Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I finally went in and cast my early vote in Texas. Everyone else

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 10
File: I_Voted_Sticker.jpg (1 MB, 2637x1676) Image search: [Google]
I_Voted_Sticker.jpg
1 MB, 2637x1676
I finally went in and cast my early vote in Texas. Everyone else vote yet?
>>
>>709350346

Voted in Ohio. My vote actually matters.
>>
>>709350346
I voted a few days ago by mail, feels good
>>
>>709350448

Feels fucking amazing - like a weight off my shoulders. I can finally check out from this mess.
>>
>>709350413
Not really
>>
>>709350346
Yup Arlington
>>
>>709350346
Yup, already voted here. Texas also.
>>
>>709350346
all you voted trump?
>>
From Guam.

>feelsbadman
>>
I love how a cheapass sticker makes people want to vote more than usual.
>>
>>709350692

Nope. I voted for Hiloli Clitton
>>
>>709350692
did here in CA... not like it really matters though
>>
>>709350933

I'm glad your dumbass trump vote doesn't count
>>
>>709350413
Kansas bro here. I wish I knew that feel.

Also, hasn't Trump turned TX into a battleground state this year?
>>
>>709351134

Fuck yes, Texas is a battleground state. I saw tons of minorities and single women voting early. Not a lot of old white people, except those sitting behind the desks running the fucking thing.
>>
sent in my ballot in oregon. no need to even put on pants
>>
>>709350346
Will do that on 11/5 (facility in my neighborhood doesn't open until then.)
>>
>>709350346
Texas fag here. So who'd you vote for.
>>
>>709351877

OP here. Hillary. Because I'm not a fucking idiot.
>>
File: stop_duck_androlljpg.jpg (20 KB, 720x532) Image search: [Google]
stop_duck_androlljpg.jpg
20 KB, 720x532
You buys are actually voting in this election lmao.

I'll just let everyone else decide this one. Couldn't give a flying fuck either way. Not one. Zero. Negative. Nada.

Have fun thinking you matter.
>>
>>709351958

Get ready for war with Russia.
>>
>>709351959

That's cool. I'll think I matter and feel good about it.
>>
>>709352046

Let's do it. I wanna fuck up some shitty bears.
>>
>>709350346
Voted Trump!

Fuck you, non-America.
>>
I am voting Trump, if you are voting Clinton then you are not even a man in my eyes for many reasons.
>>
>>709352375

Considering I have a vulva, I'm pretty sure I'm not a man.
>>
>>709352443
Men have vulvas now, it's 2016.
>>
File: _234234.jpg (44 KB, 498x412) Image search: [Google]
_234234.jpg
44 KB, 498x412
>>709352443
>driving european cars
>>
NO ONE GIVES A FLYING MONKEY'S FUCK WHETHER OR NOT YOU VOTED!

Your votes do not matter! Google Electoral college.
>>
early voted for clinton in florida
>>
>>709350346
i did, in a swing state just like texas
>>
>>709353063

GOOGLE NEW WORLD ORDER SHEEPLE
>>
>>709352046
>muh scary russia

fuck you. rational people don't fear russia, muslims, mexicans or gays.

stop being a fucking coward
>>
File: 1474072175768.jpg (544 KB, 950x1343) Image search: [Google]
1474072175768.jpg
544 KB, 950x1343
>>709350692
Voted Trump in Ca.

>>709350933
<3

>>709351041
Something about Hillary Clinton supporters that I've noticed is that they tend to be triggered easily and cannot defend why they will vote for her when questions. All I get is
>lesser of two evils
why?
>because she is
that's not valid
>she's not a racist bigot orange man who has a failing company and filed for bankruptcy
He's a fucking billionaire who isn't aftraid to use the system to his advantage and wasn't affected by our most recent recession by wisely managing his company and properties, selling stock and excess property beforehand
>he's mean
He tells it like it is
>he's a racist
No, just because he believes in checking high risk populations for possible terrorist ties before they come here for refugee status is not racism. Hillary being a Goldwater girl and calling black teens super predators is racist.
>trump will say "you're fired" and use the nukes
No, he won't. That's fear mongering promoted by the left wing media using a reality TV quote. The president is not the sole decision maker if nukes are to be used. He will need a declaration of war first. Unless he's Obama, he skipped those in our most recent conflicts in the middle east.
>He's sexist
So is Hillary Clinton who defended and tried to discredit the victims of Bill Clinton's unwanted sexual advanced and conduct. She got a child rapist off and laughed about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tor00iWUhDQ

Enough said. There's so much more to go into. Trump may be a pig, but he's a damn good businessman who has sustained a large international company for over 40 years and agrees that out foreign policy of destabilizing countries(see: Libya, Iraq, Syria) is absolutely horrible and that could possibly lead to an international conflict between the US and Russia.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=404_1321074803

Watch, these terrorists are a direct result of Bill Clinton's lack of leadership and the refusal to kill Osama Bin Laden.
>>
>>709353396
>watch these videos. they're proof

dumb ass trump supporters actually believe this
>>
Just filled out my mail ballot for hilldawg. In Florida.
>>
>>709353387
>rational people don't fear russia, muslims, mexicans or gays
So you're not scared of nuclear war, terrorism, rape, drug crime, etc. Wouldn't that make you irrational by default?
>>
>>709353529

Just like an crazy ass conspiracy theorist. Write a long post, fill it with links, and then pretend like it all adds up to something.
>>
>>709353607
nuclear war will never happen pussy

and rape, drug crime, etc happens in every single culture. mostly white here in the US for both. we have a large amount of mass shooters too, most of whom aren't muslim.

your cowardice is easy to reveal.
>>
>>709353787

He wants big daddy Twump to protect him and change his diaper.
>>
>>709353661
2 videos is hardly being filled with links shithead.

link to credible sources for your nonsense and maybe we'll check it out.

i noticed you didn't mention that he admitted to sexual assault and has 12 accusers to back up his assertions. nice deflecting.
>>
>>709353529
Video of Hillary clinton laughing about how the lied to get the man's sentence reduced
>Every video of Hillary Clinton are lies! ALL OF THEM SHE CAN DO NO WRONG I REFUSE TO SEE IT

Several Russian teenagers getting beheaded by a terrorist group with ties to Al Queda in 1999 after Bill Clinton decided not to deal with Osama Until he was in hiding
>FAKEFAKEFAKE NO CLINTON DID NOTHING

That's what's wrong with Clinton Supporters. They have no reasoning and refuse to face the facts. It's like you have Stockholm syndrome or something. You cannot comprehend that she is the epitome of corruption and evil.
>>
>>709353787
>nuclear war will never happen
Are you a fortune teller? Where is your evidence? It's irrational to believe that without evidence.
Anyway I think I've proven my point. You're a lunatic, those who are opposing you are correct. Thank you for your assistance.
>>
>>709353953
i just don't even bother playing your shit videos. it's dumb. link to some sources and you might have some credibility.
>>
File: bravo.gif (980 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
bravo.gif
980 KB, 500x282
>>709352857
>>
>>709354075
>implying you won't just say the sources are dumb too.
I think we all know that ignorant Hillary supporter who won't listen to reason. They're an irrational bunch of people, luckily they're rare.
>>
>>709354058
the US will never nuke russia except in retaliation for nuking us. and if puting is crazy enough to nuke anywhere on this planet, but especially teh USA, condemning his whole country as well, he's such a psycho that sucking his dick like trump wants to do wouldn't matter anyway.

your fears are pitiful.
>>
>>709354237

Luckily, they're 50%+1 of the population, which means we don't have to worry about Littlefingers winning.
>>
>>709354237
well it just depends on what they are i guess. not having any at all for sure means you're full of shit.
>>
>>709353249
>texas
>swing state
>>
>>709354360
yeah it really is this time around idiot. check the polls. trump's ahead only within the margin of error.
>>
>>709354360

It's getting that bad. I bet we flip Georgia this cycle. And even if we don't, I bet we'll get the Senate back.
>>
>>709352124
fuck you right back.
>>
>>709350346
you know about the voting fraud/fixing that's already happening in Texas, right?
>>
I voted, but not for president. Just left it blank. I live in Idaho so it doesn't fucking matter.
>>
>>709353661
Did you even watch them. One video is actually of Hillary Clinton speaking to a reporter. That's it. No video with Illuminati shit, just her admitting to getting a child rapist's sentence reduced. The other video was a couple of soldiers getting beheaded.

>>709354075
You didn't even watch them. Judge after you see them. They aren't commentated, just raw footage of a massacre and a sound clip from an interview from the early 80's.

You guys are just so ignorant. That's whats wrong with our voters these days. They pick a candidate and refuse to even hear any negative criticism and ask for sources when the videos are proof. They literally have nothing to do with Faux news or any other right wing media source. I used to support Hillary until I joined the army as a combat photographer 25v. I then looked into and saw the effects of Obama's failed foreign policy and how Hillary will continue with that BS.

>>709354435
>we
lol. I hate people who believe in the political party system like it's some sort of sports team.
>>
>>709354601

The lies Breitbart and no one else is spreading? Yeah.
>>
>>709354601
nope. sure would like you to explain it to us.how about a link to some credible source, thanks.
>>
>>709354646
both edited videos faggot. you're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>709354666
Credible source?

CNN, MSN, ABC?

They have been proven to be in the pockets of the DNC for the last decade. There is no such thing as a credible source any more.
>>
I realize a lot of them are shills but since I've met them in real life (rarely) as well I really have to wonder.
Are Hillary supporters the dumbest people in America?
I mean we have blatant evidence that not only is she a bad choice, she's also not fit for the post for numerous reasons. The media is covering for her but honestly they're doing a pisspoor job. Yet for some reason there are still Hillary supporters.
How dumb are these people? It's got to be some kind of record.
>>
>>709353226
No you didn't ctr fag
>>
>>709354846

Ah yes, false equivelency. ABC and CNN are just as bad as Breitbart! They're all liars.

Fuck off.
>>
>>709350413
voted in ohio too bro. Red all the down the ticket
>>
>>709354985

Oh good. My Ohio vote canceled you out then.
>>
>>709353396
Seems like you're trying to convince yourself.
>>
>>709355027
Doesn't matter, My whole family of ten voted the same way I did the same way.
>>
If you actually support Trump after all the shit that's come out, you're literally too dumb to live.

If you hate Hilldawg and don't vote for her, fine. I understand that. But if you think Trump is a legit candidate for President, go fuck off.
>>
>>709355319
Day
>>
>>709355367
Weird, I feel the opposite way. If you support Hillary and have electricity in your home you are literally a traitor.
>>
>>709354806
One video has the transcript edited into the background. The Dagestan video was not edited. Proof you didn't even watch it. It's 16 minutes of hell.

>>709354974
Wait, so only sources you deem credible are valid? What kind of logic is that. The only real valid sources are the united videos and clips from the past 40 years documenting their lives.

>Trump's grab them by the pussy
>Hillary saying Bill's accusers were just after fame
>Trump filing for bankruptcy
>Hillary lying about Bosnia
>Trump talking about a wall
>Hillary supporting the overthrowing of the Libyan government and destabilizing the country
>Trump changing his mind on the Iraq invasion shortly after it started
>Hillary Supporting the Iraq invasion until her first bid for presidency

Fuck, you libetards are so dense. Even more so than the conservitards. Become a free thinker and do your own research and look for conflicting and unfounded stories in the media. Hillary did not deny laughing about the child rapist, she said he was laughing at the lie detector test. She admitted that it did happen, just not as we hear it in the tapes. >>709355214
I'm already convinced that most Americans don't care to listen to the opposition and only support the candidate they want whilst trying to discredit the other. It's rather childish and shows the true nature of our country.
>>
>>709355550

Think for yoruself SHEEPLE! Only I'm smart enough to figure it all out, and everyone else is just too dumb to see the truth.

Right?
>>
>>709355507
>literally a traitor

wut
>>
>>709356196
The things she has done are treasonous and furthermore disqualify her from holding any office.
If you vote for her, you are complicit in treason and wrongfully electing a disqualified candidate.
Ignorance of the law is no excuse, especially since this stuff is common knowledge.
>>
>>709355648
Think about it.

>The main stream media wants you to vote for Hillary
>Social media platforms support Hillary
>The FBI and Justice Dept. have done Hillary Clinton several favors so she can run
>She is backed by Mark Cuban, Meg Whitman, Warren Buffet, Oprah Winfrey, Mike Bloomberg, Sheryl Sandberg, Marc Benioff, and a few more.
These are the people who would rather lay off hundreds employees who make less than $50,000 a year than take a slight pay cut yet some are putting up to $20m, enough to pay 400 employees $50,000 a year into Super Pacs for Hillary Clinton. Why would these billionaires do that unless they stand for something to gain. Trump will close the loop holes that made him and the others rich, and prevent the wage gap from growing.

You think that you are the righteous one? You have not shown any reason for me to decide otherwise. You instigate without the facts or reasoning to back it up.
>>
>>709350346
Texas vote here too.
>>
>>709351134
Also from Kansas. I don't feel it is impossible for Kansas to go democrat this year.
>>
>>709354272
>both countries have claimed to keep and use their stockpile of nukes
>whenever deemed strategically valuable
only shitholes like china, pakistan etc have claimed their nukes are only to retaliate against nukeclear threats
>>
>>709356676
>The FBI
To be perfectly clear, Comey was caught exaggerating the FBI's findings in order to make Hillary Clinton look bad. In his press release, Comey claimed to have found emails which were marked as classified - when giving testimony to congress under oath (i.e., he could have been charged with perjury for making knowingly false statements), he admitted those emails were NOT correctly marked as classified and it was completely reasonable for a person in Hillary Clinton's position to believe that they were not, in fact, classified (and it turns out those specific documents had been declassified by the time they were went).

This isn't to say that this exonerates HRC from all of the FBI's findings, but we have tangible proof of Comey's bias, and he is anti-Hillary. When not under oath, he very blatantly exaggerated his findings in order to make her look worse. That is not doing Hillary a favor; that's doing Trump a favor, and it makes me openly skeptical of a lot of the other FBI's findings. And I say this as someone who initially believed Comey and had to eat his own words something like two days later when he proved himself a liar. I wasn't happy about it.
>>
>>709357683
(C) This is bullshit and you're only fooling literal retards.
>>
>>709353396
>He's a fucking billionaire who isn't aftraid to use the system to his advantage

But when someone poor wants food stamps to buy something that actually tastes good, they're lazy and mooching off everyone else's hard work.

Do I have that right?
>>
>>709354846
something? anything. you don't have shit, even bad sources.
>>
>>709357548
>claimed

what else are they being used for shit stain? you're so fucking dumb
>>
>>709358343
>implying you're not.
And yes I'm saying you, no one but welfare fags and globalists are fans of food stamps.
>>
>>709358343
Yes
>>
>>709358343
I used to be on food stamps, and he never said that. When I was making $14,000 a year cleaning rooms I had to use food stamps while I went to school. I got off my ass and got a job that makes twice that and moved off the streets and into a nice protected apartment, no longer need food stamps and worked my way up. Welfare and food stamps are meant as a crutch, to help you get on your feet without relying solely one these social welfare programs. Where I lived in Inglewood, all of my neighbors were using these programs and never took the initiative to get out of the hood and thought that their life not working and fucking around all day was alright. Trump is going to stop people from relying on these programs.

Hillary is going to try to keep my brothers and sisters in the hood. They don't know anything else than that the government gives them money to spend and they live in run down section 8 projects.

>>709358543
Where's yours? All you do is criticize without proof. I guess it's true, Ignorance is bliss. Especially with Clinton Supporters.
>>
>>709358704
>>709358778

So you're fine with using your income to support a rich guy, but poor fuckers can go starve to death.

Got it. The amount of desperate lying you are doing to yourselves is staggering.

>>709358964

There are thousands of military personnel on food stamps. Guess they should "go get a job" too?
>>
>>709359305
>eat food you don't think tastes very good
>starve to death
This is why I don't want to pay for your food you lazy faggot.
>>
>>709350346
Trump!
Trump!
TRUMP!
>>
>>709358964
>got a job that makes twice
You know, I have never even in my life seen someone making $28,000 a year talk about how they've made it. You realize you're poor as shit, right?

Regardless, it's simply factually true that welfare spending tracks nicely alongside recessions. It's weird to see someone arguing that "welfare caused the banking collapse of 08-09," as opposed to the far more obvious conclusion that "the banking collapse of 08-09 caused a fuckton of people need to welfare because it destroyed their jobs."

Today's low and stagnant wages are largely the result of growing megacorporations, and the ensuing lack of competition - if corporations aren't competing over you, your wages don't go up. End of story. What we need are anti-trust regulations, which neither party is really interested in. Though I'd take minimum wages as a bandaid on that particular bullet wound.
>>
>>709353387
Nice. Yep. This guy sounds rational.
Yep. >yeeeeep so rational.
What a rational guy.
Has no fear.
>>
>>709359305
I joined the army after getting my associates at lavc. Went in as a PFC, left as a SGT after my 4 were done.

Never met a guy in my 55th that was on food stamps, nor in my time at ntc or fort campbell. Good try. E1 pay is shit though, at 16k ish a year you aren't getting shit. But e1-e4 are handed to you for TIS and phys requirements met. So if you're in the military and on food stamps, you're probably a slick sleeve pog with no initiative.
>>
>>709359657

What the hell are you on about? I never said I was using food stamps. I'm simply pointing out completely irrational thought process that comes with trying to justify giving a billionaire a handout.
>>
>>709360051
No, you were bitching about not being able to afford tasty food you lying cunt. All I have to do is scroll up slightly to see that you faggot. Get a job.
>>
>>709351958
yeah, you just confirmed your an idiot
>>
>>709360049

So your narrow experience is representative of the country as a whole?

This is a recurring theme in politics: "I know a guy and that didn't happen to HIM, so your argument is false."
>>
>>709352097
>>709353387

Russia got satan 2 nukes. what do you got?
>>
>>709360267

Okay, let me quote what I said since reading doesn't seem to be your strong suit:

>But when someone poor wants food stamps to buy something that actually tastes good, they're lazy and mooching off everyone else's hard work.

Where in there did I say anything about myself?
>>
No early voting in my state (CT)
>>
>>709359983
I am currently working at a casino as help desk IT and am in the process of finishing up a bachelors in business management.

My first job was as a housekeeper while I earned my AS, I joined the army at 19 and I made sgt in 4 I was making just below 32k a year as a 25v in the 55th. From there I got discharged and am using my post 911 to pay for my BBM.

I make good money considering that I came from the hood, and now live in a middle class neighborhood at 24 and have my own car, place, and furthering my education.

>>709360403
I lived in the hood. I came from a poor family kept down by welfare and the government. My brothers and sisters are still stuck there, while I made it out. I've lived in the hood, I've experienced the detrimental effects of a liberal government and social welfare programs. No one is motivated any more. They are too busy stealing and killing each other to care.

You are disconnected.
>>
>>709353953
they just trolling, no one can be that dumb. but then again ...
>>
>>709360607
I was giving you the credit of assuming you were a poor retard and not an evil globalist scumbag. My bad.
>>
File: 1477065123206.gif (2 MB, 400x291) Image search: [Google]
1477065123206.gif
2 MB, 400x291
Down with the globalist commies!
Those of you who haven't seen Project Veritas should watch this!

https://youtu.be/hDc8PVCvfKs

Deus vult!
>>
Anyone here from Austin?
>>
>>709350346

I voted = I got jewed = I'm a slave = I'm brainwashed by the media = I'm a stupid person who can't think with my own brain = I believe I am free = I believe democracy exists = I believe presidents are elected and not selected = I'm controlled by my masters
>>
>>709353953
>Video of Hillary clinton laughing about how the lied to get the man's sentence reduced
[citation needed]

She laughed at two things in that video: losing faith in polygraph "lie detector" tests and being asked to leave the room while the prosecutor and judge discussed the case because it would be "uncomfortable" to do so with a woman in the room. As a court-appointed public defender on the case, she literally COULD NOT do a worse job on that case just because she knew the defendant was guilty.

If you're so butthurt about that man "getting off" (pleading guilty to a lesser charge and going to jail, after the victim's family pressured the prosecutor to offer a plea bargain), how about directing that anger at the state, who destroyed the most damning evidence they had out of sheer incompetence? But no, Killary Cunt-on is da devil, gotta be mad at her because of decades of shitty Republican fear-mongering and character assassination.

I hope you realize that moronic conspiracy-theorist Trump supporters are a large part of why undecided and independent voters don't want to vote for him, in fear of being associated with people like you. Thanks for giving the election to the second worst candidate in history by choosing the first worst candidate in history to run against her, asshole.
>>
I hope whoever voted for Hillary fights in the next great war.
>>
>>709350346
Yep, voted in Texas. Voted straight Blue.
>>
>>709360701
>I lived in the hood. I came from a poor family kept down by welfare and the government. My brothers and sisters are still stuck there, while I made it out. I've lived in the hood, I've experienced the detrimental effects of a liberal government and social welfare programs. No one is motivated any more. They are too busy stealing and killing each other to care.
>You are disconnected.

I am a social worker. I WORK in the hood. I speak every day with homeless people, panhandlers, single parents, and yes, even drug addicts.

You made it out of the hood. Good for you, and I mean that genuinely. But you must know that not everyone has the same opportunity you did. Most felonies and drug convictions bar you from military service. And before you say, "Well, that's their own fault for fucking up," let me remind you that these people have almost nothing in the way of resources. Their education is shit. Their healthcare is shit. People won't hire them because of the way they learned to talk growing up. They don't even have a decent set of clothes to wear to a job interview.

I agree that simply giving "free stuff" won't solve the problem. Systemic solutions need to be implemented, but our government can't even agree on a budget. But in the meantime, babies that never asked to be born in poverty need formula and diapers.

>>709360808

I prefer the term "populist," thank you very much.
>>
>>709350692
>implying trump supporters aren't the easiest triggered people on earth

Have you ever even been to /pol/?
>>
>>709360960
>Sucking James O'Keefe's rancid cock and enjoying the taste of his week-old smegma
He has been convicted of felony charges for his work in the past, editing his sting videos to depict the EXACT OPPOSITE of what was being said and just generally being a liar. He doesn't release his unedited footage anymore because he admits himself that it tells a different story than his finished product.

If you ever take his videos as reflecting reality in any way, you are literally retarded. Your IQ is at least three standard deviations below average, and it is a surprise you are even able to breathe unaided. Kill yourself.
>>
File: 000webmd.png (258 KB, 378x354) Image search: [Google]
000webmd.png
258 KB, 378x354
>>709350413
If you voted in America, I have bad news for you.
>>
File: 1476072149799.jpg (169 KB, 1000x821) Image search: [Google]
1476072149799.jpg
169 KB, 1000x821
>HURRRR R DDDUFURR I LIVE IN TEXAS, ARE YOU GUYS VOTING?
>OHH?? PLEASE DO NOT FOTE FOR TRUIMP HE IS BAD
>>
>>709353387
Bait/10
>>
>>709361859
you should have stayed in school buddy. the guys on tape confessing to the crimes. its not surprising your this dumb. your probably an illegal
>>
>>709361790
America comes first.
Our economy is taking a huge hit.
Resources ARE finite.
>>
>>709361859

it is literally just a video of democrats admitting to committing election fraud. you are blaming the cameraman? was 4th grade to stressful for you? is that why you didn't finish?
>>
>>709362345
>our economy is taking a huge hit
No it isn't. Stocks are at record highs for fuck sake. Just because you're a poor loser doesn't mean the economy is bad, it just means you're a poor loser.
>>
>>709351959
People who don't vote are probably worse then the people who vote against what I think is right in my book.
>>
>>709362372
>check out muhh youtube Clinton conspiracy video #6976979797972
>did you know she is a reptile?
KEK
No one fucking cares. Fuck off.
>>
>>709353063
I don't think you quite understand elections.... One vote perhaps doesn't matter, who cares about one vote, but when the majority of people care about that one vote, then it matters.
>>
>>709362693
>implying there isn't unprecedented proof of corruption
Shill or retard? Does it even matter?
>>
>>709362208
>>709362372
Sure, and in his previous videos a woman was taped "assisting" him to commit crimes. Then it came out that she did so because he was clearly acting suspiciously and she wanted to placate him until he left, at which point she reported him to the police. Or when his video showed a man telling how he registered a dead man to vote. Then it came out O'Keefe edited out the part of the video where the man realized he wasn't helping Dead Man Sr. get registered, but his surviving son Dead Man Jr.

When the unedited tapes are released, showing the full conversation, then I'll see if he was confessing to anything. I, unlike you loser faggots, have a thing called "pattern recognition."
>>
It's amazing how arrogantly ignorant Trumpfags are. All the information on both candidates is litterally right here on the internet. Everyone has access to the same information (assuming you're not personally involved in the political system). I can post links and citations about policy and events and it wouldn't change a damn thing. You're still going to believe what you want regardless of the information at hand. The funny thing is that you'll accuse anyone who doesn't support your stance of the same thing.

Keep getting your half truth information from you half assed attempt at understanding your simplistic view of reality of the world.

Being arrogant doesn't make you right. Get your head out of your ass and maybe you'll come to understand that you can gain understanding through a little flexibility in perspective.
>>
I hope 4chin can help to ensure Trump wins
>>
>>709362345

Look around you. These people who Republicans are so willing to shit on ARE your fellow Americans.

Have you not noticed the traditionally Republican states are constantly at the bottom of the economic barrel? That they have the highest teen pregnancy rates? The lowest life expectancies? And the highest dependence on government programs? Look it up if you don't believe me.
>>
>>709350413
Your vote doesn't matter. There's this thing called the electoral college, their vote matters not yours. Yours is just a suggestion that they don't follow.
>>
>>709362775
al gore had more votes than bush jr, but bush won. how do you explain that?
>>
>>709362870
>but muhh corruption meme
Neat youtube videos kid, but they aren't proof of anything. Sorry.
>>
>>709363191

A Republican-leaning Supreme Court.
>>
>>709363140
Cool story. Please provide evidence when they "didn't follow the suggestion".

inb4 you can't because you're just making up bullshit
>>
My state doesn't allow that. Also, OP, know that there's a lot of voter fraud down in Texas. I saw some videos about it. Just look up David Knight Voter Fraud
>>
>>709362932

so why did bob creamer resigned? and scott foval got fired? hmmmm.. put your thinking hat on
>>
>>709362971
>believe
The difference between Trump and Hillary supporters is Trump supporters don't have to believe shit. Facts. are. facts.
This is the same defense console cucks and other forms of retarded nigger faggots have used for decades
"Just because you have knowledge doesn't mean your facts outweigh my feelings you arrogant jerk"
>>
Canadian here, I would like to thank you all for so many lulz in the last 2 years.
>>
>>709363397
Because, whether they did anything or not, public perception of what they did is important. It's the same reason Trump's brand is tanking, even though his rape and sexual assault allegations are still only at the allegation stage.
>>
>>709363567

Can I move to your country?
>>
>>709363191

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wC42HgLA4k

Amerifags are using a system that's completely retarded.
>>
>>709363621
>Implying anyone wants to take fleeing Americans

With the rate of gun violence in America, other countries are shutting down their acceptance of refugees until they can better sort out the dangerous ones.
>>
>>709363643
yeah America's election process is rank very low. common sense would be most votes wins
>>
>>709363621
>wanting to live in Cuckia
There's Hillary supporting dumb then there's thinking Canada is still a good country dumb.
Canada is Tumblr in nation form.
>>
>>709363567
Amerifag here, Thanks for all the lulz over the last 6 decades
>>
>>709363600
bro they already have video proof of them doing it. how blind are you? your just a troll
>>
>>709363621
no
>>
>>709363868
Canada is full of feminized men
>>
>>709363906
>video "proof" being provided by James O'Keefe
We're running in circles because you're a faggot. How about they provide the "long form," unedited video footage like Trump insisted Obama do with his birth certificate? After all, it's coming from a much more questionable source.
>>
>>709364026

>Implying being macho is more important than having a stable economy
>>
>>709364229
>implying Canada has a stable economy
>>
>>709364229
sorry to bust your bubble but you have no economy. $1 = $1.45 CAD nuff said
>>
>>709364505

Exchange rates don't mean shit. The euro is worth more than the dollar and the EU is going in the shitter.
>>
>>709363567
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>709364619
Yeah but Europe will be much healthier once it shakes it's chains. Good job btw british peoples, I don't hate you anymore.
>>
>>709364619
I love Canada though
>>
Voted absentee for Trump in Michigan.
>>
I voted today.
>>
File: IMG_6569.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6569.png
2 MB, 1334x750
Did it yesterday. Vote early, vote often!
>>
why all the hate for trump from the little people? He couldn't have ran as a democrat when they rigged the primaries to Hillary. so he ran as a republican.
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 10

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.