Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Ok /b/ I am fucking done, few things make me mad but this, this

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 20
File: image.png (453 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
453 KB, 640x1136
Ok /b/ I am fucking done, few things make me mad but this, this kind of shit always makes my blood boil, I went into Facebook and I saw this shit...
A FUCKING RETARDED BITCH IS A LEGIT TEACHER

I click on comments and all of them are:
>Omg such an inspiration! They make the best teachers
>I wish she could teach my kids she is gorgeous!

Seriously? When did the world went to shit, I blame tumblr and all shitty social media places that encourage this shit, if I were zuckenberg I would ban these people off fb

2016:
>Fat people are seem as natural body
>idiots thinking trans are born that way
>People saying Progeria kids are gorgeous and a blessing

AND NOW literally a retarded person is a teacher, quads and I will fucking kill myself I am done
>>
>>709367399
And what exactly angers you that someone with a legitimate UNCURABLE CONGENITAL DISABILITY is doing a good job at serving her community?

>she can't fix herself, unlike fatties
>she's not claiming to be something she's not
>she's doing something positive instead of complaining on tumblr or something

Are you maybe the retarded one here, OP?
Who the fuck diddled you as a kid?
>>
Please kill yourself, someone roll quads
>>
File: 1350380704946.jpg (42 KB, 625x414) Image search: [Google]
1350380704946.jpg
42 KB, 625x414
>>709367714
>>
File: 1477432917791.jpg (147 KB, 749x751) Image search: [Google]
1477432917791.jpg
147 KB, 749x751
>>709367714

He's angry someone with a neurological impairment has achieved and I'd contributing more goodness to the world than he ever will
>>
File: 1465893488801-b.jpg (52 KB, 600x604) Image search: [Google]
1465893488801-b.jpg
52 KB, 600x604
>>709367399
She's a teacher, meaning she got a proper education, and made something of her life. What accomplishments do you have OP? Whining like a faggot seems about the only one.
>>
>>709367983

Is*
>>
>>709367399
A retard has a legit job, while you sit in your parents basement and post on "hacker" boards.

How does this make you feel?
>>
>>709367399
ignore the trolls op
>>
>op doesn't want to count to potato
>>
rolling for OP to kill himself
>>
>>709367714
Really, so a retard is going to teach kids ok... We will have legions of faggots like you who would rather look PC than to make things right, you must be 16
>>
She's not teaching fucking philosophy at fucking Oxford. From the pic it looks like kindergarten, which is basically babysitting in a controlled environment with lots of crayons. Seems like suitable employment for a high-functioning downy.
>>
File: 1465838632975.jpg (122 KB, 594x594) Image search: [Google]
1465838632975.jpg
122 KB, 594x594
>>709367399
I can sleep happy knowing there's some faggot out there that gets triggered by this.
OP, thank you for expressing your autism.
>>
>>709368388
And comments says she is the best teacher and they wish they could have one, seriously? You want retarded people to teach ANYTHING next year they will make a Down syndrome guy a high school teach her just to look nice on fb
>>
>>709368382
See
>>709368388

And also realize that everyone else in your stupid thread disagrees with your unnecessary anger towards a positive human being. What accomplishments do you have under your name? Why talk trash about someone who is not only probably better than you, but is legitimately retarded? You've got balls, but you're more retarded than that retardo
>>
>>709368574
Oh some anon disagrees with me? You changed my life it just proves you are all like these retards who think someone who literally couldnt clean how own ass until they were probably 15 can be at charge of anything
>>
>>709367399
kys faggot
>>
>>709368698
10 anons so far have disagreed with you.
I think you should keep your end of your offer and actually kill yourself once someone rolls quads. Really though, I'm sure you would make a mad difference in this world. You great human being you. Keep posting that angry stuff, you really showed that woman that she shouldn't teach. Bravo, OP.
>>
>>709367399
Chill OP,feels like you tried to be edgy by hating a random category of human and when you didn't get showered with respect you cried out "You're all too young, I'm not autistic wah wah wah."
>>
>>709368955
Nobody is crying faggot, maybe you got that very teacher so you do not know the meaning of the word? I am stating facts

i couldn't care less if you or 15 Abonos think retard people are of any use to this world, if anything they should be killed at birth to save resources and make their parents actually have a life
>>
>>709368883
soooo close
>>
Progeria kids are ugly as shit and if I had one I would choke it to death, fat people are disgusting, trans are sick motherfuckers, down people can under specific circumstances work as teachers (as someone pointed out this seems to be a kindergarden teacher, so no big deal) but they remain a disgrace: as for the progeria thing if I had a down kid I would be sad as a shit after it's being stepped on by a boot, what triggers me are people pretending it's some sort of blessing. Fuck you it's not: I have a cousin with brain damage, he's a cool guy but would I want my son to be like him? Fuck no, I absolutely wouldn't. The same with downsies: they may be "adorable" for Facebook jerks because they look at the experience from the outside but if they had one they'd be living a nightmare.
>>
>op is currently wiping sweat off his brow as he writes another anger post, realizing his thread did not go as he planned it
>>
File: awdd.jpg (8 KB, 36x43) Image search: [Google]
awdd.jpg
8 KB, 36x43
kys faggot
>>
>>709367399
Jesus OP, are there really people like you out there? The teacher probably has more functioning brain cells than you. All I can say is, you might cut someone with all that edge.
>>
>>709368388
Actually I would argue kindergarten is the most important grade of all. Yeah you learn more complicated maths, history English etc. Later on. But kindergarten is where you learn important shit for life. How to read,tell time etc. You better believe no fuckin retard will be teaching my kids
>>
>>709369521
Willing to bet that this is OP trying to be someone else to seem like his opinion is stable and viewed by more than just himself.
>>
File: anhero.jpg (17 KB, 180x240) Image search: [Google]
anhero.jpg
17 KB, 180x240
honestly the only option
>>
>>709369635
Not op, not triggered by retards in schools. Not giving a shit if you think otherwise. But I wouldn't let a retard teach my kids, ever. If you would then its just because you're retarded too.
>>
>>709369635
>someone else doesn't agree with me?!
>must be OP!!!
>>
>>709369207
That is what I find the most stupid and a doom for society people saying down persons will make great teachers?

Also all the fb circle jerking each mother with likes sharing pictures of kids with brain paralysis, etc... And saying its a fucking bless
>>
>>709369846
Considering that almost no one has agreed with him,yes. Like I said, chill bro.
>>
aaaaand dead
>>
>>709369977
>implying I came to /b/ wanting your approval

Just go to sleep new fag this is not reddit I don't care for your up votes, karma or whatever shot you think you gain by having random people on the internet agreeing with you
>>
>>709369844
Sorry for my false accusation, it was in the midst of stress during OP's tantrum. But keep in mind, she has the brain power to teach kids, that's why she was selected, not some conspiracy against you.
>>
>>709370107
I didn't ask for your approval, you shat out an opinion, I polished it up
>>
>>709367399
Your post has a lot to unpack, but if she was capable of being educated, qualified, and was accepted to work, then what's the problem?

It's not like they pulled some random potato off the street and made her a teacher. There's no reason this should grab you by the pussy OP.
>>
>>709369207
I guess part of the thing with people getting gooey over the success of trans people/ disabled people etc, is that these are people who belong to groups that society has generally shunned a fair bit.

How ever much you are disgusted by the thought, just try to imagine what it would like to be trans or have downs and have to spend each day around people who think the way you do, ie being judged and looked down upon.

So when people who are different from the big 'normal' group have success, maybe a good thing a society can do is celebrate them, and the diversity of what it is to be human, rather than just feeling pissed off that everyone is not exactly the same?

I kinda feel that the 'how does society react' thing is more important than 'is this individual correct in their choices as a human' thing. For example, in Saudi Arabia women are beheaded in the street because their husbands allege they were unfaithful in some way. Now that's a societal reaction to feel angry about.
>>
>>709370318
The problem is faggots saying having down, paralysis, any life-limiting disease is a blessing

If you could choose a teacher for your kids would you pick a fully functional person or a down people? If you choose down you are retarded

Is like when I see posts of down babies and comments are "awe such a blessing! She is perfect!"

No she's fucking not, and no matter what people say, have a DISABILITY doesn't make you perfect or ideal (as people in the video said, that this girl was the ideal teacher)
>>
>>709370717
The blessing isn't the disability, you need to think critically before you say things, the fact that people can and have been known to overcome these obstacles is whats a blessing
inb4 whiteknight
inb4 kill yourself
>>
>>709370147
Never said she didn't. But she still wouldn't be teaching mine.
>>709369977
>like I said
But u didnt :^)
>>
>>709370717
Maybe she connects better with the students. Maybe she has more patience, more abilities that are independent of her disability. Maybe she's QUALIFIED to be a teacher because maybe, just maybe, a school board ACCEPTED her for her education, and maybe, just maybe, you're not taking 12 dicks up your ass as you reply to the posts that you can win and not the ones that prove you wrong. Or maybe this is all an elaborate ruse by grand master op of trolls, who pushes edgy shit out his facehole to receive gratification from other internet rusemen.
>>
>>709370999
Ooh, you're close to dying op
>>
>>709367399
Wait - So, she got an education and passed a teaching course? And she's qualified to teach? That is pretty damn impressive! And OP has done... what exactly? Kill yourself, son. Quads or not, you've failed in life.
>>
>>709370979
Fair enough, your choices are your own, I told OP to chill originally, mentioning it again is my way of reminding y'all that this can be discussed civilly.
>>
>>709371129
>civilly
>4Chan
Lol
>>
>>709371129
>chill originally
>discussed civilly

Where the fuck do you think that you are?
No-one comes to /b/ to foster a higher level of dialogue.
>>
>>709368910
>Appeal to popularity.
Not OP, just annoyed by fallacies.
>>
>>709371240
I meant in a not all caps type deal.
>>
>>709370717
Sure, having a disability doesn't make you a perfect teacher, and this is not what I would want if I had a child.

But I think it's more fucked up to be getting super mad about it, and considering it some indication of social decay. That just sounds like a bunch of idiots with pitchforks.

Pretty sure that in a few decades people will be doing some mad gene selection, designer baby bull shit, and after not too long you won't be able to apply for a job without showing a genetic record proving that you don't have any inherent issues (or maybe only hot people will be hired as a matter of course, given people with money will be able to select for this).

In this world discrimination will see new heights. I'm not in a massive hurry to get there, I quite like the idea of people having the freedom to be whatever they want without cunts shitting on them because of cunts own insecurities.
>>
>>709371251
I like to remind them to stay civil otherwise they sound worse and less coherent than a common downy
>>
>>709371262
The point isn't that ops opinion isn't popular, it's that it's shit, and X amount of people gave plenty of reasons why his opinion is shit. They didn't blindly disagree. They specified. That's the point of saying 'X amount of people disagree'.
>>
Roll
>>
kys
>>
>>709370999
Literally not a single post has prove me wrong al that has been said is "maybes"
>maybe she is smart!
>maybe board accepted her cu she has enough IQ!

Well maybe she just got accepted so the political party in that in that city could look nice before election, dos I prove you wrong? No, is just a maybe

But the FACT is that she is retarded and SHOULD not be teaching

Would you let an armless person teach you how to swim using your arms? But wait you guys are so idiotic you will say yes just to "prove me wrong"
>>
So far all I've seen is a couple faggots stroking their cocks to who is right and who is wrong.

You're both just terrible.
>>
>>709371697
Who hurt you? Did Daddy not hug you enough, did he pay more attention to your disabled little sister?
>>
>>709371697
U havin a stroke ther m8 u don't seem alright
>>
File: ossblink.gif (2 MB, 270x223) Image search: [Google]
ossblink.gif
2 MB, 270x223
>>709367399
OP defies reality with his level of stupidity
>>
>>709371431
Ok so by your logic progeria kids are the most beautiful inn the world? That's the popular opinion in Facebook

Now do you see how stupid you look? Also your "opinion" of how Down syndrome persons can be qualified is not a FACT but them being retarded and scientifically proven to be not capable of holding their own is a FACT
>>
>>709371420
This is like you're saying something like "This African American was given a white collar job because he's not as bad as your average nigger"
>>
>>709371885
>The point isn't that ops opinion isn't popular, it's that it's shit

wut
>>
>>709371697
Sure OP, let me just fly over there and ask her myself, of course it's a fucking maybe, for some reason you are fixated on the idea that these kids are going to die if their teacher has a disability, if she's wrong another teacher will set them straight.
>>
>>709371885
>>709371798
>>709371697
>>709371419
Guys keep fighting, my popcorn just got done.
>>
>>709371965
Well yeah, it's not like you were getting the job
>>
k y s
>>
>>709372051
Just for you, send me some though
>>
>>709372109
reroll
>>
>>709367399
Sounds like she could teach you sumthin huh, maybe she's teaching all of us the most important lesson
>>
>>709372051
That sounds nice, you add anything to it? I like mine with almonds and a light drizzle of sea salt.
>>
>>709372159
rereroll
>>
>>709372191
come on
>>
>>709372224
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>709372224
reroll as well
>>
>>709372224
so close fam
>>
>>709367399
Maybe it's a good thing. That means retards are getting smarter. Or we're getting dumber? Fuck, I can't tell.
>>
>>709372109

cute facebook meme you retard
>>
>>709372348
Judging by how many people agree with dumb retards teaching children when their brains are developing I would say is the second
>>
>>709367399
quads, you say?
>>
File: IMG_0397.png (26 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0397.png
26 KB, 420x420
>>709372188
I like butter.
>>
>>709367399
someone please give this man some quads
>>
>>709368382
If it was a class of older children, I might give a shit. She's teaching preschool though. All she has to be able to do is tell the kids good job, teach basic reading and math, and tell them eating glue is bad. It's not like she's teaching anything that really matters.
>>
>>709367399
OP is bitch who's jealous he can't get a fucking job.
>>
>>709372406
Dude, the kids are like, preschool level. She's reading them a god damn picture book. What life lessons and core skills did you learn in preschool? I bet her handler is in the room supervising her making sure she doesn't sperg on the kids.
>>
>>709367399
>>Fat people are seem as natural body.
Of course it's natural. Body stores fat if there's enough food in case there won't be enough food in future. The real problem is that overweight people are claiming to be perfectly healthy.
Get your biology together m9.
>>
>>709372465
I think it's too late, OP choked on his entitlement and proper arguments being shoved down his throat.
>>
>>709372505
An do you think it won't happen? Why do you think trans are about to be able to join miss universe (unrelated example) because of PC faggots who want Facebook likes rather than what's best yeah is only little kids wait a few years and some idiot will make her or another one a high school teacher just to look correct and give her "the same opportunities because she is just special"
>>
>>709368382
She isn't a real fucking teacher you numb nuts. She isn't in charge of kids safety or them getting in class or getting on the bus. She is prolly some "side assistant" who reads to them and just passes out juice boxes. She prolly gets paid less than a teacher.

Honestly, id rather see a retard passing out juice and working 30+ hours a week than having me pay for disability.

tl'dr; op is fucktarded teenager from /pol/
>>
>>709372567
I am still waiting for an argument that isn't
>they are just kids!
>you jelly

Or quads to off myself
>>
File: 1472348920250.png (318 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1472348920250.png
318 KB, 680x510
>>709371885
You're throwing the word fact around like it's something you use often.

I'm starting to understand who op is in the replies. Your word patterns, your mental train of thought. You scream autism through your words.

It's not an opinion that she's qualified. It's a fact that she's qualified, educated, that she went through training. And scientifically proven 'to not hold her own'? That means nothing when you can teach as well as she does. I hope you realize a good amount of people who are great at what they do 'can't hold their own' outside of their work/skillset. But goddamn if they can't do their job well. Because she can.

I also see that you don't realize that beauty is intrinsic and in the eye of the beholder. What is beautiful to some is ugly to others. So progeria kids really are 'the most beautiful inn the world' to those people on Facebook, because they're entitled to their opinion, and so are you and me. But you're also entitled to have your opinion fucking destroyed by other people too.

Your analogies make no sense. You're using mad hyperbole 'the most popular opinion on Facebook'. I'd say there's at least a billion different opinions on Facebook at any given time, and the one you specified isn't the most popular. And you also misread my post, or didn't interpret it, as I said it doesn't matter if it's a popular opinion, what makes it significant is its VALUE. The content, the REASONS for the opinion.

I'm sure those people on Facebook don't think the progeria kids really are the most beautiful in the world. It's an exaggeration, a white lie in an effort to demostrare positivity (something you should try someday).

I bet you won't read this post word by word and interpret it correctly.
I bet you won't answer every claim of this post.
I bet you're a very very sad man who will never understand his flaws or why he's sad.
Just stop posting, anon, you lost this thread a long time ago.
>>
File: image.jpg (187 KB, 947x792) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187 KB, 947x792
Rollin
>>
>>709372658
>implying people won't push shit like this to have retarded people in charge of actual stuff

I see everyday more faggots like you claiming
>down people are just like us but a little special! They can do as much as us!
>>
>>709372777
He said the popular opinion here was disagreeing, are those 15 anons all 4chan? No

The same way when I say popular Facebook opinion I obviously mean the equivalent of this, the comment on that post/pic of progeria kids

Also didn't read rest of your post because you try to sound smart when you are just a faggot
>>
>>709372984
What did I tell you. Can't even read the whole post. Lmao
>>
>>709372984
Can't sit down and read a well articulated response.
No wonder op is this stupid.
>>
>>709372825

You realize how many tards work at McDolan's and fast food places? They've been in charge of your actual food for like 20 years now.
>>
>>709372640
I give no fucks about Trans people joining miss universe, mainly because I give no fucks about miss universe .

I highly doubt it will happen, as a person with Downes syndrome wouldn't be able to teach any class at that level. They wouldn't be able to pass the courses necessary to get the degree to do so. If it does happen at higher levels, it'll probably work out to where the retard is an "assistant" or "co-teacher". I'm sure they could be useful somehow, for grading anything that has a key, or entering grades into the computer. Least it makes the poor fuckers useful.
>>
>>709372728
Ok, I will provide, She isn't hurting anyone if she says something wrong the kids will be corrected later, you don't actually care about those kids just something to be mad at, There are more pressing issues to deal with like 9/11 part 2, you are closed minded for the sake of beingclosed minded, if she is a teacher she is probably qualified, if you think it shouldn't be doneby her become a teacher, however I'm concerned you'd be the one teaching kids wrong instead of right if you were a teacher. Now be the change you want to see by ending your own life and saving mother Earth from your retardation.
>>
>>709367399
better end it, maybe you'll start over again in an earlier century..
>>
>>709372984
He didn't try to sound smart, he succeeded at being smart. You however, have utterly failed in that regard.
>>
Do it faggot
>>
Rollin
>>
>>709373173
No, I always ask if there are people with mental disabilities at the shift before ordering, if they are I just come back later
>>
come on 2
>>
Judging by the video with her she's sane enough. I guess they figured out how to educate downies
>>
>>709372510
Y'all are stupid faggots.
I personally don't give a shit about that person, however if it wasn't for kindergarten teachers, I wouldn't have mastered any foreign language. Moreover, children up to 6-7 years old learn those things way faster than 10-year olds, not mentioning older children. My cousin had known 4 languages by the age of 9 (on a basic level, but that's way beyond many /b/tards here, even me) and that's not just because she had a talent, because her sister and brother went the same path, were invested in and had good preschool care/teachers.
I'd personally have mixed feelings about this. I worked with people with down syndrome (medium) and sometimes it's like trying to teach integrals to a 4-year old. Those people are best suited to a work that does not involve large groups and paying attention to many things at the same time. Ie. sewing, woodworks, etc. They can really show that they have talent when you give them a handful of clay and a bit later they come back with a very nice pot.
Just my 2 cents.
>>
>>709373353
You think they're inclined to tell you the truth? They've been handling your food OP
>>
>>709373294
>samefagging this hard
>>
>>709373421
If someone is fluent in a language, regardless of there abilities they are FLUENT and have the capacity to teach others the language, what weighs more a ton of feathers or a ton of lead?
>>
>>709373446
I always ask for a manager when they stutter to say no because I know they are laying faggot I am not an idiot and actually want my food served by normal human beings

If you like your burger with drool from a downie good for you
>>
Damn /b/ really went to shit huh, even if I supported this retard I would still be posting some fucked up shit about how she shouldn't be teaching cuz it's funny but everybody is whiteknighting
>>
>>709373596
Have you ever talked to a down person before faggot?
>>
>>709373643
They still think they are on fb and might get grils like their posts if they support all deformed humans
>>
>>709373294
>>709372777
>>709373475
Check again faggot. Shit, you could just use inspect identity and see that the ip is different. At least I have the excuse of being on clover
>>
>>709373475
You clearly didn't read his response, he shut down every single opinion OP had and even told him that people are entitled to shit on his opinion, he even predicted your response spot on.
>>
File: 1473385084909.jpg (23 KB, 500x502) Image search: [Google]
1473385084909.jpg
23 KB, 500x502
>>709373666
Satan likes retards confirmed, reconfirming gods love and that only the dull choose to be atheists
>>
>>709373735
>implying I didn't predicted he would do a lame attempt to predict what I would say and fooled him

Go to bed boy
>>
>>709373728
This started because of facebook, OP isn't any better
>>
>>709373643

Dumbfuck no one here actually believes a thing we're saying we're all just rolling for quads so OP has to kill himself.
>>
i think that says more about the standard of Argentinian education than her abilities as a school teacher
>>
>>709373819
>Also didn't read rest of your post because you try to sound smart when you are just a faggot
>>
>>709373666
Actually kekd out loud
>>
>>709373819
Want me to tuck you in boy?
>>
>>709370318
What a fag lol
>>
>>709373847
>I was just kidding guys! I am not a white knight!

I bet if someone posted
> femanon here that downs are cool!

You would go balls crazy replying to her until your finger nails fell, just admit you are still posting as if you err on fb trying to look nice and charmy
>>
>>709373666
Yes I have, and she was the sweetest person I've ever met, I understood everything she had to say and she was able to participate in everything we did.
>>
>>709374047
>retard down lover confirmed

Did you also suggested she makes an Instagram because she is an absolute beauty and a sweetheart?
>>
>>709373596
Have you ever worked/spoke with a person with such disability? If she were to teach any foreign language, it'll be hard as hell, as those people have problems learning not only languages, but also getting along with accent, be it British English or American English for that matter. And what's more pointless - learning a language they way nobody understands you, because you speak words wrong or not learning anything? For me the latter, as somebody at some point can teach you that, not having to eradicate bad habits and crappy accent.
>>
>>709374118
She had no physical deformity at all and if she wants an instagram let her. Also your comfirmation suggest that if I haven't talked to a down person before the i don't know what I'm talking about, if I did, then I'm a retard lover and my opinion is biased, you aren't prepared to refute my actual argument
>>
Roll
>>
>>709374196
Some people have to work harder than others, simple fact of life
>>
>>709373951

>implying you legitimately sperged this hard about a retard in Argentina
>fuckin quads get
>>
>>709374357
There's a subtle difference between:
-I do 20 sec on 100 meters, I can improve to 18 and teach others how to run
-I do 11 sec on 100 meteres, I can improve <10 and teach others how to run

I don't know how much simple examples I have to provide here so you understand. You don't give a person without hands a job of a water lifeguard FFS. It's the same here. They are not suited for some kind of jobs, teaching is one of them, period.
>>
>>709374510
Femanon here, I agree with you honey
>>
>>709374606
Have you seen an armless olympic swimmer? They are faster than you in bed, My English teacher had a speech impediment and it's not like I developed it or had a hard time learning.
>>
>>709374805
That's not the same. An English teacher not fluent in English is a better example. Or if your speech therapist had the same speech impediment as you
>>
>>709374999
Yes it is, he had to overcome learning the language because he couldn't pronounce the words right and eventually became a teacher of English
>>
>>709374999
Also if a disabled person who is fluent in spanish can't teach spanish because of pronunciation,then it's exactly like a speech impediment
>>
>>709375128
English teachers don't teach the English language unless you're in a non-English country. They teach grammar
>>
>>709375299
Then what, did I magically learn English from the Magic English Fairy,no you dumbass it was taught to me
>>
>>709375299
Do spanish teachers not teach Grammar? They give you a string of words and say good luck?
>>
>>709374805
Does he have to rescue people there? No? So your argument is invalid.
>>
>>709375372
So you didn't know how to speak until you got to school?
>>
>>709375463
If an armless person can swim and handless person can save someone, life preservers to drag them back if unconscious and grabbing hold of them if conscious
>>
>>709375487
I picked up little snippets and could say, "I wan da cookie mumy" How does that compare to speaking English?
>>
>>709375439
You typically don't know the language before starting a Spanish class English you already do assuming its your native language and you learn shit like what homophones are or how to properly use a comma also what a run-on sentence is
>>
>>709375372
So all you did until you met this teacher was animal noises and had zero English knowledge, ok
>>
Honestly, i think its a good thing if the ultra tards have jobs, then they can actually contribute to society instead of draining it for derp bucks
>>
>>709375681
Thats all I learned at home "the cow goes moo sweetie", hence I went to school to learn more than moo
>>
>>709375717
I am fine with they cleaning floors or Windows, I have a cousin that is a retard, idk the exact condition but he worked like in a shoe store or something... But as a teacher? And people saying she is #TeacherGoals is a mockery
>>
>>709375662
If that's how you still communicated when you were 5 I feel pretty bad for you. You must've been way behind the other kids
>>
>>709375717
You can't really say the average case of down syndrome is ultra tard.
I'm pretty sure a lot of retards do have jobs already, shit like janitorial work or if they're smart enough they can even be a checker at wal-mart.
>>
>>709375807
I went to kindergarten at age 3, before that I was in preschool, I've been in advanced placement ever since first grade, I think I know what I'm talking about
>>
>>709375807
I think this is the same anon who said had a retard cousin? He probably is retarded to some degree to, so it makes sense
>>
>>709375920
>Lying on the Internet 101
>>
>>709375938
You think it was hereditary?
>>
>>709375920
Are you sure it's advanced placement, and not "special classes"? I know three year olds who can articulate far better than I wun the cookeh mumy
>>
>>709375881
Thats why i said ultra tard instead of "your average potatoe child". A close friend of mine has an austistic son. Hes 24, and very very good at his job. He works at resturaunt in the loading bay. All he does is move boxes, and hes a nice guy. He just isnt sharp or fast.
>>
>>709375983
Because me being in AP doesn't support your argument
>>
>>709367714
aint taking that bait nigga
>>
>>709367399
Christ all fucking mighty. I remember when all of 4chan would have agreed with you and went out of their way to make this potato's life a living hell. The influx of fat accepting, tranny faggot loving, Tumblrinas, is turning 4chan into Facebook. #make4changreatagain.
>>
Kys faggot
>>
>>709376018
>Mym mom said is a special faster class!
>>
>>709376097
This
>>
>>709368256
kek
>>
>>709376018
Keep in mind "I wan da cookie mummy" is before school started, thats the baby steps because you don't learn how to speak proper English at home
>>
>>709368388
retarded person teaching kids when their brains are still forming. mother fucker those kids are going to be weird as shit when they grow up
>>
I treated a 36 y/o skank whore for I've drug abscesses that was positive for everything we check for in urine except cocaine. She admitted to me nobody had any good coke around town in awhile. Bitch was preggo with twins at 18 weeks. Bitch was even white. DHR took her last child away - placed with her mother (whom she lives with). So OP you have a problem with tards teaching. Lots worse things going on in world.
>>
File: areyouthere.jpg (92 KB, 681x464) Image search: [Google]
areyouthere.jpg
92 KB, 681x464
>>709371832
>>
I actually laughed until I cried op is goat
>>
>>709376274
I bet you reply to every single problem with kids in Africa are starving?
>>
>>709376349
You guys take over I'm tired and have been refuting shit arguments all night
>>
>>709376097

4chan has never been good. Stop trying to blame mentally challenged people for the failure that is half the men on this board.
>>
File: exo.png (253 KB, 358x400) Image search: [Google]
exo.png
253 KB, 358x400
>>709373768
>>
>>709367399
>qualified to teach whatever at whatever level
>also teaches children about social responsibility
>trasgresses stereotypes, progressive

you seem to be an angry young man OP
>>
>>709376423
>mentally challenged
>Potatoes
>>
>>709374721
(You)
>>
>>709376565

If she has a better job than you, than that makes you the potato.
>>
>>709376097
you are cringe

>make this potato's life a living hell

surely its better to ruin the lives of people who deserve it? like you?

ive seen people exposing pedos on this board, isnt that more your 'glorious old /b/'
>>
>>709376666
Glorified babysitter in a shithole country. Probably harassed constantly by parents, other staff, and even the children. Gonna have to try harder than that. Also checked.
>>
>>709376666
/thread

quads confirm the tard stays
>>
>>709376940
OP ready to die?
>>
>>709375920
10/10 if bait

if real, cringe thread lost
>>
>>709376814
You frequent the mental illness fag threads don't you. The potato should be given no job that can directly influence the upbringing of children, especially at such a critical age. Pc is poison to learning and education.
>>
>>709377075
are you voting trump?
>>
>>709377122
Johnson.
>>
File: 3c0.jpg (188 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
3c0.jpg
188 KB, 650x650
>>709377075
>make life living hell
>ok just dont let her be a teacher then
>>
>>709377022
I died when Glenn did
>>
YOUR AVERAGE DOWNIE HAS AN IQ OF 50 - 70

>50 to 70

That's worse than most mammals.
The top 1% of downies have IQ's reaching 80.

I don't care about feeling bad for disabled people.
I don't even care how disgusting and gross downies are to me.
Downsyndrome is not not skin deep, they don't just look and talk a little different.
They're literally retarded. They are incapable of functioning and living completely alone.
They're not capable of being put in charge of children alone.
There's a reason downies are relegated to cart and bag duty at the supermarket, and not register and deli.

If you want to have a teachers aid that has downs that's fine I guess. But you will need a tard handler because people with down syndrome cannot control their emotions are frequently going into violent fits of rage.
>>
>>709369521
>kindergarten
>learn to read
If you can't read before you get to kindergarten , then you're an average person, which is not a compliment. I remember being in kindergarten and thinking, "wtf, these kids can't read?".
>>
>>709377273
Never said we should. Only alluded to a time that we would have. You applying for a teaching position soon?
>>
>>709377364
Everyone could read in kindergarten.
That was literally one of our activities daily.
>>
>>709377301
>worse than most mammals
>most mammals
>mammals

[citation needed]
>>
>>709377301
Tell that to Capote anon
>>
>>709377301
Thanks, finally someone who isn't a blind PC faggot
>>
File: 3c1.jpg (10 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
3c1.jpg
10 KB, 223x226
>>709377401
>>
>>709368388

What's the situation re: relative IQs of down syndrome people? I mean, presumably some are smarter than others. You could get "genius" downies, at least relatively speaking. Probably some are smarter than OP.
>>
>>709377507
Nah you're right maybe we should doxx her to make a point then.
>>
>>709377545

>>709377301
Ah
>>
File: tumblr_njipa261Ix1rlo1q2o1_500.jpg (61 KB, 500x262) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njipa261Ix1rlo1q2o1_500.jpg
61 KB, 500x262
>>709367399
>>
OP has a valid point. We are celebrating degradation of the gene pool to the point we are appointing people unfit for their positions in the name of politics. I guarantee this retard is the puppet of some jew cashing in on the media exposure /love of community for votes. This retard gets tenure? Goodluck non retards trying to get a position once we realize all you need is to be accepting of traps / other mental illness and our kids don't need to be taught anything but they are special rainbows and to chop their dicks off and stay calm as they become a joke of a resistance to those in charge who will take away amendment 2 and enslave the earth with the 1 world power bank.
>>
>>709377687
>tumblr
>>
>>709376666
Isn't this why everyone was replying to this stupid ads thread anyways?
Fucking satanic quads now FUCKING DIE FAGGOT OP
>>
>>709377843
Yet you see half /b/ going
>hurr durr you are just jealous she has job!

I could bet my moms dick that indeed some politician/Jew is benefiting from all the media shit being shared about this "wonderful story"

Next decade, downie runs for president but is cute because she is proving she is not limited
>>
Im with u op. Fuck the retard and fuck these white knights
>>
>>709377964
Ok, whats the best app to stream on iPhone?
>>
File: niggereatingthatbanana.jpg (17 KB, 236x343) Image search: [Google]
niggereatingthatbanana.jpg
17 KB, 236x343
>>709378051
My sister has downs and I want to kill her.
She has always been such a sweet sister and very loving. But she is retarded and needs to be burned alive like all other retards
>>
File: y.jpg (865 KB, 1813x2111) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
865 KB, 1813x2111
>>709378325
>>
>>709378476
You a fucking tard too? He said why.
>>
>>709378050
What is scary is we live in a facebook culture now where soccer mom outrage has the potential to create a mob of people against whatever non context view the person is trying to portray as "evil" it is so easy to whip up a frenzy against a person that we literally have feminized america. We are listening to the outreage of mothers who should have been silenced by the fathers saying "Don't act upset at a child's injury and he will not be upset" But now the wounds and imagined agony are a prize, a prize filled with big pharma getting paid, we have a solution to everything in which Jews get paid and we have enslaved ourselves to the point now they are taking our child's genders from us. Once we are sexless drones with no motivation but our mothers milk and no male influence we will agree to world peace and not needing guns / being violent in any way. Then they will charge for violence and it will be in the hands of those in charge. Then we will be happy as a clam to be in the prison with the niggers smiling away as the white race dies out and it is planet of the Apes.
>>
Quads and die
>>
>>709367714
Found the fucking cuck.

What's wrong with a potato teaching kids, I wonder?

Fucking retards with down syndrome are incapable of processing the necessary feedback needed to nurture a fundamental understanding of education. They are, themselves, FUCKING RETARDED, AND UNABLE TO COGNITIVELY FUNCTION AT THE LEVEL OF NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS.

With that, anon, you're a dumbshit faggot. Only a cuck like you would fall for the idiotic notion that kindergarten's relative undemanding scholarly rigors are negligible to a point where a fucking living potato can be employed to fill the role of instructor.

Kill yourself you illiterate faggot, and kill all down syndrome societal leeches. I don't give a flying fuck about burdens of the state.
>>
>>709378603
>>709378325

reread and still none the wiser, maybe i am retarded
>>
>>709379057
This.
>>
>>709379057
>Only a cuck like you would fall for the idiotic notion that kindergarten's relative undemanding scholarly rigors are negligible to a point where a fucking living potato can be employed to fill the role of instructor.

That's a well-constructed sentence, anon. Should've used the adverbial form of "relative" obviously, but we'll attribute that error to rapid typing. A for fucking effort tho.
>>
>>709379607
Maybe he was taught by a retard during his critical learning years.
>>
>>709367399

>Not pointing out what grade she's teaching

Honestly I don't really care. But if you want argument material.. just look at the picture.
>>
>>709379607
*Tipping*
Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 20

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.