? That's not what that word means.
>>
>>709722988 what the fuck? OP you're totally gay
>>
>>709729208
Europeans are a proud people
>>
>>709722056
degeneracy: the post

never fuck a guy, that's fucking gay, and no you can't cancel it out no matter how many chicks you fuck
>>
>>709729162
then what the fuck do all my straight points do?
>>
>>709729162
Going to shamelessly self promote this till OP reads it and finally accepts he's gay.
>>
>>709721564
wtf did I just read
>>
>>709723819
shut up
>>
>>709722988
This thread lol
>>
>>709729295
don't worry, that's an outdated theory, thanks to the studies at UC Berkeley these past years we now know that straight points are a direct countermeasure to gay points
>>
>>709729295
Nothing. The minute you stuck your dick in a guy's ass you turned gay. Congratulations you are proven to be a faggot.
>>
>>709721564
This is some advanced gay shit faggot
>>
>>709729286
I didn't say shit about the Europeans, I'm saying that you're worthless, a faggot in denial, and retarded for believing, especially so, that Urban dictionary is anything beyond satirical. Find me an Oxford citation and maybe I'll consider your little belief that life is based on a point system.
>>
>>709729408
yea that does make more sense
why the fuck even have straight points if you can't use them
>>
>>709729421
wrong
>>
>>709729496
look, if you can't follow a simple conversation across a few posts I don't think I can help you understand much
>>
>>709729606
this guy gets what I've been dealing with

so many retards on my thread
>>
>>709727241
Best thread in five years I'm dying
>>
>>709729895
shut up

im not here to fucking amuse you
>>
How do you get a thread archived
>>
>>709727241
fuck, this thread is a disaster so far, glad I found it in time. It's not too hard, just a little bit of math involved.

A gay and a straight point are like positive and negative numbers, as in one cancels out the other entirely.

Now, where it gets complicated is the fact that your points add up towards an asymptote of 100% gay or straight.

So you will never actually reach 100% gay because as you have a higher amount of points, you get diminishing returns.

Now, where exactly you are considered gay or straight is different among various cultures, but usually it falls between 30% and 33% on either side.

So basically in your two girls to one guy ratio you are pretty safe.

I recommend going to your local library for a book on various sex acts and how many points they are worth in either direction, it's useful and just pretty interesting.

Hope this helps
>>
>>709730559
at least this guys trying to be helpful
>>
>>709721564
ITT: OP is a closet fag and and is uncomfortable with his sexuality and needs to feel like hes still straight
>>
>>709730808
spoken like someone who has 30 gay points

fucking degenerate
>>
>>709730559
>i fantasize about breaking the world record for TI calculators in one anus.
fixed and ignored.

look people, it's not hard. if you have a desire for cock, you're gay. if you have any sexual desire for a male in any way, you are gay. doesn't matter if you ever get a chance to act on it, you're gay for wanting it; it's just how you're wired. now, if you also desire females, you're bi, very simple.

how is there a whole thread on this?? dafuq is wrong with you all?
>>
>>709731124
another retard who thinks he can come in and invalidate the well known method of gay and straight point record keeping for accurate measurement of gayness.

why don't you and your over simplifications go fucking die in a gutter you piece of human garbage
>>
>>709731124
I have read about accumulation of gay points through thoughts, but I don't believe it was ever confirmed. A lot of books about Soviet technology R&D have a chapter or two on the subject, though I've never gotten a chance to read through one myself
>>
this whole thread is fucking stupid

why does this even exist
>>
>>709731634
Typical. If you don't like a thread don't fucking post in it. You aren't helping anyone
>>
>>709731697
don't fucking defend MY thread you jackass

If I wanted your help I would ask you how to be a worthless shitstain
>>
>>709731840
this is a community thread, just because you started it doesn't mean you own it forever. More people than just you are interested in these subjects
>>
I'm fucking rolling, this is great

I'd say that the amount of gay is equal to (g*dudes) - g+women

Where g is your gay value, starting at 1, and dudes/women are the dudes and women you've had "sexual" ""relations"" with

Brojobs don't count
>>
>>709732120
how do you determine amount of gay as opposed to gay value (expressed here as (g))?
>>
>>709732120
why do you faggots keep coming in here and talking about how funny this is

this isn't a fucking joke thread
>>
>>709732308
Fuck nigger, are we really gonna do this?

Amount of gay is determined by a separate variable, G, which is determined by your upbringing and latent genetic/societal pressures, expressed as s.

So, the actual equation is

G = s + (g*dudes) - (g+women)

where

s = (d+1) * (a+1)

where

d = number of dicks you've sucked
and
a = number of asses you've fucked/times taken it in the ass

Sucking someone else's dick is not gay
>>
>>709732645
Someone sucking your dick is not gay* fuck
>>
>>709732682
too late retard

now no one will take you seriously

way to go
>>
>>709721564
Just be bisexual. Like you probably already are. It doesn't matter.

>but the lgbt community will be triggered by how little you care about sexual preference
>>
>>709732798
there's no such thing as bisexual stupid
>>
>>709725719
You're gay
>>
File: 1477394378970.gif (877 KB, 388x268) Image search: [Google]
1477394378970.gif
877 KB, 388x268
>>709732729
Shit

SHIT

FUCK

It's okay, my equation made no sense on purpose. I'm just gonna assign you a gay value of 10, that cool?
>>
>>709732645
okay cool thanks for the clarification. Do you have any recommendations on info about determining your s value? I took an anthropology class back in college so I could probably navigate that kind of material pretty well.
>>
>>709732893
Explain me then byotch
>>
hey guys how do I get semen out from under my keyboard keys?
>>
>>709733010
faggot in denial

durrr
>>
>>709732645
>Sucking someone else's dick is not gay
>>
>>709732453
>>709732453
OP anon accountant here tell me of all your sexual encounters and I will accumulate your straight points and gay points and tell you what side of the fence you fall on?
>>
>>709733034
Lick it up like a good boy
>>709733056
but pussy feels better than ass.
Guys usually give better bj's though
>>
>>709733072
no, you talk like some kind of jew and I don't trust you
>>
>>709733140
can you go be in denial somewhere else please?

The idea of you in my thread sickens me
>>
>>709733072
Nice.. op give him your stats and let's settle this.

For the record based on what I've read and my own amature number crunching I don't think you've sucked nearly enough dicks or given/received enough anal to worry about being even slightly gay but would like to see the results
>>
>>709733162
>>709733162
close but no cigar I am actually just an Irish troll, I was just going to say they added up to gay points OP.
>>
>>709732954
Well I'd say most Americans have a default s value of at least 250, but you can calculate s with a handy do-it-at home test

First you insert object u into orifice b, where b is your asshole and a has a diameter of 2in < d <= 10

Then, take u and multiply it by d, which is the length of your penis in inches

Divide that number by the amount of love you've received from your dad in your life (expressed as variable ;-;) and that should give you s

If you have no dad set ;-; to A*u where A is your age in years

Hope this helps!
>>
File: 1438675293788.jpg (23 KB, 240x237) Image search: [Google]
1438675293788.jpg
23 KB, 240x237
>>709733229
...im not in denial, but ok ill fuck off somewhere else then. byeee
>>
>>709733072
This
>>
>>709733323
hold on this isn't quite right, what happens if you have a penis longer than 10 inches? I don't, but I'm not trusting this math until I get the whole story
>>
>>709733602
you are literal cancer and I hope you die
>>
>>709733957
excuse me for not blindly following shit I read on the internet.
>>
>>709733957
>>you are literal cancer and I hope you die
>>literal cancer
>>literal
>>
>>709721564
You are a fag for even asking this.
>>
Nah it doesn't work like that. If you want to reverse the gay polarity you need to reverse what ever you did, so if you fucked a guy wearing a dress then you need to let someone fuck you while wearing a dress. That should cancel it out and you wont be gay anymore
>>
File: GapxIUf.gif (147 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
GapxIUf.gif
147 KB, 320x240
>>709724047
>>
Good thread op going to sleep
>>
>>709735009
I feel like we've all learned a lot today
Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 10

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.