Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

New secrets/confessions thread.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 283
Thread images: 19
File: secrets-of-strength.jpg (496 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
secrets-of-strength.jpg
496 KB, 1024x768
New secrets/confessions thread.
>>
I am the hacker known as 4chan.
>>
I have a crush on a fictional character. This one to be precise
>>
I hate receiving blowjobs but love eating girls out. Nothing arouses me more.

Part of me wants to put this on my Tinder profile, but that goes against the social contract in some weird ways.
>>
>>708987371
Getting with Sarah Silverman is the closest you'd get to fucking her in real life.
>>
My cars mom fingered me in the back of my friend.
>>
>>708987723
I laughed at that a lot harder than I should have
>>
File: 1459199860348.jpg (372 KB, 2560x1024) Image search: [Google]
1459199860348.jpg
372 KB, 2560x1024
I committed the Whitechapel murders back in '88.
>>
From OCD comment in last thred, hoping for some feedback!

Haha see, I dont have that kind off stress when I do shit. Im never stressed and rarely if ever feel bad about my actions even though Im aware that they may be imoral according to "normal" standards. So Im a sociopath then, should I look for help or will I be put under surveillence by cops and force fed meds?
>>
>I honestly don't know, I never thought about her doing something

might want to give that some thought.
she obviously has.
if you think her doing something (teaching the girl how to kiss, how to masturbate, etc) would be hot, and not harmful to the girl, might be something to push for.

if you don't like that idea, considering how much she brings this up, might be something to worry about.

(in response to someone from last thread)
>>
>>708987723
when was the real slender last seen here btw?
>>
I was the second gunman on the Grassy Knoll
>>
I was molested all throughout daycare and now I am a fetlife celebrity and get off on men beating me until I pass out. I am also into DD/LG, and love to pretend they are my father while they do it.
>>
Me and my friends broke into a abandoned house & completely destroyed it. It was so bad that they had to knock it down and build a new building in its place.
>>
I made the little girl lost in the store vocaroos.
>>
>>708988595
who molested you in daycare? Did you like it at the time?

did your dad ever do anything?
>>
>>708987419
Man i feel u.
Also i wipe my ass stood up
>>
>>708987030
I once did not seed my torrents......
>>
>>708988595
what kind of pain do you like?
does it really make you cum?
if we suggested an idea to you that you liked, would you show it to us?
does the idea of your father hurting you actually turn you on?
do you regret your father never molesting you?
>>
>>708988801
The owner of the daycare.
I don't really know if I liked it.
It really hurt, but I felt bits of pleasure while
it happened.
>>
now my gf is sitting on the couch across from me googling directions from her sister's house to the dude's ci city that the guy she almost cheated on my with lives in.

soon she will ask me to drop her off at her sisters the next time i have to work or go to school....

fucking god damnit. how do you manage to proceed down this the single possible way that would anger me and not make me horny. im a fuckign mess. everything turns me on. except this exact thing.
>>
>>708988595
TITS OR GTFO
>>
I fucking hate foots but for some reason i want to ate and cum over my gf's feet
>>
>>708989109
Post her nudes. Sounds like she's going to fuck that guy ..........
>>
>>708989238
theres already gigs out there. like i said, i/we are into all kindsa stupid shit.

just not being subversively cheated on
>>
>>708989109
tell her if she needs to fuck someone behind your back, to fuck her sister instead. the idea of that will at least turn you on, and you aren't dealing with some other dude's cock being in your woman.
>>
>>708988978
I like thuddy and sharp. But I like fists most.
I can't cum anymore without pain.
The thought of my dad hurting me scares me
so therefore it turns me on.
I don't regret that because we have a good
relationship now.
>>
I miss you Kevin. I would have really liked it if we could have traveled for a while and gotten to know each other. You were kind of special to me, you got my mind off Aaron.

And Victor, my friend. I still think about you from time to time. I wish I knew what happened to you, why you broke contact like you did. I hope I didn't get you in trouble with the parcel I sent you. But what ever happened, I hope you're doing well.

And Jasper, you're one of my best friends. It gets lonely without you. I really hope you're up for traveling over Christmas. The holidays aren't the greatest time for that but I would be excited to see you. As fun as that would be, maybe January would be better. If I got called in over the holidays, I'd be making over time pay and I kind of need the money, but what ever works for you.

Hey, N. I really regret making the trip; not because of the money but because we only got to see each other once. I hope it's not that you don't like me (I don't even think it is) but it's hard not to think that.

Dell, thanks for the shirt, it was really excited to find it in the mail box. I have it still and will treasure it, though I've managed to get a few coffee stains on it, sorry about that. It was nice knowing you, we got along well and I liked having someone from Australia to remind me of the good times.

Mariner, you bubbly fuck. I hope you're as still happy as you ever were, you really deserved it. And i remember you had a hard time when you first moved out on your own but things seemed optimistic. I hope things have continued on that trajectory.

Beli, if you ever need help killing your rapists, I'm your man. I'm sorry we didn't get closer.
>>
File: 1476555061590.png (406 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1476555061590.png
406 KB, 1280x1280
I like fail AFV.
>>
>>708989416
if we suggested an idea to you that you liked, would you show it to us?
>>
i spent all of last night dressed as a girl, getting fucked bareback by another 'girl'
>>
>be 15
>at a friends house with another buddy of mine
>hanging out
>always "jokes" about sucking my dick
>dont think much of it
>other friend leaves. i stay
> friend says "hey anon wanna compare pubes?"
>i already knew what was going out
>fuck it one bj wont hurt
>we compare, I pull my dick out
>i sit on bed and ask "can you touch it?"
>he starts jacking me off for about 5 seconds
>then i ask if he can lick it.
>he started sucking like there was no tomorrow
>best fucking feeling ever
>we start to 69
>i cum and i just leave.
>mfw i should of stayed to get more head
>>
>>708987030
>Stole bras/panties from the girls locker room when i was in school
>Stole weed from a dead guy
>Came in my sister's bras/panties
>Came in my sisters food
>>
I wipe my dick when I urinate, and wipe standing up
>>
When I was ~7 I invited my friend to my house from the next door apartment. He had ADHD. I did this thing with him called "touchy touchy", where I touched his dick and took pictures of it on this shitty old camera. Didnt know what i was doing back then, didnt even know what gay was. Mom found the camera and pictures in it, told her that he forced me to take those pictures. He got shit for it while i was good.
>>
I share my wife with my manager from work just so I could get a raise.
>>
>>708988067
Proof?
>>
>>708989373
Now I won't be able to sleep until she is tired enough for me to get her phone
>>
>>708990093
Google it.
>>
posting again because why not

Sam, I wish I had the guts to tell you how I felt before you met him.

Ava, I wish I had the guts to tell you how I really felt that night in Hailey's bedroom. Or anytime while we were in the same place for the last time in probably quite a while, really.

Paityn, I wish I had the guts to have left for you. I let them talk me down. But I can't forgive you for what happened next.

Meghan, I'm sorry I ever had the guts to tell you how I felt. And I'm sorry for being a drunk bastard. I should've hid both like I always have.

Julian, you were my best friend, and now we're nothing. Probably because of the whole Meghan debacle and just how terrible I am im general. Sorry about that.

Gabe, you were my first friend and best friend for years. I'm sorry I abandoned you in your time of need. I was depressed too, but I went down a path with it I knew you'd never follow. But what I did was selfish. Now I just miss having someone like you in my life.

Noah, you were my best friend and then you weren't. It sucks but I know it was just karma for what I did to Gabe. I hope you and Jen are happy.

Jordan, I wish I had the guts to put an exit bag on so you wouldn't have to deal with how much you ruined everything. Maybe someday, pal.
>>
>>708989109
Why the fuck haven't you brought this shit up to her yet? Do you want her to fuck up your life?
>>
i want to suck off and get knotted by two dogs at the same time...have my stomach and ass filled with their cum
>>
my friends sister likes me. shes underage. i like talking to her and i refuse to let it go past that for obvious reasons. i just want to be her friend and talk to her cause shes cool. but in the end i know he'll think somethings up. and i dont blame him at all.
>>
>>708989684
haha, I also wipe my dick, cheers brah
>>
>>708990233
Saw her slant it away from me and clear some shit in snapchat
>>
>>708990643
how underage is she?
>>
>>708989416
I have an idea. it is blunt, and sharp. you can do it yourself or involve someone else.
girls on text only sites have claimed to do it, but no proof. i want to see if you'd do it. i'd love to know it made you cum.
it's pain. are you interested?
>>
>>708990611
If she's willing to do it my life prob already is
>>
>>708991002
over 14 under 18. dint really wanna say the exact age
>>
>>708990933
Dude confront her now tell her every thing if she's being like this then some thing is deffinitly up and she knows that you know unless you want to add cuck to your list of fetishes
>>
>>708991003
What is it?
>>
>>708990933
stop being a fucking beta and dump that bitch now
>>
>>708991132
that's underage but fuckable underage. She probabyl; isn't even a virgin.
>>
>>708991352
This. My neighbours daughter is 15 and i think she'd probably fuck me, and im fairly sure shes not a virgin. I wouldnt do it because im good friends with her sister, but thats not the point.
>>
>>708991352

i dont wanna go for that. shes like me. same humor and same interests. which makes me realize i am seriously immature...
i just wanna talk to her. but her brother will think somethings going on. im waiting for that talk with him
>>
File: carita3.png (53 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
carita3.png
53 KB, 300x300
>>708987030
>>
When I was 16 I took the v of my sister's 11yo best friend
>>
>>708991310
Take an 8 inch piece of duct tape, and a shit load of thumb tacks.
you need two inches top, and two bottom, to stay clear to stick it to you. 4 inches in the middle? stick the back of the tacks to the sticky tape. Neat packing, neat rows, so as many as you can fit.

Put it on your pussy. Tacks should run from bottom of pussy to just past your clit.

tacks are stuck to tape, not pushed through, to make sure that they don't get forced back out. they're stuck in place.

Take two pairs of the smallest, most undersized panties you can fit in. they hold everything in place, should the tape fail.

Find a HARD surface. Wood. Metal. Straddle it.
Grind that surface, leaning forward to put pressure on your clit, as aggressively as you can, for as long as you can. And bounce. By which i mean, lift yourself up, and let yourself fall, full force, on your tack covered pussy.

try top last an hour, or to 10 orgasms.

When you get off, sit down, legs open. Take the harshest object you can find to hit with (back or a wide, firm brush is good), and spank your cunt as hard as you possibly can. Aim for 20 spanks. If you get to 20 and are not crying, do 20 more.
if you get to 20 and are crying, do 10 more.

then peel off the panties, and pull the tape back, and look in a mirror, enjoying the marks left behind.
>>
>>708991848
only time you were with her?
tell us more.
>>
>>708991848
Greentext ? How tight was punani?
>>
>>708991780
are you a lot older than her?

Otherwise you could sort-of-date rather than just fuck.
>>
>>708991984
nope. im past that point. even talking to her is kinda weird. if i wasnt friends with her brother just saying hello would be out of the question
>>
This summer I went on my first nudist cruise ever with my girlfriend.
>>
>>708992117
what's the age gap? I have a changirl friend who's half my age and we've been texting for a year now. She's only a year or two older than your friend.
>>
>>708991951
I had given her oral a couple times before, i fucked her several more times. Honestly I was happy just eating her out, but she wanted to fuck.
>>
>>708992244
Pics?
>>
>>708992303
sounds like how my mind works!
happy to just make her cum on my face, but if she wants dick, she can get it.
of course, my mindset is hypothetical, you lived yours.
>>
I miss my friend when he was high. He use to troll the arcades blowing guys and I'd watch him. I once saw him finger some guy's ass while he was having a conversation with me. He wasn't into it and he kept showing the guy away. That was fucking hot.
>>
>>708992312
I ain't posting them on here.
>>
i fucked my cuz
>>
>>708991960
she was pretty tight, it was really nice. she was pretty nervous, took a while to get her to relax and get nice and wet before I even tried to penetrate her, It was still fairly painful for her, she cried, but she still let me go all the way in. We mostly just made out while I was deep inside her little pussy.

>>708992556
I was really surprised when she said she wanted to fuck, I was even apprehensive, but she assured me she wanted to
>>
My best friend invited me to an orgy with him and his girlfriend. Didn't think I would get to fuck her but I did. Best night of my life.
>>
>>708993011
why did it ever stop?
i think i'd have kept her, even as she grew up!
>>
>>708987030
Sure why not. Here's two, because for some reason the second came to mind earlier and reminded me of the first.

My wife's cousin came to visit a few years ago. After a few days, she wanted to fuck me, bad. She's a few years younger, very cute, and I definitely would have been her first. Over the course of a few weeks we made out often and everywhere, played with her tits, and licked and fingered her while she stroked me. Everything got pretty intense.

When I was a young adult, a cousin of mine two years younger than me and I got into a tickle fight. I don't even know why, we were honestly not that close, "old enough" that it would be odd, and we were in a room full of family. Eventually she realized I was "ticklish" on the thigh, so she kept attacking me there, until I got hard. When she felt it, she played it off and pretended to keep tickling me, but in a room full of family, she started stroking me over my pants.
>>
hoping to hear more from pain chick.
want to see her fetlife.
>>
>>708989109
Haha i just got off.break with my wife so I could bang this slut. She finally fucked a guy. Made her move back in with me. Kept fucking slut. She notices something weird and tells me she needs a break. Keep fucking slut. Find out shes sending nudes to a guy she lied to me about( she flirted hard with him first meet up for weed) flipped the script on me. Heartbroken a bit. Week or more of overly emotional shit, moved her back to her moms. Ganna fuck slut again I guess. No point to that story just posting cus bored
>>
>>708993207
we fucked quite a few times when we were older, especially during the summers when I was back from college, we generally tried to keep it on the down low though
>>
File: snaps.webm (800 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
snaps.webm
800 KB, 720x1280
>>708987030
I'm dating a trap and it's actually going really well..
>>
>>708993569
understandable.
hope you have pics to remember that young from. no doubt she still looks good, but she'll never look 12 again!
>>
When my nephews(7, 9yo) stay with me I let them shower with me and my gf
>>
>>708993876
dont worry, I have lots of pics of her
>>
>>708993749
I'm proud anon. I'm happy everythings going well, and that you're ignoring /b/s retarded opinion on traps. Stay happy
>>
>>708993458
pain chick? explain please
>>
>>708993982
i bet they enjoy seeing the gf.
she should give them soap and a washrag, and ask them to wash her.

>>708994234
good. do you still see her?

>>708994271
the chick, above, who likes pain. not hard.
>>
>>708993749
Is that her anon?
>>
>>708994318
"her"
>>
File: 1476858869490.jpg (38 KB, 386x600) Image search: [Google]
1476858869490.jpg
38 KB, 386x600
>>708994318
yep.
>>
>>708994359
her/him. I just want to know if that is who he is dating.
>>
>>708994316
she is married and has a kid but I still see her once in a while. nothing sexual though
>>
>>708994525
gotcha.
good that she is going well.
>>
>>708994443
I'm happy for you anon, hope it goes well. Got any more pics? Whats your favorite thing about her?
>>
File: 1476859095110.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1476859095110.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>708994745
sure
>>
>>708991310
>>708989416
>>708989068
>>708988595
i posted my idea. I was hoping to hear something...
>>
bump
>>
>>708994932
Hi Michael Lorimer
>>
>>708994932
oop posted name anon.
>>
>>708994932
That's cool anon. How did you meet? did she originally come out when you met?
>>
>>708995438
>>708995479

OH GOD
>>
When I was 15, Donald Trump tried to fuck me and wouldn't take no for an answer.

No one would believe me if I came out with the truth, especially now, so I'll take it to my grave.
>>
>>708995721
I know, right? snapchat.
>>
>>708987030
I lost my virginity at age 7.
>>
>>708995835
who to? Was it good?
>>
>>708989683
I would steal weed from a dead guy. He's not going to smoke it.
>>
>>708996019
nice.
>>
>>708995893
A. Babysitter
B. Can't really remember it that well as she basically smothered me then broke my hip which caused a bad case of shock.
>>
>>708996094
she broke your hip? Shit, you must have ended up in hospital. Did parents find out about the sex aspect?
>>
>>708989683
You are one disturbed motherfucka you know that anon?
>>
>>708995831
*Another anon
Do you get the D or do you just give it?
>>
>>708989683
>Came in my sisters food

Same here. Love to watch her eat it unknowingly.
>>
I fuck on the first date
>>
>>708996158
I have this bannister that leads to an addition. Its open space over the bannister into a good full floor drop into the foyer.

She said i climbed over it and fell. I was too busy going into shock and panic to explain shit.
>>
I used to work for an airline. The day prior to 911, a guy had an urgent need to fly home to visit sick father. There werent any avaliable flight. Without missing a beat, i search all through the database and got him the next flight avaliable. I really felt bad and wanted him to get home so he can see his dad. It turned out the flight which i booked him into turned out to be the flight that crashed into world trade tower.
>>
>>708996299
Not sure if parents found out about the sex but i definitely got a new babysitter afterwards who was a cunt and her kid was too.
>>
>>708996262
tell us about it.
how old she was, what you came in, if she ever noticed a funny taste, anything.
>>
I voted for Donald Trump Jr.
>>
I use tumblr
>>
>>708996386
Well it's still an ongoing thing I do. She's 16, been doing it for the better part of a year now. I do it most often when our parents go out on their little 'date nights' every week. Parents give me money to get us pizza, I get it and cum on the slices I dont eat. I usually try to put it under the pineapples and such, spread it around so she wont notice it.

She's never mentioned a funny taste, but one time after I picked up the pizza, she said "wow it tastes really good today!". Literally nothing was different about the pizza, but hearing her say that while munching on my cum gave me the biggest fucking boner.

I just recently convinced her to start running with me for exercise, and I promised her I'd make her a smoothie after every run. I've been cumming in the smoothies, and I plan on slowly removing small bits of the ingredients over time so that it becomes more and more of my cum and less of a smoothie. That one is going to take some time though, I'm going slow on that to prevent her from noticing.
>>
>>708987030
Fucking shit guys. I am with the love of my life and it is completely by accident. I went to homecoming Jr Year with a girl I had a crush on but she didn't like me back and was completely wrong for me for other reasons.

I was going on a trip with our high school band and my friends and I were all planning on sitting with eachother on the four hour bus ride. I was kind of annoyed with them plus down on this homecoming date not liking me back so I said fuck it!

Instead of sitting with my friends I spotted some QT 3.14 who I only kind of knew. I asked her if someone was sitting next to her and she said "no". I sat next to her and the rest is history.

I just know recognized the gravity of the situation if everything didn't just happen to work out perfectly
>>
>>708996682
is it just cumming in the food and knowing she eats it that is a turn on? or is she hot herself?
>>
File: IMG_0033.jpg (110 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0033.jpg
110 KB, 512x512
When I was in sixth grade I put this m80 in the toilet and fleshed it, little did I know the pipe went back up the back wall , blew the fucking wall to pieces along with knocking me on my ass. I had to go to court for that so I blaimed it on a nigger . He was bulliying me all that year before that anyway. He got put in jail for a year and expelled . Lol fuck
>>
>>708996952
Damn dog, your ass gettin popped when he leaves
>>
>>708996800
I definitely think her eating my cum is a turn on for me, but I definitely think she is hot as well. I think the reason I started cumming in her food was because that's the closest I can get to her in a sexual sense. I would absolutely love to have sex with her, but I don't see that happening unfortunately. Although I'm hoping us running together will make us even closer than we already are, and who knows, maybe something will develop.

I'm going to be looking into things for us to do together so we can bond a bit more, even though we are already pretty close.
>>
>>708997210
have you gone through her phone?
i bet you'd find great pics.
remember, if she isn't using an iphone, you can always just turn off her phone, and pull out the sd card, copy it to your computer, put it back in, and turn her phone back on.

i wish i had advice for how to get closer, but that's advice for whatever pics or vids she has!
>>
>>708987030

I'm banging this MILF in my office. Her name is Dale. I found her video on Motherless 4B181B1 and told her I'd tell Tim (husband) about it. She was reluctant at first, but now she's in to it. Now I'm panicking because Perth is a small city and someone is bound to find out. We are both lawyers and I will have to go interstate if it becomes common knowledge.
>>
>>708997637
>have you gone through her phone?
I've tried, I have absolutely no idea what her password is. Also that thing NEVER leaves her possession, but I still try every chance I get though. But it's been to no avail so far unfortunately :/

>remember, if she isn't using an iphone, you can always just turn off her phone, and pull out the sd card, copy it to your computer, put it back in, and turn her phone back on.

Yeah she uses an iPhone unfortunately.

>i wish i had advice for how to get closer, but that's advice for whatever pics or vids she has!

Don't worry about it anon. I haven't asked around for too much help in that regard, it's something I do need to look into though.
>>
>>708997950
well, sucks i couldn't help.
with apple's built in memory being limited, i bet old shit gets deleted. a shame. but i bet what is there is worth it.
i'm rooting for you. until them, i hope she keeps eating a lot of your cum.
>>
>>708991907
Why not just sit on a chainsaw dumbass.
>>
>>708997950
hey man, do you have kik?
>>
>>708987030

i lie on the internet out of fucking boredom and loneliness.

I also have sex with my mother sometimes.
>>
>>708998208
Thanks man. I'm trying my best. And she'll keep eating it for as long as I can produce cum, or more realistically until one of us moves out.

>>708998453
Don't have a kik, sorry.
>>
>>708998226
you don't understand how thumb tacks work, or force distribution, do you?

thumbtacks are thick. they need force to penetrate. The loser the area, the more force.
Vaginal tissue is lose. It does not impale easily. Especially not with short, thick points.

Now, the more points you have, the more the force is distributed. If you have one tack, all the force goes through it.
If you have 80, the force is distributed among all 80.
More points of contact is more pain, but at the same time, safer, because the force from each point is lessened by the presence of other points.

This setup works. And as painful as it is, it very rarely breaks the skin, and when it does, it is just scratches, that heal easy.
>>
>>708998770
ok, well nvm. try downloading copytrans control center. its free and you can use it to recover her pics even if its locked.
>>
>>708998770
>Thanks man. I'm trying my best. And she'll keep eating it for as long as I can produce cum, or more realistically until one of us moves out.

Well, hopefully, neither of you are moving for a while!

>Don't have a kik, sorry.
easy to fix. just get kik.
not that you need to. if you don't want it, don't get it. but it comes in handy.
speaking of handy? if you don't want it on your phone, download a program called "handy andy," that is an android emulator for the PC. you can run kik on it.
>>
>>708988595
Green text?
>>
>>708999023
So it lets me look at her pics/vids even if i cant bypass the lock screen? shit anon, i'll definitely check that out. thanks.

>>708999071
I mean I can make a kik if you guys want me too, not really sure why you would want me to make one though. And FYI, i'm not sharing any pictures on kik if thats what you want. Last thing I need is for someone to find out who she is and I get fucked because of it.
>>
>>708999428
lol while we all hope to see pics, i know full well most won't share. and i know why, and i respect that.
i was just pointing how how you could do kik, if you wanted, on your pc, if you didn't want it on your phone.
>>
>>708999428
yeah, np man. thats how i got my cousins pics. and yeah i was just going to try and swap pics with you haha
>>
>>708994443
So are you both verse?
>>
I accidentaly killed a child with my truck at work and didn't tell anybody.
>>
>>
>>708999869
yeah, I guess you could say that.
>>
>>709000292
How does your family/friends feel about this? I just want to say that I think it's awesome that you are dating her, but I can't help but feel people would look negatively on your relationship.
>>
>>708997683

Dale Brewer?
>>
File: asdsa.jpg (88 KB, 449x749) Image search: [Google]
asdsa.jpg
88 KB, 449x749
>>709000607
Friends are kinda weirded out a little bit. LGBT crowd think I'm straight. Straight crowd thinks I'm a fag. But I haven't really lost any friends. Plus the ones that drop me probably aren't my real friends anyway, so whatever. Some people talk to me different. Family doesn't know she's trans.
>>
>>709001033
Glad you don't give a shit about what others say. That's how it should be. Did you already know she was trans when you met her? or was it something you found out later?
>>
>>709001306
Yeah, I mean fuck it. She's great and I'm happy, so it's really whatever. I knew going into it.
>>
I killed my kidnappers when I was 8 I still remember their struggle
>>
>>709001033

have you sucked its feminine dick yet?
>>
>>708987030
My boss thinks I make him great coffee. What he doesn't know that I have done the following:
1. Piss in it.
2. Actully put dry bits of poo in it.
3. Spit.
4. Cum in it.
5. Put warehouse dust in it.
6. Wipe the rim with snot.

I am running out of ways to poison him any recommendations.
>>
>>709001981
>I am running out of ways to poison him any recommendations.
just make the coffee?
>>
>>709002048
hotttt
>>
bump
>>
>>708998929
Oh, I understood. Its not a hard concept.

Youre just a dumbass.
>>
File: ZomboDroid23102016052319.jpg (73 KB, 998x900) Image search: [Google]
ZomboDroid23102016052319.jpg
73 KB, 998x900
I dont want to be like my dad, but im ending up being like him by using girls for fun and cheating on my current girlfriend because of the amount of power i feel when i do it... its wrong to take advantage but it feels so fucking good. Getting other girls to suddenly show so much interest in me and flirt and be extra naughty as fuck jesus...
>>
File: ZomboDroid23102016052642.jpg (59 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
ZomboDroid23102016052642.jpg
59 KB, 500x362
>>709002848
>>
>>709002537
it works, it's been done before.
you can see much more extreme with the queensnake video where she fills her entire cunt with thumbtacks, and then pounds herself with a dildo.

if you're pain chick, it would have been much easier to say "nah, not interested." other women are. others have done it. no ill effect.

if you're not pain chick, fuck off. i don't give a fuck about your opinion, especially when you have no idea how this shit works.
If it's "not a hard concept," you'd be acknowledging how you realized it wouldn't do any real harm or lasting damage.
>>
>>709003148
blah blah blah look at me i look at stuff on the internet.

shaddup ya cunt.
>>
anyone else feel like sharing? Someone must have a secret they want to get off their chest.
>>
>>709003226
you mean... i should shut up because i have an idea what i'm talking about, i have a fetish that i know is safe-ish, but few girls are into, so I shared it with a girl who proclaimed she can not even get off without pain, and you're pissed because I made you look like a know-nothing twat?
>>
I like to watch really fucked up forced bi/forced gay hypnosis videos because regular porn has become boring.
>>
>>709003510
i haven't worked in 5 years, one month, and 8 days, since i was laid off.
I blame my UC as a medical crutch, but every time i get to the point where i feel i need to do something, give something back, and seriously look into getting a job, my UC flares up terribly, and it makes me remember why I am terrified of finding work.
>>
>>709003593
No, I mean shaddup, ya cunt.
>>
>>709003660
hypnosis is all fake. Real forced porn is... interesting.
>>
>>709003735
>you proclaimed it unsafe
>i described how it is safe
>you got butthurt
pretty much how this went, buck-o.
>>
I'm married but I work with mostly women. I want to fuck them all.
>>
>>709003737
Hypnosis is only as fake as you want it to be.
There are people who can jizz just from hypnosis, it's pretty dope.
>>
>>709003855
should have been clearer: hypnosis PORN is all fake.
>>
I want to spend time with a corworker more than with my wife. I love my wife, but she do nothing. The coworker has the life I wanted. I want both of them. My lovely wife and a +++ friend.
>>
>>709003818
>saw random post
>didnt pay attention to content
>told ya to get fucked for bonus
>proceed to watch you have a hissy fit cause you a speshul snowflake.

My world view...... buck-o..... what are you a 1950s gumshoe?

Git fucked you wet willy dicky licky.
>>
>>709003921
Do you mean those shitty videos where a girl pretends to be hypnotized? Because yeah I agree, those are terrible.
>>
>>709003921
.....porn is real?
>>
>>709004194
Virgin alert
>>
>>709004039
so, basically, your view is
> didn't read
> criticized
> laughed that criticism was responded to

you're... proud of this?
proud you don't have the attention span to read something?
proud you just issued random "fuck offs"
and so dimwitted that you think a reply explaining a position is "special snowflake hissy fit?"

If I'm a 1950's gumshoe, you're a 12 year old with autism.
>>
>>709004353
>keep dancing, fgt XD

Come on, keep pissing in this big pool of piss with me.
>>
>>709004194
well that depends what you mean by real. there are amateur vids etc that count as porn but are real. pizza is usually 'real' I'd imagine rather than produced in a studio with directors and shit.
>>
>>708987842
Go back to Red_dit you joke retreading hack.
>>
I'm not shy, I'm just afraid of liking a girl and it turns out that person is a tranny.

Fuck you /b/ for fucking me up...
>>
>>708989684
I do that also, why is is such a huge secret to keep a cleaner dick in your pants?
>>
I like to watch pizza with girls or, even better, get them hooked on it when they've never seen it before.
>>
>>709004858
Mofo, if you cant tell the difference between a tranny and a real woman, you got worse off issues than that.

You might aswell plow one anon, cause its sounds like youve been with neither.
>>
>>709004439
>How to use Greentext
>XD
>>
>>709004353
come back snowflake, I need your attention. My shitposting means nothing if your jimmies arent rustled.
>>
When I wipe my ass I wipe the inside of it too. I feel really uncomfortable when I don't do that. I usually push a bit more making the sphincter loose and move my finger inside of the ass cleaning it with a paper sheet.
>>
>>709005107
>implying im not some sort of neo matrix rule breaking freakshow where the laws of greentext do not apply.
>>
>>708988067
and I'm D.B. Cooper
>>
>>709005222
trips so it must be true
>>
>>709005164
Doing the same thing right now, no jokes
>>
>>709005164
How to get hamaeroids 101.
>>
>>708990933
Drop her off at her sister's and park nearby, close enough to see, and far enough you can blend in if she is looking around for you when she leaves. Tail her to guy's place. When she gets there, wait about 20 minutes, then knock on the door.
>>
Growing up I had a neighbor who's daughter had some kind of mental handicap. I was the only kid who was friends with her and didn't avoid her at school or in the neighborhood. Friends for years come over all the time her mom was a single mom who worked and I was allowed to come over even when she wasn't home. Around 15 my hormones are raging full on and I get the worst idea. I know my friend is easily manipulated because of her handicap and I figure I can trick her into jerking me off. Go over next day after her mom leaves. Tell her I have a problem and I'm in pain. She of course wants to help. Tell her she can't cuz it's boy problems. She doesn't get it. Tell her boys make a special cream and they are supposed to let it out everyday or its bad for them. Tell her I tried my hardest but I couldn't seem to do it right and now it hurt. She looks very concerned and asks if she can help. Say ok and pull out my penis. It had been hard before I even went over there. Let her awkwardly tug on my cock. Mostly feels good but she's not super gentle either. Can feel I'm getting close but I tell her it's not working and ask her to put it in her mouth and try sucking like candy. She does. The second I feel her tongue under my cock I cum buckets in her mouth. She was a little surprised and moved off my dick to spit it out. She looks up at me and smiles and says "yay we did it". have her "help" me everyday for a month until her mom came home early and caught us. To my surprise she backed out of the room and called thru the door "ugh anon can you please come talk to me when your..before you leave. Scared as fuck boner gone so I just go out there. My friend comes with me. Her mom sits us down and says she's not mad and she figured this would happen eventually. She made us promise to use condoms if we had sex and please don't do it while she's home. My friend looks confused and doesn't say anything so I just say ok we will. We "dated" for almost a year. Her mom never knew the truth.
>>
>>708993749
You are so adorable
I'd nail both of you
>>
>>709005300
MY FUCKING FACE, I SLAMMED INTO THIS GODDAMN WALL OF TEXT. WHAT THE FUCK.
>>
>>708994443
Show me her dick, I don't believe this shit.
>>
>>709005414
Then you face is to close the screen.
>>
>>709005222
and I'm Malaysia Airlines Flight 370
>>
>>709005501
My mind broke trying to read that shit. Did you even english?

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
>>709005679
Don't put your weak mind on me faggot.
>>
>>709001472
Hey man, do you mind me asking how you met her on snapchat? I'm kind of confused because I thought you have to specifically add someones username to make friends. Did you just randomly get a request from her out of nowhere?
>>
>>709005734
fuck man... devo'ed.

thats it, im out you cunts. im gunna go cry in the salty corner with the fetish faggot.
>>
>>709005897
its..... really not that hard to work out anon.
>>
>>709002537
You're* Faglord
>>
>>708987030
I fapped to gay porn for a while as a kid before i realised i actually liked pussy when i found it online
>>
I get off sending sending people very explicit private pics and videos of my buddy's hot ex. She has no idea so many people have seen her naked and fucking and sucking.
>>
>>709008514
whats your kik?
>>
Starting out getting bjs from the engaged HR chick at my work. Now we moved on to fucking on my desk on a daily basis. I have a girlfriend and I didn't feel bad at first but now I do.
>>
>>709006936
youre hurtin my brain anon. OPEN ZEE EYES.
>>
>>709009301
Don't have kik. What's your email?
>>
>>709009538
Dont have email, whats your ICQ?
>>
>>709009538
[email protected]
>>
>>709009612
What's that?
>>
>>709009770
>2016, not knowing what ICQ is.

Next thing you know cunts will be telling me MSN messenger has shut down.
>>
>>709009538
>>709009692
send me some of those vids man
>>
Even though I'm CTR, I'm secretly pushing for a Trump victory.
>>
Im jerking off to nude pics of my cousin tonight.
>>
>>708987030
i always wanted to suck a dick and swallow all the cum, but i'm not gay u know
>>
>>709010283
give me your email
>>
>>709010553

>>709009692
^^
>>
>>709010480
Ill wear a dress while you do it, if that somehow makes it less gay for you homie.

but reality harshly sets in once you realise that you want to suck dick and swallow cum,

Its kinda gay!
(stop worrying about it and just do it. Cock is fucking awesome)
>>
>>709010591
I emailed you twice
Anyone else who wants them give me your email
>>
I really want to have a mmf threesome with my girlfriend
>>
>>709010754
Word to the wise, everyone that posts their email is going on my special ugly tranny scat mailing list.
>>
>>709010754
didnt get any. post a mega
>>
>>709010601
maybe i will
>>
i've been mad a my wife lately so i've been fucking her extra hard and posting some nude pictures of her.
>>
>>709011046
Sorry, will only do this through email.
Check your spam
>>
>>709011082
Do it.... If you dont like, least you know then and can walk away *reasonably* happy. At worst its five mins with a bottle of mouth wash.

At worst, youll start wearing panties, masturbating to trap threads, shave off all your body hair, start posting random nudez online of yourself, take hormones and then finally suck all the dick in the world like a happy little faggot.

Oh wait... thats my story.

Maybe dont suck dick, you go hella gay once you realise how damn good it is.
>>
Im sexually attracted to my sister.. how can i stop this?
>>
>>709011046
Too bad. You would have loved the pics and vids
Anyone else want to see them?
>>
>>709011638
Mercy kill.
>>
>>709011745
Mercy kill?
>>
I actually don't care about people I pretend to like.
>>
Mercy kill.
>>
Deff Mercy kill.
>>
>>709011638
how hot is she? How old?
>>
>>709011982
17, im 18 myself
>>
When I was very little, I put up with a lot of B.S. from my older sister who treated me lile shit, wasn't even a sister, stole from me and punched me in the face to make my nose bleed.

One day though, she got to bring home the class hamster for the weekend. My cat who was a natural born killer and already slaughtered many rodents and birds.

Decides to let hampster out, middle of the night. The cat makes a swift kill by breaking the hamsters neck.

Puts hamster back in cage
Next morning everyone notices but thinks it died in its sleep.

Neither me or the car got blamed.

R.i.p my cat died about 1 year ago and lived to almost be 19, got killed by another animal in a fight.
>>
>>709012101
Tbh I have purposely killed a lot of animals in my lifetime, even mercykilled the ones I loved
>>
Dark, manpeoples, dark.
>>
The last three guys I slept with have no idea that they fucked what used to be my penis.
>>
>>709012334
If they never will know it'll be okay. Even if rude.
>>
I want to be tit fucked by a man in an SS Totenkopf uniform
>>
>>709012393
I guess so. Plus, i'd get a lot more shit if I told them.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if one of the guys tried to murder me if he found out.
>>
My cousin and I (me 20 her 18)knew we were family but she and I both knew we wanted something more anyway.
We knew there was this 'awkward chemistry' between us so we tried avoiding each other but there was always these awkward moments where we were going to lean in for a kiss or hold hands or something that would lead to more...
We were at my older brothers wedding and later during the night she asked me to come with her, she pulls out a bottle of jim beam that she took from behind the bar and said we both have to get 'drunk' if we're "gonna do this" I knew exactly what she meant.
So we start knocking back shots slowly until we both get to a good point of tipsy.
We find a quiet spot away from everything and she grabs my hand and puts it on her ass and says "ok, you ready?" Then we start kissing. Then we both start grabbing each other, undressing.
She basically pulls my dick out and pushes it inside her pussy. It was crazy, shes bouncing up and down on me and whispering "I can't believe we're doing this" I'm ready to bust and she starts telling me to go inside her. I didn't care I filled her up.
We kept it quiet for 3 more years but she was the best fuck of my life.
>>
>>709012334
whats it like? is there enough sensation there to actually follow through? I need to know.
>>
>>708996313
Just think, his father may have died. In any event they're probably together now.
>>
>>709012746
well for me it's fantastic, and i've not had any complaints from others that have used it. I can comfortably and easily orgasm. Other than being a bit dry and never having a time of the month, it's no different from any other vagina really.
>>
>>708989684
how is wiping your dick odd
confession : I always pee in the sink, as immediately afterwards I'm in the right position to wash it
uncut tallfag here
>>
>>709004858
If you like one that is then just stick it in her pooper and it will be a-ok
>>
>>708996313
Wow. How do you feel about that?
>>
>>709012445
im here for you any time
im ready
>>
I SIT DOWN WHEN I PEE! There's nothing that's wrong about me...
>>
>>708988094
over the age of 18 it is very hard to put someone in a mental health institution or rehab against their will, usually involving legal paperwork and a need for multiple witnesses

>from google:
Duty to warn refers to the responsibility of a counselor or therapist to inform third parties or authorities if a client poses a threat to himself or herself or another identifiable individual. It is one of a just a few instances where a therapist can breach client confidentiality. Normally, ethical guidelines require that therapists keep information revealed during therapy strictly private.

The American Psychological Association's "Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct" specify how and when confidential information can be disclosed.

These ethical guidelines suggest that private information can only be disclosed with permission of the individual or as permitted by the law. Legal instances where such information can be revealed include when it is necessary to provide professional services, when obtaining consultations from other professionals, to obtain payment for services, and to protect the client and other parties from potential harm.

The specifics of legal duty to warn typically vary by state. In most cases:

A therapist is required to breach confidentiality if the client poses an imminent threat to either himself, the therapist, or a third party.
The necessary information must be divulged to someone who is capable of taking action to reduce the threat.
In most cases, the person who is in danger and law enforcement would be notified.
>>
>>709012922
Fair enough. Well, hope to join you there one day.
>>
>>709013130
What do you mean by join exactly? Share your plans and secrets.
>>
>>709013012
Tempting, but my problem is being picky, must have blue eyes and blond hair.
I already dated and did some fetish things with probably two people, but one was native American and the other was Jewish but recently convert .
>>
File: 1378544911369.jpg (94 KB, 450x495) Image search: [Google]
1378544911369.jpg
94 KB, 450x495
>>708995784
>>
>>709013218
I think anon means they want a manfanny
>>
>>709013218
What secret? Im a fulltime CD whos going through the channels now to start my hormones soon.

I still cant be sure if im going to go full chop or not is all.

Hardly a secret.... I got shoulders built for clobberin.
>>
>>709013532
so do you like dressing up in women's clothing or do you actually identify as female?

If you're trying to get on hormones for your crossdressing fantasy, just kill yourself.
>>
I wanted to lose my virginity to a 10/10. And I did. I just wish it had been a girl...
>>
>>709014033
hey, 10/10 rocks are hard to find too.
>>
>>709013880
Jesus fuck off christ.

Im old okay, I dont identify with the alphabet soup you young kids have turned what used to be fairly a fairly basic topic.

I say CD, because im not trans. Because the world trans now nolonger means transexual but transgendered. Im not transgendered because Ive not undergone therapy.

Do I identify as a woman? Hmm, considering ive probably been dressing longer than youve been alive, yes, yes I do.

If youre any kind of a person, you wouldnt run around getting offended at a simple combination of letters and let it define a lifestyle for you. At least not to the point to tell a random (jesus unpredictible) gurl to go kill them selves.

So in short, yes, I do, Ive been out, living as a woman for an awfully long time.

So simmer down, snowflake.
>>
>>709014182
I found it in my ass and down my throat...
>>
One day I was in a rush because i was late for school, this was a few months before I graduated recently.

I grabbed my moms coat to wear since it was all I could find.
I get to the hallway after I get off the bus.i put my hands in the pockets because it is cold out.
I felt something weird
>Was in the middle of a hallway surrounded by other high school students
>majority of them are niggers and tweakers
>pulls the strange thing out of my pocket
>It's a fat zip lock bag full of meth
>my mother is a drug dealer, sometimes she keeps it in her pocket in case she runs into customers, she runs into a lot no matter where she goes.
>my dumbass holds out the bag in plane sight for a whole 30 seconds trying to process what was in my pocket.
>realization hits and I violently dunk it in the garbage before getting approached by a friend

>later that day, was pulled out by a security gaurd
>realizes the school is full of security cameras, and are monitored by the racist nigger who harasses all the non niggers.
>feeling freaked out, thinking I'm going to be in trouble
>was taken to the main office, about to shit my pants
>sees my mom, go outside with her, big relief.
>she takes me outside and asks, told her i threw it away.
>she said it's okay, has me excused from the rest of the day of school
>>
>>709014227
so you're a genetically male crossdresser that identifies as a woman but not trans..

And trust me, if you've been dressing longer than i've been alive, you're well and truly past the age of ever looking like a normal human being.

Good luck with ruining your life, never gaining any further success as you're going to end up looking like some horrific geriatric that doesn't know what should be kept behind closed doors.
>>
>>709014484
yeah okay, thanks for your opinion. Its worthless and ill leave it at that, cheers.
>>
>>709014227
So you're an old, angry tranny? You must be such a delight...
>>
>>709014554
>>709014227
Can we please have pictures? I need some more YLYL content.
>>
Fucked my 2nd grade schoolmate/friend on a classroom. My cousin caught us and then I had a special connection with my cuz. She lets me play with her pussy until she moved out of our house.
>>
I've cheated once, and my girlfriend found out and I'm doing it again.
>>
I stole 12k from my ex after I found oit he has been cheating on me with multiple other women who were unaware, then exposed him. C:

Later had seen his car keyed from too to bottom
>>
>>708987504
Except one probably smells like candy and doesn't have a wizard sleeve pussy.
>>
>>709014863
Noice. Get respects, take them.
>>
I kicked a spoiled little cunt in the head, git away with it.
>>
I'm fucking terrified.
I'm about to leave school and pretty soon I'm about to be by myself in the world, not just metaphorically but pretty much literally too... sure I have my family but that's all I've really had and to be honest I need to get away from them for a while.
But at the same time, once I leave them, that's it, I'm suddenly alone in a sea of faces.
So whilst I guess I'm afraid of being alone, at the same time, I prefer being alone or the grey man in the crowd.

Additionally, I feel like nobody respects me, I feel like I need to prove myself to the world, and the best way in my mind of doing that is joining the Royal Marines back in blighty. But then I'm stuck once I come out...

A little reassurance would be wonderful.
>>
>>708988595
How do you find men to do that to you? Would you mt someone who was willing to do that.
>>
File: image.jpg (333 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
333 KB, 1280x1280
I just ended not only my engagement, but totally broke up with my fiancé. This shot is costing me a fortune for cancellation costs of the wedding and house. Reason? We had small issues we were working on, but when she displayed even the smallest characteristics of her mum, I backed the fuck away. Her mum is an EXTREME OCD sufferer who controls people. She acts nice to people's faces and then stabs them in the back, all while manupulating everyone involved. My fiancé didn't have this condition, but the second she showed anything similar more than once, I made the call. Secret is that I have to take the fall for this one, to all family and friends I am just saying that I was the person at fault, all so she can live a little easier. This happened 1 week ago
>>
>>708988917
brother man!
>>
File: 1477179707085.jpg (62 KB, 562x517) Image search: [Google]
1477179707085.jpg
62 KB, 562x517
I just graduated a vocational program and am starting a job in November.

To celebrate, I went to a swinger's / sex club. I've never been to one before. They were having a "gangbang" theme night. I met this nice older woman and fucker her while her husband fingered her.

Nobody else knows this.

I get a lot of sex and always use a condom. I'm still terrified that I'm going to get HIV or something.
>>
I have elaborate songs, names, and poems about everyone I know. Often times I compare them to animals and they end up being rather silly.
>>
I fucked my best friends cousin
>>
succ me semon demon
>>
I fucked all of your mothers.
Thread replies: 283
Thread images: 19

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.